Subject: I-D Action: draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:05:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Receiver-Driven Multicast Traffic Engineered Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Renwei Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the setup of Receiver-Driven Traffic
   Engineered(TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) and multipoint-to-multipoint
   (MP2MP)Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-00.txt