Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-web-jingle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:41:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-Time Web Communication by using XMPP Jingle
	Author(s)       : Yoshihiro Suzuki
                          Nobuo Ogashiwa
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-web-jingle-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   XMPP Jingle specification defines an XMPP protocol extension for
   managing peer-to-peer media sessions between two users. And XMPP
   Jingle can manage multi contents simultaneously in one Jingle
   stream, but in the XMPP world there is no common way to layout
   variable multi contents on each display. In this document, a
   solution to this issue is provided by using Web browser's layout
   function.

   This document describes a new concept to realize one of solutions
   of RTCWeb. Of course, "Web Browser" is used for Web application's
   frontend for real-time communication, and XMPP Jingle specification
   (XEP-166) is used as signaling protocol. And a simple mapping
   manner between jingle contents and HTML graphical elements enables
   to unite Web browser's layout function and Jingle's media content
   management function to realize RTCWeb functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-web-jingle-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-suzuki-web-jingle-00.txt