Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-06-14

There are scenarios in which home agent initiated flow binding
operations towards the mobile node is needed such as revoking a flow
binding or moving a flow from one interface to another because of
network resource availability.  This document defines one new
Mobility Header, two messages, several actions and two new sub-
options to perform home agent initiated interactions for flow
bindings in a mobile node.  Home agent initiated flow bindings are
supported for both IPv4 and IPv6 enabled mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.