Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 08:03:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-04.txt