Subject: I-D Action:draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 06:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices for Internet Calendaring
	Author(s)       : B. Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-03-06

This document registers and updates Enumservices for Internet
calendaring.  Specifically, this document focuses on Enumservices for
scheduling with iMIP (iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability
Protocol) and for accessing Internet calendaring information with
CalDAV (Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.