Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrin-tls-tack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 06:42:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Assertions for Certificate Keys
	Author(s)       : Moxie Marlinspike
	Filename        : draft-perrin-tls-tack-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   This document defines TACK, a TLS Extension that enables a TLS server
   to assert the authenticity of its public key.  A TACK contains a
   "TACK key" which is used to sign the public key from the TLS server's
   certificate.  Hostnames can be "pinned" to a TACK key.  TLS
   connections to a pinned hostname require the server to present a TACK
   containing the pinned key and a corresponding signature over the TLS
   server's public key.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perrin-tls-tack-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perrin-tls-tack-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrin-tls-tack/