Subject: I-D Action:draft-iijima-netconf-websocket-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF Notification over WebSocket
	Author(s)       : I. Tomoyuki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-iijima-netconf-websocket-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This memo proposes transporting NETCONF Notification over WebSocket
protocol[I-D.ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol].  RFC5277[RFC5277]
specifies that NETCONF Notification must be sent over SSH, BEEP, SSL
and console from an NETCONF server to NETCONF clients.  When NETCONF
Notification was defined, this transport mapping was a reasonable
decision.  Bi-directional capability is necessary for transporting
NETCONF Notification.  But at present, WebSocket protocol, which is
based on HTTP and has a bi-directional capability, is available.
This memo describes the way in which NETCONF Notification is sent
over WebSocket protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iijima-netconf-websocket-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.