Subject: I-D Action:draft-rgaglian-csi-send-ski-ta-nametype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subject Key Identifier (SKI) name type for SEND TA option
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rgaglian-csi-send-ski-ta-nametype-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-06

SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) Utilizes X.509v3 certificates for
performing router authorization.  This document specifies a SEND name
type to identify trust anchor X.509v3 certificates based on its
Subject Key Identifier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-csi-send-ski-ta-nametype-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.