Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 04:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) User-Network Interface (UNI)
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-03-14

Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) defines a series of 
protocols for the creation of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in various 
switching technologies. The GMPLS User-Network Interface (UNI) was 

Zhang

Expires September 2011

[page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-01.txt

  March 2011 

developed in RFC4208 in order to be applied to an overlay network 
architectural model.  

This document examines a number of GMPLS UNI application scenarios. 
It shows how techniques developed after the GMPLS UNI can be applied 
to automate or enable critical processes for these applications. This 
document also suggested simple extensions to existing technologies to 
further enable the UNI and points out some existing unresolved issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.