Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:53:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Collecting SRLG Information
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support automatic
   collection of Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) Information for the TE
   link formed by a LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/