Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-sdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 01:30:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths in SDH Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-sdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-01-05

[GMPLS-REQ] describes functional requirements for Generalized Multi-
Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) application of Path Computation 
Element (PCE). This document explains the application-specific 
extensions for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol 
(PCEP) to support SDH. PCEP is the communication protocol defined by 
IETF in RFC5440. 

 
zhang

  Expires July 2010

[page 1] 

draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-sdh-00.txt

 January 2010 

Conventions used in this document 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-sdh-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.