Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)	: X. Li, C. Bao, F. Baker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-11.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2010-3-16
	
This document forms a replacement of the Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation Algorithm (SIIT) described in RFC 2765.  The algorithm
   translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers (including ICMP
   headers).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.