Subject: I-D Action: draft-shelby-core-resource-directory-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:52:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Resource Directory
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
                          Srdjan Krco
	Filename        : draft-shelby-core-resource-directory-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   In many M2M scenarios, direct discovery of resources is not practical
   due to sleeping nodes, disperse networks, or networks where multicast
   traffic is inefficient.  These problems can be solved by employing an
   entity called a Resource Directory (RD), which hosts descriptions of
   resources held on other servers, allowing lookups to be performed for
   those resources.  This document specifies the web interfaces that a
   Resource Directory supports in order for web servers to discover the
   RD and to registrer, maintain, lookup and remove resources
   descriptions.  Furthermore, new link attributes useful in conjunction
   with an RD are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-resource-directory-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-resource-directory-02.txt