Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Tracker States and Annotations for the IAB, IRTF, and Independent Submission Streams
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-22

This document describes extending the IETF Data Tracker to capture
and display the progression of Internet Drafts that are intended to
be published as RFCs by the IAB, IRTF, or Independent Submissions
Editor.  The states and annotations that are to be added to the data
tracker will be applied to a draft as soon as any of these streams
identify the draft as a potential eventual RFC, and will continue
through the lifetime of the draft.  The goal of adding this
information to the Data Tracker is to give the community more
information about the status of these drafts and the status of the
streams themselves.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.