Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-08-05

This document describes how to produce GOST signature and hash algorithms
DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain Name System
Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

V.Dolmatov

  Expires February 05, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.