Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-fun-routing-class-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 23:17:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing a Traffic Class
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-fun-routing-class-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This note addresses the concept of routing a traffic class.  This has
   many possible implementations, IGP and BGP, and link state as well as
   distance vector.  The fundamental impetus is the question raised in
   RFC 3704 and shim6 of exit routing, the question raised by Mike
   O&#39;Dell of source/destination routing, and the &quot;fish&quot; problem, raised
   in many networks, in which distinct traffic classes that could
   conceivably use the same route predictably use different routes.
   Instead of handling these as &quot;destination routing with a twist&quot;, the
   paper looks at the matter systemically.

Requirements

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-fun-routing-class-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-fun-routing-class-00.txt