Subject: I-D Action: draft-varlashkin-router-conv-bench-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:49:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Convergence benchmarking on contemporary routers
	Author(s)       : Ilya Varlashkin
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Bhavani Parise
                          Tara Van Unen
	Filename        : draft-varlashkin-router-conv-bench-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-20

   This document specifies methodology for benchmarking convergence of
   routers without making assumptions about relation and dependencies
   between data- and control-planes.  Provided methodology is primary
   intended for testing routers running BGP and some form of link-state
   IGP with or without MPLS.  It may also be applicable for environments
   using MPLS-TE or GRE, however they&#39;re beyond scope of this document
   and such application is left for further study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varlashkin-router-conv-bench-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-varlashkin-router-conv-bench-00.txt