Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update of legacy IANA Registrations of Enumservices
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen, A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2010-04-24

This document revises all Enumservices that were IANA registered
under the now obsolete specification of the Enumservice registry
defined in RFC 3761.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-transition-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.