Subject: I-D Action: draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 06:46:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Bernard Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2012-04-02

   This document defines extensions to the CalDAV "calendar-access"
   feature to specify a standard way of performing scheduling operations
   with iCalendar-based calendar components.  This document defines the
   "calendar-auto-schedule" feature of CalDAV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-12.txt