Subject: I-D Action: draft-so-vdcs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:54:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirement and Framework for VPN-Oriented Data Center Services
	Author(s)       : Ning So
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Henry Yu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          LiZhong Jin
                          John M. Heinz
                          Norival Figueira
	Filename        : draft-so-vdcs-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-11

       This contribution addresses the service providers&#39; requirements to
       support VPN-Oriented data center services. It describes the
       characteristics and the framework of VPN-oriented data center
       services and specifies the requirements on how to maintain and
       manage the virtual resources within data center resources and the
       supporting network infrastructures for those services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vdcs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vdcs-01.txt