Subject: I-D Action:draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PT-TLS: A Posture Transport (PT) Protocol Compatible with TNC Using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : P. Sangster
	Filename        : draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2010-01-04

This document specifies PT-TLS, a Posture Transport (PT) protocol
identical to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-T Binding to TLS 1.0
protocol.  The document then evaluates PT-TLS against the
requirements defined in the NEA Overview and Requirements and PB-TNC
specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.