Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-multimob-multicast-receiver-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Receiver Mobility (MultiReM) Architecture
	Author(s)       : H. Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-multimob-multicast-receiver-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-06-14

This document proposes the architecture and solution options for 
multicast receiver mobility.  The discussions are restricted only to 
the receiver mobility with the assumption that the multicast source 
and network are stationary while the receiver is in the moving state.  
The suggestions are given on how to integrate mobile IP and fixed 
multicast protocols to provide the feasible solutions, which 
involves the aspects of mobile receiver registration, group 
membership management, tunnel or optimal multicast routing, and 
handover optimization. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-multicast-receiver-mobility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.