Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 03:07:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Tero Kivinen
                          Paul Wouters
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol currently only
   supports raw RSA keys.  In some environments it is useful to make use
   of other types of public keys, such as those based on Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography.  This documents adds support for other types of raw
   public keys to IKEv2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-00.txt