Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP NAT traversal
	Author(s)       : L. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This document proposes a NAT traversal solution using ICE for PPSP.
To use ICE with PPSP, this document proposes some modifications to
ICE and some requirements on PPSP.  First, capable PPSP peers
function as STUN/relay servers, and PPSP protocol is used to discover
them.  Second, PPSP protocol is used to convey candidate addresses.
Third, in addition to STUN message, PPSP message is proposed as an
option to test connectivity.  Fourth, as an option, proxy peer is
proposed to relay PPSP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.