Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdysan-iccrg-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:47:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Potential Use Cases of Internet Congestion Control Research
	Author(s)       : Dave McDysan
	Filename        : draft-mcdysan-iccrg-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This draft proposes some use cases for consideration by the iccrg.
   These use cases are in addition to and/or complement those described
   by the conex working group[UseCases]. The conex working group had
   determined that these use cases were out of scope of the current
   charter, and/or could potentially be built out of the conex abstract
   mechanism. The focus of the use cases in this draft is on forms of
   congestion exposure that involve resources other than queues and
   timeframes other than real-time. Background and motivation for these
   use cases is first discussed. Expanded material on the usage
   tier/volume use case is also provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdysan-iccrg-usecases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdysan-iccrg-usecases-00.txt