Subject: I-D Action:draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)       : Y. Lee, et al.
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This draft provides the Path Computation Element communication
Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Wavelength
Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).
Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength
assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation perspective,
wavelength assignment is the process of determining which wavelength
can be used on each hop of a path and forms an additional routing
constraint to optical light path computation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.