Subject: I-D Action: draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:06:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Aggregate Route Option for Dynamic Host Control Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6)
	Author(s)       : Shrinivas Joshi
	Filename        : draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   The Aggregate Route option provides a mechanism for a requestor to
   retrieve an aggregate route(s) from a DHCPv6 server using the
   information-request message.  The aggregate route is a single route
   representing multiple prefixes delegated by a DHCP server using
   Prefix Delegation, and maybe advertised using routing protocols
   instead of individual routes learnt from DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation.
   This document specifies the data contained in aggregate route option
   as well as the behavior of Requestor and DHCPv6 Server in requesting
   and processing of this option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-joshi-dhc-dhcpv6-aggr-route-opt-01.txt