Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:35:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCN Boundary Node Behaviour for the Controlled Load (CL) Mode of Operation
	Author(s)       : Anna Charny
                          Fortune Huang
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Michael Menth
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-06-22

   Pre-congestion notification (PCN) is a means for protecting the
   quality of service for inelastic traffic admitted to a Diffserv
   domain.  The overall PCN architecture is described in RFC 5559.  This
   memo is one of a series describing possible boundary node behaviours
   for a PCN-domain.  The behaviour described here is that for a form of
   measurement-based load control using three PCN marking states, not-
   marked, threshold-marked, and excess-traffic-marked.  This behaviour
   is known informally as the Controlled Load (CL) PCN-boundary-node
   behaviour.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-cl-edge-behaviour-09.txt