Subject: I-D Action:draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-rbit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPFv2 No Transit Capability
	Author(s)       : P. Pillay-Esnault, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-rbit-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-01

Open Shortest Path First for IPv6 incorporates an R-bit in the router
Link State Advertisement that controls whether or not other routers
will compute transit paths through that node when they perform their
Shortest Path First computation.  This is a very useful feature of
the protocol which is currently unavailable in Open Shortest Path
First Version 2.

This document extends the Open Shortest Path First Version 2
specification by adding a similar capability in a way that can safely
coexist with implementations lacking this feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-rbit-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.