Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:56:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Roger Marshall
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-03.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   When an emergency call is sent to a Public Safety Answering Point
   (PSAP), the device that sends it, as well as any service provider in
   the path of the call, or access network may have information about
   the call which the PSAP may be able to use.  This document describes
   an XML data structure that contains this kind of information in a
   standardized form.  A Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) that points
   to the structure can be included in the SIP signaling with the call,
   or the data may be included in the body of a SIP message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-03.txt