Subject: I-D Action:draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 02:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NEMO Problem Statement in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Jeon, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document summarizes the problem statement for network mobility
support in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) domain. Especially, when
applying the NEMO basic support protocol (NEMO-BSP) in PMIPv6 domain,
NEMO support scenarios are examined and problems are presented for
those scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.