Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Provider Requirements for Ethernet control with GMPLS
	Author(s)       : W. Imajuku, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-06-14

Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) is applicable to
Ethernet switches supporting Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic
Engineering (PBB-TE) networks.  The GMPLS controlled Ethernet label
switch network not only automates creation of Ethernet Label Switched
Paths(Eth-LSPs), it also provides sophisticated Eth-LSP recovery
Mechanisms such as protection and restoration of an Eth-LSP.  This
document describes the requirements for the set of solutions of GMPLS
controlled Ethernet label switch networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-ethernet-gmpls-provider-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.