Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wing-behave-http-ip-address-literals-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Coping with IP Address Literals in HTTP URIs with IPv6/IPv4 Translators
	Author(s)	: D. Wing
	Filename	: draft-wing-behave-http-ip-address-literals-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
A small percentage of HTTP URIs contain an IPv4 address literal as
   the hostname which is not accessible to IPv6-only HTTP clients using
   an IPv6/IPv4 translator and DNS64.  This document proposes a
   workaround for this problem using an HTTP proxy to handle that
   traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-http-ip-address-literals-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.