Subject: I-D Action:draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-09.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
defines the "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.