Subject: I-D Action: draft-maxiaolei-manemo-ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:17:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The MANEMO Route Optimization in the Rescue Operation
	Author(s)       : Ma Xiaolei
                          Zhang Jie
                          Jia Jintao
                          Liu Yuanan
	Filename        : draft-maxiaolei-manemo-ro-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   Network Mobility Basic Support Protocol (NEMO BS) is the protocol
   proposed for the mobility management of mobile networks.  However,
   NEMO BS cannot deal with the problem of pinball routing in the nested
   mobile network.  And the related solutions are not yet considered and
   discussed in the IETF.  MANEMO (MANET for NEMO) is designed to solve
   this problem.  This article puts forward a novel MANEMO route
   optimization solution to solve the pinball routing in nested NEMO.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maxiaolei-manemo-ro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maxiaolei-manemo-ro-00.txt