Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RADIUS Attribute for SAML Messages
	Author(s)       : J. Howlett, S. Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This document defines the SAML-Message attribute for use with the
RADIUS protocol.  This attribute is used for encapsulating Security
Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML) messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.