Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vixie-dnsext-dnsshadow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use of DNS to Carry Configuration Metadata Concerning Automatic Replication of Zones
	Author(s)	: P. Vixie
	Filename	: draft-vixie-dnsext-dnsshadow-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-26
	
   Whenever it is desireable to exactly replicated the content of a DNS
   zone into one or more other DNS zones so that the content is
   reachable by multiple names at different zone apexes, it is likewise
   desireable that this behaviour be automated so that cooperating
   primary and secondary nameservers can generate and serve the entire
   set of shadows without human intervention and in an open multivendor
   manner.  This document describes a new CLONE resource record for a
   zone apex which can guide such cooperation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vixie-dnsext-dnsshadow-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.