Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:08:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ILNP Architectural Description
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-05.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document provides an Architectural description and the
   Concept of Operations for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP), which is an experimental, evolutionary enhancement to
   IP. This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arch/