Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:46:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-01-23

   This document proposes a mechanism for allowing a Javascript
   application to fully control the signaling plane of a multimedia
   session, and discusses how this would work with existing signaling
   protocols.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the RTCWEB WG list, [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-00.txt