Subject: I-D Action:draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements of Localised Congestion Notification
	Author(s)       : L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-29

This document introduces analyzes of ECN(Explicit Congestion
Notification)in case of congestion of local links. 3GPP adopts and
specifies shared channel for multiple user equipments in a cell.
Other last mile access systems (e.g. xDSL access and Frame Relay
access) have to handle congestion since bandwidth multiplexing is
most likely considered for reducing unnecessary cost.  Therefore,
congestion in access network is to inform user equipments in case of
traffic congestion utilizing congestion notification concepts and
similar mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.