Subject: I-D Action:draft-braden-independent-submission-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Procedures for Rights Handling in the RFC Independent Stream
	Author(s)       : R. Braden, J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-braden-independent-submission-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-09-15

This document specifies the procedures by which authors of RFC
Independent Stream documents grant the community "incoming" rights
for copying and using the text.  It also specifies the "outgoing"
rights the community grants to readers and users of those documents,
and it requests that the IETF Trust manage the outgoing rights to
effect this result.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braden-independent-submission-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.