Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clearance Sponsor Attribute
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-10-20
	
This document defines the clearance sponsor attribute.  This 
   attribute may be included in locations or protocols that support 
   X.500 attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.