Subject: I-D Action:draft-freed-sieve-notary-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivery Status Notifications and Deliver-By Extensions
	Author(s)       : N. Freed
	Filename        : draft-freed-sieve-notary-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This document describes the "envelope-dsn", "redirect-dsn",
"envelope-deliverby", and "redirect-deliverby" extensions to the
Sieve email filtering language.  The "envelope-dsn" and "envelope-
deliverby" extensions provide access to additional envelope
information provided by the delivery status notification and
deliver-by SMTP extensions.  The "redirect-dsn" and "redirect-
deliverby" extensions extend Sieve's redirect action to provide
control over delivery status notification and deliver-by parameters,
respectively.

Change History (to be removed prior to publication as an RFC

Fixed several typos.

Changed name of extension from notary to envelope-dsn.

Added the redirect-dsn extension.

Updated references.

Added a note about the use of ADDRESS-PART arguments with the new
envelope-part strings defined by the envelope-dsn extension.

Fleshed out the redirect-dsn extension.

Changed document title to agree with new extension names.

Added some examples.

Fixed more typos.

Changed dsn-envelope and dsn-redirect to envelope-dsn and redirect-
dsn, respectively.

Added a redirect-dsn example.

Added the two deliver-by extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-sieve-notary-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.