Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 05:54:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Keith Drage
                          Tom Kristensen
                          Joerg Ott
                          Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2012-06-04

   Floor control is a means to manage joint or exclusive access to
   shared resources in a (multiparty) conferencing environment.
   Thereby, floor control complements other functions -- such as
   conference and media session setup, conference policy manipulation,
   and media control -- that are realized by other protocols.

   This document specifies the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP).
   BFCP is used between floor participants and floor control servers,
   and between floor chairs (i.e., moderators) and floor control
   servers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4582.  Changes from RFC 4582 are
   summarized in section 16.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-03.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis/