Subject: I-D Action:draft-so-vpn-o-cs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirement and Framework for VPN-Oriented Cloud Services
	Author(s)       : S. Ning, et al.
	Filename        : draft-so-vpn-o-cs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This contribution addresses the service providers' requirements to
support VPN-Oriented Cloud services. It describes the characteristics
of VPN-oriented Cloud Service and specifies the requirement on how to
maintain and manage the data center resources for those services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vpn-o-cs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.