Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-holmberg-ecrit-callback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 07:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Media Feature Tag to identity a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callback Call
    Author(s)     : C. Holmberg
    Filename      : draft-holmberg-ecrit-callback-00.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-05-03
    
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   media feature tag, sip.psap.callback, that SIP entities can use to
   identity Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) callback calls, and to
   associate them with a previously made emergency call.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-ecrit-callback-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.