Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive,PPstream and UUSee by Internet Measurement
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, C. Li
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-08

In this draft we introduce an Internet measurement work for pplive,
ppstream and UUSee. First, we give a brief introduction about our
motivation and target of this measurement. We then introduce the
methodology, platform, data and modeling of our measurement. Finally
we outline the p2p media streaming protocols by the measurement.

Zhang

Expires January 9,2010

  [page 2]

Internet-Draft

 Protocol Analysis and Comparison of PPlive,
PPstream and UUSee by Internet Measurement

July 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.