Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update of and Clarification to IANA Policy Definitions in BCP 26
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-27

   Section 4.1 of BCP 26 (RFC 5226) discusses possible IANA registration
   policies that might be used in documents with IANA actions, and
   defines some well-known policy terms.  This document clarifies the
   usage of these terms, and discourages the use of overly restrictive
   registration policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-00.txt