Subject: I-D Action: draft-manger-jose-jwsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:11:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Security Message Format
	Author(s)       : James Manger
	Filename        : draft-manger-jose-jwsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-06-11

   This document describes a cryptographic message format based on
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) and base-64 encodings to be easy
   for web applications to generate and process.  Signed, encrypted,
   signed-then-encrypted, and unprotected messages are supported using
   symmetric and/or asymmetric keys.

   Please discuss this document on the [email-masked] mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manger-jose-jwsec-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-manger-jose-jwsec-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manger-jose-jwsec/