Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Hamilton, S. Banks
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The purpose of this document is to define a set of test scenarios
which may be used to create a series of statistics that will help to
better understand the performance of network devices.  More
specifically, these scenarios are designed to most accurately predict
performance of these devices when subjected to modern traffic
patterns.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.