Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-vet-34.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 21:05:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-vet-34.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   Enterprise networks connect hosts and routers over various link
   types, and often also connect to provider networks and/or the global
   Internet.  Enterprise network nodes require a means to automatically
   provision addresses/prefixes and support internetworking operation in
   a wide variety of use cases including Small Office, Home Office
   (SOHO) networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), ISP networks,
   multi-organizational corporate networks and the interdomain core of
   the global Internet itself.  This document specifies a Virtual
   Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction for autoconfiguration and
   operation of nodes in enterprise networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-vet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-vet-34

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-vet-34

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/