Subject: I-D Action: draft-henderson-hip-vpls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:33:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP-based Virtual Private LAN Service (HIPLS)
	Author(s)       : Tom Henderson
                          Steven C. Venema
                          David Mattes
	Filename        : draft-henderson-hip-vpls-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-09-03

   The Host Identity Protocol (HIP) and architecture adds a
   cryptographic name space to name Internet hosts.  This draft
   describes a use case of the HIP architecture, which is to provide a
   HIP-enabled virtual private LAN service (VPLS) over an untrusted
   network.  In this case, HIP is used to secure tunnels between the
   provider edge (PE) equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-hip-vpls-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-henderson-hip-vpls-03.txt