Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-pcp-design-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Design Considerations
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-pcp-design-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-09-17

This document summarizes changes from NAT-PMP to support the needs of
a large-scale NAT and support IPv6.

This document is for discussion purposes.  It is not intended to be
published as an RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-pcp-design-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.