Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 12:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Deployment in Internet Exchange Points (IXPs)
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-02-08

This document provides guidance on IPv6 deployment in Internet
Exchange Points (IXP).  It includes information regarding the switch
fabric configuration, the addressing plan and general organizational
tasks that need to be performed.  IXPs are mainly a layer 2
infrastructure and in many cases the best recommendations suggest
that the IPv6 data, control and management plane should not be
handled differently than in IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6inixp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.