Subject: I-D Action: draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:38:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM MTU Hello Option for PIM Message Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : Liu Hui
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This memo introduces a new PIM Hello MTU Option which is carried in
   PIM Hello messages.  The MTU option enables interface MTU information
   to be exchanged among PIM neighbors, and PIM messages to be
   encapsulated in an efficient and consistent way.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-00.txt