Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 03:00:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Why RTP Sessions Should Be Content Neutral
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-12-09

   This document is not intended for publication as an RFC.

   It gives the underpinning arguments for why the idea that RTP
   sessions and MIME top level types are related is a deeply broken
   paradigm, and that we need to get away from it.

   These arguments are solely the opinion of the listed author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-00.txt