Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:50:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Heartbeat Extension
	Author(s)       : Robin Seggelmann
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Michael Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-09-27

   This document describes the Heartbeat Extension for the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
   protocol.

   The Heartbeat Extension provides a new protocol for TLS/DTLS allowing
   the usage of keep-alive functionality without performing a
   renegotiation and a basis for path maximum transmission unit (PMTU)
   discovery for DTLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-dtls-heartbeat-03.txt