Subject: I-D Action: draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:57:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO-Like Activities and Experiments in P2P Network Experiment Council
	Author(s)       : Satoshi Kamei
                          Tsuyoshi Momose
                          Takeshi Inoue
                          Tomohiro Nishitani
	Filename        : draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-06-29

Abstract:
   This document introduces experiments to clarify how ALTO-like
   approach was effective to reduce network traffic made by a Council in
   Japan to harmonize P2P technology with the infrastructure.  And this
   also provides some suggestions that might be useful for ALTO
   architecture learned through our experiments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/