Subject: I-D Action:draft-johnston-cuss-sip-uui-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP
	Author(s)       : A. Johnston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-johnston-cuss-sip-uui-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-09-16

The need for applications using SIP to exchange User to User
Information (UUI) data during session establishment has been
discussed.  Several approaches to transporting call control User to
User Information (UUI) data in SIP have been proposed.  As networks
move to SIP it is important that applications requiring this data can
continue to function in SIP networks as well as the ability to
interwork with this ISDN service for end-to- end transparency.  This
document discusses three mechanisms to meet the requirements defined
in the Requirements for SIP Call Control UUI document.  A new SIP
header field which bests meets these requirements is proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-cuss-sip-uui-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.