Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 19:18:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Hierarchical Mobility Management in LISP network
	Author(s)       : Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-11-19

       This draft proposes a Hierarchical Mobility Management (HMM) in
       Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) networks. The Internet is
       divided into a number of mapping domains (MDs). An agent Tunnel
       Router (ATR) as an agent of each MD manages the Mobile Node's EID-to-
       RLOC mapping. For the movement within the MD, the ATR keeps the EID-
       to-RLOC mapping invariable, so it avoids the mapping update in the
       mapping system and the Tunnel Router (TR) of each correspondent node.
       For the handover between different MDs, to support fast update and
       handover, a united mapping table is proposed in the ATR.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-00.txt