Subject: I-D Action:draft-xiao-mpls-tp-lm-counting-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 04:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to Packet Loss Measurement for Counting Activation and Deactivation
	Author(s)       : M. Xiao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xiao-mpls-tp-lm-counting-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-05

Packet loss measurement for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
PseudoWires, Label Switched Paths, and Sections, is an important
Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) function of the
MPLS-TP.  When this OAM function is performed, counting the
transmitted and received packets at both the source MEP and the sink
MEP needs to be activated at first.  This document specifies OAM
packets and protocol mechanism to facilitate the counting activation
and deactivation at the sink MEP, and leave out the unnecessary
management configuration at the sink MEP when the MPLS-TP connection
is bidirectional or there exists an out-of-band return path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-mpls-tp-lm-counting-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.