Subject: I-D Action:draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for CableLabs
	Author(s)       : E. Cardona, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-09

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by Cable Television
Laboratories, Inc. (CableLabs).  CableLabs defines and manages
resources that utilize this URN identification model.  Management
activities for these and other resource types are handled by the
manager of the CableLabs' Assigned Names and Numbers registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.