Subject: I-D Action: draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 05:16:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP with TCP Friendly Rate Control
	Author(s)       : Ladan Gharai
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-06

   This memo specifies how the TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC) of RTP
   flows can be supported using the RTP/AVPF profile and the general RTP
   header extension mechanism.  AVPF feedback packets and RTP header
   extensions are defined to support the exchange of control information
   between RTP TFRC senders and receivers.  TFRC is an equation-based
   congestion control scheme for unicast flows operating in a best
   effort Internet environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gharai-avtcore-rtp-tfrc-01.txt