Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVI for Delegated IPv6 Prefixes
	Author(s)       : J. Kaippallimalil, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-06-12

This memo introduces a public access topology which includes hosts,
Customer Premise Equipment Router (CPE-R), switches and access
routers.  A CPE-R advertises prefixes to a host for its address
configuration, while these prefixes are in turn delegated to the
CPE-R from the access router.  A switch located between the CPE-R and
the router builds filtering table for traffic originating from the
host by snooping prefix delegating signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.