Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sieve Extension: Externally Stored Lists
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-05

Sieve scripting language can be used for implementing of
whitelisting, blacklisting and personal distribution lists.
Currently this requires that all members of such lists be hardcoded
in the script itself.  Whenever a member of such list is added or
deleted, the script needs to be updated and possibly uploaded to a
mail server.

This document defines a Sieve extension for accessing externally
stored mailing lists, i.e. list whose members are stored externally
to the script, for example in LDAP (RFC 4510), ACAP (RFC 2244) or a
relational database.

ToDo

o  Need a way to advertise supported URI schemas in ManageSieve and

ihave.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-sieve-external-lists-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.