Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-legrand-rtp-isac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload Format for the iSAC Codec
	Author(s)	: T. le Grand, P. Jones
	Filename	: draft-legrand-rtp-isac-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
iSAC is a proprietary wideband speech and audio codec developed by 
   Global IP Solutions, suitable for use in Voice over IP applications.  
   This document describes the payload format for iSAC generated bit 
   streams within a Real-Time Protocol (RTP) packet.  Also included here 
   are the necessary details for the use of iSAC with the Session 
   Description Protocol (SDP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legrand-rtp-isac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.