Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-groves-sakke-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Sakai-Kasahara Key Establishment (SAKKE)
    Author(s)     : M. Groves
    Filename      : draft-groves-sakke-02.txt
    Pages         : 19
    Date          : 2011-04-19
    
   In this document the Sakai-Kasahara Identifier-Based Encryption
   algorithm (SAKKE) is described.  This uses Identifier-Based
   Encryption to exchange a shared secret from a Sender to a Receiver.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-sakke-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.