Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-siva-iptv-media-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Framework of media control for IPTV services
	Author(s)	: S. Sivasothy, N. Crespi, G. Lee
	Filename	: draft-siva-iptv-media-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-10-19
	
   This document presents a requirement for media control to support 
   IPTV services. For this, this document provides several use cases 
   for IPTV trick mode operations and propose solutions on how to use 
   existing SIP for session and media control. The document develops a 
   rationale for using SIP with streaming media applications. One 
   service on top of IPTV service is sketched out, which required SIP 
   optimally. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-siva-iptv-media-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.