Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-indoor-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Locations with Locally-Defined Coordinate Reference Systems for the Presence Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-indoor-location-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2009-10-08

A method is described for constructing a Presence Information Data
Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO) document that contains location
information using a locally-defined coordinate reference system
(CRS).  This form of representation allows for use of locally-defined
coordinates with potential advantages for improved accuracy and
usability in local context, in particular location applications that
operate indoors.  A framework for defining a local CRS is provided.
A process for transformation of coordinates defined in the local CRS
and the widely used World Geodetic System 1984 (WGS84) CRS is
defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-indoor-location-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.