Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-held-capabilities-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Device Capability Negotiation for Device-Based Location Determination and Location Measurements in HELD
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-held-capabilities-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-06-29

A Device is a valuable source of information about its location.  A
Location Information Server (LIS) that serves a location URI about a
Device is unable to acquire this information.  Extensions to HTTP-
Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) are described for negotiating and
exercising Device capabilities for location determination or location
measurement collection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-held-capabilities-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.