Subject: I-D Action: draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:12:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Downstream-on-Demand in Seamless MPLS
	Author(s)       : Thomas Beckhaus
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Maciek Konstantynowicz
	Filename        : draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   Seamless MPLS design enables a single IP/MPLS network to scale over
   core, metro and access parts of a large network infrastructure using
   standardized IP/MPLS protocols.  One of the key goals of Seamless
   MPLS is to meet requirements specific to access devices, based on
   their position in the network topology and their compute and memory
   constraints limit the amount of state they can hold.  This can be
   achieved with LDP Downstream-on-Demand (LDP DoD) as specified in RFC
   5036 [RFC5036].  This document describes LDP DoD use cases and lists
   LDP DoD procedures in the context of Seamless MPLS design.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beckhaus-ldp-dod-00.txt