Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-pim-source-network-pim-snooping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Network PIM Snooping
	Author(s)       : D. Zhou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-pim-source-network-pim-snooping-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-11-30

This document proposes a multicast stream prohibition method based on
the switch between source and FHR (First Hop Router) snooping unicast
PIM messages towards source which enables switch to prohibit
unnecessary multicast stream towards FHR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-pim-source-network-pim-snooping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.