Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-snell-merge-patch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 09:35:44 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The application/merge-patch Media Type
    Author(s)     : J. Snell
    Filename      : draft-snell-merge-patch
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : June 8, 2012 

   This specification defines the application/merge-patch media type and
   it&#39;s intended use with the HTTP PATCH method defined by RFC 5789; as
   well as the &quot;application/json+merge-patch&quot; variation that defines the
   &quot;Merge Patch&quot; semantics for JSON documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-merge-patch-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.