Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode of Operation
	Author(s)	: A. Charny, F. Huang, G. Karagiannis, M. Menth, T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-10-27
	
Precongestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting quality of
   service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv domain.  The
   overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This memo is one
   of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours for a PCN
   domain.  The behaviour described here is that for three-state
   measurement-based load control, known informally as Controlled Load
   (CL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.