Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-decade-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Requirements
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-decade-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2009-12-17

The target of DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) is to
specify a protocol that can be used by a P2P application to utilize
storage and related resources in an in-network storage element.  This
document enumerates and explains requirements that should be
considered during the design and implementation of this protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-decade-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.