Subject: I-D Action:draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Message Information Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)       : B. Trammell, et al.
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-11

This draft defines a set of Information Elements and example
Templates for IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) based on the SIP
Common Log Format data model, to allow IPFIX export of application-
layer information about SIP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.