Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Domain Names in Applications, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Names in Applications (IDNA): Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-17.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document is the revised protocol definition for
internationalized domain names (IDNs).  The rationale for changes,
the relationship to the older specification, and important

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.