Subject: I-D Action:draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global HA to HA Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document presents a revised version of the global HAHA protocol
specification.  This version clarified several issues that were vague
in the original specification.  All the protocol specifications for
the global HAHA are now added on top of the Home Agent Reliability
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.