Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 02:37:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Lightweight Approach to Node-to-Node Security in Diameter
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-01-25

   This document describes a lightweight method for cryptographically
   protecting a portion of the contents of a Diameter message in transit
   between an arbitrary pair of Diameter nodes.  The scheme assumes that
   the destination node possesses an X.509 certificate containing an RSA
   public key and that that certificate is retrievable through a DNS
   query by the node originating the message.

   In addition to describing the operation of the protocol, this note
   specifies an Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) for the encapsulation of
   encrypted AVPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-02.txt