Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-trickle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Trickle Algorithm
	Author(s)       : P. Levis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-trickle-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-04-10

The Trickle algorithm allows wireless nodes to exchange information
in a highly robust, energy efficient, simple, and scalable manner.
Dynamically adjusting transmission windows allows Trickle to spread
new information on the scale of link-layer transmission times while
sending only a few messages per hour when information does not
change.  A simple suppression nechanism and transmission point
selection allows Trickle's communication rate to scale
logarithmically with density.  This document describes Trickle and
considerations in its use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.