Subject: I-D Action:draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Route Refresh Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : K. Patel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-25

In this document we enhance the existing BGP route refresh mechanisms
to provide for the demarcation of the beginning and the ending of a
route refresh.  The enhancement can be used to facilitate on-line,
non-disruptive consistency validations of BGP routing updates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keyur-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.