Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:39:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traceroute and Ping Message Extension
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Enke Chen
                          Alia K. Atlas
	Filename        : draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   This document specifies extensions to traceroute and ping techniques
   to convey additional application information to be carried in UDP,
   TCP and ICMP traceroute probe messages and ICMP echo request and
   reply messages.  The extensions are backward compatible.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-04.txt