Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Considerations for the SHA-0 and SHA-1 Message-Digest Algorithms
	Author(s)	: T. Polk, S. Turner, L. Chen
	Filename	: draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-10-1
	
   This document updates the security considerations for the SHA-1 
   message digest algorithm.  Additionally, it discusses security 
   considerations for the SHA-0 message digest algorithm. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.