Subject: I-D Action:draft-yang-ospf-hiding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hiding Transit-only Networks in OSPF
	Author(s)       : Y. Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yang-ospf-hiding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-11

A transit-only network is defined as a network connecting routers
only.  In OSPF, transit-only networks are usually configured with
routable IP addresses, which are advertised in LSAs but not needed
for data traffic.  In addition, remote attacks can be launched
against routers by sending packets to these transit-only networks. 
This document presents a mechanism to hide transit-only networks to
speed up network convergence and minimize remote attack
vulnerability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ospf-hiding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.