Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Measurement Metrics of Label Switched Path (LSP) Establishment in Multi-Layer and Multi-Domain Networks
	Author(s)       : Y. Ji, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-18

As the increment of network scale and the variety of user request,
traditional networks are to be partitioned into multi-layer and
multi-domain networks for the purpose of better management.  In
multi-layer and multi-domain networks, various user requests are
mapped into different LSPs, and the performance of a LSP is of great
importance for the users.  Therefore, the LSP is necessary to be
evaluated as soon as it is established.  For the purpose of judging
whether a LSP establishment meets a user requirement or not, typical
performance measurement metrics need to be proposed.  In this
document, LSP establishment delay and bit error ratio (BER) which are
serving as the typical performance measurement metrics are
illustrated, and the definition and methodologies are proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.