Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA) Application
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-03-07

This document describes the Diameter RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA)
Application, which is designed to facillitate the interoperability of
Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) systems based upon
RADIUS and Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.