Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 19:37:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fundamental Architecture of Services Provider's network Transitioning to IPv6 (FAST6)
	Author(s)       : GuoLiang Yang
                          YangChun Li
                          CanCan Huang
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-30

   The IANA free pool of IPv4 addresses was depleted, IPv6 migration has
   become the most imperative task.  There are many transition
   mechanisms designed for different scenarios, however, some problems
   arosed in the practice.  FAST6, specified in this draft, is based on
   the ideas of native dual stack and address sharing.  It can solve the
   mixed route problem and simplify the planning of private IPv4 address
   space by using tunnel technology.  FAST6 is an economical and stable
   technology for smooth network transition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-00.txt