Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for P2MP LSP Egress Local Protection
	Author(s)       : H. Chen, S. Ning
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-11

This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting egress nodes of
a Traffic Engineered (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched
Path (LSP) in a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
MPLS (GMPLS) network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.