Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-discard-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Discard metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : G. Hunt, A. Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-discard-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-05-15

This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
reporting of a simple discard count metric for use in a range of RTP
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-discard-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.