Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An IPTV Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)	: S. Oh, S. Ko, V. Avila, Y. Kim, B. Lee
	Filename	: draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
This document defines a P2P IPTV Usage for Resource Location And 
   Discovery (RELOAD). The IPTV Usage provides the functionality of IPTV 
   servers in a fully-distributed system using P2PSIP RELOAD. The IPTV 
   Usage provides the metadata storage, channel peer list storage, and 
   channel peer group storage using the P2PSIP overlay.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.