Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xwwang-ipv6tesf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: TESF Based on True IPv6 Address Access

	Author(s)	: X. Wang, Z. Wen, W. Wang, J. Liu, P. Liu
	Filename	: draft-xwwang-ipv6tesf-00.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2010-12-23
	
   The current Email infrastructure has the property that any host
   sending mail to the mail system can identify itself as any user name
   it wants.  Furthermore, the current Email framework neither
   authenticates the sender nor traces the source of the mail, so even
   find a spam, the method is just to reject the mail or insert the mail
   source into "blacklist", and both of these methods can!_t deracinate
   the generation of spam.  This document design a Email source address
   authentication based on true IPv6 address access to identify and
   authenticate the mail source address, to trace the mail sender
   effectively, and to deracinate the generation of spam.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xwwang-ipv6tesf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.