Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:14:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location-Related Measurements in Location Configuration Protocols
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-04.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2011-10-27

   A method is described by which a Device is able to provide location-
   related measurement data to a LIS within a request for location
   information.  Location-related measurement information are
   observations concerning properties related to the position of a
   Device, which could be data about network attachment or about the
   physical environment.  When a LIS generates location information for
   a Device, information from the Device can improve the accuracy of the
   location estimate.  A basic set of location-related measurements are
   defined, including common modes of network attachment as well as
   assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-04.txt