Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 01:38:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Tunnel Address Prefix Attribute and Tunnel Address Prefix Extended Community
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-11

   This document describes a new BGP attribute referred to as Tunnel
   Address Prefix Attribute and a new BGP address specific extended
   community referred to as Tunnel Address Prefix Extended Community,
   both of which are intended for facilitating the load-balancing of
   IP/GRE tunneled traffic (e.g., L3VPN-over-GRE traffic) in the core
   of IP-enabled Packet Switch Networks (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix/