Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.11-94 Hash function algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-12-22

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard hash function (GOST R 34.11-94), which
is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST
algorithms). Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in Internet
applications, and this document has been created as information for
developers and users of GOST R 34.11-94 for hash computation.

V.Dolmatov

  Expires June 21, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost341194-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.