Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-social-networks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 06:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format Extension : To Represent the Social Network Information of an Individual
	Author(s)       : Robins George
                          Barry Leiba
                          Kepeng Li
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-social-networks-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document defines an extension to the vCard data format for
   representing and exchanging a variety of social network information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-social-networks-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-social-networks-00.txt