Subject: I-D Action: draft-cal-resource-schema-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:52:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services
	Author(s)       : Ciny Joy
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-cal-resource-schema-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-08-29

   This specification describes a schema for representing resources for
   calendaring and scheduling.  A resource in the scheduling context is
   any shared entity that can be scheduled by a calendar user, but does
   not control its own attendance status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cal-resource-schema-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cal-resource-schema-05.txt