Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Extranets, Anycast-Sources, &#39;Hub &amp; Spoke&#39;, with PIM Control Plane
	Author(s)       : Yiqun Cai
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          Rajesh Sharma
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   This document provides the specification for using the PIM control
   plane of to provide Multicast Virtual Private Network support for
   extranets, for anycast sources, and for &quot;hub and spoke&quot;
   configurations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-03.txt