Subject: I-D Action: draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:07:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Emmanuel Tychon
                          Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-08-11

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices. In this
        document the applicability of the EMAN framework for a variety
        of network scenarios is presented. This document lists a number
        of use cases and the target devices that can potentially
        implement the EMAN framework and the associated MIB modules.
        Thus, these use cases be useful to identity additional
        monitoring requirements that need to be considered so that EMAN
        can provide a solution for those use cases. Furthermore, we
        describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to other energy
        monitoring standards and architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-03.txt