Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-mpls-tp-bidir-lsp-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GACH Based Bidirectional LSP Association
	Author(s)       : M. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-tp-bidir-lsp-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document defines a mechanism to bind two unidirectional LSPs 
into an associated bidirectional LSP and perform related operations, 
including update, withdrawal and verification of the association 
without a control plane. This is achieved using Generic Associated 
Channel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-tp-bidir-lsp-association-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.