Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-dime-priority-avps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs
	Author(s)	: K. Carlberg, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-carlberg-dime-priority-avps-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   This document  defines  various  priority  parameters  for  use  with
   Diameter  and  the  AAA  framework.   These parameters are defined in
   several different protocols that operate at  either  the  network  or
   application layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-dime-priority-avps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.