Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
establishment data into Session Data Registries or SIP Service
Provider data stores, data that may then be used by various network
elements for session peering.  This document focuses on the Session
Peering Provisioning Protocol used by clients to provision
registries.  The document provides a set of guiding principles for
the design of this protocol like extensibility and independent
transport definitions, a basic data model that meets some of the
requirements discussed in DRINKS and an early XML Schema Document.

Future revisions of this Internet-Draft will include a more complete
definition of the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol and
considerations and changes to make the protocol implementable using
SOAP and RESTful Web Services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-drinks-proto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.