Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-5-7
	
This document defines the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) 
   encrypted key package content type, which can be used to encrypt a 
   content that includes a key package, such as a symmetric key package 
   or an asymmetric key package.  It is transport independent. CMS can 
   be used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or further encrypt 
   this content type.  It is designed to be used with the CMS Content 
   Constraints (CCC) extension, which does not constrain the 
   EncryptedData, EnvelopedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.