Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 07:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended IPv6 Addressing for Encoding Port Range
	Author(s)       : Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document discusses an extension of the algorithmic translation
   between IPv4 and IPv4-translatable IPv6 addresses.  The extended
   address format contains transport-layer port range information which
   allows several IPv6 nodes to share a single IPv4 address with each
   node managing a different range of ports.  This address format
   extension can be used for IPv4/IPv6 translation, as well as IPv4 over
   IPv6 tunneling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcx-address-fmt-extension-02.txt