Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IPPS URI Scheme and Transport Binding
	Author(s)	: I. McDonald, M. Sweet
	Filename	: draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2010-10-12
	
This memo defines the IPPS URI scheme and the corresponding IPP over 
   HTTPS transport binding.  This memo updates the Internet Printing
   Protocol/1.1 Model and Semantics (RFC 2911), by extending section
   4.1.6 'uriScheme' and section 4.4.1 'printer-uri-supported'.  This
   memo updates the Internet Printing Protocol/1.1 Encoding and
   Transport (RFC 2910), by extending section 4 'Encoding of the
   Transport Layer', section 5 'IPP URL Scheme', and section 8.2 'Using
   IPP with TLS'.  
   
   This memo is a product of the Internet Printing Protocol Working
   Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group (PWG).  
   
   An IPPS URI is used to specify the network location of a secure print
   service that supports the IPP/1.1 Encoding and Transport (RFC 2910),
   or of a network resource (for example, a print job) managed by such a
   secure print service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.