Subject: I-D Action:draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Area P2MP Segmented LSPs
	Author(s)       : Y. Rekhter, et al.
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes procedures for building inter-area point-to-
multipoint (P2MP) segmented service LSPs by partitioning such LSPs
into intra-area segments and using BGP as the inter-area routing and
label distribution protocol. Within each IGP area the intra-area
segments are either carried over intra-area P2MP LSPs, using P2MP LSP
hierarchy, or instantiated using ingress replication. The intra-area
P2MP LSPs may be signaled using P2MP RSVP-TE or P2MP mLDP. If ingress
replication is used in an IGP area then MP2P LDP LSPs or P2P RSVP-TE
LSPs may be used in the IGP area. The applications/services that use
such an inter-area service LSP may be BGP MVPN, VPLS multicast or
Internet multicast over MPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-mpls-seamless-mcast-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.