Subject: I-D Action:draft-kassinen-p2prg-group-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanism for Peer-to-Peer Group Management using Multiple Overlays
	Author(s)       : O. Kassinen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kassinen-p2prg-group-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document introduces a mechanism for managing peer groups in
structured peer-to-peer (P2P) overlay networks.  Group management
enables efficient and secure interaction between the group members
(peers), by controlling the scope of propagation for the group-
specific P2P messaging and other communications.  The mechanism for
group management, introduced in this document, is based on a
multiple-overlay scheme.  Each group is a separate overlay network
with its own address space, resources, and message routing
information.  A common overlay is used for sharing information about
the group overlays (sub-overlays).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kassinen-p2prg-group-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.