Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-netext-local-ro-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Local Routing Optimization
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-wu-netext-local-ro-05.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-02-12

This document extends local routing in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) and
defines a localized routing optimization protocol between Mobility
Access Gateways within a single provider domain.  The protocol
supports operation over IPv4 transport networks, IPv4 home address
mobility and handover.  The Local mobility anchor initiated and
mobile access gateway initiated local routing are allowed to setup
local routing path between the mobile and correspondent node by
sending messages to the corresponding mobile access gateway or local
mobility anchor.  If the MN & CN are anchored with two different LMAs
then the MN-LMA must discover which LMA the CN is registered with
before an optimized local routing path can be established.  Mobile
Access Gateways create and refresh bindings using proxy binding
update and acknowledgement messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-netext-local-ro-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.