Subject: I-D Action:draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 01:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overview: Real Time Protocols for Brower-based Applications
	Author(s)       : H. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document gives an overview and context of a protocol suite
intended for use with real-time applications that can be deployed in
browsers - "real time communication on the Web".

It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
specified and on the right publication track.

This work is an attempt to synthesize the input of many people, but
makes no claims to fully represent the views of any of them.  All
parts of the document should be regarded as open for discussion, with
the intended discussion forum being the "RTCWEB" WG (in formation).

Currently, discussion is on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.