Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-01-11

This document describes requirements for, and use of, the Generalized
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in conjunction
with the Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse multiplexing
mechanism and its companion Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS)
which can be used for hitless dynamic resizing of the inverse
multiplex group.  These techniques apply to Optical Transport Network
(OTN), Synchronous Optical Network (SONET), Synchronous Digital
Hierarchy (SDH), and Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals.

Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC-2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.