Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 09:15:53 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Energy Object Context MIB
    Author(s)     : J. Parello, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib
    Pages         : 43 
    Date          : Dec. 23, 2010 
    
This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base 
        (MIB) for energy management of devices.  The module addresses 
        device identification, context information, and the 
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and 
        monitoring devices. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.