Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-novotny-mincrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Using MinCrypt data encryption system as a website security layer

    Author(s)     : M. Novotny
    Filename      : draft-novotny-mincrypt-00.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-07-25
    
This document describes using the mincrypt data encryption for the
   website encryption that could be used as an additional security layer
   to establish/increase the website security.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-novotny-mincrypt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.