Subject: I-D Action:draft-shunyi-unified-traffic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Definition of Unified Traffic
	Author(s)       : S. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shunyi-unified-traffic-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-06-01

This document describes a list of DSCP value of hundreds service type
in order to make a precise priority, which can be applied by
differentiated traffic conditioning policies. A Routing optimization
based on traffic identification is then proposed, which is to execute
route selection with the information of both destination address and
traffic value. This method can promote the network quality of
transmission and finally achieve differentiated services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shunyi-unified-traffic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.