Subject: I-D Action: draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 01:13:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SD detection and protection triggering in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Rafi Ram
                          Daniel Cohn
                          Masahiro Daikoku
                          Ma Yuxia
                          Yang Jian
                          Alessandro D&#39;Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document describes guidelines for Signal Degrade (SD) fault
   condition detection at an arbitrary transport path (LSP or PW) and
   the usage of MPLS-TP fault management [3] for triggering protection
   switching as defined in the MPLS-TP survivability framework [2].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rkhd-mpls-tp-sd-03.txt