Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:38:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Automatic Route Target Filtering for legacy PEs
	Author(s)       : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Keyur Patel
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Alton Lo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   This document describes a simple procedure that allows "legacy" BGP
   speakers to exchange route target membership information in BGP
   without using mechanisms specified in RFC 4684.  The intention of the
   proposed technique is to help in partial deployment scenarios and is
   not meant to replace RFC 4684.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-00.txt