Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Metric of Convergence Time of Information Flooding in Multi- Domain GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-18

To keep the information of topology and links resource synchronized
at each control node, massive messages are necessary to be flooded in
the control plane of General Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
based multi-domain networks.  The convergence time of information
flooding will have a significant impact on the performance of the
networks.  So measuring and analyzing the convergence time of
information flooding in multi-domains becomes very important.  A
performance metric of convergence time of information flooding is
proposed to characterize the ability of information synchronization
in multi-domain networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.