Subject: I-D Action: draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:34:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Locator Update message
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-11.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-27

   This note specifies an experimental ICMPv6 message type used
   with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).  This
   message is used to dynamically update Identifier/Locator
   bindings for an existing ILNP session.  This is a product
   of the  IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rja-ilnp-icmp-11.txt