Subject: I-D Action:draft-kao-pb-l3vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP/PB IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
	Author(s)       : P. Kao
	Filename        : draft-kao-pb-l3vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-10

This document describes a method by which a Service Provider may use
an IEEE 802.1ad PBN (Provider Bridge Network) to provide IP Virtual 
Private Network Service for its customers.  This method extends 
the BGP/MPLS IP VPN service to allow IP VPN service to be offered 
using a PBN instead.  This document specifies the way in which this 
is done.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kao-pb-l3vpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.