Subject: I-D Action: draft-carlyle-sem-delta-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:18:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Semantic Delta Encoding with HTTP
	Author(s)       : Benjamin Carlyle
	Filename        : draft-carlyle-sem-delta-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   Semantic Delta Encoding with HTTP defines an efficient stateless
   mechanism for multiple clients to become synchronised and stay
   synchronised with a large resource through the transmission of
   semantic deltas (distinct from RFC3229), and supports a long poll
   option for timely delivery.  It is intended to support web browsers
   needing to keep up to date with changes of state on an origin server
   as well as to support a wide variety of other realtime and non-
   realtime synchronisation requirements between communicating systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carlyle-sem-delta-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carlyle-sem-delta-encoding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/