Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 06:54:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Labels in Internet Email
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Kurt Zeilenga
	Filename        : draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-08-14

   This document describes a header field, SIO-Label, for use in
   Internet Mail to convey the sensitivity of the message.  The SIO-
   Label header field which may carry a textual representation (a
   display marking) and/or a structural representation (a security
   label) of the sensitivity of the message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-02.txt