Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-bfd-somfdl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 02:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service-Oriented Mechanism for Fault Detection and Localization
	Author(s)       : Li Yiwei
                          Zhao Jihong
                          Wang Li
	Filename        : draft-li-bfd-somfdl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-14

   This document describes a Service-Oriented Mechanism for Fault
   Detection and Localization (SOMFDL). This mechanism brings up the
   concepts of &quot;Chord supplementary&quot; and &quot;QoS Trigger&quot;. By monitoring
   the real-time QoS level of the forward path, network can launch the
   mechanism when the QoS level cannot satisfy the requirement of
   service transmission, so that fault detection and localization can be
   realized. By designing related protocols, the manipuility of this
   mechanism can be guaranteed. Utilizing this mechanism, network can
   accomplish fault detection and localization in a time scale of
   milliseconds with a few datagram sent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-bfd-somfdl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-bfd-somfdl-00.txt