Subject: I-D Action:draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS)
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-08-20

This document defines a new HIP (Host Identity Protocol) packet type
called DATA.  HIP DATA packets are used to securely and reliably
convey arbitrary protocol messages over the Internet and various
overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nikander-hip-hiccups-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.