Subject: I-D Action:draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs
	Author(s)       : Y. Rekhter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-14

When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in ASM mode need to pass
through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable to map such trees to
Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This document describes how
to accomplish this in the case where such Point-to-Multipoint Label
Switches Paths are established using mLDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.