Subject: I-D Action: draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Usage for DECADE
	Author(s)       : Guan Le
                          Lichun Li
                          Ke Xu
                          Meina Song
                          Jun Wang
	Filename        : draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-10

   P2P Streaming has become popular application in the Internet.
   Currently, most home subscribers access Internet via ADSL, in which
   downlink bandwidth and uplink bandwidth are not symmetric.  This
   feature would influence the performance of P2P Streaming, and the
   problem may be worse in mobile scenarios.  This draft presents the
   interoperation between PPSP protocol and DECADE protocol to provide
   DECADE service for PPSP applications.  Typically, there are two
   solution to achieve interoperation, loose interoperation among peers,
   and close interoperation via connection of peer and tracker.  By
   introducing DECADE in both tracker protocol and peer protocol, PPSP
   streaming can alleviate strength of upload bandwidth and improve
   performance for fix and mobile scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-le-ppsp-decade-interoperation-01.txt