Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : LDP Hello Cryptographic Authentication
    Author(s)     : L. Zheng, et al
    Filename      : draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-01.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   This document introduces a new Cryptographic Authentication TLV 
   which is used in LDP Hello message as an optional parameter. It 
   enhances the authentication mechanism for LDP by securing the Hello 
   message against spoofing attack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.