Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Compressed IPFIX for smart meters in constrained networks

    Author(s)     : L. Braun, et al
    Filename      : draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-03.txt
    Pages         : 26
    Date          : 2011-09-22
    
   This document specifies the Compressed IPFIX protocol that serves for
   transmitting smart metering data in 6LoWPAN networks [RFC4944].
   Compressed IPFIX is derived from IPFIX [RFC5101] and adopted to the
   needs of constrained networks.  This documents specifies how the
   Compressed IPFIX Data and Template Records are transmitted in 6LoWPAN
   networks and how Compressed IPFIX data can be converted into
   uncompressed IPFIX data in a proxy device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-braun-core-compressed-ipfix-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.