Subject: I-D Action:draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Digest Authentication Using GSM 2G Authentication and Key Agreement (AKA)
	Author(s)       : L. Morand
	Filename        : draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-09-07

This memo specifies a one-time password generation mechanism for
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Digest access authentication based
on Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) authentication and
key generation functions A3 and A8, also known as GSM AKA or 2G AKA.
The HTTP Authentication Framework includes two authentication
schemes: Basic and Digest.  Both schemes employ a shared secret based
mechanism for access authentication.  The GSM AKA mechanism performs
user authentication and session key distribution in GSM and Universal
Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) networks.  GSM AKA is a
challenge-response based mechanism that uses symmetric cryptography.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.