Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of 64 Translation
	Author(s)       : R. Penno, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-18

Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
mechanism to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  Since then, new efforts
have been undertaken within IETF to standardize alternative
mechanisms to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  This document evaluates
how the new translation mechanisms avoid the problems that caused the
IETF to deprecate NAT-PT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.