Subject: I-D Action:draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
	Author(s)       : J. Buford, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-03-01

We describe protocol and API extensions to P2P-SIP for constructing
SAM sessions using hybrid combinations of Application Layer
Multicast, native multicast, and multicast tunnels.  We use the AMT
relay and gateway elements for interoperation between native regions
and ALM regions.  The baseline architecture allows different overlay
algorithms and different ALM control algorithms to be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.