Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing Authentication Using A Database of Long-Lived Cryptographic Keys 

	Author(s)	: T. Polk, R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
This document describes the application of a database of long-lived
   cryptographic keys to establish session-specific cryptographic keys
   to support authentication services in routing protocols.  Keys may be
   established between two peers for pair-wise communications, or
   between groups of peers for multicast traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.