Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:34:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPL Option for Carrying RPL Information in Data-Plane Datagrams
	Author(s)       : Jonathan W. Hui
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-12-14

   The RPL protocol includes routing information in data-plane datagrams
   to quickly identify inconsistencies in the routing topology.  This
   document describes the RPL Option for use among RPL routers to
   include such routing information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rpl-option-06.txt