Subject: I-D Action:draft-karagiannis-pcn-hose-edge-behaviour-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the HOSE Mode of Operation
	Author(s)       : G. Karagiannis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-pcn-hose-edge-behaviour-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-15

Precongestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting quality of
service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv domain.  The
overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This memo is one
of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours for a PCN
domain.  The behaviour described here is denoted as the HOSE model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-pcn-hose-edge-behaviour-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.