Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Explicit Notification Extension (ECN) Support for RTP Sessions
	Author(s)	: K. Carlberg, P. O'Hanlon
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-6-29
	
This document describes a design to support Explicit Congestion
   Notification (ECN) for the RTP layer.  The design defines a means of
   end-to-end negotiated support of ECN using the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) and a new RTCP Extended Report.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-avt-rtp-ecn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.