Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:43:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration of Military Message Handling System (MMHS) header fields for use in Internet Mail
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Graeme Lunt
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-28

   A Miltary Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
   ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
   national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
   Elements of Service are defined as a set of extensions to the ITU-T
   X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in STANAG 4406
   Edition 2 or ACP 123.  This document specifies message header fields
   and associated processing for RFC 5322 (Internet Email) to provide a
   comparable messaging service.  In addition, this document provides
   for a STANAG 4406 / Internet Email Gateway that supports message
   conversion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-mmhs-header-fields-06.txt