Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 02:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Flow Information Export
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dietz
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Benoit Claise
                          Gerhard Muenz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document defines managed objects for IP Flow Information eXport
   (IPFIX).  These objects provide information for monitoring IPFIX
   Exporters and IPFIX Collectors including the basic configuration
   information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-rfc5815bis-03.txt