Subject: I-D Action:draft-filsfils-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LFA applicability in SP networks
	Author(s)       : C. Filsfils, et al.
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-03-01

In this draft, we analyze the applicability of LoopFree Alternates in
both core and access parts of Service Provider networks.  We provide
design guides to favor their applicability where relevant, typically
in the access part of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-filsfils-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.