Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:02:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Matthew Bocci
                          George Swallow
                          Eric Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-06-14

   This document specifies identifiers for MPLS-TP objects.  Included
   are identifiers conformant to existing ITU conventions and
   identifiers which are compatible with existing IP, MPLS, GMPLS, and
   Pseudowire definitions.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
   (PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
   of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-05.txt