Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:25:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Jungsoo Park
                          Ning Kong
                          Noel Crespi
	Filename        : draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things and
   several characteristics of objects. In addition, this document
   investigates key technical issues and specifies problems for the IoT.
   Based on this, this document discusses a new architectural framework
   in order to solve problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-02.txt