Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Moving MCAST.NET into the ARPA infrastructure top level domain
	Author(s)       : Peter Koch
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   This document proposes to migrate the MCAST.NET domain into the ARPA
   top level domain, which is dedicated to infrastructure support.  It
   also provides a maintenance policy for the new MCAST.ARPA domain,
   related registrations in IN-ADDR.ARPA and describes the migration
   process.  This document updates RFC 5771 and forms part of BCP 51.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcast-arpa-03.txt