Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-space6-icp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:13:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service-Provider Application Cloud-based Engine for IPv6
	Author(s)       : GuoLiang Yang
                          Zhilan Huang
                          Weibo LI
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-space6-icp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   Even though a lot of IPv6 transition solutions have been proposed and
   standardized during the past few years, the migration of ICPs are
   still much slower than expected, there is still a lack of a
   comprehensive transition tool for them.  This document introduces a
   solution to help ICPs expedite their procedures, SPACE6, stands for
   Service-Provider Application Cloud-based Engine for IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-space6-icp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-space6-icp-00.txt