Subject: I-D Action:draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Framework for MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : L. Fang, B. Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label 
Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP). MPLS-TP Requirements and 
MPLS-TP Framework are defined in [RFC 5654] and [RFC 5921].

Extended from MPLS technologies, MPLS-TP introduces new OAM 
capabilities, transport oriented path protection mechanism, and 
strong emphasis on static provisioning supported by network 
management systems. This document addresses the security aspects 
that are relevant in the context of MPLS-TP specifically. It 
describes the security requirements for MPLS-TP; potential 
securities threats and migration procedures for MPLS-TP networks 
and MPLS-TP inter-connection to MPLS, GMPLS networks. The general 
security analysis and guidelines for MPLS and GMPLS are addressed 
in [MPLS/GMPLS Security FW], will not be covered in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.