Subject: I-D Action:draft-vidya-p2psip-replication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deterministic Replication for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : V. Narayanan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vidya-p2psip-replication-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-02

RELOAD [1] provides successor replication of data to protect against
data loss occurring from churn on the overlay.  It specifies storing
of two redundant copies of data on the two immediate successors of a
particular node.  This provides for basic replication and is highly
essential for stability of the overlay.  However, it does not address
the problem of replication to meet the availability requirements for
a particular piece of data or to have the replicas be useful in some
inherent load balancing on the overlay.  This document specifies a
mechanism to provide application-agnostic, deterministic replication
on the overlay to meet these needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vidya-p2psip-replication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.