Subject: I-D Action:draft-dt-roll-p2p-rpl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms to Support Point-to-Point Routing in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Goyal
	Filename        : draft-dt-roll-p2p-rpl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-04-28

This draft presents mechanisms to determine the end-to-end cost of an
existing route and to discover/establish "on demand" one or more
routes between two nodes in a low power and lossy network.  This
draft also proposes functionality that would enable RPL to provide
these P2P mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dt-roll-p2p-rpl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.