Subject: I-D Action: draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 11:28:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : Zack Sims
                          Hans Kruse
	Filename        : draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2011-05-21

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing information about a Bundle Node - or simply a
   &#39;Node&#39; within the scope of this document.  More specifically, the
   managed objects for such a Node include: Node-specific information,
   registered Endpoint-Specific information, and generic CLA-Specific
   (Convergence Layer Adapter) information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-01.txt