Subject: I-D Action:draft-lhotka-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Configuration
	Author(s)       : L. Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document contains a specification of a core YANG data model for
IP routing configuration.  It is expected that this module will serve
as a basis for further development of data models for individual
routing protocols and other related functions.  The present data
model defines the building blocks for such configurations - routes
and routing tables, routing protocol instances, route filters and
route pipes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lhotka-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.