Subject: I-D Action: draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 17:42:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Dae-Sun Kim
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-06-23

   There are scenarios in which home agent initiated flow binding
   operations towards the mobile node is needed such as revoking a flow
   binding or moving a flow from one interface to another because of
   network resource availability.  This document defines one new
   Mobility Header, two messages, several actions and two new sub-
   options to perform home agent initiated interactions for flow
   bindings in a mobile node.  Home agent initiated flow bindings are
   supported for both IPv4 and IPv6 enabled mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-00.txt