Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Point-To-Multipoint Extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Morin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-11-26

This document lists a set of functional requirements for Label
Distribution Protocol (LDP) extensions for setting up point-to-
multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSP), in order to deliver
point-to-multipoint applications over a Multi Protocol Label
Switching (MPLS) infrastructure.  It is intended that solutions that
specify LDP procedures for setting up P2MP LSP satisfy these
requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.