Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 04:43:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Jeff Goldberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-11.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-10-27

   This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
   (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
   with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
   signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
   procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-11.txt