Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 07:48:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-05-16

   This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
   draft text for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
   communication (including multicast functionality).  Engineering
   tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained environments,
   therefore group communication is considered within the context of
   adjacent topics that may impact or be impacted by design choices in
   the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt