Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiu-roll-kemp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:38:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Key Establishment and Management Protocol in Dynamic Sensor Networks (KEMP)
	Author(s)       : Ying Qiu
                          Jianying Zhou
                          Feng Bao
	Filename        : draft-qiu-roll-kemp-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   When a sensor node roams within a very large and distributed wireless
   sensor network, which consists of numerous sensor nodes, its routing
   path and neighborhood keep changing.  In order to provide a high
   level of security in this environment, the moving sensor node needs
   to be authenticated to new neighboring nodes as well as to establish
   a key for secure communication.  The document proposes an efficient
   and scalable protocol to establish and update the secure key in a
   dynamic wireless sensor network environment.  The protocol guarantees
   that two sensor nodes share at least one key with probability 1
   (100%) with less memory and energy cost, while not causing
   considerable communication overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-roll-kemp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-roll-kemp-01.txt