Subject: I-D Action: draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:53:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Link-Format to DNS-Based Service Discovery Mapping
	Author(s)       : Kerry Lynn
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   Resource and service discovery are complimentary.  Resource discovery
   provides fine-grained detail about the content of a server, while
   service discovery can provide a scable method to locate servers in
   large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
   CoRE Link-Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery fields so
   the two methods can be jointly employed in large scale networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt