Subject: I-D Action:draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Centrally Assigned IPv6 Unicast Unique Local Address Prefixes
	Author(s)       : T. Hain, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-10

This document defines Centrally Allocated IPv6 Unique Local address
prefixes.  These prefixes are globally unique and are intended for
local communications, usually within a single network administration.
They are not intended to be used in place of Provider Independent
(PI) address prefixes available from the Regional Internet Registries
(RIR) <ref:  http://www.iana.org/numbers/ > , and should not appear
in the global routing table for the Internet.

The draft is being discussed on the [email-masked] list.

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-ipv6-ulac-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.