Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-layer2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to IS-IS for Layer-2 Systems
	Author(s)       : A. Banerjee, D. Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-layer2-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-11-23

This document specifies the IS-IS extensions necessary to support
link state routing to any protocols running directly over layer 2.
While supporting this concept involves several pieces, this document
only describes extensions to IS-IS.  Furthermore, the TLVs described
in this document are generic layer 2 additions and specific ones as
needed are defined in the IS-IS technology specific extensions.  We
leave it to the systems using these IS-IS extensions to explain how
the information carried in IS-IS is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-layer2-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.