Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Vigoureux, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-06-28

This document lists the requirements for the Operations,
Administration and Maintenance functionality of MPLS Transport
Profile.  These requirements apply to pseudowires, Label Switched
Paths, and Sections.  Architectural and functional requirements are
covered in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.