Subject: I-D Action:draft-morris-privacy-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : B. Aboba, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morris-privacy-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document aims to make protocol designers aware of privacy-
related design choices and offers guidance for developing privacy
considerations for IETF documents.  While specifications cannot
police the implementation community, nonetheless protocol architects
must play in the improvement of privacy, both by making a conscious
decision to design for privacy, and by documenting privacy risks in
protocol designs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morris-privacy-considerations-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.