Subject: I-D Action:draft-ali-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling RSVP-TE P2MP LSPs in an Inter-domain Environment
	Author(s)       : Z. Ali, N. Neate
	Filename        : draft-ali-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
LSPs) may be established using signaling techniques described in
[RFC4875].  However, [RFC4875] does not address issues that arise
when a P2MP-TE LSP is signaled in multi-domain networks.
Specifically, it does not provide a mechanism to avoid re-merges in
inter-domain P2MP TE LSPs.  This document provides a framework and
protocol extensions for establishing and controlling P2MP MPLS and
GMPLS TE LSPs in multi-domain networks.

This document borrows inter-domain TE terminology from [RFC4726],
e.g., for the purposes of this document, a domain is considered to be
any collection of network elements within a common sphere of address
management or path computational responsibility.  Examples of such
domains include Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) areas and Autonomous
Systems (ASes).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.