Subject: I-D Action:draft-tripathi-rpl-simulation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : J. Tripathi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tripathi-rpl-simulation-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document presents a performance evaluation of RPL in a single
DAG scenario, and comparison of the same with shortest path routing
in a LLN.  Metrics to capture the significant performance aspects are
identified and detailed simulations are carried out on a set of real-
life scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tripathi-rpl-simulation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.