Subject: I-D Action:draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-02-07

This document specifies the behavior of the UPnP IGD (Internet
Gateway Device)/PCP Interworking Function.  An UPnP IGD-PCP
Interworking Function (IGD-PCP IWF) is required to be embedded in CP
routers to allow for transparent NAT control in environments where
UPnP is used in the LAN side and PCP in the external side of the CP
router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bpw-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.