Subject: I-D Action:draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-term-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Terminology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : M. Hamilton, S. Banks
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-term-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

The purpose of this document is to define and outline the terminology
necessary to appropriately follow and implement "Benchmarking
Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices".  Relevant terms will
be defined and discussed throughout this document in order to ensure
the comprehension of the previously mentioned methodology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-term-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.