Subject: I-D Action:draft-chairs-bmwg-2544-as-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC 2544 Applicability Statement: Use on Real-World Networks Considered Harmful
	Author(s)       : S. Bradner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chairs-bmwg-2544-as-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-05

Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) has been developing key
performance metrics and laboratory test methods since 1990, and
continues this work at present.  Recent application of the methods
beyond their intended scope is cause for concern.  This memo
clarifies the scope of RFC 2544 and other benchmarking work for the
IETF community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chairs-bmwg-2544-as-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.