Subject: I-D Action:draft-george-ipv6-required-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Support Required for all IP-capable nodes
	Author(s)       : W. George, et al.
	Filename        : draft-george-ipv6-required-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-01-07

Given the global lack of available IPv4 space, and limitations in
IPv4 extension and transition technologies, this document deprecates
the concept that an IP-capable node MAY support IPv4 _only_, and
redefines an IP-capable node as one which supports either IPv6 _only_
or IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack.  This document updates RFC1812 and 1122 to
reflect the change in requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ipv6-required-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.