Subject: I-D Action:draft-valin-codec-prototype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prototype for IETF Interactive Audio Codec
	Author(s)       : J. Valin, K. Vos
	Filename        : draft-valin-codec-prototype-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document provides a quick overview of a prototype codec
combining a linear prediction layer (SILK) with an MDCT-based layer
(CELT).  These codecs are used because of the authors' familiarity
with the source code, but it does not prevent inclusion of code from
other codecs as well.  This is a work in progress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-valin-codec-prototype-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.