Subject: I-D Action:draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:15:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kerberos Option for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Sakane, M. Ishiyama
	Filename        : draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-02-25

This document defines a new DHCPv6 option to carry a set of
configuration information related to the Kerberos protocol [RFC4120].
This document also defines three sub-options to be used within this
new option, which specify a realm name of the Kerberos, a list of IP
addresses of the Key Distribution Center of that realm, and a client
principal name to distinguish a Kerberos client by the DHCPv6 server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.