Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
	Author(s)       : Jason Livingood
                          Chris Griffiths
	Filename        : draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as is the case for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  One potential technique to
   mitigate this is to use a Negative Trust Anchor, which is defined in
   this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt