Subject: I-D Action:draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT44/LSN Deployment Options and Experiences
	Author(s)       : V. Kuarsingh, J. Cianfarani
	Filename        : draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document specifies NAT44 [RFC3022] with Large Scale NAT [draft-
nishitani-cgn-04] integration options along with production model
experience.  The NAT44/LSN implementation is associated with the
NAT444 [draft-shirasaki-nat444-01] model.  Service Providers are
preparing for IPv4 address depletion by enabling IPv6 and/or
extending connectivity for IPv4 to support legacy Internet end
points. This document provides practical integration options for
Large Scale NAT systems which enable provider NAT44 and is applicable
primarily to service providers. The document does not intend to argue
the merits of NAT444 versus other IPv4 run out technology options

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.