Subject: I-D Action: draft-simpson-tcpct-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:19:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT) Rapid Restart
	Author(s)       : William Allen Simpson
	Filename        : draft-simpson-tcpct-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   TCP Cookie Transactions (TCPCT) [RFC6013] deter spoofing of
   connections and prevent resource exhaustion, eliminating Responder
   (server) state during the initial handshake.  The Initiator (client)
   has sole responsibility for ensuring required delays between
   connections.  The cookie exchange may carry data, limited to inhibit
   amplification and reflection denial of service attacks.

   This specification provides an optional rapid restart facility for
   persistent connections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simpson-tcpct-rr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-simpson-tcpct-rr-02.txt