Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-isops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 09:21:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Guidance for IPv6 Deployment in IPv4 Sites using ISATAP
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-isops-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-05-05

   Many end user sites in the Internet today still have predominantly
   IPv4 internal infrastructures.  These sites range in size from small
   home/office networks to large corporate enterprise networks, but
   share the commonality that IPv4 continues to provide satisfactory
   internal routing and addressing services for most applications.  As
   more and more IPv6-only services are deployed in the Internet,
   however, end user devices within such sites will increasingly require
   at least basic IPv6 functionality for external access.  It is also
   expected that more and more IPv6-only devices will be deployed within
   the site over time.  This document therefore provides operational
   guidance for deployment of IPv6 within predominantly IPv4 sites using
   the Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-v6ops-isops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-v6ops-isops-00.txt