Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:49:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Anantharamu Suryanarayana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine
   (FSM) Error that could provide more information to help network
   operators in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network
   events.  This document updates RFC 4271.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-03.txt