Subject: I-D Action: draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:46:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath TCP Support for Single-homed End-systems
	Author(s)       : Rolf Winter
                          Andreas Ripke
	Filename        : draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-06-27

   Multipath TCP relies on the existence of multiple paths at the end-
   systems typically provided through different IP addresses obtained by
   different ISPs.  While this scenario is certainly becoming
   increasingly a reality (e.g. mobile devices), currently most end-
   systems are single-homed (e.g. residential broadband customers).
   This memo describes mechanisms to make multiple paths available to
   multipath TCP via autoconfiguration that are not available at the
   end-systems but somewhere within the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-01.txt