Subject: I-D Action: draft-jdurand-bgp-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:33:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP operations and security
	Author(s)       : Jerome Durand
                          Ivan Pepelnjak
                          Gert Doering
	Filename        : draft-jdurand-bgp-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-01

   This documents describes best current practices to manage securely
   BGP in a network.  It will explain the basic policies ones should
   configure on BGP peerings to keep an healthy BGP table.  This
   document will only focus on unicast and multicast tables (SAFI 1 and
   2) for IPv4 and IPv6.

Foreword

   A placeholder to list general observations about this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdurand-bgp-security-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdurand-bgp-security-00.txt