Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The SSL Protocol Version 3.0
    Author(s)     : A. Freier, et al
    Filename      : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03.txt
    Pages         : 67
    Date          : 2011-04-11
    
This document specifies Version 3.0 of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL
   V3.0) protocol, a security protocol that provides communications
   privacy over the Internet.  The protocol allows client/server
   applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-ssl-version3-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.