Subject: I-D Action: draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:18:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Persistent Route Oscillation Solutions
	Author(s)       : Daniel Walton
                          Enke Chen
                          Alvaro Retana
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-15

   In this document we present two sets of paths for an address prefix
   that can be advertised by a BGP route reflector or confederation ASBR
   to eliminate the MED-induced route oscillations in a network.  The
   first set involves all the available paths, and would achieve the
   same routing consistency as the full IBGP mesh.  The second set,
   which is a subset of the first one, involves the neighbor-AS based
   Group Best Paths, and would be sufficient to eliminate the MED-
   induced route oscillations (subject to certain commonly adopted
   topological constrains).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walton-bgp-route-oscillation-stop-05.txt