Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 12:30:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Jitter Buffer Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Varun Singh
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of Jitter Buffer metrics for a range of RTP applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-jb/