Subject: I-D Action:draft-kato-behave-prefix-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Checksum-Neutral Prefix NAT for IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Kato, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kato-behave-prefix-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document describes a use-case of IPv6-to-IPv6 network address
translation, and a new translation mechanism.  To be used in a
network where IPv6 /64 prefix is advertiesed, a network address
translation mechanism is proposed that is based on Interface
Identifier rewriting to be checksum neutral.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kato-behave-prefix-nat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.