Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 05:49:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Remote-Next-Hop
	Author(s)       : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-24

   The BGP Remote-Next-Hop optional transitive attribute, provides an
   additional level of recursive route-lookup.  The BGP Remote-Next-Hop
   attribute can be used, both on the public Internet infrastructure and
   within public or private Autonomous Systems (AS).  The usage of BGP
   Remote-Next-Hop operates as ships-in-the-night and does not require
   any capability exchange for any BGP Session.  BGP Remote-Next-Hop is
   providing the distribution of one or more Location Identifiers
   assigned to a particular BGP prefix or an NLRI.  To secure the BGP
   prefix or NLRI entry BGP security mechanisms, either RPKI or other
   BGP mechanisms can be utilized.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop/