Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:47:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2012-03-12

        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices within or connected to communication
        networks, and components thereof.  The framework defines an
        Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects, for
        which each Energy Object is identified, classified and
        given context.   Energy Objects can be monitored and/or
        controlled with respect to Power, Power State, Energy,
        Demand, Power Quality, and battery.  Additionally the
        framework models relationships and capabilities between
        Energy Objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-04.txt