Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distribution of EAP based keys for handover and re-authentication
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, Y. Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This document describes a mechanism for delivering root keys from an
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) server to another network
server that requires the keys for offering security protected
services, such as re-authentication, to an EAP peer.  The distributed
root key can be either a usage-specific root key (USRK), a domain-
specific root key (DSRK) or a domain-specific usage-specific root key
(DSUSRK) that has been derived from an Extended Master Session Key
(EMSK) hierarchy previously established between the EAP server and an
EAP peer.  The document defines a key distribution exchange (KDE)
protocol that can distribute these different types of root keys over
AAA and discusses its security requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-key-mgm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.