Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trustworthy Location Information
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-09-21

For some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
roadside assistance, it appears that the identity of the requestor is
less important than accurate and trustworthy location information.
To ensure adequate help location has to be left untouched by the end
point or by entities in transit.

This document lists different threats, an adversary model, outlines
three frequentlly discussed solutions and discusses operational
considerations.  Finally, the document concludes with a suggestion on
how to move forward.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.