Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 06:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Responsible Grandparenting in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-06-06

   There are circumstances in RPKI operations where a resource holder's
   parent may not be able to, or may not choose to, facilitate full and
   proper registration of the holder's data.  As in real life, the
   holder may form a relationship to their grandparent who is willing to
   aid the grandchild.  This document describes simple procedures for
   doing so.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting/