Subject: I-D Action:draft-whittle-rrg-critiques-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 07:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RRG critiques and other significant items not included in the final Report
	Author(s)       : R. Whittle
	Filename        : draft-whittle-rrg-critiques-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-02-13

This ID will contain the full-length versions of all critiques which
were not included in full in the RRG Report.  It may also point to
discussions I consider significant, and include any "rebuttals" or
"reflections" which were not included in full in the Report.  This ID
is to support and document the IRTF Routing Research Group
discussions concerning scalable routing, in early 2010.  It is not a
formal product of the RRG.  To what extent its contents are supported
by RRG consensus can only be determined by the co-chairs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-rrg-critiques-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.