Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-lightweight-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Light-weight TCP/IP Stack for Lossy and Low-power Networks
	Author(s)	: Z. Cao, D. Liu, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-cao-lightweight-ip-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This document describes the requirements for a new lightweight TCP/IP
   stack for the Low-power and Lossy Networks, such as wireless sensor
   networks, 802.15.4 enabled networks, and Machine-to-Machine type
   communication (M2M).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-lightweight-ip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.