Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-mext-mobisoc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhancing Mobile IPv6 Route Optimization Mode with Secure Social Dimension
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad
	Filename        : draft-haddad-mext-mobisoc-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This memo introduces the concept of peer-to-peer route optimization
mode which enables Mobile IPv6 route optimization, without requiring
mobility signaling messages exchange between two mobile endpoints.
For this purpose, we use a social dimension within the home network
as one tool to implement our concept.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mext-mobisoc-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.