Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:57:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guide for application developers on session continuity by using MIF API
	Author(s)       : Hui Deng
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ted Lemon
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Today most smart terminals are equiped with multiple interfaces such
   as 3G/LTE and WiFi, and users experience some loss of connectivity
   while switching interfaces.  The MIF API draft
   [I-D.ietf-mif-api-extension] has specified an API to announce
   interface status information to the applications.  Once the
   application receives such information, it can use this information
   reconnect to its peer(s), and this could significantly improve the
   user experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/