Subject: I-D Action: draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:08:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Handover for Multicast in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Min Hui
                          Hui Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies the predictive fast handover mechanism to solve
   the problem of handover latency and packet loss in Proxy Mobile IPv6
   Multicast. Necessary extensions are specified for Handover Initiate
   (HI) and Handover Acknowledgement (HAck) messages to support
   multicast handover procedure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-04.txt