Subject: I-D Action: draft-tovar-cso-path-computation-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:56:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Requirements for Cross-Stratum-Optimization
	Author(s)       : Alejandro Tovar
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Giada Landi
                          Nicola Ciulli
	Filename        : draft-tovar-cso-path-computation-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-20

   The cross stratum optimization approach aims for providing a jointly
   optimized provision of both IT and network resources according to the
   application demands. In order to do that, the path computation
   capabilities in the network, which are in charge of finding the
   optimal connectivity resources, should take into account a new set of
   requirements.

   This memo explores the new needs derived from the cross stratum
   optimization approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tovar-cso-path-computation-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tovar-cso-path-computation-requirements-00.txt