Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:50:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   Federated authentication is most commonly associated with Web-based
   services, but there is growing interest in the application of
   federated authentication for non-Web services.  The goal of this
   document is to document the wide variety of contexts where the user
   experience could be improved through the use of technologies based on
   the ABFAB architecture and specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-01.txt