Subject: I-D Action:draft-johnston-siprec-cc-rec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 07:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Call Control - Recording Extensions
	Author(s)       : A. Johnston, A. Hutton
	Filename        : draft-johnston-siprec-cc-rec-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This document defines SIP extensions for session recording to meet
the requirements in the "Requirements for SIP-based Media Recording
(SIPREC)" document.  In particular, mechanisms to allow SIP elements
to distinguish between the Recording Session and the Communication
Session.  Also a mechanism for a UA to learn that the communication
session is being recorded is proposed.  The Metadata about the
session is not covered by this document.  SIP feature tags 'srs',
'src', and 'recorded' are defined to identify the Session Recording
Server, Session Recording Client, and the presence of recording in
the communication session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-siprec-cc-rec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.