Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LRDD: Link-based Resource Descriptor Discovery
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-hammer-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-05-27

LRDD (pronounced 'lard') provides a process for obtaining information
about a resource identified by a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI).
The 'information about a resource' - a resource descriptor - provides
machine-readable information that aims to increase interoperability
and enhance interactions with the resource.  LRDD provides a narrow
and well-defined set of rules for obtaining and processing link-based
descriptors (found in multiple sources such as HTTP headers, document
markup, and resource descriptors) which are often required for
security and consistent client behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-discovery-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.