Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-09

The purpose of this document is to define a series of test scenarios
which may be used to generate statistics that should help to better
understand the performance of network devices under realistic loading
conditions.  Additionally, this document provides suggestions on
which statistics may be the most useful for determining network
device performance under realistic deployment scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.