Subject: I-D Action:draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creation of a Registry for DNS SRV Record Service Prefixes
	Author(s)       : O. Gudmundsson, A. Hoenes
	Filename        : draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-09-23

The DNS SRV record has been specified in RFC 2052 and RFC 2782.
These two RFCs did not specify an IANA registry for names of the
services using SRV records as defined by various protocols.  This
document creates such a registry and populates it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gudmundsson-dns-srv-iana-registry-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.