Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-07.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2010-03-08

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multi-homing, and
inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document surveys many of the
proposals that were brought forward for discussion in this activity,
as well as some of the subsequent analysis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.