Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 01:13:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC Trust Anchor Publication for the Root Zone
	Author(s)       : Joe Abley
                          Jakob Schlyter
                          Guy Bailey
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   The root zone of the Domain Name System (DNS) has been
   cryptographically signed using DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

   In order to obtain secure answers from the root zone of the DNS using
   DNSSEC, a client must configure a suitable trust anchor.  This
   document describes how such trust anchors are published.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-04.txt