Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 04:52:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Reliable Server Pooling for SCTP-Based Endpoint Mobility
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Jobin Pulinthanath
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-12.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a novel mobility concept based on a
   combination of SCTP with Dynamic Address Reconfiguration extension
   and Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-12

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/