Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PBB E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Sami Boutros
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document discusses how Ethernet Provider Backbone Bridging
   [802.1ah] can be combined with E-VPN in order to reduce the number
   of BGP MAC advertisement routes by aggregating Customer/Client MAC
   (C-MAC) addresses via Provider Backbone MAC address (B-MAC), provide
   client MAC address mobility using C-MAC aggregation and B-MAC sub-
   netting, confine the scope of C-MAC learning to only active flows,
   offer per site policies and avoid C-MAC address flushing on topology
   changes. The combined solution is referred to as PBB-EVPN.

   Conventions

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-03.txt