Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Consideration of Network Mobility in PMIPv6
	Author(s)	: Z. Yan, H. Zhang, H. Zhou, J. Guan, S. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-3-4
	
The NetLMM WG is specifying Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) for network-
based localized mobility management (NetLMM), taking basic support 
for registration, de-registration and handover of single Mobile Node 
(MN) into account in the RFC 5213 [1]. When a whole subnet moves into 
the PMIPv6 domain through the Mobile Router (MR), the scheme should 
be considered to provide and maintain the connectivity for the Mobile 
Network Node (MNN) in the mobile network (NEMO). This document 
discusses the deployment consideration of NEMO support in PMIPv6 
network and proposes the possible solution accordingly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-netlmm-nemo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.