Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-profile-link-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 18:14:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'profile' Link Relation Type
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-profile-link-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-07

   This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that
   allows resource representations to indicate that they are following
   one or more profiles.  A profile is defined to not alter the
   semantics of the resource representation itself, but to allow clients
   to learn about additional semantics (constraints, conventions,
   extensions) that are associated with the resource representation, in
   addition to those defined by the media type and possibly other
   mechanisms.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please discuss this draft on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-profile-link-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-profile-link-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-profile-link/