Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Suite B in Kerberos 5
    Author(s)     : K. Igoe, et al
    Filename      : draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-06-08
    
   The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA
   Suite B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies the conventions for using Suite B algorithms in the
   Kerberos 5 protocol specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.