Subject: I-D Action:draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improvements to DNS Resolvers for Resiliency, Robustness, and Responsiveness
	Author(s)       : P. Vixie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-06-23

This document describes several mechanisms which can be employed by
iterative caching DNS resolvers to improve resiliency, robustness,
and responsiveness.  These improvements are optional and they require
no changes to the protocol, or to authority servers, or to DNS stub
resolver clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.