Subject: I-D Action: draft-gmann-homenet-relay-autoconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:14:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Network Autoconfiguration via DHCPv6 Relay
	Author(s)       : Chris Grundemann
                          Chris Donley
	Filename        : draft-gmann-homenet-relay-autoconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes a method for efficiently delegating subnets
   of an IPv6 prefix among home routers while simultaneously creating
   functional routing tables in all home routers without the need for a
   routing protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gmann-homenet-relay-autoconf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gmann-homenet-relay-autoconf-01.txt