Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:41:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revealing hosts sharing an IP address using TCP option
	Author(s)       : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-06-15

   When an IP address is shared among several subscribers -- with a NAT
   or with an application-level proxy -- it is impossible for the server
   to differentiate between different clients.  Such differentiation is
   valuable in several scenarios.  This memo describes a technique to
   differentiate TCP clients sharing an IP address.  The proposed method
   uses a TCP option, which avoids altering the application-level
   payload and works well with SSL-protected connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-nat-reveal-option-02.txt