Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-msec-multicast-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast security algorithm based on agent node
	Author(s)       : A. Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-msec-multicast-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-08

Multicast security algorithm based on agent node can select the group
node corresponding to the smallest path cost to be the agent node,
and multicast in accordance with the optimal multicast routing.  In
addition, the multicast source node uses the key different from the
group key to encrypt multicast data to meet the requirements of
multicast security.  The agent nodes can be different for different
multicast sources, which can spread the burden of the agent node and
avoid the excessive burden problem when the same node as the agent
node of different sources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-msec-multicast-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.