Subject: I-D Action:draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICCP extension for the MSP application
	Author(s)       : H. Hao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-05-10

This document presents some extensions on the Inter-Chassis
Communication Protocol(ICCP) to support the application of multiplex
section protection(MSP) that is described in the G.841.  Linear
multiplex section protection(MSP) is used to protect the Synchronous
Digital Hierarchy (SDH) network.  In the case of inter-chassis linear
MSP, it needs a mechanism to synchronize the state and configuration
data between the two chassis.  The ICCP is appropriate for that.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.