Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-ospf-te-delay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Traffic Engineering Extensions for link Latency

	Author(s)	: V. Manral
	Filename	: draft-manral-ospf-te-delay-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2011-2-22
	
   RFC 3630 [RFC3630] describes extensions to OSPF protocol RFC 2328
   [RFC2328] to support intra-area Traffic Engineering (TE).  For
   multiple applications such as High Performance Computing and
   Electronic Financial markets, response times are critical.

   This document defines the Traffic Engineering (TE) extensions to RFC
   3630 [RFC3630] and and RFC 5329 [RFC5329] for defining a delay
   metric, which can be used by latency sensistive applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-ospf-te-delay-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.