Subject: I-D Action:draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 08:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Error Recovery
	Author(s)       : S. Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-04-01

PCP Error Recovery allows PCP clients to repair failed mappings
within seconds, rather than the minutes or hours it might take if
they relied solely on waiting for the next routine renewal of the
mapping.  Mappings failures may occur when a NAT gateway is rebooted
and loses its mapping state, or when a NAT gateway has its external
IP address changed so that its current mapping state becomes invalid.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.