Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-14.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-03-30

This document forms a replacement of the Stateless IP/ICMP
Translation Algorithm (SIIT) described in RFC 2765.  The algorithm
translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers (including ICMP
headers).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.