Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt
	Pages           : 101
	Date            : 2010-02-17

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows a
XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change and
delete objects describing a centralized conference, being a mean to
control basic and advanced conference features such as conference
state and capabilities, participants and relative roles and details.
The CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol carrying
in its request and response messages conference information in the
form of XML documents and fragments conforming to the centralized
conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.