Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
    Author(s)     : A. Retana, et al
    Filename      : draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-01.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-04-28
    
   This document describes the use of the OSPF-MANET interface in
   single-hop broadcast networks.  It includes a mechanism to
   deterministically reduce the number of adjacencies using Smart
   Peering and other considerations due to the nature of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-manet-single-hop-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.