Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:29:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MANET Cryptographical Signature TLV Definition
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document describes general and flexible TLVs (type-length-value
   structure) for representing cryptographic signatures as well as
   timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/message format
   [RFC5444].  It defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two
   Address Block TLVs, for affixing cryptographic signatures and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-04.txt