Subject: I-D Action:draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 04:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : K. Korte, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines objects for managing the IPv6 Routing
Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.