Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Transformations Uniform Resource Name (URN) Using Location-to-Service Translation
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document creates a new top level service URN for 
transformations to be used by location-to-service translation 
protocol (LoST) to convert similar values into a different format of
choice.  Within this 'transformations' URN, there are two 
sub-elements specifically created for geocoding and reverse 
geocoding location formats by this document.

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.