Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ray-foretrunc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 12:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Implementing Block-Level Enhancements for POSIX Filesystems: Fore-truncation, Ensparsement, and Re-Contiguization

    Author(s)     : R. de Silva
    Filename      : draft-ray-foretrunc-00.txt
    Pages         : 5
    Date          : 2011-08-05
    
   This memo describes a method for the truncation, ensparsement and
   block-reallocation of POSIX files for the purpose of improving data
   access and reducing churn.  This specification is primarily useful
   for managing large log files and pre-allocated database files in
   enterprise environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ray-foretrunc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.