Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Labelcast Protocol

	Author(s)	: Z. Sun, H. Wang, Z. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document presents a light-weight, point-to-multipoint transport
   layer protocol named Labelcast, which utilizes a fix-length transport
   layer label to forward multicast packets.  Labelcast is not a
   universal solution for Internet multicast, but aims to give an
   efficient point-to-multipoint data distribution protocol deployed in
   medium or small scale edge networks.  Since Labelcast provides rich
   functions of quality monitoring, it's suitable to be applied in
   streaming data distribution systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.