Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-cms-hmac-enc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:01:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using MAC-authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
	Author(s)       : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-cms-hmac-enc-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-11-22

   This document specifies the conventions for using MAC-authenticated
   encryption with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) authenticated-
   enveloped-data content type.  This mirrors the use of a MAC combined
   with an encryption algorithm that's already employed in IPsec, SSL/
   TLS, and SSH, which is widely supported in existing crypto libraries
   and hardware, and has been extensively analysed by the crypto
   community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gutmann-cms-hmac-enc-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gutmann-cms-hmac-enc-06.txt