Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-applicability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : A. Crouch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-applicability-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-07-02

The ForCES protocol defines a standard framework and mechanism for
the interconnection between Control Elements and Forwarding Elements
in IP routers and similar devices.  In this document we describe the
applicability of the ForCES model and protocol.  We provide example
deployment scenarios and functionality, as well as document
applications that would be inappropriate for ForCES.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-applicability-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.