Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 06:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architectural Framework for Browser based Real-Time Communications (RTC)
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-02-08

This document defines an architectural framework for browser-based
real-time communications (RTC).  We propose a media component model,
where the browser provides an API abstraction which models media
components and connections.  The underlying protocols within the
browser provide for a minimum set of functionality related to
transport of media.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.