Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 01:05:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Telepresence Multi-streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Stephen Botzko
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Roni Even
                          Iformata Communications
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-20

   Telepresence conferencing systems seek to create the sense of really
   being present.  A number of techniques for handling audio and video
   streams are used to create this experience.  When these techniques
   are not similar, interoperability between different systems is
   difficult at best, and often not possible.  Conveying information
   about the relationships between multiple streams of media would allow
   senders and receivers to make choices to allow telepresence systems
   to interwork.  This memo describes the most typical and important use
   cases for sending multiple streams in a telepresence conference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-telepresence-use-cases-00.txt