Subject: I-D Action:draft-levine-iprangepub-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 21:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An efficient method to publish ranges of IP addresses in the DNS
	Author(s)       : J. Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-iprangepub-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-12-28

The DNS has long been used to publish lists of IPv4 address ranges in
blacklists and whitelists.  The size of the IPv6 address space makes
the entry-per-IP approach used for IPv4 lists impractical.  A new
technique for publishing IP address ranges is described.  It is
intended to permit efficient publishing and querying, and to have
good DNS cache behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-iprangepub-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.