Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Return Path Specified LSP Ping
	Author(s)	: M. Chen, S. Ning, F. JOUNAY, S. Delord, X. Guo, W. Cao
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-01.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
This document defines extensions to the failure-detection protocol 
   for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs) 
   known as "LSP Ping" that allow selection of the LSP to use for the 
   echo reply return path. Enforcing a specific return path can be used 
   to verify bidirectional connectivity and also increase LSP ping 
   robustness. It may also be used by Bidirectional Forwarding 
   Detection (BFD) for MPLS bootstrap signaling thereby making BFD for 
   MPLS more robust.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.