Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-conclusion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:14:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conclusion of SenderID and SPF experiments
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-conclusion-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-02-15

   This memo concludes the SMTP Service Extension for Indicating the
   Responsible Submitter of an E-Mail Message (RFC4405), Sender ID:
   Authenticating E-Mail (RFC4406), Purported Responsible Address in
   E-Mail Messages (RFC4407) and Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for
   Authorizing Use of Domains in E-Mail, Version 1 (RFC4408),
   experiments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-conclusion-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-senderid-spf-conclusion-00.txt