Subject: I-D Action:draft-zyp-json-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A JSON Media Type for Describing the Structure and Meaning of JSON Documents
	Author(s)       : K. Zyp
	Filename        : draft-zyp-json-schema-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-03-24

JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) Schema defines the media type
application/schema+json, a JSON based format for defining the
structure of JSON data.  JSON Schema provides a contract for what
JSON data is required for a given application and how to interact
with it.  JSON Schema is intended to define validation,
documentation, hyperlink navigation, and interaction control of JSON
data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zyp-json-schema-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.