Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-splices-invoke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INVOKE Method
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Alan Johnston
                          Francois Audet
	Filename        : draft-yusef-splices-invoke-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   This document defines the SIP INVOKE method, which describes a
   mechanism by which a UA can invoke a well-defined action on a remote
   UA.  These actions are represented by well-defined URNs that must be
   registered with IANA.

   This document also defines a new event package &#39;invoke&#39;, and the
   Action and Action-Progress request headers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-splices-invoke-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-splices-invoke-01.txt