Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-eap-smartcard-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EAP-Support in Smartcard
	Author(s)	: G. Pujolle, P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-eap-smartcard-18.txt
	Pages		: 63
	Date		: 2010-2-8
	
This document describes the functional interface, based on the 
   ISO7816 standard, to EAP methods, fully and securely executed in 
   smart cards. This class of tamper resistant device may deliver 
   client or server services; it can compute Root Keys from an Extended 
   Master Session Key (EMSK).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-eap-smartcard-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.