Subject: I-D Action:draft-aboba-radext-wlan-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Aboba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-aboba-radext-wlan-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-10-25

RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
Dialin User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
(LANs).  This document proposes additional attributes for use within
IEEE 802 networks.  The attributes defined in this document are
usable both within RADIUS and Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.