Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)	: J. Dong, A. Suryanarayana, M. Chen
	Filename	: draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-7-7
	
This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine 
   Error that could provide more information to help network operators 
   in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.