Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-tsvwg-flowbased-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:40:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow-based Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : Lishun Sun
                          Wendong Wang
                          Fang Yu
	Filename        : draft-sun-tsvwg-flowbased-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   The performance measurements of service flow are becoming significant
   important for administrators monitoring the fitness of the network.
   This memo defines an end-to-end application-based performance
   measurement method, which is achieved by generating synthetic
   measurement packets, injecting them to the network and analyzing the
   statistics carried in the measurement packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-tsvwg-flowbased-pm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-tsvwg-flowbased-pm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/