Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Recommendations for Processing Mechanism for Checksum Error LSP in interoperable Networks using Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
	Author(s)	: X. Duan, L. Li, Z. Li
	Filename	: draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
RFC3719 discusses a number of differences between the IS-IS protocol
   as described in ISO 10589 and the protocol as it is deployed today.

   This document discusses some other differences found in the China
   Mobile's backbone network which is constructed with routers from
   several manufacturers. The differences include corrupt LSP processing,
   zero checksum LSP processing, zero remaining lifetime LSP processing,
   and LSP checksum calculation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.