Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The PCN Piggybacking Edge Behaviour
	Author(s)	: T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
Precongestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting quality of
   service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv domain.  The
   overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This memo   describes a behaviour for PCN egress nodes known as the
   "piggybacking" edge behaviour, because it "piggybacks" PCN
   information in resource signalling messages.  This version of the
   memo describes two alternatives, where piggybacking is derived from
   the CL edge behaviour and where it is derived from the SM edge
   behaviour.  The SM and CL edge behaviours are specified in companion
   documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.