Subject: I-D Action:draft-meyer-lisp-mn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 07:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node
	Author(s)       : D. Farinacci, et al.
	Filename        : draft-meyer-lisp-mn-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-05-02

This document describes how a lightweight version of LISP's ITR/ETR
functionality can be used to provide seamless mobility to a mobile
node.  The LISP Mobile Node design described in this document uses
standard LISP functionality to provide scalable mobility for LISP
mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-lisp-mn-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.