Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-townsley-v6ops-6rd-sunsetting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:15:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : 6rd Sunsetting
    Author(s)     : A. Cassen, et al
    Filename      : draft-townsley-v6ops-6rd-sunsetting-00.txt
    Pages         : 8
    Date          : 2011-11-14
    
   This document provides guidelines for transitioning an IPv6
   deployment using IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) to an IPv6 deployment
   using Native IPv6.  It is targeted at both 6rd operators and 6rd
   implementors."

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-townsley-v6ops-6rd-sunsetting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.