Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Operational Practices, Version 2
	Author(s)       : O. Kolkman, M. Gieben
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2010-02-25

This document describes a set of practices for operating the DNS with
security extensions (DNSSEC).  The target audience is zone
administrators deploying DNSSEC.

The document discusses operational aspects of using keys and
signatures in the DNS.  It discusses issues of key generation, key
storage, signature generation, key rollover, and related policies.

[When apporoved] This document obsoletes RFC 4641 as it covers more
operational ground and gives more up-to-date requirements with
respect to key sizes and the DNSSEC operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc4641bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.