Subject: I-D Action:draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of paths selection modes for Add-Paths
	Author(s)       : P. Barbe, P. Francois
	Filename        : draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document is aimed at discussing the various alternatives for the
selection of the paths that are to be advertised with add-paths.  The
goal is to summarize the properties of those selection methods
depending on which application they are used for.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vvds-add-paths-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.