Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to View-based Access Control Model for use with RADIUS
	Author(s)       : K. Narayan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-01-28

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes a backward-compatible extension to the View-based Access
Control Model (VACM) for SNMPv3 for use with RADIUS and other AAA
services to provide authorization of MIB database access, and defines
objects for managing this extension.  This extension is intended to
be used in conjunction with secure SNMP Transport Models that
facilitate RADIUS authentication, such as the Secure Shell Transport
Model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.