Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 06:54:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Wildcard in S-PMSI Auto-Discovery Routes
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Praveen Muley
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-08-08

   The current MVPN specifications do not define encoding and procedures
   for advertising in a single route binding of multiple multicast
   streams of a given MVPN customer to a single provider&#39;s tunnel.  This
   document defines such encoding and procedures. These procedures allow
   in certain situations to reduce MVPN control plane load (note though
   that these procedures have no impact on the data plane load).  The
   procedures specified in this document assume that BGP is used for
   transmission of MVPN customers&#39; routing information within the
   service provider(s) infrastructure.

Specification of Requirements

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-l3vpn-mvpn-wildcard-spmsi-01.txt