Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iana-rfc-inventory-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 10:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IANA RFC Inventory Project Report
    Author(s)     : M. McFadden, et al
    Filename      : draft-iana-rfc-inventory-report-00.txt
    Pages         : 30
    Date          : 2011-04-24
    
   This RFC archives the report on the ICANN/IANA "RFC Inventory"
   Project.  This project examined older RFCs for "IANA Actions", that
   is, actions that need to be performed by ICANN/IANA as part of the
   protocol parameters portion of the IANA Functions Contract, that were
   not completed, not properly referenced or, in some other fashion,
   required re-examination for incomplete IANA Actions.  The goal was to
   ensure that, for all RFCs, the IANA Actions had been identified and
   completed as accurately as possible.

   In order to ensure that this report is available in a format that is
   accessible to the IETF, this RFC is available in two formats: an
   ASCII format which contains a summary of the graphics and charts
   contained in the report to the IESG; and a PDF version which contains
   all the graphics and charts in their original presentation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iana-rfc-inventory-report-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.