Subject: I-D Action:draft-jabley-sink-arpa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 07:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Eternal Non-Existence of SINK.ARPA (and other stories)
	Author(s)       : J. Abley, O. Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-jabley-sink-arpa-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-01-21

This document specifies a fully-qualified domain name in the Domain
Name System (DNS) that can be relied upon never to exist.  The
availability of a name in the DNS which is guaranteed not to exist
has useful operational applications.

This document also provides a procedural framework for other names
that have special characteristics to be reserved, and for those
special characteristics to be codified as modifications to the normal
ARPA administration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-sink-arpa-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.