Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:55:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-10-30

        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices within or connected to communication
        networks.  The framework defines an Energy Management Domain as
        a set of Energy Objects, for which each Energy Object is
        identified, classified and given context.   Energy Objects can
        be monitored and/or controlled with respect to Power, Power
        State, Energy, Demand, Power Quality, and battery.  Additionally
        the framework models relationships and capabilities between
        Energy Objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-03.txt