Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operations Model for Router Keying
	Author(s)       : S. Hartman, D. Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-04-06

Developing an operational and management model for routing protocol
security that works across protocols will be critical to the success
of routing protocol security efforts.  This document discusses issues
and begins to consider development of these models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.