Subject: I-D Action: draft-yin-sdn-sdni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDNi: A Message Exchange Protocol for Software Defined Networks (SDNS) across Multiple Domains
	Author(s)       : Hongtao Yin
                          Haiyong Xie
                          Tina Tsou
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Pedro Andres Aranda
                          Ron Sidi
	Filename        : draft-yin-sdn-sdni-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a protocol SDNi for the interface between
   Software Defined Networking (SDN) domains to exchange information
   between the domain SDN Controllers.  It defines the concept of a SDN
   domain; its need, what are its components and how SDNi helps in inter
   domain communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yin-sdn-sdni

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yin-sdn-sdni-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/