Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-behave-dsdns64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 01:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dual Stack Hosts with DNS64
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-cao-behave-dsdns64-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-12

If a dual stack host is configured with a DNS64 server, the packet
will be routed through the NAT64 translator instead of the plain IPv4
router or NAT44.  This document suggest the DNS64 should handle type
A DNS request normally to avoid packets being detoured to NAT64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-behave-dsdns64-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.