Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 18:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operating Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) and the Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) with Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-05-02

This document describes requirements for, and use of, the
Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in
support of the Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse
multiplexing data plane mechanism and its companion Link Capacity
Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) which can be used for hitless dynamic
resizing of the inverse multiplex group.  These techniques apply to
Optical Transport Network (OTN), Synchronous Optical Network
(SONET), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), and Plesiochronous
Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals. This document updates RFC 4606 by
making modifications to the procedures for supporting virtual
concatenation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.