Subject: I-D Action: draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:22:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Network Management Information Model
	Author(s)       : Hideki Okita
                          Masahiro Yoshizawa
                          Toshiaki Suzuki
                          Tomoyuki Iijima
	Filename        : draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   Virtual switches on server virtualization platforms cause a problem
   in managing data center networks containing several hundred switches.
   Accordingly, a management information model for the network structure
   of data center networks containing virtual switches is proposed.  The
   proposed model consists of a physical layer (which represents
   connections between physical switches) and a virtual layer (which
   represents connections between virtual switches).  These layers also
   represent the association of the virtual switch with the
   corresponding physical switch.  This document also provides
   implementation examples of proposed information model in XML and
   Yang.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-05.txt