Subject: I-D Action: draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:33:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Next Protocol Negotiation Extension
	Author(s)       : Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-21

   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for application layer protocol negotiation.  This allows the
   application layer to negotiate which protocol should be performed
   over the secure connection.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agl-tls-nextprotoneg/