Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Translation

	Author(s)	: F. Baker, X. Li, C. Bao, K. Yin
	Filename	: draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This note describes a framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation.  This is
   in the context of replacing NAT-PT, which was deprecated by RFC 4966,
   and to enable networks to have IPv4 and IPv6 coexist in a somewhat
   rational manner while transitioning to an IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.