Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Using Bidirectional P-Tunnels
	Author(s)       : A. Boers, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-19

The documents specifying multicast support for BGP/MPLS IP VPNs allow
customer multicast data to be transported through a service
provider's network through a set multicast tunnels.  Such tunnels are
advertised by BGP in a BGP attribute known as the "Provider Multicast
Service Interface (PMSI) Tunnel Attribute".  The base specifications
allow the PMSI Tunnel Attribute to advertise bidirectional multicast
distribution trees as "PMSI Tunnels"; however, those documents do not
provide all the necessary details for using those tunnels.  These
details are provided in this document.  This document also specifies
the procedures for assigning customer multicast flows to specific
bidirectional PMSI tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.