Subject: I-D Action:draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Application-ID Profiles for Voice and Video Streams
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, S. Dhesikan
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-14

RFC 2872 defines an Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) object for 
application identifiers.  This document uses that App-ID and gives 
implementers specific guidelines for differing voice and video 
stream identifications to nodes along a reservation path, creating 
specific profiles for voice and video session identification.

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.