Subject: I-D Action:draft-sova-sasl-exturi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SASL External URI Mechanism
	Author(s)       : M. Sova
	Filename        : draft-sova-sasl-exturi-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) is a framework for
providing authentication to connection-oriented protocols.  This memo
specifies a SASL mechanism leveraging an existing external
authentication infrastructure built for access control for URL-
identified resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sova-sasl-exturi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.