Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: VPLS PE Model with E-Tree Support 
	Author(s)	: Y. Jiang
	Filename	: draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
   A scalable VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model with E-Tree support is 
   proposed in this document. In this model, a Tree VSI is introduced 
   which can provide connectivity for both root VLAN and leaf VLAN for 
   the E-Tree service. MAC address based Ethernet forwarding engine 
   works in the same way as before. As VLAN mapping is needed in the 
   Ethernet PW to keep the VLAN domains in different PEs of the same 
   VPLS instance independent, the PW processing needed for this kind of 
   VLAN mapping is also discussed.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.