Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Extended NAPTR
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-09-02

This document describes an extended format for the S-NAPTR
Application Service Tag used in dynamic Diameter agent discovery.
The extended format allows NAPTR queries to contain Diameter
Application-Id information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.