Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)	: D. M'Raihi, S. Machani, J. Rydell, D. Naccache, S. Bajaj
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-09.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2009-7-9
	
This document describes the OATH algorithm for challenge-response 
    authentication and signatures. This algorithm is based on the HOTP 
    algorithm [RFC4226] that was introduced by OATH (initiative for 
    Open AuTHentication) [OATH] and submitted as an individual draft to 
    the IETF in 2006.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.