Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-mobility-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhu-mobility-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Over the last two decades many research efforts have been devoted to
developing solutions for mobility support over the global Internet
and resulted in a variety of proposed solutions.  We conducted a
survey of the previous efforts to deepen our understanding on the
overall solution space of mobility support.  This draft reports on
our finding and identifies remaining issues in providing ubiquitous
and efficient global scale mobility support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-mobility-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.