Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:00:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (VIPR): Framework
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes the framework for Verification Involving PSTN
   Reachability (VIPR), a set of protocols to automatically and securely
   provision SIP routes between domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-framework-00.txt