Subject: I-D Action:draft-iana-rfc2754-to-historic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request to Move RFC 2754 to Historic Status
	Author(s)       : M. McFadden
	Filename        : draft-iana-rfc2754-to-historic-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-05-21

RFC 2754 requested that each time IANA made an address assignment, it
was to create appropriate inetnum and as-block objects and digitally
sign them.  The purpose was to distribute the IANA-held public key in
software implementations of the Distributed Routing Policy System.
In practice, this was never done on the public Internet.  This
document requests that RFC 2754 be moved to historic status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc2754-to-historic-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.