Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Problem Statement for Plug-and-Play Deployment of Network Devices
	Author(s)	: T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), J. Schoenwaelder, Y. Shi
	Filename	: draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This memo describes the problem of plug-and-play deployment of new
   nodes.  It defines this problem as minimizing the amount of pre-
   configuration required to achieve a successful security association
   with a centralized configuration system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-network-configuration-problem-statement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.