Subject: I-D Action:draft-tschofenig-ecrit-rfc5222bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Hardie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-ecrit-rfc5222bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes an XML-based protocol for mapping service
identifiers and geodetic or civic location information to service
contact URIs.  In particular, it can be used to determine the
location-appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for
emergency services.

This document is a revision of the original LoST specification,
descrbed in RFC 5222.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-rfc5222bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.