Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Proactive Operations, Administration and Maintenance Configuration of Dynamic MPLS Transport Profile PseudoWire
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Bo Wu
                          Elisa Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-08-15

   This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to configure and control proactive Operations, Adminstration
   and Maintenance (OAM) functions, suitable for dynamic Single-Segment
   PseudoWire (SS-PW) and Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-pw-oam-config-06.txt