Subject: I-D Action:draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compressed IPFIX for smart meters in constrained networks
	Author(s)       : L. Braun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document specifies the Compressed IPFIX protocol that serves for
transmitting measurement data in 6LoWPAN networks [RFC4944].
Compressed IPFIX is derived from IPFIX [RFC5101] and adopted to the
needs of constrained networks.  This documents specifies how the
Compressed IPFIX Data and Template Records are transmitted in 6LoWPAN
networks and how Compressed IPFIX data can be converted into
uncompressed IPFIX data in a proxy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.