Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:06:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Recording Protocol
	Author(s)       : Leon Portman
                          Henry Lum
                          Alan Johnston
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   This document specifies the use of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and the Real Time
   Protocol (RTP) for delivering real-time media and metadata from a
   communication session to a recording device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-01.txt