Subject: I-D Action: draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 20:44:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Multiplexing Extension for WebSockets
	Author(s)       : John A. Tamplin
                          Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-26

   The WebSocket Protocol [RFC6455] requires a new transport connection
   for every WebSocket connection.  This presents a scalability problem
   when many clients connect to the same server, and is made worse by
   having multiple clients running in different tabs of the same user
   agent.  This extension provides a way for separate logical WebSocket
   connections to share an underlying transport connection.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tamplin-hybi-google-mux-02.txt