Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-netext-flow-binding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Binding in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-netext-flow-binding-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-25

This document introduces extensions to Proxy Mobile IPv6 that allows
networks dynamically binding IP flows to different interfaces of a
mobile node.  Mobile Access Gateways can move flows to other mobile
access gateways by establishing flow bindings at the local mobility
anchor.  Local mobility anchor sends packets from the offloaded flow
seamlessly to the new mobile access gateway.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-netext-flow-binding-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.