Subject: I-D Action:draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 21:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Scheme for Secure Shell (SSH)
	Author(s)       : J. Salowey, S. Suehring
	Filename        : draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-11-09

This document describes the Uniform Resource Identifiers used to
locate resources for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  The document
describes the generic syntax involved in URI definitions as well as
specific definitions for the protocol.  These specific definitions
include user credentials such as username and other parameters such
as host key fingerprint.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-secsh-uri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.