Subject: I-D Action:draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:15:16 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : D. Dhody, U. Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-01

There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable to be
able to dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary
Nodes (BN) along with their domain information.  For that purpose,
this document defines extensions to the Intermediate System to
Intermediate System(IS-IS) routing protocol for the advertisement of
Boundary Node (BN)Discovery information within an IS-IS area or
within the entire IS-IS routing domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.