Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 02:54:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
	Author(s)       : Simon Wilkinson
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
   framework to provide authentication, confidentiality and integrity
   protection.  This document provides a general description of rxgk.  A
   further document will provide details of integration with specific RX
   applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-02.txt