Subject: I-D Action: draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 10:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Live Streaming
	Author(s)       : Roger Pantos
                          William May
	Filename        : draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document describes a protocol for transferring unbounded streams
   of multimedia data.  It specifies the data format of the files and
   the actions to be taken by the server (sender) and the clients
   (receivers) of the streams.  It describes version 4 of this protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-08.txt