Subject: I-D Action:draft-shishio-ospf-ospfv3-stub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : S. Tsuchiya, T. Yamagata
	Filename        : draft-shishio-ospf-ospfv3-stub-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-05-30

Open Shortest Path First for IPv6 has no transit capability,it is R-bit
 and V6-bit.
 The feature can avoid transit when the router does not ready to forward
 packets.This is very useful feature for operators.

 But Stub Router advertisment is very popular operation method on 
 Open Shortest Path First IPv4 enviroments.
 
 This document describe about OSPFv3 Stub Router Advertisemnt for easy 
 to operate OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 dual stack environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shishio-ospf-ospfv3-stub-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.