Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dnsextlang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 07:19:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension Language for the DNS
	Author(s)       : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dnsextlang-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-07

   Adding new RRTYPEs to the DNS requires that DNS servers and
   provisioning software be upgraded to support each new RRTYPE in
   Master files.  This document defines a DNS extension language
   intended to allow most new RRTYPEs to be supported by adding a line
   to a configuration file read by the DNS software, with no changed
   software.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-dnsextlang-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levine-dnsextlang-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dnsextlang/