Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 22:27:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Dual-end Recursive PCE-Based Computation (DRPC) Procedure to Compute Shortest Constrained Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Xihua Fu
                          Yuanlin Bao
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Jie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-08-30

   A dual-end recursive PCE-based computation procedure (DRPC) is
   proposed to compute shortest constrained inter-domain traffic
   engineering label switched paths based on BRPC in Multi-protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.  By
   recursively performing shortest path algorithm and transferring the
   segmental path computation result from both ends bi-directionally,
   they meet at one of the Middle PCEs, generating a directional
   shortest path graph into which the two shortest path trees are
   stitched together.  Therefore, the end-to-end constrained inter-
   domain traffic engineering label switched path, even k shortest paths
   can be gained from the directional shortest path graph directly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuxh-pce-drpc-03.txt