Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privacy-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 01:39:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Jon Peterson
                          John B. Morris
	Filename        : draft-iab-privacy-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document offers guidance for developing privacy considerations
   for IETF documents and aims to make protocol designers aware of
   privacy-related design choices.

   Discussion of this document is taking place on the IETF Privacy
   Discussion mailing list (see
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-privacy).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-privacy-considerations-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-privacy-considerations-00.txt