Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:04:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for MANETs
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document describes general and flexible TLVs for representing
   cryptographic integrity check values (ICV) (i.e. digital signatures
   or MACs) as well as timestamps, using the generalized MANET packet/
   message format defined in RFC 5444.  It defines two Packet TLVs, two
   Message TLVs, and two Address Block TLVs, for affixing ICVs and
   timestamps to a packet, message and address, respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec-09.txt