Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-mikey-sakke-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:08:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIKEY-SAKKE: Sakai-Kasahara Key Exchange in Multimedia Internet KEYing (MIKEY)
	Author(s)       : Michael Groves
	Filename        : draft-groves-mikey-sakke-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-27

   This document describes MIKEY-SAKKE, a method of key exchange
   designed for use in IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) [3GPP.33.328] Media
   Plane Security, but with potential for wider applicability.  The
   MIKEY-SAKKE mode uses Identifier-based Public Key Cryptography
   (IDPKC) to establish a shared secret value and certificate-less
   signatures to provide source authentication.  MIKEY-SAKKE has a
   number of desirable features, including simplex transmission,
   scalability, low-latency call setup and support for secure deferred
   delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-mikey-sakke-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-groves-mikey-sakke-03.txt