Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Topology TRILL
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol is a solution for least cost transparent frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and link technologies,
   using IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) link-state
   routing and encapsulation with a hop count.  IS-IS supports multiple
   topology routing. This document specifies a TRILL data plane encoding
   and procedures to make use of such routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-multi-topo-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/