Subject: I-D Action:draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 02:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update
	Author(s)       : L. Jin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document describes the problem of control word negotiation 
mechanism specified in [RFC4447].  Based on the problem analysis, a 
message exchanging mechanism is introduced to solve this control word 
negotiation issue.  This document is to update [RFC4447] control word 
negotiation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.