Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-netext-fb-support-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multihoming Support for Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netext-fb-support-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-02-01

This document specifies extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) for
flow mobility support.  Binding cache and binding update list are
slighlty extended to allow indicating the home interface and other
interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netext-fb-support-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.