Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ychen-vc-id-asm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Virtual Channel based Inter-domain Any Source Multicast Protocol
	Author(s)	: Y. Chen, J. Lan, P. Tan, H. Jia, D. Yu
	Filename	: draft-ychen-vc-id-asm-00.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-10-11
	
This document defines VC-ID-ASM, a virtual channel based inter-
    domain any source multicast protocol. Based on extended source 
    specific multicast, the participants join a virtual channel and a 
    shared tree is formed. The receivers receive the multicast traffic 
    along the shared tree, sense the source addresses and then initiate 
    the switch process from the shared tree to the source trees.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ychen-vc-id-asm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.