Subject: I-D Action:draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA) Application Configurations Access Protocol (ACAP) Vendor Subtrees Registry
	Author(s)       : D. Cridland
	Filename        : draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-06

The original ACAP specification included a vendor registry now used
in other protocols.  This document updates the description of this
registry, removing the need for a direct normative reference to ACAP,
and removing ambiguity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cridland-acap-vendor-registry-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.