Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : P. Resnick, C. Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-04

This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support unencoded international
characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.