Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Multicast Inline Real Stream Monitoring
	Author(s)       : H. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document defines an efficient IP multicast performance 
monitoring method through packet loss and packet delay measurement.  
It has the characteristics of monitoring real IP multicast stream 
with the measurement packets following the actual multicast 
forwarding path and enables the fault detection and isolation in IP 
multicast network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.