Subject: I-D Action: draft-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 07:33:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP EID Block
	Author(s)       : Luigi Iannone
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Vince Fuller
	Filename        : draft-lisp-eid-block-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-02

   This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /16 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be
   used by sites deploying LISP as EID (Endpoint IDentifier) addressing
   space for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint
   identification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lisp-eid-block-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lisp-eid-block-00.txt