Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 01:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Measurement Metrics of Label Switched Path (LSP) Establishment in Multi-Layer and Multi-Domain Networks
	Author(s)       : Yuefeng Ji
                          Weiwei Bian
                          Hongxiang Wang
                          Shanguo Huang
                          Guoying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-19

   As the increment of network scale, optical networks need to be
   partitioned into multi-layer and multi-domain networks for the
   purpose of better management.  Meanwhile, as the variety of user
   requests, different LSPs need to be established.  In order to meet
   different requirements of users, the LSP establishment performance is
   necessary to be measured in multi-layer and multi-domain networks.
   For this reason, typical performance measurement metrics need to be
   proposed.  In this document, the LSP establishment delay and bit
   error ratio (BER), which are both as the performance measurement
   metrics, are illustrated, and the definition and methodologies are
   proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jiyf-ccamp-lsp-03.txt