Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:56:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool Requirements
	Author(s)       : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   The IETF makes heavy use of email lists to conduct its work.
   Participants frequently need to search and browse the archives of
   these lists, and have asked for improved search capabilities.  The
   current archive mechanism could also be made more efficient.  This
   memo captures the requirements for improved email list archiving and
   searching systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-04.txt