Subject: I-D Action: draft-jokela-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 03:42:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) Transport Format with the Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)       : Petri Jokela
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Jan Melen
	Filename        : draft-jokela-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-02-14

   This memo specifies an Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP) based
   mechanism for transmission of user data packets, to be used with the
   Host Identity Protocol (HIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jokela-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jokela-hip-rfc5202-bis-02.txt