Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-12

This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option
for the coordinate-based geographic location of the client.  The
Location Configuration Information (LCI) includes latitude,
longitude, and altitude, with resolution indicators for each.  The
reference datum for these values is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-rfc3825bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.