Subject: I-D Action:draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advantages of using an IPFIX File Format for SIPCLF
	Author(s)       : S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-04-19

The SIPCLF WG is currently trying to identify file format(s) suitable
for its scope as defined in the current charter.  The group has so
far received proposals for a text format and an indexed-text format
that are going to be soon combined.  Several people believe that
IPFIX could be a valid alternative to these two proposals for several
reasons detailed in this document.

This document discusses the main advantages related to the usage of
IPFIX file format for SIPCLF.  Additionally it gives preliminary
indications on the basic set of information elements that would need
to be defined by the SIPCLF WG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.