Subject: I-D Action:draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and interpretation of RPKI objects for issuers and relying parties
	Author(s)       : T. Manderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-25

This document provides use cases directions, and interpretations for
organisations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
object scenarios in the public RPKI in relation to the Internet
routing system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-usecases-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.