Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-simpson-tcpct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT)
	Author(s)	: W. Simpson
	Filename	: draft-simpson-tcpct-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2010-2-26
	
   TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT) deter spoofing of connections and
   prevent resource exhaustion, eliminating Responder (server) state
   during the initial handshake.  The Initiator (client) has sole
   responsibility for ensuring required delays between connections.  The
   cookie exchange may carry data, limited to inhibit amplification and
   reflection denial of service attacks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simpson-tcpct-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.