Subject: I-D Action:draft-fairhurst-6man-tsvwg-udptt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The UDP Tunnel Transport mode
	Author(s)       : G. Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-6man-tsvwg-udptt-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-21

This document proposes a standards track protocol called the UDP
Tunnel Transport.  This protocol updates the UDP processing of RFC
2460 for hosts and routers.  The update enables a sender to generate
a UDP datagram where the UDP checksum is replaced by a header check
determined only by the protocol header information.  For this use,
the document also updates the way the IPv6 UDP length field is
interpreted.  This mode is intended to minimise the processing cost
for the transport of tunnel packets using UDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-6man-tsvwg-udptt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.