Subject: I-D Action:draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Information in HTTP
	Author(s)       : S. Harhalakis
	Filename        : draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document defines a HTTP header for clients to provide timezone
information to web servers.  An ABNF description of the corresponding
header is provided.Discussion

Discussion about this document takes place in http-wg mailing list
([email-masked]).  Please CC [email-masked] too.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.