Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-netblt-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Block Transfer Protocol (NETBLT) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-netblt-iana-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-12-27

This document defined IANA considerations for Network Block Transfer
Protocol (NETBLT). This protocol uses several values that are to be
assigned by IANA, but no appropriate registries have been created so
far. This document serves as a foundation for such registries. It
updates RFC 998.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-netblt-iana-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.