Subject: I-D Action: draft-deason-afs3-type-time-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:21:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Base Types for Time in AFS-3
	Author(s)       : Andrew Deason
	Filename        : draft-deason-afs3-type-time-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   This document defines three types to be used in future AFS-3 Rx
   Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs) to represent time.  Current AFS-3 RPCs
   represent time as 32-bit integers representing seconds.  This is
   insufficient in both granularity and range, so new types to represent
   time are defined in this document to overcome these limitations.

Internet Draft Comments

   Comments regarding this draft are solicited.  Please include the
   AFS-3 protocol standardization mailing list
   ([email-masked]) as a recipient of any comments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deason-afs3-type-time-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deason-afs3-type-time-03.txt