Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya, et al.
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-05-10

This document defines lightweight secure neighbor discovery for low-
power and lossy networks.  The nodes generate a Cryptographically
Generated Address, register the Cryptographically Generated Address
with a default router and periodically refresh the registration.
Modifications to 6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are described
for secure neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy networks.
Cryptographically generated address and digital signatures are
calculated using elliptic curve cryptography, so that the
cryptographic operations are suitable for low power devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.