Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ALTO-Like Activities and Experiments in P2P Network Experiment Council
	Author(s)	: S. Kamei, T. Momose, T. Inoue, T. Nishitani
	Filename	: draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2009-11-17
	
This document provides some suggestions about ALTO architecture
   through experiments made by P2P Network Experiment Council in Japan.
   This document also introduces experiments made by the Council in
   Japan to harmonize P2P technology with the infrastructure.
   Specifically, this document describes Hint Server technology, which
   is similar to ALTO technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.