Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:00:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC3627 to Historic status
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2011-11-28

   This document moves RFC3627 (Use of /127 Prefix Length Between
   Routers Considered Harmful) to HISTORIC status to reflect the updated
   guidance contained in RFC6164 (Using 127-Bit IPv6 Prefixes on Inter-
   Router Links).  While a standards track document already supersedes
   an informational document and therefore RFC6164 is the appropriate
   guidance to follow when the two documents are in conflict, this links
   the two documents so that it is clearer that the IETF has updated
   guidance on the matter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-3627-historic-00.txt