Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-04-12

This document describes practices and plans that are emerging among
Internet Service Providers for the deployment of IPv6.  They are
based on practical experience so far, as well as current plans and
requirements, reported in a survey carried out in early 2010.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-isp-scenarios-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.