Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 13:54:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Packet Pseudowire Encapsulation over an MPLS PSN
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Luca Martini
                          George Swallow
                          Andy Malis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-05-12

   This document describes a pseudowire mechanism that is used to
   transport a packet service over an MPLS PSN in the case where the
   client Label Switching Router (LSR) and the server Provider Edge
   equipments are co-resident in the same equipment.  This pseudowire
   mechanism may be used to carry all of the required layer 2 and layer
   3 protocols between the pair of client LSRs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-packet-pw/