Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Return Path Specified LSP Ping
	Author(s)	: M. Chen, X. Guo, W. Cao, S. Ning, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-chen-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 
	
This document defines extensions to LSP Ping [RFC 4379] to enable 
   the return path(s) of an echo reply message, so that it can be 
   specified when sending an echo request message to perform LSP 
   failure detection, and the echo reply message is extended to detect 
   the return path(s). This capability could improve the reliability of 
   echo reply and allows failure detection of a Bidirectional LSP or 
   two unidirectional LSPs being performed by one message, resulting in 
   operational saving. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.