Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:27:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Raptor FEC
	Author(s)       : Mark Watson
                          Thomas Stockhammer
                          Michael Luby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-02-24

   This document specifies an RTP Payload Format for Forward Error
   Correction repair data produced by the Raptor FEC Schemes.  Raptor
   FEC Schemes are specified for use with the IETF FEC Framework which
   supports transport of repair data over both UDP and RTP.  This
   document specifies the Payload Format which is required for the use
   of RTP to carry Raptor repair flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-rtp-raptor-07.txt