Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22.txt
	Pages           : 282
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
1.0 which is defined in RFC 2326.

The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.