Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 07:21:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS
	Author(s)       : Masanori Miyazawa
                          Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-05-08

   This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects in
   order to manage traffic engineering database (TED) information with
   extension in support of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) with
   traffic engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for use
   with network management protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-13.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib/