Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:28:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Bootstrapping of Resource-Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Zhen Cao
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-06-22

   This document describes how to initially configure the network of
   resource constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.
   Bootstrapping architecture, communication channel and bootstrap
   security methods are described.  System level objectives for security
   bootstrapping are stated followed by the protocols that can be used.
   Requirements on these protocols to be used as security bootstrapping
   protocols are identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-02.txt