Subject: I-D Action: draft-shelby-core-interfaces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 05:59:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-shelby-core-interfaces-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-01-02

   This document defines well-known interface descriptions for Batch,
   Sensor, Parameter and Actuator types for use in contrained web
   servers using the CoRE Link Format.  A short reference is provided
   for each type that can be efficiently included in the interface
   description attribute of the CoRE Link Format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-interfaces-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-core-interfaces-00.txt