Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-otn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for PCE Applied in OTN
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-otn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This document describes specific requirements for applying Path
Computation Element (PCE) in Optical Transport Networks (OTN).
Lightpath provisioning in OTN needs the pre-consideration of the
Optical Data Unit (ODUk) cross connection because of the additional
optical impairments constraints on the Optical Channel (OCh)
lightpath available for use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-reqs-for-otn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.