Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-ospf-ils-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:33:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Incremental Link State Database Synchronization
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-retana-ospf-ils-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   The ability of OSPF to transport non-routing information to be used
   by other applications was defined by the Opaque LSA Option.  In order
   to not impact the convergence of routing information, this document
   describes a simple process to incrementally synchronize the routing
   and non-routing information residing in an OSPF link-state database.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-ospf-ils

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-retana-ospf-ils-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-retana-ospf-ils-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/