Subject: I-D Action:draft-morris-privacy-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : B. Aboba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morris-privacy-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document aims to make protocol designers aware of the privacy-
related design choices and offers guidance for writing privacy
considerations in IETF documents.  Similiar to other design aspects
the IETF influence on the actual deployment is limited.  We discuss
these limitations but are convinced that protocol architects have
indeed a role to play in a privacy friendly design by making more
conscious decision, and by documenting those.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morris-privacy-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.