Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Extension for Notification Rate Control
	Author(s)       : A. Niemi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-05-11

This document specifies mechanisms for adjusting the rate of Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) event notifications.  These mechanisms can
be applied in subscriptions to all SIP event packages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.