Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementation of a P2P-VoD System with video-segmentation and Network Coding
	Author(s)       : X. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document introduces a practical work for a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
VoD system with video segmentation (VS) and network coding (NC). In
this document, it introduces some key problem of P2P-VoD system. Then
it gives a brief introduction on our P2P-VoD system and especially
discusses some key technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ppsp-vod-system-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.