Subject: I-D Action: draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
	Author(s)       : Roozbeh Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-08-25

   The specification fulfills the requirement from Third Generation
   Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) by registering a Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) namespace for the device identity and a sub namespace for the
   Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID).  The structure of the MEID is 15
   hexadecimal encoded digits long and is defined in 3GPP2 to uniquely
   identify a mobile equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-01.txt