Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 15:44:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPsec Operational Considerations
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   Deployment of the BGPsec architecture and protocols has many
   operational considerations.  This document attempts to collect and
   present them.  It is expected to evolve as BGPsec is formalized and
   initially deployed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops/