Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caldwell-tbsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Trusted Browser Security Architecture (TBSA)

	Author(s)	: S. Caldwell
	Filename	: draft-caldwell-tbsa-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-8-10
	
This document proposes a trusted browser security model intended to
    secure the mutual automated consent between the end-user and the
    content provider before allowing a web browser to engage the
    services of an arbitrary third-party add-on, extension or service.
    Properly implemented, this proposed security model would create a
    standardized API across all browsers to further the security of
    e-commerce and other on-line transactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caldwell-tbsa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.