Subject: I-D Action:draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Relay Element
	Author(s)       : P. Duffy, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-02-03

This document specifies Protocol for carrying Authentication for
Network Access (PANA) Relay Element functionality which enables PANA
messaging between a PANA Client (PaC) and a PANA Authentication Agent
(PAA) where the two nodes cannot reach each other by means of regular
IP routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-relay-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.