Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 01:20:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Segment Pseudowire Signaling with Availability Information
	Author(s)       : Hao Long
	Filename        : draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-05-16

   This document describes a signaling mechanism for setting up a multi-
   segment pseudowire between different domains in case that at least
   one domain has the feature that bandwidth capacity is variable for
   different availability values. The signaling mechanism is an
   extension on the multi-segment pseudowire signaling [DYN-MS-PW].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-00.txt