Subject: I-D Action:draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 04:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Certificate Requests
	Author(s)       : J. Pellikka
	Filename        : draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-11-12

This memorandum describes how the HIP control packets can be used to
send requests for preferred certificates to the correspondent hosts.
This document specifies a new CERTREQ parameter and describes its use
in requesting an issuance of certificates from accepted Certification
Authorities (CAs).  This document focuses on the means as to how to
request for a certificate, and how to signal an error in case of the
desired certificate is not available.  The syntax of certificates and
certificate requests is out of scope of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.