Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-pcp-ddns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 02:42:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP to update dynamic DNS
	Author(s)       : Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xu Wang
	Filename        : draft-deng-pcp-ddns-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-06

Abstract:
  This document focuses on the problems encountered when using dynamic
  DNS in address sharing contexts (e.g., DS-Lite, NAT64, A+P)during
  IPv6 transition. Issues, possible solutions and preliminary
  implementation and validation of one of the solutions are documented
  in this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-pcp-ddns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-pcp-ddns-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/