Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-interop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 08:04:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Ming Gao
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interop-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-01-09

   This document captures test results from the second Forwarding and
   control Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test which took
   place on February 24-25, 2011 in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of
   Zhejiang Gongshang University, China.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interop-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-interop-03.txt