Subject: I-D Action:draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ANSI C12.22, IEEE 1703 and MC12.22 Transport Over IP
	Author(s)       : A. Moise, J. Brodkin
	Filename        : draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-08.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-01-10

This RFC provides a framework for transporting ANSI C12.22/IEEE 1703/
MC12.22 Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Application-Layer
Messages on an IP network.

This document is not an official submission on behalf of the ANSI
C12.19 and C12.22 working groups.  It was created by participants in
those groups building on knowledge of several proprietary C12.22 over
IP implementations.  The content of this document is an expression of
a consensus aggregation of those implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-c1222-transport-over-ip-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.