Subject: I-D Action:draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID) Messages
	Author(s)       : K. Moriarty, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-06-02

Documents intended to be shared among multiple constituencies must
share a common format and transport mechanism.  The Incident Object
Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a common XML format for
document exchange, and Realtime Internetwork Defense (RID) defines
extensions to IODEF intended for the cooperative handling of security
incidents within consortia of network operators and enterprises.
This document outlines the transport of IODEF and RID messages over
HTTP/TLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.