Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ke-dodmrp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Destination-Driven On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: B. Zhang, K. Huang, X. Gao, Q. Wang, Z. Zhao, K. Tian, J. Ma
	Filename	: draft-ke-dodmrp-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-5-17
	
Our protocol embeds a destination-driven feature into the on-demand 
   multicast structure building process of an existing multicast 
   protocol ODMRP (On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol), which is a 
   mesh-based multicast scheme and uses a forwarding group concept. The 
   design objective of destination-driven on-demand multicast routing 
   protocol (D-ODMRP) is to improve the multicast forwarding efficiency 
   for wireless Ad Hoc networks. To achieve this goal, the path to 
   reach a multicast destination is biased towards those paths passing 
   through another multicast destination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ke-dodmrp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.