Subject: I-D Action:draft-vautrin-softwire-4rd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Rapid Deployment on IPv6 Infrastructures (4rd)
	Author(s)       : O. Vautrin
	Filename        : draft-vautrin-softwire-4rd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-07-28

This document specifies an automatic tunneling mechanism tailored to
advance deployment of IPv4 to end users via an IPv6 network
infrastructure.  This document aims at giving an alternative to
family translation to operate an Ipv6-only network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vautrin-softwire-4rd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.