Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Host Mapping
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-05-14

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of Internet host names
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in XML, the mapping
defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to host names.
This document is intended to obsolete RFC 4932.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4932bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.