Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network configuration problem statement
	Author(s)	: T. Tsou (Ting ZOU)
	Filename	: draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-11-30
	
With the network evolution to all IP, the network configuration needs
   to be enhanced because of large number of network devices and service
   tunnels.

   The existing IP network management mainly depends on manual
   configuration. The cost will be very high if all these work are
   performed manually and it is a great burden for service providers to
   deploy and maintain such large scale IP networks.

   This document discusses problems related to reducing network
   configuration workload and transmission tunnel setup between network
   devices and NMS (Network Management System).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.