Subject: I-D Action:draft-axu-addr-sel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Selection Using Source Address Specific Routing Tables
	Author(s)       : A. Suhonen
	Filename        : draft-axu-addr-sel-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-07-29

RFC 3484 defines two algorithms for default source and destination
address selection, but it has several shortcomings as specified in
RFC 5220.  RFC 5221 lists some requirements for any attempts to
update the original RFC.  This document specifies an alternate
address selection algorithm to fulfill those requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-axu-addr-sel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.