Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kitamura-ipv6-ephemeral-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Ephemeral Addresses
	Author(s)	: H. Kitamura, S. Ata, M. Murata
	Filename	: draft-kitamura-ipv6-ephemeral-address-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-7-28
	
This document describes a new address type that is called
   "Ephemeral Addresses". Ephemeral Addresses are designed to be used
   as clients' source addresses of TCP / UDP sessions. An idea
   Ephemeral Addresses is simple enough. They are achieved by deriving
   existing "ephemeral ports" specifications. In other words, they are
   achieved by naturally upgrading their concept from the port space
   to the address space. Since Ephemeral Addresses functions are
   implemented only in the kernel side of the OS, we can use the
   Ephemeral Addresses functions in current exiting enormous client
   applications without modifying them. Ephemeral Addresses functions
   can contribute to various types of security enhancements that
   include privacy protections etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitamura-ipv6-ephemeral-address-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.