Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
	Author(s)	: D. M'Raihi, J. Rydell, S. Machani, D. Naccache, S. Bajaj
	Filename	: draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12.txt
	Pages		: 38
	Date		: 2010-9-9
	
This document describes an algorithm for challenge-response
   authentication developed by the "Initiative for Open AuTHentication"
   (OATH).  The specified mechanisms leverage the HMAC-based One-Time
   Password algorithm (HOTP) and offer one-way and mutual authentication
   capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.