Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-galimbe-kunze-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:30:07 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A SNMP MIB to manage the optical colored interfaces of a DWDM network

    Author(s)     : R. Kunze, et al
    Filename      : draft-galimbe-kunze-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00.txt
    Pages         : 25
    Date          : 2011-07-01
    
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) in TCP/IP- based
   internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing Optical
   Interfaces associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Black-Link approach defined in ITU-T
   Recommendation G.698.  [ITU.G698.2]

   The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of such optical interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-galimbe-kunze-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.