Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-reserved-extended-communities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Reserved BGP extended communities
	Author(s)	: B. Decraene, P. Francois
	Filename	: draft-ietf-idr-reserved-extended-communities-00.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2011-2-11
	
   This document assigns two BGP extended community types, one
   transitive and one non-transitive.  It also defines two IANA
   registries in order to allow the allocation of reserved transitive
   and non-transitive extended communities.  These are similar to the
   existing reserved (formerly Well-known) BGP communities defined in
   RFC 1997 but provides an easier control of inter-AS community
   advertisement as a community could be chosen as transitive or non-
   transitive across ASes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-reserved-extended-communities-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.