Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Updates to LDP for IPv6
	Author(s)	: V. Manral, R. Papneja, R. Asati
	Filename	: draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-14
	
The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
   procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4 or IPv6 or
   both networks. This document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior
   when IPv6 network is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.