Subject: I-D Action:draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The NewReno Modification to TCP's Fast Recovery Algorithm
	Author(s)       : S. Floyd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The purpose of this document is to make errata changes and adopt a
proposal from Yoshifumi Nishida to slightly increase the minimum
window size after Fast Recovery from one to two segments, to improve
performance when the receiver uses delayed acknowledgments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.