Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-v6ops-terminal-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 00:49:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminal Test of IPv6 support and DNS Query
	Author(s)       : Ma Qiongfang
                          Yang Tianle
	Filename        : draft-ma-v6ops-terminal-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document introduces the terminal test under the WLAN environment
   .The test includes the ability for terminal to obtain IPv6 address,
   the sequence of DNS records query and termina behaviors in the
   condition of DNS records abnormal, for example DNS records are
   incorrect or absent.  Several personal computers and smart phones
   with different operational system have been tested.  The test results
   have been discussed and to share with internet community.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-v6ops-terminal-test-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-v6ops-terminal-test-00.txt