Subject: I-D Action:draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol Chunk Flags Registration
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-01

The current definition of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
(SCTP) is missing a procedure for registering chunk flags for already
defined chunk types.  This document defines this procedure.  It does
not change SCTP in any other way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-chunk-flags-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.