Subject: I-D Action: draft-kong-epp-cdn-dnssec-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 05:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) Mapping for Chinese Domain Names
	Author(s)       : Jiagui Xie
                          Ning Kong
                          Hongtao Li
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-kong-epp-cdn-dnssec-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
   mapping for the provisioning and management of Chinese Domain Names
   (CDNs), especially for variant CDNs.  Specified in XML, this extended
   mapping is applied to provide additional features required for the
   provisioning of DNS security extensions for CDNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-epp-cdn-dnssec-mapping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-epp-cdn-dnssec-mapping-00.txt