Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-diameter-explicit-routing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session-Specific Explicit Diameter Request Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-diameter-explicit-routing-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-06-21

This document describes a mechanism to enable specific Diameter
proxies to remain in the path of all message exchanges constituting a
Diameter session.  This document is being published to provide the
basis for a standardized solution to a problem raised by some
architectures (e.g., WLAN 3GPP IP access, 3GPP TS23.234) that use
Diameter.  The intended use will be as a reference within the non-
IETF specification of a Diameter application that meets the needs of
these architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-diameter-explicit-routing-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.