Subject: I-D Action:draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC Security Label Support for NFSv4
	Author(s)       : D. Quigley, J. Morris
	Filename        : draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-02-23

This Internet-Draft describes additions to NFSv4 minor version one to
support Mandatory Access Control systems.  The current draft
describes the mechanism for transporting a MAC security label using
the NFSv4.1 protocol and the semantics required for that label.  In
addition to this it describes an example system of using this label
in a fully MAC aware environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-sec-label-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.