Subject: I-D Action: draft-montessoro-rebook-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:46:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : REBOOK: a Network Resource Booking Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Pierluca Montessoro
                          Riccardo Bernardini
	Filename        : draft-montessoro-rebook-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes REBOOK, a resource reservation algorithm for
   deterministic and fast dynamic resource allocation and release.
   Based on a stateful approach, it handles faults and network errors,
   and recovers from route changes and unexpected flows shutdown.  The
   distributed scheme used to store flows information have guaranteed
   constant complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montessoro-rebook

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montessoro-rebook-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/