Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:02:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Credentials for CoAP Applications using EAP
	Author(s)       : Subir Das
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   This document first discusses the use cases where CoAP (Constrained
   Application) requires a dynamic mechanism for provisioning
   credentials for DTLS-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) ciphersuites and PSK mode
   of IKEv2 and then provides an EAP (Extensible Authentication
   Protocol) based framework to enable such scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-01.txt