Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:25:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Jungsoo Park
                          Ning Kong
                          Noel Crespi
	Filename        : draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things and
   several characteristics of objects. In addition, this document
   specifies problems considering technical issues for the IoT. Based on
   this, this document discusses a new architectural framework in order
   to solve problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-03.txt