Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-smart-object-workshop-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:59:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Report from the &#39;Interconnecting Smart Objects with the Internet&#39; Workshop, 25th March 2011, Prague
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-iab-smart-object-workshop-05.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
   Architecture Board (IAB) on &#39;Interconnecting Smart Objects with the
   Internet&#39;.  The workshop took place in Prague on March, 25th.  The
   main goal of the workshop was to solicit feedback from the wider
   community on their experience with deploying IETF protocols in
   constrained environments.  This report summarizes the discussions and
   lists the conclusions and recommendations to the Internet Engineering
   Task Force (IETF) community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-smart-object-workshop-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-smart-object-workshop-05.txt