Subject: I-D Action: draft-brasher-ltasp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 08:26:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Long Term Archive Storage Protocol
	Author(s)       : Damian Lajos Brasher
	Filename        : draft-brasher-ltasp-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-05-14

   Long-term archiving storage fundamentally begins with archive data
   Accumulation, then Geo-duplication and then Management.  Using
   A-&gt;G-&gt;M, LTASP has been created to solve mid-range and below, long-
   term archiving requirements of the small-medium enterprise.  Where
   tape has been deployed in the past, LTASP now offers an alternative
   solution designed to be more robust and manageable in the long term
   than network attached storage devices or simple disk storage alone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-ltasp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brasher-ltasp-05.txt