Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:30:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-02-15

   This document proposes a mechanism for allowing a Javascript
   application to fully control the signaling plane of a multimedia
   session, and discusses how this would work with existing signaling
   protocols.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the RTCWEB WG list, [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-02.txt