Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:52:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)
	Author(s)       : Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Kate Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing an RBridge (Routing Bridge), also known as a
   TRILL Switch, based on the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of
   Lots of Links) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-06.txt