Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams in 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Hui, P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-04-07

This document specifies an IPv6 header compression format for IPv6
packet delivery in 6LoWPAN networks.  The compression format relies
on shared context to allow compression of arbitrary prefixes.  How
the information is maintained in that shared context is out of scope.
This document specifies compression of multicast addresses and a
framework for compressing next headers.  UDP header compression is
specified within this framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.