Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-netext-lma-redirection-solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LMA Redirection Solution
	Author(s)       : X. Cui
	Filename        : draft-cui-netext-lma-redirection-solution-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-27

In network-based mobility management domain, LMA is used to manage
the mobility of IP node attached to MAG. LMA discovery and LMA
redirection mechanism are used to improve the network flexibility.
This document is used to introduce a recommended solution for this
purpose. In this solution Redirect Agent function is adopted to
accomplish the requirement.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-netext-lma-redirection-solution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.