Subject: I-D Action:draft-rigotti-d-mobile-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Decentralized Mobile Multicast .draft-rigotti-d-mobile-multicast-00
	Author(s)       : G. Rigotti
	Filename        : draft-rigotti-d-mobile-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-12-26

The increasing deployment of both, IP multicast and mobility, rises
 the problem of delivering  IPv6 multicast traffic to mobile nodes.
 This document proposes an approach to the problem, named
 Decentralized Mobile Multicast, that combines tunnelling and dynamic
 subscription to the multicast groups. The proposed solution aims to
 reduce handover time, and to diminish the overhead produced
 by multicast subscriptions. As a consequence of the decentralized
 selection of multicast routers, a single point of failure is
 eliminated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rigotti-d-mobile-multicast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.