Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:33:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Protocol with Multicast Support
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-26

   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to Mobile IPv6.  This document defines a
   distributed mobility management protocol with multicast support.
   Protocol is based on Mobile IPv6 and its extensions for multiple care
   of address registration, flow mobility and dual stack mobile IPv6
   with minimum extensions.  Control and data plane separation is
   achieved by separating Home Agent functionalities into the control
   and data planes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mext-multicastdmm-04.txt