Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definition of Time-to-Live TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
	Author(s)	: V. Manral, S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, S. Saxena, G. Swallow
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-01.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-6-21
	
LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks.  However, in the
   present form, this mechanism is inadequate to verify connectivity of
   a segment of a Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW) from any node on the
   path of the MS-PW.  This document defines a TLV to address this
   shortcoming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.