Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Bidirectional Label Assignment in MPLS-TP

	Author(s)	: Y. Ji, Z. Du, Y. Lu
	Filename	: draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-3-4
	
   This document describes a new mechanism for the label allocation of
   co-routed bidirectional point-to-point paths in MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) networks, which is called the bidirectional label
   allocation mechanism. The nodes on co-routed bidirectional point-to-
   point paths will not need to record the label pairing relationship of
   the forward and the backward directions in this mechanism because the
   labels are symmetrical. In addition, the compression of the LIB
   becomes possible because of the existing of symmetrical elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ji-mpls-tp-bidirectional-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.