Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-core-cellular-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:37:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Building Power-Efficient CoAP Devices for Cellular Networks
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Anders Eriksson
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-arkko-core-cellular-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the use of the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) protocol in building sensors and other devices that employ
   cellular networks as a communications medium.  Building communicating
   devices that employ these networks is obviously well known, but this
   memo focuses specifically on techniques necessary to minimize power
   consumption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-core-cellular

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-core-cellular-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/