Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-imapmove-command-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:15:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IMAP MOVE extension Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The IMAP Move Extension
    Author(s)     : A. Gulbrandsen
    Filename      : draft-ietf-imapmove-command
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : June 28, 2012 
    
The MOVE extension provides a new command, UID MOVE, which moves one
   or more messages from the selected mailbox to a named mailbox.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imapmove-command-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.