Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-rangi-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transition Mechanisms for Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet (RANGI)
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-rangi-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-07-12

The Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet (RANGI) 
described in [RANGI] is a proposal for solving routing scalability, 
mobility, multihoming, traffic engineering and other issues facing 
the current Internet. This document describes some transition 
mechanisms for the RANGI. With these mechanisms, legacy IPv4 and IPv6 
hosts can communicate with RANGI hosts, and vice versa.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-rangi-proxy-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.