Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : AES-CBC Mode with HMAC-SHA2 For Kerberos 5
    Author(s)     : M. Peck, et al
    Filename      : draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00.txt
    Pages         : 9
    Date          : 2011-06-08
    
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CBC mode
   with PKCS#5 padding for confidentiality and HMAC with a SHA-2 hash
   for integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.