Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The PKCS#11 URI Scheme
    Author(s)     : J. Pechanec, et al
    Filename      : draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-04.txt
    Pages         : 9
    Date          : 2011-05-02
    
   This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, for
   identifying PKCS#11 libraries, or for identifying PKCS#11 tokens
   themselves.  The URI is based on how PKCS#11 objects, libraries, and
   tokens are identified in the PKCS#11 Cryptographic Token Interface
   Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.