Subject: I-D Action: draft-lehmann-morg-pop3listplus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:13:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Post Office Protocol (POP3) LIST+ Extension
	Author(s)       : Steffen Lehmann
	Filename        : draft-lehmann-morg-pop3listplus-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-08-05

   The Post Office Protocol - Version 3 (POP3) LIST+ Extension allows a
   POP3 client to instruct a POP3 server to send additional information
   with the LIST command response.  It also can instruct a POP3 server
   to send only information about newly arrived messages, when polling
   for new messages.  This will help save message round trips and
   network bandwidth, especially on large mailboxes containing several
   messages.  On public POP3 servers, serving thousands of mailboxes,
   and being polled frequently, LIST+ will help reduce server load as
   well as network bandwith.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lehmann-morg-pop3listplus-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lehmann-morg-pop3listplus-01.txt