Subject: I-D Action:draft-nir-non-wg-presentations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 06:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Giving Non-Working Group Presentations in IETF Meetings
	Author(s)       : Y. Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-non-wg-presentations-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This document proposes a new avenue for IETF meetings participants to
present ideas, results, or other information to the IETF community.
The proposal does not replace the work done in IETF working groups,
or the presentations given in area gatherings and the plenary
sessions.  Instead, it allows a different track for delivering
information, gathering comments, and rallying support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-non-wg-presentations-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.