Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Some Considerations on the Load-Balancer for NAT64
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, X. Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-08-24

[STANDBY] has discussed how to achieve load-balancing among a group 
 of NAT64 devices. However, it doesn't explore the issues with 
 achieving load-balancing with load-balancers. In this memo, we 
 propose our investigation on this topic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-behave-nat64-load-balancer-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.