Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 05:52:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Message Information Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Saverio Niccolini
                          Benoit Claise
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-02.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2011-10-27

   This draft defines a set of Information Elements and example
   Templates for IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) based on the SIP
   Common Log Format data model, as well as additional useful SIP
   Information Elements, to allow IPFIX export of application-layer
   information about SIP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-02.txt