Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrel-mpls-tp-recommendation-review-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF Expectations of Participation in Development and Review of ITU-T Recommendations on MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : A. Farrel, S. Bryant
	Filename        : draft-farrel-mpls-tp-recommendation-review-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-01-15

The decision to develop a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) in cooperation between the IETF and the
ITU-T is documented in RFC 5317 as the report of the Joint Working
Team on MPLS-TP. As part of this development process, the
International Telecommunications Union - Telecommunications
Standardisation Sector (ITU-T) will develop a number of
Recommendations that document the integration of MPLS-TP into the
transport network. Those Recomendations will not define any aspects
of MPLS-TP protocols or procedure because that work is reserved for
the IETF as the design authority for MPLS-TP.

This document sets out the IETF's expectations of how the IETF,
through individual participation and through consensus decisions,
will contribute to in the development, review, and approval of those
Recommendations.

This document does not modify any existing ITU-T or IETF procedures,
but shows how those procedures can be used to facilitate cooperation
for the MPLS-TP project.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-mpls-tp-recommendation-review-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.