Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-codtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:58:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security in Constrained Environments
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
                          Olaf Bergmann
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-codtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   We consider some obstacles when it comes to implement Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) in constrained environments, and
   present some ideas for a constrained version of DTLS that is friendly
   to constrained devices.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-codtls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-codtls-00.txt