Subject: I-D Action:draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SIP Event Package for Subscribing to Changes to an HTTP Resource
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-12-18

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is increasingly being used in
systems that are tightly coupled with Hypertext Transport Protocol
(HTTP) servers for a variety of reasons.  In many of these cases,
applications can benefit from being able to discover, in near-real-
time, when a specific HTTP resource is created, changed, or deleted.
This document proposes a mechanism, based on the SIP events
framework, for doing so.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.