Subject: I-D Action:draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse DNS in IPv6 for Internet Service Providers
	Author(s)       : L. Howard, A. Durand
	Filename        : draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-10-16

In IPv4, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) commonly provide IN-
ADDR.ARPA. information for their customers by prepopulating the zone
with one PTR record for every available address.  This practice does
not scale in IPv6.  This document analyzes different approaches for
ISPs to manage the ip6.arpa zone for IPv6 address space assigned to
many customers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.