Subject: I-D Action:draft-levine-rfb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Remote Framebuffer Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Richardson, J. Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-rfb-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-07-30

RFB ("remote framebuffer") is a simple protocol for remote access to
graphical user interfaces which allows a client to view and control a
window system on another computer.  Because it works at the
framebuffer level RFB is applicable to all windowing systems and
applications.  This document describes the protocol used to
communicate between an RFB client and RFB server.  RFB is the
protocol used in VNC, Virtual Network Computing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-rfb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.