Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:13:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Location Dereferencing Protocol Using HELD
	Author(s)       : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) as a dereferencing
   protocol to resolve a reference to a Presence Information Data Format
   Location Object (PIDF-LO).  The document assumes that a Location
   Recipient possesses a URI that can be used in conjunction with the
   HTTP-Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) protocol to request the
   location of the Target.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/