Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 02:27:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for DV (IEC 61834) Video
	Author(s)       : Katsushi Kobayashi
                          Kazuhiro Mishima
                          Stephen L. Casner
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-12

   This document specifies the packetization scheme for encapsulating
   the compressed digital video data streams commonly known as &quot;DV&quot; into
   a payload format for the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).  This
   document obsoletes RFC 3189.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-payload-rfc3189bis-02.txt