Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 00:32:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : S/MIME Capabilities for Public Key Definitions
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This document defines a set of S/MIME Capability types for ASN.1
   encoding for the current set of public keys define in the PKIX
   working group.  This facilitates the ability for a requester to
   specify information on the public keys and signature algorithms to be
   used in responses.  An example of where this is used is with the OCSP
   Agility draft.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps/