Subject: I-D Action:draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations of address selection policy conflicts
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document examines how policy conflicts happen, and how to
address the conflicts.  After making it clear what kind of address
selection policy should be necessary, we proposed how to merge the
possibily conflicting policies for each of the destination address
selection policy and source address selection policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-conflict-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.