Subject: I-D Action:draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure SCTP
	Author(s)       : C. Hohendorf, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-07-01

This document explains the reason for the integration of security
functionality into SCTP, and gives a short description of S-SCTP and
its services.  S-SCTP is fully compatible with SCTP defined in
RFC4960, it is designed to integrate cryptographic functions into
SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.