Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 07:50:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
	Author(s)       : Hemant Singh
                          Wes Beebee
                          Chris Donley
                          Barbara Stark
                          Ole Troan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
   router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
   on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
   of IPv6 hosts attached to it.  The document also covers IP transition
   technologies.  Two transition technologies in RFC 5969's 6rd and RFC
   6333's DS-Lite. are covered in the document.  The document obsoletes
   RFC 6204, if approved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis-06.txt