Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-irtp-iana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 02:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Reliable Transaction Protocol (IRTP) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-irtp-iana-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2010-12-26

This document defined IANA considerations for Internet Reliable
Transaction Protocol (IRTP). This protocol uses several values that
are to be assigned by IANA, but no appropriate registries have been
created so far. This document serves as a foundation for such
registries. It updates RFC 938.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-irtp-iana-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.