Subject: I-D Action: draft-parello-eman-definitions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 09:53:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : John Parello
	Filename        : draft-parello-eman-definitions-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-09-15

        This document contains definitions and terms used in the Energy
        Management Working Group. Each term contains a definition(s),
        example, and reference to a normative, informative or well know
        source. Terms originating in this draft should be either
        composed of or adapted from other terms in the draft with a
        source. The defined terms will then be used in other drafts as
        defined here.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parello-eman-definitions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parello-eman-definitions-01.txt