Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:45:47 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network-based localized mobility
management protocol that enables mobile devices to connect to a
PMIPv6 domain and roam across gateways without changing their IP
addresses.  PMIPv6 basic specification also provides limited multi-
homing support to multi-mode mobile devices.  The ability of movement
of selected flows from one access technology to another is missing in
basic PMIPv6.  This document describes enhancements to the Proxy
Mobile IPv6 protocol that are required to support flow mobility over
multiple physical interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.