Subject: I-D Action:draft-uehara-dtnrg-decentralized-probe-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Message Format for Decentralized Probe Applications for Vehicles
	Author(s)       : K. Uehara, et al.
	Filename        : draft-uehara-dtnrg-decentralized-probe-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-11-08

(This document is a description of the decentralized viechle to
viechle probe mechanism currently being prototyped.  The main purpose
of disclosing this -00 document is to introduce the application idea
and start discussion within the DTNRG.  Because of this, the current
mechanism described in this docment does not conform to the protocols
defined in the DTNRG at this moment.  The mechanism should be updated
based on the discussion in this group.)

This document describes the application message format used for the
decentralized probe system for vehicles.  The probe system exchanges
the application messages between vehicles using the transport
protocol defined in the separate specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uehara-dtnrg-decentralized-probe-message-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.