Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-isupdate-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISATAP Updates
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-isupdate-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-11

   Many end user sites in the Internet today still have predominantly
   IPv4 internal infrastructures.  These sites range in size from small
   home/office networks to large corporate enterprise networks, but
   share the commonality that IPv4 continues to provide satisfactory
   internal routing and addressing services for most applications.  As
   more and more IPv6-only services are deployed in the Internet,
   however, end user devices within such sites will increasingly require
   at least basic IPv6 functionality for external access.  It is also
   expected that more and more IPv6-only devices will be deployed within
   the site over time.  This document therefore discusses updates to the
   Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) to better
   accommodate these needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-isupdate-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-isupdate-02.txt