Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router-supported Data Regeneration for In-network Storage Systems
	Author(s)       : X. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-25

In-network storage systems store redundancy to compensate for the
data loss incurred by hardware failures or other reasons. This
document introduces a practical work of router-supported data
regeneration in in-network storage systems to maintain the amount of
redundancy. This proposed regeneration process can exploit the
bandwidth diversity in the network, and the corresponding protocol
enables supporting routers work transparently to support the
regeneration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.