Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Control Plane Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2010-06-18

The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) supports static provisioning
of transport paths via a Network Management System (NMS), and
dynamic provisioning of transport paths via a control plane. This
document provides the framework for MPLS-TP dynamic provisioning,
and covers control plane addressing, routing, path computation,
signaling, traffic engineering,, and path recovery.  MPLS-TP uses
GMPLS as the control plane for MPLS-TP LSPs and provides for
compatibility with MPLS.  MPLS-TP also uses the control plane for
Pseudowires (PWs).  Management plane functions such as manual
configuration and the initiation of LSP setup are out of scope of
this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.