Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of RFC 2231 Encoding to Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Header Fields
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-11-22

By default, message header field parameters in Hypertext Transfer
Protocol (HTTP) messages can not carry characters outside the ISO-
8859-1 character set.  RFC 2231 defines an escaping mechanism for use
in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This
document specifies a profile of that encoding suitable for use in
HTTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc2231-in-http-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.