Subject: I-D Action:draft-despres-softwire-6rdplus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rapid Deployment of Native IPv6 Behind IPv4 NATs (6rd+)
	Author(s)       : R. Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-softwire-6rdplus-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The [6rd] mechanism permit IPv6 "rapid deployment" across IPv4
infrastructures of Internet Service Providers, but only in cases
where customer-premise equipments can be upgraded to support it. 6rd+
extends this IPv6 rapid deployment capability to hosts behind
customer-premise equipments that cannot be upgraded (provided these
hosts can be upgraded themselves to support 6rd+).  Like [6rd], 6rd+
provides native IPv6 addresses, so that quality of service can be
guaranteed by Internet Service Providers; it operates statelessly,
which ensures simplicity and scalability; and it transmits
encapsulated IPv6 packets along optimized paths, which contributes to
efficiency and acceptability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-softwire-6rdplus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.