Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-http-46-relay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relaying HTTP from IPv4 to IPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-http-46-relay-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-26

As IPv6-only hosts become commonplace, it is desirable to still have
IPv4 clients access those IPv6-only hosts.  Due to the size of the
IPv4 and IPv6 address spaces, this has proven difficult using pure IP
address translation.  Rather than trying to support all IP protocols,
or even all TCP or UDP applications, this document proposes a
mechanism for an IPv4 HTTP client to connect to an IPv6-only HTTP
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-http-46-relay-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.