Subject: I-D Action:draft-kwon-qmipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : QMIP: Query-based Mobile IP
	Author(s)       : S. Kwon, S. Koh
	Filename        : draft-kwon-qmipv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-24

Mobile IP (MIP) suffers from the so-called triangular routing problem.
Moreover, MIP Home Agent (HA) tends to undergo severe data traffic
load, since it should deliver all the data packets toward mobile
nodes. This paper proposes a simple extension of MIP, called Query-
based MIP (QMIP), in which the binding query to HA will be used to
get the care-of address of a mobile node and to deliver the
subsequent data packets over the optimized data path. The proposed
QMIP scheme can be applied to MIPv4 and Proxy MIPv6 as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwon-qmipv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.