Subject: I-D Action: draft-sabatini-tcp-sack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:42:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Highly Efficient Selective Acknowledgement (SACK) for TCP
	Author(s)       : Anthony Sabatini
	Filename        : draft-sabatini-tcp-sack-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   This memo expands on the Selective Acknowledgement Protocol described
   in RFC2018 to improve its performance and efficiency while reducing
   the delay involved in recovering lost segments.  This leads to very
   reliable and efficient communications regardless of transit delay or
   high levels of lost segments due to noise or congestion.  It
   introduces a fundamentally new way of looking at Selective
   Acknowledgement and uses this concept to improve the performance of
   the RFC2018 protocol.  This memo proposes an implementation of the
   improved SACK and discusses its performance and related issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sabatini-tcp-sack-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sabatini-tcp-sack-00.txt