Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-text-iespec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Lightweight Textual Format for IPFIX Information Models and Templates
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-text-iespec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-04-16

This document describes a lightweight textual format for describing
IPFIX Information Models, IPFIX Templates, and IPFIX Options
Templates, designed for easy human readability and writability, and
fast, easily implemented and deployed parsing and generation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-text-iespec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.