Subject: I-D Action:draft-turner-additional-new-asn-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional New ASN.1 Modules
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad, S. Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-new-asn-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2010-12-12

The Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) format, and many associated
formats, are expressed using ASN.1.  The current ASN.1 modules
conform to the 1988 version of ASN.1.  This document updates some
auxiliary ASN.1 modules to conform to the 2008 version of ASN.1.
There are no bits-on-the-wire changes to any of the formats; this is
simply a change to the syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-new-asn-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.