Subject: I-D Action:draft-levine-iprangepub-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An efficient method to publish ranges of IP addresses in the DNS
	Author(s)       : J. Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-iprangepub-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The DNS has long been used to publish lists of IPv4 address ranges in
blacklists and whitelists.  The size of the IPv6 address space makes
the entry-per-IP approach used for IPv4 lists impractical.  A new
technique for publishing IP address ranges is described.  It is
intended to permit efficient publishing and querying, and to have
good DNS cache behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-iprangepub-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.