Subject: I-D Action:draft-neumann-oauth-token-transfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Token Transfer Protocol (STTP)
	Author(s)       : N. Neumann, et al.
	Filename        : draft-neumann-oauth-token-transfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The Secure Token Transfer Protocol (STTP) provides the means for two
entities to exchange a set of tokens that is needed to perform a
certain task such as authentication.  The exact context of the tokens
and their further usage is outside the scope of the protocol.  STTP
is intended to be employed to in case a mechanism to securely
transfer tokens is missing for a particular scenario or context
within other protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-neumann-oauth-token-transfer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.