Subject: I-D Action: draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:10:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Pseudo Wire (PW) Transfer in an MPLS-TP Network
	Author(s)       : Qilei Wang
                          Muliu Tao
                          Xihua Fu
                          Ruiquan Jing
                          Xiaoli Huo
	Filename        : draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-12-29

   As defined in [RFC5654] MPLS-TP transport path includes LSP and PW.
   And the possibility of transferring the ownership and control of an
   existing and in-use path between the management plane and the control
   plane, without actually affecting data plane traffic being carried
   over it, is a valuable option for carrier.  [RFC5493] and [RFC5852]
   describe the LSP transfer.  This memo gives the requirement and LDP
   extensions for PW transfer in an MPLS-TP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bao-pwe3-pw-transfer-02.txt