Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Redirect Mechanism for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : V. Devarapalli, K. Weniger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-12.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-30

IKEv2 is a protocol for setting up Virtual Private Network (VPN)
tunnels from a remote location to a gateway so that the VPN client
can access services in the network behind the gateway.  This document
defines an IKEv2 extension that allows an overloaded VPN gateway or a
VPN gateway that is being shot down for maintenance to redirect the
VPN client to attach to another gateway.  The proposed mechanism can
also be used in Mobile IPv6 to enable the home agent to redirect the
mobile node to another home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-redirect-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.