Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 04:16:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan Villegas
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between SIP (Session
   Initiation Protocol) entities to enable usage of SIP in new
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/