Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire freeze mechanism
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This draft introduces a pseudowire freeze mechanism, which enables
pseudowire control plane and data plane separation.  When the PW is
working in freeze state, the data transmission will not be influenced
by turbulence of control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.