Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-pbkdf2-test-vectors-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PKCS #5 Password Based Key Derivation Function 2 (PBKDF2) Test Vectors
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-pbkdf2-test-vectors-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-08-15

This document contains test vectors for the Public-Key Cryptography
Standards (PKCS) #5 Password Based Key Derivation Function 2 (PBKDF2)
with the Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC) Secure Hash
Algorithm (SHA-1) pseudorandom function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pbkdf2-test-vectors-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.