Subject: I-D Action:draft-yao-dnsop-resolverkey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resolver Key Identified DNS Query
	Author(s)       : J. Yao
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsop-resolverkey-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-09-09

DNSSEC hardens the DNS between the root server and the recursive
resolver.  It does not secure the communications between the stub
resolver and the recursive resolver.  This document specifies the
mechanism which deals with securing the communications between them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-dnsop-resolverkey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.