Subject: I-D Action:draft-lei-sppsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Secure P2P Streaming Protocol (SPPSP)
	Author(s)       : J. Lei
	Filename        : draft-lei-sppsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-04-29

This document describes the Secure Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol
(SPPSP), an extension of the Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP),
which can provide confidentiality, message authentication, and
content protection to the PPSP traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-sppsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.