Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 02:22:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR for Application Layer Statistics Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block and associated SDP
   parameters that allows the reporting of application layer summary,
   loss discard and burst metrics for use in a range of RTP
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-01.txt