Subject: I-D Action:draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of Entropy Labels in MPLS Forwarding
	Author(s)       : K. Kompella, S. Amante
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Load balancing is a powerful tool for engineering traffic across a
network.  This memo suggests ways of improving load balancing across
MPLS networks using the notion of "entropy labels".  It defines the
concept, describes why they are needed, suggests how they can be
used, and enumerates properties of entropy labels that allow optimal
benefit.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.