Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:13:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This draft defines a canonical address format encoding used in LISP
   control messages and in the encoding of lookup keys for the LISP
   Mapping Database System.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-06.txt