Subject: I-D Action:draft-sfv-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Fault OAM
	Author(s)       : G. Swallow, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sfv-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-18

This draft specifies a fault management indications for MPLS
Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The
notification mechanism employs a generic method for a fault to be
communicated to a Maintenance End Point (MEP) to indicate a fault
condition on an MPLS LSP.  A MPLS Operation, Administration, and
Maintenance (OAM) channel is defined along with messages to
communicate various types of fault conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sfv-mpls-tp-fault-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.