Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-cake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple HTTP State Management Mechanism
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-cake-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-08-22

This document describes a simple HTTP state management mechanism,
called cake, that lets HTTP servers maintain stateful sessions with
HTTP user agents.  This mechanism is harmonized with the same-origin
security model and provides both confidentiality and integrity
protection against active network attackers.  In addition, the
mechanism is robust to cross-site request forgery attacks.Editorial Note
(To be removed by RFC Editor)

If you have suggestions for improving this document, please send
email to <mailto:[email-masked]>.  Further Working Group
information is available from <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-cake-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.