Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ghanadan-manet-ahdr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Adaptive Hybrid Domain Routing (AHDR)
	Author(s)	: R. Ghanadan, J. Hsu, G. Sadosuk
	Filename	: draft-ghanadan-manet-ahdr-00.txt
	Pages		: 68
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
This document describes the Adaptive Hybrid Domain Routing (AHDR)
   protocol. It describes the parts of the protocol that are required
   of all implementations as well as optional requirements that each
   implementation may include. AHDR allows router nodes to form far-
   reaching ad-hoc networks, especially in wireless environments. AHDR
   uses a combination of proactive and reactive routing schemes to be
   responsive to topology changes without incurring high protocol
   overhead. AHDR adapts to network conditions in order to minimize
   network overhead and maximize network reachability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ghanadan-manet-ahdr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.