Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 18:59:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Location Configuration Extensions for Policy Management
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
                          Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2011-11-16

   Current location configuration protocols are capable of provisioning
   an Internet host with a location URI that refers to the host's
   location.  These protocols lack a mechanism for the target host to
   inspect or set the privacy rules that are applied to the URIs they
   distribute.  This document extends the current location configuration
   protocols to provide hosts with a reference to the rules that are
   applied to a URI, so that the host can view or set these rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-uri-03.txt