Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kuthan-dispatch-diagrevived-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A SIP Flight Data Recorder Extension
	Author(s)	: V. Pascual, J. Janak, J. Kuthan, R. Coeffic
	Filename	: draft-kuthan-dispatch-diagrevived-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
A major responsibility of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) servers
   is to provide application-layer routing.  SIP routing can be quite
   complex and lead to similarly complicated paths that SIP requests
   traverse on the way to their actual destinations.  It is therefore
   important to be in position to troubleshoot errors that occur along a
   SIP path, inside and outside troubleshooters' administrative domains.
   Particularly important for the troubleshooters is knowledge of where
   an error occurred in a SIP path.  This document introduces a new
   header field called Debug.  The purpose of the header field is to
   convey extra debugging information that can be used to locate errors
   in SIP implementations involved in processing of a SIP transaction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuthan-dispatch-diagrevived-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.