Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:52:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP multicast data plane failure detection
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Nataraj Bacthu
                          Raghava Sivaramu
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-03-04

    ICMP Based multicast messaging infrastructure is presented in this
   document. Messages presented in this document is intended to be
   utilized for troubleshooting multicast data plane connectivity
   issues as well as identify multicast routers performing different
   roles, such as Rendezvous Point (RP), Designated Router etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam-00.txt