Subject: I-D Action: draft-shand-remote-lfa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 06:38:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Remote LFA FRR
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Mike Shand
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-shand-remote-lfa-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-01

   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC 5286 that provides additional backup
   connectivity when none can be provided by the basic mechanisms.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shand-remote-lfa-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shand-remote-lfa-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shand-remote-lfa/