Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL IS-IS MTU Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xudong Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-13

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL protocol provides least cost pair-wise layer 2 data
   forwarding by using IS-IS link state routing. This document defines a
   new link MTU size negotiation mechanism to update the TRILL documents
   "Routing Bridges (RBridges): Base Protocol Specification" and
   "Routing Bridges (RBridges): Adjacency".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/