Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: RBridges: VLAN Mapping
	Author(s)	: A. Banerjee, R. Perlman, D. Eastlake 3rd, D. Dutt
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-10-1
	
Within an RBridge campus, the VLAN and priority of TRILL encapsulated
   frames is preserved. However, in some cases it may be desired that
   data VLAN and/or priority be mapped at the boundary between regions
   of such a campus. This document describes an optional RBridge feature
   to provide this functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.