Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Ping Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-03-04

The Multicast Ping Protocol specified in this document allows for
checking whether an endpoint can receive multicast, both Source-
Specific Multicast (SSM) and Any-Source Multicast (ASM).  It can also
be used to obtain additional multicast-related information such as
multicast tree setup time.  This protocol is based on an
implementation of tools called ssmping and asmping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.