Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 23:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to OSPF to Support Mobile Ad Hoc Networking
	Author(s)       : M. Chandra, A. Roy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2009-07-11

This document describes extensions to OSPF to support mobile ad hoc
networks (MANETs).  The extension, called OSPF-OR, includes a
mechanism for link-local signaling, a OSPF-MANET interface, a simple
technique to reduce the size of Hello packets by only transmitting
incremental state changes, and a method for optimized flooding of
routing updates. It also provides a means to reduce unnecessary
adjacencies to support larger MANET networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-or-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.