Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network
	Author(s)	: L. Yong, L. Jin, Y. Kamite, R. Key, S. DeLord, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-01.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2010-1-22
	
This document proposes a solution framework for supporting Metro 
   Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) services over a 
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to 
   provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services 
   in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.