Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update to the IPv6 flow label specification
	Author(s)       : S. Amante, et al.
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-09-16

Various published proposals for use of the IPv6 flow label are
incompatible with its existing specification in RFC 3697.
Furthermore, very little practical use is made of the flow label,
partly due to some uncertainties about the correct interpretation of
the specification.  This document proposes changes to the
specification in order to clarify it, making it clear what types of
usage are possible, and to introduce some additional flexibility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-6man-flow-update-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.