Subject: I-D Action:draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message Service 1.0
	Author(s)       : M. Phillips, et al.
	Filename        : draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-01-20

This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URI) as defined in [RFC3986], for designating connections and
destination addresses used in the Java(tm) Messaging Service (JMS)
[REF-JMS].  It was originally designed for particular uses, but
applies generally wherever a JMS URI is needed to describe the
connection to a JMS provider, and access to a JMS destination.  The
syntax of this 'jms' URI is not compatible with previously existing,
but unregistered 'jms' URI schemes.  However, the expressiveness of
the scheme described herein should satisfy the requirements of all
existing circumstances.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-merrick-jms-uri-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.