Subject: I-D Action:draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Fujisaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-13

This document describes a new DHCPv6 option for distributing address
selection policy information defined in RFC3484 to a client.  With
this option, site administrators can distribute address selection
policy to control the node's address selection behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.