Subject: I-D Action: draft-perez-abfab-eap-gss-preauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 04:16:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GSS-EAP pre-authentication for Kerberos
	Author(s)       : Alejandro Perez-Mendez
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
	Filename        : draft-perez-abfab-eap-gss-preauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-08

   This draft defines an alternative to the standard cross-realm
   operation in Kerberos, to allow users from an organization can obtain
   a TGT from the KDC of a different one, both belonging to the same
   AAA-based federation.  This proposal makes use of the GSS-API pre-
   authentication for Kerberos and the GSS-API Mechanism for the
   Extensible Authentication Protocol to carry out the required
   functionality.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perez-abfab-eap-gss-preauth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perez-abfab-eap-gss-preauth-01.txt