Subject: I-D Action: draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:09:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Word Reserved bit for use in E-Tree
	Author(s)       : Simon Delord
                          Raymond Key
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-04-16

   The extension described in this document allows a pair of PEs
   connected via an Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) to signal via the use of
   the Control Word (CW) whether the Ethernet frame encapsulated is
   coming from a Root AC or a Leaf AC. This allows a PE receiving this
   frame to decide whether it can be forwarded to a Leaf AC or not.
   Such forward or drop decision is an additional filtering action
   after the MAC-based forwarding decision. This applies to both P2P PW
   and P2MP PW.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-07.txt