Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-09-07

This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
DHCPv4 [RFC2131]/DHCPv6 [RFC3315] assigned source IP address and a
binding anchor (refer to [SAVI-framework]) on SAVI (Source Address
Validation Improvements) device. The bindings can be used to filter
packets generated on the local link with forged source IP address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.