Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bi-savi-cps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Control Packet Snooping Based Binding
	Author(s)	: J. Bi, J. Wu, G. Yao, F. Baker
	Filename	: draft-bi-savi-cps-01.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2009-7-29
	
This document specifies the Control Packet Snooping (CPS) mechanism
   for IP version 4 and IP version 6. This mechanism is used to set up
   binding between "authorized" source IP address of host and
   corresponding anchor on the access network device, including switch
   and wireless access point. The bindings are used to perform source
   address validation on packets sent by host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-savi-cps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.