Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:22:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using IKEv2 with TCP-AO
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes a mechanism to secure TCP-based pairwise
   Routing Protocol (RP) associations using the IKEv2 Key Management
   Protocol (KMP) integrated with TCP-AO.  A Gatekeeper (GK) mechanism
   is introduced to allow TCP-AO to coordinate with IKEv2 without
   fundamental modification to either.  This document also introduces
   extensions to IKEv2 and its Security Associations to enable its key
   negotiation to support TCP-AO.  The document also includes a summary
   of IKEv2 authentication methods available for peer authentication for
   use in protecting routing protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-01.txt