Subject: I-D Action:draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : E. Tychon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-16

The Energy Management (EMAN) framework will work on the management
of energy-aware devices. In this document we describe the
applicability of the EMAN framework for a variety of applications.
We show how network elements and applications can use EMAN, describe
the relevant information elements (IEs) for those applications and
present opportunities and limitations. We furthermore describe
relations of the EMAN framework to other architectures and
frameworks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.