Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Global connectivity in 6LoWPAN
    Author(s)     : H. Kahng, et al
    Filename      : draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-01.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   This document specifies the translation mechanism mapping IPv6
   address with 128 bits to the Adaptation Identifier (AID) with 16 bits.
   When a device in IEEE 802.15.4 domain needs to communicate with other
   nodes in IPv6 domain, it should acquire source AID and destination
   AID corresponding to source IPv6 address and destination IPv6 address,
   respectively from an IPv6 translation-capable gateway. The node will
   send packets using these AIDs to the gateway, and then the gateway
   will translate them to normal IPv6 addresses using the mapping table
   already associated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kahng-6lowpan-global-connectivity-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.