Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-tcm-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 20:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE extensions for TCM configuration in MPLS-TP network
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, Y. Lin
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-tcm-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This specification describes the requirements of Tandem Connection 
Monitoring (TCM) configuration via GMPLS control plane in MPLS-TP 
network and provides the procedure of creating TCM path segment 
tunnel on a transport path to meet the requirements of TCM 
configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-tcm-config-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.