Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-behave-natpresent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 02:59:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signalling the Presence of NAT
	Author(s)       : Ray Bellis
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-bellis-behave-natpresent-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   End-to-end applications have difficulty distinguishing between
   packets that have been passed through a Network Address Translator
   (NAT) and packets that have been passed along a clear end-to-end
   path.  We propose mechanisms for IPv4 and IPv6 whereby NAT devices
   explicitly signal their operation as a means of allowing applications
   to distinguish the presence of otherwise undetected NATs in the end-
   to-end path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-behave-natpresent-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-behave-natpresent-00.txt