Subject: I-D Action:draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SASL Mechanism for OAuth
	Author(s)       : W. Mills, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-26

Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) is a framework for
providing authentication and data security services in connection-
oriented protocols via replaceable mechanisms.  OAuth is a protocol
for delegated authentication and thereby provides a method for
clients to access a protected resource on behalf of a resource owner.

This document defines the use of OAuth over SASL.  Thereby, it
enables OAuth usage for non-HTTP-based application protocols.  A
future version of this document will describe the integration into
the Generic Security Services Application Program Interface (GSS-
APIO).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mills-kitten-sasl-oauth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.