Subject: I-D Action:draft-szwabe-manet-backpressure-olsrv2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OLSRv2 Backpressure Traffic Engineering Extension
	Author(s)       : A. Szwabe, et al.
	Filename        : draft-szwabe-manet-backpressure-olsrv2-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document specifies a traffic engineering extension for OLSRv2
based on backpressure, which can increase end-to-end throughput by
providing each MANET router with information about packet queue
levels of its neighbors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-szwabe-manet-backpressure-olsrv2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.