Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Alternative Connection Model for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg, S. Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-18

This document defines an alternative connection model for Message
Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) User Agents (UAs), which uses the
connection-oriended media (COMEDIA) mechanism in order to create the
MSRP transport connection.  The model allows MSRP UAs behind Network
Address Translators (NATs) to negotiate which UA will initiate the
establishment of the TCP connection, in order for MSRP messages to
traverse the NAT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-acm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.