Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ahn-manet-reliablerouting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Reliable MANET Routing Mechanism based on the Node Mobility Detection
	Author(s)	: S. Ahn, H. Yu
	Filename	: draft-ahn-manet-reliablerouting-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document describes a reliable MANET routing mechanism based on
   the node mobility detection. To detect the node mobility, each node
   maintains the Neighbor Node table and measures the stability of
   its neighboring environment. Using the route stability information,
   reliabille routing can be achieved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahn-manet-reliablerouting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.