Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 11:12:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
	Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Anurag Bhargava
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-03-10

   This document specifies the extensions to the Generic Aggregated RSVP
   [RFC4860] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
   Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
   Congestion Notification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-01.txt