Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth Protocol: Authentication
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies the OAuth protocol authentication method.
OAuth allows clients to access server resources on behalf of another
party (such a different client or an end user).  This document
defines an HTTP authentication method which supports the ability to
include two sets of credential with each request, one identifying the
client and another identifying the resource owner on whose behalf the
request is made.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-authentication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.