Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:24:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Moving A6 to Historic Status
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          David Conrad
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-11-25

   This document provides a summary of issues and discusses the current
   usage status of A6 DNS records and moves the A6 specifications to
   Historic status, providing clarity to implementers and operators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-a6-to-historic-00.txt