Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ji-mpls-tp-sign-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Mechanism of MPLS-TP OAM Communication Based on MPLS-TP Sign Label
	Author(s)	: Y. Ji, Z. Du, Y. Lu
	Filename	: draft-ji-mpls-tp-sign-label-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-9-4
	
   This document extends the applicability of the Generic Associated
   channel Label (GAL), enabling the realization of the communication
   between a Maintenance End Point (MEP) and a Maintenance Intermediate
   Point (MIP) in the MPLS-TP OAM architecture. This mechanism can only
   be used in the point-to-point co-routed bidirectional path of MPLS-
   TP networks. By introducing the MPLS-TP Sign Label, it enables the
   peer MEP to obtain the path information along the MPLS Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) or MPLS pseudowires (PWs). After that, it
   could number the MIPs along the path, and each MIP could record the
   pairing relationship of the forward and the backward directions of
   that transport path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ji-mpls-tp-sign-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.