Subject: I-D Action: draft-howlett-radsec-knp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 10:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Negotiation Protocol (KNP)
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-howlett-radsec-knp-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   The Key Negotiation Protocol enables an untrusting RADIUS client and
   RADIUS server to derive a key by reference to a mutually trusted
   actor called the Introducer.  This key may subsequently be used for
   one of two purposes.  First, it can credential a TLS PSK ciphersuite
   applied to a RadSec connection between the RADIUS client and RADIUS
   server; or secondly, to establish a trust relationship between the
   RADIUS client and a second Introducer that is trusted by the first
   Introducer.

   The composition of these capabilities enables a RADIUS client to
   establish a RadSec connection with any RADIUS server with whom it
   shares a direct or indirect trust relationship via one or more
   Introducers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howlett-radsec-knp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howlett-radsec-knp-02.txt