Subject: I-D Action: draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 04:58:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Mirror Proxy
	Author(s)       : Matthieu Vial
	Filename        : draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   This document introduces the concept of Mirror Proxy that enables
   sleeping devices to participate in a REST architecture despite the
   fact that they are not web servers.  Most constrained devices may
   sleep during long periods preventing them from acting as traditional
   web servers.  However as client-only endpoints they can rely on a
   Mirror Proxy to cache and serve the content they provide.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vial-core-mirror-proxy-00.txt