Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Open Grid Protocol: Service Establishment
	Author(s)       : T. Chu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Service establishment in the Open Grid Protocol is the process of
creating an application layer association between a client
application and a remote service responsible for managing an end
entity's identity.  Before a service may be used, the requesting
party must present credentials, handle any per-entity authentication-
time maintenance requirements, and request capabilities the client
intends to use.  Peer hosts to be authenticated include end users and
remote domain hosts.  Multiple mechanisms are defined for
authentication, but all authentication and service establishment
requests follow the same pattern.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-ogp-auth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.