Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jwpark-netext-qpmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Query-based Proxy Mobile IPv6

	Author(s)	: S. Koh, J. Park
	Filename	: draft-jwpark-netext-qpmipv6-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-8
	
   This Document proposes two extension schemes of PMIPv6, called
   Query-based PMIPv6 (QPMIPv6) and Signaling Query-based PMIPv6 (S-
   QPMIPv6), which send the binding query messages to LMA to get the
   care-of-address of a mobile node and to deliver the subsequent data
   packet over optimized data path. The proposed two schemes have some
   differences with each other. We will show that the performances of
   the schemes comparing PMIPv6 with QPMIPv6 and S-QPMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jwpark-netext-qpmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.