Subject: I-D Action:draft-boot-autoconf-support4hosts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:30:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for hosts in MANETs
	Author(s)       : T. Boot
	Filename        : draft-boot-autoconf-support4hosts-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-11-29

This document describes how hosts using IPv6 Stateless Address
Autoconfiguration can be used in a MANET, without a need for any
change, neither in functioning of Neighbor Discovery nor in MANET
protocols.  In addition, legacy hosts nor other parts of the network
are faced any deviation on the IPv6 Addressing architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boot-autoconf-support4hosts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.