Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Implementation of a P2P-VoD System with video-segmentation and Network Coding
	Author(s)	: X. Wang, J. Zhao, M. Rong, L. Yu, S. Duan
	Filename	: draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document introduces a practical work for a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
   VoD system with video segmentation (VS) and network coding (NC). In
   this document, it introduces some key problem of P2P-VoD system. Then
   it gives a brief introduction on our P2P-VoD system and especially
   discusses some key technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.