Subject: I-D Action:draft-lu-fn-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:30:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Fast Notification Messages
	Author(s)       : W. Lu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lu-fn-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies a fast, light-weight event notification
protocol, called Fast Notification (FN) protocol.  The draft
discusses the design goals, the message container and options for
delivering the notifications to all routers within a routing
area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.