Subject: I-D Action:draft-howlett-radsec-knp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:30:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Negotiation Protocol for RadSec (KNP)
	Author(s)       : J. Howlett, S. Hartman
	Filename        : draft-howlett-radsec-knp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-14

RadSec provides a means to secure the communication between a RADIUS
client and server on the transport layer by using a TLS cipher-suite.
This avoids the security weaknesses inherent in RADIUS' use of the
MD5 algorithm.

The Key Negotiation Protocol for RadSec enables a RADIUS client and
RADIUS server to derive a key that can be used with a TLS PSK
ciphersuite and applied with a RadSec connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howlett-radsec-knp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.