Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Rbridges: TRILL Header Options
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-9-30
	
The TRILL base protocol specification, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
   protocol-13.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options. This draft
   specifies the format for options and an initial set of options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-options-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.