Subject: I-D Action:draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Cryptographic Suites for Secure Shell
	Author(s)       : K. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-19

This document describes the architecture of a Suite B compliant
implementation of the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol and the
Secure Shell Authentication Protocol.  Suite B secure shell makes use
of elliptic curve Diffie-Hellmann (ECDH) key agreement, the elliptic
curve digital signature algorithm (ECDSA), the Advanced Encryption
Standard running in Galois Counter Mode (AES-GCM), two members of the
SHA-2 family of hashes (SHA-256 and SHA-384), and X.509
certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-suiteb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.