Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-a9n-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 03:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exporting Aggregated Flow Data using the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-a9n-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-02-22

This document describes the export of aggregated Flow information
using IPFIX.  An Aggregated Flow is essentially an IPFIX Flow
representing packets from multiple original Flows sharing some set of
common properties.  The document describes Aggregated Flow export
within the framework of IPFIX Mediators and defines an interoperable,
implementation-independent method for Aggregated Flow export.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-a9n-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.