Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:16:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposal for Canonical and Other Formats for RFCs
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new, XML-based canonical format for RFCs
   that explicitly allows external art as a normative part of the RFC.
   If the RFC Editor chooses this format, they will also publish non-
   canonical versions of RFCs in order to accomodate the largest target
   audience of readers.  Having a simple, stable canonical format and a
   varying number of non-canonical formats that can change over time
   allows the RFC Editor to add useful formats, particularly in HTML,
   that can keep up with the needs of all RFC readers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-rfcformat-canon-others-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/