Subject: I-D Action: draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECC in OpenPGP
	Author(s)       : Andrey Jivsov
	Filename        : draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-14.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-11

   This document defines an Elliptic Curve Cryptography extension to
   the OpenPGP public key format and specifies three Elliptic Curves
   that enjoy broad support by other standards, including standards
   published by the US National Institute of Standards and
   Technology.  The document specifies the conventions for
   interoperability between compliant OpenPGP implementations that
   make use of this extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jivsov-openpgp-ecc-14.txt