Subject: I-D Action: draft-parello-eman-definitions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 00:11:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : John Parello
	Filename        : draft-parello-eman-definitions-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-07-25

        This document contains definitions and terms used in the Energy
        Management Working Group. Each term contains a definition(s),
        example, and reference to a normative, informative or well know
        source. Terms originating in this draft must be either composed
        of or derived from other terms in the draft with a source. The
        defined terms will then be used in other drafts as defined here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parello-eman-definitions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parello-eman-definitions-00.txt