Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xiao-conversion-dm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Conversion of MIB to XSD for NETCONF
	Author(s)	: X. Wu, D. Xiao, Y. Chang
	Filename	: draft-xiao-conversion-dm-02.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2009-9-11
	
NETCONF needs a data model for its process of standardization.  This
   documentation defines a standard expression of SMI MIBs in XSD for
   NETCONF to ensure uniformity, general interoperability and
   reusability of existing MIBs.  In addition, we define a XML schema to
   give a restriction and validation to translated XSD files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-conversion-dm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.