Subject: I-D Action:draft-cantor-ietf-sasl-saml-ec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SASL Mechanism for SAML Enhanced Clients
	Author(s)       : S. Cantor
	Filename        : draft-cantor-ietf-sasl-saml-ec-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-05-27

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 is a generalized
framework for the exchange of security-related information between
asserting and relying parties.  Simple Authentication and Security
Layer (SASL) is an application framework to facilitate an extensible
authentication model.  This document specifies a SASL mechanism for
SAML 2.0 that leverages the capabilities of a SAML- aware "enhanced
client" to address significant barriers to federated authentication
in a manner that encourages reuse of existing SAML bindings and
profiles designed for non-browser scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantor-ietf-sasl-saml-ec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.