Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2001 digital signature algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-08-05

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for for electronic digital signature 
generation and verification processes GOST R 34.10-2001 [GOST3410].
GOST R 34.10-2001 is one of the official standards in the Russian 
cryptography, used in Russian algorithms (GOST algorithms). 
Recently, the Russian cryptography started to be used in 
different applications intended to work with the OpenSSL 
cryptographic library. Thus, this document has been created for the
informational purposes for users of Russian cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.