Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-netext-sma-pmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simultaneous Multi-Access for PMIPv6 based on Single HNP Model
	Author(s)       : Y. Cui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cui-netext-sma-pmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-10-18

Simultaneous Multi-Access (SMA), originally designed for MIPv6,
expects to be ported to PMIPv6 to achieve flow binding. However,
there are a lot of problems to adapt SMA to PMIPv6 due to
different mechanisms of two mobility management protocol. This
document analyzes issues of SMA and different multihoming
scenarios in PMIPv6. A PMIPv6 system which allows a MN to share
HNP across its interfaces is proposed and a SMA solution is
designed for the modified PMIPv6 system. The solution supports
flow-based routing and address-based routing simultaneously.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-netext-sma-pmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.