Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 02:26:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : API Requirements for RTCWEB-enabled Browsers
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
                          Dan Burnett
                          Neil Stratford
                          Tim Panton
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   This document discusses the advantages and disadvantages of several
   proposed approaches to what type of API and architectural model
   RTCWeb Browsers should expose and use.  The document then defines
   the requirements for an API that treats the Browser as a library and
   interface as opposed to a self-contained application agent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt