Subject: I-D Action:draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-primer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM Primer
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-primer-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document provides basic information on the existing MPLS
Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) toolset and
analyzes these tools relative to the set of requirements for OAM for
the Transport Profile of MPLS(MPLS-TP) as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM
Reqs].  On this basis the document tries to highlight features that
need to be extended in order to deliver the higher-quality OAM
required for transport applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-primer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.