Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 04:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tracker Protocol
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document defines P2P streaming Tracker Protocol, including
functional entities and architecture, components, syntax and
semantics.

This Tracker protocol is an application-level protocol for peers to
register, publish/request content and provide peer status to
Trackers.  It is also for trackers to provide peer lists to peers,
send control/manage messages and communicate with other trackers.
Tracker protocol can serve live media and VoD applications, as well
as file sharing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.