Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-atompub-link-extensions-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:08:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Atom Link Extensions
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-atompub-link-extensions-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   This specification adds additional attributes to the Atom Syndication
   Format link and content elements that may be used to express
   additional metadata about linked resources.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-link-extensions-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-link-extensions-09.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-link-extensions/