Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 01:25:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto-Configuration of Designated VLANs
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Liangliang Ma
                          Xudong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   When RBridges are connected by a bridge LAN link, they need to select
   out a Designated VLAN to be used for PDU exchange and TRILL data
   forwarding.

   This document specifies an approach for RBridges to automatically
   determine a Designated VLAN on a LAN link for default configured
   RBridges. When a DVLAN has to be changed for the sake of a better
   connectivity of a LAN link, RBridges can change their Designated VLAN
   with least traffic interruption according to the soft Designated VLAN
   change method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-dvlan-auto-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/