Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:13:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Core Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-02.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-12-13

   This specification defines the User-Managed Access (UMA) core
   protocol.  This protocol provides a method for users to control
   access to their protected resources, residing on any number of host
   sites, through an authorization manager that governs access decisions
   based on user policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-02.txt