Subject: I-D Action:draft-crocker-doseta-base-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 18:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA)
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker, M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-crocker-doseta-base-01.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2011-03-08

DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA) is a component mechanism
enabling development of security-related services, such as for
authentication or encryption; it uses self-certifying keys based on
domain names.  The name owner can be any actor involved in the
handling of the data, such as the author's organization, a server
operator or one of their agents.  The DOSETA Library provides a
collection of common capabilities, including canonicalization,
parameter tagging, signing and key retrieval.  The DOSETA Signing
Template creates a signature of data that is in a "header/content"
form.  Defining the meaning of a signature is the responsibility of
the service that incorporates DOSETA.  Data security is enforced
through the use of cryptographic algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-doseta-base-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.