Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hazeyama-traceback-field-trial-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Field Trial of Inter-Domain Traceback Operation in Japan
	Author(s)	: H. Hazeyama, K. Wakasa, K. Takemori
	Filename	: draft-hazeyama-traceback-field-trial-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-2-28
	
   This memo reports a field trial of Inter-Domain Traceback Operation
   in Japan as a proof of concept on IP packet traceback. This field
   trial was carried out with 15 commercial ISPs and one traceback
   control center which was a mediator among participated ISPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hazeyama-traceback-field-trial-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.