Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 00:38:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AAA for broadband access in IPv6 transition
	Author(s)       : Jinghua Tan
                          Guoliang Yang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   This document provides access scenarios for FAST6 and analyzes the
   authentication, authorization and accounting operations in IPv4
   access network, IPv6 access network and dual stack network separately
   for PPPoE case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa-01.txt