Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 03:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Re-INVITE and Target-refresh Request Handling in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-19

The procedures for handling SIP re-INVITEs are described in RFC 3261.
Implementation and deployment experience has uncovered a number of
issues with the original documentation, and this document provides
additional procedures that update the original specification to
address those issues.  In particular, this document defines in which
situations a UAS (User Agent Server) should generate a success
response and in which situations a UAS should generate an error
response to a re-INVITE.  Additionally, this document defines further
details of procedures related to target-refresh requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-reinvite-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.