Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : VPLS PE Model for E-Tree Support
    Author(s)     : Y. Jiang, et al
    Filename      : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-03.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-03-10
    
A generic VPLS solution for E-Tree services is proposed which uses
   VLANs to indicate root/leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model
   is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-
   Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by tagged PWs, the MAC address based
   Ethernet forwarding engine and the PW works in the same way as before.
   A signaling mechanism for E-Tree capability and VLAN mapping
   negotiation is further described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.