Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:23:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Header Extension
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Yizhou Li
                          Caitlin Bestler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) base
   protocol specifies minimal hooks to safely support TRILL Header
   extensions. This document specifies an initial extension providing
   additional flag bits and specifies some of those bits. It updates RFC
   6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/