Subject: I-D Action: draft-picconi-alto-home-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:15:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO home proxy
	Author(s)       : Fabio Picconi
	Filename        : draft-picconi-alto-home-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   This documents discusses the use of ALTO proxies running on home
   devices such as gateways or home NAS servers. An ALTO home proxy
   caches ALTO information obtained from an origin ALTO server, and uses
   that information to serve queries originating from the home network.
   ALTO home proxies reduce ALTO traffic and query latency, improve
   scalability, and enhance user privacy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-picconi-alto-home-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-picconi-alto-home-proxy-00.txt