Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iiban-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 07:29:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Internet International Bank Account Number (IIBAN)

    Author(s)     : W. Stanish
    Filename      : draft-iiban
    Pages         : 26 
    Date          : April 13, 2012 
    
An Internet IBAN (IIBAN) identifies an internet-based financial
   endpoint in a manner that is superset-compatible with the existing
   European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS) International Bank
   Account Number (IBAN) standard [ISO13616].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iiban-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.