Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Security Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : S. Symington, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-16.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This document defines the bundle security protocol, which provides
data integrity and confidentiality services for the bundle protocol.
Separate capabilities are provided to protect the bundle payload and
additional data that may be included within the bundle.  We also
describe various bundle security considerations including policy
options.

This document is a product of the Delay Tolerant Networking Research
Group and has been reviewed by that group.  No objections to its
publication as an RFC were raised.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-security-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.