Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 flow label for equal cost multipath routing and link aggregation in tunnels
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Amante
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-04-14

The IPv6 flow label has certain restrictions on its use.  This
document describes how those restrictions apply when using the flow
label for load balancing by equal cost multipath routing, and for
link aggregation, particularly for tunneled traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-flow-ecmp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.