Subject: I-D Action:draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Live Streaming
	Author(s)       : R. Pantos
	Filename        : draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-06-08

This document describes a protocol for transmitting unbounded streams
of multimedia data over HTTP.  It specifies the data format of the
files and the actions to be taken by the server (sender) and the
clients (receivers) of the streams.  It describes version 1.0 of this
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.