Subject: I-D Action:draft-cal-resource-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services
	Author(s)       : C. Joy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cal-resource-schema-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2010-09-22

This specification describes a schema for representing resources for
calendaring and scheduling.  A resource in the scheduling context is
any shared entity that can be scheduled by a calendar user, but does
not control its own attendance status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cal-resource-schema-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.