Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-describes-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 22:16:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'describes' Link Relation Type
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-describes-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-04-03

   This specification defines the 'describes' link relation type that
   allows resource representations to indicate that they are describing
   another resource.  In contexts where applications want to associate
   described resources and description resources, and want to build
   services based on these associations, the 'describes' link relation
   type provides the opposite direction of the 'describedby' link
   relation type, which already is a registered link relation type.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-describes-link-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-describes-link-00.txt