Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhaoyl-pce-dre-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol Extension Requirement for Cooperation between PCE and Distributed Routing Controller in GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhaoyl-pce-dre-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-19

Path Computation Element (PCE) and distributed routing controller in
GMPLS networks have different advantages of path computation
respectively.  PCE is suitable for the path computation in multi-
layer and multi-domain networks, especially in multi-constraints
environment.  While distributed routing controller is good at the
path computation in parallel and distributed network control in the
local domain.  A cooperative path computation architecture named Dual
Routing Engine (DRE) is proposed, which is based on the two path
computation engines and can combine the advantages of centralized and
distributed.  The corresponding PCE communication protocol extension
and other protocol requirements for cooperation between PCE and
distributed routing controller are listed in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhaoyl-pce-dre-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.