Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-control-forwarding-data-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Forwarding Data Reduction
	Author(s)       : W. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-control-forwarding-data-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Data exchange between the control plane and the forwarding plane
becomes the bottleneck of modern routers in terms of scalability and
convergence.  This paper describes a method which reduces the volume
of information transferred from the control plane to the forwarding
plane.  The reduction has no impact on routing table precision, but
it brings up the convergence speed significantly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-control-forwarding-data-reduction-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.