Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcast-vpls-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:51:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPLS with Point-To-Multipoint LSPs Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Pradeep Jain
                          Kanwar Singh
                          Ranganathan Boovaraghavan
	Filename        : draft-mcast-vpls-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor multicast in VPLS using Point-to-Multipoint LSPs or VPLS-
   MCAST [I-D.ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcast-vpls-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcast-vpls-mib-00.txt