Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reference Model for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, B. Nordman
	Filename        : draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This memo discusses suggest a reference model for energy consumption
monitoring and control.  It defines entities involved in energy
management, their roles, and relationships among them.  Considered
entities include powered devices, power monitors, and power
controllers, and energy management systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.