Subject: I-D Action:draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Networks Considerations for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli
	Filename        : draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Mobile Internet access from smartphones and other mobile devices is
accelerating the exhaustion of IPv4 addressing.  IPv6 is widely seen
as crucial for the continued operation and growth of the Internet,
and IPv6 is critical in mobile networks.  This document discusses the
issues that arise when deploying IPv6 in mobile networks with their
own unique architecture and deployment models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-ipv6-in-mobile-networks-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.