Subject: I-D Action:draft-levine-dbr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Discard by Reference
	Author(s)       : J. Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dbr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-06-21

Domains can authenticate their outgoing mail using DKIM or other
techniques.  In some cases where miscreants frequently use a domain
without authorization in the Author address in e-mail messages, it
may be prudent for recipient mail systems to discard unauthenticated
mail as likely to be fraudulent.  This specification defines an
extension to Vouch by Reference (VBR) that allows a certifier to
identify such domains, and that recipients can use either in
conjunction with or independently of VBR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-dbr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.