Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-hip-hierarchical-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:33:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions of Host Identity Protocol (HIP) with Hierarchical Information
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Dmitry Korzun
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-xu-hip-hierarchical-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document explores the benefits brought by extending the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP) with hierarchical information.  In addition,
   three types of candidate solutions are introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-hip-hierarchical-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-hip-hierarchical-03.txt