Subject: I-D Action:draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Source Address Mapping Algorithm for ICMPv6 Packets
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-23

For stateless IPv4/IPv6 translator, it may receive ICMPv6 packets
containing non IPv4-translatable addresses as the source.  This
document defines a stateless address mapping mechanism for source
address translation in ICMPv6 headers for such cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.