Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Implementation of a large scale carrier-level VoIP system  using P2PSIP
	Author(s)	: G. Li, Y. Zhang, B. He, S. Duan, C. Li
	Filename	: draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   In this draft we introduce practical work for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) SIP
   system based on DSN, which is a Distributed Service Network proposed
   by China Mobile in ITU-T as the evolution of NGN. First we give a
   brief introduction about DSN and DSN VoIP system. We then introduce
   the measurement for validating the system. Finally we give the
   conclusion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.