Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-eai-downgrade-tests-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAI downgrading tests and analysis
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-downgrade-tests-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The protocols specified in current EAI documents such as RFC5335,
RFC5336 and RFC5504 are in experimental category.  Many organizations
have implemented and tested the internationalized email systems.
Recently, many discussions focus on the issues of downgrading
implementation and testing.  This memo provides some analysis in
depth about downgrade testing, which will help us deploy the EAI
system and the re-charter work of the working group in the near
future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-downgrade-tests-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.