Subject: I-D Action:draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-v6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6
	Author(s)       : R. Raszuk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-v6-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-06

Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules [RFC5575] provides a
protocol extension for propagation of traffic flow information for
the purpose of rate limiting or filtering.  The [RFC5575] specifies
those extensions for IPv4 protocol data packets.

This specification extends the current [RFC5575] and defines changes
to the original document in order to make it also usable and
applicable to IPv6 data packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-v6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.