Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fundamental Elliptic Curve Cryptography Algorithms
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, K. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-02-19

This note describes the fundamental algorithms of Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC) as they are defined in some early references.
These descriptions may be useful for implementing the fundamental
algorithms without using any of the specialized methods that were
developed in following years.  Only elliptic curves defined over
fields of characteristic greater than three are in scope; these
curves are those used in Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-fundamental-ecc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.