Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanz-cicm-mm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 05:39:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM) Module Management
	Author(s)       : Daniel J. Lanz
                          Lev Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-mm-01.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2011-07-25

   [RFC Editor: Please update the RFC references prior to publication.]

   This memo defines a programming interface for high-level management
   of cryptographic modules as outlined in draft-lanz-cicm-model-00 and
   required by draft-lanz-cicm-02 including managing the module
   authentication, software, logs, built-in tests, and responding to
   module events.

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-mm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-mm-01.txt