Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:30:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Overlapping IPv4 Address Assignment Support for Dual-stack Mobile IPv6
    Author(s)     : S. Gundavelli, et al
    Filename      : draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-02.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   There are number of deployment scenarios where there is a need for a
   home agent to allocate the same private IPv4 address to multiple
   mobile nodes that it is serving.  A service provider hosting home
   agent service for enterprises, or for supporting some of the IPv6
   transitioning solutions related to IPv4 address exhaust problem, a
   home agent may have to allocate the same private IPv4 address to
   multiple mobile nodes.  The Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 does not have such
   support.  This document specifies extensions to Dual-stack Mobile
   IPv6 for supporting overlapping private IPv4 address assignment
   support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-mext-dsmip-ipv4-overlap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.