Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:57:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP support for RFIDs
	Author(s)       : Pascal Urien
                          Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Guy Pujolle
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document describes an architecture based on the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP), for active RFIDs, i.e. Radio Frequency Identifiers
   including tamper resistant computing resources, as specified for
   example in the ISO 14443 or 15693 standards. HIP-RFIDs never expose
   their identity in clear text, but hide this value (typically an EPC-
   Code) by a particular equation that can be only solved by a dedicated
   entity, referred as the portal. HIP exchanges occur between HIP-RFIDs
   and portals; they are transported by IP packets, through the Internet
   cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hiprg-rfid-04.txt