Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:55:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Default Nickname Based Approach for Multilevel TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Janardhanan Pathangi
                          Jon Hudson
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Sameer Merchant
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   Multilevel TRILL allows the interconnection of multiple TRILL
   networks to form a larger TRILL network without proportionally
   increasing the size of the IS-IS LSP DB. In this document, an
   approach based on default route concept is presented. Also,
   presented in the document is a novel method of constructing multi-
   destination trees using partial nickname space. Methods presented in
   this document are compatible with the RFC6325 specified data plane
   operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-00.txt