Subject: I-D Action:draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-SAKKE: Sakai-Kasahara Key Exchange in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : M. Groves
	Filename        : draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document describes MIKEY-SAKKE, a method of key exchange
designed for use in IMS Media Plane Security, but with potential for
wider applicability.  The MIKEY-SAKKE mode uses Identifier-Based
Public Key Cryptography (IDPKC) to establish a shared secret value
and certificate-less signatures to provide source authentication. 
MIKEY-SAKKE has a number of desirable features, including simplex
transmission, scalability, low-latency call setup, support for Lawful
Interception (LI) and support for secure deferred delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-mikey-sakke-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.