Subject: I-D Action: draft-blake-nptv6-icmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:00:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Handling in IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix Translation
	Author(s)       : Steven Blake
                          Terry Moes
	Filename        : draft-blake-nptv6-icmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   NPTv6 is a stateless, transport-agnostic IPv6-to-IPv6 Network Prefix
   Translation function that provides the address-independence benefit
   associated with IPv4-to-IPv4 NAT without some of that mechanism's
   drawbacks.  NPTv6 is intended to be deployed in environments where a
   host might not know its "external" network prefix(es).  In such an
   environment, a NPTv6 device must also translate network prefixes
   present in in-bound and out-bound ICMPv6 error message payloads.
   This document describes the required processing of ICMPv6 error
   messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blake-nptv6-icmp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blake-nptv6-icmp-02.txt