Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Low Extra Delay Background Transport Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A Survey of Lower-than-Best-Effort Transport Protocols
    Author(s)     : M. Welzl, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-07.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-04-24
    
   This document provides a survey of transport protocols which are
   designed to have a smaller bandwidth and/or delay impact on standard
   TCP than standard TCP itself when they share a bottleneck with it.
   Such protocols could be used for delay-insensitive "background"
   traffic, as they provide what is sometimes called a "less than" (or
   "lower than") best-effort service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ledbat-survey-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.