Subject: I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0
	Author(s)       : P. Faltstrom, P. Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document specifies IETF consensus for IDNA derived character
properties related to the three code points, existing in Unicode 5.2,
that changed property values when version 6.0 was released.  The
consensus is that no update is needed to RFC 5892 based on the
changes made in Unicode 6.0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.