Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:48:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
	Author(s)       : David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
                          Kai Fischer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-03.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   SRTP Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to SRTP that
   provides for the secure transport of SRTP master keys, Rollover
   Counters, and other information, within SRTP or SRTCP.  This facility
   enables SRTP to work for decentralized conferences with minimal
   control, and to handle situations caused by early media.

   This note defines EKT, and also describes how to use it with SDP
   Security Descriptions, DTLS-SRTP, and MIKEY.  These other key
   management protocols provide an EKT key to everyone in a session, and
   EKT coordinates the keys within the session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-srtp-ekt-03.txt