Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-netext-extensions-motivation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 - Motivation
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-netext-extensions-motivation-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-05-05

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is a network-based mobility management protocol
standardized in IETF and is being specified in various system
architectures as a protocol for building a common and access
independent mobile core.  Currently, there are number of proposals
and a huge amount of interest in NETEXT working group for extending
the protocol to support various mobility extensions.  This document
identifies some of the critical extensions that are absolutely
required and builds a case as why these extensions have to be
supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-extensions-motivation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.