Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md2-to-historic-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MD2 to Historic Status
	Author(s)	: L. Chen, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-md2-to-historic-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-7-22
	
This document recommends the retirement of MD2 and discusses the 
   reasons for doing so.  This document recommends RFC 1319 be moved to 
   Historic status.  This document also updates the IANA Hash Algorithm 
   Registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md2-to-historic-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.