Subject: I-D Action: draft-softgear-dtnrg-eprophet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions of Probabilistic Routing Protocol for Intermittently Connected Networks
	Author(s)       : Seok-Kap Ko
                          Il-Kyun Park
                          Seung-Hun Oh
                          Byung-Tak Lee
                          Yun Won Chung
	Filename        : draft-softgear-dtnrg-eprophet-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document defines extensions of PRoPHET, a Probabilistic Routing
   Protocol using History of Encounters and Transitivity. The document
   presents two extensions of current PRoPHET draft-09. The first
   extension is to apply the contact duration to calculate the delivery
   predictability. The other is to provide a forward strategy which can
   alleviate the bundle starving problem by considering expiration of
   bundles.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-dtnrg-eprophet-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-softgear-dtnrg-eprophet-02.txt