Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 08:50:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Operation on Shared Links
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-03

   This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) operation on
   shared links such as IEEE 802.11.  Two solutions of providing point-
   to-point link operation on the shared links are compared.  Advantages
   and disadvantages of each solution are identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link/