Subject: I-D Action:draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preference Level based Binding Table
	Author(s)       : E. Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-08-04

[fcfs] proposes a simple preference scheme to resolve binding entry
collisions (same l3 address, different anchors): it keeps the first
entry and rejects any others.  However, there are cases where keeping
the first entry is not the best choice, and others cases where it is
bogus.  This draft analyses what are these cases, and proposes a
different algorithm (preference based) to fix the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.