Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 03:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP NAT Traversal
	Author(s)       : Lichun Li
                          Jun Wang
                          Wei Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-07-10

   This document discusses the necessity and solutions of PPSP NAT
   traversal.  Two NAT traversal solutions based are described in this
   document: PPSP-ICE and RELOAD-ICE solution.  PPSP-ICE and RELOAD-ICE
   solutions both use ICE.  PPSP-ICE solution uses PPSP messages to
   convey ICE parameters, while RELOAD-ICE solution proposes to form a
   RELOAD overlay with PPSP peers and use RELOAD messages to exchange
   ICE parameters.  Extensions to PPSP are also proposed to support
   these solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ppsp-nat-traversal-02.txt