Subject: I-D Action: draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:11:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multilevel TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
	Author(s)       : Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Hongjun Zhai
	Filename        : draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This is an informational document describing issues and comparing
   advantages and disadvantages of various possible approaches to
   extending TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lot of Links) to use
   multilevel IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System)
   routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel/