Subject: I-D Action:draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
	Author(s)       : U. Herberg, T. Clausen
	Filename        : draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document describes a general and flexible TLV (type-length-value
structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
[RFC5444].  It defines two Message TLVs and two Packet TLVs, for
affixing a cryptographic signature and a timestamp to a packet and
message, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herberg-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.