Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-murata-atom-phonetics-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 07:17:15 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Representing phonetics for Japanese names in Atom feeds
    Author(s)     : M. Makoto
    Filename      : draft-murata-atom-phonetics
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : May 17, 2012 
    
   This specification introduces an attribute for representing phonetics
   for Japanese names such as author names and article titles.  It is
   intended to be used together with the Atom Syndication Format
   [RFC4287] and OPDS(Open Publication Distribution System)[OPDS], which
   is based on Atom.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-atom-phonetics-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.