Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-dane-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DANE Use Cases, Requirement and Deployment
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dane-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-04-05

Status of this Memo

This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.  This document may not be modified,
and derivative works of it may not be created, except to format it
for publication as an RFC or to translate it into languages other
than English.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
Task Force (IETF).  Note that other groups may also distribute
working documents as Internet-Drafts.  The list of current Internet-
Drafts is at http://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/current/.

Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

This Internet-Draft will expire on October 6, 2011.

Copyright Notice

Copyright (c) 2011 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
document authors.  All rights reserved.

This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
(http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
publication of this document.  Please review these documents
carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
described in the Simplified BSD License.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-dane-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.