Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
    Author(s)     : B. Rosen, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-01.txt
    Pages         : 25
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
When an emergency call is sent to a PSAP, the device that sends it,
   as well as any service provider in the path of the call, or access
   network may have information about the call which the PSAP may be
   able to use.  This document describes an XML data structure that
   contains this kind of information in a standardized form.  A URI that
   points to the structure can be included in the SIP signaling with the
   call, or the data may be included in the body of a SIP message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.