Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 00:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Investigation in HIP Proxies
	Author(s)       : D. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-03-07

HIP proxies play an important role in the transition from the current
Internet architecture to the HIP architecture.  A core objective of a
HIP proxy is to facilitate the communication between legacy (or Non-
HIP) hosts and HIP hosts while not modifying the host protocol
stacks.  In this document, the legacy hosts served by proxies are
referred to as Legacy Hosts (LHs).  Currently, various design
solutions of HIP proxies have been proposed.  These solutions may be
applicable in different working circumstances.  In this document,
these solutions are investigated in detail and compare their
effectiveness in different scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-proxies-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.