Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:50:34 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Automatic Key and Adjacency Management for Routing Protocols
    Author(s)     : W. Atwood, et al
    Filename      : draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : July 9, 2012 
    
   When tightening the security of the core routing infrastructure, two
   steps are necessary.  The first is to secure the routing protocols&#39;
   packets on the wire.  The second is to ensure that the keying
   material for the routing protocol exchanges is distributed only to
   the appropriate routers.  This document specifies requirements on
   that distribution and proposes the use of a set of protocols to
   achieve those requirements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.