Subject: I-D Action:draft-penno-alto-ipv4v6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO and IPv4/IPv6 Co-existence and Transition
	Author(s)       : R. Penno, J. Medved
	Filename        : draft-penno-alto-ipv4v6-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-06-16

IPv4/IPv6 co-existence and transition is topic or great discussion
and interest.  In order to deal with IPv4 depletion ISPs have some
techniques at their disposal such as Carrier Grade NAT , DS-Lite and
6rd.

As this techniques get deployed, they change the topology of the
network by creating gateways or overlays which in the end affect how
ALTO might work.  This draft discusses such impacts and possible
solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-alto-ipv4v6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.