Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 02:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Protocol for Provisioning Resource Certificates
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          Robert Loomans
                          Byron Ellacott
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   This document defines a framework for certificate management
   interactions between a resource issuer (&quot;Issuer&quot;) and a resource
   recipient (&quot;Subject&quot;) through the specification of a protocol for
   interaction between the two parties.  The protocol supports the
   transmission of requests from the Subject, and corresponding
   responses from the Issuer encompassing the actions of certificate
   issuance, certificate revocation and certificate status information
   reports.  This protocol is intended to be limited to the application
   of resource certificate management and is not intended to be used as
   part of a more general certificate management framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-rescerts-provisioning-10.txt