Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 14:14:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud SDO Activities Survey and Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-01.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   The objective of this draft is to present a snapshot of industry
   standards activities related to cloud computing, networking and
   services including relevant features and functions.  This document is
   a survey of current activities of cloud standards development
   organizations (SDOs).  At the end of this survey a section on gap
   analysis is also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-01.txt