Subject: I-D Action: draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:30:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network
	Author(s)       : Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-10-16

   This document proposes a solution framework for supporting Metro
   Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) services over a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to
   provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services
   in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS
   network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06.txt