Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-glass-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GIN with Literal AoRs for SIP in SSPs (GLASS)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-glass-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-11-07

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records.  This document defines a means for other, non-
E.164 AoRs of the Registered-to SSP's domain to be used with 
Martini-based IP-PBXs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-glass-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.