Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bankoski-vp8-bitstream-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 14:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: VP8 Data Format and Decoding Guide

	Author(s)	: J. Bankoski, P. Wilkins, Y. Xu
	Filename	: draft-bankoski-vp8-bitstream-00.txt
	Pages		: 150
	Date		: 2011-1-6
	
   This document describes the VP8 compressed video data format created
   by Google On2, together with a discussion of the decoding procedure
   for this format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bankoski-vp8-bitstream-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.