Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-sip-forum-fax-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Forum - Fax Over IP Task Group Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : X. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jones-sip-forum-fax-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-11-17

This memo is published for informational purposes to document the
issues identified by the SIP Forum with respect to the transmission
of facsimile signaling messages and fax page data over Internet
Protocol (IP) networks. Further, it is the intent of this memo to
alert the IETF to the formation of a Fax Over IP Task Group within
the SIP Forum chartered to investigate and address identified issues
as they relate to the deployment of fax services in Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-sip-forum-fax-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.