Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nsri-aria-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Description of the ARIA Encryption Algorithm 
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, J. Lee, J. Kim, D. Kwon, C. Kim
	Filename	: draft-nsri-aria-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-5-14
	
This document describes the ARIA encryption algorithm. ARIA is a     128- bit block cipher with 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys. The algorithm 
consists of key scheduling part and data randomizing part. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-aria-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.