Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oreirdan-rosenwald-ipv6mail-transition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 14:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Recommendations for the transition of email services from IPv4 to IPv6 for Internet Service Providers
    Author(s)     : M. O'Reirdan, et al
    Filename      : draft-oreirdan-rosenwald-ipv6mail-transition-00.txt
    Pages         : 11
    Date          : 2011-07-12
    
This document contains recommendations on how providers of email
   services can effect and manage the transition of email services from
   IPv4 to IPv6.  It is expected that this will be effected over a
   period of years and it is unlikely that any transition will
   completely exclude the ongoing possibility of using IPv4 as a
   transport mechanism for email.  This provides one possible plan for
   transitioning email services on the Internet from a predominantly
   IPv4-based connectivity model to a predominantly IPv6-based
   connectivity model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oreirdan-rosenwald-ipv6mail-transition-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.