Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extranet in BGP Multicast VPN (MVPN)
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, Y. Rekhter, T. Morin, W. Henderickx, P. Muley
	Filename	: draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-8-14
	
This document describes clarifications and extensions to the
   procedures in [BGP-MVPN] for supporting extranets. The procedures
   specified in this document assume that BGP is used for transmission
   of MVPN customers' multicast routing information within the service
   provider(s) infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.