Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 02:24:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Zong Ning
                          Hui Zhang
                          Zhang Yunfei
                          Lei Jun
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Liu Yong
                          Delfin Montuno
                          Xie Lei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   This document surveys a number of popular Peer-to-Peer streaming
   applications on the Internet.  The Architecture and Peer
   Protocol/Tracker Signaling Protocol description is our main focus.,
   We study well-known P2P streaming systems, including Joost, PPlive,
   and other popular existing systems, and we summarize a common P2P
   streaming process model and its correspondent signaling process for
   use in the P2P Streaming Protocol standardization effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02.txt