Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) Update
	Author(s)	: F. Knight, M. Chadalapaka
	Filename	: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-01.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-4-28
	
Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
  transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
  TCP/IP. RFC 3720 defines the iSCSI protocol. The current iSCSI
  protocol (RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2 version of
  the SCSI family of protocols). This document defines additions
  and changes to the iSCSI protocol to enabled additional features
  that were added to the SCSI family of protocols through SAM-3,
  SAM-4, and SAM-5.

  This document updates RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 and the text in this
  document supersedes the text in RFC 3720 and RFC 5048 when the
  two differ.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.