Subject: I-D Action: draft-tfl-mpls-rsvp-te-inter-as-p2mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 23:30:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering(RSVP-TE) Extensions for Inter-AS P2MP TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : XiaoPing Tu
                          ZhenTao Fu
                          KeJun Li
	Filename        : draft-tfl-mpls-rsvp-te-inter-as-p2mp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-12-29

   [RFC4875] describes extensions to RSVP-TE protocol for building a
   P2MP TE LSP in MPLS/GMPLS network environment.However, [RFC4875]
   doesn't specify path selecting problem of inter-AS P2MP TE LSP.This
   document specifies an inter-AS P2MP path computation method based on
   extentions to RSVP-TE Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tfl-mpls-rsvp-te-inter-as-p2mp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tfl-mpls-rsvp-te-inter-as-p2mp-00.txt