Subject: I-D Action:draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP-Ping extensions for MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-02-18

LSP-Ping is an existing and widely deployed OAM mechanism for MPLS
LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
Ping can be used to perform OAM on MPLS-TP LSPs.  It also clarifies
the procedures to be used for processing the OAM packets.  Further,
it describes how LSP-Ping can be used to perform Connectivity
Verification, Route Tracing and Adjacency functions in MPLS-TP
networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nitinb-mpls-tp-lsp-ping-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.