Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement for ARMD
	Author(s)       : Thomas Narten
                          Manish Karir
                          Ian Foo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document examines address resolution issues related to the
   massive scaling of data centers.  Our initial scope is relatively
   narrow.  Specifically, it focuses on address resolution (ARP and ND)
   within the data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-armd-problem-statement-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/