Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Counter Mode with IKEv2
	Author(s)	: S. Shen, Y. Mao, S. murthy
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-03.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-11-25
	
This document describes the usage of Advanced Encryption Standard
   Counter Mode (AES-CTR), with an explicit initialization vector, by
   IKEv2 for encrypting the IKEv2 exchanges that follow the IKE_SA_INIT
   exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.