Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-solinas-tls-additional-prf-input-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional PRF Inputs for TLS

	Author(s)	: J. Solinas, P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-solinas-tls-additional-prf-input-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-10-5
	
This document describes a mechanism for using additional PRF inputs
   with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram TLS (DTLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-tls-additional-prf-input-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.