Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-wireless-congestion-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Congestion in wireless access, input to ConEx BoF
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-wireless-congestion-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-18

This document outlines the congestion properties for wireless access
types such as HSPA and LTE defined in 3GPP.  The target audience is
people interested in the Congestion Exposure work but the document
may also be of interest for others who wish to get a basic knowledge
about 3GPP wireless access and its properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-wireless-congestion-properties-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.