Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:45:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG-API Protocol
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document describes a RESTful protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface over HTTP for accessing data defined in YANG,
   using the datastores defined in NETCONF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api/