Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs)
	Author(s)       : M. Lepinski, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This document defines a standard profile for Route Origin 
Authorizations (ROAs).  A ROA is a digitally signed object that 
provides a means of verifying that an IP address block holder has 
authorized an Autonomous System (AS) to originate routes to that one 
or more prefixes within the address block.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.