Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:00:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Character Encoding and Language for HTTP Header Field Parameters
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   By default, message header field parameters in Hypertext Transfer
   Protocol (HTTP) messages cannot carry characters outside the ISO-
   8859-1 character set.  RFC 2231 defines an encoding mechanism for use
   in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This
   document specifies an encoding suitable for use in HTTP header fields
   that is compatible with a profile of the encoding defined in RFC
   2231.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/