Subject: I-D Action:draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Certificate Requests
	Author(s)       : J. Pellikka
	Filename        : draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This memorandum describes how the HIP control packets can be used to
send requests for preferred certificates to the correspondent hosts,
and also requests for a Certification Authority (CA) to issue a
certificate.  The document specifies two new HIP parameters CERT_REQ
and CERT_SIGN_REQ and describes their use.  The means as to how to
signal an error in case of the desired certificate is not available
is also discussed.  The syntax of certificates and certificate
requests is out of scope of the document and defined elsewhere.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pellikka-hiprg-certreq-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.