Subject: I-D Action:draft-daley-mpsec-secure-lsp-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secured Label Switch Path Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : G. Daley
	Filename        : draft-daley-mpsec-secure-lsp-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Delivering cryptographic security over MPLS networks currently
requires insertion of extra IP Packet headers in the label stack.
This document discusses encryption and authentication of datagrams by
carriage of Encapsulating Security Payload directly inside a label
header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daley-mpsec-secure-lsp-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.