Subject: I-D Action:draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Dual-end Recursive PCE-based Computation (DRPC) Procedure to Compute Shortest Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : X. Fu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-08-29

A dual-end recursive PCE-based computation procedure (DRPC) is
proposed to compute shortest constrained inter-domain traffic
engineering label switched paths based on BRPC in Multi-protocol
Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.  By
recursively performing shortest path algorithm and transferring the
segmental path computation result from both ends bi-directionally,
they meet at one of the middle PCEs, generating a directional
shortest path graph into which the two shortest path trees are
stitched together.  Therefore, the end-to-end constrained inter-
domain traffic engineering label switched path, even k shortest paths
can be gained from the directional shortest path graph directly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.