Subject: I-D Action: draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:44:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of SHA-256 Algorithm with RSA, DSA and ECDSA in SSHFP Resource Records
	Author(s)       : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-05

   This document updates RFC 4255, which defines a DNS resource record -
   SSHFP that contains a standard SSH key fingerprint used to verify
   Secure Shell (SSH) host keys using Domain Name System Security
   (DNSSEC).  This document defines how to store Secure Shell (SSH)
   ECDSA public keys and SHA-256 fingerprints in SSHFP resource records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-03.txt