Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dong-idr-one-time-ext-community-orf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : One-time Extended Community Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
    Author(s)     : K. Patel, et al
    Filename      : draft-dong-idr-one-time-ext-community-orf-00.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter (ORF) type for 
   BGP, termed "One-time Extended Community Outbound Route Filter", 
   which would allow a BGP speaker to send to its BGP peer a route 
   refresh request with a set of extended-community-based filters to 
   make the peer re-advertise only the specific routes matching the 
   filters to the speaker. This ORF-type enables a BGP speaker to 
   refresh some specific routes without requiring its peer to re-
   advertise the whole Adj-RIB-Out, which makes the route refresh 
   operation more efficient and reduces the impact on network stability. 
   This filter does not change the outbound route filters on BGP peers 
   and should only be used for one-time filtering. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-idr-one-time-ext-community-orf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.