Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 04:26:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Handover Keying Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Extensions for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Zhen Cao
                          Yang Shi
                          Baohong He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is a generic framework
   supporting multiple types of authentication methods.  In systems
   where EAP is used for authentication, it is desirable to not repeat
   the entire EAP exchange with another authenticator.  This document
   specifies extensions to EAP and the EAP keying hierarchy to support
   an EAP method-independent protocol for efficient re-authentication
   between the peer and an EAP re-authentication server through any
   authenticator.  The re-authentication server may be in the home
   network or in the local network to which the peer is connecting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-03.txt