Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:00:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A More Granular Web Origin Concept
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-02-02

   This document defines an HTTP header that allows to partition a
   single origin as defined in RFC 6454 into multiple origins, so that
   the same origin policy applies among them.

   The header introduced in this document allows the portal to specify
   that resources that appear to be from the same origin should, in
   fact, be treated as though they are from different origins, by
   extending the 3-tuple of the origin to a 4-tuple.  The user agent is
   expected to apply the same-origin policy according to the 4-tuple
   rather than the 3-tuple.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-00.txt