Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhiyfang-fecai-bgp-over-sctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP-4 message transport over SCTP
	Author(s)	: K. Fang, F. Cai
	Filename	: draft-zhiyfang-fecai-bgp-over-sctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-5-4
	
   This memo defines using SCTP for BGP-4 transport routing message. 
   SCTP has many benefit for Signaling/Message transportation , BGP-4 
   transport over SCTP will enhance the link stability and efficiency. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhiyfang-fecai-bgp-over-sctp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.