Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-gsalguei-image-media-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 14:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The 'image' Media Type for the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
    Author(s)     : G. Salgueiro
    Filename      : draft-gsalguei-image-media-type-00.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-04-20
    
   This document describes the registration of 'image' as a top-level
   media type for the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  The 'image'
   media type is primarily used by SDP to negotiate and establish T.38
   media streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gsalguei-image-media-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.