Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: TRILL Header Options
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The TRILL base protocol specification [RFCtrill], specifies minimal
hooks for TRILL Header options. This draft specifies the format for
options and an initial set of options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-options-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.