Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 06:25:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR) Deployment Consideration for PCP Server Discovery
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
                          Junbin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   The memo has recommended to deploy Link-Local Multicast Name
   Resolution (LLMNR) in PCP scenarioes.  Depending on that, it could
   not only avoid adherence to DNS during PCP server name resolving, but
   also company with PCP FQDN DHCP options extention to accomplish PCP
   server discovery.  In order to fit LLMNR into PCP network, particular
   LLMNR deployment guide and relevant configurations are considerated
   along with PCP elements installation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-discovery-llmnr-01.txt