Subject: I-D Action:draft-cociglio-mboned-multicast-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A method for IP multicast performance monitoring
	Author(s)       : M. Cociglio, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cociglio-mboned-multicast-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-02-26

This document defines a method to accomplish performance monitoring
measurements on live IP flows, including packet loss, one-way delay
and jitter.  The proposed method is applicable to both unicast and
multicast traffic, but only IP multicast streams are considered in
this document.  The method can be implemented using tools and
features already available on IP routers and does not require any
protocol extension.  For this reason, it does not raise any
interoperability issue.  However, the method could be further
improved by means of some extension to existing protocols, but this
aspect is left for further study and it is out of the scope of the
document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cociglio-mboned-multicast-pm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.