Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hierarchical Host Identity Tag Architecture
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-05-11

This document analyzes the problems and limitation of the current 
flat-structured Host Identity Tag architecture. The document 
specifies a hierarchical HIT architecture which is compatible with 
the flat-structured HIT architecture. This architecture and the 
process of HIT generation ensure the global uniqueness of HITs. This 
architecture also enables the multiple Host Identity Protocol 
management domains, solves the deployment problem of current flat-
structured HIT architecture. It also enhances the scalability and 
resolution efficiency of the mapping system from HIT to IP or FQDN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.