Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-cookie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP State Management Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-cookie-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-08-07

This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie headers.

NOTE:

This document is currently a "straw-man" cookie proposal.  Much of

the text herein is completely wrong.  If you have suggestions for

improving the draft, please send email to [email-masked].

Suggestions with test cases are especially appriciated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-cookie-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.