Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 05:45:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practice for Communications Services in support of Emergency Calling
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          James Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-19.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-09-02

   The IETF and other standards organization have efforts targeted at
   standardizing various aspects of placing emergency calls on IP
   networks.  This memo describes best current practice on how devices,
   networks and services using IETF protocols should use such standards
   to make emergency calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-19.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-phonebcp-19.txt