Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-dnsext-msig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MSIG for Lightweight DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : J. Yao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsext-msig-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-08-12

DNSSEC is trying to be deployed everywhere.  Many are afraid of
DNSSEC deployment, which are too heavy to be deployed.  There is a
huge gap between the resources we need to deploy DNSSEC and the
benefits or security we can get from the DNSSEC.  This document
proposes a lightweight DNSSEC mechanism to make the DNSSEC to be
deployed easily while getting the similar security with the heavy
DNSSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsext-msig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.