Subject: I-D Action: draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:53:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Datagram Transport Layer Security / Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (DTLS-SRTP)
	Author(s)       : Michael A. Peck
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-15

   The United States government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
   national security applications.  This document describes the use of
   Suite B cryptography with the Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) protocol, the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), and
   the Secure Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (SRTCP) to provide a
   robust architecture for securing real-time data.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-01.txt