Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP Authentication Option NAT Extension
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
   Option (TCP-AO) to support its use over connections that pass
   through network address and/or port translators (NATs/NAPTs). This
   extension changes the data used to compute traffic keys, but does
   not alter TCP-AO's packet processing or key generation algorithms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat/