Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lewis-dns-undocumented-types-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:15:07 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IANA Allocated DNS RRtype Codes Without Documentation

    Author(s)     : E. Lewis
    Filename      : draft-lewis-dns-undocumented-types-01.txt
    Pages         : 3
    Date          : 2011-10-13
    
In the IANA registry of Resource Record (RR) TYPEs, as of October 1,
2011, there are 10 type code values allocated with references that
are individual email boxes and not stable documents.  Some of the
registrations represent works in progress and such a reference is
viable.  Some registrations are dormant or dead efforts.  In all
cases it would be helpful to have some reference to material
describing the type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-dns-undocumented-types-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.