Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-core-security-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 04:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Security Architecture
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-arkko-core-security-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a light-weight protocol
   designed to be used in machine-to-machine applications.  This memo
   describes challenges associated with securing CoAP and proposes a new
   security model that the authors believe is suitable for these
   environments.  The model requires minimal amount of configuration,
   but still provides strong security and is a natural fit with the
   typical communication practices smart object networking environments.
   This memo also proposes JSON payload format extensions to support the
   architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-core-security-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-core-security-arch-00.txt