Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nominating Committee Process: Open Disclosure of Willing Nominees
	Author(s)       : S. Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-06-03

This document updates RFC 3777, Section 3, Bullet 6 to allow a
Nominating and Recall Commitee to disclose the list of nominees who
are willing to be considered to serve in positions the committee is
responsible for filling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-nomcom-openlist-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.