Subject: I-D Action:draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 06:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-TICKET: Ticket Based Modes of Key Distribution in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : J. Mattsson, T. Tian
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-05.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2010-06-08

The Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY) specification describes a key
management scheme for real-time applications.  In this document, we
note that the currently defined MIKEY modes are insufficient to
address deployment scenarios built around a centralized key
management service.  Such deployments are gaining in interest.
Therefore, a set of new MIKEY modes that work well in such scenarios
are defined.  The new modes use a trusted key management service and
a ticket concept, similar to that in Kerberos.  The new modes also
support features used by many existing applications, where the exact
identity of the other endpoint may not be known at the start of the
communication session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mattsson-mikey-ticket-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.