Subject: I-D Action:draft-rea-avt-rtp-aptx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs
	Author(s)       : J. Hunter, D. Rea
	Filename        : draft-rea-avt-rtp-aptx-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This document specifies a scheme for packetizing Standard apt-X or 
Enhanced apt-X encoded audio data into Real-time Transport Protocol 
(RTP) packets.  The document describes a payload format that permits 
transmission of multiple related audio channels in a single RTP 
payload. Also described is a means of establishing Standard apt-X 
and Enhanced apt-X connections through the Session Description 
Protocol (SDP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rea-avt-rtp-aptx-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.