Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:41:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Canonical Link Relation
	Author(s)       : Maile Ohye
                          Joachim Kupke
	Filename        : draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-07-30

   The canonical link relation, developed from [RFC5988] which indicates
   relationships between Internet links, specifies the preferred URI
   from a set of identical or vastly similar content accessible on
   multiple URIs.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   &lt;https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss&gt;).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-01.txt