Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-netext-trace-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trace Control Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-netext-trace-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-06

In some Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) [RFC5213] deployments, a mobility
session needs to be traced by the back-end network manager for
network diagnosis, troubleshooting, new service testing, etc. This
document defines a Trace Session option for PMIPv6 protocol to
control and manage (activation and de-activation) a trace session
associated with a mobility session of the mobile node. This option is
sent by the mobile access gateway in Proxy Binding Update message to
request the local mobile anchor to activate the trace session. When
the local mobile anchor successfully processes the Proxy Binding
Update, it then activates the trace session and starts to
record/report the traced mobility session based on the corresponding
trace parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-netext-trace-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.