Subject: I-D Action:draft-daley-mpsec-traffic-sel-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Multiprotocol Traffic Selector Bindings in IPsec
	Author(s)       : G. Daley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-daley-mpsec-traffic-sel-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-25

In IPsec, secure connectivity is provided for network layer entities.
Traffic Selectors which specify interesting traffic for security
association encapsulation are identified only by network and
transport layer addressing.

This document discusses extending traffic selectors to allow more
generic definitions of interesting traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daley-mpsec-traffic-sel-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.