Subject: I-D Action: draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:37:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : Zack A. Sims
                          Hans Kruse
	Filename        : draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-02.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2012-04-20

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing information about a Bundle Node - or simply a
   'Node' within the scope of this document.  More specifically, the
   managed objects for such a Node include: Node-specific information,
   registered Endpoint-Specific information, and generic CLA-Specific
   (Convergence Layer Adapter) information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-02.txt