Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-marf-abuse-reporting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 05:22:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Abuse Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-marf-abuse-reporting-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-09-03

   This documents covers issues of spam reporting by the general public.

   The Abuse Reporting Format (ARF) was originally developed for use by
   large operators.  However, abuse reporting is also useful for medium
   and small operators.  The need to automate abuse reporting originates
   from the volume of spam, not the size of the operators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-marf-abuse-reporting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vesely-marf-abuse-reporting-00.txt