Subject: I-D Action:draft-varlashkin-idr-multisession-same-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multisession BGP extensions without new TCP ports
	Author(s)       : I. Varlashkin
	Filename        : draft-varlashkin-idr-multisession-same-port-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-04-09

This document proposes minor backward-compatible changes to BGP for
enabling multiple sessions to be established between pair of BGP
speakers for different AFI/SAFI or groups of thereof.  It also
describes mechanism for handling each session in separate process
(for information only).  This memo updates BGP and multiprotocol
extensions for BGP-4 specifications .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varlashkin-idr-multisession-same-port-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.