Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:09:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An FTP Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for IPv4-to-IPv6 Translation
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
                          Jing Huang
	Filename        : draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-15

Abstract:
   An FTP ALG for NAT64 was defined in RFC 6384.  Its scope was limited
   to an IPv6 client connecting to an IPv4 server.  This memo updates
   RFC 6384 with the case of an IPv4 client connecting to an IPv6
   server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-behave-ftp46

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/