Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:57:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ILNP Engineering Considerations
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document describes common (i.e. version independent)
   engineering details for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP.
   This document is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-eng-01.txt