Subject: I-D Action:draft-yokota-netlmm-pmipv6-mn-itho-support-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Interface Support for IP Hosts
	Author(s)       : H. Yokota, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yokota-netlmm-pmipv6-mn-itho-support-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-03-08

A Virtual Interface is a software semantic internal to the host
operating system.  This semantic is widely available in all popular
operating systems and is used in various protocol implementations.
The Virtual Interface support is also required on the mobile node
operating in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain, for leveraging various
mobility features such as inter-technology handoffs, multihoming and
flow mobility support.  This document explains the operational
details of Virtual Interface construct and the inter-working with the
network elements in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain for supporting
various network-based mobility management features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-netlmm-pmipv6-mn-itho-support-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.