Subject: I-D Action:draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automatic Route Target Filtering for legacy PEs
	Author(s)       : P. Mohapatra, et al.
	Filename        : draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This document describes a simple procedure that allows "legacy" BGP
speakers to exchange route target membership information in BGP
without using mechanisms specified in RFC 4684.  The intention of the
proposed technique is to help in partial deployment scenarios and is
not meant to replace RFC 4684.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-l3vpn-legacy-rtc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.