Subject: I-D Action: draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:29:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Residual Deployment via IPv6 - Unified Solution (4rd-U)
	Author(s)       : Remi Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-01-28

   This document specifies an automatic tunneling mechanism tailored for
   residual deployment of public IPv4 via IPv6 networks (the reverse of
   6rd whose purpose is rapid deployment of IPv6 via IPv4).  In order to
   deal with the IPv4-address shortage, customers can be assigned shared
   IPv4 addresses with statically assigned restricted port sets.
   Operation is stateless, with neither per-connection nor per-customer
   state needed in network nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-despres-softwire-4rd-u-03.txt