Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Solution approaches for address-selection problems
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-03-08

In response to address selection problem statement and requirement
documents, this document describes solution approaches and evaluates
proposed solution mechanisms in line with requirements.  It also
examines the applicability for each solution mechanism, and concludes
that no single solution solves the problems and the combination of
the solutions should be the way forward.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.