Subject: I-D Action:draft-zehler-teldial-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dial String syntax for the "tel" URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : P. Zehler
	Filename        : draft-zehler-teldial-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-04-26

The "tel" URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) for Telephone Numbers
[RFC3966] describes resources identified by telephone numbers.  These
resources specify termination points within a public or private
telephone network. The termination points are a globally or locally
unique endpoint.  RFC3966 does not address the means by which the
telephone URI can be used to reach termination point from a specific
node in the telephone network.

This document specifies the means by which the termination point is
reached from a specific node in the telephone network. This document
specifies how to encode the numbers, symbols and pauses required to
traverse the phone network to reach the termination point in an RFC
3966 compliant "tel" URI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zehler-teldial-info-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.