Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:00:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-09.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2011-07-28

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring parameters of the
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The MIB
   defined in this memo, denoted NHDP-MIB, also reports state,
   performance information and notifications.  This additional state and
   performance information is useful to troubleshoot problems and
   performance issues during neighbor discovery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-mib-09.txt