Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardini-ppetp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Peer-to-Peer Epi-Transport Protocol
	Author(s)       : Riccardo Bernardini
                          Roberto Cesco Fabbro
                          Roberto Rinaldo
	Filename        : draft-bernardini-ppetp-02.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2011-07-09

   This document describes PPETP (Peer-to-Peer Epi-Transport Protocol) a
   peer-to-peer distribution protocol suited for streaming applications
   over networks made of heterogeneous nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardini-ppetp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardini-ppetp-02.txt