Subject: I-D Action:draft-camarillo-hip-via-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Multi-hop Routing Extension
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, A. Keraenen
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-hip-via-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies two extensions to HIP to implement multi-hop
routing.  The first extension allows a HIP packet to carry the list
of hosts that forwarded it.  The second extension allows implementing
source routing in HIP.  That is, a host sending a HIP packet can
define a set of hosts that the HIP packet should traverse.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-hip-via-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.