Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-alg-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Layer Gateway Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : F. Cao, B. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-cao-alg-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-07-05

Application Layer Gateway (ALG) has been widely implemented and used
to support address and port translation in the payload for some well-
known protocols.  Due to the lackness of standardization on
addressing ALG related issues, a number of serious problems are faced
by service deployments and upgrades.  This document specifies the
common problems for ALG in various aspects.  In addition, some
collected feedbacks are also listed as the next steps to tackle these
problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-alg-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.