Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:06:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Anantharamu Suryanarayana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-08-10

   This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine
   (FSM) Error that could provide more information to help network
   operators in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network
   events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt