Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:42:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Multipart/Report Media Type for the Reporting of Mail System Administrative Messages
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-11-29

   The multipart/report Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)
   media type is a general "family" or "container" type for electronic
   mail reports of any kind.  Although this memo defines only the use of
   the multipart/report media type with respect to delivery status
   reports, mail processing programs will benefit if a single media type
   is used for all kinds of reports.

   This memo obsoletes RFC3462.  The IESG is also requested to mark
   RFC1892 and RFC3462 as "historic".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis-04.txt