Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-eai-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAI Deployment Practices
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-06-29

This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
the EAI protocols.  Its aim is to help the engineers to implement
these protocols.  This document gives some suggestions about
implementaions and reports on the prototype implementation and the
inter-operability test results, as well as the lessons and insights
gained from this test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-deployment-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.