Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:29:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 over IPv6 transport
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Peng Wu
                          Jianping Wu
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-20

   Recently, there are demands arising for IPv4 address allocation under
   IPv6 environment, especially in IPv6 transition scenarios.  This
   document describes the mechanism to survive DHCPv4 over IPv6 network.
   DHCPv4 messages are transported in IPv6 packets when traversing the
   IPv6 network.  DHCPv4 protocol behavior is extended to support this
   IPv6 transport.  And for the relay case, a new suboption of the Relay
   Agent Information Option is defined to carry the remote IPv6 address
   of the clients.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-00.txt