Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:40:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
   (RELOAD), The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
   registrar in a fully-distributed system.  The SIP Usage provides
   lookup service for AoRs stored in the overlay.  The SIP Usage also
   defines GRUUs that allow the registrations to map an AoR to a
   specific node reachable through the overlay.  The AppAttach method is
   used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which SIP
   messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-06.txt