Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shelter Service And Classification
	Author(s)       : Q. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document defines and registers a new service 'shelter', for the
service URN to find, what instances of shelter service are closest to
the user's location.  The Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
protocol can provide these information for a geographical region.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ecrit-shelter-service-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.