Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
	Author(s)       : G. Huston, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-02-21

This document defines a profile for the structure of the Resource PKI
distributed repository.  Each individual repository publication point
is a directory that contains files that correspond to X.509 / PKIX
Resource Certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists and signed
objects.  This profile defines the recommended object (file) naming
scheme, the recommended contents of repository publication points
(directories), and a suggested internal structure of a local
repository cache that is intended to facilitate synchronization
across a distributed collection of repository publication points and
facilitate certification path construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.