Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-dhcpv6-shared-address-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv6) Options for Shared IP Addresses Solutions
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dhcpv6-shared-address-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-05-18

This memo defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6
(DHCPv6) Options to be used in the context of shared IP address
solutions.  In some deployment scenarios, DHCP (IPv4) cannot be used
to configure customer devices because only IPv6 capabilities are
deployed (e.g.  DS-lite context or IPv6 Port Range).  Therefore,
DHCPv6 may be used to convey IPv4-related configuration information
such as Port Range and/or Port Extended IPv4 addresses.  This
document defines also a DHCPv6 Option aiming to convey the IPv6
prefix to be used to build IPv4-inferred IPv6 addresses required in
the context of stateless IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dhcpv6-shared-address-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.