Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-redirect-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 00:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-redirect-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-05-14

This document describes a redirect functionality and corresponding
mobility options for Proxy Mobile IPv6.  The redirect functionality
allows a dynamic runtime assignment of a Local Mobility Anchor and
redirecting the mobility session to the assigned Local Mobility
Anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.