Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:12:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Case for Telemedical with Multi-streams
	Author(s)       : Lennard Xiao
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo presenst a telemedicine use case where multiple
   presentation streams are used for conveying different information in
   parallel to the main video from the surgery room

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/