Subject: I-D Action:draft-lei-tsvwg-sctp-compr-requirements-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements and ROHC compression profile for SCTP
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-lei-tsvwg-sctp-compr-requirements-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-06-21

This document is to specify the requirements to compress headers of
IP/SCTP package and how ROHC mechanism compresses SCTP.  Streaming
Control Transport Protocol is new generation IP transport protocol
which has been published in RFC2960 and updated by RFC4960.  SCTP can
maintain association among multiple peers, thus supports multiple
homing and multiple streaming, while inherits most functions of TCP.
SCTP as transport protocol has been used to carry signaling or
possible user plane data in turbulence network which needs to save
spectrum resource by compressing IP headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-tsvwg-sctp-compr-requirements-profile-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.