Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sichoi-lisp-ar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network-based Mobility Control in LISP Networks
	Author(s)	: S. Kim, S. Koh, S. Choi
	Filename	: draft-sichoi-lisp-ar-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-9-24
	
This document proposed a network-based mobility control scheme in
wireless/mobile networks using the Locator-Identifier Separation
Protocol (LISP). In the existing host-based mobility control, LISP
Tunnel Router (TR) is implemented at mobile node. In the proposed
scheme, each TR is implemented at the first-hop access router that
mobile nodes are attached to in the wireless network. For network-
based mobility control, we present the data delivery and handover
control operations. It is expected that the proposed network-based
scheme can reduce implementation overhead and handover latency of MN,
compared to the existing host-based scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sichoi-lisp-ar-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.