Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-abfab-fcla-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 02:10:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Federated Cross-Layer Access
	Author(s)       : Yinxing Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-abfab-fcla-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Network stratum and application stratum form a federation to
   faciliate user's access.  Network operator acts as Identity Provider
   (IdP), and application reuses underlying network's security
   capabilities to simlify application's access.  This document is to
   introduce such federated cross-layer access use case and message
   flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-abfab-fcla-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-abfab-fcla-02.txt