Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-ecrit-civic-boundary-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Describing Boundaries for Civic Addresses
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, K. Wolf
	Filename        : draft-thomson-ecrit-civic-boundary-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-01-31

Algorithms for decision-making based on civic address inputs are
described.  This includes an algorithm for determining whether one
civic address is entirely contained within another.  Other algorithms
and supplementary discussions relating to the use of civic addresses
in describing boundaries are included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-ecrit-civic-boundary-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.