Subject: I-D Action: draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:51:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Framework for Virtualized Data Center Services
	Author(s)       : Suren Karavettil
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Ning So
                          Wei Dong
	Filename        : draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-12-29

   This document discusses the requirements and technology gaps related
   to security in the virtualized data center services (VDCS).  The
   objective is to ensure end-to-end security for various types of
   carrier services built on virtualized infrastructure.  The issues
   covered in this draft are focused on confidentiality and integrity of
   the services in the virtualized environment; including but not
   limited to infrastructure (IaaS), platform (PaaS), and application
   (SaaS) services.  This draft also takes into account transient nature
   of identity, resources and connectivity in the virtualized
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karavettil-vdcs-security-framework-02.txt