Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request by JSON ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   The authorization request in OAuth 2.0 utilizes query parameter
   serizalization.  This specification defines the authorization request
   using JWT serialization.  The request is sent thorugh &#39;request&#39;
   parameter or by reference through &#39;request_uri&#39; that points to the
   JWT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-01.txt