Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 06:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Cga & Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure Proxy ND Support for SEND
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-03-03

Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) specifies a method for securing
Neighbor Discovery (ND) signaling against specific threats.  As
defined today, SEND assumes that the node sending a ND message is the
owner of the address from which the message is send, so that it is in
possession of the private key used to generate the digital signature
on the message.  This means that the Proxy ND signaling performed by
nodes that do not possess knowledge of the address owner's private
key cannot be secured using SEND.  This document extends the current
SEND specification in order to support Proxy ND operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-proxy-send-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.