Subject: I-D Action: draft-keeni-netext-pmipv6-tc-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:35:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Textual Conventions for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management
	Author(s)       : Glenn Mansfield Keeni
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-keeni-netext-pmipv6-tc-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-26

   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Proxy
   Mobile-IPv6 (PMIPv6) management information.  The intent is that
   these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in PMIPv6
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representation(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keeni-netext-pmipv6-tc-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keeni-netext-pmipv6-tc-mib-02.txt