Subject: I-D Action:draft-zebrose-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridges: TRILL Base MIB
	Author(s)       : K. Zebrose, D. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zebrose-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
TRILL base protocol.  Since RBridges provide optimal pair-wise
forwarding without configuration there is no required configuration.
Status information that may be helpful in network management is
specified.  The MIB is specified with all objects read-only for
simplicity and since that is how the MIB is expected to be used.  The
description is used to indicate those objects that can be configured,
although the actual configuration is outside the scope of this
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zebrose-trill-rbridge-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.