Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-alto-privacy-load-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis for ALTO privacy and load issues
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-alto-privacy-load-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The goal of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) is to
provide guidance to applications, which have to select one or several
hosts from a set of candidates, which are able to provide the desired
resource.  Now the members in alto group propose many solutions, such
as P4P and PROXIDOR.  These solutions still have unsolved problems
regarding privacy and workload.  The privacy and load issues are
crucial aspects for the benefits of ISP and P2P.This draft is to do a
comparative study to analyze and compare the privacy and workload of
several existing solutions, hence to provide guidance in order to
improve, optimize and deploy the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-alto-privacy-load-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.