Subject: I-D Action:draft-jabley-sink-arpa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Eternal Non-Existence of SINK.ARPA (and other stories)
	Author(s)       : J. Abley, O. Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-jabley-sink-arpa-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-05-11

This document specifies a fully-qualified domain name in the Domain
Name System (DNS) that can be relied upon never to exist.  The
availability of a name in the DNS which is guaranteed not to exist
has useful operational applications.

This document also provides a procedural framework for other names
that have special characteristics to be reserved, and for those
special characteristics to codified as modifications to the normal
ARPA administration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-sink-arpa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.