Subject: I-D Action: draft-dec-stateless-4v6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 22:54:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless 4Via6 Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : Wojciech Dec
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Room 225, Main Building, Tsinghua University
                          Hui Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-dec-stateless-4v6-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-09-22

   This document presents an overview of the characteristics of
   stateless 4V6 solutions, alongside a assessment of the issues
   attributes.  The impact of translated or mapped tunnel transport
   modes is also presented in the broader context of other industry
   standard reference architectures and existing deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dec-stateless-4v6-03.txt