Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-dns-redirect-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Redirect Use by Service Providers
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dns-redirect-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-09-06

The objective of this document is to describe the design of so-called
DNS Redirect services deployed today by Internet Service Providers
(ISPs), DNS Application Service Providers (ASPs), and other
organizations providing so-called DNS Redirect services via their
recursive DNS servers, as well as to describe the recommended
practices regarding relating to DNS redirect.  This document
specifically and narrowly addresses those cases where DNS Redirect is
being utilized to provide a web error redirect service to end users,
and describes the critical implications for DNS Redirect when DNSSEC
is deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-dns-redirect-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.