Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:58:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.
	Author(s)       : Parag Jain
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-30

    LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
    Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. This document
    describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint
    (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt