Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:26:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 class based prefix
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Sindhura Bandi
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   DHCPv6 defines class based allocation of IA_NA and IA_TA IPv6
   addresses.  This document extends DHCPv6 prefix delegation with class
   based prefix allocation.  It defines a new prefix class option to
   classify a prefix.  It defines the behavior of a DHCPv6 client
   requesting a prefix to include the class of the prefix to be
   allocated and the DHCPv6 server behavior to select and offer a prefix
   from a given class.  It discusses how IA_NA can be requested and
   assigned from a specific prefix class.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-01.txt