Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Protocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Operator Identifier Object
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   Two formats of operator identifier are specified in Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) networks, to uniquely
   identify an operator.  One is Global_ID, the other is
   ICC_Operator_ID.  In MPLS-TP networks, operator identifier as part of
   the global identifier of an MPLS-TP LSP may be required to be carried
   in the Path/Resv message when setting up the LSP.

   This document defines a new RSVP-TE Object: Operator Identifier
   object (OIO).  It has two types, the Global_ID object and the
   ICC_Operator_ID object.  Similar as Session and Sender Template
   object, OIO could be carried in the Path or Resv message to
   communicate the Operator ID that the two ends of an LSP in use.  At
   the same time, it makes sure all the nodes that the LSP traverses to
   use the same format of Operator ID.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ccamp-mpls-tp-oio-01.txt