Subject: I-D Action:draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 06:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ILNP Nonce Destination Option
	Author(s)       : R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-08

This document describes an experimental Nonce Destination Option
that is part of the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).
This option is used with the ILNP variant that is based upon
IPv6.  This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-nonce-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.