Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv6) Options for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins, T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2009-12-21

This document describes how Dual-Stack Lite configuration (the
Softwire Concentrator (SC)'s address) can be obtained by a Softwire
Initiator (SI) via DHCPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.