Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-extension-recs-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:08:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Considerations for Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-iab-extension-recs-10.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This document discusses issues related to the extensibility of
   Internet protocols, with a focus on architectural design
   considerations.  It is intended to assist designers of both base
   protocols and extensions.  Case studies are included.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-10.txt