Subject: I-D Action:draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Addressing of IPv6/IPv4 Translators
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document discusses how an individual IPv6 address can be
algorithmically translated to a corresponding IPv4 address, and vice
versa, using only statically configured information.  This technique
is used in IPv6/IPv4 translators, as well as other types of proxies
and gateways (e.g., for DNS) used in IPv6/IPv4 scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-behave-translator-addressing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.