Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-spinosa-urn-lex-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 09:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of Law (LEX)
    Author(s)     : P. Spinosa, et al
    Filename      : draft-spinosa-urn-lex-03.txt
    Pages         : 41
    Date          : 2011-04-05
    
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identification (NID) convention as prescribed by the World Wide Web
   Consortium (W3C) for identifying, naming, assigning, and managing
   persistent resources in the legal domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.