Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing
	Author(s)       : N. Bahadur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-14

LSP-Ping is an existing and widely deployed OAM mechanism for MPLS
LSPs.  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
Ping can be used for On-demand Connectivity Verification of MPLS-TP
LSPs.  This document also clarifies procedures to be used for
processing the related OAM packets.  Further, it describes procedures
for using LSP-Ping to perform Connectivity Verification and Route
Tracing functions in MPLS-TP networks.  Finally this document updates
RFC 4379 by adding a new address type and requesting a registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.