Subject: I-D Action: draft-lu-fn-transport-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:30:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Fast Notification Messages
	Author(s)       : Wenhu Lu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-lu-fn-transport-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies mechanisms for fast and light-weight
   dissemination of event notifications.  The purpose is to enable
   dataplane dissemination of Fast Notifications (FNs).  The draft
   discusses the design goals, the message container and options for
   delivering the notifications to all routers within a routing area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-fn-transport-03.txt