Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Designation of PLRs in RSVP-TE Fast Reroute
	Author(s)	: J. Dong, M. Chen, C. Liu
	Filename	: draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   This document defines RSVP-TE extensions which enable the ingress 
   node to designate particular LSRs along the path as Points of Local 
   Repair (PLRs) of the protected LSP, and further indicate the 
   protection type of each PLR. These mechanisms could enhance the 
   control over the establishment of backup LSPs, and also could save 
   the resources needed for establishing and maintaining unnecessary 
   backup LSPs.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.