Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:32:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Threat Model and Security Considerations
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Mark McGloin
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-03.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-05-25

   This document gives security considerations based on a comprehensive
   threat model for the OAuth 2.0 Protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-threatmodel/