Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics-18.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-02-21

Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) have unique characteristics
compared with traditional wired and ad-hoc networks that require the
specification of new routing metrics and constraints.  By contrast
with typical Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) routing metrics using
hop counts or link metrics, this document specifies a set of link and
node routing metrics and constraints suitable to LLNs to be used by
the Routing for Low Power and lossy networks (RPL) routing protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-routing-metrics-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.