Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 01:51:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM Route Flap Damping
	Author(s)       : Fangwei Hu
                          Jacni Qin
                          Zheng Zhang
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes the route flap damping functions for PIM-SM
   [RFC4601], to reduce the processing load caused by the instability of
   routing peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-00.txt