Subject: I-D Action: draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:39:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebSocket Transport for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   This document specifies a WebSocket subprotocol for a new transport
   in SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).  The WebSocket protocol enables
   two-way realtime communication between clients (typically web-based
   applications) and servers.  The main goal of this specification is to
   integrate the SIP protocol within web applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-rtcweb-sip-websocket-00.txt