Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
This document defines the encrypted key package content type, which 
   can be used to encrypt a content that includes a key package, such as 
   a symmetric key package or an asymmetric key package.  It is 
   transport independent.  The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) can be 
   used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or further encrypt this 
   content type.  It is designed to be used with the CMS Content 
   Constraints extension, which does not constrain the EncryptedData, 
   EnvelopedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.