Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Some AAA applications require the transport of cryptographic keying
material; this document specifies a set of Attribute-Value Pairs
(AVPs) providing native Diameter support of cryptographic key
delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-dime-local-keytran-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.