Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-29

   This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
   that can be used to specify relations betweeen media streams within
   different RTP sessions.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the RTP
   concept of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "media stream" / "media
   stream track" using SDP signalling.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the RTCWEB WG list, [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-msid/