Subject: I-D Action:draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and interpretation of RPKI objects for issuers and relying parties
	Author(s)       : T. Manderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This document provides use cases directions, and interpretations for
organisations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
object scenarios in the public RPKI in relation to public internet
routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.