Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-hitchhikersguide-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 23:40:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hitchhiker's guide to the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-hitchhikersguide-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   The Session Initiation Protocol (SDP) is the subject of numerous
   specifications that have been produced by the IETF.  It can be
   difficult to locate the right document, or even to determine the set
   of Request for Comments (RFC) about SDP.  This specification serves
   as a guide to the SDP RFC series.  It lists a current snapshot of the
   specifications under the SDP umbrella, briefly summarises each, and
   groups them into categories.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greevenbosch-hitchhikersguide-sdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-greevenbosch-hitchhikersguide-sdp-00.txt