Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-15

This document discusses the deployment issues and describes
requirements for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite.
This document describes the various deployment scenarios and
applicability of the Dual-Stack Lite protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.