Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-est-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 07:06:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
                          Peter E. Yee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-est-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   This document profiles certificate enrollment for clients using
   Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) messages over a secure
   transport.  This profile, called Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST), describes a simple yet functional certificate management
   protocol targeting simple Public Key Infrastructure clients that need
   to acquire client certificate(s) and associated Certification
   Authority (CA) certificate(s).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-est-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-est-00.txt