Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 22:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content-Type Processing Model
	Author(s)       : A. Barth, I. Hickson
	Filename        : draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-09-29

Many web servers supply incorrect Content-Type headers with their
HTTP responses.  In order to be compatible with these servers, user
agents consider the content of HTTP responses as well as the Content-
Type header when determining the effective media type of the
response.  This document describes an algorithm for determining the
effective media type of HTTP responses that balances security and
compatibility considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-mime-sniff-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.