Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-timezone-service-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:28:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-04.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
   reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone information to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-04.txt