Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS0 Option for Indicating AAAA Record Synthesis and Format
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-16

Advanced hosts and applications benefit of the knowledge of an IPv6
address, AAAA record, synthesis taking place in the network.  This
draft proposes new ENDS0 option for communicating the synthesis is
taking place, used address format, and the IPv6 prefix and suffix
used by the DNS64.  The communicated information enables hosts to
perform local IPv6 address synthesis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.