Subject: I-D Action:draft-rabil-dhc-dhcpv6-xmlconfig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : XML Configuration format for DHCPv6 Servers
	Author(s)       : G. Rabil
	Filename        : draft-rabil-dhc-dhcpv6-xmlconfig-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-05-21

This memo describes an Extensible Markup Language (XML) schema for
specifying configuration information for Dynamic Host Configuration
Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) Servers.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rabil-dhc-dhcpv6-xmlconfig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.