Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:55:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Security Framework
	Author(s)       : Yinxing Wei
                          Shiwei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a security framework for overlay based network
   virtualization.  It describes the security reference model, the
   security threats and security requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/