Subject: I-D Action:draft-hathcock-minger-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Minger Email Address Verification Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Hathcock, J. Merkel
	Filename        : draft-hathcock-minger-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-03

This document describes the Minger protocol.  Minger is a protocol 
which allows a mail handling entity to query a remote service and
ask the question "do you accept mail for this email address?" It 
includes security in the form of a hashed shared secret but can also 
be used anonymously if desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hathcock-minger-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.