Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for IP-MR Speech Codec
	Author(s)       : S. DSP
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-13.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-09-20

This document specifies the payload format for packetization of
SPIRIT IP-MR encoded speech signals into the real-time transport
protocol (RTP). The payload format supports transmission of multiple
frames per packet and introduced redundancy for robustness against
packet loss and bit errors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ipmr-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.