Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 03:00:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Benoit Claise
                          Paul Aitken
                          Jeff Meyer
	Filename        : draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 172
	Date            : 2011-10-10

This memo defines an information model for the IP Flow Information
eXport (IPFIX) protocol.  It is used by the IPFIX protocol for encoding
measured traffic information and information related to the traffic
Observation Point, the traffic Metering Process, and the Exporting
Process.  Although developed for the IPFIX protocol, the model is
defined in an open way that easily allows using it in other protocols,
interfaces, and applications.  This document obsoletes RFC 5102.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-claise-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-00.txt