Subject: I-D Action: draft-spp-cdni-rr-foot-cap-semantics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:03:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Request Routing: Footprint and Capabilities Semantics
	Author(s)       : Jan Seedorf
                          Jon Peterson
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-spp-cdni-rr-foot-cap-semantics-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document tries to capture the semantics of the "Footprint and
   Capabilities Advertisment" part of the CDNI Request Routing
   interface, i.e. the desired meaning and what "Footprint and
   Capabilities Advertisment" is expected to offer within CDNI.  The
   discussion in this document has the goal to facilitate the choosing
   of one or more suitable protocols for "Footprint and Capabilities
   Advertisment" within CDNI Request Routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spp-cdni-rr-foot-cap-semantics-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spp-cdni-rr-foot-cap-semantics-00.txt