Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-p2p-archs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 03:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Peer-to-peer (P2P) Architectures
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-iab-p2p-archs-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-09-23

In this document we provide a survey of P2P (Peer-to-Peer) systems.
The survey includes a definition and several taxonomies of P2P
systems.  This survey also includes a description of which types of
applications can be built with P2P technologies and examples of P2P
applications that are currently in use on the Internet.  Finally, we
discuss architectural tradeoffs and provide guidelines for deciding
whether or not a P2P architecture would be suitable to meet the
requirements of a given application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-p2p-archs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.