Subject: I-D Action:draft-bormann-coap-misc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:30:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous additions to CoAP
	Author(s)       : C. Bormann, K. Hartke
	Filename        : draft-bormann-coap-misc-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This short I-D makes a number of partially interrelated proposals how
to solve certain problems in the CoRE WG's main protocol, the
Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The current version has
been resubmitted to keep information about these proposals available;
the proposals are not all fleshed out at this point in time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-coap-misc-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.