Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Interworking between MPLS-TP and IP/MPLS

    Author(s)     : R. Martinotti, et al
    Filename      : draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-02.txt
    Pages         : 31
    Date          : 2011-06-13
    
Purpose of this ID is to illustrate interworking scenarios between
   network(s) supporting MPLS-TP and network(s) supporting IP/MPLS.
   Main interworking aspects, issues and open points are highlighted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-martinotti-mpls-tp-interworking-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.