Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bfd-over-lag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:51:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD over LAG interfaces
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          George Swallow
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bfd-over-lag-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   The Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol is used to
   detect faults on interfaces and data links. This document describes
   a mechanism to run a BFD async session per member link of a Link
   Aggregation (LAG) interface, BFD would be able to run at a much
   aggressive rate then Link aggregation control protocol (LACP), and
   can run in the absence of LACP, and would be able to verify L3
   connectivity per member link.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-bfd-over-lag-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-bfd-over-lag-00.txt