Subject: I-D Action: draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:54:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Options for Mapping of Address and Port
	Author(s)       : Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Generic mechanism for mapping between an IPv4 prefix, address or
   parts of thereof, and transport layer between ports and an IPv6
   prefix or address is specified in [map-design].  This is a companion
   document that specifies provisioning mechanism of MAP rules.  It
   defines DHCPv6 options which are meant to be used between Customer
   Edge (CE) devices and DHCPv6 server to obtain necessary parameters to
   configure MAP rules.  Since specification of MAP architecture is
   still expected to evolve, DHCPv6 options may have to evolve too to
   fit the revised MAP specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-00.txt