Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP option including Multiple Relay Agents' Information
	Author(s)       : L. Huang, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-19

RFC 3046 allows only the first Relay Agent to append Relay Agent
Information option. In some networks, both Layer 2 Relay Agents and
Layer 3 Relay Agents are deployed and their information is necessary
for DHCP packets forwarding and DHCP server's policy designing
described as [4]. This document defines a DHCP option which can
contain multiple relay agents' information and describes how it works.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.