Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:38:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Multi Topology Routing
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Luyuang Fang
                          Chao Zhou
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Ning So
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP through extension of
   IGP protocols, such as OSPF and IS-IS.  It would be advantageous to
   extend Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), using Label Distribution
   Protocol (LDP), to support multiple topologies.  These LDP
   extensions, known as Multiple Topology Label Distribution Protocol
   (MT LDP), would allow the configuration of multiple topologies within
   an MPLS LDP enabled network.

   This document describes the protocol extensions required to extend
   the existing MPLS LDP signalling protocol for creating and
   maintaining LSPs in an MT environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-01.txt