Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4
    Author(s)     : G. Tsirtsis, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-05.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-04-28
    
   The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
   mobile networks.  This specification defines a dynamic prefix
   allocation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.