Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:30:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPSEC Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
	Author(s)       : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   A wide range of design choices are being discussed for BGPSEC.  This
   document has been written to capture the design rationale for the
   evolving BGPSEC specification.  It lists the decisions that have been
   made in favor of or against each choice, and presents brief summaries
   of the arguments that aided the decision process.  The document will
   be updated periodically as the BGPSEC design discussions make further
   progress and additional design considerations are discussed and
   possibly finalized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-00.txt