Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 10:44:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Indicating Email Handling States in Trace Fields
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-03

   This memo registers a trace field clause for use in indicating
   transitions between handling queues or processing states, including
   enacting inter- and intra-host message transitions.  This might
   include message quarantining, mailing list moderation, timed
   delivery, queueing for further analysis, or other similar causes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-received-state/