Subject: I-D Action:draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Throughput Testing Methodology
	Author(s)       : B. Constantine
	Filename        : draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This memo describes a methodology for measuring TCP throughput 
performance in an end-end managed network environment.  This memo is 
intended to provide a practical approach to help users validate the 
TCP layer performance of a managed network, which should provide a 
better indication of end-user application level experience.  In the 
methodology, various TCP and network parameters are identified that 
should be tested as part of the network verification at the TCP layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.