Subject: I-D Action: draft-ellermann-spf-eai-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:12:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender Policy Framework: Email Address Internationalization
	Author(s)       : Frank Ellermann
	Filename        : draft-ellermann-spf-eai-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-11-13

   UTF8SMTP is an extension of SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
   allowing the use of UTF-8 in the SMTP envelope for EAI (Email Address
   Internationalization) and message headers.  This memo discusses the
   consequences for SPF (Sender Policy Framework).

Editorial note

   This note, the IANA considerations (Section 6), and the document
   history (Appendix A) should be removed before publication.  For some
   imported terms in Section 1.1 the sources have to be fixed.  The
   draft can be discussed on the &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
   mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-spf-eai-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ellermann-spf-eai-06.txt