Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for G.709 Amendment3 Optical Transport Networks Control
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-06-25

This document updates the "draft-ke-ccamp-gmpls-odu0-00.txt".  It
describes the extensions of GMPLS signaling to control Optical
Transport Networks (OTN) including ODU0, ODU1, ODU2, ODU2e, ODU3,
ODU3e1, ODU3e2, ODU4 and ODUflex.  It also describe the interworking
between pre-G.709 and G.709 Amendment3.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.