Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harding-as2-restart-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: AS2 Restart for Very Large Messages
	Author(s)	: T. Harding
	Filename	: draft-harding-as2-restart-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-4-1
	
AS2 Restart provides a method for AS2 clients and servers to restart
   payload transfers from the point of failure without requiring the
   entire document to be resent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harding-as2-restart-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.