Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 23:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Token Encapsulate/Decapsulate and OID Comparison Functions for the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
                          Love Hornquist Astrand
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-05-17

   This document describes three abstract Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) interfaces used to
   encapsulate/decapsulate context tokens and compare OIDs.  The
   document also specifies C bindings for the abstract interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-gss-capsulate-05.txt