Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-kitten-crotp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SASL and GSS-API Mechanism for Two Factor Authentication based on a Password and a One-Time Password (OTP): CROTP
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-kitten-crotp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-22

The CROTP mechanism family provide support for two-factor
authentication using a static long-term password and a single use
changing one-time password (OTP) in the SASL and GSS-API frameworks.
The design of CROTP is based on SCRAM described in RFC 5802.  CROTP
works with several OTP system, including the Open AuTHentication HOTP
algorithm described in RFC 4226.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-kitten-crotp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.