Subject: I-D Action:draft-partha-dispatch-resource-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource availability Event package
	Author(s)       : P. R, S. Shalya
	Filename        : draft-partha-dispatch-resource-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-08-30

Collecting Resource availability information in Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) devices in real time helps in better managebility of
resources in the SIP network.  Resource availability monitoring in
SIP devices helps administrator to take informed decision and
corrective measures to tackle under or over resource utilization in
the network.  Resource availability information can also be used for
SIP overload control in SIP based Media servers by passing resource
demand vector between devices.  This document defines resource
availability XML document and the mechanisms that can be used to
exchange the document between SIP entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-partha-dispatch-resource-availability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.