Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-mmusic-ccap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Connectivity Capability (CCAP) Attribute
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mmusic-ccap-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This memo proposes a mechanism which allows to carry multiple IP
addresses, of different address families (e.g., IPv4, IPv6), in the
same SDP offer/answer.  The proposed attribute solves the backward
compatibility problem which plagued ANAT, due to its syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-ccap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.