Subject: I-D Action:draft-patterson-pkix-attribute-signing-eku-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : attributeSigning extendedKeyUsage value
	Author(s)       : P. Patterson
	Filename        : draft-patterson-pkix-attribute-signing-eku-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document specifies a value for the extendedKeyUsage X.509
extension that may be used to create a certificate that would be used
to sign attribute assertions.  This allows the differentiation of
certificates used to identify a particular server (which would have a
serverAuth EKU), from the certificate used by that server to sign
attribute assertions, and would easily allow a policy to be developed
for issuance of such a certificate to an identity provider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patterson-pkix-attribute-signing-eku-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.