Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:30:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements and Framework for Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowires over MPLS PSNs
    Author(s)     : G. Heron, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-05.txt
    Pages         : 20
    Date          : 2011-09-08
    
   This document presents a set of requirements and a framework for 
   providing a Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (PW). The requirements 
   identified in this document are related to architecture, signaling 
   and maintenance aspects of Point-to-Multipoint PW operation. They are 
   proposed as guidelines for the standardization of such mechanisms. 
   Among other potential applications Point-to-Multipoint PWs SHOULD be 
   used to optimize the support of multicast layer 2 services (Virtual 
   Private LAN Service and Virtual Private Multicast Service) as defined 
   in the Layer 2 Virtual Private Network Working Group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.