Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-conex-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Options for Conex marking in IPv6 packets
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-conex-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Conex is a mechanism by which senders inform the network about the
congestion encountered by packets earlier in the same flow.  This
document describes the requirements for conex markings in IPv6
datagrams and describes the various options for performing conex
markings in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-conex-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.