Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spittka-silk-payload-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format for SILK Speech and Audio Codec

	Author(s)	: J. Spittka, H. Astrom, K. Vos
	Filename	: draft-spittka-silk-payload-format-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document defines the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format and file storage format for packetization of SILK encoded
   speech and audio data that is essential to implement SILK in the most
   compatible way.  Further, media type registrations are described for
   the RTP payload format and the file storage format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spittka-silk-payload-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.