Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 02:07:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4-Embedded IPv6 Multicast Address Format
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jacni Qin
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Stig Venaas
                          Xing Li
                          Mingwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This document specifies an extension to the IPv6 multicast addressing
   architecture to be used in the context of IPv4-IPv6 interconnection.
   In particular, this document defines an address format for IPv4-
   embedded IPv6 multicast addresses.  This address format can be used
   for IPv4-IPv6 translation or encapsulation schemes.

   This document updates RFC4291.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01.txt