Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for MPLS-TP PW OAM configuration
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes a procedure for the configuration of the
pseudowire (PW) virtual circuit connectivity verification (VCCV)
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) OAM mechanism through LDP
extensions.  As the other MPLS-TP PW OAM functionalities develop, the
procedure may be changed to cover them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.