Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-urien-tls-psk-emv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: EMV support for TLS-PSK
	Author(s)	: P. Urien
	Filename	: draft-urien-tls-psk-emv-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-9-1
	
This draft describes an authentication protocol based on TLS pre 
   shared key (TLS-PSK), RFC 4279. Identity and psk attributes, defined 
   in TLS-PSK are extracted from EMV chips, which are widely deployed 
   for payments transactions. The goal of this protocol is to provide a 
   strong mutual authentication transparent for the end users and 
   guarantying the confidentiality and the integrity of exchanged data 
   over Internet network. 
   This is a new step avoiding the use of static passwords for on-line 
   services, such as electronic banking or electronic payment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-tls-psk-emv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.