Subject: I-D Action:draft-hasmit-otv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overlay Transport Virtualization
	Author(s)       : H. Grover, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hasmit-otv-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-10-25

In today's networking environment most enterprise networks span
multiple physical sites.  Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
provides a scalable solution for L2/L3 connectivity across different
sites using the currently deployed service provider and enterprise
networks.  It is a very cost-effective and simple solution requiring
deployment of a one or more OTV functional device at each of the
enterprise sites.  This solution is agnostic to the technology used
in the service provider network and connectivity between the
enterprise and the service provider network.  This document provides
an overview of this technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasmit-otv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.