Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrw-nat66-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Address Translation (NAT66)
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman, F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-mrw-nat66-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document describes a stateless, transport-agnostic IPv6-to-IPv6
Network Address Translation (NAT66) function that provides the
address independence benefit associated with IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT (NAT44)
while minimizing, but not completely eliminating, the problems
associated with NAT44.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-nat66-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.