Subject: I-D Action: draft-gondrom-x-frame-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:51:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Header X-Frame-Options
	Author(s)       : David Ross
                          Tobias Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-gondrom-x-frame-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   To improve the protection of web applications against Cross Site
   Request Forgery (CSRF) and Clickjacking this standards defines a http
   response header that declares a policy communicated from a host to
   the client browser whether the transmitted content MUST NOT be
   displayed in frames of other pages from different origins or a list
   of trusted origins which are allowed to frame the content.  This
   drafts serves to document the existing use and specification of
   X-Frame-Options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondrom-x-frame-options-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondrom-x-frame-options-00.txt