Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-mext-dmm-mc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 04:42:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast services support for distributed mobility architecture
	Author(s)       : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-mext-dmm-mc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   IP multicasting is expected to become essential technique for mobile
   video services. As the mobility management is being covered with
   distributed manner, corresponding IP multicasting is also required to
   fit the distributed manner. This document specifies IP multicasting
   support method and procedures for distributed mobility architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-mext-dmm-mc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sijeon-mext-dmm-mc-00.txt