Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward-shifted RTP Redundancy Payload Support
	Author(s)       : Q. Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-01-21

This document defines a simple enhancement to RFC 2198 to support RTP
sessions with forward-shifted redundant encodings, i.e., redundant
data sent before the corresponding primary data.  Forward-shifted
redundancy can be used to conceal losses of a large number of
consecutive media frames (e.g., consecutive loss of seconds or even
tens of seconds of media).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-forward-shifted-red-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.