Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:32:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP MIB for IP Fast-Reroute
	Author(s)       : Juniper Networks
                          A S Kiran Koushik
                          John Flick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects relevant for IP routes
   using IP Fast-Reroute [RFC5714].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-02.txt