Subject: I-D Action:draft-kini-pwe3-inband-cc-offset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV): An Inband Control Channel using offset
	Author(s)       : S. Kini, D. Sinicrope
	Filename        : draft-kini-pwe3-inband-cc-offset-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-14

Pseudowires need an inband control channel (CC) to do VCCV such that
OAM and data packets follow the same path. PWs without a Control Word
(CW) do not have an inband CC as defined in RFC5085. This document
defines a simple extension to the TTL expiry CC (Type 3) to do inband
VCCV. This can be used even without a CW.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kini-pwe3-inband-cc-offset-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.