Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-6lowpan-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple DHCP for 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Hui
	Filename        : draft-hui-6lowpan-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-22

6LoWPAN nodes may find it useful to utilize DHCPv6 to obtain
configuration parameters.  In addition to network-layer information
that any IPv6 node may require, 6LoWPAN nodes may find DHCP useful
for obtaining link-specific parameters such as short link addresses
or 6LoWPAN header compression contexts.  Both stateful and stateless
configuration DHCP modes may be useful in 6LoWPAN networks.  This
document describes a simplified form of DHCPv6 for use in 6LoWPAN
networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6lowpan-dhcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.