Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-ipv6-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 06:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Support Within IETF protocol work
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Chris Donley
                          Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-george-ipv6-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   Given the global lack of available IPv4 space, and limitations in
   IPv4 extension and transition technologies, this document recommends
   that IETF formally require protocol work to be IP version agnostic or
   to explicitly include support for IPv6, with some exceptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ipv6-support-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ipv6-support-00.txt