Subject: I-D Action: draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet reputation intelligence: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Tyson Macaulay
                          David McMahon
                          Ehud Doron
                          Peder Jungck
	Filename        : draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-05-30

   This draft represent the initial public discussion of the value of
   proactive, reputation intelligence on the Internet and some of the
   challenges associated with these services that may be partially
   addressed through novel use of IPv6 features and functions.

   This document is intended to outline the concept of Internet
   reputation intelligence, the benefits it brings to network elements
   and endpoints.  This draft also addresses the challenges associated
   with legacy security systems based on threat-signatures, and some of
   the current weaknesses of reputation management systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-macaulay-6man-reputation-intelligence/