Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Verification with Event-package for Resolution of Managed Open-ended Username Target Handles (VERMOUTH)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The Martini Working Group is defining a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records, using the GIN mechanism defined in [draft-gin].  
Two other drafts, [draft-olive] and [draft-glass], propose the same 
for non-E.164-based AoRs.  This document defines a means by which 
the IP-PBX can verify the resolution entries in the SSP for open-
ended or full AoRs of any GIN-based mechanism, using a new Event-
Package named "vermouth".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-vermouth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.