Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:09:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IP: Performance, Signaling and Handoff Optimization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Management for Mobile IPv6 Fast Handover on Point-to-Point Links
	Author(s)       : Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-04

Abstract:
   Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers specification currently does not
   explicitly define prefix management over point-to-point links when a
   mobile node uses a prefix to formulate a new care-of-address.  In
   this document a mechanism is developed for a previous access router
   to request unique prefixes from a new access router, and in turn, the
   previous access router advertises the prefixes to the mobile node for
   a new care-of-address configuration.  Extensions to Mobile IPv6 Fast
   Handovers specification are also specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mipshop-fmip-ptp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/