Subject: I-D Action:draft-marques-idr-aggregate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Topology-based aggregation
	Author(s)       : P. Marques, R. White
	Filename        : draft-marques-idr-aggregate-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-12-21

This document defines a mechanism which allows more-specific IP
address prefixes to be aggregated when they are topologically
equivalent or less preferable than a less-specific advertisement.

It is designed to allow multi-homed sites to use "Provider
Aggregatable" (PA) addresses and obtain both redundancy and local
traffic optimizations when using multiple service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-idr-aggregate-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.