Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-mpls-ff-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-ff for Supporting Fractional Forwarding
	Author(s)       : L. Qiu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-mpls-ff-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-07-12

A fractional-forwarding scheme is a highly compact, flexible scheme
for specify routing for both traffic engineering (TE) and fast
rerouting.  The ability of fractional forwarding can be a key benefit
of MPLS over OSPF/IS-IS.  Many highly effective TE algorithms are
proposed and evaluated based on fractional forwarding.

In this document, we propose MPLS-ff, an extension to MPLS to allow
efficient implementation of fractional forwarding.  We present the
required extensions in the MPLS data forwarding plane.  We also list
the requirements in signaling for MPLS-ff.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-mpls-ff-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.