Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-dnsext-alias-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alias algorithm identifier assignment mechanism for DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsext-alias-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-08-11

DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) has been developed to provide origin
authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
signatures.  The DNSKEY, RRSIG, and DS RRs use an 8-bit number to
identify the security algorithm being used.  More and more new
RRTYPEs will appear in future.  This document defines an alias
algorithm identifier assignment method for DNSSEC 8-bit algorithm
numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsext-alias-algorithm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.