Subject: I-D Action:draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 2)
	Author(s)       : O. Kolkman, J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-04-30

The RFC Editor performs a number of functions that may be carried out
by various persons or entities.  The RFC Editor model described in
this document divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into
four functions: The RFC Series Editor, the Independent Submission
Editor, the RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.  The
function of the Independent Submission Editor is defined here.  The
IAB oversight by way of delegation to the RFC Series Oversight Board
is described.  This document reflects 1 year of experience with RFC
Editor Model version 1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.