Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 05:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-01-06

This document identifies and analyses several PCP failure scenarios.
A procedure to retrieve the mapping(s) from the PCP Server is
proposed.  This procedure relies upon the use of two new PCP OpCodes:
GET and GETNEXT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.