Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64 for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-25

This memo specifies modifications required to Mobile Access Gateway
and Local Mobility Anchor to integrate NAT64 with Proxy Mobile IP so
that mobile nodes (MN) receiving network-based mobility management
using Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) can communicate with IPv4 only
servers.  The protocol is based on local mobility anchors maintaining
a table similar to NAT64 and linking it to the binding cache.  The
changes include better keepalive management in order to preserve
battery on the mobile node as well as multicast support for NAT64
integrated into the current multicast support scheme in Proxy Mobile
IPv6 so that IPv6 only mobile nodes can receive multicast data from
IPv4 only content providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-netext-nat64-pmip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.