Subject: I-D Action:draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 18:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP extensions for a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)       : K. Kumaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-03

IP Virtual Private Networks (IP-VPNs) allow Service Providers to
offer customers connectivity between sites across an IP Backbone.
These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and the connections can be
created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Paths
(LSPs). The paths of these LSPs must be computed to provide the
connectivity between customer sites. Path selection may be dependent
on a variety of factors including traffic engineering constraints
and bandwidth requirements.

It is highly desirable for VPN customers to be able to dynamically
establish their MPLS TE LSPs for interconnectivity between BGP/MPLS
IP-VPN sites. The Path Computation Element (PCE) can determine the 
optimal paths of TE LSPs within an MPLS network. This document 
defines the PCEP extensions for the dynamic creation of MPLS TE LSPs
between BGP/MPLS IP-VPN sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.