Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RBridges: Support of IEEE 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qaz, and 802.1Qau
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd, M. Wadekar, A. Ghanwani
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-8-18
	
IEEE 802.1 is developing standards as part of its Data Center
   Bridging (DCB) activity that amend the IEEE 802.1Q standard. These
   include 802.1Qau, 802.1Qaz, and 802.1Qbb. The intent of these three
   standards is (1) to efficiently minimize data loss due to queue
   overflow for selected classes of traffic within Local Area Networks
   (LANs) meeting certain conditions and (2) to provide means to
   allocate the available bandwidth to different classes of traffic.

   IEEE 802.1 is specifying theses standards and the behavior needed to
   support them in bridges and end stations. This document briefly
   explains the standards and specifies the implementation of these
   standards for RBridges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.