Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP EID Block
	Author(s)       : Luigi Iannone
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Vince Fuller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /16 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be
   used for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint
   identification, by sites deploying LISP as EID (Endpoint IDentifier)
   addressing space.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block/