Subject: I-D Action: draft-ellermann-spf-eai-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:39:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender Policy Framework: Email Address Internationalization
	Author(s)       : Frank Ellermann
	Filename        : draft-ellermann-spf-eai-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   UTF8SMTP is an extension of SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
   allowing the use of UTF-8 in the SMTP envelope for EAI (Email Address
   Internationalization) and message headers.  This memo discusses the
   consequences for SPF (Sender Policy Framework).

Editorial note

   This note, the IANA considerations [iana], and the document history
   [history] should be removed before publication.  For some imported
   terms in [terms] the sources have to be fixed when the RFCs got their
   numbers.  The draft can be discussed on the SPF-Discuss mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-spf-eai-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-spf-eai-05.txt