Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-vepc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPN Extensions for Private Clouds
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-vepc-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-13

This contribution addresses the service providers requirements to
support Cloud services interworking with the existing MPLS-based L2
and L3 VPN services. Maintenance of virtual separation of the
traffic, data, and queries must be supported for the VPN customers
that are conscious of end-to-end security features and functions that
VPN technologies provide today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vepc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.