Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-upstream-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Upstream Label Assignment for RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, J. Le Roux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-upstream-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes procedures for distributing upstream-assigned
labels for Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-
TE).  It also describes how these procedures can be used for avoiding
branch LSR traffic replication on a LAN for RSVP-TE point-to-
multipoint (P2MP)LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-upstream-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.