Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-dhc-opextensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:40:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Option Extensions for DHCPv4
	Author(s)       : Emily Bi
                          Serge Manning
                          Marcus Wong
	Filename        : draft-bi-dhc-opextensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-17

   This document defines a new option that can be used by DHCP servers
   to exchange with DHCP clients specific security configuration
   information.  This new options also defines a standard parameter
   format and code so that there will be no ambiguity in interoperating
   the information being exchanged and that there will be no issues
   related to interoperability.  It also defines some other options that
   may be used in enterprise networks but not included in [RFC2132].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-dhc-opextensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-dhc-opextensions-00.txt