Subject: I-D Action:draft-avasarala-mmusic-rtsp-modify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTSP MODIFY Method
	Author(s)       : R. Avasarala
	Filename        : draft-avasarala-mmusic-rtsp-modify-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-09-01

This specification defines the new MODIFY method for the Real Time
Streaming Protocol (RTSP).  MODIFY method allows a RTSP client to
indicate to the RTSP server to modify a particular session.  Using
MODIFY method, a client can indicate to either transfer or share a
particular streaming session with other RTSP device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avasarala-mmusic-rtsp-modify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.