Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:42:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forcerenew Nonce Authentication
	Author(s)       : David Miles
                          Wojciech Dec
                          James Bristow
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-12-21

   DHCP Forcerenew allows for the reconfiguration of a single host by
   forcing the DHCP client into a Renew state on a trigger from the DHCP
   server.  In Forcerenew Nonce Authentication the server sends a nonce
   with the client on the initial DHCP ACK that is used for subsequent
   validation of a Forcerenew message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-03.txt