Subject: I-D Action:draft-lemon-dhcpv4-relay-encapsulation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relay Agent Encapsulation for DHCPv4
	Author(s)       : T. Lemon, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-lemon-dhcpv4-relay-encapsulation-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-09-30

This document describes a general mechanism whereby DHCP relay agents
can encapsulate DHCP packets that they are forwarding in the
direction of DHCP servers, and decapsulate packets that they they are
forwarding toward DHCP clients, so that more than one relay agent can
insert relay agent suboptions into the forwarding chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lemon-dhcpv4-relay-encapsulation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.