Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CA Key Rollover in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   This document describes how a Certification Authority (CA) in the
   Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) performs a planned rollover
   of its key pair.  This document also notes the implications of this
   key rollover procedure for Relying Parties (RPs).  In general, RPs
   are expected to maintain a local cache of the objects that have been
   published in the RPKI repository, and thus the way in which a CA
   performs key rollover impacts RPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-keyroll-08.txt