Subject: I-D Action:draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT Traversal for LISP Mobile Node
	Author(s)       : D. Klein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) is a new naming and
addressing architecture to solve the Internet's routing scaling
problem.  It separates global routing in the Internet from local
routing and naming in end-user networks.  The basic LISP architecture
does not support mobility.  The mobility extension LISP Mobile Node
(LISP-MN) describes a mechanism that extends LISP to support mobile
nodes and enables them to roam into LISP and non-LISP networks while
being reachable under the same address.  Currently, LISP-MN does not
support networks that use network address translation (NAT).  This
document presents an extension for LISP-MN that makes LISP mobile
nodes behind a NAT globally reachable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klein-lisp-mn-nat-traversal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.