Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shen-savi-mipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SAVI Solution for MIPv4

	Author(s)	: L. Shen, H. Zhang, M. Wang, Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-shen-savi-mipv4-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-8-31
	
   This document specifies a procedure for creating bindings between 
   HoAs(Home Address) of MIPv4[RFC3344] Mobile Nodes and binding 
   anchors[SAVI-Framework] on SAVI(Source Address Validation 
   Improvements) device in a Foreign Network. The bindings can be used
   to filter packets generated by the MIPv4 Mobile Nodes in the Foreign 
   Network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-savi-mipv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.