Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deploying Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite) in IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This document describes a proposal to enhance dual-stack lite
solution with an additional feature to ease interconnection between
IPv4 and IPv6 realms.  When deployed, no 'dual-stack'-enabled network
is required for the delivery of both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity
services to customers.  IPv6 transfer capabilities are used for the
transfer of IPv4-addressed packets in a completely stateless scheme
between the interconnection nodes and the dual-stack lite AFTR
node(s).  The proposed dual-stack lite extension is meant to
encourage (if not accelerate) IPv6 deployment in networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-dslite-interco-v4v6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.