Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-01-02

This document contains definitions for all of the different states
that documents (viz. Internet-Drafts) may experience while
associated with an IETF working group.  The first state occurs when
an I-D is submitted for consideration as a working group item, and
the last state is either when the I-D is sent to the IESG for
publication, or declared as "dead".  The intended purpose of this
Internet-Draft is to serve as a basis for defining requirements to
update the I-D tracker tool, to permit WG Chairs and other persons
to view the progression of documents through IETF working groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.