Subject: I-D Action:draft-klensin-ftp-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 01:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FTP Command and Extension Registry
	Author(s)       : J. Klensin, A. Hoenes
	Filename        : draft-klensin-ftp-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2009-12-03

Every version of the FTP specification has added a few new commands,
with the early ones summarized in RFC 959.  RFC 2389 established a
mechanism for specifying and negotiating FTP extensions.  The number
of extensions, both supported by the mechanism and some that are not,
continues to increase.  An IANA registry of FTP Command and Feature
names is established to reduce the likelihood of conflict of names
and the consequent ambiguity.  This specification establishes that
registry.

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
Drafts.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.

The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This Internet-Draft will expire on June 6, 2010.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2009 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.
This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the BSD License.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-ftp-registry-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.