Subject: I-D Action: draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:05:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Composite Link USe Cases and Design Considerations
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Andrew Malis
                          Dave McDysan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-02-22

   This document provides a set of use cases and design considerations
   for composite links.

   Composite link is a formalization of multipath techniques currently
   in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to multipath
   techniques.

   Note: symmvo in the draft name is the initials of the set of authors:
   So, Yong, McDysan, Malis, Villamizar, Osborne.  This paragraph will
   be removed when/if this document is adopted as a WG item.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-symmvo-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt