Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-atoca-meta-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:01:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alert Metadata Protocol (AMP)
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-atoca-meta-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Recipients of emergency alerts need to discover information about
   local alerting resources, and to register contact points where they
   can receive alerts.  This document defines a mechanism for IP
   networks to advertise a local alert information resource, and a
   protocol that end hosts can use to retrieve local information and
   register information about themselves.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-atoca-meta-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-atoca-meta-00.txt