Subject: I-D Action:draft-deason-afs3-type-time-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Base Types for Time in AFS-3
	Author(s)       : A. Deason
	Filename        : draft-deason-afs3-type-time-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-04-12

This document defines two types to be used in future AFS-3 Rx Remote
Procedure Calls (RPCs) to represent time.  Current AFS-3 RPCs
represent time as 32-bit integers representing seconds.  This is
insufficient in both granularity and range, so new types to represent
time are defined in this document to overcome these limitations.

Internet Draft Comments

Comments regarding this draft are solicited.  Please include the
AFS-3 protocol standardization mailing list
([email-masked]) as a recipient of any comments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deason-afs3-type-time-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.