Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-partition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Partitioning deployment scenario between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS
	Author(s)	: R. Martinotti, D. Caviglia, N. Sprecher, A. D'Alessandro
	Filename	: draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-partition-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2009-11-12
	
Purpose of this ID is to illustrate deployment scenarios between
   network supporting MPLS-TP and network supporting IP/MPLS, where
   there is a network partitioning relationship between them.  Main
   interworking aspects, issues and open points are highlighted.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-iw-partition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.