Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-eai-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problems of impeding the use of internationalized email address
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-09-07

Many organizations have implemented and tested the internationalized
email systems based on the key RFCs which have been published.  This
document points out some problems, which blocks the receiver to
receive the internationalized email address and may impede the
deployment and use of the internationalized email address.  Knowing
the problems will help the smooth deployment of Email Address
Internationalization system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-problem-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.