Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-dns-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Resource Records for ILNP
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson, S. Rose
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-dns-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-12-10

This note describes additional optional Resource Records for
use with the Domain Name System (DNS).  These optional resource
records are for use with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
(ILNP).  This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-dns-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.