Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:30:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : HIP support for RFIDs
    Author(s)     : P. Urien, et al
    Filename      : draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-02.txt
    Pages         : 29
    Date          : 2011-03-11
    
   This document describes an architecture based on the Host Identity 
   Protocol (HIP), for active RFIDs, i.e. Radio Frequency Identifiers 
   inluding tamper resistant computing resources, as specified for 
   example in the ISO 14443 or 15693 standards. HIP-RFIDs never expose 
   their identity in clear text, but hide this value (typically an EPC-
   Code) by a particular equation (f) that can be only solved by a 
   dedicated entity, referred as the portal. HIP exchanges occurred 
   between HIP-RFIDs and portals; they are shuttled by IP packets, 
   through the Internet cloud. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.