Subject: I-D Action:draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to LDP Signaling for PBB-VPLS
	Author(s)       : F. Balus, F. Balus
	Filename        : draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Extensions to VPLS PE model to accommodate PBB components where
discussed in [PBB-VPLS Model]. This draft discusses optional
extensions to the LDP Signaling procedures in [RFC4762] required to
further enhance the PBB-VPLS solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.