Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS Transport Profile Lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)	: S. Boutros, S. Sivabalan, R. Aggarwal, M. Vigoureux, X. Dai, G. Swallow, D. Ward, S. Bryant, C. Pignataro, N. Bitar, I. Busi, L. Levrau, L. Ciavaglia, B. Wu, J. Yang
	Filename	: draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2010-7-6
	
This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation, 
administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an MPLS Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Path (LSP), bi-directional RSVP-TE 
tunnels, pseudowires (PW), or Multi-segment PWs in loopback mode for 
management purpose. This extension includes mechanism to lock and 
unlock MPLS-TP Tunnels (i.e. data and control traffic) and can be 
used to loop all traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) at a 
specified LSR on the path of the MPLS-TP LSP back to the source.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.