Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netext-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiated Services Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-netext-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This document describes Quality of Service (QoS) provisioning in a
Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain through enabling differentiated services.
When a packet is encapsulated in a mobile access gateway (or a local
mobility anchor), the differentiated services codepoint (DSCP) field
in the outer header is mapped to the priority of a mobile node, or
the precedence of an application of the mobile node.  Intermediary
routers between the mobile access gateway and the local mobility
anchor, which forward the packet based on the outer header of the
packet, prioritize the packet according to the DSCP value of the
outer header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netext-qos-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.