Subject: I-D Action:draft-peck-fecframe-rtp-mf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Multi-Flow FEC
	Author(s)       : O. Peck
	Filename        : draft-peck-fecframe-rtp-mf-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document defines a new RTP payload format for the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) that is used to protect multiple source flows.  The
format defined by this document enables the protection of multiple
media sources encapsulated in RTP with one or more repair flows and
is based on the FEC framework (described in [I-D.ietf-fecframe-
framework]) and the SDP Elements for FEC Framework (described in
[I-D.ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peck-fecframe-rtp-mf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.