Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:53:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance-based Path Selection for Explicitly Routed LSPs
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          John Drake
                          Dave Ward
                          Spencer Giacalone
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   In certain networks, it is critical to consider network performance
   criteria when selecting the path for an explicitly routed RSVP-TE
   LSP.  Such performance criteria can include latency, jitter, and loss
   or other indications such as the conformance to link SLAs and non-
   RSVP TE traffic load.  This specification uses IGP extension data
   (which is defined outside the scope of this document) to perform such
   path selections.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-00.txt