Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS Ring
	Author(s)       : A. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This document describes ring based VPLS architecture. This
architecture is an alternative to existing VPLS architecture. It can
simplify full mesh connections and provide a standard based
protection mechanism, especially when underlying infrastructure is
ring based. It can also reduce unnecessary customer multicast traffic
compared with existing full mesh based VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-ring-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.