Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:26:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Clock Source Signalling
	Author(s)       : Aidan Williams
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   NTP timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for synchronisation
   and statistical measurement.  This memo specificies SDP signalling
   identifying NTP timestamp clock sources and SDP signalling
   identifying the media clock sources in a multimedia session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-avtcore-clksrc-00.txt