Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:10:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Aware Proxy Discovery for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Xuan He
                          Yuanchen Ma
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   CoRE defines a mechanism for resource discovery based on Web linking
   with discovery, registration,modification, and other procedures. But
   energy efficiency is very important for resource constrained devices.
   This specification shows an efficient method for CoAP proxy finding
   the resource from end-points by reducing multicast messages.

   The current version -01 of this document is just an initial draft
   that is modified according to related comments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-he-core-energy-aware-pd-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/