Subject: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-portal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Network Authentication Required HTTP Status Code
	Author(s)       : M. Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-portal-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-17

"Captive portals" are a commonly-deployed means of obtaining access
credentials and/or payment for a network.  This memo introduces a new
HTTP status code as a means of addressing issues found in these
deployments.

This memo should be discussed on the [email-masked] mailing
list, although it is not a work item of the HTTPbis WG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-portal-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.