Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-dna-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 02:49:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Discovery, Naming, and Addressing
	Author(s)       : Peter van der Stok
                          Kerry Lynn
                          Anders Brandt
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-dna-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This is a working document intended to focus discussion and refine
   draft language for the CoAP protocol specification (or other proposed
   standards) in the areas of discovery, naming, and addressing.
   Engineering tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained
   environments; therefore discovery, naming, and addressing are
   considered within the context of adjacent topics that may impact or
   be impacted by design choices in the subject areas.  Special emphasis
   is placed on group definition and discovery.  Examples show how
   groups can be represented in CoAP Resource Directories or DNS-SD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-dna-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-dna-00.txt