Subject: I-D Action: draft-so-vdcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:44:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for VPN-Oriented Data Center Services
	Author(s)       : Ning So
                          Dave McDysan
                          Henry Yu
                          John M. Heinz
	Filename        : draft-so-vdcs-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-26

This contribution addresses the service providers&#39; requirements to
support VPN-Oriented data center services. It describes the
characteristics and the framework of VPN-oriented data center
services and specifies the requirements on how to maintain and
manage the virtual resources within data center resources and the
supporting network infrastructures for those services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vdcs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-vdcs-02.txt