Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:11:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateless automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling (SA46T)
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   This document provide IPv6 transition scenario using Stateless
   Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling (SA46T) and applicability of
   SA46T. SA46T is just one of automatic tunnling technologies, so there
   are several usage with SA46T. This document shows such possible
   applicability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-02.txt