Subject: I-D Action:draft-ivov-avt-slic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Extension Header for Mixer-to- client Audio Level Indication
	Author(s)       : E. Ivov, E. Marocco
	Filename        : draft-ivov-avt-slic-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes a mechanism for RTP-level mixers in audio
conferences to deliver information about the audio level of the
individual participants.  Such audio level indicators are transported
in the same RTP packets as the audio data they pertain to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivov-avt-slic-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.