Subject: I-D Action:draft-lear-ietf-sasl-openid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SASL & GSS-API Mechanism for OpenID
	Author(s)       : E. Lear, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-sasl-openid-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-07-07

OpenID has found its usage on the Internet for Web Single Sign-On.
Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) and the Generic
Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) are
application frameworks to generalize authentication.  This memo
specifies a SASL and GSS-API mechanism for OpenID that allows the
integration of existing OpenID Identity Providers with applications
using SASL and GSS-API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-ietf-sasl-openid-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.