Subject: I-D Action:draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 06:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata Format
	Author(s)       : R. R, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-03-08

Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
recording device.  The requirements for which are described in
[I-D.ietf-siprec-req], the architecture for which is described in
[I-D.ietf-siprec-architecture], and the metadata model viewed by
Session Recording Server is described in [I-D.ram-siprec-metadata].
This document focuses on the Recording metadata format which
describes the communication session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.