Subject: I-D Action:draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-datagram-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 04:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Datagram Transport for the RTC-Web profile
	Author(s)       : H. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-datagram-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-15

This document describes a combination and profiling of existing IETF
protocols to provide a datagram service that is suitable as a generic
transport substrate for the RTC-Web family of real-time audio/video
applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-datagram-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.