Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-power-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-power-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects providing information
about the energy consumption, the power states, and the battery
status of managed devices and their components.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-power-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.