Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoehrmann-urlencoded-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 05:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/www-form-urlencoded format
	Author(s)       : B. Hoehrmann
	Filename        : draft-hoehrmann-urlencoded-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-25

This memo defines the application/www-form-urlencoded format, a
compact data format that encodes ordered data sets of name-value
pairs of character data.  The format is similar to the format
application/x-www-form-urlencoded first defined in RFC 1866, but
addresses some of that format's shortcomings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-urlencoded-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.