Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-mip4-ether-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIP Extension for Ethernet Service transport Support
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-mip4-ether-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-05-05

The IP Mobility Protocol [RFC3344]enables node to maintain IP
connectivity when node changes the location.  However it is ideal to
support forwarding ethernet frame between mobile node and ethernet
service provider.  This document describes ethernet extension
mobility option for mobile IPv4 that is intended to assist home agent
to tunnel ethernet frame on the home link to the FA in the foreign
link during datagram delivery process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-mip4-ether-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.