Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-dns-a-aaaa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 18:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Glue A RR to the No Data Answer of AAAA RR
	Author(s)       : Z. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-dns-a-aaaa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-12-07

Many existing DNS clients (resolvers) and applications that support
IPv6 first search for AAAA Resource Records (RR) of a target host
name, and if no data, then for A RR of the same name. This memo
proposes adding A RR in the additional section for the no data answer
of AAAA RR, which can save a request for A RR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-dns-a-aaaa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.