Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Reputation Reporting Protocol

	Author(s)	: D. Skoll
	Filename	: draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-6-17
	
   This draft specifies a protocol for reporting various events
   associated with IP addresses.  These events can be collected and
   aggregated to form a database containing information about the
   reputation of IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.