Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:56:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Password Authenticated Connection Establishment with IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Dennis Kuegler
                          Yaron Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   IKEv2 does not allow secure peer authentication when using short
   credential strings, i.e. passwords.  Several proposals have been made
   to integrate password-authentication protocols into IKE.  This
   document provides an adaptation of PACE (Password Authenticated
   Connection Establishment) to the setting of IKEv2 and demonstrates
   the advantages of this integration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kuegler-ipsecme-pace-ikev2-09.txt