Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-drinks-spdist-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Disribution Protocol
	Author(s)       : David Schwartz
                          Jeremy Barkan
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-drinks-spdist-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document defines a protocol for distributing session
   establishment data from often centralized Session Data Registries or
   SIP Service Provider data stores into local data repositories for
   local querying of the data.  The distributed data is typically used
   by various network elements for session peering.

   This document describes the Session Peering Distribution Protocol
   (SPDP) that should be seen as an extension to the session peering
   provisioning protocol defining the provisioning process itself.  The
   document provides a set of guiding principles for the design of this
   protocol including an extension of the SPPP basic data model for
   distribution purposes and an associated extension XML Schema
   Document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwartz-drinks-spdist-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwartz-drinks-spdist-00.txt