Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Issues and Solutions in Peer-to-peer Systems for Realtime Communications
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-09-18

Peer-to-peer networks have become popular for certain applications
and deployments for a variety of reasons, including fault tolerance,
economics, and legal issues.  It has therefore become reasonable for
resource consuming and typically centralized applications like Voice
over IP (VoIP) and, in general, realtime communication to adapt and
exploit the benefits of P2P. Such a migration needs to address a new
set of P2P specific security problems.  This document describes some
of the known issues found in common P2P networks, analyzing the
relevance of such issues and the applicability of existing solutions
when using P2P architectures for realtime communication.  This
document is a product of the P2P Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-p2prg-rtc-security-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.