Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:47:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
                          Violeta Cakulev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-13.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-14

   Some Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) applications
   require the transport of cryptographic keying material.  This
   document specifies a set of Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs) providing
   native Diameter support of cryptographic key delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran-13.txt