Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-autonomic-network-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:33:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Autonomic Networking
	Author(s)       : Michael H. Behringer
                          Max Pritikin
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Alex Clemm
	Filename        : draft-behringer-autonomic-network-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   Autonomic systems were first described in 2001.  The fundamental goal
   is self-management, including self-configuration, self-optimization,
   self-healing and self-protection.

   This document applies the concepts of autonomic systems to a network,
   and describes a framework for Autonomic Networking.  The goal is a
   network where nodes have minimal dependencies on human administrators
   or centralized management systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-autonomic-network-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-autonomic-network-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/