Subject: I-D Action:draft-portman-siprec-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The SIP-based Media Recording Protocol (SIPREC)
	Author(s)       : L. Portman
	Filename        : draft-portman-siprec-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-13

SIPREC Session Recording Protocol is used for establishing recording
session and reporting of the medata of the communication session.

This document specifies the SIPREC Protocol (SIPREC).  SIPREC is used
between Session Recording Client (SRC) and Session Recording Server
(SRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-portman-siprec-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.