Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 02:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Commentary on 4rd-U Architecture and Semantics
	Author(s)       : Maoke Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-04-10

   4rd-U is proposed as an effort of unifying encapsulation and double
   translation solutions for the softwire of IPv4 over IPv6 domain.
   This attempt introduces new behaviors in the Internet transition
   architecture as well as semantics other than that of well-known
   Internet protocols.  This documents provides a commentary on the
   semantic changes and their impacts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-softwire-4rd-u-comment-00.txt