Subject: I-D Action:draft-lanz-cicm-lm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM) Logical Model
	Author(s)       : D. Lanz, L. Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-lm-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-01-10

This document defines an abstract model for high assurance
cryptographic modules.  It defines the relevant terminology and high-
level descriptions of the types of services and operations offered by
such modules.  The goal is to provide a common vocabulary for
discussing the programming of high assurance modules.

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-lm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.