Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: R. Mediratta, T. Nadeau, K. Koushik
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-04.txt
	Pages		: 45
	Date		: 2010-4-9
	
This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
    Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
    Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
    for modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used
    in conjunction with Pseudo Wire (PW) Management Information Base
    [RFC5601].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.