Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-mmusic-latching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 03:34:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Latching: Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT) for Media in Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
                          Emil Ivov
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-mmusic-latching-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes behavior of signalling intermediaries in RTC
   deployments, sometimes referred to as Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs), when performing Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT).  HNT is a set of
   mechanisms, such as media relaying and latching, that such
   intermediaries use to enable other RTC devices behind NATs to
   communicate with each other.  This document is non-normative, and is
   only written to explain HNT in order to provide a reference to the
   IETF community, as well as an informative description to
   manufacturers, and users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-mmusic-latching-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaplan-mmusic-latching-00.txt