Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:30:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Report on the Experiment with IETF Operational Notes (IONs)
    Author(s)     : M. Yevstifeyev
    Filename      : draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-03.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-05-01
    
   This document is a report from the process experiment with IETF
   Operational Notes (IONs), conducted by RFC 4693 in accordance with
   RFC 3933.  It also updates RFC 4693 and changes its status to
   Historic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-ion-report-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.