Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:42:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2011-11-21

   This document provides guidelines for the definition of IPFIX
   Information Elements for addition to the IANA IPFIX Information
   Element registry, in order to extend the applicability of the IPFIX
   protocol to new operations and management areas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-ie-doctors-00.txt