Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element Protocol
    Author(s)     : F. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-04.txt
    Pages         : 9
    Date          : 2011-05-04
    
   The Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) is used to convey path
   computation requests and responses between Path Computation Clients
   (PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs), and also between
   cooperating PCEs. In PCEP the path computation requests carry details
   of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC wishes the
   PCE to apply in its computation.

   The mechanisms defined for indicating objective functions include
   the capability to convey vendor-specific objective functions. This
   document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific constraints in
   PCEP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.