Subject: I-D Action:draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Session Recording Protocol (SRP)
	Author(s)       : R. Jain, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Session recording is a critical requirement in many business
communications environments such as call centers and financial
trading floors.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
recorded for regulatory and compliance reasons.  In others, calls may
be recorded for quality control or business analytics.  Recording is
typically done by sending a copy of the media to the recording
devices.  This document specifies requirements for a protocol that
will manage delivery of media from an end-point that originates media
or that has access to it to a recording device.  This protocol is
being referred to as Session Recording Protocol and will most likely
be based on SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-dispatch-session-recording-protocol-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.