Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:55:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: Bearer Token Usage
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Dick Hardt
                          David Recordon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-21.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-06-19

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use bearer tokens in HTTP
   requests to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  Any party in
   possession of a bearer token (a "bearer") can use it to get access to
   the associated resources (without demonstrating possession of a
   cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse, bearer tokens need to be
   protected from disclosure in storage and in transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-21

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/