Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:44:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generic IPv6 Addresses Registration Solution Using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   In the IPv6 address allocation scenarios, host self-generated
   addresses are notionally conflicted with the network managed address
   architecture. These addresses need to be registered in the networking
   management plate for the purposes of central address administration.
   This document introduces a generic address registration solution
   using DHCPv6, and defines one new ND option and one new DHCPv6 option
   in order to propagate the solicitations of registering self-generated
   addresses. The registration procedure reuses the existing IA_NA in
   the DHCPv6 protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-dhc-addr-registration-02.txt