Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A SASL & GSS-API Mechanism for OpenID
    Author(s)     : E. Lear, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-02.txt
    Pages         : 24
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   OpenID has found its usage on the Internet for Web Single Sign-On.
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) and the Generic
   Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) are
   application frameworks to generalize authentication.  This memo
   specifies a SASL and GSS-API mechanism for OpenID that allows the
   integration of existing OpenID Identity Providers with applications
   using SASL and GSS-API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-openid-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.