Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bouchet-transmission-of-compressed-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Transmission of Compressed IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks

	Author(s)	: L. Bouchet, J. Jambet, A. Agarwal, R. Banerjee, K. Singh Cheema
	Filename	: draft-bouchet-transmission-of-compressed-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-5-21
	
   The document describes an IPv6 header compression format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets in 6LoWPAN networks. Specifications
   of the compression format rely on specific contexts for which the
   implementation of fragmentation and defragmentation/reassembly is not
   recommended. Specifications include frameworks for compressing and
   decompressing header as well as compression and decompression of
   source and destination addresses. This document complements
   "Compression Format for IPv6 Datagrams in 6LoWPAN Networks",
   [draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc-07].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bouchet-transmission-of-compressed-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.