Subject: I-D Action:draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP Authentication Option NAT Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
Option to support its use over connections that pass through network
address and/or port translators (NATs/NAPTs). This document
describes this extension, and is intended that if desired, would be
incorporated into the TCP-AO description currently under
development. This document is not intended to remain stand-alone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.