Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:30:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional HTTP Status Codes
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
                          Roy T. Fielding
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document specifies additional HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   status codes for a variety of common situations.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Although this is not a
   work item of the HTTPbis Working Group, comments should be sent to
   the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) mailing list at
   [email-masked] [1], which may be joined by sending a message
   with subject &quot;subscribe&quot; to [email-masked] [2].

   Discussions of the HTTPbis Working Group are archived at
   &lt;http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/&gt;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-new-status-03.txt