Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-claise-energy-monitoring-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
	Author(s)	: M. Chandramouli, J. Parello, B. Schoening
	Filename	: draft-claise-energy-monitoring-mib-05.txt
	Pages		: 78
	Date		: 2010-9-16
	
This document defines a subset of the Management Information 
        Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-energy-monitoring-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.