Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-crocker-doseta-base-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:30:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA)
    Author(s)     : D. Crocker, et al
    Filename      : draft-crocker-doseta-base-02.txt
    Pages         : 62
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA) is a component mechanism
   enabling development of security-related services, such as for
   authentication or encryption; it uses self-certifying keys based on
   domain names.  The domain name owner can be any actor involved in the
   handling of the data, such as the author's organization, a server
   operator or one of their agents.  The DOSETA Library provides a
   collection of common capabilities, including canonicalization,
   parameter tagging and key retrieval.  The DOSETA Signing Template
   creates common framework for a signature of data that are in a
   "header/content" form.  Defining the meaning of a signature is the
   responsibility of the service that incorporates DOSETA.  Data
   security is enforced through the use of cryptographic algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-doseta-base-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.