Subject: I-D Action: draft-hotz-kx509-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 15:48:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : KX509 Kerberized Certificate Issuance Protocol
	Author(s)       : Henry B. Hotz
	Filename        : draft-hotz-kx509-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-10

   This rfc describes a protocol, called kx509, for using Kerberos
   tickets to acquire X.509 certificates.  These certificates may be
   used for many of the same purposes as X.509 certificates acquired by
   other means, but if a Kerberos infrastructure already exists then the
   overhead of using kx509 may be much less.

   While not (previously) standardized, this protocol is already in use
   at several large organizations, and certificates issued with this
   protocol are recognized by the International Grid Trust Federation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hotz-kx509-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hotz-kx509-03.txt