Subject: I-D Action:draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2MP traffic protection in MPLS-TP ring topology
	Author(s)       : D. Ceccarelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-08-18

Purpose of this ID is to describe requirements and possible solutions
for point to multipoint (P2MP) traffic distribution over
interconnected MPLS-TP rings.  The rationale for an ID on such a
specific application is illustrated in the rest of the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ceccarelli-mpls-tp-p2mp-ring-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.