Subject: I-D Action: draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unifying Double Translation and Encapsulation for 4rd (4rd-U)
	Author(s)       : Remi Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document proposes a new packet format for IPv4 packets to
   traverse IPv6 networks.  Its purpose is to get, for Residual
   Deployment of public IPv4 across IPv6 networks (4rd), the best of
   Encapsulation and Double-translation solutions.  For this, it ensures
   end-to-end transparency of IPv6 networks to IPv4 packets, and makes
   it possible to configure existing IPv6 Operation &amp; Management tools
   so that they operate also on 4rd packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-01.txt