Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling LDP Label Advertisement Completion
	Author(s)       : R. Asati, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-08-28

There are situations following Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
session establishment where it would be useful for an LDP speaker to
know when its peer has advertised all of its labels.  The LDP
specification provides no mechanism for an LDP speaker to notify a
peer when it has completed its initial label advertisements to that
peer.  This document specifies means for an LDP speaker to signal
completion of its initial label advertisements following session
establishment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.