Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-6man-ra-dslite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Option for DS-Lite AFTR Element
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-6man-ra-dslite-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-05

This document specifies a new optional extension to IPv6 Router
Advertisement messages to allow IPv6 routers to advertise DS-Lite
AFTR addresses to IPv6 hosts (i.e., a default IPv6 route for DS-Lite
traffic).  The provisioning of the AFTR address is crucial to access
IPv4 connectivity services in a DS-Lite context.  Means to ensure
reliable delivery of this information to connecting hosts is a must.

Furthermore, this RA option can be used as a means to distribute DS-
Lite serviced customers among a set of deployed AFTRs without
requiring a central knowledge of the underlying topology and deployed
AFTRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-6man-ra-dslite-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.