Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:36:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update of and Clarification to IANA Policy Definitions in BCP 26
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   Section 4.1 of BCP 26 (RFC 5226) discusses possible IANA registration
   policies that might be used in documents with IANA actions, and
   defines some well-known policy terms.  This document clarifies the
   usage of these terms, and discourages the use of overly restrictive
   registration policies.

   The author is working with IANA on an update to BCP 26, and this
   document's contents will be folded into that effort.  While that's in
   process, this draft will be kept alive for reference.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leiba-iana-policy-update-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-iana-policy-update/