Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 18:47:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Blocks for QoE Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
                          Roland Schott
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-02-01

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block and associated SDP
   parameters that allow the reporting of QoE metrics for use in a range
   of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-qoe-00.txt