Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 17:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2P Streaming Protocol Pro-incentive Parameters
	Author(s)       : W. Zeng, G. Yingjie
	Filename        : draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-21

This document analyzes the common parameters that are essential for
deriving incentive mechanisms to promote peer cooperation and system
robustness in a P2P system, and proposes to incorporate these pro-
incentive parameters in information exchanges in the P2P streaming
protocols to be specified, e.g., in the tracker protocol proposed in
[draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol], and in the future in the peer
protocol proposed in [draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeng-ppsp-protocol-pro-incentive-para-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.