Subject: I-D Action: draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 14:45:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) Voiceband Data Package (VBD) and General Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter Package
	Author(s)       : Joe Stone
                          Rajesh Kumar
                          Flemming Andreasen
	Filename        : draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-10.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2011-12-05

   This document defines Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) packages
   that enable a Call Agent to authorize and monitor the transition of a
   connection to and from voiceband data (VBD) with or without
   redundancy and FEC (forward error correction).  Although the focus is
   on VBD, the General-Purpose Media Descriptor Parameter package can be
   used to authorize other modes of operation, not relevant to VBD, for
   a particular codec.  In addition to the definition of these new
   packages, this document describes the use of the Media Format
   Parameter package and Fax package with VBD, redundancy and FEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-10.txt