Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:22:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DNSSEC and DANE as a Prooftype for XMPP Delegation
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   This document specifies how to use DNSSEC and DANE to securely
   delegate an XMPP service identified by a domain to a host associated
   with a different domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype/