Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lear-lisp-nerd-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NERD: A Not-so-novel EID to RLOC Database
	Author(s)	: E. Lear
	Filename	: draft-lear-lisp-nerd-07.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2010-1-11
	
LISP is a protocol to encapsulate IP packets in order to allow end
   sites to multihome without injecting routes from one end of the
   Internet to another.  This memo presents an experimental database and
   a discussion of methods to transport the mapping of EIDs to RLOCs to
   routers in a reliable, scalable, and secure manner.  Our analysis
   concludes that transport of of all EID/RLOC mappings scales well to
   at least 10"8 entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-lisp-nerd-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.