Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-behave-rsnat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reliable and Scalable NAT mechanism (RS-NAT) based on BGP for IPv4/IPv6 Transition
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-behave-rsnat-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-26

For the rapid exhaustion of IPv4 address pool against the slow
development of IPv6, IPv4/IPv6 co-existence/transition would be a
long period.  In the IPv4/IPv6 transition process, there are many
NAT- like technologies active in the internet.  However, the NAT
boxes such as IPv4 NAT, IPv4/IPv6 NAT are so poor in their
reliability and scalability, which put a severe threat on the
development of IPv4/IPv6 transition.  This document defines a
reliable and scalable NAT (RS- NAT) mechanism to solve the problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-behave-rsnat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.