Subject: I-D Action:draft-wakikawa-netext-lma-reliability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIP extension to Home Agent Reliability Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Wakikawa, J. Xia
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-netext-lma-reliability-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-08-25

This document introduces an extension to the Home Agent Reliability
protocol standardized in MEXT Working Group for LMA reliability.  In
Proxy Mobile IPv6[RFC5213], LMA is an anchor which is similar to Home
Agent of Mobile IPv6[RFC3775].  Providing LMA reliability is achieved
with the extensions described in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-netext-lma-reliability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.