Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Management for Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover on Point-to-Point Links
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-08-05

Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers specification currently does not
explicitly define prefix management over point-to-point links when a
mobile node uses a prefix to formulate a new care-of-address.  In
this document a mechanism is developed for a previous access router
to request unique prefixes from a new access router, and in turn, the
previous access router advertises the prefixes to the mobile node for
a new care-of-address configuration.  Extensions to Mobile IPv6 Fast
Handovers specification are also specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.