Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leaf discovery mechanism for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, K. Liu
	Filename        : draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document describes a mechanism for an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
root node to discover the leaf nodes information.  This allows the
root node gets the full information of the leaf node for one
specified P2MP/MP2MP LSP.  Such kind of function provides a general
method for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP leaf node discovery, which will
be used for multiplexing/aggregation by various mLDP applications,
e.g, P2MP PW [I-D.draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast
[I-D.draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast], L3VPN multicast
[I-D.draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast] and etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.