Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-seal-re-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SEAL with Reliability Extensions (SEAL-RE)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-re-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-02

The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL) includes two
basic modes of operation known as "SEAL with Fragmentation Sensing
(SEAL-FS)" and "SEAL with Traffic Engineering (SEAL-TE)".  This
document specifies a third mode known as "SEAL with Reliability
Extensions (SEAL-RE)".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-seal-re-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.