Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rohit-ancp-nas-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ANCP MIB module for NAS

	Author(s)	: . Rohit, A. Aniruddha, A. Karmakar
	Filename	: draft-rohit-ancp-nas-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2010-2-25
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for managing NAS (Network Access Server) that are using Access Node
   Control Protocol (ANCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rohit-ancp-nas-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.