Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:56:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Josh Howlett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This document defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to be
   employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) when using the EAP mechanism.
   Through the GS2 family of mechanisms, these protocols also define how
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL, RFC 4422)
   applications use the Extensible Authentication Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-03.txt