Subject: I-D Action:draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 10:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
	Author(s)       : Y. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP
based method that servers can use to provide status information not
just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
intermediate certificates in the chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.