Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2PSIP Event Notification Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-07-01

The p2p technology is data centric. Data objects are distributed in 
the p2p overlay according to routing algorithm.Applications access 
the data objects via peer/client protocol or gateways, some of which 
need data replicas to be synchronized in real time. This can be 
achieved by introducing a Subscribe/Notify mechanism to p2psip. This 
document describes the Subscribe/Notify mechanism extension for 
p2psip, and also defines several new methods as needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-p2psip-event-notification-extension-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.