Subject: I-D Action: draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reference Model for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This memo proposes a reference model for energy consumption
   monitoring and control.  It claims that the only basic extension of
   conventional network management models is the concept of power
   interfaces of managed entities.  Power interfaces can be treated
   similarly to network interfaces.  They have different modes (outlet,
   inlet, probe) and their connections to transmission media (lines)
   define a power supply topology among the involved managed entities.
   This memo elaborates an information model for power interfaces that
   meets the requirements for energy management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-02.txt