Subject: I-D Action:draft-roach-martini-gin-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-martini-gin-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-03-24

This document defines a mechanism by which a SIP server acting as a
traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) can register with a SIP
Service Provider (SSP) to receive phone calls for extensions
designated by phone numbers.  In order to function properly, this
mechanism relies on the fact that the phone numbers are fully
qualified and globally unique.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roach-martini-gin-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.