Subject: I-D Action:draft-bcx-behave-learn-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : How Host A learns the IP address of Host B
	Author(s)       : C. Bao, X. Li
	Filename        : draft-bcx-behave-learn-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This document describes how host A learns the IP address of host B in
BEHAVE's "An IPv6 network to the IPv4 Internet" scenario.  In this
scenario, an IPv6-only host A must know the IPv6 address
representation of host B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcx-behave-learn-address-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.