Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-dnssec-ecdsa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve DSA for DNSSEC
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman
	Filename	: draft-hoffman-dnssec-ecdsa-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-7-9
	
This document describes how to specify Elliptic Curve DSA keys and
   signatures in DNSSEC.  It lists curves of different sizes, and uses
   the SHA-2 family of hashes for signatures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-dnssec-ecdsa-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.