Subject: I-D Action:draft-malware-gvpl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : General Virus Process Language(GVPL)
	Author(s)       : A. Labs, A. Labs
	Filename        : draft-malware-gvpl-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-12

General Virus Process Language (GVPL) is lua scripting language
expansion.  It is designed to dispose of the virus which found in
network terminal quickly.  Because of the flexibility and simplicity
of Lua script, GVPL is easy to achieve the goal which is rapid
response to large-scale expansion of the virus.  At the same time,it
will reduce economic losses of users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-malware-gvpl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.