Subject: I-D Action:draft-doria-genart-experience-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : General Area Review Team (GenART) Experiences
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-doria-genart-experience-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The General Area Review team has been doing Reviews of Internet
Drafts since 2004.  This draft discusses the experience and the
lessons learned over the past 6+ years of this process.  The review
team initially reviewed the drafts before each of the IESG telechats.
Beginning in late 2005, review team members have been assigned to
review documents during IETF Last Call, unless no IETF Last Call is
necessary for the document.  The same reviewer then reviews any
updates when the document is placed on an IESG telechat agenda.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-genart-experience-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.