Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CGA Extension Header of IPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, P. Nallur
	Filename        : draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-05-11

This document specifies a method based on Cryptographically Generated
Addresses (CGA) for protecting the IPv6 network from address
spoofing.  The basic idea is to define a new IPv6 extension header
which is called CGA header.  Three new options of CGA header are
introduced to satisfy the need of verification between all CGA-aware
nodes.  This document also illustrates the proposed verification
procedure under several different situations.  Additionally, a
possible alternative way using destination options header to take CGA
information is described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.