Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang--mpls-tp-ring-fd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS TP Ring Fault Detection and Localization
	Author(s)       : A. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang--mpls-tp-ring-fd-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-09-29

This document describes fault detection and localization mechanism
for MPLS TP ring network using dedicated control node and
bidirectional periodical status OAM message. The mechanism takes
advantage of ring topology and greatly reduces OAM sessions and
messages among nodes in the ring.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang--mpls-tp-ring-fd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.