Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DS-Lite Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
	Filename        : draft-fu-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-04-23

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community. In
particular, it defines managed objects for DS-Lite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-softwire-dslite-mib/