Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 via IPv4 Service Provider Networks "6rd"
	Author(s)       : M. Townsley, O. Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-02-15

This document specifies an automatic tunneling mechanism tailored to
advance deployment of IPv6 to end users via a Service Provider's IPv4
network infrastructure.  Key aspects include automatic IPv6 prefix
delegation to sites, stateless operation, simple provisioning, and
service which is equivalent to native IPv6 at the sites which are
served by the mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ipv6-6rd-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.