Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:12:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enhanced RDMA Connection Establishment
	Author(s)       : Arkady Kanevsky
                          Caitlin Bestler
                          Robert Sharp
                          Steve Wise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   This document updates RFC 5043 and RFC 5044 by extending Marker
   Protocol Data Unit (PDU) Aligned Framing (MPA) negotiation for Remote
   Direct Memory Access (RDMA) connection establishment.  The first
   enhancement extends RFC 5044, enabling peer-to-peer connection
   establishment over MPA/ Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).  The
   second enhancement extends both RFC 5043 and RFC 5044, by providing
   an option for standardized exchange of RDMA-layer connection
   configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-08.txt