Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 02:51:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Graceful BGP session shutdown
	Author(s)       : Pierre Francois
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Cristel Pelsser
                          Keyur Patel
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-12-08

   This draft describes operational procedures aimed at reducing the
   amount of traffic lost during planned maintenances of routers or
   links, involving the shutdown of BGP peering sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-03.txt