Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS TP Network Management Requirements
	Author(s)	: E. Gray, S. Mansfield, K. Lam
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-04.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-9-3
	
This document specifies the requirements for the management of 
        equipment used in networks supporting an MPLS Transport Profile 
        (MPLS-TP). The requirements are defined for specification of 
        network management aspects of protocol mechanisms and procedures 
        that constitute the building blocks out of which the MPLS 
        transport profile is constructed.  That is, these requirements 
        indicate what management capabilities need to be available in 
        MPLS for use in managing the MPLS-TP. This document is intended 
        to identify essential network management capabilities, not to 
        specify what functions any particular MPLS implementation 
        supports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-nm-req-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.