Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 12:35:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Liem Nguyen
                          Russ White
                          Alex Zinin
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-05-09

   This memo describes a backward-compatible technique that may be used
   by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
   unavailability to forward transit traffic or to lower the preference
   level for the paths through such a router.  In some cases, it is
   desirable not to route transit traffic via a specific OSPF router.
   However, OSPF does not specify a standard way to accomplish this.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-retana-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt