Subject: I-D Action:draft-raggarwa-pwe3-p2mp-pw-encaps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Point-to-Multipoint Pseudo-Wire Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, F. JOUNAY
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-pwe3-p2mp-pw-encaps-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-08

A Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Pseudowire (PW) is a mechanism that
emulates the essential attributes of a P2MP Telecommunications
service such as P2MP ATM over a Packet Switched Network (PSN).

This document describes the encapsulation and data plane procedures
for a P2MP PW. These procedures are meant to be independent of the
control plane used to signal a P2MP PW.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-pwe3-p2mp-pw-encaps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.