Subject: I-D Action:draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:45:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signer Info Algorithm Protection Attribute
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-22

A new attribute is defined that allows for protection of the digest
and signature algorithm structures in an authenticated data or a
signer info structure.  Using the attribute includes the algorithm
definition information in the integrity protection process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-smime-algorithm-attribute-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.