Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Relay Chaining in DHCPv4
	Author(s)	: B. Joshi, P. Kurapati
	Filename	: draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-7-7
	
DHCP Relay Agents eliminate the necessity of having a DHCP server on
   each physical network.  In certain network configurations, a DHCP
   server may be multiple subnets away from the DHCP client and multiple
   Relay Agents may be configured to relay DHCP messages to and from
   DHCP client.  Such configuration can be supported only when each
   Relay Agent adds certain Information to DHCP messages before relaying
   them.  This additional information helps in relaying the DHCP reply
   back to the DHCP client through the same path.  This mechanism is
   referred as Relay Chaining.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.