Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:37:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Schema for Printer Services
	Author(s)       : Pat Fleming
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-05-20

   This document defines a schema, object classes and attributes, for
   Printers and Print Services, for use with directories that support
   Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (RFC 4510).  This document is
   based on the Printer attributes listed in Appendix E of Internet
   Printing Protocol/1.1 (IPP) (RFC 2911).  Additional Printer
   attributes are based on definitions in the Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805),
   IEEE-ISTO PWG Command Set for IEEE 1284 Device ID (PWG 5107.2),
   IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 (PWG 5100.JPS3),
   and IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Everywhere (PWG 5100.EVE).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema/