Subject: I-D Action: draft-romanow-clue-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:37:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data model for the CLUE Framework
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Andy Pepperell
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-06

   This draft is for discussion in the CLUE working group.  It proposes
   a data model for the CLUE Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-data-model-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-romanow-clue-data-model-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romanow-clue-data-model/