Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:49:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Tzeta Tsao
                          Roger K. Alexander
                          Mischa Dohler
                          Vanesa Daza
                          Angel Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-07.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-01-12

   This document presents a security framework for routing over low
   power and lossy networks (LLN).  The development builds upon previous
   work on routing security and adapts the assessments to the issues and
   constraints specific to low power and lossy networks.  A systematic
   approach is used in defining and evaluating the security threats and
   identifying applicable countermeasures.  These assessments provide
   the basis of the security recommendations for incorporation into low
   power, lossy network routing protocols.  As an illustration, this
   framework is applied to IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy
   Networks (RPL).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-07.txt