Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:25:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Linked Cache Invalidation
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
                          Mike Kelly
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines two new link types that indicate relationships
   between resources in terms of cache invalidation, along with a HTTP
   cache-control extension that takes advantage of those relationships
   to use them to extend response freshness.  Collectively, this is
   referred to as Linked Cache Invalidation (LCI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-linked-cache-inv-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/