Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:46:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Forward-Search P2MP TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   This document presents a forward search procedure for computing a
   path for a Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label
   Switched Path (LSP) acrossing a number of domains through using
   multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions
   to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for
   supporting the forward search procedure are described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2mp-path-02.txt