Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-rbridge-compatibility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:12:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridge and Switching Device Layering and Compatibility
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Susan Hares
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-rbridge-compatibility-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-08-29

   This document describes a layering and peering model for network
   switches and end stations. It also discusses, using this model, the
   compatibility of RBridges (Routing Bridges) with Layer 3 routers and
   various types of bridges including Shortest Path Bridges. RBridges
   are devices that implement the IETF TRILL (TRansparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-rbridge-compatibility-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-rbridge-compatibility-02.txt