Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-req-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:04:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for SIP-based Media Recording (SIPREC)
	Author(s)       : Ken Rehor
                          Leon Portman
                          Andrew Hutton
                          Rajnish Jain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-req-12.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-06-11

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many business
   communications environments such as call centers and financial
   trading floors.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
   recorded for regulatory and compliance reasons.  In others, calls may
   be recorded for quality control or business analytics.

   Recording is typically performed by sending a copy of the session
   media to the recording devices.  This document specifies requirements
   for extensions to SIP that will manage delivery of RTP media to a
   recording device.  This is being referred to as SIP-based Media
   Recording.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-req-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-req-12.txt