Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 06:36:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv4
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document defines a new ICMP message type for IPv4 that is
   used only with ILNP for IPv4 (ILNPv4).  The Identifier-Locator
   Network Protocol (ILNP) is an experimental, evolutionary
   enhancement to IP.  This document is a product of the IRTF
   Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-00.txt