Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams

	Author(s)	: J. Hui, J. Vasseur
	Filename	: draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-3-10
	
The RPL protocol requires data-plane datagrams to carry RPL routing
   information that is processed by RPL routers when forwarding those
   datagrams.  This document describes the RPL option for use within a
   RPL domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.