Subject: I-D Action: draft-haresh-sushrut-mib-classification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:09:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SNMPD to use cache and shared database based on MIB Classification
	Author(s)       : Haresh Khandelwal
	Filename        : draft-haresh-sushrut-mib-classification-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-29

   This memo defines classification of SNMP MIBs to either use SNMP
   cache database and shared database (SDB) mechanism to reduce high CPU
   usage while SNMP GET REQUEST, GETNEXT REQUEST, GETBULK REQUEST are
   continuously performed from network management system (NMS)/SNMP
   manager/SNMP MIB browser to managed device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haresh-sushrut-mib-classification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haresh-sushrut-mib-classification-01.txt