Subject: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-foobar-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 21:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Moving RFC 1545 and RFC 1639 to Historic
	Author(s)       : Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-foobar-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   RFC 1639 and its predecessor - RFC 1545 - specified the way to denote
   network addresses in the format other than that used with IPv4 when
   establishing File Transfer Protocol (FTP) data connection.  Because
   of some reasons, described in this document, these commands are now
   deprecated and their use is discouraged; in order to reflect this it
   moves RFC 1545 and RFC 1639 to Historic status and obsoletes these
   two RFCs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-foobar-to-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-foobar-to-historic-00.txt