Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 11:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Status for Static Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          George Swallow
                          Giles Heron
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Pseudowire (PW) status
   messages using an PW associated channel (ACh). Such a mechanism is
   suitable for use where no PW dynamic control plane exits, known as
   static PWs, or where a Terminating Provider Edge (T-PE) needs to send
   a PW status message directly to a far end T-PE. The mechanism allows
   PW OAM message mapping and PW redundancy to operate on static PWs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-04.txt