Subject: I-D Action:draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic safety applications requirements
	Author(s)       : G. Karagiannis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document describes a number of communication performance
requirements that are imposed by traffic safety applications on a
network layer.  These traffic safety applications and requirements
have been derived during the VSC (Vehicular Safety Communications)
and VSC-A (VSC-Applications) projects.  The goal of this document is
to stimulate the discussion on judging whether these performance
requirements could or could not be supported (currently and in the
future) by IP based network solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.