Subject: I-D Action:draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to DS-Lite for Multicast Deployment
	Author(s)       : Q. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-07

DS-Lite enables broadband service providers to provide IPv4 unicast
service following IPv4 exhaustion by combining two mechanisms: NAT
(for IPv4 address sharing) and IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel(a bridging link,
for carrying IPv4 traffic).  Meanwhile, native IPv6 services, both
unicast and multicast can be provided.  This document describes
extensions to DS-Lite to support IPv4 multicast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.