Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-core-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Blockwise transfers in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Z. Shelby, C. Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-18

CoAP is a RESTful transfer protocol for constrained nodes and
networks.  CoAP is based on datagram transport, which limits the
maximum size of resource representations that can be transferred
without too much fragmentation.  The Block option provides a minimal
way to transfer larger representations in a block-wise fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.