Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 04:44:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidance for Light-Weight Implementations of the Internet Protocol Suite
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2012-06-05

   Implementation of Internet protocols on small devices benefits from
   light-weight implementation techniques, which are often not
   documented in an accessible way.

   This document provides a first outline of and some initial content
   for the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance document planned by the
   IETF working group LWIG.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance/