Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
	Author(s)       : G. Clemm, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webdav-bind-25.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2009-06-10

This specification defines bindings, and the BIND method for creating
multiple bindings to the same resource.  Creating a new binding to a
resource causes at least one new URI to be mapped to that resource.
Servers are required to ensure the integrity of any bindings that
they allow to be created.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-25.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.