Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology Used in Internationalization in the IETF
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, J. Klensin
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document provides a glossary of terms used in the IETF when
discussing internationalization.  The purpose is to help frame
discussions of internationalization in the various areas of the IETF
and to help introduce the main concepts to IETF participants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-rfc3536bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.