Subject: I-D Action:draft-boutros-l2vpn-vpls-active-active-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS Active/Active Multi-homing
	Author(s)       : S. Boutros, et al.
	Filename        : draft-boutros-l2vpn-vpls-active-active-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-01

This document defines VPLS extensions to support per-flow load-
balancing among multiple active attachment circuits connected to the
same multi-homed site, fast convergence upon redundant link or node
failure, flexible PE location, shortest-path routing, and policy
support such as E-TREE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-l2vpn-vpls-active-active-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.