Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : POP3 Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : R. Gellens, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-30

This specification extends the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)
to support un-encoded international characters in user names,
passwords, mail addresses, message headers, and protocol-level
textual error strings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.