Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-p2psip-psc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Public Security Channel(PSC): An Alternative Key Management Mode in RELOAD
	Author(s)       : S. Chen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-p2psip-psc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-15

REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P) 
signaling protocol for use on the Internet. This document proposes a 
security extension for RELOAD. A new data transmission security model
was introduced in this draft. This model was based on a central Key
Management Server (KMS). Security communications among multi peers 
can be achieved with PSC(Public Security Channel). PSC can also get
performance improvement compared with TLS/DTLS method in 
RELAOD draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-p2psip-psc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.