Subject: I-D Action:draft-guillou-tsvwg-rsvp-vod-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP for Triple-Play Video on Demand
	Author(s)       : A. Guillou
	Filename        : draft-guillou-tsvwg-rsvp-vod-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This document summarizes SFR resource control requirements associated
with the delivery of Triple Play Video on Demand services to
broadband residential users.  It also describes the approach based on
RSVP for addressing those requirements.

Finally, this document recommends that the IETF continues maintenance
and extension of RSVP so that the industry can continue benefiting
from quality interoperable resource control solutions based on RSVP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guillou-tsvwg-rsvp-vod-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.