Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-6man-teredo-loops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mitigating Teredo Rooting Loop Attacks
	Author(s)       : F. Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-teredo-loops-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-09-07

Recently, a number of routing loop vulnerabilities were discovered in
Teredo.  This document specifies a number of security checks to be
performed by Teredo hosts and Teredo servers such that these
vulnerabilities are eliminated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-teredo-loops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.