Subject: I-D Action:draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : G. Schudel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2010-08-17

This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
LISP status, and operational statistics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schudel-lisp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.