Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: bcp for a large scale carrier-level VoIP system using p2psip
	Author(s)	: J. Peng, W. Zhu, G. Li, Y. Zhang, B. He, S. Duan
	Filename	: draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-03.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document introduces a practical work for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) SIP
   system based on Distributed Service Network (DSN), which was proposed
   by China Mobile in ITU-T. In this document, it introduces some key
   problem of carrier grade P2PSIP VoIP system. Then it gives a brief
   introduction on DSN VoIP system and especially discusses some key
   technologies aimed at those mentioned problems. At last, we presents
   some measurement works for validating DSN VoIP system call
   transaction performance, reliability and high Availability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.