Subject: I-D Action:draft-yeung-g-ikev2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:30:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
	Author(s)       : S. Rowles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-02.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document presents a new group key distribution protocol, using
group key distribution RFC 3547 with IKEv2 RFC 5996.  The new
protocol is similar to IKEv2 in message and payload formats as well
as message semantics.  The protocol is in conformance with MSEC key
management architecture that it contains two components: member
registration and group rekeying, both downloading group security
associations from the Group Controller Key Server to a member of the
group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.