Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-dime-routing-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Routing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-dime-routing-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes use cases that suggest a requirement to be
able to add constraints to the existing Diameter routing mechanisms
so that subsequent messages in a session pass through specific
proxies that were on the initial path that set up the session.
Routing between these proxies may use the present Diameter rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-dime-routing-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.