Subject: I-D Action:draft-nir-tls-eap-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS using EAP Authentication
	Author(s)       : Y. Nir, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nir-tls-eap-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-01-03

This document describes an extension to the TLS protocol to allow TLS
clients to authenticate with legacy credentials using the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP).

This work follows the example of IKEv2, where EAP has been added to
the protocol to allow clients to use different credentials such as
passwords, token cards, and shared secrets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-tls-eap-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.