Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ycheng-tcpm-rtosynrtt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Seeding RTO with RTT sampled during three-way handshake
	Author(s)	: Y. Cheng
	Filename	: draft-ycheng-tcpm-rtosynrtt-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-6-30
	
This document proposes seeding the retransmission timer by the RTT
   measured during the TCP connection establishment and updates the
   recommended approach in [RFC3390]. It discusses the motivation, the
   TCP  modification, and the experimental result.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ycheng-tcpm-rtosynrtt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.