Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:58:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load Sharing for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
	Author(s)       : Paul D. Amer
                          Martin Becke
                          Thomas Dreibholz
                          Nasif Ekiz
                          Janardhan Iyengar
                          Preethi Natarajan
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-03-10

   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) supports multi-homing
   for providing network fault tolerance.  However, mainly one path is
   used for data transmission.  Only timer-based retransmissions are
   carried over other paths as well.

   This document describes how multiple paths can be used simultaneously
   for transmitting user messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-04.txt