Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) Modes of Operation for Camellia and Its Use With IPsec
	Author(s)       : A. Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-09-09

This document describes the use of the Camellia block ciper algorithm
in Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) as an IPsec Encapsulating Security
Payload (ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality and data origin
authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-ipsec-camellia-gcm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.