Subject: I-D Action:draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Management Scenarios for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Y. Peng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The RELOAD protocol can be applied in different kinds of scenarios,
including the Internet, carrier's dedicated network, enterprise
network, etc.  This document summarizes the network management
scenarios by analyzing typical application model for each of the
above three kinds of scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-network-management-scenarios-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.