Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-pops-uri-scheme-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'pops' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev, A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-pops-uri-scheme-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-09

This document specifies the 'pops' URI scheme, that is used to
designate the access to POP3 mailboxes over TLS, and the procedure
the user agent should follow using it - POP3 over TLS transport
binding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-pops-uri-scheme-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.