Subject: I-D Action:draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 18:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Block Transfer Protocol (NETBLT)
	Author(s)       : J. White, M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-01-14

This document is a specification of version 5 of Network Block
Transfer Protocol (NETBLT). This protocol was firstly specified in
RFC 969, that has been made obsolete by RFC 998. Nevertheless, none
of these documents match current Internet Standards and are
deprecated. This document aligns the NETBLT specification with the
most current Internet Standards and obsoletes RFC 998.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.