Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-reputation-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 21:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Model for Reputation Interchange
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-reputation-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-01

   This document describes the general model underlying a set of
   proposals for the exchange of reputation information on the Internet,
   and provides a roadmap to the four additional documents that
   collectively define a reputation interchange protocol.  It is
   intended roughly to follow the recommendations of RFC4101 for
   describing a protocol model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-reputation-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-reputation-model-00.txt