Subject: I-D Action: draft-mmsn-bfd-on-lags-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 19:20:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Address Schemes for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Marc Binderberger
                          Sami Boutros
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-mmsn-bfd-on-lags-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-02-08

   This document describes techniques which can be used by a router to
   obtain or discover remote neighbor IP address in order to establish
   micro Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) sessions
   [BFD-ON-LAGS].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mmsn-bfd-on-lags-address-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mmsn-bfd-on-lags-address-00.txt