Subject: I-D Action:draft-marin-eap-frm-fastreauth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 02:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture for Fast EAP Re-authentication based on a new EAP method (EAP-FRM) working on standalone mode
	Author(s)       : R. Lopez, et al.
	Filename        : draft-marin-eap-frm-fastreauth-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document describes an architecture aimed for reducing the
latency of network access authentication based on the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP).  The architecture is based on the
design of a new EAP method for which a standalone authenticator is
used, and does not require any change to the EAP specification or the
specifications of existing EAP lower-layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marin-eap-frm-fastreauth-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.