Subject: I-D Action:draft-jabley-reserved-domain-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 06:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reserved Domain Names
	Author(s)       : J. Abley
	Filename        : draft-jabley-reserved-domain-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-02-04

The Domain Name System (DNS) makes use of a hierarchical naming
scheme.  The validity of a particular name in the DNS is governed by
protocol, operational and policy considerations.

The IETF has identified particular domain names to have special
considerations associated with their use.  These domain names have
been identified in various documents in the RFC series.  This
document describes the creation of an IANA registry to catalogue such
domain names and provides direction about how this registry should be
maintained.

This document does not identify any new domain name as having special
considerations associated with its use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-reserved-domain-names-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.