Subject: I-D Action:draft-katagi-clefia-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 03:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 128-bit Blockcipher CLEFIA
	Author(s)       : M. Katagi
	Filename        : draft-katagi-clefia-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes the specification of the blockcipher CLEFIA.
CLEFIA is a 128-bit blockcipher with its key length being 128, 192
and 256 bits, which is compatible to the interface of AES. The cipher
algorithm was published in 2007 [FSE07] and its security has been
scrutinized in the public community. CLEFIA is one of the new-
generation lightweight blockcipher algorithms designed after AES.
Among them CLEFIA offers high performance in software and hardware as
well as lightweight implementation in hardware. CLEFIA will be of
benefit to the Internet which will be connected to more distributed
and constrained devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katagi-clefia-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.