Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:30:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : New IP address format
    Author(s)     : C. Sreeraj
    Filename      : draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-format-00.txt
    Pages         : 10
    Date          : 2012-02-24
    
   This document specifies new addressing format and routing technique
   for the IP (Internet Protocol).This is a hierarchical, scalable
   design , the source and destination address varies depending on the
   level of network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-format-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.