Subject: I-D Action:draft-xie-tictoc-femtocell-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Femtocell synchronization analysis
	Author(s)       : L. Xie, M. Ouellette
	Filename        : draft-xie-tictoc-femtocell-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document analyses the aspect of providing synchronization to
cellular femtocells.  It discusses some challenges that should be
considered during the development of TICTOC application requirements
and network architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-tictoc-femtocell-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.