Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-behave-olnat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Optimal Load-balance mechanism for NAT64 (OL-NAT)
	Author(s)	: H. Deng, G. Chen
	Filename	: draft-chen-behave-olnat-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   In NAT64 scenaires,sigle-point failure is a critical issue to
   restrict large-scale deployment.  In order to overcome this hurdle,
   this memo proposed a optimal load-balance mechanism for NAT64.
   Through the new-defined evaluation metrics, several extended ICMP
   messages combining with anycast are performed to achieve optimal
   NAT64 selection.  Meanwihle, the synchroniztion process of IP address
   mapping information is also designed to guarantee the service
   continuity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-behave-olnat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.