Subject: I-D Action:draft-brasher-ltasp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Long Term Archive Storage Protocol
	Author(s)       : D. Brasher
	Filename        : draft-brasher-ltasp-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-12-13

Long-term archiving storage fundamentally begins with archive data
Accumulation, then Geo-duplication and then Management.  Using
A->G->M, LTASP has been created to solve mid-range and below, long-
term archiving requirements of the small-medium enterprise.  Where
tape has been deployed in the past, LTASP now offers an alternative
solution designed to be more robust and manageable in the long term
than network attached storage devices or simple disk storage alone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-ltasp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.