Subject: I-D Action:draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 21:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Fujisaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document describes a new DHCPv6 option for distributing address
selection policy information defined in RFC3484 and/or source address
and destination address selection policies to a client.  With this
option, site administrators can distribute address selection policy
to control the node's address selection behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.