Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-dnsop-urnresolution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Distributed Universal Resource Name Resolution based on Distributed DNS
	Author(s)	: L. Huang
	Filename	: draft-licanhuang-dnsop-urnresolution-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-28
	
This file is a proposal for Universal Resource Name resolution based on
semantic P2P network-VIRGO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-dnsop-urnresolution-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.