Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-trill-bfd-encaps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Encapsulation over TRILL
	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-trill-bfd-encaps-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-10-7
	
BFD is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) mechanism in IP and MPLS networks.  However, in the present
   form a BFD packet cannot be sent over a TRILL network as it is either
   IP/ UDP encapsulated or encapsulated directly over MPLS or using ACH
   encapsulation.  This document defines BFD encapsulation over TRILL to
   address this shortcoming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-trill-bfd-encaps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.