Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-00
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This document specifies a method and its architecture for proxy DRM
application based on the PKI environment with X.509 certificate
[X.509].  It can be a common solution for the proxy DRM application
regardless the specific DRM standard that is implemented on the
interface between the Client Device and Service Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.