Subject: I-D Action:draft-lanz-cicm-cm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM) Channel Management
	Author(s)       : D. Lanz, L. Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-cm-00.txt
	Pages           : 158
	Date            : 2011-01-07

[RFC Editor: Please update the RFC references prior to publication.]

This memo defines a programming interface for the management of
cryptographic channels as outlined in draft-lanz-cicm-lm-00 and
required by draft-lanz-cicm-02 including creating and negotiating
channels for encryption, decryption, bypass, data integrity, or to
generate random data.

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
[email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-cm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.