Subject: I-D Action:draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 17:00:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comcast IPv6 Experiences
	Author(s)       : J. Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document outlines the various technologies Comcast has trialed
as part of the company's ongoing IPv6 initiatives.  The focus here
are the technologies and experiences specific to enabling IPv6 for
subscriber services like high speed data or Internet.  Comcast has
learned a great deal about various technologies that we feel are
important to share with the community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jjmb-v6ops-comcast-ipv6-experiences-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.