Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:04:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Issues in Revising BGP-4 (RFC1771 to RFC4271)
	Author(s)       : Andrew S. Lange
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-06.txt
	Pages           : 170
	Date            : 2012-03-27

   This document records the issues discussed and the consensus reached
   in the Interdomain Routing (IDR) Working Group during its efforts to
   revise and bring up to date the base specification for the BGP-4
   protocol as documented in RFC1771.  The document focuses on the
   changes tracked from August 2002 when the last major push for
   revision began.  The results of these efforts are encoded in RFC4271,
   which should be taken as normative for any of the issues that were
   discussed.  The discussion here is intended to record how and why
   some of the changes to BGP were made.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-issues-06.txt