Subject: I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-sleeping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleeping and Multicast Considerations for CoAP
	Author(s)       : A. Rahman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-sleeping-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document further analyzes the COAP requirements related to
"sleeping nodes" and "multicast" through the use of examples and use
cases. The goal of this document is to trigger discussions in the
CoRE working group so that all relevant considerations are taken into
account when designing CoAP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-sleeping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.