Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 05:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol Signaling Message Transport Modes
	Author(s)       : A. Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document specifies two transport modes for Host Identity
Protocol (HIP) signaling messages that allow conveying them over
encrypted connections initiated with the Host Identity Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-over-hip-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.