Subject: I-D Action:draft-iayadi-cookie-integrity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integrity Cookie Management
	Author(s)       : A. Ines, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iayadi-cookie-integrity-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document defines an abstract syntax and semantic of HTTP 
cookies. This approach presents a new cookie attribute that ensures
cookie integrity and improves source authentication of the cookie
sent back to the server.

Cookies are always used on the Web in order to store user 
identification data and sensible user information. Adversary can
easily modify cookiesstored in the User Agent. Therefore, Origin
Server has to be able to verify cookie integrity and ensure that
the returned cookies are its own cookies.

This document explains a way to calculate and apply the integrity
attribute in HTTP cookie headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iayadi-cookie-integrity-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.