Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-bfd-cv-proactive-and-rdi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP BFD for Proactive CC-CV and RDI
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, M. Vigoureux, A. Fulignoli
	Filename	: draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-bfd-cv-proactive-and-rdi-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2009-7-7
	
Several documents on BFD based OAM for MPLS-TP has been put 
   forward and the dependencies between those drafts are not yet 
   fully sorted out; this document is one of these drafts. It is 
   published in now to make ideas, motivations and approaches 
   available. However we expect the final BFD based solution for 
   MPLS-TP will be a cooperation of the parties between the 
   existing drafts and that the BFD based OAM solution for MPLS-TP 
   will merge into an agreed set of drafts approved by the MEAD 
   team.  

   This document specifies the BFD extension and behaviour to meet 
   the requirements for MPLS-TP proactive Continuity Check and 
   Connectivity Verification functionality and the RDI 
   functionality as defined in [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-bfd-cv-proactive-and-rdi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.