Subject: I-D Action:draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 04:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Policy Framework using EAP
	Author(s)       : S. McCann, M. Montemurro
	Filename        : draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-01-07

This document specifies a framework for implementing a session policy
channel using EAP. It defines a standard mechanism by which a mobile
device can conduct a session policy exchange with a policy network
component, using EAP as a lower layer protocol, to obtain session
policies. EAP Re-authentication Protocol is suggested as a mechanism
to allow asynchronous use of SIP at upper layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.