Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-donotissue-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-donotissue-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-03-09

The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS Resource Record
allows a DNS domain name holder to specify the certificate signing
certificate(s) authorized to issue certificates for that domain.  CAA
resource records allow a public Certification Authority to implement
additional controls to reduce the risk of unintended certificate mis-
issue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-donotissue-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.