Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17.txt
	Pages           : 187
	Date            : 2010-10-06

The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is an
application profile of the Extensible Markup Language (XML) that
enables the near-real-time exchange of structured yet extensible data
between any two or more network entities.  This document defines
XMPP's core protocol methods: setup and teardown of XML streams,
channel encryption, authentication, error handling, and communication
primitives for messaging, network availability ("presence"), and
request-response interactions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.