Subject: I-D Action:draft-seantek-tid-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Transaction Identifiers
	Author(s)       : S. Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-tid-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-02-09

Transaction identifiers are used throughout modern commerce to
memorialize particular economic events.  This document describes a
Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that contains transaction
identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-tid-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.