Subject: I-D Action:draft-bishnoi-mpls-ldp-node-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Node and FEC group
	Author(s)       : S. Bishnoi, P. Dutta
	Filename        : draft-bishnoi-mpls-ldp-node-group-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-19

[RFC5036] and [MLDP] describes the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) 
for setup of point-to-point (P2P), point to multi-point (P2MP) and 
multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs). 
Upstream node selection for P2MP/MP2MP LSP and label map propagation 
for P2P is based on route availability and local policy. If multiple 
paths are available then there is no method for selection of certain 
preferred nodes. A new method is defined in this document that can 
optionally be used as a tiebreaker among multiple available paths in 
upstream node selection. This method provides a mechanism to guide 
traffic via specific set of nodes in a network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bishnoi-mpls-ldp-node-group-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.