Subject: I-D Action:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 00:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)       : J. Rydell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-10.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-06

This document describes an algorithm for challenge-response
authentication developed by the "Initiative for Open AuTHentication"
[OATH].  The specified mechanisms leverage the HMAC-based One-Time
Password algorithm [RFC4226] and offer one-way and mutual
authentication capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.