Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-urn-nena-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN Namespace for National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-urn-nena-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by National Emergency
Number Association (NENA).  NENA defines and manages resources that
utilize this URN name model.  Management activities for these and
other resource types are provided by the National Emergency Number
Association (NENA) Registry System (NRS).  For the processes that NRS
uses to manage this and other registries, see NENA ??-???

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-urn-nena-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.