Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 20:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering Task Force
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2010-12-27

This document describes the inner workings of IETF meetings and
Working Groups, discusses organizations related to the IETF, and
introduces the standards process.  It is not a formal IETF process
document but instead an informational overview.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.