Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Server Statistics Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Jacques Latour
                          Jake Zack
	Filename        : draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for monitoring statistics of DNS servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib/