Subject: I-D Action: draft-gondrom-websec-csp-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Header Content Security Policy
	Author(s)       : Adam Barth
                          Tobias Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-gondrom-websec-csp-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   To communicate the Content Security Policy (CSP) as defined by the
   W3C, the web server needs to send a HTTP header to the browser
   (client) to inform it about the content security policies that SHALL
   be applied on the client.  This draft outlines the header to
   communicate the CSP with its fields.  The definition of the semantic
   of the directives will be done by the Web Application Security
   Working Group at the W3C.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondrom-websec-csp-header-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gondrom-websec-csp-header-00.txt