Subject: I-D Action: draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global HA to HA Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Ryuji Wakikawa
                          Romain Kuntz
                          Zhenkai Zhu
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   This document presents a revised version of the global HAHA protocol
   specification.  Global HAHA allows the deployment of Home Agents over
   the Internet for reliability, scalability and performance purposes.
   This version clarifies several issues that were vague in the original
   specification.  Global HAHA makes use of the signaling defined by the
   Home Agent Reliability protocol (HARP) although it is not designed to
   operate in conjunction with HARP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wakikawa-mext-global-haha-spec-02.txt