Subject: I-D Action: draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 10:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Item and Collection Link Relations
	Author(s)       : Mike Amundsen
	Filename        : draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-08

   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] standardized a means of indicating the
   relationships between resources on the Web. This specification
   defines a pair of reciprocal link relation types that may be used to
   express the relationship between a collection and its members.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   &lt;https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss&gt;).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-03.txt