Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Teredo Security Updates
	Author(s)       : D. Thaler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-02

The Teredo protocol defines a set of flags that are embedded in every
Teredo IPv6 address.  This document specifies a set of security
updates that modify the use of this flags field, but are backward
compatible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-v6ops-teredo-update-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.