Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ellermann-opensearch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:00:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The application/opensearchdescription+xml media type

    Author(s)     : F. Ellermann
    Filename      : draft-ellermann-opensearch-02.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-10-31
    
   This draft suggests to register the
   application/opensearchdescription+xml media type for OpenSearch
   descriptions.  Atom and XHTML <link rel="search" .../> elements are
   examples where this media type is used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-opensearch-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.