Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-xmpp-dna-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Assertions
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-xmpp-dna-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-08-19

Many Internet applications allow service delegation via the DNS.
However, in the absence of DNSSEC, these delegations are
unauthenticated, so clients have to authenticate the delegate as if
he were the original service.  This situation causes several
operational problems.  This document describes a mechanism for
clients to discover and validate information that authenticates DNS-
based service delegations, without relying on the global deployment
of DNSSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-xmpp-dna-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.