Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:18:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Content Distribution Applications (e.g., P2P applications) are widely
   used on the Internet and make up a large portion of the traffic in
   many networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of
   these applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
   networks; this is the capability to be provided by a DECADE
   (DECoupled Application Data Enroute) compliant system.  This document
   presents an architecture for DECADE, discusses the underlying
   principles, and identifies key functionalities required for
   introducing in-network storage for these applications.  In addition,
   some examples are given to illustrate these concepts in an
   informative manner.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-decade-arch-05.txt