Subject: I-D Action: draft-xl-trill-over-wan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 02:38:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending TRILL over WAN
	Author(s)       : Xiaolan Wan
                          Xiaopeng Yang
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Alvaro Retana
	Filename        : draft-xl-trill-over-wan-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-07

   TRILL is a key technology for large-scale layer 2 networking within a
   data center, TRILL over WAN_(ToW) provides a scalable and simple
   solution that interconnect multiple TRILL networks to form a single
   TRILL domain using the currently deployed enterprise or service
   provider networks.  This document provides an overview of this
   solution.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xl-trill-over-wan-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xl-trill-over-wan-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xl-trill-over-wan/