Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhatia-bfd-hmac-sha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 09:54:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authenticating BFD using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-bfd-hmac-sha-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-09

   This document describes how Hashed Message Authentication Mode (HMAC)
   in conjunction with the SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 algorithms can
   be used for authenticating Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).
   It uses the Generic Cryptographic Authentication and Generic
   Meticulous Cryptographic Authentication sections to carry the
   authentication data.  This updates, but does not supercede, the
   cryptographic authentication mechanism specified in RFC 5880.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-bfd-hmac-sha-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-bfd-hmac-sha-00.txt