Subject: I-D Action: draft-takahashi-mile-sci-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 22:25:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-takahashi-mile-sci-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to facilitate enriched
   cybersecurity information exchange among cybersecurity entities by
   embedding structured information formatted by specifications,
   including CAPEC[TM], CEE[TM], CPE[TM], CVE(R), CVRF, CVSS, CWE[TM],
   CWSS[TM], ISO/IEC 19770-2, OCIL, OVAL(R), XCCDF, and XDAS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takahashi-mile-sci-01.txt