Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension

	Author(s)	: J. Laganier, T. Koponen, L. Eggert
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 
	
This document specifies a registration mechanism for the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP) that allows hosts to register with services,
   such as HIP rendezvous servers or middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.