Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:23:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Rapid Recovery
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-27

   Port Control Protocol (PCP) Rapid Recovery allows PCP clients to
   repair failed mappings within seconds, rather than the minutes or
   hours it might take if they relied solely on waiting for the next
   routine renewal of the mapping.  Mapping failures may occur when a
   NAT gateway is rebooted and loses its mapping state, or when a NAT
   gateway has its external IP address changed so that its current
   mapping state becomes invalid.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-pcp-recovery-02.txt