Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Routing for IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Packets
	Author(s)	: D. Cheng, M. Boucadair
	Filename	: draft-cheng-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-9-8
	
This document describes routing packets destined to IPv4-Embedded
   IPv6 addresses across IPv6 transit core using OSPFv3 with a separate
   routing table.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.