Subject: I-D Action:draft-weil-opsawg-provider-address-space-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for IPv6 Transition
	Author(s)       : J. Weil, et al.
	Filename        : draft-weil-opsawg-provider-address-space-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document specifies the use of a Reserved IANA allocation for the
purpose of dual-stack deployment post IPv4 exhaustion.  Service
providers are in the process of implementing IPv6 support by
providing dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 services to their end-users.  One
method for continued support of the IPv4 Internet post IANA IPv4
depletion is through the use of a carrier-provided NAT444
infrastructure.  This document details the use of an IANA reserved
block for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weil-opsawg-provider-address-space-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.