Subject: I-D Action: draft-mehnle-spf-scope-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:39:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : "From" and other Message Header Fields as SPF Policy Scopes
	Author(s)       : Julian Mehnle
	Filename        : draft-mehnle-spf-scope-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   This document defines a new modifier for the SPF e-mail
   authentication protocol allowing the SPF record for a domain to be
   declared as being applicable to message identities other than the
   MAIL FROM identity, such as the "From" or "Sender" message header
   identities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehnle-spf-scope-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mehnle-spf-scope-00.txt