Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yuanchao-additive-routes-wanted-orf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additive-Routes-Wanted Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: Y. Su
	Filename	: draft-yuanchao-additive-routes-wanted-orf-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2009-6-29
	
This document describes a solution for overcoming the limitations 
   of existing route reflect mechanism:even there are equal 
   routes,route reflector(RR) would use the nexthop router ID to 
   break tie and only reflect the route with lower router ID to its 
   clients,so RR clients send all the traffic for the destination to 
   only one nexthop which leads to traffic unbalanced in an AS. 
   Additive-Routes-Wanted ORF extends ORF to not only filter BGP 
   routes but also give RR client the ablility to ask RR for additive 
   BGP routes in its BGP database. With the additive routes, RR 
   clients could make inner-AS native IP and VPNV4 load sharing 
   easier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuanchao-additive-routes-wanted-orf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.