Subject: I-D Action:draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Addresses in XMPP
	Author(s)       : P. Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-22

The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) as defined in
RFC 3920 used stringprep in the preparation and comparison of non-
ASCII characters within XMPP addresses.  This document explores
whether it makes sense to move away from the use of stringprep in
XMPP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-xmpp-i18n-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.