Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhou-emu-eap-fastv2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST) Version 2
	Author(s)       : H. Zhou, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhou-emu-eap-fastv2-00.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document defines the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
based Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST)
protocol version 2.  EAP-FAST is an EAP method that enables secure
communication between a peer and a server by using the Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually authenticated tunnel.
Within the tunnel, Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects are used to convey
authentication related data between the EAP peer and the EAP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-emu-eap-fastv2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.