Subject: I-D Action:draft-xli-behave-xlate-partial-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless/Partial-state 1:N Network Address and Protocol Translation between IPv4 and IPv6 nodes
	Author(s)       : X. Li, C. Bao
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-xlate-partial-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document presents concepts and implementations of stateless/
partial-state 1:N network address and protocol translation between
IPv4 and IPv6 nodes.

Stateless 1:N translation keeps the features of stateless, end-to-end
address transparency and bidirectional-initiated communications of
the original stateless translation (1:1 IVI), in addition it can
utilize the IPv4 addresses more effectively.  However, it requires
the modification of the IPv6 end systems or deploying home gateways.
By introducing "partial state" in the translator, this requirement is
not necessary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-xlate-partial-state-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.