Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-hab-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Test Renditions for new RFC Headers & Boilerplate
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-hab-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-04-17

This document contains test renditions for the new header and
boilerplate values specified in RFC 5741, plus the "Trust Legal
Provisions" (TLP) and reports on the implementation status for
xml2rfc processors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-hab-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.