Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-phillips-uvml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Universal Voting Markup Language (UVML)

    Author(s)     : E. Phillips
    Filename      : draft-phillips-uvml-00.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-07-08
    
   This document describes the Universal Voting Markup Language (UVML),
   a syntax that augments conventional text communications with a
   structured representation of opinion.  UVML consists of two top-level
   elements: ballot and query.  UVML enables voters to cast ballots
   (text, image, or video) that can be reliably interpreted by either
   human readers or automated-agents.  In addition to one or more votes,
   UVML-ballots may also contain the voter's demographic signature.  A
   voter can use UVML-queries to retrieve voting results and audit
   sample ballots over varying time frames, with the option of these
   being filtered by voter demographics.  The design of UVML leverages
   cross-cultural sentiment and voting-systems scholarship.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-phillips-uvml-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.