Subject: I-D Action:draft-mcdysan-conex-volumetier-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Usage/Volume Tier Feedback Use Case for Congestion Exposure
	Author(s)       : D. McDysan
	Filename        : draft-mcdysan-conex-volumetier-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-03-07

As requested in the Beijing meeting, this is an individual draft that
expands on the usage tier/volume use case from [McDysan]. The
feedback recorded in the Beijing conex meeting minutes was that a
number of people were potentially interested in this use case, but
that it was out of scope of the current charter, and/or could
potentially be built out of the conex abstract mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdysan-conex-volumetier-usecase-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.