Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 02:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCPv4/v6
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2009-12-17

This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
DHCPv4 [RFC2131]/DHCPv6 [RFC3315] assigned source IP address and an
anchor (refer to [SAVI-framework]) on SAVI (Source Address Validation
Improvements) device. The bindings can be used to filter packets with
forged IP addresses generated on the local link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.