Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Incremental Deployable Mapping Service for Scalable Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes a mechanism of providing mapping service for
LISP-like architecture.  The mapping service comprises of EID Router
(ER) mechanism and supplementary DHT Mapping Overlay (MO), in which
ER mechanism is for non-cached packets tunneling, while the DHT MO
serves as a supplement that provides specific mappings to reduce
tunneling cost.  The mechanism is flexibly deployable for ISPs since
it costs little and is easy to progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-lisp-er-mo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.