Subject: I-D Action:draft-jpwang-ccamp-alg-dis-mul-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Novel Inter-domain Routing Algorithm in Distributed Multi-Domain Optical Network
	Author(s)       : J. Wang
	Filename        : draft-jpwang-ccamp-alg-dis-mul-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-12-20

The routing problem of multi-domain optical network includes 
intra-domain routing and inter-domain routing.Although the 
intra-domain routing algorithm has been well studied, the 
inter-domain routing computation in distributed multi-domain optical 
network still presents many problems and needs further research.
Compared to single domain, the routing computation in multi-domain 
network needs topology abstraction.In this paper, we first have 
full-mesh topology abstraction improved, and then present a novel 
algorithm to calculate the inter-domain routing. By computing the 
shortest path based on the available wavelengths, the proposed 
algorithm improves the performance of routing provision. Simulation 
results show that the new algorithm achieves the satisfactory
blocking performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jpwang-ccamp-alg-dis-mul-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.