Subject: I-D Action:draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard Format extension : represent vCard extensions defined by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) group
	Author(s)       : D. Cauchie, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
representing and exchanging certain contact information.  The
properties covered here have been defined by the Open Mobile Alliance
Converged Address Book group, in order to synchronize, using OMA Data
Synchronization, important contact fields that were not already
defined in the base vCard 4.0 specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cauchie-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.