Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Nonce Destination Option for ILNPv6
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-05-17

   The Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) is an
   experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP.  ILNP has multiple
   instantiations.  This document describes an experimental Nonce
   Destination Option used only with ILNP for IPv6 (ILNPv6).  This
   document is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-noncev6/