Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Sharing Transaction Fraud Data
	Author(s)	: D. M'Raihi, S. Bajaj, S. Boeyen, M. Grandcolas
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-09.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2009-12-22
	
This document describes a document format for exchanging 
       transaction fraud (Thraud) information. It extends the Incident 
       Handling Working Group (INCH WG) Incident Object Description 
       Exchange Format (IODEF) incident reporting document format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.