Subject: I-D Action:draft-cakulev-ikev2-psk-diameter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter IKEv2: Support for Interaction between IKEv2 Server and Diameter Server
	Author(s)       : V. Cakulev, A. Lior
	Filename        : draft-cakulev-ikev2-psk-diameter-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-02

Internet Key Exchange is a component of IPsec used for performing
mutual authentication as well as establishing and maintaining
security associations (SAs) between two parties such as a user and a
network entity.  Internet Key Exchange v2 (IKEv2) protocol allows
several different mechanisms for authenticating a user, namely the
Extensible Authentication Protocol, certificates, and pre-shared
secrets.  To authenticate and/or authorize the user, the network
element such as the Access Gateway may need to dynamically bootstrap
a security association based on interaction with the Diameter server.
This document specifies the interaction between the Access Gateway
and Diameter server for the IKEv2 based on pre-shared secrets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-ikev2-psk-diameter-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.