Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumaki-murai-ccamp-rsvp-te-l3vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs 
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, T. Murai
	Filename	: draft-kumaki-murai-ccamp-rsvp-te-l3vpn-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
It is highly desirable for VPN customers to be able to establish 
   their MPLS TE LSPs in the context of a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN. In such a 
   scenario, it is necessary that RSVP control messages, such as Path 
   messages and Resv messages, are appropriately handled by the PE 
   routers. This document defines new object types in SESSION, 
   SENDER_TEMPLATE and FILTERSPEC object to establish a customer MPLS 
   TE LSP in the context of BGP/IP-VPNs and describes a procedure of 
   RSVP control messages including the new object types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-ccamp-rsvp-te-l3vpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.