Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Early Warning Emergency Services and Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Protocol Usage
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) is an XML document format for
exchanging emergency alerts and public warnings.  Different
organizations issue alerts for specific geographic regions.  The
Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol provides a way to
discover servers that distribute these alerts for a geographical
region.  This document defines the Service Uniform Resource Names
(URN)s for warnings in the same way as they have been defined with
RFC 5031 for citizen-to-authority emergency services.  Additionally,
this document suggests to use LoST for the discovery of servers
distributing alerts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-early-warning-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.