Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:34:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Pool Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agent on Provider Edge Router
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Tina Tsou
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-27

   The Prefix Pool option provides an automatic mechanism based on the
   DHCPv6-PD, allowing the DHCPv6 server to notify the DHCPv6 relay
   agent implemented only on the Provider Edge (PE) router about the
   information of prefix pools.  The information of prefix pools can be
   used to enforce IPv6 route aggregation on the PE router by adding or
   removing the aggregated routes per the status of the prefix pools.
   The advertising of the aggregated routes in the routing protocol
   enabled on the network-facing interface of PE router will
   dramatically decreases the number of the routes entries in the ISP
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeh-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt-04.txt