Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:17:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Resolution Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-04-30

   This draft offers a proposal for a fragment of the SDP usage rules
   for RTCWEB: Requirements for supporting resolution negotiation.

   It proposes to use SDP both for initial and within-call resolution
   configuration, and suggests that COP should be mentioned as an
   optional, not mandatory, mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-resolution/