Subject: I-D Action:draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
	Author(s)       : A. Retana, S. Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes the use of the OSPF-MANET interface in
single-hop broadcast networks.  It includes a mechanism to
deterministically reduce the number of adjacencies using Smart
Peering and other considerations due to the nature of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.