Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : 4rd Applicability Statement

    Author(s)     : S. Matsushima, et al
    Filename      : draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-00.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document discusses the applicability of the IPv4 Residual
   Deployment (4rd) protocol, and an address sharing mechanism, NAT44 on
   4rd CE side, and IPv6 addressing and routing in 4rd capable Ipv6-only
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.