Subject: I-D Action: draft-kirkham-private-ip-sp-cores-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:16:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Issues with Private IP Addressing in the Internet
	Author(s)       : Anthony Kirkham
	Filename        : draft-kirkham-private-ip-sp-cores-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   The purpose of this document is to provide a discussion of the
   potential problems of using private, RFC1918, or non-globally-
   routable addressing within the core of an SP network.  The discussion
   focuses on link addresses and to a small extent loopback addresses.
   While many of the issues are well recognised within the ISP
   community, there appears to be no document that collectively
   describes the issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kirkham-private-ip-sp-cores-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kirkham-private-ip-sp-cores-07.txt