Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:50:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer Token Profiles for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2011-12-14

   This specification defines the use of a JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer
   Token as means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as
   for use as a means of client authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-oauth-jwt-bearer-03.txt