Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Partial Lock RPC for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : B. Lengyel, M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-10-19

The NETCONF protocol defines the lock and unlock RPCs, used to lock
entire configuration datastores.  In some situations, a way to lock
only parts of a configuration datastore is required.  This document
defines a capability-based extension to the NETCONF protocol for
locking portions of a configuration datastore.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-partial-lock-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.