Subject: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Zuniga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [I-D.draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-
solution]. In this document, an enhancement is proposed to the base
solution to use a dedicated multicast LMA as the topological anchor
point for multicast traffic, while the MAG remains as an IGMP/MLD
proxy. This enhancement provides benefits such as reducing multicast
traffic replication and supporting different PMIPv6 deployments
scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.