Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Support
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a general channel mechanism for sending
   messages, such as BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding Detection) messages,
   between RBridges (Routing Bridges) and between RBridges and end
   stations in an RBridge campus through extensions to the TRILL
   (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-channel-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/