Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Policy Framework using EAP
	Author(s)       : Stephen McCann
                          Mike Montemurro
	Filename        : draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document specifies a framework for implementing a session policy
   channel using EAP. It defines a standard mechanism by which a mobile
   device can conduct a session policy exchange with a policy network
   component, using EAP as a lower layer protocol, to obtain session
   policies. EAP Re-authentication Protocol is suggested as a mechanism
   to allow asynchronous use of SIP at upper layers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-04.txt