Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko, A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document discusses our experiences from moving a small number of
users to an IPv6-only network, with access to the IPv4-only parts of
the Internet via a NAT64 device.  The document covers practical
experiences as well as road blocks and opportunities for this type of
a network setup.  The document also makes some recommendations about
where such networks are applicable and what should be taken into
account in the network design.  The document also discusses further
work that is needed to make IPv6-only networking applicable in all
environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.