Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Extensions for Leaf-initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, P. Niger, Y. Kamite, L. Jin, F. JOUNAY
	Filename	: draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-02.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-7-12
	
This document provides a solution to extend LDP signaling to set up 
   and maintain Point-to-Multipoint MultiSegment Pseudowire (P2MP MS-
   PW). The P2MP PW described in this draft is constructed by multiple 
   unidirectional PW segments. Such an extension of existing point to 
   point Pseudowire is made necessary by new applications. The document 
   only deals with the leaf-initiated P2MP PW setup and maintenance. The
   processing for setting up a P2MP MS-PW is based on the same as MLDP 
   for P2MP LSP setup.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jounay-pwe3-leaf-initiated-p2mp-pw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.