Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-lsp-ping-fecext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LSP-Ping Target FEC Stack Extensions
	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-lsp-ping-fecext-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-3-10
	
LSP-Ping for MPLS is existing and widely deployment OAM mechanisms
   for MPLS LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP Ping Target
   FEC stack for MPLS data tunneled over MPLS tunnels, MPLS Target FEC 
   as well as Static Target FEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-lsp-ping-fecext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.