Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 02:21:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCFS SAVI: First-Come First-Serve Source-Address Validation for Locally Assigned IPv6 Addresses
	Author(s)       : Erik Nordmark
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-01-20

   This memo describes FCFS SAVI a mechanism to provide source address
   validation for IPv6 networks using the First-Come First-Serve
   principle.  The proposed mechanism is intended to complement ingress
   filtering techniques to help detect and prevent source address
   spoofing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-12.txt