Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Range Configuration Options for PPP IPCP
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-07-02

This memo defines two IPCP (IP Configuration Protocol, [RFC1332])
Options to be used in the context of Port Range solutions.  IPCP is
the configuration protocol used when PPP (Point-to-Point Protocol,
[RFC1661]) is deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.