Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-register-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Policy for Registering SRTP Transforms
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-register-srtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-01-12

IETF procedure requires country-specific cryptographic transforms to
be Informational RFCs.  This document allows such Informational RFCs
to be used by SRTP and SRTP Security Descriptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-register-srtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.