Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:50:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light path
   computation. Requirements for Optical impairments will be addressed
   in a separate document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-05.txt