Subject: I-D Action:draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo)
	Author(s)       : A. Knauf, et al.
	Filename        : draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-06-28

This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
Control (DisCo) with SIP.  DisCo splits the semantic of identifier
and locator of a SIP conference URI using a new Kind data structure.
Conference members are enabled to select conference controllers based
on proximity awareness.  DisCo proposes call delegation to balance
load at focus peers.  The document addresses also aspects of security
and trust, as well as compatibility for conference unaware clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.