Subject: I-D Action:draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP for ISDN Interworking
	Author(s)       : A. Johnston, J. McMillen
	Filename        : draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-05

Several approaches to transporting the ITU-T Q.931 User to User
Information Element (UU IE) data in SIP have been proposed.  As
networks move to SIP it is important that applications requiring this
data can continue to function in SIP networks as well as the ability
to interwork with this ISDN service for end-to- end transparency.
This document discusses three mechanisms to meet the requirements
defined in the Requirements for SIP Call Control UUI document.  A new
SIP header field which bests meets these requirements is proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.