Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-tls-additional-random-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional Random Extension to TLS
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-tls-additional-random-ext-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-2-16
	
This document specifies a TLS/DTLS extension that uses the additional
   master secret inputs to achieve useful security properties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tls-additional-random-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.