Subject: I-D Action:draft-dunbar-trill-server-assisted-edge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Directory Server Assisted TRILL edge
	Author(s)       : L. Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-trill-server-assisted-edge-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

TRILL edge nodes currently learn the mapping between MAC address and
its corresponding TRILL edge node address by observing the data
packets traversed through.

This document describes why and how directory based server(s) can
optimize TRILL network in data center environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dunbar-trill-server-assisted-edge-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.