Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:57:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol document defines
   away for a client to discover a conference control server that
   supports CCMP. However, it does not define a way for a client
   involved in a conference to determine if the conference focus
   supports CCMP. This information would allow a CCMP-enabled client
   that joins a conference using SIP to also register for the XCON
   conference event package and take advantage of CCMP operations on the
   conference.

   This draft describes few options to address the above limitation with
   the pros and cons for each approach.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yusef-xcon-ccmp-indication-02.txt