Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcheng-r2ri-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:02:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Radio to Router Interface Framework and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          Leonid Veytser
                          David Ward
	Filename        : draft-bcheng-r2ri-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-02-10

   In highly dynamic, heterogeneous radio MANET environments where links
   are constantly changing, standardizing information exchange between
   the radio and router such that routers can make informed  routing
   decision based on link layer information over heterogeneous link
   types becomes a key area to address. This document defines the basic
   framework for radio-to-router interface communications as well as
   requirements and considerations for evaluating radio-to-router
   interface technologies for use in MANETs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcheng-r2ri-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bcheng-r2ri-framework-00.txt