Subject: I-D Action:draft-zong-ppsp-chunk-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chunk Discovery for P2P Streaming
	Author(s)       : N. Zong
	Filename        : draft-zong-ppsp-chunk-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-06-28

This document describes several mechanisms of Chunk Discovery in P2P
Streaming use case.  The Chunk Discovery for P2P streaming provides
the functionality of streaming sources registrar and discovery in a
fully-distributed system.  It provides register, update and lookup
service for video chunks in the P2P Streaming applications.  The
mechanisms include a P2P streaming usage for REsource LOcation And
Discovery (RELOAD), and a combined Trakcer and Peer Gossip method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-chunk-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.