Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-ecrit-lost-geocoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Geocoding and Reverse-geocoding Using Location-to-Service Translation
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-ecrit-lost-geocoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document creates new service URNs for geocoding and reverse 
geocoding location formats to be used by location-to-service 
translation protocol (LoST) to convert location values into a format
of choice.
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-geocoding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.