Subject: I-D Action: draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Translator For Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Interworking Between IPv4 and IPv6
	Author(s)       : Tom Taylor
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document characterizes the requirements and describes the
   methodology for a translator operating within a dual stack multicast
   router, allowing it to interoperate between Protocol Independent
   Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM, RFC 4601) with IPv4 and with IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-01.txt