Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 21:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension of HIP Base Exchange to Support Identity Privacy
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-11

In this document, we propose an extension of HIP Base Exchange (BEX) 
 which facilitates HIP hosts to protect their identity privacy. Apart 
 from describing the protocol and packet formats, we also attempt to 
 analyze the applicability and the security strength of the proposed 
 approach. This work is based on BLIND [YLI04].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.