Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-garshol-applicationxtmxml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: application/xtm+xmlMedia Type Registration

	Author(s)	: L. Garshol
	Filename	: draft-garshol-applicationxtmxml-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-12-3
	
This document describes a media type (application/xtm+xml) for
   serialization of Topic Maps into Extensible Markup Language (XML).
   Topic Maps is a technology for encoding knowledge and connecting this
   encoded knowledge to relevant information resources.  Topic maps are
   organized around topics, which represent subjects of discourse;
   associations, representing relationships between the subjects; and
   occurrences, which connect the subjects to pertinent information
   resources.  Topic Maps is an ISO standard (ISO 13250).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garshol-applicationxtmxml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.