Subject: I-D Action: draft-luby-uod-raptorq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 01:05:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Universal Object Delivery using RaptorQ
	Author(s)       : Michael Luby
                          Thomas Stockhammer
	Filename        : draft-luby-uod-raptorq-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   This document describes a Fully-Specified FEC scheme, identified by
   the FEC Encoding ID 7 (to be determined (tbd)), for Universal Object
   Delivery using the RaptorQ Forward Error Correction (FEC) Scheme for
   Object Delivery.  This document introduces a new FEC Payload ID,
   called the Universal Object Symbol Identifier (UOSI), and describes
   how to use the UOSI together with RaptorQ FEC Scheme to provide
   simplified and enhanced object delivery capabilities.  In particular,
   flexible and simple support is provided for basic object delivery,
   and support is also provided for unequal error protection (UEP)
   object delivery, for bundled object delivery, and for any combination
   of UEP and bundled object delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luby-uod-raptorq-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-luby-uod-raptorq-01.txt