Subject: I-D Action:draft-birkos-p2psip-security-key-refresh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Mechanisms and Key Refresh for P2PSIP Overlays
	Author(s)       : K. Birkos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-birkos-p2psip-security-key-refresh-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document proposes security extensions that are applicable to
P2PSIP overlays that follow the base protocol described in the WG
leading drafts. The proposed extensions exploit symmetric/asymmetric
cryptography and a key refresh mechanism to protect the signaling
exchanged between the participating peers in order to enhance the
robustness of the system against several types of attacks that are
common to peer-to-peer networks. The refresh mechanism is either
supervised by higher-level trusted peers or exclusively controlled by
the members of the overlay.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-birkos-p2psip-security-key-refresh-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.