Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) Requirements
	Author(s)	: C. Williams, N. Zong, Y. Zhang, V. Pascual
	Filename	: draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
The Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) is a distributed real-time
   data retrieval protocol in one-to-many communication.  This document
   describes the requirements for the PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.