Subject: I-D Action:draft-drao-isis-otv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IS-IS Extensions to support OTV
	Author(s)       : D. Rao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-drao-isis-otv-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies the IS-IS extensions necessary to support OTV
[OTV].  The data formats and code points used for the extensions are
described.  Details regarding the usage of these extensions are
described in the OTV specification document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drao-isis-otv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.