Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: An AAA Attribute for SAML Constructs
	Author(s)	: J. Howlett, S. Hartman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This document defines the SAML-Construct attribute for use with AAA
   protocols.  This attribute is used for encapsulating Security
   Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML) constructs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.