Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakura-6rd-datacenter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:22:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) in a Large Data Center Network
	Author(s)       : Mark Townsley
                          Shishio Tsuchiya
                          Shuichi Ohkubo
	Filename        : draft-sakura-6rd-datacenter-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) as defined in RFC 5969 focuses on rapid
   deployment of IPv6 by an access service provider which has difficulty
   deploying native IPv6.  This document describes how 6rd can be used
   to deliver IPv6 within a Large Data Center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakura-6rd-datacenter-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakura-6rd-datacenter-00.txt