Subject: I-D Action:draft-iucg-wgidnabislc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WG-IDNABIS/LC comments and responses
	Author(s)       : J. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-wgidnabislc-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2009-09-07

The IDNA is a key issue for the IUCG as a paradigm for the future of
the Internet. There is therefore a need to make sure its description
document set reflects a complete IETF and users consensus. To help
this, this memo keeps track of the WG-IDNABIS/LC requested and
received answers. The IAB Draft on IDN has been added because some
remarks have been made which are important. The author is quoted if
the comment is not from IUCG

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-wgidnabislc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.