Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 20:47:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diffie-Hellman Proof-of-Possession Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Hemma Prafullchandra
                          Soaring Hawk Consulting
	Filename        : draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   This document describes two methods for producing an integrity check
   value from a Diffie-Hellman key pair and one method for producing an
   integrity check value from an Elliptic Curve key pair.  This behavior
   is needed for such operations as creating the signature of a PKCS #10
   certification request.  These algorithms are designed to provide a
   proof-of-possession rather than general purpose signing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-00.txt