Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 05:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Analysis and Update
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-10-24

This draft describes the problem of control word negotiation 
mechanism specified in [RFC4447]. Based on the problem analysis, 
possible solutions and their potential shortcomings are also 
discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.