Subject: I-D Action:draft-hutton-mmusic-icemicrolite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A mechanism for conveying alternate addresses using ICE syntax
	Author(s)       : A. Hutton, J. Elwell
	Filename        : draft-hutton-mmusic-icemicrolite-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document proposes a mechanism for conveying multiple IP
addresses, of different address families (e.g., IPv4, IPv6) for a
given medium, in the same Session Initiation Protocol (SDP) offer.
This proposed mechanism solves the backward compatibility which
exists with ANAT, due to its syntax, and provides a migration path
towards support for ICE.  The proposed mechanism is significantly
less complex then ICE or ICE-Lite but uses ICE syntax.  The mechanism
described in this document has been named ICE-microLite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hutton-mmusic-icemicrolite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.