Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 09:37:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Client subnet in DNS requests
	Author(s)       : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          Sean Leach
                          Edward Lewis
	Filename        : draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-04-25

   This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to carry information about the
   network that originated a DNS query, and the network for which the
   subsequent reply can be cached.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet/