Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:04:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for firewall administrators regarding MIPv6 traffic
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Niklas Steinleitner
                          Ying Qiu
                          Gabor Bajko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   This document presents some recommendations for firewall
   administrators to help them configure their existing firewalls in a
   way that allows in certain deployment scenarios the Mobile IPv6 and
   DSMIPv6 signaling and data messages to pass through.  For other
   scenarios, the support of additional mechanisms to create pinholes
   required for MIPv6 will be necessary.  This document assumes that the
   firewalls in question include some kind of stateful packet filtering
   capability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mext-firewall-admin-05.txt