Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:49:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Flow Information Accounting and Export Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : Jan Novak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   This document provides a methodology and framework for quantifying
   the performance impact of monitoring of IP flows on a network device
   and export of this information to a collector. It identifies the rate
   at which the IP flows are created, expired, and successfully exported
   as a new performance metric in combination with traditional
   throughput. The metric is only applicable to the devices compliant
   with the Architecture for IP Flow Information Export [RFC5470].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ipflow-meth-08.txt