Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Low Extra Delay Background Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)
	Author(s)       : S. Shalunov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-22

LEDBAT is an alternative experimental congestion control algorithm.

LEDBAT enables an advanced networking application to minimize the
extra delay it induces in the bottleneck while saturating the
bottleneck.  It thus implements an end-to-end version of scavenger
service.  LEDBAT has been been implemented in BitTorrent DNA, as the
exclusive congestion control mechanism, and in uTorrent, as an
experimental mechanism, and deployed in the wild with favorable
results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.