Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 06:45:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dual-Stack Lite Broadband Deployments Following IPv4 Exhaustion
	Author(s)       : Alain Durand
                          Ralph Droms
                          James Woodyatt
                          Yiu L. Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-09.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-05-12

   This document revisits the dual-stack model and introduces the Dual-
   Stack Lite technology aimed at better aligning the costs and benefits
   of deploying IPv6 in service provider networks.  Dual-Stack Lite
   enables a broadband service provider to share IPv4 addresses among
   customers by combining two well-known technologies: IP in IP (IPv4-
   in-IPv6) and Network Address Translation (NAT).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dual-stack-lite-09.txt