Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Identifier for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-12-22

There are several reasons for having a globally unique session 
identifier for the same SIP session, which can be maintained across 
B2BUAs and other SIP middle-boxes.  This draft proposes a new SIP 
header to carry such a value: Session-ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.