Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 22:55:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE) Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Lianyuan Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-05

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a MIB module for IPv6 Provider Edge
   Routers (6PE)over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
   Switching Routers (LSRs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-6pe-mib-02.txt