Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:04:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-12-22

   This memo proposes a new Remote Authentication Dial In User Service
   (RADIUS) attribute to carry the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of
   a Port Control Protocol (PCP) server, such that while the PCP server
   information is configured on a RADIUS server, the information can be
   conveyed to Network Access Server (NAS) via RADIUS protocol, and the
   co-located Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP/DHCPv6) server
   can then populate the information to PCP client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-03.txt