Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nsri-aria-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Description of the ARIA Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)	: J. Lee, J. Lee, J. Kim, D. Kwon, C. Kim
	Filename	: draft-nsri-aria-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-11-17
	
This document describes the ARIA encryption algorithm. ARIA is a 128-
       bit block cipher with 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys. The algorithm 
       consists of key scheduling part and data randomizing part.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-aria-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.