Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-path-trace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection verification for MPLS Transport Profile LSP
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-tp-path-trace-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies method for verifying the connection of an 
MPLS Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) for 
management purpose. The proposed extension is based on MPLS 
Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM). The goal is to 
verify that an MPLS-TP LSP is properly setup in both control and data 

 planes, as well as to record the identities of all the LSRs along the 
path of MPLS-TP LSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-path-trace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.