Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Building Automation Routing Requirements in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-08-07

The Routing Over Low power and Lossy network (ROLL) Working Group has
been chartered to work on routing solutions for Low Power and Lossy
networks (LLN) in various markets: Industrial, Commercial (Building),
Home and Urban networks. Pursuant to this effort, this document
defines the IPv6 routing requirements for building automation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-building-routing-reqs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.