Subject: I-D Action:draft-larmouth-oid-iri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IRI/URI Namespace for International Object Identifiers (OIDs)
	Author(s)       : J. Larmouth, O. Dubuisson
	Filename        : draft-larmouth-oid-iri-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-09-20

This internet draft defines the IRI/URI scheme for International
Object Identifiers.  The syntax and semantics of the IRI is specified
below using the International Object Identifier tree specified in
ITU-T X.660 International Object Identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-larmouth-oid-iri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.