Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Alternative Connection Model for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg, S. Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-08-11

This document defines an alternative connection model for MSRP UAs.
The model differs from the standard MSRP model, as defined in RFC4975
and RFC4976 in the following ways: it uses COMEDIA for TCP connection
establishment, and it allows the usage of SDP in a more conventional
way for conveying endpoint address information.  Because of this, the
model also allows for the usage of generic mainstream mechanisms for
NAT traversal, instead of using MSRP relays.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.