Subject: I-D Action:draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Reed Solomon FEC
	Author(s)       : S. Galanos, et al.
	Filename        : draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines an RTP payload format for the Reed-Solomon
Forward Error Correction (FEC) codes for the erasure channel.  The
format defined by this document enables the protection of source
media encapsulated in RTP with one or more repair flows and is based
on the FEC framework and the SDP Elements for FEC Framework.  The
Reed-Solomon codes used in this document belong to the class of
Maximum Distance Separable (MDS) codes which means they offer optimal
protection, and they are effective in front of random or bursty
packet losses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galanos-fecframe-rtp-reedsolomon-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.