Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 03:21:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Capability Exchange for Media Plane Security
	Author(s)       : Peter Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-02-03

   Negotiating the security mechanisms used between a Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) user agent and its next-hop SIP entity is already
   described in an RFC.  This document extends negotiation of a security
   mechanism to the media plane by defining a new Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) header field parameter to label security mechanisms
   that apply to the media plane.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-05.txt