Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:21:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TFRC-based Congestion Control for Saratoga
	Author(s)       : Wesley M. Eddy
                          Lloyd Wood
                          Will Ivancic
	Filename        : draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document specifies the use of TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC)
   with the Saratoga data transfer protocol.  The necessary conventions
   that a Saratoga sender and receiver implementation must follow if
   they wish to enable the use of TFRC are described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-01.txt