Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-wimax-measurements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Location Measurements for IEEE 802.16e Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-wimax-measurements-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-07-07

IEEE 802.16e defines means for true mobility within an 802.16
wireless network.  Determining an accurate location for 802.16e
devices requires information on radio parameters.  A format is
defined for location-related measurement data that can be provided by
an 802.16e device.  This measurement data can be used by a Location
Information Server (LIS) to more accurately determine the location of
the device.  A separate measurement used for identifying WiMAX
session-related parameters is also provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-wimax-measurements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.