Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-iccrg-multfrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MulTFRC: TFRC with weighted fairness
	Author(s)       : M. Welzl, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-iccrg-multfrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This document specifies the MulTFRC congestion control mechanism.
MulTFRC is derived from TFRC and can be implemented by carrying out a
few small and simple changes to the original mechanism.  Its behavior
differs from TFRC in that it emulates a number of TFRC flows with
more flexibility than what would be practical or even possible using
multiple real TFRC flows.  Additionally, MulTFRC better preserves the
original features of TFRC than multiple real TFRCs do.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-multfrc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.