Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Streaming Internet Messaging Attachments
	Author(s)       : N. Cook
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-05-14

This document describes a method for streaming multimedia attachments
received by a resource constrained and/or mobile device from an IMAP
server.  It allows such clients, which often have limits in storage
space and bandwidth, to play video and audio e-mail content.

The document describes a profile for making use of the URLAUTH
authorized IMAP URLs (RFC 5092), the Network Announcement SIP Media
Service (RFC 4240), and the Media Server Control Markup Language (RFC
5022).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.