Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 22:22:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Topology TRILL
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol is a solution for least cost transparent frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and link technologies,
   using IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) link-state
   routing and encapsulation with a hop count.  IS-IS supports multiple
   topology routing. This document specifies a TRILL data plane encoding
   and procedures to make use of such routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-02.txt