Subject: I-D Action:draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP with TCP Friendly Rate Control
	Author(s)       : L. Gharai, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This memo specifies how the TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC) of RTP
flows can be supported using the RTP/AVPF profile and the general RTP
header extension mechanism.  AVPF feedback packets and RTP header
extensions are defined to support the exchange of control information
between RTP TFRC senders and receivers.  TFRC is an equation-based
congestion control scheme for unicast flows operating in a best
effort Internet environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.