Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoff-cloudaudit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CloudAudit 1.0 - Automated Audit, Assertion, Assessment, and Assurance API (A6)
	Author(s)       : C. Hoff, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hoff-cloudaudit-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-05

CloudAudit provides an open, extensible and secure interface that
allows cloud computing providers to expose Audit, Assertion,
Assessment, and Assurance (A6) information for cloud infrastructure
(IaaS), platform (PaaS), and application (SaaS) services to
authorized clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoff-cloudaudit-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.