Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 22:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP To Coordinate Between the CGN and Home Gateway Via Port Allocation
	Author(s)       : Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   Consider a situation where a subscriber&#39;s packets are subject to two
   levels of NAT, with both NATs operating under the control of the ISP.
   An example of this would be a NATing Home Gateway forwarding packets
   to a Large Scale NAT.  This memo proposes that advantage be taken of
   the presence of the second NAT, to offload the burden on the Large
   Scale NAT by delegation to the Home Gateway.  Enhancements to the
   Port Control Protocol are specified to achieve this.  The proposed
   solution applies also for DS-Lite where the AFTR offloads it NAT to
   the B4 element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-03.txt