Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Template for an Internet Registry's Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for the Resource PKI (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : S. Kent, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-05.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document contains a template to be used for creating a 
Certification Practice Statement (CPS) for an Internet Registry 
(e.g., NIR or RIR) that is part of the Resource Public Key 
Infrastructure (RPKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cps-irs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.