Subject: I-D Action: draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practices for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementation
	Author(s)       : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes advanced features for HTTP-CoAP proxy
   implementors.  It details deployment options, discusses possible
   approaches for URI mapping, and provides useful considerations
   related to protocol translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-core-advanced-http-mapping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/