Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-v6ops-nc-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Neighbor Cache Protection in Neighbor Discover Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-v6ops-nc-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-19

In Neighbor Discover Protocol, routers and hosts record the neighbor 
information in the local Neighbor Cache database. It is vulnerable by 
malicious attacks. This document analyzes these security threats and 
proposes a solution, mainly using reverse detection mechanism, to 
prevent the potential damage.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-v6ops-nc-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.