Subject: I-D Action:draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-09-10

The intention of this document is to analyze the set of requirements
for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for the
Transport Profile of MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Reqs],
to evaluate whether existing OAM tools (either from the current MPLS
toolset or from the ITU-T documents) can be applied to these
requirements.  Eventually, the purpose of the document is to
recommend which of the existing tools should be extended and what new
tools should be defined to support the set of OAM requirements for
MPLS-TP.  This document includes information on the conclusions of
the MPLS-TP design team discussions concerning the MPLS-TP OAM tools
at IETF75.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.