Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-idr-vpn-route-constrain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Constrained Route Distribution for BGP based Virtual Private Networks(VPNs)
	Author(s)	: Z. Li, J. Dong, H. Ni, M. Chen, G. Liu
	Filename	: draft-dong-idr-vpn-route-constrain-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document defines generalized procedures that allow BGP speakers 
   to exchange Route Target reachability information. This information 
   can be used to precisely control the propagation of different kinds 
   of Virtual Private Network (VPN) routing information. This method 
   avoids unnecessary advertising of VPN routes when more than one kind 
   of VPN service is deployed in the network. This document also 
   provides a solution to ensure the RT-Constrain mechanism compatible 
   with IPv6 address specific Route Target defined in [RFC5701].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-idr-vpn-route-constrain-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.