Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-ietf-core-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Core Protocols in the Internet Protocol Suite
	Author(s)       : F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ietf-core-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This note attempts to identify the core of the Internet Protocol
Suite.  The target audience is NIST, in the Smart Grid discussion, as
they have requested guidance on how to profile the Internet Protocol
Suite.  In general, that would mean selecting what they need from the
picture presented here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-ietf-core-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.