Subject: I-D Action: draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SNMP MIB to manage black-link optical interface parameters of DWDM applications
	Author(s)       : Deutsche Telekom
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
	Filename        : draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) in TCP/IP- based
   internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Black-Link approach defined in ITU-T
   Recommendation G.698.2.  [ITU.G698.2]

   The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of Black
   Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/