Subject: I-D Action:draft-jdfalk-marf-acceptance-criteria-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Review of Published Criteria for Acceptance Into a Complaint Feedback Loop Program
	Author(s)       : R. Path
	Filename        : draft-jdfalk-marf-acceptance-criteria-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-04

All known Feedback Generators (the operators of complaint feedback
loops) have some criteria for acceptance of requests to receive
feedback.  This document is a review of such criteria, where publicly
available.  It is intended to inform design decisions within the Mail
Abuse Reporting Format (MARF) Working Group [MARF-WG], and likely
will never advance beyond internet-draft status.

The information included herein was gathered from public web sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-marf-acceptance-criteria-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.