Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Communities
	Author(s)       : Paul Kwok
                          Pranjal Kumar Dutta
                          Frederic Jounay
	Filename        : draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-20

   [RFC4447]describes a set of procedures for Pseudowire set-up and
   maintenance using LDP as signaling protocol.
   [I-D.ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw] extends the mechanisms described in
   [RFC4447] for dynamic placement of multi- segment pseudowires.

   This document describes an extension to [RFC4447]procedures which may
   be used to pass additional information to S-PE/T-PEs when SS-PWs or
   MS-PWs are set-up.

   The intention of the proposed technique is to aid in policy
   administration, specifically during MS-PW set-up across various
   S-PEs.  The proposed method is very generic so that it can support
   the management of various parameters or rules while setting up
   pseudowires with minimal overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkwok-pwe3-pw-communities/