Subject: I-D Action:draft-alimi-decade-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : R. Alimi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-alimi-decade-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-18

Peer-to-peer (P2P) applications have become widely used on the
Internet today and make up a large portion of the traffic in many
networks.  In P2P applications, one technique for reducing the total
amount of P2P traffic is to introduce storage capabilities within the
network.  The DECADE Working Group has been formed with the goal of
developing an architecture to provide this capability.  This
documents presents an architecture, discusses the underlying
principles and identifies core components and protocols supporting
the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alimi-decade-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.