Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Resource Broker (MRB) Location Function (MLF)
	Author(s)       : C. Boulton, J. Dally
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-02-14

The MediaCtrl work group in the IETF has produced a complete
architecture for controlling media server resources in Internet
Protocol (IP) based networks.  An important function in the MediaCtrl
architecture is the Media Resource Broker entity which monitors and
allocates media resources to requesting applications.  This document
introduces a Media Resource Broker (MRB) Location Function (MLF)
which works in partnership with MRB's in large deployments providing
a light weight scaling and failover mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.