Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overlapping IPv4 Address Assignment Support for Dual-stack Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-25

There are number of deployment scenarios where there is a need for a
home agent to allocate the same private IPv4 address to multiple
mobile nodes that it is serving.  A service provider hosting home
agent service for enterprises, or for supporting some of the IPv6
transitioning solutions related to IPv4 address exhaust problem, a
home agent may have to allocate the same private IPv4 address to
multiple mobile nodes.  The Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 does not have such
support.  This document specifies extensions to Dual-stack Mobile
IPv6 for supporting overlapping private IPv4 address assignment
support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.