Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Federated File Systems
	Author(s)       : J. Lentini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2009-10-22

This document describes and lists the functional requirements of a
federated file system and defines related terms.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

Note, that this is a requirements document, and in many instances
where these words are used in this document they refer to qualities
of a specification for a system that satisfies the document, or
requirements of a system that matches that specification.  These
cases are distinguished when there is potential for ambiguity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-reqts-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.