Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ICMP Locator Update message
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson
	Filename	: draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-10
	
This describes an experimental ICMPv6 message type used with the
   Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).  This message can
   dynamically update Identifier/Locator bindings for an existing
   ILNP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.