Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP) Diff Event Package
	Author(s)       : J. Urpalainen, D. Willis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-05-26

This document describes an "xcap-diff" SIP (Session Initiation
Protocol) event package for the SIP Event Notification Framework,
which clients can use to receive notifications of changes to
Extensible Markup Language (XML) Configuration Access Protocol (XCAP)
resources.  The initial synchronization information exchange and
document updates are based on the XCAP Diff format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.