Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:10:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Support for Four-octet AS Number Space
	Author(s)       : Quaizar Vohra
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   The Autonomous System number is encoded as a two-octet entity in the
   base BGP specification. This document describes extensions to BGP to
   carry the Autonomous System numbers as four-octet entities.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 4893.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-rfc4893bis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/