Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Identical DNS Resolution of Bundle Names
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, X. Lee
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-01

This document specifies the problems related to the identical
resolution of bundle DNS names.  With the emergence of
internationalized domain names, two names with the same meaning or
visual similarity sometimes require the identical resolution.
Current DNS protocols have not provided such ability to satisfy these
requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.