Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)	: R. Penno, S. Khan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-09.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2009-11-11
	
This document defines the SPEERMINT peering architecture, its functional 
components and peering interface functions. It also describes the steps taken 
to establish a session between two peering domains in the context of the 
functions defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.