Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : MPLS Fault Management OAM
    Author(s)     : G. Swallow, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-04.txt
    Pages         : 15
    Date          : 2011-04-26
    
   This draft specifies OAM messages to indicate service disruptive
   conditions for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs).  The notification mechanism employs a generic method for a
   service disruptive condition to be communicated to a Maintenance End
   Point (MEP).  An MPLS Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) channel is defined along with messages to communicate various
   types of service disruptive conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.