Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP OAM based on Y.1731
	Author(s)	: I. Busi, H. Helvoort, J. He
	Filename	: draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-05.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document describes methods to leverage Y.1731 [2] Protocol Data 
   Units (PDU) and procedures (state machines) to provide a set of 
   Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) mechanisms that 
   meets the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) OAM requirements as 
   defined in [6]. 

   In particular, this document describes the MPLS-TP technology 
   specific encapsulation mechanisms to carry these OAM PDUs within 
   MPLS-TP packets to provide MPLS-TP OAM capabilities in MPLS-TP 
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.