Subject: I-D Action:draft-frost-mpls-tp-loss-delay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for the MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : D. Frost, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-frost-mpls-tp-loss-delay-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2009-10-18

An essential Operations, Administration and Maintenance requirement
of the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the ability to monitor
performance metrics for packet loss and one-way and two-way delay for
MPLS-TP pseudowires, Label Switched Paths, and Sections.  This
document specifies protocol mechanisms to facilitate the efficient
and accurate measurement of these performance metrics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-mpls-tp-loss-delay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.