Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-ise-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Independent Submission Editor Model
    Author(s)     : N. Brownlee
    Filename      : draft-iab-ise-model-04.txt
    Pages         : 6
    Date          : 2011-11-09
    
This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Stream Editor (ISE).  The Independent Stream is one of
   the Stream Producers that create draft RFCs, with the ISE as its
   Stream Approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for activities
   within the Independent Stream, working with draft editors and
   reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production Center and
   Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor.  The ISE is appointed by the
   IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administrative Oversight
   Committee (IAOC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.