Subject: I-D Action:draft-quigley-nfsv4-lnfs-impact-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 01:15:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Labeled NFSv4 Impact Study
	Author(s)       : D. Quigley, et al.
	Filename        : draft-quigley-nfsv4-lnfs-impact-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-14

To consider the Labeled NFS work for addition to the NFSv4 working
group charter the working group has requested an impact document be
written for the work.  This document describes the impact, usecases,
customers, and scope of the work to be performed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-lnfs-impact-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.