Subject: I-D Action:draft-marjou-dispatch-rtcweb-sip-rtp-interwk-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 01:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for interworking between RTC-Web and SIP-RTP protocols
	Author(s)       : X. Marjou, J. Jestin
	Filename        : draft-marjou-dispatch-rtcweb-sip-rtp-interwk-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-02-09

In the context of [RTC-Web], some work is emerging to make real-time
communications possible in a web browser.  This document defines a
minimal set of requirements so that such applications interoperate
with SIP-RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marjou-dispatch-rtcweb-sip-rtp-interwk-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.