Subject: I-D Action:draft-dec-stateless-4v6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 02:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless 4Via6 Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : W. Dec
	Filename        : draft-dec-stateless-4v6-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document discusses the applicability and possible resolution of
a number of issues attributed to A+P based solutions, specifically in
the context of an IPv6 based solution characterised by this draft as
a stateless 4Via6 (4V6) solution.  The document presents that the
majority of the issues either do not apply to such stateless 4V6
solutions, or are no worse that in alternative NAT44 based solutions.
The few remaining issues can be mitigated by the solutions or
operators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.