Subject: I-D Action:draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC Security Label Requirements for NFSv4
	Author(s)       : D. Quigley, J. Morris
	Filename        : draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This Internet-Draft outlines high-level requirements for the
integration of flexible Mandatory Access Control (MAC) functionality
into NFSv4.1 .  It describes the level of protections that should be
provided over protocol components and the basic structure of the
proposed system.  It also gives a brief explanation of what kinds of
protections MAC systems offer and why existing NFSv4 protection
mechanisms are not sufficient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.