Subject: I-D Action: draft-oiwa-http-auth-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 08:53:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP authentication: problem statement
	Author(s)       : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Boku Kihara
	Filename        : draft-oiwa-http-auth-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This document discusses about existing problems in the current
   authentication technologies around HTTP and some analysis of the
   requirements for future authentication technologies in HTTP area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oiwa-http-auth-problem-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oiwa-http-auth-problem-statement-00.txt