Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 15:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks
    Author(s)     : D. Frost, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-02.txt
    Pages         : 50
    Date          : 2011-04-20
    
   Many service provider service level agreements (SLAs) depend on the
   ability to measure and monitor performance metrics for packet loss
   and one-way and two-way delay, as well as related metrics such as
   delay variation and channel throughput.  This measurement capability
   also provides operators with greater visibility into the performance
   characteristics of their networks, thereby facilitating planning,
   troubleshooting, and evaluation.  This document specifies protocol
   mechanisms to enable the efficient and accurate measurement of these
   performance metrics in MPLS networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.