Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-07-12

We propose to develop an open peer-to-peer (P2P) streaming protocol
  named PPSP. This document describes problems related to PPSP and
  outlines considerations that have to be taken in account when
  arriving at equitable solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.