Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 19:42:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi Topology Encoding within TRILL data frames
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Naveen Nimmu
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-17

Abstract:
   Two alternate methods of encoding Multi Topology Identifier within
   the TRILL data frames are presented. Methods proposed herein do not
   require overloading TRILL RBridge nickname to encode Multi Topology
   Identifier. A method that expands TRILL nickname space from 16bits
   to 24 bits is also presented in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-trill-mt-encode-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/