Subject: I-D Action:draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 05:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Trust Anchor Publication for the Root Zone
	Author(s)       : J. Abley, J. Schlyter
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-09-29

The root zone of the Domain Name System (DNS) has been
cryptographically signed using DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

In order to obtain secure answers from the root zone of the DNS using
DNSSEC a client must configure a suitable trust anchor.  This
document describes how such trust anchors are published.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.