Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-sop-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:21:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SOP Message Flows
	Author(s)       : Ashish Dalela
                          Mike Hammer
	Filename        : draft-dalela-sop-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   This document describes the Service Orchestration Protocol (SOP)
   message flows for some important service orchestration scenarios. The
   flows contain complete packet information including both SOP and
   Service Description Framework (SDF) payloads. The message flows in
   this document are by no means exhaustive, but they carry sufficient
   information using which other flows can be easily constructed. The
   deployment scenarios for services are varied, and it is not possible
   to cover every possible scenario. Nevertheless, those flows will
   follow closely the information given in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sop-flows-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sop-flows-00.txt