Subject: I-D Action:draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 01:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standard Representation Of Domain Sequence
	Author(s)       : D. Dhody, U. Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-04

The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
identified as a key requirement for P2P and P2MP scenarios.  In this
context, a domain is a collection of network elements within a common
sphere of address management or path computational responsibility
such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems.  This document
specifies a standard representation of domain sequence that can be
utilized in all PCE deployment scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.