Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ji-ccamp-wson-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Novel Encoding of ROADM in GMPLS Controlled Wavelength Switched Optical Network(WSON)
	Author(s)	: Y. Ji, X. Guo, Z. Huang
	Filename	: draft-ji-ccamp-wson-encoding-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-9-1
	
   Reconfigurable add/drop optical multiplexers(ROADM) featured highly 
   asymmetric switching capability, is an essential element in current 
   wavelength switched optical network(WSON).Because the multiple degree
   Reconfigurable add/drop optical multiplexer(ROADM) can not only add/
   drop wavelength but also switch wavelength, it is necessary to know
   the switch connectivity offered by such a network element. With the 
   development of ROADM, the constraint of wavelength and direction is 
   abated, so the encoding of the ROADM needs improvement. This memo 
   provides a novel encoding for different ROADMs, Which is applicable 
   to the encoding of different kind of ROADMs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ji-ccamp-wson-encoding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.