Subject: I-D Action: draft-bitar-lasserre-nvo3-dp-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 17:15:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Data Plane Requirements
	Author(s)       : Nabil Bitar
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
	Filename        : draft-bitar-lasserre-nvo3-dp-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   Several IETF drafts relate to the use of overlay networks to support
   large scale virtual data centers. This draft provides a list of data
   plane requirements for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) that
   have to be addressed in solutions documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bitar-lasserre-nvo3-dp-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bitar-lasserre-nvo3-dp-reqs-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bitar-lasserre-nvo3-dp-reqs/