Subject: I-D Action:draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Addition of the new values to use the SEED Cipher Algorithm in the Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : S. Yoon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-12

This document proposes the addition of new values to use the SEED 
block cipher algorithm for the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol 
(SRTP) and the secure Real-time Transport Control Protocol (SRTCP) in 
Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seokung-msec-mikey-seed-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.