Subject: I-D Action:draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 03:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridges: More Proposed TRILL Header Options
	Author(s)       : D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-04-26

The TRILL base protocol standard, draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-
protocol-16.txt, specifies minimal hooks for options and draft-ietf-
trill-rbridge-options specifies the format for options and a proposed
initial set of options. This draft is a holding location for
additional proposed options. It is not intended that this draft will
ever progress to be an RFC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-more-options-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.