Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhu-mobility-survey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Survey of Mobility Support In the Internet
    Author(s)     : Z. Zhu, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhu-mobility-survey-04.txt
    Pages         : 34
    Date          : 2011-03-21
    
Over the last two decades many efforts have been devoted to
   developing solutions for mobility support over the global Internet,
   which resulted in a variety of proposed solutions.  We conducted a
   systematic survey of the previous efforts to gain an overall
   understanding on the solution space of mobility support.  This
   document reports our findings and identifies remaining issues in
   providing ubiquitous and efficient global scale Internet mobility
   support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-mobility-survey-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.