Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Best Practices for the Use of Long Polling and Streaming in Bidirectional HTTP
	Author(s)	: S. Loreto, P. Saint-Andre, S. Salsano, G. Wilkins
	Filename	: draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-03.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2010-7-27
	
There is widespread interest in using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) to enable asynchronous or server-initiated communication from
   a server to a client as well as from a client to a server.  This
   document describes how to better use HTTP, as it exists today, to
   enable such "bidirectional HTTP" using "long polling" and "HTTP
   streaming" mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-http-bidirectional-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.