Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP option including Multiple Relay Agents' Information
	Author(s)       : L. Huang, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-04

RFC 3046 allows only the first Relay Agent to append Relay Agent
Information option.  In some networks, both Layer 2 Relay Agents and
Layer 3 Relay Agents are deployed and their information is necessary
for DHCP packets forwarding and DHCP server's policy designing
described as [I-D.huang-dhc-relay-ps].  This document defines new
sub-options for Relay Agent Information option (option 82) and
describes how multiple relay agents add their information into option
82.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dhc-multiple-relay-agents-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.