Subject: I-D Action:draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaled PID When Multiplexing Multiple PIDs over RSVP-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali
	Filename        : draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-25

There are many deployment scenarios where an RSVP-TE LSP carries 

multiple payloads. In these cases, it gets ambiguous on what 

should value should be carried as L3PID in the Label Request 

Object [RFC3209] or G-PID in the Generalized Label Request Object 

[RFC3471], [RFC3473]. The document proposes use of some dedicated 

PID values to cover some typical cases of multiple payloads 

carried by the LSP.  

Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 

server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL 

NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and 

"OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in 

RFC-2119 0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.