Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Node Requirements
	Author(s)       : Ed Jankiewicz
                          John Loughney
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-05-23

   This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
   that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
   Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
   well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
   deployments.

   This document obsoletes RFC4294.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-node-req-bis-10.txt