Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ite-lisp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:22:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ingress Traffic Engineering Considerations in LISP Networks
	Author(s)       : Shizhong Xu
                          Xiong Wang
                          Jing Ren
                          Ke Li
                          Huan Chen
	Filename        : draft-xu-ite-lisp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-08-23

   EID-to-RLOC (Endpoint Identifier to Routing Locators) mapping system
   is one of the cornerstones for LISP (Location/Identifier Separation
   Protocol) networks.  This document discusses one solution to support
   ingress traffic engineering by controlling the EID-to-RLOC mappings
   in LISP networks as response to dynamic network status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ite-lisp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ite-lisp-00.txt