Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revised Error Handling for BGP Updates from External Neighbors
	Author(s)       : E. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-08

In this document we partially revise the error handling of an UPDATE
message from an external BGP neighbor.  The essence of the revision
is to avoid resetting an external BGP session by using the "treat-
as-withdraw" approach when the whole NLRI field of a malformed UPDATE
message can be parsed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.