Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-netext-ls-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:28:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load sharing support for MAGs in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Haisheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-netext-ls-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-12-29

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is standardized by IETF to supply mobility
   management for mobile nodes (MN) in a local small area. When the
   numbers of MNs which attaching to the same MAG is very large, it will
   cause the problem that the arrival rate of data traffic is far
   surpass the process capacity of the MAG. So the MAG will suffer from
   process bottleneck. The IETF is working on optimization for PMIPv6.
   This document proposes a load sharing solution for MAGs by migrating
   the Picked Mobile Node (PMN) to some MAGs without overload to sharing
   the traffic load, which can relieve stress of the overloaded MAG and
   improve the performance of PMIPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-netext-ls-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-netext-ls-pmip-00.txt