Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 22:36:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Capability for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Srihari R. Sangli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-13.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-06-02

   This document defines a new BGP capability termed &quot;Dynamic
   Capability&quot;, which would allow the dynamic update of capabilities
   over an established BGP session. This capability would facilitate
   non-disruptive capability changes by BGP speakers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-dynamic-cap-13.txt