Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-ogp-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Open Grid Protocol: Introduction and Requirements
	Author(s)       : M. Hamrick
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-ogp-intro-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-05-14

The Open Grid Protocol (OGP) defines interactions between hosts which
collaborate to create an shared, internet scale virtual world
experience.  This document introduces the protocol, the objectives it
attempts to achieve and requirements it imposes on systems and users
utilizing the protocol.  This document also describes the model
assumed by the protocol (to the extent it affects protocol
interactions.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-ogp-intro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.