Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reporting of DKIM Verification Failures
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-10-20

This memo presents an extension to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
(DKIM) specifications to allow public keys for verification to
include a reporting address to be used to report message verification
issues, and extends an Internet Message reporting format to be
followed when generating such reports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.