Subject: I-D Action:draft-sreek-powerconsumption-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIB for Energy, Efficiency, Throughput and Carbon Emission
	Author(s)       : S. Sasidharan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sreek-powerconsumption-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-01-29

This document defines a portion of Management Information Base (MIB)
for the Energy consumption, Throughput, Efficiency and Carbon
emission in a Network Element.  Energy,Throughput and Efficiency are
required to calculate the carbon emission of the network element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sreek-powerconsumption-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.