Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanz-cicm-lm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 05:39:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Interface to Cryptographic Modules (CICM) Logical Model
	Author(s)       : Daniel J. Lanz
                          Lev Novikov
	Filename        : draft-lanz-cicm-lm-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-07-25

   This document defines an abstract model for high assurance
   cryptographic modules.  It defines the relevant terminology and high-
   level descriptions of the types of services and operations offered by
   such modules.  The goal is to provide a common vocabulary for
   discussing the programming of high assurance modules.

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-lm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanz-cicm-lm-01.txt