Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:30:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : OCRA: OATH Challenge-Response Algorithms
    Author(s)     : D. M'Raihi, et al
    Filename      : draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-14.txt
    Pages         : 39
    Date          : 2011-03-11
    
   This document describes an algorithm for challenge-response
   authentication developed by the "Initiative for Open AuTHentication"
   (OATH).  The specified mechanisms leverage the HMAC-based One-Time
   Password algorithm (HOTP) [RFC4226] and offer one-way and mutual
   authentication, and digital signature capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.