Subject: I-D Action:draft-watson-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDN Interconnect Use Cases
	Author(s)       : G. Watson
	Filename        : draft-watson-cdni-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-08

[draft-jenkins-cdni-problem-statement] outlines the problem space for
CDN Interconnection within the IETF.  This documents provides a
complimentary set of technical use cases for how CDNs may be
interconnected.  The goal of this document is to outline real world
use-cases for CDN Interconnect, for the IETF, with the intention of
supporting the case for formation of a Working Group which would work
on the definition of standardised, interoperable methods of
Interconnecting CDNs.  The goal of this document is NOT to define the
technical solutions to be used.

The intent of this document is to outline a set of technical use
cases.  While the technical use cases may be influenced by business-
related and other non-technical factors, this document does not
attempt to detail any non-technical aspects of CDN Interconnect.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-watson-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.