Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Grouping of Adjacent Media in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-29

Applications, such as multi-screen video conferencing systems or
advertisement boards, often have multiple audio and video streams
that are organized to be rendered side by side or in a grid.  This
specification uses the RFC 5888 grouping framework to define new
semantics for grouping the media streams to be rendered side by side
or in a grid and indicating their relative ordering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.