Subject: I-D Action: draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:40:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Composite Link Framework in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Dave McDysan
                          Eric Osborne
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   This document specifies a framework for support of composite link in
   MPLS networks.  A composite link consists of a group of homogenous or
   non-homogenous links that have the same forward adjacency and can be
   considered as a single TE link or an IP link in routing.  A composite
   link relies on its component links to carry the traffic over the
   composite link.  Applicability is described for a single pair of
   MPLS-capable nodes, a sequence of MPLS-capable nodes, or a set of
   layer networks connecting MPLS-capable nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-so-yong-rtgwg-cl-framework-05.txt