Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-as-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:29:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Creation and Use of Email Feedback Reports: An Applicability Statement for the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF)
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
                          M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-as-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   RFC 5965 defines an extensible, machine-readable format intended for
   mail operators to report feedback about received email to other
   parties.  This document describes common methods for utilizing this
   format for abuse reporting.  Mailbox Providers of any size, mail
   sending entities, and end users can use these methods as a basis to
   create procedures that best suit them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-05.txt