Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 23:27:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Shared Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Wenjuan He
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) requirements document [RFC5654],
   describes that MPLS-TP MUST support sharing of protection resources.

   This document describes a shared mesh protection processing based on
   the existing MPLS-TP linear protection switching mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt