Subject: I-D Action: draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:25:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Template
	Author(s)       : Joe Gregorio
                          Roy T. Fielding
                          Marc Hadley
                          Mark Nottingham
                          David Orchard
	Filename        : draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-01-26

   A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
   range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
   This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
   for expanding a URI Template into a URI reference, along with
   guidelines for the use of URI Templates on the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-08.txt