Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-softwire-aplusp-experiment-results-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 21:30:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implementing A+P in the provider's IPv6-only network
	Author(s)       : Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Qin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-deng-softwire-aplusp-experiment-results-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-03

  This memo describes an implementation of A+P in a provider's IPv6-
  only network. It provides details of the implementation, network
  elements, configurations and test results as well. Besides
  traditional port range A+P, a scattered port sets flavor of A+P is
  also implemented to verify feasibility of offering non-continuous
  port sets with A+P approach.

  The test results consist of the application compatibility test, UPnP
  1.0 extensions and UPnP 1.0 friendly port allocation for A+P, port
  usage and BitTorrent behaviors with A+P.

  This memo focuses on the IPv6 flavor of A+P.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-softwire-aplusp-experiment-results-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-softwire-aplusp-experiment-results-02.txt