Subject: I-D Action:draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 07:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traceroute and Ping Message Extension
	Author(s)       : N. Shen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies extensions to traceroute and ping techniques
to enable their (probes) authentication, and to include requests for
node specific information that the probe sender is interested in
receiving from one or more nodes via the traceroute and ping replies.
These extensions support UDP, TCP and ICMP types of traceroute and
ping probes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.