Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-arcband-shape-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Arcband Shape Binary Encoding
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-bajko-arcband-shape-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes a binary encoding format for an arcband, 
   which is compatible with the binary encoding defined by 3GPP 
   [3GPP23.032], and which is widely used in today's cellular networks. 
   This encoding can additionally be used by a number of other 
   protocols, which demand a bandwidth efficient encoding of location 
   information, eg link layers like IEEE 802.11. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-arcband-shape-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.