Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:42:46 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Formal Specification for Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
    Author(s)     : M. Shin, et al
    Filename      : draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : June 28, 2012 
    
This document discusses formally verifiable networking framework for
   software-defined networks (SDN). In SDN, incomplete or malicious
   programmable entities could cause break-down of underlying networks
   shared by heterogeneous devices and stake-holders. Formally
   verifiable networking can provide a logic-based framework to unify
   the design, specification, verification, and implementation of SDN.
   This framework describes formal specification and verification
   process for SDN. In addition, we present two examples of formal
   specification for a part of SDN using a process algebra called
   Algebra of Communicating Shard Resources (ACSR) and Z specification
   language.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.