Subject: I-D Action:draft-saleem-msml-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Server Markup Language (MSML)
	Author(s)       : A. Saleem, G. Sharratt
	Filename        : draft-saleem-msml-09.txt
	Pages           : 183
	Date            : 2009-07-28

The Media Server Markup Language (MSML) is used to control and invoke 
many different types of services on IP Media Servers. The MSML 
control interface was initially driven by Radisys with subsequent 
significant contributions from Intel, Dialogic, and others in the 
industry. Clients can use it to define how multimedia sessions 
interact on a Media Server and to apply services to individuals or 
groups of users. MSML can be used, for example, to control Media 
Server conferencing features such as video layout and audio mixing, 
create sidebar conferences or personal mixes, and set the properties 
of media streams. As well, clients can use MSML to define media 
processing dialogs, which may be used as parts of application 
interactions with users or conferences. Transformation of media 
streams to and from users or conferences as well as IVR dialogs are 
examples of such interactions, which are specified using MSML. MSML 
clients may also invoke dialogs with individual users or with groups 
of conference participants using VoiceXML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saleem-msml-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.