Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 01:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Rapid Acquisition of Multicast RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : J. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes a proxy rapid acquisition mechanism which
reduces acquisition delay for an RTP receiver without supporting any
rapid acquisition related functionality.  The network is responsible
for managing rapid acquisition on behalf of the RTP receiver,
including detecting SFGMP message as proxy specified in [RFC4605]
from the RTP receiver and launching the required rapid acquisition
signaling instead of the RTP receiver.  This proxy rapid acquisition
of multicast RTP session in this document is referred to as Proxy
Rapid Acquisition of Multicast Sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.