Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE) Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, L. Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes a MIB module for IPv6 Provider Edge
Routers (6PE)over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
Switching Routers (LSRs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.