Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:24:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Tracker States and Annotations for the IAB, IRTF, and Independent Submission Streams
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-14.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-20

   This document describes extending the IETF Datatracker to capture and
   display the progression of Internet-Drafts that are intended to be
   published as RFCs by the IAB, IRTF, or Independent Submissions
   Editor.  The states and annotations that are to be added to the
   Datatracker will be applied to a Internet-Drafts as soon as any of
   these streams identify the Internet-Draft as a potential eventual
   RFC, and will continue through the lifetime of the Internet-Draft.
   The goal of adding this information to the Datatracker is to give the
   whole Internet community more information about the status of these
   Internet-Drafts and the status of the RFC streams themselves.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-alt-streams-tracker-14.txt