Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-ogp-launch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Open Grid Protocol : Client Application Launch Message
	Author(s)       : M. Hamrick, J. Hurliman
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-ogp-launch-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-06-26

This document describes the LLIDL interface description for the Open
Grid Protocol (OGP) Client Application Launch message format.
Messages in this format are intended to be used in conjunction with
standard web authentication or authorization technologies such as
OpenID or OAuth.  This document describes the message format, the
processing expectations and three MIME types that may be used to
identify requests to initiate a virtual worlds session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-ogp-launch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.