Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP MARTINI Variant of 'Event-package for Registrations' for Managed Open-ended Username Target Handling (VERMOUTH)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-05-03

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records, in [draft-gin].  Another draft [draft-olive] 
proposes the same for non-E.164-based AoRs.  This document defines a 
variant of the Registration Event-package [reg-event] for open-ended 
AoRs for either mechanisms, using a wildcard syntax and specific 
target handling rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.