Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Node Potential Oriented Multi-NextHop Routing Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Lan, J. Zhang, B. Wang, W. Liu, X. Li
	Filename	: draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-01.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
The Node Potential Oriented Multi-Nexthop Routing Protocol (NP-
   MNRP)bases on the idea of "hop-by-hop routing forwarding, multi-
   backup next hop" and combines with the phenomena that water flows
   from higher place to lower. NP-MNRP defines a metric named as node
   potential, which is based on hop count and the actual link bandwidth,
   and calculates multiple next-hops through the potential difference
   between the nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.