Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Cga & Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Subject Key Identifier (SKI) SEND Name Type fields.
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-06-03

SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) defines the Name Type field in the
ICMPv6 Trust Anchor option.  This document specifies new Name Type
fields based on certificate Subject Key Identifiers (SKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-send-name-type-registry-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.