Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dmm-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:55:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem statement for distributed mobility management
	Author(s)       : Haisheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dmm-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   Due to the limitation of sub-optimal routing, reliability and
   scalability problems in the centralized mobility management approach,
   distributed mobility management approaches are developed to resolve
   those problems. However, the proposed distributed mobility management
   approaches also bring some new problems. This document mainly
   introduces two kinds of approaches classified by the control plane
   management mode and proposes the new problems should be resolved in
   the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dmm-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dmm-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/