Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Architectural Design Considerations for Low-Power Wireless Sensor Networks
	Author(s)	: R. Struik
	Filename	: draft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-10-20
	
We discuss security architectural design considerations for
     general-purpose multi-hop ad-hoc networks. The security
     architecture fits extremely constrained wireless environments,
     such as sensor networks, while remaining uniform and general
     enough to fit any wireless network. The design is tailored towards
     low overall implementation cost, supports semi-automatic lifecycle
     management, including ease of installation and configuration,
     scalability, survivability, mobility, and is adaptable towards
     network topology changes and towards different trust models
     underlying network operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.