Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-erp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:06:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP)
	Author(s)       : Julien Bournelle
                          Lionel Morand
                          Sebastien Decugis
                          Qin Wu
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-erp-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-01-13

   The EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) defines extensions to the
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) to support efficient re-
   authentication between the peer and an EAP Re-authentication (ER)
   server through a compatible authenticator.  This document specifies
   Diameter support for ERP.  It defines a new Diameter ERP application
   to transport ERP messages between an ER authenticator and the ER
   server, and a set of new AVPs that can be used to transport the
   cryptographic material needed by the re-authentication server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-erp-08.txt