Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB
	Author(s)       : E. Beili, M. Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
This document proposes an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with
a set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The MIB modules specific to each
bonding technology are defined in GBOND-ATM-MIB, GBOND-ETH-MIB and
GBOND-TDIM-MIB respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.