Subject: I-D Action:draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network
	Author(s)       : R. Key, et al.
	Filename        : draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document proposes a solution framework for supporting Metro 
Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) services over a 
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to 
provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services 
in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS 
network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.