Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-a8n-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exporting Aggregated Flow Data using the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-a8n-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document describes the export of aggregated Flow information
using IPFIX.  An aggregated Flow is essentially an IPFIX Flow with an
externally imposed time interval, generally representing packets from
one or more original Flows.  The document describes aggregated Flow
export within the framework of IPFIX Mediators, defines an
interoperable, implementation-independent method for aggregated Flow
export, covering time interval export, counter distribution and
export, and counting of original Flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-a8n-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.