Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-tlssecuritypolicy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:34:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : X.509v3 Extension: OCSP Stapling Required
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-tlssecuritypolicy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-04-27

   The purpose of the TLS Security Policy extension is to prevent
   downgrade attacks that are not otherwise prevented by the TLS
   protocol.  In particular, the TLS Security Policy extension may be
   used to mandate support for revocation checking features in the TLS
   protocol such as OCSP stapling.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-tlssecuritypolicy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-tlssecuritypolicy-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-tlssecuritypolicy/