Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Resolution Mechanism
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-01-30

This document defines a resolution mechanism to generate a list of
server transport addresses that can be tried to create a Traversal
Using Relays around NAT (TURN) allocation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.