Subject: I-D Action: draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 00:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP-based Failure Detection and Recovery for Multihoming
	Author(s)       : Tao Yuan
                          Qinqin Chu
                          Zhangfeng Hu
                          Bo Hu
                          Shanzhi Chen
	Filename        : draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document defines a mechanism of failure detection as well as
   communication recovery for the scenarios of multi-homing of Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP). It can be applied to HIP by using newly
   defined HIP parameters, so that a HIP-enabled multihomed host can
   timely detect the failures and switch to an alternative locator if
   currently used link breaks down or currently used locator is
   deprecated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-02.txt