Subject: I-D Action:draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Duplicate Address Detection Proxy
	Author(s)       : F. Costa, et al.
	Filename        : draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-02

The document describes a mechanism allowing the use of Duplicate
Address Detection (DAD) by IPv6 nodes in a VLAN N:1 with "split-
horizon" model DSL architecture.  Based on the DAD signalling, the
first hop router stores all used addresses on the VLAN in a Binding
Table.  When a node performs DAD for an address already used by
another node, the first hop router replies instead of this last one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-costa-6man-dad-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.