Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:30:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Inter-router Cooperative and Teaming for massive scalability

    Author(s)     : T. Tsou (Ting ZOU), et al
    Filename      : draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-01.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-06-13
    
To achieve the extremely high scalability, Cooperative router group 
        is a reasonable approach. Problems are stated in this document 
        regarding cooperative router group. New mechanisms are needed to be 
        developed and to be standardized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yu-ircat-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.