Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-iax-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 05:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration for Enumservice 'iax'
	Author(s)       : E. Guy, K. Darilion
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-iax-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-21

[Note for RFC-Editor: Please replace any instance of RFC XXXX with
the RFC number of draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide before
publication]

This document registers an Enumservice for the IAX protocol according
to the guidelines given in RFC XXXX.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-iax-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.