Subject: I-D Action:draft-yokota-dmm-scenario-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use case scenarios for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : H. Yokota, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yokota-dmm-scenario-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document explores applicability of Distributed Mobility
Management (DMM) and use case scenarios for different parts of the
mobile network.  DMM approaches and scenarios are divided into two
cases: partially and fully distributed.  For each case, benefits and
issues are provided.  It also refers to applicability of existing
protocols and necessity of development of new protocols in order to
provide a guideline for best suited solutions for the target
architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-dmm-scenario-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.