Subject: I-D Action:draft-perkins-behave-dpinat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Payload-assisted Delivery for SIPNAT
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-behave-dpinat-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-19

SIPNAT has been proposed as an effective method for enabling global
Internet access to IPv6-only domains.  New methods have been devised
for accurate delivery of packets from the global Internet into the
internal domain of destinations that do not share a common address
space with the majority of the global Internet.  These improvements
can be used to augment Source-IP NAT so that perfect accuracy can be
achieved in many common cases of interest.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-behave-dpinat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.