Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 07:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : An Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Request History Information
    Author(s)     : M. Barnes, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-05.txt
    Pages         : 49
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   This document defines a standard mechanism for capturing the history
   information associated with a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   request.  This capability enables many enhanced services by providing
   the information as to how and why a SIP request arrives at a specific
   application or user.  This document defines an optional SIP header
   field, History-Info, for capturing the history information in
   requests.  The document also defines SIP header field parameters for
   the History-Info and Contact header fields to tag the method by which
   the target of a request is determined.  In addition, this document
   defines a value for the Privacy header field specific to the History-
   Info header field.  This document obsoletes RFC 4244.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.