Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Matthew Bocci
                          George Swallow
                          Eric Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-06-26

   This document specifies an initial set of identifiers to be used in
   the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).
   The MPLS-TP requirements (RFC 5654) require that the elements and
   objects in an MPLS-TP environment are able to be configured and
   managed without a control plane.  In such an environment many
   conventions for defining identifiers are possible.  This document
   defines identifiers for MPLS-TP management and OAM functions suitable
   to IP/MPLS conventions.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
   (PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
   of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-06.txt