Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:57:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deploying mLDP through p2p LSP Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Emily Chen
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be used to set up Point-to-
   Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched
   Paths.  The existing specification for this functionality assumes
   that a pair of LDP neighbors which support the P2MP/MP2MP capability
   are directly connected.  However, the real deployment may not have
   all the nodes along the LSP path to be P2MP/MP2MP capable so that the
   CapEx of the deployment can be reduced or the deployment of the LDP
   P2MP/MP2MP can be in phases instead of updating the whole network.
   This document provides a solution for finding the first upstream node
   which supports the LDP P2MP/MP2MP along the path from the current
   node to the root node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-00.txt