Subject: I-D Action:draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Logical Data Model for Location Protocols
	Author(s)       : K. Doran, R. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-01

There are currently several protocols developed by different
standards organizations that implement a basic design pattern where a
client requests location from a location server and the server
responds with location information.  This document defines a general
data model for such protocols, and describes how some existing
geolocation protocols can be mapped into this unified model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doran-geopriv-proto-map-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.