Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in OSPF TE Extensions
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, K. Kompella
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-05-04

OSPF Traffic Engineering (TE) extensions are used to advertise TE
Link State Advertisements (LSAs) containing information about TE-
enabled links. The only addresses belonging to a router that are
advertised in TE LSAs are the local addresses corresponding to TE-
enabled links, and the local address corresponding to the Router ID.

In order to allow other routers in a network to compute Multiprotocol
Label Switching (MPLS) traffic engineered Label Switched Paths (TE
LSPs) to a given router's local addresses, those addresses must also
be advertised by OSPF TE.

This document describes procedures that enhance OSPF TE to advertise
a router's local addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.