Subject: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:17:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) OpenFlow Model Library
	Author(s)       : Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Omar Cherkaoui
                          Susan Hares
                          Weiming Wang
	Filename        : draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-00.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2012-05-24

   This document describes the OpenFlow switch in Logical Function
   Blocks (LFBs) used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES).  The LFB classes are defined according to the ForCES
   Forwading Element (FE) model and ForCES protocol specifications.  The
   library includes the descriptions of the OpenFlow LFBs and the XML
   definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib/