Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-mif-ifs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IP Family Selection for MIF Host
	Author(s)	: Z. Cao, D. Liu
	Filename	: draft-cao-mif-ifs-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document attempts to summarize the problems that are not
   addressed by current default address selection algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-mif-ifs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.