Subject: I-D Action: draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:18:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Resource Management in Cloud
	Author(s)       : JunSheng Chu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Yu Meng
	Filename        : draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2011-06-26

   In current Cloud and Data Center (DC) environment, the manageable
   virtualized resources aggregated by the Resource Management Platform
   (RMP) may be supplied by different types of hypervisor
   implementations.  The RMP needs to support a variety of hypervisor
   APIs to allow access, management and integration of different types
   of resources.  In order to decouple the RMP from any particular
   hypervisor implementation, a unified API needs to be developed.  This
   draft presents the requirements and preliminary implementation
   considerations for such an API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-junsheng-cloud-virtual-resource-management-00.txt