Subject: I-D Action:draft-park-idnabis-unirr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unicode Resource Records of DNS Host Information for Internationalized Domain Names
	Author(s)       : C. Park, et al.
	Filename        : draft-park-idnabis-unirr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-10-16

Although Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA)
contributes the population of the Internationalized Domains, it
forces human DNS managers to handle unreadable DNS records.  In order
to enable human managers to easily edit or modify DNS records, DNS
servers should allow Unicode resource records.  This document defines
the formats of DNS Resource Records and a translation process that
supports Unicode Resource Records without ruining the
interoperability with existing DNS infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-idnabis-unirr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.