Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Access Network Discovery and Selection Function(ANDSF) Discovery
	Author(s)	: S. Das, G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-02.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-1-12
	
This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options that contain a list IP addresses and a
   list of domain names that can be mapped to ANDSF (Access Network    Discovery and Selection Function) entities in an IP network. ANDSF 
   is being developed in 3GPP (Release-8) and provides inter-system
   mobility policies and access network specific information to the
   mobile nodes(MNs) [3GPPTS23.402].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.