Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-decade-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) Requirements
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-decade-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-21

DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) is going to develop a
protocol that is used by a P2P application client to control its
shared resource in the in-network storage, as well as store/retrieve
the resource to/from the in-network storage.  This document
enumerates requirements that should be considered during the design
and implementation of this protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-decade-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.