Subject: I-D Action:draft-theillaud-gmpls-ason-routing-add-fcts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional functions for OSPFv2 extensions for ASON routing
	Author(s)       : R. Theillaud, L. Ong
	Filename        : draft-theillaud-gmpls-ason-routing-add-fcts-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-19

[OSPF-ASON] defines OSPFv2 extensions to fulfill the requirements
defined in [RFC4258].  In OIF discussion of ASON routing, OIF members
have noted that some additional functionality beyond that defined in
[OSPF-ASON] would be useful for deployment of ASON routing by OIF
carriers.

The purpose of this document is to list such additional
functionalities, so that CCAMP experts study whether such
functionalities can be fulfilled by existing GMPLS mechanisms, or
whether extensions to [OSPF-ASON] are required.

Some proposals for potential extensions are provided for review by
IETF CCAMP. .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-theillaud-gmpls-ason-routing-add-fcts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.