Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Inter-Carrier OAM Requirements
    Author(s)     : M. Georgiades, et al
    Filename      : draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-00.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-05-24
    
   This draft considers inter-carrier OAM requirements for supporting
   end-to-end OAM functionality and mechanisms development in a multi-
   operator environment. It attempts to summarize and discuss the
   already proposed OAM requirements addressed in IETF [RFC5706,
   RFC5860], ITU-T [Y.1710, Y.1730], MEF [MEFOAM] and IEEE [IEEE1,
   IEEE2] which were mainly proposed on a per transport technology
   basis, and introduce the need for a distinction and additional
   requirements for the inter-carrier OAM operations. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.