Subject: I-D Action:draft-haddad-mext-nat64-mobility-harmful-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Note on NAT64 Interaction with Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : W. Haddad, C. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-haddad-mext-nat64-mobility-harmful-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-13

This memo discusses potential NAT64 technology repercussions for
mobile nodes using Mobile IPv6.  An ambiguity is identified related
to the use of DNS during bootstrapping, which is likely to inhibit
proper signaling between mobile node and home agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haddad-mext-nat64-mobility-harmful-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.