Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)	: S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-01.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2010-9-16
	
This document describes the conventions for using several Elliptic 
   Curve cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax 
   (CMS) encrypted key package content type. Specifically, it includes 
   conventions necessary to implement Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman 
   (ECDH) with EnvelopedData and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature 
   Algorithm (ECDSA) with SignedData.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.