Subject: I-D Action:draft-blanton-tcpm-3517bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Conservative Selective Acknowledgment (SACK)-based Loss Recovery Algorithm for TCP
	Author(s)       : E. Blanton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-blanton-tcpm-3517bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-04-13

This document presents a conservative loss recovery algorithm for TCP
that is based on the use of the selective acknowledgment (SACK) TCP
option.  The algorithm presented in this document conforms to the
spirit of the current congestion control specification (RFC 2581),
but allows TCP senders to recover more effectively when multiple
segments are lost from a single flight of data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blanton-tcpm-3517bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.