Subject: I-D Action: draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:31:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reference Model for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Bruce Nordman
                          Rolf Winter
	Filename        : draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   Managing energy consumption of devices is different from several well
   understood network management functions because of the special nature
   of energy supply and use.  This document explains issues of energy
   management arising from its special nature and proposes a layered
   reference model for energy management addressing these issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-quittek-eman-reference-model-03.txt