Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:18:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Extension for Notification Rate Control
	Author(s)       : Aki Niemi
                          Krisztian Kiss
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-08-31

   This document specifies mechanisms for adjusting the rate of Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) event notifications.  These mechanisms can
   be applied in subscriptions to all SIP event packages.  This document
   updates RFC 3265.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-event-rate-control-09.txt