Subject: I-D Action:draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Options for AFS Standardisation
	Author(s)       : S. Wilkinson
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-06-15

With the impending formation of the foundation to house OpenAFS, the
increasing pace of OpenAFS development, and the emergence of other
AFS implementations, there is a growing need for a more formal,
independent, standardisation body.

This document seeks to define an initial form for that body.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkinson-afs3-standardisation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.