Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-igp-monitor-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 10:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: IMP Protocol
	Author(s)	: R. Wang, W. Meng, L. Yu
	Filename	: draft-wang-igp-monitor-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2011-1-4
	
This document proposes a protocol named IMP, which can be used for 
   monitoring IGP routing protocol. Compared to the widely used packets 
   catch and route listening method, this protocol is more convenient 
   for obtaining routing information and capturing routing changes, can 
   well satisfy network routing monitoring and research purpose. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-igp-monitor-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.