Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:45:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2012-06-25

Abstract:
   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
   LISP status, and operational statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-mib-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/