Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 05:06:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP Association Object Extensions
	Author(s)       : Lou Berger
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Ashok Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   object also has broader applicability as a mechanism to associate
   RSVP state, and this document defines how the ASSOCIATION object
   can be more generally applied.  This document also defines
   extended ASSOCIATION objects which, in particular, can be used in
   the context of Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS-TP).  This document updates RFC 2205, RFC 3209, and RFC
   3473.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-01.txt