Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definition of Working Group Document States
	Author(s)	: E. Juskevicius
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2009-12-21
	
   This document contains definitions for all of the different states
   that documents (viz. Internet-Drafts) may experience with an IETF
   working group.  The first state occurs when an I-D is submitted for
   consideration as a working group item, and the last state is either
   when the I-D is sent to the IESG for publication, or declared as
   "dead".  The intended purpose of this Internet-Draft is to serve as
   a basis for defining requirements to update the I-D tracker tool, to
   permit WG Chairs and other persons to view the progression of all
   documents through working groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.