Subject: I-D Action:draft-klensin-ftp-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FTP Extension Registry
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-ftp-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-08-22

Every version of the FTP specification has added a few new commands,
with the early ones summarized in RFC 959.  RFC 2389 established a
mechanism for specifying and negotiating FTP extensions.  As the
number of those extensions increases, it appears useful to establish
an IANA registry to reduce the likelihood of conflict of names and
the consequent ambiguity.  This specification establishes that
registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-ftp-registry-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.