Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:05:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Neighbor Discovery Shield (ND-Shield): Protecting against Neighbor Discovery Attacks
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-06-05

   This document specifies a mechanism that can be implemented in
   layer-2 devices to mitigate attack vectors based on Neighbor
   Discovery messages.  It is meant to complement other mechanisms
   implemented in layer-2 devices such as Router Advertisement Guard
   (RA-Guard) and DHCPv6-Shield, with the goal of achieving a
   comprehensive IPv6 First Hop Security solution.  This document is
   motivated by the desire to achieve feature parity with IPv4 with
   respect to First Hop Security mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-nd-shield/