Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:43:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Content-Aware Network Devices
	Author(s)       : Mike Hamilton
                          Sarah Banks
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document defines a set of test scenarios and metrics that can be
   used to benchmark content-aware network devices.  The scenarios in
   the following document are intended to more accurately predict the
   performance of these devices when subjected to dynamic traffic
   patterns.  This document will operate within the constraints of the
   Benchmarking Working Group charter, namely black box characterization
   in a laboratory environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bmwg-ca-bench-meth-01.txt