Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-timezone-service-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2011-08-17

   This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
   reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone information to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-02.txt