Subject: I-D Action:draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rx Security Object Providing Cleartext Peer Identity Assertions
	Author(s)       : T. Keiser
	Filename        : draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-02-01

There are a number of anonymous RxRPC applications which require
identity assertions in order to ensure that the desired peer receives
and processes the procedure call.  This memo defines a replacement
for the rxnull security class which provides a means for mutually
agreeing upon who is communicating, without incurring cryptographic
overhead.  It should be noted that, much like rxnull, this security
object is not suitable for use in a distributed environment due to
its inability to provide integrity protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.