Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawes-sipping-debug-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 03:38:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Header Parameter for Debugging
	Author(s)       : Peter Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-sipping-debug-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Networks that use SIP to start and stop sessions between their users
   will frequently be upgraded with software and hardware changes.
   Users will similarly frequently change their client software and the
   way they use the network.  In order to allow troubleshooting and
   regression testing, it is useful to provide debugging as part of the
   network fabric.  This draft describes an event package that provides
   debugging configuration to SIP entities and a SIP private header that
   triggers logging of SIP signalling and identifies logs at mulitiple
   SIP entities as belonging to a single end-to-end session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-sipping-debug-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-sipping-debug-05.txt