Subject: I-D Action: draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:00:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MN Status Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Yangwei Tu
                          Chunhui Zhu
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Carl Williams
	Filename        : draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-13

   The NETEXT Working Group is working on Proxy Mobile IPv6 extensions
   to support flow mobility, i.e., the ability of movement of selected
   flows from one access technology to another.

   This document extends the Proxy Binding Update signaling to convey
   mobile node's status information, that can be used by the local
   mobility anchor to decide when and how perform flow mobility.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-01.txt