Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 06:35:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Chuanhuang Li
                          J. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2011-07-10

   This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
   used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  The
   basic LFB classes are defined according to ForCES FE model [RFC5812]
   and ForCES protocol [RFC5810] specifications, and are scoped to meet
   requirements of typical router functions and considered as the basic
   LFB library for ForCES.  The library includes the descriptions of the
   LFBs and the XML definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-05.txt