Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) is an XML document format for
exchanging emergency alerts and public warnings.  CAP is mainly used
for conveying alerts and warnings between authorities and from
authorities to citizen/individuals.  This document describes how
data-only emergency alerts allow to utilize the same CAP document
format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.