Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiang-sidr-fsbgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 06:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Efficient Secure BGP AS Path using FS-BGP
	Author(s)       : Yang Xiang
                          Zhiliang Wang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xingang Shi
                          Xia Yin
	Filename        : draft-xiang-sidr-fsbgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This draft proposes Fast Secure BGP (FS-BGP), an efficient mechanism
   for securing AS paths and preventing prefix hijacking by signing
   critical AS path segments (i.e., adjacent AS triples). FS-BGP can
   achieve similar level of security as S-BGP, but with much higher
   efficiency.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiang-sidr-fsbgp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xiang-sidr-fsbgp-00.txt