Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extensions: Extension Definitions
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-06-11

This document provides specifications for existing TLS extensions. It
is a companion document for the TLS 1.2 specification [RFC5246]. The
extensions specified are server_name, max_fragment_length,
client_certificate_url, trusted_ca_keys, truncated_hmac, and
status_request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4366-bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.