Subject: I-D Action:draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:00:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath TCP Support for Single-homed End-systems
	Author(s)       : R. Winter, A. Ripke
	Filename        : draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Multipath TCP relies on the existence of multiple paths at the end-
systems.  While this scenario is certainly becoming increasingly a
reality (e.g. mobile devices), currently most end-systems are single-
homed (e.g. residential broadband customers).  This memo describes
mechanisms to make multiple paths available to multipath TCP that are
not available at the end-systems but somewhere within the network.
This can be thought of as a form of proxy multi-homing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.