Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in VPLS

	Author(s)	: R. Key, S. DeLord, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 
	
This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet 
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN 
   Service (VPLS). It is intended that potential solutions will use 
   these requirements as guidelines. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.