Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-principles-of-origin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Principles of the Same-Origin Policy
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-principles-of-origin-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-21

The security model of the web platform has evolved over time to meet
the needs of new applications and to correct earlier mistakes.
Although web security has evolved largely organically, the security
model has converged towards a handful of key concepts.  This document
presents those concepts and provides advice to designers of new
pieces of the web platform.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-principles-of-origin-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.