Subject: I-D Action:draft-liang-idr-aira-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An AS-based Inter-domain Routing Architecture for a Scalable Internet (AIRA)
	Author(s)       : Z. University
	Filename        : draft-liang-idr-aira-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-11-08

This document describes a simple, incremental, autonomous system 

 (AS)-based inter-domain routing architecture to solve the scalability 

 problems of the Internet, by separation of Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs) 

 for identifying endpoints and Routing Identifiers (RIDs) for locating 

 endpoints in the Internet. The proposed architecture uses AS numbers 

 as RIDs so that global routing tables can grow only with of AS 

 numbers, thus avoiding the rapid growth driven by constantly 

 increasing IP prefixes. 

 This proposal was stimulated by the problem statement effort at the 

 Amsterdam IAB Routing and Addressing Workshop in October 2006.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liang-idr-aira-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.