Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Definitions of Managed Objects for VRRPv3

    Author(s)     : K. Tata
    Filename      : draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-10.txt
    Pages         : 29
    Date          : 2011-09-08
    
   This specification defines a portion of the Management Information
   Base (MIB) for use with SNMP-based network management.  In
   particular, it defines objects for configuring, monitoring, and
   controlling routers that employ the Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol Version 3 for both IPv4 and IPv6 as defined in RFC 5798.
   This memo obsoletes RFC 2787.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vrrp-unified-mib-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.