Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-cdni-cost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:41:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Cost Perspective on Using Multiple CDNs
	Author(s)       : Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-cdni-cost-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes several potential price and charge issues in
   CDN interconnection.  It discusses some optional charge models when
   CDNs are interconnected and presents a need from Content Service
   Providers (CSP) or CDNs to optimize their cost locally and guarantee
   their performance.  It finally shows how can CDNI frameworks and
   protocols support price, charge and policy information exchanging.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-cdni-cost-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-cdni-cost-00.txt