Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:06:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Selection for DMM
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
                          Juan Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   In DMM scenario, it is possible for the MN to have multiple mobility
   anchor points and corresponding prefixes.  In that case, MN needs to
   know the type of the addresses then it can select the right one for
   application to use.  This document describes a mechnism to extend RA
   message to carry a flag which can be used to identify the nature of
   the prefix.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-01.txt