Subject: I-D Action:draft-mule-drinks-proto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mule-drinks-proto-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2009-07-13

This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
establishment data into Session Data Registries or SIP Service
Provider data stores.  The provisioned data may then be used by
various network elements for session peering.  This document focuses
on the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol used by clients to
provision registries.  The document provides a set of guiding
principles for the design of this protocol like extensibility and
independent transport definitions, a basic data model that meets some
of the requirements discussed in DRINKS and an early XML Schema
Document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-drinks-proto-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.