Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-vet-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-vet-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-08-28

Enterprise networks connect routers over various link types, and may
also connect to provider networks and/or the global Internet.
Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically provision
IP addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation in a wide
variety of use cases including Small Office, Home Office (SOHO)
networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), ISP networks, multi-
organizational corporate networks and the interdomain core of the
global Internet itself.  This document specifies a Virtual Enterprise
Traversal (VET) abstraction for autoconfiguration and operation of
nodes in enterprise networks.  VET can also be considered as version
2 of the Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (i.e.,
"ISATAPv2").

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-vet-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.