Subject: I-D Action: draft-iucg-internet-plus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:20:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet+ Architectural Framework
	Author(s)       : Jean-Francois C. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-internet-plus-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-01-17

   This memo acknowledges the change of scale in network and people
   centricities. It shows how the Internet technology can sustain the
   resulting network and societal effects in scaling itself from the end
   to end Internet to a fringe to fringe fully optional and compatible
   Internet+ which strictly conforms to the Internet architecture and
   RFCs. It introduces the Internet+ framework and explores a transition
   that can be seamlessly immediate and will most probably lead to a
   complete review and extension of the Internet schemas.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-01.txt