Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT State Synchronization Using SCSP
	Author(s)       : D. Cheng, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-09-19

To support NAT redundancy in hot standby mode [NAT-STANDBY] among a 
group of NAT devices, the dynamic NAT entries created at the primary 
NAT device should be synchronized consistently to the backup NAT 
device.  This document describes a method of using the Server Cache 
Synchronization Protocol (SCSP) for NAT state synchronization and 
specifies the corresponding NAT specific components for this method. 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.