Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual-Stack Lite Broadband Deployments Following IPv4 Exhaustion
	Author(s)       : A. Durand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document revisits the dual-stack model and introduces the dual-
stack lite technology aimed at better aligning the costs and benefits
of deploying IPv6.  Dual-stack lite enables a broadband service
provider to share IPv4 addresses among customers by combining two
well-known technologies: IP in IP (IPv4-in-IPv6) and Network Address
Translation (NAT).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.