Subject: I-D Action:draft-liao-smimeheaderprotect-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Header Protection for S/MIME
	Author(s)       : L. Liao, J. Schwenk
	Filename        : draft-liao-smimeheaderprotect-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-06-30

In the current S/MIME Version 3.1 specification, the header
protection is achieved by encoding the whole message as a
message/rfc822 MIME media. Since this approach poses some practical
problems, we propose to use signed attributes to implement a fully
backward compatible S/MIME header protection scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liao-smimeheaderprotect-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.