Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-tp-oam-security-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP General Authentication TLV for G-ACH
	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-tp-oam-security-tlv-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-6-30
	
This document defines a new generalized authentication TLV, to be used 
   in the ACH header RFC5586 [2]. This can be used for both the MPLS and 
   MPLS-TP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-tp-oam-security-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.