Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE switched and mixed captures use cases
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-11

   This document describes multi stream use cases using switched and
   mixed streams.  This document present the cases when using the
   switched and mixed attributes with Boolean values may not provide the
   best results.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-clue-swithed-use-cases/