Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-peng-p2p-measurement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:03:48 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Measurement for P2P system
    Author(s)     : J. Peng, et al
    Filename      : draft-peng-p2p-measurement
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : March 26, 2012 
    
This document introduces general measurement research for p2p systems.
   In this document, it first gives the objects for measurement in p2p
   network, gives the methodology for p2p measurement and then describes
   the material measurement indexed for p2p network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2p-measurement-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.