Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:42:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL-EVPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Sami Boutros
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document discusses how Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) technology is used
   to interconnect TRILL [TRILL] networks over an MPLS/IP network, with
   two key characteristics: C-MAC address transparency on the hand-off
   point and control-plane isolation among the interconnected TRILL
   networks.

Conventions

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/