Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Galois Counter Mode (GCM) Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-01-27

This document describes the use of the Camellia in Galois Counter
Mode (GCM) as a Transport Layer Security (TLS) authenticated
encryption operation.  This document defines TLS cipher suites that
use Camellia-GCM with RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman-based key exchange and
Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanno-tls-camellia-gcm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.