Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-idr-constrained-multiple-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Constrained Multiple BGP Paths
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, C. Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-idr-constrained-multiple-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-12

It is commonly agreed the continuous increase of routing tables is a
sensitive issue which may question the sustainability of the
Internet.  This document describes a solution which makes use of
multiple paths without inducing drastic increase of routing tables.
A constrained procedure to install additional paths in the RIB is
described.  Multiple paths are installed according to rules agreed
between adjacent peers and also based on external events (e.g., pro-
active detection of link congestion).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-idr-constrained-multiple-path-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.