Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-yang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 179
	Date            : 2009-12-01

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF) protocol, NETCONF remote procedure calls, and NETCONF
notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.