Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traceroute and Ping Message Extension
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Enke Chen
                          Alia K. Atlas
	Filename        : draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   This document specifies extensions to traceroute and ping techniques
   to enable their (probes) authentication, and to include requests for
   node specific information that the probe sender is interested in
   receiving from one or more nodes via the traceroute and ping replies.
   These extensions support UDP, TCP and ICMP types of traceroute and
   ping probes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-02.txt