Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 22:18:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast LDP extension for hub & spoke multipoint LSP
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-05-05

   This draft introduces a hub & spoke multipoint LSP (short for HSMP
   LSP), which allows traffic both from root to leaf through P2MP LSP
   and also leaf to root along the co-routed reverse path.  That means
   traffic entering the HSMP LSP from application/customer at the root
   node travels downstream, exactly as if it was traveling downstream
   along a P2MP LSP to each leaf node, and traffic entering the HSMP LSP
   at any leaf node travels upstream along the tree to the root.  A
   packet traveling upstream should be thought of as being unicast to
   the root, except that it follows the path of the tree rather than
   ordinary unicast path.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jin-jounay-mpls-mldp-hsmp/