Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-iron-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-iron-10.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2010-08-12

Since the Internet must continue to support escalating growth due to
increasing demand, it is clear that current routing architectures and
operational practices must be updated.  This document proposes an
Internet Routing Overlay Network for supporting sustainable growth
through Provider Independent addressing while requiring no changes to
end systems and no changes to the existing routing system.  While
business considerations are an important determining factor for
widespread adoption, they are out of scope for this document.  This
document is a product of the IRTF Routing Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-iron-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.