Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
	Author(s)       : B. Huang, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-07-06

IPv4 migrating to IPv6 is a network layer issue, it is not easy to
mandate the application in the host to change in the first place, the
network layer may have to have a solution to support conventional
IPv4 appliation in the IPv6 only network, especially when there are
multiple applications need to be supported.  This document describes
the mechanism for providing the host based IPv6 translation
technology which could guarantee IPv4 application backward
compatible, a new well known prefix has been defined for the
destination address translation and network assigned prefix will be
used for source address translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.