Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-dnssec-dsa-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DSA with SHA-2 for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dnssec-dsa-sha2-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes how to specify DSA keys and signatures based
on SHA-256 with a specific set of parameters in DNSSEC.  The keys
used are 2048 bits, and have an equivalent security level of 112
bits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dnssec-dsa-sha2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.