Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 06:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-End Object Encryption for the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a method of end-to-end object encryption for
   the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-e2e

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-xmpp-e2e-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/