Subject: I-D Action:draft-kong-dns-conf-auto-sync-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Automated Synchronization Mechanism for Configuration Data of DNS (Domain Name System) Name Servers
	Author(s)       : N. Kong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kong-dns-conf-auto-sync-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document proposes an in-band synchronization mechanism to
automatically synchronize configuration data among multiple DNS
(Domain Name System) name servers.  Using this mechanism, any part of
configuration data of a name server can be constructed as a similar
DNS zone file, and be automatically synchronized by DNS messaging and
notifying mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-dns-conf-auto-sync-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.