Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 22:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP for Multicast Environments
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-05-28

This draft describes how inter-domain multicast routing will function
in an environment where Locator/ID Separation is deployed using the
LISP architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.