Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:43:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) User-Network Interface (UNI)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Greg M. Bernstein
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-10-29

   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) defines a series of
   protocols for the creation of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in various
   switching technologies. The GMPLS User-Network Interface (UNI) was
   developed in RFC4208 in order to be applied to an overlay network
   architectural model.

   This document examines a number of GMPLS UNI application scenarios.
   It shows how techniques developed after the GMPLS UNI can be applied
   to automate or enable critical processes for these applications. This
   document also suggested simple extensions to existing technologies to
   further enable the UNI and points out some existing unresolved issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-02.txt