Subject: I-D Action:draft-snell-atompub-inline-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Atom Link "inline" Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-atompub-inline-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-11-09

This specification adds a mechanism to the Atom Syndication Format
which publishers of Atom Feed and Entry documents can use to embed
representations of linked resources into a child element of the atom:
link element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-inline-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.