Subject: I-D Action: draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:41:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to VPLS for E-Tree Using Multiple PWs
	Author(s)       : Rafi Ram
                          Daniel Cohn
                          Raymond Key
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Josh Rogers
	Filename        : draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document proposes a solution for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)
   Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in Virtual Private LAN Service using
   LDP Signaling (LDP-VPLS) [RFC4762],BGP signaling (BGP-VPLS) [RFC4761]
   or BGP auto-discovery (BGP-AD) [RFC6074]. The proposed solution is
   characterized by the use of two PWs between a pair of PEs. This
   solution is applicable for both VPLS and H-VPLS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-l2vpn-etree-multiple-pw-01.txt