Subject: I-D Action: draft-pouwelse-censorfree-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:35:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media without censorship (CensorFree) scenarios
	Author(s)       : Johan Pouwelse
	Filename        : draft-pouwelse-censorfree-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes some scenarios in which one can imagine that
   the ability of authoritarian regime to censor news dissemination is
   reduced.  It tries to draw some conclusions about what's desirable
   and what's not acceptable for users in those scenarios.

   The CensorFree objective is to standardize the protocols for
   microblogging on smartphones with a focus on security and censorship
   resistance.  Microblog entries are short text messages, possibly
   enriched with pictures or streaming video.  The goal is to devise
   protocols which guard against all known forms of censorship such as:
   cyberspace sabotage, digital eavesdropping, infiltration, fraud,
   Internet kill switches and lawyer-based attacks with the best known
   protective methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pouwelse-censorfree-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pouwelse-censorfree-scenarios-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pouwelse-censorfree-scenarios-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/