Subject: I-D Action: draft-ren-emergency-rsvp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:07:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Addition to Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) Extension for Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : Wang Weicheng
	Filename        : draft-ren-emergency-rsvp-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   Some applications require the ability to provide an elevated
   probability of session establishment to specific sessions in times of
   network congestion. When supported over the Internet Protocol suite,
   this may be facilitated through a network layer admission control
   solution that supports prioritized access to resources (e.g.,
   bandwidth).  These resources may be explicitly set aside for
   prioritized sessions, or may be shared with other sessions.  This
   document specifies extensions to the Resource reSerVation Protocol
   (RSVP) that can be used to support such an admission priority
   capability at the network layer.

   Based on current security concerns, these extensions are targeting
   applicability within a single domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ren-emergency-rsvp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ren-emergency-rsvp-01.txt