Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-rfc6052-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 04:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Embedding Port Information in IPv4-Translatable IPv6 Prefixes and IPv4- Embedded IPv6 Addresses
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Nejc Skoberne
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-rfc6052-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   RFC6052 specifies the algorithmic translation of an IPv6 address to a
   corresponding IPv4 address, and vice versa.  In particular, RFC6052
   specifies the address format to build IPv4-converted and IPv4-
   translatable IPv6 addresses.  In order to be deployed in the context
   of stateless 4/6 solutions, RFC6052 should be updated so that IPv4-
   embedded IPv6 addresses convey the port information.  This document
   identifies a set of requirements to be taken into account when
   updating RFC6052 for that purpose.

   A companion effort, document at
   [I-D.bsd-softwire-stateless-port-index-analysis], is required to
   converge on one or a set of algorithms to be used by all stateless
   solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-rfc6052-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-rfc6052-update-00.txt