Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-oam-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:09:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          David Bond
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
                          Rohit Watve
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Naveen Nimmu
                          Radia Perlman
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-oam-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-05-04

   OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) is a general term
   used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
   networks. This document presents, OAM Requirements applicable to
   TRILL. Also presented in this document is the proposed frame
   structure for TRILL OAM messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-oam-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tissa-trill-oam-req-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-oam-req/