Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 23:07:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for 4rd
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
	Filename        : draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-01-31

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines managed objects for 4rd.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-00.txt