Subject: I-D Action: draft-montenegro-httpbis-speed-mobility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:37:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Speed+Mobility
	Author(s)       : Rob Trace
                          Adalberto Foresti
                          Sandeep Singhal
                          Osama Mazahir
                          Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
                          Brian Raymor
                          Ravi Rao
                          Gabriel Montenegro
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-httpbis-speed-mobility-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   This document describes "HTTP Speed+Mobility," a proposal for HTTP
   2.0 that emphasizes performance improvements and security while at
   the same time accounting for the important needs of mobile devices
   and applications.  The proposal starts from both the Google SPDY
   protocol and the work the IETF has done around WebSockets.  The
   proposal is not a final product but rather is intended to form a
   baseline for working group discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montenegro-httpbis-speed-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-httpbis-speed-mobility-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montenegro-httpbis-speed-mobility-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/