Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi Topology Routing Extensions for Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-19

   This document describes an optional extensions to the TRILL protocol.
   The extensions uses Intermediate System to Intermediate Systems (IS-
   IS) as the control plane, to support multiple topologies (MT) within
   the same TRILL protocol instance of IS-IS.  It describes how to run
   Multiple Independent TRILL topologies, within a single IS-IS domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-01.txt