Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-cdni-content-deduplication-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:21:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNi Content De-duplication Optimization
	Author(s)       : WeiYi Jin
                          Wei Wang
                          ZhenWu Hao
                          Yu Meng
	Filename        : draft-jin-cdni-content-deduplication-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-01

   Some CDNi deployments are likely to lead to content repetition in the
   same dCDN.  This document gives the cases and then discusses the
   optimization approach to de-duplicate of the repeated content in CDNi
   network.  To implement the optimization, the enhancement to CDNi
   metadata model and interface is required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-cdni-content-deduplication-optimization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-cdni-content-deduplication-optimization-00.txt