Subject: I-D Action:draft-kaplan-dnsext-enum-sip-source-ref-opt-code-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EDNS Option Code for SIP and PSTN Source Reference Info
	Author(s)       : H. Kaplan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-dnsext-enum-sip-source-ref-opt-code-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document requests an IANA allocation for an EDNS0 Option-Code, 
per [RFC2671], for a UTF-8 encoded string field containing a URI for 
private use.  The intended use of this field is for providing SIP 
and PSTN-type source information for ENUM-resolution DNS queries, in 
private DNS server environments such as Private ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-dnsext-enum-sip-source-ref-opt-code-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.