Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Revisions to the BGP 'Minimum Route Advertisement Interval'
	Author(s)       : P. Jakma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-07-28

This document revises the specification of the BGP MRAI timer, by
deprecating the previously recommended values and by allowing for
withdrawals to be exempted from the MRAI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-mrai-dep-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.