Subject: I-D Action:draft-chan-lisp-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integrating PMIP into LISP Network
	Author(s)       : A. Chan
	Filename        : draft-chan-lisp-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-10-18

PMIP and LISP are both network-based.  Integration of PMIP with a
hierarchical design into the LISP network provides network-based
fast-mobility support to enable a mobile node to perform handover in
both LISP and non-LISP networks, and non-optimal PMIP routes in the
LISP network are avoided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chan-lisp-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.