Subject: I-D Action:draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 16:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Use Cases
	Author(s)       : T. Lodderstedt, Z. Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-10-04

This document lists the OAuth use cases.  The document's objective is
to identify the use cases that will be a base for deriving the OAuth
requirements.  The provided list is based on the Internet-Drafts of
the OAUTH working group and discussions on the group's mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.