Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-tcp-ao-extensions-for-karp-kmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:40:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP-AO extensions for KARP-KMP
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-tcp-ao-extensions-for-karp-kmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document discusses the possible extensions for TCP
   Authentication Option (TCP-AO) to better integrate and maximize the
   benefits, when deployed with Key Management Protocols (KMPs).  TCP-AO
   as defined in RFC5925 can obtain master key from KMP and uses a Key
   Derivation Function (KDF) to generate traffic keys to protect the TCP
   sessions.  In this mode, not all the benefits from the KMP can be
   realized.  This document introduces an alternative approach for
   TCP-AO that allows TCP-AO to realize all the operational and security
   benefits from the deployed KMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-tcp-ao-extensions-for-karp-kmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-tcp-ao-extensions-for-karp-kmp-00.txt