Subject: I-D Action: draft-freed-media-type-regs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:45:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures
	Author(s)       : Ned Freed
                          John C. Klensin
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-freed-media-type-regs-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-09-05

   This document defines procedures for the specification and
   registration of media types for use in MIME and other Internet
   protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-media-type-regs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freed-media-type-regs-01.txt