Subject: I-D Action:draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse DNS in IPv6 for Internet Service Providers
	Author(s)       : L. Howard, A. Durand
	Filename        : draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-06

In IPv4, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) commonly provide IN-
ADDR.ARPA. information by prepopulating the zone with one PTR record
for every available address.  This practice does not scale in IPv6.
This document analyses different approaches to managing the ip6.arpa
zone for broadband customers. .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.