Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 06:55:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Library
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Chuanhuang Li
                          Halpern Joel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-09.txt
	Pages           : 114
	Date            : 2012-05-22

   This document defines basic classes of Logical Function Blocks (LFBs)
   used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES).  The
   basic LFB classes are defined according to ForCES FE model and ForCES
   protocol specifications, and are scoped to meet requirements of
   typical router functions and considered as the basic LFB library for
   ForCES.  The library includes the descriptions of the LFBs and the
   XML definitions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-lib/