Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 04:54:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for TCP Throughput Testing
	Author(s)       : Barry Constantine
                          Gilles Forget
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Reinhard Schrage
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-13.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This framework describes a practical methodology for measuring end-
   to-end TCP Throughput in a managed IP network. The goal is to provide
   a better indication in regards to user experience. In this framework,
   TCP and IP parameters are specified to optimize TCP throughput.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-13.txt