Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Localized Routing Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : M. Liebsch, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-01-12

Proxy Mobile IPv6 is the IETF standard for network-based mobility
management.  In Proxy Mobile IPv6, mobile nodes are topologically
anchored at a Local Mobility Anchor, which forwards all data for
registered mobile nodes.  The setup and maintenance of localized
routing, which allows forwarding of data packets between mobile nodes
and correspondent nodes directly without involvement of the Local
Mobility Anchor in forwarding, is not considered.  This document
describes the problem space of localized routing in Proxy Mobile
IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.