Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-behave-hbt-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for host based translation solution
	Author(s)       : F. Cao, Z. Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-behave-hbt-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes the motivation for pursuing host-based
translation schemes for allowing co-existence of legacy IPv4
applications in IPv6 only networks.  It lays out the requirements
that need to be met by the proposed solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-behave-hbt-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.