Subject: I-D Action:draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PCN Piggybacking Edge Behaviour
	Author(s)       : T. Taylor
	Filename        : draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-07

Precongestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting quality of
service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv domain.  The
overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This memo
describes a behaviour for PCN egress nodes known as the
"piggybacking" edge behaviour, because it "piggybacks" PCN
information in resource signalling messages.  This version of the
memo describes two alternatives, where piggybacking is derived from
the CL edge behaviour and where it is derived from the SM edge
behaviour.  The SM and CL edge behaviours are specified in companion
documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-pcn-piggybacking-edge-behaviour-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.