Subject: I-D Action: draft-das-paws-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Device to Database Protocol for White Space
	Author(s)       : Subir Das
                          John Malyar
                          Dan Harasty
	Filename        : draft-das-paws-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes the `White Space Device` to `Database`
   interface protocol features and functionalities and shows in
   Appendix A how they are consistent with the protocol requirements
   specified in [I-D.ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-das-paws-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-das-paws-protocol-01.txt