Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 23:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : G. Mansfield, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2011-02-08

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB
can be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway (MAG)
and the local mobility anchor (LMA) functions of a Proxy Mobile
IPv6 (PMIPv6) entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.