Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-forces-compare-openflow-forces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 01:06:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Comparisons between OpenFlow and ForCES
	Author(s)       : Zhiliang Wang
                          Tina Tsou
                          Jing Huang
                          Xingang Shi
                          Xia Yin
	Filename        : draft-wang-forces-compare-openflow-forces-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-12-02

   While both ForCES and OpenFlow follow the basic idea of separations
   of forwarding plane and control plane in network elements, they are
   technically very different. This document analyzes the differences
   between OpenFlow and ForCES technically from the aspects of goals,
   architecture, forwarding model and protocol interface. The two
   techniques can learn much from each other in their standardization
   process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-forces-compare-openflow-forces-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-forces-compare-openflow-forces-00.txt