Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 19:43:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element Protocol
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Greg Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   The Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) is used to convey path
   computation requests and responses between Path Computation Clients
   (PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs), and also between
   cooperating PCEs. In PCEP the path computation requests carry
   details of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC
   wishes the PCE to apply in its computation.

   The mechanisms defined for indicating objective functions include
   the capability to convey vendor-specific objective functions. This
   document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific constraints in
   PCEP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-05.txt