Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 03:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Mobility In Muti-LMA Environment
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Dan Ni
                          Peilin Hong
                          H Anthony Chan
	Filename        : draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-06-30

Abstract:
   PMIPv6 allows multiple Local Mobility Anchor(LMA) to exist in a
   PMIPv6 domain, it MAY cause that different interfaces of a mobile
   node(MN) are anchored to different LMAs.  In this document, we
   propose to discuss how to support flow mobility in multi-LMA
   environment.  Among the discussed scenarios, The scenario of
   different interfaces with different MAGs in multi-LMA environment
   cannot use traditional ways to realize flow mobility to a existing
   interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/