Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 02:19:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Controlling Traffic Offloading Using Neighbor Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Yi Ding
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-09-12

   This specification defines an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol, which allows management of IPv6 traffic offloading to IPv4
   and moving IPv4 traffic away from a specific interface.  The
   specification updates the source and destination algorithms described
   in RFC 3484bis.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-02.txt