Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ott-avt-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Transport Control Protocol Extension Report for Run Length Encoding of Discarded Packets
	Author(s)	: J. Ott, I. Curcio, V. Singh
	Filename	: draft-ott-avt-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-01.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-9-14
	
The Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) is used in
   conjunction with the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) in to provide
   a variety of short-term and long-term reception statistics.  The
   available reporting may include aggregate information across longer
   periods of time as well as individual packet reporting.  This
   document specifies a per-packet report metric capturing individual
   packets discarded from the jitter buffer after successful reception.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ott-avt-rtcp-xt-discard-metrics-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.