Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Considerations for Network Layer Protocol Identifiers
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-12-08

Some protocols being developed or extended by the IETF make use of
the ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization /
International Electrotechnical Commission) Network Layer Protocol
Identifier (NLPID). This document provides NLPID IANA Considerations.

D. Eastlake

  [page 1]

INTERNET-DRAFT

 IANA Considerations for NLPIDs

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.