Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of DNS SRV and NAPTR Records for SPEERMINT
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, J. Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-09-11

The objective of this document is to specify the Best Current
Practice (BCP) adopted by a SSP or other organization providing
multimedia communication services such as Voice over Internet
Protocol(VoIP) in order to locate another SSP to peer with in the
context of Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect.  This
document attempts to fill the gaps in information from RFC 3261, RFC
3263, and other documents, in order to more assist SSPs in more
easily performing SIP peering.

[EDITORIAL NOTE: XREF ERROR GENERATED IN ABSTRACT, XREFS REMOVED]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-srv-naptr-use-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.