Subject: I-D Action:draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-backuprestore-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Backup and Restore MIBs
	Author(s)       : B. Shimin
	Filename        : draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-backuprestore-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2009-10-07

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for transferring files between a device and servers and managing the
system files, specially image and configuration files. In particular,
the managed objects can be used for configuration backup/restore and 
agent upgrade. 

Currently, there are several enterprise-specific MIBs for tranfering
or managing files. The purpose of this memo is to define a 
standards-based solution to enable interoperability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shimin-opsawg-snmp-backuprestore-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.