Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:23:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
                          Tim Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies the information contained in a database of
   long-lived cryptographic keys used by many different security
   protocols.  The database design supports both manual and automated
   key management.  In many instances, the security protocols do not
   directly use the long-lived key, but rather a key derivation function
   is used to derive a short-lived key from a long-lived key.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-02.txt