Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Clarifying the Historic RFC Maturity Level
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-02

This document defined what the Historic RFC maturity level means,
what are the criteria for Historic RFCs, describes procedures for
republication and reclassification of RFCs in Historic maturity level
and discusses other issues related to Historic RFCs.  It updates RFC
2026.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-genarea-historic-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.