Subject: I-D Action:draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Policy & Practice Statement Framework
	Author(s)       : F. Ljunggren, A. Eklund-Lowinder
	Filename        : draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This document presents a framework to assist writers of DNSSEC policy
and practice statements such as registry managers on both TLD and
secondary level, who have deployed DNSSEC.  DNSSEC is a set of
security extensions to the DNS that allows validating DNS answers by
to establishing a 'chains of trust' from known public keys to the
data being validated.

The aim of this framework is to describe an overall policy for
serving secured DNS data and key management.  In particular, the
framework provides a comprehensive list of topics that potentially
(at the writer's discretion) needs to be covered in a DNSSEC policy
definition and practice statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ljunggren-dps-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.