Subject: I-D Action:draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Keroberos Security Model for SNMPv3
	Author(s)       : R. Pejaver, Y. Lee
	Filename        : draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-04

This memo describes the use of Kerberos [RFC4120] service with Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to authenticate users, authorize
them to access specific MIB objects and to encrypt data for
confidentiality.  User authorization information is securely
encapsulated inside the AuthorizationData field in a Kerberos ticket.
The recommendations of this memo may be eventually extended to
applications other than SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.