Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : T. Tsao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2010-09-30

This document presents a security framework for routing over low
power and lossy networks (LLN).  The development builds upon previous
work on routing security and adapts the assessments to the issues and
constraints specific to low power and lossy networks.  A systematic
approach is used in defining and evaluating the security threats and
identifying applicable countermeasures.  These assessments provide
the basis of the security recommendations for incorporation into low
power, lossy network routing protocols.  As an illustration, this
framework is applied to IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
Networks (RPL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.