Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-tsvwg-nested-header-compression-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Nested Compression in ROHC
	Author(s)       : A. Wei, L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wei-tsvwg-nested-header-compression-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-06-21

The appearance of wireless technologies in cellular network attracts
the attentions to compress at least two layers of nested compression
headers.  This document describes a nested compression scenario, by
coordinating the header fields that have similar functions or even
are repeated in layers of nested compressed packet, to reduce
processing latency, packet header payload and increase the
compression efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-tsvwg-nested-header-compression-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.