Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Learning the IPv6 Prefix of an IPv6/IPv4 Translator
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-05-11

Some IPv6 applications obtain IPv4 address literals and want to
communicate with those IPv4 hosts through an IPv6/IPv4 translator.
The IPv6 application can send an IPv6 packet through the translator
if it knows the IPv6 prefix of the IPv6/IPv4 translator.  In many
IPv6/IPv4 translation deployments, that IPv6 prefix is not fixed;
rather, the prefix is chosen by the network operator.  This
specification provides three methods for a host to learn the IPv6
prefix of its IPv6/IPv4 translator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-learn-prefix-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.