Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:28:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling with IPv4 Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-10-19

   This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
   with IPv4 Address Sharing (SA46T-AS) base specification.  SA46T-AS is
   basically the same technology with SA46T, however that have IPv4
   address sharing capability.  SA46T-SA is gateway technology, not
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-02.txt