Subject: I-D Action: draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 07:32:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for the Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol (Shim6)
	Author(s)       : Joe Abley
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2011-10-10

   This document discusses the applicability of the Shim6 IPv6 protocol
   and associated support protocols and mechanisms to provide site
   multihoming capabilities in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garcia-shim6-applicability-01.txt