Subject: I-D Action: draft-pritikin-est-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 15:53:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
	Filename        : draft-pritikin-est-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   This document specifies certificate Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST).  EST is a certificate enrollment over HTTPS protocol that is
   trivially accessible by modern clients.  The CMC &quot;Simple PKI
   Messages&quot; and simple certificate responses are leveraged and EST is
   designed to be easily implemented by clients and servers running
   other common enrollment mechanisms such as SCEP.  Renewal and rekey
   mechanisms are described consistent with CMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-est-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-est-01.txt