Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:24:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Chris Pearce
                          James Polk
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-07-30

   This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
   IP-based Multimedia Communication systems that enables endpoints,
   intermediate devices, and management systems to identify a session
   end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
   conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
   and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
   session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-ipmc-session-id-02.txt