Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-6man-ns-mark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Line identification in IPv6 Neighbour Solicitation messages
	Author(s)       : L. Hongyu, L. Yizhou
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-ns-mark-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Duplicate address detection of link-local address in DSL access
network is a mandatory part for IPv6 netwrok.  In N:1 VLAN model,
simple DAD does not work due to the user isolation.  NAS should
perform a DAD proxy function for the task.  This documents proposes
to include the line identification information in neighbour
solicitation and neighbour advertisement messages to help DAD proxy
to perform the function.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-6man-ns-mark-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.