Subject: I-D Action:draft-groves-eccsi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 04:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve-based Certificate-less Signatures for Identifier Based Encryption (ECCSI)
	Author(s)       : M. Groves
	Filename        : draft-groves-eccsi-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-29

Many signature schemes currently in use rely on certificates for
authentication of identity.  In Identifier based cryptography, this
adds unnecessary overhead and administration.  The ECCSI signature
scheme described in this document is certificate-less.  This scheme
has the additional advantages of low bandwidth and low computational
requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-eccsi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.