Subject: I-D Action:draft-dai-mpls-tp-lock-instruct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 03:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Lock Instruction
	Author(s)       : X. Dai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dai-mpls-tp-lock-instruct-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-10-15

The aim of this document is to define an MPLS-TP OAM mechanism to
meet the requirements for Lock Instruction functionality as required
in MPLS-TP OAM Requirements document[MPLS-TP OAM Requirements].  The
protocol solutions developed to performe this function apply to P2P
bidirectional paths, P2P unidirectional paths and P2MP paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dai-mpls-tp-lock-instruct-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.