Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Self-organizing network model
	Author(s)	: X. Wang, X. Yi, Y. Wang, M. Dong, Q. Chen
	Filename	: draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-01.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2009-5-6
	
In this paper, a swarm intelligence based self-organizing network
   model was introduced to network providers.  The problems of the
   existing network as well as the characteristics of the NGI (Next
   Generation Internet) were described to illustrate the motivation of
   the proposed self-organizing network model.  A network architecture
   model based on swarm intelligence was introduced, the used technical
   terms was defined.  The network parameters, network behaviors and
   node stability under the proposed model were described.  Especially,
   some important QoS routing elements under the proposed model, such as
   the user QoS routing requirements, link satisfaction degree, utility
   computation, unicast path and multicast tree evaluation, mathematical
   model of QoS route optimization and small-world behaviors, were
   introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xwwang-sonnetworkmodel-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.