Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Placement of Multi Segment Pseudo Wires
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-13.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-10-13

There is a requirement for service providers to be able to extend the
reach of pseudo wires (PW) across multiple Packet Switched Network
domains. A Multi-Segment PW is defined as a set of two or more
contiguous PW segments that behave and function as a single point-
to-point PW. This document describes extensions to the PW control
protocol to dynamically place the segments of the multi segment
pseudo wire among a set of Provider Edge (PE) routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.