Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-hmac-sha-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: OSPFv2 HMAC-SHA Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson, V. Manral, M. Fanto, R. White, T. Li, M. Barnes, M. Bhatia
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ospf-hmac-sha-07.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-9-3
	
This document describes how the NIST Secure Hash Standard family of
   algorithms can be used with OSPF version 2's built-in cryptographic
   authentication mechanism.  This updates, but does not supercede,
   the cryptographic authentication mechanism specified in RFC 2328.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-hmac-sha-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.