Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-decade-intgr-livestr-exmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leveraging In-network Storage in P2P LiveStreaming
	Author(s)       : L. Chen, H. Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-decade-intgr-livestr-exmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-10-18

DECADE is an in-network storage infrastructure under discussions and
constructions.  It can be integrated into Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
applications to achieve more efficient content distributions.  This
document represents a detailed example of integrating DECADE with a
dominating P2P application - P2P livestreaming.  This document
describes a preliminary framework of DECADE client API, P2P live
streaming integration, the environment of the test on this
integrarion and application performance analysis in the test.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-decade-intgr-livestr-exmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.