Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 16:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location-Related Measurements in Location Configuration Protocols
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   A method is described by which a Device is able to provide location-
   related measurement data to a LIS within a request for location
   information.  Location-related measurement information are
   observations concerning properties related to the position of a
   Device, which could be data about network attachment or about the
   physical environment.  When a LIS generates location information for
   a Device, information from the Device can improve the accuracy of the
   location estimate.  A basic set of location-related measurements are
   defined, including common modes of network attachment as well as
   assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/