Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Updated Security Considerations for the MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, L. Chen
	Filename	: draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   This document updates the security considerations for the MD5 message 
   digest algorithm. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.