Subject: I-D Action: draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:20:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding
	Author(s)       : Thomas Schierl
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Ye-Kui Wang
                          Miska M. Hannuksela
	Filename        : draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   This memo describes an RTP payload format for High Efficiency Video
   Coding (HEVC) [HEVC], which is currently being developed by the
   Joint Collaborative Team on Video Coding (JCT-VC).  The RTP payload
   format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction
   Layer  (NAL)  units  in  each  RTP  packet  payload,  as  well  as
   fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  Furthermore,
   it supports transmission of an HEVC stream over a single as well as
   multiple RTP flows.  The payload format has wide applicability in
   videoconferencing,  Internet  video  streaming,  and  high  bit-rate
   entertainment-quality video, among others.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-00.txt