Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 15:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Location Conveyance for the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : J. Polk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-05-04

This document defines an extension to the Session Initiation 
Protocol (SIP) to convey geographic location information from one 
SIP entity to another SIP entity.  The SIP extension covers 
end-to-end conveyance as well as location-based routing, where SIP 
intermediaries make routing decisions based upon the location of the
Location Target.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.