Subject: I-D Action: draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 06:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document obsoletes RFC 5735.  It describes the global and other
   specialized IPv4 address blocks that have been assigned by the
   Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4
   address space assigned to operators and users through the Regional
   Internet Registries, nor does it address IPv4 address space assigned
   directly by IANA prior to the creation of the Regional Internet
   Registries.  It also does not address allocations or assignments of
   IPv6 addresses or autonomous system numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-00.txt