Subject: I-D Action: draft-hasmit-otv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overlay Transport Virtualization
	Author(s)       : Hasmit Grover
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-hasmit-otv-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   In today&#39;s networking environment most enterprise networks span
   multiple physical sites.  Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV)
   provides a scalable solution for L2/L3 connectivity across different
   sites using the currently deployed service provider and enterprise
   networks.  It is a very cost-effective and simple solution requiring
   deployment of a one or more OTV functional device at each of the
   enterprise sites.  This solution is agnostic to the technology used
   in the service provider network and connectivity between the
   enterprise and the service provider network.  This document provides
   an overview of this technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasmit-otv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasmit-otv-02.txt