Subject: I-D Action:draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Attachments for EDIINT
	Author(s)       : K. Meadors
	Filename        : draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-06-15

The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message were designed specifically for
the transport of EDI documents.  Since multiple interchanges could be
placed within a single EDI document, there was not a need for sending
multiple EDI documents in a single message.  As adoption of EDI-INT
grew, other uses developed aside from single EDI document transport.
Some transactions required multiple attachments to be interpreted
together and stored in a single message.  This informational draft
describes how multiple documents, including non-EDI payloads, can be
attached and transmitted in a single EDI-INT transport message.  The
attachments are stored within the MIME Multipart/Related structure.
A minimal list of content-types to be supported as attachments is
provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.