Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-extension-recs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:43:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Considerations for Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-iab-extension-recs-06.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-06-18

   This document discusses issues related to the extensibility of
   Internet protocols, with a focus on the architectural design
   considerations involved.  Case study examples are included.  It is
   intended to assist designers of both base protocols and extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-06.txt