Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Multipart/Report Media Type for the Reporting of Mail System Administrative Messages
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-11-07

The multipart/report Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)
media type is a general "family" or "container" type for electronic
mail reports of any kind.  Although this memo defines only the use of
the multipart/report media type with respect to delivery status
reports, mail processing programs will benefit if a single media type
is used to for all kinds of reports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.