Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
                          Ignacio Soto
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
   multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [RFC6224]. In this document, an
   enhancement is proposed to the base solution to use a multicast tree
   mobility anchor as the topological anchor point for multicast
   traffic, while the MAG remains as an IGMP/MLD proxy. This enhancement
   provides benefits such as reducing multicast traffic replication and
   supporting different PMIPv6 deployments scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt