Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ILNP Nonce Destination Option
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-12-10

This document describes an experimental Nonce Destination Option
that is part of the Identifier Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).
This option is used with the ILNP variant that is based upon
IPv6.  This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.