Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:39:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of features supported by proxy
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-02-29

   This document defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps, that can
   be used by SIP entities to indicate support of features and
   capabilities, in cases where the Contact header field contains a URI
   that does not represent the SIP entity that wants to indicate support
   of its features and capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-00.txt