Subject: I-D Action:draft-ceccarellifuxh-ccamp-gmpls-ext-for-evol-otn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for evolutive OTNs control
	Author(s)       : D. Ceccarelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ceccarellifuxh-ccamp-gmpls-ext-for-evol-otn-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document is a companion to the Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS) signaling documents.  It describes the technology-
specific information needed to extend GMPLS signaling to control
Optical Transport Networks (OTN) based on ITU-T G.709 amendment 3
reccomandation.  References also to G.sup43 are provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ceccarellifuxh-ccamp-gmpls-ext-for-evol-otn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.