Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-urn-nena-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN Namespace for National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-urn-nena-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-01-20

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'nena' for
Uniform Resource Names (URN) resources published by National
Emergency Number Association (NENA).  NENA defines and manages
resources that utilize this URN name model.  Management activities
for these and other resource types are provided by the National
Emergency Number Association (NENA) Registry System (NRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-urn-nena-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.