Subject: I-D Action:draft-wilkins-hybi-bwtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bidirectional Web Transfer Protocol -- BWTP/1.0
	Author(s)       : G. Wilkins, P. Hintjens
	Filename        : draft-wilkins-hybi-bwtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The Bidirectional Web Transfer Protocol (BWTP) is an application-
level protocol that can be used to upgrade a HTTP/1.1 connection, as
defined by [RFC2616] to a bidirectional channel capable of exchanging
messages.  It is intended that BWTP can be used as a transport
protocol for the HTML 5 Websocket API, as well as for other uses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkins-hybi-bwtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.