Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:34:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Notification Message support for BGP Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Scudder
                          Jeff Haas
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   The current BGP Graceful Restart mechanism limits the usage of BGP
   Graceful Restart to BGP protocol messages other than a BGP
   NOTIFICATION message.  This document defines an extension to the BGP
   Graceful Restart that permits the Graceful Restart procedures to be
   performed when the BGP speaker receives a BGP NOTIFICATION Message.
   This document also defines a new BGP NOTIFICATION Cease Error subcode
   to prevent BGP speakers supporting the extension defined in this
   document from performing a Graceful Restart.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-notification-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-gr-notification-00.txt