Subject: I-D Action:draft-haluska-dispatch-isup-oli-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The isup-oli SIP URI Parameter
	Author(s)       : J. Haluska
	Filename        : draft-haluska-dispatch-isup-oli-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-07-06

A SIP URI parameter "isup-oli" is being used for interworking the
ISUP Originating Line Information parameter or equivalent PSTN
signaling information with SIP. This parameter has been also been
discussed in various documentation, but nowhere is it formally
documented. This document formally documents the usage, syntax, and
semantics of this parameter, providing a reference for discussion of
this parameter. It does not seek to achieve standardization of this
parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-dispatch-isup-oli-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.