Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for Session Recording Protocol (SRP)

	Author(s)	: K. Rehor, R. Jain, L. Portman, V. Gurbani, H. Kaplan
	Filename	: draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
Session recording is a critical requirement in many business
   communications environments such as call centers and financial
   trading floors.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
   recorded for regulatory and compliance reasons.  In others, calls may
   be recorded for quality control or business analytics.  Recording is
   typically done by sending a copy of the media to the recording
   devices.  This document specifies requirements for a protocol that
   will manage delivery of media from an end-point that originates media
   or that has access to it to a recording device.  This protocol is
   being referred to as Session Recording Protocol and will most likely
   be based on SIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.