Subject: I-D Action:draft-wolfner-netext-pmip6-connid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection Identifier for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : G. Wolfner, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-wolfner-netext-pmip6-connid-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes a Connection Identifier mobility option for
Proxy Mobile IPv6.  The new mobility option can be used to uniquely
identify multiple mobility sessions to the same selected service, for
example, in the Evolved Packet System scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolfner-netext-pmip6-connid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.