Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipclf-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 05:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP Common Log Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Format for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Common Log Format (CLF)
	Author(s)       : G. Salgueiro, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipclf-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The SIPCLF Workgroup has defined a common log format framework for
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) servers.  This common log format
mimics the wildly successful event logging mechanism found in well-
known web servers like Apache and web proxies like Squid.  This
document proposes an indexed text encoding format for the SIP Common
Log Format (CLF) that retains the key advantages of a text-based
format, while significantly increasing processing performance over a
purely text-based implementation.  This file format adheres to the
SIP CLF data model and provides an effective encoding scheme for all
mandatory and optional fields that appear in a SIP CLF record.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.