Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-09.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2009-11-30

In order for IP multicast traffic within a BGP/MPLS IP VPN (Virtual
Private Network) to travel from one VPN site to another, special
protocols and procedures must be implemented by the VPN Service
Provider.  These protocols and procedures are specified in this
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.