Subject: I-D Action:draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function (HKDF)
	Author(s)       : H. Krawczyk, P. Eronen
	Filename        : draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-01-25

This document specifies a simple HMAC-based key derivation function
(HKDF) which can be used as a building block in various protocols and
applications.  The KDF is intended to support a wide range of
applications and requirements, and is conservative in its use of
cryptographic hash functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.