Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:02:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new Remote Authentication Dial In User Service
   (RADIUS) attribute to carry the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of
   a Port Control Protocol (PCP) server, such that while the PCP server
   information is configured on a RADIUS server, the information can be
   conveyed to Network Access Server (NAS) via RADIUS protocol, and the
   co-located Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP/DHCPv6) server
   can then populate the information to PCP client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/