Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Topology OSPFv3 for IPv4-mapped IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo defines two new Multi Topology Routing Identifiers (MT IDs)
in OSPFv3 [RFC2740]).  These new MT-OSPFv3 [I-D.ietf-ospf-mt-ospfv3]
topologies are meant to convey routing information which is
restricted to IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses
[I-D.ietf-behave-address-format].  The ultimate goal of instantiating
dedicated topologies for IPv4-mapped IPv6 is to isolate the native
IPv6 routing table from the IPv4 and to prevent from being overloaded
by IPv4-mapped one.  This isolation is motivated also from an
operational perspective to enforce specific engineering policies for
each topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.