Subject: I-D Action: draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 22:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Pseudowire Configuration using OpenFlow 1.3
	Author(s)       : Jan Medved
                          Andrew McLachlan
                          David Meyer
	Filename        : draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a method by which MPLS-TP Pseudowires (PW)
   can be configured in an LER using OpenFlow 1.3.  In addition to the
   configuration of PWs this document also specifies how to enact OAM
   for these PWs using standard IETF conventions defined by the GAL
   label method.  The primary goal of this document is to provide a
   simple and yet flexible method for configuring PWs using standardized
   tools from the emerging SDN toolkit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-medved-pwe3-of-config

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-medved-pwe3-of-config-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/