Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 03:10:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integrating rxgk with AFS
	Author(s)       : Simon Wilkinson
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This document describes how the new GSSAPI based rxgk security class
   for RX is integrated with the AFS application protocol.  It describes
   a number of extensions to the basic rxgk protocol, clarifies a number
   of implementation issues, and provides values for the application
   specific elements of rxgk.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-01.txt