Subject: I-D Action:draft-dnsop-transport-for-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Considerations for DNS
	Author(s)       : B. Manning
	Filename        : draft-dnsop-transport-for-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-08-28

DNS queries and responses are available over a variety of transports
(UDP/TCP) and may be ported to use other transports in the future.
Current use profiles show that most user generated DNS traffic
prefers one transport over another.  This historical usage pattern
has or may lead to the presumption that any DNS traffic, regardless
of transport, should be considered on equal footing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dnsop-transport-for-dns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.