Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lu-relayed-cspf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 09:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Relayed CSPF for Multi-Area Multi-AS PCE

    Author(s)     : W. Lu, et al
    Filename      : draft-lu-relayed-cspf-01.txt
    Pages         : 15
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   For LSPs that span across multiple areas or multiple autonomous
   systems (AS), the path computation element (PCE) in each area or each
   AS can cooperate and conclude the optimal results if so exist.  An
   upstream PCE, though incapable to carry out the path computation for
   the tailend outside of its domain, can provide the history of the
   computation to its downstream PCEs which will assume the computation
   job till it is accomplished or relay the baton to the next runner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-relayed-cspf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.