Subject: I-D Action:draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deterministic Usage of DSA and ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithms
	Author(s)       : T. Pornin
	Filename        : draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines a deterministic digital signature generation
procedure.  Such signatures are compatible with standard DSA and
ECDSA digital signatures, and can be processed with unmodified
verifiers, which need not be aware of the procedure described
therein.  Deterministic signatures retain the cryptographic security
features associated with digital signatures, but can be more easily
implemented in various environments since they do not need access to
a source of high quality randomness.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.