Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-intarea-v4-uid-header-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Header Option For User Identification In CGN Scenario
	Author(s)       : Y. Wu, et al.
	Filename        : draft-chen-intarea-v4-uid-header-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

In some application scenarios, it is necessary to be able to identify
an user when CGN is deployed.  This document defines a new IPv4
header option for host identification, which contains NAT mapping
information, e.g. the internal source IP address before translation.
Each time a NAT device performs translation on an IP packet, NAT
mapping information will be added in the IP header.  With the NAT
mapping information, it will be easy to identify a host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-intarea-v4-uid-header-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.