Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)	: J. He, H. Li
	Filename	: draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
   tool to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP 
   network in case the propagation of failure status in the client layer 
   is not supported. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.