Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comcast's Protocol-Agnostic Congestion Management System
	Author(s)       : C. Bastian, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This document describes the congestion management system of Comcast
Cable, a large cable broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the
U.S. Comcast completed deployment of this congestion management
system on December 31, 2008.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.