Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Extension for Flow Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document defines flow mobility extension to the Host Identity
Protocol (HIP).  A multi-homed HIP host makes the binding of a flow
and one or more locators, through the new parameter "E-LOCATOR",
which is the extension of "LOCATOR" defined in RFC5206, the host can
acknowledgement his peers with addresses available that fit for some
traffic flow.  Peer hosts then selects the most appropriate address
to transfer the traffic flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.