Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yeung-g-ikev2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Group Key Management using IKEv2
    Author(s)     : S. Rowles, et al
    Filename      : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-03.txt
    Pages         : 45
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
This document presents a new group key distribution protocol.  The
   new protocol is similar to IKEv2 in message and payload formats as
   well as message semantics.  The protocol is in conformance with MSEC
   key management architecture that it contains two components: member
   registration and group rekeying, both downloading group security
   associations from the Group Controller Key Server to a member of the
   group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.