Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:59:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Email Handling States in Trace Fields
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-11-15

   This memo registers a trace field clause for use in indicating
   transitions between handling queues, including enacting inter-host
   message transitions.  This might include message quarantining,
   mailing list moderation, timed delivery, or other similar causes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-received-state-00.txt