Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MetaLinkHeader: Mirrors and Checksums in HTTP Headers
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan, M. Project
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-09-17

This document specifies MetaLinkHeader: Mirrors and Checksums in HTTP
Headers, an alternative to the Metalink XML-based download
description format.  MetaLinkHeader describes multiple download
locations (mirrors), Peer-to-Peer, checksums, digital signatures, and
other information using existing standards.  Clients can
transparently use this information to make file transfers more robust
and reliable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.