Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-rangi-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Architecture for the Next Generation Internet (RANGI)
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-rangi-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-08-10

IRTF Routing Research Group (RRG) is exploring a new routing and 
addressing architecture to address the issues with the current 
Internet, e.g., mobility, multi-homing, traffic engineering, and 
especially the routing scalability issue. This document describes a 
new identifier (ID)/locator split based routing and addressing 
architecture, called Routing Architecture for the Next Generation 
Internet (RANGI), in an attempt to deal with the above problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-rangi-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.