Subject: I-D Action:draft-bormann-core-simple-server-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 04:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Simple Server Discovery
	Author(s)       : C. Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-simple-server-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-03-07

CoRE defines a mechanism for resource discovery based on Web linking.
Many applications also need a simple form of discovery for the
servers carrying these resources.  This specification shows a simple
way to extend the link-based resource discovery into a basic form of
server discovery.

The current version -00 of this document is just an initial draft
that is intended to spark discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-core-simple-server-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.