Subject: I-D Action: draft-lu-isis-transaction-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:37:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Transaction TLV
	Author(s)       : Wenhu Lu
                          Albert Tian
	Filename        : draft-lu-isis-transaction-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   ISIS local updates may require multiple LSPs to convey.  Receiving
   routers, whose decision processes are without such knowledge, may
   generate incorrect routing table updates based on the partial set of
   LSPs it receives and hence the traffic outage before they are
   corrected by another run of the decision process.  This memo
   describes a method that makes the decision process more informed so
   that the interim results can be minimized or avoided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-isis-transaction-tlv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lu-isis-transaction-tlv-00.txt