Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-mipshop-map-reliability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Anchor Point (MAP) Reliability Extension
	Author(s)       : X. Cui
	Filename        : draft-cui-mipshop-map-reliability-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-09-01

This document introduces an extension to allow an adapted multiple
binding in hierarchical mobile network. Mobile node registers its
RCoA and LCoA in the home agent at same time to get two separate
connections between the mobile node and the home agent, or between
the mobile node and the correspondent node in Route Optimization
scenario. These connections provide robust communication between
the mobile node and correspondent nodes and mobile node can overcome
the failure on MAP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mipshop-map-reliability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.