Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Counter Mode with IKEv2
	Author(s)       : S. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-31

This document describes the usage of Advanced Encryption Standard
Counter Mode (AES-CTR), with an explicit initialization vector, by
IKEv2 for encrypting the IKEv2 exchanges that follow the IKE_SA_INIT
exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-aes-ctr-ikev2-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.