Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-rfc4648-impl-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementation Report for RFC 4648 Base Encodings
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-rfc4648-impl-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This is an implementation report of RFC4648, for the purpose of
advancing the document to Draft Standard.

[[See <http://josefsson.org/base-encoding/> for more information.
RFC-EDITOR: remove this paragraph on publication]].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-rfc4648-impl-report-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.