Subject: I-D Action: draft-kitterman-4408bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:55:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in E-Mail, Version 1
	Author(s)       : D. Scott Kitterman
                          Wayne Schlitt
	Filename        : draft-kitterman-4408bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   E-mail on the Internet can be forged in a number of ways.  In
   particular, existing protocols place no restriction on what a sending
   host can use as the reverse-path of a message or the domain given on
   the SMTP HELO/EHLO commands.  This document describes version 1 of
   the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) protocol, whereby a domain may
   explicitly authorize the hosts that are allowed to use its domain
   name, and a receiving host may check such authorization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitterman-4408bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kitterman-4408bis-00.txt