Subject: I-D Action:draft-scharf-mptcp-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPTCP Application Interface Considerations
	Author(s)       : M. Scharf, A. Ford
	Filename        : draft-scharf-mptcp-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-15

Multipath TCP (MPTCP) adds the capability of using multiple paths to
a regular TCP session.  Even though it is designed to be totally
backward compatible, the data transport differs to the existing TCP,
and there are several additional degrees of freedom that affect
applications.  This document summarizes the impact that MPTCP may
have on applications, such as changes in performance.  Furthermore,
it describes an optional extended application interface that provides
access to multipath information and enables control of some aspects
of the MPTCP implementation's behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scharf-mptcp-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.