Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 via IPv4 Service Provider Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Townsley, O. Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document specifies a protocol mechanism tailored to advance
deployment of IPv6 to end users via a Service Provider's IPv4 network
infrastructure.  Key aspects include automatic IPv6 prefix delegation
to sites, stateless operation, simple provisioning, and service which
is equivalent to native IPv6 at the sites which are served by the
mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.