Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-manral-auth-trailer-ospfv3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Supporting Authentication Trailer for OSPFv3 
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia, V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-manral-auth-trailer-ospfv3-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-9-28
	
Currently OSPFv3 uses IPsec for authenticating the protocol 
      packets. There however are some environments (mobile ad-hoc), 
      where IPsec is difficult to configure and maintain, and this 
      mechanism cannot be used. This draft proposes an alternative 
      mechanism that can be used so that OSPFv3 does not depend upon 
      IPsec for security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-auth-trailer-ospfv3-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.