Subject: I-D Action:draft-howlett-radius-saml-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:30:12 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RADIUS attribute for SAML constructs
	Author(s)       : J. Howlett
	Filename        : draft-howlett-radius-saml-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-05-25

This document defines the SAML-Construct attribute using the Remote
Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS). This attribute is used
for encapsulating Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML)
constructs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howlett-radius-saml-attr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.