Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:01:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Policy Distribution Format (SPDF)
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This document describes a format for distributing security policy
   statments.

   Individual security policy statements are expressed in a HTTP
   compatible header syntax.  Lists of security policy statements are
   exchanged as signed CMS objects.  Strong references to static data
   objects are formed using Named Information (ni) URI specifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-00.txt