Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:20:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Linked Cache Invalidation
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
                          Mike Kelly
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-31

   This memo defines two new link types that indicate relationships
   between resources in terms of cache invalidation, along with a HTTP
   cache-control extension that takes advantage of those relationships
   to use them to extend response freshness.  Collectively, this is
   referred to as Linked Cache Invalidation (LCI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv/