Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-intro-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:45:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ILNP Concept of Operations
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-intro-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2011-01-06

This document describes the Concept of Operations for the
Identifier Locator Network Protocol (ILNP), which is an
experimental extension to IP.  This is a product of the
IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-intro-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.