Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-httpext-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A New Header For Metadata Exchange

	Author(s)	: M. Lee, J. Yu
	Filename	: draft-lee-httpext-metadata-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-6-25
	
This document provides a mechanism by which web servers can provide
   metadata of a web resource which is indicated by a URL.  The web
   client like web browser can use this metadata to filter out unwanted
   web resource or link to itself.  In addition, the web client can take
   advantage of such metadata to provide high-level services like
   displaying additional information about the web resource without
   downloading it.  We expect this mechanism to enable quick access to
   metadata of any web resource from any web client reduces overall web
   traffic remarkably.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-httpext-metadata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.