Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 08:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Streaming for Mobile Nodes: Scenarios and Related Issues
	Author(s)       : G. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-09

The scenarios where a Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) contains
mobile nodes need special considerations.  An analysis of all the
scenarios that involve mobile nodes is necessary to provide the
guidelines to PPSP protocol design and applicability.  This document
describes some key issues for a PPSP network with mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-ppsp-mobile-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.