Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 03:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for Stateless DHCP Server
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-08-04

This document proposes a new Router Advertisement option which 
allows IPv6 hosts to obtain the addresses of stateless DHCP servers. 
Thus, IPv6 hosts can directly contact stateless DHCP servers using 
unicast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ipv6-ra-dhcp-server-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.