Subject: I-D Action:draft-retana-ospf-ils-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:30:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Incremental Link State Database Synchronization
	Author(s)       : A. Retana
	Filename        : draft-retana-ospf-ils-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-11-30

The ability of OSPF to transport non-routing information to be used
by other applications was defined by the Opaque LSA Option.  In order
to not impact the convergence of routing information, this document
describes a simple process to incrementally synchronize the routing
and non-routing information residing in an OSPF link-state database.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-ils-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.