Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:35:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ciphers in Use in the Internet
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This note catalogs the ciphers in use on the Internet, to guide users
   and standards processes.  It presents the security goals, security
   analysis and results, specification, intellectual property
   considerations, and publication dates of each cipher.  Background
   information and security guidance is provided as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-00.txt