Subject: I-D Action:draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaled PID When Multiplexing Multiple PIDs over RSVP-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali
	Filename        : draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-10-25

There are many deployment scenarios where an RSVP-TE LSP carries 

multiple payloads. In these cases, it gets ambiguous on what 

should value should be carried as L3PID in the Label Request 

Object [RFC3209] or G-PID in the Generalized Label Request Object 

[RFC3471], [RFC3473]. The document proposes use of some dedicated 

PID values to cover some typical cases of multiple payloads 

carried by the LSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-mpls-sig-pid-multiplexing-case-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.