Subject: I-D Action:draft-carpenter-v6ops-6to4-teredo-advisory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advisory Guidelines for 6to4 and Teredo Deployment
	Author(s)       : B. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-6to4-teredo-advisory-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-02-02

This document provides advice to network operators about deployment
of two techniques for automatic tunneling of IPv6 over IPv4, namely
6to4 and Teredo.  It is principally addressed to Internet Service
Providers, including those that do not yet support IPv6, and to
Content Providers.  The intention of the advice is to minimise both
user dissatisfaction and help desk calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-6to4-teredo-advisory-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.