Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-rtpmux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 15:14:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiplexing of Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Traffic for Browser based Real-Time Communications (RTC)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Jon Peterson
                          Matthew Kaufman
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Tim Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-rtpmux-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document argues that multiplexing of voice and video traffic
   over a single RTP session should be specified as the baseline mode of
   operation for multimedia traffic in RTC web.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-rtpmux-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosenberg-rtcweb-rtpmux-00.txt