Subject: I-D Action:draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Support for DSMIPv6 IPv6 Home Link
	Author(s)       : F. Abinader, et al.
	Filename        : draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-09-20

Mobile IPv6 for Dual Stack Hosts and Routers enables mobility for the
mobile node's IPv6 home address or prefix as well as an IPv4 home
address, irrespective of the IP version supported on the link that
the mobile node is attached to.  The home agent maintains binding
cache entries for the IPv6 and IPv4 home addresses assigned to the
mobile node when the mobile node is connected via a foreign link.
The binding cache entries are deprecated when the mobile node
attaches to its home link.  This document addresses an issue related
to the de-registration procedure and the continued connectivity for
the IPv4 home address when the mobile node attaches to its IPv6-only
home link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-premec-mext-extended-home-link-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.