Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcdysan-conex-other-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 09:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed Additional Use Cases for Congestion Exposure
	Author(s)       : D. McDysan
	Filename        : draft-mcdysan-conex-other-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-17

This draft proposes some use cases for inclusion in the conex Working
group charter's deliverable for an informational RFC covering use
case description. These use cases are in addition to and/or
complement those described in [UseCases], and focus on forms of
congestion exposure that involve resources other than queues and
timeframes other than real-time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdysan-conex-other-usecases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.