Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 03:06:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP based OAM Solution for TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Dinesh G Dutt
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This document presents a solution suite for TRILL data plane
   monitoring and failure detection. Methods presented herein allow in-
   cooperating IP payloads, exercising multi-paths, verifying multicast
   trees, locating end stations, virtual segments and diagnosing
   connectivity problems. ICMP protocol is proposed as framework for
   error reporting. Document also presents network wide health
   monitoring, distribution and reporting methods that are intended for
   efficient troubleshooting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-oam-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-oam-01.txt