Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 05:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Procedure to bypass DS-Lite AFTR
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-08

This document proposes a solution to avoid the use of two stateful
DS-Lite AFTR devices when both end-points are located behind
different AFTR devices.  For this purpose a new IPv6 extension
header, called Tunnel Endpoint Extension Header (TEEH), is defined.
The proposed procedure encourages the use of IPv6 between DS-Lite
AFTR nodes as a means to avoid the unnecessary crossing of AFTR
devices.  A Flow Label based solution is also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-cgn-bypass-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.