Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECC public key and signature support in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) and in the Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND)
	Author(s)       : T. Cheneau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-06-16

This draft describes a mechanism to deploy Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC) alongside with Cryptographically Generated
Addresses (CGA) and the Secure Neighbor Discovery (SEND).  This
document provides basic skeleton to integrate new signature
algorithms in CGA and SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheneau-csi-ecc-sig-agility-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.