Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-pcp-bidirection-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 03:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Didirectional Port Control for PCP
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, H. Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-bidirection-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The memo has proposed a bi-directional option, along with which PCP
could not only control PCP client pinhole, but also could manage port
mapping status for communicating remote peers.  The bi-directional
port control mode will eliminate risks of connections interruption
caused by remote peer pinhole timeout.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-bidirection-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.