Subject: I-D Action: draft-aboba-radext-wlan-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:39:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks
	Author(s)       : Bernard Aboba
                          Jouni Malinen
                          Paul Congdon
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-aboba-radext-wlan-14.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-26

   RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
   Dialin User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
   (LANs).  This document proposes additional attributes for use within
   IEEE 802 networks, as well as providing clarifications on the usage
   of the EAP-Key-Name attribute, updating RFC 4072.  The attributes
   defined in this document are usable both within RADIUS and Diameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboba-radext-wlan-14.txt