Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Early Authentication Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Y. Ohba, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-01-22

Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) early authentication may be
defined as the use of EAP by a mobile device to establish
authenticated keying material on a target attachment point prior to
its arrival.  This draft discusses the EAP early authentication
problem in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-preauth-ps-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.