Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Localized Routing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is the IETF standard for network-based localized
mobility management.  In Proxy Mobile IPv6, mobile nodes are
topologically anchored at a Local Mobility Anchor, which forwards all
data for registered mobile nodes.  The set up and maintenance of
localized routing, which allows forwarding of data packets between
mobile nodes and correspondent nodes directly without involvement of
the Local Mobility Anchor in forwarding, is not considered.  This
document describes the problem space of localized routing in Proxy
Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-ro-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.