Subject: I-D Action: draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:53:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Schema for Academia (SCHAC)
	Author(s)       : University of Malaga
                          Rodney McDuff
	Filename        : draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-06-19

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Schema for Academia (SCHAC).

   The namespace described in this document is for naming persistent
   resources defined by the SCHAC participants internationally, their
   working groups, and other designated subordinates.  The main use of
   this namespace will be for the creation of controlled vocabulary
   values for attributes in the SCHAC schema.  These values will be
   associated with particular instances of persons or objects belonging
   to any of the SCHAC object classes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giralt-schac-ns-06.txt