Subject: I-D Action:draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection Manager requirements
	Author(s)       : P. Seite, et al.
	Filename        : draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

It is a common practice for multiple interface terminals to use a
connection manager to perform provisioning domain selection and
interface configuration.  The concept of connection managers for
personal computers is well known, and similar logic is now common in
mobile phones that have multiple radio interfaces [3GPP TS 23.402].
The Problem Statement document highlights the lack of standardized
behavior for terminals in regard to managing multiple interfaces and
their respective properties.  To address this issue, this document
proposes a set of functional requirements for a generic MIF
Connection Manager.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seite-mif-connection-manager-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.