Subject: I-D Action:draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 02:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Protocol with Multicast Support
	Author(s)       : B. Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-05-17

As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
approach is needed to Mobile IPv6.  This document defines a
distributed mobility management protocol with multicast support.
Protocol is based on Mobile IPv6 and its extensions for multiple care
of address registration, flow mobility and dual stack mobile IPv6
with minimum extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.