Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-extension-recs-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 11:02:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Considerations for Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-iab-extension-recs-13.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-06-03

   This document discusses architectural issues related to the
   extensibility of Internet protocols, with a focus on design
   considerations.  It is intended to assist designers of both base
   protocols and extensions.  Case studies are included.  A companion
   document, RFC 4775/BCP 125, discusses procedures issues relating to
   the extensibility of IETF protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-extension-recs-13.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-extension-recs/