Subject: I-D Action:draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 23:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for Telepresence Multi-streams
	Author(s)       : A. Romanow, et al.
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-11

Telepresence conferencing systems seek to create the sense of really
being present.  A number of techniques for handling audio and video
streams are used to create this experience.  When these techniques
are not similar, interoperability between different systems is
difficult at best, and often not possible.  Conveying information
about the relationships between multiple streams of media would allow
senders and receivers to make choices to allow telepresence systems
to interwork.  This memo describes the most typical and important use
cases for sending multiple streams in a telepresence conference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.