Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-townsley-homenet-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:02:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Networking Architecture for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-arkko-townsley-homenet-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This memo focuses on the evolving networking technology within and
   among relatively small &quot;residential home&quot; networks.  The goal of this
   memo is to define the architecture for IPv6-based home networking
   that supports the demands placed on it.  This architecture shows how
   standard IPv6 mechanisms and addressing can be employed in home
   networking, and outlines the need for specific protocol extensions
   for certain additional functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-townsley-homenet-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-townsley-homenet-arch-00.txt