Subject: I-D Action:draft-thaler-port-restricted-ip-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Issues With Port-Restricted IP Addresses
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-port-restricted-ip-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document discusses issues with assigning an IP address to a host
interface such that the IP address may only be used with a restricted
set of ports.  This concept is referred to herein as a port-
restricted IP address.  A number of issues with this concept are
documented, and the issues are contrasted with other approaches to
dealing with IPv4 address exhaustion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-port-restricted-ip-issues-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.