Subject: I-D Action:draft-zahariad-roll-trust-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Trust Framework for Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Zahariadis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zahariad-roll-trust-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-05-21

This document presents a trust framework, which may improve the
security and reliability of routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
(LLN), against an increased set of attacks. The development of the
framework builds upon previous work on trust and secure routing,
adapting the trust assessments to the issues and constraints specific
to LLNs.

The proposed trust management scheme is based on direct and indirect
interactions with neighboring nodes, to compute their trust value and
thus select the most trusted path or forwarding node. To reduce the
overhead of nodes' communication during the indirect trust value
retrieval procedure, indirect trust information is requested from a
limited number of neighbors, which respond only when they have highly
reliable trust information

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zahariad-roll-trust-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.