Subject: I-D Action: draft-obispo-epp-idn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:22:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internationalized Domain Name Mapping Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : Francisco Obispo
                          Luis Enrique Munoz
	Filename        : draft-obispo-epp-idn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-12-21

   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning of Internationalized Domain
   Names (IDN) stored in a shared central repository.  This mapping
   extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features
   required to implement registrations of domain names in characters
   sets other than ASCII.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-obispo-epp-idn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-obispo-epp-idn-00.txt