Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hierarchical Host Identity Tag Architecture
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-05-04

The current flat-structured Host Identity Tag architecture has 
various problems and limitation. Hence, a hierarchical HIT 
architecture that is compatible with the flat-structured HIT 
architecture is introduced in the document. This architecture and the 
process of HIT generation ensure the global uniqueness of HITs. This 
architecture also enables the multiple Host Identity Protocol 
administrative domains, solves the deployment problem of current 
flat-structured HIT architecture. It also enhances the scalability 
and resolution efficiency of the mapping system from HIT to IP or 
FQDN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-hiprg-hhit-arch-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.