Subject: I-D Action:draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 06:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for the XCON-DCON Synchronization Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Romano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-20

The Distributed Conferencing (DCON) framework provides the means to
distribute Centralized Conference (XCON) information by appropriately
orchestrating a number of centralized focus entities (clouds).  The
mechanism we propose to make each XCON cloud communicate with its
related DCON peer is based on the use of some kind of XCON-DCON
Synchronization Protocol (XDSP).  This document gives the
requirements for XDSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.