Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rja-ilnp-intro-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ILNP Concept of Operations
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson
	Filename	: draft-rja-ilnp-intro-03.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2010-2-10
	
This documents the Concept of Operations for an experimental
   extension to IPv6 which is known as the Identifier Locator
   Network Protocol (ILNP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-intro-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.