Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for OAM in MPLS Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Vigoureux, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-02-18

This document lists architectural and functional requirements for the
Operations, Administration and Maintenance of MPLS Transport Profile.
These requirements apply to pseudowires, Label Switched Paths, and
Sections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-requirements-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.