Subject: I-D Action: draft-manderson-sidr-geo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:49:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Providing first class geographical location statements for Internet Number Resources
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
                          Richard L. Barnes
                          Matt Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-manderson-sidr-geo-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-06-09

   This document describes the construction and use of the RPKI-GEO
   record.  This record provides first class informational statements
   pertaining to the geographical attributes of the allocated Internet
   Number Resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-geo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manderson-sidr-geo-01.txt