Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-sipcore-target-uri-delivery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delivery of Request-URI Targets to User Agents
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-sipcore-target-uri-delivery-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-06-09

When a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) proxy receives a request
targeted at a URI identifying a user or resource it is responsible
for, the proxy translates the URI to a configured URI, or to a
registered contact URI, of an agent representing that user or
resource.  In the process, the original URI is removed from the
request.  Numerous use cases have arisen which require this
information to be delivered to the user agent.  This document
describes these use cases and defines an extension to the History-
Info header field which allows it to be used to support those cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-sipcore-target-uri-delivery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.