Subject: I-D Action:draft-tolle-core-ebhttp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Embedded Binary HTTP (EBHTTP)
	Author(s)       : G. Tolle
	Filename        : draft-tolle-core-ebhttp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-23

Embedded Binary HTTP (EBHTTP) is a binary-formatted, space-efficient,
stateless encoding of the standard HTTP/1.1 protocol.  EBHTTP is
intended for transport of small named data items, such as sensor
readings, between resource-constrained nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tolle-core-ebhttp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.