Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 06:59:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using ITU-T-based IDs for MPLS-TP Proactive Connectivity Verification
	Author(s)       : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document defines how to use ICC-based Multiprotocol Label
   Switching Transport Profil(MPLS-TP) identifiers for proactive
   connectivity verification (CV) analogous to RFC 6428.  New TLVs are
   defined to support proactive CV based on identifiers following ITU-T
   conventions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-id-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-id-00.txt