Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTCP Extended Report for ECN Marked Packets
	Author(s)	: P. O'Hanlon, K. Carlberg
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-6-29
	
This document describes a Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended
   Report (XR) containing information derived from the reception of
   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) marked packets.  This document is
   symbiotic with the approach described in [rtp-ecn], which presents one
   approach in establishing end-to-end ECN support for real-time sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-avt-rtcp-xr-ecn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.