Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 06:55:44 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extension to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
    Author(s)     : H. Poullyau, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors
    Pages         : 28 
    Date          : May 4, 2012 
    
This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the possible
   PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this draft
   extends error and notification types in order to associate predefined
   PCEP behaviors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.