Subject: I-D Action:draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2PSIP Security Overview and Risk Analysis
	Author(s)       : S. Yongchao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2009-10-10

This document provides a security overview and analysis for the Peer-
to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) overlay network.  It
discusses security threats for the P2PSIP architecture and its
components.  It compares security difference between client/server
(C/S) and P2P implementations of SIP, and then partitions the P2PSIP
architecture into layers and analyzes the security issues in each
layer and the security relationship among the layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-overview-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.