Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Router Caching Scheme for Streaming Media

	Author(s)	: X. Wang, J. Zhao, J. Zhong, Z. He
	Filename	: draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document introduces a practical work for accelerating the
   delivery of streaming media based on router caching, which was
   proposed by [2]. In this document, it introduces some key problems in
   router caching scheme for video streaming. Then it gives a brief
   introduction on this scheme and especially discusses the streaming
   protocol and cooperative router caching protocol in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.