Subject: I-D Action:draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Communication Congestion Exposure Scenario
	Author(s)       : D. Kutscher, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This memo describes a mobile communications use case for congestion
exposure (CONEX) with a particular focus on mobile communication
networks such as 3GPP LTE.  The draft describes the architecture of
these networks (access and core networks), current QoS mechanisms and
then discusses how congestion exposure concepts could be applied.
Based on this, this memo suggests a set of requirements for CONEX
mechanisms that particularly apply to mobile networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.