Subject: I-D Action:draft-teraoka-powerconsumption-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power Consumption MIB for IP forwarding devices
	Author(s)       : M. Teraoka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-teraoka-powerconsumption-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for monitoring power consumption with IP network element that
has a function of dynamic performance control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teraoka-powerconsumption-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.