Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-native-api-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Socket Interface Extensions for Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Komu, T. Henderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-api-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document defines extensions to the current sockets API for the
Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The extensions focus on the use of
public-key based identifiers discovered via DNS resolution, but
define also interfaces for manual bindings between HITs and locators.
With the extensions, the application can also support more relaxed
security models where the communication can be non-HIP based,
according to local policies.  The extensions in document are
experimental and provide basic tools for further experimentation with
policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-api-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.