Subject: I-D Action:draft-han-netext-host-initiation-flow-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 00:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Initiation for Flow Mobility in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Y. Han, et al.
	Filename        : draft-han-netext-host-initiation-flow-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2010-12-24

Multihomed mobile nodes are capable of simultaneous attachment to
multiple access networks.  In this case, a PMIPv6-enabled local
mobility anchor should distribute the application traffic to a proper
access network which the mobile nodes wish to receive from.  This
document specifies how mobile nodes send their desire of flow
movement to an attached mobile access gateway, which then relays it
to a local mobility anchor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-han-netext-host-initiation-flow-mobility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.