Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 05:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fundamental Architecture of Services Provider&#39;s network Transitioning to IPv6 (FAST6)-PPPoE Broadband Access
	Author(s)       : GuoLiang Yang
                          Jinyan Lin
                          Jinghua Tan
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-05-23

   Although there have already been many transition solutions and
   technologies, it is still lack of a complete solution for large scale
   broadband ISPs based on the network architecture in the real world,
   with considering service providers&#39; requirements and constraints.
   This document proposes a transitioning architecture, the FAST6, a
   fundamental architecture of service provider&#39;s broadband network with
   PPPoE access method that is transitioning to IPv6.  It is based on
   common broadband network architecture and providing transitioning
   solutions going through the whole transition period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-00.txt