Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:15:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : bcp for a large scale carrier-level VoIP system using p2psip

    Author(s)     : J. Peng, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-04.txt
    Pages         : 23
    Date          : 2011-03-11
    
   This document introduces a practical work for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) SIP
   system based on Distributed Service Network (DSN), which was proposed
   by China Mobile in ITU-T. In this document, it introduces some key
   problems of carrier grade P2PSIP VoIP system. Then it gives a brief
   introduction on DSN VoIP system and especially discusses some key
   technologies aimed at those mentioned problems. At last, we present
   some measurement works for validating DSN VoIP system call
   transaction performance, reliability and high Availability. These
   measurements include the measurement in lab environment and in real
   internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-p2psip-bcp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.