Subject: I-D Action:draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Using IPv6 Transition Mechanisms during IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : J. Arkko, F. Baker
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2010-12-27

The Internet continues to grow beyond the capabilities of IPv4.  An
expansion in the address space is clearly required.  With its
increase in the number of available prefixes and addresses in a
subnet, and improvements in address management, IPv6 is the only real
option on the table.  Yet, IPv6 deployment requires some effort,
resources, and expertise.  The availability of many different
deployment models is one reason why expertise is required.  This
document discusses the IPv6 deployment models and migration tools,
and recommends ones that have been found to work well in operational
networks in many common situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.