Subject: I-D Action:draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Communication Diversion Information in support of the Communication Diversion (CDIV) Notification (CDIVN) CDIV service
	Author(s)       : R. Avasarala, et al.
	Filename        : draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-03-22

3GPP and TISPAN are defining the protocol specification for the
Communication Diversion (CDIV) service using IP Multimedia (IM) Core
Network (CN) subsystem supplementary service.  As part of CDIV, a SIP
based Event package framework is used for notifying users about
diversions (re-directions or forwarding) of their incoming
communication sessions.  This document proposes a new SIP event
package for allowing users to subscribe to and receive such
notifications.  Users can further define filters to control the rate
and content of such notifications.  The proposed event package is
applicable to the CDIV supplementary service in IMS and may not be
applicable to the general internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.