Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-cake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 17:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Origin Cookies
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-cake-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-05

This document defines the Origin attribute for cookies, which lets
servers harmonize the security policy of their cookies with the
widely used same-origin policy.  Origin cookies provide both
confidentiality and integrity, unlike the Secure attribute, which
provides only confidentiality.Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

If you have suggestions for improving this document, please send
email to <mailto:[email-masked]>.  Further Working Group
information is available from <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-cake-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.