Subject: I-D Action:draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Anti-Attack for ANCP
	Author(s)       : L. Fan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies an extension of Access Node Control Protocol
to enforce security policy for network anti-attacking.  An access
router or NAS uses the proposed mechanism to send security policy to
a layer 2 device which an attacking host may directly connects to.
The solution proposed here can be used in either public access
networks or enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fan-ancp-network-anti-attack-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.