Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Procedures for Dynamically Signaled Hierarchical Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : K. Shiomoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-02-26

Label Switched Paths (LSPs) set up in Multiprotocol Label Switching
(MPLS) or Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks can be used to form links
to carry traffic in those networks or in other (client) networks.

Protocol mechanisms already exist to facilitate the establishment of
such LSPs and to bundle TE links to reduce the load on routing
protocols. This document defines extensions to those mechanisms to
support identifying the use to which such LSPs are to be put and to
enable the TE link endpoints to be assigned addresses or unnumbered
identifiers during the signaling process.

The mechanisms defined in this document deprecates the technique
for the signaling of LSPs that are to be used as numbered TE links
described in RFC 4206.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-hierarchy-bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.