Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)	: T. Dietz, B. Claise, J. Quittek
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX MIB module
   [I-D.ietf-ipfix-mib].  For IPFIX implementations that use packet
   sampling (PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475], this memo
   defines the PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for providing
   information on applied packet selection functions and their
   parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.