Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-asymlink-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:24:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPL adaptation for asymmetrical links
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-asymlink-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-12-09

   The Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks defines a
   generic Distance Vector protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks,
   many of which exhibit strongly asymmetrical characteristics.  This
   draft proposes an extension for that optimizes RPL operations whereby
   upwards and downwards direction-optimized RPL instances are
   associated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-roll-asymlink-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-roll-asymlink-02.txt