Subject: I-D Action: draft-troan-v6ops-6to4-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 07:04:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connection of IPv6 Domains via IPv4 Clouds (6to4) as Last Resort
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Keith Moore
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-troan-v6ops-6to4-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   Experience with the mechanism described in &quot;An Anycast Prefix for
   6to4 Relay Routers&quot; [RFC3068] has shown that the mechanism is not a
   reliable means for communicating with resources in the public IPv6
   Internet.  This limits the applicability of the &quot;6to4&quot; mechanism
   described in [RFC3056].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-troan-v6ops-6to4-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-troan-v6ops-6to4-update-00.txt