Subject: I-D Action:draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 02:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Security Association for Current Routing Protocols
	Author(s)       : Y. Wei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document analyzes the security associations used by current
routing protocols, including RIPv2, OSPFv2, ISIS, BFD, and BGP.  It
also discusses the possible methods for the diversity issue of
routing protocol security association (SA).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.