Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:40:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node extension
	Author(s)       : Ningxia Zhao
                          Jiong Shen
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   LISP describes a network-based protocol that enables separation of IP
   addresses into two new numbering spaces: Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs)
   and Routing Locators (RLOCs).  No changes are required to either host
   protocol stacks or to the &quot;core&quot; of the Internet infrastructure.  The
   LISP Mobile Node extension design described in this document uses
   standard LISP functionality to provide scalable mobility for LISP
   mobile nodes.

   This document extends the lisp, it introduces some contents that lisp
   does not include but the author think it is important and
   recommendation them to be considered in the lisp.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-lisp-mn-extension-02.txt