Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2010-08-05

This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
the Access Node Control Protocol framework document and one
additional use case described in this document.  These use cases are
organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

o  conditional access with white and black lists;

o  conditional access with grey lists;

o  bandwidth delegation;

o  committed bandwidth reporting.

These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.