Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:54:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An uniform format for IPv6 extension headers
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Apple Inc.
                          Erik Kline
                          James Hoagland
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-27

   In IPv6, optional internet-layer information is encoded in separate
   headers that may be placed between the IPv6 header and the transport
   layer header.  There are a small number of such extension headers
   currently defined.  This document defines a format for defining new
   IPv6 extension headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-exthdr-03.txt