Subject: I-D Action:draft-ram-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-etree-2pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 02:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to LDP-VPLS for E-Tree Using Two PW
	Author(s)       : R. Ram, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ram-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-etree-2pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-04

This document proposes a solution for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) 
Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN Service using 
LDP Signaling (LDP-VPLS) [RFC4762]. The proposed solution is 
characterized by the use of two PWs between a pair of PEs. This 
solution is applicable for both VPLS and H-VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-etree-2pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.