Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : DMM Comparison Matrix
    Author(s)     : C. Perkins, et al
    Filename      : draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-01.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) is proposed as a way to enable
   scalable growth of mobile core networks so that network service
   providers can meet new requirements for performance and reduced
   operational expenditures.  This requires reconsideration of existing
   approaches within the IETF and elsewhere in order to determine which
   if any such approaches may be used as part of a DMM solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.