Subject: I-D Action:draft-efazendin-pingpong-idp-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 15:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PingPong IdP Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : E. Fazendin
	Filename        : draft-efazendin-pingpong-idp-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-12-07

This specification defines an Identity Provider Discovery profile
using long-term cookies in the user's browser, which are associated
to the user's Identity Provider domain, and an iframe and javascript
solution to reveal the existence of those cookies to Service
Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-efazendin-pingpong-idp-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.