Subject: I-D Action: draft-jpdionne-behave-cgn-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 13:13:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CGN Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Jean-Philippe Dionne
                          Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-jpdionne-behave-cgn-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This memo describes the &quot;Carrier Grade NAT&quot; (CGN) Management
   Information Base (MIB).  It is a complement to the NAT-MIB to cope
   with additional requirements for NAT deployed in large scale
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jpdionne-behave-cgn-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jpdionne-behave-cgn-mib-00.txt