Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-bagit-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:27:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The BagIt File Packaging Format (V0.97)
	Author(s)       : Andy Boyko
                          John A. Kunze
                          Justin Littman
                          Liz Madden
                          Brian Vargas
	Filename        : draft-kunze-bagit-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-04-02

   This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file packaging format
   for storage and transfer of arbitrary digital content.  A "bag" has
   just enough structure to enclose descriptive "tags" and a "payload"
   but does not require knowledge of the payload's internal semantics.
   This BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or network-based
   storage and transfer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kunze-bagit-07.txt