Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:08:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidance for Light-Weight Implementations of the Internet Protocol Suite
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-01-24

   Implementation of Internet protocols on small devices benefits from
   light-weight implementation techniques, which are often not
   documented in an accessible way.

   This document provides a first outline of and some initial content
   for the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance document planned by the
   IETF working group LWIG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-lwig-guidance-01.txt