Subject: I-D Action:draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for multiple clock rates in an RTP session
	Author(s)       : M. Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-02-15

This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
clock rates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.