Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 07:01:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules
	Author(s)       : Tim Polk
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-02

   The disclosure process for intellectual property rights (IPR) in IETF
   stream documents is essential to the accurate development of
   community consensus.  However, this process is not always followed by
   participants in the IETF process.  Regardless of the cause or
   motivation, noncompliance with IPR disclosure rules can derail or
   delay completion of standards documents.  This document describes
   strategies for promoting compliance with the IPR disclosure rules.
   The strategies are primarily intended for area directors, working
   group chairs, and working group secretaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-00.txt