Subject: I-D Action:draft-hammer-oauth-v2-mac-token-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 18:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Authentication: MAC Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hammer-oauth-v2-mac-token-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-04-28

This document specifies the HTTP MAC access authentication scheme, an
HTTP authentication method using a message authentication code (MAC)
algorithm to provide cryptographic verification of portions of HTTP
requests.  The document also defines an OAuth 2.0 binding for use as
an access-token type, as well as an extension attribute to the HTTP
Set-Cookie response header field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-oauth-v2-mac-token-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.