Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:27:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Yao Li
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-07

   The recent updated version of ITU-T [G.694.1] has introduced the
   flexible-grid DWDM technique, which provides a new tool that
   operators can implement to provide a higher degree of network
   optimization than is possible with fixed-grid systems.  This document
   describes the extensions to the Link Management Protocol (LMP) to
   negotiate link grid property between the adjacent DWDM nodes before
   the link is brought up.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt