Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:21:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Communities
	Author(s)       : Paul Kwok
                          Pranjal Kumar Dutta
	Filename        : draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-07-03

    [RFC4447] describes a set of procedures for Pseudowire set-up and
    maintenance using LDP as signaling protocol. [DYN-MSPW} extends the
    mechanisms described in [RFC4447] for dynamic placement of multi-
    segment pseudowires.

    This document describes an extension to [RFC4447] procedures which
   may be used to pass additional information to S-PE/T-PEs when SS-PWs
   or MS-PWs are set-up.

    The intention of the proposed technique is to aid in policy
    administration, specifically during MS-PW set-up across various
    S-PEs. The proposed method is very generic so that it can support
    the management of various parameters or rules while setting up
    pseudowires with minimal overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-00.txt