Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:49:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCWeb Datagram Connection
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) working group is charged to
   provide protocol support for direct interactive rich communication
   using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-browsers.  This
   document describes the non-media data transport aspects of the WebRTC
   framework.  It provides an architectural overview of how the Stream
   Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is used in the WebRTC context as
   a generic transport service allowing Web Browser to exchange generic
   data from peer to peer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-00.txt