Subject: I-D Action: draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 02:27:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Data Plane Requirements
	Author(s)       : Nabil Bitar
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
                          Thomas Morin
	Filename        : draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-06-26

Abstract:
        Several IETF drafts relate to the use of overlay networks to support
        large scale virtual data centers. This draft provides a list of data
        plane requirements for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) that
        have to be addressed in solutions documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bl-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/