Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol (SDP) - Revised Offer/Answer Protocol (SDPCapNeg & MediaCapNeg) - Offer/Answer Examples

	Author(s)	: A. Schwarz, J. Stoetzer-Bradler
	Filename	: draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-7-31
	
This document gives examples of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   offer/answer exchanges. The SDP offer/answer protocol was revised by
   [SDPCapNeg] and [MediaCapNeg] plus other extensions.  Examples
   include the indication, negotiation and selection of media
   configurations ("codecs"). This document discusses examples of IP
   bearer emulation scenarios for PSTN modem calls in SIP-controlled
   VoIP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.