Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yhb-6man-ra-privacy-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 15:30:06 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : DisablePrivacy Flag of Prefix-information Option in the Router Advertisement 
    Author(s)     : Y. Bing
    Filename      : draft-yhb-6man-ra-privacy-flag-01.txt
    Pages         : 4
    Date          : 2011-03-02
    
   The temporary addresses described by RFC4941 makes it more difficult
   for eavesdroppers and other information collectors to track the 
   hosts,but also bring trouble to the network administrators:"when the 
   network is in trouble,it is difficult to find out which host is 
   attacking the other hosts."So some network administrators don't hope
   that the hosts use the temporary addresses. This document provides a 
   solution to these network administrators,and they can specify whether
   the prefixes can be used to generate the temporary addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yhb-6man-ra-privacy-flag-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.