Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-opsawg-policies-migration-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 07:25:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : States Migration Use Case
	Author(s)       : Jingtao Yang
                          Huiyang Xu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-yang-opsawg-policies-migration-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   Draft I-D.gu-opsawg-policies-migration makes general problem
   statement on state migration in Data Center (DC).  This use case
   draft is composed to introduce the states on network devices that
   need to be migrated with VM and the scenario that requires states
   migration.  The authors of this draft make a survey among several DC
   providers to make sure the use cases introduced in this draft are
   real problem from these DC providers&#39; perspective, instead of
   technology driven.  The purpose of this draft is to figure out which
   states should be considered in the beginning stage of state migration
   effort.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-opsawg-policies-migration-use-case-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-opsawg-policies-migration-use-case-00.txt