Subject: I-D Action:draft-chroboczek-ahcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Ad Hoc Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-ahcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-08-09

The Ad Hoc Configuration Protocol is a protocol for automatically
configuring nodes in a multihop mesh network.  It is designed to
replace DHCPv4, DHCPv6 and IPv6 Router Advertisements in networks
where these protocols are difficult or impossible to deploy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chroboczek-ahcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.