Subject: I-D Action: draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:26:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Autonomous System (AS) Reservation for Private Use
	Author(s)       : Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the reservation of Autonomous System numbers
   (ASNs) that may be used within networks but should not be advertised
   to the Internet, known as private use ASNs.  This document enlarges
   the total space available for private use ASNs by documenting the
   reservation of a second larger range and updates RFC 1930.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/