Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for a Working Group Charter Tool
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-05

The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Area Directors for the
creation, re-chartering, and closing of Working Groups.  The tool
will also allow the IETF community to view the status of the
chartering process.  This document describes the requirements for the
proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later activity
for the design and development of such a tool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.