Subject: I-D Action: draft-abdo-hostid-tcpopt-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 07:51:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HOST_ID TCP Options: Implementation &amp; Preliminary Test Results
	Author(s)       : Elie Abdo
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jaqueline Queiroz
	Filename        : draft-abdo-hostid-tcpopt-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   This memo documents the implementation of the HOST_ID TCP Options.
   It also discusses the preliminary results of the tests that have been
   conducted to assess the technical feasibility of the approach as well
   as its scalability.  Several HOST_ID TCP options have been
   implemented and tested.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abdo-hostid-tcpopt-implementation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-abdo-hostid-tcpopt-implementation-00.txt