Subject: I-D Action: draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:25:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SPDY Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mike Belshe
                          Roberto Peon
	Filename        : draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2012-02-23

   This document describes SPDY, a protocol designed for low-latency
   transport of content over the World Wide Web. SPDY introduces two
   layers of protocol.  The lower layer is a general purpose framing
   layer which can be used atop a reliable transport (likely TCP) for
   multiplexed, prioritized, and compressed data communication of many
   concurrent streams.  The upper layer of the protocol provides HTTP-
   like RFC2616 [RFC2616] semantics for compatibility with existing HTTP
   application servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00.txt