Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for G.709 Amendment3 and G.sup43 Optical Transport Networks Control
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document updates the "draft-ke-ccamp-gmpls-odu0-00.txt".  It
describes the extensions of GMPLS signaling to control Optical
Transport Networks (OTN) including ODU0, ODU1, ODU2, ODU2e, ODU3,
ODU3e1, ODU3e2, ODU4 and ODUflex.  It also covers the interworking of
control plane between pre-G.709 controlling and G.709 Amendment3
controlling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-gmpls-extension-for-evolutive-otn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.