Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:53:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A More Granular Web Origin Concept
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document defines an HTTP header that allows the partitioning of
   a single origin (as defined in RFC 6454) into multiple origins, so
   that the same origin policy applies among them.

   The header introduced in this document allows a portal to specify
   that resources that appear to be from the same origin should, in
   fact, be treated as though they are from different origins, by
   extending the 3-tuple of the origin to a 4-tuple.  A compliant user
   agent is expected to apply the same-origin policy according to the
   4-tuple rather than the 3-tuple.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-websec-extended-origin-02.txt