Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-alto-redistribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO information redistribution
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-alto-redistribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The ALTO protocol proposes several mechanisms to increase
scalability.  One of the proposed mechanisms is ALTO information
redistribution.  This document proposes a redistribution framework
and provides suggestions concerning the corresponding data format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-alto-redistribution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.