Subject: I-D Action:draft-campagna-suitee-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Cryptographic Suite for Embedded Systems (SuiteE)
	Author(s)       : M. Campagna, G. Zaverucha
	Filename        : draft-campagna-suitee-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-04-19

This document describes a cryptographic suite of algorithms ideal for
constrained embedded systems.  It uses the existing IEEE 802.15.4
standard as a starting point, builds upon existing embedded
cryptographic primitives and suggests additional elliptic curve
cryptography (ECC) algorithms and curves.  The goal is to define a
complete suite of algorithms ideal for embedded systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campagna-suitee-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.