Subject: I-D Action:draft-martocci-6lowapp-building-applications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 11:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Commercial Building Applications Requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Martocci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-martocci-6lowapp-building-applications-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-07-08

Building management systems have evolved toward IP communication at
the enterprise level during the past decade.  IP implementation at
the real-time control and sensor layers would provide a single
pervasive protocol usable across the entire system increasing
flexibility and code reuse.  This document will describe the topology
of these building networks, the application protocols widely used in
their deployment and the application use cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martocci-6lowapp-building-applications-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.