Subject: I-D Action:draft-brasher-ltasp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Long Term Archive Storage Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Brasher
	Filename        : draft-brasher-ltasp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-22

Long-term archiving storage fundamentally begins with archive data
accumulation, then replication and then management.  LTASP has been
created to solve mid-range and below, long-term archiving
requirements of the small-medium enter-prise.  Where tape has been
deployed in the past, LTASP now offers an alternative solution
designed to be more robust and manageable in the long term than
network attached storage devices or simple disk storage alone.  The
system provides a well defined structure for storing and managing
long-term archives.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-ltasp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.