Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:28:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-09-27

   There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable to be
   able to dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary
   Nodes (BN) along with their domain information.  For that purpose,
   this document defines extensions to the Open Shortest Path First
   (OSPF) routing protocol for the advertisement of Boundary Node (BN)
   Discovery information within an OSPF area or within the entire OSPF
   routing domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-ospf-03.txt