Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:24:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for IETF Nomcom tools
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-05-18

   This document defines the requirements for a set of tools for use by
   the IETF Nomcom.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-nomcom-tools/