Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 02:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
	Author(s)       : E. Kim, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-01-18

This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  This
document provides dimensions of design space for LoWPAN applications.
A list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG is provided with the
characteristics of each dimension.  A complete list of practical use
cases is not the goal of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.