Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 00:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Post-delivery Message Downgrading for Internationalized Email Messages
	Author(s)       : K. Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-14

The Email Address Internationalization (UTF8SMTP) extension allows
UTF-8 characters in mail header fields.  POP and IMAP servers support
internationalized email messages.  If a POP/IMAP client does not
support Email Address Internationalization, POP/IMAP servers cannot
send Internationalized Email Headers to the client and cannot remove
the message.  To avoid the situation, this document describes a
conversion mechanism for internationalized Email messages to be
traditional message format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.