Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-requirement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework and Requirements for MPLS Over Composite Link
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-requirement-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-09

This document states a traffic distribution problem in today's IP/MPLS
network when multiple links are configured between two routers. The
document presents motivation, a framework and requirements. It defines a
composite link as a group of parallel links that can be considered as a
single traffic engineering link or as an IP link, and used for MPLS.
The document primarily focuses on MPLS traffic controlled through
control plane protocols, the advertisement of composite link parameter
in routing protocols, and the use of composite links in the RSVP-TE and
LDP signaling protocols. Interactions with the data and management plane
are also addressed.  Applicability can be between a single pair of MPLS-
capable nodes, a sequence of MPLS-capable nodes, or a multi-layer
network connecting MPLS-capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-requirement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.