Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metalink/HTTP: Mirrors and Cryptographic Hashes in HTTP Headers
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-15.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-02-20

This document specifies Metalink/HTTP: Mirrors and Cryptographic
Hashes in HTTP Headers, a different way to get information that is
usually contained in the Metalink XML-based download description
format.  Metalink/HTTP describes multiple download locations
(mirrors), Peer-to-Peer, cryptographic hashes, digital signatures,
and other information using existing standards for HTTP headers.
Clients can transparently use this information to make file transfers
more robust and reliable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.