Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hares-bgp-path-select-bib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:30:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Bibliography for the BGP Path Selection
    Author(s)     : S. Hares
    Filename      : draft-hares-bgp-path-select-bib-00.txt
    Pages         : 14
    Date          : 2011-10-24
    
BGP-v4?s [RFC4271]path selection rule has been enforce since the 
        1990s. The Inter-Domain Working Group [IDR] will be considering 
        additions to the path selection [add-path][add-path-guidelines][path-
        select-criteria] in 2011-2012. 

        This document provides a bibliography of publications (research and 
        public) regarding the bgp path selection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hares-bgp-path-select-bib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.