Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:35:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An SNMP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : YongLin Peng
                          Wei Wang
                          ZhenWu Hao
                          Yu Meng
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document defines a SNMP Usage for REsource LOcation And
   Discovery(RELOAD), The SNMP Usage provides the functionality of
   managing the RELOAD network.  The SNMP Usage provides lookup service
   for the network manager's address stored in the overlay.  The SNMP
   Usage also defines the method that allow the registrations to map a
   network manager'name to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  The AppAttach method is used to establish a direct
   connection between nodes through which SNMP messages are exchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-04.txt