Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 08:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for LSP Checksum Calculation and Related Processing in multi-vendor Networks using Intermediate System to Intermediate System
	Author(s)       : Z. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-03-07

Recommendations for Interoperable Networks using Intermediate System
to Intermediate System (IS-IS) [RFC3719] highlights a number of
differences between the IS-IS protocol as described in ISO 10589 and
the protocol as it is deployed today.

This document outlines a number of differences found in the China
Mobile backbone network, which is constructed using routers from
several manufacturers.  These differences include LSP checksum
calculation, zero checksum LSP processing, zero remaining lifetime
LSP processing, and corrupt LSP processing.  This document is
intended to provide best current practices to facilitate
interoperability and maintain network stability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-isis-error-lsp-processing-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.