Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:21:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Saratoga with a Bundle Agent as a Convergence Layer for Delay-Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)       : Lloyd Wood
                          Jim McKim
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Will Ivancic
                          Chris Jackson
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   Saratoga is a simple, lightweight, UDP-based transfer protocol.  This
   describes how to use Saratoga as a Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN)
   "convergence layer" with the Bundle Protocol and its Bundle Agents,
   building on the Saratoga specification in draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-10.txt