Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 12:50:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Reverse Metric TLV for Network Maintenance Events
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Tony Li
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-07-03

   This document describes an improved IS-IS neighbor management scheme
   which can be used to enhance network performance by allowing
   operators to quickly and accurately shift traffic away from a point-
   to-point or multi-access LAN interface by allowing one IS-IS router
   to signal to a second, adjacent IS-IS neighbor to adjust its IS-IS
   metric that should be used to temporarily reach the first IS-IS
   router during network maintenance events.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-00.txt