Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:48:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with
   a set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
   Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
   G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The MIB modules specific to each
   bonding technology are defined in G9981-MIB, G9982-MIB and G9983-MIB
   respectively.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-10.txt