Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges
	Author(s)       : A. Rijhsinghani, K. Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-03-02

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
TRILL protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.