Subject: I-D Action:draft-bishnoi-mpls-mldp-opaque-types-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Multipoint Opaque Value Element Types
	Author(s)       : S. Bishnoi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bishnoi-mpls-mldp-opaque-types-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-26

[MLDP] describes extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) 
for setup of point to multi-point (P2MP) and multipoint-to-multipoint 
(MP2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs). LDP forwarding equivalence class 
(FEC) elements used to establish P2MP and MP2MP LSPs include type-
length-value (TLV) fields that carry information meaningful to 
Ingress LSRs and Leaf LSRs and are termed as Opaque Value Elements in 
[MLDP]. This document defines Opaque Value Element structure to be 
used for provisioning P2MP and MP2MP Provider tunnels (P-Tunnels) for 
Multicast Virtual Private Network (MVPN). It is envisioned that this 
would be useful for security and manageability of P-Tunnels used for 
MVPN from the ones provisioned for other applications and vice-versa.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bishnoi-mpls-mldp-opaque-types-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.