Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Secure PSK Authentication for IKE
    Author(s)     : D. Harkins
    Filename      : draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-04.txt
    Pages         : 26
    Date          : 2011-04-26
    
   This memo describes a secure pre-shared key authentication method for
   IKE.  It is resistant to dictionary attack and retains security even
   when used with weak pre-shared keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-ipsecme-spsk-auth-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.