Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarolahti-mptcp-af-multipath-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-address Interface in the Socket API
	Author(s)       : P. Sarolahti
	Filename        : draft-sarolahti-mptcp-af-multipath-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-04

This document specifies a new address family to be used for sockets
that are bound to more than one IP address, as motivated by the
Multipath TCP work in the IETF.  The goal is to use the same set of
function calls as traditionally, but by new address family make it
possible for them to express multiple addresses to connect or bind
to.  The document gives a high-level definition of the behavior of
the traditional function calls, but a detailed specification of the
API syntax is not in the scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarolahti-mptcp-af-multipath-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.