Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-06.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS) and the Recording metadata
   format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-06.txt