Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An IPv6 Geographic
	Author(s)	: T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
This document defines an IPv6 Geographic global unicast address 
        format for use in the Internet.  The address format defined in this 
        document is consistent with the IPv6 Protocol [1] and the "IPv6 
        Addressing Architecture" [2].  It is designed to facilitate scalable 
        Internet routing when sites attach to multiple service providers, by 
        using a prefix based on a geographic reference to the site. A 
        natural byproduct of this address allocation mechanism is that all 
        addresses are fixed allowing sites to change providers at will 
        without requiring their network to renumber.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.