Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:41:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Independent Submission Editor Model
	Author(s)       : Nevil Brownlee
                          T. IAB
	Filename        : draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-09-25

   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the
   Independent Stream Editor (ISE).  The Independent Stream is one of
   the Stream Producers, with the ISE as its Stream Approver.  The ISE
   is overall responsible for activities within the Independent Stream,
   working with draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC
   Production Centre and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor.  The ISE
   is appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF
   Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-00.txt