Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:45:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Liem Nguyen
                          Alex Zinin
                          Russ White
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   This memo describes a backward-compatible technique that may be used
   by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
   unavailability to forward transit traffic or to lower the preference
   level for the paths through such a router.  In some cases, it is
   desirable not to route transit traffic via a specific OSPF router.
   However, OSPF does not specify a standard way to accomplish this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/