Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Mediation: Framework
	Author(s)	: A. Kobayashi, H. Nishida, B. Claise
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-03.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document describes a framework for IPFIX Mediation.  This
   framework details the IPFIX Mediation reference model and the
   components of an IPFIX Mediator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediators-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.