Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Bluetooth Low Energy

    Author(s)     : B. Patil, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-00.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-04-21
    
   Bluetooth Low Energy is a low power air interface technology that is
   defined by the Bluetooth SIG.  The standard Bluetooth radio has been
   widely implemented and available in mobile phones, notebook
   computers, audio headsets and many other devices.  The low power
   version of Bluetooth is a new specification and enables the use of
   this air interface with devices such as sensors, smart meters,
   appliances, etc.  There is an added value in the ability to
   communicate with sensors over IPv6.  This document describes how IPv6
   is transported over Bluetooth Low Energy using 6LoWPAN techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.