Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications
	Author(s)       : T. Hansen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Delivery status notifications (DSNs) are critical to the correct
operation of an email system.  However, the existing Draft Standards
(RFC 3461, RFC 3462, RFC 3464) are presently limited to US-ASCII text
in the machine-readable portions of the protocol.  This specification
adds a new address type for international email addresses so an
original recipient address with non-US-ASCII characters can be
correctly preserved even after downgrading.  This also provides
updated content return media types for delivery status notifications
and message disposition notifications to support use of the new
address type.

This document extends RFC 3461, RFC 3462, RFC 3464, and RFC 3798.  It
replaces the experimental RFC 5337.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5337bis-dsn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.