Subject: I-D Action: draft-montenegro-httpbis-multilegged-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multilegged Authentication for HTTP Multiplexing
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Silvera
                          Matthew Cox
                          Ivan Pashov
                          Osama Mazahir
                          Gabriel Montenegro
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-httpbis-multilegged-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-28

Abstract:
   In line with the HTTP compatibility goal for HTTP 2.0, HTTP 2.0 must
   also be compatible with currently deployed authentication schemes.
   This draft addresses this goal in the presence of multiplexing
   (expected to be part of HTTP 2.0), while addressing some of the
   issues currently encountered when performing multilegged
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montenegro-httpbis-multilegged-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-httpbis-multilegged-auth-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/