Subject: I-D Action: draft-iucg-iutf-tasks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:06:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intelligent Use Task Force
	Author(s)       : Jean-Francois C. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-iutf-tasks-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   The Intelligent Use Task Force (IUTF) has responsibility for
   organizing Dedicated Interest Groups (DIG) to research, document and
   validate solutions in the area of Intelligent Use Interfaces (IUI)
   between the various components of the whole digital ecosystem (WDE),
   the resulting intelligent global network (IGNet), the diversity of
   on-line facilitation services that their IUI and IGNet may bring to
   people and machines. This document describes the guidelines and
   procedures for the formation, operations, experimentations and
   publications of IUTF Dedicated Interest Groups and their internal and
   external relations with other SDOs (Standardization and Documentation
   Organizations). Its publication as an IETF Draft is part of the IUCG
   liaison.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-iutf-tasks-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-iutf-tasks-00.txt