Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:41:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-05-12

   JSON Web Encryption (JWE) is a means of representing encrypted
   content using JSON data structures.  Cryptographic algorithms and
   identifiers used with this specification are enumerated in the
   separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.  Related digital
   signature and MAC capabilities are described in the separate JSON Web
   Signature (JWS) specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption/