Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-l3vpn-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:03:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IF-MAP schema for BGP/MPLS IP VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
	Filename        : draft-marques-l3vpn-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the metadata schema used to define the route
   exchange policies of an IP VPN network.  Information elements
   conforming to this schema can be distributed using the IF-MAP [if-
   map] specification.  The schema is applicable both to the standard
   BGP IP VPN [RFC4364] deployments within service provider environments
   as well as end-system [I-D.marques-l3vpn-end-system] based
   deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marques-l3vpn-schema

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marques-l3vpn-schema-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/