Subject: I-D Action:draft-iucg-afra-reports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Projet.FRA IDNA2008 related reports to the community
	Author(s)       : J. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-afra-reports-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-05-28

This Memo was sent to the IESG prior to their approval of the IDNA
document set (except the "Mapping" WG consensual document) by the
Chair of Projet.FRA, a French speaking netspace. It is completed by a
community report sent after ICANN launched their "FAST TRACK"
project.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-afra-reports-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.