Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jain-pwe3-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 12:32:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Definition of P2MP PW TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
    Author(s)     : P. Jain, et al
    Filename      : draft-jain-pwe3-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : May 7, 2012 
    
LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and 
        Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. This document 
        describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint 
        (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jain-pwe3-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.