Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reliable and Scalable NAT mechanism (RS-NAT) based on BGP for IPv4/6 Transition
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-06

For the rapid exhaustion of IPv4 address pool against the slow
development of IPv6, IPv4/6 coexistence/transition proved to be a
long period.  In the IPv4/6 transition process, there are many NAT-
like technologies existing in the internet.  However the NAT boxes
such as IPv4 NAT, IPv4/6 NAT are so poor in their reliability and
scalability, which put a severe threat on the development of IPv4/6
Transition.  This document defines a reliable and scalable NAT(RS-
NAT)mechanism to solve the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-behave-rsnat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.