Subject: I-D Action:draft-maino-lisp-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)
	Author(s)       : F. Maino, et al.
	Filename        : draft-maino-lisp-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
provide origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
to LISP's EID-to-RLOC mapping data.  LISP-SEC also enables
verification of authorization on EID prefix claims.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maino-lisp-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.