Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stitching Procedures for Static PW in MPLS-TP Environment
	Author(s)       : S. Sivabalan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-02-27

The existing procedures for concatenating static and dynamic 
pseudowires (PWs) do not take into account the PW status Operation, 
Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) messages defined for static PW. 
Also, these procedures do not take into account operator functions 
such Lock Instruct and Loopback introduced as part of MPLS Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP). This informational document reiterates stitching 
procedures for static PW taking into account all the new proposed 
extensions.  

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task 
Force(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union 
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include 
an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 
architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of a 
packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.