Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT State Synchronization Using SCSP
	Author(s)       : D. Cheng, X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-08-23

To support NAT redundancy in hot standby mode [NAT-STANDBY] among a 
group of NAT devices, the dynamic NAT entries created at the primary 
NAT device should be synchronized consistently to the backup NAT 
device.  This document describes a method of using the Server Cache 
Synchronization Protocol (SCSP) for NAT state synchronization and 
specifies the corresponding NAT specific components for this method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-behave-nat-state-sync-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.