Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forward Error Correction Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-06-09

This document defines the semantics for grouping the associated
source and Forward Error Correction (FEC)-based repair flows in the
Session Description Protocol (SDP).  The semantics defined in this
document are to be used with the SDP Grouping Framework (RFC
3388bis).  These semantics allow the description of grouping
relationships between the source and repair flows when one or more
source and/or repair flow are associated in the same group, and they
provide support for additive repair flows.  Synchronization Source
(SSRC)-level grouping semantics are also defined in this document for
Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) streams using SSRC multiplexing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4756bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.