Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 10:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
	Author(s)       : H. Singh, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-12-20

This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
of IPv6 hosts attached to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-cpe-router-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.