Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metalink in HTTP Headers
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-08-28

This document specifies Metalink in HTTP Headers, an alternative
representation, instead of the usual XML-based download description
format.  Metalink describes alternate download locations (mirrors),
Peer-to-Peer information, checksums, digital signatures, and other
information.  Clients can transparently use this information to
reliably transfer files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.