Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Fibre Channel Protocol (iFCP)
	Author(s)       : P. Venkatesen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-08-30

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) objects to
monitor and control iFCP Gateway instances and their associated
sessions, for use with network management protocols.

This document obsoletes RFC4369.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-ifcpmib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.