Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:52:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Integrity Check Values and Timestamps in NHDP
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies a security extension to the MANET Neighbor
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP).  The extension introduces the use of
   Integrity Check Values (ICVs) and Timestamps in HELLO messages in
   order to counter a selection of security threats to NHDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-01.txt