Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ppsp-eicp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 19:37:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : eICP: Extended Internet Cache Protocol to support today&#39;s content-based cache exchange
	Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Liwen Gui
                          Jin Peng
                          Christian Schmidt
                          Lin Xiao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-eicp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This draft proposes three ways to extend the existing ICP protocol in
   order to support today&#39;s content-based Internet environment.  Since
   the newly created PPSP protocol is especially designed for today&#39;s
   network condition, we will take its advantages here.

   The three proposals are: (1) Embedding PPSP in ICP; (2) PPSP and ICP
   Co-existing in caches communication; (3) Using PPSP to replace ICP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-eicp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-eicp-00.txt