Subject: I-D Action:draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Additions to LIST Command
	Author(s)       : J. Elie
	Filename        : draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This document defines a set of enhancements to the Network News
Transfer Protocol (NNTP) that allows a client to request extended
information from NNTP servers regarding server status, policy, and
other aspects of local configuration.  These enhancements are made as
new keywords to the existing LIST capability described in RFC 3977.

This memo updates and formalizes the LIST DISTRIBUTIONS and LIST
SUBSCRIPTIONS commands defined in RFC 2980.  It also adds the LIST
COUNTS, LIST MODERATORS and LIST MOTD commands, and specifies
additional values returned by the existing LIST ACTIVE command for
the status of a newsgroup.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elie-nntp-list-additions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.