Subject: I-D Action: draft-cruz-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol--Base Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.0)
	Author(s)       : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Gu Yingjie
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Joao P. Taveira
	Filename        : draft-cruz-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the base Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol-
   Tracker Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.0), an application-layer control
   (signaling) protocol for the exchange of meta information between
   trackers and peers.  The specification outlines the architecture of
   the protocol and its functionality, and describes message flows,
   message processing instructions, message formats, formal syntax and
   semantics.  The PPSP Tracker Protocol enables cooperating peers to
   form content streaming overlay networks to support near real-time
   Structured Media content (audio, video, associated timed text and
   metadata) delivery, such as adaptive multi-rate, layered (scalable)
   and multi-view (3D), in live, time-shifted and on-demand modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cruz-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cruz-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/