Subject: I-D Action: draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:41:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Emmanuel Tychon
                          Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-10-15

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices. This document
        presents the applicability of the EMAN framework for a variety
        of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target devices
        that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and associated
        SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for identifying
        monitoring requirements that need to be considered. Further, we
        describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tychon-eman-applicability-statement-04.txt