Subject: I-D Action:draft-beroset-ietf-1hop-routing-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 05:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mesh Under IPv6 Routing Requirements
	Author(s)       : E. Beroset
	Filename        : draft-beroset-ietf-1hop-routing-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-09-16

Wireless mesh routing for low cost wireless mesh devices can be done
at a layer under IPv6.  This document examines the functional
requirements of this kind of routing and to explore why this approach
might be used in some contexts.  It should be noted that this kind of
routing is orthogonal to IP-level routing; there is no inherent
conflict between the two.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beroset-ietf-1hop-routing-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.