Subject: I-D Action:draft-manayya-ripv3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RIP Version 3
	Author(s)       : M. KB
	Filename        : draft-manayya-ripv3-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-02-28

This document updates RFC 2453. This document adds details about 
  selecting the route using bandwidth as metric in addition to 
  traditional metric of hop count

Manayya KB

 Expires Aug 31, 2010

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manayya-ripv3-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.