Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping and interworking of Diversion information Between Diversion and History-Info Headers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-06-24

The Diversion header is not standardized but widely used to convey
diverting information in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling.
This informational document proposes a way to interwork call
diversion information contained in Diversion header with a History-
Info header.  In addition, an interworking policy is proposed to
manage the headers coexistence.
The History-Info header is described in [RFC4244] and the Diversion 
header is described in [draft-levy-sip-diversion-09].
Note to the RFC-Editor: The reference to this draft should be
replaced by the Historic RFC reference (work in progress).
Since the Diversion header is used in many existing networks
implementations for transport of diversion information and its
interworking with standardized solutions is not obvious, an
interworking recommendation is needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohali-diversion-history-info-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.