Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individuals-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements, Terminology and Framework for Exigent Communications
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne, S. Norreys
	Filename	: draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individuals-requirements-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
Various agencies need to provide information to the restricted group
   of persons or even to the generic public before, during and after
   emergency situations.  While many aspects of such systems are
   specific to national or local jurisdictions, emergencies span such
   boundaries and notifications need to reach visitors from other
   jurisdictions.  This document summarizes requirements for protocols
   to allow alerts to be conveyed to IP-based end points.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individuals-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.