Subject: I-D Action:draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Area P2MP Segmented LSPs
	Author(s)       : Y. Rekhter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document describes procedures for building "inter-area P2MP
segmented service LSPs" by using BGP to stitch intra-area segments of
P2MP service LSP.  The intra-area P2MP LSPs that are used to carry
intra-area segments of P2MP service LSP may be signaled using P2MP
RSVP-TE or P2MP LDP. The applications/services that use such an
inter-area service LSP may be NGEN MVPN, VPLS multicast or Internet-
multicast over MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.