Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Population Count Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This specification defines a method for providing multicast
distribution-tree accounting data.  Simple extensions to the PIM
protocol allow a rough approximation of tree-based data in a scalable
fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.