Subject: I-D Action:draft-eisler-nfsv4-pnfs-dedupe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Storage De-Duplication Awareness and Sub-File Caching in NFS
	Author(s)       : M. Eisler
	Filename        : draft-eisler-nfsv4-pnfs-dedupe-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This Internet-Draft describes a means to add awareness of de-
duplication storage to NFS in order to save resources on NFS client
and to reduce bandwidth for servicing READ and WRITE operations.  The
means presented leads to a second benefit of providing sub-file,
block-granular caching.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eisler-nfsv4-pnfs-dedupe-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.