Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS0 OWNER Option
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire, M. Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-07-06

The DNS-SD Sleep Proxy Service uses a message format identical to
that used by standard DNS Update, with two additional pieces of
information: the identity of the sleeping server to which the records
belong, and the Wake-on-LAN Magic Packet bit pattern which should be
used to wake the sleeping server.  This document specifies the EDNS0
option used to carry that additional information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.