Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 14:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The 'view-source' URI Scheme
    Author(s)     : M. Yevstifeyev
    Filename      : draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-04-23
    
   This document specifies the 'view-source' Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) scheme, which refers to the source code of resource identified
   by it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-view-source-uri-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.