Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Router-supported Data Regeneration for In-network Storage Systems
	Author(s)	: L. Liu, X. Wang, J. Zhao, J. Li, T. Zeng, S. Duan
	Filename	: draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-10-25
	
In-network storage systems store redundancy to compensate for the
   data loss incurred by hardware failures or other reasons. This
   document introduces a practical work of router-supported data
   regeneration in in-network storage systems to maintain the amount of
   redundancy. This proposed regeneration process can exploit the
   bandwidth diversity in the network, and the corresponding protocol
   enables supporting routers work transparently to support the
   regeneration process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-decade-data-regeneration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.