Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 05:53:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundancy provisioning for VPLS Inter-domain
	Author(s)       : Zhihua Liu
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Ran Chen
                          Dennis Cai
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   In many VPLS deployments based on RFC4762, inter-domain connectivity
   has been deployed without node redundancy, or with node redundancy in
   a single domain.  This document describes a solution for inter-domain
   VPLS based on RFC4762 with node and link redundancy in both domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/