Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:43:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RADIUS Attribute, Binding and Profiles for SAML
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies a RADIUS attribute, binding and two profiles
   for the Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML).  The attribute
   provides RADIUS encapsulation of SAML protocol messages, while the
   binding describes the transport of this attribute, and the SAML
   protocol messages within, using RADIUS.  The profiles describe the
   application of this binding for Abfab authentication and assertion
   query/request.  The SAML RADIUS attribute and binding are defined
   generically to permit application in other scenarios, such as network
   access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-02.txt