Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 23:35:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Stateful 64 Translation
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Tarun Saxena
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-05-18

   Due to specific problems, NAT-PT was deprecated by the IETF as a
   mechanism to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  Since then, new efforts
   have been undertaken within IETF to standardize alternative
   mechanisms to perform IPv6-IPv4 translation.  This document evaluates
   how the new stateful translation mechanisms avoid the problems that
   caused the IETF to deprecate NAT-PT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-64-analysis-03.txt