Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-netext-ao-mulif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Address-option based multi-interface supporting in PMIPv6
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, Z. Yan, H. Zhou, S. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-netext-ao-mulif-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-3-26
	
The NetLMM WG has specified the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) for network-based localized mobility management, taking basic support for registration, de-registration and handover of Mobile Node (MN) into 
account in the RFC 5213 [1]. However, when a MN configures with 
multiple interfaces, the corresponding supporting scheme is needed. 
This document proposes an easy extension of the basic PMIPv6 protocol 
with the address option. Then the MN can communicate with CN using 
anyone interface but always maintain the upper layer application with 
a fixed home address (HoA). Besides, the operation and extension is 
transparent to the MAG and compatible with the other specifications. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netext-ao-mulif-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.