Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-grow-va-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: GRE and IP-in-IP Tunnels for Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)	: P. Francis, R. Raszuk, X. Xu
	Filename	: draft-ietf-grow-va-gre-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-7-6
	
   The document "FIB Suppression with Virtual Aggregation" [I-D.grow-va]
   describes how FIB size may be reduced.  That draft refers generically
   to tunnels, and leaves it to other documents to define the tunnel
   establishment methods for specific tunnel types.  This document
   provides those definitions for GRE and IP-in-IP tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-va-gre-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.