Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-eai-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-eai-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document defines a new name form for inclusion in the otherName
field of an X.509 Subject Alternative Name extension that allows a
certificate subject to be associated with an Internationalized Email
Address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-eai-addresses-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.