Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:11:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Ping Protocol
	Author(s)       : Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-05

   The Multicast Ping Protocol specified in this document allows for
   checking whether an endpoint can receive multicast, both Source-
   Specific Multicast (SSM) and Any-Source Multicast (ASM).  It can also
   be used to obtain additional multicast-related information such as
   multicast tree setup time.  This protocol is based on an
   implementation of tools called ssmping and asmping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping-09.txt