Subject: I-D Action:draft-yount-krb-cred-clear-text-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Unencrypted Form Of Kerberos 5 KRB_CRED Message
	Author(s)       : R. Yount
	Filename        : draft-yount-krb-cred-clear-text-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-11-08

The Kerberos 5 KRB_CRED message is used to transfer Kerberos
credentials between applications.  When used with a secure transport
the unencrypted form of the KRB_CRED message may be desirable.  This
document describes the unencrypted form of the KRB_CRED message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yount-krb-cred-clear-text-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.