Subject: I-D Action: draft-bpw-pcp-proxy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 05:02:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Proxy Function
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Internet Systems Consortium
	Filename        : draft-bpw-pcp-proxy-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-12

   This document specifies the behavior of a PCP Proxy element, for
   instance embedded in Customer Premise routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bpw-pcp-proxy-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bpw-pcp-proxy-02.txt