Subject: I-D Action:draft-lha-krb-wg-some-numbers-to-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kerberos number registry to IANA
	Author(s)       : L. Astrand
	Filename        : draft-lha-krb-wg-some-numbers-to-iana-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-22

Kerberos have many registers where only some have been registered,
this document tries to cover the rest of them.  There is a private
space but that can not be used for implementation in released
software.  Also private is not avaible for all types.  This document
moves control over the numbers to an IANA number registerty.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lha-krb-wg-some-numbers-to-iana-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.