Subject: I-D Action:draft-trung-netext-flow-mobility-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow mobility support in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Trung, et al.
	Filename        : draft-trung-netext-flow-mobility-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-09-13

To support flow mobility in PMIPv6, the Mobile Node's Home Network
Prefix should be able to be shared across its attachments and the
network should support flow-based routing.  This document specifies
how to extend PMIPv6 to meet these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trung-netext-flow-mobility-support-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.