Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 05:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Multiple Topology Applicability and Requirements
	Author(s)       : L. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes the applicability and requirements for
Multiprotocol Label Switching Multiple Topology (MPLS-MT).  The
applicability and requirements are presented from different angles.
They are expressed from a customer's point of view, a service
provider's point of view and a vendor's point of view.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.