Subject: I-D Action: draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 07:06:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless Translation
	Author(s)       : Masataka Mawatari
                          Masanobu Kawashima
	Filename        : draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes a method (464XLAT) for IPv4 connectivity
   across IPv6 network by combination of stateful translation and
   stateless translation. 464XLAT is a simple technique to provide IPv4
   access service while avoiding encapsulation just by using twice IPv4/
   IPv6 translation standardized in [RFC6145] and [RFC6146].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-softwire-464xlat-01.txt