Subject: I-D Action:draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Port Range Re-Assignments for Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : A. Ripke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document proposes an extension regarding dynamic port range re-
assignment to an IPv4 address sharing framework (SHARA), to overcome
IPv4 address shortage.  It allows an entity which is responsible for
address and port distribution to apply a more flexible handling of
already assigned port ranges.  An adjustment of number of ports per
customer according to the current consumption pattern is possible
with this enhancement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.