Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:38:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateless automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T)
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   This document provide IPv6 transition scenario using Stateless
   Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology
   (SA46T) and applicability of SA46T. SA46T is just one of automatic
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation technology, so there are several usage
   with SA46T. This document shows such possible applicability.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-03.txt