Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-behave-nat46-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 08:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT46 considerations
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-behave-nat46-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The period of IPv4/IPv6 transisation will last for a long time.
Different phases of IPv4/IPv6 transisation have different scenarioes
and requirements thus need different solutions.  In the early stage
of IPv4/IPv6 transisation, sicne the majority of the Internet
resources locate in the IPv4 Internet, the main communication type of
the IPv4/IPv6 transition is v6 to v4 which is the IPv6 clients iniate
communication to the IPv4 servers.  At the later stage of the IPv4/
IPv6 transisation, the servers may locate in the IPv6 network/
Internet, in this scenario, there is a need for the legacy IPv4
client to iniate communication to the IPv6 servers.  This document
analyses the problems of v4 to v6 communication and discusses a
solution called PNAT-Lite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-behave-nat46-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.