Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges
	Author(s)	: T. Li, L. Ginsberg
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
IANA maintains the IS-IS TLV Codepoint Registry.  This registry
   documents which TLVs can appear in different types of IS-IS PDUs, but
   does not document which TLVs can be found in zero Remaining Lifetime
   LSP (a.k.a., purges).  This document extends the existing registry to
   record the set of TLVs that are permissible in purges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.