Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-digesturi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:29:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The di (DIGEST) URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-digesturi-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   A URI scheme for referencing static data abjects by means of a
   cryptographic digest mechanism is specified.  The format is designed
   to resist content type substitution attacks and supports a choice of
   digest algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-digesturi-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-digesturi-01.txt