Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:50:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integration Examples of DECADE System
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xiaohui Chen
                          Zhigang Huang
                          Lijiang Chen
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   Decoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) system is an in-network
   storage infrastructure which is still under discussion and
   standardization process in IETF DECADE WG.  This document presents
   two detailed examples of how to integrate such in-network storage
   infrastructure into peer-to-peer (P2P) applications to achieve more
   efficient content distribution, and Application Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) system to build a content distribution platform
   for Content Providers (CPs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-03.txt