Subject: I-D Action:draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : J. Novak
	Filename        : draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-08-31

This document provides methodology and framework for quantifying 
performance impact of monitoring of IP flows on a network device and
export of this information to a collector. It identifies the rate at
which the IP flows are created, expired and exported as the
performance metric. The metric is only applicable to the devices
compliant with the Architecture for IP Flow Information Export
[RFC5470].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-novak-bmwg-ipflow-meth-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.