Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking ISDN Call Control User Information with SIP
	Author(s)       : K. Drage, et al.
	Filename        : draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-09-20

The motivation and use cases for interworking and transporting ITU-T
DSS1 User-user information element data in SIP are described in the
"Problem Statement and Requirements for Transporting User to User
Call Control Information in SIP" document.  As networks move to SIP
it is important that applications requiring this data can continue to
function in SIP networks as well as the ability to interwork with
this ISDN service for end-to- end transparency.  This document
defines a usage of the User-to-User header field to enable
interworking with this ISDN service.

This document is covers the interworking with both public ISDN and
private ISDN capabilities, so the interworking with QSIG will also be
addressed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-cuss-sip-uui-isdn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.