Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 02:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document provides a framework for applying Generalized Mulit-
Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) and the Path Computation Element 
(PCE) architecture to the control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks 
(OTN) as specified in the ITU-T G.709 recommendation, including the 
enhanced functionality in the recently consented revision. 

 
zhang

  Expires April 2010

  [page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-00.txt

  October 2009 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.