Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Anti-Attack for ANCP
	Author(s)	: L. Fang, B. Yuan, W. Bo
	Filename	: draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2010-2-1
	
   This document specifies an extension of Access Node Control Protocol
   to enforce security policy for network anti-attacking.  An access
   router or NAS uses the proposed mechanism to send security policy to
   a layer 2 device which an attacking host may directly connects to.
   The solution proposed here can be used in either public access
   networks or enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.