Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-decade-ni-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:36:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Naming Things with Hashes
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Christian Dannewitz
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Ari Keranen
                          Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-farrell-decade-ni-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This document defines a set of ways to identify a thing using the
   output from a hash function, specifying URI, URL, binary and human
   "speakable" formats for these names.  The various formats are
   designed to support, but not require, a strong link to the referenced
   object such that the referenced object may be authenticated to the
   same degree as the reference to it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrell-decade-ni-04.txt