Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 14:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Performance Metric of Convergence Time of Information Flooding in Multi- Area GMPLS Networks
    Author(s)     : M. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-01.txt
    Pages         : 17
    Date          : 2011-04-20
    
   To keep the information of topology and links resource synchronized
   at each control node, massive messages are necessary to be flooded in
   the control plane of General Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
   based multi-area networks.  The convergence time of link state based
   routing protocols will have a significant impact on the performance
   of the networks.  So measuring and analyzing the convergence time of
   information flooding in multi-areas becomes very important.  This
   document provides suggestions for measuring OSPF multi-area control
   plane convergence.  A performance metric of convergence time of
   information flooding is proposed to characterize the ability of
   information synchronization in multi-area networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-metric-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.