Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:06:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Ethernet-based xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond/Ethernet) MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a
   set of objects for managing Ethernet-based multi-pair bonded xDSL
   interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendation G.998.2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-04.txt