Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 01:30:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)       : O. Novo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-24.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2011-04-14

[RFC5239] defines the idea of a centralized conferencing (XCON) as an
association of participants with a central focus.  The state of a
conference is represented by a conference object.  This document
defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based conference
information data model to be used for conference objects.  A
conference information data model is designed to convey information
about the conference and about participation in the conference.  The
conference information data model defined in this document
constitutes an extension of the data format specified in the Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State
[RFC4575].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-24.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.