Subject: I-D Action:draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations
	Author(s)       : S. Morris, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-03-05

This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morris-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.