Subject: I-D Action: draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 13:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata Format
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-06-17

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document focuses on the Recording metadata
   format which describes the communication session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt