Subject: I-D Action:draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling with IPv4 Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : N. Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-04-18

This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
with IPv4 Address Sharing (SA46T-AS) base specification.  SA46T-AS is
basically the same technology with SA46T, however that have IPv4
address sharing capability.  SA46T-SA is gateway technology, not
protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.