Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 01:41:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LFA applicability in SP networks
	Author(s)       : Clarence Filsfils
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-12-08

   In this draft, we analyze the applicability of LoopFree Alternates in
   both core and access parts of Service Provider networks.  We provide
   design guides to favor their applicability where relevant, typically
   in the access part of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-04.txt