Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases and Interpretation of RPKI Objects for Issuers and Relying Parties
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document provides use cases, directions, and interpretations for
   organizations and relying parties when creating or encountering RPKI
   object scenarios in the public RPKI.  All of the above are discussed
   here in relation to the Internet routing system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-usecases-03.txt