Subject: I-D Action:draft-pmohapat-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Prefix Origin Validation State Extended Community
	Author(s)       : P. Mohapatra, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pmohapat-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-04-26

As part of the origination AS validation process, it can be desirable
to automatically consider the validation state of routes in the BGP
decision process.  The purpose of this document is to provide a
specification for doing so.  The document also defines a new BGP
opaque extended community to carry the validation state inside an
autonomous system to influence the decision process of the IBGP
speakers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pmohapat-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.