Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-savi-data-packet-triggered-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: SAVI Solution for Data Packet Triggered Binding Process

	Author(s)	: J. Yang, H. Zhang, Y. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-yang-savi-data-packet-triggered-binding-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-8-31
	
   This document specifies the procedure of data packet triggered
   binding creation, which is suitable for DHCP assigned addresses,
   stateless addresses and manually configured addresses. This procedure
   can help minimize loss of legitimate packets as well as prevent the
   use of forged or spoofed addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-savi-data-packet-triggered-binding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.