Subject: I-D Action:draft-stanley-geopriv-int-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interior Location Extensions
	Author(s)       : D. Stanley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-stanley-geopriv-int-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document extends the definition of Interior Location defined in
draft-rosen-geopriv-pidf-interior to include a set of registered
elements that allow for the expression of relative location.  The
expression of relative location enables LAN technologies that have such
capability to provide a more accurate location description than normally
allowed using [RFC4776] [RFC5139].  By registering the elements
described here, interoperability between applications and vendors is
enabled.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stanley-geopriv-int-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.