Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:17:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Support of the Link Layer Discover Protocol (LLDP)
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP, IEEE Std 802.1AB) is a one-
   way, unacknowledged protocol for the announcement of a station's
   capabilities to its peers.  The set of peers that receive these
   frames and the scoping of the frame, such as whether or not it
   traverses certain types of bridges, is primarily determined by the
   destination MAC address of the LLDP frame.  This document specifies
   TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) support of LLDP
   and updates RFC 6325.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-00.txt