Subject: I-D Action:draft-hong-netext-scenario-logical-interface-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scenarios of the usage of multiple home network prefixes on a logical interface
	Author(s)       : Y. Hong, J. Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-netext-scenario-logical-interface-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-25

A logical interface is used to hide the existence and the change of
physical interface from the IP layer of a host and it also can be
used for a multiple interfaces mobile node in PMIPv6 domain.  If a
LMA assigns multiple home network prefixes to a multiple interfaces
mobile node with a logical interface, there are various usages of
multiple home network prefixes on the logical interface.  As
following general PMIPv6 operations described in RFC 5213, all
multiple home network prefixes are shown to the IP layer.  Also, the
logical interface hides the existence of multiple home network
prefixes and shows only one home network prefix to host IP layer.
And in a LMA point of view, a LMA may acknowledge each physical
interface or only logical interface of a mobile node when a multiple
interfaces mobile node utilizes the logical interface.  In this
internet draft, we describe various scenarios of the usage of
multiple home network prefixes on a logical interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hong-netext-scenario-logical-interface-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.