Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-virtual-subnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Network Architecture
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-02

This document proposes a scalable data center network architecture 
which, as an alternative to the Spanning Tree Protocol Bridge 
network, uses a Layer 3 routing infrastructure to provide scalable 
virtual Layer 2 network connectivity services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.