Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-9-8
	
   This document describes the conventions for using several 
   cryptographic algorithms with the encrypted key package content type. 
   Specifically, it includes conventions necessary to implement 
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.