Subject: I-D Action:draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specifying Civic Address Extensions in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-12-16

New fields are occasionally added to civic addresses.  A backwardly-
compatible mechanism for adding civic address elements to the Geopriv
civic address format is described.  A formal mechanism for handling
unsupported extensions when translating between XML and DHCP civic
address forms is defined for entities that need to perform this
translation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local-civic-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.