Subject: I-D Action:draft-hao-hokey-eep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Early Authentication Protocol (EEP)
	Author(s)       : H. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hao-hokey-eep-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
supporting multiple types of authentication methods.

Based on the EAP Early Authentication Model defined by RFC5836, this
document specifies the extensions of EAP to support both intra-AAA-
realm and inter-AAA-realm handover.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hao-hokey-eep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.