Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing SIP Requests with ENUM
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, C. Pons
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-05

A common ENUM use-case is for hop-by-hop or domain-by-domain 
"routing" of SIP requests, using private DNS trees and servers.  
This document describes this use-case and the need for a source-
based query/answer mechanism for such.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.