Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods 
	Author(s)	: S. Hanna, P. Sangster
	Filename	: draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-00.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2010-1-4
	
   This document specifies PT-EAP, a Posture Broker Protocol identical 
   to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-T Protocol Bindings for Tunneled 
   EAP Methods (also known as EAP-TNC). The document then evaluates PT-
   EAP against the requirements defined in the NEA Requirements and PB-
   TNC specifications. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.