Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:21:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP Issues According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document analyzes BGP, LDP, PCEP and MSDP according to
   guidelines set forth in section 4.2 of Keying and Authentication for
   Routing Protocols Design Guidelines [RFC6518].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/