Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-lisp-mpls-trans-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Trans in MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : F. hu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hu-lisp-mpls-trans-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document proposes an LISP trans solution in MPLS network,
provides a new LISP data encapsulation with two layer MPLS label and
simplifies the IP-in-IP encapsulation by cutting of the outer IP
header when LISP technology deploys in the MPLS network, the outer
label is used for data forwarding, and the inner label is used to
indicate the LISP data packet and carry the RLOC address information.
When deployed the LISP technology in MPLS network, ITR acts as LER,
and does the label encapsulation.  ITR should maintain both the EID-
to-RLOC mapping and the RLOC-outer label binding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-lisp-mpls-trans-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.