Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemobility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dual-stack Lite Mobility Solutions
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemobility-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-20

Two solutions are presented to show how to use Dual-Stack Lite
transition technique in mobile networks: one for Proxy Mobile IPv6
and the other for Dual-Stack Mobile IPv6.  Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows
IPv4 nodes to receive mobility services using an IPv4 home address.
Mobile node can have IPv4 only operation by sending IPv4 datagrams
which are encapsulated by the Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) at the DS-
lite home router and and tunneled to Local Mobility Anchor (LMA)
which is also DS-lite carrier-grade Network Address Translator (NAT).
In case of client based mobility using DSMIPv6, mobile node is a
dual-stack node and it can receive an IPv4 home address from the home
agent which is co-located with DS-lite carrier-grade NAT.  Mobile
node (MN) encapsulates IPv4 datagrams in IPv6 which are decapsulated
at the home agent (HA).  Mobile network could be WiMAX network or
3GPP Long Term Evolution network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemobility-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.