Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:33:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PKIX over Secure HTTP (POSH) as a Prooftype for XMPP Domain Name Associations
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a prooftype involving PKIX over Secure HTTP
   (POSH) for associating a domain name with an XML stream in the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  It also defines a
   method involving HTTPS redirects (appropriate for use with the POSH
   prooftype) for securely delegating a source domain to a derived
   domain in XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/