Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 11:15:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Addresses for Documentation
	Author(s)       : Stig Venaas
                          Rishabh Parekh
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Tim Chown
                          Marshall Eubanks
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-05-17

   This document discusses which multicast addresses should be used for
   documentation purposes and reserves multicast addresses for such use.
   Some multicast addresses are derived from AS numbers or unicast
   addresses.  This document also explains how these can be used for
   documentation purposes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mcaddrdoc/