Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: ALTO Deployment Considerations: Configuration and Monitoring by ISPs
	Author(s)	: X. Sun, R. Yang
	Filename	: draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2010-11-15
	
   As ALTO specification continues in the ALTO Working Group and some
   applications start to conduct integration with ALTO, more ISPs start
   to evaluate key issues in the deployment of ALTO in their networks.
   In this document, we discuss key issues that an ISP needs to consider
   when deploying ALTO.  In particular, we disucss issues on how to
   configure ALTO information as well as how to monitor the
   effectiveness of ALTO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.