Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enhanced RDMA Connection Establishment
	Author(s)       : A. Kanevsky, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-11

Extensions to MPA are specified for RDMA Connection establishment.
The first extension extends RFC5043, enabling peer-to-peer connection
establishment over MPA/TCP.  The second extension extends both
RFC5043 and RFC5044, by providing an option for standardized exchange
of RDMA-layer connection configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.