Subject: I-D Action:draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Changing DNS Operators under DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : P. Koch, M. Sanz
	Filename        : draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Changing the DNS delegation for a DNS zone is quite involved if done
by the books, but most often handled pragmatically in today's
operational practice at the top level with registries and registrars.
This document describes a proposal for a delegation change procedure
that will maintain consistency and validation under DNSSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.