Subject: I-D Action:draft-whittle-rrg-ces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 07:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of the Core-Edge Separation architectures considered by the RRG in 2010
	Author(s)       : R. Whittle
	Filename        : draft-whittle-rrg-ces-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-02-13

This ID will contain my analysis of the Core-Edge Separation
architecture (CEE) scalable routing proposals considered by the RRG
in 2010, as well as some other CES architectures.  This ID is to
support and document the IRTF Routing Research Group discussions
concerning scalable routing, in early 2010.  It is not a formal
product of the RRG.  To what extent its contents are supported by RRG
consensus can only be determined by the co-chairs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-rrg-ces-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.