Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:26:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The RPKI Ghostbusters Record
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-09-26

   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), resource
   certificates completely obscure names or any other information which
   might be useful for contacting responsible parties to deal with
   issues of certificate expiration, maintenance, roll-overs,
   compromises, etc.  This draft describes the RPKI Ghostbusters Record
   containing human contact information which may be verified
   (indirectly) by a CA certificate.  The data in the record are those
   of a severely profiled vCard.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-14.txt