Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 06:50:27 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : SHA-2 Data Integrity Verification for the Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Layer Protocol
    Author(s)     : M. Baushke, et al
    Filename      : draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : May 4, 2012 
    
   This memo defines algorithm names and parameters for use of some of
   the SHA-2 family of secure hash algorithms for data integrity
   verification in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  It also updates
   RFC4253 by specifying a new RECOMMENDED data integrity algorithm.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dbider-sha2-mac-for-ssh-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.