Subject: I-D Action:draft-bierman-netconf-system-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF System Monitoring
	Author(s)       : A. Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-system-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-06-10

The NETCONF protocol provides mechanisms to manipulate configuration
datastores.  However, client applications often need to examine
system information to determine the appropriate configuration
requirements.  In addition, common system events such as a change in
system capabilities may impact management applications.  Standard
mechanisms are needed to support the monitoring of the managed system
supported by a NETCONF server.  This document defines a YANG module
for the monitoring of system information, which allows a NETCONF
client to identify system properties and receive notifications for
system events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netconf-system-monitoring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.