Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over MPLS Pseudo Wires
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This informational document describes ways to interconnect TRILL
   RBridges by using MPLS Pseudo Wire (PW) services with existing TRILL
   and MPLS standards so as to form a unified TRILL campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yong-trill-trill-o-mpls-01.txt