Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 00:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indication of features supported by proxy
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-17

   This specification creates a new IANA registry, "SIP Feature Cap
   Registry", which is used to register indicators, "SIP feature caps",
   used by SIP entities to indicate support of features and
   capabilities, in cases where the Contact header field contains a URI
   that does not represent the SIP entity that wants to indicate support
   of its features and capabilities.

   This specification also defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps,
   that can be used by SIP entities to convey information about
   supported features and capabilities, using SIP feature caps.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-01.txt