Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-get-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using HTTP GET with HTTP-Enabled Location Delivery (HELD)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-get-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-05-26

This document describes how an HTTP GET request to an HTTP-Enabled
Location Delivery (HELD) resource is handled by the server
responsible for that resource.  This ensures that requests generated
by user agents that are unaware of the special status of a URI do not
result in unhelpful responses and enables the use of HTTP GET for
location configuration and dereference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-get-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.