Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-coap-size-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 18:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Option Extension : Size
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
                          Linyi Tian
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-size-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-15

   This document defines an extension to the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) to add a new option Size, which is used to indicate
   the resource size in a Put/Post request or in a Get response.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-size-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-coap-size-option-01.txt