Subject: I-D Action:draft-castellani-core-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 08:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Constrained Messaging Protocol: an UDP protocol extension useful for CoAP and other protocols.
	Author(s)       : A. Castellani
	Filename        : draft-castellani-core-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-03-07

This document aims at exploring the benefits of designing a more
general-purpose transport protocol for CoAP: the proposed protocol is
believed to be viable for implementation on constrained devices and
proves to be suitable for transporting CoAP request/responses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-castellani-core-transport-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.