Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-morg-status-in-list-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Message Organization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP4 Extension for returning STATUS information in extended LIST
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, T. Sirainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-morg-status-in-list-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-05-13

Many IMAP clients display information about total number of messages/
total number of unseen messages in IMAP mailboxes.  In order to do
that they are forced to issue a LIST or LSUB command, to list all
available mailboxes, followed by a STATUS command for each mailbox
found.  This document provides an extension to LIST command that
allows the client to request STATUS information for mailboxes
together with other information typically returned by the LIST
command.

Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-morg-status-in-list-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.