Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-diameter-abfab-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Diameter 'Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB)' Application
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-jones-diameter-abfab-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB)
architecture provides cross-domain authentication, authorization and
accounting functionality by utilizing well-established technologies,
such as Diameter, the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and
the Generic Security Services API (GSS-API).

This document defines a Diameter application for usage with the ABFAB
architecture to convey authentication information, and authorization
decisions from the Diameter server (acting as the identity provider)
to the Diameter client (acting as a relying party) encoded in a
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) encoding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-diameter-abfab-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.