Subject: I-D Action:draft-tyoshino-hybi-websocket-perframe-deflate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebSocket Per-frame DEFLATE Extension
	Author(s)       : T. Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-tyoshino-hybi-websocket-perframe-deflate-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-04-26

This specification defines a per-frame DEFLATE compression extension
for the WebSocket protocol.  This extension enables compressing only
the Application Data part of WebSocket frames using DEFLATE
compression while leaving the other parts such as opcode, payload
length, the Extension Data part untouched.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tyoshino-hybi-websocket-perframe-deflate-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.