Subject: I-D Action:draft-yourtchenko-nat-reveal-hash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT confessions: revealing the hosts behind the translator
	Author(s)       : A. Yourtchenko, D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-nat-reveal-hash-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-08-25

When an IP address is shared among several subscribers, it is
impossible to determine which subscriber has initiated that TCP
connection.  This memo describes a technique to share the identity of
a subscriber that initiated a TCP connection with the TCP server..
The proposed method avoids altering the application-level payload and
works well with SSL-protected connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yourtchenko-nat-reveal-hash-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.