Subject: I-D Action:draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP Packet-switched Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, P. Frojdh
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-05-08

The Packet-switched Streaming Service (PSS) and the Multimedia
Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS) defined by 3GPP use SDP and RTSP
with some extensions.  This document provides information about these
extensions and registers the RTSP and SDP extensions with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.