Subject: I-D Action:draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creation of a registry for DNS SRV record protocol names
	Author(s)       : O. Gudmundsson, A. Hoenes
	Filename        : draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-07-13

The DNS SRV record was been specified in RFC 2052 and RFC 2782.
These two RFCs did not specify an IANA registry for names of the
protocols using SRV records.  This document creates such a registry
and populates it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.