Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-intarea-seal-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-24.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2010-11-29

For the purpose of this document, a subnetwork is defined as a
virtual topology configured over a connected IP network routing
region and bounded by encapsulating border nodes.  These virtual
topologies are manifested by tunnels that may span multiple IP and/or
sub-IP layer forwarding hops, and can introduce failure modes due to
packet duplication and/or links with diverse Maximum Transmission
Units (MTUs).  This document specifies a Subnetwork Encapsulation and
Adaptation Layer (SEAL) that accommodates such virtual topologies
over diverse underlying link technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-seal-24.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.