Subject: I-D Action:draft-harding-as2-restart-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AS2 Restart for Very Large Messages
	Author(s)       : T. Harding
	Filename        : draft-harding-as2-restart-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-26

AS2 Restart provides a method for AS2 clients and servers to restart
payload transfers from the point of failure without requiring the
entire document to be resent.

Keywords

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harding-as2-restart-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.