Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:25:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Requirements
	Author(s)       : Yingjie Gu
                          David A. Bryan
                          Yang Richard Yang
                          Richard Alimi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-09-28

   The target of DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) is to
   provide an open and standard in-network storage system for
   applications, primarily P2P (peer-to-peer) applications, to store,
   retrieve and manage their data.  This draft enumerates and explains
   requirements, not only for storage and retrieval, but also for data
   management, access control and resource control, that should be
   considered during the design and implementation of a DECADE system.
   These are requirements on the entire system; some of the requirements
   may eventually be implemented by an existing protocol with/without
   some extensions (e.g., a protocol used to read and write data from
   the storage system).  The requirements in this document are intended
   to ensure that the DECADE architecture includes all of the desired
   functionality for intended applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-reqs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-reqs-04.txt