Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:38:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for P2MP LSP Ingress Local Protection
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Traffic Engineered (TE) Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Label
   Switched Path (LSP) in a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-03.txt