Subject: I-D Action:draft-drees-http-maxage-vary-cookie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The maxage-vary-cookie HTTP Cache-Control Extension
	Author(s)       : B. Drees
	Filename        : draft-drees-http-maxage-vary-cookie-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-14

The maxage-vary-cookie HTTP response Cache-Control extension allows
an origin server to instruct caches to serve a stale response if the
Date header field-value received with the response is greater than a
specified date-valued request cookie.  It can be used to implement a
simple view consistency mechanism for read/write applications while
extending freshness lifetimes, reducing latency, bandwidth usage, and
origin server load in some situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drees-http-maxage-vary-cookie-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.