Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuntz-dmm-summary-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 18:15:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Summary of Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Romain Kuntz
                          Divya Sudhakar
                          Ryuji Wakikawa
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-kuntz-dmm-summary-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-05-05

   As stated in the MEXT charter, the working group will &quot;work on
   operational considerations on setting up Mobile IPv6 networks so that
   traffic is distributed in an optimal way&quot;.  This topic, referred to
   as Distributed Mobility Management (DMM), has motivated the
   submission of multiple problem statement and solution drafts.  This
   document aims at summarizing the current status of the DMM effort, in
   order to initiate more discussions within the working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuntz-dmm-summary-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuntz-dmm-summary-00.txt