Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:45:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP
	Author(s)       : W. Zhu, M. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-11-24

Full-duplex HTTP follows the basic HTTP request-response semantics
but also allows the server to send the response to the client at the
same time that the client is transmitting the request to the server.
Requirements for Full-duplex HTTP are under-specified in the existing
HTTP specification, and this memo intends to clarify the requirements
for implementing Full-duplex HTTP under the standard HTTP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.