Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Data Structure for the Security Suitability of Cryptographic Algorithms (DSSC)
	Author(s)       : T. Kunz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-11.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-09-15

Since cryptographic algorithms can become weak over the years, it is
necessary to evaluate their security suitability.  When signing or
verifying data, or when encrypting or decrypting data, these
evaluations must be considered.  This document specifies a data
structure that enables an automated analysis of the security
suitability of a given cryptographic algorithm at a given point of
time which may be in the past, at the present time or in the
future.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-dssc-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.