Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-arch-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:44:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Infrastructure to Support Secure Internet Routing
	Author(s)       : Matt Lepinski
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-arch-13.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-05-23

   This document describes an architecture for an infrastructure to
   support improved security of Internet routing. The foundation of this
   architecture is a resource public key infrastructure (RPKI) that
   represents the allocation hierarchy of IP address space and
   Autonomous System (AS) Numbers; and a distributed repository system
   for storing and disseminating the data objects that comprise the
   RPKI, as well as other signed objects necessary for improved routing
   security. As an initial application of this architecture, the
   document describes how a legitimate holder of IP address space can
   explicitly and verifiably authorize one or more ASes to originate
   routes to that address space. Such verifiable authorizations could be
   used, for example, to more securely construct BGP route filters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-13.txt