Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Key Exchange Protocol: IKEv2
	Author(s)	: C. Kaufman, P. Hoffman, Y. Nir, P. Eronen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-10.txt
	Pages		: 130
	Date		: 2010-4-14
	
This document describes version 2 of the Internet Key Exchange (IKE)
   protocol.  IKE is a component of IPsec used for performing mutual
   authentication and establishing and maintaining security associations
   (SAs).  This document replaces and updates RFC 4306, and includes all
   of the clarifications from RFC 4718.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.