Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-teredo-loops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 03:47:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mitigating Teredo Rooting Loop Attacks
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-teredo-loops-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   Recently, a number of routing loop vulnerabilities were discovered in
   the Teredo mechanism, which typically result in a Denial of Service
   of the involved systems, possibly also affecting the intervening
   networks.  This document describes a number of security checks that
   can be performed by Teredo hosts and Teredo servers such that these
   vulnerabilities are eliminated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-teredo-loops-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-teredo-loops-00.txt