Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol User Agent Profile Delivery
	Author(s)       : S. Channabasappa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-18.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2010-10-07

This document specifies a framework to enable configuration of
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agents in SIP deployments.
The framework provides a means to deliver profile data that User
Agents need to be functional, automatically and with minimal or no
User and Administrative intervention.  The framework describes how
SIP User Agents can discover sources, request profiles and receive
notifications related to profile modifications.  As part of this
framework, a new SIP event package is defined for notification of
profile changes.  The framework provides minimal data retrieval
options to ensure interoperability.  The framework does not include
specification of the profile data within its scope.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.