Subject: I-D Action:draft-feher-avt-approx-auth-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using approximate authentication with Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : G. Feher
	Filename        : draft-feher-avt-approx-auth-srtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document describes how to use an approximate authentication
algorithm in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) to
provide integrity protection for the Real-time Transport Protocol
(RTP) traffic.

Approximate authentication is a class of authentication algorithms
where the authentication does not require the exact match of the
source and received data, but a parameter given, certain amount of
deviation is acceptable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-feher-avt-approx-auth-srtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.