Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-behave-64-multicast-address-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Multicast Address Format
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-behave-64-multicast-address-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-31

This document specifies an extension to the IPv6 multicast addressing
architecture to be used in the context of IPv4-IPv6 interconnection.
In particular, this document defines an address format for IPv4-
embedded IPv6 multicast addresses.  This address format can be used
for IPv4-IPv6 translation or encapsulation schemes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-behave-64-multicast-address-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.