Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 22:52:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR for Application Layer Statistics Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-06-08

   This document defines a set of RTCP XR Report Blocks and associated
   Session Description Protocol (SDP) parameters allowing the report of
   application layer summary, loss discard and burst metrics for use in
   a range of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-02.txt