Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:13:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP extensions for a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   IP Virtual Private Networks (IP-VPNs) allow Service Providers to
   offer customers connectivity between sites across an IP Backbone.
   These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and the connections can be
   created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs). The paths of these LSPs must be computed to provide the
   connectivity between customer sites. Path selection may be dependent
   on a variety of factors including traffic engineering constraints
   and bandwidth requirements.

   It is highly desirable for VPN customers to be able to dynamically
   establish their MPLS TE LSPs for interconnectivity between BGP/MPLS
   IP-VPN sites. The Path Computation Element (PCE) can determine the
   optimal paths of TE LSPs within an MPLS network. This document
   defines the PCEP extensions for the dynamic creation of MPLS TE LSPs
   between BGP/MPLS IP-VPN sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-08.txt