Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 09:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC Address Withdrawal over Static Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : S. Sivabalan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document specifies a mechanism to signal MAC address withdrawal 
notification using PW Associated Channel (ACH). Such notification is 
useful when statically provisioned PWs are deployed in VPLS/H-VPLS 
environment.  

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task 
Force(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union 
 
 Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include 
an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 
architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of a 
packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.