Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: File Transfer Protocol HOST Command for Virtual Hosts
	Author(s)	: P. Hethmon, R. McMurray
	Filename	: draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-12.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2010-5-20
	
This document defines a new FTP command that provides a mechanism for
   FTP clients and servers to identify individual virtual hosts on an
   FTP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftp-hosts-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.