Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)       : O. Shinji, P. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-05-10

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer model
to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session
Description Protocol (SDP).  The description of the offer/answer
model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs.  This document
summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP
communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.