Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:15:03 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for IP multicast performance monitoring
	Author(s)	: M. Bianchetti, G. Picciano, M. Chen, J. Qiu
	Filename	: draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-3-5
	
With increasing deployment of IP multicast in service providers (SPs) 
   network, SPs need a carrier-grade IP multicast performance monitoring 
   system. This document describes the requirements for such a system 
   for a SP network. This system enables efficient performance 
   monitoring in SPs' production network and provides diagnostic 
   information in case of performance degradation or failure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bipi-mboned-ip-multicast-pm-requirement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.