Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:30:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-02-22

   This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet Content
   Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer their
   service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
   also apply to any enterprise network preparing for IPv6 users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt