Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-mext-firewall-traversing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 01:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateful Firewall Traversing for Route Optimization
	Author(s)       : X. Cui
	Filename        : draft-cui-mext-firewall-traversing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-02-10

This document presents a new approach for the scenario where the 
correspondent node is in a network protected by stateful firewall. 
The approach extends the mobility management procedure and enables 
the Return Routability related messages to traverse the stateful 
firewall and Route Optimization may also be achieved well in such 
scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mext-firewall-traversing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.