Subject: I-D Action: draft-loreto-core-coap-streaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Streaming
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Oscar Novo
	Filename        : draft-loreto-core-coap-streaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-27

   This specification defines a simple mechanism for streaming media
   data from a server to a client in a constrained network over CoAP.
   The mechanism take advantage of the observer design pattern described
   in CoAP, extending it, to support streaming media transfer between
   nodes.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-core-coap-streaming-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loreto-core-coap-streaming-00.txt