Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gudmundsson-dnsext-setting-ends0-do-bit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC OK buffer minimum size requirement and error handling
	Author(s)	: O. Gudmundsson
	Filename	: draft-gudmundsson-dnsext-setting-ends0-do-bit-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-7-28
	
RFC3226 mandated support for EDNS0 in DNS entities claiming to
   support either DNS Security Extensions or IPv6 address records.  This
   requirement was motivated because these new features increase the
   size of DNS messages.  If EDNS0 is not supported fall back to TCP
   will happen, having a detrimental impact on query latency and DNS
   server load.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gudmundsson-dnsext-setting-ends0-do-bit-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.