Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ford-http-multi-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: HTTP Extensions for Simultaneous Download from Multiple Mirrors
	Author(s)	: A. Ford, M. Handley
	Filename	: draft-ford-http-multi-server-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes an extension to HTTP by which servers can
   automatically inform clients of mirrors of resources.  Clients can
   then simultaneously request segments of the resource from different
   servers, enhancing both network and server utilisation, download
   speeds, and thus user experience.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ford-http-multi-server-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.