Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 03:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identifier Revocation in HIP
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-05-29

This document mainly analyzes the key revocation issue with host 
 identities (HIs) in the Host Identity Protocol (HIP). Generally, key 
 revocation is an important functionality of key management systems; 
 it is concerned with the issues of removing antique cryptographic 
 keys from operational usages when they are not secure or not secure 
 enough any more. This functionality is particularly important for 
 the security systems expected to execute for long periods. This 
 document also attempts to investigate several key issues that a 
 designer of HI revocation mechanisms need to carefully consider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.