Subject: I-D Action:draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 02:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : H. Li, E. Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-11-18

This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
tool to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP 
network in case the propagation of failure status in the client layer 
is not supported as required in [RFC5860].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-mpls-tp-csf-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.