Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ma-cdni-publisher-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Publisher Use

    Author(s)     : R. Nair, et al
    Filename      : draft-ma-cdni-publisher-use-cases-00.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
Content publishers are increasingly using multiple CDNs to publish
   content to the consumers. It is important to take into account their
   specific requirements with respect to workflow restrictions with
   respect to content licensing rules. Also, certain content
   applications have specific delivery requirements that need to
   considered while negotiating or signaling inter-CDN arrangements.
   This contribution highlights some of these use cases to help motivate
   discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-cdni-publisher-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.