Subject: I-D Action: draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:50:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: Cryptographic Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Boku Kihara
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies some cryptographic algorithms which will be
   used for the Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text
   Transport Protocol (HTTP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oiwa-http-mutualauth-algo-01.txt