Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltans-ari-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LTANS Architecture
	Author(s)       : T. Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ltans-ari-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-07-12

This document outlines best practices how to use and integrate
components based on the various specifications prepared by the LTANS
WG for long term archiving and non-repudiation services can work
together in a best practices environment.  It especially takes care
of the overall architecture and integration of the protocol and the
data structures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltans-ari-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.