Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An uniform format for IPv6 extension headers
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, J. Woodyatt, E. Kline, J. Hoagland
	Filename	: draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-07.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
In IPv6, optional internet-layer information is encoded in separate
   headers that may be placed between the IPv6 header and the transport
   layer header.  There are a small number of such extension headers
   currently defined.  This document defines a format for defining a new
   family of IPv6 extension headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-ipv6-exthdr-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.