Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:42:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Canonical Link Relation
	Author(s)       : Maile Ohye
                          Joachim Kupke
	Filename        : draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-11

   [RFC5988] specified a way to define relationships between links on
   the web.  This document describes a new type of such relationship,
   &quot;canonical,&quot; which designates the preferred URI from a set of
   identical or vastly similar ones.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   &lt;https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss&gt;).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-02.txt