Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:31:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Home Agent assisted Route Optimization between Mobile IPv4 Networks
	Author(s)       : Antti Makela
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-11-16

   This document describes a Home Agent assisted Route Optimization
   functionality to IPv4 Network Mobility Protocol.  The function is
   designed to facilitate optimal routing in cases where all nodes are
   connected to a single Home Agent, thus the use case is Route
   Optimization within single organization or similar entity.  The
   functionality adds the possibility to discover eligible peer nodes
   based on information received from Home Agent, Network Prefixes they
   represent, and how to establish a direct tunnel between such nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-haaro-07.txt