Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-simpson-tcpct-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT)
	Author(s)	: W. Simpson
	Filename	: draft-simpson-tcpct-02.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2010-4-21
	
TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT) deter spoofing of connections and
prevent resource exhaustion, eliminating Responder (server) state
during the initial handshake.  The Initiator (client) has sole
responsibility for ensuring required delays between connections.  The
cookie exchange may carry data, limited to inhibit amplification and
reflection denial of service attacks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simpson-tcpct-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.