Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-virtual-subnet-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 02:53:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Host Route based Subnet Extension Solution
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes a host route based subnet extension solution
   referred to as Virtual Subnet, which mainly reuses existing BGP/MPLS
   IP VPN [RFC4364] and ARP proxy [RFC925][RFC1027] technologies.
   Virtual Subnet provides a scalable approach for interconnecting
   geographically dispersed cloud data centers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-07.txt