Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-camarillo-dispatch-precons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Media State under Preconditions in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: G. Camarillo, J. Maenpaa, G. Yang
	Filename	: draft-camarillo-dispatch-precons-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
   In this document, we describe how a UAS (User Agent Server) involved
   in a session modification can explicitly signal the point where the
   new session parameters start being used.  Explicitly signalling such
   a change in the session parameters can be useful so that network
   intermediaries such as B2BUAs (Back-to-back User Agents) have a clear
   picture of the session's state at every point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-dispatch-precons-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.