Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 18:03:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VALARM Extensions for iCalendar
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-06-09

   This document defines a set of extensions to the iCalendar VALARM
   component to enhance use of alarms and improve interoperability
   between clients and servers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-valarm-extensions/