Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Interoperability Draft
	Author(s)       : E. Haleplidis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-08-07

This document describes the details of the interoperability test of
the Forward and Control Element Separation (ForCES) protocol that
took place in the University of Patras in Rio, Greece, 15 and 16 July
2009.  This informational draft provided necessary information, for
all parties who wish to participate in the interoperability test.

This update also includes the results of the test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interoperability-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.