Subject: I-D Action:draft-groves-mikey-sakke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 06:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-SAKKE: Sakai-Kasahara Key Exchange in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : M. Groves
	Filename        : draft-groves-mikey-sakke-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This document describes MIKEY-SAKKE, a method of key exchange
designed for use in IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) [3GPP.33.328] Media
Plane Security, but with potential for wider applicability.  The
MIKEY-SAKKE mode uses Identifier-based Public Key Cryptography
(IDPKC) to establish a shared secret value and certificate-less
signatures to provide source authentication.  MIKEY-SAKKE has a
number of desirable features, including simplex transmission,
scalability, low-latency call setup, support for Lawful Interception
(LI) and support for secure deferred delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-mikey-sakke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.