Subject: I-D Action:draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 14:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Token Encapsulate/Decapsulate and OID Comparison Functions for the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
	Author(s)       : S. Josefsson, L. Astrand
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-04-05

This document describes three abstract Generic Security Service
Application Program Interface (GSS-API) interfaces used to
encapsulate/decapsulate context tokens and compare OIDs.  The
document also specifies C bindings for the abstract interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.