Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The application/pkcs10 Media Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-4-22
	
This document specifies a media type used to carry PKCS#10 
   certification requests as defined in RFC 2986. It carries over the 
   original specification from RFC 2311, which recently has been moved 
   to Historic state, and properly links it to RFC 2986.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-application-pkcs10-media-type-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.