Subject: I-D Action:draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN Namespace for the Defence Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG)
	Author(s)       : C. Reed
	Filename        : draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Defence 
Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG). DGIWG defines 
and manages resources that utilize this URN name model.  

Management activities for these and
other resource types are provided by the Defence Geospatial Information
Working Group (DGIWG) Registry System (NRS).  For the processes 
that DGIWG uses to manage this and other registries, see the DGIWG 
Concept of Operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.