Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundavelli-netext-multiple-apn-pmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:36:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple APN Support for Trusted Wireless LAN Access
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Mark Grayson
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-netext-multiple-apn-pmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   This specification defines a mechanism for extending multiple APN/
   home-network support for a mobile node.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-multiple-apn-pmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gundavelli-netext-multiple-apn-pmipv6-00.txt