Subject: I-D Action: draft-so-armd-vdcs-ar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:31:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Resolution Requirements for VPN-oriented Data Center Services
	Author(s)       : Ning So
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-so-armd-vdcs-ar-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   VPN-oriented data center  services seamlessly integrate the computing
   and storage resources in data centers and the users together with the
   traditional VPN services. This draft describes the address resolution
   issues and requirements induced by those services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-armd-vdcs-ar-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-armd-vdcs-ar-00.txt