Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:28:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reserving N and N+1 Ports with PCP
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-19

   This document defines a new PCP Option to reserve a pair of ports (N
   and N+1) by a PCP-controlled device while preserving the parity and
   contiguity.  This PCP Option eases the NAT traversal for applications
   having requirements on the port parity and contiguity (e.g., RTP/
   RTCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-04.txt