Subject: I-D Action:draft-saucez-lisp-mapping-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 01:30:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Securing LISP Mapping replies
	Author(s)       : D. Saucez, O. Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-mapping-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-20

The security of the mappings is crucial for the success of the
Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP).  This draft discusses
two options to allow LISP xTR to verify the authenticity of LISP Map-
Replies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saucez-lisp-mapping-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.