Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrell-pkng-swig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sign What I'm Given (SWIG)
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell, L. Johansson
	Filename        : draft-farrell-pkng-swig-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-11-08

Current Internet protocols tend to be based on either X.509 based
PKI, or Kerberos.  Both have limitations and age-related issues.  In
this draft, we outline a possible approach to providing similar, and
additional, functionality based on an abstract device that always
signs whatever its given, and that may additionally annotate or
modify its input in order to fulfill the security needs of other
protocols.  This draft describes a SWIG service and how it can be
used to conduct research into a number of important problems in
Internet trust and identity management today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-pkng-swig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.