Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Stateless Source Address Mapping for ICMPv6 Packets
    Author(s)     : X. Li, et al
    Filename      : draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-03.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   A stateless IPv4/IPv6 translator may receive ICMPv6 packets
   containing non IPv4-translatable addresses as the source that should
   be passed across the translator as an ICMP packet directed to the the
   IPv4-translatable destination.  This document discusses the
   considerations and the stateless address mapping algorithms for
   source address translation in ICMPv6 headers for such cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-behave-icmp-address-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.