Subject: I-D Action:draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified Control Channel for Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : T. Nadeau, L. Martini
	Filename        : draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document describes a unified mode for Virtual Circuit 
Connectivity Verification (VCCV), which provides a control channel 
that is associated with a pseudowire (PW). VCCV applies to all 
supported access circuit and transport types currently defined for 
PWs, as well as those being transported by The MPLS Transport 
Profile. This new mode is intended to augment those described in 
RFC5085, but this document describes new rules requiring this mode
to be used as the default/mandatory mode of operation for
VCCV. The older types will remain optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.