Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proactive Connection Verification, Continuity Check and Remote Defect indication for MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)	: A. Fulignoli, S. Boutros, M. Vigoureux
	Filename	: draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-02.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-3-3
	
Continuity Check (CC), Proactive Connectivity Verification (CV) and
   Remote Defect Indication (RDI) functionalities are MPLS-TP OAM
   requirements listed in [3].

   Continuity Check monitors the integrity of the continuity of the path
   for any loss of continuity defect. Connectivity verification monitors
   the integrity of the routing of the path between sink and source for
   any connectivity issues. RDI enables an End Point to report, to its
   associated End Point, a fault or defect condition that it detects on
   a PW, LSP or Section.

   It is RECOMMENDED that a protocol solution, meeting one or more
   functional requirement(s), be the same for PWs, LSPs and Sections as
   per [3].

   This document specifies methods for proactive CV, CC, and RDI for
   MPLS-TP Label Switched Path (LSP), PWs and Sections using
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.