Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : iSCSI Protocol (Consolidated)
    Author(s)     : M. Chadalapaka, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-02.txt
    Pages         : 340
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
  This document describes a transport protocol for SCSI that works
  on top of TCP. The iSCSI protocol aims to be fully compliant with
  the standardized SCSI Architecture Model (SAM). RFC 3720 defined
  the original iSCSI protocol. RFC 3721 discusses iSCSI Naming
  examples and discovery techniques. Subsequently, RFC 3980 added
  an additional naming format to iSCSI protocol. RFC 4850 followed
  up by adding a new public extension key to iSCSI. RFC 5048
  offered a number of clarifications and a few improvements and
  corrections to the original iSCSI protocol.

  This document consolidates RFCs 3720, 3980, 4850 and 5048 into a
  single document and makes additional updates to the consolidated
  specification. This document also updates RFC 3721. The text in
  this document thus supersedes the text in RFCs 3720, 3721, 3980,
  4850 and 5048 whenever there is such a question.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.