Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 13:48:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-06-05

   This document proposes a mechanism for allowing a Javascript
   application to fully control the signaling plane of a multimedia
   session, and discusses how this would work with existing signaling
   protocols.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the RTCWEB WG list, [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-01.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/