Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:43:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP
	Author(s)       : Daniel Walton
                          Enke Chen
                          Alvaro Retana
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-27

   In this document we propose a BGP extension that allows the
   advertisement of multiple paths for the same address prefix without
   the new paths implicitly replacing any previous ones.  The essence of
   the extension is that each path is identified by a path identifier in
   addition to the address prefix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-05.txt