Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:21:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MVPN: Using Bidirectional P-Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Eric C. Rosen
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Yiqun Cai
                          Arjen Boers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   The documents specifying multicast support for BGP/MPLS IP VPNs allow
   customer multicast data to be transported through a service
   provider's network through a set multicast tunnels.  Such tunnels are
   advertised by BGP in a BGP attribute known as the "Provider Multicast
   Service Interface (PMSI) Tunnel Attribute".  The base specifications
   allow the PMSI Tunnel Attribute to advertise bidirectional multicast
   distribution trees as "PMSI Tunnels"; however, those documents do not
   provide all the necessary details for using those tunnels.  These
   details are provided in this document.  This document also specifies
   the procedures for assigning customer multicast flows to specific
   bidirectional PMSI tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/