Subject: I-D Action:draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6-only and Dual Stack Hosts on the Same Network with DNS64
	Author(s)       : D. Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-02-14

Some networks are expected to support IPv4-only, dual-stack, and
IPv6-only hosts at the same time.  Such networks also want to IPv6/
IPv4 translation for the IPv6-only host so it can access servers on
the IPv4 Internet.  On such a network, the synthesized AAAA responses
from a DNS64 can cause traffic to be translated.  This document
describes a solution to avoid that translation when the application
uses DNS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-behave-dns64-config-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.