Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-6man-hbh-header-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:29:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : hop-by-hop extension header update
	Author(s)       : Zhonghua Chen
                          Sreenatha Setty
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-6man-hbh-header-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Hop-by-Hop Options header is used to convey optional information
   that must be examined by every node along a packet's delivery path.
   This document updates RFC2460, removing the requirement that source
   nodes must process the Hop-by-Hop extension header, on the basis that
   it imposes a performance impact with no advantages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-6man-hbh-header-update-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-6man-hbh-header-update-01.txt