Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:18:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse Secure Shell (Reverse SSH)
	Author(s)       : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   This memo presents a technique for a SSH (Secure Shell) server to
   initiate the underlying TCP connection to the SSH client.  This role
   reversal is necessary in cases where the SSH client would otherwise
   be unable to initiate an SSH connection to the SSH server, such as a
   device &quot;calling home&quot; on its first boot.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwatsen-reverse-ssh-01.txt