Subject: I-D Action:draft-beauchamp-private-wire-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO package for Private Wire
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton
	Filename        : draft-beauchamp-private-wire-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-01-14

Application level data exchanged using the SIP INFO method are
supported and documented in specifications known as 'INFO Packages'.
This document defines functionality associated with Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) Private Wire functionality and creates an
'INFO Package' for carrying such application level data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beauchamp-private-wire-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.