Subject: I-D Action: draft-yry-decade-replication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:10:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Content Replication and Access
	Author(s)       : Richard Yang
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-yry-decade-replication-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-10-23

   The DECADE Working Group at IETF is working on introducing standard-
   based, application-agnostic in-network storage for content
   distribution to improve both network efficiency and application
   performance.  In this document, we introduce content replication
   trees and then discuss approaches on how a replication tree can be
   constructed in DECADE.  In particular, we introduce concepts
   including core-stateless content pull, and stateful, open content
   forwarding table.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yry-decade-replication-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yry-decade-replication-00.txt