Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 07:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Y. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-01-16

P2P streaming systems show more and more popularity in current
Internet with proprietary protocols. This document identifies
problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes standard signaling
protocols called PPSP and discusses the scope and use case of PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.