Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-share-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile P2MP Share Protection
	Author(s)       : G. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-share-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-04-17

according to protection Requirements in RFC 5654 and
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk WG draft, there are the following
requirements : requirement 70 : The restored and protected paths must
be able to share resources.another requirment 67B : MPLS-TP must
support unidirectional 1:n protection for P2MP ,so this document will
describle and provide two share protection solutions to protect and
recovery P2MP services. and satisfied and provided unidirectional 1:n
and (1:1)^n protection requirement for unidirectional P2MP serivce

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task
Force(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union
Telecommunications Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include
an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures
to support the capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport
network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-share-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.