Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCFS-SAVI: First-Come First-Serve Source-Address Validation for Locally Assigned IPv6 Addresses
	Author(s)       : E. Nordmark, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-11

This memo describes FCFS SAVI a mechanism to provide source address
validation for IPv6 networks using the First-Come First-Serve
principle.  The proposed mechanism is intended to complement ingress
filtering techniques to provide a finer granularity on the control of
the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.