Subject: I-D Action:draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 23:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)       : W. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-12-21

This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
in the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
Protocol (RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-avt-aria-srtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.