Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsb-mpls-tp-ach-ptn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 01:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Assignment of an Associated Channel Type for Packet Transport Network Applications
	Author(s)       : Greg Jones
	Filename        : draft-tsb-mpls-tp-ach-ptn-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   The Transport Profile of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS-
   TP) is a packet-based transport technology based on the MPLS
   Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) and Pseudowire (PW) data plane
   architectures applicable in various deployment environments.

   This document describes the allocation of an Associated Channel
   Type to support ITU-T defined functions for packet transport
   network (PTN) applications, such as Operations, Administration
   and Maintenance (OAM), and applicable to MPLS-TP Pseudowires
   (PWs), Label Switched Paths (LSPs), Sub-path Maintenance
   Elements (SPMEs) and Sections.

   This document is intended to become a product of a joint
   Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) / International
   Telecommunications Union Telecommunication Standardization
   Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport Profile
   within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network
   as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsb-mpls-tp-ach-ptn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsb-mpls-tp-ach-ptn-01.txt