Subject: I-D Action:draft-baker-ietf-core-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 08:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocols for the Smart Grid
	Author(s)       : F. Baker, D. Meyer
	Filename        : draft-baker-ietf-core-15.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2011-04-22

This note identifies the key infrastructure protocols of the Internet
Protocol Suite for use in the Smart Grid.  The target audience is
those people seeking guidance on how to construct an appropriate
Internet Protocol Suite profile for the Smart Grid.  In practice,
such a profile would consist of selecting what is needed for Smart
Grid deployment from the picture presented here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-ietf-core-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.