Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-implicit-registrations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Implicit Registrations
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-implicit-registrations-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document identifies several approaches to provide reachability 
information for a domain or multiple AoR's using a single SIP 
REGISTER method transaction, in ways not originally envisioned or 
documented by RFC 3261.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-implicit-registrations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.