Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:51:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Deterministic NAT
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Alain Durand
                          Lionel Hoffmann
	Filename        : draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This memo define a simple stateless and deterministic mode of
   operating a carrier-grade NAT in both a NAT44 and DS-Lite
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-01.txt