Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:08:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICC_Operator_ID Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
	Author(s)       : Mach Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document defines a new Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
   type which could be used when ICC_Operator_ID is used to uniquely
   identify an operator.  The new AII (ICC_Operator_ID AII) consists a
   ICC_Operator_ID, a prefix and a AC ID field.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-01.txt