Subject: I-D Action:draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Value-Added Octets
	Author(s)       : S. Baillargeon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-01-12

This memo describes the optional extensions to the standard TWAMP
test protocol for identifying test sessions and packet trains, and
for measuring the one-way IP-layer available path capacity, IP-layer
tight link capacity and UDP throughput in the forward and reverse
path directions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.