Subject: I-D Action:draft-duerst-eai-mailto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI/IRI Scheme
	Author(s)       : M. Duerst, et al.
	Filename        : draft-duerst-eai-mailto-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
(URIs) and Internationalized Resource Identfiers (IRIs) to identify
resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It adds the
possibility to use Email Address Internationalization (EAI) email
addresses (RFC4952bis) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC
6068).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.