Subject: I-D Action:draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Linear Protection Switching in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Z. Haiyan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-03-23

This document specifies a linear protection switching mechanism for 
MPLS-TP. This mechanism supports 1+1 unidirectional/bidirectional 
protection switching and 1:1 bidirectional protection switching. It 
is purely supported by MPLS-TP data plane, and can work without any 
control plane. 

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force 
(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications 
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport 
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the 
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as 
defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.