Subject: I-D Action:draft-berger-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP Attributes Related Routing Backus-Naur Form
	Author(s)       : L. Berger, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-berger-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-06-25

Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
established using the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
Engineering (RSVP-TE) extensions may be signaled with a set of LSP
specific attributes.  These attributes may be carried in both Path
and Resv messages.  This document specifies how LSP attributes are
to be carried in RSVP Path and Resv messages using the Routing
Backus-Naur Form, and clarifies related Resv message formats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-berger-ccamp-attribute-bnf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.