Subject: I-D Action:draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 05:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4-IPv6 Multicast: Problem Statement and Use Cases
	Author(s)       : C. Jacquenet, et al.
	Filename        : draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document discusses issues and requirements raised by IPv4-IPv6
multicast interconnection and co-existence scenarios.  It also
presents the various multicast use cases which may happen during IPv6
transitioning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.