Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 06:28:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Grant Watson
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin Ma
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   footprint and the end-user experience of a content delivery service,
   at a reasonable cost.  This document outlines real world use-cases
   (not technical solutions) for interconnecting CDNs.  It provides the
   business motivations for CDNI Working Group, which can be used to
   validate different interconnection arrangements, and requirements of
   the various CDNI interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-use-cases-02.txt