Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response and Relay Peer routing
	Author(s)       : X. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-05-29

This document proposes an extension to RELOAD to support direct
response and relay peer routing modes.  RELOAD recommends symmetric
recursive routing for routing messages.  The new extensions provide a
shorter route for responses and describes the potential cases where
these extensions can be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.