Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernstein-cso-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:04:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Stratum Optimization Use-cases
	Author(s)       : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-bernstein-cso-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-06-28

   This draft describes traffic use-cases of cross-stratum optimization.
   Examples of current application traffic that can require individual
   or aggregate bandwidth significant enough to consider joint
   application and network stratum cooperation/optimization are given
   and basic optimization problems are outlined. For each of these
   generic use cases we also consider enhanced availability and or
   recovery scenarios and discuss the control interfaces useful to
   promote cross stratum optimization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-cso-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernstein-cso-use-cases-00.txt