Subject: I-D Action:draft-achi-rpki-signed-object-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signed Object Template for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
	Author(s)       : M. Lepinski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-achi-rpki-signed-object-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-08-20

This document defines a generic profile for signed objects used in
the Resource Public Key Infrastructure.  These RPKI signed objects
make use of Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) as a standard
encapsulation format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-achi-rpki-signed-object-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.