Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Inter-router Cooperative and Teaming for massive scalability

    Author(s)     : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al
    Filename      : draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-00.txt
    Pages         : 9
    Date          : 2011-06-10
    
With new applications emerging such as provider-provisioned cloud
service or VPN oriented cloud service, the network equipment of provider
faces the new requirements regarding massive scalability.

This document describes the challenges when VPN oriented cloud server
emerge. Cooperative router group solution is recommended to meet new
massive scaling requirement. Cooperative router group addresses new
mechanisms which to be developed and further studied.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.