Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:37:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology: Specification
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T) base specification.
   SA46T makes backbone network to IPv6 only.  And also, SA46T can stack
   many IPv4 networks, i.e. the networks using same IPv4 (private)
   addresses, without interdependence.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-04.txt