Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-dispatch-disaggregated-media-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Disaggregated Media in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-dispatch-disaggregated-media-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-20

Disaggregated media refers to the ability for a user to create a
multimedia session combining different media streams, coming from
different devices under his or her control, so that they are treated
by the far end of the session as a single media session.  This
document lists several use cases that involve disaggregated media in
SIP.  Additionally, this document analyzes what types of
disaggregated media can be implemented using existing protocol
mechanisms, and the pros and cons of using each of those mechanisms.
Finally, this document describes scenarios that are not covered by
current mechanisms and proposes new IETF work to cover them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-dispatch-disaggregated-media-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.