Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 10:50:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Why RTP Sessions Should Be Content Neutral
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-06-17

Abstract:
   This document is not intended for publication as an RFC.

   It gives the underpinning arguments for why the idea that RTP
   sessions and MIME top level types are related is a deeply broken
   paradigm, and that we need to get away from it.

   These arguments are solely the opinion of the listed author.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rtp-sess-neutral-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/