Subject: I-D Action: draft-xl-trill-over-wan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 23:38:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending TRILL over WAN
	Author(s)       : XiaoLan Wan
                          XiaoPeng Yang
	Filename        : draft-xl-trill-over-wan-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2011-12-06

   TRILL is a key technology for large-scale layer 2 networking within
   data center, most enterprises have multiple data centers in different
   physical sites, TRILL over WAN(ToW) provides a scalable and simple
   solution that interconnect multiple TRILL networks to form a single
   TRILL domain using the currently deployed enterprise or service
   provider networks.  This document provides an overview of this
   solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xl-trill-over-wan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xl-trill-over-wan-00.txt