Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP extensions for AII reachability
	Author(s)       : W. Cao, L. Martini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-05-23

The dynamic End-to-End Multisegment pseudowire setup requires PEs to 
maintain a pseudowire routing table when using FEC129. There is a 
requirement to automatically advertise Attachment Individual 
Identifiers to enable the pseudowire routing tables to be populated. 
Two mechanisms already exist, a BGP reachability information 
distribution mechanism and an IGP based one. Here we define a third 
solution relying on LDP. It allows for automatic advertisement of the 
Attachment Individual Identifier prefixes provisioned on a T-PE when 
this node does not run BGP or IGP. The mechanism described here runs 
on the T-LDP (Targeted LDP) session between the T-PE and S-PE, and is 
intended to complement existing PW routing mechanisms using BGP or 
OSPF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ldp-aii-reachability-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.