Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:21:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for P2MP LSP Egress Local Protection
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Ning So
                          Autumn Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting egress nodes of
   a Traffic Engineered (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched
   Path (LSP) in a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
   MPLS (GMPLS) network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-04.txt