Subject: I-D Action:draft-hancock-sip-interconnect-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-hancock-sip-interconnect-guidelines-01
	Author(s)       : D. Hancock, D. Malas
	Filename        : draft-hancock-sip-interconnect-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-07-13

As Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) peering becomes more widely
accepted by service providers the need to define an interconnect
guideline becomes of greater value.  This document takes into
consideration the SIP and commonly used SIP extensions, and it
defines a fundamental set of requirements for SIP Service Providers
(SSPs) to implement within their signaling functions (SFs) or
Signaling Path Border Elements (SBEs) for peering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hancock-sip-interconnect-guidelines-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.