Subject: I-D Action:draft-lei-rohc-sigcomp-static-dictionary-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Compression dictionary for SIP
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-lei-rohc-sigcomp-static-dictionary-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-06-18

The SigComp static dictionary for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
signalling was done by first version RFC3485.  SIP protocol related
extensions were completed and published in a series IETF documents.
Those SIP protocol extensions had been used in 3GPP IMS and IMS based
applications.  The new extensions to SIP protocol weaken the
intention of static dictionary for SIP signalling compressing which
is to reduce overload risks in radio access network and core network
involving wireless network

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-rohc-sigcomp-static-dictionary-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.