Subject: I-D Action:draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 01:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Title and Bandwidth Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : M. Garcia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-09

SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a media
capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
endpoints to negotiate two additional SDP capabilities.  In
particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate titles ("i="
line for each session or media) and bandwidth ("b=" line).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mmusic-sdp-icap-bcap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.