Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 01:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for accessing data in network storage
	Author(s)       : B. Ohlman, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) working group is
specifying standardized interfaces for accessing in-network storage
from applications to store, retrieve and manage data.  The main
objective is to provide a framework that is useful to P2P
applications, without excluding other, possibly related applications
that can benefit from accessing in-network storage.  This memo
presents Internet TV as a specific application scenario where access
to in-netork storage would be required and lists a set of concrete
requirements that should be considered for the DECADE architecture
and protocol specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohlman-decade-add-use-cases-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.