Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:23:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-06-10

   This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
   parameter assignment considerations for the allocation of Domain Name
   System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation codes, error
   codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB resource record
   subtypes.  It obsoletes RFC 6195 and updates RFCs 1183 and 3597.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis/