Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Multiple Interface Next Hop Routes
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This draft defines new Router Advertisement options for configuring
   next hop routes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using these options,
   an operator can easily configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or
   otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the routes to a
   destination.  Each option is defined together with definitions of
   host and router behaviors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route/