Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 23:02:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Pete Resnick
                          Chris Newman
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-12-04

   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
   version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support UTF-8 encoded international
   characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.  This
   specification replaces RFC 5738.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-02.txt