Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRC Report Exchange
	Author(s)       : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Said Tabet
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-02.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) programs provide oversight
   (governance) of risks and compliance initiatives within an
   organization.  GRC reports are increasingly provided in an XML
   format.  This specification defines a common method to securely
   transport GRC and other XML reports.  The defined messaging
   capability provides policy options and markings in an XML schema,
   options for confidentiality at the document/report level, and
   security for the end-to-end communication.  XML reports may be shared
   between service providers and clients, enterprises, or within
   enterprises.  Reports may also be exchanged for official purposes
   such as business report filings, compliance report filings, and the
   handling of legal incidents (eWarrant, eDiscovery, etc.)  This work
   is a generalized format derived from the secure exchange of incident
   information defined by RFC6545, Real-time Inter-network Defense
   (RID).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moriarty-mile-grc-exchange-02.txt