Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheney-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposal for Application Layer Security Solution
	Author(s)       : A. Cheney
	Filename        : draft-cheney-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-04-25

The application layer of the internet is inherently insecure.  This
paper proposes a security solution, a modular apporach to separation
where that separation provides alternative functionality to the
limits imposed by the solution, and dynamic protocol switching within
a given session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheney-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.