Subject: I-D Action:draft-bond-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridges: Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Support
	Author(s)       : D. Bond, V. Manral
	Filename        : draft-bond-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2010-10-17

The IETF has standardized RBridges, devices that implement the TRILL
protocol, a solution for transparent shortest-path frame routing in
multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies, using a link-state
routing protocol technology and encapsulation with a hop-count.  As
RBridges are deployed in real-world situations, operators will need
tools for debugging problems that arise.  This document specifies a
set of RBridge features for operations, administration, and
maintenance purposes in RBridge campuses.  The features specified in
this document include tools for traceroute, ping, and error
reporting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bond-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.