Subject: I-D Action:draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 22:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : POP3 over TLS (POP3S)
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, M. Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-05-14

This document specifies the POP3 over TLS protocol (POP3S), that is
designed to secure the POP3 transaction by establishing TLS layer
connection directly before POP3 transaction.  It updates RFC 1939 and
RFC 2595.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.