Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-web-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth Protocol: Web Delegation
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-web-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies the OAuth protocol web delegation method.
OAuth allows clients to access server resources on behalf of another
party (such a different client or an end user).  This document
defines a redirection-based user-agent process for end users to
authorize access to clients by substituting their credentials
(typically, a username and password pair) with a different set of
delegation-specific credentials.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-web-delegation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.