Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:00:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA) Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Lionel Morand
                          Tom Hiller
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-08-22

   This document describes the Diameter RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA)
   Application, which is designed to facillitate the interoperability of
   Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) systems based upon
   RADIUS and Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-04.txt