Subject: I-D Action: draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:02:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generalized PAC for Kerberos V5
	Author(s)       : Simo Sorce
                          Tom Yu
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   This draft proposes a generalized authorization structure for the
   Kerberos V5 protocol.  Such an authorization structure would allow
   for greater interoperability among directory services and other
   related Kerberos services across differing realms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sorce-krbwg-general-pac-02.txt