Subject: I-D Action:draft-vinayak-http-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Latency Metrics
	Author(s)       : V. Hegde
	Filename        : draft-vinayak-http-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-07-30

This RFC will outline the different components of end-to-end HTTPS
Latency Metrics.  Each of these components is either a specific
protocol or connection-oriented metrics.  Taken together each of
these components can reveal the characteristics of the application
and the it's beaviour and interaction with the underlying protocol.
This draft will however not cover the methodology or tools for
measuring this and it is outside the scope of the current document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vinayak-http-latency-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.