Subject: I-D Action:draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 12:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requesting Suboptions in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-04-17

DHCPv6 clients may use Option Request Option (ORO) defined in RFC3315
[RFC3315] to specify, which options they would like to have
configured by DHCPv6 servers.  Clients may also be interested in
specific options that do not appear in DHCPv6 message directly (top-
level options), but rather as nested options or sub-options (i.e.
options conveyed within other options).  This document clarifies how
to use already defined ORO to request specific options within scopes
other than top-level.  This document updates RFC3315.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-suboptions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.