Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-williams-avtext-avbsync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:30:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IEEE 1588/802.1AS Synchronisation for RTP Streams
    Author(s)     : A. Williams
    Filename      : draft-williams-avtext-avbsync-00.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
Specification of an RTP header extension for carrying in-band
   synchronization metadata provided by the IEEE1588/802.1AS Precision
   Time Protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-avtext-avbsync-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.