Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: File Transfer Protocol HOST Command
	Author(s)	: P. Hethmon, R. McMurray
	Filename	: draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-11.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-4-12
	
The File Transfer Protocol, as defined in RFC 959 and Section 4
   of RFC 1123, is one of the oldest and most widely used protocols on
   the Internet.

   This document addresses the subject of creating multi-homed hostname-
   based FTP servers on a single IP address.  This is achieved by
   extending the FTP specification to add a HOST command that is used
   to specify individual FTP hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.