Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire
	Author(s)	: G. Heron, L. Wang, R. Aggarwal, M. Vigoureux, M. Bocci, L. Jin, F. JOUNAY, P. Niger, Y. Kamite, S. DeLord, L. Martini
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-8-18
	
This document presents a set of requirements for providing a Point-
   to-Multipoint PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge) emulation. The 
   requirements identified in this document are related to architecture, 
   signaling and maintenance aspects of a Point-to-Multipoint PW 
   operation. They are proposed as guidelines for the standardization of 
   such mechanisms. Among other potential applications Point-to-
   Multipoint PWs SHOULD be used to optimize the support of multicast 
   services (Virtual Private LAN Service and Virtual Private Multicast 
   Service) as defined in the Layer 2 Virtual Private Network working 
   group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.