Subject: I-D Action:draft-paulina-p2psip-pubsub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publish-subscribe over the generic Peer-to-Peer Protocols
	Author(s)       : P. Adamska, et al.
	Filename        : draft-paulina-p2psip-pubsub-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2009-05-13

This document introduces a generic publish-subscribe protocol, that 
can be built on top of RELOAD or P2PP. It works both for the 
unstructured and DHT-based Peer-to-Peer networks. Moreover it is 
highly customizable to address the optimization issues and support 
different topology structures. It can be used to implement P2P-SIP 
services such as presence or event notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paulina-p2psip-pubsub-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.