Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: S-PMSI Join Extensions for mLDP-Created Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-11-15

The specification for Multicast Virtual Private Networks (MVPN)
contains an option that allows UDP-based "S-PMSI Join" messages to be
used to bind particular customer multicast flows to particular
tunnels through a service provider's network.  This document extends
the MVPN specification so that these options can be used when the
tunnel through the provider's network are Point-to-Multipoint Label
Switched Paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.