Subject: I-D Action:draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : D. York, T. Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-03

This document describes 'P-Charge-Info', a private Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing information
about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is currently in
production usage by a number of equipment vendors and carriers and
this document is submitted to request the registration of this header
with IANA as required by section 4.2 of RFC 3427 and RFC 3968.  This
P-Header may also be used in some situations to carry the ISUP Charge
Number parameter for PSTN interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.