Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-json-web-encryption-json-serialization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:45:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Encryption JSON Serialization (JWE-JS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-json-web-encryption-json-serialization-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The JSON Web Encryption JSON Serialization (JWE-JS) is a means of
   representing encrypted content using JSON data structures.  This
   specification describes a means of representing secured content as a
   JSON data object (as opposed to the JWE specification, which uses a
   compact serialization with a URL-safe representation).  It enables
   the same content to be encrypted to multiple parties (unlike JWE).
   Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers used with this specification
   are enumerated in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
   specification.  The JSON Serialization for related digital signature
   and HMAC functionality is described in the separate JSON Web
   Signature JSON Serialization (JWS-JS) specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-encryption-json-serialization-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-encryption-json-serialization-00.txt