Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-dhc-ipv4-dis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 01:07:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mitigating aggregated traffic of DHCP discover messages
	Author(s)       : Tianle Yang
                          Qiongfang Ma
	Filename        : draft-yang-dhc-ipv4-dis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a new option DIS_MAX_RT which can mitigate
   aggregated traffic caused by discover messages the clients send to
   the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-dhc-ipv4-dis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-dhc-ipv4-dis-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-dhc-ipv4-dis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/