Subject: I-D Action:draft-harkins-ipsecme-pake-criteria-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Password-Based Authentication in IKEv2: Selection Criteria and Considerations
	Author(s)       : D. Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-ipsecme-pake-criteria-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The IPsecME working group has been re-chartered.  One of the new
charter items is to specify a new password-based authentication
method for IKEv2.  This document describes some selection criteria
and selection considerations for the WG to use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-ipsecme-pake-criteria-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.