Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-hi-revocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 03:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identifier Revocation in HIP
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-hi-revocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document mainly analyzes the key revocation issue with host 
 identities (HIs) in the Host Identity Protocol (HIP), which has not 
 attracted enough attention from the HIP community yet. As a key 
 functionality of key management mechanisms, key revocation is 
 critical for security systems especially which are expected to 
 operate for a long period. Apart from that, this document also 
 discusses the potential challenges that the designers of HI 
 revocation mechanisms have to encounter and propose candidate 
 solutions.  

 Conventions used in this document 

 The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
 "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
 document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-hi-revocation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.