Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 04:41:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations on filtering of IPv4 packets containing IPv4 options
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          RJ Atkinson
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   This document document provides advice on the filtering of IPv4
   packets based on the IPv4 options they contain.  Additionally, it
   discusses the operational and interoperability implications of such
   filtering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ip-options-filtering-03.txt