Subject: I-D Action:draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rapid acquisition of the MN multicast subscription after handover
	Author(s)       : L. Contreras, et al.
	Filename        : draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-06-30

A new proposal is presented for speeding up the acquisition by the
MAG of the MN's active multicast subscription information, in order
to accelerate the multicast delivery to the MN during handover. To do
that, an extension of the current PMIPv6 protocol is required. The
solution described in this memo is not only applicable to the base
multicast solution, but also it can be applied to other solutions
envisioned as possible architectural evolutions of it. Furthermore,
it is also independent of the role played by the MAG within the
multicast metwork (either acting as MLD proxy or multicast router).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.