Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:57:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protection Mechanisms for Label Distribution Protocol P2MP/MP2MP Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Emily Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Service providers continue to deploy real-time multicast applications
   using Multicast LDP (mLDP) across MPLS networks.  There is a clear
   need to protect these real-time applications and to provide the
   shortest switching times in the event of failure.  This document
   outlines the requirements, describes the protection mechanisms
   available, and where neccessary proposes extensions to facilitate
   mLDP P2MP and MP2MP LSP protection within an MPLS network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-00.txt