Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 18:57:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTPUTF8 Capability Indicator
	Author(s)       : Jiankang Yao
                          Shuo Shen
	Filename        : draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   Key RFCs for internationalized email addresses specify the basic
   protocols for using them.  The SMTP client can only know the SMTP
   server's ability by EHLO command.  In order to help the
   internationalized email address delivery, this document suggests to
   add the new DNS RR type for internationalized email protocols.
   Through this RR type, the SMTP client can know whether the
   destination SMTP server can support the SMTPUTF8 ability before
   sending the EHLO command to the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yao-eai-dns-00.txt