Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-6man-addr-registration-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Addresses Registration
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang, G. Chen
	Filename        : draft-jiang-6man-addr-registration-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-03

In the IPv6 address allocation scenarios, node self-generated 
addresses are notionally conflicted with the network managed address 
architecture. These addresses need to be registered in the networking 
management plate for the purposes of central address administration. 
This document discusses the requirements of address registration and 
analyzes the possible solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-6man-addr-registration-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.