Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 08:24:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposals for RELOAD to support Promotion and Demotion for User-owned Nodes
	Author(s)       : Jin Peng
                          Lingli Deng
                          Lifeng Le
                          Gang Li
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This document proposes extensions to RELOAD to support flexible
   client promotion and demotion modes.  RELOAD aims at providing a
   uniform protocol for both overlay clients and peers, where promotion
   of a client to peer is triggered and completed at the client&#39;s
   pleasure.  It is proposed that RELOAD provide a more restrictive
   framework to enable passive promotion and demotion, where decisions
   are made by the network rather than individual user-owned nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-00.txt