Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shi-netlmm-pmipv6-reliability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proxy Mobile IPv6 Reliability Protocol
	Author(s)	: X. Shi, S. Tan, Y. Zhang, H. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-shi-netlmm-pmipv6-reliability-00.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2009-9-5
	
   The Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) and Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) 
   are the key entities to realize system function of Proxy Mobile 
   IPv6 (PMIPv6). It is critical to provide LMA/MAG reliability in 
   the event of a LMA/MAG becoming failed or overloaded. This 
   document provides a mechanism of LMA/MAG failure detection and 
   service switching for failed or overloaded entities. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-netlmm-pmipv6-reliability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.