Subject: I-D Action:draft-quittek-eman-battery-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:30:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definiton of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
	Author(s)       : J. Quittek, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quittek-eman-battery-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines managed objects that provide information on
the status of batteries in managed devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-battery-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.