Subject: I-D Action:draft-klimov-sipcore-b2bua-survivability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : B2BUA with Survivability Feature
	Author(s)       : K. Andrey
	Filename        : draft-klimov-sipcore-b2bua-survivability-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2009-05-25

This draft describes the behavior of Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) [RFC3261] Back-To-Back User-Agent (B2BUA) with survivability
feature, we can define it as a survivable SIP proxy (SSP), and how it
should process calls in two different modes one is normal (no-
failure) mode and the other is survivable (breakdown) mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klimov-sipcore-b2bua-survivability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.