Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raggarwa-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPN
	Author(s)	: R. Aggarwal, A. Sajassi, W. Henderickx, A. Isaac, J. Uttaro
	Filename	: draft-raggarwa-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-00.txt
	Pages		: 41
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This document describes procedures for BGP MPLS based MAC VPNs (E-
   VPN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.