Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:28:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protection Mechanisms for Label Distribution Protocol P2MP/MP2MP Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Emily Chen
                          Tao Chou
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Service providers continue to deploy real-time multicast applications
   using Multicast LDP (mLDP) across MPLS networks.  There is a clear
   need to protect these real-time applications and to minimize
   switching times in the event of failure.

   This document outlines the requirements, procedures and extensions to
   facilitate mLDP Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-
   Multipoint (MP-to-MP) LSP protection within an MPLS network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-02.txt