Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eman-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements for Energy Management
    Author(s)     : J. Quittek, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eman-requirements-05.txt
    Pages         : 34
    Date          : 2011-11-01
    
This document defines requirements for standards specifications for
   energy management.  The requirements presented in this document
   include monitoring functions as well as control functions.  In
   detail, the focus of the requirements is on the following features:
   identification of powered entities, monitoring of their power state,
   power inlets, power outlets, actual power, power quality, consumed
   energy, and contained batteries.  Further, requirements are included
   to enable control of powered entities' power supply and power state.
   This document does not specify the features that must be implemented
   by compliant implementations but rather features that must be
   supported by standards for energy management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.