Subject: I-D Action:draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 00:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO-Like Activities and Experiments in P2P Network Experiment Council
	Author(s)       : S. Kamei, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This document introduces experiments to clarify how ALTO-like
approach was effective to reduce network traffic made by a Council in
Japan to harmonize P2P technology with the infrastructure.  And this
also provides some suggestions that might be useful for ALTO
architecture learned through our experiments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.