Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-fnv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The FNV Non-Cryptographic Hash Algorithm
	Author(s)       : G. Fowler, et al.
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-fnv-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-07

FNV (Fowler/Noll/Vo) is a fast, non-cryptographic hash algorithm with
good dispersion. The purpose of this document is to make information
on FNV and open source code performing FNV conveniently available to
the Internet community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-fnv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.