Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Aware Transport of Pseudowires over an MPLS PSN
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-07-01

Where the payload carried over a pseudowire carries a number of
identifiable flows it can in some circumstances be desirable to carry
those flows over the equal cost multiple paths (ECMPs) that exist in
the packet switched network.  Most forwarding engines are able to
hash based on label stacks and use this to balance flows over ECMPs.
This draft describes a method of identifying the flows, or flow
groups, to the label switched routers by including an additional
label in the label stack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fat-pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.