Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application of Ethernet Pseudowires to MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-06-29

A requirement has been identified by the operator community for the
transparent carriage of the MPLS(-TP) network of one party over the
MPLS(-TP) network of another party.  This document describes a method
of satisfying this need using the existing PWE3 Ethernet pseudowire
standard RFC4448.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-transport-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.