Subject: I-D Action: draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:49:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Complaint Feedback Loop Best Current Practices
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
	Filename        : draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2011-06-23

   Complaint Feedback Loops similar to those described herein have
   existed for more than a decade, resulting in many de facto standards
   and best practices.  This document is an attempt to codify, and thus
   clarify, the ways that both providers and consumers of these feedback
   mechanisms intend to use the feedback, describing some already-common
   industry best practices.

   This paper is the result of cooperative efforts within the Messaging
   Anti-Abuse Working Group, a trade organization separate from the
   IETF.  The original MAAWG document upon which this document is based
   was published in April, 2010.  While not originally written as an
   Internet Draft, it has been contributed to the IETF standards
   repository in order to make it easier to incorporate this material
   into IETF work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-01.txt