Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 15:03:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Proxy Function
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Internet Systems Consortium
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-03-28

   This document specifies the behavior of a PCP Proxy element, for
   instance embedded in Customer Premise routers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-00.txt