Subject: I-D Action:draft-kattan-wson-property-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 06:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WSON Wavelenght Property Information
	Author(s)       : U. EMIRATES, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kattan-wson-property-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-14

Wavelength Switched Optical Network will extend GMPLS protocols to to
manage wavelength across DWDM optical networks.  In many situations
the control plane needs to know additional information regarding
wavelengths.  The current proposal identify a way to carry some
property information along with wavelength information.  Control
plane can leverage the knowledge of such properties during its
operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kattan-wson-property-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.