Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-ise-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:56:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Independent Submission Editor Model
	Author(s)       : Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-iab-ise-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-01-26

   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Submission Editor (ISE).  The Independent Submission
   Stream is one of the Stream Producers that create draft RFCs, with
   the ISE as its Stream Approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for
   activities within the Independent Submission Stream, working with
   draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
   Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor.  The ISE is
   appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administrative
   Oversight Committee (IAOC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-ise-model-07.txt