Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:42:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules
	Author(s)       : Tim Polk
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   The disclosure process for intellectual property rights (IPR) in
   documents produced within the IETF stream is essential to the
   accurate development of community consensus.  However, this process
   is not always followed by participants during IETF standardization.
   Regardless of the cause or motivation, noncompliance with IPR
   disclosure rules can derail or delay completion of standards
   documents.  This document describes strategies for promoting
   compliance with the IPR disclosure rules.  The strategies are
   primarily intended for area directors, working group chairs, and
   working group secretaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure/