Subject: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internalization of &#39;ftp&#39; URIs
	Author(s)       : Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-07-14

   This document discusses internalization of &#39;ftp&#39; Uniform Resource
   Identifiers (URIs), which are used to reference resources accessible
   via File Transfer Protocol (FTP).  It updates RFC-tbd.

   [NOTE TO RFC EDITOR: RFC-tbd refers to the [FTP-URI].  Please replace
   &quot;tbd&quot; when [FTP-URI] becomes an RFC with its number.]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-iri-00.txt