Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intelligent OSPF Link State Database Exchange
	Author(s)       : H. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document presents an intelligent database exchange mechanism for
the database exchange procedure in OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.  This mechanism
is backward compatible.  It eliminates the unnecessary database
exchanges through using the existing reachability information
calculated from the link state database and the un-reachability
information about routers recorded.  It significantly speeds up the
establishment of the full adjacency between two routers in some
situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ospf-intelligent-db-exch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.