Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:15:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Line identification in IPv6 Router Solicitation messages
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-08

In ethernet and PON based aggregation networks, several subscriber
premises may be connected to the same interface of an edge router.
This document proposes a method for the edge router to identify the
subscriber premises using the contents of the received router
solicitation messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.