Subject: I-D Action:draft-richard-opsawg-cna-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generic MIB for Centralized Network Architecture
	Author(s)       : Y. Shi, J. Wang
	Filename        : draft-richard-opsawg-cna-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes the managed objects for a generic model to manage the
centralized network architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richard-opsawg-cna-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.