Subject: I-D Action: draft-ray-tls-encrypted-handshake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 22:47:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Encrypted Handshake Extension
	Author(s)       : Marsh Ray
	Filename        : draft-ray-tls-encrypted-handshake-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-05-03

   This specification defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   which allows endpoints to negotiate the use of encryption with
   forward secrecy at the beginning of the handshake.  Two levels of
   functionality are defined.  Implementations are free to support one
   or both levels, with the first level incurring no additional
   computational or round-trip overhead.  The TLS cryptographic
   calculations are unchanged.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ray-tls-encrypted-handshake-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ray-tls-encrypted-handshake-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ray-tls-encrypted-handshake/