Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-imap-keywords-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 Keyword Registry
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, D. Cridland
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-imap-keywords-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The aim of this document is to establishe a new IANA registry for
IMAP keywords and to define a procedure for keyword registration, in
order to improve interoperability between different IMAP clients.Note

A revised version of this draft document will be submitted to the RFC
editor as a Proposed Standard for the Internet Community.  Discussion
and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should be sent to
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imap-keywords-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.