Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 09:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Options for Port Set Assignment
	Author(s)       : Peng Wu
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Qiong Sun
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-wu-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-04-28

   Due to the exhaustion of global IPv4 address space, there are demands
   arising for IPv4 address sharing between end users.  In such context,
   different users can employ the same address, but different ports.
   This document defines two DHCP options for assigning a set of ports
   to a device.  One is used for allocating continuous port set, while
   the other is designed for non-continuous port set allocation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-dhc-port-set-option/