Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-redirect-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 12:06:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Xiangsong Cui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-redirect-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-08-20

   This document describes a runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment
   functionality and corresponding mobility options for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-09.txt