Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : UDP Encapsulation of SCTP Packets
	Author(s)       : Michael Tuexen
                          Randall R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document describes a simple method of encapsulating SCTP Packets
   into UDP packets and its limitations.  This allows the usage of SCTP
   in networks with legacy NAT not supporting SCTP.  It can also be used
   to implement SCTP on hosts without directly accessing the IP-layer,
   for example implementing it as part of the application without
   requiring special privileges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-03.txt