Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:01:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Xuehui Dai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-29

   This document specifies one function and describes a second function
   which are applicable to MPLS transport networks. The first function
   enables an operator to lock a transport path while the second enables
   an operator to set, in loopback, a given node along a transport path.
   This document also defines the extension to MPLS operation,
   administration, and maintenance (OAM) to perform the lock function.
   This document updates RFC 6371 section 7.1.1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt