Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traceroute and Ping Message Extension
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Enke Chen
                          Alia K. Atlas
	Filename        : draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies extensions to traceroute and ping techniques
   to facilitate addition application information to be carried in UDP,
   TCP and ICMP traceroute probe messages and ICMP echo request and
   reply messages.  This proposal also allows the receiver to
   authenticate the source of the traceroute and ping senders.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-03.txt