Subject: I-D Action:draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 18:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Splicing for RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : J. Xia
	Filename        : draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This memo outlines RTP splicing.  Splicing is a process that replaces
the content of the main multimedia stream with other multimedia
content, and delivers the substitutive multimedia content to receiver
for a period of time.  This memo discusses the requirements of
splicing process on RTP layer, thus provides guideline for how a RTP
Translator works to satisfy these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-avtext-splicing-for-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.