Subject: I-D Action:draft-daboo-calendar-availability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Calendar Availability
	Author(s)       : C. Daboo, B. Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-daboo-calendar-availability-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-04-14

This document specifies a new iCalendar calendar component that
allows the publication of available and unavailable time periods
associated with a calendar user.  This component can be used in
standard iCalendar free-busy lookups, including iTIP free-busy
requests, to generate repeating blocks of available or busy time with
exceptions as needed.

This document also defines extensions to CalDAV calendar-access and
calendar-auto-schedule which specify how this new calendar component
should be used when doing free-busy time evaluation in CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-calendar-availability-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.