Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-johansson-loa-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An IANA registry for SAML 2.0 Level of Assurance Context Classes
    Author(s)     : L. Johansson
    Filename      : draft-johansson-loa-registry-01.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-04-14
    
   This document establishes an IANA registry for Level of Assurance
   Context Classes for SAML 2.0.  The registry is intended to be used as
   an aid to discovering such LoA definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-loa-registry-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.