Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operating MPLS Transport Profile LSP in Loopback Mode
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-03-01

This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation,
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an MPLS Transport
Profile(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP) in loopback mode for
management purpose. This extension includes mechanism to lock and
unlock MPLS-TP Tunnels traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) or
only specific OAM traffic at a specified LSR on the path of the
MPLS-TP LSP back to the source.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-loopback-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.