Subject: I-D Action:draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Policy Framework using EAP
	Author(s)       : S. McCann, M. Montemurro
	Filename        : draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies a framework for implementing a session policy

 channel using EAP. It defines a standard mechanism by which a mobile

 device can conduct a session policy exchange with a policy network

 component, using EAP as a lower layer protocol, to obtain session

 policies. EAP Re-authentication Protocol is suggested as a mechanism

 to allow asynchronous use of SIP at upper layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.