Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-ccamp-notification-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 23:50:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Notification for Shared Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : Wenjuan He
                          Fei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-he-ccamp-notification-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   The shared mesh protection(SMP) mechanism enables multiple protection
   paths within a shared mesh protection domain to share protection
   resources, which allows only one of the n working paths to be
   protected at the same time.  This document extends RSVP-TE to notify
   the state of shared resources in MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   mesh topology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-ccamp-notification-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-ccamp-notification-shared-mesh-protection-00.txt