Subject: I-D Action: draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:29:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GML Media Type
	Author(s)       : Clemens Portele
                          Carl Reed
                          Open Geospatial Consortium
                          Ron Lake
	Filename        : draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2011-05-11

   This document standardizes a new media type -- application/gml+xml
   -- for use in exchanging geographical models represented in a compliant
   Geography Markup Language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-01.txt