Subject: I-D Action:draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Addresses for Documentation
	Author(s)       : M. Eubanks, et al.
	Filename        : draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-02

This document reserves IPv4 and IPv6 multicast addresses for use in
documentation, RFCs etc.  Some multicast addresses are derived from
AS numbers or unicast addresses.  This document also explains how
these can be used for documentation purposes by deriving them from AS
numbers and unicast addresses that are reserved for such purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.