Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 04:28:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP Grouping for Single RTP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-11

   This document describes an extension to the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) to describe RTP sessions where media of multiple top
   level types, for example audio and video, are carried in the same RTP
   session.

   This document is presented to the RTCWEB, AVTCORE and MMUSIC WGs for
   consideration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-one-rtp-00.txt