Subject: I-D Action:draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:30:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Exchange Route Server
	Author(s)       : E. Jasinska, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document outlines a specification for multilateral
interconnections at Internet exchange points (IXPs).  Multilateral
interconnection is a method of exchanging routing information between
three or more exterior BGP speakers using a single intermediate
broker system, referred to as a route server.  Route servers are
typically used on shared access media networks, such as Internet
exchange points (IXPs), to facilitate simplified interconnection
between multiple Internet routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.