Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-goyal-roll-p2p-performance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Performance Analysis of P2P Routing along a DAG in LLNs
	Author(s)	: M. Goyal, J. Martocci, Y. Bashir, E. Baccelli, T. Humpal
	Filename	: draft-goyal-roll-p2p-performance-00.txt,.pdf
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-3-2
	
   In this draft, we analyze the point-to-point (P2P) routing
   performance of RPL by comparing the shortest P2P route costs in a
   sample network topology with the corresponding costs when routing
   along a tree built to minimize the routing costs to the tree's root.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goyal-roll-p2p-performance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.