Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 05:13:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load Balance Consideration for p2psip network
	Author(s)       : Jin Peng
                          Lifeng Le
                          Baohong He
                          Duan Shihui
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document introduces the practical load balance problems in DHT-
   based P2P systems and analyses the reasons of these problems.  In
   this document, it introduces some typical mature load balance
   solutions for Object Load Balance and Routing Load Balance.  This
   document can be taken as a background investigation for implementing
   load balance in P2PSIP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-loadbalance-00.txt