Subject: I-D Action: draft-qxhuang-ecdcs-gis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 23:39:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Novel Emergency Command and Dispatch Communication System Based on Geographic Information
	Author(s)       : Western Mining Company Limited
	Filename        : draft-qxhuang-ecdcs-gis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-09-13

   This document describes a novel Emergency Command and Dispatch
   Communication System (ECDCS), which is designed based on Geographic
   Information System (GIS). To begin with, some related intelligent
   notions are overviewed and the scheduling system is proposed.
   Then, the architecture of wisdom network is proposed. Finally,
   Function of each part of system is also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qxhuang-ecdcs-gis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qxhuang-ecdcs-gis-00.txt