Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposal for Tuning IGMPv3/MLDv2 Protocol Behavior in Wireless and Mobile networks
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, H. Liu
	Filename        : draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This document proposes a variety of optimization approaches for
tuning IGMPv3 and MLDv2 in wireless and mobile networks.  It intends
to provide useful guideline when deploy current IGMP/MLD protocols
to support multicast listener mobility in wireless communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.