Subject: I-D Action: draft-johnston-rtcweb-media-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:15:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Media Privacy
	Author(s)       : Alan Johnston
                          Philip Zimmermann
	Filename        : draft-johnston-rtcweb-media-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   RTCWEB is the joint effort between the IETF and the W3C to add real-
   time voice, video, and communication capabilities to browsers.  This
   document looks at the requirements for media privacy and existing
   mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-rtcweb-media-privacy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnston-rtcweb-media-privacy-00.txt