Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-pad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:55:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Principal Authorization Data Containers
	Author(s)       : Simo Sorce
                          Tom Yu
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-pad-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-02-09

   This draft proposes a generalized authorization structure to transmit
   authorization data for the Kerberos V5 protocol.  Such an
   authorization structure would allow for greater interoperability
   among directory services and other related Kerberos services across
   differing realms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-pad-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-pad-00.txt