Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
	Author(s)       : P. Koch, M. Larson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes the initial queries a DNS resolver is
supposed to emit to initialize its cache with a current NS RRSet for
the root zone as well as the necessary address information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.