Subject: I-D Action:draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Accessing HTTP resources over CoAP
	Author(s)       : K. Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The CoAP/HTTP proxying mechanism defined in this document enables
Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) clients to access a Hypertext
Transfer Protocol (HTTP) resource by delegating the task of
retrieving resource representations and manipulating resources to a
CoAP intermediary.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-coap-http-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.