Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-huangsg-ccamp-pce-mp-ma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Communication between the Path Computation Element (PCE) and Management Plane (MP) Based on Mobile Agent (MA)
	Author(s)	: S. Huang, W. Ju, D. Wang, J. Zhang, H. Ma
	Filename	: draft-huangsg-ccamp-pce-mp-ma-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
We propose an interaction scheme using Mobile Agent (MA) between the
   Path Computation Element (PCE) and Management Plane (MP) to solve
   information collection delay and management message congestion.

   It is a new collaboration mechanism about MP in intelligent optical
   networks.  This mechanism also specifies a flexible communication
   mode between MP and PCE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huangsg-ccamp-pce-mp-ma-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.