Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhat-vcarddav-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 15:33:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Representation for vCard
	Author(s)       : Raghurama Bhat
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-bhat-vcarddav-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-06

   This document defines a representation of vCard data in JavaScript
   Object Notation (JSON).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhat-vcarddav-json-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhat-vcarddav-json-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhat-vcarddav-json/