Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:30:06 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : IPv6 Node Requirements RFC 4294-bis
    Author(s)     : E. Jankiewicz, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-09.txt
    Pages         : 30
    Date          : 2011-04-26
    
   This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
   that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
   Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
   well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
   deployments.

   This document obsoletes RFC4294.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.