Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:47:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   This memo offers a framework for a protocol that enables devices in a
   telepresence conference to interoperate by specifying the
   relationships between multiple RTP streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-clue-framework-02.txt