Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-emergency-callback-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:27:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) emergency call back identification
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-emergency-callback-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This specification define a new type of Globally Routable User Agent
   URI (GRUU) [RFC5627], called emergency GRUU (eGRUU).  When a User
   Agent (UA) provides makes an emergency call, it can provide the eGRUU
   to a PSAP, which can then use it to make a PSAP callback call.  The
   specification also defines a new URI parameter, &quot;psapcb&quot;, which can
   be used to indicate that a URI can be used for PSAP callback calls.
   A registrar will provide the URI parameter as part of the generated
   eGRUU value.  Later, when a PSAP makes a PSAP callback call the URI,
   including the &quot;psapcb&quot; URI parameter, can be used by SIP entities to
   identity callback calls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-emergency-callback-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-holmberg-emergency-callback-id-00.txt