Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP P2MP OAM analysis
	Author(s)       : L. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xia-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-07-26

This document attempts to analyze MPLS-TP P2MP OAM implementations
and related problems by combining with MPLS-TP P2MP network
characteristics and the MPLS-TP OAM requirements.  We give a specific
analysis to some key issues in P2MP scenarios.  And we analyze every
MPLS-TP OAM function in P2MP scenarios and give guidelines or
recommendations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.