Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual-Stack Lite Broadband Deployments Following IPv4 Exhaustion
	Author(s)       : A. Durand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-06.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-08-10

This document revisits the dual-stack model and introduces the dual-
stack lite technology aimed at better aligning the costs and benefits
of deploying IPv6 in service provider networks.  Dual-stack lite
enables a broadband service provider to share IPv4 addresses among
customers by combining two well-known technologies: IP in IP (IPv4-
in-IPv6) and Network Address Translation (NAT).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.