Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 22:26:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request by JSON ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-04-14

   The authorization request in OAuth 2.0 utilizes query parameter
   serizalization.  This specification defines the authorization request
   using JWT serialization.  The request is sent thorugh 'request'
   parameter or by reference through 'request_uri' that points to the
   JWT serialized authorization request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-02.txt