Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cui-tictoc-encrypted-synchronization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 08:20:44 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Practical solutions for encrypted synchronization protocol
    Author(s)     : Y. Cui, et al
    Filename      : draft-cui-tictoc-encrypted-synchronization
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : Feb. 29, 2012 
    
   This informational document analyzes the accuracy issues with time
   synchronization protocols when time synchronization packets are
   encrypted during transmission.  In addition, several candidate
   solutions on such issues are introduced.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cui-tictoc-encrypted-synchronization

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.