Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure - Certificate Image
	Author(s)       : S. Santesson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-26

This document specifies a method to bind a visual representation of a
certificate in the form of a certificate image to a [RFC5280] public
key certificate by defining a new otherLogos image type according to
[RFC3709].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-certimage-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.