Subject: I-D Action:draft-lear-lisp-nerd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NERD: A Not-so-novel EID to RLOC Database
	Author(s)       : E. Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-lisp-nerd-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-06

LISP is a protocol to encapsulate IP packets in order to allow end
sites to multihome without injecting routes from one end of the
Internet to another.  This memo presents an experimental database and
a discussion of methods to transport the mapping of EIDs to RLOCs to
routers in a reliable, scalable, and secure manner.  Our analysis
concludes that transport of of all EID/RLOC mappings scales well to
at least 10^8 entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-lisp-nerd-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.