Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-sm3-hash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:19:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SM3 Hash function
	Author(s)       : Sean Shen
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-shen-sm3-hash-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document discribles an hash function which is invented by
   Xiaoyun Wang et al.  This hash function is published by Chinese
   Commercial Cryptography Administration Office for the use of
   electronic authentication service system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-sm3-hash-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-sm3-hash-00.txt