Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-abfab-fcla-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:27:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Federated Cross-Layer Access
	Author(s)       : Yinxing Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-abfab-fcla-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   Network stratum and application stratum form a federation to
   faciliate user&#39;s access.  Network operator acts as Identity Provider
   (IdP), and application reuses underlying network&#39;s security
   capabilities to simlify application&#39;s access.  This document is to
   introduce such federated cross-layer access use case and message
   flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-abfab-fcla-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-abfab-fcla-01.txt