Subject: I-D Action:draft-jjmb-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : J. Brzozowski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jjmb-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document documents some deployment considerations for those who
wishing to use DHCPv6 to support their deployment of IPv6.
Specifically, providing semi-redundant DHCPv6 services is discussed
in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjmb-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.