Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 03:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Configuring Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang, Z. Xia
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-08-24

A Cryptographically Generated Address is an IPv6 addresses binding 
with a public/private key pair. However, the current CGA 
specifications are lack of procedures to enable proper management of 
CGA generation. Administrators should be able to configure parameters 
used to generate CGA. The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for 
IPv6 (DHCPv6), which enables network management to dynamically 
configure hosts, can be used in the CGA configuration. This document 
defines the process using DHCPv6 to configure CGA in detail, include 
configuration CGA parameters and that a DHCPv6 server grants the CGA 
usage. Two new DHCPv6 options are defined accordingly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.