Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:54:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Message Information Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Saverio Niccolini
                          Benoit Claise
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-10-11

   This draft defines a set of Information Elements and example
   Templates for IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) based on the SIP
   Common Log Format data model, to allow IPFIX export of application-
   layer information about SIP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-trammell-ipfix-sip-msg-01.txt