Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Flow Identifier in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-06-29

Proxy Mobile IPv6 enables network-based mobility for a regular IPv6
mobile node without requiring its participation in any mobility-
related signaling. This document introduces extensions to Proxy
Mobile IPv6 that allows network dynamically binding each service flow
to the mobile node, respectively. Therefore, multiple service flows
of the mobile node can be separately controlled based on the service
flow identifier in the Proxy Binding Update and Acknowledge messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.