Subject: I-D Action: draft-herzog-setkey-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 08:39:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A set-key attribute for symmetric-key packages
	Author(s)       : Jonathan C. Herzog
                          Roger Khazan
	Filename        : draft-herzog-setkey-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-02-28

   A set-key is a symmetric key (or set of keys) associated with an
   immutable set of participants.  This document defines a set-key
   attribute for use in the CMS-based symmetric-key package structure
   [RFC6031].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herzog-setkey-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herzog-setkey-05.txt