Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-augmented-pake-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Most Efficient Augmented Password-Only Authentication and Key Exchange for IKEv2
    Author(s)     : S. Shin, et al
    Filename      : draft-shin-augmented-pake-05.txt
    Pages         : 19
    Date          : 2011-04-19
    
   This document describes an efficient augmented password-only
   authentication and key exchange (AugPAKE) protocol where a user
   remembers a low-entropy password and its verifier is registered in
   the intended server.  In general, the user password is chosen from a
   small set of dictionary whose space is within the off-line dictionary
   attacks.  The AugPAKE protocol described here is secure against
   passive attacks, active attacks and off-line dictionary attacks (on
   the obtained messages with passive/active attacks), and also provides
   resistance to server compromise (in the context of augmented PAKE
   security).  In addition, this document describes how the AugPAKE
   protocol is integrated into IKEv2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-augmented-pake-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.