Subject: I-D Action:draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : P. Loureiro, M. Liebsch
	Filename        : draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-07-06

The IETF specified Proxy Mobile IPv6 as protocol for network-based
mobility management.  In Proxy Mobile IPv6, mobile nodes are attached
to the network through Mobility Access Gateways and registered with a
Local Mobility Anchor.  Traffic from and to the mobile node traverses
the mobile node's Local Mobility Anchor, irrespective of the location
of the mobile node's corresponding communication endpoint.  This
document specifies a protocol extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 which
allows the set up and maintenance of an optimized routing path
between two communicating mobile nodes' Mobility Access Gateways
without traversing the mobile nodes' Local Mobility Anchor(s).  The
protocol component of a rendezvous control point ensures stable
maintenance of routing states during handover in scenarios with
multiple mobility anchors, where states for the two communication
endpoints is distributed between these anchors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.