Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow control policies provision of PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : D. Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-01

PMIPv6 is designed to provide network based mobility, it requrie no
changes to the UE.  There are proposals to extend PMIPv6 to support
flow mobility.  Flow mobility requries the UE and the network should
have communication protocol to carry the flow control policies.  This
paper proposes to use the IKE protocol to carry the flow control
information between the UE and network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-netext-flow-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.