Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for firewall vendors regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document presents some recommendations for firewall vendors to
help them implement their firewalls in a way that allows Mobile IPv6
and DSMIPv6 signaling and data messages to pass through.  This
document describes how to implement stateful packet filtering
capability for MIPv6 and DSMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.