Subject: I-D Action:draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Communication
	Author(s)       : E. Baccelli, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-05-24

This document describes some important characteristics of
communication between nodes in a multi-hop ad hoc wireless network.
These are not requirements in the sense usually understood as
applying to formulation of a requirements document.  Nevertheless,
protocol engineers and system analysts involved with designing
solutions for ad hoc networks must maintain awareness of these
characteristics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.