Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrw-dvne-fw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Virtual Network Engine (DVNE) Framwork
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman, P. Nallur
	Filename        : draft-mrw-dvne-fw-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document discusses the management and configuration requirements
for large Virtual Networks (VNs).  VNs are private networks that
employ tunneling technologies to overlay private network links over
physical IP networks.

As VNs grow, the amount of administrative effort required to manually
configure virtual nodes and to set up the required tunnels becomes
prohibitive.  The DVNE protocol automates this process, elminating
much of the administrative work involved in setting up a virtual
network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-dvne-fw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.