Subject: I-D Action:draft-dz-bfd-extensions-for-vl-packets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD extensions for variable length packets
	Author(s)       : X. Dai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dz-bfd-extensions-for-vl-packets-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document extends BFD mechanism to support detection function for
packets with variable lengths.  Through dynamically changing the
length of BFD packets, it can detect both traditional faults such as
link failure or route fault, as well as non-forwarding problem for
packets with a length in a special range, which maybe caused by
equipment's internal defects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dz-bfd-extensions-for-vl-packets-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.