Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update to the IPv6 flow label specification
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-04-13

Various uses proposed for the IPv6 flow label are incompatible with
its existing specification.  This document describes changes to the
specification that permit additional use cases as well as allowing
continued use of the previous specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.