Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP Hello Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)	: L. Zheng, M. Chen
	Filename	: draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-8
	
   This document introduces a new Cryptographic Authentication TLV 
   which is used in LDP Hello message as an optional parameter. It 
   enhances the authentication mechanism for LDP by securing the Hello 
   message against spoofing attack. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.