Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proposal for Auto-Configuration in Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)       : P. Francis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-18

Virtual Aggregation as specified in [I-D.ietf-grow-va] requires a
certain amount of configuration, namely virtual prefixes (VP), a VP
list, type of tunnel, and popular prefixes.  This draft proposes
optional approaches to auto-configuration of popular prefixes and the
VP list, and discusses the pros and cons of each.  If these proposals
are accepted, they will be incorporated into [I-D.ietf-grow-va].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-va-auto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.