Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Non PHP Behavior and out-of-band mapping for RSVP-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-12

There are many deployment scenarios which require Egress Label 

Switching Router (LSR) to receive binding of the Resource 

ReserVation Protocol Traffic Engineered (RSVP-TE) Label Switched  

Path (LSP) to an application, and payload identification, using 

some "out-of-band" (OOB) mechanism. This document proposes protocol

mechanisms to address this requirement. The procedures described 

in this document are equally applicable for point-to-point (P2P) 

and point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.