Subject: I-D Action:draft-claise-structured-data-in-ipfix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Export of Structured Data in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : S. Yates
	Filename        : draft-claise-structured-data-in-ipfix-02.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-07-30

This document specifies an extension to IP Flow Information 

  eXport (IPFIX) protocol specification in [RFC5101] and the IPFIX 

  information model specified in [RFC5102] to support hierarchical 

  structured data and lists (sequences) of Information Elements in 

  data records.  This extension allows definition of complex data 

  structures such as variable-length lists and specification of 

  hierarchical containment relationships between Templates. 

  Conventions used in this document 

  The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 

  NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and 

  "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described 

  in RFC 2119 [RFC2119]. 

  <Claise, et. Al>

Expires December 30, 2009

 [page 2] 

  Internet-Draft  <Export of Structured Data in IPFIX>  July 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-structured-data-in-ipfix-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.