Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Requirements for WSON Impairments
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path 
Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of 
Impairments in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). From a 
path computation perspective, optical impairments are additional 
constraints on the process of determining an optical light path. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.