Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Layered Streaming for Heterogeneous Networks in PPSP
	Author(s)       : K. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-04-27

The scenarios where a Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) contains
heterogeneous nodes need special considerations. For example, mobile
devices, PCs and set-top boxes may all need to access and provide
service for the same content. To support heterogeneity and maximize
the total network utilization, it may be necessary to have layered
coding of content to achieve desired results. This document defines
the Layered P2P Streaming in PPSP with support for heterogeneous peer
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-ppsp-p2p-layered-streaming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.