Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ma-appsawg-vdi-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Survey of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure System

    Author(s)     : J. Wang, et al
    Filename      : draft-ma-appsawg-vdi-survey-00.txt
    Pages         : 30
    Date          : 2011-05-16
    
   This document presents a survey of VDI (Virtual Desktop
   Infrastructure) system.  Current popular VDI solutions are focused
   on, such as Microsoft RDS, Citrix XenDesktop, Redhat enterprise
   virtualization for desktops and VMware View.  By analyzing the
   architecture and protocol flows of these solutions, the common
   features of VDI architecture and protocol are summarized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-appsawg-vdi-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.