Subject: I-D Action:draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GTP Tunnel Request for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Widely deployed mobility management systems for wireless
communications use GTP for transmitting packets to mobility agents
serving the mobile node.  In order to enable use of Proxy Mobile IPv6
in such telecommunication systems, GTP should be allowed as a
tunneling choice for packets between the LMA and the MAG.  This
specification allocates a new bit (the 'G' bit) in the Proxy Binding
Update for the purpose of enabling GTP tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.