Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-general-constraints-ospf-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE Extensions for General Network Element Constraints
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-general-constraints-ospf-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-09-10

Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching can be used to control a 
wide variety of technologies including packet switching (e.g., MPLS), 
time-division (e.g., SONET/SDH, OTN), wavelength (lambdas), and 

<Zhang>

Expires March 2011

  [page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-general-constraints-ospf-ext-00.txt
 September 2010 

spatial switching (e.g., incoming port or fiber to outgoing port or 
fiber). In some of these technologies network elements and links may 
impose additional routing constraints such as asymmetric switch 
connectivity, non-local label assignment, and label range limitations 
on links. This document describes OSPF routing protocol extensions to 
support these kinds of constraints under the control of Generalized 
MPLS (GMPLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-general-constraints-ospf-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.