Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : A. Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the Camellia encryption
algorithm as a block cipher.  It amends the cipher suites originally
specifed in RFC 4132 by counterparts using the newer cryptographic
hash algorithms from the SHA-2 familiy.  This document obsoletes RFC
4132.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-tls-rfc4132bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.