Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 02:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile Ring Protection
	Author(s)       : G. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-09-25

according to RFC 5654 MPLS-TP Requirement, there are two requirements
: requirement 56.B Recovery techniques used for P2P and P2MP should
be identical to simplify implementation and operation.another
requirement as section 2.5.6.1 describles: within the context of
recovery in MPLS-TP networks,the optimization criteria considered in
ring topologies are as follows: 1 minimize the number of OAM entities
that are needed to trigger the recovery operation; 2 Minimize the
number of elements of recovery in the ring; 3 Minimize the number of
labels required for the protection paths across the ring; 4 minimize
the amount of control and management plane transactions during
maintenance operation. this decument will describle and provide two
types of ring protection solutions. both solutions can satisfy these
requirements of recovery in mpls-tp ring network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-tp-ring-protection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.