Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 11:27:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks
	Author(s)       : Daniel Popa
                          Jorjeta Jetcheva
                          Nicolas Dejean
                          Ruben Salazar
                          Jonathan W. Hui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-14

   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-02.txt