Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:57:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulating LMP Test message over MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-30

   LMP Test Message is transmitted over the Data Link and is used to
   verify the data link connectivity.  In most cases these messages are
   transmitted over UDP.  This document clarifies the use of LMP Test
   messages over MPLS LSP's when the IP addressing of test messages may
   not be available or may not be desireable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manral-mpls-tp-lmp-test-02.txt