Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 03:24:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Point-To-Multipoint Extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jean-Louis Le Roux
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-05-12

   This document lists a set of functional requirements that served as
   input to the design of Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) extensions
   for setting up point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched Paths (LSP),
   in order to deliver point-to-multipoint applications over a Multi
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs-07.txt