Subject: I-D Action:draft-waehlisch-sam-common-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Common API for Transparent Hybrid Multicast
	Author(s)       : M. Waehlisch, T. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-waehlisch-sam-common-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Group communication services are most efficiently implemented on the
lowest layer available.  This document describes a common multicast
API that serves the requirements of data distribution and maintenance
for multicast and broadcast on a middleware abstraction layer,
suitable for transparent underlay and overlay communication.
Additionally, it describes the application of this API in current
Internet multicast routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-waehlisch-sam-common-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.