Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 00:58:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Request to move Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds (6to4) to Historic status
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   Experience with the &quot;Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds
   (6to4)&quot; IPv6 transitioning mechanism has shown that the mechanism is
   unsuitable for widespread deployment and use in the Internet.  This
   document requests that RFC3056 and the companion document &quot;An Anycast
   Prefix for 6to4 Relay Routers&quot; RFC3068 are moved to historic status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-04.txt