Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64 for Dual Stack Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-01-25

This memo specifies modifications required to the home agent to
integrate NAT64 with Mobile IP so that IPv6 only mobile nodes (MN)
receiving host-based mobility management using Dual Stack Mobile IPv6
(DSMIPv6) can communicate with IPv4 only servers.  The protocol is
based on home agents maintaining a table similar to NAT64 and linking
it to the binding cache.  The changes include better keepalive
management in order to preserve battery on the mobile node as well as
multicast support for NAT64 integrated into the current multicast
support scheme in Dual Stack Mobile IPv6 so that IPv6 only mobile
nodes can receive multicast data from IPv4 only content providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-behave-mext-nat64-dsmip-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.