Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:42:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relay-Supplied DHCPv6 Precedence Options
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   Network configuration of hosts is currently relatively static with
   little consideration of dynamic network characteristics.  The network
   infrastructure is aware of dynamic network characteristics.  This
   specification extends DHCPv6 so that the DHCPv6 relay agent can
   influence a host&#39;s configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-00.txt