Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IESG Procedures for Handling of Independent and IRTF Stream Submissions
	Author(s)	: H. Alvestrand, R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-8-19
	
This document describes the procedures used by the IESG for handling
   documents submitted for RFC publication on the Independent and IRTF
   streams.

   This document updates procedures described in RFC 2026 and RFC 3710.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.