Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-location-obscuring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Process for Obscuring Location
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-location-obscuring-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-17

A method for obscuring location information is described.  Both
static and changing location information can be obscured.  A single
distance measure is input to the process; this parameter controls the
precision of location information that can be extracted by a
recipient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-location-obscuring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.