Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Clarification of sender behavior in persist condition.
	Author(s)       : M. Bashyam, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-14

This document clarifies the Zero Window Probes (ZWP) described in
[RFC1122].  In particular, it clarifies the actions that can be taken
on connections which are experiencing the ZWP condition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-persist-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.