Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-targeting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:12:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM Targeted Resource Extension
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-targeting-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-27

   The core SCIM 1.0 specification is intended to provide updates to a
   single cloud-based application. This extension specifies an extended
   API definition which allows a single SCIM endpoint to support updates
   to multiple cloud-based applications. These extensions enable network
   relationships such as proxy updates, and hub-to-hub-to-spoke
   relationships in addition to the hub-spoke relationship defined in
   the core SCIM 1.0 specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hunt-scim-targeting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hunt-scim-targeting-00.txt