Subject: I-D Action:draft-yong-6man-large-flow-classification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Large Flow Classification in IPv6 Protocol
	Author(s)       : L. Yong, P. Yang
	Filename        : draft-yong-6man-large-flow-classification-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-18

Network traffic has shown the combination of few very high bit
rate flows (large flow) and huge amount of very low bit flows
(small flow), which causes uneven load balance over ECMP paths.
Differentiating large flow and small flow packets in IP/MPLS
networks enables enhanced ECMP transport. Enhanced ECMP applies
different distribution methods to large flow packets and small
flow packets to improve the load balance. The classification also
enables an effective congestion control. This draft proposes large
flow classification in IPv6 protocol for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-6man-large-flow-classification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.