Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidance for Light-Weight Implementations of the Internet Protocol Suite
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   Implementation of Internet protocols on small devices benefits from
   light-weight implementation techniques, which are often not
   documented in an accessible way.

   This document provides a first outline of and some initial content
   for the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance document planned by the
   IETF working group LWIG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-00.txt