Subject: I-D Action:draft-ryanpitt-6lowapp-xpl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Presentation Language (XPL) and Type Resolution Protocol (XPL/TRP)
	Author(s)       : D. Ryan, E. Pitt
	Filename        : draft-ryanpitt-6lowapp-xpl-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document proposes an Extensible Presentation Language (XPL) and
XPL Type Resolution Protocol to be used as the basis for building
protocols in the application area addressed by the IETF 6lowpan and
proposed 6lowApp Working Groups.  This comprises applications for
highly resource-constrained devices over wireless networks, where the
devices are: power-constrained; ubiquitous; potentially very small;
heterogeneous; have very short duty cycles (e.g. 0.1%); and are
installed or used for many years on end, e.g. 'smart' electricity
meters, electric cars, etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ryanpitt-6lowapp-xpl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.