Subject: I-D Action: draft-cisco-sla-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:14:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Service Level Assurance Protocol
	Author(s)       : Murtaza S. Chiba
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Steven Medley
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Sudhir Thombare
                          Eshwar Yedavalli
	Filename        : draft-cisco-sla-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-05-22

   Cisco's Service Level Assurance Protocol is a protocol that has been
   widely deployed.  The protocol is used to measure service level
   parameters such as network latency, delay variation, and packet/frame
   loss.  This draft describes the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cisco-sla-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cisco-sla-protocol-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cisco-sla-protocol/