Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 20:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Network Architecture
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-01-23

This document proposes a new IP-only L2VPN solution which uses 
BGP/MPLS IP VPN technology [RFC4364] with some extensions, together 
with some other proven technologies including ARP proxy 
[RFC925][RFC1027] to provide a more scalable IP-only L2VPN services 
across a MPLS/IP backbone. This solution is intended to be a 
scalable data center network architecture which can be deployed 
today as an alternative to the spanning tree protocol bridge 
technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.