Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4)
	Author(s)       : H. Gerstung, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-03-05

RFC Ed. : This draft refers to itself with RFC YYYY.  When this draft
is published as an RFC, the RFC Editor is asked to replace "YYYY" (in
the RFC, including the MIB module part) with the assigned RFC number
and to remove this note.  This draft also refers to
draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto.  When this draft is published as an RFC,
the RFC Editor is asked to replace "draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-proto" (in
the RFC, including the MIB module part) with "RFC ZZZZ" (where ZZZZ
is the assigned RFC number) and to remove this note.

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) is used in networks of all types and
sizes for time synchronization of servers, workstations and other
networked equipment.  As time synchronization is more and more a
mission critical service, standardized means for monitoring and
management of this subsystem of a networked host are required to
allow operators of such a service to setup a monitoring system that
is platform- and vendor-independent.  This document provides a
standardized collection of data objects for monitoring the NTP entity
of such a network participant and it is part of the NTP Version 4
standardization effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-ntpv4-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.