Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-recordon-oauth-v2-ux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OAuth 2.0 User Experience Extension
	Author(s)	: D. Recordon, A. Tom, B. de Medeiros, L. Shepard
	Filename	: draft-recordon-oauth-v2-ux-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-7-28
	
This specification defines two user experience oriented extension
   parameters for OAuth 2.0 user authorization requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-recordon-oauth-v2-ux-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.