Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rja-ilnp-dns-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNS Resource Records for ILNP
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson
	Filename	: draft-rja-ilnp-dns-03.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-2-18
	
This note describes additional optional Resource Records for
   use with the Domain Name System (DNS).  These optional resource
   records are for use with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-dns-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.