Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement of IPv4 Support for PMIPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-05-20

[ID-PMIP6-RO-PS] describes the problem space of localized routing
which allows end-to-end user traffic forwarding between MN and CN
directly without involving Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) in a single
Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC5213] domain. However, localized routing with
IPv4 support which allows IPv4 transport between MAG and LMA and/or
IPv4 enabled user traffic between MN and CN is not considered. This
document introduces the scenarios and problem statement for localized
routing with IPv4 support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-netext-pmipv6-ipv4-ro-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.