Subject: I-D Action:draft-manderson-sidr-geo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Providing first class geographical location statements for RPKI objects
	Author(s)       : T. Manderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-manderson-sidr-geo-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-02-07

This document describes the construction and use of the RPKI-GEO
record.  This record provides first class informational statements
pertaining to the geographical attributes of the information
described in RPKI objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-geo-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.