Subject: I-D Action:draft-campagna-tls-ecmqv-ecqv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 04:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECMQV_ECQV Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Campagna, D. Stebila
	Filename        : draft-campagna-tls-ecmqv-ecqv-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-09-24

This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
Layer Security (TLS) protocol that use Elliptic Curve Qu-Vanstone
(ECQV) certificates to authenticate an Elliptic Curve Menezes-Qu-
Vanstone (ECMQV) exchange.  These cipher suites provide forward
secrecy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campagna-tls-ecmqv-ecqv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.