Subject: I-D Action:draft-ymbk-bgp-extended-messages-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
	Author(s)       : K. Patel, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-bgp-extended-messages-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-04-14

The current BGP specification mandates a maximum BGP message size of
4096 octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs, there is
a need to extend the maximum message size beyond 4096 octets.  This
draft provides an extension for BGP to extend its current message
size for BGP messages from 4096 octets to 65535 octets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-bgp-extended-messages-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.