Subject: I-D Action: draft-chown-homenet-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Networking Architecture for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Tim Chown
                          Jason Weil
                          Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-chown-homenet-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-09-21

   This text describes the evolving networking technology within small
   &quot;residential home&quot; networks.  The goal of this memo is to define the
   architecture for IPv6-based home networking.  The text highlights the
   impact of IPv6 on home networking, and illustrates some topology
   scenarios.  The architecture shows how standard IPv6 mechanisms and
   addressing can be employed in home networking, lists a number of
   principles that should apply, and outlines the need for specific
   protocol extensions for certain additional functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-homenet-arch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-homenet-arch-00.txt