Subject: I-D Action:draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Authentication Using Only A Password
	Author(s)       : D. Harkins, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-13.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This memo describes an Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
method, EAP-pwd, which uses a shared password for authentication.
The password may be a low-entropy one and may be drawn from some set
of possible passwords, like a dictionary, which is available to an
attacker.  The underlying key exchange is resistant to active attack,
passive attack and dictionary attack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.