Subject: I-D Action:draft-latze-tls-tpm-extns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions for the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
	Author(s)       : C. Latze, et al.
	Filename        : draft-latze-tls-tpm-extns-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-07

Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) become more and more widespread in
modern desktop and laptop computers and provide secure storage and
cryptographic functions.  As one nice feature of TPMs is that they
can be identified uniquely, they provide a good base for device
authentication in protocols like TLS.This document specifies a TLS
extension that allows to use TPM certified keys with TLS in order to
allow for a secure and comfortable device authentication in TLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-latze-tls-tpm-extns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.