Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 22:32:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Connection Establishment for Media Anchoring (CEMA) for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Staffan Blau
                          Eric Burger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   This document defines an Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
   extension, Connection Establishment for Media Anchoring (CEMA).
   Support of the extension is optional.  The extension allows
   middleboxes to anchor the MSRP connection, without the need for
   middleboxes to modify the MSRP messages, and thus also enables a
   secure end-to-end MSRP communication in networks where such
   middleboxes are deployed.  The document also defines a Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) attribute, a=msrp-cema, that MSRP
   endpoints use to indicate support of the CEMA extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-msrp-cema-02.txt