Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:15:03 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide

    Author(s)     : S. Hartman, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-00.txt
    Pages         : 15
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
   set forth in section 4.2 of draft-ietf-karp-design-guide.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.