Subject: I-D Action: draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 21:14:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Evaluation of Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : Joydeep Tripathi
                          Jaudelice C. de Oliveira
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-08-16

   This document presents a performance evaluation of the Routing
   Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL) for a small outdoor
   deployment of sensor nodes and for a large scale smart meter network.
   Detailed simulations are carried out to produce several routing
   performance metrics using these real-life deployment scenarios.

note

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tripathi-roll-rpl-simulation-07.txt