Subject: I-D Action:draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the IODEF-Document Class for Reporting Phishing, Fraud, and Other Crimeware
	Author(s)       : P. Cain, D. Jevans
	Filename        : draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-06.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
(IODEF) defined in RFC5070 to support the reporting of phishing,
fraud, other types of electronic crime.  The extensions also support
the exchange on information about widespread spam incidents.  These
extensions are flexible enough to support information gleaned from
activities throughout the entire electronic fraud or spam cycle.
Both simple reporting and complete forensic reporting are possible,
as is consolidating multiple incidents .

The extensions defined in this document are used to generate two
different types of reports: a fraud report and a wide-spread spam
report.  Although similar in structure, each report has different
required objects and intentions.RFC 2129 Keywords

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cain-post-inch-phishingextns-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.