Subject: I-D Action: draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:35:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
	Author(s)       : National Security Agency
                          The MITRE Corporation
	Filename        : draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The United States Government has published guidelines for &quot;NSA
   Suite B Cryptography&quot; dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies the conventions for using Suite B cryptography in IP
   Security (IPsec).

   Since many of the Suite B algorithms enjoy uses in other environments
   as well, the majority of the conventions needed for the Suite B
   algorithms are already specified in other documents.  This document
   references the source of these conventions, with some relevant
   details repeated to aid developers that choose to support Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burgin-ipsec-suiteb-profile-01.txt