Subject: I-D Action:draft-krb-wg-kanno-camellia-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 18:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krb-wg-kanno-camellia-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-25

This document is a specification for the addition of Camellia cipher
to the Kerberos 5 cryptosystem suite.  The Camellia cipher was
developed by NTT and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation in 2000, which
is comparable to Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krb-wg-kanno-camellia-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.