Subject: I-D Action: draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:09:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PKCS#11 URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Jan Pechanec
                          Darren J. Moffat
	Filename        : draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-08-08

   This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, for
   identifying PKCS#11 libraries, or for identifying PKCS#11 tokens
   themselves.  The URI is based on how PKCS#11 objects, libraries, and
   tokens are identified in the PKCS#11 Cryptographic Token Interface
   Standard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-05.txt