Subject: I-D Action:draft-melia-netext-muho-solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming extensions for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Melia, B. Mongazon-Cazavet
	Filename        : draft-melia-netext-muho-solution-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document provides extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 in order to
support multihomed mobile nodes (MN).  These extensions are intended
to permit such mobile nodes to send and receive IP packets on
multiple interfaces in a simultaneous and possibly discriminated
manner when attached to a PMIPv6 domain.  A typical usage of these
extensions is to perform downlink flow discrimination through
multiple interfaces based on filtering rules (i.e. dedicate one MN
interface to VOIP traffic and another MN interface to HTTP traffic).

The proposed extensions to PMIPv6 attempt to increment in a backward
compatible manner the current PMIPv6 specification.  In addition
these extensions use, when possible, existing specifications related
to multihoming support at IETF and conform to the problem statement
of Netext Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melia-netext-muho-solution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.