Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Per-Host Locators for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   Mobile operators consider the distribution of mobility anchors to
   enable offloading some traffic from their core network.  In scope of
   a solution for Distributed Mobility Management is the maintenance of
   IP sessions and IP address continuity when mobile nodes get a new
   mobility anchor assigned during handover.  This document proposes the
   use of identifier-locator split concepts to achieve optimal routing
   of data packets to a mobile node&#39;s current mobility anchor.  The use
   of per-host locator IP addresses allows translation of addresses
   within the mobile operator network to route packets to the mobile
   node&#39;s current mobility anchor, while address translation is kept
   transparent to the communication endpoints.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-00.txt