Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:15:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for Load Balancers
	Author(s)       : Chen Li
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Tina TSOU
	Filename        : draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   Load balancer is deployed widely in datacenter nowadays.  There is a
   requirement to build a unique LB network management system where two
   or more vendors&#39; LB devices are used.  We propose the standard MIBs
   for unique NMS.

   Load balancer description is introduced at
   &quot;http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Load_balancing_(computing)&quot;.

   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a MIB module for load balance device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-mib-03.txt