Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-pk-trust-alts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Public Key Trust Alternatives
	Author(s)       : L. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-pk-trust-alts-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document describes often used patterns for establishing
technical trust for public key-based security architectures other
than traditional PKIX-based public key infrastructure.  The intent is
that this document be useful as a reference for protocol
specification authors who use technology like PKIX, PGP or S/MIME as
part of their protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-pk-trust-alts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.