Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamrick-vwrap-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VWRAP: Introduction and Goals
	Author(s)       : M. Hamrick
	Filename        : draft-hamrick-vwrap-intro-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-02-12

The Virtual World Region Agent Protocol (VWRAP) defines interactions
between hosts collaborating to create an shared, internet scale
virtual world experience.  This document introduces the protocol, its
objectives and requirements it imposes on hosts and users utilizing
the protocol.  This document also describes the model assumed by the
protocol (to the extent it affects protocol interactions.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamrick-vwrap-intro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.