Subject: I-D Action: draft-mdt-softwire-map-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:10:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAP Encapsulation (MAP-E) - specification
	Author(s)       : Tetsuya Murakami
                          Ole Troan
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-mdt-softwire-map-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-01-27

   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" (MAP)
   encapsulation based solution (MAP-E) with an automatic tunneling
   mechanism for providing IPv4 connectivity service to end users over a
   service provider's IPv6 network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-encapsulation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mdt-softwire-map-encapsulation-00.txt