Subject: I-D Action:draft-douglass-timezone-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:30:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Douglass, C. Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone information to client
systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.