Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:38:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
	Author(s)       : Paul Sangster
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-08-30

   This document specifies PT-EAP, a Posture Broker Protocol compatible
   with the Trusted Computing Group&#39;s IF-T Protocol Bindings for
   Tunneled EAP Methods (also known as EAP-TNC). The document then
   evaluates PT-EAP against the requirements defined in the NEA
   Requirements and PB-TNC specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-00.txt