Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Yet Another Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preliminary Evaluation of RFC 1652 for Advancement to Full Standard
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2009-12-09

This memo is a preliminary evaluation of RFC 1652 "SMTP Service
Extension for 8bit-MIMEtransport" for advancement from Draft to Full
Standard.  It has been prepared by the The Yet Another Mail Working
Group.

THIS INTERNET DRAFT IS WRITTEN TO FACILITATE PROCESSING WITHIN THE
IESG.  IT IS NOT MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED AS AN RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-yam-rfc1652bis-pre-evaluation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.