Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)       : A. Uzelac, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document defines a peering architecture for the Session
Initation Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261], it's functional components and
interfaces.  It also describes the steps necessary to establish a
session between two peering domains in the context of the functions
defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.