Subject: I-D Action: draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:05:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending Use of the IPv6 Flow Label for Load Balancing Persistence
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label could be used in an
   extended role to simplify persistence mechanisms for layer 3/4 load
   distribution and balancing for large server farms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/