Subject: I-D Action:draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS OAM
	Author(s)       : A. Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution for VPLS 
Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM). This solution is 
based on the L2VPN OAM framework [L2VPN-OAM-REQ-FRMK] and specifies 
how to meet the requirements set therein. 

Conventions 
 
The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mohan-l2vpn-vpls-oam-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.