Subject: I-D Action:draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Character Set and Language Encoding for Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Header Field Parameters
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-04-15

By default, message header field parameters in Hypertext Transfer
Protocol (HTTP) messages cannot carry characters outside the ISO-
8859-1 character set.  RFC 2231 defines an encoding mechanism for use
in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This
document specifies an encoding suitable for use in HTTP header fields
that is compatible with a profile of the encoding defined in RFC
2231.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.