Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PKI Proxy Architecture
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhou, G. Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-02-25

This document specifies a method and its architecture for proxy
application based on the PKI environment with X.509 certificate
[X.509].  As a typical application, this method can be used on DRM
service regardless the specific DRM standard which is implemented on
the interface between the Client Device and Service Server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.