Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-dns64-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS64: DNS extensions for Network Address Translation from IPv6 Clients to IPv4 Servers
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-dns64-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-07-05

DNS64 is a mechanism for synthesizing AAAA records from A records.
DNS64 is used with an IPv6/IPv4 translator to enable client-server
communication between an IPv6-only client and an IPv4-only server,
without requiring any changes to either the IPv6 or the IPv4 node,
for the class of applications that work through NATs.  This document
specifies DNS64, and provides suggestions on how it should be
deployed in conjunction with IPv6/IPv4 translators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-dns64-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.