Subject: I-D Action: draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 06:54:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Center Mobility based on BGP/MPLS, IP Routing and NHRP
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ravi Shekhar
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-02-02

   This document describes a set of network-based solutions for seamless
   Virtual Machine mobility in the data center. These solutions provide
   a toolkit which is based on IP routing, BGP/MPLS E-VPNs, BGP/MPLS IP
   VPNs, and NHRP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-02.txt