Subject: I-D Action: draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:11:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mail Accepted by Previous Sending
	Author(s)       : Hubert Ryckelynck
                          Hubert Ryckelynck
	Filename        : draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-04-03

   Mail Accepted by Previous Sending defines a mechanism by which
   incoming unsollicited mails MAY be rejected or penalized by a MTA if
   their sender address domains has never been a destination for the
   outgoing mails treated by this MTA.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hryckelynck-writing-rfcs-00.txt