Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dulinski-alto-inter-alto-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Inter-ALTO communication protocol
	Author(s)	: Z. Dulinski, R. Stankiewicz, P. Cholda, P. Wydrych, B. Stiller
	Filename	: draft-dulinski-alto-inter-alto-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 39
	Date		: 2010-6-29
	
 The ALTO service provides the information, which can make
   communication between applications more efficient, especially in case
   of overlay applications.  Such applications can use the information
   to perform better-than-random peer selection.  The ALTO protocol
   conveys network information to applications.  The protocol definition
   of this document extends the functionality of this ALTO service by
   introducing a standardized manner of communications between ALTO
   servers.  A new inter-ALTO protocol is proposed, which enables the
   exchange of information between ALTO servers.  The servers can
   coordinate actions and can introduce policies, which provide
   communication between applications localized in cooperating
   Autonomous Systems with a higher performance and a better cost
   efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dulinski-alto-inter-alto-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.