Subject: I-D Action:draft-oulai-netext-opt-local-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimized Local Routing for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Oulai, S. Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-oulai-netext-opt-local-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-26

Base Proxy Mobile IPv6 requires all communications to go through the
local mobility anchor.  As this can be suboptimal, local routing has
been defined to allow mobile nodes attached to the same or different
mobile access gateways to exchange traffic by using local forwarding
or a direct tunnel between the gateways.  This document proposes an
initiation method and fast handover mechanisms for local routing.
The solutions aim at reducing handover delay and packet loss.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oulai-netext-opt-local-routing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.