Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-softwire-4over6multicast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Softwire Mesh Multicast
	Author(s)       : M. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-4over6multicast-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The client networks could be of different address family with the
core network during IPv6 transition period.  The client networks may
need to run IP multicast applications across the transit core while
it's not well supported currently.  This memo provides a AFBR-based
softwire mesh multicast framework for IPv6 transition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-softwire-4over6multicast-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.