Subject: I-D Action:draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-07-27

This document describes mechanisms for linear protection of Multi-
Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched
Paths (LSP) and Pseudowires (PW) on multiple layers.  Linear
protection provides a fast and simple protection switching mechanism
that is especially optimized for a mesh topology.  It provides a
clear indication of the protection status.  The mechanisms are
described both at the architectural level as well as providing a
protocol that is used to control and coordinate the protection
switching.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.