Subject: I-D Action: draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 07:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Attachments for EDI-INT
	Author(s)       : Kyle Meadors
	Filename        : draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-05-22

   The EDI-INT AS1, AS2 and AS3 messages were designed specifically for
   the transport of EDI documents.  Since multiple interchanges could be
   placed within a single EDI document, there was not a need for sending
   multiple EDI documents in a single message.  As adoption of EDI-INT
   grew, other uses developed aside from single EDI document transport.
   Some transactions required multiple attachments to be interpreted
   together and stored in a single message.  This informational draft
   describes how multiple documents, including non-EDI payloads, can be
   attached and transmitted in a single EDI-INT transport message.  The
   attachments are stored within the MIME Multipart/Related structure.
   A minimal list of content-types to be supported as attachments is
   provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-multiple-attachments-ediint-12.txt