Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:06:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance-based Path Selection for Explicitly Routed LSPs
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          John Drake
                          Spencer Giacalone
                          Dave Ward
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-25

Abstract:
   In certain networks, it is critical to consider network performance
   criteria when selecting the path for an explicitly routed RSVP-TE
   LSP.  Such performance criteria can include latency, jitter, and loss
   or other indications such as the conformance to link SLAs and non-
   RSVP TE traffic load.  This specification uses IGP extension data
   (which is defined outside the scope of this document) to perform such
   path selections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atlas-mpls-te-express-path-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/