Subject: I-D Action:draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Profile for AS Adjacency Attestation Objects
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, G. Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-05-28

This document defines a standard profile for AS Adjacency Attestation
Objects (AAOs).  An AAO is a digitally signed object that provides a
means of verifying that an AS has made an attestation that it has a
inter-domain routing adjacency with one or more other AS's, with the
associated inference that this AS may announce or receive routes with
these adjacent AS's in the inter-domain domain environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.