Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-spfbis-experiment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:07:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The SPF/Sender-ID Experiment
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-spfbis-experiment-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-02-19

   In 2006 the IETF published a suite of protocol documents comprising
   SPF and Sender-ID, two proposed email authentication protocols.
   Because of interoperability concerns created by simultaneous use of
   the two protocols by a receiver, the IESG required them to have
   Experimental status and invited the community to observe their
   deployments for a period of time, hoping convergence would be
   possible later.

   After six years, sufficient experience and evidence have been
   collected that the experiment thus created can be considered
   concluded, and a common path forward can be selected.  This memo
   presents those findings.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-spfbis-experiment-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-spfbis-experiment-01.txt