Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Extranets, Anycast-Sources, 'Hub & Spoke', with PIM Control Plane
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-24

This document provides the specification for using the PIM control
plane of to provide Multicast Virtual Private Network support for
extranets, for anycast sources, and for "hub and spoke"
configurations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.