Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 07:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Ikuhei Yamagata
                          Shin Miyakawa
                          Akira Nakagawa
                          Hiroyuki Ashida
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-05-03

   This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
   (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements/