Subject: I-D Action:draft-weller-fahy-bikini-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BikINI (BikINI Is Not IMAP)
	Author(s)       : D. Weller-Fahy
	Filename        : draft-weller-fahy-bikini-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2010-02-19

BikINI is designed to allow multiple client computers to access a
mail message store on a central server. It operates over any
reliable datastream protocol, but is commonly used over TCP. BikINI
is designed to require minimal message parsing by the server, to be
8-bit clean for mail message content, and to be a lighter-weight and
easier-to-implement than other remote message access protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weller-fahy-bikini-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.