Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:35:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Methods for Generating Key Identifiers and Key Identifier Semantic Extension
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document specifies additional methods for generating key
   identifiers from a public key.  This document also specifies an
   extension to identify the algorithms used to generate the key
   identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis/