Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 07:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCSP Digest Extension
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-03

   The OCSP digest extension creates a strong cryptographic binding
   between an OCSP token and the certificate it asserts a status value
   for.  Support for the digest identifier extension permits a
   certificate issuer to employ a high assurance cryptographic digest
   function such as SHA2 to attest to the authenticity of their
   certificates in a fashion that is fully downwards compatible with
   legacy clients that only support SHA1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest/