Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-netlmm-lma-dnsdiscovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Mobile Anchor Discovery Using DNS by Service Name
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netlmm-lma-dnsdiscovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-05-25

This draft defines a Domain Name System (DNS)-based scheme to enable
dynamic discovery of a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) in Proxy Mobile
IPv6.  DNS Service Resource Record option is used allowing a Mobile
Access Gateway (MAG) to request the LMA's Fully Qualified Domain Name
(FQDN) and possibly IP address via the DNS response.  IPv4 case is
also covered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netlmm-lma-dnsdiscovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.