Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:07:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for benchmarking MPLS protection mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Rajiv Papneja
                          Samir Vapiwala
                          Jay Karthik
                          Scott Poretsky
                          Shankar Rao
                          Jean-Louis Le Roux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   This draft describes the methodology for benchmarking MPLS Protection
   mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in [MPLS-FRR-EXT].
   This document provides test methodologies and testbed setup for
   measuring failover times while considering all dependencies that
   might impact faster recovery of real-time applications bound to MPLS
   based traffic engineered tunnels.  The benchmarking terms used in
   this document are defined in [TERM-ID].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-09.txt