Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 08:00:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Lightweight 4over6: An Extension to DS-Lite Architecture
    Author(s)     : Y. Cui, et al
    Filename      : draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-05.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2012-02-03
    
This document specifies an extension to DS-Lite called lightweight
   4over6.  This mechanism moves the translation function from the
   tunnel concentrator (AFTR) to initiators (B4s), and hence reduces the
   mapping scale on the concentrator to per-subscriber level.  To
   delegate the NAT function to the initiators, port-restricted IPv4
   addresses are allocated to the initiators.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.