Subject: I-D Action:draft-vanelburg-martini-friends-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP): single registration for Multiple Address of Record (AoR) reachabiliTy InformatioN, with FedeRated Intra ENterprise Domain name Setup
	Author(s)       : T. Netherlands, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vanelburg-martini-friends-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-04-28

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX type
devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based Address of
Records.  In doing so it has selected a solution that is not
compatible with the solution that was specified in ETSI TISPAN and
3GPP for subscription based business trunking.  The latter solution
not only covers E.164 numbers but also handles non-E.164 numbers and
alphanumeric AOR's.

This document defines a extension of the martini mechanism that
allows it to be used also with ETSI TISPAN and 3GPP standard
subscription based business trunking arrangements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanelburg-martini-friends-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.