Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-links-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:13:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing CoRE Link Collections in JSON
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-links-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-14

   Web Linking (RFC5988) provides a way to represent links between Web
   resources as well as the relations expressed by them and attributes
   of such a link.  In constrained networks, a collection of Web links
   can be exchanged in the CoRE link format (I-D.ietf-core-link-format).
   Outside of constrained environments, it may be useful to represent
   these collections of Web links in JSON format (RFC4627).

   This specification defines a common format for representing Web links
   in JSON format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-core-links-json-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-core-links-json-00.txt