Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:54:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridges: Support of IEEE 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qaz, and 802.1Qau
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Manoj Wadekar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-08-14

   IEEE 802.1 has developed standards as part of its Data Center
   Bridging (DCB) activity to (1) efficiently minimize data loss due to
   queue overflow for selected classes of traffic within Local Area
   Networks (LANs) meeting certain conditions and (2) provide means to
   allocate the available bandwidth on links to different classes of
   traffic. These standards were adopted as the IEEE 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qaz,
   and 802.1Qau amendmenst to the 802.1Q standard.

   This document briefly explains the standards and discusses the
   support of these IEEE 802 standards in RBridges (devices that
   implement the IETF TRILL standard).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-02.txt