Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:45:09 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Subnet Allocation Option
    Author(s)     : R. Johnson, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-12.txt
    Pages         : 30
    Date          : 2011-06-03
    
   This document defines a new DHCP option which is passed between the
   DHCP Client and the DHCP Server to request dynamic allocation of a
   subnet, give specifications of subnet(s) allocated, and report usage
   statistics.  This memo documents the current usage of the option in
   agreement with [RFC3942], which declares that any pre-existing usages
   of option numbers in the range 128 - 223 should be documented and the
   working group will try to officially assign those numbers to those
   options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.