Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 06:24:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement of P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Ning Zong
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-09-25

   P2P streaming systems show more and more popularity in current
   Internet with proprietary protocols. This document identifies
   problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes standard signaling
   protocols called PPSP and discusses the scope and use cases of PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-05.txt