Subject: I-D Action: draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mulplexing Extension for WebSockets
	Author(s)       : John A. Tamplin
                          Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   The WebSocket Protocol [WS] requires a new transport connection for
   every WebSocket connection.  This presents a scalability problem when
   many clients connect to the same server, and is made worse by having
   multiple clients running in different tabs of the same user agent.
   This extension provides a way for separate logical WebSocket
   connections to share an underlying transport connection.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-00.txt