Subject: I-D Action:draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Experiments
	Author(s)       : G. Bertrand, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-02-16

This document reports studies and related experiments on CDN
interconnection performed by France Telecom-Orange Labs.  The
document summarizes implications of CDN interconnection to CDN
service providers and lessons learned through CDNI experiments.

The main purpose of the experiments was to test the interconnection
of CDN solutions from two vendors (namely, Cisco and Verivue) and to
identify the gaps and needs for standardization work for CDN
interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-experiments-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.