Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:03:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query
	Author(s)       : Kim Kinnear
                          Bernie Volz
                          Mark Stapp
                          Bharat Joshi
                          Neil Russell
                          Pavan Kurapati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2011-11-18

   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Leasequery
   extension allows a requestor to request information about DHCPv4
   bindings. This mechanism is limited to queries for individual
   bindings. In some situations individual binding queries may not be
   efficient, or even possible. This document extends the DHCPv4
   Leasequery protocol to allow for bulk transfer of DHCPv4 address
   binding data via TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-05.txt