Subject: I-D Action:draft-merrick-jms-uri-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message Service 1.0
	Author(s)       : M. Phillips, et al.
	Filename        : draft-merrick-jms-uri-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-01-13

This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URI) as defined in [RFC3986], for designating connections and
destination addresses used in the Java(tm) Messaging Service (JMS)
[REF-JMS].  It was originally designed for particular uses, but
applies generally wherever a JMS URI is needed to describe the
connection to a JMS provider, and access to a JMS destination.  The
syntax of this 'jms' URI is not compatible with any known current
vendor implementation, but the expressivity of the format should
permit all vendors to use it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-merrick-jms-uri-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.