Subject: I-D Action: draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:41:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF Over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Mohamad Badra
	Filename        : draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-04-28

   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol to secure NETCONF exchanges.  This document obsoletes RFC
   5539.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis/