Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:04:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-11.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   focusing mainly on the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4
   minor version 0 and NFS version 4 minor version 1.  Major extensions
   introduced in NFS version 4 minor version two include: Server-side
   Copy, Application I/O Advise, Space Reservations, Sparse Files,
   Application Data Blocks, and Labeled NFS.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-11.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2/