Subject: I-D Action:draft-sato-xmpp-software-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations of software generated message on XMPP
	Author(s)       : H. Sato, N. Ogashiwa
	Filename        : draft-sato-xmpp-software-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-01

In RFC2779 [RFC2779] and RFC2778 [RFC2778], XMPP [RFC3920] client
is defined as "PRINCIPALS are the people, groups, and/or software
in the "real world" outside the system that use the system as a
means of coordination and communication.  Considering this
description, it does not matter whether the user of end node is
human or software. However, current specification of XMPP is
expected that there will be a human in front of the client. So,
there is no consideration for looping the message between softwares
and processing message that human will not be able to react.
Recently system and software are replying in return of
human. Moreover, by making client act like a human, new network
service can be made.  There are many of these called "bots"
already, but there is a possibility which can aggregate or control
remote resources.By clarifying models of usage and problem, this
document aims to use XMPP in software-to-software and
human-to-software models not only human-to-human model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sato-xmpp-software-message-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.