Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:00:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens
    Author(s)     : M. Jones, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-14.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-11-07
    
This specification describes how to use bearer tokens in HTTP
   requests to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  Any party in
   possession of a bearer token (a "bearer") can use it to get access to
   the associated resources (without demonstrating possession of a
   cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse, bearer tokens need to be
   protected from disclosure in storage and in transport.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.