Subject: I-D Action:draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-sack-loss-recovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improving SACK-based loss recovery for TCP
	Author(s)       : R. Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-sack-loss-recovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-11-15

This note clarifies the behavior of TCP SACK while doing loss
recovery close to the end-of-stream.  This allows TCP SACK to never
exhibit worse loss recovery characteristics than TCP NewReno under
identical circumstances.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scheffenegger-tcpm-sack-loss-recovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.