Subject: I-D Action:draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Message Recall
	Author(s)       : B. Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-06

End users occasionally send email messages that they later want to
recall, perhaps because they sent incorrect information, or had
second thoughts about what they said in the message.  Proprietary
email systems often provide such a recall function.  This document
specifies a standard mechanism for providing it with Internet email.

Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leiba-morg-message-recall-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.