Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mcdysan-sdnp-cloudbursting-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Cloud Bursting Use Case
    Author(s)     : D. McDysan
    Filename      : draft-mcdysan-sdnp-cloudbursting-usecase-00.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
This draft describes a use case for the overall coordination, control
   and management of "cloud bursting" in a hybrid cloud computing
   environment involving a private data center and a public or virtual
   private multi-tenant data center.  This use case may be relevant to the
   Software Driven Network Protocol [SDN_UC], VPN for Data Center [VPN4DC],
   or Cross Stratum Optimization [CSO] discussions in the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdysan-sdnp-cloudbursting-usecase-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.