Subject: I-D Action:draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)       : R. Key, et al.
	Filename        : draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document proposes a simple and effective approach to emulate
E-Tree services over an MPLS network. Section 4 presents a minimal 
extension to the current VPLS architecture defined in [RFC4761] and
[RFC4762] to fulfil the specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot
communicate with Leaf. Backward compatibility issues are addressed
also.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.