Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Remote DHCPv6 Autoconfiguration
	Author(s)       : T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document describes remote autoconfiguration, using DHCPv6
protocol.  Every time a node attaches to a new link, it must renew or
obtain new address and parameters, using DHCPv6 protocol.  In case of
mobile nodes, it is beneficial to obtain address and other
configuration parameters remotely, before actually attaching to
destination link.  This document defines new options required to
remotely discover destination DHCPv6 servers.  Remote unicast
configuration with DHCPv6 servers is also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-remote-dhcpv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.