Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-ecprivatekey-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:15:07 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Private Key Structure
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, D. Brown
	Filename	: draft-turner-ecprivatekey-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-2-2
	
This document specifies the syntax and semantics for conveying 
   Elliptic Curve (EC) private key information.  This syntax and 
   semantics defined herein are based on a similar syntax and semantics 
   defined in Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group (SECG).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-ecprivatekey-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.