Subject: I-D Action:draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:45:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP Authentication Option NAT Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
Option (TCP-AO) to support its use over connections that pass
through network address and/or port translators (NATs/NAPTs). This
extension changes the data used to compute traffic keys, but does
not alter TCP-AO's packet processing or key generation algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.