Subject: I-D Action: draft-davis-urn-dece-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 07:29:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A URN Namespace for the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem
	Author(s)       : P. Davis
	Filename        : draft-davis-urn-dece-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is to be employed by the Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem
   (DECE), LLC. for naming persistent resources published by DECE,
   including XMLSchemas, resource definitions, terms, and other
   structures.  Management activities for these and other resource
   types, as well as their identifiers are provided by the DECE, LLC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-urn-dece-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-urn-dece-00.txt