Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marques-l3vpn-ibgp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:30:07 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Internal BGP as PE-CE protocol
	Author(s)	: R. Raszuk, K. Patel, K. Kumaki, T. Yamagata, P. Marques
	Filename	: draft-marques-l3vpn-ibgp-02.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-3-3
	
This document defines protocol extensions and procedures for BGP
   PE-CE router iteration in BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] networks.  These
   have the objective of making the usage of the BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   transparent to the customer network, as far as routing information is
   concerned.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-l3vpn-ibgp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.