Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:56:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for Message Transfer Priorities
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   This memo defines an extension to the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol) service whereby messages are sent with a priority to enable
   the receiving MTA (Message Transfer Agent) to take this into account
   for onward processing, with the general goal of processing and/or
   transferring higher priority messages first.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-06.txt