Subject: I-D Action:draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UDP Encapsulation of SCTP Packets
	Author(s)       : M. Tuexen, R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-07-11

This document describes a simple method of encapsulating SCTP Packets
into UDP packets.  This makes it possible to use SCTP in networks
with legacy NAT not supporting SCTP or implement SCTP on hosts
without directly accessing the IP-layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-sctp-udp-encaps-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.