Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-cert-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol Certificates
	Author(s)       : T. Heer, S. Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-cert-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-08

The CERT parameter is a container for X.509.v3 certificates and
Simple Public Key Infrastructure (SPKI) certificates.  It is used for
carrying these certificates in Host Identity Protocol (HIP) control
packets.  This document only specifies the certificate parameter and
the error signaling in case of a failed verification.  The use of
certificates including how certificates are obtained, requested, and
which actions are taken upon successful or failed verification are to
be defined in the documents that use the certificate parameter.
Additionally, this document specifies the representations of Host
Identity Tags in X.509.v3 and SPKI certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-cert-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.