Subject: I-D Action:draft-jeyatharan-netext-pmip-bulkpbu-bitmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bulk PBU using Bitmaps
	Author(s)       : M. Jeyatharan, C. Ng
	Filename        : draft-jeyatharan-netext-pmip-bulkpbu-bitmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-15

In Proxy Mobile Internet Protocol version 6 (PMIPv6), each mobile
node attached to a mobile access gateway (MAG) requires separate
signaling.  This might result in excessive network signaling if there
a large number of mobile nodes attached to a MAG.  In this draft we
outline a bulk PBU optimization approach based on bitmap, in order to
reduce the signaling load tied to numerous PBUs originating at the
same time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-netext-pmip-bulkpbu-bitmap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.