Subject: I-D Action:draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SD detection and protection triggering in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : R. Ram, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This document describes guidelines for Signal Degrade (SD) link fault
condition detection and the use of MPLS-TP fault management [3] for
triggering protection switching as defined in the MPLS-TP
survivability framework [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.