Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:47:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing Bridges (RBridges): Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Support
	Author(s)       : David Michael Bond
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Routing Bridges (RBridges) implement the TRansparent Interconnection
   of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol which provide a transparent least-
   cost frame routing in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies,
   while also inherently providing loop mitigation.  As RBridges are
   deployed in real-world situations, operators will need tools for
   debugging problems that arise.  This document specifies a set of
   RBridge features for operations, administration, and maintenance
   (OAM) purposes in RBridge campuses.  The features specified in this
   document include tools for traceroute, ping, and error reporting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-oam-02.txt