Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trustworthy Location Information
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-05-24

   For some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
   roadside assistance, it is important to be able to determine whether
   location information is trustworthy.

   This document outlines potential threats to trustworthy location and
   analyzes the operational issues with potential solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-02.txt