Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-softwire-public4over6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:15:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Public 4over6
	Author(s)       : Peng Wu
                          Qi Sun
	Filename        : draft-wu-softwire-public4over6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Public 4over6 is a stateful transition mechanism which assigns public
   IPv4 address to CPE/host and uses IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel.  It doesn't
   involve CGN as in DS-lite and reduces the mapping scale on the
   Concentrator to per-subscriber level.  This document describers
   deployment models for Public 4over6, and the deployment
   considerations of the Public 4over6 architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-softwire-public4over6-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-softwire-public4over6-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/