Subject: I-D Action:draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
	Author(s)       : H. Poullyau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document defines new error and notification types and codes for
the PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the
possible PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this
draft extends error and notification types in order to associate
predefined PCEP behaviors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.