Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2009-11-30

This document describes how to produce signature and hash using 
GOST algorithms [DRAFT1, DRAFT2, DRAFT3] for DNSKEY, RRSIG and DS
resource records for use in the Domain Name System Security 
Extensions (DNSSEC, RFC 4033, RFC 4034, and RFC 4035).

V.Dolmatov

  Expires May  30, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.