Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Network Mobility Support in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain

	Author(s)	: S. Jeon, J. Jang, Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   Network mobility (NEMO) enables all the nodes within a mobile network
   to provide session continuity without requiring their involvement
   when the mobile network moves. To provide NEMO support, the NEMO
   basic support protocol (NEMO-BSP) is specified in [RFC 3963].

   With the advances of the network-based mobility management protocol
   referred to as Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), interest in applicable
   NEMO support in the PMIPv6 domain is increasing however, the standard
   PMIPv6, defined in [RFC 5213], handles only a single mobile node.

   This document presents a NEMO-enabled PMIPv6 using a Proxy Router
   (PR) rather than the MR defined in [RFC 3963] and describes detailed
   operations for network/node mobility support in the PMIPv6 domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-mext-nemo-pmip6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.