Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-sip-overload-sce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of a Session Capacity Estimate (SCE) to Prevent Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Server Overload
	Author(s)       : P. Jones, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jones-sip-overload-sce-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-30

This memo describes a method of preventing overload of Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) servers through the calculation,
conveyance, and usage of a value referred to as the Session Capacity
Estimate (SCE), a value that summarily represents the capacity of a
SIP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-sip-overload-sce-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.