Subject: I-D Action:draft-lanz-cicm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM)
	Author(s)       : D. Lanz, L. Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-01-07

This memo presents a programming interface to standardize the way
software programs manage cryptographic modules and use cryptographic
services offered by modules.  Although a number of interfaces for
commercial environments have been standardized and are in use, this
is the first generic cryptographic interface to be developed that
supports cryptographic modules separating two security domains and is
thus ideal for the high assurance environment.  The interface has
been designed to also allow less demanding environments to take
advantage of its features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.