Subject: I-D Action:draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Throughput Measurement for MPLS-based Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : M. Xiao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-03-14

An important Operation, Administration and Maintenance requirement of
the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the ability to estimate/
measure the throughput (i.e. bandwidth) of an MPLS-TP connection
which could be an MPLS-TP LSP, PW or Section.  This document
specifies the OAM packets and procedures for both one-way and two-way
throughput estimation/measurement in MPLS-TP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.