Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SNMP Optimizations for Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a widely deployed
application protocol for network management and in particular network
monitoring.  This document describe the applicability of SNMP to
constrained devices, e.g., nodes in Low-power and Lossy Networks.  We
discuss SNMP implementation techniques and we provide deployment
considerations.  Our discussion also covers the applicability of MIB
modules to constrained devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamid-6lowpan-snmp-optimizations-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.