Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hip-experiment-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:24:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Experiment Report
	Author(s)       : Tom Henderson
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hip-experiment-15.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2011-12-16

   This document is a report from the IRTF HIP research group
   documenting the collective experiences and lessons learned from
   studies, related experimentation, and designs completed by the
   research group.  The documents summarizes implications of adding HIP
   to host protocol stacks, Internet infrastructure, and applications.
   The perspective of a network operator, as well as a list of HIP
   experiments, are presented as well.  Portions of this report may be
   relevant also to other network overlay-based architectures or to
   attempts to deploy alternative networking architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hip-experiment-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-hip-experiment-15.txt