Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 02:58:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NEMO Problem Statement in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document summarizes the problem statement for network mobility
   support in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) domain. Especially, when
   applying the NEMO basic support protocol (NEMO-BSP) in PMIPv6 domain,
   the applicability of NEMO support is examined. Then, problems and
   requirements are also described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-netext-nemo-ps-pmip6-01.txt