Subject: I-D Action:draft-henderson-hip-vpls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP-based Virtual Private LAN Service (HIPLS)
	Author(s)       : T. Henderson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-henderson-hip-vpls-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-03

The Host Identity Protocol (HIP) and architecture adds a
cryptographic name space to name Internet hosts.  This draft
describes a use case of the HIP architecture, which is to provide a
HIP-enabled virtual private LAN service (VPLS) over an untrusted
network.  In this case, HIP is used to secure tunnels between the
provider edge (PE) equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-hip-vpls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.