Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST 28147-89 encryption, decryption and MAC algorithms
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-12-22

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for electronic encryption, decryption,
and MAC algorithms (GOST 28147-89) [GOST28147], which is one of the
official standards in the cryptography used in Russian algorithms 
(GOST algorithms). Recently, Russian cryptography started to be used
in applications intended to work with the OpenSSL cryptographic 
library. Therefore, this document has been created as information 
for users of Russian cryptography.

V.Dolmatov

 Expires
 June 21, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.