Subject: I-D Action: draft-lu-imap-multi-account-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:20:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 Commands for Multi-Account Situations
	Author(s)       : Yan Lu
	Filename        : draft-lu-imap-multi-account-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-06-13

   This document specifies the syntax of LISTA and SELECTA commands for
   the Internet Message Access Protocol [RFC3501]. With LISTA command, a
   client can obtain a list of all the accounts authenticated for the
   user. With SELECTA command, a client can select one of the user&#39;s
   authenticated accounts and then gain access to all the mailboxes
   belonging to that account, without having to log out of the current
   account.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-imap-multi-account-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-imap-multi-account-00.txt