Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 01:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS PE Model for E-Tree Support
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Florin Balus
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   A generic VPLS solution for E-Tree services is proposed which uses
   VLANs to indicate root/leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model
   is illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-
   Tree VPLS PEs are interconnected by  PWs which carry the VLAN
   indicating the E-Tree attribute, the MAC address based Ethernet
   forwarding engine and the PW work in the same way as before. A
   signaling mechanism for E-Tree capability and VLAN mapping
   negotiation is further described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-05.txt