Subject: I-D Action:draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : V. Cakulev, I. Broustis
	Filename        : draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is an authentication
framework which supports multiple authentication methods.  This
document defines an authentication method for EAP called EAP-IBAKE,
that is based on the Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
(IBAKE).  The IBAKE method provides mutual authentication through the
use of identity-based encryption.  In addition to mutual
authentication this method also provides perfect forward and
backwards secrecy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.