Subject: I-D Action:draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementation Experience with OSPFv2 Extensions for ASON Routing
	Author(s)       : L. Ong, R. Theillaud
	Filename        : draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-19

IETF CCAMP WG has defined a set of extensions to OSPFv2 to support
ASON routing requirements.  These extensions have been given EXP
status rather than Standards Track and according to guidelines for
OSPFv2 have not been allocated standard codepoints by IANA.

This draft describes implementation and interoperability testing
experiences with ASON routing extensions to OSPFv2 which provide
equivalent routing functionality to the extensions defined in IETF
CCAMP with some differences in formatting of the extensions.

This summary of implementation and testing is provided to help move
ASON Routing extensions for OSPF to Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.