Subject: I-D Action:draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:15:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : D. Dhody, U. Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-01

There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable to be
able to dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary
Nodes (BN) along with their domain information.  For that purpose,
this document defines extensions to the Open Shortest Path First
(OSPF) routing protocol for the advertisement of Boundary Node (BN)
Discovery information within an OSPF area or within the entire OSPF
routing domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.