Subject: I-D Action:draft-qiu-6lowpan-secure-router-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Secure Router Protocol in Dymanmic Sensor Networks
	Author(s)       : Q. Ying, et al.
	Filename        : draft-qiu-6lowpan-secure-router-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-28

When a sensor node roams within a very large and distributed wireless
sensor network, which consists of numerous sensor nodes, its routing
path and neighborhood keep changing.  In order to provide a high
level of security in this environment, the moving sensor node needs
to be authenticated to new neighboring nodes and a key established
for secure communication.  The document proposes an efficient and
scalable protocol to establish and update the authentication key in a
dynamic wireless sensor network environment.  The protocol guarantees
that two sensor nodes share at least one key with probability 1
(100%) with less memory and energy cost, while not causing
considerable communication overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-6lowpan-secure-router-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.