Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-decade-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : R. Alimi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-03-07

Peer-to-peer (P2P) applications have become widely used on the
Internet today and make up a large portion of the traffic in many
networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of P2P
applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
networks.  The DECADE Working Group has been formed with the goal of
developing an architecture to provide this capability.  This document
presents an architecture, discusses the underlying principles, and
identifies core components and protocols supporting the architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.