Subject: I-D Action:draft-verges-eman-separate-modules-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Monitoring and Management of Networked Entities using SNMP and Role-Specific Sparse Tables
	Author(s)       : C. Verges
	Filename        : draft-verges-eman-separate-modules-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-02-24

This document defines a subset of the Management Information Base
(MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.  The module
addresses devices identification, context information, and the
relationship between reporting devices, remote devices, and
monitoring probes.

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing the power usage of a network entity.

The energy management schema is split into one core table to
enumerate the entities being managed and numerous sparse table
extensions that add role-specific functionality where appropriate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-verges-eman-separate-modules-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.