Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 00:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Include Extension
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Aaron Stone
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   The Sieve Email Filtering &quot;include&quot; extension permits users to
   include one Sieve script inside another.  This can make managing
   large scripts or multiple sets of scripts much easier, and allows a
   site and its users to build up libraries of scripts.  Users are able
   to include their own personal scripts or site-wide scripts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-include-08.txt