Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:14:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Larry Peterson
                          Bruce Davie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2012-04-27

   This document presents a framework for Content Distribution Network
   Interconnection (CDNI).  The purpose of the framework is to provide
   an overall picture of the problem space of CDNI and to describe the
   relationships among the various components necessary to interconnect
   CDNs.  CDN Interconnection requires the specification of several
   interfaces and mechanisms to address issues such as request routing,
   metadata exchange, and the acquisition of content by one CDN from
   another.  The intent of this document is to outline what each
   interface needs to accomplish, and to describe how these interfaces
   and mechanisms fit together, while leaving their detailed
   specification to other documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-framework-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-framework/