Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 07:04:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over IP
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol is
   implemented by devices called Routing Bridges (RBridges).  TRILL
   supports both point-to-point and multi-access links and is designed
   so that a variety of link protocols can be used between RBridge
   ports.  This document standardizes methods for encapsulating TRILL in
   UDP/IP(v4 or v6) to provide a unified TRILL campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-01.txt