Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP extensions for Explicit Pseudowire to transport LSP mapping
	Author(s)	: M. Chen, W. Cao, A. Takacs
	Filename	: draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   Currently a Pseudowire (PW) uses two reverse unidirectional LSPs as 
   Packet Switching Network (PSN) tunnels, and each PE of a PW or 
   segment of MS-PW selects PSN tunnels independently. In contrast 
   MPLS-TP requires support for both bidirectional and unidirectional 
   LSPs. In addition some transport services may require bidirectional 
   traffic follows with congruent paths. Therefore, PWs may be required 
   to use PSN tunnels with congruent paths. 

   This document specifies some extensions to LDP that ensures both 
   ends of a PW (or segment PW) select and bind to the same 
   bidirectional LSP or use unidirectional LSPs with congruent paths. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.