Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 20:26:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agents on Broadband Access Server
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-06

   The DHCPv6 RADIUS option provides a communication mechanism between
   relay agent and the server.  This mechanism can help the centralized
   DHCPv6 server to select the right configuration for the client based
   on the authorization information received from a separate RADIUS
   server which is not located at the same place of DHCPv6 server in the
   cases where the NAS acts as DHCPv6 relay agent and RADIUS client
   simultaneously.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt/