Subject: I-D Action:draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An SNMP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Y. Peng, Y. Meng
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This document defines a SNMP Usage for REsource LOcation And
Discovery(RELOAD), The SNMP Usage provides the functionality of
managing the RELOAD network.  The SNMP Usage provides lookup service
for the network manager's address stored in the overlay.  The SNMP
Usage also defines the method that allow the registrations to map a
network manager'name to a specific node reachable through the
overlay.  The AppAttach method is used to establish a direct
connection between nodes through which SNMP messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.