Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 22:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-04-03

Some Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) applications
require the transport of cryptographic keying material.  This
document specifies a set of Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs) providing
native Diameter support of cryptographic key delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.