Subject: I-D Action: draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This draft describes NVO3 use cases. The framework draft [NVO3FRWK]
   layouts the NVO3 architecture reference model, functional modules,
   and NVO3 and VPN interworking aspects and challenges. This draft
   presents the use cases that help in validating the framework and
   requirements as well as the solution development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mity-nvo3-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/