Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP Options Filtering Recommendations
	Author(s)	: F. Gont, S. Fouant
	Filename	: draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This document document provides advice on the filtering of packets
   based on the IP options they contain.  Additionally, it discusses the
   operational and interoperability implications of such filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.