Subject: I-D Action:draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Customer Edge Router Recommendations(bis)
	Author(s)       : H. Singh, W. Beebee
	Filename        : draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document continues the work undertaken by a earlier version of
this document that has been a IETF v6ops working Group document.  The
Working Group preferred to expedite the IPv6 CE Router document with
basic technology requirements.  Any leftover work is continued in
this document and considered as Phase two effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wbeebee-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.