Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-vet-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 16:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-vet-16.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-07-09

Enterprise networks connect hosts and routers over various link
types, and often also connect to provider networks and/or the global
Internet.  Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically
provision addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation in
a wide variety of use cases including Small Office, Home Office
(SOHO) networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), ISP networks,
multi-organizational corporate networks and the interdomain core of
the global Internet itself.  This document specifies a Virtual
Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction for autoconfiguration and
operation of nodes in enterprise networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-vet-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.