Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pim-mtid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PIM Multi-Topology ID (MT-ID) Join-Attribute
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, H. Ou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-mtid-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-29

This document introduces a new type of PIM Join Attribute that
extends PIM signaling to identify a topology that should be used when
constructing a particular multicast distribution tree.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-mtid-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.