Subject: I-D Action:draft-bhatia-karp-short-lived-keys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using short-lived traffic keys for Routing Protocols
	Author(s)       : M. Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-karp-short-lived-keys-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-04-16

This draft proposes a generic mechanism for deriving short-lived
traffic keys from the longed-lived keys.  The long-lived key could be
a preshared secret or a key obtained from some key management
protocol.  The mechanism described in this draft can be used to
implement key rollovers without requiring the participating routers
to exchange any additional information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-karp-short-lived-keys-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.