Subject: I-D Action: draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 10:06:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-11-24

   This document specifies a WebSocket Sub-Protocol for a new transport
   in SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).  The WebSocket protocol enables
   two-way realtime communication between clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-00.txt