Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite4cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:04:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dual Stack Lite and 4rd for Migrating Cloud Networks to IPv6
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite4cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   This document specifies how Dual Stack Lite or 4rd can be used to
   support IPv4 users in a cloud network that is IPv6 based.  The cloud
   network is IPv6 only which simplifies the network operation and
   management.  IPv4 users are supported either one of the transition
   technologies of DS-Lite or 4rd.  This protocol is ideal for new cloud
   deployments since no new public IPv4 addresses are needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite4cloud-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite4cloud-00.txt