Subject: I-D Action:draft-morris-policy-cons-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Policy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : J. Morris, et al.
	Filename        : draft-morris-policy-cons-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Without doubt the Internet infrastructure developed far beyond the
expectations of the original funding agencies, architects,
developers, and early users.  The society's current use and
expectations often lead to the need to take the economical and
political context in which technology is deployed into consideration.

This document aims to make protocol designers aware of the public
policy-related questions that may impact standards development.  This
document contains questions, as opposed to guidelines or strict rules
that should in all cases be followed.  This document provides a
framework for identifying and discussing questions of public policy
concern and serves as an umbrella for related policy documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morris-policy-cons-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.