Subject: I-D Action:draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Extensions to DS-Lite Technique in Broadband Deployments
	Author(s)       : Q. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document proposes a solution for the delivery of multicast
service offerings to DS-Lite serviced customers.  The proposed
solution relies upon a stateless IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation scheme
and does not require performing any NAT operation along the path used
to deliver multicast traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-softwire-dslite-multicast-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.