Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mostafa-qesp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: QoS-friendly Encapsulating Security Payload (Q-ESP)
	Author(s)	: A. Abou El Kalam, C. Fraboul
	Filename	: draft-mostafa-qesp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-12-2
	
   This document describes a new IPSec protocol called QoS-friendly 
   Encapsulating Security Payload (Q-ESP).  Q-ESP provides 
   confidentiality, data origin authentication, anti-reply, 
   connection less integrity, and facilitates QoS active admission 
   control. The currently implemented IPSec Encapsulating Security 
   Payload (ESP) protocol is not QoS friendly as it encrypts the upper 
   layer transmission protocol and prevents network control devices 
   such as routers and switches from utilizing this information in 
   performing classification appropriately. In this document we provide 
   the specification of Q-ESP which gives the same security services 
   provided by ESP, in addition to strong source and destination 
   addresses authentication and its ability to facilitate QoS 
   classification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mostafa-qesp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.