Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DING Protocol -- A Protocol For Network Management
	Author(s)       : G. Clark
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-01-26

This memo describes the DING (Diagnostic Interplanetary Network
Gateway) protocol, which is a network management protocol designed
for use in delay and disruption tolerant networks (DTNs).  The
protocol is designed to eliminate some of the overhead involved with
using SNMP to manage hosts on a DTN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.