Subject: I-D Action:draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 05:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'about' URI scheme
	Author(s)       : L. Hunt
	Filename        : draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-11-29

A URI using the "about:" scheme, henceforth referred to as an "about"
URI, is designed to be used internally by applications for almost any
desired purpose.  Such URIs have commonly been used by web browsers
for providing access to built-in functionality, such as application
information, preferences, settings, or "easter eggs".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.