Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reference Model for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek
	Filename        : draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This memo discusses suggest a reference model for energy consumption
monitoring and control.  It defines entities involved in energy
management, their roles, and relationships between them.  Considered
entities include energy consumers, energy consumption meters, energy
consumption reporters, energy consumption controllers, and energy
consumption management systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.