Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 01:03:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback of Pseudowire in MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-03-01

   This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to support provisioning of lock instruct and loopback mechanism
   for MPLS-TP Pseudowires.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-00.txt