Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:17:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Descriptors for FLUTE
	Author(s)       : Igor D.D. Curcio
                          Rod Walsh
                          Jani Peltotalo
                          Sami Peltotalo
                          Harsh Mehta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies the use of SDP to describe the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end FLUTE
   sessions.  It also provides a Composite Session SDP media grouping
   semantic for grouping media streams into protocol-specific sessions,
   such as multiple-channel FLUTE sessions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-02.txt