Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-eai-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAI Deployment Practices
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-08

This document captures experience in implementing systems based on
the EAI protocols.  Some depolyment issues will be discussed here,
which are not proper for being discussed in the core EAI protocol
documents.  Its aim is to help the engineers to implement these
protocols.  This document gives some suggestions about implementaions
and reports on the prototype implementation and the interoperability
test results, as well as the lessons and insights gained from this
test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-deployment-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.