Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-decade-cdni-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:59:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Comparison of DECADE with CDNi
	Author(s)       : Peng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-decade-cdni-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document gives a brief comparison of DECADE and CDNi, two
   working groups on content delivery.  CDNi aims at overcoming the
   limited resource and footprints of a single CDN by interconnecting
   multiple CDNs.  While DECADE is mainly concerned with reducing the
   last-mile bandwidth bottleneck and inter-domain traffics with in-
   network storage.  This in-network storage can also be utilized by
   Content Service Providers (CSPs) as a CDN, whose footprints be across
   multiple Internet Service Providers (CSPs).  In this sense, DECADE
   can also be a possible approach to overcome the limited footprints of
   a single CDN.  This document attempts to gain some understanding on
   the relationship of these two solutions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-decade-cdni-comparison-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-decade-cdni-comparison-00.txt