Subject: I-D Action:draft-hou-dp-mtrace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dual-Path Mtrace
	Author(s)       : H. Ou, H. Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-hou-dp-mtrace-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Mtrace2 is a tool that can be used to discover the path a multicast
packet takes to reach one or more receivers.  This document describes
an enhancement to extend mtrace2 to be able to discover more than one
path for a single (S,G) or (*,G) entry and to trace more than one
(S,G) or (*,G) entries simultaneously.  Changes to the mtrace2
protocol, and behaviors required by multicast routers to support the
changes, are specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hou-dp-mtrace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.