Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dna-simple-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Detecting Network Attachment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Simple procedures for Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, G. Daley
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dna-simple-08.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-7-14
	
Detecting Network Attachment allows hosts to assess if its existing
   addressing or routing configuration is valid for a newly connected    network.

   This document provides simple procedures for detecting network
   attachment in IPv6 hosts, and procedures for routers to support such
   services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dna-simple-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.