Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for MPLS LDP Multi Topology
	Author(s)       : Chen Li
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Lu Huang
                          Emily Chen
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a MIB module for Multi-Topology Networks
   over Multi-protocol Label Switching(MPLS) Label Switching
   Routers(LSRs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-02.txt