Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:33:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sockets API Extensions for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)       : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Kacheong Poon
                          Peter Lei
                          Vladislav Yasevich
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-30.txt
	Pages           : 112
	Date            : 2011-06-24

   This document describes a mapping of the Stream Control Transmission
   Protocol (SCTP) into a sockets API.  The benefits of this mapping
   include compatibility for TCP applications, access to new SCTP
   features and a consolidated error and event notification scheme.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-30.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-30.txt