Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Support for multiple clock rates in an RTP session
    Author(s)     : M. Petit-Huguenin
    Filename      : draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-01.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-05-01
    
   This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
   rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
   to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
   clock rates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.