Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:17:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Dean Cheng
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP/MPLS backbone. These VPNs can be operated using BGP/MPLS
   and a single provider edge (PE) node may provide access to multiple
   customer sites belonging to different VPNs.

   The VPNs may support a number of customer services including RSVP and
   RSVP-TE traffic. This document describes how to support RSVP-TE
   between customer sites when a single PE supports multiple VPNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-04.txt