Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 00:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Range Configuration Options for PPP IPCP
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-09-21

This document defines two IPCP (IP Configuration Protocol) Options
used to convey a set of ports.  These options can be used in the
context of port range-based solutions (port range delegation) or NAT-
based ones (port delegation or port forwarding).  Architectural
considerations are out of scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pppext-portrange-option-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.