Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Hamilton, S. Banks
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The purpose of this document is to define a series of test scenarios
which may be used to generate statistics that should help to better
understand the performance of network devices under conditions that
device may see in a deployment scenario.  Additionally, this document
provides suggestions on which statistics may be the most useful for
predicting network device performance in actual deployment scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.