Subject: I-D Action:draft-narten-ietf-remote-participation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improving Remote Participation in IETF WG Meetings
	Author(s)       : T. Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-ietf-remote-participation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document discusses some steps for improving the ability of
people to remotely participate in IETF meetings. This document makes
some recommendations of "best practice", that if adopted, could
improve the ability for people to participate in IETF meetings
without needing to physically attend meetings. Improving the ability
of participants to contribute and participate remotely would improve
the overall effectiveness of the IETF and improve the quality of the
work it produces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-ietf-remote-participation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.