Subject: I-D Action:draft-gundavelli-netext-access-network-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access Network Information Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Gundavelli, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-netext-access-network-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-02-17

This specification defines a mechanism and a related mobility option
for carrying the access network identifier and the access operator
identification information from the mobile access gateway to the
local mobility anchor over Proxy Mobile IPv6.  Based on the received
information, the local mobility anchor is able to provide access
network and access operator specific handling or policing for the
mobile node traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-access-network-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.