Subject: I-D Action: draft-gennai-appsawg-cem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:58:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certified Electronic Mail
	Author(s)       : Francesco Gennai
                          Luca Frosini
                          Alba Shahin
                          Claudio Petrucci
	Filename        : draft-gennai-appsawg-cem-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-02-24

   This document specifies the requirements for a Certified Electronic
   Mail (CEM) system which provides people with proof of communication
   when exchanging emails, giving strong evidences to the users involved
   in the interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gennai-appsawg-cem-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gennai-appsawg-cem-00.txt