Subject: I-D Action:draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Persistent Route Oscillation Solutions
	Author(s)       : D. Walton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-05-10

In this document we present two sets of paths for an address prefix
that can be advertised by a BGP route reflector or confederation ASBR
to eliminate the MED-induced route oscillations in a network.  The
first set involves all the available paths, and would achieve the
same routing consistency as the full IBGP mesh.  The second set,
which is a subset of the first one, involves the neighbor-AS based
Group Best Paths, and would be sufficient to eliminate the MED-
induced route oscillations (subject to certain commonly adopted
topological constrains).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.