Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-opsawg-vm-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:38:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for Virtual Machines Controlled by a Hypervisor
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-vm-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing virtual machines
   controlled by a hypervisor.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-opsawg-vm-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schoenw-opsawg-vm-mib-00.txt