Subject: I-D Action: draft-petersson-forwarded-for-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 03:22:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forwarded HTTP Extension
	Author(s)       : Andreas Petersson
                          Martin Nilsson
	Filename        : draft-petersson-forwarded-for-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-05

   This document standardizes an HTTP extension header field that allows
   proxy components to disclose information lost in the proxying
   process, e.g. the originating IP number of a request or IP number of
   the proxy on the incoming side.  Given a trusted path of proxying
   components, each subsequent component will have access to all IP
   numbers used in the chain of proxied HTTP requests.

   This document also standardizes ways for a proxy administrator to
   anonymize the origin of a request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petersson-forwarded-for-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petersson-forwarded-for-01.txt