Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-dns-newzone-notify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A mechanism for synchronization across name servers on zone creation
	Author(s)       : C. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-dns-newzone-notify-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This memo describes the NEWZONE_NOTIFY opcode for DNS, by which a
primary master server advises a set of slave servers that there are
zones that has been created and that queries should be initiated to
discover the new zone data.

This draft also specifies a mechanism for the slave servers to
achieve authenticated synchronization of zone data as well as zone
synchronization information with the primary when zones are created
on the primary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-dns-newzone-notify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.