Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:30:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Usage of The RSVP Association Object
    Author(s)     : L. Berger
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-02.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-05-01
    
   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   document reviews how association is to be provided in the context
   of GMPLS recovery.  No new procedures or mechanisms are
   defined by this document and it is strictly informative in nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.