Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 09:30:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Distributed DNS Implementation in IpV6
    Author(s)     : L. Huang
    Filename      : draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-10.txt
    Pages         : 17
    Date          : 2011-08-08
    
This file is a proposal for P2P based Domain Name query strategy in 
IpV6.  The DNS servers construct n-tuple overlay virtual hierarchical 
overlay network.  With cached addresses of DNS servers, the overload of 
traffic in tree structure can be avoided and more security can be  
enhanced due to the random lookup paths. This strategy may use for 
Domain Name query and reverse Domain Name query in IpV6 for a large 
number of domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-licanhuang-dnsop-distributeddns-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.