Subject: I-D Action:draft-veikkolainen-sip-voip-xmpp-im-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines and Protocol Extensions for Combining SIP Based Real-time Media Sessions With XMPP Based Instant Messaging and Presence Service.
	Author(s)       : S. Veikkolainen, M. Isomaki
	Filename        : draft-veikkolainen-sip-voip-xmpp-im-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This memo defines guidelines and protocol extensions for combining
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based real-time media sessions with
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) based instant
messaging and presence services in a seamless manner.  This is
accomplished by integration and protocol extension support in the
endpoints, without requiring any changes in the SIP or XMPP server
infrastructure.  It is even possible that SIP and XMPP services are
offered by different service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-veikkolainen-sip-voip-xmpp-im-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.