Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Relative Location Representation
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines an extension to PIDF-LO (RFC4119) for the
expression of location information that is defined relative to a
reference point.  The reference point may be expressed as a geodetic
or civic location, and the relative offset may be one of several
shapes.  Optionally, a reference to a secondary document (such as a
map image) can be included, along with the relationship of the map
coordinate system to the reference/offset coordinate system to allow
display of the map with the reference point and the relative offset.
Also included in this document is a Type/Length/Value (TLV)
representation of the relative location for use in other protocols
that use TLVs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.