Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process
	Author(s)	: R. Cole, J. Macker, B. Adamson, S. Harnedy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2009-4-24
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process.  The SMF MIB also
   reports state information, performance metrics, and notifications.
   In addition to configuration, this additional state and performance
   information is useful to management stations troubleshooting
   multicast forwarding problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.