Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:17:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Bootstrapping Solution for Resource-Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Zhen Cao
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This document describes how to initially configure the network of
   resource constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.
   Bootstrapping architecture, communication channel and bootstrap
   security methods are described.  System level objectives for security
   bootstrapping are stated followed by the protocols that can be used.
   Bootstrapping solution is based on EAP-TLS authentication with the
   use of raw public keys used as certificates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping/