Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-jose-jsms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 13:56:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JavaScript Message Security Format
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-jose-jsms-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   Many applications require the ability to send cryptographically
   secured messages.  While the IETF has defined a number of formats for
   such messages (e.g.  CMS) those formats use encodings which are not
   easy to use in modern applications.  This document describes the
   JavaScript Message Security format (JSMS), a new cryptographic
   message format which is based on JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
   and thus is easy for many applications to generate and parse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-jose-jsms

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-jose-jsms-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/