Subject: I-D Action:draft-softgear-ppsp-olive-griddelivery-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Introduction of Olive and Grid Delivery
	Author(s)       : S. Ko, et al.
	Filename        : draft-softgear-ppsp-olive-griddelivery-intro-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This draft briefly introduces Olive distributed media platform and 
Grid Delivery solution. Olive platform, which is built by ETRI, 
provides live peer-to-peer streaming service. Grid Delivery solution, 
which is built by Peering Portal, is one of the most popular Peer-to-
Peer solutions for VoD, AoD, live streaming, and file download 
service in Korea.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-ppsp-olive-griddelivery-intro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.