Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: HIP support for RFIDs
	Author(s)	: P. Urien, G. Lee, G. Pujolle
	Filename	: draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-6-28
	
This document describes an architecture based on the Host Identity 
   Protocol (HIP), for active tags, i.e. RFIDs (Radio Frequency 
   Identifiers) that include tamper resistant computing resources, as 
   specified for example in the ISO 14443 or 15693 standards. HIP-Tags 
   never expose their identity in clear text, but hide this value 
   (typically an EPC-Code) by a particular equation (f) that can be only 
   solved by a dedicated entity, referred as the portal. HIP exchanges 
   occurred between HIP-Tags and portals; they are shuttled by IP 
   packets, through the Internet cloud. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.