Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:43:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Sieve Mail Filtering Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Extension for Converting Messages Before Delivery
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Qian Sun
                          Barry Leiba
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   This document describes how the "CONVERT" IMAP extension can be used
   within the Sieve mail filtering language to transform messages before
   final delivery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-convert-06.txt