Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 04:29:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for indication of features supported by a SIP proxy
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) &quot;Caller Preferences&quot; extension
   defined in RFC 3840 provides a mechanism that allows a SIP message to
   convey information relating to the originator&#39;s supported features/
   capabilities.  This document defines requirements for a mechanism
   that would allow SIP proxies to convey information relating to the
   proxy&#39;s supported features/capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-reqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-reqs-02.txt