Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Changing DNS Operators for DNSSEC signed Zones
    Author(s)     : P. Koch, et al
    Filename      : draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-02.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-05-03
    
   Changing the DNS delegation for a DNS zone is quite involved if done
   by the books, but most often handled pragmatically in today's
   operational practice at the top level with registries and registrars.
   This document describes a proposal for a delegation change procedure
   that will maintain consistency and validation under DNSSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.