Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-cp-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 18:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Certificate Policy (CP) for the Resource PKI (RPKI
	Author(s)       : S. Kent, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-cp-16.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2010-12-03

This document describes the certificate policy for a Public Key
Infrastructure (PKI) used to support attestations about Internet
resource holdings. Each organization that distributes IP addresses
or Autonomous System (AS) numbers to an organization will, in
parallel, issue a certificate reflecting this distribution. These
certificates will enable verification that the resources indicated
in the certificate have been distributed to the holder of the
associated private key and that this organization is the current,
unique holder of these resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-cp-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.