Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarolahti-irtf-catcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:07:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Segment Caching
	Author(s)       : Pasi Sarolahti
                          Joerg Ott
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-sarolahti-irtf-catcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes Content- and Cache-Aware TCP (CATCP) that
   allows caching of TCP segments to be re-used between different
   connections transmitting same data.  When there is redundant data to
   multiple receivers, this can lead to significant load reductions and
   performance improvements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarolahti-irtf-catcp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarolahti-irtf-catcp-00.txt