Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-info-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Information Model for Impaired Optical Path Validation
    Author(s)     : Y. Lee, et al
    Filename      : draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-info-04.txt
    Pages         : 20
    Date          : 2011-04-21
    
   This document provides an information model for the optical
   impairment characteristics of optical network elements for use in
   GMPLS/PCE control plane protocols and mechanisms. This information
   model supports Impairment Aware Routing and Wavelength Assignment
   (IA-RWA) in optical networks in which path computation and optical
   path validation are essential components. This is not a general
   network management information model.

   This model is based on ITU-T defined optical network element
   characteristics as given in ITU-T recommendation G.680 and related
   specifications. This model is intentionally compatible with a
   previous impairment free optical information model used in optical
   path computations and wavelength assignment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-info-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.