Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:13:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Mobility and Interconnection of Virtual Machine and Virtual Network Elements
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Bin Liu
                          Baohua Lei
                          Feng Wang
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   In this draft, we discuss the challenges and requirements related to
   migration, mobility, and interconnection of Virtual Machines (VMs)and
   Virtual Network Elements (VNEs).  We also describe the limitations of
   various types of virtual local area networking (VLAN) and virtual
   private networking (VPN) techniques that are traditionally expected
   to support such migration, mobility, and interconnections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-vmmi-problems-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/