Subject: I-D Action:draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Efficient Implementation of RPL
	Author(s)       : O. Gnawali, P. Levis
	Filename        : draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-13

RPL is a flexible routing protocol applicable to a wide range of Low
Power and Lossy Networks.  To enable this wide applicability, RPL
provides many configuration options and gives implementers choices on
how to implement various components of RPL.  Drawing on our
experiences, we distill the design choices and configuration
parameters that lead to efficient RPL implementations and operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.