Subject: I-D Action: draft-masinter-dated-uri-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:16:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'tdb' and 'duri' URI schemes, based on dated URIs
	Author(s)       : Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-masinter-dated-uri-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-01-12

   This document defines two URI schemes.  The first, 'duri' (standing
   for "dated URI"), identifies a resource as of a particular time.
   This allows explicit reference to the "time of retrieval", similar to
   the way in which bibliographic references containing URIs are often
   written.

   The second scheme, 'tdb' ( standing for "Thing Described By"),
   provides a way of minting URIs for anything that can be described, by
   the means of identifying a description as of a particular time.
   These schemes were posited as "thought experiments" and therefore
   these schemes are designated as Experimental.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masinter-dated-uri-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-masinter-dated-uri-09.txt