Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:54:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Specification
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-21.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2011-05-21

   This document defines the vCard data format for representing and
   exchanging a variety of information about individuals and other
   entities (e.g., formatted and structured name and delivery addresses,
   email address, multiple telephone numbers, photograph, logo, audio
   clips, etc.).  This document obsoletes RFCs 2425, 2426, 2739, and
   4770.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-21.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-21.txt