Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-decade-ni-params-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:59:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Named Information (ni) URI Scheme: Optional Features
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
                          Stephen Farrell
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Boerje Ohlman
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-decade-ni-params-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies optional things that one can do with "ni"
   URIs and related names.  Those include an additional hash algorithm
   for handling dynamic content, some specific query-strong parameters
   for ni URIs and a mechanism for embedding ni URIs into QR codes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-decade-ni-params

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-decade-ni-params-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-decade-ni-params-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/