Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:27:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reputation Response Set for Email Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a response set for describing assertions a
   reputation service provider can make about email identifers, for use
   in generating reputons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/