Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Administration Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : J. Lentini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-10-26

This document describes the administration protocol for a federated
file system that enables file access and namespace traversal across
collections of independently administered fileservers.  The protocol
specifies a set of interfaces by which fileservers and collections of
fileservers with different administrators can form a fileserver
federation that provides a namespace composed of the filesystems
physically hosted on and exported by the constituent fileservers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.