Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-decade-ni-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Naming things with hashes
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Christian Dannewitz
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Ari Keranen
                          Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-farrell-decade-ni-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-29

   This document defines a set of ways to identify a thing using the
   output from a hash function, specifying URI, URL and binary formats
   for these names.  The various formats are designed to support, but
   not require, a strong link to the referenced object such that the
   referenced object may be authenticated to the same degree as the
   reference to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-01.txt