Subject: I-D Action:draft-liu-distributed-mobility-traffic-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Traffic analysis
	Author(s)       : D. Liu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-liu-distributed-mobility-traffic-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-07

There is a trend in mobile network that gateways are deployed more
and more closer to the network edge.  The motivation of this trend
comes from several aspects and the result is that the mobile network
architecture is evolving toward flatten network architecture.  In
this scenario, mobility solution needed to be studied to fit for the
flatten network.  This document analysis the benefit of distributing
mobility anchor to the network edge from the traffic load pespective.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-distributed-mobility-traffic-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.