Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for Multi Stages Multiplexing Configuration in G.709 Optical Transport Network
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Interworking between regions with 1.25G TS and 2.5G TS has been
considered in G.709.  Multi stages multiplexing would be desirable to
facilitate the introduction of new ODU0 and ODUflex signals to an
existing network without having to upgrade every node in the network.
So ODU0/ODUflex can be mapped into ODU1/ODU2/ODU3 and transit across
the 2.5G TS region.  Multi stages multiplexing are also used to
support the multi-domain OTN applications based on carrier-Carrier,
regional-national core interconnection or network tunnels design.
This document describes the framework for multi stages multiplexing
configuration in G.709 Optical Transport Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-multi-stage-multiplex-config-fwk-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.