Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Y.1541-QOSM -- Y.1541 QoS Model for Networks Using Y.1541 QoS Classes
	Author(s)       : G. Ash, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-01-06

This draft describes a QoS-NSLP QoS model (QOSM) based on ITU-T
Recommendation Y.1541 Network QoS Classes and related signaling
requirements.  Y.1541 specifies 8 classes of Network Performance
objectives, and the Y.1541-QOSM extensions include additional QSPEC
parameters and QOSM processing guidelines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-y1541-qosm-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.