Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-ccn-ddds-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chinese Common Name to Uniform Resource Identifier(URI) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System(DDDS) Application(CCN)
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-ccn-ddds-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-09-11

This document discusses the use of the Domain Name System(DNS) for
storage of Chinese Common Name to URI mapping.  More specifically,
how DNS can be used for identifying URIs or services associated with
the Chinese Common Names.  The method used to discover the mapping is
the Dynamic Delegation Discovery System, which can be found in a
series of documents specified in RFC 3401.  Understanding of RFC 3401
is necessary for understanding this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-ccn-ddds-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.