Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-l2vpn-etree-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 00:52:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-Tree Support in VPLS with BGP Signaling
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Florin Balus
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-etree-bgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This document describes the extension to BGP signaling for the E-Tree
   support in BGP VPLS when the dual-VLAN model is used as in [Vpls-
   etree]. The BGP VPLS messages and their procedures remain almost the
   same as in [RFC4761], only a new extended community for E-Tree is
   proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-etree-bgp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiang-l2vpn-etree-bgp-00.txt