Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:21:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revised Error Handling for BGP Updates from External Neighbors
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-30

   In this document we partially revise the error handling of an UPDATE
   message from an external BGP neighbor.  The essence of the revision
   is to avoid resetting an external BGP session by using the &quot;treat-as-
   withdraw&quot; approach when the entire NLRI field of a malformed UPDATE
   message can be parsed successfully.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ebgp-error-handling-01.txt