Subject: I-D Action:draft-nanwang-avt-svc-multiscreen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Screen Application for SVC Video
	Author(s)       : N. Wang
	Filename        : draft-nanwang-avt-svc-multiscreen-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This memo proposes a supplement to existing draft, RTP payload 
Format for SVC Video. One new application, Multi-Screen is added. 
SVC is very suitable for Multi-Screen application, which has some 
different characteristics from the existing applications in the 
current draft. This proposal provides a paradigm and addresses 
potential issues and consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nanwang-avt-svc-multiscreen-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.