Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-trill-rbridge-vrrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 23:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol for TRILL campus
	Author(s)       : Z. Corporation, F. hu
	Filename        : draft-hu-trill-rbridge-vrrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-28

TRILL can be implemented in data center, which is request high
reliability and stable, but if RBridge breaks down, the switch time
is up to IS-IS topology convergence time.  This is not satisfied to
the data center service.  VRRP provides a redundancy mechanism to
avoid single point of failure and fast switching over.  This draft
proposes to extend VRRP protocol to TRILL in data center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-trill-rbridge-vrrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.