Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zixuan-fecframe-source-mi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Source FEC Payload Mapping Information for Sequence Flow
	Author(s)	: Z. Zou
	Filename	: draft-zixuan-fecframe-source-mi-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-5-3
	
Per FEC framework, FEC source packet carries source FEC payload ID for 
FEC protection of arbitrary packet flow. This document specifies a FEC payload header and a source FEC payload mapping information unit (MIU) 
to enable carrying source FEC payload ID(s) in separate packet flow for 
FEC protection of sequence flow over unreliable transport. The FEC 
payload MIU consists of flexible source FEC payload ID(s) to be 
compatible with different FEC schemes. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zixuan-fecframe-source-mi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.