Subject: I-D Action:draft-teint-xidna-zonefile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An X-IDNA Profile for DNS Zone Master Files
	Author(s)       : N. Teint
	Filename        : draft-teint-xidna-zonefile-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-03-23

While the Domain Name System (DNS) has allowed any octets in labels
and ressource records since its inception, traditionally, addresses
used for hostnames, email addresses, and other names actuall used in
the DNS were limited to ASCII characters.

This memo defines an extension to allow the use of a wide range of
internationalised addresses that need to be converted to ACE form on
the wire, including domain names and email addresses in zone master
files, without removing the ability to include arbitrary octets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-teint-xidna-zonefile-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.