Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-dnsext-6195bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:43:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-dnsext-6195bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-10

   This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
   parameter assignment considerations are specified for the allocation
   of Domain Name System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation
   codes, error codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB
   resource record subtypes.  It obsoletes RFC 6195.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-dnsext-6195bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-dnsext-6195bis-01.txt