Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lin-savi-roaming-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Roaming over SAVI devices
	Author(s)	: T. Lin
	Filename	: draft-lin-savi-roaming-nd-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
   This document specifies the procedure for roaming over devices that
   implemented SAVI (Source Address Validation Improvements) device. 
   The binding entry creating by NDP snooping can be synchronized by
   some mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lin-savi-roaming-nd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.