Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 19:21:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Dean Cheng
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP backbone. These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and
   the connections can be created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   In order to support multiple MPLS-TE based BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs that are
   interconnected via the same Provider Edge (PE) routers, new RSVP
   extensions are required. This document outlines the requirements
   and proposes a solution for interconnecting multiple BGP/IP-VPNs
   via the same Provider Edge router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-02.txt