Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-marf-base-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Extensible Format for Email Feedback Reports
	Author(s)       : Y. Shafranovich, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-base-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-04-06

This document defines an extensible format and MIME type that may be
used by network operators to report feedback about received email to
other parties.  This format is intended as a machine-readable
replacement for various existing report formats currently used in
Internet email.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-base-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.