Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Additional Methods for Generating Key Identifiers
	Author(s)	: S. Kent, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-6-15
	
This document specifies additional methods for generating key 
   identifiers from a public key.  This document updates RFC 5280.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.