Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-avt-rtp-improved-rams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improved Rapid Acquisition of Multicast Sessions
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-avt-rtp-improved-rams-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes an improvement to unicast based rapid
acquisition of multicast RTP sessions (RAMS) described in [I-
D.ietf-avt-rapid-acquisition-for-rtp].  The improved method allows
a receiver to simultaneously request a unicast burst stream and
join the multicast group, and then select one of the two streams to
be first processed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-avt-rtp-improved-rams-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.