Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:04:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the RPKI-Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Bert Wijnen
                          Keyur Patel
                          Michael Baer
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes objects used for monitoring
   the RPKI Router protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-protocol-mib-02.txt