Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 00:44:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ITU Carrier Code (ICC) Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   This document defines a new Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
   type which could be used when ITU Carrier Code (ICC) is used as the
   provider&#39;s globally unique identifier (Opr_ID).  The new AII (ICC
   AII) consists a ICC, a prefix and a AC ID field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-00.txt