Subject: I-D Action:draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Word Reserved bit for use in E-Tree
	Author(s)       : S. DeLord, et al.
	Filename        : draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-04-15

The extension described in this document allows a pair of PEs 
connected via an Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) to signal via the use of
the Control Word (CW) whether the Ethernet frame encapsulated is 
coming from a Root AC or a Leaf AC. This allows a PE receiving this
frame to decide whether it can be forwarded to a Leaf AC or not. 
Such forward or drop decision is an additional filtering action 
after the MAC-based forwarding decision. This applies to both P2P PW
and P2MP PW.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.