Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roll-trickle-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The Trickle Algorithm
	Author(s)	: P. Levis, O. Gnawali, T. Clausen, J. Hui, J. Ko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-7-6
	
The Trickle algorithm allows wireless nodes to exchange information
   in a highly robust, energy efficient, simple, and scalable manner.
   Dynamically adjusting transmission windows allows Trickle to spread
   new information on the scale of link-layer transmission times while
   sending only a few messages per hour when information does not
   change.  A simple suppression mechanism and transmission point
   selection allows Trickle's communication rate to scale
   logarithmically with density.  This document describes Trickle and
   considerations in its use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.