Subject: I-D Action:draft-haluska-dispatch-csi-needed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Need to Convey Carrier Selection Information in SIP
	Author(s)       : J. Haluska
	Filename        : draft-haluska-dispatch-csi-needed-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-02-16

This draft documents a need for the ability to signal Carrier
Selection Information, which identifies how the carrier chosen for a
call was selected, using SIP, and identifies a documented though not
yet standardized mechanism which addresses this need.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haluska-dispatch-csi-needed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.