Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for DSMIPv6 IPv6 Home Link
	Author(s)       : D. Premec, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers allows the
mobile node to maintain connectivity for its IPv6 home address while
attached to the IPv4-only links.  This document specifies how a
mobile node can maintain connectivity for its IPv4 home address while
attached to an IPv6 home link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.