Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-virtual-subnet-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:00:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Scalable Data Center Interconnection Solution
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-08-27

   This document proposes a host route based IP-only L2VPN solution
   called Virtual Subnet, which reuses BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] and
   ARP proxy [RFC925][RFC1027] technologies. Virtual Subnet provides a
   much scalable approach for interconnecting geographically dispersed
   data centers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-06.txt