Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-mext-dmm-armip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:41:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An AR-level solution support for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Zhengming Ma
                          Xun Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ma-mext-dmm-armip-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-12-26

   The number of mobile users and their traffic demand is expected to be
   ever-increasing in future years, and this growth can represent a
   limitation for deploying current mobility management schemes that are
   intrinsically centralized, e.g., Mobile IPv6 and Proxy MIPv6.  This
   evolution in user traffic demand is tackled by a different approach
   for IP mobility, called Distributed Mobility Management, which is
   focusing on moving the mobility anchors from the core network and
   pushing them closer to the users, at the edge of the network.

   The work presented here copes with the distributed approach,
   describing a novel solution for distributed mobility management
   support in a flat architecture without central mobility anchors.
   This document strictly abides by the two principles:

   (a)The movement of MN is transparent to CN.

   (b)MN doesn't participate in any mobility-related signaling.MAAR and
   AAA are responsible for managing IP mobility on behalf of the host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-mext-dmm-armip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-mext-dmm-armip-00.txt