Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tunnel EAP Method (TEAP) Version 1
	Author(s)       : Hao Zhou
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Stephen Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-03.txt
	Pages           : 99
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the Tunnel Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (TEAP) version 1.  TEAP is a tunnel based EAP method that enables
   secure communication between a peer and a server by using the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually authenticated
   tunnel.  Within the tunnel, Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects are used
   to convey authentication related data between the EAP peer and the
   EAP server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/