Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rsalz-jsonx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : JSONx, an XML Encoding for JSON
    Author(s)     : B. Muschett, et al
    Filename      : draft-rsalz-jsonx-00.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   This document specifies a mapping between JSON (RFC 4627) and XML.
   The mapping maintains a high degree of fidelity.  It is used by
   several IBM products.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rsalz-jsonx-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.