Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ntps-ra-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for NTP Configuration
	Author(s)       : X. Chen, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-ntps-ra-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-26

This document defines a new ND option, called the NTPS option, that
contains the Server location information of Network Time Protocol
version 4[draft-ntpv4] or greater. Therefore, hosts can get such
information in the same RA message transporting the information of IP
address configuration. In this spec, both ND transport mechanisms
(i.e., advertisements and solicitations) are considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ntps-ra-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.