Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:13:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Names for Device Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This memo describes a new Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   hardware device identifiers.  A general representation of device
   identity can be useful in many applications, such as in sensor data
   streams and storage, or equipment inventories.  A URN-based
   representation can be easily passed along in any application that
   needs the information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-00.txt