Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Next Steps in Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT/Firewall NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP)
	Author(s)       : M. Stiemerling, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-23.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2010-02-05

This memo defines the NSIS Signaling Layer Protocol (NSLP) for
Network Address Translators (NATs) and firewalls.  This NSLP allows
hosts to signal on the data path for NATs and firewalls to be
configured according to the needs of the application data flows.  For
instance, it enables hosts behind NATs to obtain a public reachable
address and hosts behind firewalls to receive data traffic.  The
overall architecture is given by the framework and requirements
defined by the Next Steps in Signaling (NSIS) working group.  The
network scenarios, the protocol itself, and examples for path-coupled
signaling are given in this memo.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nsis-nslp-natfw-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.