Subject: I-D Action: draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:50:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mail Accepted by Previous Sending
	Author(s)       : Hubert Ryckelynck
                          Hubert Ryckelynck
	Filename        : draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-04-29

   Mail Accepted by Previous Sending defines a mechanism by which
   incoming unsollicited mails may be rejected or penalized by a MTA if
   their sender address domains has never been a destination for the
   outgoing mails treated by this MTA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs/