Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RESTful Web Service for Domain Name Registration Data (RWS-DNRD)
	Author(s)       : Steve Sheng
                          Francisco Arias
	Filename        : draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   This document describes a pilot RESTful Web Service for querying
   Domain Name Registration Data (aka WHOIS data).

   The purpose of this document is to facilitate discussion and serve as
   input into a standards process in this area, currently being
   discussed on the WHOIS-based Extensible Internet Registration Data
   Service (WEIRDS) mailing list
   (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-00.txt