Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Backbone Router
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-06-06

Some LLN subnets are expected to scale up to the thousands of nodes
and hundreds of routers.  This paper proposes an IPv6 version of the
Backbone Router concept that enables such a degree of scalability
using a high speed network as a backbone to the subnet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.