Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc3597-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 02:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Handling of Unknown DNS Resource Record (RR) Types
	Author(s)       : A. Gustafsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc3597-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-24

Extending the Domain Name System (DNS) with new Resource Record (RR)
types should not requires changes to name server software.  This
document specifies how new RR types are transparently handled by DNS
software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc3597-bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.