Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-power-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definiton of Managed Objects for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-power-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-02-03

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes extensions to the Entity MIB to provide
information about the energy consumption, the power states and
battery status of managed devices and their components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-power-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.