Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 23:28:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   This document specifies the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol that serves for transmitting Traffic Flow information over
   the network.  In order to transmit Traffic Flow information from an
   Exporting Process to an information Collecting Process, a common
   representation of flow data and a standard means of communicating
   them is required.  This document describes how the IPFIX Data and
   Template Records are carried over a number of transport protocols
   from an IPFIX Exporting Process to an IPFIX Collecting Process.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 5101.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-01.txt