Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 19:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto-Configuration Extention in Virtual Aggregation
	Author(s)       : Li Cheng
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-05

   Auto-Configuration in Virtual Aggregation as specified in
   [I-D.ietf-grow-va-auto] requires configuration of a &quot;VP-range list&quot;
   in ASBRs connected to transit and peer ISPs.  These ASBRs simply tag
   some routes whose prefix falls within the VP-Range with a &quot;can-
   suppress&quot; tag to indicate whether these routes should be FIB
   installed.  This draft specified an extended auto-configuration
   mechanism in Virtual Aggregation to support the configuration of both
   &quot;VP-List&quot; and &quot;popular prefixes&quot;.  Specifically, based on this
   mechanism, the ratio of lost packets when VP routes fail could be
   minimized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt