Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:03:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Usage of the Offer/Answer Model
	Author(s)       : Takuya Sawada
                          Paul H. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-17.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-06-05

   The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) utilizes the offer/answer model
   to establish and update multimedia sessions using the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP).  The description of the offer/answer
   model in SIP is dispersed across multiple RFCs.  This document
   summarizes all the current usages of the offer/answer model in SIP
   communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-17.txt