Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-softwire-ds-lite-p2p-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment DS-lite in Point-to-Point Access Network
	Author(s)       : C. Zhou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-softwire-ds-lite-p2p-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-06-18

Gateway-Initiated Dual-Stack lite (GI-DS-lite) is a proposal to
logically extend existing access tunnels beyond the access gateway to
DS-Lite Address Family Transition Router element (AFTR) using
softwires with an embedded context identifier.  This memo describes a
deployment model using GI-DS-lite in Point-to-Point access network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-ds-lite-p2p-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.