Subject: I-D Action: draft-weber-iri-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:01:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Implementers of Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs)
	Author(s)       : Chris Weber
	Filename        : draft-weber-iri-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   Some members of the implementation community have expressed confusion
   about the rules and algorithms for processing Internationalized
   Resource Identifiers (IRIs).  This document aims to clarify these
   matters and improve interoperability around IRI processing by
   summarizing the steps required to prepare and parse arbitrary Unicode
   strings as Internationalized Resource Identifiers.  Further goals of
   this document are to define limited scheme-specific rules around IRI
   processing and to define the steps required for producing the
   canonical form of an IRI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weber-iri-guidelines-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weber-iri-guidelines-00.txt