Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : MPLS-TP OAM Toolset
    Author(s)     : N. Bitar, et al
    Filename      : draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-00.txt
    Pages         : 15
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document provides an overview of MPLS-TP OAM tools, including 
   MPLS-TP OAM functions, generic mechanisms for supporting MPLS-TP 
   OAM; MPLS-TP Fault management tools; and Performance Management 
   tools defined in IETF, OAM toolset utilization, and IANA assigned 
   code point under G-Ach discussion. The protocol definitions for 
   each individual MPLS-TP OAM tool are specified in separate RFCs (or 
   Working Group documents while this document is work in progress) 
   which this document references.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.