Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-05-14

This document defines different states that an Internet-Draft (I-D)
may be in while associated with an IETF working group.  The first
state describes an I-D that is being considered for adoption by a
working group.  One of several possible last states describes an I-D
that has been sent to the IESG for publication.

The IETF Datatracker tool will be enhanced to make it possible for
working group chairs to indicate the status of working group
documents in order to provide more feedback and transparency to
document authors and to the IETF community.

Appendix A describes different states used by IETF Area Directors to
indicate the status of I-Ds sent to the IESG for review and
publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.