Subject: I-D Action:draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 22:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Pool Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agent
	Author(s)       : H. Technologies, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-12

The Prefix Pool option provides an automatic mechanism for the
information exchange between DHCPv6 server and DHCPv6 Relay Agent.
The information about Prefix Pools maintained on DHCPv6 server can be
transferred from server to relay agent through this DHCPv6 option to
support the necessary route aggregation on the provide edge router,
which has a huge number of routes pointing to the customer networks
before the aggregation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.