Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for VRRPv3
	Author(s)	: K. Tata
	Filename	: draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-08.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This specification defines a Management Information Base (MIB) for 
   use with SNMP-based network management.  In particular, it defines 
   objects for configuring, monitoring, and controlling routers that 
   employ the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol Version 3 for both IPv4 
   and IPv6 as defined in RFC 5798. This memo obsoletes RFC 2787.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.