Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-07

This specification defines an optional mechanism to allow exclusion
of one specific prefix from a delegated prefix set when using DHCPv6-
based prefix delegation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.