Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-pim-multicast-pm-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PIM Multicast Performance Monitoring Configuration (M-PMC) Join Attribute 

	Author(s)	: L. Zheng, H. Liu
	Filename	: draft-zheng-pim-multicast-pm-config-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   This draft introduces a new type of PIM Join Attribute which carries 
   measurement configuration TLVs, which are used for multicast 
   performance monitoring. It is based on [RFC5384], and specifies 
   additional procedures to process the Multicast Performance 
   Monitoring Configuration (M-PMC) attribute to implement automatic 
   performance monitoring configuration on multicast forwarding tree. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-pim-multicast-pm-config-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.