Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP Option for Transparent Middlebox Discovery
	Author(s)	: A. Knutsen, R. Frederick, J. Mahdavi, Q. Li, W. Yeh
	Filename	: draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-04.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-5-10
	
This document describes a TCP option intended to facilitate
   transparent detection of middleboxes (or services playing that role)
   along the path of a TCP connection as the connection is made. The
   option has no effect if an appropriate middlebox is not on the path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knutsen-tcpm-middlebox-discovery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.