Subject: I-D Action: draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:13:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo)
	Author(s)       : Alexander Knauf
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
   Control (DisCo) with SIP.  DisCo preserves conference addressing
   through a single SIP URI by splitting its semantic of identifier and
   locator using a new Kind data structure.  Conference members are
   enabled to select conference controllers based on proximity awareness
   and to recover from failures of
   indivihttp://www.ietf.org/id/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-01.txtdual
   resource instances.  DisCo proposes call delegation to balance the
   load at focus peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-disco-03.txt