Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-martini-gin-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple AoR reachabiliTy InformatioN Indication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-martini-gin-12.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-01-11

This document defines a mechanism by which a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) server acting as a traditional Private Branch Exchange
(SIP-PBX) can register with a SIP Service Provider (SSP) to receive
phone calls for SIP User Agents (UAs).  In order to function
properly, this mechanism requires that each of the AORs registered in
bulk map to a unique set of contacts.  This requirement is satisfied
by AORs representing phone numbers regardless of the domain, since
phone numbers are fully qualified and globally unique.  This document
therefore focuses on this use case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-martini-gin-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.