Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-ta-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Trust Anchor Material for the Resource Certificate PKI
	Author(s)       : G. Michaelson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-ta-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-09-14

This document defines a standard profile for the publication of Trust
Anchor material for the Resource Certificate Public Key
Infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-ta-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.