Subject: I-D Action: draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:55:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BCP 47 Extension T - Transformed Content
	Author(s)       : Mark Davis
                          Addison Phillips
                          Yoshito Umaoka
                          Courtney Falk
	Filename        : draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-08-31

   This document specifies an Extension to BCP 47 which provides subtags
   for specifying the source language or script of transformed content,
   including content that has been transliterated, transcribed, or
   translated, or in some other way influenced by the source.  It also
   provides for additional information used for identification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-05.txt