Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Deployment Considerations: Configuration and Monitoring by ISPs
	Author(s)       : X. Sun, Y. Yang
	Filename        : draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-14

As ALTO specification continues in the ALTO Working Group and some
  applications start to conduct integration with ALTO, more ISPs
  start to evaluate key issues in the deployment of ALTO in their
  networks. In this document, we discuss key issues that an ISP
  needs to consider when deploying ALTO. In particular, we discuss
  issues on how to configure ALTO information as well as how to
  monitor the effectiveness of ALTO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-alto-ispdeployment-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.