Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-netmod-yang-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 02:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending YANG with Revised Types
	Author(s)       : Q. chen, M. Du
	Filename        : draft-chen-netmod-yang-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-10-18

YANG - the NETCONF Data Modeling Language - supports modeling of a
tree of data elements that represent the configuration and runtime
status of a particular network element managed via NETCONF.  This
document introduces new idea which revises the ID
[draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-03] and clears some ambiguous
concepts and descrptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-netmod-yang-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.