Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-timezone-service-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 06:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-05.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-04-13

   This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
   reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone information to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-douglass-timezone-service-05.txt