Subject: I-D Action: draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 23:52:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Proxy Mobile IPv6 for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Ji In Kim
                          Seok Joo Koh
                          Hee Young Jung
                          Youn-Hee Han
	Filename        : draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-03-04

   This document discusses how to use the Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIP)
   protocol for distributed mobility management. Specifically, we
   describe the two schemes of distributed mobility management: Signal-
   driven PMIP (S-PMIP) and Signal-driven Distributed PMIP (SD-PMIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jikim-dmm-pmip-00.txt