Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 02:12:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP) Encapsulation for NAT Traversal (DCCP-UDP)
	Author(s)       : Tom Phelan
                          Godred Fairhurst
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-26

   This document specifies an alternative encapsulation of the Datagram
   Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP), referred to as DCCP-UDP.  This
   encapsulation allows DCCP to be carried through the current
   generation of Network Address Translation (NAT) middleboxes without
   modification of those middleboxes.  This document also updates the
   SDP information for DCCP defined in RFC 5762.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap-10.txt