Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for MPLS Over Composite Link
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document presents motivation, a problem statement and
operational requirements for a traffic distribution problem in
today's IP/MPLS network when multiple links are configured between
two routers. It defines a composite link as a group of parallel links
that can be considered as a single traffic engineering link or as an
IP link, and used for MPLS.  The framework described in a companion
document is used to organize the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-requirement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.