Subject: I-D Action:draft-wong-ipsecme-ikev2-integrity-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integrity Data Exchanges in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : M. Wong
	Filename        : draft-wong-ipsecme-ikev2-integrity-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-09-11

IKEv2 supports mutual authentication of the peers but does not
support platform integrity validation of the peers nor does it
support the exchange of data related to the platform integrity
validation.  This extension allows platform integrity validation
data to be exchanged from one peer (initiator) to another
(respondent), allowing the other peer to either use the data for
statistical analysis, pass it along to a validation entity for
validation or pass it along to a Fraud Information Gathering System
for fraud detection or analysis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wong-ipsecme-ikev2-integrity-data-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.