Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-pana-keywrap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 01:00:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) Extension for Key Wrap
	Author(s)       : Robert Cragie
                          Paul Duffy
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pana-keywrap-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-08-03

   This document specifies an extension to PANA (Protocol for carrying
   Authentication for Network Access) for secure delivery of keys from a
   PAA (PANA Authentication Agent) to a PaC (PANA Client).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-keywrap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-keywrap-03.txt