Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:59:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ARP Extension for ILNPv4
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This document defines an Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
   extension to support ILNP for IPv4 (ILNPv4). ILNP is is an
   experimental, evolutionary enhancement to IP. This document is a
   product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-arp/