Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Power Monitoring
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo discusses requirements for monitoring the energy
consumption and the power state of devices.  It shows that these
requirements are not covered by existing standards and proposes
directions for new work items on this subject at the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.