Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document discusses the deployment issues and describes
requirements for the deployment and operation of Dual-Stack Lite.
This document describes the various deployment considerations and
applicability of the Dual-Stack Lite architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-softwire-dslite-deployment-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.