Subject: I-D Action: draft-giacomin-core-sleepy-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 03:51:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleepy Option for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Mirko Rossini
	Filename        : draft-giacomin-core-sleepy-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This memo defines a framework for allowing asynchronous communication
   between sleepy sensors mediated by a supporting Proxy node.  The
   Proxy acts as a store-and-forward agent that handles requests on
   behalf of a sleepy client, and buffers responses coming from the
   target origin until the requesting client wakes up and get the
   computation results.

   A new CoAP option, Sleepy, is defined to initiate and control the
   asynchronous exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giacomin-core-sleepy-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giacomin-core-sleepy-option-00.txt