Subject: I-D Action: draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 17:53:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTC-Web Communications Protocols
	Author(s)       : Cary Bran
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-06-05

   The real time communications web (RTC-Web) will enable applications
   such as web browsers to natively support real time interactive voice
   and video.  This document outlines the communication protocols for
   realizing RTC-Web functionality within applications such as web
   browsers.  In addition to communications protocols, this document
   proposes a set of application programming interface requirements for
   controlling the protocol stack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cbran-rtcweb-protocols-00.txt