Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:07:36 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : PKINIT Algorithm Agility
    Author(s)     : L. Astrand, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : June 22, 2006 
    
   This document updates PKINIT, as defined in RFC 4556, to remove
   protocol structures tied to specific cryptographic algorithms.  The
   PKINIT key derivation function is made negotiable, the digest
   algorithms for signing the pre-authentication data and the client&#39;s
   X.509 certificates are made discoverable.

   These changes provide preemptive protection against vulnerabilities
   discovered in the future against any specific cryptographic
   algorithm, and allow incremental deployment of newer algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-krb-wg-pkinit-alg-agility

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.