Subject: I-D Action: draft-beck-rtcweb-alt-ic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-Time Web Communication Simplified Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Wolfgang Beck
	Filename        : draft-beck-rtcweb-alt-ic-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   The Real-Time Communication Web (RTCWEB) approach uses browser-based
   scripts to minimize the number of network protocols between server
   and browser that need standardization.  With traditional
   interconnection concepts, the success of this effort is limited as
   different RTCWEB applications still need to interoperate.  This
   document proposes an alternative interconnection model where caller
   and callee always use the same RTCWEB client and server and avoid any
   interworking this way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beck-rtcweb-alt-ic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-beck-rtcweb-alt-ic-00.txt