Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bmp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 07:14:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Monitoring Protocol
	Author(s)       : John Scudder
                          Rex Fernando
                          Stephen Stuart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bmp-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   This document proposes a simple protocol, BMP, which can be used to
   monitor BGP sessions.  BMP is intended to provide a more convenient
   interface for obtaining route views for research purpose than the
   screen-scraping approach in common use today.  The design goals are
   to keep BMP simple, useful, easily implemented, and minimally
   service-affecting.  BMP is not suitable for use as a routing
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bmp-06.txt