Subject: I-D Action:draft-crocker-dns-attrleaf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 05:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Scoped Data Through Attribute Leaves
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-crocker-dns-attrleaf-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-30

Historically, any DNS RR may occur for any domain name.  Recent
additions have defined DNS leaf nodes that contain a reserved node
name, beginning with an underscore.  The underscore construct is used
to define a semantic scope for DNS records associated with the parent
domain.  This note explores the nature of this DNS usage and defines
the "underscore names" registry with IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-dns-attrleaf-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.