Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:35:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto-Configuration of Designated VLANs
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Liangliang Ma
                          Xudong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   When RBridges are connected by a bridge LAN link, they need to select
   out a Designated VLAN to be used for PDU exchange and TRILL data
   forwarding.

   This document specifies an approach for RBridges to automatically
   determine a Designated VLAN on a LAN link for default configured
   RBridges. When a DVLAN has to be changed for the sake of a better
   connectivity of a LAN link, RBridges can change their Designated VLAN
   with least traffic interruption according to the soft Designated VLAN
   change method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-00.txt