Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT44/LSN Deployment Options and Experiences
	Author(s)       : Victor Kuarsingh
                          John Cianfarani
	Filename        : draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-07-27

   This document specifies NAT44 [RFC3022] with Large Scale NAT
   [draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-02] integration options along
   with production model experience.  The NAT44/LSN implementation is
   associated with the NAT444 [draft-shirasaki-nat444-04] model.
   Service Providers are preparing for IPv4 address depletion by
   enabling IPv6 and/or extending connectivity for IPv4 to support
   legacy Internet end points.  This document provides practical
   integration options for Large Scale NAT systems which enable provider
   NAT44 and is applicable primarily to service providers.  The document
   does not intend to argue the merits of NAT444 versus other IPv4 run
   out technology options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuarsingh-lsn-deployment-04.txt