Subject: I-D Action:draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Transport
	Author(s)       : G. Barwood
	Filename        : draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-27

Describes an experimental transport protocol for DNS. 
IP fragmentation is avoided, blind spoofing, amplification attacks
and other denial of service attacks are prevented, but high
performance is neverthelesss achieved. Latency for a DNS query is a
single round trip, after a setup exchange that establishes a
long term shared secret.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.