Subject: I-D Action:draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual interface for multiple interfaces in a host
	Author(s)       : Y. Hong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The usage of multiple interfaces in a host causes other problems due
to the multiplicity of available interfaces.  If interface is changed
during communication, the communication is disrupted.  Multiple
interfaces in a host do not support the simultaneous usage of
multiple interfaces.  In this document, we discuss how to solve the
problems of interface change and simultaneous usage of multiple
interfaces and propose a virtual interface which hides the multiple
interfaces from the IP stack of host.  And we describe the
applicability of virtual interface into the problem of multiple
interfaces in multiple interfaces PS document.  This document
provides the implementation guidelines of virtual interface for a
multiple interface host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-mif-virtual-interface-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.