Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheneau-send-sig-agility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signature Algorithm Agility in the Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Cheneau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cheneau-send-sig-agility-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2009-06-05

This draft describes a mechanism to enable the Secure Neighbor
Discovery (SEND) protocol to select between different signature
algorithms to use with Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA).
It also provides optional support for interoperability between nodes
that do not share any common signature algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-send-sig-agility-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.