Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:26:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base(MIB)
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh
   [RFC5565].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-mesh-mib-02.txt