Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RADIUS Accounting Extensions of Traffic Statistics

    Author(s)     : L. Yeh
    Filename      : draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-00.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
   This document specifies the RADIUS attributes extensions of IPv4 and
   IPv6 traffic statistics for the differentiated accounting policies on
   the AAA server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.