Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-core-dhcp-pd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 05:22:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : dhcp option for CoAP Proxy Discovery
	Author(s)       : Yuanchen Ma
                          Xuan He
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ma-core-dhcp-pd-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   CoAP utilizes DNS to discovery the IP address of the CoAP server.
   However DNS is heavy for the most resource constrained end-points.
   In this case the assistance from CoAP proxy or research directory
   (RD) is needed for CoAP transaction.  This specification proposes to
   define one new dhcp option for proxy/RD discovery for the most
   resource constrained end-points.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-core-dhcp-pd-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-core-dhcp-pd-01.txt