Subject: I-D Action: draft-aks-crypto-sensors-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-aks-crypto-sensors-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This memo describes challenges associated with securing smart object
   devices in constrained implementations and environments.  The memo
   describes a possible deployment model suitable for these
   environments, discusses the availability of cryptographic libraries
   for small devices, presents some experiences in implementing small
   devices using those libraries, and discusses trade-offs involving
   different types of approaches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aks-crypto-sensors-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aks-crypto-sensors-01.txt