Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application of PANA framework to DSL networks
	Author(s)       : L. Morand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-01-25

This document provides guidelines for PANA deployment over DSL access
networks.  The document specifically describes the introduction of
PANA in DSL networks migrating from a traditional PPP access model to
a pure IP-based access environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pana-panaoverdsl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.