Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 23:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Sajassi, S. Salam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-11.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This draft provides framework and requirements for Layer 2 Virtual 
Private Networks (L2VPN) Operation, Administration and Maintenance 
(OAM). The OAM framework is intended to provide OAM layering across 
L2VPN services, Pseudo Wires (PWs) and Packet Switched Network (PSN) 
tunnels. The requirements are intended to identify OAM requirement 
for L2VPN services (i.e. VPLS, VPWS, and IPLS). Furthermore, if 
L2VPN services OAM requirements impose specific requirements on PW 
OAM and/or PSN OAM, those specific PW and/or PSN OAM requirements 
are also identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.