Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ipsecme-distributed-redundancy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundancy Considerations for IPsec Distributed deployment
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ipsecme-distributed-redundancy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This informational document attempts to analyze several critical
issues with failover of IPSec Gateways (IG) distributed across
different networks.  Additionally, several candidate approaches to
such issues are listed and compared.  The objective of this work is
to provide useful information for the future research in the failover
of multiple geographically distributed IGs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ipsecme-distributed-redundancy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.