Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:10:41 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
    Author(s)     : C. Dearlove, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2
    Pages         : 106 
    Date          : Oct. 21, 2005 
    
This specification describes version 2 of the Optimized Link State
   Routing (OLSRv2) protocol for Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.