Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-tsvwg-assoc-changeover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCTP Association Changeover Guideline
	Author(s)       : X. Cui, X. Chen
	Filename        : draft-cui-tsvwg-assoc-changeover-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-02-11

Sigtran specifies association-level reliable transport for signaling 
using SCTP, but in some scenarios a single association failure's 
reliability mechanism is not sufficient to achieve telco reliability. 
This document specifies procedures for an SCTP association changeover 
solution which will enable applications to meet a higher degree of 
availability. Two generic changeover solutions are presented in this 
document. One is implemented inside the SCTP protocol stack and the 
other requires SCTP and ULP to work in collaboration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-tsvwg-assoc-changeover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.