Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:30:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping of Address and Port (MAP)
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Yu Zhai
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tetsuya Murakami
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-06-01

   This document describes a mechanism for transporting IPv4 packets
   across an IPv6 network, and a generic mechanism for mapping between
   IPv6 addresses and IPv4 addresses and transport layer ports.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-map-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-map-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map/