Subject: I-D Action: draft-capelastegui-mmusic-3dv-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:27:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 3D Video in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Pedro Capelastegui
	Filename        : draft-capelastegui-mmusic-3dv-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-04-30

   This document defines a mechanism to describe 3D video streams in the
   Session Description Protocol (SDP).  This includes 3D video streams
   composed of multiple video views, or of a combination of views and
   depth maps.  Several 3D video formats are supported, including
   simulcast, video-plus-depth, and frame-packing.

   A new decoding dependency, "3dd", is defined, describing the
   association between media stream belonging to a 3D video stream.  In
   addition, a new SDP media-level attribute, "3dvFormat", is defined,
   describing the format used by media streams within a 3D video stream.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-capelastegui-mmusic-3dv-sdp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-capelastegui-mmusic-3dv-sdp-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-capelastegui-mmusic-3dv-sdp/