Subject: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Zuniga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This document describes how multicast mobility services can be
supported with Proxy Mobile IPv6 [RFC5213], Multicast Listener
Discovery (MLD) [RFC3810], and Internet Group Management Protocol
(IGMP) [RFC3376]. Specifically, this document analyzes scenarios for
multicast listener mobility. It proposes the use of a dedicated Local
Mobility Anchor as the topological anchor point for multicast
traffic, while the Mobile Access Gateway serves as an IGMP/MLD proxy.
There are no impacts to the Mobile Node to support multicast listener
mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.