Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nihao-discoveryprotocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Nihao Discovery Protocol

    Author(s)     : A. Follestad
    Filename      : draft-nihao-discoveryprotocol-00.txt
    Pages         : 4
    Date          : 2011-09-01
    
  The Nihao Protocol is an open source protocol that uses the
  Extensible Markup Language (XML), and simple UDP datagram 
  exchange. It's designed for quick (and unencrypted by default)     
  discovery and communication with other devices on a local 
  network. This document will show you how the Nihao protocol 
  works internally, allowing you to write wrapper libraries on
  the protocol and implement it in your own applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nihao-discoveryprotocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.