Subject: I-D Action: draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:16:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Version 2
	Author(s)       : Pranjal Kumar Dutta
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
	Filename        : draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-04-05

   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) is a protocol defined for
   distributing labels for Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and its
   procedures are defined in [RFC5036] .  LDP has been one of the most
   deployed MPLS signaling protocols.  [RFC5036] defines LDP version 1
   and this document introduces LDP version 2 to full-fill various
   operational needs when LDP is deployed for IPV6 networks.  LDP
   version 1 procedures can support IPV6 Label Switch Path (LSP) setup
   and this document enhances those procedures in Version 2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-v2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pdutta-mpls-ldp-v2-00.txt