Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-li-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-05-13

   This document defines a new Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) feedback
   report type value: &quot;not-spam&quot;.  It can be used to indicate that a
   message that was tagged or categorized as spam (such as by an ISP) in
   fact is not spam.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-marf-not-spam-feedback-00.txt