Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP Multicast Inline Real Stream Monitoring
	Author(s)	: H. Liu, L. Zheng, M. Chen
	Filename	: draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-3-5
	
This document defines an efficient IP multicast performance 
   monitoring method through packet loss and packet delay measurement.  
   It has the characteristics of monitoring real IP multicast stream 
   with the measurement packets following the actual multicast 
   forwarding path and it enables the fault detection and isolation in 
   IP multicast network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mboned-multicast-realstream-monitor-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.