Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 05:19:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Control Extensions for ANCP
	Author(s)       : Francois Le Faucheur
                          Roberta Maglione
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2011-06-17

   This document specifies the extensions to the Access Node Control
   Protocol required for support of the multicast use cases defined in
   the Access Node Control Protocol framework document and one
   additional use case described in this document.  These use cases are
   organized into the following ANCP capabilities:

   o  NAS-initiated multicast replication;

   o  conditional access with white and black lists;

   o  conditional access with grey lists;

   o  bandwidth delegation;

   o  committed bandwidth reporting.

   These capabilities may be combined according to the rules given in
   this specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mc-extensions-05.txt