Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-iron-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provider-Managed IRON
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-iron-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-11-22

The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) is a new internetworking
architecture based on encapsulation of inner network layer packets
within outer network layer headers using a non-broadcast, multiple
access (NBMA) virtual interface model.  IRON suggests a third-party
global deployment of servers and relays to achieve a Provider-
Independent (PI) routing and addressing framework, but there may be
instances in which an Internet Service Provider (ISP) wishes to
manage its own IRON deployment.  This document presents a Provider-
Managed IRON framework that offers a fast path alternative for
deployment of a long term solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-iron-pm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.