Subject: I-D Action: draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 04:19:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Kexin Tang
                          Xuerong Wang
                          Xuping Cao
	Filename        : draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   A PCE can be either stateful or stateless.  The information carried
   in a stateful PCE is more detailed than that of a stateless PCE.
   This draft focus on stateful PCE, describes the problems without
   stateful PCE, and gives the IGP and PCEP extensions to realize
   stateful PCE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tang-pce-stateful-pce-02.txt