Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-pce-tcp-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 16:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) TCP port number changes
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-manral-pce-tcp-port-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-08-08

   Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) defined
   in [RFC 5440] states that &quot;All PCEP messages MUST be sent using the
   registered TCP port for the source and destination TCP port.&quot;  This
   has however lead to a lot of restrictions for the implementation.
   With these considerations in mind this document updates the TCP
   behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-pce-tcp-port-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-pce-tcp-port-00.txt