Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-secshell-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-secshell-18.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2009-05-11

This memo describes a Transport Model for the Simple Network
Management Protocol, using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH).

This memo also defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based
internets.  In particular it defines objects for monitoring and
managing the Secure Shell Transport Model for SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-secshell-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.