Subject: I-D Action:draft-klensin-iaoc-member-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revised IAOC Membership
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iaoc-member-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-30

The original specification of the membership of the IAOC included the
IETF and IAB Chairs as voting members.  While probably desirable
initially, this has turned out to have unfortunate side effects.
This document discusses those side effects and replaces those
specific individuals with liaisons from the IAB and IESG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-iaoc-member-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.