Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, B. Claise
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-10-01

This document provides guidelines for the definition of IPFIX
Information Elements for addition to the IANA IPFIX Information
Element registry, in order to extend the applicability of the IPFIX
protocol to new operations and management areas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.