Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-21.txt
	Pages           : 159
	Date            : 2010-06-02

The Diameter base protocol is intended to provide an Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for applications such as
network access or IP mobility in both local and roaming situations.
This document specifies the message format, transport, error
reporting, accounting and security services used by all Diameter
applications.  The Diameter base protocol as defined in this document
must be supported by all Diameter implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-21.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.