Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:20:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Eve Maler
                          Christian Scholz
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-04-17

   This specification proposes an OAuth Dynamic Client Registration
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardjono-oauth-dynreg-02.txt