Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)	: R. Key, S. DeLord
	Filename	: draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2009-10-16
	
   This document proposes a simple and effective approach to emulate
   E-Tree services over an MPLS network. Section 4 presents a minimal 
   extension to the current VPLS architecture defined in [RFC4761] and
   [RFC4762] to fufil the specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot
   communicate with Leaf. Backward commpatibility issues are addressed
   also. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.