Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-pcp-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pinhole Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-pcp-base-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Pinhole Control Protocol is an address-family independent mechanism
to control how incoming packets are forwarded by upstream devices
such as IPv4 NAT devices, NAT64 devices, and IPv6 firewalls.

Document Quality

** NOTE: due to a variety of reasons, this document's quality is low.
This will be improved by the next Internet Draft cutoff date.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-pcp-base-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.