Subject: I-D Action:draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile IPv6 Route Optimization without Home Agent
	Author(s)       : G. Hampel, T. Klein
	Filename        : draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-23

This document describes extensions to Mobile IPv6 (MIPv6), which 
permit hosts to conduct route optimization (RO) without home agent.
These extensions add robustness and flexibility to MIPv6 since 
mobility can be supported when the home agent becomes temporarily
unavailable or when home-agent support is not desirable. These 
extensions are compliant with all peer-to-peer signaling 
solutions that are currently supported for RO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hampel-mext-ro-without-ha-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.