Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:28:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SHA-2 Data Integrity Verification for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Bitvise Limited
                          Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This memo defines algorithm names and parameters for use of some of
   the SHA-2 family of secure hash algorithms for data integrity
   verification in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

   This document adds new Message Authentication Code (MAC) algorithms
   to the set defined in RFC 4253 [RFC4253].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-04.txt