Subject: I-D Action: draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:26:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Security Framework: Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-09-08

   Web-based malware and attacks are proliferating rapidly on the
   Internet.  New web security mechanisms are also rapidly growing in
   number, although in an incoherent fashion.  This document provides a
   brief overview of the present situation and the various seemingly
   piece-wise approaches being taken to mitigate the threats.  It then
   provides an overview of requirements as presently being expressed by
   the community in various online and face-to-face discussions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-01.txt