Subject: I-D Action:draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 07:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP-based Failure Detection and Recovery for Multihoming
	Author(s)       : T. Yuan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-02

Fault tolerance is one of greatest feature of multihomed host. This
document proposes a failure detection and communication recovery
mechanism for Host Identity Protocol. It can be applied to HIP by
using new defined HIP parameters. A HIP-enabled multihomed host can
switch to alternative locator if current link breaks down by adopting
this mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.