Subject: I-D Action:draft-lajoie-md-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metadata Query Protocol
	Author(s)       : C. LaJoie
	Filename        : draft-lajoie-md-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-06-30

This document defines a simple protocol for retrieving metadata about
entities.  The goal of the protocol is to profile various aspects of
HTTP to allow requesters to rely on certain, rigorously defined,
behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lajoie-md-query-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.