Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-profile-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 02:54:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'profile' Link Relation Type
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-profile-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that
   allows resource representations to indicate that they are following
   one or more profiles.  A profile is defined to not alter the
   semantics of the resource representation itself, but to allow clients
   to learn about additional semantics that are associated with the
   resource in addition to those defined by the media type and possibly
   other mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-profile-link-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-profile-link-00.txt