Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Addition of the ARIA Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)	: W. Kim, J. Lee, J. Park, D. Kwon
	Filename	: draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-12-6
	
This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
   Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the ARIA encryption
   algorithm as a block cipher.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-tls-aria-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.