Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-recordon-oauth-v2-upgrade-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OAuth 2.0 Token Upgrade Extension
	Author(s)	: D. Recordon
	Filename	: draft-recordon-oauth-v2-upgrade-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
This specification defines an OAuth 2.0 assertion request format for
   upgrading OAuth 1.0 token and secret pairs to OAuth 2.0 access
   tokens.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-recordon-oauth-v2-upgrade-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.