Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-rtcweb-codec-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 07:02:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Codec Control for WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-rtcweb-codec-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-05-16

   This document proposes how WebRTC should handle media codec control
   between peers.  With media codec control we mean such parameters as
   video resolution and frame-rate.  This includes both initial
   establishment of capabilities using the SDP based JSEP signalling and
   during ongoing real-time interactive sessions in response to user and
   application events.  The solution uses SDP for initial boundary
   establishment that are rarely, if ever changed.  During the session
   the RTCP based Codec Operations Point (COP) signaling solution is
   used for dynamic control of parameters enabling timely and responsive
   controls.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-rtcweb-codec-control-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-westerlund-rtcweb-codec-control-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-rtcweb-codec-control/