Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)	: S. Aldrin, T. Nadeau, V. Mahalingam, K. Sampath
	Filename	: draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 2011-2-17
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP) extending 
   MPLS-TE-STD-MIB.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
   (PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
   of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.