Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol Query Extension Block
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-11-07

The Bundle Protocol (BP) provides store-and-forward networking for
Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networks.  This document defines the
BP query extension block (BPQ) which allows applications to query the
stores of nodes on the path along which a bundle containing a bundle
query extension block is routed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.