Subject: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 21:50:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The &#39;xri&#39; URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Mykyta Yevstifeyev
                          Drummond Reed
                          Peter Davis
	Filename        : draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   The purpose of this document is to register the &#39;xri&#39; Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) scheme, which is used in URIs mapped from
   Extensible Resource Identifiers (XRIs), in the corresponding IANA
   registry under &#39;provisional&#39; category.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yevstifeyev-xri-uri-rsrv-03.txt