Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-template-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:41:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines and Template for Defining Extensions to IODEF
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-template-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-06-08

   This document provides guidelines for extensions to the Incident
   Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) [RFC5070] for exchange of
   incident management data, and contains a template for Internet-Drafts
   describing those extensions, in order to ease the work and improve
   the quality of extension descriptions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mile-template-05.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-template/