Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:26:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Support
	Author(s)       : David Michael Bond
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   The IETF has standardized RBridges, devices that implement the TRILL
   protocol, a solution for transparent least-cost frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies, using a link-state
   routing protocol technology and encapsulation with a hop-count.  As
   RBridges are deployed in real-world situations, operators will need
   tools for debugging problems that arise.  This document specifies a
   set of RBridge features for operations, administration, and
   maintenance (OAM) purposes in RBridge campuses.  The features
   specified in this document include tools for traceroute, ping, and
   error reporting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-00.txt