Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:44:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Working Group chairs and
   Area Directors for the creation and updating of milestones for
   Working Groups.  This document describes the requirements for the
   proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later activity
   for the design and development of such a tool.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-02.txt