Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Pseudowire Status for Static Pseudowires

	Author(s)	: L. Martini, G. Swallow, M. Bocci
	Filename	: draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document specifies a mechanism to signal Pseudowire (PW) status
   messages using an PW associated channel (ACh). Such a mechanism is
   suitable for use where no PW dynamic control plane exits, known as
   static PWs, or where a Terminating Provider Edge (T-PE) needs to send
   a PW status message directly to a far end T-PE. The mechanism allows
   PW OAM message mapping and PW redundancy to operate on static PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.