Subject: I-D Action:draft-cole-netconf-transaction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Transaction Test Module for the NETCONF Verify Operation
	Author(s)       : R. Cole, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cole-netconf-transaction-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document extends the capabilities of the NETCONF configuration
management protocol in order to standardize mechanisms to perform
sets of active tests (i.e., verification) against servers' running
configuration to afford the client and server a more robust and
resilient configuration management capability.  Specifically, this
document defines a transaction test module based upon the defined set
of Uniform Resource Locators.  The transaction tests in this module
are executed by the NETCONF verify operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cole-netconf-transaction-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.