Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:30:29 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Identifiers
	Author(s)       : M. Bocci, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies identifiers for MPLS-TP objects.  Included
are identifiers conformant to existing ITU conventions and
identifiers which are compatible with existing IP, MPLS, GMPLS, and
Pseudowire definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.