Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional CMS Revocation Information Choices
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-04.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-5-7
	
The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) allows revocation information 
to be conveyed as part of the SignedData, EnvelopedData, Authenticated Data, and AuthEnvelopedData content types.  The preferred format for revocation information is the Certificate Revocation List (CRL), but an extension mechanism supports other revocation information choices.  This document defines two   additional revocation information formats for Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) responses and Server-Based Certificate Validation Protocol SCVP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-cms-ri-choices-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.