Subject: I-D Action:draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Location Configuration Extensions for Policy Management
	Author(s)       : R. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-11-09

Current location configuration protocols are capable of provisioning
an Internet host with a location URI that refers to the host's
location.  These protocols lack a mechanism for the target host to
inspect or set the privacy rules that are applied to the URIs they
distribute.  This document extends the current location configuration
protocols to provide hosts with a reference to the rules that are
applied to a URI, so that the host can view or set these rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.