Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-li-network-mpls-l3vpn-csc-vpn-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS Layer 3 Carrier Support Carrier Virtual Private Network Management Information Base
	Author(s)	: C. Li, L. Li, L. Huang, K. Ma
	Filename	: draft-li-network-mpls-l3vpn-csc-vpn-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor Multi-protocol Label Switching Layer-3 Carrier Support
   Carrier Virtual Private Networks on a Multi-Protocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) Label Switching Router (LSR) supporting this feature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-network-mpls-l3vpn-csc-vpn-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.