Subject: I-D Action:draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : P. A
	Filename        : draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-09

This document proposes an extension for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
(BFD) to support Graceful restart, in complementing Gracefulrestart
support
of the underlying protocol.This shall work consistently irrespective of
the
bfd  mode or protocol or the type of restart and most importantly the
vendors design and implementation.This document describes in  detail the
challenges to bfd in surviving  a graceful restart and a generic solution
to succeed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.