Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LRDD: Link-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-02

LRDD (pronounced 'lard') provides a process for obtaining information
about a resource identified by a URI.  The 'information about a
resource' - a resource descriptor - provides machine-readable
information that aims to increase interoperability and enhance
interactions with the resource.  LRDD provides a narrow and well-
defined set of rules for obtaining and processing link-based
descriptors (found in multiple places such as HTTP headers, document
markup, and resource descriptors) which are often required for
security and consistent client behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.