Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Completing the Request Location
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) that allows a
request to specify that a PIDF be returned in the response if the
location was valid, but there were some missing elements.  For
example, an civic location that did not include a postal code, but
was otherwise a complete, and unambiguous location, would receive a
complete PIDF in the response that included the postal code.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-completed-location-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.