Subject: I-D Action:draft-zaitsev-e6-network-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E6 Addressing Scheme and Network Architecture
	Author(s)       : D. Zaitsev
	Filename        : draft-zaitsev-e6-network-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-01

This document describes new E6 addressing scheme for the creation of
world-wide networks totally constructed on the base of Ethernet
technology. Hierarchic E6 addresses with the length of 6 octets are
used instead of both Ethernet MAC-addresses and IP-addresses which
allows the routing within world-wide networks and cuts overhead of
TCP, IP headers; the address space is extended in 16K times regarding
IP addresses. Standard Ethernet LLC2 facilities are employed for
guaranteed delivery of information. E6 Network Architecture
simplifies packets processing aglorithms that improves the network
performance and QoS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zaitsev-e6-network-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.