Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-host-ipv6-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host-based Translation Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, B. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-chen-host-ipv6-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-06

When operators start to customize user terminals, host-based IPv6
translation will be feasible.  Host-based translation should overcome
single-point failure problems and support various connections between
two IP families networks simultaneously.  In addition, legacy IPv4
applications should not be modified.  This document will discuss
host-based translation applicable scenarios and corresponding issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-host-ipv6-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.