Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extension of Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Distributed Mobility Control
    Author(s)     : S. Koh, et al
    Filename      : draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
Mobile cellular networks with hierarchical architecture are now
   changing to flat architecture due to ever-increasing mobile Internet
   traffics. Most of the existing mobility protocols are based on a
   centralized mobility anchor, by which all the control and data
   traffics are processed. In the flat network architecture, however,
   the centralized mobility scheme has some limitations, which include
   unwanted traffic flowing into core network, service degradation by a
   single point of failure, and increased operational costs, etc. This
   draft proposes some mobility schemes for distributed mobility
   control in the flat architecture of future network. Based on the
   well-known Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP), we propose the three schemes of
   distributed mobility control: Signal-driven PMIP (S-PMIP), Data-
   driven Distributed PMIP (DD-PMIP), and Signal-driven Distributed
   PMIP (SD-PMIP). This draft proposes an extension of PMIP for
   distributed mobility control.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.