Subject: [smime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Use of the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm in CMS
	Author(s)	: J. Brainard, S. Turner, J. Randall, B. Kaliski
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-08.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2009-12-7
	
The RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm is a one-pass (store-and-forward)   
mechanism for transporting keying data to a recipient using the 
recipient's RSA public key. This document specifies the conventions    
for using the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm with the Cryptographic   
Message Syntax (CMS). The ASN.1 syntax is aligned with ANS X9.44 and   
ISO/IEC 18033-2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
smime mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/smime