Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhatia-ipsecme-avoiding-ah-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 15:38:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Avoiding Authentication Header (AH)
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-ipsecme-avoiding-ah-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-01-01

   This document recommends retiring Authentication Header (AH) and
   discusses the reasons for doing so.  It recommends that AH must not
   be used for new applications and protocols, since Encapsulating
   Security Payload (ESP) using NULL encryption algorithm provides the
   same level of security in most real deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-ipsecme-avoiding-ah-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-ipsecme-avoiding-ah-00.txt