Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-scim-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:45:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Simple Cloud Identity Management: Protocol 1.0
    Author(s)     : C. Mortimore, et al
    Filename      : draft-scim-api
    Pages         : 45 
    Date          : March 15, 2012 
    
   The Simple Cloud Identity Management (SCIM) specification is designed
   to make managing user identity in cloud based applications and
   services easier.  The specification suite seeks to build upon
   experience with existing schemas and deployments, placing specific
   emphasis on simplicity of development and integration, while applying
   existing authentication, authorization, and privacy models.  It&#39;s
   intent is to reduce the cost and complexity of user management
   operations by providing a common user schema and extension model, as
   well as binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this
   schema using standard protocols.  In essence, make it fast, cheap,
   and easy to move users in to, out of, and around the cloud.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-scim-api

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.