Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:29:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cases Study- PCP Deployment in Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This memo provided two cases study, when PCP is deployed in mobile
   network.  Some motivation of deployment PCP in mobile network was
   described and justification for each deployment case was stated.
   Corresponding to each mode, the document discussed some features to
   address operational issues.  That might potentially cause some
   extension on PCP protocol level.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-00.txt