Subject: I-D Action: draft-green-bmwg-seceff-bench-meth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 15:15:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Evaluating the Security Effectiveness of Content Aware Devices
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Green
                          Tom Alexander
	Filename        : draft-green-bmwg-seceff-bench-meth-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document defines a methodology for evaluating the ability of
   content-aware network devices to correctly detect and block malicious
   or administratively disallowed traffic flows. This benchmark
   addresses the issue of classification accuracy under well defined
   conditions. It is not concerned with measuring forwarding performance
   which is covered by other BMWG documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-bmwg-seceff-bench-meth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-green-bmwg-seceff-bench-meth-01.txt