Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 00:26:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
   used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
   describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
   Description Protocol).  This document defines the &#39;SCTP&#39; and &#39;SCTP/
   DTLS&#39; protocol identifiers for SDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-00.txt