Subject: I-D Action:draft-iwao-roll-dadr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Autonomous Depth-first Routing Protocol in LLN
	Author(s)       : T. Iwao
	Filename        : draft-iwao-roll-dadr-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document is a proposal of the distributed autonomous depth-first 

  routing (DADR) protocol which is quite different from conventional 

  algorithms such as AODV and OLSR. It proposes a traversable algorithm 

  which can determine a direct path between the global source and the 

  global destination in a low power and lossy network (LLN). We propose 

  the DADR algorithm whose characteristics work well in LLNs with more 

  than 10^4 nodes. This algorithm selects a direct path between the 

  global source and the global destination based on a routing-cost-

  function which identifies path-candidates with good communication 

  quality between each pair of nodes on the path. This protocol does 

  not need to configure the equipment such as setting IP addresses, and 

  thisresults in saving cost and time in deploying, establishing and 

  operating a large scale network. 

  Iwao, et al.

  Expires January 2, 2010

  [page 2] 

  Internet-Draft

  DADR Protocol

July 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iwao-roll-dadr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.