Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:46:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Francis Dupont
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-12

   This document identifies and analyzes several PCP failure scenarios.
   A procedure to retrieve the explicit dynamic mapping(s) from the PCP
   Server is proposed.  This procedure relies upon the use of a new PCP
   OpCode and Option: GET/NEXT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-02.txt