Subject: I-D Action:draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 02:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP attribute to signal parallax
	Author(s)       : B. Greevenbosch, H. Yu
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-02-25

This document introduces a "ParallaxInfo" attribute in SDP.  This
attribute can be used in stereoscopic applications, to signal the
depth positioning of 2D media data within the 3D space.Note

Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.