Subject: I-D Action: draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 20:02:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Huawei Technologies
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects of Tunnels, Identifiers,
   Label Switch Router and Textual conventions for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
   PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
   of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-mpls-tp-te-mib-01.txt