Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Security Requirements for HTTP
	Author(s)	: J. Hodges, B. Leiba
	Filename	: draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
Recent IESG practice dictates that IETF protocols must specify
   mandatory-to-implement (MTI) security mechanisms, so that all
   conformant implementations share a common baseline.  This document
   examines all widely deployed HTTP security technologies, and analyzes
   the trade-offs of each.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.