Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bajko-mext-sod-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security On Demand for Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Bajko, T. Savolainen, B. Patil
	Filename	: draft-bajko-mext-sod-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 require the signaling between 
the mobile node and home agent to be secured. However security for 
the user plane is optional and is a choice left to the mobile node. 
This document proposes extensions to Mobile IPv6 signaling which    enables the user plane traffic to be secured on a demand basis. The 
mobile node or the home agent can request at any time security for 
the user plane traffic. Security for user plane traffic can be 
triggered as a result of policy or mobility or user's choice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mext-sod-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.