Subject: I-D Action:draft-housley-rfc5008bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B in Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME)
	Author(s)       : R. Housley, J. Solinas
	Filename        : draft-housley-rfc5008bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-04-25

This document specifies the conventions for using the United States
National Security Agency's Suite B algorithms in Secure/Multipurpose
Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) as specified in RFC 5751.  This
document obsoletes RFC 5008.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-rfc5008bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.