Subject: I-D Action: draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Create-Form and Edit-Form Link Relations
	Author(s)       : Ioseb Dzmanashvili
	Filename        : draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-05-16

   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] defined the way of indicating resources on the
   Web. This specification defines link relation types which may be used
   to express the relationships between a resource and an input form for
   constructing data submissions.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-link-relation/