Subject: I-D Action:draft-hodges-strict-transport-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Strict Transport Security
	Author(s)       : J. Hodges, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hodges-strict-transport-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-06-17

This specification defines a mechanism enabling Web sites to declare
themselves accessible only via secure connections, and/or for users
to be able to direct their user agent(s) to interact with given sites
only over secure connections.  This overall policy is referred to as
Strict Transport Security (STS).  The policy is declared by Web sites
via the Strict-Transport-Security HTTP Response Header Field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hodges-strict-transport-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.