Subject: I-D Action:draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : H. Jia, H. Li
	Filename        : draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
tool to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP 
network in case the propagation of failure status in the client layer 
is not supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.