Subject: I-D Action:draft-krecicki-imap-move-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - MOVE extension
	Author(s)       : W. Krecicki
	Filename        : draft-krecicki-imap-move-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-06-10

The MOVE extension of the Internet Message Access Protocol [IMAP4]
provides a feature intended to reduce the amount of time and
resources used by usual complicated methods of moving messages
between mailboxes by providing the capability of directly moving
messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krecicki-imap-move-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.