Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet broadcast and multicast
	Author(s)	: S. DeLord, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to optimise
   Ethernet Multicast/Broadcast traffic within a carrier's network. 
   It allows the use of unidirectional point-to-multipoint PseudoWires
   to minimise payload frame duplication on physical links. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.