Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-multimob-pmip6basicmcast-solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Basic Multicast Support Solution
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-multimob-pmip6basicmcast-solution-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes how multicast routing can be supported in
Proxy Mobile IPv6 in a way similar to Mobile IPv6.  The Mobile Access
Gateway tunnels MLD messages from the mobile nodes to local mobility
anchor.  The Local Mobility Anchor joins the multicast group and
starts forwarding the received multicast packets to the mobile access
gateway.  In case of a handover the tunnel end point changes but the
operation remains anchored at the local mobility anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-multimob-pmip6basicmcast-solution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.