Subject: I-D Action:draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-10-17

This document specifies the process that Certificate Authorities
(CAs) and Relying Parties (RP) participating in the Resource Public
Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
(and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rgaglian-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.