Subject: I-D Action:draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-return-li-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 04:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Returning a Location Information in a Location to Service Translation query
	Author(s)       : B. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-return-li-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-29

This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) to permit a
location information to be returned in a findservice response.  When
the validation is requested in the findservice request, the location
information supplied in the request may have enough valid address
components (CAtypes) to be considered valid, but the LoST server may
wish to return address components CAtypes not found in the query.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-return-li-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.