Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 13:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Suite B Cryptographic Suites for IPsec
	Author(s)	: L. Law, J. Solinas
	Filename	: draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2011-2-10
	
This document proposes four cryptographic user interface suites 
  ("UI suites") for IPsec, similar to the two suites specified in
  RFC 4308.  The four new suites provide compatibility with the United
  States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.  This
  document obsoletes RFC 4869, which presented earlier versions of these
  suites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-law-rfc4869bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.