Subject: I-D Action:draft-dykim-mmcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Multicast Control Protocol in Wireless/Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Kim, S. Koh
	Filename        : draft-dykim-mmcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-08-19

This document is a part of the ITU-T Recommendation and ISO/IEC
International Standard, named the Mobile Multicast Communications
Protocol (MMCP). The MMCP is a protocol that can be used to support a
variety of multimedia multicasting services in the IP-based wireless
mobile networks. The MMCP is targeted at the real-time one-to-many
multicast services and applications over mobile communications
networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dykim-mmcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.