Subject: I-D Action:draft-valin-codec-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Proposed CODEC Working Group
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-valin-codec-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-10-07

This document provides general guidelines for work on specifying
audio codecs within the IETF.  These guidelines cover the development
process, evaluation and requirements conformance, and intellectual
property issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valin-codec-guidelines-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.