Subject: I-D Action:draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The NewReno Modification to TCP's Fast Recovery Algorithm
	Author(s)       : S. Floyd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The purpose of this document is to make errata changes and adopt a
proposal from Yoshifumi Nifida to slightly increase the minimum
window size after Fast Recovery from one to two segments, to improve
performance when the receiver uses delayed acknowledgments.

However, there is no change in the text of this version 
relative to RFC 3782.  Future revisions will contain the proposed
changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-tcpm-rfc3782-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.