Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-clue-rtp-usage-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:01:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Usage for Telepresence Sessions
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Allyn Romanow
                          Paul Witty
	Filename        : draft-lennox-clue-rtp-usage-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes mechanisms and recommended practice for
   transmitting the media streams of telepresence sessions using the
   Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-clue-rtp-usage-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lennox-clue-rtp-usage-01.txt