Subject: I-D Action:draft-ogier-ospf-manet-mdr-or-comparison-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comparison of OSPF-MDR and OSPF-OR
	Author(s)       : R. Ogier
	Filename        : draft-ogier-ospf-manet-mdr-or-comparison-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-09-02

This document presents a comparison of two proposed MANET extensions
of OSPF: OSPF-MDR and OSPF-OR.  It includes a simulation comparison
and a qualitative comparison, which discusses the different design
choices and how they can affect performance and scalability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ogier-ospf-manet-mdr-or-comparison-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.