Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:54:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Alexander Nezhinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iser-07.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2011-12-12

   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol.  An
   RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA Read and Write services, which
   enable data to be transferred directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without
   intermediate data copies.  This document describes the extensions to
   the iSCSI protocol to support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-
   Capable Protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5046.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iser-07.txt