Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 02:30:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiplexing Negotiation Using Session Description Protocol (SDP) Port Numbers
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework SDP grouping
   framework extension, &quot;BUNDLE&quot;, that can be used with the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the
   usage of bundled media, which refers to the usage of a single 5-tuple
   for media associated with multiple SDP media descriptions (&quot;m=&quot;
   lines).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt