Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:28:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SPB Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Roger Lapuh
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Phillip Taylor
	Filename        : draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   Based on live deployments and three interoperability events, this
   document provides advice to network operators about best practices
   when implementing IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) networks.
   It is principally addressed to system integrators and solution
   providers, including those that do not yet support SPB.  Some advice
   to implementers is also included.  The intention of the advice is to
   facilitate multi vendor network deployments as well as provide
   guidance for new installations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-01.txt