Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Locating IEEE 802.21 Mobility Servers using DNS
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-05.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-5-28
	
This document defines application service tags that allow service 
   location without relying on rigid domain naming conventions, and DNS 
   procedures for discovering servers which provide IEEE 802.21 
   [IEEE802.21] defined Mobility Services. Such Mobility Services are 
   used to assist a Mobile Node (MN) supporting IEEE 802.21 
   [IEEE802.21], in handover preparation (network discovery) and    handover decision (network selection). The services addressed by 
   this document are the Media Independent Handover Services defined in 
   [IEEE802.21].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mipshop-mos-dns-discovery-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.