Subject: I-D Action:draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base of Intermediate System to Intermediate System Multiple Instance
	Author(s)       : J. Nie, F. hu
	Filename        : draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2010-10-14

This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
Specifically, this draft describes a MIB for the IS-IS Routing
protocol that allows a single router to share one or more links among
multiple IS-IS routing protocol instances

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nie-isis-mi-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.