Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Issues in Revising BGP-4
	Author(s)	: A. Lange
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-02.txt
	Pages		: 170
	Date		: 2010-7-29
	
This document records the issues discussed and the consensus reached
   in the Interdomain Routing (IDR) Working Group during its efforts to
   revise and bring up to date the base specification for the BGP-4
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.