Subject: I-D Action: draft-nourse-scep-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:13:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
                          Andrew Nourse
                          Jan Vilhuber
	Filename        : draft-nourse-scep-23.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol
   (SCEP), a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) communication protocol
   which leverages existing technology by using PKCS#7 and PKCS#10 over
   HTTP.  SCEP is the evolution of the enrollment protocol developed by
   VeriSign, Inc. for Cisco Systems, Inc. It now enjoys wide support in
   both client and a Certification Authority implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nourse-scep-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nourse-scep-23.txt