Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:06:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Daniel V. Bailey
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
   authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
   implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-02.txt