Subject: I-D Action:draft-huici-ipfix-sipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIPFIX: Use Cases and Problem Statement for VoIP Monitoring and Exporting
	Author(s)       : F. Huici, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huici-ipfix-sipfix-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-06-22

The deployment of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephony is increasing fast.
VoIP's paradigm and the features it offers differ significantly from
that of regular telephony, and, as a result, its monitoring
requirements do so as well.  This draft employs use cases to derive
these requirements and introduces SIPFIX, an extension to IPFIX (IP
Flow Information eXchange), that meets them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huici-ipfix-sipfix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.