Subject: I-D Action:draft-retana-bgp-security-state-diagnostic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Security State Diagnostic Message
	Author(s)       : A. Retana, R. Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-retana-bgp-security-state-diagnostic-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes an extension to the BGP Diagnostic Message to
communicate the security state of a route.  An application of this
extension is to propagate information about non-secure advertisements
back to the eBGP peer from where the information was received.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-bgp-security-state-diagnostic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.