Subject: I-D Action:draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection Manager requirements
	Author(s)       : P. Seite, G. Feige
	Filename        : draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-26

It is a common practice for multiple interfaces terminals to leverage
on a connection manager to perform provisioning domain selection.
Problem statement document highlighted that lack of standardized
behavior for connection managers can bring specific issues in a MIF
context.  To address this issue, this document proposes a set of
functional requirements for a generic MIF connection manager.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.