Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-additional-smimecaps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional S/MIME Capabilities
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-additional-smimecaps-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-5-26
	
This document lists values for the S/MIME Capabilities Attribute.  
   The attribute itself is defined in RFC TBD1, but the values for each 
   are defined in separate algorithm documents and in some cases not at 
   all.  The SMIME Capability values can be included in S/MIME messages 
   as a signed attribute and in public key certificates as an extension. 

   //RFC EDITOR: Replace TBD1 with the # assigned to draft-ietf-smime-
   3851bis-10.txt.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-smimecaps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.