Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual Stack Hosts Using "Bump-in-the-Host" (BIH)
	Author(s)       : B. Huang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-04-12

Bump-In-the-Host (BIH) is a host-based IPv4 to IPv6 protocol
translation mechanism that allows a class of IPv4-only applications
that work through NATs to communicate with IPv6-only peers.  The host
on which applications are running may be connected to IPv6-only or
dual-stack access networks.  BIH hides IPv6 and makes the IPv4-only
applications think they are talking with IPv4 peers by local
synthesis of IPv4 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.