Subject: I-D Action: draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:35:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-22

   This document obsoletes RFC 5735 and updates RFC 6441.  It describes
   the global and other specialized IPv4 address blocks that have been
   assigned by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).  It does
   not address IPv4 address space assigned to operators and users
   through the Regional Internet Registries, nor does it address IPv4
   address space assigned directly by IANA prior to the creation of the
   Regional Internet Registries.  It also does not address allocations
   or assignments of IPv6 addresses or autonomous system numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis/