Subject: I-D Action:draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Terminology in CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : O. van Deventer, R. Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This internet-draft describes how the term content might take on
various meanings in different Content Delivery Network (CDN)
interconnection scenarios.  In order to solve this ambiguity, some
additional terminology to describe content in CDNs is introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.