Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-ipv6-nat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IAB Thoughts on IPv6 Network Address Translation
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iab-ipv6-nat-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-14

There has been much recent discussion on the topic of whether the
IETF should develop standards for IPv6 Network Address Translators
(NATs).  This document articulates the architectural issues raised by
IPv6 NATs, the pros and cons of having IPv6 NATs, and provides the
IAB's thoughts on the current open issues and the solution space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ipv6-nat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.