Subject: I-D Action:draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router Advertisements for Routing between Moving Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Petrescu, C. Janneteau
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This draft specifies extensions to the ICMPv6 Router Advertisement
messages and processing.  Traditionally, prefixes contained in RAs
are used for on-link determination, on-link address auto-
configuration, but not for path setup towards multi-hop destinations.
The extensions proposed here still rely on RAs being communicated on
a single link (not across several IP hops), but upon RA reception the
prefixes are installed in the routing table; they are thus used for
forwarding packets further than a single link (multi IP hop).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.