Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:25:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCP and DHCPv6 Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-09

   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server addresses.  The use of
   IPv4 DHCP or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-00.txt