Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-mpls-tp-nm-discovery-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport NM Auto discovery requirement
	Author(s)       : Q. chen, J. Yang
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-tp-nm-discovery-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Layer network topology display on NMS (Network Management System),
and can refresh quickly on any change happen on managed network, this
function is very useful and important in current and future TMN
(Telecom Management Network).  It implies equipment should provide
some mechanism to support, such as auto discovery.  These also apply
to TMN of MPLS-TP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-tp-nm-discovery-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.