Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64 for Dual Stack Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-21

This memo specifies how IPv6 only mobile nodes (MN) receiving host-
based mobility management using Dual Stack Mobile IPv6 (DSMIPv6) can
communicate with IPv4 only servers.  The protocol is based on home
agents maintaining a table similar to NAT64 and linking it to the
binding cache.  This technique avoids the problems encountered when
NAT64 is used for mobile nodes in Dual Stack Mobile IPv6.  How IPv6
only mobile nodes can receive multicast data from IPv4 only content
providers is also explained.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.