Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast LDP extension for hub & spoke multipoint LSP
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This draft introduces a hub & spoke multipoint LSP (short for HSMP
LSP), which allows traffic both from root to leaf through P2MP LSP
and also leaf to root along the co-routed reverse path.  That means
traffic entering the HSMP LSP from application/customer at the root
node travels downstream, exactly as if it was traveling downstream
along a P2MP LSP to each leaf node, and traffic entering the HSMP LSP
at any leaf node travels upstream along the tree to the root.  A
packet traveling upstream should be thought of as being unicast to
the root, except that it follows the path of the tree rather than
ordinary unicast path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.