Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 01:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)       : J. Dong, M. Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine 
Error that could provide more information to help network operators 
in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.