Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:03:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebRTC Data Channel Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) working group is charged to
   provide protocols to support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  This document specifies an actual (minor) protocol for how
   the JS-layer dataChannel objects provide the data channels between
   the peers.

   This minor protocol has applicability to other bidirectional uses of
   SCTP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt