Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HIP (Host Identity Protocol) Immediate Carriage and Conveyance of Upper- layer Protocol Signaling (HICCUPS)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, J. Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-05

This document defines a new HIP (Host Identity Protocol) packet type
called DATA.  HIP DATA packets are used to securely and reliably
convey arbitrary protocol messages over the Internet and various
overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-hiccups-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.