Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-ppsp-survey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-survey-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-25

This document presents a survey of popular Peer-to-Peer streaming
applications on the Internet.  We focus on the Architecture and Peer
Protocol/Tracker Signaling Protocol description in the presentation,
and study a selection of well-known P2P streaming systems, including
Joost, PPlive, and more.  Through the survey, we summarize a common
P2P streaming process model and the correspondent signaling process
for P2P Streaming Protocol standardization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-survey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.