Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kunze-bagit-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The BagIt File Packaging Format (V0.97)

    Author(s)     : A. Boyko, et al
    Filename      : draft-kunze-bagit-06.txt
    Pages         : 26
    Date          : 2011-04-15
    
   This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file packaging format
   for storage and transfer of arbitrary digital content.  A "bag" has
   just enough structure to enclose descriptive "tags" and a "payload"
   but does not require knowledge of the payload's internal semantics.
   This BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or network-based
   storage and transfer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.