Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 13:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for TCP Throughput Testing
	Author(s)       : B. Constantine, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-07

This framework describes a methodology for measuring end-to-end TCP 
throughput performance in a managed IP network. The intention is to
provide a practical methodology to validate TCP layer performance.  
The goal is to provide a better indication of the user experience. 
In this framework, various TCP and IP parameters are identified and 
should be tested as part of a managed IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.