Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-trill-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 14:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL Use of IS-IS
	Author(s)       : A. Banerjee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-trill-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-01-04

The IETF has standardized the TRILL protocol, which provides
transparent Layer 2 forwarding using encapsulation with a hop count
and IS-IS link state routing. This document specifies the data
formats and code points for the IS-IS extensions to support TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-trill-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.