Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The LDAP Don't Use Copy Control
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-07.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2009-12-17
	
This document defines the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
  Don't Use Copy control extension which allows a client to specify that
  copied information should not be used in providing service.  This
  control is based upon the X.511 dontUseCopy service control option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-ldap-dontusecopy-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.