Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumaki-pce-bgp-disco-attribute-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery in a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, T. Murai
	Filename	: draft-kumaki-pce-bgp-disco-attribute-04.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
In order to provide an end-to-end MPLS TE LSP between customer sites 
   within a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN, it is highly desirable for a Path 
   Computation Element (PCE) to be able to dynamically discover a set 
   of Path Computation Elements (PCEs) that know VPN routes. In 
   BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs, it is advantageous to use BGP to distribute PCE 
   information. This document defines a new attribute and describes how 
   PCE information can be carried using BGP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-pce-bgp-disco-attribute-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.