Subject: I-D Action:draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending YANG with Language Abstractions
	Author(s)       : B. Linowski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2010-07-12

YANG - the NETCONF Data Modeling Language - supports modeling of a
tree of data elements that represent the configuration and runtime
status of a particular network element managed via NETCONF.  This
memo suggests to enhance YANG with supplementary modeling features
and language abstractions with the aim to improve the model
extensibility and reuse.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.