Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 20:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Assignment in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-05-15

This document describes a procedure for configuring hosts' IPv6
address which the prefix is assigned from a DHCPv6 server through
DHCPv6 protocol while the interface identifiers are independently
generated by the hosts.  The method is applicable to
Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA), and other IPv6 addresses
with host-generated interface identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.