Subject: I-D Action:draft-hallambaker-revocation-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Options for Improving PKIX Revocation
	Author(s)       : P. Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-revocation-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-04-07

In recent weeks a number of proposals have been made for improving
the effectiveness of certificate revocation.  This document is an
attempt to bring these proposals atogether and analyze them with
respect to a use cases and requirements framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-revocation-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.