Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, F. Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This document defines lightweight secure neighbor discovery for low-
power and lossy networks.  The nodes generate a Cryptographically
Generated Address using an Elliptic Curve Cryptography public key,
register the Cryptographically Generated Address with a default
router and periodically refresh the registration.  Modifications to
6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are described for secure neighbor
discovery for low-power and lossy networks.  Cryptographically
generated address and digital signature are calculated using elliptic
curve cryptography public key of the node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.