Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Packet Pseudowire Encapsulation over an MPLS PSN
	Author(s)       : S. Bryant, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-08

This document describes a pseudowire mechanism that is used to
transport a packet service over an MPLS PSN is the case where the
client LSR and the server PE are co-resident in the same equipment.
This pseudowire mechanism may be used to carry all of the required
layer 2 and layer 3 protocols between the pair of client LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryant-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.