Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 04:04:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-07.txt
	Pages           : 171
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
   Framework [RFC6230] call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide to
   the use of the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-
   based Media Servers, as well as a base reference documentation for
   both implementors and protocol researchers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-07.txt