Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-manet-improvedinsignia-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Improved INSIGNIA Based on Network measurement
	Author(s)	: T. Yang, S. Zhang, Y. Cui, Y. Jin
	Filename	: draft-yang-manet-improvedinsignia-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document specifies an improved version of INSIGNIA[1][2],
which is a framework supporting quality of service(QOS) in mobile ad hoc networks. INSIGNIA is an in-band signaling system, and 'in-band 
signaling' means the control information is carried along with data 
in IP packets. In this memo we introduce network measurement into 
INSIGNIA, and then this system can highly responsive to changes of 
performance on mobile ad hoc networks. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-manet-improvedinsignia-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.