Subject: I-D Action:draft-bjorklund-netmod-interfaces-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 08:30:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Interface Configuration
	Author(s)       : M. Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-netmod-interfaces-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-12-08

This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
network interfaces.  It is expected that interface type specific
configuration data models augment the generic interfaces data model
defined in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjorklund-netmod-interfaces-cfg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.