Subject: I-D Action:draft-gryphon-ldap-schema-vcard4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP Schema for vCard v4.0
	Author(s)       : S. Gryphon
	Filename        : draft-gryphon-ldap-schema-vcard4-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-06-07

This document works to harmonize the vCard directory information card
and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) standards by
extending both standards to support a common directory card entity.

Additional LDAP attributes and object classes, and additional
properties for vCard are defined. A standard mapping process between
the two designed to support vCard's goal of being a transport format
between directories (not just LDAP) is defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gryphon-ldap-schema-vcard4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.