Subject: I-D Action: draft-lepinski-rfc5114-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:19:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Diffie-Hellman Groups for Use with IETF Standards
	Author(s)       : Matthew Lepinski
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-lepinski-rfc5114-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-06-29

   This document describes eight Diffie-Hellman groups that can be used
   in conjunction with IETF protocols to provide security for Internet
   communications.  The groups allow implementers to use the same groups
   with a variety of security protocols, e.g., SMIME, Secure Shell
   (SSH), Transport Layer Security (TLS), and Internet Key Exchange
   (IKE).

   All of these groups comply in form and structure with relevant
   standards from ISO, ANSI, NIST, and the IEEE.  These groups are
   compatible with all IETF standards that make use of Diffie-Hellman or
   Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman cryptography.

   These groups and the associated test data are defined by NIST on
   their web site [EX80056A], but have not yet (as of this writing) been
   published in a formal NIST document.  Publication of these groups and
   associated test data, as well as describing how to use Diffie-Hellman
   and Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman for key agreement in all of the
   protocols cited below, in one RFC, will facilitate development of
   interoperable implementations and support the Federal Information
   Processing Standard (FIPS) validation of implementations that make
   use of these groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-rfc5114-bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lepinski-rfc5114-bis-01.txt