Subject: I-D Action:draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling Applicability for IP Flow Information Exchange
	Author(s)       : T. Dreibholz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document describes the applicability of the Reliable Server
Pooling architecture to the IP Flow Information Exchange using the
Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) functionality of RSerPool
only.  Data exchange in IPFIX between the router and the data
collector can be provided by a limited retransmission protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.