Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-payload-vp8-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 03:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP8 Video
	Author(s)       : P. Westin, H. Lundin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-vp8-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-05-02

This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP8 video codec.
The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
video conferences.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-vp8-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.