Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Extension for Flow Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
                          Feng Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document defines flow mobility extension to the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP).  A multi-homed HIP host makes the binding of a flow
   and one or more locators, through the new parameter &quot;E-LOCATOR&quot;,
   which is the extension of &quot;LOCATOR&quot; defined in RFC5206, the host can
   acknowledgement his peers with addresses available that fit for some
   traffic flow.  Peer hosts then selects the most appropriate address
   to transfer the traffic flow.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hiprg-flow-mobility-01.txt