Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:45:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules
	Author(s)       : Tim Polk
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   The disclosure process for intellectual property rights (IPR) in
   documents produced within the IETF stream is essential to the
   accurate development of community consensus.  However, this process
   is not always followed by IETF participants.  Regardless of the cause
   or motivation, noncompliance with IPR disclosure rules can delay or
   even derail completion of IETF specifications.  This document
   describes some strategies for promoting compliance with the IPR
   disclosure rules.  These strategies are primarily intended for use by
   area directors, working group chairs, and working group secretaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/