Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jikim-netext-pbbpmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: PMIPv6 with Partial Bicasting and Buffering for IP Handover

	Author(s)	: S. Koh, J. Kim
	Filename	: draft-jikim-netext-pbbpmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-9-24
	
   This document proposes an enhanced handover scheme of the Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) with partial bicasting in wireless networks. In
   the proposed PMIPv6 handover scheme, when a mobile node (MN) moves
   into a new network and thus its Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) performs
   the binding update to the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA), the LMA begins
   the 'partial' bicasting of data packets will be buffered at the new
   MAG as well as the previous MAG. Then, the data packets will be
   buffered at the new MAG during handover and then forwarded to MN
   after the handover operations are completed. The proposed scheme can
   reduce handover delays and packet losses, and can also use the
   network resource of wireless links more effectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jikim-netext-pbbpmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.