Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Email Headers
	Author(s)       :  . Yang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-24

Internet mail was originally limited to 7-bit ASCII.  Recent
enhancements support Unicode's UTF-8 encoding in portions of a
message.  Full internationalization of electronic mail requires
additional enhancement, including support for UTF-8 in user-oriented
header fields, such as in the To, From, and Subject fields.  This
document specifies an enhancement to Internet mail that permits
native UTF-8 support in the header and body of a message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5335bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.