Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-pwe3-ms-pw-tp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Stitching Procedures in MPLS-TP Networks
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-pwe3-ms-pw-tp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The existing procedures for concatenating Pseudowire(PW) segments to 
form Multi-Segment PW (MS-PW) do not take into account operator 
functions such Lock Instruct and Loopback introduced as part of MPLS 
Transport Profile (MPLS-TP). This informational document reiterates 
the PW stitching procedures in an MPLS-TP environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-pwe3-ms-pw-tp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.