Subject: I-D Action: draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:30:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extreme Networks&#39; Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS), Version 1.3
	Author(s)       : Arnel Lim
                          Steven Blake
                          Sunil Shah
	Filename        : draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   This document describes version 1.3 of the Ethernet Automatic
   Protection Switching (EAPS) (TM) technology invented by Extreme
   Networks to increase the availability and robustness of Ethernet
   rings.  An Ethernet ring built using EAPS can have resilience
   comparable to that provided by SONET rings, at lower cost and without
   some of the constraints (e.g. ring size) of SONET.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shah-extreme-rfc3619bis-01.txt