Subject: I-D Action:draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media type literal packet in OpenPGP
	Author(s)       : V. Moscaritolo
	Filename        : draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-04-08

This document describes an extension to the OpenPGP Message Format
that allows a Internet Media Type to be associated with the encoded
content.  By providing more information beyond the existing binary
and text formats this extension can enable the automated selection of
an appropriate media viewer for the decoded content.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moscaritolo-openpgp-literal-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.