Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mdns-rfc-informational-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Hierarchical Multicast Session Directory Service Architecture
	Author(s)	: P. Harsh, R. Newman
	Filename	: draft-mdns-rfc-informational-00.txt
	Pages		: 76
	Date		: 2009-11-18
	
This document describes a globally scalable and hierarchical approach
   to multicast session directory service architecture.  This approach
   allows for sessions to be discovered using keywords as soon as they
   are registered with the system.  It allows session registration to be
   tagged with geographical data to provide location-based search
   capability to the end users.  It is able to assign URI strings to
   multicast sessions.  This document provides a general overview of the
   architecture and describes the protocol used.  The architecture is
   able to operate in networks supporting either traditional ASM or the
   newer SSM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdns-rfc-informational-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.