Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Server Identity Verification in Application Protocols
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-08-31

Technologies such as Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IPsec enable
a secure connection between two entities (a "client" and a "server")
using X.509 certificates.  This document specifies recommended
procedures for checking the identity of the server in such an
interaction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.