Subject: I-D Action:draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 05:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Action Referral in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : R. Shekh-Yusef, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-01-14

This specification defines action referral that allows an application
to make a high level request to a User Agent to perform an action,
and let the the User Agent execute the action as it sees fit. Action
referral uses the SIP REFER method with a Refer-To header field
containing a URN, which indicates the requested action.

This specification also defines the option tag 'action-ref' to allow
the UA to indicate its support for action referral.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-dispatch-action-ref-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.