Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Optimized use of PIM via MS-PMSIs
	Author(s)       : A. Boers, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-30

This document specifies an optimized method that a service provider
can use to provide MVPN service when using PIM as the MVPN control
protocol.  As in prior MVPN methods, PIM control messages are sent
over multicast tunnels through the provider network.  However, unlike
older MVPN methods, the tunnels are only created if they are needed
to carry multicast data traffic; no tunnels are used only for control
traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.