Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-marshall-geopriv-location-transform-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A protocol for location transformations
    Author(s)     : J. Polk, et al
    Filename      : draft-marshall-geopriv-location-transform-00.txt
    Pages         : 24
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document defines a general protocol useful for transforming
   location information between various formats for use by location
   relevant messaging elements and applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marshall-geopriv-location-transform-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.