Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for Source-initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: P. Niger, Y. Kamite, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document provides a solution to extend Label Distribution 
   Protocol (LDP) signaling in order to allow set up and maintenance of 
   Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (P2MP PW). Such an extension of 
   existing point to point Pseudowire is made necessary by new 
   applications. The document deals with the source-initiated P2MP PW 
   setup and maintenance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-niger-pwe3-source-initiated-p2mp-pw-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.