Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-extension-recs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Considerations for Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iab-extension-recs-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-02-01

This document discusses issues related to the extensibility of
Internet protocols, with a focus on the architectural design
considerations involved.  Case study examples are included.  It is
intended to assist designers of both base protocols and extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.