Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 00:57:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Connection Establishment for Media Anchoring (CEMA) for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Staffan Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-13.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   This document defines an MSRP extension, Connection Establishment for
   Media Anchoring (CEMA).  Support of the extension is optional.  MSRP
   endpoints can implement the extension in order to allow MSRP
   communication in networks where Middleboxes anchor the MSRP
   connection, without the need for the Middleboxes to enable MSRP B2BUA
   functionality in most cases.  The document also defines a Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) [RFC4566] attribute, a=msrp-cema, that can
   be used by MSRP endpoints to indicate support of the CEMA extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-13.txt