Subject: I-D Action:draft-tavernier-irtf-lccn-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Learning Capable Communication Network (LCCN) Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : P. Dimitri, D. Colle
	Filename        : draft-tavernier-irtf-lccn-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Operational procedures and protocols of today's communication
networks typically use explicitly defined mechanisms and
representations to reach the goals associated to their design. This
practice results into numerous protocols having a restricted space
for (self-)adaptability and sensitivity respective to their network
context (e.g. network traffic conditions, failure conditions, etc.).
On the other hand, a wide spectrum of learning and optimization
techniques is available such that network could learn and optimize
their behavior in the running context. This document describes the
opportunities and challenges for a Learning Capable Communication
Network (LCCN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tavernier-irtf-lccn-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.