Subject: I-D Action:draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow tracking procedure for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Trung, Y. Hong
	Filename        : draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-01

When a mobile node attaches to the proxy mobile IPv6 domain by using
multiple interfaces simultaneously, it can dynamically move a flow
from an interface to another.  A Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) should
be aware of this event and inform a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) to
send packets of the flow to appropriate interfaces.  This document
introduces procedures for the MAGs and a LMA to actively track the
movement of the flow basing on the flow-label of the IPv6 packet
header.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.