Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-core-block-minimum-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 22:34:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Minimum Block Time
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-core-block-minimum-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines an "MinimumBlockTime" option for CoAP, which
   can be used to negotiate the minimum time between two subsequent
   block requests.  It can be used for overload and congestion control.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-core-block-minimum-time

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-core-block-minimum-time-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/