Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 12:45:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Analysis of Security Association for Current Routing Protocols
    Author(s)     : Y. Wei, et al
    Filename      : draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-02.txt
    Pages         : 16
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   This document analyzes the security associations used by current
   routing protocols, including RIPv2, OSPFv2, ISIS, BFD, BGP, OSPFv3,
   PCE, LDP, LMP, MSDP, RSVP-TE, PIM, and BGP.  It also discusses the
   possible approach to the diversity issue of routing protocol security
   association.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.