Subject: I-D Action:draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A PPSP Tracker Usage for Reload
	Author(s)       : L. Xiao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document defines PPSP tracker usages for REsource LOcation And
Discovery (RELOAD).  Although PPSP assumes a centralized tracker from
peer's point of view, the logical centralized 'tracker' could be
realized by a cluster of geographically distributed trackers.  In
this draft, we design distributed trackers system, which are
organized by RELOAD.  It provides lookup service for file/channel
indexes and Peer Status among the distributed trackers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiao-ppsp-reload-distributed-tracker-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.