Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-sodp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 04:43:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP)
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-sodp-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   This document describes the Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP).
   SODP enables clients to access secure packages produced by a Key
   Management Systems (KMS).  Client access is ideally direct and web-
   based, but access via agents acting on behalf of clients is
   supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sodp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sodp-01.txt