Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Location Conveyance for the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Polk, B. Rosen, J. Peterson
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-04.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) to convey geographic location information from one 
   SIP entity to another SIP entity.  The extension covers end-to-end 
   conveyance as well as location-based routing, where SIP 
   intermediaries make routing decisions based upon the location of the
   user agent client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.