Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integration Examples of DECADE System
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xiaohui Chen
                          Zhigang Huang
                          Lijiang Chen
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   Decoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) system is an in-network
   storage infrastructure which is still under discussion in IETF.  This
   document presents two detailed examples of how to integrate such in-
   network storage infrastructure into peer-to-peer (P2P) applications
   to achieve more efficient content distribution, and Application Layer
   Traffic Optimization (ALTO) system to build a content distribution
   platform for Content Providers (CPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-integration-example-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/