Subject: I-D Action: draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 07:03:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Port Control Protocol in Dual-Stack Lite environments
	Author(s)       : Francis Dupont
                          Tina Tsou
                          Jacni Qin
	Filename        : draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document specifies the so-called &quot;plain mode&quot; for the use of the
   Port Control Protocol (PCP) in Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)
   environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-01.txt