Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use of /127 IPv6 Prefix Length on P2P Links Not Considered Harmful
	Author(s)	: M. Kohno, B. Nitzan, R. Bush, Y. Matsuzaki
	Filename	: draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   This document reconsiders the reasons why the use of /127 was
   regarded as harmful and reevaluates some rationales for using it for
   IPv6 point-to-point links.

   This document adheres fundamentally to RFC 3627 [RFC3627].  The main
   difference is that the use of /127 IPv6 prefix length is no longer
   considered as harmful.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.