Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:07:36 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Trust Router Problem Statement
    Author(s)     : J. Howlett, et al
    Filename      : draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : March 6, 2012 
    
   This document is a problem statement for the Trust Router Protocol.
   The Trust Router Protocol has been designed to support multihop ABFAB
   federations, without the need for credentials to be configured for
   every pair of Identity Providers and Relying Parties.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.