Subject: I-D Action: draft-goyal-6lowpan-rpl-compression-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:50:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Compression Format for RPL Control Messages Over a 6lowpan
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Matthias Philipp
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-goyal-6lowpan-rpl-compression-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-05-18

   This document specifies a compression format for ICMPv6 RPL control
   messages over a 6lowpan.  The specified format is in accordance with
   IPv6 header compression framework defined for a 6lowpan.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goyal-6lowpan-rpl-compression-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-goyal-6lowpan-rpl-compression-00.txt