Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 02:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Filtering Location Notifications in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : R. Mahy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-03-06

This document describes filters that limit asynchronous location
notifications to compelling events, designed as an extension to RFC
4661, an XML-based format for event notification filtering, and based
on RFC 3856, the SIP presence event package.  The resulting location
information is conveyed in existing location formats wrapped in the
Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.