Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Single Stream Multicast Fast ReRoute (SMFRR) Method
	Author(s)	: H. Liu, L. Zheng, T. Bai, Y. Yu
	Filename	: draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-19
	
This document proposes an IP multicast fast reroute method based on 
   differentiating primary and backup PIM join.  The multicast stream 
   is only sent along one of the multicast primary and backup path, 
   which enables the efficient multicast delivery under both normal and 
   abnormal conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-pim-single-stream-multicast-frr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.