Subject: I-D Action:draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow tracking procedure for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Trung, et al.
	Filename        : draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-07-11

A mobile node (MN) can connect to the network by using multiple
interfaces simultaneously or sequentially.  The quality of each
connection can be changed due to many reasons such as the movement of
the MN and the interference from the network.  To guarantee the
quality of service, some flows can be moved from a bad connection to
another better one.  In this draft we discuss about how to extend the
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) to support such kind of flow mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trung-netext-flow-tracking-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.