Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 03:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-07-08

        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices within or connected to communication
        networks.  The framework defines a domain of Energy Management
        devices that is a logical unit of Energy Management. Within a
        domain each device is identified, classified and given context.
        Devices can be monitored and/or controlled with respect to
        power, power state, energy, demand, electrical quality, and
        battery.  Additionally the framework models relationships and
        capabilities between devices in a domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-02.txt