Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Packet Pseudowire Encapsulation over an MPLS PSN
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Luca Martini
                          George Swallow
                          Andy Malis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-08

   This document describes a pseudowire mechanism that is used to
   transport a packet service over an MPLS PSN is the case where the
   client LSR and the server PE are co-resident in the same equipment.
   This pseudowire mechanism may be used to carry all of the required
   layer 2 and layer 3 protocols between the pair of client LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-01.txt