Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-intarea-pd-epc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation in Evolved Packet Core networks
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-intarea-pd-epc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-02-24

This document describes the operation of IPv6 prefix delegation in
the 3GPP evolved packet core networks.  It also identifies a
deficiency in the current prefix delegation mechanism and proposes a
fix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-intarea-pd-epc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.