Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 04:30:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to VPLS for E-Tree
	Author(s)       : Yuqun (Sam) Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-29

   This document proposes an approach to support Metro Ethernet Forum
   (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) in Virtual Private LAN Service [RFC4761]
   [RFC4762]. The proposed solution is characterized by breaking
   pseudowire setup between Leaf endpoints in E-Tree instance to fulfill
   the specific E-Tree requirement: Leaf cannot communicate with Leaf.
   Backward compatibility is also considered in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02.txt