Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:02:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   This document creates the new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource Priority header field namespace &quot;esnet&quot; for local emergency
   usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP), between PSAPs, and
   between a PSAP and first responders and their organizations, and
   places this namespace in the IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-01.txt