Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoehrmann-date-parsing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parsing malformed HTTP dates
	Author(s)       : B. Hoehrmann
	Filename        : draft-hoehrmann-date-parsing-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-09-20

The HTTP/1.1 specification encourages recipients of date values, as
found in HTTP headers like Date and Last-Modified, to be robust in
accepting date values that may have been sent by non-HTTP software.
This memo defines an error-tolerant parsing algorithm based on the
date formats permitted by the HTTP specification for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-date-parsing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.