Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:39:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Signature (JWS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-05-12

   JSON Web Signature (JWS) is a means of representing content secured
   with digital signatures or Message Authentication Codes (MACs) using
   JSON data structures.  Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers used
   with this specification are enumerated in the separate JSON Web
   Algorithms (JWA) specification.  Related encryption capabilities are
   described in the separate JSON Web Encryption (JWE) specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature/