Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Export of Application Information in IPFIX
	Author(s)	: B. Claise, P. Aitken, N. Ben-Dvora
	Filename	: draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This document specifies an extension to the IP Flow Information 
        eXport (IPFIX) protocol specification in [RFC5101] and the IPFIX 
        information model specified in [RFC5102] to export application 
        information. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.