Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)       : J. Dong, M. Chen
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine 
Error that could provide more information to help network operators 
in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network events. It also 
provides a mechanism for BGP speaker to notify its peer the reason 
for last time session flap after the session comes up again.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.