Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 13:41:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for SMPTE 336M Encoded Data
	Author(s)       : J. Arbeiter
                          J. Downs
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-01

   This document specifies the payload format for packetization of KLV
   (Key-Length-Value) Encoded Data, as defined by the Society of Motion
   Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) in SMPTE 336M, into the
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-klv-00.txt