Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:14:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Resource Identifiers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for New URI/IRI Schemes
	Author(s)       : Tony Hansen
                          Ted Hardie
                          Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-12-13

   This document updates the guidelines and recommendations for the
   definition of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes, and extends
   the registry and guidelines to apply when the schemes are used with
   Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs).  It also updates the
   process and IANA registry for URI/IRI schemes.  It obsoletes RFC
   4395.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-4395bis-irireg-04.txt