Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Locator Update message
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-08-20

This note specifies an experimental ICMPv6 message type used
with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).  This
message is used to dynamically update Identifier/Locator
bindings for an existing ILNP session.  This is a product
of the  IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.