Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-core-aol-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 06:55:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Allways-online Requirement for Sleeping CoAP Node
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-core-aol-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   CoAP is to enable a concept of web of sensors, but there are many
   cases that the sensors are not always online and hence the requests
   from the web client cannot reach them in timely manner.  This
   document analyzes this problem and describes the requirements for a
   CoAP enabled sensor to behave always online.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-core-aol-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-core-aol-req-00.txt