Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:36:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Grant Watson
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-22

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   footprint and the end-user experience of a content delivery service,
   at a reasonable cost.  This document outlines real world use-cases
   (not technical solutions) for interconnecting CDNs.  It can be used
   to provide guidance to the CDNI WG about the interconnection
   arrangements to be supported and to validate the requirements of the
   various CDNI interfaces.

   This document describes a number of use cases that motivate CDN
   Interconnection.  It represents a work in progress and may be
   extended later to cover additional use-cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-00.txt