Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-rsvpte-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RSVP-TE IPv6

	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-rsvpte-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-4-25
	
   RSVP defined in [RFC2205] defines a resource reservation setup
   protocol, designed for an integrated service internet.

   RSVP-TE defined in [RFC2205] extends RSVP to establish LSP's in MPLS.
   For RSVP-TE hops that cannot allocate Labels cannot exist in the PATH
   of the LSP's.  It is therefore specified that for IPv6 RSVP-TE LSP's
   Path, PathTear and ResvConf Messages should address the messages
   directly to an adjacent node control plane IPv6 address.

   This document also specfies some other changes required for RSVP-TE
   to work over IPv6 transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-rsvpte-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.