Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Validation of Route Origination using the Resource Certificate PKI and ROAs
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, G. Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-11-07

This document defines the semantics of a Route Origin Authorization
(ROA) in terms of the context of an application of the Resource
Public Key Infrastructure to validate the origination of routes
advertised in the Border Gateway Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-validation-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.