Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:07:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DMM Comparison Matrix
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Wen Luo
	Filename        : draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) is proposed as a way to enable
   scalable growth of mobile core networks so that network service
   providers can meet new requirements for performance and reduced
   operational expenditures.  This requires reconsideration of existing
   approaches within the IETF and elsewhere in order to determine which
   if any such approaches may be used as part of a DMM solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-03.txt