Subject: I-D Action:draft-dejean-roll-selective-dis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Selective DIS for RPL
	Author(s)       : N. Dejean, D. Barthel
	Filename        : draft-dejean-roll-selective-dis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies DIS options that enrich the potential
behavior of the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks
(RPL) specified in [I-D.ietf-roll-rpl].

The goal is to enable new leaf nodes to quickly discover and attach
to the routing structure, without having to wait for spontaneous DIO
transmissions by neighbour routers and without causing them to reset
their DIO timers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dejean-roll-selective-dis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.