Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Options
	Author(s)       : W. Dec, et al.
	Filename        : draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document describes the DHCPv6 Route Options for provisioning
IPv6 routes on a DHCPv6 client.  This is expected to improve the
ability of an operator to configure and influence a client's ability
to pick an appropriate route to a destination when this client is
multi-homed and where other means of route configuration may be
impractical.  The options are primarily envisaged for configuring a
broadband Residential Gateway (RG) router, but are generic enough to
be used by other types of DHCPv6 clients that have basic host routing
capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.