Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-alto-sdn-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:17:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for ALTO with Software Defined Networks
	Author(s)       : Haiyong Xie
                          Tina Tsou
                          Hongtao Yin
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-xie-alto-sdn-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-06-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes a general, umbrella use case that illustrates
   application layer traffic optimization with software defined
   networks. Unique requirements for design and operations are
   identified and summarized. Under this umbrella, this draft also
   elaborates three detailed use cases. In addition, extensions to the
   existing ALTO protocol are recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-alto-sdn-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-alto-sdn-use-cases-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/