Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv4-IPv6 Interconnection in the Context of DS-lite Deployment
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-05-18

This memo describes a proposal to enhance DS-lite solution with an
additional feature to ease interconnection between IPv4 and IPv6
realms.  When deployed, no dual-stack-enabled network is required for
the delivery of both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity to customers.  Only
IPv6 is required to be deployed in core and access networks.
Particularly, IPv6 transfer capabilities are used for the transfer of
IPv4-addressed packets in a completely stateless scheme between the
interconnection segment and the DS-lite CGN node(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.