Subject: I-D Action:draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs
	Author(s)       : K. Kumaki, et al.
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-04-05

IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
across an IP backbone. These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and
the connections can be created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE)
Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

New RSVP-TE extensions are required to support multiple MPLS-TE based
BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs that are interconnected via the same Provider Edge
(PE) routers. These extensions are necessary so that RSVP control
messages from the Customer Edge (CE) equipment, such as Path messages
and Resv messages, are appropriately handled by the PE routers. This
document defines the procedure and objects that enable a PE router
to distinguish between BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.