Subject: I-D Action:draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended IPv6 Addressing for Encoding Port Range
	Author(s)       : C. Bao, X. Li
	Filename        : draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document discusses an extension of the algorithmic translation
between IPv4 and IPv4-translatable IPv6 addresses.  The extended
address format contains transport-layer port range information which
allows several IPv6 nodes to share a single IPv4 address with each
node managing a different range of ports.  This address format
extension can be used for IPv4/IPv6 translation, as well as IPv4 over
IPv6 tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.