Subject: I-D Action:draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 05:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Distribution Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : G. Bertrand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-01-31

Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
footprint and the end-user experience of a content delivery service,
at a reasonable cost.  This document outlines real world use-cases
(not technical solutions) for interconnecting CDNs.  The intention is
to motivate CDN Interconnection and to support the case for formation
of a Working Group, which would work on the definition of
standardized, inter-operable method(s) for interconnecting CDNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.