Subject: I-D Action:draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 08:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metalink/HTTP: Mirrors and Hashes
	Author(s)       : A. Bryan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-22.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This document specifies Metalink/HTTP: Mirrors and Cryptographic
Hashes in HTTP header fields, a different way to get information that
is usually contained in the Metalink XML-based download description
format.  Metalink/HTTP describes multiple download locations
(mirrors), Peer-to-Peer, cryptographic hashes, digital signatures,
and other information using existing standards for HTTP header
fields.  Metalink clients can use this information to make file
transfers more robust and reliable.  Normative requirements for
Metalink/HTTP clients and servers are described here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-metalinkhttp-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.