Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-cdni-cap-info-advertising-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 03:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Capability Information Advertising for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Xiaoyan He
                          Spencer Dawkins
                          Ge Chen
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Wei Ni
	Filename        : draft-he-cdni-cap-info-advertising-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-02-16

  This document describes protocol for Capability Information Advertising
which is   used to communicate capability information among interconnected Content
Delivery   Networks(CDNs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-cdni-cap-info-advertising-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-he-cdni-cap-info-advertising-00.txt