Subject: I-D Action: draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-adj-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:15:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Adjacency Capabilities
	Author(s)       : Pranjal Kumar Dutta
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
	Filename        : draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-adj-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-05

   This document defines method for negotiation of a set of capabilities
   specific to a Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) Hello Adjacency.  The
   document uses the TLVs for the LDP Capabilities defined in [RFC5561]
   to be used for exchanging capabilities over LDP Hello Adjacencies.
   The Hello Adjacency capabilities can be thought of as "Traffic
   Forwarding Capabilities" (TFC).  Some capabilties already exist that
   can be re-used for hello adjacency specific capabilities and it is
   likely that some may be defined in future.  This document defines the
   mechanism to advertise LDP TFCs for a hello adjacency as well as
   mechanism to enable and disable TFCs after a hello adjacency is
   formed between LDP peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-adj-capability-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-adj-capability-00.txt