Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mtrace Version 2: Traceroute Facility for IP Multicast
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-04.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes the IP multicast traceroute facility.  Unlike
unicast traceroute, multicast traceroute requires special
implementations on the part of routers.  This specification describes
the required functionality in multicast routers, as well as how
management applications can use the router functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.