Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 23:34:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations for Transport Port Uses
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document provides recommendations to application and service
   designers on how to use the transport protocol port number space to
   help in its preservation. **NOTE THAT THIS CURRENT VERSION IS
   LARGELY AN OUTLINE OF ISSUES**.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use/