Subject: I-D Action: draft-kisa-hight-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The HIGHT Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Byoungjin Han
                          Hwanjin Lee
                          Hyuncheol Jeong
                          Yoojae Won
	Filename        : draft-kisa-hight-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-06-23

   This document describes the HIGHT(HIGh security and light weigHT)
   encryption algorithm, which is suitable for low-resource device.
   HIGHT is a 64-bit block cipher with 128-bit keys. The algorithm
   consists of round functions, key schedule, encryption, and
   decryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kisa-hight-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kisa-hight-00.txt