Subject: I-D Action:draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 23:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of Entropy Labels in MPLS Forwarding
	Author(s)       : K. Kompella, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-03-05

Load balancing is a powerful tool for engineering traffic across a
network.  This memo suggests ways of improving load balancing across
MPLS networks using the concept of "entropy labels".  It defines the
concept, describes why entropy labels are useful, enumerates
properties of entropy labels that allow maximal benefit, and shows
how they can be signaled and used for various applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-entropy-label-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.