Subject: I-D Action:draft-perkins-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 02:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Requirements for RTC-Web
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins, et al.
	Filename        : draft-perkins-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document discusses usage of RTP in the context of RTC-WEB work.
It discusses important factors of RTP to consider by other parts of
the solution, it also discusses which RTP profile to support and
which RTP extensions that should be supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-rtcweb-rtp-usage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.