Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Asymmetric Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
This document describes the conventions for using several 
   cryptographic algorithms with the EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo structure, 
   as defined in RFC TBD1.  It also includes conventions necessary to 
   protect the AsymmetricKeyPackage content type with SignedData, 
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, AuthenticatedData, and 
   AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-algs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.