Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Configuration by DHCPv6 Option for Hosts with Multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)       : T. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Currently, more and more hosts have multiple interfaces such as GPRS,
WiFi etc.  One key issue is how to make the applications on the host
access the network accordingly through the proper interfaces.  The
approach presented in this document is to extend DHCPv6 option to
configure route tables of the hosts.  In this way, the hosts can
select a appropriate route.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-mif-route-config-dhcp6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.