Subject: I-D Action: draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:53:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Leak Attacks Against BGPSEC
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-16

   This document describes a very simple attack vector that illustrates
   how RPKI-enabled BGPSEC machinery as currently defined can be easily
   circumvented in order to launch a Man In The Middle (MITM) attack via
   BGP.  It is meant to serve as input to the SIDR WG during routing
   security requirements specification and discussions, and secure
   routing protocol designs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-00.txt