Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suzuki-framework-auto-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Framework for Automatic Traffic Engineering of Autonomous System

	Author(s)	: K. Suzuki, M. Jibiki
	Filename	: draft-suzuki-framework-auto-te-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-3-25
	
This document describes a framework for automatic traffic engineering
   of autonomous system (AS).  Automatic traffic engineering aims to
   automatically control incoming traffic.  The framework in this
   document provides roles of each element and a communication model
   between the elements for realizing automatic traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-framework-auto-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.