Subject: I-D Action:draft-brasher-ltasp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Long Term Archive Storage Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Brasher
	Filename        : draft-brasher-ltasp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-02-22

LTASP has been created to solve mid-range and below, long term
archiving requirements of the small medium enterprise.  Where tape
has been deployed in the past LTASP now offers an alternative
solution designed to be more robust and manageable in the long term
than network attached storage devices or simple disk storage alone.
To maintain archives over a number of years requires a well organised
and robust approach, this is the purpose of LTASP.  The storage unit
of LTASP is the volume, which can be viewed as roughly equivalent to
the contents of a single tape.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-ltasp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.