Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Fault OAM
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This draft specifies a fault management indications for MPLS
Transport Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The
notification mechanism employs a generic method for a Maintenance End
Point (MEP) or Maintenance Intermediate Point (MIP) to indicate a
fault on an MPLS-TP LSP.  A new MPLS Operation, Administration, and
Maintenance (OAM) message is defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-fault-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.