Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: An IPv6 Geographic Global Unicast Address Format
	Author(s)	: T. Hain
	Filename	: draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-02.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document defines an IPv6 Geographic global unicast address 
format for use in the Internet.  The address format defined in this 
document is consistent with the IPv6 Protocol [1] and the "IPv6 
Addressing Architecture" [2].  It is designed to facilitate scalable 
Internet routing when sites attach to multiple service providers, by 
using a prefix based on a geographic reference to the site. A 
natural byproduct of this address allocation mechanism is that all 
addresses are fixed allowing sites to change providers at will 
without requiring their network to renumber.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-geo-addr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.