Subject: I-D Action:draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preference Level based Binding Table
	Author(s)       : E. Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Different documents [savi-fcfs] [savi-dhcp] [savi-send] propose
different preference schemes to resolve binding entry collisions
(same L3 address, different binding anchors) based of the address-
assignment method that they cover.  For instance [fcfs] keeps the
first entry and rejects others.  However, in heterogeneous
deployments, all address-assignment methods co-exist, and there is a
need for defining an algorithm that compare colliding entries across
these different methods (and any other method not covered) to pick up
a preferred one.  This document describes one such algorithum.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levy-abegnoli-savi-plbt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.