Subject: I-D Action: draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 02:27:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to VPLS for E-Tree Using Multiple PWs
	Author(s)       : Rafi Ram
                          Daniel Cohn
                          Raymond Key
                          Puneet Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This document proposes a solution for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)
   Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN Service using
   LDP Signaling (LDP-VPLS) [RFC4762] or BGP signaling (BGP-VPLS)
   [RFC4761]. The proposed solution is characterized by the use of two
   PWs between a pair of PEs. This solution is applicable for both VPLS
   and H-VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-00.txt