Subject: I-D Action:draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICE Updated Offer Problematic
	Author(s)       : J. Elwell, A. Hutton
	Filename        : draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-04

Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) requires an updated
offer-answer cycle under some circumstances, to satisfy the needs of
some devices on the signalling path (middleboxes).  When used with
SIP, this additional offer-answer cycle interacts with other things,
such as fax and third party call control (3PCC).  This document
describes the problems and discusses possible remedies.

This work is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-mmusic-ice-updated-offer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.