Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:57:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtualized Application: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   Virtualized Application aims to enable the user device to remotely
   consume various applications on the network.  This involves having
   all the virtualized applications hosted in the network and from there
   providing them to the users using cloud computing technologies like
   virtualization.  This document tries to explain the problems to
   achieve the virtualized applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-01.txt