Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 15:32:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extended Community Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Keyur Patel
                          Alton Lo
	Filename        : draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2011-12-05

   This document defines two new Outbound Router Filter types for BGP,
   termed "Extended Community Outbound Route Filter Type I", and
   "Extended Community Outbound Route Filter Type II", that can be used
   to perform extended community based route filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-ext-community-orf-02.txt