Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 20:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling: Global SA46T Address Format
	Author(s)       : N. Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-03

This document proposes Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
(SA46T) Global Address Format.

SA46T can apply to organization's network individually, but if
coordination between the organizations made, the total number of
times of encapsulations and decapusulations can be reduced.  That
coordination is achieved by using same SA46T address format, that is
Global address.  This document proposes SA46T Global address format.

SA46T is a gateway technology, not protocol.  But SA46T Global
Address needs IANA assignment, so this document should be categorized
standard track or experimental.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.