Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-moore-6to4-experimental-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Reclassification of 6to4 as an Experimental Protocol
    Author(s)     : K. Moore
    Filename      : draft-moore-6to4-experimental-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
   This memo explains why the 6to4 specifications are being reclassified
   as Experimental protocols.  It also makes recommendations for
   limiting the scope of continued use of 6to4 for those wishing to use
   it.  These recommendations are being made in light of decreasing
   applicability of 6to4 and of operational problems associated with its
   use.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moore-6to4-experimental-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.