Subject: I-D Action:draft-liman-tld-names-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top Level Domain Name Specification
	Author(s)       : L. Liman, J. Abley
	Filename        : draft-liman-tld-names-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-04-12

The syntax for allowed Top-Level Domain (TLD) labels in the Domain
Name System (DNS) is not clearly applicable to the encoding of
Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs) as TLDs.

This document provides a concise specification of TLD label syntax
based on existing syntax documentation, extended minimally to
accommodate IDNs.

This document updates RFC1123.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liman-tld-names-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.