Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Fast Open
	Author(s)       : Y. Cheng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-07

TCP Fast Open (TFO) allows data to be carried in the SYN or SYN-ACK
packets and consumed by the receiving end during the initial
connection handshake, thus providing a saving of up to one full round
trip time (RTT) compared to standard TCP requiring a three-way
handshake (3WHS) to complete before data can be exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.