Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-karp-mrmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:33:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of G-IKEv2 for Multicast Router Key Management
	Author(s)       : Paulina Tran
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-tran-karp-mrmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   The G-IKEv2 key management protocol protects group traffic, usually
   in the form of IP multicast communications between a set of network
   devices.  G-IKEv2 can be used to protect the communications of
   routing protocols using a one-to-many or many-to-many communications
   model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tran-karp-mrmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tran-karp-mrmp-00.txt