Subject: I-D Action:draft-hutton-dispatch-session-recording-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 07:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture for Media Recording using the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Hutton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hutton-dispatch-session-recording-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-02-26

Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
recording device.  This document describes architectures for
deploying session recording solutions in an environment which is
based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  This is an initial
draft which explores possible architectural solutions and has many
open issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hutton-dispatch-session-recording-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.