Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption
    Author(s)     : B. Joshi, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-09.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-06-20
    
   This draft defines a new Relay Agent Identifier suboption for the
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol's (DHCP) Relay Agent Information
   option.  The suboption carries a value that uniquely identifies the
   relay agent device within the administrative domain.  The value is
   normally administratively-configured in the relay agent.  The
   suboption allows a DHCP relay agent to include the identifier in the
   DHCP messages it sends.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.