Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Canonical Address Format (LCAF)
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-03-25

   This draft defines a canonical address format encoding used in LISP
   control messages and in the encoding of lookup keys for the LISP
   Mapping Database System.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farinacci-lisp-lcaf-07.txt