Subject: I-D Action:draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing
	Author(s)       : P. Loureiro, M. Liebsch
	Filename        : draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-03-08

The IETF specified Proxy Mobile IPv6 as protocol for network-based
mobility management.  In Proxy Mobile IPv6, mobile nodes are attached
to the network through Mobility Access Gateways and registered with a
Local Mobility Anchor.  Traffic from and to the mobile node traverses
the mobile node's Local Mobility Anchor, irrespective of the location
of the mobile node's corresponding communication endpoint.  This
document specifies a protocol extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 which
allows the set up and maintenance of a localized routing path between
two communicating mobile nodes' Mobility Access Gateways without
traversing the mobile nodes' Local Mobility Anchor(s).  The protocol
component of a rendezvous control point ensures stable maintenance of
routing states during handover in scenarios with multiple mobility
anchors, where states for the two communication endpoints are
distributed between these anchors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.