Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-07

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) being specified jointly by IETF
and ITU-T includes requirements documents and framework documents.
The framework documents define the basic architecture that is needed
in order to support various aspects of the required behavior.  This
document addresses the functionality described in the MPLS-TP
Survivability Framework document and defines a protocol that may be
used to fulfill the function of the Protection State Coordination for
linear protection, as described in that document.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.