Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GOST R 34.10-2001 digital signature algorithm
	Author(s)	: V. Dolmatov, D. Kabelev, I. Ustinov, S. Vyshensky
	Filename	: draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-6-10
	
   This document is intended to be a source of information about the
   Russian Federal standard for for electronic digital signature 
   generation and verification processes (GOST R 34.10-2001). 
   GOST R 34.10-2001 is one of the official standards in the Russian 
   cryptography, used in Russian algorithms (GOST algorithms). 
   Recently, the Russian cryptography started to be used in 
   different applications intended to work with the OpenSSL 
   cryptographic library. Thus, this document has been created for the
   informational purposes for users of Russian cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.