Subject: I-D Action: draft-rpeon-httpbis-exproxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:50:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Explicit Proxies for HTTP/2.0
	Author(s)       : Roberto Peon
	Filename        : draft-rpeon-httpbis-exproxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   This document describes a method for connecting to a proxy via a
   secure channel, allowing, disallowing, and detecting any transforms
   that the proxy may perform, and allowing the proxy to connect via
   secure channel to another site on the user's behalf.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rpeon-httpbis-exproxy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rpeon-httpbis-exproxy-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rpeon-httpbis-exproxy/