Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jabley-sink-arpa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 18:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Eternal Non-Existence of SINK.ARPA (and other stories)
	Author(s)	: J. Abley, O. Gudmundsson
	Filename	: draft-jabley-sink-arpa-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-11-9
	
This document specifies a fully-qualified domain name in the Domain
   Name System (DNS) that can be relied upon never to exist.  The
   availability of a name in the DNS which is guaranteed not to exist
   has useful operational applications.

   This document also provides a procedural framework for other names
   that have special characteristics to be reserved, and for those
   special characteristics to be codified as modifications to the normal
   ARPA administration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-sink-arpa-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.