Subject: I-D Action:draft-sharikov-idn-reg-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Names Registration and Administration Guideline for European languages using Cyrillic
	Author(s)       : S. Sharikov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sharikov-idn-reg-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-06-01

This document is a guideline for Registries and Registrars on
registering internationalized domain names (IDNs) based on (in
alphabetical order) Bosnian, Bulgarian, Byelorussian, Kildin Sami,
Macedonian, Montenegrin, Russian, Serbian, and Ukrainian languages in
a DNS zone.  For completeness of the "European" languages, it also
discusses the additional characters needed for Moldovan when it is
written in Cyrillic script.  It describes appropriate characters for
registration and variant considerations for characters from Greek and
Latin scripts with similar appearances and/or derivations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharikov-idn-reg-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.