Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for MPLS Over Composite Link
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-10-16

This document describes a framework for managing aggregated traffic
over a composite link. A composite link consists of a group of non-
homogenous links that have the same forward adjacency and can be
considered as a single TE link or an IP link used for MPLS. The
document primarily focuses on MPLS data plane and control plane
traffic over a composite link and composite link advertisement within
IGP. MPLS traffic can be set up by either RSVP-TE or LDP signaling.
Applicability is described for a single pair of MPLS-capable nodes, a
sequence of MPLS-capable nodes, or a set of layer networks connecting
MPLS-capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-mpls-ctg-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.