Subject: I-D Action:draft-mext-park-vnemo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Differentiation Using Virtualization of Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : E. Paik, C. Park
	Filename        : draft-mext-park-vnemo-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-26

A mobile network can be multihomed as described in [RFC4980].  This
document describes the experimental result of service differentiation
using multihoming with multiple prefixes.  The multiple prefixes in
IPv6 NEMO implements multiple virtual mobile networks on a single
physical NEMO.  Then, service differentiation can be achieved using
several virtual mobile networks that exist on a single mobile
network.  As a result, this configuration can be used for service
differentiation for each mobile network node inside the mobile
network by prioritizing among the virutal mobile networks or
forwarding traffic from each virtual mobile network to different
access networks.  In this experiment, a mobile router with multiple
interfaces can make connection to several access networks
simultaneoulsly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mext-park-vnemo-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.