Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload format for GSM-HR
	Author(s)       : X. Duan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-01-21

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of the
GSM Half-Rate speech codec data into the Real-time Transport Protocol
(RTP).  The payload format supports transmission of multiple frames
per payload and packet loss robustness methods using redundancy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-gsm-hr-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.