Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-fmc-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:17:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements in Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-sun-fmc-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief review of use cases in FMC (Fixed
   Mobile Convergence) architecture from operational point of view.  It
   also provides technical requirements and problems might be taken up
   in IETF.  It is intended to be complementary to the existing problem
   statement and requirements documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-fmc-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-fmc-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/