Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:15:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transport of Real-time Inter-network Defense (RID) Messages
	Author(s)	: K. Moriarty, B. Trammell
	Filename	: draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-1-21
	
Documents intended to be shared among multiple constituencies must
   share a common format and transport mechanism.  The Incident Object
   Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a common XML format for
   document exchange, and Realtime Internetwork Defense (RID) defines
   extensions to IODEF intended for the cooperative handling of security
   incidents within consortia of network operators and enterprises.
   This document outlines the transport of IODEF and RID messages over
   HTTP/TLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-transport-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.