Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Default Port for IRC via TLS/SSL
	Author(s)       : Richard Hartmann
	Filename        : draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the commonly accepted practice of listening
   on TCP port 6697 for incoming IRC connections encrypted via TLS/SSL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/