Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:54:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration of Military Message Handling System (MMHS) header fields for use in Internet Mail
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Graeme Lunt
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   A Miltary Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
   ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
   national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
   Elements of Service are defined as a set of extensions to the ITU-T
   X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in STANAG 4406
   Edition 2.  This document describes a method for enabling those MMHS
   Elements of Service that are defined as Heading Extension to be
   encoded as RFC 5322 (Internet Email) message header fields.  These
   header field definitions support the provision of a STANAG 4406 MMHS
   over Internet Email, and also provides for a STANAG 4406 / Internet
   Email Gateway supporting message conversion compliant to this
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-02.txt