Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)	: W. Kim, J. Lee, D. Kim, D. Kwon, C. Kim
	Filename	: draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-6-9
	
This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm 
in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing    
confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic    
and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control   
Protocol (RTCP). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.