Subject: I-D Action:draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of 64 Translation
	Author(s)       : R. Penno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
mechanism to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  Since then, new effort
has been undertaken within IETF to standardize alternative mechanisms
to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  This document evaluates how the
new translation mechanisms avoid the problems that caused the IETF to
deprecate NAT-PT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-behave-64-analysis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.