Subject: I-D Action:draft-jjb-ccamp-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for Hub and Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jjb-ccamp-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-02-18

In Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
environment, the RSVP-TE based Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) LSP allows
traffic to transmit from root to leaf node, but there is no co-routed
reverse path for traffic from leaf to root node.  This draft
introduces a Hub and Spoke Multipoint (HSMP) LSP, which allows
traffic from both the root to the leaves through a P2MP LSP and also
the leaves to the root along a co-routed reverse path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjb-ccamp-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.