Subject: I-D Action:draft-turner-sodp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP)
	Author(s)       : S. Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-sodp-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes the Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP).
SODP enables clients to access secure packages produced by a Key
Management Systems (KMS).  Client access is ideally direct and web-
based, but access via agents acting on behalf of clients is
supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sodp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.