Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:22:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Controlling Traffic Offloading Using Neighbor Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Yi Ding
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This specification defines an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol, which allows management of IPv4 traffic offloading for
   multi-interface dual-stack capable hosts and moving IPv4 traffic away
   from a specific interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-04.txt