Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Media Types application/mods+xml, application/mads+xml, application/mets+xml, application/marcxml+xml, application/sru+xml 
	Author(s)	: R. Denenberg
	Filename	: draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-5-7
	
This document specifies Media Types for the following formats: MODS (Metadata Object Description Schema), MADS (Metadata Authority Description Schema), METS (Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard), MARCXML (MARC21 XML Schema), and the SRU (Search/Retrieve via URL Response Format) Protocol response XML schema. These are all XML schemas providing representations of various forms of information including metadata 
and search results. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denenberg-mods-etc-media-types-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.