Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:19:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS PE Model for E-Tree Support
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
                          Frederic Jounay
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   A generic VPLS solution for E-Tree services is proposed which uses
   VLANs to indicate root/leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model
   is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-
   Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by tagged PWs, the MAC address based
   Ethernet forwarding engine and the PW works in the same way as before.
   A signaling mechanism for E-Tree capability and VLAN mapping
   negotiation is further described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-04.txt