Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix elements for Road and House Numbers in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-07-03

RFC4119 updated by RFC5139 defines suffixes for street names and
house numbers, but does not define prefixes.  Both occur regularly in
addresses and CAtypes are needed for them.  This memo defines STP
Street Prefix and HNP house number prefix CAtypes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-geopriv-prefix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.