Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:23:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP-DDT Database Transfer
	Author(s)       : Glen Wiley
	Filename        : draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This draft describes a protocol for transferring a LISP Delegated
   Database Tree (LISP-DDT) between DDT nodes and for notifying DDT
   nodes that the database has changed.  In the absence of a formally
   defined protocol the LISP-DDT database is transferred using files
   containing device configuration commands.  This protocol provides for
   transferring a complete database or the deltas between two versions
   of the database.  This document does not describe the use of DDT as
   part of the LISP mapping service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wiley-lisp-ddtxfer-01.txt