Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:52:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Authentication: MAC Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : Eran Hammer-Lahav
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-02-08

   This document specifies the HTTP MAC access authentication scheme, an
   HTTP authentication method using a message authentication code (MAC)
   algorithm to provide cryptographic verification of portions of HTTP
   requests.  The document also defines an OAuth 2.0 binding for use as
   an access-token type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-01.txt