Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:17:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DC Migration to IPv6
	Author(s)       : Zhonghua Chen
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes the issues, possible solutions, and
   opportunities in Data Center (DC) migration from IPv4 to IPv6.  It
   focuses on the DC infrastructure itself, its operation, and the
   aspects related to DC interconnection through IPv6.  It does not
   consider the particular mechanisms for making Internet services
   provided by applications hosted in the DC available through IPv6
   beyond the specific aspects related to how their deployed on the DC
   infrastructure.

   Apart from facilitating the migration procedure itself, the
   mechanisms outlined here are intended to make this migration as
   transparent as possible (if not completely transparent) to
   applications and services running on the DC infrastructure, as well
   as to take advantage of IPv6 features to simplify DC operations,
   internally and across the Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lopez-v6ops-dc-ipv6-01.txt