Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-application-csrattrs-media-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 18:22:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/csrattrs Media Type
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-harkins-application-csrattrs-media-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a media type used by Certification
   Authorities (CAs) to indicate which attributes a client should
   include in their Certification Request-- a PKCS#10 Certificate
   Signing Request (CSR)-- when using Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-application-csrattrs-media-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-application-csrattrs-media-type-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/