Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-pce-wson-signal-compatibility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions in support of WSON Signal Compatibility Constraints
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-wson-signal-compatibility-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-08-30

This memo provides the Path Computation Element communication
Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of signal compatibility
constraints in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).

Signal compatibility is an essential path computation constraint in
path computation of WSON networks where network elements can be
limited to processing WSON signals with specific characteristics and
attributes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-signal-compatibility-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.