Subject: I-D Action:draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reputation Reporting Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Skoll
	Filename        : draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This draft specifies a protocol for reporting various events
associated with IP addresses.  These events can be collected and
aggregated to form a database containing information about the
reputation of IP addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dskoll-reputation-reporting-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.