Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 06:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, A. Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.