Subject: I-D Action: draft-knauf-p2psip-share-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:45:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
	Author(s)       : Alexander Knauf
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-knauf-p2psip-share-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-04-25

   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
   to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
   primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
   among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
   hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
   list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
   write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
   This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
   variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
   processes are required.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-knauf-p2psip-share-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knauf-p2psip-share/