Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:01:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Usage of Resource Location and Discovery (RELOAD) for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) Verification
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Verification Involving PSTN Reachability (VIPR) is a technique for
   inter-domain SIP federation.  VIPR makes use of the RELOAD protocol
   to store unverified mappings from phone numbers to RELOAD nodes, with
   whom a validation process can be run.  This document defines the
   usage of RELOAD for this purpose.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-vipr-reload-usage-04.txt