Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 07:49:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   Federated identity is typically associated with Web-based services at
   present, but there is growing interest in its application in non Web-
   based contexts.  The goal of this document is to document a selection
   of the wide variety of these contexts whose user experience could be
   improved through the use of technologies based on the ABFAB
   architecture and specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-usecases/