Subject: I-D Action:draft-silva-6lowpan-mipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Adaptation Model for Mobile IPv6 support in lowPANs
	Author(s)       : U. Coimbra, U. Coimbra
	Filename        : draft-silva-6lowpan-mipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-05-11

Real deployments of wireless sensor networks (WSN) are rare, and
virtually all have considerable limitations when node mobility is
concerned.  On one hand, research in WSNs tends to favour complex
multi-hop routing protocols and, on the other hand, IP and mobility
are considered too demanding for these environments.  In this
document we contradict this general belief by proposing an adaptation
model for Mobile IPv6 in 6lowPANs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-silva-6lowpan-mipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.