Subject: I-D Action:draft-whittle-ivip-glossary-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Glossary of some Ivip and scalable routing terms
	Author(s)       : R. Whittle
	Filename        : draft-whittle-ivip-glossary-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-03-06

This glossary is intended to help with the understanding of terms
used in the Ivip core-edge separation architecture and of some non-
Ivip terms which are pertinent to scalable routing.  These are not
"official" definitions of terms as used in scalable routing, but I
hope they will help newcomers to the field.  Please suggest
corrections, additions and improvements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-whittle-ivip-glossary-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.