Subject: I-D Action:draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Port Range Re-Assignments for Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : A. Ripke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document proposes an extension regarding dynamic port range re-
assignment to an IPv4 address sharing framework (SHARA), to overcome
IPv4 address shortage.  It allows an entity which is responsible for
IPv4 address and port distribution to apply dynamic handling of
already assigned port ranges.  An adjustment of number of ports per
customer according to the current consumption pattern is possible
with this enhancement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.