Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-v6-multihome-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming with IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6)
	Author(s)       : Ron Bonica
                          Fred Baker
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-bonica-v6-multihome-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   This memo describes an architecture for sites that are homed to
   multiple upstream providers.  The architecture described herein uses
   IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6) to achieve
   redundancy, transport-layer survivability, load sharing and address
   independence.

   This memo updates Section 2.4 of RFC 6296.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-v6-multihome-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-v6-multihome-00.txt