Subject: I-D Action:draft-sharikov-idn-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Names Registration and Administration Guideline for European languages using Cyrillic
	Author(s)       : S. Sharikov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sharikov-idn-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-04

This document is a guideline for Registries and Registrars on
registering internationalized domain names (IDNs) based on (in
alphabetical order) Bosnian, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Macedonian,
Montenegrin, Russian, Serbian, and Ukrainian languages in a DNS zone.
For completeness of the "European" languages, it also discusses the
additional characters needed for Moldovan and Kildin Sami.  It
describes appropriate characters for registration and variant
considerations for characters from Greek and Latin scripts with
similar appearances and/or derivations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharikov-idn-reg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.