Subject: I-D Action:draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Live Streaming
	Author(s)       : R. Pantos
	Filename        : draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-04-02

This document describes a protocol for transferring unbounded streams
of multimedia data.  It specifies the data format of the files and
the actions to be taken by the server (sender) and the clients
(receivers) of the streams.  It describes version 2 of this protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.