Subject: I-D Action:draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-barring-notification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Communication Barring Notification Information in support of the Dynamic Incoming Communication Barring (ICB) service
	Author(s)       : R. Avasarala, R. Jesske
	Filename        : draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-barring-notification-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-11-22

3GPP is defining the protocol specification for the Communication
Barring (CB) service using IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN)
subsystem supplementary service and more particularly the dynamic
incoming communication barring service.  As part of dynamic incoming
communication barring (ICB) service, a SIP based Event package
framework is used for notifying users about communication barrings
(dynamic and rule based) of their incoming communication sessions.
This document proposes a new SIP event package for allowing users to
subscribe to and receive such notifications.  Users can further
define filters to control the rate and content of such notifications.
The proposed event package is applicable to the ICB supplementary
service in IMS and may not be applicable to the general internet..

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-barring-notification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.