Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-newzone-notify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A mechanism for synchronization across name servers on zone creation
	Author(s)       : C. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-newzone-notify-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-07

This memo describes the NEWZONE_NOTIFY opcode for DNS, by which a 
primary master server advises a set of slave servers that there is a 
zone has been created and that a query should be initiated to 
discover the new zone data.

This draft also specifies a mechanism for the slave servers to 
achieve authenticated synchronization of zone data as well as zone 
synchronization information with the primary when a zone is created 
on the primary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-newzone-notify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.