Subject: I-D Action: draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:40:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure SCTP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Hohendorf
                          Esbold Unurkhaan
                          Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-13.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-12-31

   This document explains the reason for the integration of security
   functionality into SCTP, and gives a short description of S-SCTP and
   its services.  S-SCTP is fully compatible with SCTP defined in
   RFC4960, it is designed to integrate cryptographic functions into
   SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-13.txt