Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-vet-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-vet-09.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2010-02-05

Enterprise networks connect hosts and routers over various link
types, and may also connect to provider networks and/or the global
Internet.  Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically
provision IP addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation
in a wide variety of use cases including Small Office, Home Office
(SOHO) networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), ISP networks,
multi-organizational corporate networks and the interdomain core of
the global Internet itself.  This document specifies a Virtual
Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction for autoconfiguration and
operation of nodes in enterprise networks.  VET can also be
considered as version 2 of the Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing
Protocol (i.e., "ISATAPv2").

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-vet-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.