Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-szucs-oipf-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF)
	Author(s)	: P. Szucs
	Filename	: draft-szucs-oipf-urn-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-4-30
	
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) for naming persistent resources defined
   within OIPF specifications. Example resources include technical
   documents and specifications, eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
   Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions
   (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of
   resources produced or managed by the OIPF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-szucs-oipf-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.