Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Streaming Protocol Pro-incentive Parameters
	Author(s)       : W. Zeng
	Filename        : draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-06-28

This document analyzes the common parameters that are essential for
deriving incentive mechanisms to promote peer cooperation and system
robustness in a P2P system, and proposes to incorporate these pro-
incentive parameters in information exchanges in the P2P streaming
protocols to be specified, e.g., in the tracker protocol proposed in
[draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol], and in the future in the peer
protocol to be specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.