Subject: I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-5892bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0
	Author(s)       : P. Faltstrom, P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-5892bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2010-12-13

This document specifies IETF consensus related to and changes made to
Unicode when version 6.0 was released on Oct 11 2011.  The consensus
is that no update is needed to RFC 5892 based on the changes made in
Unicode 6.0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faltstrom-5892bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.