Subject: I-D Action:draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Password Policy for LDAP Directories
	Author(s)       : J. Sermersheim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-10.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2009-08-09

Password policy as described in this document is a set of rules that
controls how passwords are used and administered in Lightweight
Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) based directories.  In order to
improve the security of LDAP directories and make it difficult for
password cracking programs to break into directories, it is desirable
to enforce a set of rules on password usage.  These rules are made to
ensure that users change their passwords periodically, passwords meet
construction requirements, the re-use of old password is restricted,
and to deter password guessing attacks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.