Subject: I-D Action:draft-arifumi-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Things To Be Considered for RFC 3484 Revision
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-arifumi-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-21

RFC 3484 has several known issues to be fixed mainly because of the
deprecation of IPv6 site-local unicast address and the coming of ULA.
Additionally, the rule 9 of the destination address selection rules,
namely the longest matching rule, is known for its adverse effect on
the round robin DNS technique.  This document covers these essential
points to be modified and proposes possible useful changes to be
included in the revision of RFC 3484.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-rfc3484-revise-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.