Subject: I-D Action: draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 01:04:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GSS-API pre-authentication for Kerberos
	Author(s)       : Alejandro Perez-Mendez
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
	Filename        : draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-01-04

   This document describes a pre-authentication mechanism for Kerberos
   based on the Generic Security Service Application Program Interface
   (GSS-API), which allows a Key Distribution Center (KDC) to
   authenticate clients by using any GSS mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perez-krb-wg-gss-preauth-01.txt