Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-v2-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2010-05-13

This specification describes the OAuth 2.0 protocol.  OAuth provides
a method for making authenticated HTTP requests using a token - an
identifier used to denote an access grant with specific scope,
duration, and other attributes.  Tokens are issued to third-party
clients by an authorization server with the approval of the resource
owner.  OAuth defines multiple flows for obtaining a token to support
a wide range of client types and user experience.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.