Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-pim-fhr-source-network-prohibition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FHR Source Network Prohibition
	Author(s)       : D. Zhou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-pim-fhr-source-network-prohibition-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-30

This document proposes a multicast stream prohibition method based on
FHR(First Hop Router) sending unicast PIM messages towards source
which enables switch to prohibit unnecessary multicast stream towards
FHR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-pim-fhr-source-network-prohibition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.