Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:17:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility API Extension for DMM
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   RFC 5014 specifies extension to socket API to allow application to
   specify the preference among multiple source addresses.
   draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-00 proposes to extend router
   advertisment message to carry the prefix type information.  The
   mobile node can learn the prefix type information from the router
   advertisment message.  This document proposes an extension to RFC
   5014 to enable the application to select the DMM related prefixes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-00.txt