Subject: I-D Action: draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:32:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)       : Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-10-16

   This document proposes a simple and effective approach to emulate
   E-Tree services over an MPLS network. Section 4 presents a minimal
   extension to the current VPLS architecture defined in [RFC4761] and
   [RFC4762] to fulfil the specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot
   communicate with Leaf. Backward compatibility issues are addressed
   also.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-06.txt