Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter MIP6 Feature Vector Additional Bit Allocations
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-06-10

During the Mobile IPv6 Split Scenario bootstrapping the Mobile IPv6
Home Agent and the Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
server may exchange a set of authorized mobility capabilities.  This
document defines new mobility capability flags that are used to
authorize per Mobile Node route optimization, Multiple Care-of
Address and user plane traffic encryption support.  Furthermore, this
document also defines a capability flag of indicating whether the
Home Agent is authorized to act as a stand alone Virtual Private
Network gateway.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-mip6-feature-bits-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.