Subject: I-D Action:draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Transport
	Author(s)       : G. Barwood
	Filename        : draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-12.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-10-03

Describes an experimental transport protocol for DNS.
IP fragmentation is avoided, blind spoofing, amplification attacks
and other denial of service attacks are prevented. Latency for a 
typical DNS query is a single round trip, after a setup hadnshake.
No per-client server state is required between transactions.
The protocol may have other applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barwood-dnsext-dns-transport-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.