Subject: I-D Action: draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:49:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Form and Update-Form Link Relations
	Author(s)       : Ioseb Dzmanashvili
	Filename        : draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-11

   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] defined the way of indicating resources on the
   Web. This specification defines link relation types which may be used
   to express the relationships between a resource and an input form for
   constructing entry submissions, or between any kind of entry and a
   pre-populated input form for modifying the associated entry.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation/