Subject: I-D Action:draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP header compression for 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)       : A. Ayadi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document describes LOWPAN_TCPHC, a scheme for compressing the
header of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) segments, in order to
reduce the overhead on low-power and lossy networks.  It also
specifies the LOWPAN_TCPHC header fields for the transmission of TCP
segments over IPv6 for Low-power Wireless Personal Area Networks
(6LoWPAN).  In many cases, the 20 bytes of the mandatory TCP header
can be compressed into as little as 6 bytes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aayadi-6lowpan-tcphc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.