Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:59:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Use of IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   standard provides optimal pair-wise data frame forwarding without
   configuration in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topology, and
   support for multipathing of both unicast and multicast traffic. This
   document specifies the data formats and code points for the IS-IS
   extensions to support TRILL. These data formats and code points may
   also be used by technologies other than TRILL. This document
   obsoletes RFC 6326.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-isis-rfc6326bis-01.txt