Subject: I-D Action: draft-snyder-trust-relationships-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Survey of Trust Models and Relationships in Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : Joel Snyder
                          Karen O&#39;Donoghue
                          Melinda Shore
	Filename        : draft-snyder-trust-relationships-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document reviews common Internet protocols and discusses how
   each protocol establishes, maintains, and tears down trust
   relationships within the protocol.  This document includes discussion
   of &quot;meta&quot; trust issues, including extra-protocol trust creation,
   management, and destruction.  In cases where specific issues related
   to establishment of trust have been documented, these are discussed
   as well.  By examining both similarities and differences between
   different protocols, this document can help protocol designers and
   maintainers in IETF working groups learn from successful (and un-
   successful) Internet protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snyder-trust-relationships-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snyder-trust-relationships-00.txt