Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 07:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Models for adaptive-streaming-aware CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Ray van Brandenburg
                          Oskar van Deventer
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-05-25

   This documents presents thoughts on the potential impact of
   supporting HTTP Adaptive Streaming technologies in CDN
   Interconnection scenarios.  Our intent is to spur discussion on how
   the different CDNI interfaces could, and should, deal with content
   delivered using adaptive streaming technologies and to facilitate
   working group decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has/