Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-errata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IESG Errata Processing
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-errata-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2009-11-08

This brief note discusses plans the IESG is considering on errata
processing.  It is not intended to become an RFC but is only a draft
for the IESG to solicit input from the community on how the IESG to
should handle errata.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-errata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.