Subject: I-D Action:draft-bernardos-mext-dmm-cmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:30:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A IPv6 Distributed Client Mobility Management approach using existing mechanisms
	Author(s)       : C. Bernardos, F. Giust
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-mext-dmm-cmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The use of centralized mobility management approaches -- such as
Mobile IPv6 -- poses some difficulties to operators of current and
future networks, due to the expected large number of mobile users and
their exigent demands.  All this has triggered the need for
distributed mobility management alternatives, that alleviate
operators' concerns allowing for cheaper and more efficient network
deployments.

This draft describes a possible way of achieving a distributed
mobility behavior with Client Mobile IP, based on Mobile IPv6 and the
use of Cryptographic Generated Addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-mext-dmm-cmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.