Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Handover for Multicast in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Hui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This document specifies the predictive fast handover mechanism to solve
the problem of handover latency and packet loss in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Multicast. Necessary extensions are specified for Handover Initiate
(HI) and Handover Acknowledgement (HAck) messages to support
multicast handover procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.