Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:30:07 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Content Terminology in CDN Interconnection
    Author(s)     : O. van Deventer, et al
    Filename      : draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-01.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-07-01
    
   This internet-draft describes how the term content might take on
   various meanings in different Content Delivery Network (CDN)
   interconnection scenarios.  In order to solve this ambiguity, some
   additional terminology to describe content in CDNs is introduced, in
   alignment with terminology developed by the ETSI MCD CDN-I Working
   Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deventer-cdni-content-terminology-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.