Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : TWAMP Value-Added Octets
    Author(s)     : S. Baillargeon, et al
    Filename      : draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This memo describes the optional extensions to the standard TWAMP
   test protocol for identifying test sessions and packet trains, and
   for measuring capacity metrics like the available path capacity,
   tight section capacity and UDP throughput in the forward and reverse
   path directions. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.