Subject: I-D Action:draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 01:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Interconnection Solution
	Author(s)       : X. Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-04-11

This document proposes a scalable IP-only L2VPN solution called 
Virtual Subnet, which reuses BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] and ARP proxy 
[RFC925][RFC1027] technologies. Virtual Subnet could be used to 
interconnect geographically distributed data centers in a much 
scalable way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.