Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:46:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Forward-Search P2P TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document presents a forward search procedure for computing paths
   for Point-to-Point (P2P) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) crossing a number of domains through using multiple Path
   Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions to the Path
   Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting the
   forward search procedure are described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-02.txt