Subject: I-D Action:draft-savolainen-heuristic-nat64-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Heuristic discovery of NAT64 and Network-Specific Prefix
	Author(s)       : T. Savolainen, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-heuristic-nat64-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-24

Advanced hosts and applications benefit of the knowledge of an IPv6
address, AAAA record, synthesis taking place in the network.  This
draft describes a method for detecting presence of NAT64 and for
learning Network-Specific Prefix used in the access network without
support from the access network.  The method depends on existence of
known IPv4-only domain name.  The information learned enables
applications and hosts to to perform local IPv6 address synthesis and
in some cases avoid NAT64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savolainen-heuristic-nat64-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.