Subject: I-D Action:draft-liyz-armd-vm-migration-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 05:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem statement on address resolution in virtual machine migration
	Author(s)       : L. Yizhou
	Filename        : draft-liyz-armd-vm-migration-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

VM migration is one of the key features provided by larger scale
virtualized data center. Various optimizations for address resolution
in such network are expected to be provided by ARMD. This draft
describes the problems that may be introduced by VM migration. It is
expected that solutions provided by ARMD would address those problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liyz-armd-vm-migration-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.