Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-peterson-cdni-strawman-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Simple Approach to CDN Interconnection
    Author(s)     : L. Peterson, et al
    Filename      : draft-peterson-cdni-strawman-01.txt
    Pages         : 26
    Date          : 2011-05-18
    
   This document presents a simple strawman for CDN interconnection, and
   uses the strawman as a basis for articulating a set of design
   principles and exploring (parts of) the CDNI design space.  Our
   intent is to spur discussion about what information needs to be
   exchanged between CDN peers, which is a prerequisite for crafting
   interfaces and protocols to communicate that information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-cdni-strawman-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.