Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:06:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Population Count Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Stig Venaas
                          Yiqun Cai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-04-10

   This specification defines a method for providing multicast
   distribution-tree accounting data.  Simple extensions to the PIM
   protocol allow a rough approximation of tree-based data in a scalable
   fashion.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-06.txt