Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TCP header compression for 6LoWPAN

	Author(s)	: A. Ayadi, D. Ros, L. Toutain
	Filename	: draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-00.txt
	Pages		: 28
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   This document describes LOWPAN_TCPHC, a scheme for compressing the
   header of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) segments, in order to
   reduce the overhead on low-power and lossy networks.  It also
   specifies the LOWPAN_TCPHC header fields for the transmission of TCP
   segments over IPv6 for Low-power Wireless Personal Area Networks
   (6LoWPAN).  In many cases, the 20 octets of the mandatory TCP header
   can be compressed into as little as 6 octets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.