Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-ipsecme-pake-criteria-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:15:04 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Password-Based Authentication in IKEv2: Selection Criteria and Comparison
	Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-ipsecme-pake-criteria-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-01

The IPsecME working group has been chartered with specifying a new
password-based authentication method for IKEv2.  This document
presents a few solution alternatives, and lists potential criteria
for choosing among them.  It is not the author's intention to publish
this document as an RFC.  Moreover, it is more subjective than most
IETF documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-ipsecme-pake-criteria-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.