Subject: I-D Action:draft-romano-dcon-framework-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : S. Romano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-12-20

This document defines the framework for Distributed Conferencing
(DCON).  The framework draws inspiration from the work carried out in
the XCON working group, which has defined a complete architecture for
centralized conferencing.  DCON is based on the idea that a
distributed conference can be setup by appropriately orchestrating
the operation of a number of XCON focus elements, each in charge of
managing a certain number of participants.  Interaction between each
participant and the corresponding conference focus is based on the
standard XCON framework, whereas inter-focus interaction is defined
in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-framework-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.