Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:43:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Control Word Negotiation Mechanism Update
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Raymond Key
                          Simon Delord
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   The control word negotiation mechanism specified in RFC4447 has a
   problem when PE changes the preference for the use of control word
   from PREFERRED to NOT-PREFERRED.  This draft updates RFC4447 by
   introducing a message exchanging mechanism to resolve this control
   word negotiation issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/