Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-v6ops-tran-cable-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Transition Cable Access Network Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, V. Kuarsingh
	Filename        : draft-lee-v6ops-tran-cable-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-11

This memo describes some use cases to transition to IPv6 in cable
access network.  This memo discusses enabling dual-stack to users
over various types of network infrastructures.  It also describes
impacts to network, operation, CPE, and applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-v6ops-tran-cable-usecase-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.