Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-mext-global-haha-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global HA to HA protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-thubert-mext-global-haha-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This HAHA protocol extends MIPv6 [RFC3775] and NEMO [RFC3963] to
remove their link layer dependencies on the Home Link and distribute
the HAs at IP layer.  Global HAHA considers the distribution at the
scale of the Internet, and introduces the MIP proxy for Local
Mobility Management and Route Optimization in the Infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-mext-global-haha-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.