Subject: I-D Action: draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:39:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Overlay Control Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : Lawrence Kreeger
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
                          Murari Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   The document draft-narten-nvo3-overlay-problem-statement-01 discusses
   the needs for network virtualization using overlay networks in highly
   virtualized data centers.  The problem statement outlines a need for
   control protocols to facilitate running these overlay networks.  This
   document outlines the high level requirements to be fulfilled by the
   control protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-00.txt