Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to RFC 3484 Default Address Selection for IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-14

RFC 3484 describes algorithms for source address selection and for
destination address selection.  The algorithms specify default
behavior for all Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) implementations.
This document specifies a set of updates that modify the algorithms
and fix the known defects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.