Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-geopriv-sigpos-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 13:14:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indoor Signal Position Conveyance
	Author(s)       : Kipp Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-geopriv-sigpos-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-06-02

   Location Information Servers rely on signal surveys to create a
   signal map allowing for subsequent device location determination.
   This document describes a method by which a Survey Device is able to
   provide indoor location related measurement data to a LIS for
   positioning purposes.  Location related measurement information
   comprises observations concerning properties related to the position
   of a Survey Device and the radio, electromagnetic, and other
   observable environmental measures as perceived by the Survey Device.
   These measurements could be data about Wi-Fi signals, Bluetooth
   signals, barometric pressure, or any other environmental measurement
   which could sent to a LIS for subsequent processing to help determine
   the location of devices that later enter the venue.  A basic set of
   location-related measurements, data rights disclosure and location
   types are defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-geopriv-sigpos-survey-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jones-geopriv-sigpos-survey-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-geopriv-sigpos-survey/