Subject: I-D Action:draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-41.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 03:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Web Socket protocol
	Author(s)       : I. Hickson
	Filename        : draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-41.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-09-17

This protocol enables two-way communication between a user agent
running untrusted code running in a controlled environment to a
remote host that understands the protocol.  It is intended to fail to
communicate with servers of pre-existing protocols like SMTP or HTTP,
while allowing HTTP servers to opt-in to supporting this protocol if
desired.  It is designed to be easy to implement on the server
side.Author's note

This document is automatically generated from the same source
document as the HTML5 specification.  [HTML5]

Please send feedback to either the [email-masked] list or the
[email-masked] list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hixie-thewebsocketprotocol-41.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.