Subject: I-D Action: draft-xq-ancp-wlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 19:16:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Access Node Control Mechanism to WLAN based Broadband Networks
	Author(s)       : Xiangqing Chang
                          Yang Shi
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-xq-ancp-wlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-12-16

   The purpose of this document is to provide applicability of Access
   Node Control Mechanism ,as described in [ANCP-FRAMEWORK],to WLAN
   based broadband access.  The need for an Access Node Control
   Mechanism between a Network Access Server (NAS) and an WLAN Access
   Node is described.The Access Node Control Mechanism is also extended
   for WLAN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xq-ancp-wlan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xq-ancp-wlan-00.txt