Subject: I-D Action:draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 3GPP TFT Reference for Flow Binding
	Author(s)       : M. Jeyatharan, C. Ng
	Filename        : draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This memo describes a reference to third generation partner ship
project (3GPP) defined traffic flow template (TFT) as a traffic
selector in the flow based routing mechanism described in the flow
binding draft [1].  This memo, further specifies a new traffic
selector sub-option format to be used with the flow binding mobility
option defined in draft [1], in order to transport the TFT reference
from the mobile node to its home agent in a 3GPP SAE (service
architecture evolution) scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeyatharan-mext-flow-tftemp-reference-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.