Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-margaria-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 11:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PCEP extensions for GMPLS
	Author(s)	: C. Margaria, E. Sfeir, F. Rambach, O. Gonzalez de Dios, F. Javier Jimenez Chico
	Filename	: draft-margaria-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-12-27
	
   This memo provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of GMPLS control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-margaria-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.