Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:16:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for WSON Impairments
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-07-07

   As an optical signal progresses along its path it may be altered by
   the various physical processes in the optical fibers and devices it
   encounters. When such alterations result in signal degradation, these
   processes are usually referred to as &quot;impairments&quot;. These physical
   characteristics may be important constraints to consider in path
   computation process in wavelength switched optical networks.

   This document provides PCEP extensions to support Impairment Aware
   Routing and Wavelength Assignment (IA-RWA) in wavelength switched
   optical networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-impairments-02.txt