Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-savi-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:52:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for SAVI Protocol
	Author(s)       : Changqing An
                          Jiahai Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-an-savi-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-06-20

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing SAVI (Source Address
   Validation Improvements) protocol instance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-an-savi-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-an-savi-mib-01.txt