Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Some Considerations on the Load-Balancer for NAT64
	Author(s)       : X. Wang, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-21

[STANDBY] has discussed how to achieve load-balancing among a group 
 of NAT64 devices, however, it doesn't mention the mechanism to 
 achieve load-balancing with load-balancers, e.g., how to assign 
 different prefix64s to different hosts. In this memo, we propose our 
 investigation on this topic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.