Subject: I-D Action:draft-lanz-cicm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules
	Author(s)       : D. Lanz, L. Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-00.txt
	Pages           : 270
	Date            : 2010-01-04

This memo presents a programming interface to standardize the way
software programs manage cryptographic modules and utilize
cryptographic services offered by modules.  Although a number of
interfaces for commercial environments have been standardized and are
in use, this is the first generic cryptographic interface to be
developed that supports cryptographic modules separating two security
domains and is thus ideal for the high assurance marketplace.  The
interface has been designed to also allow less demanding environments
to take advantage of its features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.