Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:05:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GDOI Generic Message Authentication Code Policy
	Author(s)       : Brian Weis
                          Sheela Rowles
	Filename        : draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   A number of IETF signaling and routing applications require a set of
   devices to share the same policy and keying material and include a
   message authentication code in their protocols packets for
   authentication .  It is often beneficial for this keying material to
   be chosen dynamically using a group key management protocol.  This
   memo describes the policy required for the Group Domain of
   Interpretation (GDOI) group key management system to distribute a
   message authentication code key and associated policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-weis-gdoi-mac-tek-03.txt