Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 08:15:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Username and Password Preparation Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document describes how to prepare Unicode strings representing
   user names and passwords, primarily for purposes of comparison.  This
   profile is intended to be used by Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) mechanisms (such as PLAIN and SCRAM-SHA-1), as well as
   other protocols that exchange simple user names or passwords.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 4013.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-00.txt