Subject: I-D Action:draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traceroute and Ping Message Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-09-22

This document specifies an extension to traceroute and ping messages
that allows the probe packets to be authenticated by the intermediate
nodes and the destination node.  This extension can also include
requests for node specific information that the probe sender is
interested to receive from one or more nodes via the traceroute and
ping replies.  This extension supports UDP, TCP and ICMP types of
traceroute and ping probes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.