Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhou-dceemr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DCEEMR: A Delay-constrained Energy Efficient Multicast Routing Algorithm in Cognitive Radio ad hoc Networks
	Author(s)	: X. Zhou
	Filename	: draft-zhou-dceemr-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2010-8-25
	
In this paper, we discuss the delay-constrained energy efficient 
   multicast routing problem in cognitive radio ad hoc networks. A 
   cognitive radio ad hoc network is a wireless multi-hop network 
   established by secondary users on varying available spectrum bands. 
   The routing research is a hotspot in the field of cognitive radio 
   ad hoc networks. However, multicast routing algorithm study of 
   cognitive radio ad hoc networks is still in starting stage. In this 
   paper, we proposed a novel delay-constrained energy efficient 
   multicast routing algorithm (DCEEMR) in cognitive radio ad hoc 
   networks. The DCEEMR guarantees that the multicast tree can be found 
   if it exists, and the multicast tree satisfies the delay bound and 
   has low energy consuming. The algorithm uses delay-energy function 
   to construct the multicast tree based on the spectrum selection. 
   Through an example with randomly network topology, we demonstrate 
   that our algorithm is better in terms of energy cost of multicast 
   tree as compared to the existing algorithm QoS Dependent Multicast 
   Routing (QDMR). Moreover, the algorithm does not suffer from high 
   complexity common to the algorithm QDMR. Experiment results by NS-2 
   show that the delay and tree cost are lower than well-known 
   Multicast ad- hoc On-demand Distance Vector (MAODV) protocol. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dceemr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.