Subject: I-D Action:draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10-2001, and GOST R 34.11-94 Algorithms for XML Security
	Author(s)       : S. Leontiev, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2009-11-25

This document specifies how to use Russian national cryptographic
standards GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10-2001 and GOST R 34.11-94 with
XML Signatures, XML Encryption, WS-SecureConversation, WS-
SecurityPolicy and WS-Trust.  A number of Uniform Resource
Identifiers (URIs) and XML elements are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.