Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 00:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deploying Dual-Stack lite in IPv6-only Network
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-05

This memo describes a proposal to enhance Dual-Stack lite (DS-lite)
[I-D.ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite] solution with an additional
feature to ease interconnection between IPv4 and IPv6 realms.  When
deployed, no dual-stack-enabled network is required for the delivery
of both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity to customers.  IPv6 transfer
capabilities are used for the transfer of IPv4-addressed datagrams in
a completely stateless scheme between the interconnection segment and
the DS-lite CGN node(s).  The proposed DS-lite extension is meant to
encourage (if not accelerate) IPv6 deployment in networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.