Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT44 with Pre-allocated Ports
	Author(s)       : D. Cheng
	Filename        : draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document specifies a NAT44 operation model where external
ports are pre-allocated per subscriber. The NAT44 function is
deployed in carrier's networks also known as CGN. Three new RADIUS
attributes are proposed to support that operation for
configuration and billing purpose. Translation logging on a
NAT44 device is significantly reduced with this operational model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-behave-nat44-pre-allocated-ports-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.