Subject: I-D Action:draft-barre-shim6-impl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shim6 Implementation Report : LinShim6
	Author(s)       : S. Barre
	Filename        : draft-barre-shim6-impl-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-09-24

LinShim6 is an implementation of the Shim6 and REAP protocols, on the
Linux platform.  This draft provides a description of the
architecture and describes the current state of our implementation.
The level of support of each protocol feature is detailed.  Protocol
conformance is evaluated against the main drafts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barre-shim6-impl-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.