Subject: I-D Action:draft-lwei-pim-tmfrr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunnel Based Multicast Fast Reroute (TMFRR) Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)       : L. Wei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lwei-pim-tmfrr-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-17

This specification defines simple extensions to PIM to support Tunnel
based Multicast Fast Reroute (TMFRR) utilizing different tunnel
technologies.  This mechanism allows protection of native IP
multicast traffic against link or node failures, with minimal traffic
interruption, compared with situations relying on unicast and
multicast route convergence.  The repair for link or node failure
happens locally near the point of failure.  This version of
specification addresses PIM-SM and SSM traffic protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lwei-pim-tmfrr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.