Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogaglia-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:37:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPSEC router key roll-over as an alternative to beaconing
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
                          Keyur Patel
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-rogaglia-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   The current BGPSEC draft documents do not specifies a key roll-over
   process for routers.  This document describes a possible key roll-
   over process and explores its impact to mitigate replay attacks and
   eliminate the need for beaconing in BGPSEC.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rogaglia-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rogaglia-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-00.txt