Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-v6only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 06:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deploying Dual-Stack Lite in IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-v6only-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-05

Dual-Stack lite requires that the AFTR must have IPv4 connectivity.
This forbids a service provider who wants to deploy AFTR in an IPv6-
only network.  This memo proposes an extension to implement a
stateless IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation in the AFTR so that AFTR can be
deployed in an IPv6-only network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-v6only-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.