Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dutta-netext-pmipro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ProxyMIP Extension for Inter-MAG Route Optimization
	Author(s)	: A. Dutta, S. Das, H. Yokota, T. Chiba, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-dutta-netext-pmipro-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   This draft describes a light weight route optimization technique that
   helps to optimize the media path between two communicating nodes when
   Proxy MIP is used as the mobility protocol.  This routing
   optimization technique is most useful when the two communicating
   hosts are away from home and need to communicate with each other
   using an optimized path.  It takes advantage of the data packet
   between LMA and MAG to set up the optimized data path between the
   communicating hosts.  This route optimization technique is applicable
   to both the intra-LMA and inter-LMA scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dutta-netext-pmipro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.