Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RDMA Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : H. Shah, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies extensions to the IETF Remote Direct Memory
Access Protocol (RDMAP [RFC5040]). RDMAP provides read and write
services directly to applications and enables data to be transferred
directly into Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) Buffers without
intermediate data copies. The extensions specified in this document
provide the following capabilities and/or improvements: Atomic
Operations and Immediate Data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-rdmap-ext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.