Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 11:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of ACH TLV Structure
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-05

In some application of the associated channel header (ACH), it is
necessary to have the ability to include a set of TLVs to provide
additional context information for the ACH payload.  This document
defines a number of TLV types.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.