Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-iana-pen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:01:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Enterprise Number (PEN) practices and registration procedures
	Author(s)       : Pearl Liang
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-liang-iana-pen-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs), are assigned as part of the
   technical protocol parameters and are frequently used in the
   management of network connected equipment or software via SNMP-based
   network management systems, LDAP, DIAMETER or GSS-API.  This document
   discusses what a Private Enterprise Number (PEN) is, common uses and
   registration procedures.  The registration procedures include
   instructions for obtaining a new Private Enterprise Number,
   modification to existing numbers and removal.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liang-iana-pen-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liang-iana-pen-00.txt