Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Survivability Evaluation Metrics in Multi-domain Generalized MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The ubiquitous presence of the internet coupled with the increasing
demand for high bandwidth dedicated large scale network has made it
imperative that the multi-domain networks are facilitated by the
development of GMPLS.  In such large scale network, the high
performance network survivability is a significant factor to resist
the fault service discontinue and interruption even to decrease
economic loss and the society impact.  This document proposes a
series of network survivability evaluation metrics and methodologies
that can be used to demonstrate the network survivability performance
in single and multi-domain GMPLS networks, more specifically, the
network fault restoration performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.