Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The DVB-RCS MIB
	Author(s)	: P. Amundsen, M. Lambert, H. Lexow, S. Combes
	Filename	: draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-05.txt
	Pages		: 98
	Date		: 2009-5-11
	
This document describes the MIB module for the Digital Video 
   Broadcasting Return Channel via Satellite system (DVB-RCS). It 
   defines a set of MIB entities to characterize the behavior and 
   performance of network layer entities deploying DVB-RCS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-combes-ipdvb-mib-rcs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.