Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-http-digest-algorithm-values-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Hash Algorithms for HTTP Instance Digests
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan
	Filename        : draft-bryan-http-digest-algorithm-values-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-10-21

[RFC3230] created the IANA registry named "Hypertext Transfer
Protocol (HTTP) Digest Algorithm Values" which defines values for
digest algorithms used in HTTP.  This draft adds new values to the
registry and updates previous values.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-http-digest-algorithm-values-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.