Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-herzog-static-ecdh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Use of static-static Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman key agreement in Cryptographic Message Syntax

    Author(s)     : J. Herzog, et al
    Filename      : draft-herzog-static-ecdh-06.txt
    Pages         : 16
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
   This document describes how to use 'static-static' Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellman key-agreement (i.e., Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman
   where both participants use static Diffie-Hellman values) with the
   Cryptographic Message Syntax.  In this form of key-agreement, the
   Diffie-Hellman values of both sender and receiver are long-term
   values contained in certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herzog-static-ecdh-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.