Subject: I-D Action: draft-badra-tls-identity-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 01:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCSV for TLS Client Credential Protection
	Author(s)       : Mohamad Badra
	Filename        : draft-badra-tls-identity-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-11-17

   This document defines a special Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV)
   "TLS_IDENTITY_PROTECTION_SCSV", with code point {XxXX, XxXX}.  This
   SCSV is not a true cipher suite (it does not correspond to any valid
   set of algorithms) and cannot be negotiated.  By negotiating this
   ciphersuite, the TLS clients will be able to determine for themselves
   when, how, to what extent and for what purpose information about them
   is communicated to others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-tls-identity-protection-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-tls-identity-protection-00.txt