Subject: I-D Action:draft-cloud-log-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:45:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Syslog Extension for Cloud Using Syslog Structured Data
	Author(s)       : G. Golovinsky, et al.
	Filename        : draft-cloud-log-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document provides an open and extensible log format to be used
by any cloud entity or cloud application to log and trace activities
that occur in the cloud.  It is equally applicable for cloud
infrastructure (IaaS), platform (PaaS), and application (SaaS)
services.  CloudLog is defferent in content, but not in nature from
the traditional logging as it takes in account transient nature of
identities and resources in the cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cloud-log-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.