Subject: I-D Action:draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Port Range Re-Assignments for Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : A. Ripke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes and extension of the port range assignment
mechanisms used for the IPv4 address sharing framework (SHARA) that
is based on port range routing.  The extension provides means for
dynamically changes port range assignments by allowing clients to
smoothly migrate to a new port range before releasing the range that
is currently in use.  This way, the number of ports per client can be
adjusted to actual usage patterns.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rqb-dynamic-port-ranges-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.