Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:58:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-FAST) Version 2
	Author(s)       : Hao Zhou
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Stephen Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-00.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   This document defines the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
   based Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST)
   protocol version 2.  EAP-FAST is an EAP method that enables secure
   communication between a peer and a server by using the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually authenticated tunnel.
   Within the tunnel, Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects are used to convey
   authentication related data between the EAP peer and the EAP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-00.txt