Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-rfc3852bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)	: R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-rfc3852bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 57
	Date		: 2009-6-9
	
   This document describes the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  This
   syntax is used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt
   arbitrary message content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-rfc3852bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.