Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:27:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Ports in ARF Reports
	Author(s)       : Richard Clayton
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-04-18

   This document registers an additional header field for use in Abuse
   Reporting Format reports to permit the identification of the source
   port of the connection involved in an abuse incident.

   This memo updates RFC5965 and RFC6591.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01.txt