Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host 4over6 for IPv6 host connecting IPv4 Internet
	Author(s)       : Y. Cui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This draft proposes a mechanism for bidirectional communication
between IPv4 Internet and hosts in IPv6 access networks.  Adopting
the Softwire hub & spoke model, this mechanism uses IPv4-over-IPv6
tunnel to traverse the IPv6 networks.  Particularly, this mechanism
allocates a global IPv4 address to each endpoint (CPE or host), so
bidirectional communication can be achieved between IPv4 Internet and
hosts in IPv6 access networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.