Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate Connectivity (ALTC) Attribute
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-09-13

This document proposes a mechanism which allows to carry multiple IP
addresses, of different address families (e.g., IPv4, IPv6), in the
same SDP offer.  The proposed attribute solves the backward
compatibility problem which plagued ANAT, due to its syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.