Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 05:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI use case
	Author(s)       : Zhipeng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-08-17

   Industry needs the CDN interconnection to provide the CDN service
   that may cover a wider geographical area and a better service
   quality.  In the real pragmatic operation, the relationship between
   two CDNs should concern many factors(for instance, CDN or CP may
   select the downstream CDN based on some principals or conditions or
   service authorizations), hence the CDN interconnection is defacto a
   sort of constrained interconnection.  This document will give the use
   cases to indicate the models of how the CDN interconnection may be
   used and the associated examples for the use cases will be listed
   subsequently.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-cdni-use-case-01.txt