Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ICMPv6/ND Compression for 6LoWPAN Networks
	Author(s)	: C. O'Flynn
	Filename	: draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
Compression for ICMPv6 Messages, specifically designed for
   6lowpan-nd.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oflynn-6lowpan-icmphc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.