Subject: I-D Action:draft-lear-abfab-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 14:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB) Architecture
	Author(s)       : J. Howlett, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lear-abfab-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-03-09

Over the last decade a substantial amount of work has occurred in the
space of federated access management.  Most of this effort has
focused on two use-cases: network and web-based access.  However, the
solutions to these use-cases that have been proposed and deployed
tend to have few common building blocks in common.

This memo describes an architecture that makes use of extensions to
the commonly used security mechanisms for both federated and non-
federated access management, including RADIUS, Diameter, GSS, GS2,
EAP and SAML.  The architecture addresses the problem of federated
access management to primarily non-web-based services, in a manner
that will scale to large numbers of federations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-abfab-arch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.