Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Specification of 3GPP IM CN Subsystem XML body handling
	Author(s)	: J. Bakker
	Filename	: draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-2-23
	
This document registers new disposition-types for the Content-
   Disposition header field that apply to the application/3gpp-ims+xml
   body used by 3GPP.  The applicability of these content-disposition
   values are limited to 3GPP IMS.  The application/3gpp-ims+xml body
   has the following two distinct uses: (1) for redirecting the
   emergency session to use a different domain (e.g. using a Circuit
   Switched call), and (2) for delivering user profile specific
   information from the SIP registrar to an Application Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.