Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-pcp-subscriber-identification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : pcp subscriber identification
	Author(s)       : Y. Cui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cui-pcp-subscriber-identification-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This document analyzes on PCP security problems related with
subscriber identification, such as denial-of-service(DoS), unwanted
deleting of mappings, man-in-the-middle(MITM), and stale mapping
problem.  Then several solutions are proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-pcp-subscriber-identification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.