Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-6man-rs-lost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Stateless auto-configuration issues due to loss of IPv6 Router Solicitation messages
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, O. Bonness
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-rs-lost-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-08-26

The IPv6 stateless auto-configuration(SLAAC) mechanism allows a host
to generate its own addresses using a combination of locally
available information and information advertised by routers.  This
document describes a failure scenario for SLAAC and discusses how
hosts can recover from this failure in a properly configured network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-6man-rs-lost-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.