Subject: I-D Action:draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SD detection and protection triggering in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : R. Ram, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-07-01

This document describes a guide lines for Signal Degrade (SD) link
fault condition detection and the use of MPLS-TP fault management [5]
for triggering protection switching as define in the MPLS-TP
survivability framework [3].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.