Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Backup Egress of a Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a PCC to send a request for
   computing a backup egress for an MPLS TE P2MP LSP or an MPLS TE P2P
   LSP to a PCE and for a PCE to compute the backup egress and reply to
   the PCC with a computation result for the backup egress.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-03.txt