Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 03:55:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
                          Q. Wu
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-11-19

   This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol that
   allows an IKE Security Association (SA) to be created and
   authenticated using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol extension as
   described in RFC 5296 and its bis document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-02.txt