Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-layering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Layering deployment scenario between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS

	Author(s)	: R. Martinotti, D. Caviglia, Y. Suemura, N. Sprecher, A. D'Alessandro
	Filename	: draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-layering-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2009-11-11
	
Purpose of this ID is to illustrate deployment scenarios between
   network supporting MPLS-TP and network supporting IP/MPLS, where
   there is a network layering relationship between them.  Main
   interworking aspects, issues and open points are highlighted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-layering-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.