Subject: I-D Action: draft-bajko-mext-sod-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:10:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security on Demand for Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Gabor Bajko
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Teemu Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-bajko-mext-sod-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   Mobile IPv6 and Dual-stack Mobile IPv6 protocols require the
   signaling messages between the mobile node and home agent to be
   secured.  However security for the user plane/traffic is optional and
   is a choice left to the mobile node.  This document proposes
   extensions to Mobile IPv6 signaling which enables the user plane
   traffic to be secured on a need or on-demand basis.  The mobile node
   or the home agent can request at any time security for the user plane
   traffic.  Security for user plane traffic can be triggered as a
   result of policy or, mobility or, at the user&#39;s choice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mext-sod-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-mext-sod-02.txt