Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:47:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPKI Router Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
                          Keyur Patel
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-02

   This document provides an implementation report for RPKI Router
   protocol as defined in [I-D.ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr].  The editor did not
   verify the accuracy of the information provided by respondents or by
   any alternative means.  The respondents are experts with the
   implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
   authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
   represent.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-impl-00.txt