Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 02:22:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Marshall Eubanks
                          Lucy Yong
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-24

   This document specifies one additional IP-based encapsulation
   technology for MPLS packets referred to as MPLS-in-UDP, which is
   intended to facilitate load-balancing the traffic of various MPLS
   applications such as MPLS-based L2VPN and L3VPN in the core of IP-
   enabled packet switch networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp/