Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:52:45 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : DHCP Options for Home Information Discovery in MIPv6
    Author(s)     : A. Yegin, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt
    Pages         : 21 
    Date          : Aug. 25, 2006 
    
This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable dynamic discovery of
   Mobile IPv6 home network information.  New DHCP options are defined
   which allow a mobile node to request the home agent IP address, FQDN,
   or home network prefix and obtain it via the DHCP response.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.