Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : T. Cheung, J. Ryoo
	Filename        : draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document describes a mechanism to address the requirement for 
protection of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in an MPLS Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) mesh topology. The mesh protection mechanism 
enables multiple recovery paths to share protection resources for the 
protection of working paths by coordinating protection switching 
operations according to the priority assigned to each protection 
domain. 

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force 
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication 
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport 
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the 
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.