Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:22:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Requirements for BGP Path Validation
	Author(s)       : Steven M. Bellovin
                          Randy Bush
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-06-24

   This document describes requirements for a future BGP security
   protocol design to provide cryptographic assurance that the origin AS
   had the right to announce the prefix and to provide assurance of the
   AS Path of the announcement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-00.txt