Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:50:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Models for adaptive-streaming-aware CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-02-24

   This documents presents thougths on the potential impact of
   supporting HTTP Adaptive Streaming technologies in CDN
   Interconnection scenarios.  Our intent is to spur discussion on how
   the different CDNI interfaces should deal with content delivered
   using adaptive streaming technologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-00.txt