Subject: I-D Action:draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms for Media Source Selection in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : J. Lennox
	Filename        : draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Source-Specific Media Attributes in the Session Description Protocol
(SDP) provide a declarative mechanism by which endpoints can describe
Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) sources within a media stream.
This document extends that mechanism by defining mechanisms by which
participants in a multimedia session can request specific sources
from a remote party.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.