Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Option Extension : Size
	Author(s)       : K. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines an extension to the Constrained Application
Protocol (CoAP) to add a new option Size, which is used to indicate
the resource size in a Put/Post request or in a Get response.

Note

Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-size-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.