Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Use of Presence Information with Auto Responder functionality
	Author(s)       : R. George, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-03

This document describes how the Sieve email filtering language, along
with some extensions, can be used to create automatic replies to
incoming electronic mail messages based on the address book and
presence information of the recipient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-autoreply-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.