Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 03:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Google Congestion Control for Real-Time Communication on the World Wide Web
	Author(s)       : Henrik Lundin
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-09-05

   This document describes two methods of congestion control when using
   real-time communications on the World Wide Web (RTCWEB); one sender-
   based and one receiver-based.

   It is published to aid the discussion on mandatory-to-implement flow
   control for RTCWEB applications; initial discussion is expected in
   the RTCWEB WG&#39;s mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt