Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Securing RPSL Objects with RPKI Signatures
	Author(s)       : R. Kisteleki, B. Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-07-10

This document describes a method to allow parties to electronically
sign RPSL-like objects and validate such electronic signatures.  This
allows relying parties to detect accidental or malicious
modifications on such objects.  It also allows parties who run
Internet Routing Registries or similar databases, but do not yet have
RPSS-like authentication of the maintainers of certain objects, to
verify that the additions or modifications of such database objects
are done by the legitimate holder(s) of the Internet resources
mentioned in those objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.