Subject: I-D Action:draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kerberos Option for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Sakane, M. Ishiyama
	Filename        : draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a new DHCPv6 option to carry a set of
configuration information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].
This document also defines three sub-options to be used within this
new option, which specify a realm name of the Kerberos, a list of IP
addresses of the Key Distribution Center of that realm, and a client
principal name to distinguish a Kerberos client by the DHCPv6 server.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

It is assumed that the readers are familiar with the terms and
concepts described in the DHCPv6 [RFC3315].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.