Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for Multi Stages Multiplexing Configuration in G.709 Optical Transport Network
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-04-27

Interworking between regions with 1.25G TS and 2.5G TS has been
considered in G.709.  Multi stages multiplexing/demultiplexing would
be desirable to facilitate the introduction of new ODU0 and ODUflex
signals to an existing network without having to upgrade every node
in the network.  So ODU0/ODUflex can be mapped into ODU1/ODU2/ODU3
and transit across the 2.5G TS region.  Multi stages multiplexing/
demultiplexing are also used to support the multi-domain OTN
applications based on the tunnel design.  This document describes the
framework for multi stages multiplexing configuration in G.709
Optical Transport Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.