Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-unbehagen-spbb-ip-ipvpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP/IPVPN services with IEEE 802.1aq SPBB networks
	Author(s)	: S. Hares, R. Lapuh, P. Unbehagen
	Filename	: draft-unbehagen-spbb-ip-ipvpn-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes a compact method of using a IEEE 802.1aq 
   Shortest Path Backbone Bridging SPBB network to natively enable and 
   carry IP and IPVPN services for both unicast and multicast traffic on 
   native Ethernet links.  Further this documents the extensions to 
   SPBB's control protocol, IS-IS, required to allow it to be a single 
   mechanism for providing all these services types.  On its own SPBB 
   provides virtual Ethernet networks; utilizing IS-IS to create loop 
   free Ethernet topologies that forward Ethernet traffic using a 
   standard Ethernet header.  This document shows how the same SPBB 
   network can also be leveraged to provide IP based services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-unbehagen-spbb-ip-ipvpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.