Subject: I-D Action:draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 02:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Block Transfer Protocol (NETBLT)
	Author(s)       : J. White, M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-02-02

This document is a specification of version 5 of Network Block
Transfer Protocol (NETBLT), that is used for transferring large
amount of data.  This protocol was firstly specified in RFC 969, that
has been made obsolete by RFC 998.  Nevertheless, none of these
documents match current Internet Standards and are outdated.

This document aligns the NETBLT specification with the most current
Internet Standards and obsoletes RFC 998.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-tsvwg-netblt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.