Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-hip-experiment-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 19:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Experiment Report
	Author(s)       : T. Henderson, A. Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hip-experiment-12.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-05-01

This document is a report from the IRTF HIP research group
documenting the collective experiences and lessons learned from
studies, related experimentation, and designs completed by the
research group.  The documents summarizes implications of adding HIP
to host protocol stacks, Internet infrastructure, and applications.
The perspective of a network operator, as well as a list of HIP
experiments, are presented as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hip-experiment-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.