Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-opsawg-natmib-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:17:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-perreault-opsawg-natmib-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2011-09-05

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for configuration as well as monitoring
   of a device capable of NAT function.  This memo is a revision of the
   previous NAT-MIB [RFC4008] to take into account new types of NAT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-opsawg-natmib-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-opsawg-natmib-bis-00.txt