Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mayer-do-not-track-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Do Not Track: A Universal Third-Party Web Tracking Opt Out
    Author(s)     : J. Mayer, et al
    Filename      : draft-mayer-do-not-track-00.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document defines the syntax and semantics of Do Not Track, an
   HTTP header-based mechanism that enables users to express preferences
   about third-party web tracking.  It also provides a standard for how
   web services should comply with such user preferences.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mayer-do-not-track-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.