Subject: I-D Action:draft-dai-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 21:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protection for P2MP Ring in MPLS-TP Networks
	Author(s)       : X. Dai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dai-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-01

This document provides two possible solutions for protecting point to
multipoint (P2MP) traffic distribution over a ring topology in
MPLS-TP networks.  These two methods can protect any link or
node(except the root node)failure once a failure is detected through
MPLS-TP OAM mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dai-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.