Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:28:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-TLS: A TCP-based Posture Transport (PT) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Paul Sangster
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-02.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-03-08

   This document specifies PT-TLS, a TCP-based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol.  The PT-TLS protocol carries the Network Endpoint
   Assessment (NEA) message exchange under the protection of a
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) secured tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-02.txt