Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 00:53:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI)
	Author(s)       : Mark Bakke
                          Prakash Venkatesen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-00.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols. In particular, it
   defines objects for managing a client using the Internet Small
   Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocol (SCSI over TCP).

   This document obsoletes RFC4544.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-00.txt