Subject: I-D Action: draft-meyer-lisp-mn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Chris White
	Filename        : draft-meyer-lisp-mn-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document describes how a lightweight version of LISP's ITR/ETR
   functionality can be used to provide seamless mobility to a mobile
   node.  The LISP Mobile Node design described in this document uses
   standard LISP functionality to provide scalable mobility for LISP
   mobile nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-lisp-mn-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-meyer-lisp-mn-07.txt