Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:00:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE 
    Author(s)     : T. Otani, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-04.txt
    Pages         : 13
    Date          : 2011-06-08
    
The initial effort of PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS (Multi-
protocol label switching). As a next step, this draft describes    functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS) application of 
PCE (Path computation element). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.