Subject: I-D Action: draft-odonoghue-ntpv4-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 15:19:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Messages Protocol for Use with Network Time Protocol Version 4
	Author(s)       : David L. Mills
                          Karen O&#39;Donoghue
                          David L. Hart
                          Harlan M. Stenn
	Filename        : draft-odonoghue-ntpv4-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document describes the structure of the control messages used
   with the Network Time Protocol.  These control messages can be used
   to monitor and control the Network Time Protocol application running
   on any IP network attached computer.  The information in this
   informational RFC was originally described in Appendix B of RFC 1305.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-odonoghue-ntpv4-control-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-odonoghue-ntpv4-control-01.txt