Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhipeng-mediactrl-dynamic-adaptation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 04:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-zhipeng-mediactrl-dynamic-adaptation-00
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhipeng-mediactrl-dynamic-adaptation-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-15

This document describes controls and service flow for Media Server on
the scenarios and requirements for dynamic adaptation of the terminal
types, media format and transport bit rate (Dynamic Bandwidth
Allocation), etc.  To fulfill the requirements above, an Adaptor
entity is introduced in the architecture in the case of the dynamic
media adaptation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhipeng-mediactrl-dynamic-adaptation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.