Subject: I-D Action:draft-jenkins-mpls-tp-bt-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BT Requirements for MPLS-TP features
	Author(s)       : B. Niven-Jenkins, S. Fiddian
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-mpls-tp-bt-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This document outlines BT's requirements for MPLS-TP features based
on our current thinking for how we may utilise functionality being
defined as part of the MPLS-TP standardisation effort within our
existing deployed MPLS networks.

This document is not intended to describe all future requirements for
MPLS-TP features, only for those features that we have a currently
defined requirement for today and which we would like to see priority
be given to them when specifying and standardising MPLS-TP within
IETF.  These features are required in order to enable us to enhance
live, revenue generating services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-mpls-tp-bt-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.