Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An Evaluation Framework for Data Modeling Languages in Network Management Domain
	Author(s)	: H. Xu, D. Xiao
	Filename	: draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-04.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-5-6
	
With rapid development of next generation networks, it is expected
   that a separate effort to study data modeling languages in the
   interest of network management should be undertaken.  Based on a good
   understanding of the requirements of data modeling in next generation
   network management domain, evaluation on management data modeling
   languages becomes an essential way for the purpose of standardization
   to replace proprietary data models in the near future.  Our project
   aims to establish a framework for evaluation to measure the
   capabilities of management data modeling languages in meeting those
   requirements by a set of criteria, which are modeling approaches,
   interoperability, conformance, extensibility, readability, data
   representation and security considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-evaluate-dml-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.