Subject: I-D Action:draft-rsalz-qname-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The QName URN Namespace
	Author(s)       : D. Orchard, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-qname-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This specification defines a Uniform Resource Name namespace for XML
namespace-qualified names, QNames.  As long as the URN is encoded in
the same character set as the document containing the original QName,
the Qname URN provides enough information to maintain the semantics,
and optionally the exact syntax, of the original name.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rsalz-qname-urn-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.