Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:16:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multicast Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Group Domain of Interpretation
	Author(s)       : Brian Weis
                          Sheela Rowles
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-09.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This document describes an updated version of the Group Domain of
   Interpretation (GDOI) protocol specified in RFC 3547.  The GDOI
   provides group key management to support secure group communications
   according to the architecture specified in RFC 4046.  The GDOI
   manages group security associations, which are used by IPsec and
   potentially other data security protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-update-09.txt