Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-manet-rafsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing algorithm based on the flow sensing parameter
	Author(s)       : A. Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-manet-rafsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The packet loss rate of each path between the source node and
destination node can be obtained through two methods, one is direct
measurement, another approach is proposed in this document
calculating the packet loss rate based on the flow sensing parameter.
The core idea of the calculating approach is the flow sensing
parameter, which can be used to calculate the packet loss rate of
each path between the source node and destination node and select the
path whose packet loss rate is smallest to be the data transmission
path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-manet-rafsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.