Subject: I-D Action:draft-bi-savi-wlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SAVI solution for WLAN
	Author(s)       : J. Bi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-wlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-04-05

This document describes a source address validation solution for WLAN 
enabling 802.11i or other security mechanisms. This mechanism snoops 
NDP and DHCP to bind IP address with MAC address, and relies on the 
security of MAC address guaranteed by 802.11i or other mechanisms to 
filter IP spoofing packets. It can work in the special situations 
described in the charter of SAVI workgroup, such as multiple MAC 
addresses on one interface. This document describes three different 
deployment scenarios, with solutions for migration of mapping entries 
when hosts move from one access point to another.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-savi-wlan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.