Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-manral-mpls-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:30:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Traffic Engineering architecture for services aware MPLS

    Author(s)     : V. Manral, et al
    Filename      : draft-manral-mpls-service-01.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-07-26
    
With more and more enterprises using cloud based services, the
   distances between the user and the applications are growing.  A lot
   of the current applications are designed to work across LAN's and
   have various inherent assumptions.  For multiple applications such as
   High Performance Computing and Electronic Financial markets, the
   response times are critical as is packet loss, while other
   applications require more throughput.

   [RFC3031] describes the architecture of MPLS based networks.  This
   draft extends the MPLS architecture to allow for latency, loss and
   jitter as properties.

   Note MPLS architecture for Multicast will be taken up in a future
   version of the draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-service-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.