Subject: I-D Action:draft-roch-ccamp-reqts-auto-adj-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for automatic configuration of control adjacencies
	Author(s)       : E. Roch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-roch-ccamp-reqts-auto-adj-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

A set of requirements and a proposed solution for the control of
hierarchical Label Switched Paths (LSPs) is found in [HIER].
However, support of multiple client layer networks and address
separation as allowed by the Automatically Switched Optical Network
(ASON) architecture [G.8080] are not covered by [HIER]. This
internet draft describes additional requirements to consider for the
use of LSP hierarchy in ASON networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roch-ccamp-reqts-auto-adj-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.