Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaehwoon-dmm-pmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 17:34:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6-based Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Jaehwoon Lee
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-dmm-pmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-03

   This draft proposes a PMIPv6-based distributed mobility management
   by distributing the Localized Mobility Anchor (LMA) function to
   Mobile Access Gateway (MAGs). Here, the MAG that an MN firstly
   connects to the PMIPv6 domain becomes the MN's LMA, and other MAGs
   can find the address of the LMA of MN by using the address assigned
   to the MN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-dmm-pmipv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jaehwoon-dmm-pmipv6-00.txt