Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:13:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud/DataCenter SDO Activities Survey and Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-02.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2011-12-28

   The objective of this draft is to present a snapshot of industry
   standards activities related to Cloud/DataCenter computing, networking
   and services including relevant features and functions.  This document
   is a survey of current activities of cloud standards development
   organizations (SDOs).  At the end of this survey a section on gap
   analysis is also presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-02.txt