Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-03-08

It is desirable to operate a server behind a device that does not
normally permit operating a server, such as a carrier's NAT64, a
carrier's NAT44 (including the AFTR element described in Dual-Stack
Lite).  This document proposes an application-level protocol to allow
a host to request opening a port in such an upstream device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-softwire-port-control-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.