Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A YANG Data Model for Routing Configuration
    Author(s)     : L. Lhotka
    Filename      : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt
    Pages         : 44
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   This document contains a specification of two YANG modules that
   together provide a data model for essential configuration of a
   routing subsystem.  It is expected that this module will serve as a
   basis for further development of data models for individual routing
   protocols and other related functions.  The present data model
   defines the building blocks for such configurations - routing
   processes, routes and routing tables, routing protocol instances and
   route filters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.