Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for MPLS-TP OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : E. Bellagamba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-02

This document defines a method for the configuration of the
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) OAM mechanism through
RSVP-TE Control Plane.  The procedures described are experimental and
are intended to be possibly updated with other proposed OAM tools and
BFD future extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.