Subject: I-D Action:draft-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 22:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Base Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, S. Comerica
	Filename        : draft-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2009-05-18

Along with providing support for certain basic authentication,
authorization and accounting functions, the Diameter protocol is
designed to provide a framework for AAA applications.

This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
which describes the minimum set of objects needed to manage an
implementation of the Diameter protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.