Subject: I-D Action:draft-stein-tictoc-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Timing Packets over MPLS
	Author(s)       : Y. Stein
	Filename        : draft-stein-tictoc-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-19

The TICTOC charter specifies that the working group is concerned with
highly accurate time and frequency distribution over native IP and
MPLS-enabled IP Packet Switched Networks (PSNs).  We discuss here
issues specific to MPLS PSNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-tictoc-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.