Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:08:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Carl Williams
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 enables IP mobility for a host without requiring
   its participation in any mobility signaling, being the network
   responsible for managing IP mobility on behalf of the host.  However,
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 does not support assigning a prefix to a router and
   managing its IP mobility.  This document specifies an extension to
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for supporting network mobility using
   DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-02.txt