Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:24:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This specification defines a new mobility option that can be used by
   the mobiliy entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain for exchanging
   the Quality of Service parameters associated with the subscriber
   flows.  Specifically, the local mobility anchor in the home network
   can potentially send the QoS parameters to the mobile access gateway
   in the access network.  This document also explains how the mobile
   access gateway in the access network can map the received QoS options
   to the access specific semantics, such us using 802.11e in case of
   IEEE 802.11 and apply it on the air interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-qos-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-qos-00.txt