Subject: I-D Action:draft-nelson-isms-extended-vacm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to View-based Access Control Model for use with RADIUS
	Author(s)       : K. Narayan, D. Nelson
	Filename        : draft-nelson-isms-extended-vacm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-05

This memo describes a backward compatible extension to the View-based
Access Control Model for SNMPv3 for use with RADIUS and other AAA
services to provide authorization of MIB database access.  This
extension is intended to be used in conjunction with secure SNMP
Transport Models that facilitate RADIUS authentication, such as the
Secure Shell Transport Model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-isms-extended-vacm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.