Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-flh-mpls-tp-oam-diagnostic-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diagnostic tool-test for MPLS transport profile
	Author(s)	: F. Huang, L. Levrau, H. Li, R. Jing
	Filename	: draft-flh-mpls-tp-oam-diagnostic-test-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-5-11
	
This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
diagnostic tool-TST (test), which is used to perform one-way, or two 
way on-demand out-of-service measuring throughput or in-service 
diagnostics tests for verifying throughput.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flh-mpls-tp-oam-diagnostic-test-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.