Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:08:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP
	Author(s)       : Wenbo Zhu
                          Mike Jennings
	Filename        : draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-17

   Full-duplex HTTP follows the basic HTTP request-response semantics
   but also allows the server to send response data to the client when
   the client is still transmitting request body to the server.
   Requirements for Full-duplex HTTP are under-specified in the existing
   HTTP specification [RFC2616], and this memo intends to clarify the
   requirements for implementing Full-duplex HTTP on top of the standard
   HTTP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-04.txt