Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:21:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume
	Author(s)       : Azam Akram
                          Bo Burman
                          Daniel Grondal
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-05-15

   With the increased popularity of real-time multimedia applications,
   users demand more control over communication sessions.  This document
   describes how a receiver in a multimedia conversation can pause and
   resume incoming data from a sender by sending real-time feedback
   messages when using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) for real time
   data transport.  This document extends the Codec Control Messages
   (CCM) RTCP feedback package by adding a group of new real-time
   feedback messages used to pause and resume RTP data streams.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause/