Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:45:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Delegated Database Tree
	Author(s)       : Vince Fuller
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This draft describes the LISP Delegated Database Tree (LISP-DDT), a
   hierarchical, distributed database which embodies the delegation of
   authority to provide mappings from LISP Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs)
   to Routing Locators (RLOCs).  It is a statically-defined distribution
   of the EID namespace among a set of LISP-speaking servers, called DDT
   nodes.  Each DDT node is configured as "authoritative" for one or
   more EID-prefixes, along with the set of RLOCs for Map-Servers or
   "child" DDT nodes to which more-specific EID-prefixes are delegated.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fuller-lisp-ddt-01.txt