Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:00:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Auto-Configuration Extention in Virtual Aggregation
    Author(s)     : M. Sun, et al
    Filename      : draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2011-09-06
    
   Auto-Configuration in Virtual Aggregation as specified in
   [I-D.ietf-grow-va-auto] requires configuration of a "VP-range list"
   in ASBRs connected to transit and peer ISPs.  These ASBRs simply tag
   some routes whose prefix falls within the VP-Range with a "can-
   suppress" tag to indicate whether these routes should be FIB
   installed.  This draft specified an extended auto-configuration
   mechanism in Virtual Aggregation to support the configuration of both
   "VP-List" and "popular prefixes".  Specifically, based on this
   mechanism, the ratio of lost packets when VP routes fail could be
   minimized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-grow-va-auto-extensions-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.