Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
                          Robert Loomans
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-22.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-05-05

   This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
   the purposes of supporting validation of assertions of &quot;right-of-use&quot;
   of Internet Number Resources (INRs).  The certificates issued under
   this profile are used to convey the Issuer&#39;s authorisation of the
   Subject to be regarded as the current holder of a &quot;right-of-use&quot; of
   the INRs that are described in the certificate.  This document
   contains the normative specification of Certificate and Certificate
   Revocation List (CRL) syntax in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI).  The document also specifies profiles for the
   format of certificate requests.  The document also specifies the
   Relying Party RPKI certificate path validation procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs-22.txt