Subject: I-D Action:draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 17:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using 127-bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-Router Links
	Author(s)       : M. Kohno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-07-28

On inter-router point-to-point links, it is useful for security and
other reasons, to use 127-bit IPv6 prefixes.  Such a practice
parallels the use of 31-bit prefixes in IPv4 [RFC3021].  This
document outlines some of these reasons and specifies that 127-bit
IPv6 prefix lengths must be supported on such links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.