Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Jeon, Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
To support IP-based group communication such as mobile IPTV in mobile
   environment, IP multicasting is required. For minimized burden and
   modification on PMIPv6 components, multicasting architecture is
   required to determine where to locate the multicast router (MR) and
   how to operate IGMP/MLD action in PMIPv6 network. To deploy PMIPv6
   multicasting, there are two possible approaches: tunnel forwarding
   and direct routing scenario. But, this draft focuses direct routing
   scenario based PMIPv6 multicasting architecture that do not require
   MR function within the LMA and handover mechanism and describes
   IGMP/MLD operation. Our solution is easy to deploy and save bandwidth
   usage. And it solves the tunnel convergence problem without PMIPv6
   modification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.