Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:10:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2P Streaming Protocol (PPSP) Requirements
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Victor Pascual
                          Carl Williams
                          Lin Xiao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-09-20

   The objective of the PPSP work is to standardize the key signaling
   protocols that apply to tracker and peers in a Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
   streaming system.  These protocols are called PPSP.  This document
   enumerates the requirements for the PPSP, which should be considered
   when designing PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-reqs-04.txt