Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohba-pana-relay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Relay Element
	Author(s)       : P. Duffy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pana-relay-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-21

This document specifies PANA (Protocol for carrying Authentication
for Network Access) Relay Element functionality which enables PANA
messaging between a PaC (PANA Client) and a PAA (PANA Authentication
Agent) where the two nodes cannot reach each other by means of
regular IP routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-relay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.