Subject: I-D Action:draft-gonzalezdedios-subwavelength-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and path computation support of sub-wavelength switching optical networks
	Author(s)       : G. Bernini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-gonzalezdedios-subwavelength-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document discusses the framework for enhancements to the GMPLS
architecture to control sub-wavelength switching optical networks.
Sub-wavelengths refer to the time-shared utilization of a single
wavelength by optical bursts, packets or slots.

Sub-wavelngth technologies are the base of new cost-effective network
architectures.  In particular, they are sutited for metro areas, to
cope with high traffic volumens as well as more demanding
requirements of networked applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gonzalezdedios-subwavelength-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.