Subject: I-D Action: draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using LDP Multipoint Extensions on Targeted LDP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Eric C. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-04-20

   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be used to set up
   Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Label
   Switched Paths.  The existing specification for this functionality
   assumes that a pair of LDP neighbors are directly connected.
   However, the LDP base specification allows for the case where a pair
   of LDP neighbors are not directly connected; the LDP session between
   such a pair of neighbors is known as a "Targeted LDP" session.  This
   document specifies the use of the LDP P2MP/MP2MP extensions over a
   Targeted LDP session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp-03.txt