Subject: I-D Action:draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Media Processing
	Author(s)       : H. liao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This document proposes a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
Platform which can support a lot of meetings simultaneously. It
designs a new distributed conference architecture. In this
architecture the component called MCS is responsible for the process
of media data including audio and video. Some conference UEs which
have enough bandwidth or other conditions could also undertake parts
of media data process. All the MCSs form the reload overlay. The
capacity and state information of conference UEs is stored in the
RELOAD overlay. One or several MCSs will be selected to provide media
process for a meeting  and these MCSs process all the  transcoding
and transmission of audio and video data, and decide which media
process task could be assigned to Conference UEs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liao-p2psip-dcmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.