Subject: I-D Action:draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PKCS#11 URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : J. Pechanec, D. Moffat
	Filename        : draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-03-22

This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, or
for identifying PKCS#11 tokens themselves.  The URI is based on how
PKCS#11 objects and tokens are identified in the PKCS#11
Cryptographic Token Interface Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.