Subject: I-D Action:draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2001 digital signature algorithm
	Author(s)       : V. Dolmatov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-12-22

This document is intended to be a source of information about the
Russian Federal standard for digital signatures (GOST R 34.10-2001),
which is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
GOST algorithms). Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in
Internet applications, and this document has been created as
as information for developers and users of GOST R 34.10-2001 for
digital signature generation and verification. 

V.Dolmatov

  Expires
 June 21, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolmatov-cryptocom-gost34102001-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.