Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Point-to-Point Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PPP TRILL Protocol Control Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Carlson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-10-12
	
   The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) [1] defines a Link Control Protocol
   (LCP) and a method for negotiating the use of multi-protocol traffic
   over point-to-point links.  This document describes support for
   Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Protocol,
   allowing direct communication between Routing Bridges (RBridges) via
   PPP links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pppext-trill-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.