Subject: I-D Action:draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of Evolutive G.709 OTN Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Ceccarelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document describes OSPF routing protocol extensions to support

the evolutive Optical Transport Networks (OTN) under the control of 
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS).  

zhang

  Expires April 2010

 [page 1] 

draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt

  October 2009 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.