Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhiyfang-lisp-mac-eid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 22:18:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP MAC-EID-To-RLOC mapping (LISP based L2VPN)
	Author(s)       : Kevin Fang
	Filename        : draft-zhiyfang-lisp-mac-eid-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-01-07

In today's networking environment most enterprise networks span
multiple physical sites, Live workload mobility is required . LISP
MAC to RLOC mapping provides a scalable solution for L2/L3
Connectivity across different sites using the currently internet
access. It is a very cost-effective and simple solution that does not
request core network support MPLS. This document provides  an overview
of this technology.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhiyfang-lisp-mac-eid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhiyfang-lisp-mac-eid-00.txt