Subject: I-D Action:draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on the EKE Protocol
	Author(s)       : Y. Sheffer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-03-06

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) describes a framework
that allows the use of multiple authentication mechanisms.  This
document defines an authentication mechanism for EAP called EAP-EKE,
based on the Encrypted Key Exchange (EKE) protocol.  This method
provides mutual authentication through the use of a short, easy to
remember password.  Compared with other common authentication
methods, EAP-EKE is not susceptible to dictionary attacks.  Neither
does it require the availability of public-key certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-emu-eap-eke-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.