Subject: I-D Action:draft-arifumi-softwire-dslite-global-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global IPv4 Address Configuration Option for DS-Lite
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, T. Fujisaki
	Filename        : draft-arifumi-softwire-dslite-global-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-03-01

When an ISP tries to deploy IPv6 and take an action for IPv4 address
depletion, DS-Lite is reasonable approach for solving both of the
problems.  However, it is troublesome for an ISP to have the existing
IPv4 service facilities and DS-Lite facilities at the same time for
not a short period of time.  This document proposes a mechanism to
assign an IPv4 global address in DS-Lite framework, which makes every
customer to move to DS-Lite based network, and enables an ISP to
maintain single facility of the service network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arifumi-softwire-dslite-global-addr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.