Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dmm-rpmipdmm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:23:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Robust Solution for PMIPv6-based Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Hong-Ke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dmm-rpmipdmm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-25

       Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network-based centralized mobility
       management protocol, which has many disadvantages for utilizing the
       centralized anchor LMA. As networks are moving towards flat
       architectures, a distributed approach is needed to PMIPv6. This
       document defines a robust solution for PMIPv6-based distributed
       mobility management which ensures the robustness by organizing the
       distributed anchors (MAARs) into a Chord ring.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-dmm-rpmipdmm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-dmm-rpmipdmm-00.txt