Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 02:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Development of an Audio Codec Within the IETF
	Author(s)       : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Slava Borilin
                          Koen Vos
                          Christopher Montgomery
                          Raymond (Juin-Hwey) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document provides general guidelines for work on developing and
   specifying an interactive audio codec within the IETF.  These
   guidelines cover the development process, evaluation, requirements
   conformance, and intellectual property issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-guidelines-08.txt