Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-netext-pmip-localization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:57:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Localization for Mobile Nodes in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : Haisheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-netext-pmip-localization-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is standardized by IETF to supply mobility
   management for mobile nodes (MN) in a local small area. When the
   numbers of MNs which attaching to the same MAG is very large, how to
   manage those MNs is very urgent. Some MNs are active and have to
   update the location information frequently; other ones are in idle
   state so how to localize them is a little harder. This document
   proposes a scheme to localize the idle MN in the PMIPv6 network. When
   the MN is moving in the MD, the network can quickly obtain its
   location information to achieve the state synchronization and reduce
   the data forwarding delay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-netext-pmip-localization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-netext-pmip-localization-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/