Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 03:33:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Descriptions Extension for Media Streams
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
                          Tian Tian
	Filename        : draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document provides an extension to the cryptographic attribute
   (RFC 4568) defined for Session Description Protocol (RFC 4566) to
   enhance end-to-end communication security, so that some scenarios,
   e.g., forking and re-targeting can especially benefit from the
   extension.  The usage of the provided extension in Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP, RFC3711) is also defined in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-mmusic-sdes-keymod-01.txt