Subject: I-D Action:draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 00:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UPnP IGD-PCP Interworking Function
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2010-10-08

This document specifies the behavior of the UPnP IGD (Internet
Gateway Device)/PCP interworking function.  An UPnP IGD-PCP
Interworking function is required to be embedded in CP routers to
allow for transparent NAT control in environments where UPnP is used
in the LAN side and PCP in the external side of the CP router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.