Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Moving MCAST.NET into the ARPA infrastructure top level domain
	Author(s)       : P. Koch, L. Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-14

This document proposes to migrate the MCAST.NET domain into the ARPA
top level domain that is dedicated to infrastructure support.  It
also provides for a maintenance policy for the new MCAST.ARPA domain
and covers migration issues and caveats.  This document updates RFC
5771 and forms part of BCP 51.

XXX reverse mapping

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.