Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-alt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Alternative Topology (LISP+ALT)
	Author(s)       : V. Fuller, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-alt-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-03-29

This document describes a simple mapping database to be used by the
Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) to find Endpoint Identifier
(EID) to Routing Locator (RLOC) mappings.  Termed the Alternative
Logical Topology (ALT), the database is built as an overlay network
on the public Internet using the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and
the Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE).  Using these proven
protocols, the ALT can be built and deployed relatively quickly
without major changes to the existing routing infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-alt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.