Subject: I-D Action:draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chatrooms within a Centralized Conferencing (XCON) System
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The document "A Framework for Centralized Conferencing" defines a
centralized conference as both signaling and protocol agnostic.  The
primary examples within this framework focus on audio and video as
the media types for the session.  This document provides an overview
of the mechanisms defined in the centralized conferencing framework
that can be used to support multi-user chat.  In addition, the
document describes additional functionality and requirements
necessary to provide feature rich functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-xcon-session-chat-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.