Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for accessing data in network storage
	Author(s)       : B. Ohlman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-09

So far, the intended scope of the DECoupled Application Data Enroute
(DECADE) working group has mainly been focused on peer-to-peer (P2P)
applications.  There are however many non-P2P-based applications that
could also benefit from in-network storage for caching content.  The
target of DECADE should thus be to specify a mechanism that is also
suitable for generic applications with certain characteristics and
not only P2P applications.  This document enumerates a number of
requirements that should be considered during the design and
implementation of this mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.