Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-caldav-attachments-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 08:00:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV Managed Attachments
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Arnaud Quillaud
	Filename        : draft-daboo-caldav-attachments-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-05-02

   This document defines how CalDAV servers can provide server managed
   collections to allow attachments associated with iCalendar data, to
   be stored and managed on the server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-caldav-attachments-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-caldav-attachments-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-caldav-attachments/