Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-07-05

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network-based localized mobility
management protocol that enables mobile devices to connect to a
PMIPv6 domain and roam across gateways without changing their IP
addresses.  PMIPv6 basic specification also provides limited multi-
homing support to multi-mode mobile devices.  The ability of movement
of selected flows from one access technology to another is missing in
basic PMIPv6.  This document describes a mechanism to support flow
mobility on a logical interface over multiple physical interfaces

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.