Subject: I-D Action:draft-manner-6lowapp-sdnd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coupling of Service and Neighbor Discovery in 6LowPAN
	Author(s)       : J. Manner
	Filename        : draft-manner-6lowapp-sdnd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Finding out functionality, nodes or services, in general resources,
in a network has a number of well-known solutions.  A sensor network
has inherent limitations and requires a solution that has a low
footprint and follows the networking concepts defined within 6LoWPAN.
This draft discusses two alternative solutions to service discovery
in a sensor network.  Both approaches are based on the 6LowPAN
Neighbor Discovery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-6lowapp-sdnd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.