Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:20:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using IKEv2 with TCP-AO
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   This document analyzes the TCP based pairwise Routing Protocol (RP)
   requirements for IKEv2 Key Management Protocol (KMP).  This document
   discusses the various authentication methods available for peer
   authentication in IKEv2 KMP and the specific Security Association
   (SA) requirements for IKEv2 protocol to protect the TCP based
   pairwise RPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-00.txt