Subject: I-D Action:draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 05:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base(MIB)
	Author(s)       : J. Dong, Y. Cui
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh
[RFC5565].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.