Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)	: F. JOUNAY, W. Henderickx, L. Yong, L. Jin, R. Key, S. DeLord
	Filename	: draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2010-7-26
	
This document proposes a simple and effective approach to emulate
   E-Tree services over an MPLS network. Section 4 presents a minimal 
   extension to the current VPLS architecture defined in [RFC4761] and
   [RFC4762] to fulfil the specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot
   communicate with Leaf. Backward compatibility issues are addressed
   also.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.