Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-relayed-cspf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relayed CSPF for Multi-Area Multi-AS PCE
	Author(s)       : W. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-relayed-cspf-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-18

For LSPs that span across multiple areas or multiple autonomous
systems (AS), the path computation element (PCE) in each area or each
AS can cooperate and conclude the optimal results if so exist.  An
upstream PCE, though incapable to carry out the path computation for
the tailend outside of its domain, can provide the history of the
computation to its downstream PCEs which will assume the computation
job till it is accomplished or relay the baton to the next runner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-relayed-cspf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.