Subject: I-D Action:draft-shunyi-secondary-routing-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of a secondary routing structure
	Author(s)       : S. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shunyi-secondary-routing-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-12-02

This document introduces a dynamic secondary routing structure with
the destination address and subnet mask as the first index and DSCP
value as the second. DSCP values of various applications are
extracted and packets are forwarded in accordance with them.
Therefore, applications with different demands of Quality of Service
(QoS) can be served accordingly, which can promote the quality of
transmission and finally achieve differentiated services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shunyi-secondary-routing-structure-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.