Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 01:27:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-10-13

   The hierarchical Path Computation Element (PCE) architecture, defined
   in the companion framework document [I-D.ietf-pce-hierarchy-fwk],
   allows the selection of an optimum domain sequence and the optimum
   end-to-end path, to be derived through the use of a hierarchical
   relationship between domains.

   This document defines the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions for the purpose of implementing hierarchical PCE
   procedures which are described the aforementioned document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-01.txt