Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-seal-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-03.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2009-06-18

For the purpose of this document, subnetworks are defined as virtual
topologies that span connected network regions bounded by
encapsulating border nodes.  These virtual topologies may span
multiple IP and/or sub-IP layer forwarding hops, and can introduce
failure modes due to packet duplication and/or links with diverse
Maximum Transmission Units (MTUs).  This document specifies a
Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL) that
accommodates such virtual topologies over diverse underlying link
technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-seal-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.