Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-02

This document contains definitions for the different states that
documents (viz. Internet-Drafts) may experience while associated
with an IETF working group.  The first state occurs when an Internet
Draft (I-D) is submitted for consideration as a working group item.
The last state is either when the I-D is sent to the IESG for
publication, or declared as "dead".

The purpose of this Internet-Draft is to serve as a basis for the
definition of requirements to extend the IETF Datatracker tool so
that the community may monitor the status and progression of I-Ds
through IETF working groups.

For completeness, Appendix A has definitions for all of the I-D
states which are already coded into the Datatracker.  These states
describe the progression and status of I-Ds after they have been
submitted to the IESG for publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.