Subject: I-D Action:draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ATN Topology Considerations for Aeronautical NEMO RO
	Author(s)       : C. Bauer, S. Ayaz
	Filename        : draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-09-09

The aviation industry is in the process of moving from legacy and
ISO-based protocols to an IP-based environment.  This task will
require adoption, modification and/or creation of IETF related
protocols.  The intention of this draft is therefore to provide an
overview of the operational environment and the topology of the
Aeronautical Telecommunications Network to the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bauer-mext-aero-topology-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.