Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 16:42:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol
	Author(s)       : Eran Hammer-Lahav
                          David Recordon
                          Dick Hardt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-21.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2011-09-04

   The OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
   behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction
   between the resource owner and the HTTP service, or by allowing the
   third-party application to obtain access on its own behalf.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-21.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-21.txt