Subject: I-D Action:draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Considerations for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : G. Mulligan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-07-12

There has been discussion recently within the 6LoWPAN community
regarding mobile usage scenarios.  Mobility considerations is
required for the deployment of SmartGrids.  The mobility analysis for
SmartGrid and 6lowpan deployment is required to ensure proper
performance for the mobile usage cases.  Also, mobility in 6LoWPAN
sensor networks may present unique challenges to the 6LoWPAN
architecture.  Hence it is best to have mobility as a consideration
upfront rather than an after thought in the development of 6LoWPAN
milestones.  This document provides a mobility perspective to the
6LoWPAN sensor network architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-6lowpan-mob-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.