Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-hcitp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 06:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hardware Configuration Information Transfer Protocol Version 0.9 (HCITP/0.9)
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-hcitp-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-12-17

This document is a specification of Hardware Information
Configuration Transfer Protocol version 0.9 (HCITP/0.9). This
protocol is used to request and transfer information about hardware
and can occasionally be used to request information about OS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-hcitp-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.