Subject: I-D Action:draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)       : G. Chen, C. Williams
	Filename        : draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-28

The memo has been proposed to extend happy eyeballs algorithm to fit
into multiple interfaces environment.  Based on this extended
heuristic algorithm, a client with multiple interface could determine
the optimal flow path in which specific interface has been chosen.
Furthermore, an appropriate IP address family for each interface can
be also identified to guarantee user experiences during IPv6
transition period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.