Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-cdni-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDN Interconnect Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          David Ferguson
                          Grant Watson
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-cdni-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-09-12

   This document focuses on the CDNI Metadata interface, which enables
   the CDNI Metadata function in a Downstream CDN to obtain CDNI
   Metadata from an Upstream CDN so that the Downstream CDN can properly
   process and respond to Redirection Requests received over the CDNI
   Request Routing protocol and Request Routing and Content Requests
   received directly from User Agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-cdni-metadata-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jenkins-cdni-metadata-00.txt