Subject: I-D Action:draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security and Datagram Transport Layer Security Heartbeat Extension
	Author(s)       : R. Seggelmann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-08-21

This document describes the Heartbeat Extension for the Transport
Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
protocol.

The Heartbeat Extension provides a new protocol for TLS/DTLS allowing
the usage of keep-alive functionality without performing a
renegotiation and a basis for PMTU discovery for DTLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seggelmann-tls-dtls-heartbeat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.