Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-oper-enhance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 03:08:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Operational Enhancements for Network Maintenance Events
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Tony Li
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-oper-enhance-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   This document describes an improved IS-IS neighbor management scheme
   which can be used to enhance operational experience in terms of
   convergence speed and finer control of neighbor cost over a LAN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-oper-enhance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-oper-enhance-00.txt