Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 01:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2PSIP Overlay Diagnostics
	Author(s)       : H. Song, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-01-11

This document describes mechanisms for P2PSIP diagnostics.  It
defines extensions to the RELOAD P2PSIP base protocol RELOAD
[I-D.ietf-p2psip-base] to collect diagnostic information, and details
the protocol specifications for these extensions.  Useful diagnostic
information for connection and node status monitoring is also
defined.  The document also describes the usage scenarios and
provides examples of how these methods are used to perform
diagnostics in a P2PSIP overlay networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.