Subject: I-D Action: draft-hampel-mptcp-proxies-anchors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:19:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPTCP Proxies and Anchors
	Author(s)       : Georg Hampel
                          Thierry Klein
	Filename        : draft-hampel-mptcp-proxies-anchors-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-02-08

   MPTCP proxies and anchors are network-based functions, which support
   MPTCP connections.  The MPTCP proxy provides multipath support for
   MPTCP-capable hosts on behalf of their MPTCP-unaware peers.  This
   facilitates incremental deployment of MPTCP.  The MPTCP anchor
   permits subflow establishment for MPTCP connections when direct
   interaction between end hosts fails.  This permits tolerance to local
   IP protocol restrictions and it provides robustness in case of break-
   before-make mobility events.  MPTCP proxies and anchors are
   especially suited for wireless access environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hampel-mptcp-proxies-anchors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hampel-mptcp-proxies-anchors-00.txt