Subject: I-D Action:draft-huang-decade-integration-example-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An integration example of DECADE system
	Author(s)       : A. Huang, H. Technologies
	Filename        : draft-huang-decade-integration-example-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-22

This document represents an integration experiment of DECADE.  In the
experiment, we use Vuze as the application which uses DECADE server
for content distribution.  This document describes the framework,
message flow, environment settings and test steps.  We also analyze
the performance benefit of the experiment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-decade-integration-example-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.