Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-dnsext-nans-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negative Answer of DNS Queries
	Author(s)       : Z. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-dnsext-nans-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2009-12-10

There is no way to indicate the negative answer of resource records
(RR) with name and type other than QNAME and QTYPE. This memo
proposes a method to inform the nonexistence of a given name and a
given type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-dnsext-nans-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.