Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-travel-faq-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:17:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
	Filename        : draft-george-travel-faq-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-29

   This document attempts to provide a list of the common Frequently
   Asked Questions (FAQs) that IETF meeting attendees often ask
   regarding travel logistics and local information.  It is intended to
   assist those who are willing to provide local information, so that if
   they wish to pre-populate answers to some or all of these questions
   either in the IETF Wiki or a meeting-specific site, they have a
   reasonably complete list of ideas to draw from.  It is not meant as a
   list of required information that the host or secretariat needs to
   provide, merely as a guideline.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-travel-faq-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-george-travel-faq-05.txt