Subject: I-D Action: draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:18:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The ARIA Algorithm and Its Use with the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol(SRTP)
	Author(s)       : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Dong-Chan Kim
                          Je-Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-02-21

   This document describes the use of the ARIA block cipher algorithm
   within the Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for providing
   confidentiality for the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) traffic
   and for the control traffic for RTP, the Real-time Transport Control
   Protocol (RTCP).  It details three modes of operation (CTR, CCM, GCM)
   and a SRTP Key Derivation Function for ARIA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nsri-avtcore-aria-srtp-00.txt