Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:15:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SHA-2 Data Integrity Verification for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Bitvise Limited
                          Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-01-23

   This memo defines algorithm names and parameters for use of some of
   the SHA-2 family of secure hash algorithms for data integrity
   verification in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  It also updates
   RFC4253 by specifying a new RECOMMENDED data integrity algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-05.txt