Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for Location and Location Privacy in Internet Applications
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-05-27

Location-based services (such as navigation applications, emergency
services, management of equipment in the field) need geographic
location information about Internet hosts, their users, and other
related entities.  These applications need to securely gather and
transfer location information for location services, and at the same
time protect the privacy of the individuals involved.  This document
describes an architecture for privacy-preserving location-based
services in the Internet, focusing on authorization, security, and
privacy requirements for the data formats and protocols used by these
services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-arch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.