Subject: I-D Action:draft-lavers-rsvp-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP Usage in Enterprise Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Lavers, K. Bailey
	Filename        : draft-lavers-rsvp-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This document presents a number of resource control requirements that
enterprise network administrators face.  It also discusses how RSVP
is being used, or considered, in order to address these requirements.

This document is offered as input to the IETF 77 RSVP mini-BOF.  The
authors recommend that the IETF continues supporting RSVP as a
Standards Track protocol and continue facilitating development of
necessary RSVP extensions in the Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lavers-rsvp-usage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.