Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 07:13:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Grant Watson
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   End User experience of a content delivery service, at a reasonable
   cost.  This document outlines real world use cases (not technical
   solutions) for interconnecting CDNs.  It focuses on use cases that
   correspond to identified industry needs and that are expected to be
   realized once a CDN Interconnection (CDNI) solution is available.
   This document can be used to provide guidance to the CDNI WG about
   the interconnection arrangements to be supported and to validate the
   requirements of the various CDNI interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-02.txt