Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS PE Model for E-Tree Support
	Author(s)       : Y. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-10-24

A generic VPLS solution for E-Tree services is proposed which uses
VLANs to indicate root/leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model
is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-
Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by full mesh tagged PWs, the MAC
address based Ethernet forwarding engine and the PW works in the same
way as before. A signaling mechanism for E-Tree capability and VLAN
mapping notification is further described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.