Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: End-Host Mobility and Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)	: P. Nikander, T. Henderson, C. Vogt, J. Arkko
	Filename	: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2010-8-23
	
This document defines mobility and multihoming extensions to the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP).  Specifically, this document defines a
   general "LOCATOR" parameter for HIP messages that allows for a HIP
   host to notify peers about alternate addresses at which it may be
   reached.  This document also defines elements of procedure for
   mobility of a HIP host -- the process by which a host dynamically
   changes the primary locator that it uses to receive packets.  While
   the same LOCATOR parameter can also be used to support end-host
   multihoming, detailed procedures are left for further study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.