Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry
	Author(s)       : S. Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-08-11

The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
DNS data.  There is currently an IANA registry for these algorithms
that is incomplete in that it lacks the implementation status of each
algorithm.  This document provides an applicability statement on
algorithm status for DNSSEC implementations.  This document replaces
that registry table with a new IANA registry table for Domain Name
System Security (DNSSEC) Algorithm Numbers which lists each
algorithm's status based on the current reference.  If that status is
not defined in the original specification, this document assigns a
status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.