Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 20:56:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Canonical Link Relation
	Author(s)       : Maile Ohye
                          Joachim Kupke
	Filename        : draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   RFC5988 specified a way to define relationships between links on the
   web.  This document describes a new type of such relationship,
   "canonical", to designate an IRI as preferred over resources with
   duplicative content.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-05.txt