Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Time-to-Live TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-01

LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and 
Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. However, in the present 
form, this mechanism is inadequate to verify connectivity of a 
segment of a Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW) from any node on the 
path of the MS-PW. This document defines a TLV to address this 
shortcomming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.