Subject: I-D Action:draft-richard-emu-wai-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 21:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The EAP-WAI Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Y. Shi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-richard-emu-wai-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-04

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), defined in RFC 3748,
provides support for multiple authentication methods.  The WLAN
Authentication and Privacy Infrastructure (WAPI) provides the
protection to the WLAN link-level security, and support the mutual
authentication between the Authentication Supplicant Entity (ASUE)
and the Authenticator Entity(AE).  This document defines EAP-WAI,
which enable the WAPI infrastructure to reuse the AAA architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richard-emu-wai-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.