Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-ospf-purge-lsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 01:28:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Purge LSA for OSPF flushing
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Xudong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dong-ospf-purge-lsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   In some scenarios current OSPF flushing mechanism may incur problem
   of delaying the deletion of invalid Link State Advertisement (LSA)
   and result in desynchronization of link state database.  This
   document proposes a backward compatible solution to solve this
   problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-ospf-purge-lsa-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-ospf-purge-lsa-00.txt