Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: E.164 to Metadata (E2M) Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application
	Author(s)	: B. Hoeneisen
	Filename	: draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2009-12-14
	
This document proposes a new Dynamic Delegation Discovery System
   (DDDS) Application to map E.164 numbers to metadata.

   It discusses the use of the Domain Name System (DNS) for resolving
   E.164 numbers into metadata to provide information about E.164
   numbers in cases where E.164 Number to URI Mapping (ENUM) can not be
   used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-e164-to-metadata-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.