Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 01:06:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Support
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   This document specifies a general channel mechanism for sending
   messages, such as BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) messages,
   between RBridges (Routing Bridges) and between RBridges and end
   stations in an RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL
   (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-05.txt