Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Reference Information Protocol (GRIP)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document describes a means of acquiring Global Navigation
Satellite System (GNSS) assistance data using HTTP.  Assistance data
aids GNSS receivers in acquiring and measuring satellite signals, as
well as being useful in calculating positions.  The GNSS Reference
Information Protocol (GRIP) provides a framework for discovering
resources capable of providing any kind of location-based assistance
data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.