Subject: I-D Action:draft-asati-pignataro-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 06:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Considerations Update
	Author(s)       : C. Pignataro, R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-asati-pignataro-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document augments the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
considerations for the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), for
protocol fields that are Reserved in the LDP Specification but for
which there are no IANA allocation policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asati-pignataro-mpls-ldp-iana-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.