Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 15:37:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internal BGP as Provider/Customer Edge Protocol for BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Keyur Patel
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomohiro Yamagata
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-05-11

   This document defines protocol extensions and procedures for BGP
   Provider/Customer edge router iteration in BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364]
   networks.  These have the objective of making the usage of the BGP/
   MPLS IP VPN transparent to the customer network, as far as routing
   information is concerned.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-ibgp-07.txt