Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:26:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Model for Reputation Reporting
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service and a model for the exchange of reputation information on the
   Internet.  The document roughly follows the recommendations of
   RFC4101 for describing a protocol model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-repute-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-repute-model-01.txt