Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The 'application/tei+xml' mediatype

	Author(s)	: L. Romary, S. Lundberg
	Filename	: draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-3-22
	
This document defines the 'application/tei+xml' media type for markup
   languages defined in accordance with the Text Encoding and
   Interchange guidelines

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lundberg-app-tei-xml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.