Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bhatia-karp-non-ipsec-ospfv3-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Non IPSec Authentication mechanism for OSPFv3 
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia
	Filename	: draft-bhatia-karp-non-ipsec-ospfv3-auth-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-9-24
	
      Currently OSPFv3 uses IPSec for authenticating the protocol 
      packets. This draft proposes an alternative – Generic 
      Authentication that can be used so that OSPFv3 does not depend 
      upon IPSec for security. The mechanism introduced in this draft 
      is generic and can be used by any protocol that currently uses 
      IPSec for authentication. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-karp-non-ipsec-ospfv3-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.