Subject: I-D Action: draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:32:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management of Networks of Constrained Devices: Use Cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Mehmet Ersue
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document raises the questions on and discusses the use cases and
   requirements for the management of networks with constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/