Subject: I-D Action: draft-bajko-atoca-wlan-eas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Emergency Alert Service support in IEEE 802.11 networks
	Author(s)       : Gabor Bajko
	Filename        : draft-bajko-atoca-wlan-eas-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The IEEE 802.11 specification is evolving by defining new amendments
   to it, which are then rolled into the base spec. The 802.11u
   amendment, published in November 2010, contains support for Citizen
   to Authority type of Emergency Calls and Authority to Citizen type
   of Alerts.
   This document attempts to explain what level of support for
   Authority to Citizen type of Emergency Alerts has been defined for
   IEEE 802.11 protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-atoca-wlan-eas-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-atoca-wlan-eas-01.txt