Subject: I-D Action:draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 01:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : A. Romanow, S. Wenger
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-04-22

This memo discusses the requirements for a specification that enables
telepresence interoperability, by describing the relationship between
multiple RTP streams.  In addition, the problem statement and
definitions are also covered herein.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.