Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:57:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWeb Offer/Answer Protocol (ROAP)
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   This document describes an protocol used to negotiate media between
   browsers or other compatible devices.  This protocol provides the
   state machinery needed to implement the offer/answer model (RFC
   3264), and defines the semantics and necessary attributes of messages
   that must be exchanged.  The protocol uses an abstract transport in
   that it does not actually define how these messages are exchanged.
   Rather, such exchanges are handled through web-based transports like
   HTTP or WebSockets.  The protocol focuses solely on media negotiation
   and does not handle call control, call processing, or other
   functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt