Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NETCONF Monitoring Schema
	Author(s)       : M. Scott, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document defines a NETCONF data model (in XML Schema) to be used
to monitor the NETCONF protocol.  The monitoring data model includes
information about NETCONF datastores, sessions, locks and statistics.
This data facilitates the management of a NETCONF server.  This
document also defines methods for NETCONF clients to discover data
models supported by a NETCONF server and defines a new NETCONF <get-
schema> operation to retrieve them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.