Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-cookie-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP State Management Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-cookie-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-11-11

This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie headers.

NOTE: Much of the text herein is completely wrong.  If you have

suggestions for improving the draft, please send email to

[email-masked].  Suggestions with test cases are especially

appreciated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-cookie-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.