Subject: I-D Action: draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:25:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec
	Author(s)       : Julian Spittka
                          Koen Vos
                          Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document defines the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format and file storage format for packetization of Opus encoded
   speech and audio data that is essential to integrate the codec in the
   most compatible way.  Further, media type registrations are described
   for the RTP payload format and the file storage format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spittka-payload-rtp-opus-00.txt