Subject: I-D Action:draft-camarillo-sipcore-reinvite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Re-INVITE Handling in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-sipcore-reinvite-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-06

In this document, we clarify the handling of re-INVITEs in SIP.  We
clarify in which situations a UAS (User Agent Server) should generate
a success response and in which situations a UAS should generate an
error response to a re-INVITE.  Additionally, we clarify issues
related to target refresh requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipcore-reinvite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.