Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-newcomers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:31:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Engineering Task Force: A guide for newcomers
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ietf-newcomers-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-06-09

   This document describes the inner workings of Internet Engineering
   Task Force (IETF).  It is an informal guide for newcomers to the
   IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-ietf-newcomers-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moonesamy-ietf-newcomers-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-newcomers/