Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:03:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extentions to Exchange MPLS-TP Tunnel Numbers
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-15

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document
   [I-D.ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers] introduce two tunnel numbers, A1-
   Tunnel_Num and Z9-Tunnel_Num, which allow a compact format for
   Maintenance Entity Point Identifier (MEP_ID).  For some Operation,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) functions, such as Connectivity
   Verification (CV) [I-D.ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi], source MEP_ID MUST be
   inserted in the OAM packets, so that the peer endpoint can compare
   the received and expected MEP_IDs to judge whether there is a
   mismatch, which means that the two MEP nodes need to pre-store each
   other&#39;s MEP_IDs.

   The specification of setting up co-routed bidirectional LSP is
   described in the document [RFC3473], which does not introduce the
   locally configured tunnel number on the tunnel endpoint.  This
   document defines the Connection object to exchange the tunnel
   numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-00.txt