Subject: I-D Action:draft-dusseault-impl-reports-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidance on Interoperation and Implementation Reports
	Author(s)       : L. Dusseault, R. Sparks
	Filename        : draft-dusseault-impl-reports-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-06-19

Advancing a protocol to Draft Standard requires documentation of the
interoperation and implementation of the protocol.  Historic reports
have varied widely in form and level of content and there is little
guidance available to new report preparers.  This document updates
the existing processes and provides more detail on what is
appropriate in an interoperability and implementation report.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dusseault-impl-reports-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.