Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:58:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   Discussion of the "Tao of the IETF" during 2012 made it clear that
   many people want the document published only as a web page, not as an
   RFC that needs to be periodically updated.  This document specifies
   how the Tao will be published as a web page.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/