Subject: I-D Action:draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:00:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPPv6 Problem statement and requirements
	Author(s)       : J. Hu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-14

As in IPv4 network, PPP (PPPoE) will still be an important mechanism
to provide access services to broadband subscribers of IPv6 or dual-
stack.  This document describes problems the ISPs faced when
deploying IPv6 in broadband access network over PPP, particularly,
the capabilities lacked in IPv6CP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-pppext-ipv6cp-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.