Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-softwire-4over6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 4over6 Transit Solution using IP Encapsulation and MP-BGP Extensions
	Author(s)       : J. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-softwire-4over6-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-09-12

The emerging and growing deployment of IPv6 networks will introduce
cases where connectivity with IPv4 networks crossing IPv6 transit
backbones is desired.  This document describes a mechanism for
automatic discovery and creation of IPv4 over IPv6 tunnels via
extensions to multi- protocol BGP.  It is targeted at connecting
islands of IPv4 networks across an IPv6-only backbone without the
need for a manually configured overlay of tunnels.  The mechanisms
described in this document have been implemented, tested and deployed
on the large research IPv6 network in China.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-softwire-4over6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.