Subject: I-D Action:draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : S. Loreto, G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-14

SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
Description Protocol).  This document defines the 'SCTP' and 'SCTP/
DTLS' protocol identifiers for SDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-mmusic-sctp-sdp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.