Subject: I-D Action:draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signer Info Algorithm Protection Attribute
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-05-05

A new signed attribute is defined that allows for protection of the
algorithm structures in an authenticated data or a signer info
structure.  By placing the information into a signed or authenticated
attribute its value is then covered by the validation process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.