Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-label-balance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 14:38:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-v6ops-label-balance-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label can be used in
   support of layer 3/4 load distribution and balancing for large server
   farms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-label-balance-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-v6ops-label-balance-02.txt