Subject: I-D Action:draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting Multipoint-to-Point Label Switched Paths in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : S. Yasukawa, A. Farrel
	Filename        : draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Traffic engineered Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TE) uses
Resource Reservation Protocol traffic engineering extensions
(RSVP-TE) as the signaling protocol to establish Label Switched Paths
(LSPs). Although the Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) on which
RSVP-TE is built supports the convergence of traffic flows toward a
common destination, this concept has not been exploited in MPLS-TE
which has been limited to point-to-point (P2P) and
point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSPs.

This document describes extensions to RSVP-TE procedures and protocol
elements to support multipoint-to-point (MP2P) LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yasukawa-mpls-mp2p-rsvpte-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.