Subject: I-D Action:draft-laganier-mext-dsmipv6-ipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : (Dual Stack) Mobile IPv6 Implementation with unmodified IPsec
	Author(s)       : J. Laganier
	Filename        : draft-laganier-mext-dsmipv6-ipsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-10-26

It's been argued in the past and in some documents, such as RFC 3776,
RFC 4877 and RFC 5555, that an IPsec implementation needs to be
modified to afford security services to MIPv6 and DSMIPv6.  This
document shows that it is possible to implement MIPv6 and DSMIPv6 in
a way that does not require change to a native or Bump-in-the-stack
(BITS) IPsec implementation conformant to RFC 4301.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-laganier-mext-dsmipv6-ipsec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.