Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-lwip-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 03:30:11 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement of Lightweight IP Protocols Design
	Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-deng-lwip-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-25

Since small devices such as sensors are often required to be
physically small and inexpensive, an implementation of the Internet
protocols will have to deal with having limited computing resources
and memory.  This report describes the design and implementation of a
small TCP/IP stack called lwIP that is small enough to be used in
minimal systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-lwip-ps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.