Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-idntables-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:50:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing registration policy for IDNs using XML
	Author(s)       : Kim Davies
	Filename        : draft-davies-idntables-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This memo describes a method of representing the registration policy
   that a zone administrator uses for registering Internationalised
   Domain Names using Extensible Markup Language (XML).  These registry
   policies, commonly known as "IDN tables", are used to enforce and
   share policy on which specific code-points are permitted for
   registrations, and which alternative code-points are considered
   variants.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-idntables-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-idntables-00.txt