Subject: I-D Action: draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:33:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of SHA-256 Algorithm with RSA, DSA and ECDSA in SSHFP Resource Records
	Author(s)       : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-01-27

   This document updates IANA registries defined in RFC4255, which
   defines a DNS resource record - SSHFP that contains a standard SSH
   key fingerprint used to verify Secure Shell (SSH) host keys using
   Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC).  This document defines
   additional options supporting Secure Shell (SSH) public keys using
   the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and the use of
   fingerprints computed using the SHA-256 message digest algorithm in
   SSHFP resource records (SSHFP RR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-os-ietf-sshfp-ecdsa-sha2-07.txt