Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Diameter Precongestion Notification (PCN) Data Collection Application
	Author(s)       : F. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-10-26

Pre-Congestion notification (PCN) is a technique for maintaining QoS
for inelastic flows in a DIFFServ domain.  The PCN architecture
requires that egress nodes send reports of congestion-related events
reliably to a policy decision point.  The policy decision point might
be located in different places of the network.  In one architectural
variant the policy decision point is a central node rather than co-
located with the ingress or the egress nodes of the network.  In this
case it needs to have access to certain information from the edge
nodes.  This memo defines a Diameter application to support the
ingress and the egress node to interact with the Diameter server
acting as a policy decision point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.