Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-netext-multihoming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:45:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multihoming Extension and Synchronization in LMA and MAG
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-hui-netext-multihoming-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is standardized to provide network-based mobility
management for a regular IPv6 mobile node, the Binding Cache Entry is
built based on the HNP. If the MN is a multiple interfaces MN, these
interfaces will get the different HNPs from the LMA and several BCEs
are built for one MN. This will cause the invalidation of multihoming.
This document introduces an extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 for
multihoming MN. Through extending the binding relationship between
HNP and MAG in BCE, and synchronizing this information between LMA
and MAGs, LMA can deliver data through multiple MAGs. Thus the MN
attaching in a PMIPv6 domain can receive data packets with the same
destination through its multiple network interfaces attaching to
different MAGs simultaneously.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-netext-multihoming-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.