Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements For Internet Registry Services
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   This document enumerates a base set of requirements that should be
   included in any system that provides registration information for
   Internet entities, be they network assignments or domain name
   assignments.  Some of these, in turn, will define requirements for
   registrars; this, however, is an issue outside of the scope of this
   document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-weirds-requirements-00.txt