Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-ssl-must-not-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Prohibiting SSL Version 3.0 and Earlier
	Author(s)	: T. Polk, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-ssl-must-not-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-6-25
	
This document requires that when TLS clients and servers establish 
   connections that they never negotiate the use of Secure Sockets Layer 
   (SSL) version 3.0 or earlier.  In addition, this document recommends 
   that TLS clients and servers not use TLS 1.0/SSL 3.1.  This document 
   updates the backward compatibility sections found in the Transport 
   Security Layer (TLS) Protocol, RFC 5246.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-ssl-must-not-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.