Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-weirds-arin-whoisrws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ARIN&#39;s RESTful Web Service for Whois Data
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-weirds-arin-whoisrws-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   This document describes the RESTful Web Service for Whois data as
   implemented and fielded by the American Registry for Internet Numbers
   (ARIN).  ARIN calls this service Whois-RWS.

   The purpose of this document is to facilitate discussion and serve as
   input into a standards process in this area, currently being
   discussed on the WHOIS-based Extensible Internet Registration Data
   Service (WEIRDS) mailing list
   (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds).

   Please excuse this very rough initial draft.  It is roughly based on
   information currently published on ARIN&#39;s website.  However, future
   revisions of this document are planned, including discussions on
   lessons learned by ARIN from the deployment of Whois-RWS and thoughts
   on a future, unified standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-weirds-arin-whoisrws-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-newton-weirds-arin-whoisrws-00.txt