Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile Ring Protection
	Author(s)       : G. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-09-13

according to MPLS-TP Requirement draft, there are two requirements :
requirement 56.B Recovery techniques used for P2P and P2MP should be
identical to simplify implementation and operation.another require as
section 2.5.6.1 describles: within the context of recovery in MPLS-TP
networks,the optimization criteria considered in ring topologies are
as follows: 1 minimize the number of OAM entities that are needed to
trigger the recovery operation; 2 Minimize the number of elements of
recovery in the ring; 3 Minimize the number of labels required for
the protection paths across the ring; 4 minimize the amount of
control and management plane transactions during a maintenance
operation. this decument will describle and provide two types of ring
protection solutions. both solutions can satisfy these requirements
of recovery in mpls-tp ring network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.