Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:03:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)       : Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Simo Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
   bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-09.txt