Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Miscellaneous Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)	: M. Garcia-Martin, S. Veikkolainen, R. Gilman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
   framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
   and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a Media
   capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
   additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
   into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

   This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
   endpoints to negotiate a number of miscellaneous SDP capabilities.
   In particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate media
   titles ("i=" line for each media), connection data ("c=" line), and
   media bandwidth ("b=" line).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-misc-cap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.