Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPsec mobility and multihoming requirements : Problem statement
	Author(s)	: D. Migault
	Filename	: draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2009-9-24
	
   Currently IPsec mobility is the purpose of MOBIKE [RFC4555] which is
   the IKEv2 multihoming and mobility extension.  More specifically,
   MOBIKE mobility support provides the ability to change the outer IP   address of a tunnel mode Security Association.  On the other hand
   MOBIKE multihoming support provides the ability of a peer to inform
   its correspondent that alternate IP addresses may be used if the
   current IP address does not work any more.  This draft presents
   requirements to extend mobility and multihoming facilities.  This
   includes the use of simultaneous IP addresses as well as other IPsec
   mode like transport mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.