Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SNMP optimizations for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : H. Mukhtar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-20

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a widely deployed
application protocol for network management and data retrieval.  In
this document we describe the applicability of SNMP for 6LoWPANs.  We
discuss the implementation considerations of SNMP Agent and SNMP
Manager followed by the deployment considerations of the SNMP
protocol.  Our discussion also covers the applicability of MIB
modules for 6LoWPAN devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.