Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:12:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP To Coordinate Between the CGN and Home Gateway Via Port Allocation
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xiaohong Deng
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document defines an extension to the base PCP.  New OpCode and
   Options are defined to enhance PCP with the ability to reserve port
   sets for internal hosts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-05.txt