Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-rfc4258bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:40:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for GMPLS Routing for ASON
	Author(s)       : Qilei Wang
                          Xihua Fu
                          Guoman Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-rfc4258bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   The Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) suite of
   protocols has been defined to control different switching
   technologies as well as different applications.  These include
   support for requesting Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) connections
   including Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)/Synchronous Digital
   Hierarchy (SDH) and Optical Transport Networks (OTNs).

   Along with the development of technology, some new routing
   requirements which are addressed in G.7715.1 emerge.  This document
   concentrates on the new routing requirements addressed in G.7715.1
   and placed on the GMPLS suite of protocols in order to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of an Automatically Switched Optical
   Network (ASON) as defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ccamp-rfc4258bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-ccamp-rfc4258bis-00.txt