Subject: I-D Action:draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IKE for IPsec with QKD
	Author(s)       : S. Nagayama, R. Meter
	Filename        : draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) is a mechanism for creating shared,
secret, random bits.  This document describes extensions to the IKEv2
protocol to use random bits created via QKD as keys for IPsec.  The
Diffie-Hellman key agreement mechanism is replaced with QKD.  The use
of QKD-generated keys with standard IPsec will extend the lifetime of
privacy guarantees for IPsec-protected data: future technological
advances that break Diffie-Hellman key exchange will not disclose
data until such time as the encryption algorithm used for the IPsec
tunnel is broken.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.