Subject: I-D Action:draft-garneij-ipv6-deployment-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Deployment Related Terminology
	Author(s)       : F. Garneij
	Filename        : draft-garneij-ipv6-deployment-terminology-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-02-26

When discussing deployment matters related to IPv6, a first hurdle
which is encountered is the lack of common terminology or at least
basic terms used in various fora.  As a contribution in this area,
this document identifies and proposes a set of terms and their
definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garneij-ipv6-deployment-terminology-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.