Subject: I-D Action:draft-yu-kitten-api-wishlist-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Desired changes to the GSS-API
	Author(s)       : T. Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-kitten-api-wishlist-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Feedback from GSS-API implementors and application developers
suggests that the API as it currently exists would benefit from
improvements.  This memo collects some specific suggestions of KITTEN
WG participants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-kitten-api-wishlist-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.