Subject: I-D Action: draft-gregorio-uritemplate-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 01:03:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Template
	Author(s)       : Joe Gregorio
                          Roy T. Fielding
                          Marc Hadley
                          Mark Nottingham
                          David Orchard
	Filename        : draft-gregorio-uritemplate-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-08-20

   A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
   range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
   This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
   for expanding a URI Template into a URI reference, along with
   guidelines for the use of URI Templates on the Internet.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   To provide feedback on this Internet-Draft, join the W3C URI mailing
   list (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/) [1].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-06.txt