Subject: I-D Action:draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Configuration
	Author(s)       : S. Lawrence, J. Elwell
	Filename        : draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-06-21

This document defines procedures for how a SIP User Agent should
locate, retrieve, and maintain current configuration information from
a Configuration Service.

This document is the product of the SIP Forum Technical Working Group
User Agent Configuration Task Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lawrence-sipforum-user-agent-config-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.