Subject: I-D Action: draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 11:36:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-01-15

   This document specifies a WebSocket Sub-Protocol for a new transport
   in SIP (Session Initiation Protocol).  The WebSocket protocol enables
   two-way realtime communication between clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ibc-sipcore-sip-websocket-01.txt