Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 02:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPsec security for packet based synchronization
	Author(s)       : Y. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-16

Cellular networks often use Internet standard technologies to handle
synchronization.  This document analyses the need for security
methods for synchronization messages distributed over the Internet.
This document also gives a solution on how to mark the
synchronization message when IPSec is implemented in end to end
frequency synchronization."

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-tictoc-ipsec-security-for-synchronization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.