Subject: I-D Action:draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Distribution Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : G. Bertrand, E. Stephan
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-13

This document depicts use cases for content delivery network (CDN)
interconnection based on Orange experiments.  The use cases are
divided in the two following categories.  Category 1 use cases
present situations that require a footprint extension for existing
CDNs.  Category 2 use cases include additional situations where CDN
interconnection would be desirable in a longer term.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.