Subject: I-D Action:draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) Media Types
	Author(s)       : K. Sankar, A. Jones
	Filename        : draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-09-30

This document describes several Internet media types defined for the
Cloud Data Management Interface (CDMI) by the Storage Networking
Industry Association (SNIA).  The media types are:

o  application/cdmi-domain

o  application/cdmi-capability

o  application/cdmi-container

o  application/cdmi-object and

o  application/cdmi-queue

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cdmi-mediatypes-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.