Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-p2psip-client-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 17:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RELOAD Client Extension
	Author(s)       : Lichun Li
                          Yonglin Peng
                          Jun Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-p2psip-client-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This draft describes mechanisms of client using multiple access peer
   and changing access peer.  This draft also proposes an additional way
   to route message to client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-p2psip-client-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-p2psip-client-extension-00.txt