Subject: I-D Action:draft-duerst-mailto-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : M. Duerst, et al.
	Filename        : draft-duerst-mailto-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URI) to identify resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It
adds better internationalization and compatibility with IRIs (RFC
3987) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC 2368).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-mailto-bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.