Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 08:30:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Alternative Connection Establishment (ACE) for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Staffan Blau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-12.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   This document defines an MSRP extension, Alternative Connection
   Establishment (ACE).  Support of the extension is optional.  MSRP
   endpoints can implement the extension in order to allow MSRP
   communication in networks where SIP Application Layer Gateways (ALGs)
   anchor the MSRP connection, without the need for the ALGs to enable
   MSRP B2BUA functionality.  The document also defines a Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) [RFC4566] attribute, a=msrp-ace, that can
   be used by MSRP endpoints to indicate support of the ACE extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-12.txt