Subject: I-D Action:draft-magicaltux-imap4-idleplus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 IDLEPLUS extension
	Author(s)       : M. Karpeles
	Filename        : draft-magicaltux-imap4-idleplus-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-06-22

This document describes a new extension for IMAP4 servers.  This new
extension aims to extend the functions provided by the existing IDLE
extension (RFC 2177) to better fit needs of current IMAP4 clients by
allowing monitoring of multiple folders.

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-magicaltux-imap4-idleplus-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.