Subject: I-D Action:draft-herberg-autoconf-yaap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Yet Another Autoconf Proposal (YAAP) for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks
	Author(s)       : U. Herberg, T. Clausen
	Filename        : draft-herberg-autoconf-yaap-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document describes automatic configuration of MANET router
interfaces, as well as prefix delegation to MANET routers.  This
autoconfiguration protocol is characterized by (i) adhering strictly
to the Internet addressing architecture, (ii) being able to configure
both MANET interface addresses and handle prefix delegation, and
(iii) being able to configure both stand-alone MANETs, as well as
MANETs connected to an infrastructure providing, e.g., globally
scoped addresses/prefixes for use within the MANET.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herberg-autoconf-yaap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.