Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS-based Hierarchy LSP creation in Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks
	Author(s)       : F. Zhang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-03-10

This specification describes the hierarchy LSP creation models in the 
Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks (MRN/MLN), and provides the 
extensions to the existing protocol mechanisms described in [RFC4206], 
[RFC6107] and [RFC6001] to create the hierarchy LSP through multiple 
layer networks. 

Zhang

Expires September 2011

[page 1] 

draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-03.txt

March 2011

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.