Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:21:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using IKEv2 with TCP-AO
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to secure TCP-based pairwise
   Routing Protocol (RP) associations using the IKEv2 Key Management
   Protocol (KMP) integrated with TCP-AO.  A Gatekeeper (GK) mechanism
   is introduced to allow TCP-AO to coordinate with IKEv2 without
   fundamental modification to either.  This document also introduces
   extensions to IKEv2 and its Security Associations to enable its key
   negotiation to support TCP-AO.  The document also includes a summary
   of IKEv2 authentication methods available for peer authentication for
   use in protecting routing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/