Subject: I-D Action:draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 12:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Name Based Sockets
	Author(s)       : J. Ubillos, Z. Ming
	Filename        : draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-03

This memo defines the name based sockets.  A new address family
(AF_NAME) allows the application developer to pass on all IP
(locator) management to the operating system.  Applications are thus
relieved of re-implementing features such as multi-homing, mobility
and general address management and allowing the operating system can
re-use the same solutions for a whole set of guest applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.