Subject: I-D Action: draft-rea-payload-rtp-aptx-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 05:10:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for Standard apt-X and Enhanced apt-X Codecs
	Author(s)       : John Lindsay
                          Derrick Rea
	Filename        : draft-rea-payload-rtp-aptx-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   This document specifies a scheme for packetizing Standard apt-X, or
   Enhanced apt-X, encoded audio data into Real-time Transport Protocol
   (RTP) packets.  The document describes a payload format that permits
   transmission of multiple related audio channels in a single RTP
   payload, and a means of establishing Standard apt-X and Enhanced
   apt-X connections through the Session Description Protocol (SDP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rea-payload-rtp-aptx-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rea-payload-rtp-aptx-02.txt