Subject: I-D Action:draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to LDP Signaling for PBB-VPLS
	Author(s)       : D. Pranjal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-11-20

Extensions to VPLS PE model to accommodate PBB components where
discussed in [PBB-VPLS Model]. This draft discusses optional
extensions to the LDP Signaling procedures in [RFC 4762] required to
further enhance the PBB-VPLS solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balus-l2vpn-pbb-ldp-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.