Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:08:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Guang Yao
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-02-10

   This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
   DHCPv4 [RFC2131]/DHCPv6 [RFC3315] assigned source IP address and a
   binding anchor [I-D.ietf-savi-framework] on SAVI (Source Address
   Validation Improvements) device. The bindings can be used to filter
   packets generated on the local link with forged source IP address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt