Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Authentication Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Authentication: MAC Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : E. Hammer-Lahav, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-05-11

This document specifies the HTTP MAC access authentication scheme, an
HTTP authentication method using a message authentication code (MAC)
algorithm to provide cryptographic verification of portions of HTTP
requests.  The document also defines an OAuth 2.0 binding for use as
an access-token type, as well as an extension attribute to the HTTP
Set-Cookie response header field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.