Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kunze-bagit-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:00:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The BagIt File Packaging Format (0.96)
	Author(s)	: A. Boyko, J. Kunze, J. Littman, L. Madden, B. Vargas
	Filename	: draft-kunze-bagit-05.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2010-10-14
	
This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file packaging format
   for storage and transfer of arbitrary digital content.  A "bag" has
   just enough structure to enclose descriptive "tags" and a "payload"
   but does not require knowledge of the payload's internal semantics.
   This BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or network-based
   storage and transfer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.