Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federation Beyond the Web (ABFAB) Trust Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Sam Hartman
                          Josh Howlett
	Filename        : draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   A Trust Router is an infrastucture element used to construct multihop
   Application Bridging for Federated Authentication Beyond the Web
   (ABFAB) federations, as discussed in
   draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-01.txt.  This document defines both the
   Trust Router Protocol and the Trust Path Query, as discussed in the
   multihop federation document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-01.txt