Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:06:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Usage of The RSVP Association Object
	Author(s)       : Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-10-25

   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   document reviews how association is to be provided in the context
   of GMPLS recovery.  No new procedures or mechanisms are
   defined by this document and it is strictly informative in nature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-info-03.txt