Subject: I-D Action:draft-gondrom-frame-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Header Frame Options
	Author(s)       : T. Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-gondrom-frame-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-07

To improve the protection of web applications against Cross Site
Request Forgery (CSRF) and Clickjacking this standards defines a http
response header that declares a policy communicated from a host to
the client browser whether the transmitted content MUST NOT be
displayed in frames of other pages from different origins or a list
of trusted origins which are allowed to frame the content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondrom-frame-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.