Subject: I-D Action:draft-dd-pret-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:30:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Transfer Support for FTP draft-dd-pret-00
	Author(s)       : D. Daster
	Filename        : draft-dd-pret-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This document specifies new File Transfer Protocol (FTP)

commands to allow for a distributed FTP server to operate

correctly. The purpose is to address an issue in the FTP

Protocol which causes a truely distributed FTP server from

being possible.

  Truely distributed meaning that data-connections do not need

to be routed through the FTP server, itself, to be transferred

to the client, and allowing data to be stored completely

separately from the FTP Server.

Copyright Notice

  Copyright (c) 2010 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the

document authors.  All rights reserved.

  This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal

Provisions Relating to IETF Documents

(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date

of publication of this document.  Please review these

documents carefully, as they describe your rights and

restrictions with respect to this document.  Code Components

extracted from this document must include Simplified BSD

License text as described in Section 4.e of the Trust Legal

Provisions and are provided without warranty as described in

the Simplified BSD License.

[page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dd-pret-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.