Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring and Scheduling Standards Simplification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol (iMIP)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-1-30
	
This document, iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol
   (iMIP), specifies a binding from the iCalendar Transport-independent
   Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to Internet email-based transports.
   Calendaring entries defined by the iCalendar Object Model (iCalendar)
   are wrapped using constructs from RFC 5322, RFC 2045, RFC 2046, RFC
   2047 and RFC 2049, and then transported over SMTP.

   This document is a product of the Calendaring and Scheduling
   Standards Simplification (calsify) working group. More information
   about the IETF CALSIFY working group activities can be found on the
   IETF web site at <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/calsify-
   charter.html>.

   The issue tracker for the Calsify WG is located at:
    <http://www.ofcourseimright.com/cgi-bin/roundup/calsify>

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2447bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.