Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-12-06

This document describes a new DHCPv6 option for distributing address
selection policy information defined in RFC3484 to a client.  With
this option, site administrators can distribute address selection
policy to control the node's address selection behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.