Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-lisp-dht-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ID/Locator Distributed Mapping Server
	Author(s)       : F. hu, L. Jian
	Filename        : draft-hu-lisp-dht-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-18

This draft proposes a DHT based distributed EID-to-RLOC mapping
method.  The distributed EID-to-RLOC mapping is stored in an overlay,
which is different from the data forwarding plane, and made up by DHT
rings.  The DHT based overlay is deployed in an AS, and the inter-AS
communication is through DHT Border Server, which in located in the
border of DHT rings.  The DHT Border Server is used to flood the
cross routing and forward the cross domain data packet.  The DHT
based Distributed mapping system is a hybrid push and pull method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-lisp-dht-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.