Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NAT44 with Pre-allcoated Ports
	Author(s)	: D. Cheng
	Filename	: draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-8-25
	
   This document specifies a NAT44 operation model where external
   ports are pre-allocated per subscriber. The NAT44 function is
   deployed in carrier's networks also known as CGN. Two new RADIUS
   attributes are proposed to support that operation for
   configuration and billing purpose. Translation logging on a
   NAT44 device is significantly reduced with this operational model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.