Subject: I-D Action:draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 05:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Capability Exchange for Media Plane Security
	Author(s)       : P. Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-11-25

Negotiating the security mechanisms used between a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) user agent and its next-hop SIP entity is already
described in an RFC.  This document extends negotiation of a security
mechanism to the media plane by defining a new Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) header field parameter to label security mechanisms
that apply to the media plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.