Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 05:43:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-11-25

   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server addresses.  The use of
   DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenario.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-01.txt