Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 03:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session PEERing for Multimedia INTerconnect Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for SIP-based Session Peering
	Author(s)       : J. Mule
	Filename        : draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This memo captures protocol requirements to enable session peering of
voice, presence, instant messaging and other types of multimedia
traffic.  This informational document is intended to link the various
use cases described for session peering to protocol solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-speermint-requirements-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.