Subject: I-D Action:draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : C. Holmberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes web based real-time communication use-cases.
Based on the use-cases, the document also derives requirements
related to the browser, and the API used by web applications to
request and control media stream services provided by the browser.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.