Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-decade-resource-control-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Survey of Resource Control in P2P Systems
	Author(s)       : L. Chen, S. Yongchao
	Filename        : draft-chen-decade-resource-control-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document describes the resource control mechanisms utilized by
existing P2P applications.  The intent of this document is to
generate discussion in the community about resource control and
provide guidance for DECADE requirements.  For example, some of these
resource control functions could be supported DECADE to enable better
usability of in-network storage for a wide range of P2P applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-decade-resource-control-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.