Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:08:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Header Extension
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Caitlin Bestler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-12-22

   The TRILL base protocol standard specifies minimal hooks to safely
   support TRILL Header extensions. This document specifies an initial
   extension providing additional flag bits and specifies one of those
   bits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-01.txt