Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-10-14

This document describes scenarios that are emerging among Internet
Service Providers for the deployment of IPv6.  They are based on
practical experience so far, as well as current plans and
requirements, but they are not intended as binding recommendations.
[[ NOTE: This a preliminary version with incomplete content. ]]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.