Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label as currently
   specified can be used to enhance layer 3/4 load distribution and
   balancing for large server farms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/