Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS-TP OAM Framework
	Author(s)	: D. Allan, I. Busi, B. Niven-Jenkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2010-3-5
	
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is 
   based on a profile of the MPLS and pseudowire (PW) procedures as 
   specified in the MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE), pseudowire (PW) 
   and multi-segment PW (MS-PW) architectures complemented with 
   additional Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
   procedures for fault, performance and protection-switching management 
   for packet transport applications that do not rely on the presence of 
   a control plane. 

   This document describes a framework to support a comprehensive set of 
   OAM procedures that fulfills the MPLS-TP OAM requirements [12]. 

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force 
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications 
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport 
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the 
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as 
   defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.