Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Using OAuth for Recursive Delegation
	Author(s)	: B. Vrancken, Z. Zeltsan
	Filename	: draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-3-8
	
This document describes a use case for delegating authorization by a
   Resource Owner to another user via a Client using the OAuth protocol.
   OAuth allows Clients to access server resources on behalf of another
   party (such as a different Client or an end-user).  This document
   describes the use of OAuth for delegating one Client's authorization
   to another Client - a scenario, which is also known as four-legged
   authorization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vrancken-oauth-redelegation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.