Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 07:42:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Network Access Server Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2012-02-04

   This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
   Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services in the
   Network Access Server (NAS) environment; it obsoletes RFC 4005.  When
   combined with the Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and
   Extensible Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
   specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-07.txt