Subject: I-D Action:draft-dong-savi-cga-header-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cryptographically Generated Address (CGA) Extension Header for Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dong-savi-cga-header-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies an IPv6 extension header called the
Cryptographically Generated Address (CGA) Extension Header.  The CGA
Extension Header holds the CGA parameters associated with the source
CGA of an IPv6 packet.  This information can be used to validate that
a particular packet was sent by the node associated with a specific
CGA, enabling secure IPv6 address-based access control mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-savi-cga-header-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.