Subject: I-D Action:draft-gautam-simple-quick-answer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Quick Answer for SIMPLE
	Author(s)       : D. Gautamn
	Filename        : draft-gautam-simple-quick-answer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-11

In instant messaging system, it is useful to have some readily
available IM (text, audio or video) which can be sent in case of the
receiver is too busy to type/speak/record for a reply.  These short
IM (here after referred as QA - Quick Answer) can be created, stored
and used when needed.  This document defines a new QA content type
and XML namespace that conveys QA between two entities.  The QAs are
delivered to the instant messaging sender in the same manner as the
instant messages themselves.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gautam-simple-quick-answer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.