Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:43:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Extensions for Multicast
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Jinwei Xia
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-12

   This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) extensions to
   support IP multicast.  The Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) and the Local
   Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility entities defined in the PMIPv6
   protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.  The proposed protocol extension
   addresses the tunnel convergence problem and provides seamless
   handover.  This document defines the Proxy Binding Update and the
   Proxy Binding Acknowledgement messages with multicast extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-06.txt