Subject: I-D Action:draft-vogt-savi-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Protocol Framework
	Author(s)       : C. Vogt
	Filename        : draft-vogt-savi-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The Source Address Validation Improvement protocol was developed to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained IP source address
validation.  To enable the deployment of the SAVI protocol in
networks of various kinds, the protocol was designed to be modular
and extensible.  This document describes and motivates this design,
explains how protocol components fit into this framework, and
compares the properties of existing protocol components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vogt-savi-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.