Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP Report Extension for Feedback Suppression
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2010-11-08

In a large RTP session using the RTCP feedback mechanism defined in
RFC 4585, a media source or middlebox may experience transient
overload if some event causes a large number of receivers to send
feedback at once.  This feedback implosion can be mitigated if the
device suffering from overload can send a feedback suppression
message to the receivers to inhibit further feedback.  This memo
defines RTCP extensions for feedback suppression, to suppress NACK
and FIR feedback requests.  It also defines associated SDP
signalling."

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-avt-retransmission-supression-rtp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.