Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: S-PMSI Wild Card Selectors
	Author(s)       : Y. Cai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-01

In the procedures for Multicast Virtual Private Networks, individual
customer multicast flows can be assigned to specific multicast
tunnels through a service provider network.  This document specifies
the encoding and semantics of "wild card selectors", which can be
used to assign certain sets of customer multicast flows as a group to
specific multicast tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcards-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.