Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:01:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : POP3 Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
                          Chris Newman
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-11-16

   This specification extends the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)
   to support un-encoded international characters in user names,
   passwords, mail addresses, message headers, and protocol-level
   textual strings.  This specification replaces RFC 5721.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-03.txt