Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-address-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 05:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Addressing of IPv4/IPv6 Translators
	Author(s)       : C. Huitema, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-address-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-08-26

This document discusses how an individual IPv6 address can be
algorithmically translated to a corresponding IPv4 address, and vice
versa, using only statically configured information.  This technique
is used in IPv4/IPv6 translators, as well as other types of proxies
and gateways (e.g., for DNS) used in IPv4/IPv6 scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-address-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.