Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 1: URIs, Connections, and Message Parsing
	Author(s)       : R. Fielding, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-10.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
information initiative since 1990.  This document is Part 1 of the
seven-part specification that defines the protocol referred to as
"HTTP/1.1" and, taken together, obsoletes RFC 2616.  Part 1 provides
an overview of HTTP and its associated terminology, defines the
"http" and "https" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes, defines
the generic message syntax and parsing requirements for HTTP message
frames, and describes general security concerns for implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.