Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Encapsulating LMP Test message over MPLS-TP

	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-5-10
	
   LMP Test Message is transmitted over the Data Link and is used to
   verify the data link connectivity.  In most cases these messages are
   transmitted over UDP.  This document clarifies the use of LMP Test
   messages over MPLS LSP's when the IP addressing of test messages may
   not be available or may not be desireable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.