Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-ise-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:44:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Independent Submission Editor Model
	Author(s)       : Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-iab-ise-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-01-25

   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Stream Editor (ISE).  The Independent Stream is one of
   the Stream Producers that create draft RFCs, with the ISE as its
   Stream Approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for activities
   within the Independent Stream, working with draft editors and
   reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production Center and
   Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor.  The ISE is appointed by the
   IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administrative Oversight
   Committee (IAOC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-05.txt