Subject: I-D Action: draft-mext-park-vnemo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 18:10:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Differentiation Using Virtualization of Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : Eunkyoung Paik
                          Chulhyun Park
	Filename        : draft-mext-park-vnemo-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   A mobile network can be multihomed as described in [RFC4980].  This
   document describes the experimental result of service differentiation
   using multihoming with multiple prefixes.  The multiple prefixes in
   IPv6 NEMO implements multiple virtual mobile networks on a single
   physical NEMO.  The multiple virtual mobile networks provide service
   differentiation on a single mobile network.  Each mobile network node
   inside the mobile network prioritizes for service differenciation.
   It can be differenciated among the virutal mobile networks or
   forwarding traffic from each virtual mobile network to different
   access networks.  In this experiment, a mobile router with multiple
   interfaces can make connection to several access networks
   simultaneoulsly.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mext-park-vnemo-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mext-park-vnemo-03.txt