Subject: I-D Action:draft-ma-clouds-vdi-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure System
	Author(s)       : S. Ma, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ma-clouds-vdi-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-01-28

This document presents a survey of VDI (Virtual Desktop
Infrastructure) system.  Current popular VDI solutions are focused
on, such as Microsoft RDS, Citrix XenDesktop, Redhat enterprise
virtualization for desktops and VMware View.  By analyzing the
architecture and protocol flows of these solutions, the common
features of VDI architecture and protocol are summarized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-clouds-vdi-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.