Subject: I-D Action:draft-russert-rangers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RANGER Scenarios
	Author(s)       : S. Russert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-russert-rangers-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-09-08

Routing and Addressing in Next-Generation EnteRprises (RANGER)
[I-D.templin-RANGER] provides an architectural framework for scalable
routing and addressing.  It provides for scalability, provider
independence, mobility, multihoming and security for the next
generation Internet.  This document describes a series of use cases
in order to showcase RANGER capabilities.  It further shows how the
RANGER architecture restores the network-within-network principles
originally intended for the sustained growth of the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-russert-rangers-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.