Subject: I-D Action:draft-zheng-dhc-relay-agent-stacking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Relay Agent Stacking
	Author(s)       : R. Zheng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zheng-dhc-relay-agent-stacking-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-10-19

According to RFC 3046, there is only one DHCP Option 82 allowed in a
certain DHCP message.  This document describes several cases that
need more than one Relay Agent to add link information.  Proposed
method is to have different Relay Agents add multiple DHCP Option 82.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-dhc-relay-agent-stacking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.