Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-mikey-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 05:49:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Rules for MIKEY (Multimedia Internet KEYing)
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          John Mattson
	Filename        : draft-arkko-mikey-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   This document clarifies and relaxes the IANA rules for Multimedia
   Internet KEYing (MIKEY).  This document updates RFCs 3830, 4563,
   5410, 6043, and obsoletes RFC 4909.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-mikey-iana-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-mikey-iana-01.txt