Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Definition of IETF Working Group Document States
	Author(s)	: E. Juskevicius
	Filename	: draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-08.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2010-7-16
	
The IETF Datatracker tool will be enhanced to make it possible for
   Working Group (WG) Chairs to provide IETF participants with more
   information about the status and progression of WG documents than is
   currently possible.

   This document defines several new states that may be used to
   describe the status of an Internet-Draft (I-D) that is associated
   with an IETF WG.  The first state can be used to describe an I-D
   that is being considered for adoption by a WG, and the last state
   describes an I-D that has been submitted to the IESG.  Appendix A
   describes the different states used by IETF Area Directors (ADs) to
   describe the status of I-Ds that have been sent to the IESG for
   evaluation and publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-proto-wgdocument-states-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.