Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 01:24:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generic IPv6 Addresses Registration Solution Using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   In the IPv6 address allocation scenarios, host self-generated
   addresses are notionally conflicted with the network managed address
   architecture. These addresses need to be registered in the networking
   management plate for the purposes of central address administration.
   This document introduces a generic address registration solution
   using DHCPv6, and defines one new ND option and three new DHCPv6
   options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-01.txt