Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:54:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) Using IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Lucy Yong
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a light-weight Virtual Private LAN Service
   (VPLS), referred to as IS-IS VPLS, which uses IS-IS for auto-
   discovery and signaling. IS-IS VPLS is intended to be used as a
   scalable cloud data center network solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-l2vpn-vpls-isis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/