Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: N. Kong, N. Crespi, G. Lee, J. Park
	Filename	: draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things and 
   several characteristics of objects. In addition, this document 
   investigates key technical issues and specifies problems for the IoT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.