Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-savi-skey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Address Validation via Shared Key
	Author(s)       : L. Hongyu, L. Yizhou
	Filename        : draft-li-savi-skey-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes a mechanism to provide source address
validation for IPv6 networks using a shared key (Skey) signature
approach.  The basic idea is that a device generates a signature
using a shared key and its IP address and then the signature is sent
to a validating device for source address validation.  The proposed
mechanism is intended to complement ingress filtering techniques with
a finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-savi-skey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.