Subject: I-D Action:draft-beck-oauth-sip-eval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Evaluating OAUTH's suitability for SIP authentication
	Author(s)       : W. Beck
	Filename        : draft-beck-oauth-sip-eval-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The Open Authentication Protocol (OAUTH) provides a method for
clients to access server resources on behalf of another party.  This
document evaluates OAUTH's suitability as an authentication mechanism
for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for use cases where web
applications want to interact with SIP servers without sharing user
credentials.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beck-oauth-sip-eval-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.