Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:01:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Native NAT Traversal Mode for the Host Identity Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Jan Melen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-12-22

   This document specifies a new Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal mode for the Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  The new mode is
   based on the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology
   and UDP encapsulation of data and signaling traffic.  The main
   difference from the previously specified modes is the use of HIP
   messages for all NAT traversal procedures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-02.txt