Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcd-6man-ntp-server-ra-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:17:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for NTP Server Configuration
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Xu Chen
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-bcd-6man-ntp-server-ra-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-19

   This document specifies a new IPv6 Router Advertisement option to
   allow IPv6 routers to advertise Network Time Protocol version 4 or
   greater server location information to IPv6 hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcd-6man-ntp-server-ra-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcd-6man-ntp-server-ra-opt-00.txt