Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wang-decade-drp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:30:08 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An HTTP-based DECADE Resource Protocol

    Author(s)     : R. Yang, et al
    Filename      : draft-wang-decade-drp-00.txt
    Pages         : 17
    Date          : 2011-10-25

   This document explores the design of an HTTP-based DECADE Resource
   Protocol (DRP), which can be used for content and resource management
   between a DECADE Client and a DECADE Server, or between two DECADE
   Servers. We identify the function entities, and present initial
   protocol message flow and syntax design. The purpose of this document
   is to get design discussions started, not to provide a complete
   solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-decade-drp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.