Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 23:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Tunnel Endpoint Signaling in BGP
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-22

The Softwire Mesh Framework provides a solution for intra-Autonomous 
System (AS) softwires, but not inter-AS softwires.  The ability to 
provide inter-AS softwires extends the benefits of softwires to a 
larger scale.  Indeed, the above Framework discusses the possibility 
of inter-AS softwires, but does not provide a solution.  This 
document defines a specific BGP Extended Community attribute called 
the Tunnel Endpoint attribute, which allows for inter-AS softwires.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.