Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:15:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : ALTO and DECADE service trial within China Telecom
    Author(s)     : K. Li, et al
    Filename      : draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-02.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-04-24
    
      This document reports the experience of China Telecom in a recent
   experiment with the ALTO service and P2P caches deployment. It is
   found that the deployment of the ALTO service significantly improves
   the capability of a Service Provider to affect the distribution of
   P2P traffic. It is also found that a traffic localized ALTO policy
   may decrease the download speed of a P2P user. However, the
   deployment of some P2P caches can compensate such influence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-alto-chinatelecom-trial-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.