Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-origin-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The HTTP Origin Header
	Author(s)       : A. Barth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-abarth-origin-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-24

This document defines the HTTP Origin header.  The Origin header is
added by the user agent to describe the security contexts that caused
the user agent to initiate an HTTP request.  HTTP servers can use the
Origin header to mitigate against Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
vulnerabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-origin-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.