Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:26:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automating the Initial Window in TCP
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-01-17

   The Initial Window (IW) provides the starting point for TCP's
   feedback-based congestion control algorithm. Its value has increased
   over time to increase performance and to reflect increased
   capability of Internet devices. This document describes a mechanism
   to adjust the IW over long timescales, to make future changes more
   safely deployed and to potentially avoid reexamination of this value
   in the future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-02.txt