Subject: I-D Action:draft-galimbe-kunze-black-link-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SNMP MIB to manage the optical parameters caracteristic of a DWDM Black-Link
	Author(s)       : G. Galimberti, R. Kunze
	Filename        : draft-galimbe-kunze-black-link-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-02-18

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) in TCP/IP- based
internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing Optical
Interfaces associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
accordance with the Black-Link approach defined in ITU-T
Recommendation G.698.  [ITU.G698.2]

The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for Optical
Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of such optical interface.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2011 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

Note to RFC Editor re: [TEMPLATE TODO] markers

Note to RFC Editor: When a document is developed using this template,
the editor of the document should replace or remove all the places
marked [TEMPLATE TODO] before submitting the document.  If there are
still [TEMPLATE TODO] markers, please send the document back to the
editor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galimbe-kunze-black-link-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.