Subject: I-D Action:draft-zfang-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband Codec (EVRC-NW)
	Author(s)       : Z. Fang
	Filename        : draft-zfang-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-02-10

This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
Codec (EVRC-NW).  Three media type registrations are included for
EVRC-NW RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file format is specified
for transport of EVRC-NW speech data in storage mode applications
such as e-mail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zfang-avt-rtp-evrc-nw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.