Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 01:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 3: Message Payload and Content Negotiation
	Author(s)       : R. Fielding, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-09.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
information initiative since 1990.  This document is Part 3 of the
seven-part specification that defines the protocol referred to as
"HTTP/1.1" and, taken together, obsoletes RFC 2616.  Part 3 defines
HTTP message content, metadata, and content negotiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.