Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Using IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-02-12

IPv6 is essential as the Internet continues to grow beyond its
originally envisioned design limits.  Yet, IPv6 deployment requires
some effort, resources, and expertise.  The availability of many
different deployment models is one reason why expertise is required.
This document discusses the IPv6 deployment models and migration
tools, and recommends ones that have been found to work well in many
common situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.