Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-origin-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The HTTP Sec-From Header
	Author(s)       : A. Barth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-abarth-origin-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-24

This document defines the HTTP Sec-From header.  The Sec-From header
is added by the user agent to describe the security contexts that
caused the user agent to initiate an HTTP request.  HTTP servers can
use the Sec-From header to mitigate against Cross-Site Request
Forgery (CSRF) vulnerabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-origin-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.