Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:29:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire freeze mechanism
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Mahalingam Venkatesan
	Filename        : draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   This draft introduces a pseudowire freeze mechanism, which enables
   pseudowire control plane and data plane separation.  When the PW is
   working in freeze state, the data transmission will not be influenced
   by turbulence of control plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-pwe3-pw-freeze-02.txt