Subject: I-D Action:draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECP Groups for IKE and IKEv2
	Author(s)       : D. Fu, D. Fulker
	Filename        : draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-20

This document describes new Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) groups
for use in the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and Internet Key Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) protocols in addition to previously defined groups.
Specifically, the new curve groups are based on modular arithmetic
rather than binary arithmetic.  These new groups are defined to align
IKE and IKEv2 with other ECC implementations and standards,
particularly NIST standards.  In addition, the curves defined here
can provide more efficient implementation than previously defined ECC
groups.

This version incorporates the erratum for RFC 4753, which changes the
format of the Diffie-Hellman shared secret value.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.