Subject: I-D Action: draft-ayar-transparent-sca-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 02:07:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Transparent Performance Enhancing Proxy Architecture To Enable TCP over Multiple Paths for Single-Homed Hosts
	Author(s)       : Tacettin Ayar
                          Berthold Rathke
                          Lukasz Budzisz
                          Adam Wolisz
	Filename        : draft-ayar-transparent-sca-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   This draft complements the work of MPTCP by defining a TCP Splitter/
   Combiner Architecture (SCA) that enables non-MPTCP-capable single-
   homed hosts to benefit from the multiple paths within Internet by
   means of performance enhancing proxies (PEPs) placed in the access
   networks.

   SCA Proxies (SCAPs) make use of multiple paths in a way which is
   completely transparent to end-hosts.  Since the existence of the
   SCAPs is shielded from the TCP end-points, they can be deployed in
   the Internet as well as on the end-systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayar-transparent-sca-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayar-transparent-sca-proxy-00.txt