Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Interoperability Draft
	Author(s)       : E. Haleplidis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-06-03

This document describes the details of the interoperability test of
the Forward and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol that
will take place in the University of Patras in Rio, Greece, in the
third week of July 2009.  This informational draft provides necessary
information, for all parties who wish to participate in the
interoperability test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.