Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS BFD Enabled TLV
	Author(s)       : C. Hopps, L. Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-01-04

This document describes a type-length-value (TLV) for use in the
IS-IS routing protocol that allows for the proper use of the
Bidirectional Forwarding Detection protocol (BFD).  There exist
certain scenarios in which IS-IS will not react appropriately to a
BFD detected forwarding plane failure without use of either this TLV
or some other method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.