Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Splicing for RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : J. Xia
	Filename        : draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This memo outlines RTP splicing.  Splicing is a process that allows a
new multimedia stream to be inserted into current multimedia stream
and to be conveyed to receiver for a period of time.  This memo
discusses the requirements of RTP splicing.  In order to satisfy the
requirements, this memo lists several existing intermediary network
elements as alternatives and evaluates whether one of alternatives
can be used to perform RTP splicing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-avt-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.