Subject: I-D Action: draft-aboba-rtcweb-ecrit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:14:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Emergency Services Support in WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Bernard Aboba
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-aboba-rtcweb-ecrit-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-06-30

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) framework supports
   interactive communication between web-browsers, including support for
   audio, video and text.  This document describes how emergency
   services functionality can be implemented within the WebRTC
   framework, including support for location and call routing as well as
   interoperability with Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
   supporting next generation emergency services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aboba-rtcweb-ecrit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aboba-rtcweb-ecrit-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/