Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-validate-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Validation and long term verification data for Evidence Records and signed documents
	Author(s)       : T. Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-validate-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Digitally signed documents and data in a LTANS service receive the
signature renwal procedures and non-repudiation services.  As
documents can be stored for very long (theoretically inifinite)
times, it is very important to understand which data is and will be
necessary for the verification of the contained digital signatures
and the applied timestamps and the evidence records.  This document
shall describe various pieces of information which SHOULD and MUST be
provided to effectively verify evidence records and their protected
data and signatures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-validate-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.