Subject: I-D Action:draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-max-sources-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Attribute for Maximum Media Source Count Indication
	Author(s)       : J. Lennox
	Filename        : draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-max-sources-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-06

The Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) is a multi-point protocol,
supporting multiple simultaneous sending sources in an RTP session.
However, many existing RTP endpoints cannot usefully receive more
than one simultaneous source.  This document provides a Session
Description Protocol (SDP) attribute that allows endpoints to
indicate the maximum number of sources they can usefully receive.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-max-sources-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.