Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Local Domain Name DHCPv6 Option
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-16

In order to derive a Domain-Specific Root Key (DSRK) from the
Extended Master Session Key (EMSK) generated as a side-effect of an
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method, the EAP peer must
discover the name of the domain to which it is attached.

This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version
6 (DHCPv6) option designed to allow a DHCPv6 server to inform clients
of the name of the local domain..

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.