Subject: I-D Action:draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using 127-bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-Router Links
	Author(s)       : M. Kohno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-03

In many environments it is useful, for security and other reasons, to
use 127-bit IPv6 prefixes on inter-router links.  This document
outlines some of these reasons and proposes that 127-bit IPv6 prefix
lengths be allowed on these links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.