Subject: I-D Action: draft-jdfalk-marf-as-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 09:15:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creation and Use of Email Feedback Reports: An Applicability Statement for the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF)
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
	Filename        : draft-jdfalk-marf-as-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-15

   RFC 5965 defines an extensible, machine-readable format intended for
   mail operators to report feedback about received email to other
   parties.  This document describes how this format is utilized for
   reporting at scale between large mailbox providers, and from large
   mailbox providers to other sending entities.

Applicability Statement?

   [RFC Editor: please remove this section prior to publication.]

   This document is part of the experiment to reintroduce Applicability
   Statements, as defined in section 3.2 of [RFC2026], to the
   Applications Area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-marf-as-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-marf-as-00.txt