Subject: I-D Action: draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:14:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant Trees for IP/LDP Fast- Reroute
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Andras Csaszar
	Filename        : draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   A complete solution for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally
   Redundant Trees is presented in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-
   architecture].  This document describes an algorithm that can be used
   to compute the necessary Maximally Redundant Trees and the associated
   next-hops.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-01.txt