Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-json-web-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 17:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) - Claims and Signing
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jones-json-web-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-01-04

JSON Web Token (JWT) is a means of representing signed content using
JSON data structures, including claims to be transferred between two
parties.  The claims in a JWT are encoded as a JSON object that is
digitally signed and optionally encrypted.  Encryption for JWTs is
described in a separate companion specification.

The suggested pronunciation of JWT is the same as the English word
"jot".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-token-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.