Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:24:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source Ports in ARF Reports
	Author(s)       : Richard Clayton
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document defines an additional header field for use in Abuse
   Reporting Format reports to permit the identification of the source
   port of the connection involved in an abuse incident.

   This document updates RFC5965 and RFC6591.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/