Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Names for Applications (IDNA): Definitions and Document Framework
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-11.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-09-13

This document is one of a collection that, together, describe the
protocol and usage context for a revision of Internationalized Domain
Names for Applications (IDNA), superseding the earlier version.  It
describes the document collection and provides definitions and other
material that are common to the set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-defs-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.