Subject: I-D Action:draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : S. Jeong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document analyzes and discusses the problem space of supporting
network virtualization in the networks.  Furthermore, some key
requirements for enabling network virtualization in the networks are
investigated and described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-virtualization-meta-arch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.