Subject: I-D Action:draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Annotated Bibliography for IPv4-IPv6 Transition and Coexistence
	Author(s)       : E. Jankiewicz
	Filename        : draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-09-20

The Internet is in the early stages of what may be a protracted
period of coexistence of IPv4 and IPv6.  Network operators are
challenged with the task of activating IPv6 without negative impact
on operating IPv4 networks and their customers.  This draft is an
informational companion to another draft providing basic guidelines
and recommendations for network operators.  The goal of this document
is to survey the current state of RFCs, Internet-Drafts and external
reference materials that define the use cases, problem statements,
protocols, transition mechanisms and coexistence tools that will be
of interest to a network operator planning to turn on IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jankiewicz-v6ops-v4v6biblio-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.