Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Forwarding Using Trickle
	Author(s)       : J. Hui, R. Kelsey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-04-11

Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) are typically composed of
resource constrained nodes communicating over links that have dynamic
characteristics.  Memory constraints coupled with temporal variations
in link connectivity makes the use of topology maintenance to support
IPv6 multicast challenging.  This document describes the use of
Trickle to efficiently forward multicast messages without the need
for topology maintenance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.