Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:17:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A GSS-API Mechanism for the Extensible Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Josh Howlett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
   This document defines protocols, procedures, and conventions to be
   employed by peers implementing the Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) when using the EAP mechanism.
   Through the GS2 family of mechanisms, these protocols also define how
   Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL, RFC 4422)
   applications use the Extensible Authentication Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/