Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-sop-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:16:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SOP Network Architecture
	Author(s)       : Ashish Dalela
                          Mike Hammer
	Filename        : draft-dalela-sop-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   Cloud services need to interoperate across cloud providers, service
   vendors and private/public domains. To enable this interoperability,
   there is need for network level deployment architecture to connect
   users and providers. This document describes functionality
   partitioning in network deployment and the different advantages of
   using distributed functionality deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sop-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sop-architecture-00.txt