Subject: I-D Action:draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS attributes for IPv6 Access Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Lourdelet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-06-28

This document specifies new IPv6 RADIUS attributes used to support
IPv6 network access.  As IPv6 specifies two configuration mechanisms
(DHCP and SLAAC), the new attributes are targeted at both protocols
when that makes sense.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.