Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:30:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Hamilton, S. Banks
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-03-14

The purpose of this document is to define a set of test scenarios
which may be used to create a series of statistics that will help to
better understand the performance of network devices that operate at
nework layers above IP.  More specifically, these scenarios are
designed to most accurately predict performance of these devices when
subjected to modern traffic patterns.  This document will operate
within the constraints of the Benchmarking Working Group charter,
namely black box characterization in a laboratory environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.