Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Host Configuration in 6rd
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, D. Guo
	Filename        : draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-08-23

This document proposes a new DHCPv4 option containing the addresses 
of DHCPv6 servers through which the 6rd CPE could obtain the IPv6 
addresses of DHCPv6 servers. Thus, the 6rd CPE as a DHCP relay agent 
could relay DHCP messages from IPv6 hosts which is located in 6rd 
home networks to one of the known DHCPv6 servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.