Subject: I-D Action:draft-koodli-netext-flow-handover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Handover for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli, K. Chowdhury
	Filename        : draft-koodli-netext-flow-handover-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-14

With interface multihoming, Mobile Nodes are capable of simultaneous
attachment to multiple radio access networks.  This enables a network
node such as the Local Mobility Anchor to distribute the application
traffic to interfaces that can best serve them.  This document
specifies a network-controlled protocol to handover application flows
from one interface to another.  Such control could provide better
experience for end users and better traffic management for network
operators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-netext-flow-handover-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.