Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 4over6 for IPv6 host connecting IPv4 Internet
	Author(s)	: Y. Cui, J. Wu, P. Wu
	Filename	: draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-7-5
	
   This draft proposes a mechanism for bidirectional communication
   between IPv4 Internet and hosts in IPv6 access networks.  Adopting
   the Softwire hub & spoke model, this mechanism uses IPv4-over-IPv6
   tunnel to traverse the IPv6 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.