Subject: I-D Action: draft-balfanz-tls-obc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:58:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS Origin-Bound Certificates
	Author(s)       : Dirk Balfanz
                          D K Smetters
                          Mayank Upadhyay
                          Adam Barth
	Filename        : draft-balfanz-tls-obc-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-11-14

   This document specifies a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   and associated semantics that allow clients and servers to negotiate
   the use of origin-bound, self-signed certificates for TLS client
   authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balfanz-tls-obc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balfanz-tls-obc-01.txt