Subject: I-D Action:draft-baset-tsvwg-tcp-over-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP-over-UDP
	Author(s)       : S. Baset, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-baset-tsvwg-tcp-over-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-06-07

We present TCP-over-UDP (ToU), an instance of TCP on top of UDP.  It
provides exactly the same congestion control, flow control,
reliability, and extension mechanisms as offered by TCP.  It is
intended for use in scenarios where applications running on two hosts
may not be able to establish a direct TCP connection but are able to
exchange UDP packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baset-tsvwg-tcp-over-udp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.