Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-senml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Types for Sensor Markup Language (SENML)
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-senml-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-06-30

This specification defines media types for representing simple sensor
measurements in JSON.  A simple sensor, such as a temperature sensor,
could use this media type in protocols such as HTTP to transport the
values of a sensor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-senml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.