Subject: I-D Action:draft-klensin-nomcom-incumbents-first-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nominating Committee Process: Incumbent Review Model
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin, S. Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-klensin-nomcom-incumbents-first-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-05-27

The traditional IETF Nomcom model treats incumbents and new nominees
(for the same and other positions) as equivalent.  This has not
proven realistic in practice and has had a number of undesirable side
effects.  This document reviews the issues and the specific changes
to the model that take advantage of the differences between
incumbents and new nominees.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-nomcom-incumbents-first-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.