Subject: I-D Action:draft-sdecugis-dime-diameter-erp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : S. Decugis
	Filename        : draft-sdecugis-dime-diameter-erp-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-06-07

The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) provides a mechanism to
optimize EAP authentication delay in the case of re-authentication,
which can be significant in roaming mobile situation.  This mechanism
assumes that a protocol for Authentication, Authorization and
Accounting (AAA) is available to transport ERP between the
authenticator(s) and the EAP/ERP server.
draft-gaonkar-radext-erp-attrs-03 specifies the transport of ERP
using RADIUS.  This document specifies the transport of ERP using
Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sdecugis-dime-diameter-erp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.