Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Certificates in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : V. Gurbani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-05-18

This document describes how to construct and interpret certain
information in a X.509 PKIX-compliant certificate for use in a
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
connection.  More specifically, this document describes how to encode
and extract the identity of a SIP domain in a certificate and how to
use that identity for SIP domain authentication.  As such, this
document is relevant both to implementors of SIP and to issuers of
cetificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.