Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-local-ro-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 01:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MIP extension for local routing optimization
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-wu-netext-local-ro-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document extends local routing in proxy Mobile IPv6 and defines
 a localized routing optimization protocol within one PMIPv6 domain.
 The protocol supports IPv4 transport network operation, IPv4 home
 address mobility and handover. The Local mobility anchor/mobile
 access gateway initiates local routing for the mobile and
 correspondent node by sending messages to each mobile access
 gateway/local mobility anchor. In case the correspondent node is
 connected to another local mobility anchor, the local mobility
 anchors connected by the correspondent node needs to be discovered
 firstly so that it can notify its mobile access gateways attached by
 the correspondent node to the mobile access gateway attached by the 
 mobile node afterwards. Mobile access gateways create and refresh
bindings 
 using proxy binding update and acknowledgement messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-netext-local-ro-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.