Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:09:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous CoAP Group Communication Topics
	Author(s)       : Esko Dijk
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document contains miscellaneous text around the topic of group
   communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The
   first part contains, for reference, text that was removed from the
   Group Communication for CoAP draft.  The second part describes group
   communication and multicast functionality that may be input to future
   standardization in the CoRE WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/