Subject: I-D Action: draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
	Author(s)       : John Buford
                          Mario Kolberg
	Filename        : draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-07-28

   We define a RELOAD Usage for Application Layer Multicast as well as
   extensions to RELOAD message layer to support ALM.  The ALM Usage is
   intended to support a variety of ALM control algorithms in an
   overlay-independent way.  Scribe is defined as an example algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt