Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Deprecation of the use of BGP AS_SET, AS_CONFED_SET.
	Author(s)       : W. Kumari, K. Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-04-24

This document deprecates the use of the AS_SET and AS_CONFED_SET
types of the AS_PATH in BGPv4.  This is done to simplify the design
and implementation of the BGP protocol and to make the semantics of
the originator of a route more clear.  This will also simplify the
design, implementation and deployment of ongoing work in the Secure
Inter-Domain Routing Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-as-sets-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.