Subject: I-D Action:draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:30:25 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Server Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Kiesel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The goal of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) is to
provide guidance to applications, which have to select one or several
hosts from a set of candidates that are able to provide a desired
resource.

Entities seeking guidance need to discover and possibly select an
ALTO server to ask.  This is called ALTO server discovery.  This memo
describes an ALTO server discovery mechanism based on several
alternative mechanisms that are applicable in a diverse set of ALTO
deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.