Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:04:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Rate Measurement Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-01-15

   There is a rate measurement scenario which has wide-spread attention
   of users and seemingly all industry participants, including
   regulators.  This memo presents an access rate-measurement problem
   statement for IP Performance Metrics.  Key aspects require the
   ability to control packet size on the tested path and enable
   asymmetrical packet size testing in a controller-responder
   architecture.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt