Subject: I-D Action:draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Option for Transparent Middlebox Discovery
	Author(s)       : A. Knutsen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This document describes a TCP option intended to facilitate
transparent detection of middleboxes (or services playing that role)
along the path of a TCP connection as the connection is made. The
option has no effect if an appropriate middlebox is not on the path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.