Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:21:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Relay Peer Routing
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-05-29

   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   relay peer routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediary
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr/