Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:30:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes how to use a subset of the IETF-based
   emergency call framework for accomplishing emergency calling support
   in vehicles.  Simplifications are possible due to the nature of the
   functionality that is going to be provided in vehicles with the usage
   of GPS.  Additionally, further profiling needs to be done regarding
   the encoding of location information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-05.txt