Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:28:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Labeled NFS
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-05-11

   This Internet-Draft outlines high-level requirements for the
   integration of flexible Mandatory Access Control (MAC) functionality
   into NFSv4.2.  It describes the level of protections that should be
   provided over protocol components and the basic structure of the
   proposed system.  It also gives a brief explanation of what kinds of
   protections MAC systems offer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-labreqs/