Subject: I-D Action:draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response and Relay Peer routing
	Author(s)       : X. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
direct response and relay peer routing modes.  RELOAD recommends
symmetric recursive routing for routing messages.  The new optional
extensions provide a shorter route for responses reducing the
overhead on intermediary peers and describe the potential cases where
these extensions can be used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-p2psip-relay-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.