Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for IPv4/IPv6 Translation
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-05-18

This note describes a framework for IPv4/IPv6 translation.  This is
in the context of replacing NAT-PT, which was deprecated by RFC 4966,
and to enable networks to have IPv4 and IPv6 coexist in a somewhat
rational manner while transitioning to an IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-framework-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.