Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 07:10:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPPP Over SOAP and HTTP
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Cartwright
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   The Session Peering Provisioning Protocol (SPPP) is an XML protocol
   that exists to enable the provisioning of session establishment data
   into Session Data Registries or SIP Service Provider data stores.
   Sending XML data structures over Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP)
   and HTTP(s) is a widely used, de-facto standard for messaging between
   elements of provisioning systems.  Therefore the combination of SOAP
   and HTTP(s) as a transport for SPPP is a natural fit.  The obvious
   benefits include leveraging existing industry expertise, leveraging
   existing standards, and a higher probability that existing
   provisioning systems can be more easily integrated with this
   protocol.  This document describes the specification for transporting
   SPPP XML structures over SOAP and HTTP(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-drinks-sppp-over-soap-05.txt