Subject: I-D Action:draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-bfd-procedures-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP-Ping and BFD encapsulation over ACH
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-bfd-procedures-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

LSP-Ping and BFD for MPLS are existing and widely deployment OAM
mechanisms for MPLS LSPs.  This document describes ACH encapsulation
for LSP-Ping, to enable use of LSP-Ping when IP addressing is not in
use.  This document also clarifies the use of BFD for MPLS LSPs using
ACH encapsulation, when IP addressing may not be available and/or it
may not be desirable to encapsulate BFD packets in IP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-bfd-procedures-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.