Subject: I-D Action:draft-kunze-bagit-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The BagIt File Packaging Format (V0.96) http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-04.txt
	Author(s)       : A. Boyko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kunze-bagit-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-06-24

This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file packaging format
for the exchange of generalized digital content.  A "bag" has just
enough structure to safely enclose descriptive "tags" and a "payload"
but does not require any knowledge of the payload's internal
semantics.  This BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or
network-based storage and transfer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.