Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:39:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for Message Transfer Priorities
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-04-25

   This memo defines an extension to the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol) service whereby messages are sent with a priority to enable
   receivers to take this into account for onward processing, with the
   general goal of processing and/or transferring higher priority
   messages first.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-11.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority/