Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for firewall administrators regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-26

This document presents some recommendations for firewall
administrators to help them configure their existing firewalls in a
way that allows in certain deployment scenarios the Mobile IPv6 and
DSMIPv6 signaling and data messages to pass through.  For other
scenarios, the support of additional mechanisms to create pinholes
required for MIPv6 will be necessary.  This document assumes that the
firewalls in question include some kind of stateful packet filtering
capability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.