Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Performance Measurement Metrics of Label Switched Path (LSP) Establishment in Multi-Layer and Multi-Domain Networks
    Author(s)     : Y. Ji, et al
    Filename      : draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-01.txt
    Pages         : 17
    Date          : 2011-04-19
    
   As the increment of network scale, optical networks have been
   partitioned into multi-layer and multi-domain networks for the
   purpose of better management.  Meanwhile, as the variety of user
   requests, different LSPs have been established in order to meet
   different requirements of users.  As a consequence, in multi-layer
   and multi-domain networks, the LSP establishment performance is
   necessary to be measured so as to meet user requirements better.  For
   this reason, typical performance measurement metrics need to be
   proposed.  In this document, the LSP establishment delay and bit
   error ratio (BER) are illustrated, and the definition and
   methodologies are proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.