Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-local-ro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIP extension for local routing optimization
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-wu-netext-local-ro-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-07-02

This document extends local routing in proxy Mobile IPv6 and defines
 a simplified localized routing optimization protocol within one
 PMIPv6 domain. The protocol supports IPv4 transport network
 operation, IPv4 home address mobility and handover. The Local
 mobility anchor/mobile access gateway initiates local routing for
 the mobile and correspondent node by sending messages to each mobile
 access gateway/local mobility anchor. In case the correspondent node
 is connected to another local mobility anchor, the local mobility
 anchors connected by the correspondent node needs to be discovered
 firstly so that it can notify its mobile access gateways to the
 mobile access gateway attached by the mobile node afterwards. Mobile
 access gateways create and refresh bindings using proxy binding
 update and acknowledgement messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-netext-local-ro-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.