Subject: I-D Action: draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:40:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) and Compressed Bundle Header Encoding (CBHE) IANA Registries
	Author(s)       : Keith Scott
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-11-15

   The DTNRG research group has defined the experimental Licklider
   Transmission Protocol (LTP) [RFC5326] and the Compressed Bundle
   Header Encoding (CBHE) [RFC6260] mechanism for the &#39;ipn&#39; URI scheme.
   Both documents describe fields that are subject to a registry.  For
   the purpose of its research work, the group has created ad-hoc
   registries.  As the specifications are stable and have multiple
   interoperable implementations, the group would like to hand off the
   registries to IANA for official custody.  This document describes the
   actions needed to be executed by IANA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-00.txt