Subject: I-D Action: draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:30:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Margaret Salter
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-30

   The United States government has published guidelines for &quot;NSA Suite
   B Cryptography&quot; that defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
   national security applications.  This document defines a profile of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.2 that is fully compliant
   with Suite B.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salter-rfc5430bis-01.txt