Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:30:06 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Advisory Guidelines for 6to4 Deployment
    Author(s)     : B. Carpenter
    Filename      : draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-01.txt
    Pages         : 20
    Date          : 2011-04-26
    
   This document provides advice to network operators about deployment
   of the 6to4 technique for automatic tunneling of IPv6 over IPv4.  It
   is principally addressed to Internet Service Providers, including
   those that do not yet support IPv6, and to Content Providers.  Some
   advice to implementers is also included.  The intention of the advice
   is to minimise both user dissatisfaction and help desk calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.