Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huang-wireless-security-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Heterogeneous Wireless Network Security Architecture 
	Author(s)	: K. Huang
	Filename	: draft-huang-wireless-security-architecture-00.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2010-7-9
	
     After analysis and comparison of domestic and international  
     wireless network secure schemes and standards, security threats  
     for heterogeneous wireless network are investigated in theory and 
     practice. According to the comprehensive summing-up of current  
     secure standards' application, existing secure vulnerabilities and 
     secure hidden troubles which may happen in future, "network 
     layered,security classified and trusted domain departed" secure 
     standard model is proposed, and corresponding standards for 
     heterogeneous wireless network security architecture are also put 
     forward. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-wireless-security-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.