Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-alto-security-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overview for ALTO security issues
	Author(s)       : S. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-alto-security-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document provides an overview of the security mechanisms that
are probably fit for ALTO. Specifically it discusses those mechanisms
for authentication, encryption and attack-preventing. The goal
of this draft is to list and analyze the existing security 
mechanisms, and to explore suitable solutions to guarantee the 
security of ALTO protocol. This draft is a very early draft to 
outline the possible security mechanisms and leaves considerable 
contents and details to be added later.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-alto-security-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.