Subject: I-D Action: draft-moritz-core-proxy-encode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 04:55:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Proxy Encode-To Option
	Author(s)       : Guido Moritz
	Filename        : draft-moritz-core-proxy-encode-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-01-24

   The scope of this document is to propose a new option to be used in
   conjunction with the CoAP proxy mechanisms.  Several content types
   can be converted stateless into each other.  The conversion may
   result in much more efficient representation of the resource.  But
   currently no mechanism exists to indicate the proxy to perform the
   compression.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moritz-core-proxy-encode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moritz-core-proxy-encode-00.txt