Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:12:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optional Advanced Deployment Scenarios for ILNP
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document provides an Architectural description and the
   Concept of Operations of some optional advanced deployment
   scenarios for the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP),
   which is an evolutionary enhancement to IP. None of the functions
   described here is required for the use or deployment of ILNP.
   Instead, it offers descriptions of engineering and deployment
   options that might provide either enhanced capability or
   convenience in administration or management of ILNP-based
   systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-adv/