Subject: I-D Action:draft-iucg-idna2008-ietf-lc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comments on the IDNA2008 documents set
	Author(s)       : J. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-idna2008-ietf-lc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-09-29

The IDNA2008 document set is now under IETF/LC. The memo publishes
the position of the non-WG [email-masked] (Internet User Contributing
Group) mailing list that its facilitator can neither present nor
discuss during that Last Call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-idna2008-ietf-lc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.