Subject: I-D Action:draft-grajzer-autoconf-ndpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:00:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ND++ - an extended IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol for enhanced duplicate address detection to support stateless address auto- configuration in IPv6 mobile ad hoc networks.
	Author(s)       : M. Grajzer
	Filename        : draft-grajzer-autoconf-ndpp-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document proposes the extended IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol
for enhanced duplicate address detection in mobile ad hoc networks.
It exploits Multipoint Relay concept for flooding of multihop
protocol messages. As a result the protocol extension provides
support for the stateless address auto-configuration in mobile ad
hoc networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grajzer-autoconf-ndpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.