Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 16:40:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 in 3GPP Evolved Packet System
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Jonne Soininen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Kaisu Iisakkila
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   Use of data services in smart phones and broadband services via HSPA
   and HSPA+, in particular Internet services, has increased rapidly and
   operators that have deployed networks based on 3GPP network
   architectures are facing IPv4 address shortages at the Internet
   registries and are feeling a pressure to migrate to IPv6.  This
   document describes the support for IPv6 in 3GPP network
   architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-3gpp-eps-02.txt