Subject: I-D Action: draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 09:08:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN Namespace for the Defence Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG)
	Author(s)       : Carl Reed
	Filename        : draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the Defence
   Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG). DGIWG defines
   and manages resources that utilize this URN name model.

   Management activities for these and other resource types are provided
   by the Defence Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG) Registry
   System (DRS). For the processes that DGIWG uses to manage this and
   other registries, see the DGIWG Concept of Operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reed-urn-dgiwg-03.txt