Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Open Research Issues in Internet Congestion Control
	Author(s)	: M. Welzl, M. Scharf, B. Briscoe, D. Papadimitriou
	Filename	: draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-04.txt
	Pages		: 42
	Date		: 2009-5-18
	
This document describes some of the open problems in Internet  
   congestion control that are known today. This includes several new  
   challenges that are becoming important as the network grows, as well  
   as some issues that have been known for many years. These challenges  
   are generally considered to be open research topics that may require  
   more study or application of innovative techniques before Internet- 
   scale solutions can be confidently engineered and deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-welzl-congestion-control-open-research-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.