Subject: I-D Action:draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Service Location Protocol (SSLP) for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : K. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-26

The Simple Service Location Protocol (SSLP) provides a framework for
the discovery and selection of the services working on 6LoWPAN.  The
protocol has a simple structure that is easy to be implemented on
6LoWPAN devices that are characterized by short range, low bit rate
and low power.  The protocol also offers a mechanism for
interoperability with the IP networks under SLP.  It enables
communication between 6LoWPAN and other IP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-sslp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.