Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:06:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 over MS/TP Networks
	Author(s)       : Kerry Lynn
                          Jerry Martocci
                          Carl Neilson
                          Stuart Donaldson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   MS/TP (Master-Slave/Token-Passing) is a contention-free access method
   for the RS-485 physical layer that is used extensively in building
   automation networks.  This document describes the frame format for
   transmission of IPv6 packets and the method of forming link-local and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on MS/TP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt