Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This memo presents an experimental proposal to supplement Domain Keys
Identified Mail (DKIM) and Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP) by
allowing advertisement of third-party signature authorizations on
behalf of an email originator.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.