Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 02:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to the View-based Access Control Model for use with RADIUS
	Author(s)       : K. Narayan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-06

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
describes a backward-compatible supplement to the View-based Access
Control Model (VACM) for version 3 of the Simple Network Management
Protocol (SNMPv3) for use with the Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS) or other Authentication, Authorization, and
Accounting (AAA) services to provide authorization of MIB database
access, and defines objects for managing this supplement.  It is
intended to be used in conjunction with session-oriented secure SNMP
Transport Models that facilitate RADIUS authentication, such as the
Secure Shell Transport Model.

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the working group's
mailing list at [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.