Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) for RTP over UDP
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Colin Perkins
                          Piers O&#39;Hanlon
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-05.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo specifies how Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) can be
   used with the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) running over UDP,
   using RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) as a feedback mechanism.  It
   defines a new RTCP Extended Report (XR) block for periodic ECN
   feedback, a new RTCP transport feedback message for timely reporting
   of congestion events, and a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
   (STUN) extension used in the optional initialization method using
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  Signalling and
   procedures for negotiation of capabilities and initialization methods
   are also defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-ecn-for-rtp-05.txt