Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 00:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: Adjacency
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-16

This document describes the TRILL LAN Hello protocol as regards
adjacency, designated RBridge selection, and MTU procedures, with
state machines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-adj-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.