Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:15:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DS-Lite AFTR NAT Bypass: Co-located B4 and NAT Model
	Author(s)       : Xiaohong Deng
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Tsou, T., Zhou, C., Sun, Q., Boucadair, M.,
	Filename        : draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-16

   This document describes the behavior of the B4 when co-located with a
   NAT while the NAT in the AFTR is disabled.  The proposed solution is
   expected to offload the burden on the AFTR, by delegating the NAT to
   B4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-01.txt