Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Grouping of Adjacent Media in SDP
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-21

Applications, such as multiple screen teleconference systems, often
have multiple video streams that are organized to be displayed side
by side.  This specification defines uses the RFC 5888 grouping
semantics to define a new group type that indicates that multiple
audio or video streams may be rendered side by side and also
indicates the relative ordering of streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-mmusic-adjacent-grouping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.