Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-results-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 08:10:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Summary of Opus listening test results
	Author(s)       : Christian Hoene
                          Jean-Marc Valin
                          Koen Vos
                          Jan Skoglund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-results-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-05-01

   This document describes and examines listening test results obtained
   for the Opus codec and how they relate to the requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-results-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-codec-results-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-results/