Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-tracker-peer-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 11:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tracker-Based Peer Selection using ALTO Map Information
	Author(s)       : Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-tracker-peer-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-18

As ALTO core information starts to become available from some ISPs,
how to effectively utilize such information by P2P applications has
become a major issue.  In this document, we discuss some techniques
that a P2P application tracker can incorporate ALTO information in
initial peer selection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-tracker-peer-selection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.