Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation in UDP for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)
	Author(s)       : T. Phelan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-08-26

This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-UDP.  This
encapsulation will allow DCCP to be carried through the current
generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
modification of those middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.