Subject: I-D Action:draft-burleigh-dtnrg-cgr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Contact Graph Routing
	Author(s)       : S. Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtnrg-cgr-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2009-12-31

This document describes Contact Graph Routing (CGR), a procedure for
computing efficient Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) bundle forwarding
routes between source and destination endpoints when connectivity
between pairs of neighboring bundle protocol agents in the network is
scheduled and episodic rather than continuous.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burleigh-dtnrg-cgr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.