Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : LDP extensions for Explicit Pseudowire to transport LSP mapping
    Author(s)     : M. Chen, et al
    Filename      : draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   A bidirectional Pseudowire (PW) service currently uses two 
   unidirectional PWs each carried over a unidirectional LSP. Each end 
   point of a PW or segment of multi-segment PW (MS-PW) independently 
   selects the LSP to use to carry the PW for which it is the head end.  

   Some transport services may require that bidirectional PW traffic 
   follows the same paths through the network in both directions. 
   Therefore, PWs may be required to use LSP with congruent paths. 
   Bidirectional LSPs or co-routed associated unidirectional LSPs allow 
   this service to be provided. 

   This document specifies some extensions to LDP that allow both ends 
   of a PW (or segment of a MS-PW) to select and bind to the same 
   bidirectional LSP or use unidirectional LSPs with congruent paths. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-pwe3-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.