Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Complaint Feedback Loop Best Current Practices
	Author(s)	: J. Falk
	Filename	: draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 37
	Date		: 2011-1-18
	
Complaint Feedback Loops similar to those described herein have
   existed for more than a decade, resulting in many de facto standards
   and best practices.  This document is an attempt to codify, and thus
   clarify, the ways that both providers and consumers of these feedback
   mechanisms intend to use the feedback, describing some already-common
   industry best practices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.