Subject: I-D Action:draft-xiao-mpls-tp-throughput-estimation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Throughput Estimation for MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : M. Xiao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xiao-mpls-tp-throughput-estimation-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-04-11

An important Operation, Administration and Maintenance requirement of
the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the ability to estimate the
throughput (i.e. bandwidth) for an MPLS-TP connection which could be
an MPLS-TP PW, LSP or Section.  This document specifies OAM packets
(include test packets) and protocol mechanisms to facilitate the
efficient and precise measurement of throughput.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-mpls-tp-throughput-estimation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.