Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS0 Flags Indicating AAAA Record Synthesis and Format
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-30

Advanced hosts and applications benefit of the knowledge of an IPv6
address, AAAA record, and a possible synthesis taking place in the
network.  This specification defines ENDS0 flag bits for
communicating whether the synthesis is taking place, what is the used
IPv6 address format, and the IPv6 prefix and suffix used by the
DNS64.  The communicated information enables hosts to perform a local
IPv6 address synthesis and to extract the IPv4 address out of the
synthesized IPv6 address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.