Subject: I-D Action:draft-yu-tel-dai-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DAI Parameter for the "tel" URI
	Author(s)       : J. Yu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yu-tel-dai-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document defines a "dai" parameter for the "tel" Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI) to support the Dial Around Indicator (DAI).
The "dai" parameter is associated with the "cic" parameter, defined
in [RFC4694], and indicates how the carrier identified in the "cic"
parameter was selected.  This document also expands the use of the
"cic" parameter to support pre-subscribed and dialed long-distance
carrier requirements.

Conventions used in this document
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-tel-dai-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.