Subject: I-D Action:draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow-Aware Pseudowire for the Virtual Private LAN Service
	Author(s)       : L. Yong
	Filename        : draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-08

A pseudowire (PW) is used in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
solutions to form any-to-any connections and provide service
demuliplexing among Provider Edge routers (PEs), and is normally
transported over one single network path. Flow-aware PW enable a PW
to take advantage of Equal Cost Multipath (ECMP) and/or Link
Aggregation Groups (LAG) in a packet switched network (PSN). PW
packets with a flow label can be transported over multi-paths. This
method can apply to the PWs in a VPLS service.

This document describes how VPLS solutions utilize a PW with a flow
label, and defines protocol extension for the provisioning of such
PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-l2vpn-fat-pw-4-vpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.