Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 04:38:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Transfer for Multicast support in Distributed Mobility Management (DMM)
	Author(s)       : Dirk von Hugo
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes a context transfer based concept to support
   overarching IP multicast services applicable to various existing
   approaches for Distributed Mobility Management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-00.txt