Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:05:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DS-Lite Failure Detection and Failover
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Brandon Li
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   In DS-Lite, the tunnel is stateless, not associated with any state
   information, and no failure detection and failover mechanism is
   available.  This makes it difficult to manage and diagnose if there
   is a problem.  This draft analyzes the applicability of some of the
   possible solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/