Subject: I-D Action: draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 08:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Host Metadata
	Author(s)       : Eran Hammer-Lahav
                          Blaine Cook
	Filename        : draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   This specification describes a method for locating host metadata as
   well as information about individual resources controlled by the
   host.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please discuss this draft on the [email-masked] [1] mailing
   list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt