Subject: I-D Action:draft-crocker-dkim-doseta-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 22:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA)
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker, M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-crocker-dkim-doseta-00.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2011-01-13

DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA) is a component mechanism that
enables development of a security-related service, such as
authentication or encryption, with keys based on domain names; the
name owner can be any actor involved in the handling of the data,
such as the author's organization, a server operator or one of their
agents.  The DOSETA Library provides a collection of common
capabilities, including canonicalization, parameter tagging, and
retrieval of self-certified keys.  The DOSETA Signing Template
affixes a signature to data that is in a "header/content" form.
Defining the meaning of the signature is the responsibility of the
service that incorporates DOSETA.  The signature is validated through
a cryptographic signature and querying the signer's domain directly,
to retrieve the appropriate public key.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-dkim-doseta-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.