Subject: I-D Action:draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Analysis
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-10-02

This document analyzes the set of requirements for Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) for the Transport Profile of
MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Reqs], to evaluate whether
existing OAM tools (either from the current MPLS toolset or from the
ITU-T documents) can be applied to these requirements.  Eventually,
the purpose of the document is to recommend which of the existing
tools should be extended and what new tools should be defined to
support the set of OAM requirements for MPLS-TP.  This document
reports the conclusions of the MPLS-TP design team discussions
concerning the MPLS-TP OAM tools at IETF75.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.