Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-ppsp-sip-based-tracker-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP-based Tracker Protocol
	Author(s)       : W. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-ppsp-sip-based-tracker-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This draft introduces a kind of text-based encoding Tracker Protocol,
the SIP-based PPSP Tracker Protocol, which utilizes SIP message to
realize the functions of PPSP Tracker Protocol[1] and carries the
specific xml information mentioned in tracker protocol[1] messages in
SIP body.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ppsp-sip-based-tracker-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.