Subject: I-D Action:draft-hartman-gss-eap-naming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Name Attributes for the GSS-API EAP mechanism
	Author(s)       : S. Hartman, J. Howlett
	Filename        : draft-hartman-gss-eap-naming-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-05

The naming extensions to the Generic Security Services Application
Programming interface provide a mechanism for applications to
discover authorization and personalization information associated
with GSS-API names.  The Extensible Authentication Protocol GSS-API
mechanism allows an Authentication/Authorization/Accounting peer to
provide authorization attributes along side an authentication
response.  It also provides mechanisms to process Security Assertion
Markup Language (SAML) messages provided in the AAA response.  This
document describes the necessary information to use the naming
extensions API to access that information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartman-gss-eap-naming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.