Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-yam-pre-evaluation-template-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Yet Another Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preliminary Evaluation of RFC XXX "[PLACEHOLDER: INSERT TITLE HERE]", for advancement from Draft Standard to Full Standard by the YAM Working Group
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-yam-pre-evaluation-template-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-06-23

This memo is a preliminary evaluation of RFC XXX "[PLACEHOLDER:
INSERT TITLE HERE]" for advancement from Draft to Full Standard.  It
has been prepared by the The Yet Another Mail Working Group.

THIS INTERNET DRAFT IS NOT MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED AS AN RFC, BUT IS
WRITTEN TO FACILITATE PROCESSING WITHIN THE IESG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-yam-pre-evaluation-template-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.