Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-caulfield-cdni-metadata-core-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 11:00:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Core Metadata

    Author(s)     : K. Leung, et al
    Filename      : draft-caulfield-cdni-metadata-core-00.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
   The CDNI Metadata Interface enables interconnected CDNs to exchange
   content distribution metadata for the purpose of content acquisition
   and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece of content
   provides a downstream CDN with the information necessary for the
   downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an upstream
   CDN in accordance with the delivery policies defined by the upstream
   CDN.  This document describes the core set of CDNI metadata that all
   interconnected CDNs must support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caulfield-cdni-metadata-core-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.