Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobility Considerations for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: G. Mulligan, C. Williams, D. Huo
	Filename	: draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-02.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
There has been discussion recently within the 6LoWPAN community
   regarding mobile usage scenarios.  Mobility considerations is
   required for the deployment of SmartGrids.  The mobility analysis for
   SmartGrid and 6lowpan deployment is required to ensure proper
   performance for the mobile usage cases.  Also, mobility in 6LoWPAN
   sensor networks may present unique challenges to the 6LoWPAN
   architecture.  Hence it is best to have mobility as a consideration
   upfront rather than an after thought in the development of 6LoWPAN
   milestones.  This document provides a mobility perspective to the
   6LoWPAN sensor network architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.