Subject: I-D Action: draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Paul Aitken
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-04.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies a way to complement IPFIX Flow Records with
   Management Base (MIB) objects, avoiding the need to define new IPFIX
   Information Elements for existing Management Information Base objects
   that are already fully specified.

   This method requires an extension to the current IPFIX protocol.  New
   Template Set and Options Template Sets are specified to allow the
   export of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB Objects along
   with IPFIX Information Elements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johnson-ipfix-mib-variable-export-04.txt