Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-trace-header-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 13:24:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mail Header Trace Fields
	Author(s)       : Taughannock Networks
                          S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-levine-trace-header-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-01-22

   SMTP mail software adds trace fields to messages as they pass through
   the mail system.  This memo provides background information about
   trace fields in mail standards.  It discusses the use of trace fields
   in mail-related specifications.  It updates the definition of trace
   header fields, and adds trace field information to the relevant
   registries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-trace-header-registry-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-trace-header-registry-01.txt