Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : "Guidelines for the use of the OAM acronym in the IETF"
	Author(s)       : L. Andersson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-04-06

At first glance the acronym "OAM" seems to be well known and well
understood.  Looking at the acronym a bit more closely reveals a set
of recurring problems that are revisited time and again.

This document provides a definition of the acronym OAM (Operations,
Administration, and Maintenance) for use in all future IETF documents
that refer to OAM.  There are other definitions and acronyms that
will be discussed while exploring the definition of the constituent
parts of the OAM term.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.