Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 01:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4 Audio/Visual Streams
	Author(s)       : M. Schmidt, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-05-01

This document describes Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
formats for carrying each of MPEG-4 Audio and MPEG-4 Visual
bitstreams without using MPEG-4 Systems.  For the purpose of directly
mapping MPEG-4 Audio/Visual bitstreams onto RTP packets, it provides
specifications for the use of RTP header fields and also specifies
fragmentation rules.  It also provides specifications for Media Type
registration and the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP).  The
audio payload format described in this document has some limitations.
for new system designs [RFC3640] is preferred.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rfc3016bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.