Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MPLS Over a Composite Link
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-02-18

So, et al,

 Expires August 18, 2010

  [page 1]

This document presents motivation, a problem statement and
operational requirements for a traffic distribution problem in
today's IP/MPLS network when multiple links are configured between
two routers. It defines a composite link as a group of parallel links
that can be considered as a single traffic engineering link or as an
IP link, and used for MPLS.  The framework described in a companion
document is used to organize the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-requirement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.