Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:37:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation in 4V6
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Tao Sun
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   This draft presents the investigation of 4via6 in the scenario where
   IPv6 prefix delegation is deployed.  A practicable application
   scenarios with IPv6 prefix delegation have been introduced in the
   mobile network environments.  The applicability of 4via6 mechnism has
   been analyzed in term of mapping rules and 4via6 address structure.
   Targeting to alignment with existing 4via6 mapping algorithm and
   RFC6052 recommendation, an alternative 4via6 address structure have
   been proposed to be capable of assigning flexible address/port set to
   4via6 domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4v6-pd-00.txt