Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 13:45:08 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Network Survivability Evaluation Metrics in Multi-domain Generalized MPLS Networks
    Author(s)     : M. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-01.txt
    Pages         : 19
    Date          : 2011-04-19
    
   The ubiquitous presence of the internet coupled with the increasing
   demand for high bandwidth dedicated large scale network has made it
   imperative that the multi-domain networks are facilitated by the
   development of GMPLS.  In such large scale network, the high
   performance network survivability is a significant factor to resist
   the fault service discontinue and interruption even to decrease
   economic loss and the society impact.  This document proposes a
   series of network survivability evaluation metrics and methodologies
   that can be used to demonstrate the network survivability performance
   in single and multi-domain GMPLS networks, more specifically, the
   network fault restoration performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.