Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 04:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'tn3270' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-18.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-04-06

This document is the specification of the 'tn3270' Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI) scheme, which is used to designate the access to the
resources available via Telnet 3270 mode (TN3270) and Telnet 3270
Enchanted mode (TN3270E).  It updates RFC 1041 and RFC 2355, which
specify these protocols, and RFC 1738, which firstly mentioned this
URI scheme without defining its syntax and semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.