Subject: I-D Action: draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:08:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extranet in BGP Multicast VPN (MVPN)
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Juniper Networks
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Thomas Morin
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Praveen Muley
                          Ray (Lei) Qiu
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   This document describes clarifications and extensions to the
   procedures in [BGP-MVPN] for supporting extranets. The procedures
   specified in this document assume that BGP is used for transmission
   of MVPN customers' multicast routing information within the service
   provider(s) infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-07.txt