Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 00:28:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 through Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Marc Blanchet
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-04-28

   The host configuration protocol DHCPv6 [RFC3315] relies on link-local
   addresses as source addresses and multicast addresses for destination
   addresses.  However, some tunnel links (e.g., 6rd [RFC5969] ) do not
   have IPv6 link-local addresses and do not support IPv6 multicast
   addresses.  Taking 6rd as an example, this document specifies how
   DHCPv6 is used across such tunnel links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-tunnel/