Subject: I-D Action:draft-scharf-mptcp-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPTCP Application Interface Considerations
	Author(s)       : M. Scharf, A. Ford
	Filename        : draft-scharf-mptcp-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Multipath TCP (MPTCP) adds the capability of using multiple paths to
a regular TCP session.  Even though it is designed to be totally
backwards compatible to applications, the data transport differs
compared to regular TCP, and there are several additional degrees of
freedom that applications may wish to exploit.  This document
summarizes the impact that MPTCP may have on applications, such as
changes in performance.  Furthermore, it describes an optional
extended application interface that provides access to multipath
information and enables control of some aspects of the MPTCP
implementation's behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scharf-mptcp-api-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.