Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Bindings in Mobile IPv6 and NEMO Basic Support
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-09.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-08-17

This document introduces extensions to Mobile IPv6 that allow nodes
to bind one or more flows to a care-of address.  These extensions
allow multihomed nodes to instruct home agents and other Mobile IPv6
entities to direct inbound flows to specific addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-flow-binding-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.