Subject: I-D Action:draft-arora-ipsecme-ikev2-alt-tunnel-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternate Tunnel Addresses for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : J. Arora, P. Kumar
	Filename        : draft-arora-ipsecme-ikev2-alt-tunnel-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-04-22

IKEv2 is a protocol for setting up Virtual Private Network (VPN) 
  tunnels from a remote location to a gateway so that the VPN client 
  can access services in the network behind the gateway. Currently the

  IKE SAs and tunnel mode Ipsec SA's are created implicitly between the 

  IP addresses that are used when the IKE_SA is established. These IP  
  addresses are then used as the outer (tunnel header) addresses  
  for tunnel mode IPSEC packets (transport mode IPsec SAs are beyond  
  the scope of this document). This document defines an IKEv2 extension  
  that allows the outer tunnel header addresses for the tunnel mode  
  IPSEC packets to be different than the IKE peer IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arora-ipsecme-ikev2-alt-tunnel-addresses-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.