Subject: I-D Action:draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 01:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
	Author(s)       : K. Drage, et al.
	Filename        : draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-05-02

This document describes a set of private Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP) header fields (P-headers) used by the 3rd-Generation
Partnership Project (3GPP), along with their applicability, which is
limited to particular environments.  The P-header fields are for a
variety of purposes within the networks that the partners use,
including charging and information about the networks a call
traverses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.