Subject: I-D Action:draft-kanizsai-v6ops-anycast-data-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:15:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 anycast based feedback data aggregation
	Author(s)       : Z. Kanizsai, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kanizsai-v6ops-anycast-data-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes how to use anycast addresses for collecting
feedback information on the reverse link in case of multicast forward
transmission. The application for anycast addressing in the case of
multicast transmission is the novelty. The draft describes the
fundamentals and requirements about how to collect and aggregate
feedback information if anycasting is applied.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kanizsai-v6ops-anycast-data-aggregation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.