Subject: I-D Action: draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:12:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant Trees for IP/LDP Fast- Reroute
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Andras Csaszar
	Filename        : draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   A complete solution for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally
   Redundant Trees is presented in
   [I-D.atlas-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture].  This document describes an
   algorithm that can be used to compute the necessary Maximally
   Redundant Trees and the associated next-hops.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-00.txt