Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-netext-singnaling-data-separation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling and data separation extension to PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-netext-singnaling-data-separation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The mobility management signaling of PMIPv6 includes PBU/PBA message.
Both messages use the IPv6 mobility header, which is an expansion of
IPv6 header, to carry signaling information. The transport protocol
has not been used, which can not guarantee the reliability of
transmission. This draft proposes to extend PMIP to make it has
transport protocol support and negotiation mechanism. The advantage
of this extension is that transport protocol can provide more
reliable transportation especially in the scenario that MAG and LMA
are connected by a congested IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-netext-singnaling-data-separation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.