Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-netconf-light-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 11:54:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Configuration Protocol Light (NETCONF Light)
	Author(s)       : Vladislav Perelman
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netconf-light-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   This document describes a profile of the NETCONF protocol called
   NETCONF Light.  This profile modularizes the NETCONF protocol and
   allows devices to announce that they only support a subset of the
   NETCONF protocol operations.  This is useful in situations where
   devices are either too resource constrained to support all NETCONF
   operations or where devices are gradually updated from proprietary
   configuration interfaces to support NETCONF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-netconf-light-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-netconf-light-01.txt