Subject: I-D Action:draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Client IP information in DNS requests
	Author(s)       : C. Contavalli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-05-21

This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to carry relevant network range
information.  In a query, it conveys the network address of the
originator.  In a response, it conveys the scope of network addresses
that the answer is intended.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-ip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.