Subject: I-D Action: draft-heer-hip-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 08:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Identifiers for HIP
	Author(s)       : Tobias Heer
                          Hanno Wirtz
                          Samu Varjonen
	Filename        : draft-heer-hip-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-09-04

   The Host Identity Protocol [RFC5201] is a signaling protocol for
   secure communication, mobility, and multihoming that introduces a
   cryptographic namespace.  This document specifies an extension for
   HIP that enables HIP end-hosts and HIP-aware middleboxes to announce
   services to HIP hosts during a HIP Base EXchange (BEX) or HIP update.
   Service providers are able to specify the type and requirements of a
   service; clients can then decide to agree on the terms of service.
   This allows the service provider to verify the accordance of the
   client with the service conditions while the client is able to verify
   the authenticity of the used service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-service-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-heer-hip-service-01.txt