Subject: I-D Action: draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 01:22:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP-based Failure Detection and Recovery for Multihoming
	Author(s)       : Tao Yuan
                          Bo Hu
                          Shanzhi Chen
                          Qinqin Chu
                          Zhangfeng Hu
                          Wenjun Li
	Filename        : draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-02

   Fault tolerance is one of greatest feature of multihomed host. This
   document proposes a failure detection and communication recovery
   mechanism for Host Identity Protocol. It can be applied to HIP by
   using new defined HIP parameters. A HIP-enabled multihomed host can
   switch to alternative locator if current link breaks down by adopting
   this mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yuan-hiprg-failure-detection-recovery-03.txt