Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: The SSL Protocol Version 3.0
	Author(s)	: A. Freier, P. Karlton, P. Kocher
	Filename	: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-00.txt
	Pages		: 66
	Date		: 2011-2-10
	
This document specifies Version 3.0 of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL
   V3.0) protocol, a security protocol that provides communications
   privacy over the Internet.  The protocol allows client/server
   applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.