Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 06:05:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihop Federations for Application Bridging for Federation Beyond the Web (ABFAB)
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document describes a mechanism for establishing trust across a
   multihop federation within the Application Bridging for Federation
   Beyond the Web (ABFAB) framework.

   This document introduces a new entity, the Trust Router.  Trust
   Routers exchange information about the availability of Trust Paths
   across a multihop federation.  They can be queried by a Relying Party
   to obtain the best Trust Path to reach an Identity Provider.  They
   also provide temporary identities that can be used by a Relying Party
   to traverse a Trust Path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-multihop-fed-02.txt