Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mmusic-ipv6-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 05:54:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate Connectivity (ALTC): Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mmusic-ipv6-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-12-01

   This memo identifies a set of use cases which motivate the
   specification of Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate
   Connectivity (ALTC) attribute.  These use cases are specific to IPv4/
   IPv6 co-existence, IPv4/IPv6 interworking and IPv6 migration.  Both
   IPv6-related unicast and multicast are covered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-ipv6-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-mmusic-ipv6-use-cases-00.txt