Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 02:26:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter General Purpose Session
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Gottfried Punz
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-06-24

   The Diameter protocol has specified and relies on the use of per-user
   sessions, which are established between a Diameter client and server
   during a user&#39;s authentication and authorization procedure.  This
   document proposes an extension to the Diameter session concept to
   establish a general purpose Diameter session for signaling the
   context of multiple users, such as for group handling or application
   state restoration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-dime-diameter-gps-02.txt