Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:44:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mailing Lists and UTF-8 Addresses
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-21

   This document describes considerations for mailing lists with the
   introduction of internationalized email addresses.  It outlines some
   possible scenarios for handling lists with mixtures of
   internationalized and traditional addresses, but does not offer
   implementation or deployment advice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglistbis-00.txt