Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64-CPE Mode Operation for Opening Residential Service
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-18

The document has proposed an approach of NAT64-CPE mode, which would
give residential service opportunities to be accessed by remote
subscribers going through IPv6 networks.  The document captures the
fundamental NAT64 functionalities with special cares to fit into CPE
scenarios and don't need cooperate with DNS64 any more.  It will
compatible with legacy residential servers and no further updates
requirements to DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.