Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 23:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Early Authentication Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-05-14

EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) early authentication may be
defined as the use of EAP to establish authenticated keying material
on a target authenticator prior to arrival of the peer at the access
network managed by that authenticator.  This draft discusses the EAP
early authentication problem in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.