Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-certid-keyid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Syntaxes for Unambiguous Identification of Certificates and Public Keys
	Author(s)       : S. Leonard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-certid-keyid-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document discusses methods to unambiguously identify a
particular certificate and a particular public key that may or may
not be in a certificate.  This document further proposes
standardizing on one of these structures on a going-forward basis
throughout new PKIX standards.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-certid-keyid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.