Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:04:26 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Multicast Addresses for Documentation
	Author(s)	: M. Eubanks, R. Parekh, S. Venaas
	Filename	: draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document discusses which multicast addresses should be used for
   documentation purposes and reserves IPv6 multicast addresses for such
   use.  Some multicast addresses are derived from AS numbers or unicast
   addresses.  This document also explains how these can be used for
   documentation purposes by deriving them from AS numbers and unicast
   addresses that are reserved for such purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-venaas-mboned-mcaddrdoc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.