Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-dpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Packet Layer Security
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, B. Smith
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-18

A mechanism for encrypting and authenticating communication between a
DNS Client and server is presented.  The mechanism is designed to
compliment use of DNSSEC in the case where DNSSEC validation is
performed at the resolver and it is not desirable to repeat
validation at the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-dpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.