Subject: I-D Action:draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Next Protocol Negotiation Extension
	Author(s)       : A. Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-08-18

This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
for application layer protocol negotiation.  This allows the
application layer to negotiate which protocol should be performed
over the secure connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.