Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Issues with network based inter-technology handovers
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, C. Bernardos, H. Yokota, T. Melia
	Filename	: draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
   protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
   participation in any mobility-related signaling.  While the PMIPv6
   protocol itself supports handover across interfaces and between
   access types, there are several issues with effectively performing
   inter-technology handovers with network based mobility protocols.
   This document aims to enumerate some known issues with such
   handovers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-netext-intertech-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.