Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 01:25:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS-based Hierarchy LSP creation in Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
                          Francisco Javier Jimenez Chico
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This specification describes the hierarchy LSP creation models in the
   Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks (MRN/MLN), and provides the
   extensions to the existing protocol mechanisms described in [RFC4206],
   [RFC6107] and [RFC6001] to create the hierarchy LSP through multiple
   layer networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-04.txt