Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:00:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol (PPSP-TP)
	Author(s)       : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Gu Yingjie
                          Jinwei Xia
                          David A. Bryan
                          Joao P. Taveira
                          Deng Lingli
	Filename        : draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-07.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-02-24

   This document specifies the Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol--Tracker
   Protocol (PPSP-TP), an application-layer control (signaling) protocol
   for the exchange of meta information between trackers and peers, such
   as initial offer/request of participation in multimedia content
   streaming, content information, peer lists and reports of activity
   and status.  The specification outlines the architecture of the
   protocol and its functionality, and describes message flows, message
   processing instructions, message formats, formal syntax and
   semantics.  The PPSP Tracker Protocol enables cooperating peers to
   form content streaming overlay networks to support near real-time
   Structured Media content (audio, video, associated text/metadata)
   delivery, such as adaptive multi-rate, layered (scalable) and multi-
   view (3D), in live, time-shifted and on-demand modes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-ppsp-tracker-protocol-07.txt