Subject: I-D Action:draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Wildcard in S-PMSI Auto-Discovery Routes
	Author(s)       : R. Aggarwal, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-02-25

The current MVPN specifications do not define encoding and procedures
for advertising in a single route binding of multiple multicast
streams of a given MVPN customer to a single provider's tunnel.  This
document defines such encoding and procedures. These procedures allow
in certain situations to reduce MVPN control plane load (note though
that these procedures have no impact on the data plane load).  The
procedures specified in this document assume that BGP is used for
transmission of MVPN customers' routing information within the
service provider(s) infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.