Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:38:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leaf discovery mechanism for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Kebo Liu
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes a mechanism for a root node to discover the
   leaf nodes of an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.  Such kind of function
   could be used for multiplexing/aggregating root initiated and leaf
   initiated application which will use mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.
   Examples of root initiated applications are P2MP PW
   [I-D.ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast [I-D.ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast],
   L3VPN multicast [I-D.ietf-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast].  And examples of leaf
   initiated applications are statically configured mLDP based P2MP/
   MP2MP LSP, mLDP in-band signaling
   [I-D.ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-03.txt