Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking Metadata Extension Block
	Author(s)       : S. Symington
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-08

This document defines an extension block that may be used with the
DTN Bundle Protocol.  This Metadata Extension Block is designed to
carry additional information that DTN nodes can use to make
processing decisions regarding bundles, such as deciding whether to
store a bundle or determining to which nodes to forward a bundle.
The metadata that is carried in a metadata block must be formatted
according to the metadata type that is identified in the block's
metadata type field.  One specific metadata type, for carrying URIs
as metadata, is defined in this document.  Other metadata types may
be defined in separate documents.  This document is a product of the
Delay Tolerant Networking Research Group and has been reviewed by
that group.  No objections to its publication as an RFC were raised.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-metadata-block-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.