Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : R. Chandra, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document defines extensions to BGP-4 to enable it to carry
routing information for multiple Network Layer protocols (e.g., IPv6,
IPX, L3VPN, etc...). The extensions are backward compatible - a
router that supports the extensions can interoperate with a router
that doesn't support the extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.