Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 22:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Reference Information Protocol (GRIP)
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-06-28

   This document describes a means of acquiring Global Navigation
   Satellite System (GNSS) assistance data using HTTP.  Assistance data
   aids GNSS receivers in acquiring and measuring satellite signals, as
   well as being useful in calculating positions.  The GNSS Reference
   Information Protocol (GRIP) provides a framework for discovering
   resources capable of providing any kind of location-based assistance
   data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-grip-02.txt