Subject: I-D Action: draft-wullink-restful-epp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:42:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RESTful interface for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : Maarten Wullink
                          Marco Davids
                          R. (Miek) Gieben
	Filename        : draft-wullink-restful-epp-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document specifies a 'RESTful interface for EPP' (REPP) with the
   aim to improve efficiency and interoperability of EPP systems.

   This document includes a new EPP Protocol Extension as well as a
   mapping of [RFC5730] XML-commands to an HTTP based (RESTful)
   interface.  Existing semantics and mappings as defined in [RFC5731],
   [RFC5732] and [RFC5733] are largely retained and reusable in RESTful
   EPP.

   With REPP, no session is created on the EPP server.  Each request
   from client to server will contain all of the information necessary
   to understand the request.  The server will close the connection
   after each HTTP request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wullink-restful-epp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wullink-restful-epp-00.txt