Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.
The ciphersuites defined in this document use Elliptic Curve
Cryptography (ECC), and are intended for use in networks with limited
bandwidth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.