Subject: I-D Action:draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Saratoga with a Bundle Agent as a Convergence Layer for Delay-Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)       : L. Wood, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-25

Saratoga is a simple, lightweight, UDP-based transfer protocol.  This
describes how to use Saratoga as a Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN)
"convergence layer" with the Bundle Protocol and its Bundle Agents,
building on the Saratoga specification in draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.