Subject: I-D Action:draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SOS Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Parameter for Marking of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Requests related to Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : M. Patel
	Filename        : draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI) parameter intended for marking SIP
registration requests related to emergency services.  The URI
parameter is extensible to allow future values to be defined if
required by other use cases that require specific SIP registrations
to be distinctly identified.  The usage of this new URI parameter
complements the usage of the Service Uniform Resource Name (URN) and
is not intended to replace it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.