Subject: I-D Action:draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Reference Framework
	Author(s)       : B. Khasnabish, et al.
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2010-12-31

During IETF 78 Clouds Bar BoF, it was observed that there is no
standard reference framework for Cloud Services.  Based on the survey
of Cloud-based systems and services (draft-Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-
survey-00, draft-khasnabish-cloud-Industry-workitems-survey-00),
intra-cloud and inter-cloud reference frameworks are developed and
presented in this document.  The requirements of each layer are also
identified and discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.