Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:28:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Security Version 3
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
                          Nico Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document specifies version 3 of the Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
   security protocol (RPCSEC_GSS).  This protocol provides for: compound
   authentication of client hosts and users to server (constructed by
   generic composition), channel binding, security label assertions for
   multi-level and type enforcement, privilege assertions, and identity
   assertions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3/