Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:44:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router Keying for BGPsec
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Keyur Patel
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   BGPsec-speaking routers must be provisioned with private keys and the
   corresponding public key must be published in the global Resource
   PKI.  This document describes two ways of doing so, router-driven and
   operator-driven.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-bgpsec-rtr-rekeying-00.txt