Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-location-dependability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Digital Signature Methods for Location Dependability
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-location-dependability-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-01-28

The dependability of location information is closely related to the
degree of trust placed in the source of that information.  This
document describes techniques that can be used to mitigate the impact
of falsifying location information.  The application of digital
signatures is described, relating these methods to the attacks that
they address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-location-dependability-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.