Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:29:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Controlling Traffic Offloading Using Neighbor Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Yi Ding
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This specification defines an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol, which allows management of IPv6 traffic offloading to IPv4
   and moving IPv4 traffic away from a specific interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-03.txt