Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-10.txt
	Pages           : 109
	Date            : 2010-07-12

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) allows an
XCON conferencing system client to create, retrieve, change, and
delete objects that describe a centralized conference.  CCMP is a
means to control basic and advanced conference features such as
conference state and capabilities, participants, relative roles, and
details.  CCMP is a state-less, XML-based, client server protocol
that carries, in its request and response messages, conference
information in the form of XML documents and fragments conforming to
the centralized conferencing data model schema.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.