Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IKEv2 based flow control extension of PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-08

PMIPv6 is designed to provide network based mobility, it requries no
changes to the UE.  There are proposals to extend PMIPv6 to support
flow mobility.  Flow mobility requries the UE and the network have 
communication protocol to carry the flow control information.  This
document proposes to use the IKEv2 protocol to carry the flow control
information between the UE and network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.