Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Host Configuration in 6rd Deployment
	Author(s)       : D. Guo, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document proposes two new DHCPv4 options which allow IPv6 hosts 
 to obtain configuration information (e.g., DNS servers). The DHCPv6 
 Server Option in DHCPv4 provides the IPv6 address of DHCPv6 server 
 to the 6rd CPE. In result the 6rd CPE can relay DHCPv6 requests to 
 DHCPv6 servers. As an alternative, the IPv6 DNS Server Option is used 
 in the scenario where hosts only need the information of IPv6 DNS 
 servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.