Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-geopriv-xml-to-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Conversion of Location Related eXtensible Markup Language (XML) Elements to Type-Length-Value (TLV) Fields 
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, A. Thomson, M. Linsner
	Filename	: draft-polk-geopriv-xml-to-tlv-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document specifies how to translate geolocation related 
   eXtensible Markup Language (XML) elements to Type-Length-Value (TLV) 
   fields, specifically where XML is not optimal or not appropriate to use 
   for transporting geolocation related values.  This document specifies a 
   payload for binary protocols to use. This document makes no 
   recommendations about which protocols should use this payload.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-xml-to-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.