Subject: I-D Action:draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kerberos Security Model for SNMPv3
	Author(s)       : R. Pejaver, et al.
	Filename        : draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This memo describes the use of Kerberos service with Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP) to authenticate users, authorize them to
access specific MIB objects, and to protect SNMP messages by using
integrity protection and encryption.  User authorization information
is securely encapsulated inside the AuthorizationData field in a
Kerberos ticket.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pejaver-isms-kerberos-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.