Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Cga & Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate profile and certificate management for SEND
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-10-07

SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) Utilizes X.509v3 certificates for
performing router authorization.  This document specifies a
certificate profile for SEND based on Resource Certificates along
with extended key usage values required for SEND.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-send-cert-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.