Subject: I-D Action:draft-roca-rmt-newfcast-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FCAST: Scalable Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols
	Author(s)       : V. Roca, B. Adamson
	Filename        : draft-roca-rmt-newfcast-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document introduces the FCAST object (e.g., file) delivery
application on top of the ALC and NORM reliable multicast protocols.
FCAST is a highly scalable application that provides a reliable
object delivery service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roca-rmt-newfcast-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.