Subject: I-D Action:draft-russert-rangers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RANGER Scenarios
	Author(s)       : S. Russert, et al.
	Filename        : draft-russert-rangers-05.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-07-09

Routing and Addressing in Networks with Global Enterprise Recursion
(RANGER) [RFC5720] provides an architectural framework for scalable
routing and addressing.  It provides an incrementally deployable
approach for scalability, provider independence, mobility,
multihoming, traffic engineering and security.  This document
describes a series of use cases in order to showcase the
architectural capabilities.  It further shows how the RANGER
architecture restores the network-within-network principles
originally intended for the sustained growth of the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-russert-rangers-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.