Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:18:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management (EMAN) Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Brad Schoening
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2011-12-20

        The objective of Energy Management (EMAN) is to provide an
        energy management framework for networked devices.  This
        document presents the applicability of the EMAN framework for a
        variety of scenarios.  This document lists use cases and target
        devices that can potentially implement the EMAN framework and
        associated SNMP MIB modules.  These use cases are useful for
        identifying requirements for the framework.  Further, we
        describe the relationship of the EMAN framework to relevant
        other energy monitoring standards and architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-00.txt