Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Checksum Error LSP Processing in IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Z. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-10-26

RFC3719 discusses a number of differences between the IS-IS protocol
as described in ISO 10589 and the protocol as it is deployed today.

This document discusses some other differences found in the China
Mobile's backbone network which is constructed with routers from
several manufacturers. The differences include LSP checksum
calculation, zero checksum LSP processing, zero remaining lifetime
LSP processing, and corrupt LSP processing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.