Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Authentication Failure Reporting using the Abuse Report Format
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy, H. Fontana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-01-07

This memo presents extensions to the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF),
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
specifications to allow for detailed reporting of message
authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.