Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-overlay-cp-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 20:02:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of external assistance to NVE and consideration of architecture
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-overlay-cp-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   Draft [overlay-cp] has introduced some control plan requirements and
   characteristics.  From NVE's perspective, this draft describes what
   assistance is needed to make NVE satisfy the requirements and
   characteristics introduce in [overlay-cp].  Not all of these
   assistance is necessarily achieved by an external controller.  Some
   of the assistance requirements can be regarded as a complementarity
   requirements to [overlay-cp] . while others are requirements to an
   assistance Database.  This draft also provide considerations on how
   the network virtualization architecture should be like and how these
   assistance can be fulfilled.  The target is to help the working group
   to figure out the architecture of overlay control plane, instead of
   providing solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-overlay-cp-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-overlay-cp-arch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/