Subject: I-D Action:draft-lear-abfab-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 07:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB) Architecture
	Author(s)       : J. Howlett, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lear-abfab-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Over the last decade a substantial amount of work has occurred in the
space of federated authentication and authorization.  Most of this
effort has focused on two common use cases: network and web-based
access, with few common building blocks within the architecture.
This memo describes an architecture that makes use of extensions to
the commonly used mechanisms for both federated and non-federated
authentication and authorization, including Radius/Diameter, GSS/GS2,
and SAML, to primarily address non-web based authentication, in a
that will scale to large numbers of federations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-abfab-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.