Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:21:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Descriptions Extension for Media Streams
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
                          Tian Tian
	Filename        : draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   This document provides an extension to the cryptographic attribute
   (RFC 4568) defined for Session Description Protocol (RFC 4566) to
   enhance end-to-end communication security in scenarios, e.g., forking
   and re-targeting.  The usage of the provided extension in Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP, RFC3711) is also defined in this
   document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-00.txt