Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:43:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GSS-API Naming Extensions
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
                          Leif Johansson
                          Sam Hartman
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-15.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-05-31

   The Generic Security Services API (GSS-API) provides a simple naming
   architecture that supports name-based authorization.  This document
   introduces new APIs that extend the GSS-API naming model to support
   name attribute transfer between GSS-API peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts-15.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-naming-exts/