Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Tracker States and Annotations for the IAB, IRTF, and Independent Submission Streams
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-03

This document describes a set of requirements for extending the IETF
Data Tracker to capture and display the progression of Internet
Drafts that are intended to be published as RFCs by the IAB, IRTF, or
Independent Submissions Editor.  The states and annotations that are
to be added to the data tracker will be applied to a draft as soon as
any of these streams identify the draft as a potential eventual RFC,
and will continue through the lifetime of the draft.  The goal of
adding this information to the Data Tracker is to give the community
more information about the status of these drafts and the status of
the streams themselves.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.