Subject: I-D Action:draft-naslund-srtp-saf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) in Store-and-Forward Applications
	Author(s)       : R. Blom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-naslund-srtp-saf-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-06-22

This memo describes the use of so called store-and-forward
cryptographic transforms within the Secure Real-time Transport
Protocol (SRTP).  The motivation is to support use cases when two
end-points communicate via one (or more) store-and-forward
middleboxes that are not fully trusted to access the media content.
One of the main aspects of the transform is to make the
confidentiality and message authentication independent of the RTP
header.  Another central aspect is to enable identification of the
cryptographic context (keys etc.).  Besides the security of the end-
points, also trust assumptions regarding the store-and-forward
middleboxes are addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-naslund-srtp-saf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.