Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Unique Per-Node Origin ASNs for Globally Anycasted Services
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-11-14

This document makes recommendations regarding the use of per-node
unique origin ASNs for globally anycasted critical infrastructure
services in order to provide routing system discriminators for a
given anycasted prefix.  Network managment and monitoring techniques,
or other operational mechanisms may employ this new discriminator in
whatever manner fits their operating environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.