Subject: I-D Action:draft-ono-earlier-comm-references-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Referencing Earlier Communications in SIP Requests
	Author(s)       : K. Ono, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ono-earlier-comm-references-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-12

This document defines a SIP header extension that refers to earlier
SIP or non-SIP communication in SIP requests.  For example, this
extension allows users to correlate a SIP session with earlier
sessions or email exchanges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ono-earlier-comm-references-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.