Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-authiwk-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:43:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 inter-working with WiFi access authentication
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-authiwk-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   Proxy Mobile IPv6, the IETF's protocol for network-based mobility
   management, requires a completed and successful authentication of the
   mobile node before it is registered at the mobility anchor.  This
   document describes inter-working between access authentication
   mechanisms, such as IEEE 802.1X, and the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol
   to enable trusted WiFi access to a network-based mobility management
   domain.  Furthermore, the use of authentication method specific
   identifiers for unique identification of mobile nodes during setup
   and maintenance of their mobility session is described, following
   recommendations of related standards organizations, such as 3GPP and
   the WiMAX Forum.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-authiwk-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-authiwk-04.txt