Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-v6ops-radius-issues-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS issues in IPv6 deployments
	Author(s)       : J. Hu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hu-v6ops-radius-issues-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-02-09

RADIUS is a protocol that provides centralized authentication,
authorization and accounting management for users to connect network
services.  In current practical broadband networks, RADIUS protocol
is widely used by ISPs when provisioning subscribers the access
services (e.g.  PPPoE).  The RADIUS protocol has currently been
specified to support both IPv4 and IPv6, while there are some issues
emerging from the deployments of IPv6.

Notes: This initial version is just to get the work started, and will
be updated soon.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-v6ops-radius-issues-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.