Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 09:17:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of KCipher-2 in Transport Layer Security
	Author(s)       : Shinsaku Kiyomoto
                          Wook Shin
	Filename        : draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-09-30

   This document offers a set of new cipher suit specifications to
   support KCipher-2 encryption in the Transport Layer Security protocol.
   KCipher-2 is a stream cipher with a 128-bit key and a 128-bit
   initialization vector, which provides fast, efficient encryption and
   decryption.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-01.txt