Subject: I-D Action:draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of KCipher-2 in Transport Layer Security
	Author(s)       : S. Kiyomoto, W. Shin
	Filename        : draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-03-31

This document offers a set of new cipher suit specifications to
support KCipher-2 encryption in the Transport Layer Security protocol.
KCipher-2 is a stream cipher with a 128-bit key and a 128-bit
initialization vector, which provides fast, efficient encryption and
decryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.