Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 02:21:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate Connectivity (ALTC) Attribute
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Hadriel Kaplan
                          Robert R Gilman
                          Simo Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-09-16

   This document proposes a mechanism which allows to carry multiple IP
   addresses, of different address families (e.g., IPv4, IPv6), in the
   same SDP offer.  The proposed attribute solves the backward
   compatibility problem which plagued ANAT, due to its syntax.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-03.txt