Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:22:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An SNMP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : YongLin Peng
                          Wei Wang
                          ZhenWu Hao
                          Yu Meng
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document defines a SNMP Usage for REsource LOcation And
   Discovery(RELOAD), The SNMP Usage provides the functionality of
   managing the RELOAD network.  The SNMP Usage provides lookup service
   for the network manager&#39;s address stored in the overlay.  The SNMP
   Usage also defines the method that allow the registrations to map a
   network manager&#39;name to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  The AppAttach method is used to establish a direct
   connection between nodes through which SNMP messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-03.txt