Subject: I-D Action: draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:50:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Although PCEP explicitly makes no assumptions regarding the
   information available to the PCE, it also makes no provisions for
   synchronization or PCE control of timing and sequence of path
   computations within and across PCEP sessions.  This document
   describes a set of extensions to PCEP to enable this functionality,
   providing stateful control of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-01.txt