Subject: I-D Action: draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:53:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT traversal for LISP
	Author(s)       : Vina Ermagan
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Jesper Skriver
                          Fabio Maino
                          Chris White
	Filename        : draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes a mechanism for IPv4 NAT traversal for LISP
   tunnel routers (xTR) and LISP Mobile Nodes (LISP-MN) behind a NAT
   device.  A LISP device both detects the NAT and initializes its
   state.  Forwarding to the LISP device through a NAT is enabled by a
   new network element, the LISP Re-encapsulating Tunnel Router (RTR),
   which acts as an anchor point in the data plane, forwarding traffic
   from unmodified LISP devices through the NAT.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-00.txt