Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Transition Guide For A Large-scale Broadband Network
	Author(s)       : G. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-09-27

This document discusses about different IPv6 migrating solutions for
each part of the Large-scale broadband infrastructure with layer 2
access network.  They are based on the requirements of providing
existing broadband services in v4v6-coexisting or IPv6-only
situations.  The document provides analysis of different solutions
and also describes the suitable scenarios that each solution may be
deployed in.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-v4v6tran-bb-transition-guide-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.