Subject: I-D Action: draft-sbi-paws-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:37:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Communication between White Space Device and White Space Database
	Author(s)       : Donald Joslyn
                          Robin Roberts
	Filename        : draft-sbi-paws-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document defines an application protocol for WSDB services
   provided to TV Band Devices (TVBDs). The protocol complies with FCC
   Rules/Requirements [FCC 10-174] and in the context of operating an
   FCC certified database, it also complies with requirements defined by
   IETF PAWS [IETF-PAWS-03]. We believe this protocol can be easily
   extended to include the remaining requirements not already satisfied
   from the IETF PAWS requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sbi-paws-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sbi-paws-protocol-00.txt