Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
the information as to how and why a call arrives at a specific
application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header,
History-Info, for capturing the history information in requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-sipcore-rfc4244bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.