Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanz-cicm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 05:34:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM)
	Author(s)       : Daniel J. Lanz
                          Lev Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-03.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-07-25

   This memo presents a programming interface to standardize the way
   software programs manage cryptographic modules and use cryptographic
   services offered by modules.  Although a number of interfaces for
   commercial environments have been standardized and are in use, this
   is the first generic cryptographic interface to be developed that
   supports cryptographic modules separating two security domains and is
   thus ideal for the high assurance environment.  The interface has
   been designed to also allow less demanding environments to take
   advantage of its features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-03.txt