Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Behavior Negotiation in Link Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Li, D. Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-05-28

The Link Management Protocol (LMP) is used to coordinate the 
properties, use, and faults of data links in Generalized 
Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) networks. Various proposals 
have been advanced to provide extensions to the base LMP 
specification. This document provides a generic procedure for LMP 
implementations that do not recognize or do not support any one of 
these extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.