Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:59:26 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Rapid Transition of IPv4 contents to be IPv6-accessible
    Author(s)     : Q. Sun, et al
    Filename      : draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : May 6, 2011 
    
   This document describes deployment practice of IPv4/IPv6 translation
   technologies for data center transition, aiming at rapidly increasing
   the amount of IPv6 accessible contents for users from IPv6 Internet
   while preserving the continuity of IPv4 service delivery.  System
   based on this design has been deployed in production network to
   provide transition service for several ICP websites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sunq-v6ops-contents-transition

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.