Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) Update
	Author(s)	: F. Knight, M. Chadalapaka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2009-12-11
	
   Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
   transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
   TCP/IP. RFC 3720 defines the iSCSI protocol. The current iSCSI
   protocol (RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2 version of
   the SCSI family of protocols). This document defines additions
   and changes to the iSCSI protocol to enabled additional features
   that were added to the SCSI family of protocols through SAM-3,
   SAM-4, and SAM-5.

   This document updates RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 and the text in this
   document supersedes the text in RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 when the
   two differ.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.