Subject: I-D Action:draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Description for IKE in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : M. Saito, et al.
	Filename        : draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-08.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2010-11-10

This document specifies how to establish a media session which
represents a virtual private network using Session Initiation
Protocol for the purpose of on-demand media/application sharing
between peers.  It extends the protocol identifier of Session
Description Protocol (SDP) so that it can negotiate the use of
Internet Key Exchange Protocol (IKE) for media sessions in the SDP
offer/answer model.  It also specifies a method to boot up IKE and
generate IPsec security associations using a self-signed
certificate.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saito-mmusic-sdp-ike-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.