Subject: I-D Action:draft-steidl-newsml-urn-rfc3085bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN Namespace for news-related resources
	Author(s)       : M. Steidl, J. Lorenzen
	Filename        : draft-steidl-newsml-urn-rfc3085bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-07

This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace for 
identifying news-related data items. A news-related data item is an 
information resource used for news exchange that is expressed as an 
instance complying with a specific data schema. This may be the 
schema of IPTC news standards specifications such as NewsML 1 and 
the G2-Standards or the specification of any other body.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-steidl-newsml-urn-rfc3085bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.