Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:27:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of P2MP PW TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms 
	Author(s)       : Parag Jain
                          Sami Boutros
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-26

        LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
        Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. This document
        describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint
        (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-mpls-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping/