Subject: I-D Action:draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revision of the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) for use over an unreliable transport
	Author(s)       : M. Thompson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-23

This memo extends the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) for use
over an unreliable transport.  It details a set of revisions to the
protocol definition document and the specification of BFCP streams in
the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sandbakken-xcon-bfcp-udp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.