Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 09:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A Packet Loss and Delay Measurement Profile for MPLS-based Transport Networks
    Author(s)     : D. Frost, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-03.txt
    Pages         : 5
    Date          : 2011-04-20
    
   Procedures and protocol mechanisms to enable the efficient and
   accurate measurement of packet loss, delay, and throughput in MPLS
   networks are defined in RFC XXXX.

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the set of MPLS protocol
   functions applicable to the construction and operation of packet-
   switched transport networks.

   This document describes a profile of the general MPLS loss, delay,
   and throughput measurement techniques that suffices to meet the
   specific requirements of MPLS-TP.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
   (PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
   of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

   This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
   Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
   Last Call.

   [RFC Editor, please remove this note before publication as an RFC and
   insert the correct Streams Boilerplate to indicate that the published
   RFC has IETF consensus.]

   [RFC Editor, please replace XXXX with the RFC number assigned to
   draft-ietf-mpls-loss-delay.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-loss-delay-profile-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.