Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 Router Advertisement Options for DNS Configuration RFC 5006-bis

	Author(s)	: J. Jeong, L. Beloeil, S. Madanapalli, S. Park
	Filename	: draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2010-4-5
	
   This document specifies IPv6 Router Advertisement options to allow
   IPv6 routers to advertise a list of DNS recursive server addresses
   and a DNS search list to IPv6 hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-dns-options-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.