Subject: I-D Action:draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Ring Protection
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes mechanisms to address the requirements for
protection of ring topologies for Multi-Protocol Label Switching
Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths (LSP) and
Pseudowires (PW) on multiple layers.  Ring topologies offer the
possibility of reducing the OAM overhead while providing a simplified
protection mechanism.  The document analyzes two basic ring
protection schemes and explains how ring protection can be viewed as
an application of linear protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.