Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 17:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for a Tunnel Based EAP Method
	Author(s)       : K. Hoeper, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-16

This memo defines the requirements for a tunnel-based Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP) Method.  This tunnel method will use
Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a secure tunnel.  The
tunnel will provide support for password authentication, EAP
authentication and the transport of additional data for other
purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eaptunnel-req-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.