Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Communication  Diversion Information in support of the Communication Diversion (CDIV) Notification (CDIVN) CDIV service
	Author(s)	: R. Avasarala, S. Saha, J. Bakker
	Filename	: draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-01.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-7-28
	
3GPP and ETSI TISPAN are defining PSTN/ISDN simulation services and
   in particular the Communication Diversion (CDIV) using IP Multimedia
   (IM) core Network (CN) subsystem supplementary service.  As part of
   CDIV, a (SIP) Event Notification Framework-based mechanism is used
   for notifying Users about diversions (re-directions or forwarding) of
   their incoming communication sessions.  A new event package is
   proposed for allowing users to subscribe for and receive such
   notifications.  Users have further capability to define filters
   controlling the selection, rate and content of such notifications.
   This SIP event package is applicable to the IMS and may not be
   applicable to the general Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.