Subject: I-D Action:draft-asai-cross-domain-overlay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 19:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Solution Approach for AS Relationships-aware Overlay Routing
	Author(s)       : H. Asai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-asai-cross-domain-overlay-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-12-14

This document provides an idea of cross-domain traffic control in
overlay routing such as peer-to-peer content delivery networks to
reduce transit traffic that costs more for Internet service
providers.  The simulation results in this document show the
advantage of AS relationships-aware overlay routing and cross-domain
cooperation.  This document also proposes a solution approach to take
into account AS relationships for overlay routing, with hiding
confidential information as much as possible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asai-cross-domain-overlay-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.