Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Tao of IETF: A Novice's Guide to the Internet Engineering Task Force
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document describes the inner workings of IETF meetings and
   Working Groups, discusses organizations related to the IETF, and
   introduces the standards process.  It is not a formal IETF process
   document but instead an informational overview.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-15.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis/