Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-v6ops-cgn-source-trace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Solution Model of Source Address Tracing for Carrier Grade NAT (CGN)
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-v6ops-cgn-source-trace-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-16

Since NAT function on CGN box will make the IPv4 address re-used by
more than one user, the packets sent outside CGN are not able to be
identifid where they are from or which user they belong to according
to the source address within the packets.  However, under some
certain circumstances, knowing the original source IP address and the
identity of the user who sends the packet out is necessary.  This
document states the requirement of source address tracing briefly,
and discusses the possible solution models for this issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-v6ops-cgn-source-trace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.