Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 05:34:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Text Encodings of Some Security Related Structures
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-01-27

   This document describe and discuss the text encodings of Public-Key
   Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates, PKIX Certificate
   Revocation Lists (CRLs), PKCS #10 Certificate Request Syntax, PKCS #7
   structures, and Attribute Certificates.  The text encodings are well-
   known, implemented by several applications and libraries, and is
   widely deployed.  This document is intended to articulate the de-
   facto rules that existing implementations operate by, and to give
   recommendations that will promote interoperability going forward.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-00.txt