Subject: I-D Action:draft-russert-rangers-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Scenarios for IRON and RANGER
	Author(s)       : S. Russert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-russert-rangers-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-06-02

The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) [draft-templin-iron] and
Routing and Addressing in Networks with Global Enterprise Recursion
(RANGER) [RFC5720] provide an architectural framework for scalable
routing and addressing.  Together, these architectures provide for
scalability, provider independence, mobility, multihoming and
security for the next generation Internet.  This document describes a
series of operational use case scenarios in order to showcase the
architectural capabilities.  It further shows how IRON and RANGER
restore the network-within-network principles originally intended for
the sustained growth of the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-russert-rangers-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.