Subject: I-D Action:draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alert-Info URNs for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. Alexeitsev, et al.
	Filename        : draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) supports the capability to
provide a reference to the alternative ringback tone (RBT) for
caller, or ring tone (RT) for callee using the Alert-Info header.
However, the reference addresses only the network resources with
specific rendering properties.  There is currently no support for
predefined standard identifiers for ringback tones or semantic
indications without tied rendering.  To overcome this limitations and
support new applications a family of the URNs is defined in this
specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alexeitsev-bliss-alert-info-urns-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.