Subject: I-D Action:draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDI-INT Features Header
	Author(s)       : K. Meadors
	Filename        : draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-04-26

With the maturity of the EDI-INT standard of AS1, AS2 and AS3,
applications and additional features are being built upon the basic
secure transport functionality.  These features are not necessarily
supported by all EDI-INT applications and could cause potential
problems with implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-ediint-features-header-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.