Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Requirements of Localised Congestion Notification
	Author(s)	: L. Zhu
	Filename	: draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-10-15
	
This document introduces analyzes of ECN(Explicit Congestion
   Notification)in case of congestion of local links. 3GPP adopts and
   specifies shared channel for multiple user equipments in a cell.
   Other last mile access systems (e.g. xDSL access and Frame Relay
   access) have to handle congestion since bandwidth multiplexing is
   most likely considered for reducing unnecessary cost.  Therefore,
   congestion in access network is to inform user equipments in case of
   traffic congestion utilizing congestion notification concepts and
   similar mechanisms.

   Besides the argument on the congestions of access networks, this
   document is also to introduce the use case of Conex which might be
   useful for the potential Conex proposals to notify and address the
   congestion of wireless access network further.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-ecn-localised-congestion-notification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.