Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bootstrapping CoAP Applications for Resource-Constrained Devices using EAP
	Author(s)       : Subir Das
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This document describes a mechanism to use EAP (Extensible
   Authentication Protocol) for bootstrapping DTLS-PSK (Pre-Shared Key)
   ciphersuites and PSK mode of IKEv2 that are used for establishing a
   secure communication channel between a CoAP (Constrained Application)
   client and a CoAP server to protect CoAP messaging.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt