Subject: I-D Action: draft-deason-afs3-oob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Transmission Over Out-of-Band Alternative Tranports for AFS-3
	Author(s)       : Andrew Deason
	Filename        : draft-deason-afs3-oob-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-04-20

   This document describes an extension to AFS-3 which allows data
   transfer over arbitrary alternative transports to the traditional Rx
   RPC over UDP, and describes a method of using TCP as one such
   alternative transport.  This document describes new wire structures
   and Rx RPCs for the 'afsint' protocol in AFS-3.

Internet Draft Comments

   Comments regarding this draft are solicited.  Please include the
   AFS-3 protocol standardization mailing list
   ([email-masked]) as a recipient of any comments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deason-afs3-oob-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deason-afs3-oob-00.txt