Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-eps-smime-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:19:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Email Policy Service ASN.1 Processing
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-eps-smime-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   When using the Email Policy Service model, there exist the
   communications with the policy server which are based in XML and
   there are the communications which are S/MIME based and thus done in
   ASN.1.  This document covers the ASN.1 requirements and the
   modifications in S/MIME processing needed to implement an Email
   Policy Service system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-eps-smime-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-eps-smime-01.txt