Subject: I-D Action: draft-hansen-clue-consumer-layout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:54:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The need for consumer spatial information in CLUE
	Author(s)       : Robert Hansen
                          Andy Pepperell
                          Allyn Romanow
                          Brian Baldino
                          Mark Duckworth
	Filename        : draft-hansen-clue-consumer-layout-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This draft is for discussion in the CLUE working group.  It proposes
   adding the ability for the consumer to provide specific information
   to the provider.

   This document proposes allowing consumers to include spatial
   parameters in their consumer requests to providers in order to
   improve the provider's ability to assign media to streams in a way
   that is helpful for rendering.  The solution proposed here is in
   partial response to CLUE Task #10, Does Framework provide sufficient
   info for receiver?

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hansen-clue-consumer-layout-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hansen-clue-consumer-layout-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hansen-clue-consumer-layout/