Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 16:22:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of URIs as Meta-Syntax for Core Mail List Commands and their Transport through Message Header Fields
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
                          Grant Neufeld
                          Joshua Baer
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-02-19

   The mailing list command specification and identification header
   fields are a set of structured fields to be added to email messages
   sent by email distribution lists.  Command header fields typically
   contain URIs (usually including "mailto") locating the relevant
   information or performing the command directly.  The three core
   command header fields described in this document are List-Help, List-
   Subscribe, and List-Unsubscribe.

   There are three other header fields described here which, although
   not as widely applicable, will have utility for a sufficient number
   of mailing lists to justify their formalization here.  These are
   List-Post, List-Owner and List-Archive.

   By including these header fields, mailing list managers can make it
   possible for mail user agents to provide automated tools for users to
   perform list functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-rfc2369bis-04.txt