Subject: I-D Action: draft-romanow-clue-audio-rendering-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 22:02:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The need for audio rendering tag mechanism in the CLUE Framework
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Robert Hansen
                          Andy Pepperell
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-audio-rendering-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   The purpose of this draft is for discussion in the CLUE working
   group.

   It proposes adding an audio rendering tag to the CLUE framework
   [I-D.ietf-clue-framework], which makes it possible for the consumer
   to correctly render audio with respect to video in a multistream
   video conference.  The solution proposed is in partial response to
   CLUE Task #10, Does Framework provide sufficient info for receiver?

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-audio-rendering-tag-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-audio-rendering-tag-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romanow-clue-audio-rendering-tag/