Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:30:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Cga &amp; Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 and CGA Interaction: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-05-29

   This document analyzes the possible interactions between DHCPv6 and
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs), and gives
   recommendations and reasons whether these possibilities should be
   developed as solutions or be declined in the future. This document
   itself does NOT define any concrete solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07.txt