Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:34:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Auto Discovery VPN Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Steve Hanna
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-05-25

   This document describes the problem of enabling a large number of
   systems to communicate directly using IPsec to protect the traffic
   between them.  Manual configuration of all possible tunnels is too
   cumbersome in many such cases.  In other cases the IP address of end
   points change or the end points may be behind NAT gateways, making
   static configuration impossible.  The Auto Discovery VPN solution is
   chartered to address these requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-p2p-vpn-problem/