Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yhb-6man-nd-improvement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: 'Deleted' flag in neighbor advertisement
	Author(s)	: h. Yu
	Filename	: draft-yhb-6man-nd-improvement-00.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 2011-1-11
	
This document describes the improvement to neighbor discovery. When
   an IPv6 address is deleted on a node, the node will send a neighbor 
   advertisement with a "Deleted" flag set to all link-local nodes.
   If the IPv6 address has been configured on another node, and it is
   in duplicate state, it will perform DAD(Duplicate Address Detection)
   again. If DAD succeeds, the IPv6 address will be assigned to the  
   node.
   If the IPv6 address exists in the neighbor cache on the other nodes,
   when the neighbor advertisement with deleted flag set arrived, they 
   know the neighbor is unreachable and delete the neighbor cache entry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yhb-6man-nd-improvement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.