Subject: I-D Action:draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GDOI Generic Message Authentication Code Policy
	Author(s)       : B. Weis, S. Rowles
	Filename        : draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-03-12

A number of IETF signaling and routing applications require a set of
devices to share the same policy and keying material and include a
message authentication code in their protocols packets for
authentication .  It is often beneficial for this keying material to
be chosen dynamically using a group key management protocol.  This
memo describes the policy required for the Group Domain of
Interpretation (GDOI) group key management system to distribute a
message authentication code key and associated policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.