Subject: I-D Action:draft-neumann-dime-webauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Application for Authentication and Authorization in Web Applications
	Author(s)       : N. Neumann, X. Fu
	Filename        : draft-neumann-dime-webauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document specifies the Diameter Application for Authentication
and Authorization in Web Applications (Diameter WebAuth).  This
Diameter application is intended to be used by Diameter clients to
perform authentication and authorization operations with a Diameter
server in web-based environments.  It provides facilities to allow
web sites to authenticate their web user clients using a number of
(HTTP) authentication schemes.  In addition, it supports user
authorization using dedicated service identifiers.  Diameter WebAuth
may also be used by non web-based Diameter clients and servers that
require a lightweight authentication and authorization Diameter
application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-dime-webauth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.