Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-sipping-clf-pcap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCAP-compatible Binary Syntax for SIP Common Log File Format
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-sipping-clf-pcap-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-06-16

This document proposes a libpcap/PCAP-compatible binary syntax for 
the SIP common log format (CLF).  It does not cover semantic 
issues, and is meant to be evaluated in the context of the other 
efforts discussing SIP CLF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-sipping-clf-pcap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.