Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-ldp-multi-topology-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extesnion for Muti Topology Support
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-ldp-multi-topology-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-10-19

Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP through extension of
IGP protocols, such as OSPF and IS-IS.  Each route computed by OSPF
or IS-IS is associated with a specific topology.  Label Distribution
Protocol (LDP) is used to distribute labels for FECs advertised by
routing protocols.  It is a natural requirement to extend LDP in
order to make LDP be aware of MT and thus take advantage of MT based
routing.

This document describes options to extend the existing MPLS
signalling protocol (LDP) for creating and maintaining Label
Switching Paths (LSPs) in a Multi-Topology enviroment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-ldp-multi-topology-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.