Subject: I-D Action:draft-tan-v6ops-nat64-experiences-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 04:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience from NAT64 applications
	Author(s)       : J. Tan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-tan-v6ops-nat64-experiences-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document discusses our experiences from deploying NAT64 devices
for various Internet applications.  Before the final transition to an
IPv6-only network, NAT64 is one of the possible technologies which
may be used to give users access to the IPv4-only parts of the
Internet via an IPv6-only network.  This document analyzes the
testing results for a number of popular applications and describes
the problems to be solved in the period of transition from IPv4 to
IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tan-v6ops-nat64-experiences-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.