Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:59:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RADIUS Attribute, Binding and Profiles for SAML
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies a RADIUS attribute, a binding and two
   profiles for the Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML).  The
   attribute provides RADIUS encapsulation of SAML protocol messages,
   while the binding describes the transport of this attribute, and the
   SAML protocol messages within, using RADIUS.  The profiles describe
   the application of this binding for Abfab authentication and
   assertion query/request.  The SAML RADIUS attribute and binding are
   defined generically to permit application in other scenarios, such as
   network access.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-03.txt