Subject: I-D Action:draft-divilly-atom-hierarchy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hierarchy Relations for Atom
	Author(s)       : C. Divilly, N. Mehta
	Filename        : draft-divilly-atom-hierarchy-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This specification defines link relations for hierarchical navigation
among Atom feeds and entries.Editorial Note

To provide feedback on this Internet-Draft, join the atom-syntax
mailing list (http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/) [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-divilly-atom-hierarchy-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.