Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: BGP Prefix Origin Validation State Extended Community
	Author(s)	: P. Mohapatra, K. Patel, J. Scudder, D. Ward, R. Bush
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-11-30
	
As part of the origination AS validation process, it can be desirable
   to automatically consider the validation state of routes in the BGP
   decision process.  The purpose of this document is to provide a
   specification for doing so.  The document also defines a new BGP
   opaque extended community to carry the validation state inside an
   autonomous system to influence the decision process of the IBGP
   speakers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.