Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 05:21:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of Client Failure in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Jia He
                          Han Li
                          Elisa Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   This document describes a Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
   protocol to propagate a client failure indication across an MPLS-TP
   network in the case that propagation of failure status in the client
   layer is not supported as required in [RFC5860].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-csf-02.txt