Subject: I-D Action:draft-patil-6lowpan-v6over-btle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Bluetooth Low Energy
	Author(s)       : B. Patil, et al.
	Filename        : draft-patil-6lowpan-v6over-btle-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-11

Bluetooth low energy is a low power air interface technology that is
defined by the bluetooth SIG.  The standard bluetooth radio has been
widely implemented and available in mobile phones, notebook
computers, audio headsets and many other devices.  The low power
version of bluetooth is a new specification and enables the use of
this air interface with devices such as sensors, smart meters,
applicances, etc.  There is an added value in the ability to
communicate with sensors over IPv6.  This document describes how IPv6
is transported over bluetooth low energy using 6LoWPAN techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-patil-6lowpan-v6over-btle-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.