Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:17:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Prefix Allocation for NEMOv4
	Author(s)       : George Tsirtsis
                          Vincent Park
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-02-22

   The base NEMOv4 specification defines extensions to Mobile IPv4 for
   mobile networks.  This specification defines a dynamic prefix
   allocation mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-nemov4-dynamic-06.txt