Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol (HIP) Registration Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Laganier, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies a registration mechanism for the Host
Identity Protocol (HIP) that allows hosts to register with services,
such as HIP rendezvous servers or middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.