Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-magma-msnip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multicast & Anycast Group Membership Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Source Notification of Interest Protocol (MSNIP)
	Author(s)       : B. Fenner, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-magma-msnip-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-03-04

This document discusses the Multicast Source Interest Notification
Protocol (MSNIP).  MSNIP is an extension to IGMPv3 and MLDv2 that
provides membership notification services for sources of multicast
traffic operating within the SSM destination address range.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-magma-msnip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.