Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 08:48:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : POP3 over TLS
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Chris Newman
                          Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-08-30

   This document specifies how the Post Office Protocol, Version 3
   (POP3) may be secured with Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol,
   by establishing TLS connection directly before POP3 transaction.  It
   updates RFC 2595.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-02.txt