Subject: I-D Action:draft-ong-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-sdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of SONET/SDH Networks
	Author(s)       : L. Ong, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ong-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-sdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This draft defines an optimization for bandwidth advertisement for
SONET/SDH that removes the need to carry multiple copies of the ISCD
sub-TLV and has been designed to be consistent with the work on
Technology Agnostic OSPF Traffic Engineering Extensions for 
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) [BA-TLV].
These formats are based on previous experience prototyping and
testing control plane for ASON networks and are proposed for
adoption as a Standards Track RFC for support of ASON routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ong-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-sdh-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.