Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions for the Management of the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4)
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-01

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
which defines Textual Conventions for the management of BGP-4.  The
intent is that these textual conventions will be used in BGP-related
MIB modules that would otherwise define their own representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.