Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcbride-armd-mcast-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 15:58:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast in the Data Center Overview
	Author(s)       : Mike McBride
                          Helen Lui
	Filename        : draft-mcbride-armd-mcast-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   There has been much interest in issues surrounding massive amounts of
   hosts in the data center.  There was a discussion, in ARMD, involving
   the issues with address resolution for non ARP/ND multicast traffic
   in data centers with massive number of hosts.  This document provides
   a quick survey of multicast in the data center and should serve as an
   aid to further discussion of issues related to large amounts of
   multicast in the data center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcbride-armd-mcast-overview-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcbride-armd-mcast-overview-00.txt