Subject: I-D Action: draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 04:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interface description with WADL in CoRE
	Author(s)       : Matthieu Vial
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-09-09

   This document provides guidelines to use the Web Application
   Description Language (WADL) in Constrained RESTful environments.  The
   document mainly focuses on how to combine WADL with the CoRE Link
   Format to describe a REST interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-link-format-wadl-01.txt