Subject: I-D Action:draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Security Framework
	Author(s)       : L. Fang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-11-10

This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label
Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).  Extended from MPLS
technologies, MPLS-TP introduces new OAM capabilities, transport
oriented path protection mechanism, and strong emphasis on static
provisioning supported by network management systems.  This document
addresses the security aspects that are relevant in the context of
MPLS-TP specifically.  It describes the security requirements for
MPLS-TP; potential securities threats and migration procedures for
MPLS-TP networks and MPLS-TP inter-connection to MPLS and GMPLS
networks.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
Last Call.

[RFC Editor, please remove this note before publication as an RFC and
insert the correct Streams Boilerplate to indicate that the published
RFC has IETF Consensus.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fang-mpls-tp-security-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.