Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfeifer-6man-exthdr-res-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:08:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Extension Headers Reserved Space
	Author(s)       : Hagen Paul Pfeifer
	Filename        : draft-pfeifer-6man-exthdr-res-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-14

   This document specify a mechanism to allow IPv6 stack implementation
   to parse upcoming IPv6 extension header by reserving a small range of
   protocol number code-points for well defined IPv6 extension headers.
   IPv6 stack implementors can code these range into their network stack
   a priori.  These reserved code-points provide an guarantee that a
   given next header is a well formed extension header and not a next
   layer protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pfeifer-6man-exthdr-res-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pfeifer-6man-exthdr-res-00.txt