Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-v6ops-mobile-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Transition Use Case For a Large Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : C. Zhou, T. Taylor
	Filename        : draft-zhou-v6ops-mobile-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document describes an use case for migrating from IPv4 to IPv6
in a very large mobile network.  Its purpose is to enhance general
understanding of the challenges associated with the migration of such
a network to IPv6 operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-v6ops-mobile-use-case-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.