Subject: I-D Action:draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:30:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diverse Path Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : S. Mynam, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This document provides an implementation report for Diverse Path as
defined in draft-ietf-grow-diverse-bgp-path-dist-03.  The editor did
not verify the accuracy of the information provided by respondents or
by any alternative means.  The respondents are experts with the
implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
represent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.