Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fan-meng-snmp-lock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A lock feature to SNMP
	Author(s)	: W. Fan, T. Meng
	Filename	: draft-fan-meng-snmp-lock-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-6-17
	
   This memo is intended to provide a lock mechanism to SNMP for
   protecting SET operations from being interrupted by any other network
   management operations such as NETCONF <edit-config> or CLI writes.
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it extends
   LOCK-MIB defined in [I-D.meng-fan-lock-mib] to define objects for
   managing SNMP locks.  The lock acquisition and release can be
   achieved through manipulating those objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-meng-snmp-lock-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.