Subject: I-D Action:draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Fragment Identifiers for the text/csv Media Type
	Author(s)       : M. Hausenblas, E. Wilde
	Filename        : draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-04-26

This memo defines URI fragment identifiers for text/csv MIME
entities.  These fragment identifiers make it possible to refer to
parts of a text/csv MIME entity, identified by cell, row, column, or
slice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.