Subject: I-D Action:draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter General Purpose Session
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, G. Punz
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The Diameter protocol has specified and relies on the use of per-user
sessions, which are established between a Diameter client and server
during a user's authentication and authorization procedure.  This
document proposes an extension to the Diameter session concept to
establish a general purpose Diameter session for signaling the
context of multiple users, such as for group handling or application
state restoration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.