Subject: I-D Action:draft-yong-pwe3-lfc-fat-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Large Flow Classification in Flow Aware Transport over PSN
	Author(s)       : L. Yong, P. Yang
	Filename        : draft-yong-pwe3-lfc-fat-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-06-18

Network traffic has shown the combination of few very high bit rate
flows (large flow) and a huge amount of very low bit rate flows
(small flow), which causes uneven load balance over ECMP or LAG.
Differentiating large flow and small flow packets in IP/MPLS
networks enables an enhanced ECMP transport. Enhanced ECMP applies
different distribution methods to large flow packets and small flow
packets to improve the load balance and congestion control. This
draft proposes large flow classification scheme for flow awareness
transport in PSN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-pwe3-lfc-fat-pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.