Subject: I-D Action:draft-mdolly-dispatch-oma-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for OMA Content Push Delivery
	Author(s)       : M. Dolly, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mdolly-dispatch-oma-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document specifies a new event package for OMA Push-based
service over SIP.  The purpose is to allow an OMA application or a UA
to subscribe to updates to its own OMA application events containing
either content or references to the content.

This document further describes how content can be pushed out to an
application by the use of OMA Push-based events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdolly-dispatch-oma-push-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.