Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 06:23:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Aware Proxy Discovery for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Xuan He
                          Yuanchen Ma
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   CoRE defines a mechanism for resource discovery based on Web linking
   with discovery, registration,modification, and other procedures. But
   energy efficiency is very important for resource constrained devices.
   This specification shows an efficient method for CoAP proxy finding
   the resource from end-points by reducing multicast messages.

   The current version -00 of this document is just an initial draft
   that is intended to spark discussion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-00.txt