Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 08:10:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relational Schema Protocol (RSP)
	Author(s)       : Vojtech Prehnal
	Filename        : draft-rsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-05-28

   This document specifies the Relational Schema Protocol (RSP).  RSP
   enables loosely coupled applications to share and exchange relational
   data.  It defines fixed message format for an arbitrary relational
   schema so that the changes in the data schema do not affect the
   message format.  This prevents the interacting applications from
   having to be reimplemented during the data schema evolvement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rsp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rsp-00.txt