Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for accessing data in network storage
	Author(s)       : B. Ohlman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-01

So far, the intended scope of the DECoupled Application Data Enroute
(DECADE) working group has mainly been focused on peer-to-peer (P2P)
applications.  There are however many non-P2P-based application that
could also benefit from in-network storage.  The target of DECADE
should thus specify a protocol that is also suitable for generic
applications with certain characteristics and not only P2P
applications.  This document enumerates a number of requirements that
should be considered during the design and implementation of this
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.