Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:45:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Flow Identifier in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document proposes extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 that allows
service flow identification and binding, and PMIP tunnels will be set
up based on the service flow granularity. Therefore, multiple service
flows of the mobile node can be separately controlled, e.g. QoS,
charging, traffic control, and provides the precondition of flow
mobility among multiple interfaces of the mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.