Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 04:21:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) MIB module for Access Nodes
	Author(s)       : Stefaan De Cnodder
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-09.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-05-02

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing access nodes that are using the Access Node
   Control Protocol (ANCP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an/