Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-decade-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Requirements
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-decade-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The target of DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) is to
provide an open and standard in-network storage system for
applications, primarily P2P applications, to store, retrieve and
manage their data.  This draft enumerates and explains requirements,
not only for store and retrieve, but also for data management, access
control and resource control, that should be considered during the
design and implementation of a DECADE system.  These are requirements
on the entire system, some of the requirements may eventually be
implemented by an existing protocol with/without some extensions
(e.g. the data transport level), but a user of DECADE as a complete
architecture would be guaranteed such functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-decade-reqs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.