Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cui-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Interactions between PMIPv6 and DSMIPv6: a scenario while HA and LMA are separate deployment
	Author(s)	: Y. Cui, Y. Liu, Y. Sun, D. Liu, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-cui-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-11-23
	
   Home Agent and Local Mobility Anchor are separately deployed is one
   scene of the interactions between Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) and Dual
   stack Mobile IPv6 (DSMIPv6). In view of this scenario this document
   proposes two detailed solutions for a mobile node which is roaming
   between PMIPv6 and DSMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-netlmm-mip-interactions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.