Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Mobility Anchor Resolution for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-10-26

The IETF is specifying Diameter extensions to support mobility
service authorization and home network prefix allocation for Proxy
Mobile IPv6.  The protocol operates between a Local Mobility Anchor
and a AAA server.  Furthermore, the associated specification extends
the existing protocol for network access service to support dynamic
assignment and discovery of a Local Mobility Anchor during the
authentication procedure.  The AAA server maintains mobile nodes'
profile in a policy store, which includes information about the
assigned Local Mobility Anchor as well as the home network prefix.
This document proposes a further extension to allow Local Mobility
Anchors benefit from the AAA server's policy store and resolve an
unknown mobile node's IP address into a routable address of its
assigned Local Mobility Anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dime-pmip6-lmaresolve-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.