Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-healthy-food-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:17:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Healthy Food and Special Dietary Requirements for IETF meetings
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-healthy-food-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes the basic requirements for food for folks
   that attend IETF meetings require special diets, as well as those
   that prefer to eat healthy.  While, the variety of special diets is
   quite broad, the most general categories are described.  There can be
   controversy as to what constitutes healthy eating, but there are some
   common, generally available foods that comprise the basis for healthy
   eating and special diets.  This document provides some
   recommendations to meeting planners, as well as participants, in
   handling these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-healthy-food-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-healthy-food-05.txt