Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-multimob-msm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Source Mobility Support in PMIPv6 Network
	Author(s)	: H. Zhang, Z. Yan, H. Zhou, S. Zhang, J. Guan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-multimob-msm-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-6-10
	
The NetLMM WG has specified Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) for network-
based localized mobility management, taking basic support for 
registration, de-registration and handover of Mobile Node (MN) into 
account in the RFC 5213 [1]. Although the mobile multicast provision 
in the PMIPv6 network is being discussed in the multimob WG, how to 
provide the service connectivity during the movement of MN which is a 
multicast source, is a problem still up in the air for the PMIPv6. 
This document discusses the extension of the PMIPv6 to support the 
multicast source mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-msm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.