Subject: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Zuniga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-10-15

This document describes how multicast services can be supported with
Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol [RFC5213], Multicast Listener Discovery
(MLDv2) protocol [RFC3810], and Internet Group Management Protocol
(IGMPv3)[RFC3376]. This document analyzes scenarios for multicast
service establishment and mobility. It also proposes the use of a
dedicated LMA for multicast services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.