Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-dns-inconsis-ncache-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Handling of the Inconsistency of Negative Caching of DNS Queries
	Author(s)	: Z. Wang
	Filename	: draft-wang-dns-inconsis-ncache-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2009-10-16
	
   The introduction of negative caching of DNS queries may make DNS
   resolvers more frequently exposed to the cache inconsistency. This
   document describes the negative caching inconsistency and gives a
   solution for DNS resolvers to handle it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-dns-inconsis-ncache-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.