Subject: I-D Action:draft-elwell-dispatch-identity-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 03:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for secure caller identification in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Elwell, V. Pascual
	Filename        : draft-elwell-dispatch-identity-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-06

This document examines requirements for secure caller identification
in SIP.  Although existing mechanisms exist to achieve this, there
are some known shortcomings or deployment difficulties.

This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-dispatch-identity-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.