Subject: I-D Action:draft-giralt-schac-ns-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Schema for Academia (SCHAC)
	Author(s)       : U. Malaga
	Filename        : draft-giralt-schac-ns-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-02-14

This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
the Schema for Academia (SCHAC).

This namespace is for naming persistent resources defined by the
SCHAC international activity participants, their working groups and
other designated subordinates.  The main use will be the creation of
controlled vocabulary values for attributes in the SCHAC schema.
These values will be associated to particular instances of persons or
objects belonging to any of the SCHAC object classes.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119[1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giralt-schac-ns-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.