Subject: I-D Action:draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Host Configuration in 6rd
	Author(s)       : X. Xu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The 6rd [RFC5969] linktype does not support IPv6 link-local
addressing, multicast and 6rd nodes are off-link from each other.
The host configuration protocol DHCPv6 [RFC3315] relies on link-local
addressing and multicast to function.  This document specifies how
DHCPv6 can be used across a 6rd link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guo-softwire-6rd-ipv6-config-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.