Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:49:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Long Tail personalized content delivery over CDN Interconnections
	Author(s)       : Ram Krishnan
                          Mian Li
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   The content desire of users is evolving from most popular to long
   tail personalized content. This document presents the issues and
   suggests solutions in delivering long tail personalized content in
   CDN Interconnection scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/