Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
	Author(s)       : D. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document defines concepts and terminology for the use of the
Session Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
replaced by a distributed mechanism.  These mechansims may be
implemented using a distributed hash table or other distributed data
mechanism with similar external properties.  This document includes a
high-level view of the functional relationships between the network
elements defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an
outline of the related problems addressed by the P2PSIP working group
and the RELOAD protocol ([I-D.ietf-p2psip-base],
[I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip]) defined by the working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.