Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:09:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dietz
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Benoit Claise
                          Gerhard Muenz
	Filename        : draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document defines managed objects for IP Flow Information eXport
   (IPFIX).  These objects provide information for monitoring IPFIX
   Exporters and IPFIX Collectors including the basic configuration
   information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dkcm-ipfix-rfc5815bis-00.txt