Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Media Processing
	Author(s)	: H. liao, J. Peng, Z. Yu, Y. Wang
	Filename	: draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference media
   processing. It describes a new distributed conference architecture
   which utilizing clients ability to handling media data. Different
   clients' ability information is stored in the RELOAD overlay with a
   new Kind data structure. An optimal media transmission path can be
   calculated with this information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.