Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : S. Kent, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cp-06.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes the certificate policy for a PKI used to 
support attestations about Internet resource holdings. Each 
organization that distributes IP addresses or Autonomous System (AS) 
numbers to an organization will, in parallel, issue a certificate 
reflecting this distribution. These certificates will enable 
verification that the holder of the associated private key has been 
allocated the resources indicated in the certificate, and is the 
current, unique holder of these resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.