Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Network Access Server Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
   Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services in the
   Network Access Server (NAS) environment.  When combined with the
   Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and Extensible
   Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
   specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-05.txt