Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: VoIP SIP Peering Use Cases
	Author(s)	: A. Uzelac, Y. Lee
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-12.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-6-2
	
This document depicts many common Voice over IP (VoIP) use cases for
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Peering.  These use cases are
   categorized into static and on-demand, and then further sub-
   categorized into direct and indirect.  These use cases are not an
   exhaustive set, but rather the most common use cases deployed today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-voip-consolidated-usecases-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.