Subject: I-D Action: draft-vyncke-opsec-v6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:28:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Security Considerations for IPv6 Networks
	Author(s)       : Kiran Kumar Chittimaneni
                          Merike Kaeo
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-opsec-v6-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   Network managers know how to operate securely IPv4 network: whether
   it is the Internet or an enterprise internal network.  IPv6 presents
   some new security challenges.  RFC 4942 describes the security issues
   in the protocol but network managers need also a more practical,
   operation-minded best common practices.

   This document analyzes the operational security issues in all places
   of a network (service providers, enterprises and residential users)
   and proposes technical and procedural mitigations techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vyncke-opsec-v6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vyncke-opsec-v6-00.txt