Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Support for NAT64
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-25

This memo specifies modifications required to NAT64 so that IPv6 only
hosts can receive multicast data from IPv4 only servers.  The
protocol is based on translating IPv4 multicast data before
delivering it to the host in IPv6.  The protocol also allows IPv6
only host to join IPv4 any source/ source specific multicast group in
IPv6 using Multicast Listener Discovery protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.