Subject: I-D Action: draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:20:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to facilitate enriched
   cybersecurity information exchange among cybersecurity entities by
   embedding structured information formatted by the following
   specifications: CAPEC[TM], CEE[TM], CPE[TM], CVE(R), CVRF, CVSS,
   CWE[TM], CWSS[TM], OVAL(R), and XCCDF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-00.txt