Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Labeled NFS
    Author(s)     : J. Morris, et al
    Filename      : draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-01.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   This Internet-Draft describes additions to NFSv4 to support Mandatory
   Access Control systems.  The current draft describes the mechanism
   for transporting a MAC security label using the NFSv4 protocol and
   the semantics required for that label.  In addition to this it
   describes an example system of using this label in a fully MAC aware
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.