Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Additions to LIST Command
	Author(s)	: J. Elie
	Filename	: draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2009-11-17
	
This document defines a set of enhancements to the Network News
   Transfer Protocol (NNTP) that allows a client to request extended
   information maintained by NNTP servers as for local use and
   distribution policy.  These enhancements are made as new keywords to
   the existing LIST capability described in RFC 3977.

   This memo updates and formalizes the LIST DISTRIBUTIONS and LIST
   SUBSCRIPTIONS commands defined in RFC 2980.  It also adds the LIST
   MODERATORS and LIST MOTD commands, and specifies additional values
   returned by the existing LIST ACTIVE command for the status of a
   newsgroup.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.