Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Marshall Eubanks
                          Lucy Yong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies one additional IP-based encapsulation
   technology for MPLS packets referred to as MPLS-in-UDP, which is
   intended to facilitate load-balancing the traffic of various MPLS
   applications such as MPLS-based L2VPN and L3VPN in the core of IP-
   enabled packet switch networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/