Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 03:57:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Offset Indicating Option for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-09-09

   This document defines an Offset Indicating option (OI option)
   encapsulated within the IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Options header.  An OI option
   can provide offset information to locate the end of the IPv6 header
   chain so that a node receiving an IPv6 packet is able to skip over
   the IP header chain and access the transport header or other protocol
   data unit directly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-6man-offset-option-00.txt