Subject: I-D Action:draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual IPv6 Connectivity for IPv4-Only Networks
	Author(s)       : C. Vogt, A. Durand
	Filename        : draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-13

Although the impetus to invest in interworking between IP versions 4
and 6 is initially on the side of early IPv6 adopters, more
substantial IPv6 deployment in the future will shift this impetus
towards the side of the legacy IPv4 Internet.  However, interworking
techniques for IPv4-only networks are as yet largely unexplored.
This document proposes Virtual IPv6 Connectivity, a technique to
enable IPv4-only networks to communicate with the IPv6 Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-durand-virtual-ip6-connectivity-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.