Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for H.264 RCDO Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, P. Luthi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-05-11

This document describes an RTP Payload format for the Reduced-
Complexity Decoding Operation (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile
bitstreams, as specified in ITU-T Recommendation H.241.  RCDO reduces
the decoding cost and resource consumption of the video processing.
The RCDO RTP Payload format is based on the H.264 RTP Payload format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-rcdo-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.