Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 01:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of the IPv6 Flow Label within an LLN
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-09

   This document present how the Flow Label can be used inside a LLN as
   a replacement to the RPL option and provides rules for the root to
   set and reset the Flow Label when forwarding between the inside of
   RPL domain and the larger Internet, in both direction.  This new
   operation aims at saving an IPv6 in IPv6 encapsulation within the RPL
   domain that is required with the RPL option for all packets that
   reach outside of the RPL domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thubert-roll-flow-label-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-flow-label/