Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM-SM DR Priority Auto-Adjustment
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-25

This document defines some mechanisms for automatically adjusting 
the Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Designed Router (DR) 
priority according to the status of the tracked interface. This 
approach can be used to realize DR auto-switchover in case the DR 
loses the route to multicast source or Rendezvous Point (RP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.