Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-behave-v4v6mc-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 01:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Proxy in IPv6/IPv4 Transition
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-behave-v4v6mc-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-01

During the long co-existing period of IPv6 and IPv4, the 
interoperation between IPv6 network and IPv4 network is essential. 
Multicast services across IPv6 and IPv4 networks are also needed. 
Besides the multicast translation mechanism, this document describes 
a multicast proxy solution. The multicast proxy is deployed at the 
border of IPv6/IPv4 networks. It acts as a multicast leaf in the 
network that the data source locates. It also acts as a multicast 
source in other IP network. Without translation, it multicasts the 
data retrieved and cached from different IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-behave-v4v6mc-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.