Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-ippm-rfc4148-obsolete-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC 4148 and the IPPM Metrics Registry are Obsolete
	Author(s)       : A. Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-rfc4148-obsolete-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-07-01

This memo recommends that RFC 4148, the IP Performance Metrics (IPPM)
Registry be reclassified as Historic, and the IANA IPPM Metrics
Registry itself be withdrawn from use.  The current registry
structure has been found to be insufficiently detailed to uniquely
identify IPPM metrics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-rfc4148-obsolete-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.