Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OCSP Algorithm Agility
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, S. Santesson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-09-02

The OSCP specification defined in RFC 2560 [RFC2560] requires server
responses to be signed but does not specify a mechanism for selecting
the signature algorithm to be used. This may lead to avoidable
interoperability failures in contexts where multiple signature
algorithms are in use. This document specifies rules for server
signature algorithm selection and an extension that allows a client
to advise a server that specific signature algorithms are supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.