Subject: I-D Action: draft-mack-crane-l2vpn-spb-o-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:27:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) over an MPLS Packet Switched Network
	Author(s)       : Ben Mack-Crane
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-mack-crane-l2vpn-spb-o-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-20

   This informational document describes ways to interconnect a
   Shortest Path Tree (SPT) Region over WAN connections using MPLS
   Pseudo Wires (PWs) with existing SPB and MPLS standards. It also
   describes how a combination of SPB and MPLS can provide a
   hierarchical scalable L2VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mack-crane-l2vpn-spb-o-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mack-crane-l2vpn-spb-o-mpls-00.txt