Subject: I-D Action:draft-cantor-ietf-kitten-saml-ec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAML Enhanced Client SASL and GSS-API Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S. Cantor, S. Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-cantor-ietf-kitten-saml-ec-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-03-01

Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 is a generalized
framework for the exchange of security-related information between
asserting and relying parties.  Simple Authentication and Security
Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to facilitate an
extensible authentication model.  This document specifies a SASL and
GSS-API mechanism for SAML 2.0 that leverages the capabilities of a
SAML-aware "enhanced client" to address significant barriers to
federated authentication in a manner that encourages reuse of
existing SAML bindings and profiles designed for non-browser
scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cantor-ietf-kitten-saml-ec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.