Subject: I-D Action:draft-yokota-cloud-service-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Mobility for Virtualized Networks
	Author(s)       : H. Yokota, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yokota-cloud-service-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Network virtualization technique leveraged by a virtual machine makes
it possible to dynamically relocate functional entities without
topological and physical constraints.  By tapping into this
technique, service mobility, which deals with not only functional
entities but also sessions established between those entities, will
become possible and such capability is especially longed for
realizing more scalable and reliable telecom networks.  This document
provides the reference model for service mobility in a virtual
environment and defines the control protocol between the virtualized
platform and the managing controller to realize service mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-cloud-service-mobility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.