Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-sdnp-flow-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:26:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic classification, filtering and redirection for end-system IP VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Ping Pan
                          Amit Shukla
	Filename        : draft-marques-sdnp-flow-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-10

   When IP VPNs are used to interconnect end-systems
   [I-D.marques-l3vpn-end-system] it may be desirable to introduce
   traffic control rules at a finer level of granularity than an IP
   destination address.

   This document extends the end-system IP VPN specification with
   support for fine grain traffic classification, filtering and
   redirection rules.  It applies the existing BGP IP VPN flow
   specification dissemination mechanism [RFC5575] to end-system IP VPNs
   in order to provide the ability to control IP packets that match a
   specific pattern, which may include fields other than the IP
   destination address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-sdnp-flow-spec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-sdnp-flow-spec-00.txt