Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 06:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Tony Bates
                          Ravi Chandra
                          Dave Katz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-08-16

   This document defines extensions to BGP-4 to enable it to carry
   routing information for multiple Network Layer protocols (e.g., IPv6,
   IPX, L3VPN, etc...). The extensions are backward compatible - a
   router that supports the extensions can interoperate with a router
   that doesn&#39;t support the extensions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4760bis-03.txt