Subject: I-D Action:draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-ldp-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Signaling Extension For Management Plane To Control Plane PW Ownership Transfer In A MPLS-TP Network
	Author(s)       : Y. Bao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-ldp-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This memo describes an extension to LDP signaling that enables the PW
ownership transfer between the Management Plane and the Control
Plane.  This document defines all PW transfer related procedures.
This includes the handling of failure conditions and subsequent
reversion to original state.  A basic premise of the extension is
that the transfer procedures must never impact an already established
Data plane connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-ldp-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.