Subject: I-D Action:draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic safety applications requirements
	Author(s)       : G. Karagiannis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a number of communication performance
requirements that are imposed by traffic safety applications on a
network layer.  These traffic safety applications and requirements
have been derived by the USA VSC (Vehicular Safety 
Communications)and VSC-A (VSC-Applications) projects and by the 
European Car to Car Communication Consortium (C2C-CC) and the ETSI TC 
ITS standardization body. The goal of this document is to stimulate 
the discussion on judging whether these performance requirements 
could or could not be supported (currently and in the future) by IP 
based network solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-traffic-safety-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.