Subject: I-D Action:draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Contact Mapping
	Author(s)       : S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for the provisioning and management of individual or
organizational social information identifiers (known as "contacts")
stored in a shared central repository.  Specified in Extensible
Markup Language (XML), the mapping defines EPP command syntax and
semantics as applied to contacts.  This document is intended to
obsolete RFC 4933.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-rfc4933bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.