Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-conditional-observe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conditional observe in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Shitao Li
                          Jeroen Hoebeke
	Filename        : draft-li-core-conditional-observe-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  Through the Observe option, clients can observe changes in
   the state of resources.  This document defines a new mechanism in
   CoAP Observe so that a CoAP client can conditionally observe a
   resource on a CoAP server, only being informed about state changes
   meeting a specific condition.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-01.txt