Subject: I-D Action:draft-perkins-mext-hatunaddr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternate Tunnel Source Address for Home Agent
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-mext-hatunaddr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Widely deployed mobility management systems for wireless
communications have isolated the path for forwarding data from the
control plane signaling for mobility management.  To realize this
requirement with Mobile IP requires that the control functions of the
home agent be addressable at a different IP address than the source
IP address of the tunnel between the home agent and mobile node.
Similar considerations hold for mobility anchors implementing
Hierarchical Mobile IP or PMIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mext-hatunaddr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.