Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-v4v6tran-ipv6-transition-guide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Transition Guide For A Large ISP Providing Broadband Access
	Author(s)	: G. Yang, L. Hu, J. Lin
	Filename	: draft-yang-v4v6tran-ipv6-transition-guide-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 
	
This document provides a transition guide for a large-scale provider
   of broadband access migrating its network from IPv4 to IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v4v6tran-ipv6-transition-guide-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.