Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Use of Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Distributed Mobility Control

    Author(s)     : S. Koh, et al
    Filename      : draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-01.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   This document discusses how to use the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP)
   protocol for distributed mobility control. Specifically, we describe
   the two schemes of distributed mobility control: Signal-driven PMIP
   (S-PMIP) and Signal-driven Distributed PMIP (SD-PMIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.