Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Scaling Requirements for Presence in SIP/SIMPLE
	Author(s)       : A. Houri, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-09-02

The document lists requirements for optimizations of SIP/SIMPLE.
These optimizations should reduce the load on the network and the
presence servers due to inter-domain presence subscriptions.  The
need for the requirements is based on a separate document that
provides scaling analysis for inter-domain presence over SIP/SIMPLE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-presence-scaling-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.