Subject: I-D Action:draft-chan-torvi-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Receiver Driven Point-To-Multi-Point Traffic Engineered Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : R. Torvi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chan-torvi-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

For content delivery services that rely upon the IP multicast
transmission scheme, the distribution trees are receiver initiated.
The delivery of such services over MPLS networking infrastructures
may rely upon P2MP LSP tree structures that are sender initiated,
with the root of the P2MP tree being at the LSR router directly
connected to the sender.  This document describes a mechanism that
aims at establishing MPLS P2MP tree structures that are receiver
initiated.  This mechanism builds on the works of Point-to-MultiPoint
Traffic Engineered Lable Swithched Paths (P2MP-TE LSPs).  This
mechanism can also be used to establish receiver driven BiDirectional
P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chan-torvi-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.