Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:14:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Provisioning Performance Management Information Base for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) / MPLS-TE networks
	Author(s)       : Weiqiang Sun
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Monique Morrow
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Weisheng Hu
	Filename        : draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-07-01

   This memo defines Management Information Bases (MIBs) for
   performances of provisioning Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in
   Generalized MPLS or MPLS-TE networks.

   When Generalized MPLS/MPLS-TE is used to provision LSPs, it is useful
   to record the performance of the provisioning process, such as the
   delay in creating and deleting the LSPs.  The managed information may
   be retrieved by the Management System and visualized on the GUI, so
   that the performance of dynamic provisioning may be monitored in a
   timely manner.

   This work is a continuation of the work in [RFC5814] and
   [I-D.ietf-ccamp-dpm], where the provisioning performance values are
   obtained through active measurements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt