Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-mobikex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MOBIKE eXtension (MOBIKE-X) for Transport Mobility and Multihomed IKE_SA
	Author(s)	: D. Migault
	Filename	: draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-mobikex-00.txt
	Pages		: 60
	Date		: 2009-9-30
	
   This draft provides a description of MOBIKE mobility and multihoming
   extension (MOBIKE-X).  The extension is elaborated from the MOBIKE
   [RFC4555] protocol as well as mobility and multihoming requirements   described in [I-D.mglt-ipsec-mm-requirements].  Extension concerns
   the Security Association facilities in a multihoming and mobile
   environment.  More specifically this draft considers the use of
   multiple interfaces and the transport mode of IPsec.  One of the goal
   of this draft was to make this extension compatible with MOBIKE
   [RFC4555].  We especially point out the differences from MOBIKE
   [RFC4555], as well as how its interacts with MOBIKE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-ipsec-mm-mobikex-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.