Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of P2P File Downloading and Streaming Protocol
	Author(s)       : K. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Most of Peer-to-Peer survey papers are described about the P2P
applications architecture. It is hard to compare PPSP with them with
the high-level description. In this survey, we focus on the message
design for the well-known P2P file downloading and streaming
applications (Bittorrent and eMule) and study their base and
enhancement approach in the peer and tracker protocol specifications.
Through the survey, we summarize a common message design for the P2P
streaming Protocol standardization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-ppsp-survey-of-p2p-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.