Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 03:26:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Path Routing for Dynamic Multi-Segment Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Pranjal Dutta
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-22

   Dynamic Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) setup through an explicit
   path may be required to provide a simple solution for 1:1 protection
   with diverse primary and backup MS-PWs for a service, or to enable
   controlled signaling (strict or loose) for special MS-PWs.  This
   document describes the extensions and procedures necessary for
   setting up of dynamic MS-PWs through explicit path routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-00.txt