Subject: I-D Action:draft-mekking-dnsop-auto-cpsync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automated (DNSSEC) Child Parent Synchronization using DNS UPDATE
	Author(s)       : M. Mekking
	Filename        : draft-mekking-dnsop-auto-cpsync-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document proposes a way to synchronise existing trust anchors
automatically between a child zone and its parent.  The algorithm can
be used for other Resource Records that are required to delegate from
a parent to a child such as NS and glue records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mekking-dnsop-auto-cpsync-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.