Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-ietf-core-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocols for the Smart Grid
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, D. Meyer
	Filename        : draft-baker-ietf-core-07.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-08-17

This note identifies the key protocols of the Internet Protocol Suite
for use in the Smart Grid.  The target audience is those people
seeking guidance on how to construct an appropriate Internet Protocol
Suite profile for the Smart Grid.  In practice, such a profile would
consist of selecting what is needed for Smart Grid deployment from
the picture presented here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-ietf-core-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.