Subject: I-D Action:draft-ananth-tcpm-persist-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Clarification of sender behaviour in persist condition.
	Author(s)       : M. Bashyam, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ananth-tcpm-persist-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document attempts to clarify the notion of the Zero Window
Probes (ZWP) described in RFC 1122 [RFC1122].  In particular, it
clarifies the actions that can be taken on connections which are
experiencing the ZWP condition.  The motivation for this document
stems from the belief that TCP implementations strictly adhering to
the current RFC language have the potential to become vulnerable to
Denial of Service (DoS) scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ananth-tcpm-persist-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.