Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:05:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Design and Application Spaces for 6LoWPANs
	Author(s)       : Eunsook Kim
                          Dominik Kaspar
                          Nicolas G. Chevrollier
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-10.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-07-26

   This document investigates potential application scenarios and use
   cases for low-power wireless personal area networks (LoWPANs).  This
   document provides dimensions of design space for LoWPAN applications.
   A list of use cases and market domains that may benefit and motivate
   the work currently done in the 6LoWPAN WG is provided with the
   characteristics of each dimension.  A complete list of practical use
   cases is not the goal of this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-usecases-10.txt