Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 21:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile Lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation,
 
administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an Label Switched 
Path (LSP), bi-directional RSVP-TE tunnels, Pseudowires (PW), or 
Multi-segment PWs in loopback mode for management purpose in an MPLS 
based Transport. This extension includes mechanism to lock and
 
unlock MPLS-TP Tunnels (i.e. data and control traffic) and can be 
used to loop all traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) at a 
specified LSR on the path of the LSP in an MPLS based Transport 
Network back to the source. However, the mechanisms are intended to 
be applicable to other aspects of MPLS as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.