Subject: I-D Action:draft-uttaro-idr-add-paths-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practices for Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
	Author(s)       : J. Uttaro, et al.
	Filename        : draft-uttaro-idr-add-paths-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-02-26

ADD-PATH is a BGP enhancement that allows a BGP router to advertise
multiple distinct paths for the same prefix/NLRI. This provides a
number of potential benefits, including reduced routing churn, faster
convergence, better loadsharing and a mechanism for graceful
maintenance. This document describes implementation and operational
best practices for ADD-PATH in order to facilitate the introduction
of ADD-PATH to existing networks and to ensure interoperability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uttaro-idr-add-paths-guidelines-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.