Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-emu-eap-pwc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Method for Changing Cleartext Passwords in the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-zorn-emu-eap-pwc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides support for
multiple authentication methods.  One such method is Generic Token
Card (EAP-GTC) which, despite its name, is commonly used to support
authentication using cleartext passwords in tunneled EAP methods.
EAP-GTC does not provide the ability to change a password (for
example, an expired password), however.  This document defines the
PassWord Change EAP method (EAP-PWC) in order to fill that void in
functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-emu-eap-pwc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.