Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Mobility Route Optimization Requirements for Operational Use in Aeronautics and Space Exploration Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : W. Eddy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2009-08-04

This document describes the requirements and desired properties of
Network Mobility (NEMO) Route Optimization techniques for use in
global networked communications systems for aeronautics and space
exploration.

Substantial input to these requirements was given by aeronautical
communications experts outside the IETF, including members of the
International Civil Aviation Orgnanization (ICAO) and other
aeronautical communications standards bodies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-aero-reqs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.