Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 08:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs: Trending Towards Success with Dual-Stack Hosts
	Author(s)       : D. Wing, A. Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document describes how a dual-stack client can determine the
functioning path to a dual-stack server.  This provides a seamless
user experience during initial deployment of dual-stack networks and
during outages of IPv4 or outages of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.