Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR) Deployment Consideration for PCP Server Discovery
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The memo has recommended to deploy Link-Local Multicast Name
Resolution (LLMNR) in PCP scenarios. Depending on that, it could
not only avoid adherence to DNS during PCP server name resolving, but
also company with PCP FQDN DHCP options extension to accomplish PCP server
discovery.  In order to fit LLMNR into PCP network, particular LLMNR
deployment guides and relevant configurations are considerated along
with PCP elements installation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.