Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 05:07:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-02-07

   This document discusses our experiences from moving a small number of
   users to an IPv6-only network, with access to the IPv4-only parts of
   the Internet via a NAT64 device.  The document covers practical
   experiences as well as road blocks and opportunities for this type of
   a network setup.  The document also makes some recommendations about
   where such networks are applicable and what should be taken into
   account in the network design.  The document also discusses further
   work that is needed to make IPv6-only networking applicable in all
   environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-05.txt