Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Systems' Solution for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-15.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-06-09

This draft describes the MVPN (Multicast in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs)
solution designed and deployed by Cisco Systems.  The procedures
specified in this draft are largely a subset of the generalized MVPN
framework recently standardized by the IETF.  However, as the
deployment of the procedures specified herein pre-dates the
publication of IETF standards (in some cases by over five years), an
implementation based on these procedures differs in some respects
from a fully standards-compliant implementation.  These differences
are pointed out in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-vpn-mcast-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.