Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-ietf-core-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocols for the Smart Grid
	Author(s)       : F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ietf-core-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-07-09

This note attempts to identify the key protocols of the Internet
Protocol Suite for use in the Smart Grid.  The target audience is who
want guidance on how to profile the Internet Protocol Suite.  In
general, that would mean selecting what they need from the picture
presented here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-ietf-core-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.