Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 12:34:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication-Results Registration Update for SPF Results
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   This memo updates the registry of authentication method results in
   Authentication-Results: message header fields, correcting a
   discontinuity between the original registry creation and the SPF
   specification.

   This memo updates RFC5451.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-authres-spf-erratum-01.txt