Subject: I-D Action:draft-van-beijnum-behave-frag64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6-to-IPv4 translation fragmentation issue
	Author(s)       : I. van Beijnum
	Filename        : draft-van-beijnum-behave-frag64-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-05-21

This draft outlines a way to handle IPv4 MTUs smaller than 1280 bytes
and a way to handle the identification field in fragmentation that
are different from the ones specified in [RFC2460] for the purposes
of discussion in the BEHAVE working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-van-beijnum-behave-frag64-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.