Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The 'about' URI scheme
	Author(s)	: J. Holsten, L. Hunt
	Filename	: draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-4-6
	
A URI using the "about:" scheme, henceforth referred to as an "about"
   URI, is designed to be used internally by applications for almost any
   desired purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.