Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 05:13:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Current Practices for Multiple Interface Hosts
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-12.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-28

   An increasing number of hosts are operating in multiple-interface
   environments.  This document summarizes current practices in this
   area, and describes in detail how some common operating systems cope
   with challenges ensue from this context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-12.txt