Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Channel Bindings for TLS based on the PRF
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-08-19

This document specify how to compute data, "channel bindings", that
is cryptographically bound to a specific Transport Layer Security
(TLS) session.  The intention is to use this data as a name of the
secure channel for the purpose of a channel binding.  The channel
bindings can be used by authentication protocols to avoid tunneling
attacks and security layer re-use.  The data is derived using the TLS
Pseudo-Random Function (PRF).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.