Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-of0-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function 0
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-18

The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) defines a
generic Distance Vector protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
(LLNs).  RPL is instantiated to honor a particular routing objective/
constraint by the adding a specific Objective Function (OF) that is
designed to solve that problem.  This specification defines a basic
OF, OF0, that uses only the abstract properties exposed in RPL
messages to maximize connectivity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.