Subject: I-D Action: draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:59:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mesh Link Establishment
	Author(s)       : Richard Kelsey
	Filename        : draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the mesh link establishment (MLE) protocol for
   establishing and configuring secure links in an ad hoc mesh radio
   network.  Effective mesh networking using radio links requires
   identifying, configuring, and securing usable links to neighboring
   devices.  In an ad hoc mesh network a device's neighbors may come and
   go as the network's membership and physical environment change.
   Newly usable links need to be identified and configured
   automatically, where configuration values can include link-layer
   addresses, transmit and receive modes, security parameters, and so
   forth.  MLE includes the option of securing the configuration
   messages themselves, as link-layer security is typically not
   available prior to configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/