Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
This document describes the conventions for using several 
   cryptographic algorithms with the encrypted key package content type. 
   Specifically, it includes conventions necessary to implement 
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.