Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-name-shim6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Name Based Sockets - Shim6
	Author(s)       : M. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xu-name-shim6-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-09-17

This document describes and defines shim6 as a mobility solution for
name-based sockets.  Using names rather than pseudo IP addresses,
shim6 can handle a more diverse set of mobility scenarios.  These
changes allow a shim6 session to persist even through cases where one
node has no working locators to its correspondent node.  If the name
is also a resolvable fully qualified domain name, the connection can
be kept alive even if neither node have a working locator to the
corresponding node.  As can be the case if both nodes are mobile
simultaneously.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-name-shim6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.