Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohba-802dot21-basic-schema-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IEEE 802.21 Basic Schema
	Author(s)       : K. Taniuchi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohba-802dot21-basic-schema-06.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2009-09-09

This document describes an RDF (Resource Description Framework)
schema defined in IEEE 802.21 as the basic schema for Media-
Independent Information Service.  This document serves as the
Specification required by the IANA to maintain a global registry for
storing the RDF schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-802dot21-basic-schema-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.