Subject: I-D Action:draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interface description with WADL in CoRE
	Author(s)       : M. Vial, Z. Shelby
	Filename        : draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document provides guidelines to use the Web Application
Description Language (WADL) in Constrained RESTful environments.  The
document mainly focus on how to combine WADL with the CoRE Link
Format to describe a REST interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.