Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjhan-tls-seed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 00:40:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Addition of SEED Cipher Suites to Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Byoungjin Han
                          Donghoon Shin
                          Hyuncheol Jeong
                          Yoojae Won
	Filename        : draft-bjhan-tls-seed-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-06-15

   This document proposes the addition of new cipher suites to the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol to support the SEED
   encryption algorithm as a block cipher algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjhan-tls-seed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bjhan-tls-seed-00.txt