Subject: I-D Action:draft-stein-pwe3-ethpwcong-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ethernet PW Congestion Handling Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Y. Stein
	Filename        : draft-stein-pwe3-ethpwcong-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-01

Mechanisms for handling congestion in Ethernet pseudowires are
presented.  These mechanisms extend capabilities of the native
service across the PSN, and require use of the PWE3 control
word.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-pwe3-ethpwcong-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.