Subject: I-D Action:draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 18:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : pNFS Access Permissions Check
	Author(s)       : S. Faibish, et al.
	Filename        : draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-05

This document extends the pNFS protocol to communicate the results of
permission checks for access to the data servers referenced by
layouts, including checks performed by both clients and the MDS. The
extension provides means for clients to communicate client-detected
access denial errors to the MDS, including the case in which a client
requests direct NFS access via the MDS that the MDS cannot perform.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.