Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:34:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPV6 for dual-stack hosts
	Author(s)       : Yuxing Hu
	Filename        : draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-08-11

   A dual-stack host may wish to obtain IPv4 and/or IPv6 configuration
   settings via the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).Network
   operators deploy seperate DHCPv4 servers and DHCPv6 servers,hosts get
   IPv4 parameters via DHCPv4 servers and IPv6 parameters via DHCPv6
   servers.  This document describes a solution,there is only a single
   intergrated DHCPv6 server deployed in the ISP network,hosts obtain
   both IPv4 and IPv6 configuration settings from this server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-dhc-dhcpv6-for-dual-stack-hosts-01.txt