Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-ironbis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:06:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ironbis-06.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   Since the Internet must continue to support escalating growth due to
   increasing demand, it is clear that current routing architectures and
   operational practices must be updated.  This document proposes an
   Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) architecture that supports
   sustainable growth while requiring no changes to end systems and no
   changes to the existing routing system.  In addition to routing
   scaling, IRON further addresses other important issues including
   mobility management, mobile networks, multihoming, traffic
   engineering and NAT traversal.  While business considerations are an
   important determining factor for widespread adoption, they are out of
   scope for this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ironbis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-ironbis-06.txt