Subject: I-D Action: draft-diao-aip-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:26:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Extension for Autonomous Internet(AIP)
	Author(s)       : Yuping Diao
                          Yongping Diao
                          Ming Liao
	Filename        : draft-diao-aip-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-23

Abstract:
   With the reality of Internet, Autonomous Internet technology
   in this article constructs independent autonomous extensible domain
   name architecture and domain name hierarchy through current domain
   name architecture, provides independent root DNS server, inner/outer
   DNS resolution mechanism for each autonomous internet network system,
   and provides reformation and transition solution from current
   Internet to realize autonomy even in unilateral action.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diao-aip-dns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diao-aip-dns-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-diao-aip-dns-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/