Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-ipsecme-secure-beacon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Beacon: Securely Detecting a Trusted Network
	Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer, Y. Nir
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-ipsecme-secure-beacon-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-06-21

Remote access clients, in particular IPsec-based ones, are heavily
deployed in enterprise environments.  In many enterprises the
security policy allows remote-access clients to switch to unprotected
operation when entering the trusted network.  This document specifies
a method that lets a client detect this situation in a secure manner,
with the help of a security gateway.  We propose a minor extension to
IKEv2 to achieve this goal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-ipsecme-secure-beacon-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.