Subject: I-D Action:draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 02:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports (RTCP XR) Report Blocks for Real- time Application Quality Monitoring
	Author(s)       : W. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-02-10

This document defines a set of RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports
(RTCP XR) Report Blocks and associated SDP parameters allowing the
report of real time application quality metrics, primarily for video
applications of RTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-quality-monitoring-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.