Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-mobility-survey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhu-mobility-survey-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Over the last two decades many efforts have been devoted to
developing solutions for mobility support over the global Internet,
which resulted in a variety of proposed solutions.  In this draft we
conducted a systematic survey of the previous efforts to gain an
overall understanding on the solution space of mobility support.
This draft reports our finding and identifies remaining issues in
providing ubiquitous and efficient global scale mobility support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-mobility-survey-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.