Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:46:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document analyzes the threats against the security of the
   Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol and proposes a set of
   recommendations to mitigate some of the identified security risks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-00.txt