Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-dispatch-stream-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:27:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Stream Selection (MESS)
	Author(s)       : Daniel Grondal
                          Bo Burman
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-dispatch-stream-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes how media stream selection can be achieved in
   both a conferencing scenario and peer to peer communication.  To
   allow endpoints to select specific media streams, all available media
   in the session must be identifiable and there is a need for messages
   than can be securely transported between endpoints and network nodes.
   This document also describes a way to distribute the identification
   information to all participating endpoints.  The necessary messages
   can potentially be mapped onto several different encodings, and this
   document proposes one mapping that uses an extended version of the
   Binary Floor Control Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-dispatch-stream-selection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-dispatch-stream-selection-00.txt