Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DMM Practices and Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Telemaco Melia
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes practices for the deployment of existing
   mobility protocols in a distributed mobility management environment,
   and identifies the limitations in the current practices with respect
   to providing the expected functionality.

   The practices and gap analysis is performed for IP-based mobility
   protocols, dividing them into two main solution families: client- and
   network-based.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/