Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
	Author(s)       : U. Herberg, T. Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2010-11-10

This document describes general and flexible TLVs (type-length-value
structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
[RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.