Subject: I-D Action: draft-campagna-suitee-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:12:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Cryptographic Suite for Embedded Systems (SuiteE)
	Author(s)       : Matthew Campagna
                          Greg Zaverucha
	Filename        : draft-campagna-suitee-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   This document describes a cryptographic suite of algorithms ideal for
   constrained embedded systems.  It uses the existing IEEE 802.15.4
   standard as a starting point, builds upon existing embedded
   cryptographic primitives and suggests additional elliptic curve
   cryptography (ECC) algorithms and curves.  The goal is to define a
   complete suite of algorithms ideal for embedded systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campagna-suitee-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-campagna-suitee-02.txt