Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 09:51:11 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Description of Cisco Systems&#39; Subnet Allocation Option for DHCPv4
    Author(s)     : J. Kumarasamy, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc
    Pages         : 30 
    Date          : April 5, 2012 
    
This memo documents a currently existing and previously privately
   defined DHCPv4 option, documenting the operation and usage of the
   Cisco Systems Subnet Allocation Option for DHCPv4.  The option is
   passed between the DHCPv4 Client and the DHCPv4 Server to request
   dynamic allocation of a subnet, give specifications of subnet(s)
   allocated, and report usage statistics.  This memo documents the
   current usage of the option in agreement with [RFC3942], which
   declares that any pre-existing usages of option numbers in the range
   128 - 223 should be documented and the working group will try to
   officially assign those numbers to those options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.