Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 00:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attribute for 6rd
	Author(s)       : D. Guo, S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-guo-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-18

6rd is One of the most popular methods to provide both IPv4 and IPv6 
connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existing 
period. The DHCP 6rd option has been defined to configure 6rd CPE. 
But in many networks, the configuration information may be stored in 
AAA servers while user configuration is mainly from Broadband Network 
Gateway (BNG) through DHC protocol. This document defines a RADIUS 
attribute that carries 6rd configuration information from AAA server 
to BNG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.