Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying Local Civic Address Fields in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-21

A backwardly-compatible mechanism for adding locally significant
civic address elements to the Geopriv civic address format is
described.  A formal mechanism for handling unsupported extensions
when translating between XML and DHCP civic address forms is defined
for entities that need to perform this translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.