Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:30:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library
	Author(s)       : W. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-03.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2010-12-01

This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  It
is defined according to ForCES FE model [RFC5812] and ForCES protocol
[RFC5810] specifications.  These basic LFB classes are scoped to meet
requirements of typical router functions and considered as the basic
LFB library for ForCES.  Descriptions of individual LFBs are
presented and detailed XML definitions are included in the library.
Several use cases of the defined LFB classes are also proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.