Subject: I-D Action:draft-hudson-camellia-cts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : G. Hudson
	Filename        : draft-hudson-camellia-cts-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-11-19

This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
checksum types for the Kerberos cryptosystem suite.  The new types
use the Camellia block cipher in CBC-mode with ciphertext stealing
and the CMAC algorithm for integrity protection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hudson-camellia-cts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.