Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-hard-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : High Assurance Re-Direction (HARD) Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-barnes-hard-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-07-02

This document describes several security challenges involved with the
increasingly common practice of third-party hosting of applications,
in particular the inability to know with a high level of assurance
that the hosting provider is authorized to offer an application on
behalf of an organization or individual.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-hard-problem-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.