Subject: I-D Action: draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:18:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Options for Mapping of Address and Port
	Author(s)       : Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xiaohong Deng
                          Ole Troan
                          Congxiao Bao
	Filename        : draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-23

   Generic mechanism for mapping between an IPv4 prefix, address or
   parts of thereof, and transport layer ports and an IPv6 prefix or
   address is specified in [I-D.mdt-softwire-mapping-address-and-port].
   This is a companion document that specifies provisioning mechanism of
   MAP rules.  It defines DHCPv6 options which are meant to be used
   between Customer Edge (CE) devices and DHCPv6 server to obtain
   necessary parameters to configure MAP rules.  Since specification of
   MAP architecture is still expected to evolve, DHCPv6 options may have
   to evolve too to fit the revised MAP specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-dhcp-option-02.txt