Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:21:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : AES-GCM and AES-CCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)  
    Author(s)     : D. McGrew, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm
    Pages         : 24 
    Date          : June 26, 2012 
    
   This document defines how AES-GCM, AES-CCM, and other Authenticated
   Encryption with Associated Data (AEAD) algorithms can be used to
   provide confidentiality and data authentication mechanisms in the
   SRTP protocol. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.