Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Investigation in HIP Proxies
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-05-24

HIP proxies play an important role in the transition from the 
 current Internet architecture to the HIP architecture. A core 
 objective of a HIP proxy is to facilitate the communications between 
 legacy (or Non-HIP) hosts and HIP hosts while not modifying their 
 protocol stacks. In this document, the legacy hosts served by 
 proxies are referred to as the Made-up Legacy (ML) hosts. Currently, 
 various designing solutions of HIP proxies have been proposed. These 
 solutions may be applicable in different working circumstances. In 
 this document, we attempt to investigate these solutions in detail 
 and compare their performances in different scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.