Subject: I-D Action: draft-v6-via-v4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:51:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv6 delivery within IPv4 (V6 via V4)
	Author(s)       : Peter Tattam
	Filename        : draft-v6-via-v4-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-15

   This document describes a method for transmitting IPv6 packets
   directly to and from IPv4 hosts via the IPv4 network in a stateless
   manner using an IPv4 header option and transponders.  Additionally
   described is a mechanism to automatically locate IPv6 network
   transponders via well known IPv4 and IPv6 network prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-v6-via-v4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-v6-via-v4-00.txt