Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICCP extension for the MSP application
	Author(s)       : Hongjie Hao
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Yuxia Ma
                          Wanming Cao
                          Jinghai Yu
	Filename        : draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   This document specifies some extensions on Inter-Chassis
   Communication Protocol(ICCP) to support inter-chassis linear
   multiplex section protection(MSP) that is described in G.841.  Linear
   multiplex section protection(MSP) is used to protect Synchronous
   Digital Hierarchy (SDH) links which could be used as attachment
   circuits to dual-home to two or more PEs.  In this case, ICCP is
   introduced to support the configuration and state synchronization
   between two chassises.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp/