Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A P2P CDN based Content Sharing System using PPSP and RELOAD
	Author(s)       : L. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document defines a P2P CDN (Content Delivery Network) based
content sharing system using PPSP (Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol)
and RELOAD (REsource LOcation And Discovery).  The P2P CDN provides a
unified platform for service/content providers and content sharing
users to share content efficiently and safely.  The shared contents
may include streaming media, files, etc.  This content sharing system
uses PPSP as signaling protocol for P2P content distributing, and
uses RELOAD to improve reliability and scalability.  More
specifically, RELOAD is used to construct P2P overlays storing of
massive contents and locating contents reliably.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ppsp-p2p-cdn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.