Subject: I-D Action: draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 10:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.711.0
	Author(s)       : Michael A. Ramalho
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Noboru Harada
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Miao Lei
	Filename        : draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for ITU-T Recommendation G.711.0.  ITU-T Rec. G.711.0
   defines a lossless and stateless compression for G.711 packet
   payloads typically used in IP networks.  This document also defines
   two storage mode formats for G.711.0.  A media type registration for
   this RTP payload format is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-00.txt