Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPP IPv6 Control Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : J. Hu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-17

The IPv6 Control Protocol (IPv6CP) is one of Network Control
Protocols(NCPs) that are defined by the Point-to-Point Protocol(PPP)
for establishing and configuring different network protocols.

This document extends the IPv6CP for negotiating and configuring IPv6
network parameters over PPP links, including IPv6 address, IPv6
prefix, primary and alternative DNS server addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.