Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-vipr-vap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:16:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Verification Involving PSTN Reachability: The ViPR Access Protocol (VAP)
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-jennings-vipr-vap-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (ViPR) is a technique for
   inter-domain SIP federation.  ViPR hybridizes the PSTN, P2P networks,
   and SIP, and in doing so, addresses the phone number routing and VoIP
   spam problems that have been a barrier to federation.  The ViPR
   architecture uses a server, the ViPR server, which performs P2P and
   validation services on behalf of call agents, which acts as clients
   to the server.  Such an architecture requires a client/server
   protocol between call agents and the ViPR server.  That protocol,
   defined here, is called the ViPR Access Protocol (VAP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-vipr-vap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-vipr-vap-01.txt