Subject: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 22:12:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The &#39;xri&#39; URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-08-06

   This document is a formal record on &#39;xri&#39; Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) scheme, which used to be used in URIs mapped from Extensible
   Resource Identifiers (XRIs).  Currently, use of this scheme is
   deprecated; this document registers it in the corresponding IANA
   registry as &#39;historical&#39;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-01.txt