Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 00:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling: Specification
	Author(s)       : N. Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
(SA46T) base specification.  SA46T makes backbone network to IPv6
only.  And also, SA46T can stack many IPv4 networks, i.e. the
networks using same IPv4 (private) addresses, without
interdependence.  SA46T is gateway technology, not protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.