Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Error and Notifications
	Author(s)	: H. Poullyau, J. Meuric
	Filename	: draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   This document defines new error and notification types and codes for
   the PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440]. It identifies the
   possible PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification. Thus, this
   draft extends error and notification types in order to associate
   predefined PCEP behaviors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.