Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuxh-ccamp-boundary-explicit-control-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 04:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extension for MRN/MLN Application
	Author(s)       : Xihua Fu
                          Qilei Wang
                          Yuanlin Bao
                          Ruiquan Jing
                          Xiaoli Huo
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-ccamp-boundary-explicit-control-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   [RFC5212] defines a Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks (MRN/MLN).
   [RFC4206] introduces a region boundary determination algorithm and a
   Hierarchy LSP (H-LSP) creation method.  However, in some scenarios,
   there must be some additional information to facilitate hierarchy LSP
   creation.  This document extends RSVP-TE to meet this requirement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-boundary-explicit-control-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-ccamp-boundary-explicit-control-ext-03.txt