Subject: I-D Action:draft-whittle-ivip-db-fast-push-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ivip Mapping Database Fast Push
	Author(s)       : R. Whittle
	Filename        : draft-whittle-ivip-db-fast-push-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-06

draft-whittle-ivip-db-fast-push-03 was relevant to Ivip before the
introduction (2010-02-26) of Distributed Real Time Mapping (DRTM).
While these techniques might be of interest for other purposes, they
are no longer part of Ivip.  This -04 version is simply a notice to
this effect.  Please see draft-whittle-ivip-drtm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-ivip-db-fast-push-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.