Subject: I-D Action:draft-jennings-rtcweb-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture and API Requirements for RTC Web
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-rtcweb-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Internet browsers and other software applications are enabling
support for real time interactive voice and video.  This draft
outlines a set of IETF protocols that can be used for this purpose
and describes the overall architecture.  It also identifies the
requirements for an application programming interface to control
these protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-rtcweb-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.