Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-19.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of "right-of-use"
of Resources (INRs).  The certificates issued under this profile are
used to convey the Issuer's authorisation of the Subject to be
regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-use" of the INRs that
are described in the certificate.  This document contains the
normative specification of Certificate and Certificate Revocation
List (CRL) syntax in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).
The document also specifies profiles for the format of certificate
requests.  The document also specifies the Relying Party RPKI
certificate path validation procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.