Subject: I-D Action:draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Pseudo Wire (PW) Transfer in an MPLS-TP Network
	Author(s)       : Y. Bao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-04-12

As defined in [RFC5654] MPLS-TP transport path includes LSP and PW.
And the possibility of transferring the ownership and control of an
existing and in-use path between the management plane and the control
plane, without actually affecting data plane traffic being carried
over it, is a valuable option for carrier.  [RFC5493] and [RFC5852]
describe the LSP transfer.  This memo gives the requirement and LDP
extensions for PW transfer in an MPLS-TP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.