Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 22:52:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Overview: Real Time Protocols for Brower-based Applications
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   This document gives an overview and context of a protocol suite
   intended for use with real-time applications that can be deployed in
   browsers - &quot;real time communication on the Web&quot;.

   It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
   all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
   that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
   specified and on the right publication track.

   This work is an attempt to synthesize the input of many people, but
   makes no claims to fully represent the views of any of them.  All
   parts of the document should be regarded as open for discussion,
   unless the RTCWEB chairs have declared consensus on an item.

   This document is a candidate to become a work item of the RTCWEB
   working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt