Subject: I-D Action:draft-johansson-mmusic-grouping-simultaneous-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 04:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simultaneous Media Grouping
	Author(s)       : I. Johansson, B. Burman
	Filename        : draft-johansson-mmusic-grouping-simultaneous-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document proposes an extension to the grouping framework
[RFC5888].  The extension identifies media descriptions that contain
different representations of identical content.  An example of this
is an endpoint that sends both a high-resolution and a low-resolution
video sequence to a conferencing server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-mmusic-grouping-simultaneous-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.