Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:57:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Router Key Management Protocol (MaRK)
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Gregory Lebovitz
	Filename        : draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   Several routing protocols engage in one-to-many communication.  In
   order to authenticate these communications using symmetric
   cryptography, a group key needs to be established.  This
   specification defines a group protocol for establishing and managing
   such keys.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-02.txt