Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 03:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism to indicate support of features and capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-06-14

Abstract:
   This specification creates a new IANA registry, "Proxy-Feature
   Feature Caps Trees", for registering "feature caps", which are used
   by SIP entities not represented by the URI of the Contact header
   field to indicate support of features and capabilities, where media
   feature tags cannot be used to indicate the support.

   This specification also defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps,
   to convey feature caps in SIP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/