Subject: I-D Action:draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support
	Author(s)       : R. Shekh-Yusef, M. Barnes
	Filename        : draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-24

The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol document defines a
way for a client to discover a conference control server that
supports CCMP. However, it does not define a way for a client to
discover if a conference focus supports CCMP.

This draft describes few options to address the above limitation with
the pros and cons for each approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.