Subject: I-D Action:draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing Method (EST-MRM) for the General Internet Signaling Transport (GIST) Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. Bless
	Filename        : draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-16

The standard operation of the General Internet Signaling Transport
(GIST) Protocol uses a path-coupled message routing method (PC-MRM)
to find nodes interested in signaling message exchanges.  This
specification proposes an Explicit Signaling Target Message Routing
Method (EST-MRM) to allow for transmission of signaling messages to
explicit targets.  While the PC-MRM implicitly addresses signaling
nodes by an interception method, the EST-MRM allows to explicitly
address signaling nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bless-nsis-est-mrm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.