Subject: I-D Action:draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 03:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : D. Frost, et al.
	Filename        : draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-04

The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
is the common set of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the
construction and operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP
supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.
This document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
architecture applicable specifically to supporting point-to-
multipoint transport paths.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.