Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-af-alt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 17:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support of address families in OSPFv3
	Author(s)       : A. Lindem, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-af-alt-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-11

This document describes a mechanism for supporting multiple address
families in OSPFv3 using multiple instances.  It maps an address
family (AF) to an OSPFv3 instance using the Instance ID field in the
OSPFv3 packet header.  This approach is fairly simple and minimizes
extensions to OSPFv3 for supporting multiple AFs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-af-alt-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.