Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ICMP attacks against TCP
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2009-06-04

This document discusses the use of the Internet Control Message
Protocol (ICMP) to perform a variety of attacks against the
Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and other similar protocols.
Additionally, describes a number of widely implemented modifications
to TCP's handling of ICMP error messages that help to mitigate these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-icmp-attacks-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.