Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update
	Author(s)	: R. Key, L. Jin, S. DeLord, S. Boutros, R. Rahman, T. Nadeau, V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-12-8
	
This draft describes the problem of control word negotiation 
   mechanism specified in [RFC4447]. Based on the problem analysis, a 
   message exchanging mechanism is introduced to solve this control word 
   negotiation issue. This draft is to update [RFC4447] control word 
   negotiation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.