Subject: I-D Action:draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modes of Operation for SEED for Use with IPsec
	Author(s)       : S. Yoon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This document describes the use of the SEED block cipher algorithm in 
Counter (CTR) Mode, Counter with CBC-MAC (CCM) Mode and 
Galois/Counter Mode (GCM) as an IPsec Encapsulation Security Payload 
(ESP) mechanism to provide confidentiality and data origin 
authentication, and connectionless integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seokung-ipsecme-seed-ipsec-modes-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.