Subject: I-D Action:draft-turner-akf-algs-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Asymmetric Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)       : S. Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-akf-algs-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-02-11

This document describes conventions for using Elliptic Curve
cryptographic algorithms with SignedData and EnvelopedData to protect
the AsymmetricKeyPackage content type.  Specifically, it includes
conventions necessary to implement Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
(ECDH) with EnvelopedData and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature
Algorithm (ECDSA) with SignedData.  This document extends RFC 5959.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-akf-algs-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.