Subject: I-D Action:draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 13:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 support for the Kerberos V5 Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : T. Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2010-12-08

This draft proposes an OAuth2.0 profile for Kerberos v5.  We compare
the Kerberos protocol flow with the OAuth protocol flow and as far as
possible map the relevant parameters in Kerberos to OAuth parameters.
We propose the use of the OAuth 2.0 message flows and its tokens to
carry Kerberos TGTs and Service Tickets in an opaque manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-kerberos-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.