Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-omnibroker-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:25:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OmniBroker Protocol
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-omnibroker-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   An Omnibroker is an agent chosen and trusted by an Internet user to
   provide information such as name and certificate status information
   that are in general trusted even if they are not trustworthy.  Rather
   than acting as a mere conduit for information provided by existing
   services, an Omnibroker is responsible for curating those sources to
   protect the user.

   The Omnibroker Protocol (OBP) provides an aggregated interface to
   trusted Internet services including DNS, OCSP and various forms of
   authentication service.  Multiple transport bindings are supported to
   permit efficient access in virtually every common deployment scenario
   and ensure access in any deployment scenario in which access is not
   being purposely denied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-omnibroker

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-omnibroker-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-omnibroker-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/