Subject: I-D Action:draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extranet in BGP Multicast VPN (MVPN)
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-22

This document describes clarifications and extensions to the
procedures in [BGP-MVPN] for supporting extranets. The procedures
specified in this document assume that BGP is used for transmission
of MVPN customers' multicast routing information within the service
provider(s) infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.