Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 06:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS over TLS and DTLS
	Author(s)       : S. Winter, M. McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-05

This document specifies a means to find authoritative AAA servers for
a given NAI realm.  It can be used in conjunction with RADIUS over
TLS and RADIUS over DTLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.