Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-l3vpn-mcast-edge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Edge multicast replication for BGP IP VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Derick Winkworth
                          Yiqun Cai
                          Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-marques-l3vpn-mcast-edge-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   In data-center networks it is common to use Clos network topologies
   [clos] in order to provide a non-blocking switched network.  In these
   topologies it is often not desirable to provide native IP multicast
   service.

   This document defines a multicast replication algorithm along with
   its control and data forwarding procedures that provides a multicast
   service for a BGP IP VPN network without assuming that the underlying
   infrastructure supports IP multicast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-l3vpn-mcast-edge-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-marques-l3vpn-mcast-edge-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marques-l3vpn-mcast-edge/