Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:36:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams
	Author(s)       : Tom Kristensen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
   (BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
   User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
   use this format in their offers and answers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in section 15.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-00.txt