Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:42:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundancy provisioning for VPLS Inter-domain
	Author(s)       : Zhihua Liu
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Ran Chen
                          Dennis Cai
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-13

Abstract:
   In many VPLS deployments based on [RFC4762], inter-domain
   connectivity has been deployed without node redundancy, or with node
   redundancy in a single domain.  This document describes a solution
   for inter-domain VPLS based on [RFC4762] with node and link
   redundancy in both domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/