Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Issues in Revising BGP-4 (RFC1771 to RFC4271)
	Author(s)       : A. Lange
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-04.txt
	Pages           : 170
	Date            : 2011-02-16

This document records the issues discussed and the consensus reached
in the Interdomain Routing (IDR) Working Group during its efforts to
revise and bring up to date the base specification for the BGP-4
protocol as documented in RFC1771.  The results of these efforts are
encoded in RFC4271.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.