Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Consideration of Network Mobility in PMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Z. Yan, H. Zhang, H. Zhou, J. Guan, S. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-7-31
	
The NetLMM WG is specifying Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) for network-
        based localized mobility management (NetLMM), taking basic support 
        for registration, de-registration and handover of signal Mobile Node 
        (MN) into account in the RFC 5213 [1]. When a whole network moves 
        into the PMIPv6 domain through the Mobile Router (MR), the scheme 
        should be considered to provide and maintain the connectivity for the 
        Mobile Network Node (MNN) in the mobile network (NEMO). This document 
        discusses the deployment consideration of NEMO support in PMIPv6 
        network and proposes the possible solution accordingly. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.