Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:30:07 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gateway Initiated Dual-Stack Lite Deployment
	Author(s)       : F. Brockners, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Gateway-Initiated Dual-Stack lite (GI-DS-lite) is a modified approach
to the original Dual-Stack lite (DS-lite) applicable to certain
tunnel-based access architectures.  GI-DS-lite extends existing
access tunnels beyond the access gateway to an IPv4-IPv4 NAT using
softwires with an embedded context identifier, that uniquely
identifies the end-system the tunneled packets belong to.  The access
gateway determines which portion of the traffic requires NAT using
local policies and sends/receives this portion to/from this softwire
tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.