Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ahn-autoconf-addresspool-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:30:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MANET Address Configuration using Address Pool 
	Author(s)	: S. Ahn, Y. Lim
	Filename	: draft-ahn-autoconf-addresspool-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-12-5
	
   This document describes an address configuration mechanism based on
   the concept of address pool allocation in the connected MANET.
   The Internet gateway acts as a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol) server and assigns not a single address but a part of its
   address pool to an address requesting node and, then, the node can
   assign a part of its own address pool to its neighbor nodes.
   By doing this, the address allocation procedure can be expedited.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahn-autoconf-addresspool-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.