Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cached Information Extension
	Author(s)       : S. Santesson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-30

This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension for
cached information. This extension allows the TLS client to inform a
server of cached information from previous TLS sessions, allowing the
server to omit sending cached static information to the client during
the TLS handshake protocol exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.