Subject: I-D Action: draft-fanf-dane-smtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure SMTP with TLS, DNSSEC and TLSA records.
	Author(s)       : Tony Finch
	Filename        : draft-fanf-dane-smtp-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-06

   SMTP has a STARTTLS extension, but (especially in the case of inter-
   domain mail transfer) it only provides very limited security because
   it does not specify how to authenticate the server's certificate.
   This memo specifies how TLSA records in the DNS can be used for
   proper SMTP server authentication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dane-smtp/