Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanno-secsh-camellia-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Camellia cipher for the Secure Shell Transport Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Kanno, M. Kanda
	Filename        : draft-kanno-secsh-camellia-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-27

Secure shell (SSH) is a secure remote-login protocol.  SSH provides
for algorithms that provide authentication, key agreement,
confidentiality, and data-integrity services.  The purpose of this
document is to specify the Camellia cipher as symmetric encryption
algorithm for the SSH Transport Layer Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanno-secsh-camellia-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.