Subject: I-D Action: draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:23:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Labelcast Protocol
	Author(s)       : Zhi Gang. Sun
                          Hui. Wang
                          Tao. Li
                          Jian Biao. Mao
	Filename        : draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document presents a lightweight transport protocol-Labelcast,
   especially for long-lived connection video streams.  This protocol
   provides a procedure for application programs to send media data to
   other programs.  Like the UDP protocol, the Labelcast does not
   provide delivery and duplicate protection.  However, it provides
   efficient support for the monitoring of video transmission quality.
   And, fast forwarding mechanism based on label is also supported by
   the protocol.  Labelcast can coexist and integrate with existing
   mechanisms, such as IP multicast and RTP/RTCP, while offering more
   flexible deployment options and scaling to support a greater number
   of simultaneous multicast groups.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunzhigang-sam-labelcast-02.txt