Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 05:49:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Geo-Distribution Control
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeff Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-01-09

   Consider a content provider that wants to deliver a particular
   content to a set of customers/subscribers, where the provider and the
   subscribers are connected by an IP service provider. This document
   covers two areas needed to accomplish this: (1) providing the content
   provider with the information of whether it can use the multicast
   connectivity service provided by the IP service provider to deliver a
   particular content to a particular set of subscribers, and (2)
   providing the content provider with a mechanism to restrict delivery
   of a given content to a particular set of the subscribers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-00.txt