Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment Notification (RAAN) Option
	Author(s)       : R. Droms, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The DHCP Relay Agent Assignment Notification (RAAN) option is sent
from a DHCP server to a DHCP relay agent to inform the relay agent of
IPv6 addresses that have been assigned or IPv6 prefixes that have
been delegated to DHCP clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.