Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPKI-Based Origin Validation Operation
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-17.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation has many operational
   considerations.  This document attempts to collect and present the
   most critical.  It is expected to evolve as RPKI-based origin
   validation is deployed and the dynamics are better understood.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-17

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-origin-ops-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/