Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CAPWAP Protocol Base MIB
	Author(s)       : Y. Shi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2009-08-13

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes the managed objects for modeling the Control And
Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.