Subject: I-D Action: draft-eubanks-mboned-transition-overview-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:11:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Transition Overview
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Marshall Eubanks
                          Tina Tsou
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-eubanks-mboned-transition-overview-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-02-17

   IPTV providers must serve content to their customers during the
   period of transition from IPv4 to IPv6.  During this period, the
   content provider may support only one version of IP while the
   customer supports only the other.  Likewise, the network between the
   provider and its customer may include segments supporting only one
   version of IP or another.

   This document provides an overview of the multicast transition
   problem.  It also provides an overview of the solution space.  The
   solution space is characterized by an adaptation function (AF) that
   provides an interface between IPv4 and IPv6 multicast domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eubanks-mboned-transition-overview-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eubanks-mboned-transition-overview-02.txt