Subject: I-D Action:draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Profile for AS Adjacency Attestation Objects
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, G. Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2009-12-03

This document describes a profile for AS Adjacency Attestation
Objects (AAOs).  An AAO is a digitally signed object that provides a
means of verifying that an AS holder has made an attestation that it
has a inter-domain routing adjacency with one or more other AS's,
with the associated inference that this AS is prepared to announce or
receive routes with these adjacent AS's in the inter-domain domain
environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huston-sidr-aao-profile-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.