Subject: I-D Action:draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPPM standard compliance testing
	Author(s)       : R. Geib, R. Fardid
	Filename        : draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document specifies tests to determine if multiple, independent,
and interoperable implementations of a metrics specification document
are at hand so that the metrics specification can be advanced to an
Internet standard.  Results of different IPPM implementations can be
compared if they measure under the same underlying network
conditions.  Results are compared using state of the art statistical
methods.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.