Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 01:47:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          David A. Bryan
                          Deng Lingli
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   This document outlines the functionality required for a P2P streaming
   Tracker Protocol, including functional entities and architecture,
   components, encoding format and syntax.

   The Tracker protocol is an application-level protocol for peers to
   register, publish/request content and provide peer status to
   Trackers.  It is also used by trackers to provide peer lists to
   peers, as well as to send control/management messages to and
   communicate with other trackers.  The PPSP tracker protocol can serve
   live media and VoD, as well as file sharing applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-04.txt