Subject: I-D Action: draft-shelby-exi-registration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 13:47:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The +exi Media Type Suffix
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-shelby-exi-registration-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-29

   Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) is an XML representation technique
   specified by the W3C to provie a binary alternative to the standard
   text XML representation.  This document defines a new Structure
   Syntax Suffix "+exi" for use in a specific class of protocols, where
   "exi" content-type encoding or the generic "application/exi" Media
   Type are not applicable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-exi-registration-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shelby-exi-registration-01.txt