Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-takahashi-cybex-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Cybersecurity Information Exchange Framework
	Author(s)	: T. Takahashi, Y. Kadobayashi
	Filename	: draft-takahashi-cybex-intro-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   The cybersecurity information exchange framework, known as CYBEX, is
   currently undergoing its first iteration of standardization efforts
   within ITU-T.  The framework describes how cybersecurity information
   is exchanged between cybersecurity entities on a global scale and how
   the exchange is assured.  This framework is intended to facilitate
   cybersecurity entities to work together beyond national and/or
   organizational boundaries.

   Currently, ITU-T Draft Recommendation X.1500 defines the framework.
   The editors designated for the progress of the Draft Recommendation
   are (in alphabetical order): Inette Furey (DHS), Youki Kadobayashi
   (NICT), Bob Martin (MITRE), Angela Mckay (Microsoft), Stephen
   Adegbite (FIRST), Damir Rajnovic (FIRST), Gavin Reid (Cisco), Tony
   Rutkowski (Yaana), Gregg Schudel (Cisco).

   On behalf of ITU-T Q.4/17, this draft introduces the overview of
   CYBEX in the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-cybex-intro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.