Subject: I-D Action:draft-cao-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-etree-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to BGP-VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)       : Y. Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-etree-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document proposes an approach to support Metro Ethernet Forum
(MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) in Virtual Private LAN Service using
BGP for auto-discovery and signaling [RFC4761]. The proposed solution
is characterized by breaking pseudowire between Leafs to fulfill the
specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot communicate with Leaf.
Backward compatibility is also considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-etree-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.