Subject: I-D Action:draft-teint-xidna-newsgroup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An X-IDNA Profile for Network News Group Names
	Author(s)       : N. Teint
	Filename        : draft-teint-xidna-newsgroup-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-23

Traditional Network News (Netnews) systems handle only ASCII
characters in newsgroup names used in NNTP commands and message
headers.

This memo defines an extension to allow Internationalised Newsgroup
Names, the characters of which can be drawn from the large Unicode
repertoire, based on the Extending IDNA to Other Protocols (X-IDNA)
base specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teint-xidna-newsgroup-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.