Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:51:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Shared Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : Tae-sik Cheung
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Yaacov Weingarten
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document describes a mechanism to address the requirement to
   support protection of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in an MPLS
   Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) mesh topology.  The shared mesh
   protection mechanism enables multiple protection paths within a
   shared mesh protection domain to share protection resources for the
   protection of working paths by coordinating protection switching
   operations according to the priority assigned to each end-to-end
   linear protection domain.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cheung-mpls-tp-mesh-protection-05.txt