Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-p2psip-localization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Traffic localization for RELOAD

	Author(s)	: G. Li, L. Le, N. Zhou
	Filename	: draft-li-p2psip-localization-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This document describes the traffic problems due to randomly
   distributed data storage in P2PSIP overlay, identifies the traffic
   localization requirements, and then proposes an overlay construction
   and data storage mechanism to implement traffic localization for
   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD). Specifically, it's proposed
   to add location indicator to the Peer node ID, for example, the
   beginning 5 bit hash ID stands for the peer location, and user data
   with the location indication shall be possible to be stored in local
   peer, thus to achieve traffic localization, reduce backbone network
   traffic, and improve the efficiency and QoS of the whole network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-p2psip-localization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.