Subject: I-D Action:draft-whittle-ivip-fpr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Payload Replication mapping distribution for Ivip
	Author(s)       : R. Whittle
	Filename        : draft-whittle-ivip-fpr-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-03-06

Fast Payload Replication (FPR) is a technique for fanning out the
payloads of individual packets to large numbers of recipients.  It
was developed as the central part of Ivip's real-time mapping
distribution system.  However, as of late February 2010, Ivip has a
new mapping system: Distributed Real Time Mapping (DRTM) which
operates on different principles.  Therefore, the material in this ID
is no longer an essential part of Ivip.  Some of it may be useful for
other purposes and for two potential purposes in Ivip, both of which
are entirely optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-ivip-fpr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.