Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Single Stream Multicast Fast Reroute (SMFR) Method
	Author(s)       : H. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document proposes an IP multicast fast convergence method based 
on differentiating primary and backup PIM join.  The multicast 
stream is only sent along one of the multicast primary and backup 
path, which enables the efficient multicast delivery under both 
normal and abnormal conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.