Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:46:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : S/MIME Capabilities for Public Key Definitions
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-08-16

   This document defines a set of S/MIME Capability types for ASN.1
   encoding for the current set of public keys define in the PKIX
   working group.  This facilitates the ability for a requester to
   specify information on the public keys and signature algorithms to be
   used in responses.  An example of where this is used is with the OCSP
   Agility draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-03.txt