Subject: I-D Action:draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 02:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo)
	Author(s)       : A. Knauf, et al.
	Filename        : draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-01.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2010-12-30

This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
Control (DisCo) with SIP.  DisCo preserves conference addressing
through a single SIP URI by splitting its semantic of identifier and
locator using a new Kind data structure.  Conference members are
enabled to select conference controllers based on proximity awareness
and to recover from failures of individual resource instances.  DisCo
proposes call delegation to balance the load at focus peers.  The
document also introduces methods to establish security and trust for
a shared resource access, as well as for compatibility with
conference unaware clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.