Subject: I-D Action:draft-katagi-clefia-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 128-bit Blockcipher CLEFIA
	Author(s)       : M. Katagi
	Filename        : draft-katagi-clefia-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This document describes the specification of the blockcipher CLEFIA.
CLEFIA is a 128-bit blockcipher with its key length being 128, 192
and 256 bits, which is compatible with the interface of the Advanced
Encryption Standard (AES). The algorithm of CLEFIA was published in
2007 and its security has been scrutinized in the public community.
CLEFIA is one of the new-generation lightweight blockcipher
algorithms designed after AES. Among them CLEFIA offers high
performance in software and hardware as well as lightweight
implementation in hardware. CLEFIA will be of benefit to the Internet
which will be connected to more distributed and constrained devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katagi-clefia-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.