Subject: I-D Action:draft-sury-dnsext-cname-dname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CNAME+DNAME Name Redirection
	Author(s)       : O. Sury
	Filename        : draft-sury-dnsext-cname-dname-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-04-15

This document proposes a modification to CNAME record to coexist with
DNAME record, which provides redirection for a sub-tree of the domain
name tree in the DNS system.  By allowing this cooexistence, DNS
system will have a way how to create a sub-tree redirection together
with record owner.  This would allow parent zones to create full
domain aliases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sury-dnsext-cname-dname-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.