Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Flow Anonymisation Support
	Author(s)       : E. Boschi, B. Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-10-20

This document describes anonymisation techniques for IP flow data and
the export of anonymised data using the IPFIX protocol.  It
categorizes common anonymisation schemes and defines the parameters
needed to describe them.  It provides guidelines for the
implementation of anonymised data export and storage over IPFIX, and
describes an information model and Options-based method for
anonymisation metadata export within the IPFIX protocol or storage in
IPFIX Files.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-anon-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.