Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harding-ediint-filename-preservation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Filename Preservation for EDIINT
	Author(s)	: T. Harding
	Filename	: draft-harding-ediint-filename-preservation-03.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-4-1
	
The intent of this document is to be placed on the RFC track as an
   Informational RFC.
 
   The EDIINT [AS1], [AS2] and [AS3] message formats do not currently
   contain any provisions for preservation of the filename of a
   transmitted EDI business document from one Trading Partner to
   another.
   
   However,within certain trading communities, it is not uncommon for
   Trading Partners to require a specific filenames for EDI business
   documents to trigger specific backend processing. So it is
   the goal of this informational document to outline the procedures
   and mechanisms required to preserve filenames of EDI business
   documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harding-ediint-filename-preservation-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.