Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-shared-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile P2MP Shared Protection
	Author(s)       : G. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-shared-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-14

this document is used to update the former version 00 of
draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-share-protection-00. according to protection
Requirements in RFC 5654 and draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk WG draft.
there are the following requirements : requirement 69 : MPLS-TP MUST
support sharing of protection resources such that protection paths
that are known not to be required concurrently can share the same
resources.another requirment 67B : MPLS-TP must support
unidirectional 1:n protection for P2MP ,so this document will
describle and provide two protection solutions to protect P2MP path
when there is a failure in the p2mp path.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task
Force(IETF) / International Telecommunications Union
Telecommunications Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include
an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures
to support the capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport
network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-mpls-tp-p2mp-shared-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.