Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A URN Namespace for the Open Grid Forum (OGF)
	Author(s)	: F. Dijkstra, R. Hughes-Jones
	Filename	: draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-11-11
	
This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is engineered by the Open Grid Forum (OGF) for naming persistent
   resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dijkstra-urn-ogf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.