Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 02:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extendable User Datagram Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-01-25

This document introduces the experimental extension to User Datagram
Protocol (UDP) - Extendable User Datagram Protocol (EUDP) - that
allows to extend its header (and, therefore, functionality) by
options.  Such solution lets the client to choose what features will
be provided and what will not, and, therefore, is more liberal than,
for instance, Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) or Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), that make use of many functions
mandatory, but may be more complicated than UDP, since may provide
other needed functions, except only core transport features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.