Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Minimum Rank Objective Function with Hysteresis
	Author(s)       : O. Gnawali, P. Levis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-04-27

The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) uses
objective functions to construct routes that optimize or constrain
the routes it selects and uses.  This specification describes the
Minimum Rank Objective Function with Hysteresis (MRHOF), an objective
function that selects routes that minimize a metric, while using
hysteresis to reduce churn in response to small metric changes.
MRHOF works with metrics that are additive along a route, and the
metric it uses is determined by the metrics RPL Destination
Information Object (DIO) messages advertise.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-minrank-hysteresis-of-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.