Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions
	Author(s)	: M. Brown, R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-09.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-10-14
	
This document specifies authorization extensions to the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) Handshake Protocol.  Extensions carried in the
   client and server hello messages to confirm that both parties support
   the desired authorization data types.  Then, if supported by both the
   client and the server, authorization information, such as Attribute   Certificates or SAML Assertions, is exchanged in the supplemental
   data handshake message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.