Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : DNS SRV Resource Records for the WebSocket Protocol
    Author(s)     : I. Baz Castillo
    Filename      : draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-00.txt
    Pages         : 15
    Date          : 2011-04-11
    
This document specifies the usage of DNS SRV resource records by
   WebSocket clients when resolving a "ws:" or "wss:" Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI).  The DNS SRV mechanism confers load-balancing and
   failover features for WebSocket service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.