Subject: I-D Action:draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model Version 2
	Author(s)       : G. Kowack
	Filename        : draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-11-22

The RFC Editor is a set of functions that accepts draft documents
from the community, makes edits and other changes for clarity and
formal correctness, and publishes and archives openly-accessible
RFCs.  Editorial services are provided by a Production Center,
publication and access services by a 'Publisher'.  The RFC Series
Editor is responsible for ensure ongoing operations as well as
development of the Editor function and the Series.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kowack-rfc-editor-model-v2-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.