Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Router Caching Scheme for Streaming Media
	Author(s)       : X. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Generally, streaming media content delivery on the Internet requires
very high bandwidth and the streaming server usually endures a heavy
burden to serve a large number of users. This document introduces a
practical work for accelerating the delivery of streaming media based
on router caching. In this document, it introduces some key problems
in router caching scheme for video streaming. Then it gives a brief
introduction on this scheme and especially discusses the streaming
protocol and cooperative router caching protocol in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.