Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:29:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Grazed and Lightweight Open Protocol (GaLOP), v. 1.0
	Author(s)       : Lukasz Ruminski
                          Michal Kutzner
                          Adrian Dymek
                          Szymon Kwiatkowski
                          Marcin Langa
	Filename        : draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-04-30

        This informational memo specifies a Grazed and Lightweight Open
        Protocol (GaLOP), designed to exchange information within the
        Hackney project [HACKNEY]. The document describes messages'
        structures, defined message types used in the communication and
        standard connection scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto/