Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:45:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : SAVI Solution for DHCP
    Author(s)     : J. Wu, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-09.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2011-04-28
    
   This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
   DHCPv4 [RFC2131]/DHCPv6 [RFC3315] assigned source IP address and a
   binding anchor [I-D.ietf-savi-framework] on SAVI (Source Address
   Validation Improvements) device. The bindings can be used to filter
   packets generated on the local link with forged source IP address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.