Subject: I-D Action:draft-vos-silk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SILK Speech Codec
	Author(s)       : K. Vos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vos-silk-02.txt
	Pages           : 559
	Date            : 2010-09-09

This document describes SILK, a speech codec for real-time, packet-
based voice communications.  Targeting a diverse range of operating
environments, SILK provides scalability in several dimensions.  Four
different sampling frequencies are supported for encoding the audio
input signal.  Adaptation to network characteristics is provided
through control of bitrate, packet rate, packet loss resilience and
use of discontinuous transmission (DTX).  And several different
complexity levels let SILK take advantage of available processing
power without relying on it.  Each of these properties can be
adjusted during operation of the codec on a frame-by-frame basis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vos-silk-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.