Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Graceful Restart for Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : A. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-06-23

This document describes a LDP graceful restart(GR) mechanism that
helps to minimize the negative effects on single or multi-segment
pseudowire traffic caused by Provider Edge (PE) control plane restart,
specifically by the restart of its Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
component.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.