Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Line identification in IPv6 Router Solicitation messages
	Author(s)	: S. Krishnan, A. Kavanagh, S. Ooghe, B. Varga
	Filename	: draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-03.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-7-14
	
In ethernet and PON based aggregation networks, several subscriber
   premises may be connected to the same interface of an edge router.
   This document proposes a method for the edge router to identify the
   subscriber premises using the contents of the received router
   solicitation messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.