Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MetaLinkHeader: Mirrors and Checksums in HTTP Headers
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-09-07

This document specifies MetaLinkHeader: Mirrors and Checksums in HTTP
Headers, an alternative representation of Metalink, instead of the
usual XML-based download description format.  MetaLinkHeader
describes multiple download locations (mirrors), Peer-to-Peer,
checksums, digital signatures, and other information using existing
standards.  Clients can transparently use this information to make
file transfers more robust and reliable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.