Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for MPLS-TP PW OAM configuration
	Author(s)	: F. Zhang, W. Bo, X. Dai
	Filename	: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-10-15
	
   This document describes a procedure for the configuration of the
   pseudo wire (PW) virtual circuit connectivity verification (VCCV)   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) OAM mechanism through LDP
   extensions.  As the other MPLS-TP PW OAM functionalities develop, the
   procedure may be changed to cover them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.