Subject: I-D Action:draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for New URI/IRI Schemes
	Author(s)       : T. Hansen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-09-30

This document updates the guidelines and recommendations for the
definition of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes, and extends
the registry and guidelines to apply when the schemes are used with
Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs).  It also updates the
process and IANA registry for URI/IRI schemes.  It obsoletes RFC
4395.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hansen-iri-4395bis-irireg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.