Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoehrmann-nordfriisk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Language variant subtags for North Frisian dialects
	Author(s)       : B. Hoehrmann
	Filename        : draft-hoehrmann-nordfriisk-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-09-15

This memo describes language variant subtags for dialects of the
North Frisian language including the relevant registration forms for
registration in the Language Subtag Registry and rationale for the
choice of identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoehrmann-nordfriisk-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.