Subject: I-D Action:draft-herbst-v6ops-cpeenhancements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CPE Considerations in IPv6 Deployments
	Author(s)       : T. Herbst, D. Sturek
	Filename        : draft-herbst-v6ops-cpeenhancements-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Smart metering deployments in residential settings introduce the 
prospects of ad-hoc deployment of internetworked IPv6 customer 
premise equipment (CPE).  WiFi access points, cable boxes and other 
home devices with internet access could all be internetworked with 
smart metering devices by customers with no data networking expertise 
resulting in a complex multi-segment network with differing
prefixes, routing support and service discovery needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbst-v6ops-cpeenhancements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.