Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Hardware Configuration Transfer Protocol

	Author(s)	: M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename	: draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
  This document defines main statements of the experimental Hardware
Configuration Transfer Protocol (HCTP). This protocol allows to 
transfer the information about hardware configuration using the
Internet. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-hctp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.