Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Right-to-left scripts for IDNA
	Author(s)       : H. Alvestrand, C. Karp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-09-27

The use of right-to-left scripts in internationalized domain names
has presented several challenges.  This memo proposes a new BIDI rule
for IDNA labels, based on the encountered problems with some scripts,
and some shortcomings in the 2003 IDNA BIDI criterion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.