Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:35:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing
	Author(s)       : Nitin Bahadur
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Sami Boutros
                          Eric Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   Label Switched Path Ping (LSP-Ping) is an existing and widely
   deployed Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) mechanism
   for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs).  This document describes extensions to LSP-Ping so that LSP-
   Ping can be used for On-demand Connectivity Verification of MPLS
   Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) LSPs and Pseudowires.  This document also
   clarifies procedures to be used for processing the related OAM
   packets.  Further, it describes procedures for using LSP-Ping to
   perform Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing functions in
   MPLS-TP networks.  Finally this document updates RFC 4379 by adding a
   new address type and requesting an IANA registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-06.txt