Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 09:43:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile lock Instruct and Loopback Functions
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Xuehui Dai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   Two useful Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
   functions in a transport network are &quot;lock&quot; and &quot;loopback&quot;. The lock
   function enables an operator to lock a transport path such that it
   does not carry client traffic, but can continue to carry OAM messages
   and may carry test traffic. The loopback function allows an operator
   to set a specific node on the transport path into loopback mode such
   that it returns all received data.

   This document specifies the lock function for MPLS networks and
   describes how the loopback function operates in MPLS networks.

   This document updates RFC 6371 section 7.1.1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-li-lb-07.txt