Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-yang-json-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 04:06:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modeling JSON Text with YANG
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-yang-json-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-05

   This document defines rules for mapping data models expressed in YANG
   to configuration and operational state data encoded as JSON text.  It
   does so by specifying a procedure for translating the subset of YANG-
   compatible XML documents to JSON text, and vice versa.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lhotka-yang-json-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lhotka-yang-json-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-yang-json/