Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs
	Author(s)	: K. Carlberg, T. Taylor
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-7-8
	
This document  defines  Attribute-Value  Pair  (AVP)  containers  for
   various  priority  parameters  for  use  with  Diameter  and  the AAA
   framework.   The  parameters  themselves  are  defined   in   several
   different protocols that operate at either the network or application
   layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.