Subject: I-D Action:draft-hartke-coap-observe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
	Author(s)       : K. Hartke, C. Bormann
	Filename        : draft-hartke-coap-observe-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-06-22

The state of a resource can change over time.  We want to give
clients of the CoRE WG CoAP protocol the ability to observe this
change.  This short I-D provides an example design for such an
addition to CoAP, in order to be able to discuss the design
alternatives in specific terms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-coap-observe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.