Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-recordon-oauth-v2-device-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OAuth 2.0 Device Profile

	Author(s)	: D. Recordon, B. Goldman
	Filename	: draft-recordon-oauth-v2-device-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
The device profile is suitable for OAuth 2.0 clients executing on
   devices which do not have an easy data-entry method (e.g. game
   consoles or media hubs), but where the end-user has separate access
   to a user-agent on another computer or device (e.g. home computer, a
   laptop, or a smart phone).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-recordon-oauth-v2-device-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.