Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 01:33:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching-PE (S-PE).  Signaling of preferential forwarding defined in
   [I-D.ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit] is reused.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-01.txt