Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:04:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT64 Operational Considerations
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The document has summarized NAT64 usages on different modes, in which
   NAT64 may serve for a large-scale network or would give enterprise or
   residential service opportunities to be accessed by IPv6 remote
   subscribers.  The document has described different operations for
   each usage and proposed operational considerations for each
   particular NAT64-mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-cpe-03.txt