Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Distributed DNS Implementation in IpV6
	Author(s)	: L. Huang
	Filename	: draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-09.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2011-1-31
	
This file is a proposal for P2P based Domain Name query strategy in
IpV6.  The DNS servers construct n-tuple overlay virtual hierarchical
overlay network.  With cached addresses of DNS servers, the overload of
traffic in tree structure can be avoided and more security can be 
enhanced due to the random lookup paths. This strategy may use for
Domain Name query and reverse Domain Name query in IpV6 for a large
number of domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.