Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 05:52:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to MIME regarding Charset Parameter Handling in Textual Media Types
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-30

   This document changes RFC 2046 rules regarding default charset
   parameter values for text/* media types to better align with common
   usage by existing clients and servers.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft should take place on the Apps Area Working
   Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/apps-discuss>.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-mime-default-charset-01.txt