Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Device Owner Attribute
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-03.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
This document defines the Device Owner attribute.  It indicates the 
   entity (e.g., company, organization, department, agency) that owns 
   the device.  This attribute may be included in public key 
   certificates and attribute certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-deviceowner-attribute-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.