Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:24:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Topology Routing Extensions for Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-30

   This document describes optional extensions to the TRILL protocol's
   use of IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate Systems). These
   extensions support multiple topologies (MT) within the same TRILL
   campus and protocol instance of IS-IS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-03.txt