Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:16:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forwarded HTTP Extension
	Author(s)       : Andreas Petersson
                          Martin Nilsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-01-27

   This document standardizes an HTTP extension header field that allows
   proxy components to disclose information lost in the proxying
   process, e.g. the originating IP number of a request or IP number of
   the proxy on the incoming side.  Given a trusted path of proxying
   components, each subsequent component will have access to all IP
   numbers used in the chain of proxied HTTP requests.

   This document also standardizes ways for a proxy administrator to
   anonymize the origin of a request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-00.txt