Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:29:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Ericsson TWAMP Value-Added Octets
	Author(s)       : Steve Baillargeon
                          Christofer Flinta
                          Andreas Johnsson
                          Svante Ekelin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-04

   This memo describes an extension to the TWAMP test protocol for
   identifying and managing packet trains, which enables measuring
   capacity metrics like the available path capacity, tight section
   capacity and UDP delivery rate in the forward and reverse path
   directions.

   This memo contains the description of a working prototype. It does
   not represent a consensus of the IETF community. The IETF community
   is currently working on the problem statement and has not reached
   consensus on the preferred method for measuring capacity metrics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-02.txt