Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 05:12:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using ITU-T-based IDs for MPLS-TP On-demand Connectivity Verification
	Author(s)       : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-02-23

   This document defines how to use ICC-based MPLS-TP identifiers for
   on-demand connectivity verification (CV) analogous to RFC 6426.  New
   TLVs are defined to support on-demand CV based on identifiers
   following ITU-T conventions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-id-00.txt