Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64 for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-06-04

This memo specifies how IPv6 only mobile nodes (MN) receiving
network-based mobility management using Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6)
can communicate with IPv4 only servers.  The protocol is based on
local mobility anchors maintaining a table similar to NAT64 and
linking it to the binding cache.  This technique avoids the problems
encountered when NAT64 is used for mobile nodes.  How IPv6 only
mobile nodes can receive multicast data from IPv4 only content
providers is also explained.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.