Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-07-10

This document specifies an improvement to the Partial

 Reliability extension of SCTP (PR-SCTP, Partial Reliability

 Stream Control Transmission Protocol) export specified in

 the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) specifications in

 RFC5101.

 This method offers several advantages such as the ability to

 calculate Data Record losses for PR-SCTP, immediate export of

 Template Withdrawal Messages, immediate reuse of Template IDs

 within an SCTP stream, and reduced demands on the Collecting

 Process.

 Status of this Memo

 This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance

 with the provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

 Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet

 Engineering Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working

 groups.  Note that other groups may also distribute working

 documents as Internet-Drafts.

 Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six

 months and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other

 documents at any time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-

 Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than as "work

 in progress."

 The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at

 http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt

 The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at

 http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

 This Internet-Draft will expire on January 10th, 2010.

 Copyright Notice

 <Claise, et. Al>

Expires January 10, 2010

 [page 1]

  Internet-Draft
  <IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream>

 July 2009

 Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the

 document authors.  All rights reserved.

 This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal

 Provisions Relating to IETF Documents in effect on the date of

 publication of this document (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-

 info).  Please review these documents carefully, as they

 describe your rights and restrictions with respect to this

 document.

 Conventions used in this document

  The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL",

  "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY",

  and "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as

  described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.