Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 03:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Description Protocol (SDP) Control Package Attribute
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-08-16

This document defines a new Session Description Protocol (SDP) media-
level attribute: "ctrl-package".  The "ctrl-package" attribute
conveys details of the SIP Control Framework extension packages that
are supported by a client participating in an offer/answer exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mmusic-sdp-control-package-attribute-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.