Subject: I-D Action:draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-26

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) being specified jointly by IETF
and ITU-T includes requirements documents and framework documents.
The framework documents define the basic architecture that is needed
in order to support various aspects of the required behavior.  This
document addresses the functionality described in the Survivability
Framework document [11] and defines a protocol that may be used to
fulfill the function of the Protection State Coordination for linear
protection, as described in that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weingarten-mpls-tp-linear-protection-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.