Subject: I-D Action:draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Encrypted Key Package Content Type
	Author(s)       : S. Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-02-11

This document describes the conventions for using several Elliptic
Curve cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax
(CMS) encrypted key package content type. Specifically, it includes
conventions necessary to implement Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
(ECDH) with EnvelopedData and Elliptic Curve Digital Signature
Algorithm (ECDSA) with SignedData.  This document extends RFC 6033.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-ekpct-algs-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.