Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 22:53:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-20

   This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol that
   allows an IKE Security Association (SA) to be created and
   authenticated using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol extension as
   described in RFC 5296bis.

   NOTE TO RFC EDITOR: Replace 5296bis in the previous paragraph with
   the RFC number assigned to draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis (now in the
   RFC Editor queue)

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx/