Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
    Author(s)     : T. Tsao, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-05.txt
    Pages         : 48
    Date          : 2011-04-24
    
   This document presents a security framework for routing over low
   power and lossy networks (LLN).  The development builds upon previous
   work on routing security and adapts the assessments to the issues and
   constraints specific to low power and lossy networks.  A systematic
   approach is used in defining and evaluating the security threats and
   identifying applicable countermeasures.  These assessments provide
   the basis of the security recommendations for incorporation into low
   power, lossy network routing protocols.  As an illustration, this
   framework is applied to IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
   Networks (RPL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.