Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-mip4-ether-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIP Extension for Ethernet Service transport Support
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-mip4-ether-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-05-11

The IP Mobility Protocol [RFC3344] enables a mobile node maintain IP
connectivity when it changes its location.  However, it is not enough
to enable the node to maintain L2 connectivity between mobile node
and Ethernet service provider in order to support Ethernet service
transport.  This document describes "Ethernet Service Transport"
mobility option for mobile IPv4 that is intended to assist home agent
tunnel Ethernet packets from the home link to the FA on the foreign
link during the datagram delivery process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-mip4-ether-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.