Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for firewall vendors regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Yaron Sheffer
                          Niklas Steinleitner
                          Gabor Bajko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   This document presents some recommendations for firewall vendors to
   help them implement their firewalls in a way that allows Mobile IPv6
   and DSMIPv6 signaling and data messages to pass through.  This
   document describes how to implement stateful packet filtering
   capability for MIPv6 and DSMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-vendor-05.txt