Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:49:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi Topology Encoding within TRILL data frames
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   Two alternative methods of encoding Multi Topology Identifier within
   the TRILL data frames are presented. Methods proposed herein do not
   require overloading TRILL RBridge nickname to encode Multi Topology
   Identifier.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-00.txt