Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:20:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Call Control UUI Service for SIP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP
	Author(s)       : Alan Johnston
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-09-29

   This document introduces the transport of call control related User
   to User Information (UUI) using the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), and develops several requirements for a new SIP mechanism.
   Some SIP sessions are established by or related to a non-SIP
   application.  This application may have information that needs to be
   transported between the SIP User Agents during session establishment.
   In addition to interworking with the ISDN UUI Service, this extension
   will also be used for native SIP endpoints requiring application UUI.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06.txt