Subject: I-D Action: draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 15:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Restricted IP Address Assignment
	Author(s)       : Gabor Bajko
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Pierre Levis
	Filename        : draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-02

   This document defines an IPv4 DHCP Option and related behaviours to
   allocate the same IPv4 address to multiple nodes by sharing the
   available port space among them. The two sub-options defined in this
   document specify random port allocation to nodes in order to
   maximize the entropy of port randomization.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bajko-pripaddrassign-04.txt