Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of RFC 2231 Encoding to Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Headers
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-04

By default, message header parameters in Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) messages can not carry characters outside the ISO-8859-1
character set.  RFC 2231 defines an escaping mechanism for use in
Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This document
specifies a profile of that encoding suitable for use in HTTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.