Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 08:40:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MVPN: Optimized use of PIM via MS-PMSIs
	Author(s)       : Yiqun Cai
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Maria Napierala
                          Arjen Boers
	Filename        : draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-02-06

   This document specifies an optimized method that a service provider
   can use to provide MVPN service when using PIM as the MVPN control
   protocol.  As in prior MVPN methods, PIM control messages are sent
   over multicast tunnels through the provider network.  However, unlike
   older MVPN methods, the tunnels are only created if they are needed
   to carry multicast data traffic; no tunnels are used only for control
   traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-l3vpn-mvpn-mspmsi-10.txt