Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-8021ag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:23:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of 802.1ag for TRILL OAM messages
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Samer Salam
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Naveen Nimmu
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-8021ag-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-06-25

Abstract:
   In this document we present definitions of TRILL OAM messages.
   Messages defined in this document follow a similar structure to IEEE
   802.1ag messages. In this document, only the high level proposal on
   using IEEE 802.1ag messaging is presented. The goal is to facilitate
   discussion on feasibility of using IEEE 802.1ag messages for TRILL
   OAM. Based on feedback from TRILL WG and IEEE 802.1 group, this
   document may be further updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-8021ag

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-trill-8021ag-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/