Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using 127-bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-Router Links
	Author(s)       : M. Kohno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-15

On inter-router point-to-point links, it is useful for security and
other reasons, to use 127-bit IPv6 prefixes.  Such a practice
parallels the use of 31-bit prefixes in IPv4 [RFC3021].  This
document specifies motivation and usages of 127-bit IPv6 prefix
lengths on inter-router point-to-point links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-prefixlen-p2p-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.