Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-multimob-msm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 18:51:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Source Mobility Support in PMIPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Qian Wu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-multimob-msm-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-24

       Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), specified in RFC 5213 [1], is a network-
       based mobility management protocol. It uses a Mobile Access Gateway
       (MAG) and a Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) to allow hosts to move around
       within a domain while keeping their address or address prefix stable.
       Although the issues of mobile multicast in the PMIPv6 network are
       being discussed in the Multimob WG, how to provide the service
       connectivity when the multicast source is moving is still a problem
       for the PMIPv6. This document proposes and analyzes the potential
       solutions of the multicast source mobility in PMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-msm-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-multimob-msm-03.txt