Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-gmpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths in GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-gmpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-02-22

This document defines the extensions for the Path Computation Element 
Communication Protocol (PCEP) to support the establishment of TE LSPs 
in GMPLS networks. 

zhang

 Expires August 2010

[page 1] 

draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-gmps-00.txt

February 2010

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-extensions-for-gmpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.