Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS-Based Service Discovery
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire, M. Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-10.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-02-27

This document specifies how DNS resource records are named and
structured to facilitate service discovery. Given a type of service
that a client is looking for, and a domain in which the client is
looking for that service, this allows clients to discover a list of
named instances of that desired service, using standard DNS queries.
This is referred to as DNS-based Service Discovery, or DNS-SD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.