Subject: I-D Action:draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Communication
	Author(s)       : E. Baccelli, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document describes some characteristics of communication between
nodes in a multi-hop ad hoc wireless network.  These are not
requirements in the sense usually understood as applying to
formulation of a requirements document.  Nevertheless, protocol
engineers and system analysts involved with designing solutions for
ad hoc networks must maintain awareness of these characteristics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baccelli-multi-hop-wireless-communication-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.