Subject: I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : A. Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-14

This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
draft language for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of
group communication (including multicast functionality).  Engineering
tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained environments,
therefore group communication is considered within the context of
adjacent topics that may impact or be impacted by design choices in
the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.