Subject: I-D Action: draft-fanf-dane-mua-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:58:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSSEC and TLSA records for IMAP, POP3, and message submission
	Author(s)       : Tony Finch
	Filename        : draft-fanf-dane-mua-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This specification describes the effect that DNSSEC has on SRV-based
   autoconfiguration and TLS certificate verification in the mail user
   agent protocols IMAP, POP3, and message submission.  It also
   describes how to use TLSA DNS records to provide stronger
   authentication of server TLS certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dane-mua

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fanf-dane-mua-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/