Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:12:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP and Leap Seconds
	Author(s)       : Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-06-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues that arise when RTP sessions span
   (UTC) leap seconds.  It updates RFC 3550 to describe how RTP senders
   and receivers should behave in the presence of leap seconds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/