Subject: I-D Action:draft-cal-resource-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services
	Author(s)       : C. Joy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cal-resource-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-04-30

This specification describes a schema for representing
resources for calendaring and scheduling.

  A resource in the
scheduling context is any shared entity that can be scheduled by a
calendar user, but does not control its own attendance status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cal-resource-schema-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.