Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 02:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and NEMO Basic Support
	Author(s)       : H. Soliman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-06.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 that allow nodes
to bind one or more flows to a care-of address.  These extensions
allow multihomed nodes to instruct home agents and other Mobile IPv6
entities to direct inbound flows to specific addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.