Subject: I-D Action:draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using HTTP for delivery in Delay/Disruption-Tolerant Networks
	Author(s)       : L. Wood, P. Holliday
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-25

This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol,
HTTP, for communication across delay- and disruption-tolerant
networks, by making every transit node in the network HTTP-capable,
and doing peer HTTP transfers between nodes to move data hop-by-hop
or subnet-by-subnet towards its final destination.  HTTP is well-
known and straightforward to implement in these networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.