Subject: I-D Action: draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:38:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certificate Exchange Messaging for EDIINT draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-14.txt Abstract
	Author(s)       : Kyle Meadors
                          Dale Moberg
	Filename        : draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-14.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-12-22

   The EDIINT AS1, AS2 and AS3 message formats do not currently contain
   any neutral provisions for transporting and exchanging trading
   partner profiles or digital certificates. EDIINT Certificate Exchange
   Messaging provides the format and means to effectively exchange
   certificates for use within trading partner relationships. The
   messaging consists of two types of messages, Request and Response,
   which allow trading partners to communicate certificates, their
   intended usage and their acceptance through XML. Certificates can be
   specified for use in digital signatures, data encryption or SSL/TLS
   over HTTP (HTTPS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meadors-certificate-exchange-14.txt