Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DS-Lite AFTR NAT Bypass: Co-located B4 and NAT Model
	Author(s)       : X. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-29

This document describes the behavior of the B4 when co-located with a
NAT while the NAT in the AFTR is disabled.  The proposed solution is
expected to offload the burden on the AFTR, by delegating the NAT to
B4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.