Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-marf-as-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 22:12:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Creation and Use of Email Feedback Reports: An Applicability Statement for the Abuse Reporting Format (ARF)
	Author(s)       : J.D. Falk
                          M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-marf-as-11.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   RFC 5965 defines an extensible, machine-readable format intended for
   mail operators to report feedback about received email to other
   parties.  This Applicability Statement describes common methods for
   utilizing this format for reporting both abuse and authentication
   failure events.  Mailbox Providers of any size, mail sending
   entities, and end users can use these methods as a basis to create
   procedures that best suit them.  Some related optional mechanisms are
   also discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-marf-as-11.txt