Subject: I-D Action:draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : X.509v3 Certificates for Secure Shell Authentication
	Author(s)       : K. Igoe, D. Stebila
	Filename        : draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-05

X.509 public key certificates use a signature by a trusted
certification authority to bind a given public key to a given digital
identity.  This document specifies how to use X.509 version 3 public
key certificates in public key algorithms in the Secure Shell
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-igoe-secsh-x509v3-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.