Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : HTTP/1.1, part 6: Caching
    Author(s)     : R. Fielding, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-15.txt
    Pages         : 43
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  This document is Part 6 of the seven-part specification
   that defines the protocol referred to as "HTTP/1.1" and, taken
   together, obsoletes RFC 2616.  Part 6 defines requirements on HTTP
   caches and the associated header fields that control cache behavior
   or indicate cacheable response messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.