Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-hiprg-service-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 02:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Service Overlay Study
	Author(s)       : J. Wang, J. Shen
	Filename        : draft-wang-hiprg-service-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This draft is a HIP service overlay study document, it presents
several disadvantages of current HIP protocol and then takes a brief
introduction of two existing alternative solutions.  Finally, the
authors propose a HIP service overlay architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-hiprg-service-overlay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.