Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 15:08:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Fault Management OAM
	Author(s)       : George Swallow
                          Annamaria Fulignoli
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Sami Boutros
                          David Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This draft specifies OAM messages to indicate service disruptive
   conditions for MPLS based Transport Network Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs).  The notification mechanism employs a generic method for a
   service disruptive condition to be communicated to a Maintenance End
   Point (MEP).  An MPLS Operation, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) channel is defined along with messages to communicate various
   types of service disruptive conditions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-fault-05.txt