Subject: I-D Action: draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 06:19:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   is the common set of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the
   construction and operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP
   supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.
   This document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
   architecture applicable specifically to supporting point-to-
   multipoint transport paths.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt