Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-sdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 20:18:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Description Framework (SDF)
	Author(s)       : Ashish Dalela
                          Mike Hammer
	Filename        : draft-dalela-sdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   Cloud services need to interoperate across providers, vendors and
   private/public domains. To enable this interoperability, there should
   be a standard way to exchange service information. The purpose of
   this document is to detail different kinds of information necessary
   to describe services. We identify the following kinds of service-
   dependant information needed for any kind of service:

   -  Method for naming services and identifying service classes.

   -  Method for describing syntax for properties of service classes.

   -  Method for defining semantics in a service class, by establishing

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sdf-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dalela-sdf-00.txt