Subject: I-D Action:draft-jaehwoon-netext-flowmob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 19:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow-based mobility support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-netext-flowmob-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-02

IN Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), a multi-homed MN can connect to the 
PMIPv6 by using only one interface even though it has multiple 
interfaces. It would be efficient when such a multi-homed MN can
connect to the PMIPv6 by using all of its interfaces. If such a 
multi-homed MN can utilize all of its interfaces, flow mobility can 
be provided that the MN handovers one or more flows from one 
interface to another without re-establishing sessions. This document 
specifies the layer-3 based flow mobility mechanism by considering 
the intention of the MN. Here, a MN chooses the interface for sending 
the service traffic and transmits the traffic by using the chosen 
interface. The PMIPv6 domain can know the intention of the MN when a 
MAG receives a service flow via a specific network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-netext-flowmob-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.