Subject: I-D Action: draft-pritikin-est-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:50:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
	Filename        : draft-pritikin-est-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document specifies a protocol for certificate Enrollment over
   Secure Transport (EST).  EST is a certificate enrollment protocol
   that operates over HTTPS, and thus should be trivially accessible by
   modern clients.  The Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) &quot;Simple
   PKI Request&quot; and &quot;Simple PKI Response&quot; messages are leveraged.  EST
   is designed to be easily implemented by clients and servers running
   other common enrollment mechanisms such as Simple Certificate
   Enrollment Protocol (SCEP).  Renewal and rekey mechanisms are
   described consistent with Certificate Management Protocol (CMP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-est-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-est-02.txt