Subject: I-D Action:draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-IBAKE: Identity-Based Mode of Key Distribution in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : V. Cakulev, G. Sundaram
	Filename        : draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-04-07

This document describes a key management protocol variant for the
multimedia Internet keying (MIKEY) protocol which relies on trusted
key management service.  In particular, this variant utilizes
Identity Based Authenticated Key Exchange framework which allows the
participating clients to perform mutual authentication and derive a
session key in an asymmetric identity based encryption framework.
This framework, in addition to providing mutual authentication,
eliminates the key escrow problem that is common in standard Identity
Based Encryption and provides perfect forward and backwards secrecy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-mikey-ibake-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.