Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcmahon-dtnrg-dtn-edp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Delay Tolerant Networking Endpoint Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Mahon, K. Fall
	Filename        : draft-mcmahon-dtnrg-dtn-edp-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-02-27

The Endpoint Discovery Protocol (EDP) can be used by Delay Tolerant
Networking (DTN) nodes to report their storage, routing and security
capabilities, endpoint identifiers (EIDs), registrations and whether
they are willing to be custodians to neighbouring DTN nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcmahon-dtnrg-dtn-edp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.