Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ppsp-dht-chunk-discovery-evaluation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Evaluation of DHT-based Chunk Discovery for P2P Streaming
	Author(s)       : Y. Chen, Y. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-ppsp-dht-chunk-discovery-evaluation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-18

Recently, some researchers have suggested that DHT should be applied
to the P2P streaming system to do the media block search. This draft
evaluates this proposal by simulation and modeling analysis, and
discloses that it is inappropriate for P2P live streaming system.

Chen

 Expires April 18, 2010

  [page 2]

Internet-Draft Evaluation of DHT-based Chunk Discovery for P2P Streaming
October 2009

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ppsp-dht-chunk-discovery-evaluation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.