Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Exporting Type Information for IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-05-20

This document describes an extension to the IP Flow Information
Export (IPFIX) protocol, which is used to represent and transmit data
from IP flow measurement devices for collection, storage and
analysis, to allow the encoding of IPFIX Information Model properties
within an IPFIX Message stream.  This enables the export of extended
type information for enterprise-specific Information Elements, and
the storage of such information within IPFIX Files, facilitating
interoperability and reusability among a wide variety of applications
and tools.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-exporting-type-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.