Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-ironbis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ironbis-11.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   Since the Internet must continue to support escalating growth due to
   increasing demand, it is clear that current routing architectures and
   operational practices must be updated.  This document proposes an
   Internet Routing Overlay Network (IRON) architecture that supports
   sustainable growth while requiring no changes to end systems and no
   changes to the existing routing system.  In addition to routing
   scaling, IRON further addresses other important issues including
   mobility management, mobile networks, multihoming, traffic
   engineering, NAT traversal and security.  While business
   considerations are an important determining factor for widespread
   adoption, they are out of scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-ironbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-ironbis-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-ironbis-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/