Subject: I-D Action:draft-luby-uod-raptorq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Universal Object Delivery using RaptorQ
	Author(s)       : M. Luby, T. Stockhammer
	Filename        : draft-luby-uod-raptorq-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes a Fully-Specified FEC scheme, identified by
the FEC Encoding ID 7 (to be determined (tbd)), for Universal Object
Delivery using the RaptorQ Forward Error Correction (FEC) Scheme for
Object Delivery.  This document introduces a new FEC Payload ID,
called the Universal Object Symbol Identifier (UOSI), and describes
how to use the UOSI together with RaptorQ FEC Scheme to provide
simplified and enhanced object delivery capabilities.  In particular,
flexible and simple support is provided for basic object delivery,
and support is also provided for unequal error protection (UEP)
object delivery, for bundled object delivery, and for any combination
of UEP and bundled object delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luby-uod-raptorq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.