Subject: I-D Action:draft-jakma-ospf-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stronger, Automatic Integrity Checks for OSPF Packets
	Author(s)       : P. Jakma, M. Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-jakma-ospf-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This document describes an extension to OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 to allow a
stronger integrity check to be applied to the protocol packets, than
the default OSPF checksum, which is known to be weak.

The extension allows OSPF speakers to negotiate the use of a CRC
integrity check, as a new psuedo-authentication type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jakma-ospf-integrity-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.