Subject: I-D Action:draft-frost-tictoc-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Requirements for Packet-based Timing Distribution
	Author(s)       : T. Frost, et al.
	Filename        : draft-frost-tictoc-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This Internet draft investigates the management aspects associated
with packet-based distribution of time and frequency using protocols
such as PTP (Precision Time Protocol, [1]).  It explores some of the
issues that need to be solved in connection with the management of
synchronization distribution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-tictoc-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.