Subject: I-D Action:draft-zhu-netext-ikev2-interworking-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 04:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The interworking between IKEv2 and PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : C. Zhu, X. Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhu-netext-ikev2-interworking-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-04-07

During the network operation, there is a scenario where the IKEv2 is
used between MN and MAG while the PMIPv6 is used between MAG and LMA.
Hence, the interworking between IKEv2 and PMIPv6 need to be
considered in this scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-netext-ikev2-interworking-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.