Subject: I-D Action:draft-abarth-url-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 15:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parsing URLs for Fun and Profit
	Author(s)       : A. Barth
	Filename        : draft-abarth-url-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-04-23

This document contains a precise specification of how browsers
process URLs.  The behavior specified in this document might or might
not match any particular browser, but browsers might be well-served
by adopting the behavior defined herein.Editorial Note (To be removed by
RFC Editor)

If you have suggestions for improving this document, please send
email to <mailto:[email-masked]>.  Further Working Group
information is available from <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/iri/>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abarth-url-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.