Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-hiprg-legacy-host-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 06:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Communication between a HIP-enabled Host and a Legacy Host
	Author(s)       : Z. Cao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cao-hiprg-legacy-host-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document describes a way to support a HIP-enabled host to have
the ability to communicate with legacy hosts.  By leveraging a proxy
to bridge the communication between HIP host and non-HIP hosts, this
document does not need the extensions to the HIP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hiprg-legacy-host-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.