Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-sndp-l3vpn-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:23:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IF-MAP schema for IP VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
	Filename        : draft-marques-sndp-l3vpn-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-12-14

   This document defines the metadata schema used to define the route
   exchange policies of an IP VPN network.  Information elements
   conforming to this schema can be distributed using the IF-MAP [if-
   map] specification.  The schema is applicable both to the standard
   BGP IP VPN [RFC4364] deployments within service provider environments
   as well as end-system [I-D.marques-l3vpn-end-system] based
   deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-sndp-l3vpn-schema-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-sndp-l3vpn-schema-00.txt