Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:16:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter End-to-End Security: Keyed Message Digests, Digital Signatures, and Encryption
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document defines an extension for end to end authentication,
   integrity and confidentiality protection of Diameter Attribute Value
   Pairs.  The solutions focuses on protecting Diameter Attribute Value
   Pairs and leaves the key distribution solution to a separate
   specification.  The integrity protection can be introduced in a
   backward compatible manner to existing application.  The
   confidentiality protection requires an explicit support from an
   application, thus is applicable only for newly defined applications.

Terminology

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-00.txt