Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:38:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers
    Author(s)     : B. Carpenter
    Filename      : draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : April 18, 2012 
    
   This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet Content
   Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer their
   service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
   also apply to any enterprise network preparing for IPv6 users.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.