Subject: I-D Action:draft-martini-pwe3-status-aggregation-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 20:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS LSP PW status refresh reduction for Static Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, G. Swallow
	Filename        : draft-martini-pwe3-status-aggregation-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document describes a method includes generating an aggregated
pseudowire status message on Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
network Label Switched Path (LSP). The method for transmitting the
pseudowire (PW) status information is not new, however these protocol
extension allows a Service Provider (SP) to reliably use the PW
static status messages on individual PWs. The aggregated pseudowire
status message configured to verify a current status of all
pseudowires on the LSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martini-pwe3-status-aggregation-protocol-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.