Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-ms-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Map Server
	Author(s)       : V. Fuller, D. Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-ms-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-12

This draft describes the LISP Map-Server (LISP-MS), a computing
system which provides a simplified LISP protocol interface as a
"front end" to the Endpoint-ID (EID) to Routing Locator (RLOC)
mapping database and associated virtual network of LISP protocol
elements.

The purpose of the Map-Server is to reduce implementation and
operational complexity of LISP Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITRs) and
Egress Tunnel Routers (ETRs), the devices that implement the "edge"
of the LISP infrastructure and which connect directly to LISP-capable
Internet end sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-ms-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.