Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:39:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCAST: Scalable Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols
	Author(s)       : Vincent Roca
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-04.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   This document introduces the FCAST object (e.g., file) delivery
   application on top of the ALC and NORM reliable multicast protocols.
   FCAST is a highly scalable application that provides a reliable
   object delivery service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-04.txt