Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-pppext-ipv6-addr-pref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:15:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PPP IPv6 Control Protocol Extensions for Address and Prefix
	Author(s)	: Y. Li, J. Qin, L. Yuan
	Filename	: draft-qin-pppext-ipv6-addr-pref-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-2-2
	
   The IPv6 Control Protocol (IPv6CP) is a NCP that allows for the
   negotiation of parameters for an IPv6 interface over PPP.

   This document defines the IPv6 address and prefix configuration
   options that can be negotiated through the IPv6CP.

   The major part of the text in this document is taken from the
   previous RFCs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-pppext-ipv6-addr-pref-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.