Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:10:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Multiple Topology Applicability and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Lianyuan Li
                          Lu Huang
                          Ning So
                          Amund Kvalbein
                          Telus Communications
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   This document describes the applicability and requirements for
   Multiprotocol Label Switching Multiple Topology (MPLS-MT).  The
   applicability and requirements are presented from different angles.
   They are expressed from a customer&#39;s point of view, a service
   provider&#39;s point of view and a vendor&#39;s point of view.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-mt-applicability-requirement-02.txt