Subject: I-D Action:draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 01:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : P. A
	Filename        : draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-29

This document is a historical record of some work and discussions in
the bfd working group on a possible solution to the Graceful Restart
issues with BFD.  To keep the protocol simple, it was decided not to
include this extension in the BFD standard.

This document describes in detail the challenges to BFD in surviving
a graceful restart, and a generic solution to such challenges as
proposed and discussed in the working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palanivelan-bfd-v2-gr-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.