Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 01:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPV6 for dual-stack hosts
	Author(s)       : Y. Hu
	Filename        : draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-02-23

A dual-stack host may wish to obtain IPv4 and/or IPv6 configuration
settings via the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).Network
operators deploy seperate DHCPv4 servers and DHCPv6 servers,hosts get
IPv4 parameters via DHCPv4 servers and IPv6 parameters via DHCPv6
servers.  This document describes a solution,there is only a single
intergrated DHCPv6 server deployed in the ISP network,hosts obtain
both IPv4 and IPv6 configuration settings from this server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.