Subject: I-D Action:draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security Heartbeat Extension
	Author(s)       : R. Seggelmann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes the Heartbeat Extension for the Datagram
Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.
The Heartbeat Extension provides a new protocol for DTLS allowing the
usage of keep-alive functionality without performing a renegotiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.