Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sdt-roll-rpl-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Security Design for RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: T. Tsao
	Filename	: draft-sdt-roll-rpl-security-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
This document presents a security design for RPL: IPv6 Routing
   Protocol for Low Power and Lossy networks.  The effort builds upon
   previous work on routing security and adapts the security assessments
   to the issues specific to RPL.  With the threat model, the security
   objectives and required services are identified.  These assessments
   then provide the basis of the security recommendations for
   incorporation into RPL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sdt-roll-rpl-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.