Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Authentication Using A Database of Long-Lived Cryptographic Keys
	Author(s)       : T. Polk, R. Housley
	Filename        : draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-28

This document describes the application of a database of long-lived
cryptographic keys to establish session-specific cryptographic keys
to support authentication services in routing protocols.  Keys may be
established between two peers for pair-wise communications, or
between groups of peers for multicast traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-saag-rtg-auth-keytable-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.