Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:28:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP: Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mark Handley
                          Van Jacobson
                          Colin Perkins
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2011-05-04

   This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
   intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
   session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
   multimedia session initiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-03.txt