Subject: I-D Action:draft-pritikin-est-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : M. Pritikin
	Filename        : draft-pritikin-est-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies certificate Enrollment over Secure Transport
(EST).  EST is a certificate enrollment over HTTPS protocol that is
trivially accessible by modern clients.  The CMC "Simple PKI
Messages" and simple certificate responses are leveraged and EST is
designed to be easily implemented by clients and servers running
other common enrollment mechanisms such as SCEP.  Renewal and rekey
mechanisms are described consistent with CMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-est-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.