Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-booth-clip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Common Logic Interface Protocol (CLIP) Framework
	Author(s)	: B. Booth
	Filename	: draft-booth-clip-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2011-1-20
	
This document defines the Common Logic Interface Protocol (CLIP)
   framework. CLIP provides a programming language independent interface
   between system components. An overview of CLIP is provided as well as
   a description of logical systems. In addition, the CLIP syntax is
   defined. Example pseudo-code for common clip utility functions are
   provided. Finally, some additional notes and recommended practices
   are included in the document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-booth-clip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.