Subject: I-D Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SOS Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Parameter for Marking of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Requests related to Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : M. Patel
	Filename        : draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-05-07

This document defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI) parameter intended for marking SIP
registration requests related to emergency services.  The usage of
this new URI parameter complements the usage of the Service Uniform
Resource Name (URN) and is not intended to replace it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.