Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:06:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud SDO Activities Survey and Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-03.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   The objective of this draft is to present a snapshot of industry
   standards activities related to cloud computing, networking and
   services including relevant features and functions.  This document is
   a survey of current activities of cloud standards development
   organizations (SDOs).  At the end of this survey a section on gap
   analysis is also presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/