Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:30:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Profile of Certificate Management over CMS
	Author(s)	: L. Zieglar, M. Peck, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-6-30
	
The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite 
   B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for 
   national security applications.  This document specifies a profile of 
   the Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) protocol for managing Suite 
   B X.509 public key certificates.  This profile is a refinement of RFC 
   5272, RFC 5273, and RFC 5274.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-suiteb-cmc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.