Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
	Author(s)	: J. Solinas, L. Zieglar
	Filename	: draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-6-1
	
This document specifies a base profile for X.509 v3 Certificates and 
   X.509 v2 Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) for use with the United 
   States National Security Agency's Suite B Cryptography. The reader is 
   assumed to have familiarity with RFC 5280, "Internet X.509 Public
   Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List
   (CRL) Profile."

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-suiteb-cert-profile-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.