Subject: I-D Action: draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:54:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) Identifiers Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Sami Boutros
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-06-28

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes Operations, Administration, and
   Management (OAM) identifiers related managed objects for
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-00.txt