Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 01:14:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   Federated authentication has so far been typically associated with
   Web-based services, but there is growing interest in the application
   of federated authentication for non-Web services.  The goal of this
   document is to document a selection of the wide variety of contexts
   whose user experience could be improved through the use of
   technologies based on the ABFAB architecture and specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-02.txt