Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcwalter-mpls-tp-recovery-cp-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP recovery control plane analysis
	Author(s)       : A. Rhodes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mcwalter-mpls-tp-recovery-cp-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-01

Segment recovery function can be signaled using the GMPLS Segment
Recovery protocol, or by using LSP Hierarchy with End-to-End
Recovery.

This draft contrasts the two techniques, with particular attention to
differences in control plane function and administrative options, and
with regard to requirements for the MPLS-TP control plane.

This draft discusses existing protocols.  It proposes nothing new.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcwalter-mpls-tp-recovery-cp-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.