Subject: I-D Action:draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-09-28

This memo reclassifies RFC 3084, COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning,
and RFC 3159, Structure of Policy Provisioning Information, to
Historic status.  This memo obsoletes RFC 3084, RFC 3159, RFC 3317,
RFC 3318, and RFC 3571.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.