Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 00:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)
	Author(s)       : T. Phelan, G. Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-02-25

This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-UDP.  This
encapsulation allows DCCP to be carried through the current
generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
modification of those middleboxes.  This document also updates the
SDP information for DCCP defined in RFC 5762.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.