Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-herzog-static-ecdh-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Use of static-static Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman key agreement in Cryptographic Message Syntax
	Author(s)	: J. Herzog, R. Khazan
	Filename	: draft-herzog-static-ecdh-02.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2010-12-8
	
This document describes how to use 'static-static' Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellman key-agreement with the Cryptographic Message Syntax.
   In this form of key-agreement, the Diffie-Hellman values of both
   sender and receiver are long-term values contained in certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herzog-static-ecdh-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.