Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-tls-keys-from-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Secure DNS to Retrieve Keys Used for Authenticating TLS Servers
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tls-keys-from-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-08-04

TLS requires the use of PKIX certificates for authenticating the
server.  Some people want to obtain the public key used in this
authentication using other methods.  This document describes how to
securely retrieve a TLS server's public key from the DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tls-keys-from-dns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.