Subject: I-D Action: draft-srose-dnssec-registry-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:45:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates
	Author(s)       : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-srose-dnssec-registry-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-11-18

   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
   cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
   DNS data.  The algorithms specified for use with DNSSEC are reflected
   in an IANA maintained registry.  This document presents a set of
   changes for some entries of the registry and presents a new registry
   table.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srose-dnssec-registry-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-srose-dnssec-registry-update-00.txt