Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-srtp-aes-gcm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-srtp-aes-gcm-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-01-27

This document defines how AES-GCM, AES-CCM, and other Authenticated
Encryption with Associated Data (AEAD) algorithms, can be used to
provide confidentiality and data authentication mechanisms in the
SRTP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-aes-gcm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.