Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-karp-mrmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:54:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of G-IKEv2 for Multicast Router Key Management
	Author(s)       : Paulina Tran
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-tran-karp-mrmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   The G-IKEv2 key management protocol protects group traffic, usually
   in the form of IP multicast communications between a set of network
   devices.  This memo defines extensions to G-IKEv2 allowing it to
   protect the communications of routing protocols using a one-to-many
   or many-to-many communications model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tran-karp-mrmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tran-karp-mrmp-01.txt