Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI Ghostbusters Record
	Author(s)       : R. Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-10

In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), resource
certificates completely obscure names or any other information which
might be useful for contacting responsible parties to deal with
issues of certificate expiration, maintenance, roll-overs,
compromises, etc.  This draft describes the RPKI Ghostbusters Record
containing human contact information to be signed (indirectly) by a
resource-owning certificate.  The data in the record are those of a
severely profiled vCARD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.