Subject: I-D Action: draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:47:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Stephen Botzko
                          Mark Goryzinski
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   This memo discusses the requirements for a specification that enables
   telepresence interoperability, by describing the relationship between
   multiple RTP streams.  In addition, the problem statement and
   definitions are also covered herein.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-telepresence-requirements-03.txt