Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-roll-of0-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Objective Function 0
	Author(s)       : P. Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-of0-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-05-05

The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) defines a
generic Distance Vector protocol that is adapted to such networks.
RPL requires a specific Objective Function to establish a desired
routing topology.  This document specifies a basic Objective Function
that relies only on RPL's basic Protocol Data Units; it does not use
extensions such as RPL metric containers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-of0-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.