Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 01:15:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for the use of Variable Bit Rate Audio with Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : C. Perkins, J. Valin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-04-28

This memo discusses potential security issues that arise when using
variable bit rate audio with the secure RTP profile.  Guidelines to
mitigate these issues are suggested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-vbr-audio-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.