Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spinosa-urn-lex-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:45:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of Law (LEX)
	Author(s)	: P. Spinosa, E. Francesconi, C. Lupo
	Filename	: draft-spinosa-urn-lex-02.txt
	Pages		: 40
	Date		: 2010-10-1
	
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identification (NID) convention as prescribed by the World Wide Web
   Consortium (W3C) for identifying, naming, assigning, and managing
   persistent resources in the legal domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.