Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 05:28:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The &#39;about&#39; URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Lachlan Hunt
                          Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   This document defines the &#39;about&#39; URI scheme, that is widely used by
   Web browsers and some other applications to designate access to their
   internal resources, such as settings, application information, hidden
   built-in functionality, and so on.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme-00.txt