Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposal for Tuning IGMPv3/MLDv2 Protocol Behavior in Wireless and mobile networks
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, H. Liu
	Filename        : draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-06-20

This document proposes a variety of optimization approaches for
tuning IGMPv3 and MLDv2 designed to provide useful guideline to
allow wireless multicast communication in wireless networks using
the current IGMP/MLD protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.