Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:32:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended Community Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Keyur Patel
                          Alton Lo
	Filename        : draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   This document defines two new Outbound Router Filter types for BGP,
   termed &quot;Extended Community Outbound Route Filter Type I&quot;, and
   &quot;Extended Community Outbound Route Filter Type II&quot;, that can be used
   to perform extended community based route filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-01.txt