Subject: I-D Action:draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : M. Boucadair, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document identifies and analyzes several PCP failure scenarios.
A procedure to retrieve the explicit dynamic mapping(s) from the PCP
Server is proposed.  This procedure relies upon the use of a new PCP
OpCode and Option: GET/NEXT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.