Subject: I-D Action:draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Jeon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-04

To support IP-based group communication such as mobile IPTV in mobile
environment, IP multicasting is required. Two major constraints in
mobile multicasting are the tunnel convergence problem and high
handover latency. To reduce the constraints, several mobile
multicasting schemes based on Mobile IP have been proposed. To
provide efficient mobile multicast service related to two problems,
we present a multicasting architecture and fast handover scheme for
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.