Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-srtp-big-aes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The use of AES-192 and AES-256 in Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-srtp-big-aes-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-25

This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
with 192 and 256 bit keys within the Secure RTP protocol.  It defines
Counter Mode encryption for SRTP and SRTCP and a new SRTP Key
Derivation Function (KDF) for AES-192 and AES-256.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-big-aes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.