Subject: I-D Action:draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-01 RTP Payload Format for the CELT Codec
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, G. Maxwell
	Filename        : draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-05-11

CELT is an open-source voice codec suitable for use in very low delay
audio communication applications, including Voice over IP (VoIP).
This document describes the payload format for CELT generated bit
streams within an RTP packet.  Also included here are the necessary
details for the use of CELT with the Session Description Protocol
(SDP).  At the time of this writing, the CELT bit-stream has NOT been
finalized yet, and compatibility is usually broken with every new
release of the codec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valin-celt-rtp-profile-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.