Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping YANG to Document Schema Definition Languages and Validating NETCONF Content
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-07.txt
	Pages           : 111
	Date            : 2010-08-23

This draft specifies the mapping rules for translating YANG data
models into Document Schema Definition Languages (DSDL), a
coordinated set of XML schema languages standardized as ISO/IEC
19757.  The following DSDL schema languages are addressed by the
mapping: RELAX NG, Schematron and Document Schema Renaming Language
(DSRL).  The mapping takes one or more YANG modules and produces a
set of DSDL schemas for a selected target document type - datastore
content, NETCONF message etc.  Procedures for schema-based validation
of such documents are also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.