Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-coap-misc-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:08:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous additions to CoAP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-bormann-coap-misc-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This short I-D makes a number of partially interrelated proposals how
   to solve certain problems in the CoRE WG&#39;s main protocol, the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The current version has
   been resubmitted to keep information about these proposals available;
   the proposals are not all fleshed out at this point in time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-coap-misc-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-coap-misc-09.txt