Subject: I-D Action:draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol (LMP) Test Messages Extensions for Evolutive Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
	Author(s)       : D. Ceccarelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-21

This document specifies Link Management Protocol (LMP) extensions for
the support of enhanced Optical Transport Networks (OTN).  In
particular it updates LMP test messages detailing the ITU-T G.709 OTN
technology specific information and extends them in order to cover
also recently introduced signal types and containers defined by the
ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.