Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 20:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateless automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling (SA46T)
	Author(s)       : N. Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-03

This document provide IPv6 transition scenario using Stateless
Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling (SA46T) and applicability of
SA46T. SA46T is just one of automatic tunnling technologies, so there
are several usage with SA46T. This document shows such possible
applicability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.