Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 09:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Virtual Subnet Selection Options for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6
    Author(s)     : K. Kinnear, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-13.txt
    Pages         : 25
    Date          : 2011-04-29
    
   This memo defines a Virtual Subnet Selection (VSS) option for each of
   DHCPv4 and DHCPv6, and a VSS sub-option carried in the DHCPv4 relay-
   agent-information option.  These are intended for use by DHCP
   clients, relay agents, and proxy clients in situations where VSS
   information needs to be passed to the DHCP server for proper address
   or prefix allocation to take place.

   For the DHCPv4 option and relay-agent-information sub-option, this
   memo documents existing usage as per RFC 3942 [RFC3942].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.