Subject: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-netext-wimax-mn-ar-if-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support of Proxy MIP in the context of WiMAX Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Zuniga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-netext-wimax-mn-ar-if-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This ID documents the support of Proxy MIP in the context of WiMAX
networks (WiMAX-to-WiMAX using PMIP).  The main goal is to support
the Netext working group in the discussions regarding how RFC 5213
[RFC5213] has been deployed by other SDOs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-netext-wimax-mn-ar-if-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.