Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Device Owner Attribute
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
This document defines the Device Owner attribute.  This attribute may 
   be included in locations or protocols that support ASN.1 attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.