Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-seak-malware-dedl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Detection Event Description Language (DEDL)

	Author(s)	: Seak, C. Wang
	Filename	: draft-seak-malware-dedl-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2010-12-26
	
   This document describes the detection event description language
   (DEDL). DEDL is common standards languages proposed for describing
   the network security detection event, with which the network security
   event detection device can handle the detection result effectively.
   It describes the detection event in a standard format by using the
   descriptor and support general condition deduction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seak-malware-dedl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.