Subject: I-D Action:draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-path Label Switched Paths Signaled Using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : K. Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document describes extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol -
Traffic Engineering for the set up of multi-path Traffic Engineered
Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi Protocol Label Switching and
Generalized MPLS networks, i.e., LSPs that conform to traffic
engineering constraints, but follow multiple independent paths from
the source to the destination that allow load balancing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.