Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 16:08:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS-Based Service Discovery
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
                          Marc Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-11.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2011-12-09

   This document specifies how DNS resource records are named and
   structured to facilitate service discovery. Given a type of service
   that a client is looking for, and a domain in which the client is
   looking for that service, this allows clients to discover a list of
   named instances of that desired service, using standard DNS queries.
   This is referred to as DNS-based Service Discovery, or DNS-SD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-11.txt