Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for mU-law EMbedded Codec for Low-delay IP communication (UEMCLIP) speech codec
	Author(s)       : Y. Hiwasaki, H. Ohmuro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-05-15

This document describes the RTP payload format of a mU-law EMbedded
Coder for Low-delay IP communication (UEMCLIP), an enhanced speech
codec of ITU-T G.711.  The bitstream has a scalable structure with an
embedded u-law bitstream, also known as PCMU, thus providing a handy
transcoding operation between narrowband and wideband speech.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.