Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 00:07:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Fast Open
	Author(s)       : Yuchung Cheng
                          Jerry Chu
                          Sivasankar Radhakrishnan
                          Arvind Jain
	Filename        : draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2011-12-08

   TCP Fast Open (TFO) allows data to be carried in the SYN and SYN-ACK
   packets and consumed by the receiving end during the initial
   connection handshake, thus providing a saving of up to one full round
   trip time (RTT) compared to standard TCP requiring a three-way
   handshake (3WHS) to complete before data can be exchanged.

Terminology

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheng-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt