Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Algorithms in Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, D. Brown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 59
	Date		: 2009-5-29
	
This document describes how to use Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) 
   public-key algorithms in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  The 
   ECC algorithms support the creation of digital signatures and the 
   exchange of keys to encrypt or authenticate content.  The definition 
   of the algorithm processing is based on the NIST FIPS 186-3 for 
   digital signature, NIST SP800-56A and SEC1 for key agreement, RFC 
   3370 and RFC 3565 for key wrap and content encryption, NIST FIPS 180-
   3 for message digest, SEC1 for key derivation, and RFC 2104 and RFC 
   4231 for message authentication code standards.  This document 
   obsoletes RFC 3278.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-3278bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.