Subject: I-D Action:draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse Secure Shell (Reverse SSH)
	Author(s)       : K. Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-05-12

This memo presents a technique for a SSH (Secure Shell) server to
initiate the underlying TCP connection to the SSH client.  This role
reversal is necessary in cases where the SSH client would otherwise
be unable to initiate an SSH connection to the SSH server, such as a
device "calling home" on its first boot.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.