Subject: I-D Action: draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 07:11:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 464XLAT: Combination of Stateful and Stateless Translation
	Author(s)       : Masataka Mawatari
                          Masanobu Kawashima
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-15

   This document describes an architecture (464XLAT) for providing IPv4
   connectivity across an IPv6-only network by combining existing and
   well-known stateful protocol translation RFC 6146 and stateless
   protocol translation RFC 6145. 464XLAT is a simple and scalable
   technique to quickly deploy IPv4 access service to mobile and
   wireline IPv6-only networks without encapsulation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mawatari-v6ops-464xlat-00.txt