Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:30:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Graceful Restart Extensions for BGP
    Author(s)     : J. Scudder, et al
    Filename      : draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-extension-00.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-03-07
    
The current BGP Graceful Restart mechanism limits the usage of BGP
   Graceful Restart to BGP protocol messages other than a BGP
   NOTIFICATION message.  This document defines an extension to the BGP
   Graceful Restart that permits the Graceful Restart procedures to be
   performed when the BGP speaker receives a BGP NOTIFICATION Message.
   This document also defines a new BGP NOTIFICATION Cease Error subcode
   to prevent BGP speakers supporting the extension defined in this
   document from performing a Graceful Restart.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.