Subject: I-D Action:draft-umansky-mpls-tp-ring-protection-switching-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Ring Protection Switching (MRPS)
	Author(s)       : I. Umansky, et al.
	Filename        : draft-umansky-mpls-tp-ring-protection-switching-03.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2010-08-23

This document describes a mechanism to address the requirements for
protection of the Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile
(MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths (LSP) in a ring topology. The
mechanism defined herein is designed to support point-to-point
as well as point-to-multipoint LSPs.

The MPLS-TP section layer OAM is used to monitor the connectivity
between each two adjacent nodes using the mechanisms defined in the
[MPLS-TP OAM].

The Automatic Protection Switching (APS) protocol is used for
coordination of protection switching actions between the ring nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-umansky-mpls-tp-ring-protection-switching-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.