Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC 2544 Applicability Statement: Use on Production Networks Considered Harmful
	Author(s)       : Scott Bradner
                          Kevin Dubray
                          Jim McQuaid
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-10-20

   Benchmarking Methodology Working Group (BMWG) has been developing key
   performance metrics and laboratory test methods since 1990, and
   continues this work at present.  Recent application of the methods
   beyond their intended scope is cause for concern.  This memo
   clarifies the scope of RFC 2544 and other benchmarking work for the
   IETF community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-2544-as-01.txt