Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoeper-hokey-arch-design-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HOKEY Architecture Design
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoeper-hokey-arch-design-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes deployment scenarios of HOKEY architectures
in the wireless environment.  The design objectives and main
components of HOKEY architecture are identified, and examples of how
the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) can be integrated into a
HOKEY architecture are discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeper-hokey-arch-design-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.