Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dmm-dmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:16:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dmm-dmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-02-01

   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to Mobile IPv6.  This document defines a
   distributed mobility management protocol.  Protocol is based on
   Mobile IPv6 and its extensions for multiple care of address
   registration, flow mobility and dual stack mobile IPv6 with minimum
   extensions.  Control and data plane separation is achieved by
   separating Home Agent functionalities into the control and data
   planes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-dmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dmm-dmipv6-00.txt