Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-guobl-pce-rsvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: RSVP-TE Extension for path computation based on PCE architecture in inter-layer and inter-domain network
	Author(s)	: B. Guo, S. Huang, D. Wang, Z. Wang, H. Ma
	Filename	: draft-guobl-pce-rsvp-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation
   functions in support of traffic engineering in multi-domain Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   networks.  In this context, the ability to compute Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in MPLS and GMPLS networks
   across multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement.
   This document specifies the routing and wavelength assignment (RWA)
   procedures and potential extensions for the use of Resource
   Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling in PCE
   based MPLS-TE packet networks and GMPLS packet and non-packet
   networks to support a flexible establishment and maintenance of Label
   Switched Paths that cross domain boundaries or cross layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guobl-pce-rsvp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.