Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:45:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Collection Synchronization for WebDAV
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Arnaud Quillaud
	Filename        : draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This specification defines an extension to WebDAV that allows
   efficient synchronization of the contents of a WebDAV collection.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
   (WebDAV) working group at &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;, which may be
   joined by sending a message with subject &quot;subscribe&quot; to
   &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;.  Discussions of the WEBDAV
   working group are archived at
   &lt;http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/&gt;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-webdav-sync-06.txt