Subject: I-D Action:draft-medved-alto-svr-apis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 22:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Network-Server and Server-Server APIs
	Author(s)       : J. Medved, et al.
	Filename        : draft-medved-alto-svr-apis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-04

ALTO servers require automated operation, where the topology of the
underlying networks is incorporated into network maps automatically.
In addition to the Client-to-Server API defined in the ALTO protocol
document, two more standardized API are required: an API between the
ALTO Server and networking nodes (e.g. routers), through which the
ALTO Server can get topology information from the network, and an API
between the ALTO Servers, through which they can exchange topology
and status information between themselves.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-medved-alto-svr-apis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.