Subject: I-D Action:draft-kashima-ipfix-short-timer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Elements for Short Timer
	Author(s)       : S. Kashima
	Filename        : draft-kashima-ipfix-short-timer-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-10-11

This document describes Information Elements related to short timer.
They are used by the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) protocol for
encoding timer paramerters required for traffic measurment of volume
change in a short time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kashima-ipfix-short-timer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.