Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP payload format for G.718 speech/audio
	Author(s)       : A. Lakaniemi, Y. Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-04-22

This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR)
speech/audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718. A media type
registration for this RTP payload format is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g718-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.