Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:03:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : S/MIME Capabilities for Public Key Definitions
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   This document defines a set of Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (S/MIME) Capability types for ASN.1 encoding for the
   current set of public keys defined by the PKIX working group.  This
   facilitates the ability for a requester to specify information on the
   public keys and signature algorithms to be used in responses.  An
   example of where this is used is is detailed in Online Certificate
   Status Protocol Algorithm Agility (RFC 6277).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-pubkey-caps/