Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-belgra-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of Evolving G.709 OTN Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Belotti, P. Grandi
	Filename	: draft-belgra-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2010-3-23
	
The recent revision of ITU-T Recommendation G.709 [G709-V3] has 
   introduced new fixed and flexible ODU containers, enabling optimized 
   support for an increasingly abundant service mix. 

   This document describes OSPF routing protocol extensions to support 
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) control of all currently defined ODU 
   containers, in support of both sub-lambda and lambda level routing 
   granularity.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-belgra-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.