Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:09:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebFinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-06-17

Abstract:
   This specification defines the WebFinger protocol.  WebFinger may be
   used to discover information about people on the Internet, such as a
   person's personal profile address, identity service, telephone
   number, or preferred avatar.  WebFinger may also be used to learn
   information about objects on the network, such as the amount of toner
   in a printer or the physical location of a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/