Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire (PW) Redundancy
	Author(s)       : P. Muley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-05-14

This document describes a framework comprised of few scenarios and 
associated requirements where PW redundancy is needed. A set of 
redundant PWs is configured between PE nodes in SS-PW applications, 
or between T-PE nodes in MS-PW applications. In order for the PE/T-PE 
nodes to indicate the preferred PW to forward to one another, a new 
status is needed to indicate the preferential forwarding status of 
active or standby for each PW in the redundancy set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.