Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IANA Considerations for NLPIDs
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-6-24
	
   Some protocols being developed or extended by the IETF make use of
   the ISO/IEC Network Layer Protocol Identifier (NLPID). This document
   provides NLPID IANA Considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.