Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ctrl-mapping-lisp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Unit for Mapping System in LISP Networks
	Author(s)       : Shizhong Xu
                          Xiong Wang
                          Jing Ren
                          Ke Li
                          Huan Chen
	Filename        : draft-xu-ctrl-mapping-lisp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-08-16

   EID-to-RLOC (Endpoint Identifier to Routing Locators) mapping system
   is one of the cornerstones for LISP (Location/Identifier Separation
   Protocol) networks.  This document suggests that one control unit
   could be included into mapping infrastructure to provide additional
   functions such as traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ctrl-mapping-lisp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-ctrl-mapping-lisp-00.txt