Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Emergency Calling using Internet Multimedia
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The IETF has standardized various aspects of placing emergency calls.
This document describes how all of those component parts are used to
support emergency calls from citizens and visitors to authorities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-framework-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.