Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revealing hosts sharing an IP address using TCP option
	Author(s)       : A. Yourtchenko, D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-21

When an IP address is shared among several subscribers, it is
impossible to determine which subscriber has initiated that TCP
connection.  This memo describes a technique to share the identity of
a subscriber that initiated a TCP connection with the TCP server.
The proposed method avoids altering the application-level payload and
works well with SSL-protected connections.  It uses a new TCP option
for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.