Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Optimized RIP for embedded RF networks
	Author(s)	: G. Mulligan
	Filename	: draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-1
	
This document specifies an optimization to the Routing Information
   Protocol (RIP) routing protocol for use in embedded RF IPv6 internets
   such as those used in 6lowpan [7] networks.  RIPless specifies the
   minimal changes to RIP, as specified in RIPng [2], RIP [3] and RIPv2
   [4] to allow the protocol to be used in a lossy RF network where the
   routing fabric of the network is built upon powered nodes and that
   only the edge devices may be battery powered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mulligan-roll-ripless-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.