Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-cc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection Verification and Continuity Check for MPLS Transport Profile Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-cc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Connection Verification (CV) and Continuity Check (CC) are 
  important Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM)functions 
  of MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP). This document specifies 
  methods for CV and CC for MPLS-TP Label Switched Path (LSP) using 
  Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-cv-cc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.