Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-set9hack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reserved Set IDs to Enable Boundary Finding in Mixed IPFIX Files
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-set9hack-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2010-07-26

This document reserves the IPFIX Set IDs 9 and 10 to prevent them
from being allocated in the future.  The reason behind this is to
ensure that heuristic methods for determining PDU boundaries in files
containing NetFlow V9 PDUs and IPFIX Messages work in a standards-
compliant way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-set9hack-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.