Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ATM-Based xDSL Bonded Interfaces MIB
	Author(s)       : E. Beili
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based networks.  This
document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a set of
objects for managing ATM-based multi-pair bonded xDSL interfaces,
defined in ITU-T recommendation G.998.1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.