Subject: I-D Action:draft-farrell-ni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 02:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URIs for Named Information
	Author(s)       : S. Farrell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-farrell-ni-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines a URI-based name form for objects intended to
be used for information-centric networking and more generally.  The
name form defined here allows for the various forms of hash-based
binding between the name and the named-object, as well as supporting
human-readable and hierarchical names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-ni-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.