Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 18:20:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)
	Author(s)       : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
   provide origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
   to LISP&#39;s EID-to-RLOC mapping data conveyed via mapping lookup
   process.  LISP-SEC also enables verification of authorization on EID-
   prefix claims in Map-Reply messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-00.txt