Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : P. Nikander, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document defines host multihoming extensions to the Host
Identity Protocol (HIP), by leveraging protocol components defined
for host mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.