Subject: I-D Action:draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : A. Begen, B. Ver Steeg
	Filename        : draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-09-15

This document presents the details of a port mapping proposal that
will allow RTP receivers to choose their own ports for the unicast
sessions in RTP applications using both multicast and unicast
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.