Subject: I-D Action:draft-jml-ipsec-ikev2-security-context-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Context Addendum to IPsec
	Author(s)       : J. Latten, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jml-ipsec-ikev2-security-context-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document describes the high-level requirements needed within
IPsec to support Mandatory Access Control (MAC) on network
communications. It describes the extensions to the Security
Architecture for the Internet Protocol [RFC4301] and the Internet
Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 [RFC4306]. It also describes the
negotiation of the security context for a particular Authentication
Header (AH) [RFC4302] and/or Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
[RFC4303] security association.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jml-ipsec-ikev2-security-context-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.