Subject: I-D Action:draft-stewart-tsvwg-reconfuse-sctp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uses of Stream Reconfiguration for SCTP
	Author(s)       : R. Stewart, et al.
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-reconfuse-sctp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-03-29

This document is used to convey different use cases for the Stream
Reconfiguration draft xxxxxxx.  It does not represent a standard nor
does it represent real applications that are available for download.
Instead it illustrates various use cases of the stream
reconfiguration facilities for SCTP [RFC4960] .  It serves as a
guideline to application developers to show the stream
reconfigurations various potentials.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-tsvwg-reconfuse-sctp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.