Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:24:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL IS-IS MTU Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xudong Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-12-13

   The IETF TRILL protocol provides least cost pair-wise layer 2 data
   forwarding by using IS-IS link state routing. This document defines a
   new link MTU size negotiation mechanism to update the TRILL documents
   "Routing Bridges (RBridges): Base Protocol Specification" and
   "Routing Bridges (RBridges): Adjacency".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-02.txt