Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:37:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 2)
	Author(s)       : Olaf M. Kolkman
                          Joel M. Halpern
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   The RFC Editor model described in this document divides the
   responsibilities for the RFC Series into three functions: The RFC
   Series Editor, the RFC Production Center, and the RFC Publisher.
   Internet Architecture Board (IAB) oversight via the RFC Series
   Oversight Committee (RSOC) is described, as is the relationship
   between the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) and the
   RSOC.  This document reflects the experience gained with RFC Editor
   Model version 1, documented in [RFC5620] and obsoletes that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-model-v2-05.txt