Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-v6ops-multicast-transition-v6only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Transition to IPv6 Only in Broadband Deployments
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), T. Taylor
	Filename        : draft-tsou-v6ops-multicast-transition-v6only-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document proposes a multicast transition solution from the old
IPv4 only network to the IPv6 only network.  It enumerates the
transition steps and then analyzes the transition cost in the light
of this framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-v6ops-multicast-transition-v6only-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.