Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harding-as2-restart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: AS2 Restart for Very Large Messages

	Author(s)	: T. Harding
	Filename	: draft-harding-as2-restart-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2009-11-11
	
   AS2 Restart provides a method for AS2 clients and servers to restart
   payload transfers from the point of failure without requiring the
   entire document to be resent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harding-as2-restart-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.