Subject: I-D Action:draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 11:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Overview of the IETF Network Management Framework and its Standards
	Author(s)       : M. Ersue
	Filename        : draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-02.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2010-11-27

This document gives an overview of the IETF standard management
framework and summarizes existing and ongoing development of IETF
standards-track network management protocols and data models.  The
purpose of this document is on the one hand to help system developers
and users to select appropriate standard management protocols and
data models to address relevant management needs.  On the other hand
the document can be used as an overview and guideline by other SDOs
or bodies planning to use IETF management technologies and data
models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ersue-opsawg-management-fw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.