Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-dnssec-centric-pki-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC-centric PKI
	Author(s)	: R. Housley, T. Polk, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-turner-dnssec-centric-pki-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This draft is input to the KIDNS discussion.  The procedures defined 
   herein provide a general Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) mechanism 
   that leverages DNSSEC.  This is compatible with RFC 5280.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-dnssec-centric-pki-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.