Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Framework
	Author(s)       : D. Allan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-06.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2010-04-21

Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-
TP) is based on a profile of the MPLS and pseudowire (PW) 
procedures as specified in the MPLS Traffic Engineering (MPLS-
TE), PW and multi-segment PW (MS-PW) architectures complemented 
with additional Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
procedures for fault, performance and protection-switching 
management for packet transport applications that do not rely on 
the presence of a control plane. 

This document describes a framework to support a comprehensive 
set of OAM procedures that fulfill the MPLS-TP OAM requirements. 

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task 
Force (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union 
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to 
include an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 
architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of 
a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.