Subject: I-D Action:draft-alimi-decade-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : R. Alimi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-alimi-decade-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Peer-to-peer (P2P) applications have become widely used on the
Internet today and make up a large portion of the traffic in many
networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of P2P
applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the network.
The DECADE Working Group has been formed with the goal of developing
an architecture to provide this capability.  This document presents
an architecture, discusses the underlying principles and identifies
core components and protocols supporting the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alimi-decade-arch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.