Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundancy and Load Balancing Mechanisms for Stateful Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-06-09

This document defines some redundancy and/or load balancing 
mechanisms for stateful Network Address Translators (NAT), including 
IPv4->IPv4 NAT, IPv4->IPv6 NAT and IPv6->IPv4 NAT. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-behave-stateful-nat-standby-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.