Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 18:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport
	Author(s)       : T. Paila, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-12.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2011-02-03

This document defines FLUTE, a protocol for the unidirectional
delivery of files over the Internet, which is particularly suited to
multicast networks.  The specification builds on Asynchronous Layered
Coding, the base protocol designed for massively scalable multicast
distribution.  This document obsoletes RFC3926.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-revised-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.