Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP GIN MARTINI with Open-plan Local-number Identifier Values for Enterprises (OLIVE)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-10-25

The Martini Working Group has defined a mechanism for SIP IP-PBX 
type devices to REGISTER and obtain SIP service for E.164-based 
Address of Records, using the GIN mechanism [draft-gin].  This 
document defines a means for open-plan Local-Numbers to be used with 
Martini-based IP-PBXs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-martini-with-olive-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.