Subject: I-D Action:draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Usage for DECADE
	Author(s)       : G. Le, et al.
	Filename        : draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-03-07

P2P Streaming has become popular application in the Internet.
Currently, most home subscribers access Internet via ADSL, in which
downlink bandwidth and uplink bandwidth are not symmetric.  This
feature would influence the performance of P2P Streaming, and the
problem may be worse in mobile scenarios.  This draft presents the
interoperation between PPSP protocol and DECADE protocol to provide
DECADE service for PPSP applications.  Typically, there are two
solution to achieve interoperation, loose interoperation among peers,
and close interoperation via connection of peer and tracker.  By
introducing DECADE in both tracker protocol and peer protocol, PPSP
streaming can alleviate strength of upload bandwidth and improve
performance for fix and mobile scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.