Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representation and Verification of Domain-Based Application Server Identity in Certificates Used with Transport Layer Security
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre, J. Hodges
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-06-03

Many application technologies enable a secure connection between two
entities using certificates in the context of Transport Layer
Security (TLS).  This document specifies best current practices for
representing and verifying the identity of application servers in
such interactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.