Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 23:56:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using BGP for Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Signaling
	Author(s)       : Rui Gu
                          Jie Dong
                          Zhihua Liu
	Filename        : draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   This document specifies a new BGP based signaling mechanism for
   providing Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) in large scale and
   multi-service networks.  This new mechanism combines the advantage of
   both the existing BGP based [RFC4761] and LDP based [RFC4762] VPLS
   mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-signaling-00.txt