Subject: I-D Action:draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 06:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
	Author(s)       : Y. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP-
based method that servers can use to provide status information not
just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
intermediate certificates in the chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.