Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the FTP Extensions, 2nd edition Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: File Transfer Protocol HOST Command for Virtual Hosts

	Author(s)	: P. Hethmon, R. McMurray
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2010-11-30
	
   This document defines a new FTP command that provides a mechanism for
   FTP clients and servers to identify individual virtual hosts on an
   FTP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.