Subject: I-D Action:draft-venaas-behave-v4v6mc-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Multicast Translation
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas, et al.
	Filename        : draft-venaas-behave-v4v6mc-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This draft describes how IPv4/IPv6 multicast translation may be used
in various scenarios and attempts to be a framework for possible
solutions.  This can be seen as a companion document to the draft
"Framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation" by Baker et al.  When
considering scenarios and solutions for unicast translation, one
should also see how they may be extended to provide multicast
translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-venaas-behave-v4v6mc-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.