Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An information model for Kerberos version 5
	Author(s)       : L. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
KDC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.