Subject: I-D Action:draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM, MLMs and From
	Author(s)       : C. Lindsey, W. at
	Filename        : draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-09-15

It is proposed that a Mailing List Manager (MLM) may, under
certain circumstances, replace the From header field of a message
before forwarding it in order to prevent its being discarded by
over-zealous DKIM verifiers/receivers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lindsey-dkim-mailinglists-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.