Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 Options for Home Information Discovery in Dual Stack MIPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-06-07

This document defines DHCPv4 options for dynamic discovery of home
network information in Dual Stack Mobile IPv6.  New DHCPv4 options
are defined which allow a mobile node to request the home agent
IPv4/v6 address, FQDN, or home network prefix and obtain it via the
DHCPv4 response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.