Subject: I-D Action:draft-liyz-trill-reqs-mlt2uni-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 20:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for multicast to unicast optimization in Trill
	Author(s)       : L. Yizhou
	Filename        : draft-liyz-trill-reqs-mlt2uni-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-04

Instead of always blindly forwarding multicast/broadcast frames
through a distribution tree in Trill, some optimizations can be done
to convert multicast/broadcast to unicast for certain IP controlling
packets. This draft shows the scenarios in which such optimizations
are needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liyz-trill-reqs-mlt2uni-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.