Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to RSVP-TE for signaling control of dynamic Hose-based VPN
	Author(s)	: Y. Peng, D. Wang
	Filename	: draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2010-1-9
	
   This document describes the extension to resource reservation
   protocol-traffic engineering for signaling control of dynamic Hose-
   based VPN.  The signaling procedure is used to achieve dynamic
   revision of hose interface.  This document proposes a new Hose-Notify
   message and a series of signaling procedure for extension of RSVP-TE
   to achieve this function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.