Subject: I-D Action:draft-zcao-emu-id-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Authentication Identity Protection
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zcao-emu-id-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-03

The EAP framework does not provide an effective way to protect the
peer's identity.  This creates the risk of identity forgery.  This
document revisits the EAP identity protection problem, and proposes a
solution to this problem via the use of Cryptographically Binding
Identity (CBID).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zcao-emu-id-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.