Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Identifier for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-14

There is a need for having a globally unique session identifier for 
the same SIP session, which can be consistently maintained across 
Proxies, B2BUAs and other SIP middle-boxes, for the purpose of 
Troubleshooting.  This draft proposes a new SIP header to carry such 
a value: Session-ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-dispatch-session-id-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.