Subject: I-D Action:draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Industry Workitem Survey Results
	Author(s)       : B. Khasnabish, et al.
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 164
	Date            : 2010-12-31

At the IETF 77 Clouds Bar BoF, it was suggested that an internet
draft on survey of standard organizations and working groups that are
focusing on cloud-based systems and services be prepared.  The
objective is to take a snapshot of industry activities related to
cloud features and functions for the purpose of creating a gap
analysis.  This document is that survey on industry work items.  At
the end of this survey a section on work item analysis is presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.