Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:59:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TMPP for Both Two MPTCP-unaware Hosts
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Jing Guo
                          Peilin Hong
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-30

Abstract:
   Transparent MPTCP Proxy(TMPP) is a network-based function, which is
   under MPTCP architecture.  It can help two MPTCP-unaware hosts enjoy
   multipath support, and can be extensively used both in the access
   networks and operators' networks.  Meanwhile, in MPTCP architecture
   with TMPP, TMPP needs to modify the received packets and transmit
   them again(just like gateway in NAT environment).  In this document,
   we also discuss the guarantee for data transfer on TMPP's side.  The
   consideration of data transfer can be expanded to the MPTCP
   architecture with proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-mptcp-tmpp-unware-hosts-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/