Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:19:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Selection Techniques
	Author(s)       : Salvatore D&#39;Antonio
                          Tanja Zseby
                          Christian Henke
                          Lorenzo Peluso
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-08.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   Flow selection is the process of selecting a subset of flows from all
   observed flows.  The Flow Selection Process may be located at an
   observation point, or on an IPFIX Mediator.  Flow selection reduces
   the effort of post-processing flow data and transferring Flow
   Records.  This document describes motivations for flow selection and
   presents flow selection techniques.  It provides an information model
   for configuring flow selection techniques and discusses what
   information about a flow selection process should be exported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-08.txt