Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Sree Gundavelli
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-05-21

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
   protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
   participation in any mobility-related signaling.  This document
   proposes a mechanism for the Local Mobility Anchor to asynchronously
   notify the Mobile Access Gateway about changes related to the
   mobility session.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications/