Subject: I-D Action:draft-agraz-ccamp-wson-impairment-rsvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions in Support of Impairment Aware Routing and Wavelength Assignment in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSONs)
	Author(s)       : F. Agraz, et al.
	Filename        : draft-agraz-ccamp-wson-impairment-rsvp-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-10-16

This document provides RSVP-TE extensions to support Generalized 
Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control of Impairment Aware 
Routing and Wavelength Assignment in Wavelength Switched Optical 
Networks (WSONs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agraz-ccamp-wson-impairment-rsvp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.