Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:20:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
	Author(s)       : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/