Subject: I-D Action: draft-fanf-dane-smtp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:58:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure SMTP with TLS, DNSSEC and TLSA records.
	Author(s)       : Tony Finch
	Filename        : draft-fanf-dane-smtp-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   SMTP has a STARTTLS extension, but (especially in the case of inter-
   domain mail transfer) it only provides very limited security because
   it does not specify how to authenticate the server's certificate.
   This memo specifies how TLSA records in the DNS can be used for
   proper SMTP server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dane-smtp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fanf-dane-smtp-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fanf-dane-smtp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/