Subject: I-D Action:draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Scalable Addressing Allocation Architecture for IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Azinger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-09-24

This document presents a scalable architecture for assigning and
aggregating IPv6 address space.  The current IPv4 addressing
aggregation strategy was defined in [RFC1519] (and updated in
[RFC4632]) and the IPv4 address allocation architecture was defined
in [RFC1518].  A similar address allocation architecture was proposed
for IPv6 in [RFC1887].  The objective of this document is to update
the previous documents and provide the best current guidance on an
address allocation architecture to help manage the growth of routing
tables in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.