Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-ipv6-support-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:10:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Support Within IETF work
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Chris Donley
                          Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-george-ipv6-support-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   This document recommends that IETF formally require its standards
   work to be IP version agnostic or to explicitly include support for
   IPv6, with some exceptions.  It recommends that future IPv4 work be
   limited to solving documented operational problems identified through
   deployment experience.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ipv6-support-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-ipv6-support-01.txt