Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohali-sipcore-reason-extension-application-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Reason Header for Applications
	Author(s)       : M. Mohali, B. Chatras
	Filename        : draft-mohali-sipcore-reason-extension-application-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-24

This document defines a new protocol value "Application" for the
Reason Header field and a new IANA Registry for registering
application types.  This new value enables signaling that a request
or response has been issued as a result of a decision made by a
particular type of application or that an initial request has been
retargeted as a result of an application decision.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohali-sipcore-reason-extension-application-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.