Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mvpn-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 09:03:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS/BGP Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Saud Asif
                          Andy Green
                          Sameer Gulrajani
                          Pradeep G. Jain
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mvpn-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor multicast in MPLS/BGP-based Layer-3 VPN (MVPN) on an MVPN
   router.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zzhang-mvpn-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zzhang-mvpn-mib-00.txt