Subject: I-D Action:draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Optimization with IP Fast Reroute
	Author(s)       : M. Menth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This draft gives a summary of findings about routing optimization of
not-via addresses [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-notvia-addresses] and LFAs
[RFC5286] in IP networks.  The optimization is done only by tuning IP
link costs.  Optimization goals for both IP FRR techniques is the
maximum link utilization in the failure-free scenario and for a set
of failure scenarios such as all single link (and node) failures as
well as the failure coverage by LFAs.  For LFAs, the failure coverage
is another optimization goal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-menth-ipfrr-routing-optimization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.