Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-lla-only-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:47:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : Michael Behringer
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-behringer-lla-only-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use only IPv6 link-local addresses on
   infrastructure links between routers, wherever possible.  It
   discusses the advantages and disadvantages of this approach to aide
   the decision process for a given network,

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-lla-only

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-lla-only-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-behringer-lla-only-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/