Subject: I-D Action: draft-kong-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:34:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Chinese Domain Names
	Author(s)       : Xiaodong Lee
                          Weiping Yang
                          Jiagui Xie
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-kong-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
   management of Chinese Domain Names (CDNs), especially for variant
   CDNs.  Specified in XML, this extended mapping is applied to provide
   additional features required by CDNs Registration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt