Subject: I-D Action: draft-inacio-mile-forensics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 02:52:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Digital Forensics Extension for IODEF
	Author(s)       : Christopher Inacio
	Filename        : draft-inacio-mile-forensics-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This extension to IODEF (RFC 5070) is designed to aid in the sharing
   and dissemination of digital forensics information.  The goal is to
   allow a tool independent format to share information between
   organizations focused on digital forensics: drive images, file
   carving, metadata, and related hashes.  As with IODEF and its
   extensions, it is defined using XML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-inacio-mile-forensics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-inacio-mile-forensics-00.txt