Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 05:55:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-02-13

   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN).  It introduces a framework, an
   architecture design and a set of new requirements.  Then it drafts an
   information model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-00.txt