Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-netext-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multihoming Extension and Synchronization in LMA and MAG
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-hui-netext-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is standardized to provide network-based mobility
management for a regular IPv6 mobile node. This document introduces
an extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 for multihoming MN. Through
extending the binding relationship between HNP and MAG in BCE, and
synchronizing this information between LMA and MAGs, LMA can deliver
data having the same HNP through multiple MAGs. Thus the MN attaching
in a PMIPv6 domain can receive data packets with the same destination
through its multiple network interfaces attaching to different MAGs
simultaneously.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-netext-multihoming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.