Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-softwire-auto-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto GRE Tunnel for Hub and Spoke Softwire
	Author(s)       : D. Guo, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-guo-softwire-auto-gre-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document proposes an auto-configured GRE tunnel mechanism in hub 
and spoke network. This mechanism automatically configures GRE tunnel 
encapsulation parameters to end user devices using DHCP protocol. It 
can also simplify and drive IPv6 transition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-auto-gre-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.