Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-lightweight-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:15:08 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Light-weight IP Stack for Lossy and Low-power Networks
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cao-lightweight-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes the requirements for a new lightweight IP
stack for the Low-power and Lossy Networks, such as wireless sensor
networks, 802.15.4 enabled networks, and Machine-to-Machine type
communication (M2M).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-lightweight-ip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.