Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-convergence-internet-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 04:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Convergence framework of Internet and WSN
	Author(s)       : Z. Wu, Q. Xu
	Filename        : draft-wu-convergence-internet-wsn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-31

This Internet Draft provides a detailed description of the
convergence framework of Internet and WSN so far, including 4 main
solutions and 2 additional technologies. The main aim of this
document is to serve as a general reference for the convergence
solution space, to take advantage of the two networks the advantages
of diversity and meet the needs of network users. Furthermore, each
solution is analyzed based on a number of evaluation considerations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-convergence-internet-wsn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.