Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering Task Force
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-08.txt
	Pages		: 54
	Date		: 2010-5-25
	
This document describes the inner workings of IETF meetings and
   Working Groups, discusses organizations related to the IETF, and
   introduces the standards process.  It is not a formal IETF process
   document but instead an informational overview.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.