Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : IPv6 in 3GPP Evolved Packet System
    Author(s)     : J. Korhonen, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt
    Pages         : 32
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   Internet connectivity and use of data services in 3GPP based mobile
   networks has increased rapidly as a result of smart phones, broadband
   service via HSPA and HSPA+ networks, competitive service offerings by
   operators and a large number of applications.  Operators who have
   deployed networks based on 3GPP architectures are facing IPv4 address
   shortages.  With the impending exhaustion of available IPv4 addresses
   from the registries there is an increased emphasis for operators to
   migrate to IPv6.  This document describes the support for IPv6 in
   3GPP network architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.