Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Emerging Service Provider Scenarios for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-04-15

This document describes practices and plans that are emerging among
Internet Service Providers for the deployment of IPv6 services.  They
are based on practical experience so far, as well as current plans
and requirements, reported in a survey of a number of ISPs carried
out in early 2010.  The document identifies a number of technology
gaps, but does not make recommendations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-isp-scenarios-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.