Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohara-applic-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 14:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Formal Namespace for the Local Government ICT Platform Project in Japan
	Author(s)	: K. Ohara
	Filename	: draft-ohara-applic-urn-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2011-1-14
	
This document describes the Namespace Idendifier (NID) 'applic' for 
Uniform Resource Name (URN) which is used to identify resources released 
by the Association for Promotion of Public Local Information and 
Communication (APPLIC).  APPLIC publishes and manages specifications 
that define unique and persistent resources which make use of the namespace.
(APPLIC is a nonprofit organization which consists of local governments, 
private companies and academic experts in Japan.)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohara-applic-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.