Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-melen-hip-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol-based Mobile Router (HIPMR)

	Author(s)	: J. Melen, J. Ylitalo, P. Salmela
	Filename	: draft-melen-hip-proxy-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This drafts defines a HIP proxy node that enables non-HIP host to
   communicate with HIP host through a proxy node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melen-hip-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.