Subject: I-D Action:draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS SRV Resource Records for the WebSocket Protocol
	Author(s)       : I. Baz Castillo
	Filename        : draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-04-12

This document specifies the usage of DNS SRV resource records by
WebSocket clients when resolving a "ws:" or "wss:" Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI).  The DNS SRV mechanism confers load-balancing and
failover capabilities for WebSocket service providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-websocket-dns-srv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.