Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SDP Descriptors for FLUTE
	Author(s)	: R. Walsh, I. Curcio, J. Peltotalo, S. Peltotalo, H. Mehta
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-00.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2011-2-18
	
This document specifies the use of SDP to describe the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end FLUTE
   sessions.  It also provides a Composite Session SDP media grouping
   semantic for grouping media streams into protocol-specific sessions,
   such as multiple-channel FLUTE sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.