Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:50:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 Options for Home Information Discovery in Dual Stack MIPv6
	Author(s)       : Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document defines DHCPv4 options for dynamic discovery of home
   network information in Dual Stack Mobile IPv6.  New DHCPv4 options
   are defined which allow a mobile node to request the home agent
   IPv4/v6 address, FQDN, or home network prefix and obtain it via the
   DHCPv4 response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-03.txt