Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-behave-ipv6-portrange-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flexible IPv6 Migration Scenarios in the Context of IPv4 Address Shortage
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-behave-ipv6-portrange-04.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2009-10-20

This memo presents a solution to solve IPv4 address shortage and ease
IPv4-IPv6 interconnection.  The document presents a set of
incremental steps for the deployment of IPv6 as a means to solve IPv4
address exhaustion.  Stateless IPv4/IPv6 address mapping functions
are introduced and IPv4-IPv6 interconnection scenarios presented.
This memo advocates for a more proactive approach for the deployment
of IPv6 into operational networks.

This memo specifies the IPv6 variant of the A+P. Both encapsulation
and translation scheme are covered.  Moreover, two modes are
elaborated: the binding mode (compatible mode with DS-lite) and the
stateless mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-behave-ipv6-portrange-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.