Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:45:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Node Potential Oriented Multi-NextHop Routing Protocol

    Author(s)     : J. Lan, et al
    Filename      : draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-02.txt
    Pages         : 38
    Date          : 2011-08-01
    
   The Node Potential Oriented Multi-Nexthop Routing Protocol (NP-
   MNRP)bases on the idea of "hop-by-hop routing forwarding, multi-
   backup next hop" and combines with the phenomena that water flows
   from higher place to lower. NP-MNRP defines a metric named as node
   potential, which is based on hop count and the actual link bandwidth,
   and calculates multiple next-hops through the potential difference
   between the nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ndsc-npmnrp-routing-protocol-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.