Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rja-ilnp-intro-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ILNP Concept of Operations
	Author(s)	: R. Atkinson
	Filename	: draft-rja-ilnp-intro-06.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2010-8-20
	
This document describes the Concept of Operations for the
   Identifier Locator Network Protocol (ILNP), which is an
   experimental extension to IP.  This is a product of the
   IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-intro-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.