Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhiyfang-ivi-aware-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IVI xlate rules aware in BGP

	Author(s)	: K. Fang
	Filename	: draft-zhiyfang-ivi-aware-bgp-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-7-29
	
This memo defines MP-BGP-4 to support IVI [1] to make IVI services aware
  in whole internet domain and trigger double IVI to save the ALG
  (Application Layer Gateway) resource , also use dIVI as a tunnel to
  provide full meshed softwire.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhiyfang-ivi-aware-bgp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.