Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:55:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and &#39;ipps&#39; URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Ira McDonald
                          Michael Sweet
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   This memo defines the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) over HTTPS
   transport binding and the corresponding &#39;ipps&#39; URI scheme, that is
   used to designate the access to the network location of a secure IPP
   print service or a network resource (for example, a print job)
   managed by such a service.

   This memo is published by the IETF on behalf of the Internet Printing
   Protocol Working Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group.

   This memo updates RFC 2910 and RFC 2911.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-03.txt