Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models
	Author(s)	: K. Narayan, D. Nelson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-07.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-5-31
	
This memo describes the use of a Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) authentication and authorization service with Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) secure Transport Models to
authenticate users and authorize creation of secure transport
sessions.  While the recommendations of this memo are generally
applicable to a broad class of SNMP Transport Models, the examples
focus on the Secure Shell Transport Model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.