Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shao-opsawg-cloud-service-broker-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:30:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Cloud Service Broker
    Author(s)     : S. Weixiang, et al
    Filename      : draft-shao-opsawg-cloud-service-broker-01.txt
    Pages         : 85
    Date          : 2011-12-22
    
   This document introduces a Cloud Service Broker (CSB) entity to
   provide brokering functions between different Cloud Service Providers
   and Cloud Service consumers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shao-opsawg-cloud-service-broker-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.