Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:08:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting explicit-path per destination in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) - P2MP Path Request.
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-06-28

   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC 6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain environment.

   Explicit Path in this document refers to the configured list of
   network elements that MUST be traversed or MUST be excluded in the
   final path computation.  This should not be confused with the RSVP
   terminology.  Network elements can further be strict or loose hop.

   This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) to define explicit-path per destination in P2MP context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-00.txt