Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Re-INVITE and Target-refresh Request Handling in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-05-08

In this document, we clarify the handling of re-INVITEs in SIP.  We
clarify in which situations a UAS (User Agent Server) should generate
a success response and in which situations a UAS should generate an
error response to a re-INVITE.  Additionally, we clarify issues
related to target-refresh requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.