Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-behave-referral-object-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generic Referral Object for Internet Entities
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-behave-referral-object-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-05-10

The purpose of a referral is to enable a given entity in a multiparty
application to pass information to another party.  This memo
specifies a Generic Referral Object (GRO) to be used in the context
of referrals.  The proposed object is compact and is application-
independent.  Both IPv4 and IPv6 schemes are supported, as well as
upper layer identifiers.  Additional information to characterise an
enclosed reference is also described.  To allow proper interpretation
of referrals, a new notion of scope identifiers is introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-behave-referral-object-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.