Subject: I-D Action:draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rx Security Object Providing Cleartext Peer Identity Assertions
	Author(s)       : T. Keiser
	Filename        : draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-04-17

RxRPC was originally designed as the remote procedure call layer for
AFS-3.  Today there are a number of anonymous RxRPC applications
which require identity assertions in order to ensure that the desired
peer receives and processes a procedure call.  This memo defines a
replacement for the rxnull security class which provides a means for
mutually agreeing upon who is communicating, without incurring
cryptographic overhead.  It should be noted that, much like rxnull,
this security object is not suitable for use in a distributed
environment due to its inability to provide integrity protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tkeiser-rxrpc-sec-clear-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.