Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying Local Civic Address Fields in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-09-05

This document describes how to specify local civic elements in the
Geopriv civic schema maintaining backward compatibility with existing
specifications and implementations.  Support for providing local
civic elements over DHCP is also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.