Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Best Practices Efforts and Documents
	Author(s)       : C. Lonvick, D. Spak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-05-13

This document provides a snapshot of the current efforts to define or
apply security requirements in various Standards Developing
Organizations (SDO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.