Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 01:26:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document analyzes the enterprise renumbering events and gives
   the recommendations among the existing renumbering mechanisms.
   According to the different stages of renumbering events,
   considerations and best current recommendations are described in
   three categories: during network design, for preparation of
   renumbering, and during renumbering operation. A gap inventory is
   listed at the end of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-6renum-enterprise-00.txt