Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:48:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reporting IP Network Performance Metrics: Different Points of View
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
                          Gomathi Ramachandran
                          Ganga Maguluri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-05-10

   Consumers of IP network performance metrics have many different uses
   in mind.  The memo provides "long-term" reporting considerations
   (e.g., hours, days, weeks or months, as opposed to 10 seconds), based
   on analysis of the two key audience points-of-view.  It describes how
   the audience categories affect the selection of metric parameters and
   options when seeking info that serves their needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics/