Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-g-ikev2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:54:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Sheela Rowles
                          Aldous Yeung
                          Paulina Tran
                          Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document presents a new group key distribution protocol.  The
   protocol is in conformance with MSEC key management architecture it
   contains two components: member registration and group rekeying, both
   downloading group security associations from the Group Controller Key
   Server to a member of the group.  The new protocol is similar to
   IKEv2 in message and payload formats as well as message semantics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-04.txt