Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-lisp-hms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:09:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Hierarchical Mapping System for LISP
	Author(s)       : Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-lisp-hms-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-19

       This draft proposes a Hierarchical Mapping System (HMS) for
       Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP). HMS uses a hierarchical
       architecture as well as one-hop DHT (Distributed Hash Tables). HMS
       composes two levels with the bottom level maintaining EID-to-RLOC
       mappings in an Autonomous System (AS) and the upper level storing the
       global EID-prefix-to-AS mappings. The bottom level is organized in
       one-hop DHT and the upper level propagates EID-prefix-to-AS mappings
       using a protocol like BGP. HMS builds an efficient and scalable
       mapping system to provide RLOCs for a given EID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-lisp-hms-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-lisp-hms-00.txt