Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-geopriv-pidf-interior-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interior Location in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-geopriv-pidf-interior-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-03

RFC5139 defines explicit tags for interior building location such as
"BLD" (building), "UNIT", "ROOM".  There is wide variation in how
interior spaces are named, and the rigid element names provided do
not allow accurate representation of interior spaces that don't use
the element tags defined.  This memo provides an alternative
mechanism that provides an extensible flexible way to name spaces in
any kind of addressible location.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-geopriv-pidf-interior-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.