Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 13:29:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Remote Participation Services for the IETF
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   The IETF has provided some tools for remote participation in its
   activities for many years, and some IETF participants have also used
   their own tools when they felt the need arise.  The IETF now wishes
   to support enhanced remote participation that is as seamless as
   possible, approaching the quality of direct physical attendance for
   the various roles, including chair, presenter and simple attendee.
   Before deploying the new tools and services needed for this enhanced
   remote participation, the requirements for such tools and services
   must be defined.  This document is meant to be that definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-00.txt