Subject: I-D Action: draft-yoneya-precis-mappings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 03:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping characters for PRECIS classes
	Author(s)       : Yoshiro YONEYA
	Filename        : draft-yoneya-precis-mappings-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Preparation and comparison of internationalized strings (&quot;PRECIS&quot;)
   Framework [I-D.ietf-precis-framework] is defining several classes of
   strings for preparation and comparison.  In the document, case
   mapping is defined because many of protocols handle case sensitive or
   case insensitive string comparison and therefore preparation of
   string is mandatory.  As described in IDNA mapping [RFC5895] and
   PRECIS problem statement [I-D.ietf-precis-problem-statement],
   mappings in internationalized strings are not limited to case, but
   also width and/or delimiters are taken into consideration.  This
   document considers mappings other than case mapping in PRECIS
   context.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yoneya-precis-mappings-00.txt