Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 23:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-10-14

This document defines a framework for certificate management
interactions between a resource issuer ("Issuer") and a resource
recipient ("Subject") through the specification of a protocol for
interaction between the two parties.  The protocol supports the
transmission of requests from the Subject, and corresponding
responses from the Issuer encompassing the actions of certificate
issuance, certificate revocation and certificate status information
reports.  This protocol is intended to be limited to the application
of resource certificate management and is not intended to be used as
part of a more general certificate management framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.