Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jguerin-pipp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Pay It Proper Protocol -- PIPP
	Author(s)	: J. Guerin
	Filename	: draft-jguerin-pipp-00.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2010-12-6
	
The Pay It Proper Protocol (PIPP) is an application-level network
   protocol for inter-process communication over the Internet using
   batches of function calls.  PIPP is to replace the use of HTTP for
   inter-process communication over the Internet, e.g. between a browser
   and a web server, leaving HTTP the task of downloading resources.  A
   distinction is made between HTTP links to resources and PIPP
   application links.  PIPP allows as many applications as possible to
   communicate over the Internet.  This RFC defines the protocol and
   application links, explains how to use PIPP to develop applications,
   explains how to develop browsers for PIPP applications, and explains
   how to develop secure applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jguerin-pipp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.