Subject: I-D Action:draft-bi-savi-stateless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for Stateless Address
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-stateless-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-04-18

This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
stateless address (including Stateless Autoconfiguration Address,
manually configured non-static address, etc) and an anchor (refer to
[SAVI-framework]) on SAVI (Source Address Validation Improvements)
device. The bindings can be used to filter packets generated on the
local link with forged IP addresses. Different from other proposed
solution for stateless address (e.g., SAVI-FCFS), this solution
follows RFC4862 to arbitrate the ownership of address. Supplemental
binding processes are also specified to cover conditions that cannot
be handled by control packet snooping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-savi-stateless-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.