Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2010-08-22

This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
(SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
(including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC2765.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v6v4-xlate-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.