Subject: I-D Action: draft-spinosa-urn-lex-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:15:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of Law (LEX)
	Author(s)       : PierLuigi Spinosa
                          Enrico Francesconi
                          Caterina Lupo
	Filename        : draft-spinosa-urn-lex-05.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identification (NID) convention as prescribed by the World Wide Web
   Consortium (W3C) for identifying, naming, assigning, and managing
   persistent resources in the legal domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-05.txt