Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 05:35:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Centralized Conferencing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conference Information Data Model for Centralized Conferencing (XCON)
	Author(s)       : Oscar Novo
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          David P. Morgan
                          Jari Urpalainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-28.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2011-05-27

   RFC5239 defines the idea of a centralized conferencing (XCON) as an
   association of participants with a central focus.  The state of a
   conference is represented by a conference object.  This document
   defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML)-based conference
   information data model to be used for conference objects.  A
   conference information data model is designed to convey information
   about the conference and about participation in the conference.  The
   conference information data model defined in this document
   constitutes an extension of the data format specified in the Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-28.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xcon-common-data-model-28.txt