Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:46:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   Port Control Protocol (PCP) provides a mechanism to pre-configure a
   port on a NAT device, a firewall, etc., so that IP packets of
   applications initiated from network side can be &quot;port forwarded&quot; to
   the correct user.  PCP is a client-server protocol and the PCP client
   needs to be provisioned with the FQDN of the server.  In a broadband
   network, customer information is usually stored on a RADIUS server
   and DHC protocol is used to populate user&#39;s configuration
   information.  This memo proposes a new RADIUS attribute to carry the
   FQDN of a PCP server, such that while the PCP server information is
   configured on a RADIUS server, the information can be conveyed to NAS
   via RADIUS protocol, and the co-located DHCP/DHCPv6 server can then
   populate the information to PCP client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-01.txt