Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-tls-ibe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Identity-Based Encryption (IBE) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-tls-ibe-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-07-03

This document describes a new key exchange method, Identity-Based
Encryption (IBE) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
This memo specifies an alternative method for transmitting premaster
secret securely between the client and server in a TLS handshake
process.  Some new cipher suites are thus introduced into TLS
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-tls-ibe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.