Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dubois-r2cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 16:00:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Radio-Router Control Protocol (R2CP)

    Author(s)     : D. DuBois, et al
    Filename      : draft-dubois-r2cp-00.txt
    Pages         : 50
    Date          : 2011-03-02
    
   This document describes a protocol that allows a router to learn the
   performance characteristics of the network to its neighbors when the
   shared media link between them may provide highly dynamic bandwidth
   characteristics.  This information comes from the radio modems which
   are providing periodic updates about the quality of the radio signal
   to the routers listening for these updates on the same physical
   network segment.  The functionality is similar to that described in
   "PPPoE Extensions for Credit Flow and Link Metrics" [RFC5578] but
   applied to a local area network topology rather than a set of point-
   to-point links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dubois-r2cp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.