Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:06:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Packet Sampling
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the IPFIX SELECTOR MIB
   module [I-D.dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis].  For IPFIX implementations that
   use packet Sampling (PSAMP) techniques as described in [RFC5475],
   this memo defines the PSAMP MIB module containing managed objects for
   providing information on applied packet selection functions and their
   parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-psamp-mib-04.txt