Subject: I-D Action: draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 23:01:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Distributed Mobility Control
	Author(s)       : Seok Joo Koh
                          Ji In Kim
                          Hee Young Jung
                          Youn-Hee Han
	Filename        : draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-06-29

   This document discusses how to use the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP)
   protocol for distributed mobility control. Specifically, we describe
   the two schemes of distributed mobility control: Signal-driven PMIP
   (S-PMIP) and Signal-driven Distributed PMIP (SD-PMIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sjkoh-mext-pmip-dmc-03.txt