Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:36:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Dean Cheng
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-08-31

   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP backbone. These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and
   the connections can be created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE)
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   In order to support multiple MPLS-TE based BGP/MPLS IP-VPNs that are
   interconnected via the same Provider Edge (PE) routers, new RSVP
   extensions are required. This document does not define new protocol
   extensions for Internet Standardization. The document is intended to
   be informational and documents a solution for interconnecting
   multiple BGP/IP-VPNs via the same PE router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-03.txt