Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 20:47:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Securing DHCPv6 By Identity Based Cryptography
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-06

   This document provides security methods based on identity based
   cryptography to protect DHCP messages.  Identity based cryptography
   is a special kind of public key cryptography.  Specifically, an
   authetication protocol based on IBS (identity based signature)
   algorithms is proposed.  A key distribution method adopting IBE (
   identity based encryption) algorithms is also proposed, where key is
   used as a shared secret in calculating authentication information
   according to authentication protocol specified in RFC 3315.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dhc-ibc/