Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:17:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encoding for WSON Information Model with Impairments Validation.
	Author(s)       : Giovanni Martinelli
                          Moustafa Kattan
                          Gabriele M. Galimberti
                          Andrea Zanardi
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document defines proper encoding for the Information Model to
   support Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA)
   function.  This operation might be required in Wavelength Switched
   Optical Networks (WSON) that already support RWA, encoding defined
   here goes in addition to available WSON encoding and it is fully
   compatible with it.

   As the information model, the encoding is independent from control
   plane architectures and protocol implementations.  Its definitions
   must be reused in related protocol extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/