Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : H. Jia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport 
Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) 
protocol to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP 
network in the case that propagation of failure status in the client 
layer is not supported as required in [RFC5860].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.