Subject: I-D Action:draft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for an IPv6 CPE Router
	Author(s)       : C. Donley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-07-02

This document captures use cases and associated requirements for an
IPv6 Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) router.  Specifically, the
current version of this document focuses on the provisioning of an
IPv6 CPE router and the provisioning of IPv6 Home Devices attached to
it.  It also addresses IPv6 traffic forwarding and IPv6 CPE Router
security.  This document also identifies areas for future
consideration.  These areas include prefix sub-delegation, IPv6
multicast, transition and tunneling mechanisms, provisioning
consistency between DHCPv4 and DHCPv6, and DNS support.  This
document does not address IPv4 use cases or requirements, as they are
widely understood; however, it is expected that IPv6 CPE Routers will
also support IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-ipv6-cpe-rtr-use-cases-and-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.