Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xmpp-address-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-address-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-09-24

This document defines the format for addresses used in the Extensible
Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for non-
ASCII characters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-address-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.