Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:35:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Host Identifier Revocation in HIP
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Dmitriy Kuptsov
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document mainly analyzes the key revocation issue with host
   identifiers (HIs) in the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  Generally,
   key revocation is an important functionality of key management
   systems; it is concerned with the issues of removing cryptographic
   keys from operational use when they are not secure or not secure
   enough any more.  This functionality is particularly important for
   the security systems expected to execute for long periods.  This
   document also attempts to investigate several issues that a designer
   of HI revocation mechanisms need to carefully consider.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-revocation-04.txt