Subject: I-D Action:draft-ancp-restart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Graceful ANCP restarts on NAS
	Author(s)       : S. Rao, A. Cassen
	Filename        : draft-ancp-restart-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-17

This document describes proposed extensions to the ANCP protocol to
allow a graceful recovery of an ANCP session and associated
information after an existing session is reset.  Such a reset may be
due to a NAS restart , or a loss of connectivity between the NAS and
the AN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ancp-restart-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.