Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter support for local key transport protocol between local server and home AAA server
	Author(s)       : W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-05-19

In [RFC5296], USRK is provided by the Home EAP server to the local
domain server and used to derive a re-authentication Root Key, this
document specifies the transport of the DSRK using the Diameter EAP
Application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.