Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:26:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Self-tuning Distributed Hash Table (DHT) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jani Hautakorpi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) is a peer-to-peer (P2P)
   signaling protocol that provides an overlay network service.  Peers
   in a RELOAD overlay network collectively run an overlay algorithm to
   organize the overlay, and to store and retrieve data.  This document
   describes how the default topology plugin of RELOAD can be extended
   to support self-tuning, that is, to adapt to changing operating
   conditions such as churn and network size.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-self-tuning-05.txt