Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-sodp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 07:51:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP)
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-sodp-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document describes the Secure Object Delivery Protocol (SODP).
   SODP enables clients to obtain secured packages from a Secure Object
   Management System (SOMS).  Packages supported by a SOMS server
   include but are not limited to: firmware packages [RFC4108], trust
   anchor (TA) packages [RFC5934], symmetric key packages [RFC6031],
   asymmetric key packages [RFC5958], encrypted key packages [RFC6031],
   public key certificate enrollment packages [RFC5272], public key
   certificates [RFC5280], and Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs)
   [RFC5280].  Client access is ideally direct and web-based, but access
   via agents acting on behalf of clients is supported.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sodp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-sodp-02.txt