Subject: I-D Action: draft-forte-lost-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:38:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Andrea G. Forte
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-forte-lost-extensions-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-06-15

   An important class of location-based services answer the question
   &quot;What instances of this service are closest to me?&quot;  Examples include
   finding restaurants, gas stations, stores, automated teller machines,
   wireless access points (hot spots) or parking spaces.  Currently, the
   Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol only supports mapping
   locations to a single service based on service regions.  This
   document describes an extension that allows queries of the type &quot;N
   nearest&quot;, &quot;within distance X&quot; and &quot;served by&quot;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-lost-extensions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-forte-lost-extensions-05.txt