Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Control Word Reserved bit for use in E-Tree
	Author(s)	: L. Jin, S. DeLord, R. Key, F. JOUNAY, W. Henderickx, L. Yong
	Filename	: draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-03.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-7-26
	
The extension described in this document allows a pair of PEs 
   connected via an Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) to signal via the use of
   the Control Word (CW) whether the Ethernet frame encapsulated is 
   coming from a Root AC or a Leaf AC. This allows a PE receiving this
   frame to decide whether it can be forwarded to a Leaf AC or not. 
   Such forward or drop decision is an additional filtering action 
   after the MAC-based forwarding decision. This applies to both P2P PW
   and P2MP PW.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.