Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-chbind-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods
	Author(s)       : S. Hartman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-chbind-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document defines how to implement channel bindings for
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods to address the lying
NAS as well as the lying provider problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.