Subject: I-D Action: draft-gs-vpn-scaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:59:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP VPN Scaling Considerations
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-gs-vpn-scaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document discusses scaling considerations unique to
   implementation of Layer 3 (IP) Virtual Private Networks, discusses a
   few best practices, and identifies gaps in the current tools and
   techniques which are making it more difficult for operators to cost-
   effectively scale and manage their L3VPN deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gs-vpn-scaling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gs-vpn-scaling-01.txt