Subject: I-D Action:draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 CPE Router Recommendations(bis)
	Author(s)       : H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename        : draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-08-18

This document continues the work undertaken by a earlier version of
this document.  IETF preferred to expedite the IPv6 CPE Router
document.  As a result, anything that was seen to be under
development for a technology or feature for the IPv6 CPE Router has
been moved to this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.