Subject: I-D Action:draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Mapping Between Unicast and Multicast RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : A. Begen, B. Ver Steeg
	Filename        : draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-02-04

This document presents the details of two port mapping solutions that
allow RTP receivers to choose their own RTP and RTCP receive ports
for the unicast session(s) in RTP applications using both unicast and
multicast services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-begen-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.