Subject: I-D Action:draft-song-iot-emergency-network-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The emergency network scenario for Internet of Things
	Author(s)       : H. Song
	Filename        : draft-song-iot-emergency-network-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-06

The Internet is not a conventional network for converying emergency
data as the telecom network.  But as the emergence of widespread IoT
applications, huge amount of data collected from sensors or other IoT
terminals for emergencies will have to be transported through the
Internet to the close emergency help center.  This document will
discuss the emergency network use cases and requirements for
internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-song-iot-emergency-network-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.