Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:29:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNSSEC Key Timing Considerations
	Author(s)       : Stephen Morris
                          Johan Ihren
                          John Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-03.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
   in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
   timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
   relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/