Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-ipfrr-tunnelat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Fast Reroute Using Tunnel-AT
	Author(s)       : M. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipfrr-tunnelat-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This draft decribes Tunnel-AT mechanism that improves the Tunnel IP
fast re-route mechanism.  Tunnel-AT provides 100% node protection
coverage in a symmetric biconnected network at a computational cost
of less than one full SPT calculation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ipfrr-tunnelat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.