Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams
	Author(s)       : J. Hui, J. Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-06-09

The RPL protocol requires data-plane datagrams to carry RPL routing
information that is processed by RPL routers when forwarding those
datagrams.  This document describes the RPL option for use within a
RPL domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6man-rpl-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.