Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 12:36:20 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Bundle Protocol Query Extension Block
    Author(s)     : S. Farrell, et al
    Filename      : draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : Nov. 7, 2010 
    
   The Bundle Protocol (BP) provides store-and-forward networking for
   Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networks.  This document defines the
   BP query extension block (BPQ) which allows applications to query the
   stores of nodes on the path along which a bundle containing a bundle
   query extension block is routed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-dtnrg-bpq

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.