Subject: I-D Action:draft-amante-isis-reverse-metric-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IS-IS Reverse Metric TLV for Network Maintenance Events
	Author(s)       : N. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-amante-isis-reverse-metric-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-29

This document describes an improved IS-IS neighbor management scheme
which can be used to enhance network performance by allowing
operators to quickly and accurately shift traffic away from a point-
to-point or multi-access LAN interface by allowing one IS-IS router
to signal to a second, adjacent IS-IS neighbor to adjust its IS-IS
metric that should be used to temporarily reach the first IS-IS
router during network maintenance events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amante-isis-reverse-metric-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.