Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-merge-patch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:25:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/json-merge-patch Media Type
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-merge-patch-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines the application/json-merge-patch media
   type and it's intended use with the HTTP PATCH method defined by RFC
   5789.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-merge-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-merge-patch-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-merge-patch-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/