Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-akf-algs-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Asymmetric Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-akf-algs-update-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-9-16
	
This document describes conventions for using Elliptic Curve 
   cryptographic algorithms with SignedData and EnvelopedData to protect 
   the AsymmetricKeyPackage content type.  Specifically, it includes 
   conventions necessary to implement Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman 
   (ECDH) with EnvelopedData and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature 
   Algorithm (ECDSA) with SignedData.  It updates 
   RFC 5959.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-akf-algs-update-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.