Subject: I-D Action: draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 01:54:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for OAM tools that enable flow Analysis
	Author(s)       : Janardhanan Pathangi
                          Balaji Venkat Venkataswami
                          Richard Groves
                          Peter Hoose
	Filename        : draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This document specifies Operations and Management (OAM) requirements
   that improve on the traditional OAM tools like Ping and  Traceroute.
   These requirements have arisen from the fact that more details than
   given by Ping and Traceroute are required while troubleshooting or
   doing performance and network planning. These requirements have been
   gathered from network operators especially from data centers where
   the networks have slightly different characteristics compared to
   regular campus/carrier networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-janapath-opsawg-flowoam-req/