Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-implementation-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Implementation Report for ForCES
	Author(s)       : E. Haleplidis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-implementation-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2009-09-07

Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) defines an
architectural framework and associated protocols to standardize
information exchange between the control plane and the forwarding
plane in a ForCES Network Element (ForCES NE).  RFC3654 has defined
the ForCES requirements, and RFC3746 has defined the ForCES
framework.

This document is an implementation report of the ForCES Protocol,
Model and SCTP-TML, including the report on interoperability testing
and the current state of ForCES implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-implementation-report-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.