Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 02:43:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LFA applicability in SP networks
	Author(s)       : Clarence Filsfils
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-06.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   In this document, we analyze the applicability of the Loop-Free
   Alternates method of providing IP fast re-route in both the core and
   the access parts of Service Provider networks.  We consider both the
   link and node failure cases, and provide guidance on the
   applicability of LFA to different network topologies, with special
   emphasis on the access parts of the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-applicability-06.txt