Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 04:07:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 over ATM interworking function
	Author(s)       : Jiexin Zhang
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will Liu
                          Jianping Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a interworking function between IPv6 over ATM
   (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) and IPv6 over Ethernet.  There are
   different states for IPv6 over ATM and Ethernet.  The interworking
   function need maintain the states from both ATM and Ethernet to make
   sure the network can be communicated between ATM and Ethernet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/