Subject: I-D Action:draft-gont-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Defending Against Sequence Number Attacks
	Author(s)       : F. Gont, S. Bellovin
	Filename        : draft-gont-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-03

This document specifies an algorithm for the generation of TCP
Initial Sequence Numbers (ISNs), such that the chances of an off-path
attacker of guessing the sequence numbers in use by a target
connection are reduced.  This document is a revision of RFC 1948, and
takes the ISN generation algorithm originally proposed in that
document to Standards Track.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-tcpm-rfc1948bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.