Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-idna-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 15:42:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Clarified IANA Considerations for IDNA
	Author(s)       : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-idna-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   As part of the IDNA package, the IANA Considerations Section of RFC
   5892 specified an &quot;IDNA Derived Properties&quot; registry.  Experience
   with that specification demonstrated it to be insufficiently clear on
   several details.  This document respecifies that registry to
   eliminate any confusion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-idna-registry-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-idna-registry-00.txt