Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-energy-pricing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Communication of Energy Pricing Information
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-energy-pricing-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This specification defines media types for representing the future
price of energy in JSON.  It also defines a way for a client device,
such as an electric car, to discover a web server that can provide
the future pricing for local electrical energy.  This will allow the
client device to make intelligent decisions about when to use energy.

This draft is a very early skeleton of a draft to start discussion
around this idea.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-energy-pricing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.