Subject: I-D Action:draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suggested values for SMTP Enhanced Status Codes for Anti-Spam Policy
	Author(s)       : J. Macdonald
	Filename        : draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-05-05

This document establishes a set of extended SMTP policy codes for
anti-spam.  It seeks to provide additional codes for error texts that
currently use the extended SMTP error code 5.7.1.  The anti-spam
codes were determined by looking at error texts produced by major
ISPs and finding commonalities.  The result is a new set of error
texts with associated extended SMTP error codes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macdonald-antispam-registry-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.