Subject: I-D Action: draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:05:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MN Status Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Yangwei Tu
                          Chunhui Zhu
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Carl Williams
	Filename        : draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   IP flow mobility enables the ability of movement of selected flows
   from one access technology to another.  This document extends the
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 signaling to convey mobile node's status
   information that can be used by the network to decide when and how
   perform flow mobility.  It also defines options allowing the network
   getting information about different mobile node capabilities, which
   might be considered to decide how to tackle the node's mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tu-netext-mn-status-option-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/