Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-object-naming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Naming Architecture for Object to Object Communications
	Author(s)	: N. Crespi, G. Lee, J. Choi, S. Jo, J. Kim
	Filename	: draft-lee-object-naming-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
This document explains the concept of object to object communications 
   and describes naming issues for object identification. In order to 
   develop protocols for object to object communications, this document 
   provides the naming architecture according to mapping relationships 
   between host and object(s). In addition, considerations of protocols 
   for naming object are specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-object-naming-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.