Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol Query Extension Block
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Aidan Lynch
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Anders Lindgren
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-05-14

   The Bundle Protocol (BP) provides store-and-forward networking for
   Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networks.  This document defines the
   BP query extension block (BPQ) which allows applications to query the
   stores of nodes on the path along which a bundle containing a bundle
   query extension block is routed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bpq-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-bpq/