Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-levy-sip-diversion-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diversion Indication in SIP
	Author(s)	: S. Levy, B. Byerly, J. Yang
	Filename	: draft-levy-sip-diversion-10.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2009-7-28
	
This document proposes an extension to the Session Initiation
  Protocol (SIP).  This extension provides the ability for
  the called SIP user agent to identify from whom the call
  was diverted and why the call was diverted.

  The extension defines a general header, Diversion, which
  conveys the diversion information from other SIP user agents
  and proxies to the called user agent.

  This extension allows enhanced support for various features,
  including Unified Messaging, Third-Party Voicemail, and Automatic Call
  Distribution (ACD).  SIP user agents and SIP proxies which receive
  diversion information may use this as supplemental information for
  feature invocation decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levy-sip-diversion-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.