Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: LDP IP and PW Capability
	Author(s)	: K. Raza, S. Boutros
	Filename	: draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
Currently, no LDP capability is exchanged for LDP applications like 
IP label switching and L2VPN/PW signaling. When an LDP session comes 
up, an LDP speaker may unnecessarily advertise its local state for 
such LDP applications even when the peer session may be established 
for some other applications like ICCP. This document proposes a 
solution by which an LDP speaker announces it "incapability" or 
disability or non-support for IP label switching or L2VPN/PW 
application, hence disabling corresponding application state exchange 
over established LDP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raza-mpls-ldp-ip-pw-capability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.