Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-vwrap-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Virtual World Region Agent Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : VWRAP: Introduction and Goals
	Author(s)       : M. Hamrick, D. Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vwrap-intro-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The Virtual World Region Agent Protocol (VWRAP) defines interactions
between hosts collaborating to create an shared, internet scale
virtual world experience.  This document introduces the protocol, the
objectives and requirements it imposes on hosts implementing the
protocol.  To the extent it affects protocol interactions, this
document describes the model assumed by the protocol.  A document
roadmap is included that briefly describes the contents of other
documents produced by the VWRAP Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vwrap-intro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.