Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP
    Author(s)     : Y. Nir, et al
    Filename      : draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-00.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-05-01
    
   This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol that
   allows an IKE Security Association (SA) to be created and
   authenticated using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol extension as
   described in RFC 5296 and its bis document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.