Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-ingress-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:21:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Backup Ingress of a Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-ingress-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-09

   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a PCC to send a request for
   computing a backup ingress for an MPLS TE P2MP LSP or an MPLS TE P2P
   LSP to a PCE and for a PCE to compute the backup ingress and reply to
   the PCC with a computation result for the backup ingress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-ingress-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-ingress-02.txt