Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 01:52:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mandatory interval support in BFD
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          Marc Binderberger
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-04-02

   This document defines a set of interval values that must be supported
   for transmitting BFD control packets and for calculating the
   detection time in the receive direction.  Implementations are allowed
   to define a lower limit for the interval so that only set values
   equal or larger than the lower limit needs to be supported.

   This solves the problem of finding an interval value that both BFD
   speakers can support while allowing a simplified implementation as
   seen for hardware-based BFD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-00.txt