Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dymo-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:29:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-22.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) routing protocol is intended for
   use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  AODVv2
   determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers within the network in
   an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand convergence in dynamic
   topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-22.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-22.txt