Subject: I-D Action: draft-wouters-tls-oob-pubkey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 14:33:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS Extension for out-of-band public key validation
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
                          John Gilmore
                          Sam Weiler
	Filename        : draft-wouters-tls-oob-pubkey-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document specifies a new TLS extension as well as modified TLS
   client and TLS server behaviour when public keys are authenticated
   out-of-band to the current TLS connection.  It is a companion
   document for RFC 5246, &quot;The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol
   Version 1.2&quot;.  The new extension specified is &quot;oob_pubkey_list&quot; which
   can be used when the TLS client is already in possession of a
   validated public key of the TLS server before it starts the TLS
   handshake.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wouters-tls-oob-pubkey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wouters-tls-oob-pubkey-00.txt