Subject: I-D Action:draft-grewal-aes-gcm-bifurcated-key-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-GCM using two independent keys
	Author(s)       : K. Grewal, M. long
	Filename        : draft-grewal-aes-gcm-bifurcated-key-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-06-28

This document describes modifications to the AES-GCM algorithm 
to allow separation of the data authenticity and data 
confidentiality keys, while preserving the performance benefits 
of the algorithm. When AES-GCM is applied to network protocols
 such as IPsec and TLS, separation of these keys allows the data 
confidentiality key to be shared with trusted intermediary nodes 
on the network, while preserving the data authenticity functions 
in an end-to-end manner. The current definition of AES-GCM uses 
a single key for confidentiality and authenticity hence it is 
not possible to share the key with trusted network nodes, 
without compromising the data authenticity functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grewal-aes-gcm-bifurcated-key-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.