Subject: I-D Action:draft-wallace-using-ta-constraints-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Trust Anchor Constraints During Certification Path Processing
	Author(s)       : S. Ashmore, C. Wallace
	Filename        : draft-wallace-using-ta-constraints-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-03

This document describes how to use information associated with a
trust anchor public key when validating certification paths.  This
information can be used to constrain the usage of a trust anchor.
Typically, constraints are used to limit the certificate policies and
names that can appear in certification paths validated using a trust
anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wallace-using-ta-constraints-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.