Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2009-10-26

The ability to compute constrained Point-to-multipoint (P2MP) 
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) 
Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) across multiple 
domains has been identified as a key requirement. The Path 
Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an appropriate 
technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of P2MP TE 
LSPs. 

This document describes the procedures and extensions to the PCE
communication Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for
the computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on December 3, 2009.Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents in effect on the date of
publication of this document (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info).
Please review these documents carefully, as they describe your rights
and restrictions with respect to this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.