Subject: I-D Action:draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
	Author(s)       : R. Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-02-08

The specification defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
the device identity and a sub namespace for the Mobile Equipment
Identity (MEID).  The structure of the MEID is 15 hexadecimal encoded
digits long and is defined in Third Generation Partnership Project 2
(3GPP2) to uniquely identify a mobile equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.