Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : E. Chen, S. Ramachandra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-10.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-01-15

This document defines a new BGP capability termed "Dynamic
Capability", which would allow the dynamic update of capabilities
over an established BGP session. This capability would facilitate
non-disruptive capability changes by BGP speakers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.