Subject: I-D Action: draft-briscoe-conex-initial-deploy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:38:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Initial Congestion Exposure (ConEx) Deployment Examples
	Author(s)       : Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-briscoe-conex-initial-deploy-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document gives examples of how ConEx deployment might get
   started, focusing on unilateral deployment by a single network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-briscoe-conex-initial-deploy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-conex-initial-deploy-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-briscoe-conex-initial-deploy-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/