Subject: I-D Action: draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:15:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Composite Link Framework in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Andrew Malis
                          Dave McDysan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   This document specifies a composite link framework in MPLS network.
   A composite link consists of a group of homogenous or non-homogenous
   links that have the same forward adjacency and can be considered as
   a single TE link or an IP link in routing. A composite link relies
   on its component links to carry the traffic over the composite link.
   The document specifies composite link framework. Applicability is
   described for a single pair of MPLS-capable nodes, a sequence of
   MPLS-capable nodes, or a set of layer networks connecting MPLS-
   capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt