Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-4rd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:27:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Options for IPv4 Residual Deployment (4rd)
	Author(s)       : Tomasz Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-4rd-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This document specifies DHCPv6 options which are meant to be used by
   4rd Customer Edge (CE) to obtain necessary parameters to configure
   their 4rd automatic tunnels.  The 4rd architecture is defined in
   [I-D.despres-intarea-4rd].  Since specification of 4rd is still
   expected to evolve, DHCPv6 options may have to evolve too to fit the
   revised 4rd specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-4rd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-4rd-00.txt