Subject: I-D Action: draft-katagi-tls-clefia-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:50:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLEFIA Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Masanobu Katagi
                          Shiho Moriai
	Filename        : draft-katagi-tls-clefia-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document specifies a set of cipher suites for the Transport
   Security Layer (TLS) protocol to support the CLEFIA encryption
   algorithm as a block cipher.  CLEFIA is a lightweight block cipher
   and suitable for constrained devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katagi-tls-clefia-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-katagi-tls-clefia-01.txt