Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 21:14:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement of Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2011-11-15

   Peer-to-Peer(P2P for short) streaming systems show more and more
   popularity in current Internet with proprietary protocols. This
   document identifies problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes a
   Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol(PPSP) including tracker and peer
   signaling components, and discusses the scope and uses cases of PPSP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-07.txt