Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-ipv6-fdad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Stateless Address Auto-configuration and Duplicate Address Detection in IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : F. Liu, C. Chi
	Filename        : draft-liu-ipv6-fdad-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-05-15

This document proposes an efficient method to speed the address auto-
configuration and Duplicate Address Detection (DAD) in IPv6 network
and thus greatly decrease the time spend on the address configuration
and DAD.  This is achieved by modifing the host and router's
behaviour and related IPv6 messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-ipv6-fdad-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.