Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 01:53:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPSEC Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Matthew Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-06-11

   This document describes BGPSEC, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the AS-PATH attribute in
   BGP update messages.  BGPSEC is implemented via a new optional non-
   transitive BGP path attribute that carries a digital signature
   produced by each autonomous system on the AS-PATH.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-00.txt