Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 22:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of IETF Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-05-20

The IETF Datatracker tool will be enhanced to make it possible for
working group chairs to provide more transparency into the status
and progression of working group documents to authors and other
members of the IETF community.

This document defines the states that may be used to describe the
status of an Internet-Draft (I-D) that is associated with an IETF
working group (WG).  The first state can be used to describe an I-D
that is being considered for adoption by a working group, and the
last state describes an I-D that has been submitted to the IESG.

Appendix A describes states currently used to indicate the status of
an I-D after it has been sent to the IESG for publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.