Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol
	Author(s)       : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Gu Yingjie
                          Jinwei Xia
                          David A. Bryan
                          Joao P. Taveira
                          Deng Lingli
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document outlines the functionality required for an HTTP-based
   P2P Streaming Tracker Protocol, including requirements, functional
   entities and architecture, components, message flows, with detailed
   message processing instructions using an HTTP/XML encoding, the
   respective parameters, methods, and message formats, formal syntax
   and semantics. The PPSP Tracker Protocol proposed in this document
   extends the capabilities of PPSP to support adaptive and scalable
   video and 3D video, for Video On Demand (VoD) and Live video
   services. The Tracker Protocol is an application-level protocol for
   peers to publish/request content, provide peer lists to peers and
   peer status to Trackers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-06.txt