Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-p2p-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creating Large Scale Mesh VPNs Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
                          John Veizades
                          Chris Ulliott
                          Jorge Coronel Mendoza
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-p2p-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-13

   This document presents the problem of configuring a large number of
   IKE/IPsec systems in such a way that any two of them can use IPsec to
   protect the traffic between them.  Manual configuration of all
   possible tunnels is too cumbersome in such cases, so an automated
   method is needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-p2p-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-p2p-00.txt