Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Packet Pseudowire Encapsulation over an MPLS PSN
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-08

This document describes a pseudowire that is used to transport a
packet service over an MPLS PSN is the case where the client LSR and
the server PE are co-resident in the same equipment.  For correct
operation these clients require a multi-protocol interface with fate
sharing between the client protocol suite.  The packet pseudowire may
be used to carry all of the required layer 2 and layer 3 protocols
between the pair of client LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.