Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:35:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Accelerated Routing Convergence for BGP Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Enke Chen
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2011-12-05

   In this document we specify extensions to BGP graceful restart in
   order to avoid unnecessary transmission of the routing information
   preserved across a session restart, thus accelerating the routing
   convergence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-00.txt