Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-json-web-token-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 12:23:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Dirk Balfanz
                          John Bradley
                          Yaron Y. Goland
                          John Panzer
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Paul Tarjan
	Filename        : draft-jones-json-web-token-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   JSON Web Token (JWT) is a means of representing claims to be
   transferred between two parties.  The claims in a JWT are encoded as
   a JSON object that is digitally signed or HMACed using JSON Web
   Signature (JWS) and/or encrypted using JSON Web Encryption (JWE).

   The suggested pronunciation of JWT is the same as the English word
   "jot".

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-token-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-json-web-token-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-json-web-token/