Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:26:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routes Optimization for PMIPv6 Multicast
	Author(s)       : Juan Liu
                          Wen Luo
                          Wei Yan
	Filename        : draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, MULTIMOB WG has issued
   several proposals including the base solution,dedicated schemes and
   direct routing which requires all communications to go through the
   local mobility anchor(LMA),the dedicated server and the native
   multicasting infrastructure ,respectively.  As this can be
   suboptimal, localized routing (LR) allows multicast source attached
   to the same or different mobile access gateways(MAG) with mobile node
   to send multicast data by using localized forwarding or a direct
   tunnel between the gateways without any dedicated devices or
   dependence of the native multicasting infrastructure.  This document
   describes multicast routes optimazition mechanisms for localized
   routing.The MAG and the LMA are the mobility entities defined in the
   PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-00.txt