Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:26:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Configuration
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-02.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2012-02-20

   This document contains a specification of four YANG modules.
   Together they form the core routing data model which serves as a
   basis for configuring a routing subsystem.  It is therefore expected
   that this module will be augmented by additional YANG modules
   defining data models for individual routing protocols and other
   related functions.  The core routing data model provides common
   building blocks for such configurations - router instances, routes,
   routing tables, routing protocols and route filters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-02.txt