Subject: I-D Action: draft-beauchamp-private-wire-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 03:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO package for Private Wire
	Author(s)       : Richard Beauchamp
                          Finlay Fraser
                          Chris Boulton
	Filename        : draft-beauchamp-private-wire-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-09-15

   Application level data exchanged using the SIP INFO method are
   supported and documented in specifications known as &#39;INFO Packages&#39;.
   This document defines functionality associated with Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) Private Wire functionality and creates an
   &#39;INFO Package&#39; for carrying such application level data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beauchamp-private-wire-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beauchamp-private-wire-02.txt