Subject: I-D Action: draft-dec-6man-rs-access-harmful-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 03:46:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Solicitation Driven Access Considered Harmful
	Author(s)       : Wojciech Dec
	Filename        : draft-dec-6man-rs-access-harmful-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-20

   This document presents issues regarding the reliance of IPv6 Router
   Solicitation messages for creating or initializing router state
   necessary to enable IPv6 users&#39; connectivity, particularly in
   situations where such users have bridged ethernet connectivity with
   the router.  A number of alternative solution approaches are also
   presented and discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-6man-rs-access-harmful-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-6man-rs-access-harmful-00.txt