Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-cert-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HIP Certificates
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, S. Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-cert-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-04-28

This document specifies a certificate parameter called CERT for the
Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The CERT parameter is a container for
X.509.v3 certificates and for Simple Public Key Infrastructure (SPKI)
certificates.  It is used for carrying these certificates in HIP
control packets.  Additionally, this document specifies the
representations of Host Identity Tags in X.509.v3 and in SPKI
certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-cert-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.