Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 07:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Management
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-07

This draft defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Bidirectional
Forwarding Detection (BFD) management information.  The intent is
that these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in BFD
related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
representations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfd-tc-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.