Subject: I-D Action:draft-ali-pce-brpc-p2mp-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BRPC Extensions for Point-to-Multipoint Path Computation
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ali-pce-brpc-p2mp-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-12

The ability to compute constrained Traffic Engineering Label 

Switched Paths (TE LSPs) for point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSPs 

in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS 

(GMPLS) networks across multiple domains (where a domain is 

a collection of network elements within a common sphere of 

address management or path computational responsibility such 

as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems) has been identified 

as a key requirement [PCEP-P2MP-REQ]. This document addresses 

this requirement by extending backward recursive path 

computation (BRPC) technique proposed for Point-to-Point 

(P2P) LSPs in [P2P-BRPC] for P2MP LSP path computation in a 

multiple domains network.  
 
Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client 

and server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", 

"SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", 

and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as 

described in RFC-2119 0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-pce-brpc-p2mp-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.