Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:24:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP-DDT Referral Internet Groper (RIG)
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Amit Jain
                          Isidor Kouvelas
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   A simple tool called the LISP-DDT Referral Internet Groper or 'rig'
   can be used to query the LISP-DDT hierarchy.  This draft describes
   how the 'rig' tool works.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-00.txt