Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwan-alto-incr-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:03:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Incremental Updates
	Author(s)       : Nico Schwan
                          William Roome
	Filename        : draft-schwan-alto-incr-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The goal of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) is to
   bridge the gap between network and applications by provisioning
   network related information.  This allows applications to make
   informed decisions, for example when selecting a target host from a
   set of candidates.

   Therefore an ALTO server provides network and cost maps to its
   clients.  This draft discusses options on how to provide incremental
   updates for these maps, with the goal of reducing the amount of data
   needed for transmitting the maps.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwan-alto-incr-updates-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schwan-alto-incr-updates-01.txt