Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of support for keep-alive
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Via header field parameter, "keep", which allows adjacent SIP
entities to explicitly negotiate usage of the Network Address
Translation (NAT) keep-alive mechanisms defined in SIP Outbound, in
cases where SIP Outbound is not supported, cannot be applied, or
where usage of keep-alives is not implicitly negotiated as part of
the SIP Outbound negotiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-keep-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.