Subject: I-D Action:draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 04:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for Dual Stack Access
	Author(s)       : L. Yeh, T. Tsou (Ting ZOU)
	Filename        : draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-29

This document specifies the RADIUS attributes for IPv4 and IPv6 dual
stack access, which are intended to be used in the AAA processes for
the transfer of user's configuration from AAA server to NAS and
traffic statistics reporting from NAS to AAA server.  The new
attributes cover a specified user type for NAS to allocate the proper
resource and employ the right mechanism for the users; and a batch of
IPv4 and IPv6 traffic statistics for the differentiated accounting
policies on the AAA server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeh-radext-dual-stack-access-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.