Subject: I-D Action: draft-balaji-trill-te-multi-site-interconnect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:04:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interconnecting multiple TRILL sites deploying Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Balaji Venkat Venkataswami
                          Bhargav Bhikkaji
                          Narayana Perumal Swamy
	Filename        : draft-balaji-trill-te-multi-site-interconnect-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   This document specifies the control plane procedures to support
   Traffic Engineering (TE) across TRILL sites where such sites are
   interconnected using [1] with the help of a Layer 3 core running
   IP+GRE or IP+MPLS.  Traffic Engineering permits usage of a set of
   links that possess a certain characteristic like specified bandwidth,
   cost or even MTU. This draft aims at addressing how unicast frames
   travelling from one TRILL site to another across a Layer 3 core that
   supports IP+GRE and/or IP+MPLS can make use of the TE calculated
   paths in the sending site as well as the receiving site where such TE
   paths are pre-computed in both sites and need a mechanism to inter-
   link them together.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balaji-trill-te-multi-site-interconnect-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-balaji-trill-te-multi-site-interconnect-00.txt