Subject: I-D Action:draft-hunt-oauth-chain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chain Grant Type for OAuth2
	Author(s)       : P. Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-chain-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This specification defines a method by which an OAuth protected
service, can use a received oauth token from its client, to in turn,
act as a client and access another OAuth protected service in a
'chained' profile.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hunt-oauth-chain-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.