Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-nomcom-report-2009-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NomCom Chair's Report: 2009-2010
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-nomcom-report-2009-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document reports on the activities of the 2009-10 IETF
Nominating Committee (NomCom).  This document summarizes the overall
process used by the committee.  Some specific issues and concerns
that arose during the process are also discussed, some of which
require consideration by the community and others that could be
helpful to future NomComs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-nomcom-report-2009-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.