Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for SIP-based Media Recording (SIPREC)
	Author(s)	: A. Hutton, K. Rehor, R. Jain, L. Portman
	Filename	: draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-3-10
	
Session recording is a critical requirement in many business
   communications environments such as call centers and financial
   trading floors.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
   recorded for regulatory and compliance reasons.  In others, calls may
   be recorded for quality control or business analytics.

   Recording is typically done by sending a copy of the session media to
   the recording devices.  This document specifies requirements for
   extensions to SIP that will manage delivery of media from an end-
   point that originates media (or that has access to it) to a recording
   device.  This is being referred to as SIP-based Media Recording.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rehor-dispatch-session-recording-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.