Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Node Potential Oriented Multi-NextHop Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Lan, J. Zhang, B. Wang, W. Liu, X. Li
	Filename	: draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2010-1-25
	
     The Node Potential Oriented Multi-Nexthop Routing Protocol (NP-
     MNRP)bases on the idea of "hop-by-hop routing forwarding, multi-
     backup next hop" and combines with the phenomena that water flows      from higher place to lower. NP-MNRP defines a metric named as node 
     potential, which is based on hop count and the actual link bandwidth, 
     and calculates multiple next-hops through the potential difference 
     between the nodes. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.