Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-ospf-hiding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hiding Transit-only Networks in OSPF
	Author(s)       : Yi Yang
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Abhay Roy
	Filename        : draft-yang-ospf-hiding-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-05-23

   A transit-only network is defined as a network connecting routers
   only.  In OSPF, transit-only networks are usually configured with
   routable IP addresses, which are advertised in LSAs but not needed
   for data traffic.  In addition, remote attacks can be launched
   against routers by sending packets to these transit-only networks.
   This document presents a mechanism to hide transit-only networks to
   speed up network convergence and minimize remote attack
   vulnerability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ospf-hiding-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-ospf-hiding-01.txt