Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-insipid-session-id-reqts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:58:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for an End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          James Polk
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Laura Liess
                          Roland Jesske
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-jones-insipid-session-id-reqts-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements for an end-to-end session
   identifier in IP-based multimedia communication networks.  This
   identifier would enable endpoints, intermediate devices, and
   management and monitoring systems to identify a session end-to-end,
   associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint conference,
   track communication sessions when they are redirected, and associate
   one or more media flows with a given communication session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-insipid-session-id-reqts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-insipid-session-id-reqts-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-insipid-session-id-reqts-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/