Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-behave-syslog-nat-logging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Syslog Requirements to Support NAT Log in Traceback Solutions
	Author(s)       : Zhonghua Chen
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-behave-syslog-nat-logging-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the syslog information that are required for
   NAT logging.  The document will define the NAT logging server which
   supports traceback and explain the procedure of network location and
   service support for traceback.  The requirements of syslog interface
   and Radius interface to support NAT log are introduced.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-behave-syslog-nat-logging

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-behave-syslog-nat-logging-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/