Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Use Cases
	Author(s)       : George Fletcher
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Zachary Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-04-13

   This document lists the OAuth use cases.  The provided list is based
   on the Internet-Drafts of the OAUTH working group and discussions on
   the group's mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zeltsan-oauth-use-cases-03.txt