Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:23:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of Spectrum Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Young Lee
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-03-05

   A new flexible grid of DWDM has been developed within the ITU-T
   Study Group 15 to allow a more efficient spectrum allocation. In
   such environment a data plane connection is switched based on the
   allocated variable width optical spectrum frequency slot. This new
   switching capability is referred to as Spectrum Switched Optical
   Networks (SSON). This draft describes the framework for the
   application of a GMPLS control plane to a SSON.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ccamp-sson-framework-00.txt