Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:01:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile Lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Xuehui Dai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-06-05

   This document specifies an extension to MPLS Operation,
   administration, and Maintenance (OAM) to operate an Label Switched
   Path (LSP), bi-directional RSVP-TE tunnels, Pseudowires (PW), or
   Multi-segment PWs in loopback mode for management purpose in an MPLS
   based Transport. This extension includes mechanism to lock and
   unlock MPLS-TP Tunnels (i.e. data and control traffic) and can be
   used to loop all traffic (i.e, data and control traffic) at a
   specified LSR on the path of the LSP in an MPLS based Transport
   Network back to the source. However, the mechanisms are intended to
   be applicable to other aspects of MPLS as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-02.txt