Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integrated Services (IntServ) Extension to Allow Signaling of Multiple Traffic Specifications and Multiple Flow Specifications in RSVPv1
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, S. Dhesikan
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document defines extensions to Integrated Services (IntServ) 
allowing  multiple traffic specifications and multiple flow 
specifications to be conveyed in the same Resource Reservation 
Protocol (RSVPv1) reservation message exchange. This ability helps 
optimize an agreeable bandwidth through a network between endpoints 
in a single round trip.  

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.