Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-conditional-observe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 00:10:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conditional observe in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Shitao Li
                          Jeroen Hoebeke
                          Antonio J. Jara
	Filename        : draft-li-core-conditional-observe-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  Through the Observe option, clients can observe changes in
   the state of resources and obtain a current representation of the
   last resource state.  This document defines a new mechanism in CoAP
   Observe so that a CoAP client can conditionally observe a resource on
   a CoAP server, only being informed about state changes meeting a
   specific condition or set of conditions.  This offers possibilities
   to extend network intelligence, enhance scalability, and optimize the
   lifetime and performance in order to address the requirements from
   the Constrained Nodes and Networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-core-conditional-observe-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-conditional-observe/