Subject: I-D Action:draft-davies-reusable-ipv4-address-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transitional non-conflicting reusable IPv4 address block
	Author(s)       : G. Davies, C. Liljenstolpe
	Filename        : draft-davies-reusable-ipv4-address-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-11-11

Although IPv6 is being introduced globally, the entire IP ecosystem
will not have transitioned to IPv6 before the forecast exhaustion of
the global IPv4 address pools.

This document describes a new transitional non-conflicting reusable
IPv4 address block which will facilitate a smooth IPv4 to IPv6
transition for customers and transit providers.

The address block would be assigned by IANA and have a limited time
horizon to match its transitional purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-reusable-ipv4-address-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.