Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAM functions in MPLS based transport network
	Author(s)       : N. Sprecher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-02

This document describes the outcome of the discussions on the
necessary OAM functionality for the first release of MPLS based
transport networks.  The discussion is based on the set of
requirements for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
for MPLS based transport networks as defined in [MPLS-TP OAM Reqs].
An important aspect was to evaluate whether existing OAM tools from
the current MPLS protocol suite can be used to fulfill these
requirements.  Eventually, the purpose of the document is to map the
set of functions to a set of tools based on the existing OAM tool-
set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-analysis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.