Subject: I-D Action:draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 14:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IPv4 - IPv6 multicast translator
	Author(s)       : S. Venaas, et al.
	Filename        : draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-12-22

This document describes an IPv4 - IPv6 translator device that embeds
all IPv4 multicast group addresses into IPv6, and allows IPv6 hosts
to receive from and send to any IPv4 multicast group.  This mechanism
can be also used to allow IPv4 hosts to receive from and send to a
subset of the IPv6 multicast groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-venaas-behave-mcast46-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.