Subject: I-D Action: draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A URN Namespace For The ucode
	Author(s)       : Chiaki Ishikawa
	Filename        : draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-02-16

   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace for
   ucode, an identifier system for objects and places.  The ucode
   technology is used in many applications, and this document provides a
   URN namespace for ucode to enable its use in Internet-related devices
   and software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ishikawa-yrpunl-ucode-urn-03.txt