Subject: I-D Action:draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-TICKET: An Additional Mode of Key Distribution in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : J. Mattsson, T. Tian
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-03.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2010-04-08

The Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) specification describes a key
management scheme for real-time applications.  In this document, we
note that the currently defined MIKEY modes are insufficient to
address deployment scenarios built around a centralized key
management service.  Such deployments are gaining in interest.
Therefore, a new MIKEY mode that works well in such scenarios is
defined.  The new mode uses a trusted key management service and a
ticket concept, similar to that in Kerberos.  The new mode also
supports features required by many existing applications, e.g. so
called forking where the exact identity of the other endpoint may not
be known at the start of the communication session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.