Subject: I-D Action: draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:21:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Youngsong Mun
                          Kyunghye Lee
	Filename        : draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-09-22

   In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from
   one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency
   and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve
   the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that
   support fast macro mobility handover. These fast handover schemes can
   reduce both the handover latency and the pakcet loss. The schemes
   described in this document adopt the fast handover of FMIPv6 protocol
   to the edge access routers in MAP domains. The schemes support two
   fast handover modes for macro mobility handover in HMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-06.txt