Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 18:34:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Schema for Printer Services
	Author(s)       : Pat Fleming
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-10-02

   This document defines a schema, object classes and attributes, for
   printers and printer services, for use with directories that support
   Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (RFC 4510).  This document is
   based on the printer attributes listed in Appendix E of Internet
   Printing Protocol/1.1 (IPP) (RFC 2911).  A few additional printer
   attributes are based on definitions in the Printer MIB (RFC 1759),
   IEEE-ISTO PWG Command Set for IEEE 1284 Device ID (PWG 5107.2), or
   IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 (IPP JPS3).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-00.txt