Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nishitani-cgn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Common Functions of Large Scale NAT (LSN)
	Author(s)	: T. Nishitani, S. Miyakawa, A. Nakagawa, H. Ashida
	Filename	: draft-nishitani-cgn-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-6-1
	
This document defines common functions of multiple types of Large
   Scale Network Address Translation (NAT) that handles Unicast UDP, TCP
   and ICMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishitani-cgn-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.