Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:04:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Type Specifications and Registration Procedures
	Author(s)       : Ned Freed
                          John C. Klensin
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-04-15

   This document defines procedures for the specification and
   registration of media types for use in HTTP, MIME and other Internet
   protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-media-type-regs-05.txt