Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 06:29:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6
	Author(s)       : Robert Raszuk
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-07

   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules [RFC5575] provides a
   protocol extension for propagation of traffic flow information for
   the purpose of rate limiting or filtering.  The [RFC5575] specifies
   those extensions for IPv4 protocol data packets.

   This specification extends the current [RFC5575] and defines changes
   to the original document in order to make it also usable and
   applicable to IPv6 data packets.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-01.txt