Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-ccamp-gmpls-bandwidth-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 01:23:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS Signaling Extension for Bandwidth availability
	Author(s)       : Hao Long
	Filename        : draft-long-ccamp-gmpls-bandwidth-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-16

   Packet switching network usually contains links formed by non-fiber
   media, e.g., copper, radio, etc. Some kinds of non-fiber links have
   non-fixed bandwidth capacity because they are very sensitive to
   external environment. This document describes an extension for GMPLS
   RSVP-TE signaling for setting up a LSP in a PSN network which
   contains non-fixed bandwidth link by introducing an optional
   availability field in GMPLS signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-long-ccamp-gmpls-bandwidth-availability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-long-ccamp-gmpls-bandwidth-availability-00.txt