Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:21:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Eve Maler
                          Christian Scholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   This specification proposes an OAuth Dynamic Client Registration
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg/