Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2009-12-17

This document provides a framework to allow the development of 
protocol extensions to support Generalized Mulit-Protocol Label 
Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of 
Optical Transport Networks (OTN) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation 
G.709. 

zhang

  Expires June 2010

 [page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-01.txt

 December 2009 

[Note: including the enhanced functionality in the version consented 
10/2009.] 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.