Subject: I-D Action:draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 23:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the Flow Label with Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : C. Donley, K. Erichsen
	Filename        : draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-08

This document extends the use of Dual-Stack Lite to identify discrete
traffic flows using the IPv6 Flow Label.  The identification of
discrete traffic flows allows for the application of Quality of
Service (QoS) classification and prioritization of traffic traversing
Dual-Stack Lite tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.