Subject: I-D Action:draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stack Analysis for Lightweight IP Implementation
	Author(s)       : Y. Ma, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document analyzes the main implementation of lightweight IP
stack over constrained platform, including Contiki, TinyOS, and Atmel
RUM approach.  The consideration for lightweight IP stack
implementation is summarized.  The target of this document is to
facilitate the ongoing/future developers on lightweight IP stack and
provide guideline for lightweight IP stack implementation by
documenting the related techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-lwip-stack-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.