Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 20:05:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtualized Application Protocol
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-03

   Virtualized Application Protocol aims to provide capabilities to
   enable the user device to remotely consume various applications on
   the network.  This involves having all the virtualized applications
   hosted in the network and from there providing them to the users
   using cloud computing technologies like virtualization.  This
   document is an overview document, including use cases, requirements,
   architecture and possible solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-appsawg-virtualized-application-protocol-00.txt