Subject: I-D Action:draft-brandenburg-avt-rtcp-for-idms-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR Block Type for inter-destination media synchronization
	Author(s)       : H. Stokking, et al.
	Filename        : draft-brandenburg-avt-rtcp-for-idms-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-11

This document specifies an RTCP XR Block Type and associated SDP
parameter for inter-destination media synchronization (IDMS). The
RTCP Block Type is used to collect media play-out information from
participants in a group watching a specific RTP media stream and to
distribute a summary of the collected information so that the
participants can synchronize play-out.

Typical applications for inter-destination media synchronization are
social TV, watching apart together and shared service control (i.e.
applications where two or more geographically separated users are
watching a media stream together).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandenburg-avt-rtcp-for-idms-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.