Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Understanding Apple's Back to My Mac Service
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This document describes the implementation of Apple Inc.'s Back to My
Mac (BTMM) service.  BTMM provides network connectivity between
devices so that a user can perform file sharing and screen sharing
among multiple computers at home, at work, or on the road.  The
implementation of BTMM addresses the issues of single sign-on
authentication, secure data communication, service discovery and end-
to-end connectivity in face of Network Address Translators (NAT) and
mobility of devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-mobileme-doc-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.