Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrw-nat66-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix Translation
	Author(s)       : M. Wasserman, F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-mrw-nat66-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-12-16

This document describes a stateless, transport-agnostic IPv6-to-IPv6
Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6) function that provides the address
independence benefit associated with IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT (NAT44), and in
addition provides a 1:1 relationship between addresses in the
"inside" and "outside" prefixes, preserving end to end reachability
at the network layer.

Requirements Terminology

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-nat66-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.