Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS over TLS and DTLS
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, M. McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document specifies a means to find authoritative AAA servers for
a given NAI realm as defined in [RFC4282].  It can be used in
conjunction with RADIUS over TLS and RADIUS over DTLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.