Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Notification Using Presence Information
	Author(s)       : R. George, B. Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-23

This is a further extension to the Sieve mail filtering language
Notification extension, defining presence information that may be
checked through the notify_method_capability feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-notify-presence-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.