Subject: I-D Action: draft-cazeaux-clue-sip-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence (CLUE) signaling.
	Author(s)       : Stephane Cazeaux
                          Emmanuel Bertin
                          Bruno Chatras
	Filename        : draft-cazeaux-clue-sip-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-03-27

   This document defines requirements relating to the design of CLUE
   signaling.  This document also proposes two alternative design
   approaches to CLUE signaling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cazeaux-clue-sip-signaling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cazeaux-clue-sip-signaling-01.txt