Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 23:04:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   This document defines three RTCP XR Report Blocks and associated SDP
   parameters that allows the reporting of loss, duplication and discard
   summary statistics metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-04.txt