Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-esp-ah-algo-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updating ESP and AH Algorithm Requirements for Efficiency and Security
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, K. Grewal
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-esp-ah-algo-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-08

This note defines an update to the ESP and AH algorithm requirements
that promotes efficiency, security, and interoperability, by
recommending the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) block
cipher in the Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) of operation.  It is an
individual submission, intended as input to future standards track
work on IPsec policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-esp-ah-algo-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.