Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Domain Name Assertions
    Author(s)     : J. Lindberg, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-01.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
The current authentication process in XMPP requires the XMPP server
   for a domain to present a certificate that contains that domain's
   name.  This requirement causes several problems in scenarios where
   XMPP services have been delegated from one domain to another,
   especially when one domain provides XMPP services for many domains.
   This document describes an extension to the XMPP authentication
   process that allows domains to be securely delegated, simplifying
   authorization in delegation scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.