Subject: I-D Action:draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimized RIP for embedded RF networks
	Author(s)       : G. Mulligan
	Filename        : draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-08

This document specifies an optimization to the Routing Information
Protocol (RIP) routing protocol for use in embedded RF IPv6 internets
such as those used in 6lowpan [7] networks.  RIPless specifies the
minimal changes to RIP, as specified in RIPng [2], RIP [3] and RIPv2
[4] to allow the protocol to be used in a "lossy" RF networks where
the routing fabric of the network is built upon powered nodes and
that only the edge devices may be battery powered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.