Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nourse-scep-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cisco Systems' Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Nourse, J. Vilhuber
	Filename	: draft-nourse-scep-19.txt
	Pages		: 46
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol, a
   PKI communication protocol which leverages existing technology by   using PKCS#7 and PKCS#10 over HTTP.  SCEP is the evolution of the
   enrollment protocol developed by VeriSign, Inc. for Cisco Systems,
   Inc. It now enjoys wide support in both client and CA
   implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nourse-scep-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.