Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-rtcweb-identity-media-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:47:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP Identity using Media Path
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-wing-rtcweb-identity-media-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document defines a new SIP identity mechanism which creates a
   signature over a certain subset of SIP headers and certain subset of
   SDP lines.  This this mechanism works with trickling ICE candidates
   and works across zero or more Session Border Controllers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-rtcweb-identity-media-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wing-rtcweb-identity-media-00.txt