Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : D. McGrew, D. Bailey
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.