Subject: I-D Action:draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECC in OpenPGP
	Author(s)       : A. Jivsov
	Filename        : draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-28

This document proposes an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to
the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves
that enjoy broad support by other standards, including NIST
standards.  The document aims to standardize an optimal but narrow
set of parameters for best interoperability and it does so within
the framework it defines that can be expanded in the future to
allow more choices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.