Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The ERP Local Domain Name DHCPv6 Option
    Author(s)     : G. Zorn, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-10.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-04-22
    
   In order to derive a Domain-Specific Root Key (DSRK) from the
   Extended Master Session Key (EMSK) generated as a side-effect of an
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) method, the EAP peer must
   discover the name of the domain to which it is attached.

   This document specifies a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version
   6 (DHCPv6) option designed to allow a DHCPv6 server to inform clients
   using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) EAP method of the name
   of the local domain for ERP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-ldn-discovery-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.