Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Implementation of a large scale carrier-level VoIP system  using P2PSIP
	Author(s)	: J. Xie, G. Li, Y. Zhang, B. He, S. Duan, C. Li
	Filename	: draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document introduces a practical work for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) SIP
   system based on Distributed Service Network (DSN), which was proposed
   by China Mobile in ITU-T. In this document, it introduces some key
   problem of carrier grade P2PSIP VoIP system. Then it gives a brief
   introduction on DSN VoIP system and especially discusses some key
   technologies aimed at those mentioned problems. At last, it presents
   some validation works for those technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.