Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-6lowpan-scheduling-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Industrial Scheduling Requirements for Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks
    Author(s)     : P. Wang, et al
    Filename      : draft-wang-6lowpan-scheduling-requirements-00.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-06-28
    
   Industrial automation field either process automation or factory
   automation has its special characteristics and requirements because
   of the crucial environment and the safety of industrial production
   itself. 6LoWPAN working group standard Rfc4944 "Transmission of IPv6
   Packets over IEEE 802.15.4 Networks" introduces the methods of
   transmitting IPv6 packets over IEEE 802.15.4 networks. This document
   describes the function requirements of industrial scheduling for
   transmission of IPv6 packets over IEEE 802.15.4 networks to extend
   the 6LoWPAN resolution method for industrial application space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-6lowpan-scheduling-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.