Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaapsgroup-authenticationtool-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 05:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication Method Comparison Tool draft-kaapsgroup-authenticationtool-00.txt
	Author(s)       : K. Burda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaapsgroup-authenticationtool-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-04

This document outlines and describes the metrics that are to be used for
evaluation and mutual comparison of individual computer authentication
methods and the methodology for use of such metrics by the expert
community.The metrics described in this document were tested and used by
the KAAPS Group for purposes of KAAPS science project (ID 2C08002).The
project was funded by Czech ministry of education (MSMT NPV II,ID
2C08002).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaapsgroup-authenticationtool-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.