Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:10:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Common Log Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Format for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Common Log Format (CLF)
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Vijay Gurbani
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-12-17

   The SIPCLF Workgroup has defined a common log format framework for
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) servers.  This common log format
   mimics the successful event logging format found in well-known web
   servers like Apache and web proxies like Squid.  This document
   proposes an indexed text encoding format for the SIP Common Log
   Format (CLF) that retains the key advantages of a text-based format,
   while significantly increasing processing performance over a purely
   text-based implementation.  This file format adheres to the SIP CLF
   data model and provides an effective encoding scheme for all
   mandatory and optional fields that appear in a SIP CLF record.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipclf-format-05.txt