Subject: I-D Action:draft-nordman-eman-energy-perspective-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy perspective on applicability
	Author(s)       : B. Nordman
	Filename        : draft-nordman-eman-energy-perspective-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This memo discusses applicability for energy management features to
various types of devices and buildings.  It describes the variety of
applications that can use the EMAN energy framework and associated
MIB modules.  P otential examples are building networks, home energy
gateway, etc.  Finally, the document will also discuss relationships
of the framework to other architectures and frameworks (such as
smartgrid).  The applicability statement will explain the
relationship between the work in this WG and the other existing
standards such as those from the IEC, ANSI, DMTF, and others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nordman-eman-energy-perspective-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.