Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-10-20

This document provides a framework to allow the development of 
protocol extensions to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label 
Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of 

 
Zhang

  Expires April 2011

  [page 1] 

draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-03.txt

October 2010 

Optical Transport Networks (OTN) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation 
G.709 as consented in October 2009.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.