Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:33:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Exchange MPLS-TP LSP Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document [RFC6370]
   specifies a initial set of identifiers, such as local assigned tunnel
   number and Global_ID, which can be used to form Maintenance Entity
   Point Identifier (MEP_ID).  As to some Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) functions, such as Connectivity Verification (CV)
   [I-D.ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi], source MEP_ID must be inserted in the
   OAM packets, so that the peer endpoint can compare the received and
   expected MEP_IDs to judge whether there is a mismatch [RFC6371],
   which means that the two MEP nodes need to pre-store each other&#39;s
   MEP_IDs.

   This document defines the signaling extensions to exchange the Label
   Switched Path (LSP) identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-01.txt