Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-esrv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Extended Service Parameters (ESRV) Record.
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, B. Smith
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-esrv-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-09-07

Extended Service Description (ESRV) records are DNS Resource Records
that provide information to applications attempting to establish a
network connection.  When authenticated using an appropriate means
ESRV records may be used to prevent a downgrade attack in cases where
use of security enhancements with an application protocol are
optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-esrv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.