Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-burke-content-signature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:45:22 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : HTTP Header for digital signatures

    Author(s)     : B. Burke
    Filename      : draft-burke-content-signature-00.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document describes the Content-Signature HTTP entity header.  It
   is used to transmit one or more digital signatures comprised of
   metadata and the HTTP message body.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burke-content-signature-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.