Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-oauth-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The OAuth Security Model for Delegated Authorization
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, M. Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-barnes-oauth-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-08

This document describes the security model for the OAuth
authorization system, which allows a party that holds some
authorization to delegate a subset of that authorization to another
party, without requiring either party to disclose its credentials to
the other.  In this document, we describe a set of design
constraints, a high-level work flow for establishing authorizations
subject to those constraints, and set of security requirements for
protocols that implement this model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-oauth-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.