Subject: I-D Action: draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 07:56:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
	Author(s)       : Helia Pouyllau
                          Remi Theillaud
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-09-29

   This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the possible
   PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this draft
   extends error and notification types in order to associate predefined
   PCEP behaviors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pouyllau-pce-enhanced-errors-03.txt