Subject: I-D Action:draft-andrews-dnsext-multi-match-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi Match Label
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsext-multi-match-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-07-30

Idn users have expressed a need to have multiple labels be treated as
one in the DNS.  This document presents a method to do this by
defining a new label type that ties a set of labels together that
need to be treated indentically.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andrews-dnsext-multi-match-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.