Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:04:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Integrity Check Values and Timestamps For Router Admittance in NHDP
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-29

   This document specifies a security extension to the MANET
   Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP).  The extension introduces the
   use of Integrity Check Values (ICVs) and Timestamps in HELLO messages
   in order to provide a router admittance mechanism, and therefore to
   counter a selection of security threats to NHDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec/