Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 05:34:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple RTP Session on a Single Lower-Layer Transport
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-10-14

   This document specifies how multiple RTP sessions are to be
   multiplexed on the same lower-layer transport, e.g. a UDP flow.  It
   discusses various requirements that have been raised and their
   feasibility, which results in a solution with a certain
   applicability.  A solution is recommended and that solution is
   provided in more detail, including signalling and examples.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-00.txt