Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:39:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Extranets, Anycast-Sources, 'Hub & Spoke', with PIM Control Plane
	Author(s)       : Yiqun Cai
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          Rajesh Sharma
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-02-06

   This document provides the specification for using the PIM control
   plane of to provide Multicast Virtual Private Network support for
   extranets, for anycast sources, and for "hub and spoke"
   configurations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-extranet-04.txt