Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:30:19 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridges: OAM and BFD Support for TRILL
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document specifies a general channel for sending OAM
(Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) messages between
RBridges in a campus through an extension to the TRILL (Transparent
Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol. It further specifies use
of this channel for the BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection)
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-bfd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.