Subject: I-D Action: draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 19:08:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Receiver-Driven Multicast Traffic-Engineered Label-Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Renwei Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the setup of Receiver-Driven
   Traffic-Engineered point-to-multipoint (P2MP) and multipoint-to-
   multipoint (MP2MP)Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/