Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multiparty Transport Overlay Control Protocol(MTOCP)
	Author(s)	: . Kellil, C. Janneteau, P. Roux
	Filename	: draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-7-26
	
To cope with the lack of IP multicast support in today's Internet, a 
   multiparty transport overlay architecture is presented in this 
   document. The goal behind placing the overlay paradigm at the 
   transport layer is to support both multicast-capable and non-
   multicast IP networks while providing an application-agnostic 
   delivery service for group communications. In particular, this 
   document specifies the Multiparty Transport Overlay Control Protocol 
   (MTOCP) used to create, update and remove multiparty transport trees 
   in an IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.