Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Some Considerations on the Load-Balancer for NAT64
	Author(s)       : X. Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-12-31

[STANDBY] has discussed how to achieve load-balancing among a group 
 of NAT64 devices, however, it doesn't mention the mechanism for 
 load-balancer, e.g., how to assign different prefix64s to different 
 hosts. In this memo, we propose our investigation on this topic. 

 Conventions used in this document 

 The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
 "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
 document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.