Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: pNFS Access Permissions Check
	Author(s)	: S. Faibish, D. Black, M. Eisler, J. Glasgow
	Filename	: draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-03.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document extends the pNFS protocol to communicate errors caused 
   by inability to access data servers referenced by layouts, including 
   checks performed by both clients and the MDS. The extension provides 
   means for clients to communicate client-detected access denial errors 
   to the MDS, including the case in which a client requests direct NFS 
   access via the MDS that the MDS cannot perform.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faibish-nfsv4-pnfs-access-permissions-check-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.