Subject: I-D Action:draft-donnerhacke-softwire-ipv6-6to4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : More specific unicast routing for 6to4
	Author(s)       : L. Donnerhacke
	Filename        : draft-donnerhacke-softwire-ipv6-6to4-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-11-26

This document extends the stability of 6to4 routing by defining the
global anycast route 2002::/16 as a route of last resort. More
specific unicast routes might be allowed in order to create a more
stable environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donnerhacke-softwire-ipv6-6to4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.