Subject: I-D Action:draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) Voiceband Data Package (VBD) and General Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter Package
	Author(s)       : S. Sharma, et al.
	Filename        : draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-08.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This document defines Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) packages
that enable a Call Agent to authorize and monitor the transition of a
connection to and from voiceband data (VBD) with or without
redundancy and FEC (forward error correction).  Although the focus is
on VBD, the General-Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter package can be
used to authorize other modes of operation, not relevant to VBD, for
a particular codec.  In addition to the definition of these new
packages, this document describes the use of the Media Format
Parameter package and Fax package with VBD, redundancy and FEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.