Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 20:48:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Using IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document describes a light-weight Virtual Private LAN Service
   (VPLS), referred to as IS-IS VPLS, which uses IS-IS for auto-
   discovery and signaling. IS-IS VPLS is intended to be used as a
   scalable cloud data center network solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-03.txt