Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Power Monitoring
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This memo discusses requirements for energy management, particularly
for monitoring energy consumption and controlling power states of
managed devices.  This memo further shows that existing IETF
standards are not sufficient for energy management and that energy
management requires architectural considerations that are diffenrent
from common other management functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-power-monitoring-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.