Subject: I-D Action: draft-lei-paws-framework-datamodel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 05:13:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space database: PAWS framework data model
	Author(s)       : Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-lei-paws-framework-datamodel-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   Portions of the radio spectrum that are allocated to a licensed,
   primary use but are unused or unoccupied at specific locations and
   times are defined as "white space".  In this document the framework
   of PAWS is introduced, which includes framework of PAWS, protocol
   stack, definition of interface, parameters and schema running over
   interface, and security considerations.  The realization of database
   and the calculation of protected contour are not considered in this
   framework draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-paws-framework-datamodel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lei-paws-framework-datamodel-00.txt