Subject: I-D Action: draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 06:34:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Super-Channel Optical Parameters GMPLS Routing Extensions
	Author(s)       : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Abinder Dhillon
                          Marco Sosa
	Filename        : draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document builds on [6][7] and defines GMPLS routing extensions
   to allow added CSPF constraints for efficient super-channel spectrum
   assignment on flexible grid networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-00.txt