Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for MPLS LDP Multi Topology
	Author(s)       : Chen Li
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Lu Huang
                          Emily Chen
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-06-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a MIB module for Multi-Topology Networks
   over Multi-protocol Label Switching(MPLS) Label Switching
   Routers(LSRs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/