Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-penno-softwire-sdnat-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:32:18 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Stateless DS-Lite
    Author(s)     : R. Penno, et al
    Filename      : draft-penno-softwire-sdnat
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : Oct. 24, 2011 
    
   This memo define a simple stateless and deterministic mode of
   operating a carrier-grade NAT in both a NAT44 and DS-Lite
   environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-softwire-sdnat

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.