Subject: I-D Action: draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 00:38:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPFIX Information Elements for Flow Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-09-08

   There is a need to be able to quantify and report the performance of
   network applications and the network service in handling user data.
   This performance data provides information essential in validating
   service level agreements, fault isolation as well as early warnings
   of greater problems.  This document describes IPFIX Information
   Elements related to performance measurement of network based
   applications.  In addition, to the performance information several
   non-metric information elements are also included to provide greater
   context to the reports.  The measurements use audio/video
   applications as a base but are not restricted to these class of
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-01.txt