Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-decade-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 05:48:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Xue Haiwei
                          Wang Danhua
	Filename        : draft-xue-decade-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The objective of DECADE is to provide storage access to Content
   Distribution Applications to improve their efficiency and reduce load
   on the network infrastructure.

   In this document, we outline several potential use cases (not
   technical solutions) for DECADE.  These use cases may provide
   motivations for DECADE.  Interactions within DECADE and between
   DECADE Servers and DECADE Clients are described at an abstract level
   so as to not constrain future protocol development.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xue-decade-usecase-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xue-decade-usecase-00.txt