Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-ippm-rfc5136bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 06:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Defining Network Capacity
	Author(s)       : X. Cui
	Filename        : draft-cui-ippm-rfc5136bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-10-16

This document defines the metric of network capacity, including link
capacity aspect, router capacity aspect and path capacity aspect.
RFC5136 has defined link capacity and path capacity, where the router
impact is implicitly considered in link capacity.  However, in this
document, router capacity is considerred as a separate factor of path
capacity, no longer a factor of link capacity.  This document
explicitly describes the router capacity and its impact to network
capacity, e.g. how to evaluate path capacity.

This document is derived from RFC5136 and obsoletes RFC5136.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-ippm-rfc5136bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.