Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : HTTP/1.1, part 7: Authentication

    Author(s)     : R. Fielding, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-16.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2011-08-24
    
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
   information initiative since 1990.  This document is Part 7 of the
   seven-part specification that defines the protocol referred to as
   "HTTP/1.1" and, taken together, obsoletes RFC 2616.

   Part 7 defines the HTTP Authentication framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.