Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-struik-roll-rpl-security-design-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ecurity Design for the IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)	: R. Struik
	Filename	: draft-struik-roll-rpl-security-design-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
We discuss a security design for the IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low
   Power and Lossy Networks (RPL). While the design focuses on
   communication security, we also discuss cross-layering aspects and
   security policy considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-struik-roll-rpl-security-design-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.