Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, R. Penno
	Filename        : draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-01

It is desirable to operate a server behind a device that does not
normally permit operating a server, such as a carrier's NAT64, a
carrier's NAT44, or an IPv6 customer premise router that filters
incoming packets.  This document proposes an application-level
protocol, derived from NAT-PMP, to allow a host to request opening a
port in such an upstream device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.