Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Incremental Deployable Mapping Service for Scalable Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-07-12

This document describes a mechanism of providing mapping service for
LISP-like architecture.  The mapping service comprises of EID Router
(ER) mechanism and supplementary DHT Mapping Overlay (MO), in which
ER mechanism is for reducing forwarding entries in routers while
driving the packets to the destination through tunnels, and the DHT
MO serves as a supplement that provides specific mappings to reduce
the number of tunnels.  The mechanism is flexibly deployable for ISPs
since it costs little and is easy to progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.