Subject: I-D Action:draft-shin-dnsop-self-termination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Self-termination Mechanism for Anycast DNS Service
	Author(s)       : S. Shin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shin-dnsop-self-termination-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-16

Anycast has in recent years become popular for DNS servers and widely
applied to several root nams servers and to other commercial name
servers.  For Anycast-based DNS service reliability, this documents
describes the use of self-termination mechanism in Anycast-based DNS
service operation when the service becomes unavailable due to events
such as hardware failures

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-dnsop-self-termination-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.