Subject: I-D Action:draft-elwell-martini-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for multiple address of record (AOR) reachability information in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : J. Elwell
	Filename        : draft-elwell-martini-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-03

This document states requirements for a standardized SIP registration
mechanism for multiple addresses of record, the mechanism being
suitable for deployment by SIP service providers on a large scale in
support of small to medium sized PBXs.  The requirements are for a
solution that can, as a minimum, support AORs based on E.164 numbers.

This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-martini-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.