Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:44:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing SIP Requests with ENUM
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
                          Colin Pons
                          Pierce Gorman
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   A common ENUM use-case is for hop-by-hop or domain-by-domain
   &quot;routing&quot; of SIP requests, using private DNS trees and servers.
   This document describes this use-case, and a mechanism for a source-
   based query/answer mechanism for such.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-enum-sip-routing-04.txt