Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:08:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridge Aggregation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   TRILL supports multi-access LAN links that can have multiple RBridges
   attached. This draft specifies RBridge Aggregation which enables
   concurrent data forwarding for the hosts in the same VLAN on a LAN
   link via multiple RBridges without partition this LAN link. RBridge
   Aggregation offers active/active multi-homing to multi-access LAN
   links, which improves their reliability and increases the access
   bandwidth of RBridge campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-00.txt