Subject: I-D Action:draft-xli-behave-divi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 21:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address-sharing stateless double IVI
	Author(s)       : X. Li, et al.
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-divi-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-04-10

This document presents the concepts and the implementations of
address-sharing stateless IVI (stateless 1:N IVI) and the address-
sharing stateless double IVI (stateless 1:N dIVI).

The stateless 1:N IVI keeps the features of stateless, end-to-end
address transparency and bidirectional-initiated communications of
the original stateless 1:1 IVI, while it can utilize the IPv4
addresses more effectively.  The stateless 1:N dIVI has above
features and it does not require the DNS64/DNS46 and ALG supports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-divi-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.