Subject: I-D Action:draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Extensions to DS-Lite in Broadband Deployments
	Author(s)       : Q. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The DS-Lite technique enables service providers to deliver IPv4
unicast services following IPv4 address exhaustion by combining two
mechanisms: NAT and IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation.  This document
describes extensions to DS-Lite to support IPv4 multicast delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.