Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementing A+P in the provider's IPv6-only network
	Author(s)       : X. Deng, et al.
	Filename        : draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This memo describes an implementation of A+P in the provider's IPv6-

 only network. It provides an overview of the implementation 

 environment which consists of network elements and configurations, 

 and the results of the application compatibility test to verify the 

 feasibility of deploying A+P in the IPv6-only network and to assess 

 the impacts on services and also the viability of A+P proposed 

 approach.  

 This memo focuses on the IPv6 flavor of A+P.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-aplusp-experiment-results-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.