Subject: I-D Action:draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 05:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) Requirements
	Author(s)       : N. Zong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-03-07

The objective of the PPSP work is to standardize the key signaling
protocols that apply to tracker and peers in a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
streaming system.  These protocols are called PPSP.  This document
enumerates the requirements for the PPSP, which should be considered
when designing PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.