Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for Stateless DHCP Server
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-02-04

This document proposes a new Router Advertisement option which 
allows IPv6 hosts to obtain the addresses of stateless DHCP servers 
automatically. Thus,IPv6 hosts can directly contact stateless DHCP 
servers using unicast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.