Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:41:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) to compute service aware Label Switched Path (LSP).
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   In certain networks like financial information network (stock/
   commodity trading) and enterprises using cloud based applications,
   Latency (delay), Latency-Variation (jitter) and Packet loss is
   becoming a key requirement for path computation along with other
   constraints and metrics.  Latency, Latency-Variation and Packet Loss
   is associated with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between
   customers and service providers.

   [MPLS-SERVICE] describes MPLS architecture to allow latency, loss and
   jittering as properties.  [OSPF-TE-EXPRESS] describes mechanisms with
   which network performance information is distributed via OSPF.  This
   document describes the extension to PCEP to carry Latency, Latency-
   Variation and Loss as constraints for end to end path computation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-service-aware-00.txt