Subject: I-D Action: draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:05:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Throughput Measurement for MPLS-based Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Min Xiao
                          Feng Huang
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Han Li
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-11

   An important Operation, Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
   requirement of the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) is the ability to
   measure the throughput (i.e. bandwidth) of an MPLS-TP connection
   which could be an MPLS-TP PseudoWire (PW), Label Switched Path (LSP)
   or Section.  This document specifies the OAM packet formats and
   procedures for both one-way and two-way throughput measurement in
   MPLS-TP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xhk-mpls-tp-throughput-03.txt