Subject: I-D Action: draft-salowey-nea-asokan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NEA Asokan Attack Analysis
	Author(s)       : Joseph Salowey
                          Steve Hanna
	Filename        : draft-salowey-nea-asokan-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Network Endpoint Assessment protocols are subject to a subtle
   forwarding attack that has become known as the NEA Asokan Attack.
   This document describes the attack and countermeasures that may be
   mounted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-nea-asokan-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-nea-asokan-01.txt