Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:08:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Time-to-Live TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          George Swallow
                          Shaleen Saxena
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-06-29

   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. However, in the present
   form, this mechanism is inadequate to verify connectivity of a
   segment of a Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW) from any node on the
   path of the MS-PW. This document defines a TLV to address this
   shortcoming.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-ttl-tlv-00.txt