Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-flexible-grid-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 04:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flexible Grid Label Format in Wavelength Switched Optical Network
	Author(s)       : Yao Li
                          Zhang Fei
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-flexible-grid-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   Flexible grid is regarded as an efficient way to improve the network
   capacity utilization.  Mixed bit rate transmission systems can
   allocate their channel with different spectral bandwidths so that
   they can be optimized for the bandwidth requirements of the
   particular bit rate and modulation scheme of the individual channels.
   To support the flexible grid technique, this document extends the
   wavelength label to accommodate this new specification.  It is
   demonstrated that the extended label format is compatible to the
   rigid one and can be used in the routing and signaling procedure in
   the Wavelength Switched Optical Network (WSON).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-flexible-grid-label-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-flexible-grid-label-00.txt