Subject: I-D Action:draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Private IPv4 Space Issues
	Author(s)       : M. Azinger, L. Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-01

When a private network or internetwork grows very large it is
sometimes not possible to address all interfaces using private IPv4
address space because there are not enough addresses.  This document
describes the problems faced by those networks, the available options
and the issues involved in assigning a new block of private IPv4
address space.

While this informational document does not make a recommendation for
action, it documents the issues surrounding the various options that
have been considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-azinger-additional-private-ipv4-space-issues-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.