Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 22:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for HTTP Streaming
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, R. Huang
	Filename        : draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-09-26

HTTP Streaming allows breaking the live contents or stored contents
into several chunks/fragments and supplying them in order to the
client. However streaming long duration and high quality media over
the internet has several Challenges when we require the client to
access the same media content with the common Quality experience at
any device, anytime, anywhere. This document explores problem
inherent in HTTP streaming. Several issues regarding network support
for HTTP Streaming have been raised, which include QoS guarantee
offering to streaming video over Internet, efficient delivery,
network control adaptive and real time streaming media
synchronization support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-http-streaming-optimization-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.