Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:19:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules
	Author(s)       : Tim Polk
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-05-28

   The disclosure process for intellectual property rights (IPR) in
   documents produced within the IETF stream is essential to the
   accurate development of community consensus.  However, this process
   is not always followed by IETF participants.  Regardless of the cause
   or motivation, noncompliance with IPR disclosure rules can delay or
   even derail completion of IETF specifications.  This document
   describes some strategies for promoting compliance with the IPR
   disclosure rules.  These strategies are primarily intended for use by
   area directors, working group chairs, and working group secretaries.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure/