Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Jungsoo Park
                          Ning Kong
                          Noel Crespi
	Filename        : draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things (IoT)
   and several features of the IoT. In addition, this document specifies
   problems considering technical issues for the IoT. Based on this,
   this document discusses architectural implications in order to solve
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-04.txt