Subject: I-D Action:draft-roch-ccamp-gmpls-inv-mux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling for Inverse Multiplexing Schemes via GMPLS using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : E. Roch, J. Sadler
	Filename        : draft-roch-ccamp-gmpls-inv-mux-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-19

A set of requirements and a proposed implementation for the control
of the SONET/SDH inverse multiplexing capabilities known as VCAT/LCAS
is given in [CCAMP-VCAT]. However, implementations based on OIF
implementation agreements and their prototype extensions have
identified gaps in [CCAMP-VCAT]. This draft proposes a wider scoped
alternative implementation approach that addresses the requirements
of [CCAMP-VCAT] and additional requirements of independent setup of
the VCAT group and its members.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roch-ccamp-gmpls-inv-mux-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.