Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Goals for Scalable Internet Routing
	Author(s)       : T. Li
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-20

It is commonly recognized that the Internet routing and addressing
architecture is facing challenges in scalability, mobility, multi-
homing, and inter-domain traffic engineering.  The Routing Research
Group is investigating an alternate architecture to meet these
challenges.  This document consists of a prioritized list of design
goals for the target architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-design-goals-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.