Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Control Plane Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2010-03-22

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) supports static provisioning
of transport paths via a Network Management System (NMS), and
dynamic provisioning of transport paths via a control plane. This
document provides the framework for MPLS-TP dynamic provisioning,
and covers control plane addressing, routing, path computation,
signaling, traffic engineering,, and path recovery.  MPLS-TP uses
GMPLS as the control plane for MPLS-TP LSPs and provides for
compatibility with MPLS.  The control plane for Pseudowires (PWs)
is also covered by this document.  Management plane functions such
as manual configuration and the initiation of LSP setup are out of
scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.