Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 07:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Identity Extension for HELD
	Author(s)       : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-14

   Identity Extensions using an IP address and port number to request a
   location based on an individual packet flow have been previously
   specified by the GEOPRIV Working Group.

   However certain kinds of NAT require that identifiers for both ends
   of the packet flow must be specified in order to unambiguously
   satisfy the location request.

   This document specifieds a Flow Identity Extension for the HTTP-
   Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) Protocol to support this
   requirement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bellis-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-geopriv-flow-identity/