Subject: I-D Action: draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:17:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conclusion of FYI RFC Sub-series
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2011-06-06

   This document concludes the For Your Information (FYI) sub-series of
   RFCs, established by RFC 1150 for use by the IETF User Services Area,
   which no longer exists.  The IESG does not intend to make any further
   additions to this RFC sub-series, and this document provides a record
   of this decision.  This document also obsoletes RFC 1150 and changes
   the status of RFC 1150 to Historic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-rfc1150bis-01.txt