Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:34:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rapid acquisition of the MN multicast subscription after handover
	Author(s)       : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Ignacio Soto
	Filename        : draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   A new proposal is presented for speeding up the acquisition by the
   MAG of the MN&#39;s active multicast subscription information, in order
   to accelerate the multicast delivery to the MN during handover. To do
   that, an extension of the current PMIPv6 protocol is required. The
   solution described in this memo is not only applicable to the base
   multicast solution, but also it can be applied to other solutions
   envisioned as possible architectural evolutions of it. Furthermore,
   it is also independent of the role played by the MAG within the
   multicast metwork (either acting as MLD proxy or multicast router).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt