Subject: I-D Action:draft-jenkins-cdni-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 08:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Thoughts on Naming and Referencing of Data Objects within Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) solutions
	Author(s)       : B. Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cdni-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-08

As part of the development of protocols and solutions for CDNI it
will be necessary to agree on common mechanisms for how to identify
and name the data objects that are to be interchanged between
interconnected CDNs, as well as how to describe which policy should
be used when doing so.

This document presents some thoughts on the naming and referencing of
data types/objects within a CDNI solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-cdni-names-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.