Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Security Association for Current Routing Protocols
	Author(s)       : Yinxing Wei
                          Xiaoping Liang
                          Hongyan Wang
                          Changsheng Wan
	Filename        : draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   This document analyzes the security associations used by current
   routing protocols, including RIPv2, OSPFv2, ISIS, BFD, BGP, OSPFv3,
   PCE, LDP, LMP, MSDP, RSVP-TE, PIM, and BGP.  It also discusses the
   possible approach to the diversity issue of routing protocol security
   associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-karp-analysis-rp-sa-03.txt