Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Low Extra Delay Background Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)
	Author(s)       : S. Shalunov, G. Hazel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-12

LEDBAT is an alternative experimental congestion control algorithm.

LEDBAT enables a networking application to minimize the extra delay
it induces in the bottleneck while saturating the bottleneck.  It
thus implements an end-to-end version of scavenger service.  LEDBAT
has been been implemented in uTorrent, which is currently the most
popular BitTorrent client, as the preferred congestion control
mechanism, and deployed in the wild with favorable results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.