Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 23:43:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Survivability Evaluation Metrics in Multi-domain Generalized MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Min Zhang
                          Lifang Zhang
                          Yuefeng Ji
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yu Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   The ubiquitous presence of the internet coupled with the increasing
   demand for high bandwidth dedicated large scale network has made it
   imperative that the multi-domain networks are facilitated by the
   development of GMPLS.  In such large scale network, the high
   performance network survivability is a significant factor to resist
   the fault service discontinue and interruption even to decrease
   economic loss and the society impact.  This document proposes a
   series of network survivability evaluation metrics and methodologies
   that can be used to demonstrate the network survivability performance
   in single and multi-domain GMPLS networks, more specifically, the
   network fault restoration performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhangm-ccamp-reroute-02.txt