Subject: I-D Action: draft-ni-cdni-criteria-metadata-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:41:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Delivery Criteria Metadata Extension for Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : Wei Ni
                          Yana Bi
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ni-cdni-criteria-metadata-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   In CDNI deployment, the downstream  CDN may probably delivers
   content to mobile devices, which is served by cellular networks
   (e.g., 2G, 3G). The purpose of this document is to provide some
   complement to the delivery criteria in current Metadata Interface
   with a more precise criteria model, which is in consideration of
   content delivery service to mobile devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ni-cdni-criteria-metadata-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ni-cdni-criteria-metadata-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/