Subject: I-D Action:draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Root-Initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowires using LDP
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-02

This document specifies a mechanism to signal Point-to-Multipoint
(P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) tree using LDP. Such a mechanism is suitable
for any Layer 2 VPN service requiring P2MP connectivity over an IP or
MPLS-enabled PSN. A P2MP PW established via the proposed mechanism is
root initiated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.