Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Addresses in XMPP
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-01

XMPP as defined in RFC 3920 uses stringprep in the preparation and
comparison of non-ASCII characters within JabberIDs.  This document
explores whether it makes sense to use stringprep in the document
that supersedes RFC 3920.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.