Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document expands and updates the list of URIs intended for use
   with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption, Canonnicalization, and Key
   Management specified in RFC 4051. These URIs identify algorithms and
   types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/