Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-sci-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:17:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF-extension to support structured cybersecurity information
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Takahashi
                          Kent Landfield
                          Thomas Millar
                          Youki Kadobayashi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-sci-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-05-10

   This document extends the Incident Object Description Exchange Format
   (IODEF) defined in RFC 5070 [RFC5070] to facilitate enriched
   cybersecurity information exchange among cybersecurity entities.  It
   provides the capability of embedding structured information, such as
   identifier- and XML-based information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-sci-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-sci-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-sci/