Subject: I-D Action:draft-bagnulo-savi-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of data-triggered binding creation in SAVI
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-savi-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The goal of this document is to serve as input to the design of the
Source Address Validation architecture being defined in the SAVI WG.
In particular, it analyses the different ways to handle data packets
for which no binding exists, and the impact of the different
approaches in the overall performance of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-savi-analysis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.