Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 03:30:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms could be
   utilized by IPv6 site renumbering and envisions the effort could be
   done under the 6renum working group. This document tries to cover the
   most explicit issues and requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through
   the gap analysis, the document provides a basis for future work to
   identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
   appropriate. The gap analysis is presented following a renumbering
   event procedure clue.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-6renum-gap-analysis-00.txt