Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:04:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for the PCE Communications Protocol (PCEP) When Requesting Point-to-Multipoint Services
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-09-19

   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
   modeling of the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
   (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and
   a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when point- to-
   multipoint services are requested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-p2mp-mib-03.txt