Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4
	Author(s)       : G. Tsirtsis, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-31

The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
mobile networks.  This specification defines a dynamic prefix
allocation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.