Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authority-to-Citizen Alert Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements, Terminology and Framework for Exigent Communications
	Author(s)       : H. Schulzrinne, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-15

Before, during and after emergency situations various agencies need
to provide information to a group of persons or to the public within
a geographical area.  While many aspects of such systems are specific
to national or local jurisdictions, emergencies span such boundaries
and notifications need to reach visitors from other jurisdictions.

This document provides terminology, requirements and an architectural
description for protocols exchanging alerts between IP-based end
points.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atoca-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.