Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 22:17:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams
	Author(s)       : Jonathan W. Hui
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-11

   The RPL protocol requires data-plane datagrams to carry RPL routing
   information that is processed by RPL routers when forwarding those
   datagrams.  This document describes the RPL Option for use within a
   RPL domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-04.txt