Subject: I-D Action:draft-vidya-p2psip-eclients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Client Support for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : V. Narayanan, A. Swaminathan
	Filename        : draft-vidya-p2psip-eclients-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-30

RELOAD [1] defines a class of devices termed as clients that may
attach to peers and use the overlay, without having to provide
overlay routing or storage.  These devices may attach to the identity
owner on the overlay or to any arbitrary peer.  This document
provides a mechanism to attach to any arbitrary peer with some state
on the overlay for routing purposes.  This avoids needing application
specific means of providing a destination list for contact
information for the client and also inherently handles client
mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vidya-p2psip-eclients-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.