Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:00:40 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Point to Point VPNs Problem Statement
    Author(s)     : S. Hanna
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : March 6, 2012 
    
   This document describes the problem of enabling a large number of
   systems to communicate directly using IPsec to protect the traffic
   between them.  Manual configuration of all possible tunnels is too
   cumbersome in such cases, so an automated method is needed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.