Subject: I-D Action:draft-gu-alto-redistribution-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Information Redistribution
	Author(s)       : G. Yingjie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gu-alto-redistribution-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The ALTO protocol proposes several mechanisms to increase
scalability.  One of the proposed mechanisms is ALTO information
redistribution.  This document concretely defines ALTO Information
Redistribution, indicates suggested extensions to the ALTO Protocol
to support redistribution, and shows how redistribution could be used
in practice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-alto-redistribution-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.