Subject: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-rpl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPL: Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Winter, R. Team
	Filename        : draft-dt-roll-rpl-01.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document specifies the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL), in accordance with the requirements described in
[I-D.ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs],
[I-D.ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs], and [RFC5548].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dt-roll-rpl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.