Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Cryptographic Algorithm Identifier Allocation for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-09-22

This document specifies how DNSSEC cryptographic algorithm
identifiers in the IANA registries are allocated.  It changes the
rule from "standard required" to "RFC required".  It does not change
the list of algorithms that are recommended or required for DNSSEC
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-alg-allocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.