Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:51:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automagic peering at IXPs.
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Keyur Patel
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document describes a method for automatically establishing BGP
   peering sessions at an Internet exchange point.  Creation of these
   peering sessions is facilitated by a host.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-idr-socialite/