Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
	Author(s)       : B. Huang, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-07-13

IPv4 migrating to IPv6 is a network layer issue, it is not easy to
mandate the application in the host to change in the first place, the
network layer may have to have a solution to support conventional
IPv4 appliations in the IPv6 only network, especially when there are
multiple applications need to be supported.  This document describes
a mechanism for providing a host-based IPv6 translation technology
which could guarantee IPv4 application backward compatibility.  A new
well known IPv6 prefix is used for the destination address
translation and network assigned prefix will be used for source
address translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-pnat-host-ipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.