Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 02:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practice of Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)extension mapping for Chinese Domain Name
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-07

This document describes a practice of Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) extension mapping for supporting Chinese domain
names,especially for the variant chinese names.  Specified in XML,
this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide
additional features required by Chinese domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.