Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP NAT Traversal
	Author(s)       : L. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document discusses the necessity and solutions of PPSP NAT
traversal.  Two NAT traversal solutions based are described in this
document: PPSP-ICE solution and RELOAD-ICE solution.  These solutions
both use ICE.  PPSP-ICE solution uses PPSP messages to convey ICE
parameters, while RELOAD-ICE solution proposes to form a RELOAD
overlay with PPSP peers and use RELOAD messages to exchange ICE
parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.