Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ANSI C12.22, IEEE 1703 and MC1222 Transport Over IP
	Author(s)	: A. Moise, J. Brodkin
	Filename	: draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-8-21
	
This RFC provides a framework for transporting ANSI C12.22/IEEE 1703/
   MC1222 Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Application-Layer
   Messages on an IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.