Subject: I-D Action: draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:05:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Labeled NFS
	Author(s)       : James Morris
                          Jarrett Lu
                          Thomas Haynes
                          Stephen Smalley
	Filename        : draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   This Internet-Draft describes additions to NFSv4 to support Mandatory
   Access Control systems.  The current draft describes the mechanism
   for transporting a MAC security label using the NFSv4 protocol and
   the semantics required for that label.  In addition to this it
   describes an example system of using this label in a fully MAC aware
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quigley-nfsv4-labeled-04.txt