Subject: I-D Action:draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 19:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP To Coordinate Between the CGN and Home Gateway Via Port Allocation
	Author(s)       : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al.
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-06

Consider a situation where a subscriber's packets are subject to two
levels of NAT, with both NATs operating under the control of the ISP.
An example of this would be a NATing Home Gateway forwarding packets
to a Large Scale NAT.  This memo proposes that advantage be taken of
the presence of the second NAT, to offload the burden on the Large
Scale NAT by delegation to the Home Gateway.  Enhancements to the
Port Control Protocol are specified to achieve this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.