Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:37:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
   draft text for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
   communication.  Engineering tradeoffs become more challenging in
   constrained environments, therefore group communication is considered
   within the context of adjacent topics that may impact or be impacted
   by design choices in the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-06.txt