Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Labels for Common Location-Based Services
	Author(s)	: A. Forte, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-1-15
	
This document creates a registry for describing the types of services
   available at a specific location.  The registry is expected to be
   referenced by other protocols that need a common set of service terms   as protocol constants.  In particular, we define location-based
   service as either a point at a specific geographic location (e.g.,
   bus stop) or a service covering a specific region (e.g., pizza
   delivery).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.