Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology for Data Plane Convergence
	Author(s)	: R. Papneja, B. Parise, S. Hares, E. Brendel, M. Nanduri
	Filename	: draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
BGP is widely deployed and used by several service providers as the 
default Inter AS routing protocol.  It is of utmost importance to 
ensure that when a BGP peer or a downstream link of a BGP peer 
fails, the alternate paths are rapidly used and routes via these 
alternate paths are installed. This document provides the basic BGP 
Benchmarking Methodology using existing BGP Convergence Terminology, 
RFC-4098. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papneja-bgp-basic-dp-convergence-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.