Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 02:16:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node extension
	Author(s)       : Ningxia Zhao
                          Jiong Shen
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The lisp-MN describes how a lightweight version of LISP&#39;s ITR/ETR
   functionality can be used to provide seamless mobility to a mobile
   node.  The LISP Mobile Node extension design described in this
   document uses standard LISP functionality to provide scalable
   mobility for LISP mobile nodes.  This document extends the lisp-MN,
   it introduces some contents that lisp-MN does not include but the
   author think it is important and recommendation them to be considered
   in the lisp-MN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-01.txt