Subject: I-D Action:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)       : J. Rydell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-11.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes an algorithm for challenge-response
authentication developed by the "Initiative for Open AuTHentication"
(OATH).  The specified mechanisms leverage the HMAC-based One-Time
Password algorithm (HOTP) and offer one-way and mutual authentication
capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.