Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for the PCE Communications Protocol (PCEP) When Requesting Point-to-Multipoint Services
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
modeling of the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
(PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and
a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when point- to-
multipoint services are requested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.