Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radsec-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 06:48:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TLS encryption for RADIUS
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
                          Stig Venaas
                          Klaas Wierenga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radsec-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-27

   This document specifies security on the transport layer (TLS) for the
   RADIUS protocol when transmitted over TCP.  This enables dynamic
   trust relationships between RADIUS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-radsec-11.txt