Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPEERMINT Peering Architecture
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, J. Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-14.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-11-07

This document defines a peering architecture for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) [RFC3261], it's functional components and
interfaces.  It also describes the components and the steps necessary
to establish a session between two SIP Service Provider (SSP) peering
domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.