Subject: I-D Action: draft-gross-leap-second-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 07:45:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP and Leap Seconds
	Author(s)       : Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-gross-leap-second-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document discusses issues that arise when RTP sessions span
   (UTC) leap seconds.  It updates RFC 3550 to describe how RTP senders
   and receivers should behave in the presence of leap seconds.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gross-leap-second-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gross-leap-second-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gross-leap-second/