Subject: I-D Action:draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 15:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
	Author(s)       : S. Hanna, P. Sangster
	Filename        : draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-03-03

This document specifies PT-EAP, a Posture Broker Protocol compatible
with the Trusted Computing Group's IF-T Protocol Bindings for
Tunneled EAP Methods (also known as EAP-TNC). The document then
evaluates PT-EAP against the requirements defined in the NEA
Requirements and PB-TNC specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.