Subject: I-D Action:draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 03:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in VPLS
	Author(s)       : R. Key, et al.
	Filename        : draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-09-07

This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet 
Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN 
Service (VPLS). It is intended that potential solutions will use 
these requirements as guidelines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-reqt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.