Subject: I-D Action:draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Metrics for OLSRv2
	Author(s)       : C. Dearlove, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2009-07-09

This document describes how link metrics may be added, in a
relatively straightforward manner, to the specification of OLSRv2, in
order to allow routing by other than minimum hop count routes.  In
addition to metric signaling and use, the most significant change is
a separation of the routing and flooding functions of MPRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dearlove-olsrv2-metrics-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.