Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 10:03:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol for L2VPN PE Redundancy
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-07.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2012-02-07

   This document specifies an inter-chassis communication protocol
   (ICCP) that enables Provider Edge (PE) device redundancy for Virtual
   Private Wire Service (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
   applications. The protocol runs within a set of two or more PEs,
   forming a redundancy group, for the purpose of synchronizing data
   amongst the systems. It accommodates multi-chassis attachment circuit
   as well as pseudowire redundancy mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-07.txt