Subject: I-D Action:draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h241param-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional H.241 Parameter in the RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, M. Walters
	Filename        : draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h241param-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-14

This document defines a new optional parameter addressing recent
extensions currently supported in H.323 systems: The signalling of
the maximum frames per second that can be efficiently received or
that can be sent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h241param-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.