Subject: I-D Action:draft-koodli-netext-multiaccess-indicator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-access Indicator for Mobility
	Author(s)       : R. Koodli, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-koodli-netext-multiaccess-indicator-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-22

When a Mobile Node attaches to the mobile network using multiple
access networks, it is important for the Mobile Network Gateway to
know whether the Mobile Node is capable of simultaneous multi-access,
so that the former can distribute the traffic flows using the most
appropriate interface.  This document defines a new EAP attribute
which can be used for such an indication to the Mobile Network
Gateway.  The document also reserves a new MIP6-Feature-Vector flag.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-netext-multiaccess-indicator-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.