Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommended Configuration and Use of DNS Redirect by Service Providers
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-07-06

The objective of this document is to describe the design of so-called
DNS Redirect services deployed today by Internet Service Providers
(ISPs), DNS Application Service Providers (ASPs), and other
organizations providing so-called DNS Redirect services via their
recursive DNS services, as well as to describe the recommended best
current practices regarding such systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-dns-redirect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.