Subject: I-D Action:draft-rekhter-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Hub-and-Spoke in BGP/MPLS VPNs
	Author(s)       : H. Nguyen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

With BGP/MPLS VPNs any-to-any connectivity among sites of a given
Virtual Private Network would require each Provider Edge router that
has one or more of these sites connected to it to hold all the routes
of that Virtual Private Network. The approach described in this
document allows to reduce the number of Provider Edge routers that
have to maintain all these routes by requiring only a subset of these
routers to maintain all these routes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-l3vpn-virtual-hub-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.