Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks

    Author(s)     : V. Mahalingam, et al
    Filename      : draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-00.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-10-26

   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it extends the BFD Management Information Base BFD-
   STD-MIB and describes the managed objects for modeling Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for MPLS and MPLS-TP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.