Subject: I-D Action: draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:55:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Operational Requirements
	Author(s)       : Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-06-14

Abstract:
           This document provides framework and requirements for Network
           Virtualization over Layer 3 (NVO3) Operations, Administration,
           and Maintenance (OAM). This document for the most part gathers
           requirements from existing IETF drafts and RFCs which have
           already extensively studied this subject for different data
           planes and layering. As a result this draft is high level and
           broad. We begin to ask which are truely required for NVO3 and
           expect the list to be narrowed by the working group as
           subsequent versions of this draft are created.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/