Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:07:15 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Tao of IETF: A Novice&#39;s Guide to the Internet Engineering Task Force
    Author(s)     : P. Hoffman
    Filename      : draft-hoffman-tao4677bis
    Pages         : 51 
    Date          : July 17, 2012 
    
This document describes the inner workings of IETF meetings and
   Working Groups, discusses organizations related to the IETF, and
   introduces the standards process.  It is not a formal IETF process
   document but instead an informational overview.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao4677bis-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.