Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-timestamps-generation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the generation of TCP timestamps
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, A. Oppermann
	Filename        : draft-gont-timestamps-generation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-22

This document discusses the generation of TCP timestamps.  In
particular, it discusses a number of algorithms for producing
monotonically-increasing timestamps such that timestamps can be used
to reduce the TIME-WAIT state, and an algorithm for generating
timestamps that allows for extended SYN-cookies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-timestamps-generation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.