Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-tls-keygen-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TLS Key Generation
	Author(s)	: P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-tls-keygen-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-6-8
	
The TLS protocol is widely deployed and used over the Internet. 
   Client and server nodes compute a set of keys called the keys-block, 
   according to a pseudo random function (PRF). This draft proposes a 
   keying infrastructure based on the TLS protocol. It suggests 
   defining an additional Key Distribution Function (KDF) in order to 
   deliver a set of cryptographic keys. In a peer to peer mode keys are 
   directly produced as inputs of the KDF functions. For centralized 
   architectures they are delivered through containers, secured with 
   keys derived from the KDF function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-keygen-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.