Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-harkins-tls-pwd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:22:51 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Secure Password Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
    Author(s)     : D. Harkins, et al
    Filename      : draft-harkins-tls-pwd
    Pages         : 24 
    Date          : Oct. 5, 2011 
    
   This memo defines several new ciphersuites for the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol to support certificate-less, secure authentication using only a simple, low-entropy, password.  The
   ciphersuites are all based on an authentication and key exchange
   protocol that is resistant to off-line dictionary attack.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-tls-pwd

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.