Subject: I-D Action: draft-schott-fmc-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:19:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements on Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Sophie Durel
                          Hassnaa Moustafa
                          Roland Schott
	Filename        : draft-schott-fmc-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief overview of the FMC (Fixed Mobile
   Convergence) architecture and related works.  The purpose of the
   document is to sketch a big picture for the FMC activity to ease
   identifying whether specification effort is required within IETF.
   This document identifies and analyzes some of issues that have arisen
   so far and elaborates a set of requirements for the FMC system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schott-fmc-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schott-fmc-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/