Subject: I-D Action: draft-qxhuang-uwn-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:35:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ubiquitous Wisdom Networking Architecture
	Author(s)       : Western Mining Company Limited
	Filename        : draft-qxhuang-uwn-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-08-18

   This document describes the concept of wisdom networks. To begin
   with, some related intelligent networks are overviewed and the
   wisdom network is proposed. Then, the analysis of wisdom node is
   outlined. Furthermore, the architecture of wisdom network is
   proposed. Finally, open research issues for the realization of
   wisdom network are also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qxhuang-uwn-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qxhuang-uwn-arch-00.txt