Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA)
	Author(s)       : D. Miles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This document proposes a Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA) that
is used to insert relay agent options in DHCPv6 message exchanges
identifying client-facing interfaces.  The LDRA can be implemented in
existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet switches) that do
not support IPv6 control or routing functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.