Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-doseta-base-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:21:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA)
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
                          M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-crocker-doseta-base-03.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   DomainKeys Security Tagging (DOSETA) is a component mechanism that
   enables easy development of security-related services, such as for
   authentication or encryption.  It uses self-certifying keys based on
   domain names.  The domain name owner can be any actor involved in the
   handling of the data, such as the author&#39;s organization, a server
   operator or one of their agents.  The DOSETA Library provides a
   collection of common capabilities, including canonicalization,
   parameter tagging and key retrieval.  The DOSETA Signing Template
   creates common framework for a signature of data that are in a
   &quot;header/content&quot; form.  Defining the meaning of a signature is the
   responsibility of the service that incorporates DOSETA.  Data
   security is enforced through the use of cryptographic algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-doseta-base-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-doseta-base-03.txt