Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-karp-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Discussion of the Application Program Interface for KARP framework
	Author(s)       : H. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-karp-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The karp working group aims to secure the packets on the wire of the
routing protocol exchanges (i.e. it addresses Keying and
Authentication for Routing Protocols) and proposed the framework of
Karp.  This document discusses the output of KMP function and
function of the API used in karp framework and gives the functions
call in these APIs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-karp-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.