Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:36:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RBridge Aggregation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   TRILL supports multi-access TRILL links that can have multiple
   RBridges attached. This draft specifies RBridge Aggregation that
   enables concurrent data forwarding by multiple RBridges for the end
   stations in the same VLAN on a TRILL link without partition. RBridge
   Aggregation offers active/active multi-homing to multi-access TRILL
   links, which improves their reliability and increases the access
   bandwidth of RBridge campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-01.txt