Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update to DNAME Redirection in the DNS
	Author(s)	: S. Rose, W. Wijngaards
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-18.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2009-11-12
	
The DNAME record provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain
   name tree in the DNS system.  That is, all names that end with a
   particular suffix are redirected to another part of the DNS.  This is
   a revision of the original specification in RFC 2672, also aligning
   RFC 3363 and RFC 4294 with this revision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2672bis-dname-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.