Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 04:33:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mediated RSA cryptography specification for additive private key splitting (mRSAA)
	Author(s)       : Miroslaw Kutylowski
                          Przemyslaw Kubiak
                          Michal Tabor
                          Daniel Wachnik
	Filename        : draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-01.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This document describes recommendations for the implementation of
   public key cryptography based on the mediated RSA algorithm. The
   Mediated RSA algorithm bases on fragmentation of a private key. As a
   result the signature process consists from multiple stages. The
   verification process is the same as in the case of RSA algorithm
   [RFC3447].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kutylowski-mrsa-algorithm-01.txt