Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sockets API Extensions for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)       : R. Stewart, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-28.txt
	Pages           : 111
	Date            : 2011-04-08

This document describes a mapping of the Stream Control Transmission
Protocol (SCTP) into a sockets API.  The benefits of this mapping
include compatibility for TCP applications, access to new SCTP
features and a consolidated error and event notification scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-28.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.