Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry
	Author(s)       : S. Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-01-05

The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
DNS data.  There is currently an IANA registry for these algorithms
that is incomplete in that it lacks the implementation status of each
algorithm.  This document provides an applicability statement on
algorithm implementation compliance status for DNSSEC
implementations.  This status is to measure compliance to this RFC
only.  This document replaces that registry table with a new IANA
registry table for Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) Algorithm
Numbers that lists (or assigns) each algorithm's status based on the
current reference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.