Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Option
	Author(s)       : W. Dec, R. Johnson
	Filename        : draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes the DHCPv6 Route Option for provisioning IPv6
routes on a DHCPv6 client.  This improves the ability of an operator
to configure and influence the client to pick an appropriate route to
a destination when this client is multi-homed to routers and where
other means of route configuration may be impractical.  The option is
primarily envisaged for configuring a broadband Residential Gateway
(RG) node, but is generic enough to be used by other types of DHCPv6
clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.