Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802-dot-16-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Transmission of IP over Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 Networks
	Author(s)	: M. Riegel, S. Jeong, H. Jeon
	Filename	: draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802-dot-16-09.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document describes the transmission of IPv4 over Ethernet as
   well as IPv6 over Ethernet in an access network deploying the IEEE
   802.16 cellular radio transmission technology.  The Ethernet on top
   of IEEE 802.16 is realized by bridging connections which the IEEE
   802.16 provides between a base station and its associated subscriber
   stations.  Due to the resource constraints of radio transmission
   systems and the limitations of the IEEE 802.16 MAC functionality for
   the realization of an Ethernet, the transmission of IP over Ethernet
   over IEEE 802.16 may considerably benefit by adding IP specific
   support functions in the Ethernet over IEEE 802.16 while maintaining
   full compatibility with standard IP over Ethernet behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-16ng-ip-over-ethernet-over-802-dot-16-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.