Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Graceful Restart for Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : K. Hu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-11

LDP graceful restart mechanism defined in [RFC 3478] can be applied
to pseudowire graceful restart.  This document introduces the LDP
graceful restart capability to allow LSR to negotiate FEC element
graceful restart capability with its neighbor.  And then it describes
an optimized pseudowire graceful restart (GR) mechanism that helps to
minimize the negative effects on pseudowire traffic during the
process of pseudowire graceful restart.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-pwe3-ldp-gr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.