Subject: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Controlling Traffic Offloading Using Neighbor Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, T. Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This specification defines an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
Protocol, which allows management of IPv6 traffic offloading to IPv4
and moving IPv4 traffic away from a specific interface.  The
specification updates the source and destination algorithms described
in RFC 3484bis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.