Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-shen-sa-cga-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiating IPv6 Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) Security Association (SA) with Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, S. Shen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-shen-sa-cga-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-07-02

This memo describes an approach to negotiate ESP SA when both sides
are using CGAs as IP address.  The solution provides as an alternate
solution of IKE when CGAs are available.  One round of message
exchanges is described in order to take place of the initial
exchanges of IKEv2 or the phase 1 exchange of IKE.  A new IPv6
extension header, CGA extension header, is described in order to
carry CGA related payloads.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-shen-sa-cga-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.