Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:40:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
                          Avi Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2011-10-25

   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
   nearing exhaustion of its current 8-bit attribute type space.  In
   addition, experience shows a growing need for complex grouping, along
   with attributes which can carry more than 253 octets of data.  This
   document defines changes to RADIUS which address all of the above
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-02.txt