Subject: I-D Action:draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Outgoing Packet Routing with MP-TCP
	Author(s)       : M. Handley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Multipath TCP extends the TCP protocol to allow multiple paths to be
used simultaneously for the same TCP connection.  The different paths
are typically provided using multiple IP addresses for the same end
system, each address taken from a subnet that is routed differently.
In this document we describe a set of conventions for how to ensure
that outgoing packets are routed in a manner consistent with the
network topology and constraints on use of that topology such as
those imposed by ingress filtering on IP address prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.