Subject: I-D Action:draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 01:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations Follow-Up
	Author(s)       : M. Mekking
	Filename        : draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-02-25

This document describes issues surrounding the timing of events in
enforcing key policy within DNSSEC.  It presents timelines for
various key rollovers and changes into the policy with respect to the
key signing scheme.  It explicitly identifies the relationships
between the various parameters affecting the process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mekking-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.