Subject: I-D Action:draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Access Tokens using credentials
	Author(s)       : B. hOra, S. Farrell
	Filename        : draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-24

OAuth Access Tokens using credentials is a technique for allowing
user agents to obtain an OAuth access token on behalf of a user
without requiring user intervention or HTTP redirection to a browser.
OAuth itself is documented in the OAuth Core 1.0 Specification.Editorial
Note

To provide feedback on this Internet-Draft, email the authors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dehora-farrell-oauth-accesstoken-creds-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.