Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-2119bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conformance Terms to Indicate Requirement Levels
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-2119bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-08-29

   In many protocol specifications and related documents, special
   conformance terms (e.g., the uppercase words &quot;MUST&quot;, &quot;SHOULD&quot;, and
   &quot;MAY&quot;) are often used to signify requirement levels.  This document
   defines these conformance terms and describes how they are to be
   interpreted in documents produced within the Internet Standards
   Process.  If approved, this document obsoletes RFC 2119 and changes
   its status to Historic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-2119bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-2119bis-01.txt