Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:10:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Access Control Model
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-05.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-10-04

   The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
   the NETCONF protocol requires a structured and secure operating
   environment that promotes human usability and multi-vendor
   interoperability.  There is a need for standard mechanisms to
   restrict NETCONF protocol access for particular users to a pre-
   configured subset of all available NETCONF protocol operations and
   content.  This document defines such an access control model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-access-control-05.txt