Subject: I-D Action:draft-daniel-6lowpan-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : K. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-daniel-6lowpan-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base
(MIB), the lowpan MIB for use with network management protocols.  In
particular it defines objects for managing functions related to a
6LoWPAN entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-6lowpan-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.