Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:24:40 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs

    Author(s)     : K. Carlberg, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : June 28, 2012 
    
This document defines Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) containers for various
   priority parameters for use with Diameter and the AAA framework.  The
   parameters themselves are defined in several different protocols that
   operate at either the network or application layer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.