Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, P. Aitken, A. Johnson, G. Muenz
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-06.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2009-11-19
	
This document specifies an extension to the specifications 
        in RFC5101, IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX), when using 
        the Partial Reliability extension of SCTP (PR-SCTP, Partial 
        Reliability Stream Control Transmission Protocol). 
        When implemented at both the Exporting and Collecting Processes, 
        this method offers several advantages such as the ability to 
        calculate Data Record losses for PR-SCTP, immediate export of 
        Template Withdrawal Messages, immediate reuse of Template IDs 
        within an SCTP stream, reduced likelihood of Data Record loss, 
        and reduced demands on the Collecting Process.  When implemented 
        in only the Collecting or Exporting Process then normal IPFIX 
        behavior will be seen without these additional benefits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.