Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 12:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPWS support in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how E-VPN can be used to support virtual
   private wire service (VPWS) in MPLS/IP networks. E-VPN enables the
   following characteristics for VPWS: 1) active/standby redundancy, 2)
   active/active multi-homing with flow-based load-balancing, 3)
   eliminates the need for single-segment and multi-segment PW
   signaling, and 4) provides faster convergence using data-plane prefix
   independent convergence upon node or link failure in comparison to
   control-plane convergence with PW redundancy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/