Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-ttz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:20:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-ttz-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document presents a topology-transparent zone in a domain.  A
   topology-transparent zone comprises a group of routers and a number
   of links connecting these routers.  Any router outside of the zone is
   not aware of the zone.  The information about the links and routers
   inside the zone is not distributed to any router outside of the zone.
   Any link state change such as a link down inside the zone is not seen
   by any router outside of the zone.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-01.txt