Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:44:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy-aware Networks and Devices MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-02-16

        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices.  The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-04.txt