Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Xuehui Dai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-15

     This document specifies one function and describes a second
     function which are applicable to MPLS transport networks. The first
     function enables an operator to lock a transport path while the
     second enables an operator to set, in loopback, a given node along
     a transport path. This document also defines the extension to MPLS
     operation, administration, and maintenance (OAM) to perform the
     lock function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-05.txt