Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Applicability Statement: The use of RPL in Building and Home Environments
	Author(s)	: A. Brandt, E. Baccelli, R. Cragie
	Filename	: draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2010-11-16
	
The purpose of this document is to to provide guidance in the use of
   RPL to provide the features required in building or home
   environments, two application spaces which share a substantial number
   of requirements.  Note that this document refers to a specific
   revision of the RPL draft, and thus, a new revision of the RPL draft
   will likely necessitate a new revision of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.