Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-so-vpn4dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:45:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Requirements of Layer 3 Virtual Private Network for Data Centers
    Author(s)     : D. McDysan, et al
    Filename      : draft-so-vpn4dc-00.txt
    Pages         : 7
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
This contribution addresses service provider requirements to 
provide host-to-host connectivity through Layer 3 Virtual 
Private Networks (L3VPNs).  It describes the use cases and 
the characteristics of hosts in data centers automatically 
joining the L3VPN.  It specifies the requirements on how to 
maintain and manage such host-to-host connectivity through 
L3VPN, so that automated provisioning, monitoring, and 
reporting of the cloud services can be achieved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vpn4dc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.