Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-aplusp-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A+P for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-aplusp-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-12

This memo specifies how to use IPv6 a+p technique in mobile networks
for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).  Mobile node which is a dual-stack
node can receive a shared IPv4 Home Address together with a port
range from the Local Mobility Agent (LMA).  LMA is co-located with
Port Range Router (PRR).  Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) encapsulates
IPv4 datagrams in IPv6 which are decapsulated at the LMA.  In the
binding mode, LMA as PRR receives incoming IPv4 datagrams, determines
the routing identifier, finds the binding cache entry for this MN and
then encapsulates the IPv4 datagram in an IPv6 one and forwards the
encapsulated datagram to MN.  The stateless mode is also described.
Mobile network could be WiMAX network or 3GPP Long Term Evolution
(LTE) network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-aplusp-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.