Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:49:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Scheme for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document is the specification of the syntax and semantics of the
   Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-00.txt