Subject: I-D Action:draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 03:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Reed Solomon FEC
	Author(s)       : S. Galanos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-08-31

This document defines an RTP payload format for the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) that uses Reed-Solomon codes.  The format defined by
this document enables the protection of source media encapsulated in
RTP with one or more repair flows and is based on the FEC framework
and the SDP Elements for FEC Framework.  The Reed-Solomon codes used
in this document belong to the class of Maximum Distance Separable
(MDS) codes which means they offer optimal protection against random
and bursty packet losses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.