Subject: I-D Action:draft-kao-path-binding-bgp4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrying Path Binding Information in BGP-4
	Author(s)       : P. Kao
	Filename        : draft-kao-path-binding-bgp4-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-01-10

When BGP is used to distribute a route, it can also be used to 
distribute a Link Layer PATH_NEXT_HOP binding which is mapped to that 
route such that packets to that network route can be switched 
directly across an Ethernet switched network. This document specifies 
the way in which this is done.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kao-path-binding-bgp4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.