Subject: I-D Action:draft-qin-v6ops-icp-transition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for the ISPs' provision of IPv6 transition services to the ICPs
	Author(s)       : J. Qin, G. Liu
	Filename        : draft-qin-v6ops-icp-transition-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-18

The exhaustion of IPv4 addresses is coming, while due to many
reasons, no significant IPv6 deployment has occured.  The transition
of users, networks and services from IPv4 to IPv6 is not so smoothly
and expeditiously as expected.  The solutions now available are not
sufficient for all the scenarios, so the IPv6 deployment models are
revisited, and some new methods used for transition have been
developed to complement the existing ones.  This document discusses
the transition of services and the use of these new mechanisms from
the ISP's point of view to provide approaches to the transition for
ICPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-v6ops-icp-transition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.