Subject: I-D Action:draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIME media type literal packet in OpenPGP
	Author(s)       : V. Moscaritolo
	Filename        : draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document describes an extension to the OpenPGP Message Format
that allows a Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (MIME) Media
Typeto be associated with the encoded content.  By providing more
information beyond the existing binary and text formats this
extension and can enable the automated selection of an appropriate
media viewer for the decoded content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.