Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:45:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVI Requirements and Solutions for ISP IPv6 Access Network
	Author(s)       : Fan Shi
                          Ke Xu
                          Liang Zhu
                          Guangwu Hu
	Filename        : draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-11-22

   The Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) was developed to
   prevent IP source address spoofing which can enable impersonation and
   malicious traffic redirection. An Internet Service Provider (ISP) who
   provides Internet access services, information services and value-
   added services to the customers should guarantee security of its
   network and customers' privacy. Thus, the mechanism is essential for
   ISPs. However, due to a diversity of ISPs' access network, SAVI
   solution is also different accordingly. This document describes five
   scenarios of ISPs'IPv6 access network, and moreover, states its SAVI
   requirements and according tentative solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shi-savi-access-00.txt