Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-keromytis-tls-authz-keynote-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Using KeyNote
	Author(s)	: A. Keromytis
	Filename	: draft-keromytis-tls-authz-keynote-05.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-5-10
	
This document specifies the use of the KeyNote trust-management
   system as an authorization extension in the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) Handshake Protocol, according to [AUTHZ].
   Extensions carried in the client and server hello messages
   confirm that both parties support the desired authorization
   data types. Then, if supported by both the client and the
   server, KeyNote credentials are exchanged during the
   supplemental data handshake message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keromytis-tls-authz-keynote-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.