Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:46:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Dick Hardt
                          David Recordon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This specification describes how to use bearer tokens in HTTP
   requests to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  Any party in
   possession of a bearer token (a &quot;bearer&quot;) can use it to get access to
   granted resources (without demonstrating possession of a
   cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse, the bearer token MUST be
   protected from disclosure in storage and in transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-10.txt