Subject: I-D Action: draft-iucg-internet-plus-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 18:19:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet+ Architectural Framework
	Author(s)       : Jean-Francois C. Morfin
	Filename        : draft-iucg-internet-plus-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-02-09

   This memo acknowledges the change of scale in network and people
   centricities within the whole digital ecosystem. It shows how the
   Internet technology can sustain the resulting network and societal
   effects in scaling itself from the end to end Internet to a fringe to
   fringe fully optional and compatible Internet+ which strictly
   conforms to the Internet architecture and RFCs. It introduces the
   Internet+ architectural framework and the IUTF to document it. It
   explores a transition that can be seamlessly immediate and will
   probably start a complete review and extension of the Internet
   schemas towards the semiotic Internet (Intersem).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iucg-internet-plus-07.txt