Subject: I-D Action:draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking LTP Convergence Layer (LTPCL) Adapter
	Author(s)       : S. Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-02-16

This document describes the procedures by which the Licklider
Transmission Protocol (LTP) is used as a "convergence-layer" protocol
to convey Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) "bundles" between DTN
nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.