Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 06:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO and DECADE service trial within China Telecom
	Author(s)       : K. Li, G. Jian
	Filename        : draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This document reports the experience of China Telecom in a recent
experiment with the ALTO service and P2P caches deployment. It is
found that the deployment of the ALTO service significantly improves
the capability of a Service Provider to affect the distribution of
P2P traffic. It is also found that a traffic localized ALTO policy
may decrease the download speed of a P2P user. However, the
deployment of some P2P caches can compensate such influence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.