Subject: I-D Action:draft-knauf-p2psip-share-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
	Author(s)       : A. Knauf, et al.
	Filename        : draft-knauf-p2psip-share-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document defines a RELOAD Usage for shared write access to
RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
processes are required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.