Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS64 Resolvers and Dual-Stack Hosts
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-01-26

Some networks are expected to support IPv4-only, dual-stack, and
IPv6-only hosts at the same time.  Such networks also want to IPv6/
IPv4 translation for the IPv6-only host so it can access servers on
the IPv4 Internet.  On such a network, the synthesized AAAA responses
from a DNS64 can cause traffic to be translated.  This document
describes and analyzes several solutions to avoid that translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.