Subject: I-D Action:draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP Type-Length-Value Container
	Author(s)       : N. Cam-Winget, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-02

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), defined in RFC 3748,
facilitates multiple authentication methods that are widely deployed
today.  As tunnel mechanisms become more prevalent, there has been
interest in carrying other types of data between the EAP Peer and the
EAP server.  Existing tunnel EAP methods have already defined generic
data structures to carry such information.

This document defines a generic TLV "container" that can be used
within an EAP method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.