Subject: I-D Action:draft-gould-rfc4310bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : J. Gould, S. Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-gould-rfc4310bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-03-03

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension mapping for the provisioning and management of Domain Name
System security extensions (DNSSEC) for domain names stored in a
shared central repository.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends
the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features required
for the provisioning of DNS security extensions.

This document incorporates feedback from early implementers on the
PROVREG mail list and users.

This document obsoletes RFC 4310.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gould-rfc4310bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.