Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
    Author(s)     : N. Kong, et al
    Filename      : draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-01.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things and 
   several characteristics of objects. In addition, this document 
   investigates key technical issues and specifies problems for the IoT. 
   Based on this, this document discusses a new architectural framework 
   in order to solve problems. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.