Subject: I-D Action:draft-presuhn-opsawg-rfc4181bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of MIB Documents
	Author(s)       : R. Presuhn
	Filename        : draft-presuhn-opsawg-rfc4181bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-09-25

This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of IETF
standards-track specifications containing MIB modules.  Applicable
portions may be used as a basis for reviews of other MIB documents.

Comments and discussion are invited on the [email-masked] mailing
list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-presuhn-opsawg-rfc4181bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.