Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 08:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Core Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
                          Christian Scholz
                          Paul Bryan
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Eve Maler
                          Lukasz Moren
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This specification defines the User-Managed Access (UMA) core
   protocol.  This protocol provides a method for users to control
   access to their protected resources, residing on any number of host
   sites, through an authorization manager that governs access decisions
   based on user policy.

   This document is an approved Report of the User-Managed Access Work
   Group of the Kantara Initiative.  The User-Managed Access Work Group
   operates under Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent and Copyright:
   Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non
   discriminatory (RAND) and the publication of this document is
   governed by the policies outlined in this option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-00.txt