Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-leymann-mpls-seamless-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Seamless MPLS Architecture
	Author(s)	: N. Leymann
	Filename	: draft-leymann-mpls-seamless-mpls-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   This documents describes an architecture which can be used to extend
   MPLS networks to integrate access and aggregation networks into a
   single MPLS domain ("Seamless MPLS").  The Seamless MPLS approach is   based on existing and well known protocols.  It provides a highly
   flexible and an scalable architecture and the possibility to
   integrate 100.000 of nodes.  The separation of the service and
   transport plane is one of the key elements; Seamless MPLS provides
   service independent transport and removes the necessarity for service
   specific configurations in network elements.  This draft describes
   the deployment of standardized protocols and does not invent any new
   protocols or defines extensions to existing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leymann-mpls-seamless-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.