Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ko-mif-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MIF Security Analysis

	Author(s)	: N. Ko, C. Williams, J. Qin
	Filename	: draft-ko-mif-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
MIF is working to describe the issues of attaching to multiple
   networks on hosts and document existing practice.  The group is also
   expected to analyze the impacts and effectiveness of these existing
   mechanisms.  A MIF node will have various security considerations
   that must be reviewed.  This document provides security analysis for
   MIF.  MIF security requirements are also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-mif-security-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.