Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 22:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of IETF Working Group Document States
	Author(s)       : E. Juskevicius
	Filename        : draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-06-08

The IETF Datatracker tool will be enhanced to make it possible for
Working Group (WG) Chairs to provide more transparency into the
status and progression of WG documents to authors and other members
of the IETF community.

This document defines new document states that may be used to
describe the status of an Internet-Draft (I-D) that is associated
with an IETF working group (WG).  The first state can be used to
describe an I-D that is being considered for adoption by a WG, and
the last state describes an I-D that has been submitted to the IESG.
Appendix A explains the different states used by IETF Area Directors
(ADs) to describe the status of I-Ds after they have been sent to
the IESG for evaluation and publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.