Subject: I-D Action:draft-moonesamy-stds-process-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Standards Process -- Revision 4
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-stds-process-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-06-21

This memo documents the process used by the Internet community for
the standardization of protocols and procedures.  It defines the
stages in the standardization process, the requirements for moving a
document between stages and the types of documents used during this
process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-stds-process-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.