Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Redirect for Protection from Malware
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-09-06

The objective of this document is to describe the design of so-called
DNS-based malware protection services deployed by Internet Service
Providers (ISPs), DNS Application Service Providers (ASPs), and other
organizations.  These organizations provide so-called DNS-based
malware protection services via their recursive DNS servers.  This
document specifically and narrowly addresses those cases where these
DNS servers are being utilized to provide a service for end users
which blocks domains hosting malicious software, and makes
recommendations concerning operation of such a service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.