Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lim-netext-lma-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LMA Handovers for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: Y. Lim, S. Ahn, J. Park, H. Kim
	Filename	: draft-lim-netext-lma-handover-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes a mechanism for context transfer between
   Local Mobility Anchors (LMAs) in a large Proxy MIPv6 domain to
   provide the IP ongoing session continuity of mobile nodes. In order
   to enhance the performance of the LMA handover, a bi-directional
   tunnel between a previous LMA and a new target LMA is established.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lim-netext-lma-handover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.