Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-redirect-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:39:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Xiangsong Cui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-redirect-12.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-10-12

   This document describes a runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment
   functionality and corresponding mobility options for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.  The runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment takes place
   during a Proxy Binding Update and a Proxy Binding Acknowledgement
   message exchange between a Mobile Access Gateway and a Local Mobility
   Anchor.  The runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment functionality
   defined in this specification can be used, for example, for load
   balancing purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-12.txt