Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-g-698-2-lmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:24:11 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to  manage black-link optical interface parameters of DWDM application
    Author(s)     : G. Grammel, et al
    Filename      : draft-g-698-2-lmp
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : March 27, 2012 
    
This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Black-Link approach defined in ITU-T
   Recommendation G.698.2[ITU.G698.2].[ITU.G698.2]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-g-698-2-lmp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.