Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:00:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : OAM Procedures for VPWS Interworking
    Author(s)     : M. Aissaoui
    Filename      : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-02.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   This draft proposes OAM procedures for the Ethernet interworking, IP 
   interworking and FR-ATM interworking Virtual Private 
   Wire Service (VPWS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.