Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP streaming optimization Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-07-05

HTTP Streaming allows breaking the live contents or stored contents
into several chunks/fragments and supplying them in order to the
client. Several issues regarding control over the delivery of data
with real-time property using HTTP have been raised. Also various
issues arise when we consider offering the video quality requirements
to streaming video over Internet. This document describes these
issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.