Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:24:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standard Representation Of Domain Sequence
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-08-25

   The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
   identified as a key requirement for P2P and P2MP scenarios.  In this
   context, a domain is a collection of network elements within a common
   sphere of address management or path computational responsibility
   such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems.  This document
   specifies a standard representation of domain sequence that can be
   utilized in all PCE deployment scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt