Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-tls-pwd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Password Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
                          Dave Halasz
	Filename        : draft-harkins-tls-pwd-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo defines several new ciphersuites for the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol to support certificate-less, secure
   authentication using only a simple, low-entropy, password.  The
   ciphersuites are all based on an authentication and key exchange
   protocol that is resistant to off-line dictionary attack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-tls-pwd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-tls-pwd-01.txt