Subject: I-D Action:draft-schroetter-wson-ospf-link-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 03:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Link Information Model for OSPF
	Author(s)       : D. Schroetter, G. Martinelli
	Filename        : draft-schroetter-wson-ospf-link-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document describes the extensions to the OSPF Link TLV to
support Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength
Switched Optical Networks (WSON) under the control of Generalized
MPLS (GMPLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schroetter-wson-ospf-link-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.