Subject: I-D Action:draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Private IPv4 Space Issues
	Author(s)       : M. Azinger, L. Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-24

When a private network or internetwork grows very large it is
sometimes not possible to address it using private IPv4 address
space.  This document describes the problems faced by those networks,
the available options and the issues involved in assigning a new
block of private IPv4 address space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.