Subject: I-D Action: draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:37:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Customer Edge Router Identification Option
	Author(s)       : Chris Donley
                          Chris Grundemann
	Filename        : draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   Several addressing mechanisms supporting DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation in
   home networks require identification of the customer edge router
   (CER) as the demarcation between the customer network and the service
   provider network.  This document reserves a DHCPv6 option to identify
   the CER.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-00.txt