Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dickson-dnsext-ds2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNSSEC Delegation Signature with Canonical Signer Name
	Author(s)	: B. Dickson
	Filename	: draft-dickson-dnsext-ds2-00.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   The Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) Extensions introduced the DS
   resource record (RR) for authentication of zone delegations.  This
   document introduces an alternative resource record, DS2, which
   similarly provides authentication of zone delegations.  However, DS2
   provides a canonical signer name, for zones whose content may be
   duplicated with multiple owner names.  The zone is signed by the
   canonical signer, and the DS2 record allows for validation using this
   signer name.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dickson-dnsext-ds2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.