Subject: I-D Action:draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Scalable Addressing Allocation Architecture for IPv6
	Author(s)       : M. Azinger, et al.
	Filename        : draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document presents a scalable architecture for assigning and
aggregating IPv6 address space.  The current IPv4 assignment and
addressing architecture has been successful in helping to scale the
IPv4 routing architecture.  This same architecture, when carried
forward to IPv6, will help to ensure that the IPv6 routing
architecture is sustainable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-azinger-scalable-addressing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.