Subject: I-D Action: draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:45:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Network Management Information Model
	Author(s)       : Hideki Okita
                          Masahiro Yoshizawa
                          Toshiaki Suzuki
                          Tomoyuki Iijima
	Filename        : draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   Virtual switches on server virtualization platforms cause a problem
   in managing networks in data center and between data centers
   containing several hundred switches.  Accordingly, a management
   information model for the networks containing virtual switches is
   proposed.  The proposed model consists of a physical layer (which
   represents connections between physical switches) and a virtual layer
   (which represents connections between virtual switches).  These
   layers also represent the association of the virtual switch with the
   corresponding physical switch.  This document also provides
   implementation examples of proposed information model in XML and
   Yang.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-okita-ops-vnetmodel-06.txt