Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-port-range-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Connectivity Access in the Context of IPv4 Address Exhaustion: Port Range based IP Architecture
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-port-range-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This memo proposes a solution, based on fractional addresses, to face
the IPv4 public address exhaustion.  It details the solution and
presents a mock-up implementation, with the results of tests that
validate the concept.  It also describes architectures and how
fractional addresses are used to overcome the IPv4 address shortage.
A comparison with the alternative Carrier-Grade NAT (CG-NAT)
solutions is also elaborated in the document.  The IPv6 variant of
this solution is described in a companion draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-port-range-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.