Subject: I-D Action: draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:11:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
	Filename        : draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2011-10-25

   Complaint Feedback Loops similar to those described herein have
   existed for more than a decade, resulting in many de facto standards
   and best practices.  This document is an attempt to codify, and thus
   clarify, the ways that both providers and consumers of these feedback
   mechanisms intend to use the feedback, describing some already-common
   industry practices.

   This paper is the result of cooperative efforts within the Messaging
   Anti-Abuse Working Group, a trade organization separate from the
   IETF.  The original MAAWG document upon which this document is based
   was published in April, 2010.  This document is being published as an
   Informational RFC to make it widely available to the Internet
   community and simplify reference to this material from IETF work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-03.txt