Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:01:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Document:
	Author(s)       : Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenichi Ogaki
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-05

   The initial effort of PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS (Multi-
   protocol label switching). As a next step, this draft describes
   functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS) application of
   PCE (Path computation element).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-05.txt