Subject: I-D Action: draft-srivastava-dispatch-avoidance-of-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 22:08:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Avoidance of Security Issues in SIP and Internet
	Author(s)       : Samir Srivastava
	Filename        : draft-srivastava-dispatch-avoidance-of-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-05

   This memo lists the security issues not addressed by SIPS and other
   drafts in progress.  It provides two solutions to it.  First solution
   calls for fixing issues one by one.  The second solution avoids the
   security issues altogether.  It has potential to obviate the need of
   &#39;Security Consideration&#39; section from IETF documents.  It requires
   wider acceptance from the community.  Author is requesting IETF
   community to voice it&#39;s opinion and share the second solution with
   non-IETF members also to have their opinion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srivastava-dispatch-avoidance-of-threats-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srivastava-dispatch-avoidance-of-threats-00.txt