Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-ftp-range-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : File Transfer Protocol RANG Command for Byte Ranges
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryan-ftp-range-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-01-25

The File Transfer Protocol offers the REST command, to designate a
starting point for a transfer, but does not currently offer any
method to specify an end point.  This document specifies a new FTP
RANG command to be used by clients to designate a start and end point
for STREAM mode transfers with RETR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-ftp-range-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.