Subject: I-D Action:draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 08:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual interface for multiple interfaces in a host
	Author(s)       : Y. Hong, J. Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The simultaneous usage of multiple interfaces in a host may cause the
interface change.  This document discusses how to solve the problems
of interface change in a host and proposes a virtual interface which
hides the change of network interface from the host IP stack to
support simultaneous usage of multiple interfaces in a host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.