Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Token Encapsulate/Decapsulate and OID Comparison Functions for the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson, L. Astrand
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-30

This document describes threee abstract Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) interfaces used to
encapsulate/decapsulate context tokens and compare OIDs, and their C
bindings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.