Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:27:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Traffic Engineering Use-Cases
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Parantap Lahiri
                          Michael Kowal
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   This document describes how LISP re-encapsulating tunnels can be used
   for Traffic Engineering purposes.  The mechanisms described in this
   document require no LISP protocol changes but do introduce a new
   locator (RLOC) encoding.  The Traffic Engineering features provided
   by these LISP mechanisms can span intra-domain, inter-domain, or
   combination of both.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-te-00.txt