Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:02:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Extension: Externally Stored Lists
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-05-18

   The Sieve scripting language can be used to implement whitelisting,
   blacklisting, personal distribution lists, and other sorts of list
   matching.  Currently, this requires that all members of such lists be
   hardcoded in the script itself.  Whenever a member of a list is added
   or deleted, the script needs to be updated and possibly uploaded to a
   mail server.

   This document defines a Sieve extension for accessing externally
   stored lists -- lists whose members are stored externally to the
   script, such as using LDAP (RFC 4510), ACAP (RFC 2244), CardDAV (work
   in progress), or relational databases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-09.txt