Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lu-fn-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:15:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Transport of Fast Notification Messages
    Author(s)     : A. Csaszar, et al
    Filename      : draft-lu-fn-transport-00.txt
    Pages         : 24
    Date          : 2011-03-10
    
   This document specifies a fast, dataplane-based low-overhead event
   notification protocol, called Fast Notification (FN) protocol. The
   draft discusses the design goals, the message container and options
   for delivering the notifications to all routers within a routing
   area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.