Subject: I-D Action:draft-avt-kanno-srtp-camellia-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Camellia Algorithm and Its Use wiht the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-avt-kanno-srtp-camellia-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-01-03

This document describes the use of the Camellia block cipher
algorithm in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for
providing confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
traffic and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport
Control Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avt-kanno-srtp-camellia-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.