Subject: I-D Action:draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suggested values for SMTP Enhanced Status Codes for Anti-Spam Policy
	Author(s)       : J. Macdonald
	Filename        : draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This document establishes a set of extended SMTP policy codes for
anti-spam. It seeks to provide additional codes for error texts that
currently use the extended SMTP error code 5.7.1. The anti-spam codes
were determined by looking at error texts produced by major ISPs and
finding commonalities. The result is a new set of error texts with
associated extended SMTP error codes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.