Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mailing Lists and Internationalized Email Addresses
	Author(s)       : R. Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-01-11

This document describes considerations for mailing lists with the
 introduction of internationalized email addresses.
 
 This document makes some specific recommendations on how mailing
 lists should act in various situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.