Subject: I-D Action:draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start
	Author(s)       : A. Langley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-06-02

This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS implementations,
dubbed False Start.  It affects only protocol timing, not on-the-wire
protocol data, and can be implemented unilaterally.  The TLS False
Start feature leads to a latency reduction of one round trip for
certain handshakes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.