Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 13:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Registry Extension for Purges
	Author(s)       : T. Li, L. Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-01

IANA maintains the IS-IS TLV Codepoint Registry.  This registry
documents which TLVs can appear in different types of IS-IS Protocol
Data Units (PDUs), but does not document which TLVs can be found in
zero Remaining Lifetime Link State PDUs (LSPs, a.k.a., purges).  This
document extends the existing registry to record the set of TLVs that
are permissible in purges, and updates the rules for generating and
processing purges in the presence of authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-reg-purge-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.