Subject: I-D Action: draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 08:31:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-Host Authentication for HIP Middleboxes
	Author(s)       : Tobias Heer
                          Klaus Wehrle
                          Miika Komu
	Filename        : draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-09-04

   The Host Identity Protocol [RFC5201] is a signaling protocol for
   secure communication, mobility, and multihoming that introduces a
   cryptographic namespace.  This document specifies an extension for
   HIP that enables middleboxes to unambiguously verify the identities
   of hosts that communicate across them.  This extension allows
   middleboxes to verify the liveness and freshness of a HIP association
   and, thus, to secure access control in middleboxes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-middle-auth-03.txt