Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raza-l2vpn-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Typed Wildcard PW FEC Elements
	Author(s)	: K. Raza
	Filename	: draft-raza-l2vpn-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-4-28
	
   An extension to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) defines the 
   general notion of a "Typed Wildcard Forwarding Equivalence Class 
   (FEC) Element"".  This can be used when it is desired to request all
   label bindings for a given type of FEC Element, or to release or 
   withdraw all label bindings for a given type of FEC element.  
   However, a typed wildcard FEC element must be individually defined 
   for each type of FEC element.  This specification defines the typed 
   wildcard FEC elements for the Pseudowire Identifier (PW Id) and 
   Generalized Pseudowire Identifier (Gen. PW Id) FEC types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raza-l2vpn-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.