Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-netext-pmipv6-dhcp-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:24:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 Configuration Options in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sanjay Kumar
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-netext-pmipv6-dhcp-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies methods to learn DHCP host configuration
   options by DHCPv4 server co-located at Mobile Access Gateway(MAG) as
   directed by Local Mobility Anchor(LMA) via Proxy Mobile IPv6(PMIPv6)
   signalling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhandari-netext-pmipv6-dhcp-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhandari-netext-pmipv6-dhcp-options-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/