Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-geopriv-int-relative-in-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registering Geopriv Interior Locations in a TLV Format
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, M. Linsner
	Filename        : draft-polk-geopriv-int-relative-in-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document IANA registers XML elements of interior locations 
<INT> in a common TLV format.
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC 2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-int-relative-in-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.