Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 12:43:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-05-09

   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this Best Current Practices document
   provides guidance for the use of DKIM with scenarios that include
   Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-09.txt