Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-park-mext-multipletunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extension of Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (E-HMIPv6) for Multiple Tunnel Support
	Author(s)	: J. Park, S. Chun
	Filename	: draft-park-mext-multipletunnel-00.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2010-11-23
	
This document describes an extension to the Hierarchical Mobile IPv6
   for multiple tunnel support by adopting an IP mobility management
   scheme in which multiple wireless network interfaces are assigned
   active IPv6 care-of addresses and are used simultaneously to enable
   fast handover.  The mechanism of this document not only enhances the
   handover latency, but also drastically reduces the packet loss and
   improves throughput.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-mext-multipletunnel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.