Subject: I-D Action: draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 03:12:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Emmanuel Tychon
                          Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-06-24

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an energy
        management framework for networked devices. In this document the
        applicability of the EMAN framework for a variety of network
        scenarios is described. This document lists a number of use-cases
        that can implement the EMAN framework and the associated MIB
        modules. Furthermore, we describe the relationship of the EMAN
        framework to other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-02.txt