Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Extending IPv6 Addressing with Port Sets
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Nejc Skoberne
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-09-08

   This document identifies a set of requirements to be taken into
   consideration in the design of stateless 4/6 solutions.  In
   particular, these requirements cover the way IPv4-embedded IPv6
   address and prefix are to be built when embedding the port
   information.

   A companion effort, documented at
   [I-D.bsd-softwire-stateless-port-index-analysis], is required to
   converge on one or a set of algorithms to be used by all stateless
   solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-requirements-00.txt