Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP MARTINI with Other Logical Identifier Values which are not E.164 (OLIVE)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-04-08

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records.  This document defines a means for other, non-
E.164 AoRs to be used with Martini-based IP-PBXs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.