Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-tls-dh-tripartite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TLS Tripartite Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange 

	Author(s)	: P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-tls-dh-tripartite-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
Most of privacy exchanges over the Internet rely on the TLS protocol. 
According to this protocol two entities the client and the server 
computes a master secret from which are deduced cryptographic keys 
used for data privacy and security. Digital transactions may deal 
with critical information (payments ...) that need to be recorded for 
traceability issues or for legal requirements. However messages are 
secured by the TLS protocol, so it is not possible for a third party 
that logs packets to perform decryption operations upon legitimate 
requests. 
    
The goal of this draft is to support a Trusted Third Party (TTP) that 
could recover the protected information when needed. The proposed 
protocol uses the Tripartite Diffie-Hellman (tdh) algorithm based on 
bilinear pairings over elliptic curves. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-dh-tripartite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.