Subject: I-D Action:draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 05:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Usage of Resource Location and Discovery (RELOAD) for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Verification
	Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg, et al.
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-04-01

Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (ViPR) is a technique for
inter-domain SIP federation.  ViPR makes use of the RELOAD protocol
to store unverified mappings from phone numbers to RELOAD nodes, with
whom a validation process can be run.  This document defines the
usage of RELOAD for this purpose.

Legal

This documents and the information contained therein are provided on
an "AS IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE
REPRESENTS OR IS SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE
IETF TRUST AND THE INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION THEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE
ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.