Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-mpls-frr-resource-class-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TE Fast Reroute Resource Classification
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-dong-mpls-frr-resource-class-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes simple and backward compatible extensions to
   Fast-Reroute (FRR) MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE).  The purpose of
   these extensions include the following.  These extensions provide a
   classification of SRLG to support LSP with differing protection
   requirements.  These extensions allow highly reliable nodes or links,
   typically resources with redundancy at a lower layer, to be
   identified to allow LSP to optionally not consider these resources as
   potential points of failure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-mpls-frr-resource-class-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-mpls-frr-resource-class-01.txt