Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Clearance Sponsor Attribute
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
This document defines the clearance sponsor attribute.  It indicates 
   the entity that sponsored (i.e., granted) the clearance.  This 
   attribute is intended for use in public key certificates and 
   attribute certificates that also include the clearance attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-clearancesponsor-attribute-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.