Subject: I-D Action:draft-yong-pwe3-enhance-ecmp-lfat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced ECMP and Large Flow Aware Transport
	Author(s)       : L. Yong, P. Yang
	Filename        : draft-yong-pwe3-enhance-ecmp-lfat-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-17

Internet Traffic has constantly shown the pattern that a very
small amount of the traffic flows generate a high traffic volume
while a significant amount of small flows contribute a small
amount of traffic volume. Differentiating such large flow and
small flow in the packet switched network enables an enhanced
transport method over Equal Cost Multi Paths (ECMP). This draft
describes the enhanced ECMP transport with the large flow
awareness.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-pwe3-enhance-ecmp-lfat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.