Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-ppsp-tracker-dht-performance-comparison-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tracker vs. DHT Performance Comparison for P2P Streaming
	Author(s)       : Y. Hu, Y. Xia
	Filename        : draft-hu-ppsp-tracker-dht-performance-comparison-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-25

The draft makes performance analysis in two kinds of resource
exchange and discovery methods, tracker based and DHT based
architectures in P2P streaming. Our analysis shows that centralized
tracker solution for resource discovery (and chunk lookup) has much
shorter response time than highly distributed DHT approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-ppsp-tracker-dht-performance-comparison-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.