Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The ability to compute paths for constrained point-to-multipoint 
(P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths(TE LSPs) across 
multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement for the
deployment of P2MP services in MPLS and GMPLS networks. The Path
Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an appropriate
technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of P2MP TE
LSPs. 

This document describes the procedures and extensions to the PCE
communication Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for
the computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.