Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 03:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Proactive Operations, Administration and Maintenance Configuration of Dynamic MPLS Transport Profile Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocal
(LDP) to configure and control proactive Operations, Adminstration
and Maintenance (OAM) functions, suitable for dynamic Single-Segment
PseudoWire (SS-PW) and Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.