Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:32:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC Address Withdrawal over Static Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   This document specifies a mechanism to signal MAC address withdrawal
   notification using PW Associated Channel (ACH). Such notification is
   useful when statically provisioned PWs are deployed in VPLS/H-VPLS
   environment.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task
   Force(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union
   Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include
   an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3
   architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of a
   packet transport network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boutros-pwe3-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt