Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)       : B. Weis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-06.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document describes an updated version of the Group Domain of
Interpretation (GDOI) protocol specified in RFC 3547.  The GDOI
provides group key management to support secure group communications
according to the architecture specified in RFC 4046.  The GDOI
manages group security associations, which are used by IPsec and
potentially other data security protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.