Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:03:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs
	Author(s)       : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-08

   When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in ASM mode need to pass
   through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable to map such trees to
   Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This document describes how
   to accomplish this in the case where such Point-to-Multipoint Label
   Switches Paths are established using mLDP.

Specification of Requirements

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-pim-sm-over-mldp-04.txt