Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-rtcweb-generic-idp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 17:29:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Generic Identity Provider Interface
	Author(s)       : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-rtcweb-generic-idp-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-01-23

   Security for RTCWEB communications requires that the communicating
   endpoints be able to authenticate each other.  While authentication
   may be mediated by the calling service, there are settings in which
   this is undesirable.  This document describes a generic mechanism for
   leveraging existing identity providers (IdPs) such as BrowserID or
   OAuth to provide this authentication service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-rtcweb-generic-idp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rescorla-rtcweb-generic-idp-00.txt