Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leaf discovery mechanism for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes a mechanism for a root node to discover the
leaf nodes of an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.  Such kind of function
can then be used for multiplexing/aggregating various applications
relying on mLDP as the P2MP/MP2MP LSP setup.  Examples of such
applications are P2MP PW [I-D.ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast
[I-D.ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast], L3VPN multicast
[I-D.ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.