Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requesting Suboptions in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-03-07

DHCPv6 clients may use Option Request Option (ORO) to specify, which
options they would like to get configured by DHCPv6 servers.  Clients
may also be interested in specific options that do not appear in
DHCPv6 message directly (top-level options), but rather as a
compounds of other options (suboptions).  This document defines way
of using existing ORO to request for specific suboptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.