Subject: I-D Action:draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 05:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv6 Prefix Delegation for IPv6 enabled networks
	Author(s)       : T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This document describes an automatic and stateless IPv6 prefix
delegation solution for IPv6-only networks.  The solution builds on
automatic delegation mechanism defined by 6RD, but is suitable for
IPv6-only networks, including those that have not deployed stateful
DHCPv6.  The described stateless approach essentially exchanges the
complexity of the stateful approach to consumption of IPv6 address
space and more statical properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.