Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of TESLA in the ALC and NORM Protocols
	Author(s)       : V. Roca, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-09.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document details the TESLA packet source authentication and
packet integrity verification protocol and its integration within the
ALC and NORM content delivery protocols.  This document only
considers the authentication/integrity verification of the packets
generated by the session's sender.  The authentication and integrity
verification of the packets sent by receivers, if any, is out of the
scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-tesla-for-alc-norm-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.