Subject: I-D Action: draft-shelby-core-interfaces-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:00:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-shelby-core-interfaces-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   This document defines well-known REST interface descriptions for
   Batch, Sensor, Parameter and Actuator types for use in contrained web
   servers using the CoRE Link Format.  A short reference is provided
   for each type that can be efficiently included in the interface
   description attribute of the CoRE Link Format.  These descriptions
   are intended to be for general use in resource designs or for
   inclusion in more specific interface profiles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-interfaces-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-interfaces-01.txt