Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-mcbc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Mobility Extension for Multicast and Broadcast Packets
	Author(s)       : A. Muhanna, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-mcbc-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document specifies a new Mobile IPv4 extension which is used to
negotiate the Multicast-Broadcast Encapsulation Delivery style in the
case of Mobile IPv4 Foreign Agent Care-of Address mode registration.
With this extension the mobile node is able to negotiate the type of
traffic that needs to be encapsulated for delivery to the foreign
agent while other types of traffic use the direct delivery style.
This mechanism eliminates the tunnel overhead between the mobile node
and the foreign agent.  Multicast and broadcast applications on a
mobile IPv4 mobile node are better served with this extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-mcbc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.