Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Real-time Inter-network Defense
	Author(s)	: K. Moriarty
	Filename	: draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-10.txt
	Pages		: 68
	Date		: 2010-2-10
	
Network security incidents, such as system compromises, worms,
    viruses, phishing incidents, and denial of service, typically
    result in the loss of service, data, and resources both human and
    system.  Network providers and Computer Security Incident Response
    Teams need to be equipped and ready to assist in communicating and
    tracing security incidents with tools and procedures in place
    before the occurrence of an attack.  Real-time Inter-network
    Defense outlines a proactive inter-network communication method to
    facilitate sharing incident handling data while integrating
    existing detection, tracing, source identification, and mitigation
    mechanisms across for a complete incident handling solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.