Subject: I-D Action:draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for MPLS-TP OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : E. Bellagamba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-01-21

This specification is complementary to the GMPLS OAM Configuration
Framework [OAM-CONF-FWK] and describes technology specific aspects
for the configuration of pro-active MPLS Operations, Administration
and Maintenance (OAM) functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellagamba-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.