Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Matching Update for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg, S. Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-22

This document updates the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
session matching procedure of MSRP endpoints.  The update extends the
applicability of MSRP peer-to-peer communication to network scenarios
where Application Layer Gateway (ALG) functions modify the Session
Description Protcoll (SDP) MSRP address information.

The update is backwards compatible.  In the absence of ALGs RFC 4975
compliant MSRP User Agents (UAs) can interwork with MSRP UAs
compliant with this specification.  In the presence of ALGs RFC 4975
compliant MSRP UAs can normally not establish MSRP sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.