Subject: I-D Action: draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:26:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Distribution using OSPF
	Author(s)       : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Derek Yeung
	Filename        : draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocol is used to carry data on
   behalf of other services using the Opaque Link State Advertisements.
   The protocol's flooding mechanism is well suited to cover the data
   propagation requirements of services such as Traffic Engineering.
   The current mechanism cannot scale for a large number of services nor
   satisfy some of their new set of requirements.  This document
   describes a new mechanism in OSPF to support service and data
   distribution for a large number of services, computation of preferred
   service access points and a controlled service data exchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-00.txt