Subject: I-D Action:draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 04:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standardised ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : P. Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-04-24

This document describes a set of standard ECC cipher suites for TLS
that simplify the complex selection procedure described in the
existing ECC RFC, simplifying implementation and easing
interoperability problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.