Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saucez-lisp-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Notes on LISP Security Threats and Requirements

	Author(s)	: D. Saucez, L. Iannone, O. Bonaventure
	Filename	: draft-saucez-lisp-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-10-20
	
The present document is a preliminary collection of notes about LISP
   security threats and requirements.  Its purpose is to start a
   discussion on the subject among people that have shown interest in
   working on the matter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-lisp-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.