Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 06:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration of Military Message Handling System (MMHS) header fields for use in Internet Mail
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, G. Lunt
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-04-15

A Miltary Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
Elements of Service are defined as a set of extensions to the ITU-T
X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in STANAG 4406
Edition 2.  This document describes a method for enabling those MMHS
Elements of Service that are defined as Heading Extension to be
encoded as RFC 5322 (Internet Email) message header fields.  These
header field definitions support the provision of a STANAG 4406 MMHS
over Internet Email, and also provides for a STANAG 4406 / Internet
Email Gateway supporting message conversion compliant to this
specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.