Subject: I-D Action:draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Custodial Multicast Extensions
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-06.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2009-08-12

This document defines optional extensions to the Bundle Protocol
[refs.DTNBP] for supporting the custodial multicast delivery of
bundles within a Delay-Tolerant Network (DTN).  The protocol
extensions described herein may be used to support custody transfer
and custody-based reforwarding during the transmission of a bundle
from a single source node to multiple destination nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-symington-dtnrg-bundle-multicast-custodial-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.