Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS Ring
	Author(s)       : A. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document describes ring based VPLS architecture. This
architecture is an alternative to existing VPLS architecture. It can
simplify the full mesh connection overhead and provide a standard
based protection mechanism, especially when the underlying cable or
fiber infrastructure is ring based. It is also an optimal
architecture for customer multicast traffic compared with existing
VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.