Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 01:41:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Token Revocation
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Stefanie Dronia
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-26

   This draft proposes an additional endpoint for OAuth authorization
   servers for revoking tokens.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation/