Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Router Caching Scheme for Streaming Media
	Author(s)	: G. Gu, X. Wang, J. Zhao, J. Zhong, Z. He
	Filename	: draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
Generally, streaming media content delivery on the Internet requires
   very high bandwidth and the streaming server usually endures a heavy
   burden to serve a large number of users. This document introduces a
   practical work for accelerating the delivery of streaming media based
   on router caching. In this document, it introduces some key problems
   in router caching scheme for video streaming. Then it gives a brief
   introduction on this scheme and especially discusses the streaming
   protocol and cooperative router caching protocol in detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ppsp-router-caching-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.