Subject: I-D Action:draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:30:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Router Key Management Protocol (MRKMP)
	Author(s)       : S. Hartman, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-03-14

Several routing protocols engage in one-to-many communication.  In
order to authenticate these communications using symmetric
cryptography, a group key needs to be established.  This
specification defines a group protocol for establishing and managing
such keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.