Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-energy-pricing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 08:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Communication of Energy Price Information
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-jennings-energy-pricing-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-10

   This specification defines media types for representing the future
   price of energy in JSON.  It also defines a way for a client device,
   such as a car, refrigerator, air conditioner, water heater, or
   display to discover a web server that can provide the future price
   for local electrical energy.  This will allow the client device to
   make intelligent decisions about when to use energy, and enable price
   distribution when the building is off-grid.  It enables obtaining
   price from a local or non-local price server.

   This draft is an early skeleton of a draft to start discussion around
   this idea.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-energy-pricing-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-energy-pricing-01.txt