Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sisalem-mediactrl-mrbctrl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MRB-Media Server Interaction Mechanisms
	Author(s)	: D. Sisalem, V. Pascual
	Filename	: draft-sisalem-mediactrl-mrbctrl-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-9-21
	
   The MediaCtrl work group in the IETF is currently working on an
   architecture for controlling media services.  As part of the
   MediaCtrl architecture the Media Resource Broker (MRB) was identified   as the component needed for intelligent, application level media
   service selection based on non-static signaling properties.  This
   document defines the mechanisms needed by the media servers to
   publish their capabilities and the mechanisms needed by the MRB to
   monitor the status of the media servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sisalem-mediactrl-mrbctrl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.