Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:34:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Daniel V. Bailey
                          Matthew Campagna
                          Robert Dugal
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
   authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
   implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.
   The ciphersuites defined in this document use Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography (ECC), and are intended for use in networks with limited
   bandwidth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-02.txt