Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MD2 to Historic Status
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-6-8
	
   This document recommends the retirement of MD2 and discusses the 
   reasons for doing so.  This document recommends RFC 1319 be moved to 
   Historic status. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.