Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:42:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions for OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : Attila Takacs
                          Don Fedyk
                          Jia He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-01-11

   OAM is an integral part of transport connections, hence it is
   required that OAM functions are activated/deactivated in sync with
   connection commissioning/decommissioning; avoiding spurious alarms
   and ensuring consistent operation.  In certain technologies OAM
   entities are inherently established once the connection is set up,
   while other technologies require extra configuration to establish and
   configure OAM entities.  This document specifies extensions to
   RSVP-TE to support the establishment and configuration of OAM
   entities along with LSP signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-07.txt