Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 01:03:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAI: Simplified POP/IMAP downgrading
	Author(s)       : Arnt Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-02

   This document specifies a method for IMAP and POP servers to serve
   internationalized messages to conventional clients. The specification
   is simple, easy to implement and provides only rudimentary results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-simpledowngrade/