Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-netext-ft-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:16:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fault Tolerant Support for The Multihomed MN in Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Haisheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-netext-ft-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is standardized by IETF to supply mobility
   management for mobile nodes (MN) in a local small area. If the
   multihomed MN attaches to multiple MAGs by multiple links, then the
   mobility session in each link is independent. As the ongoing
   communication interface breaking down, the mobility session in the
   link is also broke and the traffic packets are lost. This document
   mainly proposes a fault tolerant scheme. When an interface of the
   multihomed MN broke down, the fault tolerant scheme can be used to
   handover the interface and realize the flow migration and maintain
   the integrity of data transmission During the handover process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-netext-ft-pmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-netext-ft-pmip-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/