Subject: I-D Action:draft-daley-mpsec-label-ts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Label Traffic Selectors for Internet Key Exchange Version 2
	Author(s)       : G. Daley
	Filename        : draft-daley-mpsec-label-ts-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-18

Existing mechanisms for encapsulating MPLS labels in ESP or AH
payloads lack the ability to specify which Labels are to be
transported.
This document provides new traffic selector format for IKEv2 in which
MPLS label fields and parameters can be selected.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daley-mpsec-label-ts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.