Subject: I-D Action:draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 00:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using OpenPGP Keys for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication
	Author(s)       : N. Mavrogiannopoulos, D. Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-03

This memo defines Transport Layer Security (TLS) extensions and
associated semantics that allow clients and sever to negotiate the
use of OpenPGP certificates for a TLS session, and specifies how to
transport OpenPGP certificates via TLS.  It also defines the registry
for non-X.509 certificate types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-rfc5081bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.