Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-19

There are scenarios in which home agent initiated flow binding
operations towards the mobile node is needed such as revoking a flow
binding or moving a flow from one interface to another because of
network resource availability.  This document defines two new
Mobility Headers and three new options to perform home agent
initiated interactions for flow bindings in a mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.