Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGMP and MLD Hold and Release Extensions for Mobility
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, T. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document describes IGMP and MLD Hold and Release protocol
extensions for hosts and routers.  The interoperability with the
standard IGMPv3/MLDv2 protocols and these previous versions is also
taken into account.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.