Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:18:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Mobility Management Properties
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This specification defines an extension to the IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery protocol and its Prefix Information Option.  The Prefix
   Information Option is extended with flag bits that describe the
   mobility management properties associated to the prefix.  This
   specification updates RFC4861 and also updates RFC3484 Source Address
   Selection algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-01.txt