Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practices for the Use of Long Polling and Streaming in Bidirectional HTTP
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-06-11

There is widespread interest in using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) to enable asynchronous or server-initiated communication from
a server to a client as well as from a client to a server.  This
document describes how to better use HTTP, as it exists today, to
enable such "bidirectional HTTP" using "long polling" and "HTTP
streaming" mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.