Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-kerberos5-i18n-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 01:00:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kerberos V5 Internationalization of Error Messages
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-kerberos5-i18n-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document describes an internationalization extension for the
   Kerberos V5 protocol.  The extension allows error messages to be sent
   in the users' language.  This document updates RFC 4120 to add a new
   PA-DATA type and to modify the protocol logic related to KRB-ERROR
   when the new PA-DATA extension is negotiated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-kerberos5-i18n-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-kerberos5-i18n-01.txt