Subject: I-D Action: draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:12:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified Control Channel for Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-06-24

   This document describes a unified mode for Virtual Circuit
   Connectivity Verification (VCCV), which provides a control channel
   that is associated with a pseudowire (PW). VCCV applies to all
   supported access circuit and transport types currently defined for
   PWs, as well as those being transported by The MPLS Transport
   Profile. This new mode is intended to augment those described in
   RFC5085, but this document describes new rules requiring this mode
   to be used as the default/mandatory mode of operation for
   VCCV. The older types will remain optional.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv-2-02.txt