Subject: I-D Action:draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SEND Name Type field Registry
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-13

SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) defines the Name Type field in the
Trust Anchor option.  This document requesto to IANA the creation and
management of a registry for this field.  This document also
specifies a new Name Type field based on a certificate Subject Key
Identifier (SKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-csi-send-name-type-registry-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.