Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-02.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-5-7
	
This document describes the conventions for using several 
   cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) 
   encrypted key package content type. Specifically, it includes 
   conventions necessary to implement EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and 
   AuthEnvelopedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-encryptedkeypackagecontenttype-algs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.