Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP MARTINI with Other Logical Identifier Values which are not E.164 (OLIVE)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-05-03

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records.  This document defines a means for other, non-
E.164 AoRs of the Registered-to SSP's domain to be used with 
Martini-based IP-PBXs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.