Subject: I-D Action:draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : Z. Sims
	Filename        : draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing information about a Bundle Node - or simply a
'Node' within the scope of this document.  More specifically, the
managed objects for such a Node include: Node-specific information,
registered Endpoint-Specific information, and generic CLA-Specific
(Convergence Layer Adapter) information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.