Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-softwire-gwinit-6rd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : "Gateway-Initiated" 6rd
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-gwinit-6rd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This document proposes a modification to the 6rd deployment model for
IPv6.  This model extends existing access tunnels beyond an operator-
owned gateway collocated with the operator's IPv4 network edge to the
Border Router.  This modification makes it unnecessary to provide
IPv4 routes to IPv6 UEs.  The gateway serves as an aggregation point
for IPv4 routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-softwire-gwinit-6rd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.