Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-multimob-reliable-igmp-mld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 01:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reliable IGMP and MLD Protocols in Wireless Environment
	Author(s)       : H. Liu, W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-liu-multimob-reliable-igmp-mld-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This memo specifies the reliability enhancement of IGMP and MLD 
group management protocol, which is intended to be used in wireless 
and/or mobile network environment.  The reliability is simply 
achieved by providing acknowledgment to IGMP/MLD join messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-reliable-igmp-mld-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.