Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Softwire Concentrator Discovery Using DHCP
	Author(s)	: B. Carpenter, D. Guo, S. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
Several types of Carrier Grade NATs have been proposed to simplify 
   IPv4/IPv6 transition of the edge network by integrating tunnels and 
   NAT. A very common scenario is that many users set up softwires to a 
   softwire concentrator for public or private access services. In order 
   to establish softwires successfully, a new mechanism is required to 
   enable users in the edge network to discover the information of the 
   concentrator. This document describes how a host or Customer Premises 
   Equipment discovers the remote softwire concentrator or CGN in a hub 
   and spoke network using DHCP. Based on two new Softwire Concentrator 
   Discovery DHCP Options, proposed in the document, a user can obtain 
   the information of the softwire concentrator or CGN and then set up a 
   tunnel to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-sc-discovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.