Subject: I-D Action:draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Extensions for Multipath Operation with Multiple Addresses
	Author(s)       : A. Ford, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Often endpoints are connected by multiple paths, but the nature of
TCP/IP restricts communications to a single path per socket.
Resource usage within the network would be more efficient were these
multiple paths able to be used concurrently.  This should enhance
user experience through higher throughput and improved resilience to
network failure.  This document presents extensions to TCP in order
to transparently provide this multi-path functionality at the
transport layer, if at least one endpoint is multi-addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ford-mptcp-multiaddressed-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.