Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Option
	Author(s)       : W. Dec, R. Johnson
	Filename        : draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes the DHCPv6 Route Option for provisioning IPv6
routes on a DHCPv6 client.  This is expected to improve the ability
of an operator to configure and influence a client's ability to pick
an appropriate route to a destination when this client is multi-homed
to routers and where other means of route configuration may be
impractical.  The option is primarily envisaged for configuring a
broadband Residential Gateway (RG) router, but is generic enough to
be used by other types of DHCPv6 clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.