Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Diameter Capabilities Update Application
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, J. Kang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document defines a new Diameter application and associated
command codes.  The Capabilities Update application is intended to
allow the dynamic update of Diameter peer capabilities while the
peer-to-peer connection is in the open state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.