Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cassen-access-right-distribution-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Access Right Distribution Protocol (ARDP)
	Author(s)	: A. Cassen
	Filename	: draft-cassen-access-right-distribution-protocol-06.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 2009-6-2
	
This document describes a protocol using multicast to securely
   distribute IPTV management elements such as IPTV customer's access
   rights. The protocol typically runs on any piece of equipments to
   locally store owned customers IPTV service access right. This design
   provides access control at aggregation level.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cassen-access-right-distribution-protocol-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.