Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Exporting MIB variables using the IPFIX Protocol
	Author(s)	: A. Johnson, B. Claise, P. Aitken
	Filename	: draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This document specifies a way to export Management 
          Information Base (MIB) objects within the IPFIX protocol, 
          avoiding the need to define new IPFIX Information Elements 
          for existing Management Information Base objects that are 
          already fully specified. 
           
          This method requires an extension to the current IPFIX 
          protocol.  New Template Set and Options Template Sets are 
          specified to allow the export of Simple Network Management 
          Protocol (SNMP) MIB Objects. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.