Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 User-Network Interface (UNI)
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, D. Fedyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes a method for controlling two specific types
of Ethernet switching via a Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
Switching (GMPLS) based User-Network Interface (UNI).  This document
supports the types of switching required by the Ethernet services
that have been defined in the context of the Metro Ethernet Forum
(MEF) and International Telecommunication Union (ITU) G.8011.  This
document is the UNI companion to "Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Support
For Metro Ethernet Forum and G.8011 Ethernet Service Switching".
This document does not define or limit the underlying intra-domain or
Internal NNI (I-NNI) technology used to support the UNI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.