Subject: I-D Action:draft-sturek-6lowapp-servicediscovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Discovery for 6LowApp
	Author(s)       : D. Sturek
	Filename        : draft-sturek-6lowapp-servicediscovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-18

IEEE 802.15.4 networked solutions employing [RFC4944] for 
applications like Smart Grid Home Area Networking require unattended 
service discovery which can be supported with small, single packet 
(or few packet) exchanges.  At the same time, it is desirable to mix 
wired devices into the same network so interoperation of service 
discovery between devices with differing operational characteristics 
is desired.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sturek-6lowapp-servicediscovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.