Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhiyfang-fecai-cesosctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Circuit Emulation Services over SCTP
	Author(s)	: K. Fang, F. Cai, S. Hu, M. Wang
	Filename	: draft-zhiyfang-fecai-cesosctp-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-11-15
	
  This memo defines the mechanism for Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) 
  transport over SCTP or Circuit Emulation Services over SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhiyfang-fecai-cesosctp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.