Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:15:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 2)
	Author(s)       : Olaf M. Kolkman
                          Joel M. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The RFC Editor performs a number of functions that may be carried out
   by various people or entities.  The RFC Editor model described in
   this document divides the responsibilities for the RFC Series into
   three functions: The RFC Series Editor, the RFC Production Center,
   and the RFC Publisher.  The Internet Architecture Board (IAB)
   oversight by way of delegation to the RFC Series Oversight Committee
   (RSOC) is described, as is the relationship between the IETF
   Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) and the RSOC.  This
   document reflects the experience gained with RFC Editor Model version
   1, documented in [RFC5620] and obsoletes that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-04.txt