Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:34:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over an MPLS PSN (Packet Switched Network)
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   This informational document describes ways to interconnect TRILL
   RBridges over WAN connections by using MPLS Pseudo Wire (PW) or
   Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) with existing TRILL and MPLS
   standards. It also describes the combination of RBridge and MPLS to
   provide a hierarchical scalable L2VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-00.txt