Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ipsecme-ipsecha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 18:51:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to the IKEv2 Extension for IKEv2/IPsec High Availablity
	Author(s)       : Ruishan Zhang
                          Sujing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ipsecme-ipsecha-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-10

   This document updates RFC 6311, Protocol Support for High
   Availability of IKEv2/IPsec.  This document analyzes RFC 6311, and
   proposes some updates.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ipsecme-ipsecha-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ipsecme-ipsecha-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ipsecme-ipsecha/