Subject: I-D Action:draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements to Extend the Datatracker for WG Chairs and Authors
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-05-22

This document specifies requirements for new functionality to be
added to the Datatracker tool to make it possible for IETF working
group Chairs and/or their delegates to indicate and update the
status of working group documents.  It also describes additional
functions to enable IETF Chairs and others to more easily follow the
progression of working group documents from their earliest stages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-juskevicius-datatracker-wgdocstate-reqts-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.