Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.11-94 Hash function algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-23

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for hash function GOST R 34.11-94
[GOST3411]. GOST R 34.11-94 is one of the official standards in the
Russian cryptography, used in Russian algorithms (GOST algorithms). 
Recently, the Russian cryptography started to be used in 
different applications intended to work with the OpenSSL 
cryptographic library. Thus, this document has been created for the
informational purposes for users of Russian cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.