Subject: I-D Action:draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Anonymisation Support
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document describes anonymisation techniques for IP flow data and
the export of anonymised data using the IPFIX protocol.  It provides
a categorization of common anonymisation schemes and defines the
parameters needed to describe them.  It provides guidelines for the
implementation of anonymised data export and storage over IPFIX, and
describes an Options-based method for anonymization metadata export
within the IPFIX protocol, providing the basis for the definition of
information models for configuring anonymisation techniques within an
IPFIX Metering or Exporting Process, and for reporting the technique
in use to an IPFIX Collecting Process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boschi-ipfix-anon-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.