Subject: I-D Action:draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for CableLabs
	Author(s)       : E. Cardona, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'cablelabs'
for Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources
published by Cable Television Laboratories, Inc. (CableLabs).
CableLabs specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN
identification model.  Management activities for these and other
resource types are handled by the manager of the CableLabs' Assigned
Names and Numbers registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cardona-cablelabs-urn-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.