Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Google Congestion Control Algorithm for Real-Time Communication on the World Wide Web
	Author(s)       : Henrik Lundin
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-25

   This document describes two methods of congestion control when using
   real-time communications on the World Wide Web (RTCWEB); one sender-
   based and one receiver-based.

   It is published to aid the discussion on mandatory-to-implement flow
   control for RTCWEB applications; initial discussion is expected in
   the RTCWEB WG's mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion/