Subject: I-D Action: draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 13:04:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BFD Management Information Base (MIB) extensions for MPLS and MPLS-TP Networks
	Author(s)       : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it extends the BFD Management Information Base BFD-
   STD-MIB and describes the managed objects for modeling Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for MPLS and MPLS-TP networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vkst-bfd-mpls-mib/