Subject: I-D Action:draft-rsalz-atom-adv-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advanced Security Processing for Atom and APP Documents
	Author(s)       : F. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-atom-adv-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-08-11

The Atom and APP specifications specify simple uses of cryptography
to sign and encrypt their documents.  Each document is processed
completely, and in isolation.  This document specifies additional
uses that enable selective protection or encryption of content, and
allow a "trust path" to be created across "atom:link" elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rsalz-atom-adv-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.