Subject: I-D Action:draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Server Side Current Time Matching - Matching Rules and Syntaxes
	Author(s)       : D. Pluta, W. Hommel
	Filename        : draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-25

This document extends the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) to support server side current time matching.  Matching of
attribute values against an LDAP server's current time offers
additional functionality with regard to authorization and fulfills
enhanced data privacy requirements for restrictive environments.
Therefore this specification defines four additional syntaxes and
related matching rules useful for extensible matching in association
with these syntaxes.  In addition and for general use the matching
rules defined in this document are also applicable to any attribute
type definitions that are using the 'Generalized Time' syntax.  This
specification also contains restrictive attribute type definitions
demonstrating the usage of the introduced syntaxes and matching
rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.