Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:06:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A RESTful Web Service for Domain Name Registration Data (RWS-DNRD)
	Author(s)       : Steve Sheng
                          Francisco Arias
                          Francisco Obispo
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies a RESTful Web Service for querying Domain
   Name Registration Data (WHOIS data).

   The purpose of this document is to facilitate discussion and serve as
   input into a standards process in this area, currently being
   discussed on the Worthwhile Extensible Internet Registry Data Service
   (WEIRDS) mailing list (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/weirds).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheng-weirds-icann-rws-dnrd-01.txt