Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-dnsext-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Extensions to Support IPv4 and IPv6
	Author(s)       : L. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-dnsext-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-07-06

There are two kinds of TYPE for host IP address: one is A, the other is
AAAA,
which records IPv4 and IPv6 addresses respectively. This document defines
a new
TYPE, which is mainly used in queries in order to get both IPv4 and IPv6
addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-dnsext-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.