Subject: I-D Action:draft-liman-tld-names-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 00:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top Level Domain Name Specification
	Author(s)       : L. Liman, J. Abley
	Filename        : draft-liman-tld-names-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-06-08

The syntax for allowed Top-Level Domain (TLD) labels in the Domain
Name System (DNS) is not clearly applicable to the encoding of
Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs) as TLDs.

This document provides a concise specification of TLD label syntax
based on existing syntax documentation, extended minimally to
accommodate IDNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liman-tld-names-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.