Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-multiclass-type-dste-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Class DSTE Support for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-multiclass-type-dste-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-07-06

Diffserv-Aware Traffic Engineering (DS-TE) can be used by Service 
Providers to perform fine grain bandwidth management of a subset, or
sub-pool, of traffic flows. Typically in DS-TE a diffserv class will
use a single Label Switch Path (LSP) that satisfies the bandwidth 
required. Where traffic with different diffserv characteristics must
be mapped to a single LSP. Multi-Class DS-TE can be used to select 
an LSP that satisfy the bandwidth requirement of all classes 
required.

This document specifies the PCEP extentions to support Multi-Class
Type DS-TE where path computation is performed with the aid of a Path
Computation Element (PCE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-multiclass-type-dste-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.