Subject: I-D Action: draft-dykim-nara-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 06:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Architecture with Recursive Addressing
	Author(s)       : Chungnam University
	Filename        : draft-dykim-nara-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-05-21

   A network architecture based on recursive addressing is proposed.
   The Internet is modeled as a network of autonomous sites, each being
   a collection of nodes.  Each site is named by a site address drawn
   from a global number space while each node is named by a node address
   drawn from a number space local to each site.  Routing among sites
   depends solely on site addresses while that within each site on node
   addresses.  Flat routing to render inherent mobility as well as
   mapped routing to additionally cope with table size are proposed.
   The model can recursively repeat itself both outwards and inwards in
   the network, enabling its applicability, for example, to inter-
   planetary as well as body area networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dykim-nara-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dykim-nara-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dykim-nara/