Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-nemo-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:46:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 and Network Mobility Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Maria Calderon
                          Ignacio Soto
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-nemo-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The NETLMM WG standardized Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).  PMIPv6
   enables mobile devices to connect to a PMIPv6 domain and roam across
   gateways without changing the IP address.

   Current PMIPv6 specification does only support the movement of hosts
   within the localized mobility domain.  A mobile network (commonly
   referred to as a NEMO, NEtwork that MOves) can also benefit from the
   network-based localized mobility support provided by PMIPv6
   [I-D.ietf-netext-pd-pmip], but with some limitations.  This I-D
   describes what can be done with current standardized protocols, and
   describes the problem statement of fully supporting network mobility
   in Proxy Mobile IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-nemo-ps-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-nemo-ps-02.txt