Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tictoc-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 04:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TICTOC Requirement
	Author(s)       : S. Rodrigues, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-03-06

Distribution of high precision time and frequency over the Internet
and special purpose IP networks is becoming more and more needed as
IP networks replace legacy networks and as new applications with need
for frequency and time are developed on the Internet.  The IETF
formed the TICTOC working group to address the problem and perform an
analysis on existing solutions and the needs.  This document
summarizes application needs, as described and agreed on at an TICTOC
interim meeting held in Paris from June 16 to 18, 2008.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tictoc-requirements-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.