Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-dnsext-bname-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 20:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle DNS Name Redirection
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsext-bname-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-27

This document defines a new DNS Resource Record called "BNAME", which
provides the capability to map itself and its subtree of the DNS name
space to another domain.  It differs from the CNAME record which only
maps a single node of the DNS name space, from the DNAME which only
maps the subtree of the DNS name space to another domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsext-bname-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.