Subject: I-D Action:draft-jones-json-web-token-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT)
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jones-json-web-token-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-03-28

JSON Web Token (JWT) is a means of representing claims to be
transferred between two parties.  The claims in a JWT are encoded as
a JSON object that is digitally signed using a JSON Web Signature
(JWS) and optionally encrypted using JSON Web Encryption (JWE).

The suggested pronunciation of JWT is the same as the English word
"jot".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-token-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.