Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Analysis of Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Deployment
    Author(s)     : M. Chen, et al
    Filename      : draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-analysis-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document analyses the deployment of typical VPLS network with 
   existing solutions, and discusses the features of each solution. In 
   addition, this document indicates that the advantages of the 
   existing VPLS mechanisms may be integrated to achieve easier and 
   more efficient VPLS provisioning. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.