Subject: I-D Action:draft-ymbk-bgpsec-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 20:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Requirements for BGP Path Validation
	Author(s)       : S. Bellovin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-bgpsec-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document describes requirements for a future BGP security
protocol design to provide cryptographic assurance that the origin AS
had the right to announce the prefix and to provide assurance of the
AS Path of the announcement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-bgpsec-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.