Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-hierarchical-parameter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) with Hierarchical Information
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-hierarchical-parameter-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-05-27

This document briefly introduces the benefits brought by extending the 
Host Identity Protocol (HIP) with hierarchical information. In 
addition, two hierarchical extensions of HIP are introduced. The 
first one aims to transport hierarchical information in a parameter 
of the HIP header, while the second one extends DNS resource records 
in order to contain hierarchical information.  

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-hierarchical-parameter-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.