Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheng-behave-nat-fwd-port-radius-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for NAT Forwarding Port
	Author(s)       : D. Cheng
	Filename        : draft-cheng-behave-nat-fwd-port-radius-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This memo proposes two new RADIUS attributes with each to carry
an Internal Port number and a Configured External Port number,
both are associated with a specific NAT device and a specific user,
and are configured on a RADIUS server such that when the user
requests an Internet connection, the port mapping information can
be conveyed to NAS that co-locates with the NAT device via RADIUS
protocol, and is used during the NAT operation for IP flows to and
from that user. The two attributes also include an IPv4 address or
IPv6 address, respectively, as the pinhole internal IP address at
the NAT device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-behave-nat-fwd-port-radius-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.