Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:48:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reducing the Standards Track to Two Maturity Levels
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
                          Dave Crocker
                          Eric W. Burger
	Filename        : draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-08.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-06-26

   This document proposes several changes to the Internet Engineering
   Task Force (IETF) Standards Process defined in RFC 2026, primarily a
   reduction from three standards track maturity levels to two.

   {{ RFC Editor: please change &quot;proposes several changes to the&quot; to
   &quot;updates the&quot;. }}

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-08.txt