Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-terq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:57:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework and Data Model for Queries about Telephone-Related Queries (TeRQ)
	Author(s)       : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-terq-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   As telephone services migrate to the Internet, Internet applications
   require access to diverse information about telephone numbers.  ENUM,
   for example, applied the DNS to the problem of finding URIs for
   telephone services on the Internet.  The intrinsic limitations in the
   query/response semantics of the DNS, however, have often been
   strained by the requirements for accessing information about
   telephone numbers.  This document therefore proposes a protocol-
   independent framework and data model for querying and responding to
   requests concerning telephone numbers and call routing that allows a
   richer expression of both questions and answers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-terq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-terq-00.txt