Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-notary-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By Extensions
	Author(s)       : N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-notary-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-24

This document describes the "envelope-dsn", "redirect-dsn",
"envelope-deliverby", and "redirect-deliverby" extensions to the
Sieve email filtering language.  The "envelope-dsn" and "envelope-
deliverby" extensions provide access to additional envelope
information provided by the delivery status notification and
deliver-by SMTP extensions.  The "redirect-dsn" and "redirect-
deliverby" extensions extend Sieve's redirect action to provide
control over delivery status notification and deliver-by parameters,
respectively.

Change History (to be removed prior to publication as an RFC

Clarified orcpt decoding.

Changed the ABNF for notary values to disallow spaces.

Fixed several typos.

Changed name of extension from notary to envelope-dsn.

Added the redirect-dsn extension.

Updated references.

Added a note about the use of ADDRESS-PART arguments with the new
envelope-part strings defined by the envelope-dsn extension.

Fleshed out the redirect-dsn extension.

Changed document title to agree with new extension names.

Added some examples.

Fixed more typos.

Changed dsn-envelope and dsn-redirect to envelope-dsn and redirect-
dsn, respectively.

Added a redirect-dsn example.

Added the two deliver-by extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.