Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yeung-g-ikev2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Group Key Management for IKEv2
	Author(s)	: S. Rowles, A. Yeung, P. Tran
	Filename	: draft-yeung-g-ikev2-00.txt
	Pages		: 44
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This document presents a new group key distribution protocol, using
   group key distribution RFC 3547 with IKEv2 RFC 4306.  The new
   protocol is similar to IKEv2 in message and payload formats as well
   as message semantics.  The protocol is in conformance with MSEC key
   management architecture that it contains two components: member
   registration and group rekeying, both downloading group security
   associations from the GCKS to a member of the group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.