Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 12:20:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Prefix Lifetime Management for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This specification defines a protocol extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6
   that enables prefix lifetime management for locally assigned prefixes
   within a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  A locally assigned prefix is
   managed by a Mobile Access Gateway and is always topologically
   anchored to the Mobile Access Gateway within the Proxy Mobile IPv6
   domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-00.txt