Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:13:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Aggregation for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Arno Wagner
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   This document describes the export of aggregated Flow information
   using IPFIX.  An Aggregated Flow is essentially an IPFIX Flow
   representing packets from multiple Original Flows sharing some set of
   common properties.  The document describes Aggregated Flow export
   within the framework of IPFIX Mediators and defines an interoperable,
   implementation-independent method for Aggregated Flow export.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-03.txt