Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfc-image-files-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:43:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Images in RFCs
	Author(s)       : Robert Braden
                          John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-rfc-image-files-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Documents in the RFC series normally use only plain-text ASCII
   characters and a fixed-width font.  However, there is sometimes a
   need to supplement the ASCII text with images -- e.g., graphics,
   equations, or pictures.  The historic solution to this requirement
   has allowed secondary PDF and/or Postscript files, but this approach
   has seldom been used because it is awkward for authors and publisher.
   This memo sugests a convenient scheme for logically including
   authoritative diagrams, illustrations, equations, or other graphics
   within RFCs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-image-files-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-image-files-03.txt