Subject: I-D Action:draft-ram-siprec-metadata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : R. R, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ram-siprec-metadata-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-01-19

Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-siprec-metadata-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.