Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ipsecme-anti-replay-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:57:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPsec anti-replay algorithm without bit-shifting
	Author(s)       : Xiangyang Zhang
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ipsecme-anti-replay-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-28

   This document presents an alternate method to do the anti-replay
   checks and updates for IP Authentication Header (AH) and
   Encapsulating Security Protocol (ESP).  The method defined
   in this document obviates the need for bit-shifting and it reduces
   the number of times anti-replay window is adjusted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ipsecme-anti-replay-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ipsecme-anti-replay-05.txt