Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-hybi-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HyBi Requirements and Features
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-hybi-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This document considers the requirements and resulting features
needed for the design of the WebSocket Protocol.  The goal of the
document is to provide a stable base for protocol design and related
discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-hybi-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.