Subject: I-D Action:draft-gold-6lowapp-sensei-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SENSEI 6lowapp Requirements
	Author(s)       : R. Gold, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gold-6lowapp-sensei-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-10-19

This draft examines the requirements created by the SENSEI project
which are relevant to the 6LowApp interest group.  The SENSEI project
is a large-scale EU project dealing with the design and
implementation of a framework for supporting applications wishing to
use sensor information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gold-6lowapp-sensei-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.