Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 02:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Designation of PLRs in RSVP-TE Fast Reroute
	Author(s)       : J. Dong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document defines RSVP-TE extensions which enable the ingress 
node to designate particular LSRs along the path as Points of Local 
Repair (PLRs) of the protected LSP, and further indicate the 
protection type of each PLR. These mechanisms could enhance the 
control over the establishment of backup LSPs, and also could save 
the resources needed for establishing and maintaining unnecessary 
backup LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.