Subject: I-D Action:draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practice to map HTTP to COAP and viceversa
	Author(s)       : A. Castellani, S. Loreto
	Filename        : draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-01-25

This draft aims at being a simple guide to the use of CoAP REST
interface, to show how it can be mapped to and from HTTP, and at
being a base reference documentation for CoAP/HTTP proxy
implementors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-castellani-core-http-coap-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.