Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-08-05

   This specification defines an optional mechanism to allow exclusion
   of one specific prefix from a delegated prefix set when using DHCPv6-
   based prefix delegation.  The new mechanism updates RFC 3633.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pd-exclude-03.txt