Subject: I-D Action:draft-vogt-savi-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Protocol Framework
	Author(s)       : C. Vogt
	Filename        : draft-vogt-savi-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-22

The Source Address Validation Improvement protocol was developed to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
source address validation.  To facilitate deployment in networks of
various kinds, the SAVI protocol was designed to be modular and
extensible.  This document describes and motivates the design of the
SAVI protocol, explains how the protocol is composed of components,
and compares the properties of alternative protocol components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-savi-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.