Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:05:30 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : New IP address structure
    Author(s)     : C. Sreeraj
    Filename      : draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : April 3, 2012 
    
This document specifies new address structure and routing technique
   for the IP (Internet Protocol).This is a hierarchical, scalable
   design and the size of routing table is limited to 133053 routes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.