Subject: I-D Action:draft-saucez-lisp-iterable-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Iterable Mappings
	Author(s)       : D. Saucez, O. Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-iterable-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The Mapping System is a key component of the Locator Identifier
Separation Protocol (LISP).  In this document, we describe Iterable
Mappings allowing the mappings to point to Map-Server addresses
instead of ETR addresses.  Iterable mappings open the possibility of
performing iterative queries that could be used to deploy mapping
systems without requiring overlays or to optimize current mapping
systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-lisp-iterable-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.