Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:44:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SASL and GSS-API Mechanism for SAML
	Author(s)       : Klaas Wierenga
                          Eliot Lear
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-06-15

   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) has found its usage on the
   Internet for Web Single Sign-On.  Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
   Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to generalize
   authentication.  This memo specifies a SASL mechanism and a GSS-API
   mechanism for SAML 2.0 that allows the integration of existing SAML
   Identity Providers with applications using SASL and GSS-API.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-03.txt