Subject: I-D Action:draft-sandbakken-dispatch-bfcp-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revision of the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) for use over an unreliable transport
	Author(s)       : T. Kristensen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sandbakken-dispatch-bfcp-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This memo extends the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) for use
over an unreliable transport.  It details a set of revisions to the
protocol definition document and the specification of Session
Description Protocol (SDP) format for BFCP streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sandbakken-dispatch-bfcp-udp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.