Subject: I-D Action:draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for the Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)       : T. Roosa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2010-02-26

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular this
document describes a high-level Management Information Base for Group
Domain of Interpretation (GDOI), which is used for secure group
communication in Ipsec-based networks.  This draft describes managed
objects used for implementations of the GDOI protocol.].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.