Subject: I-D Action:draft-xiaoyu-aplusp-lite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Aplusp Lite - A light weight aplusp approach
	Author(s)       : X. ZHAO
	Filename        : draft-xiaoyu-aplusp-lite-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-05-26

This document proposes a solution aimed at providing IPv4 continuity
in IPv6 environment. The proposed solution is expected to alleviate
the public IPv4 depletion problem while maximize the benefits from
IPv6 deployment, and meet the desired service availability and
reliability with affordable cost.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiaoyu-aplusp-lite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.