Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hardware Configuration Transfer Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-20

This document defines main statements of the experimental Hardware
Configuration Transfer Protocol (HCTP). This protocol allows to 
transfer the information about hardware configuration using the
Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.