Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Camellia-XCBC-96 and Camellia-XCBC-PRF-128 Algorithms and Its Use with IPsec
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-09-09

This memo specifies two new algorithms.  One is the usage of XCBC
mode with Camellia block cipher on the authentication mechanism of
the IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload and Authentication Header
protocols.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-96.  Latter is
pseudo-random function based on XCBC with Camellia block cipher for
Internet Key Exchange.  This algorithm is called Camellia-XCBC-PRF-
128.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanno-ipsecme-camellia-xcbc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.