Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Adaptive Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: X. Wang, Z. Wen, W. Wu, W. Wang, Y. Fu
	Filename	: draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-02.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2009-11-18
	
This document describes an Adaptive Routing Protocol.  It provides a
   routing protocol of Swarm Intelligence based network model, to a
   certain extent, this protocol can solve problems accompanied by
   network expansion and Dynamic network Increasing.  This paper
   presents a routing protocol to adapt the self-organizing network,
   defines a set of terms and describes the message format and
   appropriate action sequences.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xwwang-sonnetworkprotocol-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.