Subject: I-D Action:draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using OpenPGP Keys for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication
	Author(s)       : N. Mavrogiannopoulos, D. Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-08-20

This memo proposes extensions to the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
protocol to support the OpenPGP key format.  The extensions discussed
here include a certificate type negotiation mechanism, and the
required modifications to the TLS Handshake Protocol.  This memo
replaces the Experimental [RFC5081].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.