Subject: I-D Action:draft-wilde-sms-uri-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Scheme for GSM Short Message Service
	Author(s)       : E. Wilde, A. Vaha-Sipila
	Filename        : draft-wilde-sms-uri-19.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-08-23

This memo specifies the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme
"sms" for specifying one or more recipients for an SMS message.  SMS
messages are two-way paging messages that can be sent from and
received by a mobile phone or a suitably equipped networked device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-sms-uri-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.