Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on the EKE Protocol
	Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-07-05

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) describes a framework
that allows the use of multiple authentication mechanisms.  This
document defines an authentication mechanism for EAP called EAP-EKE,
based on the Encrypted Key Exchange (EKE) protocol.  This method
provides mutual authentication through the use of a short, easy to
remember password.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.