Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-dhc-relay-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for DHCP Relay Agent
	Author(s)       : L. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huang-dhc-relay-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-05

RFC 3046 allows only the first Relay Agent to append Relay Agent
Information option.  In some networks, Layer 2 Relay Agents and Layer
3 Relay Agents are deployed but only Layer 2 Relay Agent appends the
Relay Agent Information option.  This document describes two pretty
common network scenarios that uses Layer 2 and Layer 3 Relay Agents
and their unique requirements where either DHCP server or Relay Agent
need more information to handle DHCP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dhc-relay-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.