Subject: I-D Action: draft-clausen-lln-loadng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:50:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The LLN On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next Generation (LOADng)
	Author(s)       : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
                          Jiazi Yi
                          Cedric Lavenu
                          Thierry Lys
                          Afshin Niktash
                          Yuichi Igarashi
	Filename        : draft-clausen-lln-loadng-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document describes the LLN Ad hoc On-Demand (LOAD) distance
   vector routing protocol, a reactive routing protocol intended for use
   in Low power Lossy Networks (LLN).  The protocol is derived from AODV
   and extended for use in LLNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-lln-loadng-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-lln-loadng-00.txt