Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-original-authres-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:49:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Original-Authentication-Results Header Field
	Author(s)       : Monica Chew
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-original-authres-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-02-20

   This memo defines a message header field for relaying message
   authentication results.  The new field differs from the existing
   Authentication-Results message header field in that it is
   specifically used to relay message authentication results from one
   administrative domain to another.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-original-authres-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-original-authres-00.txt