Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-divert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Bundle Diversion
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-divert-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-08-12

This document defines two extensions to the capabilities of a Bundle
Protocol Agent (BPA) (as defined in [refs.DTNBP]) that is processing
bundles within the context of a Delay-Tolerant Network architecture
[refs.DTNarch].  It defines an operation called "diversion", which is
the act of a bundle protocol agent moving an entire bundle from some
point in bundle processing in the BPA to a DTN application agent.
This diversion of a bundle from the BPA to an application agent is
distinct from delivery of the bundle at that application agent.  This
document defines a second operation, called "injection", which is the
inverse of diversion.  Injection is the act of an application agent
moving an entire bundle from the application agent into some point in
bundle processing in the BPA.  This injection of a bundle from an
application agent to the BPA is distinct from bundle transmission.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-divert-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.