Subject: I-D Action: draft-ko-vaas-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:57:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for VPN As A Service
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Edward Wang
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-ko-vaas-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This document examines the problems and challenges associated with
   the process of setting up secure connections between authorized
   network nodes.  The network nodes can be located anywhere in a
   private or public network, directly connected or behind one or more
   levels of NAT.  Setting up a secure connection in this environment
   entails the resolution of various issues such as authentication,
   peer discovery, virtual network address management, routing
   information exchange and connection parameters determination.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-vaas-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-vaas-problem-statement-01.txt