Subject: I-D Action:draft-zyp-json-schema-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A JSON Media Type for Describing the Structure and Meaning of JSON Documents
	Author(s)       : K. Zyp, G. Court
	Filename        : draft-zyp-json-schema-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2010-11-22

JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) Schema defines the media type
"application/schema+json", a JSON based format for defining the
structure of JSON data.  JSON Schema provides a contract for what
JSON data is required for a given application and how to interact
with it.  JSON Schema is intended to define validation,
documentation, hyperlink navigation, and interaction control of JSON
data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zyp-json-schema-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.