Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 05:44:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy
	Author(s)       : Praveen Muley
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   This document describes a framework comprised of a number of
   scenarios and associated requirements for pseudowire (PW)
   redundancy. A set of redundant PWs is configured between provider
   edge (PE) nodes in single segment PW applications, or between
   Terminating PE nodes in Multi-Segment PW applications. In order for
   the PE/T-PE nodes to indicate the preferred PW to use for forwarding
   PW packets to one another, a new PW status is required to indicate
   the preferential forwarding status of active or standby for each PW
   in the redundancy set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-04.txt