Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:33:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP: Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mark Handley
                          Van Jacobson
                          Colin Perkins
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-02-27

   This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
   intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
   session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
   multimedia session initiation.  This document obsoletes RFC 4566.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-05.txt