Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 02:19:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signalling Media Stream ID in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-01-11

   This document specifies how the association between the RTP concept
   of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "media stream" / "media stream
   track" is carried using SDP signalling.

   This document should be discussed in the RTCWEB WG list,
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-00.txt