Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol Extended Class Of Service (ECOS)
	Author(s)       : S. Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-12-03

This document describes an extension to the Delay-Tolerant Networking
(DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) that marks bundles with class-of-service
designators beyond those defined for the BP primary block.  The
extended class-of-service designators are an "ordinal" number that
provides fine-grained prioritization of bundles, a "critical" flag, a
"best-efforts" flag, and an optional flow label.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.