Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:30:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : GML Media Type
    Author(s)     : C. Portele, et al
    Filename      : draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-00.txt
    Pages         : 3
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   This document standardizes a new media type -- application/gml+xml
   -- for use in exchanging geographical models represented in a compliant
   Geography Markup Language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-portele-ogc-gml-mime-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.