Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-01
	Author(s)	: S. Kumar, R. Bonica
	Filename	: draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes managed objects for FEC-to-NHLFE for use in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)network.

   The MIB module defined in this document is used for configuring, and
   monitoring Forwarding Equivalence Class (FEC) to Next Hop Label
   Forwarding Entry (NHLFE) mappings and corresponding actions for use
   with Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-mpls-fec-to-nhlfe-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.