Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:22:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobile Multicast Sender Support in PMIPv6 Domains
	Author(s)       : Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Shuai Gao
                          Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
   by deploying MLD Proxy functions at Mobile Access Gateways and
   multicast routing functions at Local Mobility Anchors, or by
   additional route optimization schemes.  This document describes the
   support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains that
   is provided by this base deployment scenario, as well as in settings
   of further optimization.  Mobile sources remain agnostic of multicast
   mobility operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt