Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 05:16:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-06-23

   This memo proposes a new RADIUS attribute to carry the FQDN of a PCP
   server, such that while the PCP server information is configured on a
   RADIUS server, the information can be conveyed to NAS via RADIUS
   protocol, and the co-located DHCP/DHCPv6 server can then populate the
   information to PCP client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-02.txt