Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 22:10:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for the Codec Development Within the IETF
	Author(s)       : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Slava Borilin
                          Koen Vos
                          Christopher Montgomery
                          Raymond (Juin-Hwey) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-02

   This document provides general guidelines for work on developing and
   specifying a codec within the IETF.  These guidelines cover the
   development process, evaluation, requirements conformance, and
   intellectual property issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-05.txt