Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:02:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stateless Source Address Mapping for ICMPv6 Packets
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Dan Wing
                          Ramji Vaithianathan
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   A stateless IPv4/IPv6 translator may receive ICMPv6 packets
   containing non IPv4-translatable addresses as the source that should
   be passed across the translator as an ICMP packet directed to the the
   IPv4-translatable destination.  This document discusses the
   considerations and the stateless address mapping algorithms for
   source address translation in ICMPv6 headers for such cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ivi-icmp-address-00.txt