Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DING Protocol -- A Protocol For Network Management
	Author(s)       : G. Clark
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-01-30

This memo describes the Diagnostic Interplanetary Network Gateway
protocol (DING).  DING is a subscription-based network management
protocol designed specifically for use in situations where SNMP's
request / response model does not perform well, e.g. in heavily
delayed and / or disrupted networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ding-network-management-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.