Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of Upper-layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS)
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, G. Camarillo, J. Melen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
   This document defines a new HIP (Host Identity Protocol) packet type
   called DATA.  HIP DATA packets are used to securely and reliably
   convey arbitrary protocol messages over the Internet and various
   overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.