Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP State Management Mechanism Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP State Management Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-05.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document defines the HTTP Cookie and Set-Cookie headers.  These
headers can be used by HTTP servers to store state on HTTP user
agents, letting the servers maintain a stateful session over the
mostly stateless HTTP protocol.  The cookie protocol has many
historical infelicities that degrade its security and privacy.

NOTE: If you have suggestions for improving the draft, please send

email to [email-masked].  Suggestions with test cases are

especially appreciated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.