Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-netext-hatunaddr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 15:20:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternate Tunnel Source Address for LMA and Home Agent
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-netext-hatunaddr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-07

   Widely deployed mobility management systems for wireless
   communications have isolated the path for forwarding data from the
   control plane signaling for mobility management.  To realize this
   requirement with Mobile IP requires that the control functions of the
   home agent be addressable at a different IP address than the source
   IP address of the tunnel between the home agent and mobile node.
   Similar considerations hold for mobility anchors implementing
   Hierarchical Mobile IP or PMIP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-netext-hatunaddr-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perkins-netext-hatunaddr-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-netext-hatunaddr/