Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Specification of the Protocol for IPFIX Mediations 
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, A. Kobayashi, B. Trammell
	Filename	: draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
        This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export 
        (IPFIX) protocol specific to the Mediation. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-mediation-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.