Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-NAT)
	Author(s)       : T. Phelan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-02-11

This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-NAT.  This
encapsulation will allow DCCP to be carried through the current
generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
modification of those middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.