Subject: I-D Action:draft-shelby-core-coap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
	Author(s)       : Z. Shelby, B. Frank
	Filename        : draft-shelby-core-coap-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document specifies the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
a RESTful protocol for use with constrained networks and nodes.  CoAP
easily translates to HTTP for integration with the web while meeting
specialized requirements such as multicast support, very low overhead
and simplicity for constrained environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-coap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.