Subject: I-D Action:draft-rekhter-rfc4760bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : T. Bates, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-rfc4760bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-06

This document defines extensions to BGP-4 to enable it to carry
routing information for multiple Network Layer protocols (e.g., IPv6,
IPX, L3VPN, etc...). The extensions are backward compatible - a
router that supports the extensions can interoperate with a router
that doesn't support the extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-rfc4760bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.