Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:57:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Delegated Database Tree
	Author(s)       : Vince Fuller
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-11-28

   This draft describes the LISP Delegated Database Tree (LISP-DDT), a
   hierarchical, distributed database which embodies the delegation of
   authority to provide mappings from LISP Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs)
   to Routing Locators (RLOCs).  It is a statically-defined distribution
   of the EID namespace among a set of LISP-speaking servers, called DDT
   nodes.  Each DDT node is configured with an EID-prefix that it "owns"
   plus information, including the RLOCs for Map Servers or other DDT
   nodes for each defined more-specific EID-prefix of the "owned"
   prefix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-00.txt