Subject: I-D Action:draft-welter-ipsecme-ikev2-reauth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reauthentication Extension for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : K. Welter
	Filename        : draft-welter-ipsecme-ikev2-reauth-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-01-19

This document describes an extension to the Internet Key Exchange
version 2 (IKEv2) protocol that allows an IKEv2 Security Association
(SA) to be reauthenticated without creating a new IKE SA or new Child
SAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-welter-ipsecme-ikev2-reauth-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.