Subject: I-D Action: draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 16:00:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Port Control Protocol in Dual-Stack Lite environments
	Author(s)       : Francis Dupont
                          Tina Tsou
                          Jacni Qin
	Filename        : draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-05-02

   This document specifies the so-called "plain mode" for the use of the
   Port Control Protocol (PCP) in Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)
   environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite/