Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) in Overlay Multicast
	Author(s)	: J. Devadoss, J. Ott, I. Curcio
	Filename	: draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
The Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) is designed to   operate along with Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) in unicast,
   single-source multicast and any-source multicast environments.  With
   the availability of overlay multicast and Application Layer Multicast
   (ALM), the suitability of RTCP in such environments needs to be
   analyzed.  The applicability of the existing RTCP reporting
   architectures in overlay multicast and ALM environments are
   investigated and the new features that may be required are discussed
   in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ott-avt-rtcp-overlay-multicast-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.