Subject: I-D Action:draft-lafayette-icon-uri-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'icon' URI scheme
	Author(s)       : P. LaFayette
	Filename        : draft-lafayette-icon-uri-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-05-18

This document specifies the "icon" URI scheme.  Icons have a
fundamental role in user interaction with computer operating systems.
In a graphical user interface, they may represent a file, folder,
application, or device.  They live on the desktop, in toolbars, and
in menus.  Most operating systems provide a standard set of icons
that match the look and feel of the system.  The "icon" URI scheme
lets web page designers leverage these existing platform icons.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lafayette-icon-uri-scheme-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.