Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jikim-bpmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PMIPv6 with Bicasting for Soft Handover
	Author(s)	: J. In Kim, S. Koh
	Filename	: draft-jikim-bpmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-9-3
	
This document proposes an enhanced handover scheme on the Proxy
Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) with bicasting for IP handover (B-PMIPv6). In B-
PMIPv6, a mobile node (MN) performs binding update to Local Mobility
Anchor (LMA) in advance, and then the LMA begins the bicasting of
data packets to the new Mobile Access Gateway (N-MAG) as well as the
previous MAG (P-MAG). The B-PMIPv6 minimizes the possible packet
losses and handover latency during handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jikim-bpmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.