Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Congestion Control
	Author(s)       : M. Allman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document defines TCP's four intertwined congestion control
 algorithms: slow start, congestion avoidance, fast retransmit, and
 fast recovery.  In addition, the document specifies how TCP should
 begin transmission after a relatively long idle period, as well as
 discussing various acknowledgment generation methods.  This document
 obsoletes RFC 2581.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc2581bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.