Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-lisp-nerd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 08:36:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NERD: A Not-so-novel EID to RLOC Database
	Author(s)       : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-lisp-nerd-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-04-20

   LISP is a protocol to encapsulate IP packets in order to allow end
   sites to route to one another without injecting routes from one end
   of the Internet to another.  This memo presents an experimental
   database and a discussion of methods to transport the mapping of EIDs
   to RLOCs to routers in a reliable, scalable, and secure manner.  Our
   analysis concludes that transport of of all EID/RLOC mappings scales
   well to at least 10^8 entries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-lisp-nerd-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-lisp-nerd-09.txt