Subject: I-D Action:draft-george-ecrit-lamp-post-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Civic Location Format Extension for Utility and Lamp Post Numbers
	Author(s)       : R. George, et al.
	Filename        : draft-george-ecrit-lamp-post-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes an extension to civic location format and
adds two new CAtypes: PN (pole number) and MP (milepost).  Pole
Numbers are used on poles such as lamp posts or utility poles, and
can be used in some circumstances as location information.  Mileposts
are numeric values measured from an end of a trail, road, railway
line or other feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ecrit-lamp-post-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.