Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-ospf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE Extension for Multi Stages Multiplexing Configuration in G.709 Optical Transport Network
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-ospf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-04-27

Multi stages multiplexing configuration requirement is defined in
[MULTI-STAGES-MULTIPLEXING-CONFIG-REQ] document.  Multi stages
multiplexing configuration framework is diefined in [MULTI-STAGES-
MULTIPLEXING-CONFIG-FRW] document.  They describe some scenarios for
the interworking between regions with 1.25G TS and 2.5G TS and the
multi-domain OTN applications based on the tunnel design.  Multi
stages multiplexing is desirable to facilitate the introduction of
new ODU0 and ODUflex signals to an existing network without having to
upgrade every node in the network.  So ODU0/ODUflex can be mapped
into ODU1/ODU2/ODU3 and transit across the 2.5G TS region.  Multi
stages multiplexing/demultiplexing are also used to support the
multi-domain OTN applications based on the tunnel design.  From the
perspective of Management Plane and Control Plane, they must get
multi stages multiplexing/demultiplexing capability of each gateway
nodes for path computation.  This document describes the OSPF-TE
extension for multi stages multiplexing configuration in G.709
Optical Transport Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-ospf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.