Subject: I-D Action:draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic UDP Tunnelling (GUT)
	Author(s)       : J. Manner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Deploying new transport protocols on the Internet is a well-known
problem, as NATs and firewall drop packets with e.g. new protocol
types or unidentified TCP options.  Tunnelling over UDP is one way to
make IP packets hide the actual payload and enable end-to-end
delivery.  This document proposes a simple UDP tunnelling
encapsulation and end-host operation to enable new (and old) IP
payloads, e.g., new transport protocols, to be deployed on the
Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manner-tsvwg-gut-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.