Subject: I-D Action:draft-ymbk-bgpsec-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPsec Operational Considerations
	Author(s)       : R. Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-bgpsec-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Deployment of the BGPsec architecture and protocols has many
operational considerations.  This document attempts to collect and
present them.  It is expected to evolve as BGPsec is formalized and
initially deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-bgpsec-ops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.