Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Asymmetric Key Packages
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-04.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document defines the syntax for private key information and a 
   content type for it.  Private-key information includes a private key 
   for a specified public-key algorithm and a set of attributes. The 
   Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), as defined in RFC 5652, can be 
   used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt the 
   asymmetric key format content type.  This document obsoletes RFC 
   5208.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-asymmetrickeyformat-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.