Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrugalski-server-dad-dhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Server side Duplicate Address Detection
	Author(s)       : T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-server-dad-dhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document defines new way of performing DAD procedure.  DHCPv6
maintain small pool of unique addresses.  DHCPv6 server performs DAD
procedure for each address, before populating this uniqueness
verified pool.  Client may ask for an address that already passed DAD
test, thus speeding up client configuration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-server-dad-dhcpv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.