Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-cert-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HIP Certificates
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, S. Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-cert-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-09-23

The CERT parameter is a container for X.509.v3 certificates and
Simple Public Key Infrastructure (SPKI) certificates.  It is used for
carrying these certificates in HIP control packets.  This document
only specifies the certificate parameter and the error signaling in
case of a failed verification.  The use of certificates including how
certificates are obtained, requested, and which actions are taken
upon successful or failed verification are to be defined in the
documents that use the certificate parameter.  Additionally, this
document specifies the representations of Host Identity Tags in
X.509.v3 and SPKI certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-cert-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.