Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-fnv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:12:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The FNV Non-Cryptographic Hash Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Glenn Fowler
                          Landon Curt Noll
                          Kiem-Phong Vo
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-fnv-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   FNV (Fowler/Noll/Vo) is a fast, non-cryptographic hash algorithm with
   good dispersion. The purpose of this document is to make information
   on FNV and open source code performing FNV conveniently available to
   the Internet community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-fnv-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-fnv-03.txt