Subject: I-D Action:draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extranet in BGP Multicast VPN
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes clarifications to the procedures in [BGP-
MVPN] for supporting extranets. The procedures specified in this
document assume that BGP is used for transmission of MVPN customers'
multicast routing information within the service provider(s)
infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.