Subject: I-D Action: draft-mertl-psi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:00:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Stage Illumination
	Author(s)       : Marcus Ertl
	Filename        : draft-mertl-psi-02.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2011-11-23

   This memo describes a protocol that builds upon UDP/IP to transport
   illumination and control data for stage, architectural and other
   illumination requirements.

   It may be understood as a spiritual successor of the traditional DMX
   (Digital MultipleX) specification series, removing it's limitations
   and adding flexibility and usability enhancements like auto-discovery
   and metadata, among other useful features.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mertl-psi-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mertl-psi-02.txt