Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 02:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extendable User Datagram Protocol (EUDP)
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-01-30

This document is a specification of experimental Extendable User
Datagram Protocol (EUDP), which is based on User Datagram Protocol
(UDP), but allows to extend its header and, therefore, its
functionality with options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-eudp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.