Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Labelcast Protocol

    Author(s)     : Z. Sun, et al
    Filename      : draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-01.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-03-15

   This document presents a transport protocol-Labelcast, especially for
   IPTV data transmission.  Labelcast has the functions of point-to-
   multipoint distribution and video quality monitoring.  This document
   describes why Labelcast protocol is needed in IPTV service.  The
   header format is defined, and the processing requirements of the
   protocol are specified.  Impact on protocol stack is considered in
   this document Labelcast is a protocol intended for IPTV data
   distribution and can be deployed in an incremental manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.