Subject: I-D Action: draft-pepperell-clue-switched-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:53:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of switched capture attribute & spatial co-ordinates in advanced cases
	Author(s)       : Andy Pepperell
                          Allyn Romanow
                          Robert Hansen
                          Brian Baldino
	Filename        : draft-pepperell-clue-switched-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This draft examines the issues with advertising "switched" captures
   in CLUE, and makes some proposals for how to solve the issues
   involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pepperell-clue-switched-attribute-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pepperell-clue-switched-attribute-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pepperell-clue-switched-attribute/