Subject: I-D Action:draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
	Author(s)       : J. Buford, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-07-12

We describe protocol and API extensions to P2P-SIP for constructing
Scalable Adaptive Multicast (SAM) sessions using hybrid combinations
of Application Layer Multicast (ALM), native multicast, and multicast
tunnels.  We use the AMT relay and gateway elements for
interoperation between native regions and ALM regions.  The baseline
architecture allows different overlay algorithms and different ALM
control algorithms to be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.