Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-mif-problem-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MIF Problem Requirements and Scenarios

	Author(s)	: C. Williams, J. Qin
	Filename	: draft-williams-mif-problem-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document provides the problem statement requirements and
   scenarios for MIF.  These requirements and use case scenarios are
   intended to define an approach to solving common problems presented
   in MIF.  These MIF requirements and scenarios are based around the
   common and prevalent problem of adaptation of a host to attach to
   multiple networks simultaneously.  Such a host not only has to make
   decisions about selection of service parameters but also how to deal
   with issues relating to contradictory configuration objects.  These
   MIF scenarios are intended to be part of a set of such scenarios that
   together define the purpose, scope and requirements for proposed and
   realized capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-mif-problem-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.