Subject: I-D Action:draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple-preemption-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Preemption Priority Policy Element for RSVP
	Author(s)       : F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple-preemption-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-05-26

RSVP Extensions are being defined allowing an endpoint to signal
alternate "bandwidths" of interest in case the preferred bandwidth is
not available and allowing the RSVP routers to collectively establish
the reservation with the highest currently achievable bandwidth among
the signaled set.  This can be used to achieve efficient dynamic
endpoint codec adjustment.  The present document presents a
complementary set of extensions, allowing the dynamic bandwidth
selection to reflect a different reservation priority for each of the
multiple "bandwidth" associated with a reservation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-tsvwg-rsvp-multiple-preemption-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.