Subject: I-D Action:draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiation in Keying Management Protocols
	Author(s)       : X. Liang
	Filename        : draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-29

Negotiation is one prominent capability of keying managament
protocols (KMPs), especially automated KMPs for Routing Protocols.
This document discusses negotiation in KMPs, which includes the
reasons for negotiation in KMPs, concerns and possible solutions when
using negotiation, and several types of negotiation in KMPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liang-karp-negotiation-kmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.