Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Architecture
	Author(s)       : D. Malas, J. Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-18.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This document defines a peering architecture for the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP), its functional components and interfaces.
It also describes the components and the steps necessary to establish
a session between two SIP Service Provider (SSP) peering domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-architecture-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.