Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:44:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Options for 3GPP Service
	Author(s)       : Guoyan Liu
                          Yangwei Tu
                          Chunhui Zhu
                          Wim Hendericks
                          Daniel Derksen
                          Laurent Thiebaut
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document defines a new option that can be used by DHCP clients
   in their signaling sent to DHCP servers, when those clients need to
   associate a request for an IP address or IPv6 prefix with a given
   3GPP packet service.It is intended for scenarios of interworking
   between a non-3GPP access and a 3GPP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-01.txt