Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-bfd-ds-lite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:20:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD Support DS-Lite
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-bfd-ds-lite-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   In DS-Lite, the tunnel is not associated with any state information,
   which makes it difficult to manage and diagnose.  Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) can be used in this case to detect the
   state of the IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel by creating a BFD session between
   the DS-Lite CPE and the Address Family Transitional Router (AFTR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-bfd-ds-lite-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-bfd-ds-lite-00.txt