Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-atoca-escape-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:42:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encoding of Secure Common Alert Protocol Entities (ESCAPE)
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-atoca-escape-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-05

   Recipients of emergency alerts need to be able to verify that an
   alert they receive was issued by an authorized source.  The Common
   Alerting Protocol (CAP) provides a standard way of encoding alert
   information, but does not provide any security features that would
   support authentication of alert originators.  This document describes
   a security wrapper for Common Alerting Protocol objects to allow
   alerts to be signed by alert originators.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-atoca-escape-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-atoca-escape-00.txt