Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:52:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source Flows in FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : Ulas C. Kozat
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document provides a pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) to
   protect multiple source flows with one or more repair flows based on
   the FEC Framework and the Session Description Protocol (SDP) elements
   defined for the framework.  The purpose of the document is not to
   provide a full-pledged protocol, but to show how the defined
   framework and SDP elements can be combined together to design a CDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-02.txt