Subject: I-D Action: draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 02:31:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Management for Virtualized Networks
	Author(s)       : Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Fuchun J. Lin
                          Ashutosh Dutta
                          Carl Williams
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   Network virtualization technique leveraged by a virtual machine makes
   it possible to dynamically relocate functional entities without
   topological and physical constraints.  By tapping into this
   technique, service mobility, which deals with not only functional
   entities but also sessions established between those entities, will
   become possible and such capability is especially longed for
   realizing more scalable and reliable telecom networks.  This document
   provides the reference model for service mobility in a virtual
   environment and defines the control protocol between the virtualized
   platform and the managing controller to realize service mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-00.txt