Subject: I-D Action:draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and Multicast
	Author(s)       : S. DeLord, R. Key
	Filename        : draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-05-19

This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to improve 
bandwidth efficiency for Ethernet broadcast/multicast traffic 
within a carrier's network. It allows the use of unidirectional 
point-to-multipoint PseudoWires to minimise payload frame duplication
on physical links. Conventions used in this document 
 
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.