Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-routing-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Routing Service based on Public Key for Low-Power Wireless Networks
	Author(s)       : Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-routing-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-24

   This memo specifies a security protocol based on public key matrix
   for Internet of Things.  All public keys MUST be generated by only
   one public key seed and the corresponding private key MUST be secret
   information for adversary.  Each node can indirectly authenticate the
   identity of other nodes without digital signature.  This protocol is
   REQUESTED Public/Private Key Pre-distribution service, Initial
   Session Key Establishment service, Session Key Update service and
   Data Encryption Service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-routing-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huang-routing-security-00.txt