Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 06:06:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Options for ILNPv4
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document defines 2 new IPv4 options that are used with ILNP
   for IPv4 (ILNPv4).  ILNP is is an experimental, evolutionary
   enhancement to IP. This document is a product of the IRTF Routing
   RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-v4opts-00.txt