Subject: I-D Action:draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load Sharing for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)       : M. Becke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-01

The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) supports multi-homing
for providing network fault tolerance.  However, mainly one path is
used for data transmission.  Only timer-based retransmissions are
carried over other paths as well.

This document describes how multiple paths can be used simultaneously
for transmitting user messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.