Subject: I-D Action:draft-stiemerling-alto-dns-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A DNS-based ALTO Server Discovery Procedure
	Author(s)       : M. Stiemerling, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-stiemerling-alto-dns-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-27

The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) provides guidance
to applications having to select one or several hosts from a set of
candidates that are able to provide a desired resource.

This document specifies the U-NAPTR based resolution process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stiemerling-alto-dns-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.