Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs: Trending Towards Success with Dual-Stack Hosts
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-05-24

   This document describes an algorithm for a dual-stack client to
   quickly determine the functioning address family to a dual-stack
   server, and trend towards using that same address family for
   subsequent connections.  This improves the dual-stack user experience
   during IPv6 or IPv4 server or network outages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-02.txt