Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jabley-reverse-servers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Nameservers for IPv4 and IPv6 Reverse Zones
	Author(s)	: J. Abley, T. Manderson
	Filename	: draft-jabley-reverse-servers-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-11-11
	
This document specifies a stable naming scheme for the nameservers
   which serve the zones IN-ADDR.ARPA and IP6.ARPA in the DNS.  These
   zones contain data which facilitates reverse mapping (address to
   name).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-reverse-servers-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.