Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-le-p2psip-hierachical-p2psip-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical P2PSIP Overlay

	Author(s)	: L. Le
	Filename	: draft-le-p2psip-hierachical-p2psip-overlay-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
This draft discusses the hierarchical overlay architecture in Peer-
   to-Peer (P2P) SIP system. The P2P SIP is defined as a distributed
   network and each peer is equal in it. But actually peers are
   different from each other on many aspects, e.g., physical performance,
   network performance or system performance (e.g., uptime). So node
   heterogeneity should been considered enough in P2P SIP system, which
   affects the scalability and service availability of P2P SIP overlays.
   This draft introduces the performance concerns of P2P SIP overlay
   without consideration of node heterogeneity at first. After that, an
   alternative architecture of hierarchical P2P SIP overlay is brought
   up.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-p2psip-hierachical-p2psip-overlay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.