Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Power Monitoring
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This memo discusses requirements for energy management, particularly
for monitoring consumption and controlling power states of devices.
This memo further shows that existing IETF standards are not
sufficient for energy management and that energy management requires
architectural considerations that are diffenrent from common other
management functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.