Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:45:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ECP Groups for IKE and IKEv2
	Author(s)	: D. Fu, J. Solinas
	Filename	: draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-11-30
	
This document describes three Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
    groups for use in the Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and Internet Key
    Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) protocols in addition to previously
    defined groups.  These groups are based on modular arithmetic rather
    than binary arithmetic.  These groups are defined to align IKE and
    IKEv2 with other ECC implementations and standards, particularly NIST
    standards.  In addition, the curves defined here can provide more
    efficient implementation than previously defined ECC groups.  This
    document obsoletes RFC 4753.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-solinas-rfc4753bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.