Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:02:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Recommendations for SIPREC
	Author(s)       : Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   This document provides recommendations and guidelines for RTP and
   RTCP in the context of SIPREC.  This document exists as a standalone
   document to facilitate discussion of the RTP recommendations, and it
   is anticipated that portions of this document will be incorporated
   into [I-D.portman-siprec-protocol] rather than this document itself
   being adopted as a working group document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-01.txt