Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:48:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Topology Routing Extensions for Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to the TRILL protocol's
   use of IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate Systems). These
   extensions support multiple topologies (MT) within the same TRILL
   campus and protocol instance of IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manral-isis-trill-multi-topo-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/