Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : I. McDonald, M. Sweet
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This memo defines the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) over HTTPS
transport binding and corresponding 'ipps' URI scheme, that is used
to designate the access to the network location of a secure IPP print
service or a network resource (for example, a print job) managed by
such a service.  

This memo is a product of the Internet Printing Protocol Working
Group in the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group.  

This memo updates RFC 2910 and RFC 2911.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.