Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 13:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and Multicast
	Author(s)	: S. DeLord, F. JOUNAY, Y. Kamite, R. Key, Z. Liu
	Filename	: draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-02.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-9-7
	
This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to improve 
   bandwidth efficiency for Ethernet broadcast/multicast traffic 
   within a carrier's network. It makes use of unidirectional 
   point-to-multipoint PseudoWires to minimise payload frame duplication
   on physical links. 

   The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
   "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
   document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.