Subject: I-D Action:draft-nourse-scep-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Systems' Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
	Author(s)       : M. Pritikin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-nourse-scep-22.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol, a
PKI communication protocol which leverages existing technology by
using PKCS#7 and PKCS#10 over HTTP.  SCEP is the evolution of the
enrollment protocol developed by VeriSign, Inc. for Cisco Systems,
Inc. It now enjoys wide support in both client and CA
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nourse-scep-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.