Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Centrally Assigned IPv6 Unicast Unique Local Address Prefixes
	Author(s)	: T. Hain, R. Hinden, G. Huston, T. Narten
	Filename	: draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document defines Centrally Allocated IPv6 Unique Local address
   prefixes.  These prefixes are globally unique and are intended for
   local communications, usually within a single network administration.
   They are not intended to be used in place of Provider Independent
   (PI) address prefixes available from the Regional Internet Registries
   (RIR) <ref:  http://www.iana.org/numbers/ > , and should not appear
   in the global routing table for the Internet.

   The draft is being discussed on the [email-masked] list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.