Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohta-e2e-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End to End NAT
	Author(s)       : M. Ohta
	Filename        : draft-ohta-e2e-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-13

According to the end to end argument, NAT function can completely and
correctly be implemented only with the knowledge and help of end
hosts.  By making NAT visible to the end hosts of NAT clients and let
the hosts help NAT gateways, NAT actually becomes correct, complete,
and end to end transparent.  End to end NAT is upper compatible to
legacy NAT while enabling various transport protocols (ICMP, SCTP,
IPSEC), DNS reverse look up, Multicast and Mobile IP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohta-e2e-nat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.