Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-behave-ftp64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 IPv4 translation FTP considerations
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, Z. Cao
	Filename        : draft-liu-behave-ftp64-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-08-26

The File transfer protocol, which is defined by the RFC 959, is
widely used. RFC 2428 define IPv6 extensions of FTP, introducing EPRT
and EPSV command.

In the IPv6-IPv4 translation scenario, considerations should be
applied to FTP client, server and translation box to ensure FTP
protocol work properly. There already have some work to address this
problem, such as "draft-van-beijnum-behave-ftp64-05" etc, but this
document provides a different approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-behave-ftp64-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.