Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-nfsv4-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS operation over IPv6
	Author(s)       : A. RN, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This Internet-Draft provides the description of problems faced by NFS
and its various side band protocols, when implemented over IPv6 in
various deployment scenarios.  Solutions to the various problems are
also given in the draft and are sought for approval.

Foreword

This "forward" section is an unnumbered section that is not included
in the table of contents.  It is primarily used for the IESG to make
comments about the document.  It can also be used for comments about
the status of the document and sometimes is used for the RFC2119
requirements language statement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.