Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Topology/Multi-Instance OSPFv3 for IPv4-Embedded IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-11

This memo defines two new Multi Topology Routing Identifiers (MT
IDs), based on [I-D.ietf-ospf-mt-ospfv3] and two new Instance
Identifiers (MI IDs), based on [I-D.ietf-ospf-af-alt], respectively,
in OSPFv3.  With these identifiers, an IPv4-Embedded IPv6 topology is
maintained for both IPv6 unicast and multicast traffic.  The purpose
of running separate instances or topologies for IPv4- Embedded IPv6
traffic is to distinguish from the native IPv6 routing topology, and
the topology that is used for routing IPv4-Embedded IPv6 datagrams
only.  Separate instances/topologies are also meant to prevent any
overload of the native IPv6 routing tables by IPv4-Embedded IPv6
routes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-ospf-v4v6-ospfv3-mt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.