Subject: I-D Action: draft-liman-tld-names-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 08:20:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top Level Domain Name Specification
	Author(s)       : Netnod Internet Exchange
                          Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-liman-tld-names-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-11-29

   The syntax for allowed Top-Level Domain (TLD) labels in the Domain
   Name System (DNS) is not clearly applicable to the encoding of
   Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs) as TLDs.

   This document provides a concise specification of TLD label syntax
   based on existing syntax documentation, extended minimally to
   accommodate IDNs.

   This document updates RFC1123.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liman-tld-names-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liman-tld-names-06.txt