Subject: I-D Action:draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Management Scenarios for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Y. Peng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-27

The RELOAD protocol can be applied in different kinds of scenarios,
including Internet, telecommunication network, enterprise network,
etc.  This document summarizes the network management scenarios by
analyzing typical application model for each of the above three kinds
of scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.