Subject: I-D Action:draft-salter-rfc5430bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : M. Salter, R. Housley
	Filename        : draft-salter-rfc5430bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-04-04

The United States government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
B Cryptography" that defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
national security applications.  This document defines a profile of
Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2 that is fully compliant 
with Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salter-rfc5430bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.