Subject: I-D Action:draft-gregorio-uritemplate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Template
	Author(s)       : J. Gregorio, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gregorio-uritemplate-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-03-08

A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
for expanding a URI Template into a URI, along with guidelines for
the use of URI Templates on the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.