Subject: I-D Action: draft-lange-netmod-iana-timezones-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Timezone Database YANG Module
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Lange
	Filename        : draft-lange-netmod-iana-timezones-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the initial version of the iana-timezones YANG
   module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lange-netmod-iana-timezones

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lange-netmod-iana-timezones-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lange-netmod-iana-timezones-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/