Subject: I-D Action:draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration of the Real-time-text Media Feature Tag
	Author(s)       : G. Hellstrom, A. Wijk
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-12

This memo defines a new Media Feature Tag "real-time-text" for use in
SIP registration and session establishment.  This is used to indicate
if a device capable of text communication has full real-time text
capabilities or limitations in its capabilities requiring the users
to apply some turn-taking habits.

To the RFC editor

Please replace y.y with the assigned ASN.1 identifier and XXXX with
the RFC number of this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-text-turntaking-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.