Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Global connectivity in 6LoWPAN
	Author(s)	: H. Kahng, D. Choi, S. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-10-15
	
This document specifies the translation mechanism mapping IPv6
   address with 128 bits to the Adaptation Identifier (AID) with shorter
   length. When a device in IEEE802.15.4 domain needs to communicate
   with other nodes in IPv6 domain, it should acquire source AID and
   destination AID corresponding to source IPv6 address and destination
   IPv6 address, respectively from an IPv6 translation-capable gateway.
   The device will send packets using those AIDs to the gateway, and
   then the gateway will translate them to normal IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.