Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:37:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : October 28, 2011
	Author(s)       : Parag Jain
                          Sami Boutros
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-28

        LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
        Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. This document
        describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint
        (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-01.txt