Subject: I-D Action:draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Active DHCPv4 Lease Query
	Author(s)       : K. Kinnear, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-02-26

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) has been
extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a client to request
information about DHCPv4 bindings.  That mechanism is limited to
queries for individual bindings.  In some situations individual
binding queries may not be efficient, or even possible.  In addition,
continuous update of an external client with Leasequery data is
sometimes desired. This document expands on the DHCPv4 Leasequery
protocol, and allows for active transfer of real-time DHCPv4 address
binding information data via TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.