Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:48:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP for Multicast Environments
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          John Zwiebel
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-10.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-10-17

   This draft describes how inter-domain multicast routing will function
   in an environment where Locator/ID Separation is deployed using the
   LISP architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-10.txt