Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Procedure to bypass DS-lite AFTR
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-08-23

This document proposes a solution to avoid the use of two stateful
DS-Lite AFTR devices when both end-points are located behind
different AFTR devices.  For this purpose a new IPv6 extension
header, called Tunnel Endpoint Extension Header (TEEH), is defined.
The proposed procedure encourages the use of IPv6 between DS-Lite
AFTR nodes as a means to avoid the unnecessary crossing of AFTR
devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.