Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-mext-sod-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security On Demand for Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, T. Savolainen, B. Patil
	Filename	: draft-bajko-mext-sod-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
The Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 protocols only provide a 
   means to secure the user plane traffic but do not provide any 
   mechanisms by which the security is triggered as a result of 
   mobility or the MN attaching via different access networks. 
    
   This document proposes extensions to Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack 
   Mobile IPv6 protocols, allowing the Mobile Node to signal to the 
   Home Agent its preference for user plane traffic security, and for 
   the Home Agent to override that preference based on policy settings. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mext-sod-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.