Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Self-Delimiting Numeric Values in Protocols
	Author(s)       : W. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-05-22

Self-Delimiting Numeric Values (SDNVs) have recently been introduced
as a field type in proposed Delay-Tolerant Networking protocols.
SDNVs encode an arbitrary-length non-negative integer with minimum
wire-overhead.  They are intended to provide protocol flexibility
without sacrificing economy, and to assist in future-proofing
protocols under development.  This document describes formats and
algorithms for SDNV encoding and decoding, along with notes on
implementation and usage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sdnv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.