Subject: I-D Action:draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Status for Static Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-24

This document specifies a mechanism to signal Pseudowire (PW) status
messages using an PW associated channel (ACh). Such a mechanism is
suitable for use where no PW dynamic control plane exits, known as
static PWs, or where a Terminating Provider Edge (T-PE) needs to send
a PW status message directly to a far end T-PE. The mechanism allows
PW OAM message mapping and PW redundancy to operate on static PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-static-pw-status-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.