Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-07-26

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  As the
industry has now gained some deployment experience, the goal for this
document is to explore the use of DKIM for scenarios that include
intermediaries, such as Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.