Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update to the IPv6 flow label specification
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-05-06

Various published proposals for use of the IPv6 flow label are
incompatible with its existing specification in RFC 3697.  This
document proposes changes to the specification that permit additional
use cases.  The concept of flow label domains is introduced, with the
label possibly being rewritten at domain boundaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.