Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-rfc4005bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 07:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Network Access Server Application
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-rfc4005bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2010-05-23

This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services in the
Network Access Server (NAS) environment.  When combined with the
Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and Extensible
Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-rfc4005bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.