Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Holding the Ongoing Sessions on MIF Hosts
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, D. Liu
	Filename        : draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This document discusses the problem of holding the ongoing sessions
on a multi-homed host.  When there is an application running on one
interface and another interface with a better routing metric is
enabled, it is desirable to hold the application on the current
interface and avoid it being terminated and shifted to another
interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-mif-ongoing-session-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.