Subject: I-D Action: draft-romano-dcon-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 02:22:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : Simon Pietro Romano
                          Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Alfonso Buono
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-12-19

   This document defines the framework for Distributed Conferencing
   (DCON).  The framework draws inspiration from the work carried out in
   the XCON working group, which has defined a complete architecture for
   centralized conferencing.  DCON is based on the idea that a
   distributed conference can be setup by appropriately orchestrating
   the operation of a number of XCON focus elements, each in charge of
   managing a certain number of participants.  Interaction between each
   participant and the corresponding conference focus is based on the
   standard XCON framework, whereas inter-focus interaction is defined
   in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-framework-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romano-dcon-framework-10.txt