Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Hybrid ISP Framework for IPv6 Services and IPv6/IPv4 Inter-communication 
	Author(s)	: J. Xu, S. Jiang, B. Carpenter
	Filename	: draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-6-30
	
Global IPv6 deployment is expected. Many solutions have been 
   specified in order to provide IPv6 connectivity service. In order to 
   provide IPv6 connectivity service to all kinds of host/client devices, 
   ISP networks may need to support as many as possible IPv6 
   connectivity solutions. This document proposes a hybrid ISP framework 
   that supports the coexistence of various IPv6 connectivity solutions 
   and analyses the configuration requirements raised by this framework. 
   Additionally, the applicability of different configuration mechanisms 
   for performing this configuration is discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-v6ops-hybrid-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.