Subject: I-D Action:draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Based Transports for Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA) Protocol Exchanges
	Author(s)       : N. Cam-Winget, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes how Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA) data
can be carried under the protection of a Transport Layer Security
(TLS) secured tunnel.  This document defines NEA transports for TLS-
based Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) tunnel methods and for
TLS used over TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.