Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PT-TLS: A Posture Transport (PT) Protocol Compatible with TNC Using Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)	: P. Sangster
	Filename	: draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-01.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 2010-8-24
	
This document specifies PT-TLS, a Posture Transport (PT) protocol
   identical to the Trusted Computing Group's IF-T Binding to TLS 1.0
   protocol.  The document then evaluates PT-TLS against the
   requirements defined in the NEA Overview and Requirements and PB-TNC
   specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sangster-nea-pt-tls-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.