Subject: I-D Action:draft-shen-p2psip-content-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Sharing Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : J. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shen-p2psip-content-sharing-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This document defines a content sharing usage for REsource LOcation
And Discovery (RELOAD).  The content sharing usage provides the
functionality of distributing and fetching shared content to and from
a P2P overlay network.  The shared content including such as
streaming media, files etc. are provided by those shared content
service providers.  Using content sharing usage of RELOAD can
construct a peer-to-peer overlay, the overlay performs as Content
Delivery Network and is service insensitive.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-p2psip-content-sharing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.