Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 06:12:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of Syslog Messages over TCP
	Author(s)       : Rainer Gerhards
                          Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-10

   There have been many implementations and deployments of legacy syslog
   over TCP for many years.  That protocol has evolved without being
   standardized and has proven to be quite interoperable in practice.
   The aim of this specification is to explain how TCP has been used as
   a transport for syslog messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-10.txt