Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Line identification in IPv6 Router Solicitation messages
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-08-24

In Ethernet and GPON based aggregation networks, several subscriber
premises may be logically connected to the same interface of an edge
router.  This document proposes a method for the edge router to
identify the subscriber premises using the contents of the received
Router Solicitation messages.  The applicability is limited to the
N:1 VLAN allocation model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-6man-rs-mark-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.