Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:35:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Glenn Mansfield Keeni
                          Kazuhide Koide
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Ryuji Wakikawa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2011-09-26

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB, for use with network management protocols
   in the Internet community.  In particular, the Proxy Mobile-IPv6 MIB
   can be used to monitor and control the mobile access gateway (MAG)
   and the local mobility anchor (LMA) functions of a Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 (PMIPv6) entity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netlmm-pmipv6-mib-07.txt