Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 in 3GPP Evolved Packet System
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-02-24

The increased use of data services, growth of subscribers in 3GPP
based mobile networks, and the impending exhaustion of available IPv4
addresses from the registries is driving the need to specify the
transition to IPv6 solutions in 3GPP network architectures.  This
document describes the support for IPv6 in 3GPP network architectures
and a solution to transition to IPv6 using a dual-stack approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.