Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shirasaki-nat444-isp-shared-addr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: NAT444 addressing models
	Author(s)	: Y. Shirasaki, S. Miyakawa, A. Nakagawa, J. Yamaguchi, H. Ashida
	Filename	: draft-shirasaki-nat444-isp-shared-addr-05.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2011-1-18
	
This document describes addressing models of NAT444.  There are some
   addressing models of NAT444.  The addressing models have some issues
   of network behaviors, operations, and addressing.  This document
   helps network architects to use NAT444 after IPv4 address exhaustion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shirasaki-nat444-isp-shared-addr-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.