Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:48:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Reference Framework
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
                          Ma SuAn
                          Meng Yu
                          Ning So
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Monique Morrow
                          Masum Hasan
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This document presents a cloud reference framework.  In general, a
   cloud based system utilizes virtualized resources and applications.
   The reference framework is based on the survey of the SDOs and WGs
   that are focusing on cloud-based systems and services (draft-
   Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-01).  Both intra-cloud and inter-cloud
   reference frameworks are presented and the requirements of each layer
   are discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-01.txt