Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP Extensions for Multipath Operation with Multiple Addresses
	Author(s)	: A. Ford, C. Raiciu, M. Handley, S. Barre
	Filename	: draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2009-5-7
	
Often endpoints are connected by multiple paths, but the nature of
   TCP/IP restricts communications to a single path per socket.
   Resource usage within the network would be more efficient were these
   multiple paths able to be used concurrently.  This should enhance
   user experience through higher throughput and improved resilience to
   network failure.  This document presents extensions to TCP in order
   to transparently provide this multi-path functionality at the
   transport layer, if at least one endpoint is multi-addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.