Subject: I-D Action:draft-fall-dtnrg-schl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTN Scope Control using Hop Limits (SCHL)
	Author(s)       : K. Fall
	Filename        : draft-fall-dtnrg-schl-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document defines DTN Scope Control using Hop Limits (SCHL), a
DTN Bundle Protocol extension block.  The SCHL extension block holds
the number of DTN hops a bundle has traversed while being forwarded
(count sub-field) and a maximum hop limit value set by the bundle
sender (limit sub-field).  DTN nodes increment the count sub-field
when forwarding a bundle and discard bundles that have traveled at
least the number of hops specified in the limit sub-field.  This memo
also reserves the value 9 for the SCHL extension block type value and
bundle status reason code in RFC 5050.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fall-dtnrg-schl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.