Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:23:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIF API consideration
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Ted Lemon
                          Yuri Ismailov
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document describes an abstract API that provides the minimal
   functionality required for a program to communicate effectively with
   peers and services on the network while running on a host that has
   more than one active network interface.  This API is abstract: we
   describe the functionality that must be provided, not the bindings
   that should be used to provide that functionality.  The functionality
   described here provides the building blocks from which higher-level
   APIs might be built, and is not intended to be used directly by
   typical applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-00.txt