Subject: I-D Action:draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Datagram Transport Layer Security / Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (DTLS-SRTP)
	Author(s)       : M. Peck, K. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-04-08

The United States government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
national security applications.  This document describes the use of
Suite B cryptography with the Datagram Transport Layer Security
(DTLS) protocol, the Secure Real-Time Protocol (SRTP), and the Secure
Real-Time Control Protocol (SRTCP) to provide a robust architecture
for securing real-time data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.