Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 09:26:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Policy Distribution Format (SPDF)
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-29

   This document describes a format for distributing collections of
   security policy statments as static documents.

   Individual security policy statements are expressed in a HTTP
   compatible header syntax.  Lists of security policy statements are
   signed for exchange.  Strong references to static data objects are
   formed using Named Information (ni) URI specifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-securitypolicy-01.txt