Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-coap-misc-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 05:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous additions to CoAP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-bormann-coap-misc-17.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2012-05-26

   This short I-D makes a number of partially interrelated proposals how
   to solve certain problems in the CoRE WG's main protocol, the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The current version has
   been resubmitted to keep information about these proposals available;
   the proposals are not all fleshed out at this point in time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-coap-misc-17.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bormann-coap-misc-17.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-coap-misc/