Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for OSPF
	Author(s)       : S. Venkata, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-17

This document defines a new OSPF Router Information (RI) TLV that
allows OSPF routers to flood their hostname-to-Router ID mapping
information across an OSPF network to provide a simple and dynamic
mechanism for routers running OSPF to learn about symbolic hostnames
just like for routers running IS-IS.  This mechanism is applicable to
both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.