Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:35:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Multiplexing Architecture
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Real-time Transport Protocol is a flexible protocol possible to use
   in a wide range of applications and network and system topologies.
   This flexibility and the implications of different choices should be
   understood by any application developer using RTP.  To facilitate
   that understanding, this document contains an in-depth discussion of
   the usage of RTP's multiplexing points; the RTP session, the
   Synchronization Source Identifier (SSRC), and the payload type.  The
   focus is put on the first two, trying to give guidance and source
   material for an analysis on the most suitable choices for the
   application being designed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtcore-multiplex-architecture-01.txt