Subject: I-D Action: draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 04:49:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adding Multiple TLS Certificate Status Extension requests
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-06

   This document introduces a replacement of the TLS Certificate Status
   Extension to allow clients to specify and support multiple
   certificate status methods.  Also being introduced is a new OCSP-
   based method that servers can use to provide status information not
   just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
   intermediate certificates in the chain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pettersen-tls-ext-multiple-ocsp-03.txt