Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS TP Network Management Requirements
	Author(s)       : S. Mansfield, K. Lam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-06-24

This document specifies the requirements for the management of 

  equipment used in networks supporting an MPLS Transport Profile 

  (MPLS-TP). The requirements are defined for specification of 

  network management aspects of protocol mechanisms and procedures 

  that constitute the building blocks out of which the MPLS 

  transport profile is constructed.  That is, these requirements 

  indicate what management capabilities need to be available in 

  MPLS for use in managing the MPLS-TP. This document is intended 

  to identify essential network management capabilities, not to 

  specify what functions any particular MPLS implementation 

  supports.  

  Gray, et al

 Expires December, 2009

 [page 1] 

  Internet-Draft

MPLS-TP NM Requirements

  June, 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.