Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST 28147-89 encryption, decryption and MAC algorithms
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-12-22

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for electronic encryption, decryption,
and message authentication algorithms (GOST 28147-89), which is
one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
GOST algorithms). Recently, Russian cryptography is being
used in Internet applications, and this document has been created
as information for developers and users of GOST 28147-89 for
encryption, decryption, message authentication.

V.Dolmatov

 Expires
 June 21, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost2814789-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.