Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:49:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jaime Jimenez
                          Jose M. Lopez-Vega
                          Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-24

   This document defines a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage
   for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD).  The CoAP Usage
   provides the functionality to federate Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
   in a peer-to-peer fashion.  The CoAP Usage also provides a rendezvous
   service for CoAP Nodes and caching of sensor information.  The RELOAD
   AppAttach method is used to establish a direct connection between
   nodes through which CoAP messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-00.txt