Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalink-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Metalink Download Description Format
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalink-26.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-01-23

This document specifies Metalink, an XML-based download description
format.  Metalink describes download locations (mirrors), checksums,
and other information.  Clients can transparently use this
information to reliably transfer files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalink-26.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.