Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Mule, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-07.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2011-04-19

This document defines a protocol for provisioning session
establishment data into Session Data Registries and SIP Service
Provider data stores.  The provisioned data is typically used by
various network elements for session peering.

This document describes the Session Peering Provisioning Protocol
used by clients to provision registries.  The document provides a set
of guiding principles for the design of this protocol including
extensibility and independent transport definitions, a basic data
model and an XML Schema Document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-spprov-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.