Subject: I-D Action:draft-daboo-vcard-service-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard: Service Type Parameter
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-vcard-service-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document defines a "Service Type" parameter for use on various
vCard properties to help clients distinguish between different types
of communication services that may be using the same protocol, yet
are distinct.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-vcard-service-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.