Subject: I-D Action:draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 11:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Redirect for Protection from Malware
	Author(s)       : T. Creighton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-09-04

The objective of this document is to describe the design of so-called
DNS-based malware protection services deployed today by Internet
Service Providers (ISPs), DNS Application Service Providers (ASPs),
and other organizations providing so-called DNS-based malware
protection services via their recursive DNS services, as well as to
describe the recommended practices regarding such systems.  This
document specifically and narrowly addresses those cases where DNS
Redirect is being utilized to provide a service for end users which
blocks domains hosting malicious software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-dns-malwareprotect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.