Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 03:38:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCMTF)
	Author(s)       : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   This document describes a method to improve the bandwidth utilization
   of network paths that carry multiple streams in parallel between two
   endpoints, as in voice trunking.  The method combines standard
   protocols that provide compression, multiplexing, and tunneling over
   a network path for the purpose of reducing the bandwidth used when
   multiple streams are carried over that path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-02.txt