Subject: I-D Action:draft-wkumari-deprecate-as-sets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 18:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deprecation of BGP AS_SET.
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-deprecate-as-sets-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-08-31

This document deprecates the use of the AS_SET type of the AS_PATH in
BGPv4.  This is done to simply the design and implementation of the
BGP protocol and to make the semantics of the originator of a route
more clear.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wkumari-deprecate-as-sets-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.