Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-multimob-msm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Multicast Source Mobility Support in PMIPv6 Network
    Author(s)     : H. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhang-multimob-msm-02.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
       Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), specified in RFC 5213 [1], is a network-
       based mobility management protocol. It uses a Mobile Access Gateway 
       (MAG) and a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) to allow hosts to move around 
       within a domain while keeping their address or address prefix stable. 
       Although the issues of mobile multicast in the PMIPv6 network are 
       being discussed in the Multimob WG, how to provide the service 
       connectivity when the multicast source is moving is still a problem 
       for the PMIPv6. This document proposes and analyzes the potential 
       solutions of the multicast source mobility in PMIPv6. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-msm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.