Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-isis-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 04:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New TLV for Purge Packet in ISIS
	Author(s)       : F. Wei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wei-isis-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-05

At present the purge packet does not contain information of the
source router generating it.  Thus under the circumstance of purge
packet propagation, it is difficult to tracback and locate the source
router.

To address the problem, this document proposes to add a new TLV in
purge packet to record the system ID of the IS generating it.  This
TLV should not be changed in purge packets sent by other routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-isis-tlv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.