Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: MPLS-TP Security Framework
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar, L. Fang, B. Niven-Jenkins, R. Zhang, S. Mansfield, M. Daikoku, L. Wang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2011-2-16
	
This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).  Extended from MPLS
   technologies, MPLS-TP introduces new OAM capabilities, transport
   oriented path protection mechanism, and strong emphasis on static
   provisioning supported by network management systems.  This document
   addresses the security aspects that are relevant in the context of
   MPLS-TP specifically.  It describes the security requirements for
   MPLS-TP; potential securities threats and migration procedures for
   MPLS-TP networks and MPLS-TP inter-connection to MPLS and GMPLS
   networks.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

   This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
   Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
   Last Call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.