Subject: I-D Action: draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE Extensions for WSON-specific Network Element Constraints
	Author(s)       : Pierre Peloso
                          Giovanni Martinelli
                          Julien Meuric
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   The original content of this internet draft was to propose some
   extentions to OSPF encoding in the context of Wavelength Switched
   Optical Networks, especially for internal constraints of optical
   network elements.  General description can be found in the framework
   document.

   This update of the document still aims at specifying the detailled
   structure of OSPF LSAs for WSONs.  Nevertheless, the proposed LSA
   layout slightly differs from the current content of the information
   model and encodings drafts.  As a result, the following sections
   hilglight the differences between both approaches and summarize why
   the authors think these CCAMP&#39;s drafts would benefit from an update
   according to the proposed description.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt