Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-behave-nat-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security implications of Network Address Translators (NATs)
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, P. Srisuresh
	Filename        : draft-gont-behave-nat-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document analyzes the security implications of Network Address
Translators (NATs).  It neither deprecates nor encourages the use of
NATs, but rather aims to raise awareness about their security
implications, and possible implementation approaches to improve their
security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-behave-nat-security-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.