Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tunnels in the Internet Architecture
	Author(s)       : J. Touch, M. Townsley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-03-26

This document discusses the role of tunnels in the Internet
architecture. It explains their relationship to existing protocol
layers, and the challenges in supporting tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.