Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for MPLS-TP OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : E. Bellagamba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-09-24

This document defines a method for the configuration of MPLS-TP OAM
functionalities through RSVP-TE Control Plane.  The procedures
presented are experimental and currently describe BFD configuration
for CC and CV.  Updated version of this document will possibly
describe the configuration of the remaining MPLS-TP OAM
functionalities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.