Subject: I-D Action: draft-fanf-dane-smtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:10:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure inter-domain SMTP with TLS, DNSSEC and TLSA records.
	Author(s)       : Tony Finch
	Filename        : draft-fanf-dane-smtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-25

   SMTP supports STARTTLS for inter-domain mail transfer, but it only
   provides very limited security because the server's certificate
   cannot be authenticated.  This memo specifies how TLSA records in the
   DNS can be used for proper MX target server authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dane-smtp/