Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SCTP based TML (Transport Mapping Layer) for ForCES protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Hadi Salim, K. Ogawa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-09-29

This document defines the SCTP based TML (Transport Mapping Layer)
for the ForCES protocol.  It explains the rationale for choosing the
SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) [RFC4960] and also
describes how this TML addresses all the requirements described in
[RFC3654] and the ForCES protocol [FE-PROTO] draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-sctptml-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.