Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:26:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application of the BFD Echo function for Path MTU Verification or Detection
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Haas
                          Min Xiao
	Filename        : draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document specifies an extended application of the BFD Echo
   function for path MTU verification or detection, while preserving its
   original purpose for detecting forwarding failures.  This document
   defines a process to vary the length of some BFD Echo packets
   periodically to accomplish this Path MTU verification or detection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haas-xiao-bfd-echo-path-mtu-01.txt