Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-lla-only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:26:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Only Link-Local Address in Network Core
	Author(s)       : Michael Behringer
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-behringer-lla-only-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document proposes to use only IPv6 link-local addresses on
   infrastructure links between routers, wherever possible.  It
   discusses the advantages and disadvantages of this approach to aide
   the decision process for a given network,

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behringer-lla-only-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-behringer-lla-only-00.txt