Subject: I-D Action:draft-donley-6man-flowlabel-transport-sig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the Flow Label for Transport Signaling
	Author(s)       : C. Donley, K. Erichsen
	Filename        : draft-donley-6man-flowlabel-transport-sig-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document extends the use of the IPv6 Flow Label to include
transport header and port information.  The inclusion of these
details allows for the application of Quality of Service (QoS)
classification and prioritization, and permits hardware acceleration
of IP traffic flows encapsulated within other protocols such as Dual-
Stack Lite, Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) and Layer 2 Tunneling
Protocol version 3 (L2TPv3).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-6man-flowlabel-transport-sig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.