Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-18

This document describes how to produce GOST signature and hash 
algorithms
 DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the Domain
Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, 
and RFC 4035).

V.Dolmatov

  Expires April 18, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.