Subject: I-D Action:draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Password Authenticated Connection Establishment with IKEv2
	Author(s)       : D. Kuegler, Y. Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-29

IKEv2 does not allow secure peer authentication when using short
credential strings, i.e. passwords.  Several proposals have been made
to integrate password-authentication protocols into IKE.  This
document provides an adaptation of PACE (Password Authenticated
Connection Establishment) to the setting of IKEv2 and demonstrates
the advantages of this integration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.