Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 00:42:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer Token Profiles for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-22

   This specification defines the use of a JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer
   Token as a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as
   for use as a means of client authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/