Subject: I-D Action:draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 3GPP MN-AR interface
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This ID documents the interface between the Mobile Node and the
Mobility Access Gateway in the context of 3GPP Evolved Packet Core
networks.  The main goal is to support the Netext working group in
the discussions on the MN to AR interface showing how RFC 5213 has
been deployed by other SDOs.  This document has been inspired by
considerations expressed in
[I-D.gundavelli-netext-extensions-motivation].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-netext-3gpp-mn-ar-if-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.