Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gupta-ospf-ospfv2-sec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Authentication/Confidentiality for OSPFv2
	Author(s)	: M. Gupta, N. Melam
	Filename	: draft-gupta-ospf-ospfv2-sec-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-8-4
	
This document describes means and mechanisms to provide 
   authentication/confidentiality to OSPFv2 using IPsec (IP Security).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gupta-ospf-ospfv2-sec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.