Subject: I-D Action:draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 18:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Basic Guideline for Listing ISPs that Run IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Kawamura, E. Jankiewicz
	Filename        : draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-12-08

There are many web sites that list IPv6 enabled service providers, or
attempt to categorize the IPv6 capability of ISPs.  While these
opinions are helpful, there is no standard criteria used by the
sites, so it is difficult to compare the results.  This document
surveys current listings, and proposes a set of guidelines that could
be taken into consideration by theses sites, or by anyone looking to
evaluate an ISP's IPv6 capability.  This guideline can also be used
as a checklist by ISPs planning activation of IPv6 in their network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kawamura-ipv6-isp-listings-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.