Subject: I-D Action:draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Statefull PCE
	Author(s)       : K. Tang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-18

A PCE can be either stateful or stateless.  The information carried
in stateful PCE are more detailed than that of stateless PCE.  With
the state capability of PCEs, the PCCs may make advanced and informed
choices about the PCEs to use.  This draft focus on stateful PCE,
describes the applicability of stateful PCE and gives the IGP and
PCEP extensions to support stateful PCE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.