Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanno-tls-camellia-psk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pre-Shared Key Cipher Suites for Camellia for TLS
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kanno-tls-camellia-psk-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-01-27

This document specifies new Camellia cipher suites for the Transport
Layer Security (TLS) protocol to support authentication based on Pre-
Shared Key (PSK).  This document realizes compatibility with RFC4297,
RFC5487, and RFC5489 specified in AES cipher suites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanno-tls-camellia-psk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.