Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huang-dnsext-reputation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNS Encoding of Domain Reputation and IP# Classification

	Author(s)	: Y. Huang
	Filename	: draft-huang-dnsext-reputation-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document defines the format of a new Resource Record (RR) for
the Domain Naming System (DNS), (and reserves a corresponding DNS type
mnemonic: DRIC and numerical code - to be done)  This definition deals 
with associating a reputation measure to a domain, a host name, or a url 
before domain name resolution. It also deals with associating a classification 
of the result ip# after domain name resolution. The data shown in this document 
is fictitious and does not necessarily reflect the real Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dnsext-reputation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.