Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:58:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML Enhanced Client SASL and GSS-API Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Scott Cantor
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 is a generalized
   framework for the exchange of security-related information between
   asserting and relying parties.  Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
   Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to facilitate an
   extensible authentication model.  This document specifies a SASL and
   GSS-API mechanism for SAML 2.0 that leverages the capabilities of a
   SAML-aware "enhanced client" to address significant barriers to
   federated authentication in a manner that encourages reuse of
   existing SAML bindings and profiles designed for non-browser
   scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-01.txt