Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 01:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and Multicast
	Author(s)       : S. Delord, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-02-05

This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to improve 
bandwidth efficiency for Ethernet broadcast/multicast traffic 
within a carrier's network. It makes use of unidirectional 
point-to-multipoint PseudoWires to minimise payload frame duplication
on physical links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.