Subject: I-D Action:draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Receiver Driven P2MP TE Requirements
	Author(s)       : C. Jacquenet, Q. Zhao
	Filename        : draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-17

This document presents a set of requirements for the establishment
and maintenance of receiver driven Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP)
Traffic-Engineered (TE) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
Switched Paths (LSPs).

There is no intent to specify solution-specific details or
application-specific requirements in this document.

The requirements presented in this document not only apply to packet-
switched networks under the control of MPLS protocols, but also
encompass the requirements of Layer Two Switching (L2SC), Time
Division Multiplexing (TDM), lambda, and port switching networks
managed by Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) protocols.  Protocol solutions
developed to meet the requirements set out in this document must
attempt to be equally applicable to MPLS and GMPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.