Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:15:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Profile for Resource Certificate Repository Structure
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          Robert Loomans
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-07

   This document defines a profile for the structure of the Resource PKI
   distributed repository.  Each individual repository publication point
   is a directory that contains files that correspond to X.509 / PKIX
   Resource Certificates, Certificate Revocation Lists and signed
   objects.  This profile defines the recommended object (file) naming
   scheme, the recommended contents of repository publication points
   (directories), and a suggested internal structure of a local
   repository cache that is intended to facilitate synchronization
   across a distributed collection of repository publication points and
   facilitate certification path construction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-repos-struct-08.txt