Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : B4 translated DS-lite enable AFTR to serve more B4s
	Author(s)       : Y. Cui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The well known Dual Stack lite (DS-lite) technology does great
contribution to the deployment of IPv6 and alleviate the shortage of
IPv4 address by making it possible to share a single IPv4 address
between many hosts.  However, the original DS-lite model make AFTR
the bottleneck of whole system, thus AFTR's efficiency limits the
capability of whole DS-lite model.  This draft proposes a B4-
translated Ds-lite to alleviate the burden of AFTR so that AFTR is
able to serve more B4s.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.