Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc3356bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:15:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Engineering Task Force and International Telecommunication Union - Telecommunication Standardization Sector Collaboration Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Steve Trowbridge
                          Eliot Lear
                          Gary Fishman
                          Scott Bradner
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc3356bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
   collaboration on standards development between the International
   Telecommunication Union -- Telecommunication Standardization
   Sector (ITU-T) and the Internet Society (ISOC) -- Internet
   Engineering Task Force (IETF).  It is an update of and obsoletes
   RFC 3356.  The updates reflect changes in the IETF and ITU-T
   since RFC 3356 was written.  The bulk of this document is common
   text with ITU-T A Series Supplement 3.

   Note:  This was approved by ITU-T TSAG on xx July 2012 as a
   Supplement to the ITU-T A-Series of Recommendations (will be
   numbered as A-Series Supplement 3).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc3356bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc3356bis-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc3356bis/