Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jhlee-mext-mnpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Network Prefix Provisioning
	Author(s)	: M. Tsukada, T. Ernst, J. Lee
	Filename	: draft-jhlee-mext-mnpp-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   In the context of vehicular networks for Intelligent Transportation
   Systems (ITS), vehicles that comprise in-vehicle networks require to
   discover Mobile Network Prefixes (MNPs) of other vehicles in order to
   communicate with other vehicles or the roadside infrastructure on the
   same wireless link.  This document proposes Mobile Network Prefix
   Provisioning (MNPP), a solution to advertise an MNP assigned to a
   vehicle to others in both a proactive or reactive fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhlee-mext-mnpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.