Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-ranger-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing and Addressing in Next-Generation EnteRprises (RANGER)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ranger-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-10-26

RANGER is an architectural framework for scalable routing and
addressing in next generation enterprise networks.  The term
"enterprise network" within this context extends to a wide variety of
use cases and deployment scenarios, where an "enterprise" can be as
small as a SOHO network, as dynamic as a Mobile Ad-hoc Network, as
complex as a multi-organizational corporation, or as large as the
global Internet itself.  Such networks will require an architected
solution for the coordination of routing and addressing plans with
accommodations for scalability, provider-independence, mobility,
multi-homing and security.  These considerations are particularly
true for existing deployments, but the same principles apply even for
clean-slate approaches.  The RANGER architecture addresses these
requirements, and provides a comprehensive framework for IPv6/IPv4
coexistence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ranger-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.