Subject: I-D Action: draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:30:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Bernard Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   This document defines extensions to the CalDAV &quot;calendar-access&quot;
   feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling
   transactions with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document
   defines the &quot;calendar-auto-schedule&quot; feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-10.txt