Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-framework-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:04:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Source Address Validation Improvement Framework
	Author(s)       : Jianping Wu
                          Jun Bi
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Fred Baker
                          Christian Vogt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-framework-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2011-12-27

   Source Address Validation Improvement methods were developed to
   prevent nodes attached to the same IP link from spoofing each other's
   IP addresses, so as to complement ingress filtering with finer-
   grained, standardized IP source address validation.  This document is
   a framework document, which describes and motivates the design of the
   SAVI methods.  Particular SAVI methods are described in other
   documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-framework-06.txt