Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryan-ftp-range-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:03:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : File Transfer Protocol RANG Command for Byte Ranges
	Author(s)       : Anthony Bryan
                          Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
                          Daniel Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-bryan-ftp-range-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-27

   The File Transfer Protocol offers the REST command to designate a
   starting point for a transfer, but does not currently offer any
   method to specify an end point.  This document specifies a new FTP
   RANG command to be used by clients to designate a start and end point
   to permit restarts and repairs of interrupted data transfers in
   STREAM mode.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-ftp-range-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bryan-ftp-range-04.txt