Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-of0-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function 0
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-29

The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks defines a
generic Distance Vector protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks.
That generic protocol requires a specific Objective Function to
establish a desired routing topology.  This specification defines a
basic Objective Function that operates solely with the protocol
elements defined in the generic protocol specification.Requirements
Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.