Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The application/timestamped-data Media Type
	Author(s)	: A. Santoni
	Filename	: draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-4-22
	
   This document defines a new media type for TimeStampedData envelopes 
   as described in [RFC5544].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santoni-media-type-tsd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.