Subject: I-D Action: draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:01:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) Experiences
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Avri Doria
                          Harald Alvestrand
                          Brian E Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-06

   The General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) has been doing Reviews of
   Internet Drafts (I-Ds) since 2004.  This document discusses the
   experience and the lessons learned over the past 7 years of this
   process.  The review team initially reviewed the I-Ds before each of
   the IESG telechats.  Since late 2005, review team members have been
   assigned to review I-Ds during IETF Last Call, unless no IETF Last
   Call is necessary for the I-D.  The same reviewer then reviews any
   updates when the I-D is placed on an IESG telechat agenda.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-doria-genart-experience-04.txt