Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 11:00:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Mechanism to Measure the Quality of a Point-to-point Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document specifies a mechanism that enables an RPL router to
   measure the quality of an existing route towards another RPL router
   in a low power and lossy network, thereby allowing the router to
   decide if it wants to initiate the discovery of a better route.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-03.txt