Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:35:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Yao Li
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-01-20

   The recent updated version of ITU-T [G.694.1] has introduced the
   flexible grid DWDM technique which provides a new tool that operators
   can implement to provide a higher degree of network optimization than
   is possible with fixed grid systems.  This document describes the
   extensions to the Link management protocol (LMP) to negotiate link
   grid property between the adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is
   brought up.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-00.txt