Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:48:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-13.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-04-03

   This document describes 'P-Charge-Info', a private Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing information
   about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is currently in
   production usage by a number of equipment vendors and carriers and
   this document is submitted to request the registration of this header
   with IANA. This P-Header may also be used in some situations to carry
   the ISUP Charge Number parameter for PSTN interconnection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-13.txt