Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PKI Proxy Architecture
	Author(s)       : Z. Zhou, G. Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-04-05

This document specifies a method and its architecture for proxy
application based on the PKI environment with X.509 certificate
[X.509].  This kind of proxy service is applicable in the occasions
that a proxy entity is authorized by the client to implement the
tasks with the service provider.  As a typical application, this
method can be used on DRM service regardless the specific DRM
standard which is implemented on the interface between the Client
Device and Service Server.  An DRM instance of the PKI proxy service
is given in the appendix of this document and is fully addressed to
support the proxy architecture defined in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhipeng-pkix-drm-proxy-architecture-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.