Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hu-vrrp-trill-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extending the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol for TRILL campus

    Author(s)     : f. hu, et al
    Filename      : draft-hu-vrrp-trill-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-02-24
    
   TRILL can be implemented in data center, which is request high
   reliability and stable, but if RBridge breaks down, the switch time
   is up to IS-IS topology convergence time.  This is not satisfied to
   the data center service.  VRRP provides a redundancy mechanism to
   avoid single point of failure and fast switching over.  This draft
   proposes to extend VRRP protocol to TRILL in data center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-vrrp-trill-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.