Subject: I-D Action:draft-iana-rfc3330bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)       : M. Cotton, L. Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-iana-rfc3330bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-08-19

This document obsoletes RFC 3330.  It describes the global and other
specialized IPv4 address blocks that have been assigned by the
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4
address space assigned to operators and users through the Regional
Internet Registries, nor does it address IPv4 address space assigned
directly by IANA prior to the creation of the Regional Internet
Registries.  It also does not address allocations or assignments of
IPv6 addresses or autonomous system numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc3330bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.