Subject: I-D Action:draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Teredo Extensions
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2009-09-04

This document specifies a set of extensions to the Teredo protocol.
These extensions provide additional capabilities to Teredo, including
support for more types of Network Address Translations (NATs), and
support for more efficient communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-v6ops-teredo-extensions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.