Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-eai-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Email Deployment
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-12

Key RFCs for internationalized email address have been published,
specifying the basic protocols for using it.  This document provides
some guidelines for implementing the email systems that support Email
Address Internationalization (EAI).  Its aim is to give some
suggestions and help the engineers to implement these protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-deployment-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.