Subject: I-D Action:draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PBB E-VPN
	Author(s)       : A. Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document discusses how Ethernet Provider Backbone Bridging 
[802.1ah] can be combined with E-VPN in order to reduce the number 
of BGP MAC advertisement routes, provide Customer MAC address 
mobility with MAC sub-netting, provide Customer MAC address scoping, 
offer per site policies and avoid Customer MAC address flushing on 
topology changes. The combined solution is referred to as PBB-EVPN.  

Conventions 
 
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.