Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Application To Transfer PCN Data From Edge Nodes To a Centralized Decision Point
	Author(s)       : F. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-07-12

Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a technique for maintaining QoS
for inelastic flows in a DIFFServ domain.  The PCN architecture
requires that egress nodes send regular reports of PCN-defined
measurements to a decision point.  It requires further that the
decision point occasionally be able to request certain measurements
from ingress nodes.  The decision point can be located in different
places in the network.  This memo defines a Diameter application to
support communications between the ingress and egress nodes and a
Diameter server acting as a PCN decision point.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.