Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statements of IPv6 Transition of ISP
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-17

The IETF has defined a number of technologies and techniques that
targets the transition from IPv4 to IPv6.  Documented techniques
identify high level use cases and generalized options for networks.
Operators may have difficulty attempting to apply the documented
techniques to their networks since each network and system operates
uniquely within the global Internet.  Operators may require guidance
on how to identify the appropriate technology, or technologies, and
apply them to their specific environments.  This memo describes the
problem statements related to the transition of operator's networks
to IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-v4v6tran-problem-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.