Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:39:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback in MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-28

   This document specifies extensions to RSVP-TE to support lock
   instruct and loopback mechanism for MPLS-TP LSPs.  The mechanisms are
   intended to be applicable to other aspects of MPLS as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-li-lb/