Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Notification Message for Mobile IPv4
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-15.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow Mobile IPv4
entities to send and receive explicit notification messages using a
Mobile IPv4 message type designed for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.