Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A P2PSIP Client Routing for Reload
	Author(s)	: L. Xiao, Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-5-13
	
   This document analyses the routing requirements of different types of 
   clients, and then proposes a P2P client routing mechanism for    REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD). This mechanism is designed 
   to solve the issues in one of the client routing options described in 
   the RELOAD Base protocol [I-D.ietf-p2psip-base], where clients are 
   allowed to connect with arbitrary peers. The solution is to store the 
   information of a client's Attached Peer in the overlay together with 
   the registration data of the client. The extension could be deployed 
   on SIP usage of RELOAD easily [I-D.draft-ietf-p2psip-sip]. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-p2psip-client-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.