Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-centralized-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:42:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Centralized MANET DNS Mechanism
	Author(s)       : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-centralized-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-12-18

   This document describes a Domain Name System (DNS) mechanism for the
   MANET based on the centralized DNS mechanism used in the wired
   Internet. In order to adapt to the dynamic topology changes of the
   MANET, the mechanism handles the movement of the DNS server and the
   MANET merge/partition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahn-manet-centralized-dns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ahn-manet-centralized-dns-00.txt