Subject: I-D Action:draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for OTN and SONET/SDH OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : A. Kern, A. Takacs
	Filename        : draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-07-06

GMPLS has been extended to support connection establishment in both
SONET/SDH [RFC4606] and OTN [RFC4328] networks.  These documents do
not support the configuration of the supervision functions.  Both
SONET/SDH and OTN implement supervision functions to qualify the
transported signals.  [GMPLS-OAM-FWK] defines a technology-agnostic
framework for GMPLS to support the establishment and configuration of
pro-active OAM monitoring of signalled connections.  This document
defines extensions to RSVP-TE for SONET/SDH and OTN OAM
configuration.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kern-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.