Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GIST State Machine
	Author(s)	: T. Tsenov, H. Tschofenig, X. Fu, C. Aoun, E. Davies
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-07.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-5-21
	
This document describes the state machines for the General Internet
   Signaling Transport (GIST). The states of GIST nodes for a given flow
   and their transitions are presented in order to illustrate how GIST
   may be implemented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-statemachine-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.