Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:55:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP-DDT Database Transfer
	Author(s)       : Glen Wiley
	Filename        : draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This draft describes the means for transferring a LISP Delegated
   Database Tree (LISP-DDT) between DDT nodes and for notifying DDT
   nodes that the database has changed since it was last transferred.
   The LISP-DDT is a hierarchical, distributed database that provides
   delegation of authority for mappings from LISP EIDs to RLOCs.  A DDT
   node may be delegated authority for an Extended EID-prefix and
   maintains RLOCs for Map Servers and other DDT nodes to which
   authority has been delegated for more specific EID-prefixes of the
   that prefix.  This document does not describe the use of DDT as part
   of the LISP mapping service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-00.txt