Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:20:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP OAM based on Y.1731
	Author(s)       : Italo Busi
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Jia He
	Filename        : draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-01-11

   This document describes methods to leverage Y.1731 [2] Protocol Data
   Units (PDU) and procedures (state machines) to provide a set of
   Operation, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) mechanisms that
   meets the MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) OAM requirements as
   defined in [8].

   In particular, this document describes the MPLS-TP technology
   specific encapsulation mechanisms to carry these OAM PDUs within
   MPLS-TP packets to provide MPLS-TP OAM capabilities in MPLS-TP
   networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhh-mpls-tp-oam-y1731-08.txt