Subject: I-D Action:draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:45:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Y. Mun, K. Lee
	Filename        : draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-14

In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from 
one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency 
and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve 
the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that 
support fast macro mobility handover. These fast handover schemes can
reduce both the handover latency and the pakcet loss. The schemes 
described in this document adopt the fast handover of FMIPv6 protocol 
to the edge access routers in MAP domains. The schemes support two 
fast handover modes for macro mobility handover in HMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.