Subject: I-D Action:draft-roach-martini-up-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified Proposal for Multiple AOR Registrations in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-martini-up-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-01-06

This document contains a unified proposal for solving the problems
related to providing dynamic SIP routing information for multiple
AORs with a single SIP transaction.  The proposed solution is
designed to work both for subsets of URIs within a domain, and for
entire domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roach-martini-up-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.