Subject: I-D Action:draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Translation of SMIv2 MIB Modules to YANG Modules
	Author(s)       : J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-03-14

YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
state data manipulated by the NETCONF protocol, NETCONF remote
procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.  The Structure of
Management Information (SMIv2) defines fundamental data types, an
object model, and the rules for writing and revising MIB modules for
use with the SNMP protocol.  This document defines a translation of
SMIv2 MIB modules into YANG modules, enabling read-only access to
data objects defined in SMIv2 MIB modules via NETCONF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-netmod-smi-yang-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.