Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Optimization of GMPLS BW advertisement for SONET/SDH
	Author(s)	: L. Ong, A. Malis, R. Theillaud
	Filename	: draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-7-14
	
IETF CCAMP WG has defined a set of extensions to OSPFv2 to support
   ASON routing requirements in [RFC5787].  No extensions were defined
   for bandwidth advertisement as the Interface Switching Capability
   Descriptor may optionally be included for each layer of a multi-layer
   link [RFC4202].  However, for some types SONET/SDH links there can be
   several data plane layers supported by a single link, and as a 
   result a need to carry several copies of the ISCD.

   This draft defines an optimization for bandwidth advertisement for
   SONET/SDH that removes the need to carry multiple copies of the ISCD
   sub-TLV and has been designed to be consistent with advertisement
   of bandwidth for OTN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ong-gmpls-ason-routing-exper-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.