Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 06:33:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Daniel V. Bailey
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram TLS (DTLS) to provide
   confidentiality and data origin authentication.  The AES-CCM
   algorithm is amenable to compact implementations, making it suitable
   for constrained environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm/