Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : M. Westerlund, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies how explicit congestion notification (ECN)
can be used with Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) over UDP flows
that use RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) as feedback mechanism.  It
defines one RTP Control Protocol Extended Reports (RTCP XR) extension
for ECN summary, a RTCP transport feedback format for timely
reporting of congestion events, and an Session Traversal Utilities
for NAT (STUN) extension used in the optional initilization method
using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  Signalling and
procedures for negotiation of capabilities and initilization methods
are also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.