Subject: I-D Action:draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Retriving MIB Information based on NGI
	Author(s)       : J. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-01-14

An important task of network management is to collect and analyze 
MIB information of various object combinations based on the
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) with proper frequency.
The purpose of this document is to propose two algorithms to retrieve
MIB information for a large (up to exponential) number of managed 
objects using SNMP in Next Generation Internet (NGI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jinxiang-operations-and-management-ngi-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.