Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Unique Per-Node Origin ASNs for Globally Anycasted Services
    Author(s)     : D. McPherson, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-01.txt
    Pages         : 12
    Date          : 2011-07-05
    
   This document makes recommendations regarding the use of unique
   origin autonomous system numbers per node for globally anycasted
   critical infrastructure services in order to provide routing system
   discriminators for a given anycasted prefix.  Network management and
   monitoring techniques, or other operational mechanisms may employ
   this new discriminator in whatever manner best accommodates their
   operating environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-unique-origin-as-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.