Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Vendor Specific RADIUS Attributes for the Delivery of Keying Material
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-18.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-01-12

This document defines a set of vendor specific RADIUS Attributes
designed to allow both the secure transmission of cryptographic
keying material and strong authentication of any RADIUS message.
This attributes have been allocated from the Cisco vendor specific
space and have been implemented by multiple vendors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-radius-keywrap-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.