Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-stateless-nat44-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:16:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv4 Network Address Translation
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Will Liu
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-tsou-stateless-nat44-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes a protocol for decentralizing IPv4 NAT to the
   customer-premises equipment (CPE) such that no state information is
   kept on the central NAT device.  The CPE uses a restricted source
   port set that is encoded in its provisioned IPv4 WAN address.  The
   NAT device performs only strictly stateless address (not port)
   translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-stateless-nat44

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-stateless-nat44-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/