Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 08:04:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-17

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-00.txt