Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-06-11

A Diameter redirect agent can currently specify one or more
individual hosts to which a Diameter message may be redirected by an
upstream Diameter node.  However, in some circumstances an operator
may wish to redirect messages to an alternate domain without
specifying individual hosts.  This document specifies the means by
which this can be achieved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-dime-realm-based-redirect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.