Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) Routing
	Author(s)       : I. Chakeres, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-03-22

The Dynamic MANET On-demand (DYMO) routing protocol is intended for
use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  DYMO
determines unicast routes among DYMO routers within the network in an
on-demand fashion, offering improved convergence in dynamic
topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.