Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-groves-mikey-sakke-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : MIKEY-SAKKE: Sakai-Kasahara Key Exchange in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
    Author(s)     : M. Groves
    Filename      : draft-groves-mikey-sakke-02.txt
    Pages         : 20
    Date          : 2011-04-19
    
   This document describes MIKEY-SAKKE, a method of key exchange
   designed for use in IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) [3GPP.33.328] Media
   Plane Security, but with potential for wider applicability.  The
   MIKEY-SAKKE mode uses Identifier-based Public Key Cryptography
   (IDPKC) to establish a shared secret value and certificate-less
   signatures to provide source authentication.  MIKEY-SAKKE has a
   number of desirable features, including simplex transmission,
   scalability, low-latency call setup and support for secure deferred
   delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-mikey-sakke-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.