Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Current Practices for Multiple Interface Hosts
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman, P. Seite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-06-10

An increasing number of hosts are operating in multiple-interface
environments, where different network interfaces are providing
unequal levels of service or connectivity.  This document summarizes
current practices in this area, and describes in detail how some
common operating systems cope with these challenges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.