Subject: I-D Action: draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the Flow Label with Dual-Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Chris Donley
                          Kirk Erichsen
	Filename        : draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document extends the use of Dual-Stack Lite to identify discrete
   traffic flows using the IPv6 Flow Label.  The identification of
   discrete traffic flows allows for the application of Quality of
   Service (QoS) classification and prioritization of traffic traversing
   Dual-Stack Lite tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-softwire-dslite-flowlabel-02.txt