Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 07:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Application Bridging for Federation Beyond the Web (ABFAB) Multihop Federations

    Author(s)     : M. Wasserman
    Filename      : draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-00.txt
    Pages         : 9
    Date          : 2011-07-06
    
   This document describes a mechanism for establishing trust across a
   multihop federation within the Application Bridging for Federation
   Beyond the Wed (ABFAB) framework.

   This document introduces a new ABFAB entity, the Trust Router.  Trust
   Routers exchange information about the availability of Trust Paths
   across a multiphop federation.  They can be queried by a Relying
   Party to obtain the best Trust Path to reach a RADIUS or RADSEC
   server in a given realm.  They also provide temporary identities that
   can be used by a Relying Party to traverse a Trust Path.

   This document is currently limited to discussing a proposed mechanism
   to achieve a multihop federation in the ABFAB framework.  Later
   versions of this document (or companion documents) will describe the
   protocols and algorithms in more detail.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.