Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extension for IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Perreault, G. Camarillo, O. Novo
	Filename	: draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-08.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2009-12-17
	
This document adds IPv6 support to Traversal Using Relays around NAT
   (TURN).  IPv6 support in TURN includes IPv4-to-IPv6, IPv6-to-IPv6,
   and IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying.  This document defines the REQUESTED-
   ADDRESS-FAMILY attribute for TURN.  The REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY
   attribute allows a client to explicitly request the address type the
   TURN server will allocate (e.g., an IPv4-only node may request the
   TURN server to allocate an IPv6 address).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-ipv6-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.