Subject: I-D Action:draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Robust Header Compression (ROHC) over 802 networks
	Author(s)       : C. Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Various proposals have been submitted to the ROHC working group for
enabling the use of ROHC [RFC3095] header compression over Ethernet,
802.11 and other 802-based links.
Previous proposals generally suffered from a lack of systems
perspective on 802 networks.  The present document attempts to supply
some systems perspective and provides a rough outline for a solution.

This is a submission to the IETF ROHC WG.  Please direct discussion
to its mailing list, [email-masked]

$Revision: 1.9 $

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-rohc-over-802-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.