Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakht-maoddp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Mobile Ad-hoc On-Demand Data Delivery Protocol (MAODDP)
    Author(s)     : H. Bakht
    Filename      : draft-bakht-maoddp-01.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-07-28
    
Routing in mobile ad-hoc network is achieved through the mutual 
cooperation of mobile devices that form routes in between two mobile
nodes.It is one of the challenging issues in mobile ad-hoc network [1].
The current protocols for an ad-hoc network can generally be categorized 
into two groups i.e. pro-active and re-active[15,16,17,18]. 
Pro-active protocols by continuously evaluating the known and attempting 
to discover new routes. 
These protocols try to maintain the most up-to-date view of the 
network[2]. This allows them to efficiently forward packets as the route 
is known in advanced [14]. In contrast reactive protocols determine the 
route only when require [3, 5, 6].
Mobile Ad-hoc On Demand Data Delivery protocol (MAODDP) establishes 
route on demand and delivers the data at the same time one after the 
other [22].MAODDP support both unicast and multicast routing. 
It is designed to minimize reaction to topological changes. 
In order to ensure the freshness of route MAODDP uses combination 
of sequence numbers and broadcast ID. MAODDP is loop-free,
self-starting protocol whic can scales to different size of networks. 
MAODDP offers quick adaptation to the dynamic link 
conditions and determines routes to the destinations on demand.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakht-maoddp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.