Subject: I-D Action:draft-stephan-ippm-registry-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPPM Metrics Registry Extension
	Author(s)       : E. Stephan
	Filename        : draft-stephan-ippm-registry-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-07-02

The current IANA IPPM Metrics Registry [RFC4148] only assigns an
identifier to each IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) defined in the IETF.
This document extends this registry for enabling the registration of
fine-grained information on each metric.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-ippm-registry-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.