Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-karp-rkmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unicast Router Key Management Protocol (RKMP)
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-zhang-karp-rkmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   When running routing protocols such as BGP or RSVP-TE, two routers
   need to exchange routing messages in a unicast (one-to-one) fashion.
   In order to authenticate these messages using symmetric cryptography,
   a secret key needs to be established.  This document defines a Router
   Key Management Protocol (RKMP) for establishing and managing such
   keys for routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-karp-rkmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-karp-rkmp-00.txt