Subject: I-D Action: draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:41:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : Mike Hamilton
                          Sarah Banks
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The purpose of this document is to define a set of test scenarios
   which may be used to create a series of statistics that will help to
   better understand the performance of network devices that operate at
   nework layers above IP.  More specifically, these scenarios are
   designed to most accurately predict performance of these devices when
   subjected to dynamic traffic patterns.  This document will operate
   within the constraints of the Benchmarking Working Group charter,
   namely black box characterization in a laboratory environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hamilton-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-07.txt