Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update

    Author(s)     : V. Manral, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-00.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-04-15
    
   This document describes the problem of control word negotiation 
   mechanism specified in [RFC4447].  Based on the problem analysis, a 
   message exchanging mechanism is introduced to solve this control word 
   negotiation issue.  This document is to update [RFC4447] control word 
   negotiation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.