Subject: I-D Action:draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Naming IPv6 address parts
	Author(s)       : L. Donnerhacke, et al.
	Filename        : draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-09-08

Discussing and explaining IPv6 addresses become difficult when
different people use different terms for the same thing. This
document tries to find a common naming scheme for the parts of an
IPv6 address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-denog-v6ops-addresspartnaming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.