Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 23:52:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fundamental Architecture of Services Provider's network Transitioning to IPv6 (FAST6) -- PPPoE Broadband Access
	Author(s)       : GuoLiang Yang
                          Cancan Huang
                          Zhijing Peng
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   Although there have already been some transition solutions and
   technologies, it is still lack of a complete solution for large scale
   broadband ISPs based on the network architecture considering service
   providers' requirements and constraints in the real world.  This
   document proposes an IPv6 transitioning architecture, the FAST6,
   which is based on the common broadband network architecture and
   providing IPv6 transition solutions going through the whole
   transition period.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-pppoe-02.txt