Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of ACH TLV Structure
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-05-29

In some application of the associated channel header (ACH), it is
necessary to have the ability to include a set of TLVs to provide
additional context information for the ACH payload.  This document
defines a number of TLV types.

NOTE the family of Address Types is known to be incomplete.  The
authors request that members of the MPLS-TP community provide details
of their required address formats in the form of text for the
creation of an additional sections similar to Section 3.1.

NOTE other TLV types will be added in further revisions of this
document.  The authors request that members if the MPLS-TP community
requiring new TLVs to complete there MPLS-TP specifications provide
details of their required TLV in the form of text for the creation of
additional sections similar to Section 2.2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.