Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-dhc-ldn-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Option for Local Domain Name Discovery
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-dhc-ldn-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document defines the local domain name option for DHCPv4 and
DHCPv6. This option is used by the Peer (DHCP client) to request
local domain name described in [RFC5296] which is used to derive the
local root key, e.g., DSRK defined in [RFC5295].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-dhc-ldn-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.