Subject: I-D Action: draft-nsri-ipsecme-aria-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 00:40:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The ARIA Cipher Algorithm and Its Use with IPsec
	Author(s)       : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Je-Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-nsri-ipsecme-aria-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-09-15

   This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm in
   conjunction with several different modes of operation within IKE and
   IPsec.  It describes the use of ARIA in CBC, CTR, GCM and CCM modes
   to encrypt and/or authenticate IKE and ESP traffic.  It also
   describes the use of ARIA in XCBC, CMAC, and GMAC modes to
   authenticate IKE, ESP and AH traffic.  The use of ARIA in XCBC and
   CMAC modes for pseudorandom functions is also included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-ipsecme-aria-ipsec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-ipsecme-aria-ipsec-00.txt