Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-diameter-abfab-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:13:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Diameter 'Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB)' Application
	Author(s)       : Mark Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-jones-diameter-abfab-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB)
   architecture provides cross-domain authentication, authorization and
   accounting functionality by utilizing well-established technologies,
   such as Diameter, the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), and
   the Generic Security Services API (GSS-API).

   This document defines a Diameter application for usage with the ABFAB
   architecture to convey authentication information, and authorization
   decisions from the Diameter server (acting as the identity provider)
   to the Diameter client (acting as a relying party) encoded in a
   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) encoding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-diameter-abfab-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-diameter-abfab-01.txt