Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:49:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Burst Rate Measurement Features
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
                          Len Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This memo describes two rate-measurement features for the core
   specification of TWAMP - the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol: an
   optional capability where the reflector host responds with a
   controlled burst of test-session packets (instead of a single
   packet), and an optional test mode that requires the responder to
   measure a burst of test packets and communicate the results in
   truncated packet(s).  Both features add the ability to control packet
   size in the tested direction, enabling asymmetrical packet size
   testing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-01.txt