Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:24:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : State Migration
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Yang Jingtao
                          Li Chen
                          Xu Huiyang
                          Li Kai
                          Fan Yongbing
                          Zhuo Zhiqiang
                          Liu Ming
	Filename        : draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   While Virtual Machine (VM) lively migrate around, not only the OS,
   memory, and the states on Hypervisor need to be migrated with VM, but
   also the states on the network side, e.g. on Firewall.  Otherwise,
   the running services on the migrated VM could be disrupted, even
   stopped, In this draft, we describe the background and use cases of
   this proposal.  We also raise a clear scope for the proposal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-01.txt