Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Offset Indicating Option for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-09-16

   This document defines an Offset Indicating option (OI option)
   encapsulated within an IPv6 Options header.  An OI option can provide
   offset information to locate the end of the IPv6 header chain so that
   a node receiving an IPv6 packet is able to skip over the IP header
   chain and access the transport header or other protocol data unit
   directly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-01.txt