Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-pro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:00:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RSVP-TE Reservation Protocol Based on Priority in Multi-Domain Optical Network
	Author(s)       : J. Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-pro-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-12

ASON (Automatic Switch Optical Network), which provides fast and 
dynamic connection from point to point, is the typical representation 
of the next generation intelligent optical network. There are two 
main kinds of resource reservation protocols in RSVP-TE (Resource 
Reservation Protocol-Traffic Engineering), the most widely applied 
signaling in ASON, which are FRP (forward reservation protocol) and 
BRP (backward reservation protocol). Both of them are used to apply 
in single-domain optical network. However, when they are used in 
multi-domain optical network, there are apparent drawbacks. On base 
of FRP and BRP, we propose a reservation protocol-IDRPBP, which is 
based on priority in multi-domain optical network with wavelength 
conversion implement at border nodes. Through analysis and simulation, 
we find it can achieve the trade-off between blocking probability and 
connection setup time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-mpls-rsvp-te-pro-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.