Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 13:18:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices for Internet Calendaring
	Author(s)       : Bernie Hoeneisen
	Filename        : draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document registers and obsoletes Enumservices for Internet
   calendaring.  Specifically, this document focuses on Enumservices for
   iMIP (iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability Protocol), CalDAV
   (Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV), and iSchedule (Internet Calendar
   Scheduling Protocol).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoeneisen-rfc5333bis-01.txt