Subject: I-D Action:draft-jeong-vnrg-virtual-networks-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Networks Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : S. Jeong, D. Colle
	Filename        : draft-jeong-vnrg-virtual-networks-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-23

This document presents the definition and effectiveness of virtual
networks and discusses the key components and challenges of
supporting virtual networks in the networks.  It also describes acid
tests for virtual networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-vnrg-virtual-networks-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.