Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-textpreview-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 04:09:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Presentation of Text Conversation in real-time and en-bloc form
	Author(s)       : Gunnar Hellstrom
                          Arnoud van Wijk
                          Gregg C. Vanderheiden
                          Norman Williams
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-textpreview-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-05-25

   This specification defines methods for presentation of a text
   conversation with focus on the real-time features.  The aim is to
   give the participants in a conversation a good opportunity to
   perceive the real-time flow of the conversation and also provide a
   display of the history of the conversation that makes it easy to
   read.  Both two-party and multi-party situations are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hellstrom-textpreview-08.txt