Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-ssl2-must-not-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Prohibiting SSL Version 2.0
	Author(s)	: T. Polk, S. Turner
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tls-ssl2-must-not-04.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2010-12-17
	
This document requires that when TLS clients and servers establish 
   connections that they never negotiate the use of Secure Sockets Layer 
   (SSL) version 2.0.  This document updates the backward compatibility 
   sections found in the Transport Security Layer (TLS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-ssl2-must-not-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.