Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:04:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Peer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Yingjie Gu
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          David A. Bryan
                          Joao P. Taveira
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document presents the architecture of the PPSP Peer protocol
   outlining the functional entities, message flows and message
   processing instructions, with the respective parameters.  The PPSP
   Peer Protocol proposed in this document extends the capabilities of
   PPSP to support adaptive and scalable video and 3D video, for Video
   On Demand (VoD) and Live video services.  The protocol messages
   formal syntax and semantics, methods, and formats are presented for
   both Binary and HTTP/XML encoded formats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-peer-protocol-03.txt