Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proactive Connectivity Verification, Continuity Check and Remote Defect indication for MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : Dave Allan
                          George Swallow
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-06-29

   Continuity Check, Proactive Connectivity Verification and Remote
   Defect Indication functionalities are required for MPLS-TP OAM.

   Continuity Check monitors the integrity of the continuity of the
   label switched path for any loss of continuity defect. Connectivity
   verification monitors the integrity of the routing of the label
   switched path between sink and source for any connectivity issues.
   Remote defect indication enables an End Point to report, to its
   associated End Point, a fault or defect condition that it detects on
   a pseudo wire, label switched path or Section.

   This document specifies methods for proactive continuity check,
   continuity verification, and remote defect indication for MPLS-TP
   label switched paths, pseudo wires and Sections using Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt