Subject: I-D Action:draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proactive Connection Verification, Continuity Check and Remote Defect indication for MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : D. Allan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-05-10

Continuity Check (CC), Proactive Connectivity Verification (CV) and 
Remote Defect Indication (RDI) functionalities required for are MPLS-
TP OAM.  
 
Continuity Check monitors the integrity of the continuity of the path 
for any loss of continuity defect. Connectivity verification monitors 
the integrity of the routing of the path between sink and source for 
any connectivity issues. RDI enables an End Point to report, to its 
associated End Point, a fault or defect condition that it detects on 
a PW, LSP or Section. 
 
This document specifies methods for proactive CV, CC, and RDI for 
MPLS-TP Label Switched Path (LSP), PWs and Sections using 
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD). 

Requirements Language 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC2119 [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asm-mpls-tp-bfd-cc-cv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.