Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM-SM DR Priority Auto-Adjustment
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-08-13

This document defines a mechanism for automatically adjusting the 
 Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Designed Router (DR) priority 
 according to the status of the tracked interface. This approach can 
 be used to realize DR auto-switchover in case the current DR loses 
 the routes to multicast senders or Rendezvous Points (RP). 

 Conventions used in this document 

 The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
 "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
 document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.