Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:00:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Fordward-Search P2MP TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
	Author(s)       : H. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document presents a forward search procedure for computing
Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched
Paths (LSPs) crossing a number of domains through using multiple Path
Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions to the Path
Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting the
forward search procedure are described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.