Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:23:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Webfinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This specification defines the Webfinger protocol.  Webfinger may be
   used to discover information about people on the Internet, such as a
   person's personal profile address, identity service, telephone
   number, or preferred avatar.  Webfinger may also be used to learn
   information about objects on the network, such as the amount of toner
   in a printer or the physical location of a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-01.txt