Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yhb-6man-slaac-improvement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:15:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration With Prefixes Longer Than 64 
    Author(s)     : Y. Bing
    Filename      : draft-yhb-6man-slaac-improvement-00.txt
    Pages         : 5
    Date          : 2011-03-01
    
   IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration described by RFC4862 only 
   supports 64-bit prefixes. This approach can't be deployed in the 
   sites with prefixes longer than 64. We have no right to require that 
   the sites MUST use 64-bit prefixes. This document tries to implement
   stateless address autoconfiguration with prefixes longer than 64.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yhb-6man-slaac-improvement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.