Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-weller-fahy-bikini-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BikINI (BikINI Is Not IMAP)
	Author(s)	: D. Weller-Fahy
	Filename	: draft-weller-fahy-bikini-00.txt
	Pages		: 43
	Date		: 2010-2-11
	
   BikINI is designed to allow multiple client computers to access a
   mail message store on a central server. It operates over any
   reliable datastream protocol, but is commonly used over TCP. BikINI
   is designed to require minimal message parsing by the server, to be
   8-bit clean for mail message content, and to be a lighter-weight and
   easier-to-implement than other remote message access protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weller-fahy-bikini-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.