Subject: I-D Action:draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 10:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NFSv4 Multi-Domain Access
	Author(s)       : A. Adamson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-03-13

The Network File System, version 4 (NFSv4) uses a representation of
identity that allows the use of users and groups from multiple,
distinct administrative domains, and NFSv4 allows the use of security
mechanisms that authenticate principals from multiple, distinct
administrative domains.  This document describes methods by which
NFSv4 clients and servers can handle principals, users, groups from
multiple administrative domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-access-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.