Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-oauth-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The OAuth 1.0 Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-oauth-09.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-02-04

OAuth provides a method for clients to access server resources on
behalf of a resource owner (such as a different client or an end-
user).  It also provides a process for end-users to authorize third-
party access to their server resources without sharing their
credentials (typically, a username and password pair), using user-
agent redirections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-oauth-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.