Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Goals for Scalable Internet Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-21

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, mobility, multi-
homing, and inter-domain traffic engineering.  The RRG is designing
an alternate architecture to meet these challenges.  This document
consists of a prioritized list of design goals for the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.