Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-emu-team-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Tunneled Extensible Authentication Method (TEAM)
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zorn-emu-team-02.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides support for
multiple authentication methods.  This document defines the Tunneled
Extensible Authentication Method (TEAM), which provides an encrypted
and authenticated tunnel based on transport layer security (TLS) that
encapsulates EAP authentication mechanisms.  TEAM uses TLS to protect
against rogue authenticators, protect against various attacks on the
confidentiality and integrity of the inner EAP method exchange and
provide EAP peer identity privacy.  TEAM also provides support for
chaining multiple EAP mechanisms, cryptographic binding between
authentications performed by inner EAP mechanisms and the tunnel,
exchange of arbitrary parameters (TLVs), and fragmentation and
reassembly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-emu-team-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.