Subject: I-D Action:draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protecting The Router Control Plane
	Author(s)       : D. Dugal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This memo provides a method for protecting a router's control plane
from undesired or malicious traffic.  In this approach, all
legitimate control plane traffic is identifed.  Once legitimate
traffic has been identified, a filter is deployed on the router's
forwarding plane.  That filter prevents traffic not specifically
identified as legitimate from reaching the router's control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dugal-opsec-protect-control-plane-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.