Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 05:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2
	Author(s)       : D. Zelig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2011-03-08

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling SONET/SDH
circuits over a Packet Switch Network (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.