Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:53:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : On Firewalls in Internet Security
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-12

Abstract:
   There is an ongoing discussion regarding the place of firewalls in
   security.  This note is intended to capture and try to make sense out
   of it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/