Subject: I-D Action:draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Basic Guideline for Listing ISPs that Run IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Kawamura
	Filename        : draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-11

There are many web sites that give listings of IPv6 enabled service
providers, or rate ISPs according to their IPv6 enabledness.  This
document intends to gather information about currently known sites
and their methods of checking an ISPs enabledness.  This document
also summarizes a basic guideline that these listings may consider
when checking an ISPs IPv6 enabledness.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.