Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-softwire-divi-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:31:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : dIVI-pd: Dual-Stateless IPv4/IPv6 Translation with Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-xli-softwire-divi-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document presents the address specifications and deployment
   considerations of address-sharing dual stateless IPv4/IPv6
   translation with prefix delegation (dIVI-pd).  The dIVI-pd keeps the
   features of stateless, end-to-end address transparency and
   bidirectional-initiated communications of the original stateless
   IPv4/IPv6 translation, while it can utilize the IPv4 addresses more
   effectively.  In addition, it does not require the DNS64 and ALG, and
   can be used with prefix delegation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-softwire-divi-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xli-softwire-divi-pd-00.txt