Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Flexible MPLS-TE Fast Reroute
	Author(s)	: J. Dong, M. Chen, C. Liu
	Filename	: draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document defines RSVP-TE extensions which enable the ingress 
   node to designate particular LSRs along the path as Points of Local 
   Repair (PLRs) of the protected LSP, and further indicate the 
   protection type of each PLR. These mechanisms could enhance the 
   control over the establishment of backup LSPs, achieve more flexible 
   TE FRR and also could save the resources needed for establishing and 
   maintaining unnecessary backup LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-mpls-rsvp-te-plr-designation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.