Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-esrv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Extended Service Discovery (ESRV) Record.
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, B. Smith
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-esrv-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-09

General Service Description (GSRV) and Extended Service Description
records are DNS Resource Records that provide information to
applications attempting to establish a network connection.  When
authenticated using an appropriate means GSRV and ESRV records may be
used to prevent a downgrade attack in cases where use of security
enhancements with an application protocol are optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-esrv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.