Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 00:20:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Exchange MPLS-TP LSP Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document [RFC6370]
   specifies an initial set of identifiers, such as local assigned
   tunnel number and Global_ID, which can be used to form Maintenance
   Entity Point Identifier (MEP_ID).  As to some Operation,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) functions, such as Connectivity
   Verification (CV) [RFC6428], source MEP_ID must be inserted in the
   OAM packets, so that the peer endpoint can compare the received and
   expected MEP_IDs to judge whether there is a mismatch [RFC6371],
   which means that the two MEP nodes need to pre-store each other's
   MEP_IDs.

   This document defines the signaling extensions to exchange the Label
   Switched Path (LSP) identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-tunnel-num-02.txt