Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : MPLS-TP OAM Toolset
    Author(s)     : N. Bitar, et al
    Filename      : draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-01.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-03-14
    
This document provides an overview of the MPLS-TP OAM toolset, 
   which consists of MPLS-TP fault management and performance 
   monitoring. This overview includes a brief recap of MPLS-TP OAM 
   requirements and functions, and of the generic mechanisms created 
   in the MPLS data plane to support in-band OAM. The importance of 
   using IANA assigned code point under G-Ach when supporting MPLS-TP 
   OAM is also discussed. The protocol definitions for each individual 
   MPLS-TP OAM tool are specified in separate RFCs or Working Group 
   documents which are referenced by this document. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fang-mpls-tp-oam-toolset-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.