Subject: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Making HTTP Pipelining Usable on the Open Web
	Author(s)       : M. Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-13

Pipelining was added to HTTP/1.1 as a means of improving the
performance of persistent connections in common cases.  While it is
deployed in some limited circumstances, it is not widely used by
clients on the open Internet.  This memo suggests some measures
designed to make it more possible for clients to reliably and safely
use HTTP pipelining in these situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-pipeline-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.