Subject: I-D Action:draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 23:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GSS-API pre-authentication for Kerberos
	Author(s)       : A. Perez-Mendez, et al.
	Filename        : draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-05-03

This document describes a pre-authentication mechanism for Kerberos
based on the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
(GSS-API), which allows a Key Distribution Center (KDC) to
authenticate clients by using any GSS mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.