Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:01:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-13.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-12-29

   This experimental specification proposes a modification to Domain
   Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) allowing advertisement of third-party
   signature authorizations that are to be interpreted as equivalent to
   a signature added by the administrative domain of the message's
   author.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-13.txt