Subject: I-D Action: draft-clark-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:22:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for QoE Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Martin Kastner
                          Geoff Hunt
	Filename        : draft-clark-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of QoE metrics for use in voice, audio and video
   services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clark-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clark-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt