Subject: I-D Action:draft-mertl-psi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Stage Illumination
	Author(s)       : M. Ertl
	Filename        : draft-mertl-psi-01.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2010-10-23

This memo describes a protocol that builds upon UDP/IP to transport
illumination and control data for stage, architectural and other
illumination requirements.

It may be understood as a spiritual successor of the traditional DMX
(Digital MultipleX) specification series, removing it's limitations
and adding flexibility and usability enhancements like auto-discovery
and metadata, among other useful features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mertl-psi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.