Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-ftp64-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FTP extension for IPv4/IPv6 transition
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-ftp64-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-10-17

The File transfer protocol, which is defined by the RFC 959, has a
long history, but still being widely used.  The original version of
FTP specification defines IPv4 version of FTP.  RFC 2428 defines IPv6
extensions of FTP, introducingEPRT and EPSV command.  In the IPv6-
IPv4 translation scenario, considerations should be applied to FTP
client, server and translation box to ensure FTP protocol work
properly.  This document discusses the details for FTP to work in
IPv4-IPv6 transitiion scenario.  This document proposes to update
IPv6 FTP client's specification to make it easier to work in 6to4
scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-ftp64-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.