Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-cpc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A central policy controlling based PMIPv6 Solutions
	Author(s)       : J. Hu, X. Guang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-cpc-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-06-28

This document defines a central policy controlling network-based
mobility management solution through Authentication, Authorization,
Accounting (AAA), and policy controller interactions between Proxy
Mobile IPv6 entities(both Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility
Anchor) under an AAA server and policy server group within a Proxy
Mobile IPv6 Domain. The AAA and policy interactions are not only used
to download and update mobile node specific user data information
between Proxy Mobile IPv6 entities and a remote policy store, but
also update the local mobility anchor about the current location of
the mobile node instead of signaling messages between the mobile
access gateway and local mobility anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-cpc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.