Subject: I-D Action:draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Common Log Format for SIP using IPFIX Files
	Author(s)       : S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This draft defines a log file format conforming to the information
model defined in the SIP-CLF problem statement based upon the IPFIX
File Format.  It details the creation and interpretation of these
files, and provides examples based on common SIP situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niccolini-sipclf-ipfix-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.