Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The application/pkcs10 Media Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-3
	
   This document specifies a media type used to carry PKCS#10 
   certification requests as defined in RFC 2986. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.