Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Access Network Discovery and Selection Function(ANDSF) Discovery
	Author(s)	: S. Das, G. Bajko
	Filename	: draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-2-22
	
This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol  
   (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) options to enable a mobile node to discover
   Access Network Discovery and Selection Function (ANDSF) entities 
   in an IP network. ANDSF is being developed in 3GPP and provides 
   inter-system mobility policies and access network specific 
   information to the mobile nodes(MNs). ANDSF is specified in 
   [3GPPTS23.402].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-das-mipshop-andsf-dhcp-options-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.