Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-webfinger-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebFinger Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hammer-webfinger-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo specifies the WebFinger, a protocol for obtaining account
metadata, as well as the 'acct' URI scheme. 'acct' URIs are used to
identify user accounts at a given host which are typically used for
the purpose of resource management and establishing identity.  User
accounts include a local identifier (username, screenname, or
handle), and a host which can resolve and usually authenticate the
local identifier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-webfinger-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.