Subject: I-D Action:draft-vandevelde-v6ops-pref-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network signaling for IPv4/IPv6 protocol selection for end-systems
	Author(s)       : G. Van de Velde, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-v6ops-pref-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-08-16

Within an administrative realm, especially during an IPv6
implementation period, the network operator has interest to have
control on the IP protocol version (IPv4 or IPv6) used by the end
systems and network devices.  This document provides a problem
statement about both protocol preference and protocol selection many
network operators face when implementing IPv6 in a controlled
process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandevelde-v6ops-pref-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.