Subject: I-D Action:draft-yee-eai-pop3-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UTF-8 POP3 Scenarios
	Author(s)       : J. Yee
	Filename        : draft-yee-eai-pop3-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document presents client scenarios in different combinations of
Post Office Protocol v3 (POP3) servers and clients (UTF-8, ASCII
only).  Technical details are also documented, potential as test case
reference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yee-eai-pop3-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.