Subject: I-D Action:draft-rescorla-jsms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JavaScript Message Security Format
	Author(s)       : E. Rescorla, J. Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-jsms-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Many applications require the ability to send cryptographically
secured messages.  While the IETF has defined a number of formats for
such messages (e.g.  CMS) those formats use encodings which are not
congenial for Web applications.  This document describes a new
cryptographic message format which is based on JavaScript Object
Notation (JSON) and thus is easy for Web applications to generate and
parse.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-jsms-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.