Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-isis-v4v6-mt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Topology/Multi-Instance ISIS for IPv4-Embedded IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-isis-v4v6-mt-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This document defines two new Multi Topology Routing Identifiers (MT
IDs), based on [RFC5120] and two new Instance Identifiers (MI IDs),
based on [I-D.ietf-isis-mi], respectively, in the Intermediate System
to Intermediate System.  With these identifiers, an IPv4-Embedded
IPv6 topology is maintained for both IPv6 unicast and multicast
traffic.  The purpose of running separate instances or topologies for
IPv4-Embedded IPv6 traffic is to distinguish from the native IPv6
routing topology, and the topology that is used for routing IPv4-
Embedded IPv6 datagrams only.  Separate instances/topologies are also
meant to prevent any overload of the native IPv6 routing tables by
IPv4-Embedded IPv6 routes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-isis-v4v6-mt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.