Subject: I-D Action: draft-fiorelli-weirds-rws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:36:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The RIPE Database REST API
	Author(s)       : Benedetto Fiorelli
	Filename        : draft-fiorelli-weirds-rws-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   This document describes the RIPE Database REST API.

   The purpose of this document is to facilitate discussion and serve as
   input into a standards process in this area, currently being
   discussed on the WHOIS-based Extensible Internet Registration Data
   Service (WEIRDS) mailing list
   (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fiorelli-weirds-rws-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fiorelli-weirds-rws-00.txt