Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dykim-recursive-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 08:45:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         :  NARA : Network Architecture with Recursive Addressing
    Author(s)     : D. Kim
    Filename      : draft-dykim-recursive-addressing-00.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-12-15
    
This document describes network architecture based on recursive
addressing.  The Internet is modeled as a network of autonomous
sites, each being a collection of nodes.  Each site is named by a
site address drawn from a global number space while each node is
named by a node address drawn from a number space local to each site.
Routing among sites depends solely on site addresses while that
within each site on node addresses.  Flat routing to render inherent
mobility as well as mapped routing to additionally cope with table
size are proposed.  The model can recursively repeat itself both
outwards and inwards in the network, enabling its applicability, for
example, to inter-planetary as well as body area networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dykim-recursive-addressing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.