Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Tunnel Endpoint Signaling in BGP
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-08-24

The Softwire Mesh Framework provides a solution for intra-Autonomous 
System (AS) softwire, but not inter-AS softwire. The ability to 
provide inter-AS softwire extends the benefits of softwire to a 
larger scale. Indeed, the above Framework discusses the possibility 
of inter-AS softwire, but does not provide a solution. This document 
defines a specific BGP Extended Community attribute called the 
Tunnel Endpoint attribute, which allows for inter-AS softwire.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-softwire-tunnel-endpoint-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.