Subject: I-D Action: draft-ko-dvn-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:45:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Setting Up Dynamic Virtual Network
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Edward Wang
	Filename        : draft-ko-dvn-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-06-14

   This document examines the problems and challenges associated with
   the process of setting up secure virtual network connections among
   authorized network nodes.  The network nodes can be located anywhere
   in a private or public network, directly connected or behind one or
   more levels of NAT.  Setting up a secure virtual network in this
   environment entails the resolution of various issues such as
   authentication, peer discovery, virtual network address management,
   and connection parameters determination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-dvn-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-dvn-problem-statement-00.txt