Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-accurate-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 05:13:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Accurate ECN Feedback in TCP
	Author(s)       : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-accurate-ecn-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-12-21

   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) is an IP/TCP mechanism where
   network nodes can mark IP packets instead of dropping them to
   indicate congestion to the end-points.  An ECN-capable receiver will
   feedback this information to the sender.  ECN is specified for TCP in
   such a way that only one feedback signal can be transmitted per
   Round-Trip Time (RTT).  Recently new TCP mechanisms like ConEx or
   DCTCP need more accurate feedback information in the case where more
   than one marking is received in one RTT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-accurate-ecn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-accurate-ecn-00.txt