Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 07:06:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the vCard and CardDAV Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : vCard Format extension : represent vCard extensions defined by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Converged Address Book (CAB) group
	Author(s)       : Dany Cauchie
                          Barry Leiba
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-05-11

   This document defines extensions to the vCard data format for
   representing and exchanging certain contact information.  The
   properties covered here have been defined by the Open Mobile Alliance
   Converged Address Book group, in order to synchronize, using OMA Data
   Synchronization, contact fields that were not already defined in the
   base vCard 4.0 specification.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-oma-cab-extensions/