Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 23:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-07

This memo presents an experimental proposal to supplement Domain Keys
Identified Mail (DKIM) and Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP) by
allowing advertisement of third-party signature authorizations on
behalf of an email originator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.