Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 16:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Support for Nested NAT Environments
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Paul Selkirk
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-21

   Nested NATs or multi-layer NATs are already widely deployed.  They
   are characterized by two or more NAT devices in the path of packets
   from the subscriber to the Internet.  Moreover, NAT devices current
   deployed are PCP unaware and It is assumed that NAT aware PCP devices
   will take a long time to be rolled out.  Therefore in order to lower
   the adoption barrier of PCP and make it work for current deployed
   networks, this document proposes a few mechanisms for PCP-enabled
   applications to work through nested NATs with varying level of PCP
   protocol support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-01.txt