Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 08:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Time-to-Live TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-12-08

LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks.  However, in the
present form, this mechanism is inadequate to verify connectivity of
a segment of a Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW) from any node on the
path of the MS-PW.  This document defines a TLV to address this
shortcoming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.