Subject: I-D Action:draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Labeled NFS
	Author(s)       : D. Quigley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-30

This Internet-Draft describes additions to NFSv4 to support Mandatory
Access Control systems.  The current draft describes the mechanism
for transporting a MAC security label using the NFSv4 protocol and
the semantics required for that label.  In addition to this it
describes an example system of using this label in a fully MAC aware
environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.