Subject: I-D Action: draft-cai-l2vpn-evpn-vlan-aware-bundling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:22:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VLAN Aware EVPN services
	Author(s)       : Dennis Cai
                          Sami Boutros
                          Samer Salam
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-cai-l2vpn-evpn-vlan-aware-bundling-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies E-VPN extensions to support the new VLAN
   aware bundling service interface type defined in [EVPN-REQ]. The new
   service interface type provides advantages in reducing provisioning
   overhead as well as E-VPN instances scale in environments where a
   large number of VLANs need to be extended over an MPLS/IP network,
   while maintaining traffic segregation among those VLANs. The VLAN
   aware bundling service interface can handle the high scale
   requirements of today's Data Centers by bundling different VLANs over
   a single WAN E-VPN instance used to interconnect those Data Center
   sites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cai-l2vpn-evpn-vlan-aware-bundling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cai-l2vpn-evpn-vlan-aware-bundling-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/