Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-avt-dra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for DRA Audio
	Author(s)       : M. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-avt-dra-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-08-23

The present document describes a RTP packaging scheme for DRA
compressed audio data transmission, as well as the corresponding RTP
payload format.  According to the properties of DRA compressed audio
frame and the Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) of network, the scheme
provides 3 packaging modes for different coding and transmission
requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-avt-dra-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.