Subject: I-D Action: draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 07:50:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reliable Server Pooling Applicability for IP Flow Information Exchange
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Lode Coene
                          Phillip Conrad
	Filename        : draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-13.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-12-31

   This document describes the applicability of the Reliable Server
   Pooling architecture to the IP Flow Information Exchange using the
   Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) functionality of RSerPool
   only.  Data exchange in IPFIX between the router and the data
   collector can be provided by a limited retransmission protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-13.txt