Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-dnrd-ap-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:54:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format
	Author(s)       : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Steve Sheng
                          Francisco Arias
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-dnrd-ap-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-04-30

   This document describes a RESTful query format proposal for the
   Domain Name Registration Data Access Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-dnrd-ap-query-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-dnrd-ap-query-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-dnrd-ap-query/