Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leaf discovery mechanism for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, K. Liu
	Filename        : draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-01

This document describes a mechanism for a root node to discover the
leaf nodes of an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.  Such kind of function
can then be used for multiplexing/aggregating various applications
relying on mLDP as the P2MP/MP2MP LSP setup.  Examples of such
applications are P2MP PW [I-D.draft-martini-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS
multicast [I-D.draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast], L3VPN multicast
[I-D.draft-ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.