Subject: I-D Action:draft-ogier-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
	Author(s)       : R. Ogier
	Filename        : draft-ogier-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-05-16

RFC 5614 (OSPF-MDR) extends OSPF to support mobile ad hoc networks
(MANETs) by specifying its operation on the new OSPF interface of
type MANET.  This document describes the use of OSPF-MDR in a single-
hop broadcast network, which is a special case of a MANET in which
each router is a (one-hop) neighbor of each other router.  Unlike an
OSPF broadcast interface, such an interface can have a different cost
associated with each neighbor.  The document includes configuration
recommendations and simplified mechanisms that can be used in single-
hop networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ogier-ospf-manet-single-hop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.