Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-terminology-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology in Low power And Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-terminology-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The documents defines a terminology for discussing routing
requirements and solutions for networks referred to as Low power and
Lossy Networks (LLN).  A LLN is typically composed of many embedded
devices with limited power, memory, and processing resources
interconnected by a variety of links.  There is a wide scope of
application areas for LLNs, including industrial monitoring, building
automation (e.g.  Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, lighting,
access control, fire), connected home, healthcare, environmental
monitoring, urban sensor networks, energy management, assets
tracking, refrigeration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-terminology-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.