Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-link-format-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 00:55:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CoRE Link Format
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-link-format-14.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-06-01

   This specification defines Web Linking using a link format for use by
   constrained web servers to describe hosted resources, their
   attributes and other relationships between links.  Based on the HTTP
   Link Header field defined in RFC5988, the CoRE Link Format is carried
   as a payload and is assigned an Internet media type.  A well-known
   URI is defined as a default entry-point for requesting the links
   hosted by a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-14.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-link-format/