Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:47:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Management for Pairwise Routing Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Brian Weis
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   When running routing protocols such as BGP or RSVP-TE, two routers
   need to exchange routing messages in a unicast (one-to-one) fashion.
   In order to authenticate these messages using symmetric cryptography,
   a secret key needs to be established.  This document defines a Router
   Key Management Protocol for establishing and managing such keys for
   routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-00.txt