Subject: I-D Action: draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 05:46:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Stream Information Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Hendrik Scholz
	Filename        : draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This draft defines a set of Information Elements and matching
   Templates to convey RTP media stream information in IPFIX packets.
   The Information Elements describe the RTP header and payload
   characteristics of the RTP stream either for the entire duration of
   the monitored stream or for a smaller time slice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-msg-00.txt