Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hierarchical Host Identity Tag Architecture
	Author(s)	: X. Xu, S. Jiang, D. Zhang, t. chen
	Filename	: draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-10-26
	
The current flat-structured Host Identity Tag architecture has 
   various problems and limitation. Hence, a hierarchical HIT 
   architecture that is compatible with the flat-structured HIT 
   architecture is introduced in the document. This architecture and the 
   process of HIT generation ensure the global uniqueness of HITs. This 
   architecture also enables the multiple Host Identity Protocol 
   administrative domains, solves the deployment problem of current 
   flat-structured HIT architecture. It also enhances the scalability 
   and resolution efficiency of the mapping system from HIT to IP or 
   FQDN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.