Subject: I-D Action:draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:45:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : E. Tychon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The Energy Management (EMAN) framework will work on the management 

  of energy-aware devices. In this document we describe the 

  applicability of the EMAN framework for a variety of applications. 

  We show how network elements and applications can use EMAN. We 

  furthermore describe relations of the EMAN framework to other 

  architectures and frameworks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.