Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:03:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension of HIP Base Exchange to Support Identity Privacy
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Miika Komu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   In this document, an extension of HIP Base Exchange (BEX) is proposed
   protect the identity privacy of HIP hosts.  Apart from describing the
   protocol and packet formats, the applicability and the security
   strength of the proposed approach are analyzed.  This work is based
   on BLIND [YLI04].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-hip-privacy-protection-03.txt