Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cloud-log-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Syslog Extension for Cloud Using Syslog Structured Data

	Author(s)	: G. Golovinsky, S. Johnston, Z. Fox
	Filename	: draft-cloud-log-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-10-15
	
This document provides an open and extensible log format to be used
   by any cloud entity or cloud application to log and trace activities
   that occur in the cloud.  It is equally applicable for cloud
   infrastructure (IaaS), platform (PaaS), and application (SaaS)
   services.  CloudLog is defferent in content, but not in nature from
   the traditional logging as it takes in account transient nature of
   identities and resources in the cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cloud-log-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.