Subject: I-D Action:draft-salowey-nea-asokan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NEA Asokan Attack Analysis
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, S. Hanna
	Filename        : draft-salowey-nea-asokan-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The Network Endpoint Assessment protocols are subject to a subtle
forwarding attack that has become known as the NEA Asokan Attack.
This document describes the attack and countermeasures that may be
mounted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-nea-asokan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.