Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-gps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Reference Information Protocol (GRIP) - Global Positioning System (GPS) Assistance Data
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-gps-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-03-04

This document defines assistance data formats for the Global
Positioning System (GPS).  These formats can be used with the Global
Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Reference Information Protocol
(GRIP) by a GPS receiver to acquire assistance data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-gps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.