Subject: I-D Action:draft-vinay-tictoc-ptp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : V. Shankarkumar, et al.
	Filename        : draft-vinay-tictoc-ptp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
In particular, it defines objects for managing networks using
Precision Time Protocol.

This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant
to the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the peer SNMPv1
definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vinay-tictoc-ptp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.