Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-mif-pmip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming extensions for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-mif-pmip-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-26

The IETF standardized Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).  PMIPv6 enables
mobile devices to connect to a PMIPv6 domain and roam across gateways
without changing the IP address.  PMIPv6 also provides limited multi-
homing support to multi-mode mobile devices.  The IETF is working on
optimizations for PMIPv6.  While multi-homing item has been proposed
to be part of the approved work, discussions showed there are still
many controversial issues to be addressed (i.e. the no-host
modification theorem).  This document explores solutions for the
multi-homing use case aiming at helping PMIPv6 development where
possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-mif-pmip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.