Subject: I-D Action:draft-karagiannis-conex-throughput-exposure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 05:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exposing Conex Throughput
	Author(s)       : G. Karagiannis
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-conex-throughput-exposure-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-04-03

This document describes a possible implementation complexity problem 
associated with the current Conex concept defined by the ConEx WG 
and it proposes a solution to this. This problem occurs due 
to the fact that it is complex to measure the congestion rate, 
at each intermediate Conex enabled device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-conex-throughput-exposure-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.