Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 04:11:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standardized interval support in BFD
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          Marc Binderberger
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   This document defines a set of interval values that we call "Standard
   intervals".  Values of this set must be supported for transmitting
   BFD control packets and for calculating the detection time in the
   receive direction when the value is equal or larger than the fastest,
   i.e. lowest, interval a particular BFD implementation supports.

   This solves the problem of finding an interval value that both BFD
   speakers can support while allowing a simplified implementation as
   seen for hardware-based BFD.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-akiya-bfd-intervals-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-intervals/