Subject: I-D Action:draft-divilly-atompub-hierarchy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hierarchy Extensions to Atom Feeds
	Author(s)       : C. Divilly, N. Mehta
	Filename        : draft-divilly-atompub-hierarchy-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-05-05

This specification defines a mechanism to create and remove AtomPub
collections using the AtomPub protocol as well as to express
hierarchies of feeds within the Atom Syndication Format.Editorial Note

To provide feedback on this Internet-Draft, join the atom-protocol
mailing list (http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/) [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-divilly-atompub-hierarchy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.