Subject: I-D Action:draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Key Wrap with Padding Algorithm
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, M. Dworkin
	Filename        : draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document specifies a padding convention for use with the AES Key
Wrap algorithm specified in RFC 3394.  This convention eliminates the
requirement that the length of the key to be wrapped is a multiple of
64 bits, allowing a key of any practical length to be wrapped.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-aes-key-wrap-with-pad-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.