Subject: I-D Action: draft-cohn-mpls-tp-pw-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 23:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Linear Protection Applicability to MS-PW draft-cohn-mpls-tp-pw-protection-01.txt
	Author(s)       : Daniel Cohn
                          Rafi Ram
                          Ma Yuxia
                          Masahiro Daikoku
	Filename        : draft-cohn-mpls-tp-pw-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   One of the requirements of the MPLS transport profile [RFC5654] is
   to provide linear protection for transport paths, which include both
   LSPs and PWs. The functional architecture described in [SurvivFwk]
   is applicable to both LSP and PWs, however [LinearProt] does not
   explicitly describe mechanisms for PW protection in MPLS-TP.

   This document extends the applicability of the linear protection
   mechanism described in [LinearProt] to MPLS-TP segmented PWs as
   defined in [RFC6073].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cohn-mpls-tp-pw-protection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cohn-mpls-tp-pw-protection-01.txt