Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-loa-registry-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 06:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IANA registry for Level of Assurance (LoA) Profiles
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-loa-registry-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-04

   This document establishes an IANA registry for Level of Assurance
   (LoA) Profiles.  The registry is intended to be used as an aid to
   discovering such LoA definitions in protocols that use an LoA
   concept, including SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-loa-registry-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-johansson-loa-registry-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-loa-registry/