Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGMP and MLD Optimization for Mobile Hosts and Routers
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-06

To notify neighboring multicast routers of their IP multicast group
memberships, hosts must support IGMP and MLD protocols.  This
document describes the ways of IGMPv3 and MLDv2 protocol optimization
for mobility.  The optimization includes a query timer tuning and an
explicit membership notification operation.Conventions used in this
document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
NOT","SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED","MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in
this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.