Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : P. Jones, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-28

This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
IP-based Multimedia Communication systems that enables endpoints,
intermediate devices, and management systems to identify a session
end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.