Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-tree-discovery-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nested Nemo Tree Discovery
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-tree-discovery-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This paper describes a simple distance vector protocol that exposes
only a default route towards the infrastructure in a nested NEMO
configuration.  The draft extends the Neighbor Discovery Protocol
[RFC4861] in order to carry information and metrics which will help a
Mobile Router select its Attachment Router(s) in an autonomous
fashion and provides generic rules which guarantee that the
interaction of different selection processes will not create loops.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-tree-discovery-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.