Subject: I-D Action:draft-karan-mofrr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast only Fast Re-Route
	Author(s)       : A. Karan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-karan-mofrr-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-13

As IPTV deployments grow in number and size, service providers are
looking for solutions that minimize the service disruption due to
faults in the IP network carrying the packets for these services.
This draft describes a mechanism for minimizing packet loss in a
network when node or link failures occur.  Multicast only Fast Re-
Route (MoFRR) works by making simple enhancements to multicast
routing protocols such as PIM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karan-mofrr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.