Subject: I-D Action:draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of 64 Translation
	Author(s)       : R. Penno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-12-15

Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
mechanism to perform IPv6/IPv4 translation.  Since then, new work has
commenced which standardizes new mechanisms to perform IPv6/IPv4
translation.  This document evaluates how the new translation
mechanisms avoid the problems that caused the IETF to deprecate
NAT-PT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.