Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 22:37:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a header field for use with electronic mail
   messages to indicate the results of message authentication efforts.
   Any receiver-side software, such as mail filters or Mail User Agents
   (MUAs), may use this message header field to relay that information
   in a convenient way to users or to make sorting and filtering
   decisions.

   This document is a candidate for Internet Standard status.  [RFC
   Editor: Please delete this notation, as I imagine it will be
   indicated some other way.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/