Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wu-pwe3-p2mp-pw-accounting-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: P2MP PW Accounting Extensions
	Author(s)	: W. Bo, C. Ran, L. Jian
	Filename	: draft-wu-pwe3-p2mp-pw-accounting-extensions-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-10-16
	
   This specification defines a method for P2MP PW accounting data.
   Simple extensions to the P2MP PW related protocol to allow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-pwe3-p2mp-pw-accounting-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.