Subject: I-D Action:draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 05:45:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indication of features supported by proxy
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg, I. Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-07

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Caller Preferences" extension
defined in RFC 3840 provides a mechanism that allows a SIP message to
convey information relating to the originator's capabilities.  This
document makes it possible for SIP proxies to convey similar
information, by extending the rr-param rule defined in RFC 3261, so
that the header field parameter can be used to convey feature tags
that indicate features supported by the proxy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.