Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-herzog-setkey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A set-key attribute for symmetric-key packages
	Author(s)	: J. Herzog, R. Khazan
	Filename	: draft-herzog-setkey-02.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2010-12-8
	
A set-key is a symmetric key (or set of keys) associated with an
   immutable set of participants.  This document defines a set-key
   attribute for use in the CMS-based symmetric-key package structure
   defined in in RFC XXXX. {{{ RFC Editor, please replace XXXX with the
   number assigned to draft-ietf-keyprov-symmetrickeyformat when it is
   published. }}}

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herzog-setkey-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.