Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Additional Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, R. Maglione, T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 2009-10-27
	
This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
   Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
   the Access Node Control Protocol framework document.  Those use cases
   are organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

   o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

   o  conditional access with white and black lists;

   o  conditional access with grey lists;

   o  bandwidth delegation.

   These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
   this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.