Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication-Results Registration For Differentiating Among Cryptographic Results
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This memo updates the registry of allowed properties in
Authentication-Results: message header fields to allow a multiple-
result report to distinguish among one or more cryptographic
signatures on a message, thus associating specific results with the
signatures they represent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-authres-header-b-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.