Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:36:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
	Author(s)       : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Paul Sangster
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   This document specifies PT-EAP, an EAP based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol designed to be used only inside a TLS protected tunnel
   method.  The document also describes the intended applicability of
   PT-EAP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap/