Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-seal-32.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:45:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-32.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-10-18

   For the purpose of this document, a subnetwork is defined as a
   virtual topology configured over a connected IP network routing
   region and bounded by encapsulating border nodes.  These virtual
   topologies are manifested by tunnels that may span multiple IP and/or
   sub-IP layer forwarding hops, and can introduce failure modes due to
   packet duplication and/or links with diverse Maximum Transmission
   Units (MTUs).  This document specifies a Subnetwork Encapsulation and
   Adaptation Layer (SEAL) that accommodates such virtual topologies
   over diverse underlying link technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-seal-32.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-intarea-seal-32.txt