Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 01:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension of HIP Base Exchange to Support Identity Privacy
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, M. Komu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-01-10

In this document, an extension of HIP Base Exchange (BEX) is proposed
protect the identity privacy of HIP hosts.  Apart from describing the
protocol and packet formats, the applicability and the security
strength of the proposed approach are analyzed.  This work is based
on BLIND [YLI04].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.