Subject: I-D Action:draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations of address selection policy conflicts
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-07-06

This document tries to speculate how policy conflicts happen, and how
to address the conflicts.  After classifying address selection
policies, we proposed how to solve the merging conflicting policies
for each classes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.