Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iSCSI Protocol (Consolidated)
	Author(s)	: M. Chadalapaka, J. Satran
	Filename	: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-00.txt
	Pages		: 336
	Date		: 2009-12-12
	
  This document describes a transport protocol for SCSI that works on
  top of TCP. The iSCSI protocol aims to be fully compliant with the
  standardized SCSI Architecture Model (SAM). RFC 3720 defined the
  original iSCSI protocol. Subsequently, RFC 3980 added an
  additional naming format to iSCSI protocol. RFC 4850 followed up
  by adding a new public extension key to iSCSI. RFC 5048 offered a
  number of clarifications and a few improvements and corrections to
  the original iSCSI protocol.

  This document consolidates RFCs 3720, 3980, 4850 and 5048 into a
  single document and makes additional updates to the consolidated
  specification. The text in this document supersedes the text in
  RFCs 3720, 3980, 4850 and 5048 whenever there is such a question.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.