Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 10:04:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption
	Author(s)       : Bharat Joshi
                          Mark Stapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-04

   This draft defines a new Relay Agent Identifier suboption for the
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol&#39;s (DHCP) Relay Agent Information
   option.  The suboption carries a value that uniquely identifies the
   relay agent device within the administrative domain.  The value is
   typically administratively-configured in the relay agent.  The
   suboption allows a DHCP relay agent to include the identifier in the
   DHCP messages it sends.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-08.txt