Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 22:44:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP-signaled end-system IP/VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Ping Pan
                          Amit Shukla
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document describes how the control plane specified by BGP/MPLS
   IP VPNs [RFC4364] can be used to provide a network virtualization
   solution for end-systems that meets the requirements of large scale
   data-centers.

   It specifies how the control and forwarding functions of a Provide
   Edge (PE) device described in [RFC4364] can be separated such that
   the forwarding function can be implemented in end-systems themselves.

   The solution is applicable to any encapsulation that can deliver
   packets across an IP network as a tunneled IP datagram plus a 20-bit
   label.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt