Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-isops-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:26:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Guidance for IPv6 Deployment in IPv4 Sites using ISATAP
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-isops-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-10-13

   Many end user sites in the Internet today still have predominantly
   IPv4 internal infrastructures.  These sites range in size from small
   home/office networks to large corporate enterprise networks, but
   share the commonality that IPv4 continues to provide satisfactory
   internal routing and addressing services for most applications.  As
   more and more IPv6-only services are deployed in the Internet,
   however, end user devices within such sites will increasingly require
   at least basic IPv6 functionality for external access.  This document
   therefore provides operational guidance for deployment of IPv6 within
   predominantly IPv4 sites using the Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel
   Addressing Protocol (ISATAP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-v6ops-isops-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-v6ops-isops-14.txt