Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 22:18:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Leaf discovery mechanism for mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Kebo Liu
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-05

   This document describes a mechanism for a root node to discover the
   leaf nodes of an mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.  Such kind of function
   could be used for multiplexing/aggregating root initiated and leaf
   initiated application which will use mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP.
   Examples of root initiated applications are P2MP PW
   [I-D.ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw], VPLS multicast [I-D.ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast],
   L3VPN multicast [RFC6513].  And examples of leaf initiated
   applications are statically configured mLDP based P2MP/MP2MP LSP,
   mLDP in-band signaling [I-D.ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery/