Subject: I-D Action:draft-echtler-gispl-specification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GISpL: Gestural Interface Specification Language
	Author(s)       : F. Echtler
	Filename        : draft-echtler-gispl-specification-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document introduces GISpL, the Gestural Interface Specification
Language.  GISpL enables the unambiguous description of gestures used
in human-computer interfaces.  This includes gestures on touch and
multi-touch screens, with digital pens, with hand-held controllers or
in free air.  A matching engine analyzes motion data produced by the
input device(s) and triggers registered gestures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-echtler-gispl-specification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.