Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:33:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of the IETF Network Management Standards
	Author(s)       : Mehmet Ersue
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-01.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2011-06-30

   This document gives an overview of the IETF network management
   standards and summarizes existing and ongoing development of IETF
   standards-track network management protocols and data models.  The
   purpose of this document is on the one hand to help system developers
   and users to select appropriate standard management protocols and
   data models to address relevant management needs.  On the other hand
   the document can be used as an overview and guideline by other
   Standard Development Organizations or bodies planning to use IETF
   management technologies and data models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-management-stds-01.txt