Subject: I-D Action:draft-miller-3923bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-End Object Encryption for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : M. Miller, P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-3923bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document defines a method of end-to-end object encryption for
the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  The protocol
defined herein is a simplified version of the protocol defined in RFC
3923.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miller-3923bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.