Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Computing TCP's Retransmission Timer
	Author(s)	: V. Paxson, M. Allman, J. Chu
	Filename	: draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-2-11
	
   This document defines the standard algorithm that Transmission
   Control Protocol (TCP) senders are required to use to compute and
   manage their retransmission timer.  It expands on the discussion in
   section 4.2.3.1 of RFC 1122 and upgrades the requirement of supporting  the algorithm from a SHOULD to a MUST.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-paxson-tcpm-rfc2988bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.