Subject: I-D Action: draft-srinivas-intarea-gre-gach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:58:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE Generic Associated Channel
	Author(s)       : Prashant Srinivas
                          Dan Frost
	Filename        : draft-srinivas-intarea-gre-gach-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-27

   RFC 5586 defines a Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) mechanism for
   MPLS paths that enables multiplexing of auxiliary traffic over such
   paths along with the user traffic they carry.  Such auxiliary traffic
   is commonly used for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   protocols that enable monitoring and management of the path.  This
   document describes the applicability of the G-ACh mechanism to
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srinivas-intarea-gre-gach-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srinivas-intarea-gre-gach-00.txt