Subject: I-D Action:draft-shishio-grow-isp-rfd-implement-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Flap Damping Implement Survey
	Author(s)       : S. Tsuchiya, et al.
	Filename        : draft-shishio-grow-isp-rfd-implement-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Route Flap Damping RFC2439 is a mecanism for BGProute improve the
stability and reduce the load of CPU of the core routers.

But it has side-effect,so RIPE has not recommended use of Route Flap
Damping on RIPE-378 since May 2006.

On the other hand,there are some reserch reports to improve RFC2439
such as draft-ymbk-rfd-usable.

This documentation describes the survey of current service provider
Route Flap Damping implementation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shishio-grow-isp-rfd-implement-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.