Subject: I-D Action:draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:00:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Aggregate Route Option for Dynamic Host Control Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6)
	Author(s)       : S. Joshi
	Filename        : draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The Aggregate Route option provides a mechanism for a requestor to
retrieve an aggregate route(s) from a DHCPv6 server using the
information-request message.  The aggregate route is a single route
representing multiple prefixes delegated by a DHCP server using
Prefix Delegation, and maybe advertised using routing protocols
instead of individual routes learnt from DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation.
This document specifies the data contained in aggregate route option
as well as the behavior of Requestor and DHCPv6 Server in requesting
and processing of this option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.