Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-referral-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Referral
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-referral-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-06-20

The purpose of a referral is to enable a given entity in a multiparty
Internet application to pass information to another party.  It
enables a communication initiator to be aware of relevant information
of its destination entity before launching the communication.  This
memo discusses the problems involved in referral scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-referral-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.