Subject: I-D Action:draft-li-core-coap-response-mode-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 03:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Option Extension : Response-Mode
	Author(s)       : K. Li, B. Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-response-mode-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-28

CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
networks.  Two response modes are defined: Piggy-backed Response and
Separate Response.  This specification provides a simple extension
for CoAP, to indicate in the request the required response mode, and
also the required response time.

Note

Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-response-mode-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.