Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:21:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Keep-Alive Header
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Greg Wilkins
	Filename        : draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   A Keep-Alive header is defined for HTTP.  This hop-by-hop header
   informs hosts about connection management policies.  Parameters are
   defined for idle connection timeout and maximum request count.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-01.txt