Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 05:39:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for Content Delivery Network Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin J. Ma
                          Grant Watson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-05-23

   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are commonly used for improving the
   End User experience of a content delivery service, at a reasonable
   cost.  This document focuses on use cases that correspond to
   identified industry needs and that are expected to be realized once
   open interfaces and protocols supporting interconnection of CDNs are
   specified and implemented.  The document can be used to guide the
   definition of the requirements to be supported by CDN Interconnection
   (CDNI) interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-use-cases/