Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-decade-ni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Named Information (ni) URI Scheme: Core Syntax
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Christian Dannewitz
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-farrell-decade-ni-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document defines a URI-based name form that identifies a named
   object via hash-based binding.  The URI name form defined is intended
   for use in applications that need to uniquely identify resources in a
   location-independent way such as accessing in-network storage
   (DECADE), information-centric networking and more generally.  The
   format is designed to support a strong link to the referenced object
   such that the referenced object may be authenticated to the same
   degree as the reference to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-00.txt