Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 03:02:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multicasting Support using Native Infrastructure
	Author(s)       : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, [RFC6424] has been
   determined as a base solution. This solution requires all the LMA to
   forward multicast packets to MAG via PMIPv6 tunnel. This approach
   creates a tunnel convergence problem. To resolve the issue, the
   current MULTIMOB WG charter is trying to draw a solution about how to
   separate multicasting routing from a mobility anchor. To address the
   issue, we propose the local routing approach that makes the direct
   connection between MAG and multicast router. The advantages of the
   proposed local routing solution are compared with the base solution
   and dedicated LMA approach. In addition, we present the applicability
   of local routing solution depending on several constraints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt