Subject: I-D Action: draft-yegin-pana-unspecified-addr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:45:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) with IPv4 Unspecified Address
	Author(s)       : Alper Yegin
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Lionel Morand
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-yegin-pana-unspecified-addr-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-02-14

   This document defines how PANA client (PaC) can perform PANA
   authentication prior to configuring an IP address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yegin-pana-unspecified-addr-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yegin-pana-unspecified-addr-06.txt