Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Online Certificate Status Protocol Algorithm Agility
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker, S. Santesson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-11

The Online Certificate Status Protocol (OSCP) [RFC2560] requires
server responses to be signed but does not specify a mechanism for
selecting the signature algorithm to be used. This may lead to
avoidable interoperability failures in contexts where multiple
signature algorithms are in use. This document specifies rules for
server signature algorithm selection and an extension that allows a
client to advise a server that specific signature algorithms are
supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ocspagility-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.