Subject: I-D Action: draft-allman-tcpm-rto-consider-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 12:32:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Retransmission Timeout Considerations
	Author(s)       : Mark Allman
	Filename        : draft-allman-tcpm-rto-consider-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-24

    This document provides for high-level guidance for retransmission
    timeout schemes appropriate for general use in the Internet.

Terminology

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcpm-rto-consider-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcpm-rto-consider-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allman-tcpm-rto-consider/