Subject: I-D Action:draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'view-source' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document specifies the 'view-source' Uniform Resource Identifier
(URI) scheme.  The 'view-source' URIs have long been used by web-
browsers to refer to the source code of resource identified by it
having mostly semi-formal specifications and no official record at
the IETF.  This document is to remove this uncertainty; it gives the
formal definition of 'view-source' URI scheme and registers it in the
corresponding IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.