Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 21:07:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-03.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-04-10

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to facilitate enriched
   cybersecurity information exchange among cybersecurity entities by
   embedding structured information formatted by specifications,
   including CAPEC[TM] [CAPEC], CEE[TM] [CEE], CPE[TM] [CPE], CVE(R)
   [CVE], CVRF [CVRF], CVSS [CVSS], CWE[TM] [CWE], CWSS[TM] [CWSS], OCIL
   [OCIL], OVAL(R) [OVAL], and XCCDF [XCCDF].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-sci-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-sci-03.txt