Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 08:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Unicode code points and IDNA - Unicode 6.0
	Author(s)       : Patrik Faltstrom
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-5892bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   This memo documents IETF consensus for IDNA derived character
   properties related to the three code points, existing in Unicode 5.2,
   that changed property values when version 6.0 was released.  The
   consensus is that no update is needed to RFC 5892 based on the
   changes made in Unicode 6.0.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faltstrom-5892bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-faltstrom-5892bis-05.txt