Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
	Author(s)       : Ye-Kui Wang
                          Thomas Schierl
                          Robert Skupin
                          Peiyu Yue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-06-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for Multiview Video Coding
   (MVC), the multiview extension of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264
   video codec that is technically identical to ISO/IEC International
   Standard 14496-10.  The RTP payload format allows for packetization
   of one or more Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units, produced by
   the video encoder, in each RTP payload.  The payload format can be
   applied in RTP based 3D video transmissions such as such as 3D video
   streaming, free-viewpoint video, and 3DTV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-mvc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/