Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The 'about' URI scheme
	Author(s)	: J. Holsten, L. Hunt
	Filename	: draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-02.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-8-12
	
This document specifies the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) scheme
   "about".  About URIs are designed to be an internal, application-   level identifier.  Unlike many other URI schemes, the resolution of,
   and resources represented by, about URIs are left largely to each
   individual application.  Only the "about:blank" URI must be the same.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.