Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-sip-alg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALG consideration of SIP
	Author(s)       : B. Zhou, D. Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhou-sip-alg-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-28

SIP protocol is widely used in IP communication applications, e.g.
VoIP, IM.  However, the SIP communications need to do NAT traversal
when NAT existed inside the network.  ALG can be found as one of NAT
traversal solutions.  This document addresses the ALG solution for
SIP NAT traversal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-sip-alg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.