Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ISP Shared Address
	Author(s)	: I. Yamagata, S. Miyakawa, A. Nakagawa, J. Yamaguchi, H. Ashida
	Filename	: draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-05.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-9-21
	
This document defines IPv4 ISP Shared Address to be jointly used
   among Internet Service Providers (ISPs).  This space is intended to
   be used in NAT444 model which is used during the transition period to
   IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.