Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Dual-end Recursive PCE-based Computation (DRPC) Procedure to Compute Shortest Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-28

A dual-end recursive PCE-based computation procedure (DRPC) is
proposed to compute shortest constrained inter-domain traffic
engineering label switched paths based on BRPC in Multi-protocol
Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.  Path
computation is launched at the source PCE and the destination PCE
simultaneously.  Then two shortest path graphs are generated at the
middle PCE, which are stitched into a shortest path directional graph
last.  Therefore, the end-to-end constrained inter-domain traffic
engineering label switched path, even k shortest paths can be gained
from the shortest path directional graph directly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.