Subject: I-D Action:draft-bauer-mext-aero-solspace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Solution Space for Aeronautical NEMO RO
	Author(s)       : C. Bauer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bauer-mext-aero-solspace-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-09-09

Many potential solutions have been proposed for NEMO Route
Optimization, although none has been adopted up to now.  This draft
aims on evaluating the different approaches for the aeronautical use
case.  At the end, a recommendation for the next steps is given.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bauer-mext-aero-solspace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.