Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local domain name discovery
	Author(s)       : W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

As described in [RFC5296], the local domain name can be learnt by the
peer though the ERP exchange or via lower-layer announcement. However
lower-layer announcement for local domain name is not specified. This
document specifies one local domain name discovery mechanism based on
DHCP extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-hokey-ldn-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.