Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:22:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Some Extensions to Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-04-24

   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with new
   functionalities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-extensions/