Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Streamlined FTP Command Extensions
	Author(s)	: M. Peterson
	Filename	: draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-08.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2010-9-14
	
This document specifies FTP commands to download thumbnails of remote
   images, remove entire directory trees, request the amount of storage
   space available to the user, and to request the size of a remote
   directory and its contents.  The commands are designed to reduce the
   number of server / client exchanges, provide information that was not
   previously available, and to reduce bandwidth requirements for some
   higher level operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-streamlined-ftp-command-extensions-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.