Subject: I-D Action:draft-fastenrath-ethics-search-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 05:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ethics Search Protocol (ESP) for Internet Search Engines
	Author(s)       : B. Fastenrath
	Filename        : draft-fastenrath-ethics-search-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2010-12-09

This document contains a specification for imprints, ethical
policies and social contracts, the annotation of these, as well
as the annotation of arbitrary content that can be referenced
by fully qualified URIs, the submission of digitally signed tickets
concerning imprints, ethical policies, social contracts or
annotations, and a search interface for internet search engines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fastenrath-ethics-search-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.