Subject: I-D Action:draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 14:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Transport Port Uses
	Author(s)       : J. Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-12-03

This document provides recommendations to application and service
designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space to
help in its preservation. **NOTE THAT THIS CURRENT VERSION IS
LARGELY AN OUTLINE OF ISSUES**.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.