Subject: I-D Action:draft-hummel-tara-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Topology Aggregating Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : H. Hummel
	Filename        : draft-hummel-tara-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-09-21

This draft outlines a new routing architecture which I like to
call TARA = Topology Aggregating Routing Architecture. Its primary
objective is to eliminate the so-called scalability problem as
proclaimed by RFC4984. By overcoming the true causes of this 
problem - which are indeed some holy routing paradigms - it may 
serve as the base for much better routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hummel-tara-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.