Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 03:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-02-17

HTTP/1.1 defines the Content-Disposition response header field, but
points out that it is not part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard.  This
specification takes over the definition and registration of Content-
Disposition, as used in HTTP, and clarifies internationalization
aspects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.