Subject: I-D Action: draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:59:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for DC Network Virtualization
	Author(s)       : Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
                          Thomas Morin
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Yuichi Ikejiri
	Filename        : draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Several IETF drafts relate to the use of overlay networks to support
   large scale virtual data centers. This draft provides a framework
   for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) and is intended to help
   plan a set of work items in order to provide a complete solution
   set. It defines a logical view of the main components with the
   intention of streamlining the terminology and focusing the solution
   set.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-01.txt