Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : DKIM And Mailing Lists
    Author(s)     : M. Kucherawy
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-08.txt
    Pages         : 31
    Date          : 2011-04-27
    
   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this Best Current Practices document
   provides guidance for the use of DKIM with scenarios that include
   Mailing List Managers (MLMs). {DKIM 12}

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.