Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-savi-one-implementation-approach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An implementation approach to Source Address Validation
	Author(s)       : F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-savi-one-implementation-approach-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-05-10

This note is intended to flesh out a comment made on a mailing list.
It describes one of many possible implementation approaches to SAVI
systems, and is intended as much as anything to be an existence proof
that there is at least one that would work.

Requirements

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-savi-one-implementation-approach-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.