Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 06:48:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to LDP for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-05-18

   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
   procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4, IPv6 or both
   networks. This document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior when
   IPv6 network is used (with or without IPv4). This document updates
   RFC 5036.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-04.txt