Subject: I-D Action: draft-atkins-smtp-traffic-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 19:26:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Next-Hop SMTP Traffic Control
	Author(s)       : Steve Atkins
	Filename        : draft-atkins-smtp-traffic-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document defines an extended SMTP response for mail servers to
   assist clients in adjusting the rate at which they send mail.  Use of
   this mechanism can reduce wasteful SMTP connections and reduce mail
   delivery delays; at scale the aggregate benefit to clients and
   servers can be significant.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atkins-smtp-traffic-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atkins-smtp-traffic-control-00.txt