Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:35:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enhanced RDMA Connection Establishment
	Author(s)       : Arkady Kanevsky
                          Caitlin Bestler
                          Robert Sharp
                          Steve Wise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   This document updates RFC5043 and RFC5044 by extending MPA
   negotiation for RDMA connection establishment.  The first enhancement
   extends RFC5043, enabling peer-to-peer connection establishment over
   MPA/TCP.  The second enhancement extends both RFC5043 and RFC5044, by
   providing an option for standardized exchange of RDMA-layer
   connection configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-06.txt