Subject: I-D Action:draft-templin-iron-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : F. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-iron-17.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-01-06

Since the Internet must continue to support escalating growth due to
increasing demand, it is clear that current routing architectures and
operational practices must be updated.  This document proposes an
Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) that supports sustainable
growth while requiring no changes to end systems and no changes to
the existing routing system.  IRON further addresses other important
issues including routing scaling, mobility management, multihoming,
traffic engineering and NAT traversal.  While business considerations
are an important determining factor for widespread adoption, they are
out of scope for this document.  This document is a product of the
IRTF Routing Research Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-iron-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.