Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-murchison-nntp-compress-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Extension for Compression
	Author(s)	: K. Murchison
	Filename	: draft-murchison-nntp-compress-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-1-21
	
   This memo defines an extension to the Network News Transport Protocol
   (NNTP) to allow a connection to be effectively and efficiently
   compressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murchison-nntp-compress-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.