Subject: I-D Action:draft-shin-augmented-pake-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 19:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Most Efficient Augmented Password-Only Authentication and Key Exchange for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : S. Shin
	Filename        : draft-shin-augmented-pake-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2010-12-06

This document describes an efficient augmented password-only
authentication and key exchange (AugPAKE) protocol where a user
remembers a low-entropy password and its verifier is registered in
the intended server.  In general, the user password is chosen from a
small set of dictionary whose space is within the off-line dictionary
attacks.  The AugPAKE protocol described here is secure against
passive attacks, active attacks and off-line dictionary attacks (on
the obtained messages with passive/active attacks), and also provides
resistance to server compromise (in the context of augmented PAKE
security).  In addition, this document describes how the AugPAKE
protocol is integrated into IKEv2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-augmented-pake-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.