Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-ais-lock-tool-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP OAM Alarm Suppression Tools
	Author(s)	: A. Fulignoli, N. Sprecher, Y. Weingarten
	Filename	: draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-ais-lock-tool-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
The aim of this draft is to define an MPLS-TP OAM mechanism to meet 
   the requirements for Alarm Suppression functionality as required in 
   [3]. 

   One packet format with two different function codes is here defined 
   in order to distinguish among packets with Alarm Indication 
   information and packets with Lock Indication Information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fulignoli-mpls-tp-ais-lock-tool-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.