Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-10.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2010-08-17

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multihoming, and
inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document surveys many of the
proposals that were brought forward for discussion in this activity,
as well as some of the subsequent analysis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.