Subject: I-D Action:draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 13:15:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using LDP Multipoint Extensions on Targeted LDP Sessions
	Author(s)       : M. Napierala, et al.
	Filename        : draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-05-02

Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be used to set up
Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Label
Switched Paths.  The existing specification for this functionality
assumes that a pair of LDP neighbors are directly connected.
However, the LDP base specification allows for the case where a pair
of LDP neighbors are not directly connected; the LDP session between
such a pair of neighbors is known as a "Targeted LDP" session.  This
document specifies the use of the LDP P2MP/MP2MP extensions over a
Targeted LDP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.