Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-fast-notification-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Notification Framework
	Author(s)       : W. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-fast-notification-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document describes an architectural work that competes with the
IP Fast Re-Route (IPFRR) solution which aims to minimize the network
down time in the event of equipments failure.  The work provides a
layered framework based upon which applications such as the domain-
wide fast convergence may be achieved through the transport layer
fast delivery of failure notifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fast-notification-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.