Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:13:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Character Encoding and Language for HTTP Header Field Parameters
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-12-18

   By default, message header field parameters in Hypertext Transfer
   Protocol (HTTP) messages cannot carry characters outside the ISO-
   8859-1 character set.  RFC 2231 defines an encoding mechanism for use
   in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This
   document specifies an encoding suitable for use in HTTP header fields
   that is compatible with a profile of the encoding defined in RFC
   2231.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-04.txt