Subject: I-D Action: draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 16:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Managing Service Mobility for Virtualized Networks
	Author(s)       : Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Fuchun J. Lin
                          Ashutosh Dutta
                          Carl Williams
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   In virtualized networks, machines with processing and storage are
   virtualized resources on which network functional entities can be
   allocated and relocated dynamically.  Such dynamic allocation and
   relocation of network entities imposes the challenge of service
   mobility, i.e., how to maintain not only coupling relations between
   those network entities but also sessions established between those
   entities in a virtualized environment.  This document provides a
   reference model for managing service mobility in the virtual
   environment and defines the control protocol between the virtualized
   platform and the managing controller to realize service mobility.
   Such capability is especially longed for realizing more scalable and
   reliable telecom networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yokota-opsawg-virtnw-service-management-01.txt