Subject: I-D Action:draft-agl-tls-snapstart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Snap Start
	Author(s)       : A. Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-tls-snapstart-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-06-18

This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
for eliminating the latency of handshakes when the client has prior
knowledge about the server.  Unlike resumption, this prior knowledge
is not secret and may be obtained from third parties and stored on
disk for significant periods of time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-snapstart-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.