Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccall-httpbis-timing-measurements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:50:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Extension to provide timing data for performance measurement
	Author(s)       : Mike McCall
	Filename        : draft-mccall-httpbis-timing-measurements-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   This memo presents a method for allowing an HTTP server to gather
   relevant performace data from compliant user-agents.  Though the HTML
   5 standard supplies Nav-Timings there is no standard way for that
   data to be communicated back to an origin.  The intention of this
   document is to describe a method in which that can be done cleanly
   and scalably.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccall-httpbis-timing-measurements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccall-httpbis-timing-measurements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/