Subject: I-D Action:draft-shelby-core-coap-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Requirements and Features
	Author(s)       : Z. Shelby, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shelby-core-coap-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-02-18

This document considers the requirements and resulting features
needed for the design of the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).
Starting from requirements for energy and building automation
applications, the basic features are identified along with an
analysis of possible realizations.  The goal of the document is to
provide a basis for protocol design and related discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-coap-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.