Subject: I-D Action:draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : J. Tripathi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-12-13

This document presents a performance evaluation of the Routing
Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL) for small outdoor and
for a large scale smart meter network.  Detailed simulations are
carried out to produce several routing performance metrics using a
set of real-life scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.