Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 23:47:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node extension
	Author(s)       : Ningxia Zhao
                          Mo Sun
                          Jun Shen
	Filename        : draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   The lisp-MN describes how a lightweight version of LISP&#39;s ITR/ETR
   functionality can be used to provide seamless mobility to a mobile
   node.  The LISP Mobile Node design described in this document uses
   standard LISP functionality to provide scalable mobility for LISP
   mobile nodes.

   This document extends the lisp-MN, introduces some contents that
   lisp-MN does not include but the author feels need to add them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-00.txt