Subject: I-D Action:draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of the BFD Echo function for Path MTU Verification or Detection
	Author(s)       : J. Haas, M. Xiao
	Filename        : draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies an extended application of the BFD Echo
function for path MTU verification or detection, while preserving its
original purpose for detecting forwarding failures.  This document
defines a process to vary the length of some BFD Echo packets
periodically to accomplish this Path MTU verification or detection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.