Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-dhc-sec-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 23:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security option extensions for DHCPv4
	Author(s)       : Emily Bi
                          Serge Manning
                          Marcus Wong
                          Yang Cui
	Filename        : draft-bi-dhc-sec-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document defines a new option that can be used by DHCP servers
   to exchange with DHCP clients specific security configuration
   information.  This new option defines a standard parameter format and
   code so that there will be no ambiguity in interoperating the
   information being exchanged and that there will be no issues related
   to interoperability.  It is an option definition extension for DHCPv4
   which should be included in RFC 2132.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-dhc-sec-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bi-dhc-sec-option-01.txt