Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Guidelines for firewall vendors regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, Y. Sheffer, N. Steinleitner, G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-5-18
	
This document presents some recommendations for firewall vendors to
   help them implement their firewalls in a way that allows Mobile IPv6
   signaling and data messages to pass through.  This document describes
   how to implement stateful packet filtering capability for MIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.