Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-isupdate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 19:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISATAP Updates
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-isupdate-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-05-09

   Many end user sites in the Internet today still have predominantly
   IPv4 internal infrastructures.  These sites range in size from small
   home/office networks to large corporate enterprise networks, but
   share the commonality that IPv4 continues to provide operational
   internal routing and addressing services for most applications.  As
   more and more IPv6-only services are deployed, however, end user
   devices within such sites will increasingly require at least basic
   IPv6 functionality.  This document therefore discusses updates to the
   Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) to better
   accommodate these needs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-isupdate-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-isupdate-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-isupdate/