Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:04:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Communication Congestion Exposure Scenario
	Author(s)       : Dirk Kutscher
                          Faisal Ghias Mir
                          Rolf Winter
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo describes a mobile communications use case for congestion
   exposure (CONEX) with a particular focus on mobile communication
   networks such as 3GPP LTE.  The draft describes the architecture of
   these networks (access and core networks), current QoS mechanisms and
   then discusses how congestion exposure concepts could be applied.
   Based on this, this memo suggests a set of requirements for CONEX
   mechanisms that particularly apply to mobile networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutscher-conex-mobile-02.txt