Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWeb Datagram Connection
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document investigates the possibilities for designing a generic
   transport service that allows Web Browser to exchange generic data in
   a peer to peer way.  Several, already standardized by IETF, transport
   protocols and their properties are investigated in order to identify
   the most appropriate one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-01.txt