Subject: I-D Action:draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 06:45:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic UDP Tunnelling (GUT)
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, N. Varis
	Filename        : draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-03-08

Deploying new transport protocols on the Internet is a well-known
problem, as NATs and firewall drop packets with new protocol types.
Tunnelling over UDP is one way to make IP packets hide the actual
payload and enable end-to-end delivery.  This draft proposes a simple
UDP tunnelling encapsulation and end-host operation to enable new
(and old) IP payloads, e.g., new transport protocols, to be deployed
on the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.