Subject: I-D Action: draft-mme-trill-fcoe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 02:30:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FCoE over TRILL
	Author(s)       : David Melman
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-mme-trill-fcoe-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and TRILL are two emerging
   standards in the data center environment. While these two protocols
   are seemingly unrelated, they have a very similar behavior in the
   forwarding plane, as both perform hop-by-hop forwarding over
   Ethernet, modifying the packet&#39;s MAC addresses at each hop. This
   document describes an architecture for the integrated deployment of
   these two protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mme-trill-fcoe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mme-trill-fcoe-00.txt