Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacquin-opsawg-icmp-blackhole-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:10:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP black hole: problem position
	Author(s)       : Ludovic Jacquin
                          Vincent Roca
                          Mohamed-Ali Kaafar
	Filename        : draft-jacquin-opsawg-icmp-blackhole-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   ICMP is a key protocol to exchange control and error messages over
   the Internet.  Unfortunately it is frequent that some routers along a
   given path do not correctly process this protocol.  This document
   provides a taxonomy of the problem in order to help an end user who
   suspects ICMP-related problems to better understand the situation,
   and possibly identify the faulty router(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacquin-opsawg-icmp-blackhole-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacquin-opsawg-icmp-blackhole-problem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/