Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:09:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Resource Identifiers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Resource Identifiers with Bi- directional Characters (Bidi IRIs)
	Author(s)       : Martin Duerst
                          Larry Masinter
                          Adil Allawi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   This specification gives guidelines for selection, use, and
   presentation of International Resource Identifiers (IRIs) which
   include characters with inherent right-to-left (rtl) writing
   direction.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-02.txt