Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-softwire-6rdmulticast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 15:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Support for 6RD
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-6rdmulticast-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-03

This memo specifies modifications required to 6RD so that both IPv6
hosts can receive multicast data from IPv6 servers.  The protocol is
based on proxying MLD at the 6RD Customer Edge and then tunneling MLD
messages to 6RD Border Relays where IPv6 multicast routing is
supported.  Multicast data received at 6RD Border Relay is tunneled
to 6RD Customer Edge node and then delivered to the hosts.  We show
that IPv4 multicast and IGMP can be supported in a similar way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6rdmulticast-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.