Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Security Considerations for the SHA-0 and SHA-1 Message-Digest Algorithms
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, T. Polk, S. Turner, L. Chen
	Filename	: draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-02.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2010-12-6
	
This document includes security considerations for the SHA-0 and SHA-
   1 message digest algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sha0-sha1-seccon-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.