Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arita-netext-pnemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Proxy Network Mobility Protocol
	Author(s)	: T. Arita, F. Teraoka
	Filename	: draft-arita-netext-pnemo-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-10-12
	
Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) provides the Internet connectivity to
   Mobile Node in a PMIPv6 domain. Current PMIPv6 specification supports
   only Host Mobility. In order to support a network mobility, this
   document defines Proxy Mobility Protocol that provides and maintains
   the connectivity for the Mobile Network Node (MNN) in the mobile
   network (nemo). This document discusses the deployment consideration
   of PNEMO and proposes the possible solution accordingly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arita-netext-pnemo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.