Subject: I-D Action:draft-raza-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Typed Wildcard PW FEC Elements
	Author(s)       : K. Raza, S. Boutros
	Filename        : draft-raza-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-01-31

An extension to the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) defines the 
general notion of a "Typed Wildcard Forwarding Equivalence Class 
(FEC) Element".  This can be used when it is desired to request all 
label bindings for a given type of FEC Element, or to release or 
withdraw all label bindings for a given type of FEC element.  
However, a typed wildcard FEC element must be individually defined 
for each type of FEC element.  This specification defines the typed 
wildcard FEC elements for the Pseudowire Identifier (PW Id) and 
Generalized Pseudowire Identifier (Gen. PW Id) FEC types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raza-pwe3-pw-typed-wc-fec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.