Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 02:13:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Operator Identifier Object
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   Two formats of Operator Identifier (Opr_ID) are specified in Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) networks, to
   uniquely identify an operator.  One is Global Identifier (Global_ID),
   the other is ITU Carrier Code (ICC).  In MPLS-TP networks, Opr_ID as
   part of the global identifier of an MPLS-TP LSP may be required to be
   carried in the Path message when setting up the LSP.

   This document defines two types of Operator Identifier Object:
   Global_ID Object and ICC Object, which could be carried in the Path
   message to comunicate the Operator Identifiers (Opr_IDs) that the two
   ends of an LSP in use.  At the same time, it makes sure all the nodes
   that the LSP traverses to use the same format of Opr_ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-00.txt