Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 09:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4-IPv6 Multicast: Problem Statement and Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Yiu Lee
                          Jacni Qin
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   This document discusses issues and requirements raised by IPv4-IPv6
   multicast interconnection and co-existence scenarios.  It also
   discusses various multicast use cases which may occur during IPv6
   transitioning.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-02.txt