Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Jeon, Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-3-5
	
To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, [I-D.ietf-multimob-
   pmipv6-base-solution] has been submitted as a base solution that
   locates MR on the LMA and uses the PMIPv6 tunnel between LMA and MAG
   for MLD messages. In this draft, we present the direct routing
   solution that uses the direct connection between MAG and MR, and
   locates the MLD forwarding proxy function on MAGs. The proposed
   direct routing solution is compared with the base deployment
   solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.