Subject: I-D Action:draft-klensin-iasa-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Policy Decisions and IASA -- IETF Trust and IAOC Issues
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin, J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iasa-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-24

Experience has indicated that the role of the various components of
the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) in developing and
setting policies is not sufficiently clear in the defining documents.
This document provides an explicit statement of principles for policy
formulation and decision-making about areas of IASA responsibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-iasa-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.