Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:55:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ARMD Call for Investigation
	Author(s)       : Benson Schliesser
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document is a call for investigation into the topic of address
   resolution in massive datacenters.  It describes the intended work of
   the ARMD working group, providing both context and direction for
   investigating the issues outlined in the working group&#39;s charter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt