Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ko-mif-threat-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Preliminary MIF Threat Analysis
	Author(s)	: N. Ko, J. Qin, C. Williams
	Filename	: draft-ko-mif-threat-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   MIF is working to describe the issues of attaching to multiple
   networks on hosts and document existing practice.  The group is also
   expected to analyze the impacts and effectiveness of these existing
   mechanisms.  This document identifies the threats to such scenarios
   that are under consideration in the MIF working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-mif-threat-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.