Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:52:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuring Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA) using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-04-10

   A Cryptographically Generated Address is an IPv6 addresses binding
   with a public/private key pair. However, the current CGA
   specifications are lack of procedures to enable proper management of
   the usage of CGAs. This document defines the process using DHCPv6 to
   manage CGAs in detail. A new DHCPv6 option is defined accordingly.
   This document also analyses the configuration of the parameters,
   which are used to generate CGAs, using DHCPv6. Although the document
   does not define new DHCPv6 option to carry these parameters for
   various reasons, the configuration procedure is described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-cga-config-dhcpv6-02.txt