Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:20:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: S-PMSI Join Extensions for mLDP-Created Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Yiqun Cai
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   The specification for Multicast Virtual Private Networks (MVPN)
   contains an option that allows UDP-based &quot;S-PMSI Join&quot; messages to be
   used to bind particular customer multicast flows to particular
   tunnels through a service provider&#39;s network.  This document extends
   the MVPN specification so that these options can be used when the
   tunnel through the provider&#39;s network are Point-to-Multipoint Label
   Switched Paths.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-spmsi-joins-mldp-03.txt