Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for MPLS LDP Multi Topology
	Author(s)       : C. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a MIB module for Multi-Topology Networks
over Multi-protocol Label Switching(MPLS) Label Switching
Routers(LSRs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.