Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension of DHCPv4 for policy routing of multiple interfaces terminal
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-08-27

Current multiple interfaces terminal causes the problem of selecting 
a proper interface for a specific application, and this is a new 
question which will change the previous internet model. This document 
proposes a solution which uses policy routing to map the IP flows to 
multiple interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-mif-dhcpv4-routing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.