Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:13:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv6
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This note specifies an experimental ICMPv6 message type used with
   the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).  The
   Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) is an experimental,
   evolutionary enhancement to IP.  This message is used to
   dynamically update Identifier/Locator bindings for an existing
   ILNP session.  This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv6/