Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Low Extra Delay Background Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Survey of Lower-than-Best-Effort Transport Protocols
	Author(s)       : M. Welzl, D. Ros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document provides a survey of transport protocols which are
designed to have a smaller bandwidth and/or delay impact on standard
TCP than standard TCP itself when they share a bottleneck with it.
Such protocols could be used for low-priority "background" traffic,
as they provide what is sometimes called a "less than" (or "lower
than") best-effort service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.