Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:43:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-12

   A JSON Web Key (JWK) is a JSON data structure that represents a
   public key.  This specification also defines a JSON Web Key Set (JWK
   Set) JSON data structure for representing a set of JWKs.
   Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers used with this specification
   are enumerated in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
   specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/