Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:47:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-path Label Switched Paths Signaled Using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering for the set up of multi-path Traffic Engineered
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi Protocol Label Switching and
   Generalized MPLS networks, i.e., LSPs that conform to traffic
   engineering constraints, but follow multiple independent paths from
   the source to the destination that allow load balancing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-01.txt