Subject: I-D Action:draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 03:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv6 Prefix Delegation for IPv6 enabled networks
	Author(s)       : T. Savolainen, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-26

This document describes an automatic and stateless IPv6 prefix
delegation solution for IPv6-only and dual-stack access networks.
The solution builds on automatic delegation mechanism defined by 6RD,
but is suitable for IPv6-only networks, including those that have not
deployed stateful DHCPv6.  The described stateless approach
essentially exchanges the complexity of the stateful prefix
delegation to increased consumption of IPv6 address space and less
flexible properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savolainen-stateless-pd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.