Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kaaps-acp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:00:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Access Control Protocol (ACP)
    Author(s)     : K. Burda
    Filename      : draft-kaaps-acp-00.txt
    Pages         : 24
    Date          : 2011-11-18
    
Access Control Protocol (ACP) is a protocol for unified implementation
of various methods for computer device access control. The protocol
allows two devices to negotiate required assets, negotiate an
authentication method, do authentication, deliver the access parameters
and do accounting, all within one so called "transaction". Separate
transactions can be joined so that more devices can be added to the
access control operation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaaps-acp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.