Subject: I-D Action:draft-yu-tel-dai-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DAI Parameter for the "tel" URI
	Author(s)       : J. Yu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yu-tel-dai-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-04-29

This document defines a "dai" parameter for the "tel" Uniform
Resource Identifier (URI) to support the Dial Around Indicator (DAI).
The "dai" parameter is associated with the "cic" parameter, defined
in [RFC4694], and indicates how the carrier identified in the "cic"
parameter was selected.  This document also expands the use of the
"cic" parameter to support pre-subscribed and dialed long-distance
carrier requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-tel-dai-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.