Subject: I-D Action:draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 06:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO-Like Activities and Experiments in P2P Network Experiment Council
	Author(s)       : S. Kamei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-05-20

This document provides some suggestions about ALTO architecture
through experiments made by P2P Network Experiment Council in Japan.
This document also introduces experiments made by the Council in
Japan to harmonize P2P technology with the infrastructure.
Specifically, this document describes Hint Server technology, which
is similar to ALTO technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.