Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-ipv6cp-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6CP Options for PPP Host Configuration
	Author(s)       : J. Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-ipv6cp-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-03

The Softwire Hub and Spoke Framework document outlines three steps
for the Softwire Initiator (SI) and PPP peer of the Softwire
Concentrator (SC) over IPv4 connectivity to be fully configured for
IPv6 once the PPP session has been established.  For the same
function over IPv6 connectivity, however, only one additional step is
needed.  This is because IPv6CP only defines the Interface-Identifier
option.  This document defines additional host configuration options
for IPv6CP so that the operational model of IPCP is extended to
IPv6CP to reduce requirements on the SI and SC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-ipv6cp-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.