Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:04:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64-CPE Mode Operation for Opening Residential Service
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-10

   The document has summarized NAT64 usages on different modes, in which
   NAT64-CGN would serve for a large-scale network and NAT64-CPE would
   give residential service opportunities to be accessed by IPv6 remote
   subscribers.  The document has described different operations for
   each usage and proposed operational considerations for each
   particular NAT64-mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-02.txt