Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for Message Priorities
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, K. Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This memo defines an extension to the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer
Protocol) service whereby messages are sent with a priority to enable
the receiving MTA (Message Transfer Agent) to take this into account
for onward processing, with the general goal of processing and/or
transferring higher priority messages first.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.