Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 08:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Option for SIP Proxy Server
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-05-17

   This document specifies a new optional extension to IPv6 Router
   Advertisement messages to allow IPv6 routers to advertise SIP Proxy
   Server addresses to IPv6 hosts.  The provisioning of the SIP Proxy
   Server address is crucial to access SIP-based services.  Means to
   ensure reliable delivery of this information to connecting SIP User
   Agents is a must.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-6man-sip-proxy-00.txt