Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 00:34:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL IS-IS MTU Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xudong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   The IETF TRILL protocol provides least cost pair-wise layer 2 data
   forwarding by using IS-IS link state routing. This document defines a
   new link MTU size negotiation mechanism to update the TRILL documents
   &quot;Routing Bridges (RBridges): Base Protocol Specification&quot; and
   &quot;Routing Bridges (RBridges): Adjacency&quot;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-00.txt