Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 01:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Mapping of IPv6 multicast packets on Ethernet
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-13

When transmitting an IPv6 packet with a multicast destination
address, the IPv6 destination address is mapped to an Ethernet link-
layer multicast address.  This document clarifies that a mapping of
an IPv6 packet with a multicast destination address may in some
circumstances map to an Ethernet link-layer unicast address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-v6ops-l2-unicast-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.