Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuarsingh-wireline-incremental-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:04:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Wireline Incremental IPv6
	Author(s)       : Victor Kuarsingh
	Filename        : draft-kuarsingh-wireline-incremental-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   Operators worldwide are in various stages of preparing for, or
   deploying IPv6 into their networks.  The operators often face
   challenges related to both IPv6 introduction along with a growing
   risk of IPv4 run out within their organizations.  The overall problem
   for many of there operators will be to meet the simultaneous needs of
   IPv6 connectivity and continue support for IPv4 connectivity for
   legacy devices and systems with a depleting supply of IPv4 addresses.
   The overall transition will take most networks form an IPv4-Only
   environment to a dual stack network environment and potentially an
   IPv6-Only operating mode.  This document helps provide a framework
   for Wireline providers who may be faced with many of these challenges
   as they consider what IPv6 transition technologies to use, how to use
   the selected technologies and when to use them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuarsingh-wireline-incremental-ipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuarsingh-wireline-incremental-ipv6-01.txt