Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iiban-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:30:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Internet International Bank Account Number (IIBAN)

    Author(s)     : W. Stanish
    Filename      : draft-iiban-00.txt
    Pages         : 18
    Date          : 2011-11-16

   An Internet IBAN (IIBAN) identifies an internet-based financial
   endpoint in a manner that is superset-compatible with the existing
   European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS) International Bank
   Acccount Number (IBAN) standard [ISO13616].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iiban-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.