Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Candidates with Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Ari Keranen
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) defines a mechanism for
   NAT traversal for multimedia communication protocols based on the
   offer/answer model of session negotiation.  ICE works by providing a
   set of candidate transport addresses for each media stream, which are
   then validated with peer-to-peer connectivity checks based on Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN).  ICE provides a general framework
   for describing candidates, but only defines UDP-based transport
   protocols.  This specification extends ICE to TCP-based media,
   including the ability to offer a mix of TCP and UDP-based candidates
   for a single stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-tcp-14.txt