Subject: I-D Action: draft-shih-imap-server-logout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:44:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 Server-Initiated LOGOUT Command
	Author(s)       : Jerry Shih
	Filename        : draft-shih-imap-server-logout-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-06-13

   The Internet Message Access Protocol [RFC3501] requires a client to
   initiate a LOGOUT command to close the network connection. However,
   it&#39;s often desirable to have the server initiate the termination of
   the network connection. This allows the network to deactivate a
   service provided to a client. This document specifies the syntax of a
   server-initiated LOGOUT command, which will allow a server to tell
   the client that the connection needs to be closed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shih-imap-server-logout-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shih-imap-server-logout-00.txt