Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pwe3-ipv6-lsp-ping-vccv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 02:54:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Pseudowire Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-chen-pwe3-ipv6-lsp-ping-vccv-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   The existing Pseudowire LSP Ping can only work in IPv4 scenario, this
   document extends Pseudowire LSP Ping to IPv6 scenario where IPv6
   target LDP session is used to signal Pseudowire and the Sender and
   Receiver&#39;s IP addresses are IPv6 addresses.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-ipv6-lsp-ping-vccv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-ipv6-lsp-ping-vccv-01.txt