Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 02:47:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applications Test Results in MIF environment
	Author(s)       : Tao Zheng
                          Xiaohong Deng
                          Dan Wing
                          Lan Wang
                          Yiu L. Lee
	Filename        : draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   With the development of IPv6 and deployment of transition solutions,
   more and more hosts can access Internet with dual stack by multi-
   interface and applications behaviors are worth to be concerned under
   this environment. This memo describes the test results of some well-
   known applications in different scenarios under MIF environment and
   provides an analysis and suggestions to develop and deploy under MIF
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-mif-apps-test-01.txt