Subject: I-D Action: draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Security Framework: Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Web-based malware and attacks are proliferating rapidly on the
   Internet.  New web security mechanisms are also rapidly growing in
   number, although in an incoherent fashion.  This document provides a
   brief overview of the present situation and the various seemingly
   piece-wise approaches being taken to mitigate the threats.  It then
   provides an overview of requirements as presently being expressed by
   the community in various online and face-to-face discussions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hodges-websec-framework-reqs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/