Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 03:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Lightweight Approach to Node-to-Node Security in Diameter
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, W. Wu
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-04-12

This document describes a lightweight method for cryptographically
protecting a portion of the contents of a Diameter message in transit
between an arbitrary pair of Diameter nodes.  The scheme assumes that
the destination node possesses an X.509 certificate containing an RSA
public key and that that certificate is retrievable through a DNS
query by the node originating the message.

In addition to describing the operation of the protocol, this note
specifies an Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) for the encapsulation of
encrypted AVPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.