Subject: I-D Action:draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PKCS#11 URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : J. Pechanec, D. Moffat
	Filename        : draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, for
identifying PKCS#11 libraries, or for identifying PKCS#11 tokens
themselves.  The URI is based on how PKCS#11 objects, libraries, and
tokens are identified in the PKCS#11 Cryptographic Token Interface
Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.