Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-augmented-pake-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:35:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Most Efficient Augmented Password-Only Authentication and Key Exchange for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : SeongHan Shin
                          Kazukuni Kobara
	Filename        : draft-shin-augmented-pake-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   This document describes an efficient augmented password-only
   authentication and key exchange (AugPAKE) protocol where a user
   remembers a low-entropy password and its verifier is registered in
   the intended server.  In general, the user password is chosen from a
   small set of dictionary whose space is within the off-line dictionary
   attacks.  The AugPAKE protocol described here is secure against
   passive attacks, active attacks and off-line dictionary attacks (on
   the obtained messages with passive/active attacks), and also provides
   resistance to server compromise (in the context of augmented PAKE
   security).  In addition, this document describes how the AugPAKE
   protocol is integrated into IKEv2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-augmented-pake-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-augmented-pake-10.txt