Subject: I-D Action:draft-claise-power-management-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power Management Architecture
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, et al.
	Filename        : draft-claise-power-management-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-10-22

This document defines the power management architecture.  

  <Claise, et. Al>

  Expires April 20, 2011

[page 2] 

  Internet-Draft
 <Power Management Archictecure>
Octobre 2010

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-power-management-arch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.