Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-bearer-network-trials-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 09:26:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Practices on China Mobile IP Bearer Network
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Tianle Yang
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-bearer-network-trials-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This memo has introduced IPv6 practices on China Mobile IP bearer
   network, in which IP backbone network and broadband access routers
   have been covered.  In the practice, IPv6 protocol conformance and
   data packages forwarding capabiliteis have been tested in multi-
   vendors environments.  Several IPv6 transition schemes have been
   deployed to validate interoperabilities.  Based on concrete testing
   data, IPv6-enable deployment experiencies have been learned to share
   with community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-bearer-network-trials-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-bearer-network-trials-00.txt