Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Addition to Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) Extension for Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : Z. Jihong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-13.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-11-16

Some applications require the ability to provide an elevated
probability of session establishment to specific sessions in times of
network congestion.When supported over the Internet Protocol suite,
this may be facilitated through a network layer admission control
solution that supports prioritized access to resources (e.g.,
bandwidth).  These resources may be explicitly set aside for
prioritized sessions, or may be shared with other sessions.  This
document specifies extensions to the Resource reSerVation Protocol
(RSVP) that can be used to support such an admission priority
capability at the network layer.

Based on current security concerns, these extensions are targeting
applicability within a single domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.