Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-dc-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 02:53:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datacenter Network and Operations Requirements
	Author(s)       : Ashish Dalela
	Filename        : draft-dalela-dc-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-12-30

   The problems of modern datacenters are rooted in virtualized host
   scaling. Virtualization implies VM mobility, which may be intra-
   datacenter or inter-datacenter. Mobility may cross administrative
   boundaries, such as across private-public domains. A public
   datacenter may be multi-tenant, extending several private networks
   into the public domain. Running these massively scaled, virtualized,
   multi-tenant datacenters poses some unique networking and operational
   challenges. This document describes these challenges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-dc-requirements-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-dc-requirements-00.txt