Subject: I-D Action:draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : J. Novak, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document provides methodology and framework for quantifying 
performance of selective monitoring of IP flows on a network device 
and export of this information to a collector. It is based on the
Architecture for IP Flow Information Export [RFC5470].

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six 
months and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other 
documents at any time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts
as reference material or to cite them other than as "work in 
progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on January 1, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents in effect on the date of
publication of this document (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info).
Please review these documents carefully, as they describe your rights
and restrictions with respect to this document.

Novak

  Expires January 1, 2010Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and 
"OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described 
in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.