Subject: I-D Action: draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:38:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Violeta Cakulev
                          Ioannis Broustis
	Filename        : draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is an authentication
   framework which supports multiple authentication methods.  This
   document defines an authentication method for EAP called EAP-IBAKE,
   which is based on the Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
   (IBAKE) protocol.  The IBAKE method provides mutual authentication
   through the use of identity-based encryption.  In addition to mutual
   authentication this method also provides perfect forward and
   backwards secrecy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-02.txt