Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-zone-policy-assertions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:06:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asserting Administrative Policies and Boundaries in DNS Zones
	Author(s)       : Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-zone-policy-assertions-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Some security policies on the Internet depend on the idea of the
   "domain policy" or "zone policy".  It is difficult to discover such
   policies, and it is harder to do so in a way that does not subject
   operators of domains to others' assertions.  This memo describes the
   problem, and proposes a mechanism for solving it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sullivan-zone-policy-assertions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sullivan-zone-policy-assertions-01.txt