Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-tsvwg-snm-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Sigtran Network Management
	Author(s)       : X. Cui, X. Chen
	Filename        : draft-cui-tsvwg-snm-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-02-11

Sigtran is widely applied in the telecommunication network but there 
are still some issues. This document briefly describes some concerned 
scenarios and presents the association changeover and Sigtran routing 
management problems. The goal of this document is to analyse the 
existing shortage of Sigtran and discuss the desirable improvements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-tsvwg-snm-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.