Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:46:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Reference Framework
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
                          Ma SuAn
                          Meng Yu
                          Ning So
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Monique Morrow
                          Masum Hasan
                          Yuri Demchenko
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This document presents a cloud reference framework.  In general, a
   cloud-based system utilizes virtualized computing/communications/
   storage resources and applications.  In the emerging cloud-based
   systems, virtualized infrastructures and services are provisioned on
   on-demand basis, and configured for specific customer needs or tasks.
   The reference framework is based on the survey of the SDOs and WGs
   that are focusing on cloud-based systems and services (Cloud SDO,
   I-D.Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey) and other research and developments
   in the cloud technology area.  Both intra-cloud and inter-cloud
   reference frameworks are presented and the requirements of each layer
   are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/