Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-suzuki-bgp-exp-aspath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Explicit AS_PATH Attribute for BGP Update
	Author(s)	: K. Suzuki, M. Jibiki
	Filename	: draft-suzuki-bgp-exp-aspath-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-2-28
	
   This document describes a extension of BGP for controlling the area
   where UPDATE messages are propagated.  For this purpose, this
   document defines a new path attribute, explicit AS_PATH Attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-bgp-exp-aspath-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.