Subject: I-D Action:draft-ivov-avt-slic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delivering Conference Participant Sound Level Indicators in RTP Streams
	Author(s)       : E. Ivov, E. Marocco
	Filename        : draft-ivov-avt-slic-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-06-15

This document describes a mechanism for RTP-level mixers in audio
conferences to deliver information about the sound level information
on the individual participants.  Such sound level indicators are
transported in the same RTP packets as the audio data they pertain
to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivov-avt-slic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.