Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 4over6 Access for IPv4 provisioning in IPv6 network
	Author(s)       : Y. Cui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This draft proposes a mechanism for bidirectional IPv4 communication
between IPv4 Internet and hosts or IPv4 networks sited in IPv6 access
networks.  This mechanism follows the softwire hub & spoke model and
uses IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel as basic method to traverse IPv6 network.
By allocating global IPv4 addresses to end hosts/networks in IPv6, it
can achieve IPv4 end-to-end bidirectional communication between IPv4
Internet and these hosts/networks.  This mechanism is an IPv4 access
method for hosts and IPv4 networks sited in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-host-4over6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.