Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-slevinski-iswa-2010-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 11:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Encoding the graphemes of the SignWriting Script with the x-ISWA-2010
	Author(s)	: V. Sutton, S. Slevinski
	Filename	: draft-slevinski-iswa-2010-00.txt
	Pages		: 102
	Date		: 2011-1-3
	
For concreteness, because the universal character set is not yet
   universal, because an undocumented and unlabeled coded character set
   hampers information interchange, a 12-bit coded character set has
   been created that encodes the graphemes of the SignWriting script as
   described in the open standard of the International SignWriting
   Alphabet 2010.  The x-ISWA-2010 coded character set is defined with
   hexadecimal characters and described with Unicode characters, either
   proposed characters on plane 1 or interchange characters on plane 15.

   This memo defines a standard coded character set for the Internet
   community.  It is published for reference, examination,
   implementation, and evaluation.  Distribution of this memo is
   unlimited.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-slevinski-iswa-2010-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.