Subject: I-D Action: draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:52:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTP Service Extension for Greylisting Operations
	Author(s)       : Hector Santos
                          Evan Harris
	Filename        : draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   GREYLIST is a SMTP extension to formalize the widely supported
   Greylisting mail filtering method and to help support SMTP rejected
   transports by following a new formal structured 4yz server temporary
   rejection response by including a &quot;retry=time-delay&quot; tag string which
   SMTP clients can use to optimize the rescheduling of the mail
   delivery attempts.  With adoption, network overhead reduction in
   wasteful mail delivery attempts will be realized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-smtpgrey-01.txt