Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) Updates
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-03-25

This document contains a set of updates to the base syntax for CMC, a
Certificate Management protocol using the Cryptographic Message
Syntax (CMS).  This document updates RFC 5272 and RFC 5274.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc5272-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.