Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:15:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendation for a Routing Architecture
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-15.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2010-11-07

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, multihoming, and
inter-domain traffic engineering.  This document presents, as a
recommendation of future directions for the IETF, solutions which
will aid the future scalability of the Internet.  To this end, this
document surveys many of the proposals that were brought forward for
discussion in this activity, as well as some of the subsequent
analysis and the architectural recommendation of the chairs.  This
document is a product of the Routing Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-recommendation-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.