Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:44:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document describes the ways in which the GSS-API may be extended
   and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
   namespaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana/