Subject: I-D Action: draft-murakami-softwire-4rd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:20:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Residual Deployment on IPv6 infrastructure - protocol specification
	Author(s)       : Tetsuya Murakami
                          Ole Troan
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-murakami-softwire-4rd-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-24

   This document specifies an automatic tunneling mechanism for
   providing IPv4 connectivity service to end users over a service
   provider&#39;s IPv6 network.  Key aspects include stateless operation,
   sharing of IPv4 addresses, and an algorithmic mapping between IPv4
   addresses and IPv6 tunnel endpoints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murakami-softwire-4rd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murakami-softwire-4rd-01.txt