Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-send-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, A. Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-05-13

This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
higher granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.