Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCE communication protocol(PCEP) Management Information Base for P2MP
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
modeling of Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
[RFC 5440] for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC)
and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs in P2MP
scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.