Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jaakola-simple-invoicing-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Simple Invoicing Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Jaakola
	Filename	: draft-jaakola-simple-invoicing-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-11-11
	
This memo specifies a protocol for transferring invoices automatically
  between companies. The receiver can read invoice data automatically
  into accounts payables and possibly into approval work flow. This
  eliminates the costly and error-prone manual typing of invoice data.
  Main design goal was simplicity in order to make implementation easy.
  The parties involved identify themselves using e-mail addresses, which
  makes addressing simple and flexible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaakola-simple-invoicing-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.