Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-urn-nena-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Universal Resource Name (URN) Namespace for National Emergency Number Association (NENA)
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-urn-nena-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-12

This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'nena' for
Uniform Resource Names (URN) resources published by National
Emergency Number Association (NENA).  NENA defines and manages
resources that utilize this URN model.  Management activities for
these and other resource types are provided by the NENA Registry
System (NRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-urn-nena-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.