Subject: I-D Action:draft-williams-rpcsecgssv3-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Security Version 3
	Author(s)       : T. Haynes, N. Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-rpcsecgssv3-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document specifies version 3 of the Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
security protocol (RPCSEC_GSS).  This protocol provides for: compound
authentication of client hosts and users to server (constructed by
generic composition), channel binding, security label assertions for
multi-level and type enforcement, privilege assertions and identity
assertions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-rpcsecgssv3-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.