Subject: I-D Action: draft-ananth-tcpm-tcpoptext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:41:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP option space extension
	Author(s)       : Anantha Ramaiah
	Filename        : draft-ananth-tcpm-tcpoptext-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   The document goals are as follows: Firstly, this document summarizes
   the motivations for extending TCP option space.  Secondly, It tries
   to summarize the various known issues that needs to be taken into
   account while extending the TCP option space.  Thirdly, it briefly
   provides a short summary of the various TCP option space proposals
   that has been proposed so far.  Some additional proposals which
   includes variations to the existing proposals are also presented.
   The goal of this document is to rejuvenate the discussions on this
   topic and eventually to converge on a scheme for extending TCP option
   space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ananth-tcpm-tcpoptext-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ananth-tcpm-tcpoptext-00.txt