Subject: I-D Action: draft-lu-fn-transport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:08:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Fast Notification Messages
	Author(s)       : Wenhu Lu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-lu-fn-transport-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document specifies a fast, light-weight event notification
   protocol, called Fast Notification (FN) protocol.  The draft
   discusses the design goals, the message container and options for
   delivering the notifications to all routers within a routing area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-02.txt