Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-design-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : G. Weber, A. DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-design-16.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This document provides guidelines for the design of attributes used
by the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol.
It is expected that these guidelines will prove useful to authors and
reviewers of future RADIUS attribute specifications, both within the
IETF as well as other Standards Development Organizations (SDOs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-design-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.