Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:28:46 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging
    Author(s)     : 
    Filename      : draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : April 10, 2012 
    
This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace that is ma-
naged by Deutsche Bundesbank (member of ESCB) for usage within messages 
standardized by the Eurosystem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.