Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signaling-identification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Flow State Aware signalling standardisation, and a proposal for alerting nodes or end-systems on data related to a flow
	Author(s)	: J. Adams
	Filename	: draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signaling-identification-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-9-15
	
This document describes the motivation for Flow State Aware signalling
and proposes a method of enabling Flow State Aware signalling packets 
to be identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adams-tsvwg-flow-signaling-identification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.