Subject: I-D Action: draft-partha-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 07:25:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWeb standard signaling protocol
	Author(s)       : Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-partha-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-03

   The standardization of Real time communication between browsers is to
   provide the infrastructure for audio, video, text communication using
   standard interface so that interoperable communication can be
   established between any compatible browsers.  RTCWeb specific
   Javascript API will be provided by browsers for developing real-time
   web application.  It is possible to develop signaling protocol like
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) or Jingle or websocket extension or
   custom-made signaling protocol in Javascript.  There are lots of
   issues in Javascript based signaling protocol.  This document list
   the need for standard signaling protocol between RTCWeb client
   (browser) and RTCWeb server and possible signaling protocol for the
   same.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-partha-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-partha-rtcweb-signaling-00.txt