Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional protocol requirements on DECADE
	Author(s)       : X. Zhu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-27

The DECoupled Application Data Enroute(DECADE)working group is
specifying standardized interfaces for accessing in-network storage
from applications to store, retrieve and manage data. The main object
is to provide a framework that is useful to the applications,
including P2P applications and other data-oriented applications,
possibly related applications that can benefit from accessing in-
network storage. This memo focuses on some requirements such as
request redirecting and so on which are on the central of mobility,
wireless network environment and CDN application. We present these in
this memo as additional requirements that should be considered for
the DECADE architecture and protocol specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-decade-additional-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.