Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trust Anchor Management Protocol (TAMP)
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-08.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2010-04-21

This document describes a transport independent protocol for the
management of trust anchors and community identifiers stored in a
trust anchor store.  The protocol makes use of the Cryptographic
Message Syntax (CMS), and a digital signature is used to provide
integrity protection and data origin authentication.  The protocol
can be used to manage trust anchor stores containing trust anchors
represented as Certificate, TBSCertificate or TrustAnchorInfo
objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.