Subject: I-D Action:draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 01:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Johnson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-04-07

This document specifies a way to complement IPFIX Flow Records with
Management Base (MIB) objects, avoiding the need to define new IPFIX
Information Elements for existing Management Information Base objects
that are already fully specified.

This method requires an extension to the current IPFIX protocol.  New
Template Set and Options Template Sets are specified to allow the
export of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB Objects along
with IPFIX Information Elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.