Subject: I-D Action:draft-goyal-roll-p2p-measurement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism to Measure the Quality of a Point-to-point Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network
	Author(s)       : M. Goyal, E. Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-goyal-roll-p2p-measurement-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document specifies a mechanism that enables an RPL node to
measure the quality of an existing route to/from another RPL node in
a low power and lossy network, thereby allowing the node to decide if
it wants to initiate the discovery of a more optimal route.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goyal-roll-p2p-measurement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.