Subject: I-D Action:draft-yunli-nerdrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 23:30:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NER-DRP: Dissemination-based Routing Protocol with Network-layer Error Control
	Author(s)       : W. Laboratory, W. Laboratory
	Filename        : draft-yunli-nerdrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-11-30

To reliably hand over data packets to the destination in Delay 

 Tolerant Networks (DTNs), many dissemination-based routing protocols 

 are proposed. Dissemination-based routing protocols assure nodes 

 including intermediate nodes and destinations have more chances to 

 receive packets, which will increase the probability that the packets 

 can be correctly received by the destination. However, the existing 

 error recovery mechanisms in network layer use the simple CRC to 

 check the data packets independently, and discard the error packets 

 even if one correct packet can be obtained from more than one partly 

 error packets. This document describes Dissemination-based Routing 

 Protocol with Network-layer Error Control (NER-DRP). NER-DRP divides 

 a data packet into RS blocks and inserts redundancy to each block. So 

 the intermediate nodes and destinations can recover a correct data 

 packet from multiple partially error copies of the same packet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yunli-nerdrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.