Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harjula-p2psip-loadbalancing-survey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Load balancing models for DHT-based Peer-to-Peer Networks
	Author(s)	: E. Harjula, M. Ylianttila
	Filename	: draft-harjula-p2psip-loadbalancing-survey-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
Load balancing in structured (DHT-based) Peer-to-Peer (P2P) systems
   has been thoroughly studied during the past years.  This draft
   provides a review of the existing and proposed load balancing
   mechanisms for structured P2P systems, categorizes them to four
   fundamental load balancing models, and introduces their main
   characteristics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harjula-p2psip-loadbalancing-survey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.