Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OCSP Algorithm Agility
	Author(s)	: P. Hallam-Baker, S. Santesson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-8-24
	
The OSCP specification defined in RFC 2560 requires server responses
   to be signed but does not specify a mechanism for selecting the
   signature algorithm to be used leading to possible interoperability
   failures in contexts where multiple signature algorithms are in use.
   This document specifies an algorithm for server signature algorithm
   selection and an extension that allows a client to advise a server
   that specific signature algorithms are supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.