Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:25:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router Advertisements for Routing between Moving Networks
	Author(s)       : Alexandru Petrescu
                          Christophe Janneteau
                          Nicolas Demailly
                          Sofiane Imadali
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-02-10

   This draft specifies extensions to the ICMPv6 Router Advertisement
   messages and processing.  Traditionally, prefixes contained in RAs
   are used for on-link determination, on-link address auto-
   configuration, but not for path setup towards multi-hop destinations.
   The extensions proposed here still rely on RAs being communicated on
   a single link (not across several IP hops), but upon RA reception the
   prefixes are installed in the routing table; they are thus used for
   forwarding packets further than a single link (multi IP hop).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-02.txt