Subject: I-D Action:draft-petersson-forwarded-for-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 07:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forwarded-For HTTP Extension
	Author(s)       : A. Petersson, M. Nilsson
	Filename        : draft-petersson-forwarded-for-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-04-05

This document standardizes an HTTP extension header field that allows
proxy components to disclose the originating IP number of a request.
Given a trusted path of proxying components, each subsequent
component will have access to all IP numbers used in the chain of
proxied HTTP requests.

This document also standardizes ways for a proxy possessor to
anonymize the origin of a request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petersson-forwarded-for-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.