Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:53:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An IETF URN Sub-Namespace for OAuth
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This document establishes an IETF URN Sub-namespace for use with
   OAuth related specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-urn-sub-ns-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/