Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-coap-xmpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:41:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A CoAP REST API for XMPP Publish-Subscribe
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-coap-xmpp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   The REST API defined in this document enables Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) clients to interact with Extensible Messaging
   Protocol (XMPP) Publish-Subscribe services by delegating the task of
   creating, retrieving, updating and deleting pubsub items and nodes to
   a CoAP/XMPP proxy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-coap-xmpp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-coap-xmpp-00.txt