Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-roll-rmdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A routing method based on detection frames over LLNs
	Author(s)       : A. Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-roll-rmdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-08-07

This document presents a routing method through sending detection
frames including address of destination node to the neighbor nodes to
reduce delay of data transmission because of the dormant nodes will
increase data transmission delay in low power and lossy
networks(LLNs).  When receives the response from the neighbor nodes,
the sending node can select a neighboring node as the next hop node
to sent data, which has the lower cost parameter than the cost
parameter between the sending node and the destination node stored in
the routing table of sending node.  This routing method finds a route
in real-time by broadcasting detection frames.  As long as any
neighbor node that can reach the destination is active, data can be
sent and then the data transmission delay will be reduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-roll-rmdf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.