Subject: I-D Action:draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 07:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS46 for the IPv4/IPv6 Stateless Translator
	Author(s)       : X. Li, C. Bao
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-14

The stateless translator can support IPv6-initiated communications as
well as IPv4-initiated communications for IPv6 hosts using IPv4-
translatable addresses.  DNS support for the IPv6-initiated
communication is defined in the DNS64 specification.  This document
defines the DNS46 function for the stateless translator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.