Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 18:15:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPSEC Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
	Author(s)       : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   This document has been written to capture the design rationale for
   the draft-00 version of BGPSEC protocol specification (I-D.ietf-sidr-
   bgpsec-protocol-00).  It lists the decisions that have been made in
   favor of or against each design choice, and presents brief summaries
   of the arguments that aided the decision process.  A similar document
   can be published in the future as the BGPSEC design discussions make
   further progress and additional design considerations are discussed
   and finalized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-01.txt