Subject: I-D Action:draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 04:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Discovery of CoAP servers across subnets
	Author(s)       : A. Brandt
	Filename        : draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The document describes the process of discovering CoAP servers
distributed in multiple subnets in a non-specified topology.  CoAP
Discovery Gateways are used to discover one subnet from another.
CoAP Discovery Gateways may provide caching to enable discovery of
sleeping nodes in LLN environments.  The solution scales to large
installations since discovery is handled by the client in an
incremental fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandt-coap-subnet-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.