Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-pcp-address-modify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ensuring Address Reuse In the Pinhole Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-address-modify-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This document proposes that a field be added to the PIN-REQUEST
message in the Pinhole Control Protocol to ask that the new mapping
being requested reuse the same external address already assigned to
the requesting device.  The actual form of this new field is
discussed within the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-address-modify-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.