Subject: I-D Action: draft-agl-tls-nextproto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 11:17:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Next Protocol Extension
	Author(s)       : Adam Langley
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-agl-tls-nextproto-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-05-14

   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for application layer protocol probing and announcement.  This allows
   the application client to specify which protocol will be performed
   over the secure connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-nextproto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-nextproto-00.txt