Subject: I-D Action: draft-sotomayor-as112-ipv4-cull-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 05:15:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional IPv4 Delegations for AS112 Nameservers
	Author(s)       : William F. Maton Sotomayor
                          George Michaelson
                          Geoff Huston
                          Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-sotomayor-as112-ipv4-cull-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-04

   This is a direction to IANA concerning the delegation of certain
   additional IPv4 zones to the AS112 project.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sotomayor-as112-ipv4-cull-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sotomayor-as112-ipv4-cull-03.txt