Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-mif-ironapp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:18:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IRON Applicability for Multiple Interface Nodes
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-mif-ironapp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-01-04

   The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) is a new internetworking
   and routing architecture that addresses important issues including
   routing scaling, network renumbering, mobility management, mobile
   networks, multihoming, traffic engineering, NAT traversal and
   security.  In this document, we focus on IRON's applicability for
   multiple interface (mif) nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-mif-ironapp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-mif-ironapp-00.txt