Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonvick-private-tax-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:34:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Taxonomy on Private Use Fields in Protocols
	Author(s)       : Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-lonvick-private-tax-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-02-12

   This document attempts to provide some clarification for the way that
   private use fields have been used in protocols developed in the IETF.
   It is strictly a taxonomy of what has been published and offers a
   minimal amount of advice about how to design or use private use
   options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lonvick-private-tax-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lonvick-private-tax-04.txt