Subject: I-D Action:draft-schaad-eps-smime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Email Policy Service ASN.1 Processing
	Author(s)       : J. Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-eps-smime-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-01-21

When using the Email Policy Service model, there exist the
communications with the policy server which are based in XML and
there are the communications which are S/MIME based and thus done in
ASN.1.  This document covers the ASN.1 requirements and the
modifications in S/MIME processing needed to implement an Email
Policy Service system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-eps-smime-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.