Subject: I-D Action:draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Extensions for Multicast
	Author(s)       : H. Asaeda, et al.
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-02-23

This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) extensions to
support IP multicast.  The Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local
Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility entities defined in the PMIPv6
protocol.  The proposed protocol extension provides; 1) a dedicated
multicast tunnel (M-Tunnel) between LMA and MAG, and 2) local routing
to deliver IP multicast packets for mobile nodes.  This document
defines the roles of LMA and MAG to support IP multicast for the
mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.