Subject: I-D Action: draft-davie-stt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:25:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Stateless Transport Tunneling Protocol for Network Virtualization (STT)
	Author(s)       : Bruce Davie
                          Jesse Gross
	Filename        : draft-davie-stt-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   Network Virtualization places unique requirements on tunneling
   protocols.  This draft describes STT (Stateless Transport Tunneling),
   a tunnel encapsulation that enables overlay networks to be built in
   virtualized networks.  STT is particularly useful when some tunnel
   endpoints are in end-systems, as it utilizes the capabilities of the
   network interface card to improve performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davie-stt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davie-stt-00.txt