Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 18:51:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DS-Lite AFTR NAT Bypass: Co-located B4 and NAT Model
	Author(s)       : Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Gabor Bajko
	Filename        : draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This document describes the behavior of the B4 when co-located with a
   NAT while the NAT in the AFTR is disabled.  The proposed solution is
   expected to offload the burden on the AFTR, by delegating the NAT to
   B4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-softwire-b4-nat-02.txt