Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-advance-metrics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lab Test Results for Advancing Metrics on the Standards Track
	Author(s)       : A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-advance-metrics-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-25

This memo supports the process of progressing performance metric RFCs
along the standards track.  Observing that the metric definitions
themselves should be the primary focus rather than the
implementations of metrics, this memo describes results of example
lab test procedures to evaluate specific metric RFC requirement
clauses to determine if the requirement has been implemented as
intended.  A single implementation has been tested against the key
specifications of RFC 2679 on One-way Delay.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-advance-metrics-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.