Subject: I-D Action:draft-martinelli-ccamp-synch-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS Synchronized Signaling for Optical Lightpath Setup
	Author(s)       : G. Martinelli, A. Zanardi
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-ccamp-synch-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

In Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) several
extension are proposed to cope with constrain provide Wavelength
Switched Optical Networks (WSON).  One of the technology constrain
related to Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) systems is
the bi-directionality of the lightpath.  This memo provides some
consideration about how extending the signaling phase to cope with
the bi-directional requirements.  The procedure is independent from
the wavelength continuity constrain in both direction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinelli-ccamp-synch-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.