Subject: I-D Action:draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : A. Retana, et al.
	Filename        : draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-02-25

This memo describes a backward-compatible technique that may be used
by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
unavailability to forward transit traffic or to lower the preference
level for the paths through such a router.  In some cases, it is
desirable not to route transit traffic via a specific OSPF router.
However, OSPF does not specify a standard way to accomplish this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.