Subject: I-D Action: draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 01:11:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Carrier OAM Requirements
	Author(s)       : Michael Georgiades
                          Filippo Cugini
                          David Berechya
                          Oscar Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-05-25

   This draft specifies requirements for inter-carrier OAM supporting
   end-to-end OAM functionality and mechanisms development in a multi-
   operator environment. It reviews the already proposed OAM
   requirements addressed in IETF [RFC5706, RFC5860], ITU-T [Y.1730],
   MEF [MEFOAM] and IEEE [IEEE1, IEEE2] which were mainly proposed on a
   per transport technology basis. This document specifies additional
   requirements for the inter-carrier OAM operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req/