Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-netext-redirect-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-netext-redirect-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-10-07

This document describes a redirect functionality and corresponding
mobility options for Proxy Mobile IPv6.  The redirect functionality
allows a dynamic runtime assignment of a Local Mobility Anchor and
redirecting the mobility session to the assigned Local Mobility
Anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-netext-redirect-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.