Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-netext-pdhmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 07:24:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation for Hierarchy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Zhengming Ma
                          Lin Wang
	Filename        : draft-ma-netext-pdhmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-14

   This document explains how network mobility and DHCPv6-based Prefix
   Delegation works with hierarchy mobile IPv6.  It is an extension of
   HMIPv6 and allows a mobile network to attach to a MAP via a mobile
   router.  It also makes use of the mechanism of DHCPv6PD to assign
   mobile network prefix (es) to the mobile router which plays the role
   of requesting router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-netext-pdhmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-netext-pdhmip-00.txt