Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SNMP Context Mapping MIB
	Author(s)	: T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document defines a MIB module to manage the usage of SNMP
   contexts.  Specically, within for an SNMP agent which implements
   multiple copies/instances of some other MIB module, this MIB module
   provides a mapping between SNMP Contexts and the individual instances
   of that other MIB module.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kkoushik-snmp-context-map-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.