Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 09:33:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
                          Greg Zaverucha
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document defines lightweight secure neighbor discovery for low-
   power and lossy networks.  The nodes generate a Cryptographically
   Generated Address, register the Cryptographically Generated Address
   with a default router and periodically refresh the registration.
   Modifications to 6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are described
   for secure neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy networks.
   Cryptographically generated address and digital signatures are
   calculated using elliptic curve cryptography, so that the
   cryptographic operations are suitable for low power devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6lowpan-cgand-02.txt