Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 18:23:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Mobility and Interconnection of Virtual Machine and Virtual Network Elements
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Bin Liu
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-12-28

   In this draft, we discuss the issues and requirements related to
   migration, mobility, and interconnection of Virtual Machines (VMs)and
   Virtual Network Elements (VNEs).  We also describe the limitations of
   various types of virtual local area networking (VLAN) and virtual
   private networking (VPN) techniques that are traditionally expected
   to support such migration, mobility, and interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-00.txt