Subject: I-D Action:draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPTV Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : S. Ko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a P2P IPTV Usage for Resource Location And 
Discovery (RELOAD). The IPTV Usage provides the functionality of IPTV 
servers in a fully-distributed system using P2PSIP RELOAD. The IPTV 
Usage provides the metadata storage, channel peer list storage, and 
channel peer group storage using the P2PSIP overlay. This documents 
defines three kinds about these usages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-p2psip-iptv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.