Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-certhash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of DNS CERT Records for Key Assurance
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-certhash-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-09

Deployment of DNSSEC opens up the possibility of new mechanisms for
assuring application keys.  This document extends the use of the DNS
CERT resource record and defines X.509v3 extensuions to support key
assurance mechanisms for use with TLS and other X.509 protocols and
provides a comprehensive assessment of the security thus achieved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-certhash-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.