Subject: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:27:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI/IRI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Martin J. Duerst
                          Larry Masinter
                          Jamie Zawinski
	Filename        : draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
   (URIs) and Internationalized Resource Identfiers (IRIs) to identify
   resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It adds the
   possibility to use Email Address Internationalization (EAI) email
   addresses (RFC6530) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC
   6068).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-03.txt