Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:46:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low power WPAN Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Bluetooth Low Energy
	Author(s)       : Johanna Nieminen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Zach Shelby
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-08-26

   Bluetooth Low Energy is a low power air interface technology defined
   by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (BT SIG).  The standard
   Bluetooth radio has been widely implemented and available in mobile
   phones, notebook computers, audio headsets and many other devices.
   The low power version of Bluetooth is a new specification and enables
   the use of this air interface with devices such as sensors, smart
   meters, appliances, etc.  The low power variant of Bluetooth is
   commonly specified in revision 4.0 of the Bluetooth specifications
   and commonly refered to as Bluetooth 4.0.  This document describes
   how IPv6 is transported over Bluetooth Low Energy using 6LoWPAN
   techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lowpan-btle-02.txt