Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 01:05:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Cga & Send maIntenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of Possible DHCPv6 and CGA Interactions
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   This document analyzes the possible interactions between DHCPv6 and
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs), and gives
   recommendations on whether or not these interactions should be
   developed as solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-08.txt