Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for TCP Allocations
	Author(s)       : S. Perreault, J. Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-05-04

This specification defines an extension of Traversal Using Relays
around NAT (TURN), a relay protocol for NAT traversal, to allows a
TURN client to request TCP allocations, and defines new requests and
indications for the TURN server to open and accept TCP connections
with the client's peers.  TURN and this extension both purposefully
restrict the ways in which the relayed address can be used.  In
particular, it prevents users from running general purpose servers
from ports obtained from the STUN server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-tcp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.