Subject: I-D Action:draft-davies-dtnrg-uri-find-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adding the "find" Operation to the dtn: URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : E. Davies, A. Doria
	Filename        : draft-davies-dtnrg-uri-find-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document discusses the addition of a new operation to the
proposed dtn: URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) scheme.  The new
"find" operation would provide support for DTN (Delay- and
Disruption-Tolerant Network) anycast services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-dtnrg-uri-find-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.