Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-03.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This draft describes a simple, incremental, network-based protocol to
implement separation of Internet addresses into Endpoint Identifiers
(EIDs) and Routing Locators (RLOCs).  This mechanism requires no
changes to host stacks and no major changes to existing database
infrastructures.  The proposed protocol can be implemented in a
relatively small number of routers.

This proposal was stimulated by the problem statement effort at the
Amsterdam IAB Routing and Addressing Workshop (RAWS), which took
place in October 2006.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.