Subject: I-D Action: draft-clausen-lln-loadng-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:35:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The LLN On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next Generation (LOADng)
	Author(s)       : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
                          Jiazi Yi
                          Afshin Niktash
                          Yuichi Igarashi
                          Hiroki Satoh
                          Ulrich Herberg
                          Cedric Lavenu
                          Thierry Lys
	Filename        : draft-clausen-lln-loadng-04.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-04-22

   This document describes the LLN Ad hoc On-Demand - Next Generation
   (LOADng) distance vector routing protocol, a reactive routing
   protocol intended for use in Low power and Lossy Networks (LLN).  The
   protocol is derived from AODV (RFC3561) and extended for use in LLNs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-lln-loadng-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clausen-lln-loadng-04.txt