Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 08:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Architectural Considerations of IP Anycast
    Author(s)     : D. McPherson, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-02.txt
    Pages         : 17
    Date          : 2011-07-05
    
   This memo discusses architectural implications of IP anycast, and
   provides some historical analysis of anycast use by various IETF
   protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.