Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Session Description Protocol (SDP) - Revised Offer/Answer Protocol (SDPCapNeg & MediaCapNeg) - Offer/Answer Examples
	Author(s)	: A. Schwarz, J. Stoetzer-Bradler
	Filename	: draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-05.txt
	Pages		: 34
	Date		: 2010-10-4
	
This document gives examples of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   offer/answer exchanges. The SDP offer/answer protocol was revised by
   [SDPCapNeg] and [MediaCapNeg] plus other extensions.  Examples
   include the indication, negotiation and selection of media
   configurations ("codecs"). This document discusses primarily examples
   of IP bearer emulation scenarios for PSTN modem calls in SIP-
   controlled VoIP networks. Further may be highlighted the examples
   like for instance "autonomous state transitioning between Audio VoIP
   and T.38 FoIP" or "G.725 terminal emulation".

   The purpose of this document is thus the same as the list of examples
   by RFC 4317 [2] for the legacy SDP offer/answer protocol (RFC 3264
   [1]).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-examples-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.