Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:01:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : One Hop Lookups Algorithm Plugin for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Jin Peng
                          Kai Feng
                          Lifeng Le
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This document proposes an implementation of overlay plugin algorithm
   which is called one hop lookups to provide examples and references
   for the research of one hop based RELOAD.  With the development of
   the real time communications, there are high demands for the
   improvement of routing efficiency.  In the one hop algorithm, each
   peer maintains complete membership information which can guarantee
   one hop lookups to improve the routing efficiency.  For the RELOAD,
   using the one hop lookups algorithm to construct Topology Plugin with
   the same RELOAD core can have a better support for VoIP applications,
   and the implementation of one hop lookups algorithm plugin is based
   on the methods provided by RELAOD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-one-hop-plugin-00.txt