Subject: I-D Action:draft-axu-addr-sel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Selection Using Source Address Specific Routing Tables
	Author(s)       : A. Suhonen
	Filename        : draft-axu-addr-sel-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-07-12

RFC 3484 defines two algorithms for default source and destination
address selection, but it has several shortcomings.  This document
specifies an alternate address selection algorithm that uses routing
tables as policy input.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-axu-addr-sel-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.