Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 05:30:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
                          Tim Polk
                          Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the information contained in a conceptual
   database of long-lived cryptographic keys used by many different
   security protocols.  The database is designed to support both manual
   and automated key management.  In addition to describing the schema
   for the database, this document describes the operations that can be
   performed on the database as well as the requirements for the
   security protocols that wish to use the database.  In many typical
   scenarios, the security protocols do not directly use the long-lived
   key, but rather a key derivation function is used to derive a short-
   lived key from a long-lived key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/