Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-in-mobile-networks-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile Networks Considerations for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-in-mobile-networks-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-01-04

Mobile Internet access from smartphones and other mobile devices is
accelerating the exhaustion of IPv4 addresses.  IPv6 is widely seen
as crucial for the continued operation and growth of the Internet,
and in particular, it is critical in mobile networks.  This document
discusses the issues that arise when deploying IPv6 in mobile
networks.  Hence, this document can be a useful reference for service
providers and network designers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-v6-in-mobile-networks-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.