Subject: I-D Action:draft-hui-6man-rpl-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using RPL Headers Without IP-in-IP
	Author(s)       : J. Hui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hui-6man-rpl-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-28

Routing for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) is a routing protocol
designed for Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  RPL includes
routing information in IPv6 data plane datagrams to help maintain the
routing topology.  When forwarding a datagram into a RPL domain, a
RPL router may need to expand the datagram to include routing
information in IPv6 Extension headers.  A generic solution has been
defined that uses IP-in-IP tunneling to include RPL routing
information.  This document describes an alternative to inserting and
removing RPL information in datagrams without the use of IP-in-IP
tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-6man-rpl-headers-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.