Subject: I-D Action:draft-roch-ccamp-lsp-hier-multi-client-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Hierarchical LSPs for Multi-Client Support
	Author(s)       : E. Roch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-roch-ccamp-lsp-hier-multi-client-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-10-18

A set of requirements and a proposed solution for the control of
hierarchical Label Switched Paths (LSPs) is found in [HIER].
However, support of multiple client layer networks are not covered
by [HIER]. This internet draft describes additional requirements and
proposes a solution to support multiple client layer networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roch-ccamp-lsp-hier-multi-client-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.