Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-06-14

Abstract:
   Content Distribution Applications (e.g., Peer-to-Peer applications)
   are widely used on the Internet and make up a large portion of the
   traffic in many networks.  One technique to improve the network
   efficiency of these applications is to introduce storage capabilities
   within the networks; this is the capability provided by a DECADE
   (DECoupled Application Data Enroute) compatible system.  This
   document presents an architecture, discusses the underlying
   principles, and identifies key functionalities required for
   introducing a DECADE-compatible in-network storage system.  In
   addition, some examples are given to illustrate these concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-arch-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-arch-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/