Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Algorithm Agility Procedure for RPKI.
	Author(s)       : R. Gagliano, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-02-26

This document specifies the process that Certificate Authorities
(CAs) and Relying Parties (RP) participating in the Resource Public
Key Infrastructure (RPKI) will need to follow to transition to a new
(and probably cryptographically stronger) algorithm set.  The process
is expected to be completed in a time scale of months or years.
Consequently, no emergency transition is specified.  The transition
procedure defined in this document support only a top-down migration
(parent migrates before children).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-algorithm-agility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.