Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 03:31:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label as currently
   specified can be used to enhance layer 3/4 load distribution and
   balancing for large server farms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing/