Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 02:49:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/