Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Probabilistic Routing Protocol for Intermittently Connected Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Lindgren, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-05.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2010-02-18

This document is a product of the Delay Tolerant Networking Research
Group and has been reviewed by that group.  No objections to its
publication as an RFC were raised.

This document defines PRoPHET, a Probabilistic Routing Protocol using
History of Encounters and Transitivity.  PRoPHET is a routing
protocol for intermittently connected networks, where there is no
guarantee that a fully connected path between source and destination
exists at any time, rendering traditional routing protocols unable to
deliver messages between hosts.  These networks are examples of
networks where there is a disparity between the latency requirements
of applications and the capabilities of the underlying network
(networks often referred to as Delay and Disruption Tolerant).  The
document presents an architectural overview followed by the protocol
specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-prophet-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.