Subject: I-D Action:draft-vyncke-advanced-ipv6-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advanced Security for IPv6 CPE
	Author(s)       : E. Vyncke, M. Townsley
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-advanced-ipv6-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes how an IPv6 residential Customer Premise
Equipment (CPE) can leverage modern security techniques to apply
strong security, while retaining as much of the end-to-end
reachability of IPv6 as possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vyncke-advanced-ipv6-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.