Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemulticast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Support for Dual Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemulticast-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo specifies modifications required to Dual-Stack Lite (DS-
   Lite) so that both IPv4 hosts can receive multicast data from IPv4
   servers.

   The DS-Lite solution is based on DS-Lite Basic Bridging BroadBand
   element (B4) proxying Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and
   then tunneling IGMP messages over IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire to DS-Lite
   Address Family Transition Router element (AFTR).  IPv4 multicast data
   received at AFTR is tunneled over IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire to B4 and
   then delivered to the hosts.  This solution integrates well with DS-
   Lite unicast solution by using IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire and works with
   unicast IPv6 network connecting B4 with AFTR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemulticast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemulticast-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslitemulticast-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/