Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Cryptographic Suites for Secure Shell
	Author(s)	: K. Igoe
	Filename	: draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-2-18
	
This document describes the architecture of a Suite B compliant
   implementation of the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol and the
   Secure Shell Authentication Protocol.  Suite B secure shell makes use
   of elliptic curve Diffie-Hellmann (ECDH) key agreement, the elliptic
   curve digital signature algorithm (ECDSA), the Advanced Encryption
   Standard running in Galois Counter Mode (AES-GCM), two members of the
   SHA-2 family of hashes (SHA-256 and SHA-384), and X.509
   certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.