Subject: I-D Action:draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Transport
	Author(s)       : G. Barwood
	Filename        : draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-09-20

Describes an experimental transport protocol for DNS. 
IP fragmentation is avoided, blind spoofing, amplification attacks
and other denial of service attacks are prevented. Latency for a 
typical DNS query is a single round trip, after a setup exchange 
that establishes a long term shared secret. No per-client server
state is required between transactions. The protocol may have other
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.