Subject: I-D Action:draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 00:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: The use of RPL in Building and Home Environments
	Author(s)       : A. Brandt, et al.
	Filename        : draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-04-07

The purpose of this document is to to provide guidance in the use of
RPL to provide the features required in building or home
environments, two application spaces which share a substantial number
of requirements.  Note that this document refers to a specific
revision of the RPL draft, and thus, a new revision of the RPL draft
will likely necessitate a new revision of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.