Subject: I-D Action:draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
	Author(s)       : K. Burgin, M. Peck
	Filename        : draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-10

The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA
Suite B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
specifies the conventions for using Suite B cryptography in IP 
Security (IPsec).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.