Subject: I-D Action:draft-hotz-kx509-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : KX509 Kerberized Certificate Issuance Protocol
	Author(s)       : H. Hotz
	Filename        : draft-hotz-kx509-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This rfc describes a protocol, called kx509, for using Kerberos
tickets to acquire X.509 certificates.

While not (previously) standardized, this protocol is already in use
at several large organizations, and certificates issued with this
protocol are recognized by TAGPMA (The Americas Grid Policy
Management Authority).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hotz-kx509-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.