Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-behave-nat64-load-balancing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 01:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations on NAT64 Load-Balancing
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-behave-nat64-load-balancing-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-14

This document investigates several load-balancing approaches for
NAT64 devices and analyses the advantages and disadvantages of
various prefix selection policies.  Both stateless and stateful NAT64
schemes are considered in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-behave-nat64-load-balancing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.