Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-p2psip-base-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : C. Jennings, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-base-13.txt
	Pages           : 157
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This specification defines REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD),
a peer-to-peer (P2P) signaling protocol for use on the Internet.  A
P2P signaling protocol provides its clients with an abstract storage
and messaging service between a set of cooperating peers that form
the overlay network.  RELOAD is designed to support a P2P Session
Initiation Protocol (P2PSIP) network, but can be utilized by other
applications with similar requirements by defining new usages that
specify the kinds of data that must be stored for a particular
application.  RELOAD defines a security model based on a certificate
enrollment service that provides unique identities.  NAT traversal is
a fundamental service of the protocol.  RELOAD also allows access
from "client" nodes that do not need to route traffic or store data
for others.

Legal

THIS DOCUMENT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON
AN "AS IS" BASIS AND THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST, AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE, DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-base-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.