Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Port Restricted IP Address Assignment
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, T. Savolainen, M. Boucadair, P. Levis
	Filename	: draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-03.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-9-27
	
This document defines an IPv4 DHCP Option and related methods to 
   allocate the same IPv4 address to multiple nodes by sharing the 
   available port space. These options can be used in the context of 
   port range-based solutions (port range delegation) or NAT-based ones 
   (port delegation or port forwarding).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.