Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC 2731 is Obsolete
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2009-08-20

This document recommends that RFC 2731, on Encoding Dublin Core
Metadata in HTML, be reclassified as Historic, as further development
of this specification has moved to the Dublin Core Metadata
Initiative.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc2731bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.