Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:40:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv4 over IPv6 Transport
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Peng Wu
                          Jianping Wu
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-28

   In IPv6 networks, there remains a need to provide IPv4 service for
   some residual devices.  This document describes a mechanism for
   allocating IPv4 addresses to such devices using DHCPv4 with an IPv6
   transport.  It is done by extending DHCP client and server behavior,
   and by adding a new Relay Agent Information option to carry the IPv6
   address of the client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6-02.txt