Subject: I-D Action:draft-contreras-multimob-msd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast service delivery in PMIPv6 domains
	Author(s)       : L. Contreras, et al.
	Filename        : draft-contreras-multimob-msd-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-16

A new working group, Multimob, has been chartered for providing an
implementation of multicast service distribution to multicast
listeners as they move in currently defined Proxy Mobile IPv6
(PMIPv6) domains according to RFC 5213 [1]. No protocol modifications
or extensions are considered at this stage.

Several proposals [2, 3, 4] have been already presented to face this
issue. This contribution sums up some of the previous ideas extending
them when necessary to overcome some limitations existing on such
solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-contreras-multimob-msd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.