Subject: I-D Action: draft-mostafa-mmusic-sip-cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:28:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism for Negotiating Multi-Stream Continuous Presence Video in SIP
	Author(s)       : Adel Mostafa
	Filename        : draft-mostafa-mmusic-sip-cp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-12-23

   The NextGen video conferencing clients require multiple concurrent
   video streams to provide a User eXperience (UX) in which multiple
   participants can be viewed at the same time, this user experience is
   called Continuous Presence (CP) video.  The multi-stream CP video
   provides more client control of the UX and less processing on the
   conference server since the video streams are relayed by the server
   rather than mixed to compose a CP video stream.  The client CP
   layout, processing power and bandwidth limitations require a per
   stream bandwidth and resolution to be negtiated in the SIP Offer/
   Answer with the conference server.  Standard methods are used to
   achieve this negotiation in addition to a new SDP parameter.  This
   document explains the methodology and solution to achieve this in SIP
   and SDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mostafa-mmusic-sip-cp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mostafa-mmusic-sip-cp-00.txt