Subject: I-D Action:draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 4rd Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : C. Sun, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document discusses the applicability of the IPv4 Residual
Deployment (4rd) protocol, and an address sharing mechanism, NAT44 on
4rd CE side, and routing optimization to provide IPv4 connectivity in
4rd capable IPv6-only networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-intarea-4rd-applicability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.