Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Procedure to bypass DS-lite AFTR
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-12-16

This document proposes a solution to avoid the use of two stateful
CGN (a.k.a., AFTR in [I-D.ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite]) devices
when both participants (a.k.a., B4 element) are located behind
different CGN devices.  For this purpose a new IPv6 extension header,
called Tunnel Endpoint Extension Header (TEEH), is defined.  The
proposed procedure encourages the use of IPv6 between AFTR nodes as a
means to avoid the unnecessary crossing of AFTR devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.