Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual-stack lite broadband deployments post IPv4 exhaustion
	Author(s)       : A. Durand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document revisits the dual-stack model and introduces the dual-
stack lite technology aimed at better aligning the costs and benefits
of deploying IPv6.  Dual-stack lite enables a broadband service
provider to share IPv4 addresses among customers by combining two
well-known technologies: IP in IP (IPv4-in-IPv6) and NAT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.