Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-pana-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 02:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking of PANA and 802.1X
	Author(s)       : L. Hongyu, R. Zheng
	Filename        : draft-li-pana-interworking-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-11-09

EAP is a lower layer dependant protocol that has 802.1X and PANA to
carry it over link layer and network layer respectively. 802.1X
cannot go through any nodes, while PANA can carry EAP through the
network over network layer. 802.1X is popular on legacy terminals,
but it is painful to upgrade all these terminals to support PANA.
This document introduces a PANA interworking function that enables
legacy 802.1X terminals get authentication and access to PANA network
without upgrading its software or hardware.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-pana-interworking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.