Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Additional Algorithms and Identifiers for DSA and ECDSA
	Author(s)       : Q. Dang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-07

This document updates RFC 3279 to specify algorithm 
  identifiers and ASN.1 encoding rules for the Digital Signature 
  Algorithm (DSA) and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm 
  (ECDSA) digital signatures when using SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384 
  or SHA-512 as hashing algorithm. This specification applies to 
  the Internet X.509 Public Key infrastructure (PKI) when digital 
  signatures are used to sign certificates and certificate 
  revocation lists(CRLs). This document also identifies all four
  SHA2 hash algorithms for use in the Internet X.509 PKI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-sha2-dsa-ecdsa-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.