Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:13:53 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Extensions to DKIM for Failure Reporting
    Author(s)     : M. Kucherawy
    Filename      : draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : April 21, 2010 
    
 This memo presents extensions to the DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM) specification to allow for detailed reporting of message
   authentication failures in an on-demand fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-dkim-reporting

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.