Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:20:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GTP Tunnel Request for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-08-01

   Widely deployed mobility management systems for wireless
   communications use GTP for transmitting packets to mobility agents
   serving the mobile node.  In order to enable use of Proxy Mobile IPv6
   in such telecommunication systems, GTP should be allowed as a
   tunneling choice for packets between the LMA and the MAG.  This
   specification allocates a new bit (the &#39;G&#39; bit) in the Proxy Binding
   Update for the purpose of enabling GTP tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-mext-gtpdata-01.txt