Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kassinen-p2psip-group-taxonomy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Taxonomy for P2P Group Management Solutions
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, Z. Yan, H. Zhou, J. Guan, S. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-kassinen-p2psip-group-taxonomy-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   We analyze existing or proposed P2P group management solutions.
   Based on the analysis, we present a comprehensive taxonomy for the
   solutions.  The highest level of the taxonomoy classifies the P2P
   group management solutions according to their motivation, group-
   forming criteria, methods for applying the criteria, and technical
   realization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kassinen-p2psip-group-taxonomy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.