Subject: I-D Action: draft-savolainen-6man-optimal-transmission-window-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 01:17:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimal Transmission Window Configuration Option for ICMPv6 Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Teemu Savolainen
                          Johanna Nieminen
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-6man-optimal-transmission-window-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes an ICMPv6 Router Advertisement option
   for a router to configure optimal transmission window for hosts
   transmitting packets through the router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-savolainen-6man-optimal-transmission-window

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-6man-optimal-transmission-window-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/