Subject: I-D Action:draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trunk Group Use in ENUM
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, T. Creighton
	Filename        : draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes a method for incorporating trunk group
parameters into an E.164 Number Mapping (ENUM) response for the
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261] service URI.  It defines
the use of trunk group contexts as defined in [RFC4904] as additional
parameters in the E2U+SIP enumservice NAPTR record [RFC3403] URI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malas-enum-trunk-sip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.