Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Over TCP
	Author(s)       : A. DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-01

The Remote Authentication Dial In User Server (RADIUS) Protocol has
until now required the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) as the underlying
transport layer.  This document defines RADIUS over the Transmission
Control Protocol (RADIUS/TCP), in order to address handling issues
related to RADIUS over Transport Layer Security (RADIUS/TLS).  It
permits TCP to be used as a transport protocol for RADIUS only when a
transport layer such as TLS or IPsec provides confidentialy and
security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-tcp-transport-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.