Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC4871 Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-11

This document contains an implementation report for the IESG covering
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) in support of the advancement of
that specification along the Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.