Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:32:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HO from 3GPP to a trusted non-3GPP access
	Author(s)       : Guoyan Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-09-28

   This document defines a new option that can be used by DHCP clients
   to send to DHCP servers.  This new option includes some sub-options.
   It also defines standard parameter format and code so that there will
   be no ambiguity in interoperating the information being exchanged.
   It may be used for scenarios interworking with non-3GPP and 3GPP
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dhc-ho-00.txt