Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Client IP information in DNS requests
	Author(s)	: C. Contavalli, W. van der Gaast, S. Leach, D. Rodden
	Filename	: draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2010-1-26
	
   This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to allow Authoritative
   Nameservers to return varying replies based upon the network address
   of the client that initiated the query rather than of the client's
   Recursive Resolver.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.