Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 18:56:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : State Migration
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Li Chen
                          Li Kai
                          Zhuo Zhiqiang
                          Zhang Dacheng
	Filename        : draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   In accompany with the migration of a Virtual Machine (VM), state
   associated with the VM located on the Hypervisors and the network
   side devices (e.g., Firewalls) need to be updated in order to
   guarantee that the services executed on the migrated VM will not be
   disrupted.  VM vendors have their own ways to migrate VM's state on
   Hypervisors, and so this is out the scope of this draft.This draft
   introduces the background of state migration on network devices using
   several application scenarios and tries to specify a clear scope for
   the future standardization work on state migration on network
   devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gu-opsawg-policies-migration-02.txt