Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2001 digital signature algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-11-10

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for for electronic digital signature 
generation and verification processes GOST R 34.10-2001 [GOST3410],
which is one of the official standards in the  
cryptography used in Russian algorithms (GOST algorithms). 
Recently, Russian cryptography started to be used in 
applications intended to work with the OpenSSL 
cryptographic library. Therefore, this document has been created as
information for users of Russian cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.