Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.