Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-behave-pnat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 06:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix NAT: Host based IPv6 translation
	Author(s)       : B. Huang, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-huang-behave-pnat-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-10-18

Host based translation such as BIA, BIS could support conventional
IPv4 applications talk with IPv6 applications in the dual stack
network, and BIAbis and BISbis propose to extend this two solutions
support IPv6 and IPv4 only network which consequently support IPv6
applications as well.  This document describes a mechanism called
"PNAT" which could guarantee the IPv4 or IPv6 applications in the two
hosts communicate with each other directly through host based
translation technologies, or by together with a network translator
such as NAT64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-behave-pnat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.