Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-va-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Tunnels for Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)       : P. Francis, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-va-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-05-23

The document "FIB Suppression with Virtual Aggregation"
[I-D.francis-intra-va] describes how FIB size may be reduced.  The
latest revision of that draft refers generically to tunnels, and
leaves it to other documents to define the usage and signaling
methods for specific tunnel types.  This document provides those
definitions for MPLS Label Switched Paths (LSP), without tag
stacking.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-va-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.