Subject: I-D Action:draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generalized PAC for Kerberos V5
	Author(s)       : S. Sorce, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-12-17

This draft proposes a generalized authorization structure for the
Kerberos V5 protocol.  Such an authorization structure would allow
for greater interoperability among directory services and other
related Kerberos services across differing realms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.