Subject: I-D Action: draft-cailleux-secure-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Securing Header Fields with S/MIME
	Author(s)       : Laurent Cailleux
                          Chris Bonatti
	Filename        : draft-cailleux-secure-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-16

       This document describes how the S/MIME protocol can be extended in
       order to secure message header fields. This technology provides
       security services such as data integrity, non-repudiation and
       confidentiality. This extension is referred to as &#39;Secure Headers&#39;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cailleux-secure-headers-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cailleux-secure-headers-00.txt