Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 01:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Configuration SRLG of an FA
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This memo provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation Protocol-
Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the support of the automatic 
configuration the SRLG of the Forwarding Adjacency (FA). 

Zhang

  Expires January 2011

[page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration-00.txt

  July 2010

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-srlg-fa-configuration-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.