Subject: I-D Action: draft-kong-dnrd-ap-response-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 00:11:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data Access Protocol Response Format defined in JSON
	Author(s)       : Ning Kong
                          Linlin Zhou
                          Jiagui Xie
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-kong-dnrd-ap-response-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-06-03

   This document describes a response format for registration data
   (Whois data) through RESTful Web-based Service.  This response format
   is defined in JavaScript Object Notation (JSON).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-dnrd-ap-response-json-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kong-dnrd-ap-response-json-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kong-dnrd-ap-response-json/