Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-behave-nat46-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : draft-liu-behave-nat46-01
	Author(s)       : D. Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-behave-nat46-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-01

The IPv4/IPv6 transisation period will last for a long time.
Different phases of IPv4/IPv6 transisation have different scenarioes
and requirements and need different solutions.  In the early stage of
IPv4/IPv6 transisation, sicne the majority of Internet resoure
locates in the IPv4 Internet, the main communication will be IPv6
clients iniate communication to IPv4 servers.  But during the later
stage of the transisation, the servers may locate in the IPv6
network/Internet, in this scenario, there is a need for IPv4 client
to iniate communication to IPv6 servers.  These document proposal
solution to address this scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-behave-nat46-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.