Subject: I-D Action:draft-hellstrom-textpreview-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Presentation of Text Conversation in realtime and en-bloc form
	Author(s)       : G. Hellstrom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-textpreview-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-11

This specification defines methods for presentation of a text
conversation with focus on the real-time features.  The aim is to
give the participants in a conversation a good opportunity to
perceive the real-time flow of the conversation and also provide a
display of the history of the conversation that makes it easy to
read.  Both two-party and multi-party situations are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.