Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:33:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Associations (DNA) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a framework for improving the security of the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) in two respects.
   First, it introduces the concept of a prooftype for establishing a
   strong association between a domain name and an XML stream.  Second,
   it provides guidelines for securely delegating a source domain to a
   derived domain, which is especially important in virtual hosting
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/