Subject: I-D Action:draft-baldwin-dhc-softwire-anycast-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Anycast DHCPv4
	Author(s)       : T. Baldwin
	Filename        : draft-baldwin-dhc-softwire-anycast-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-05-29

This document specifies a anycast address for DHCP servers and
extensions to DHCP to allow NAT transversal.  This will allow a host
on a typical residential LAN to obtain information from one of a
service provider's DHCP servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baldwin-dhc-softwire-anycast-dhcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.