Subject: I-D Action:draft-muhanna-netext-mobility-session-suspend-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Session Suspend Support in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-muhanna-netext-mobility-session-suspend-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-09

This specification defines a new extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 for
suspending a mobility session by using a new Mobility Session Suspend
option.  This option is used by the mobile access gateway in the
Proxy Binding Update to request the local mobility anchor to suspend
a specific mobile node mobility session.  When the local mobility
anchor successfully processes the Proxy Binding Update, the local
mobility anchor suspends the delivery of the downlink traffic to the
specified mobile node mobility session.  The mobile access gateway
sends another Proxy Binding Update with the mobility session suspend
option and the suspend flag cleared to indicate to the local mobility
anchor to resume sending the downlink traffic for the mobile node
mobility session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-muhanna-netext-mobility-session-suspend-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.