Subject: I-D Action: draft-jguerin-pipp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pay It Proper Protocol -- PIPP
	Author(s)       : Jon Guerin
	Filename        : draft-jguerin-pipp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-01

   The Pay It Proper Protocol (PIPP) is an application-level network
   protocol for inter-process communication that defines a universal
   Turing machine.  PIPP introduces the concept of a sub stream to the
   traditional network stream allowing instructions and data to be
   streamed on a single tape.  All processes on a sub stream aware
   network are programmable against instruction sets allowing for more
   expressive languages and compilers to be developed.  PIPP is designed
   to be the universal bootstrapping protocol and instruction format for
   the Internet until more advanced protocols, compilers and formats are
   developed.  This RFC defines sub streaming and the PIPP protocol.  A
   proof of concept has been implemented, and a sample instruction
   format and some implementation details are also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jguerin-pipp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jguerin-pipp-01.txt