Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellis-dns-recursive-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Proxy Bypass by Recursive DNS Discovery and LOCAL.ARPA
	Author(s)       : R. Bellis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dns-recursive-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-15

This document describes a method for a DNS client resolver to
discover the IP addresses of the upstream recursive DNS resolvers and
hence bypass the local DNS proxy.  It also directs IANA to reserve
the "LOCAL.ARPA" domain name and to create a registry for well known
sub-domains of that domain name, such sub-domains being reserved for
use within any network's administrative boundary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-dns-recursive-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.