Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawkins-ldapext-subnot-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subscription/Notification for Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
	Author(s)       : P. Xun, S. Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-ldapext-subnot-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document extends Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to
support subscription and notification mechanism.  An LDAP client can
subscribe to data of interest available from an LDAP server and
receive notifications from the LDAP server when this data is updated.
By this means, an LDAP client can become aware of changes to data of
interest in a timely manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-ldapext-subnot-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.