Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: S-PMSI Join Extensions and PIM/IPv6 over PIM/IPv4 Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-02

"S-PMSI Join" messages are used in PIM-based MVPN procedures to bind
particular multicast flows to particular tunnels through a core
network.  This document specifies extensions to the S-PMSI Join
mechanism that allow S-PMSI Join messages to specify IPv6 multicast
flows, that allow S-PMSI Join messages to specify MPLS tunnels, and
that allow a single UDP datagram to contain multiple S-PMSI Join
messages.  It also specifies how to send PIM IPv6 control messages
over a PIM/IPv4 tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-spmsi-joins-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.