Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 04:23:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable to be
   able to dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary
   Nodes (BN) along with their domain information.  For that purpose,
   this document defines extensions to the Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System(IS-IS) routing protocol for the advertisement of
   Boundary Node (BN)Discovery information within an IS-IS area or
   within the entire IS-IS routing domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-04.txt