Subject: I-D Action:draft-preston-ftpext-deflate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deflate transmission mode for FTP
	Author(s)       : J. Preston, T. Saunders
	Filename        : draft-preston-ftpext-deflate-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-06-30

This document defines an optional extension to RFC 959, "FILE
TRANSFER PROTOCOL (FTP)" (October 1985).  It specifies a new
"deflate" transmission mode designed to increase network bandwidth
by compressing data using existing techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-preston-ftpext-deflate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.