Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-levy-sip-diversion-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diversion Indication in SIP
	Author(s)	: S. Levy, B. Byerly, J. Yang
	Filename	: draft-levy-sip-diversion-09.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 2009-5-1
	
This document proposes an extension to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).  This extension provides the ability for the called
   SIP user agent to identify from whom the call was diverted and why
   the call was diverted.
   The extension defines a general header, Diversion, which conveys the
   diversion information from other SIP user agents and proxies to the
   called user agent.
   This extension allows enhanced support for various features,
   including Unified Messaging, Third-Party Voicemail, and Automatic
   Call Distribution (ACD).  SIP user agents and SIP proxies which
   receive diversion information may use this as supplemental
   information for feature invocation decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levy-sip-diversion-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.