Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 09:56:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
	Author(s)       : Acee Lindem
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-10

   OSPFv3 is a candidate for deployments in environments where auto-
   configuration is a requirement.  One such environment is the IPv6
   home network where users expect to simply plug in a router and have
   it automatically use OSPFv3 for intra-domain routing.  This document
   describes the necessary mechanisms for OSPFv3 to be self-configuring.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-01.txt