Subject: I-D Action:draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Description of KCipher-2 Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)       : S. Kiyomoto, W. Shin
	Filename        : draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document describes the KCipher-2 encryption algorithm. KCipher-2
is a stream cipher with a 128-bit key and a 128-bit initialization
vector. Since the algorithm for KCipher-2 was published in 2007,
security and efficiency have been rigorously evaluated through
academic and industrial studies. No security vulnerability has been
found as of the time this document was written. KCipher-2 offers fast
encryption and decryption by means of simple operations that enable
efficient implementation. KCipher-2 has been used for industrial
applications, especially for mobile health monitoring and diagnostic
services in Japan.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.