Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 06:55:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tuning the Behavior of IGMP and MLD for Mobile Hosts and Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Hui Liu
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   IGMP and MLD are the protocols used by hosts to report their IP
   multicast group memberships to neighboring multicast routers.  This
   document describes the ways of IGMPv3 and MLDv2 protocol optimization
   for mobility, and aims to become a guideline for query and other
   timers tuning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-00.txt