Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGMP and MLD Protocol Extensions for Mobility
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, T. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document describes an explicit membership notification operation
and IGMP and MLD Hold and Release protocol extensions for hosts and
routers.  The interoperability with the standard IGMPv3/MLDv2
protocols and these previous versions is also taken into account.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.