Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:53:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Automatic Multicast Tunneling
	Author(s)       : Gregory Bumgardner
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-12.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2012-02-16

   This document describes Automatic Multicast Tunneling (AMT), a
   protocol for delivering multicast traffic from sources in a
   multicast-enabled network to receivers that lack multicast
   connectivity to the source network.  The protocol uses UDP
   encapsulation and unicast replication to provide this functionality.

   The AMT protocol is specifically designed to support rapid deployment
   by requiring minimal changes to existing network infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-12.txt