Subject: I-D Action:draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the Scalability of Internet Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-02-17

There has been much discussion over the last years about the overall
scalability of the Internet routing system.  Some have argued that
the resources required to maintain routing tables in the core of the
Internet are growing faster than available technology will be able to
keep up.  Others disagree with that assessment.  This document
attempts to describe the factors that are placing pressure on the
routing system and the growth trends behind those factors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narten-radir-problem-statement-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.