Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Email Clients
	Author(s)       : E. Dainow, K. Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document provides some guidelines for email clients that support 
Email Address Internationalization (EAI) as outlined in RFC 4952. A 
number of interoperability cases between different versions of email 
components are reviewed. Recommendations are made to improve 

 interoperability and usability and to minimize discrepancies between 
the display of composed and received email in different language 
environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-email-clients-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.