Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhl-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 02:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SD-Triggered Protection Switching in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Z. Haiyan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhl-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

In MPLS-TP survivability framework, a fault condition includes both 
Signal Failure (SF) and Signal Degrade (SD) that can be used to trigger 
protection switching. This document describes Signal Degrade (SD) 
detection and the consequent protection switching mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhl-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.