Subject: I-D Action:draft-montenegro-ipsecme-wesp-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Wrapped ESP Extensions
	Author(s)       : G. Montenegro, K. Grewal
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-ipsecme-wesp-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-11-09

This document defines the Wrapped ESP (WESP) Extensions
capability, which builds on the Wrapped Encapsulating Security
Payload [WESP]. The extensions described in this document enable
applications like operations and management as well as traffic
inspection by intermediate nodes for value added network
services such as Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS) on
traffic that is encrypted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-montenegro-ipsecme-wesp-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.