Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs

	Author(s)	: Y. Rekhter, R. Aggarwal
	Filename	: draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-11-12
	
When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in ASM mode need to pass
   through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable to map such trees to
   Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This document describes how
   to accomplish this in the case where such Point-to-Multipoint Label
   Switches Paths are established using mLDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.