Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-delord-l2vpn-ms-pw-provisioning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MS-PW based L2VPN provisioning, auto-discovery, signaling
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY, S. Delord, Y. Kamite, P. Niger, M. Latham
	Filename	: draft-jounay-delord-l2vpn-ms-pw-provisioning-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-1-8
	
Service Providers (SPs) have described the requirements to allow them 
   to extend the Pseudowires (PWs) across multiple domains via the use 
   of multi-segment Pseudowires (MS-PWs). Several tools relating to 
   provisioning, auto-discovery and signaling have been developed to 
   allow the dynamic setup of MS-PWs. 
   However there is no end to end view that describes how these tools 
   can be used in carrier networks. This document aims at providing this 
   view by describing the different stages required for an end to end 
   L2VPN service setup relying on MS-PWs. These stages are VPN 
   provisioning, auto-discovery (network and service), signaling and 
   monitoring.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-delord-l2vpn-ms-pw-provisioning-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.