Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Composite Link Framework in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-02-22

This document specifies a composite link framework in MPLS network.
A composite link consists of a group of homogenous or non-homogenous
links that have the same forward adjacency and can be considered as
a single TE link or an IP link in routing. The composite link relies
on its component links to carry the traffic over composite link. The
document specifies composite link model. Applicability is described
for a single pair of MPLS-capable nodes, a sequence of MPLS-capable
nodes, or a set of layer networks connecting MPLS-capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.