Subject: I-D Action:draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reducing the Standards Track to Two Maturity Levels
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-01-24

This document proposes several changes to the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF) Standards Process defined in RFC 2026, primarily a
reduction from three IETF standards track maturity levels to two.

{{ RFC Editor: please change "proposes several changes to the" to
"changes the". }}

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.