Subject: I-D Action:draft-thubert-6man-reverse-routing-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse Routing Header
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-reverse-routing-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2010-12-10

For new classes of devices such as highly constrained nodes, forward
and return Record Route capabilities are required to enable basic
forwarding operations.  This memo defines a such a technique for
IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-6man-reverse-routing-header-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.