Subject: I-D Action:draft-petch-gerhards-syslog-transport-dtls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTLS transport mapping for SYSLOG
	Author(s)       : T. Petch, R. Gerhards
	Filename        : draft-petch-gerhards-syslog-transport-dtls-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-09

This document describes the transport of syslog messages over DTLS
(Datagram Transport Level Security).  It provides a secure transport
for syslog messages in cases where a connection-less transport is
desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petch-gerhards-syslog-transport-dtls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.