Subject: I-D Action: draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:01:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Leak Attacks Against BGPSEC
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-11-16

   This document describes a very simple attack vector that illustrates
   how RPKI-enabled BGPSEC machinery as currently defined can be easily
   circumvented in order to launch a Man In The Middle (MITM) attack via
   BGP.  It is meant to serve as input to the IETF's Secure Inter-Domain
   Routing working group during routing security requirements
   discussions and subsequent specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-01.txt