Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-08-12

This document defines an encapsulation-specific application agent
capability and a bundle payload format for use with the Bundle
Protocol [refs.DTNBP] within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network
architecture [refs.DTNarch].  It defines the capability and format
for placing one or more bundles inside of the payload field of an
encapsulating bundle's Bundle Payload Block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-encapsulation-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.