Subject: I-D Action:draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 01:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signal 3D format
	Author(s)       : B. Greevenbosch, H. Yu
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document introduces the SDP attribute "3dFormat", which provides
format description of stereoscopic 3D video.  In addition, the
grouping mechanism for SDP is extended to cater for stereoscopic 3D
video.Note

Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.