Subject: I-D Action:draft-savolainen-netext-intertech-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-technology handover in PMIPv6 domain
	Author(s)       : T. Savolainen, D. Premec
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-netext-intertech-handover-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-02

Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC5213] is a network based mobility management
protocol which provides IP mobility service to a host in a way which
is transparent to the host itself.  This document analyses the
scenarios in which a multi-interfaced Mobile Node roams in a Proxy
Mobile IPv6 domain which consists of access networks that are of
different types.  In order to support session continuity as the
Mobile Node moves between access networks within the PMIP6 domain,
the Mobile Node either needs to use host based Mobile IP or be
enhanced with various capabilities described in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savolainen-netext-intertech-handover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.