Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:31:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-TREE Support in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   The Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) has defined a rooted-multipoint
   Ethernet service known as Ethernet Tree (E-Tree). [ETREE-FRAMEWORK]
   proposes a solution framework for supporting this service in MPLS
   networks. This document discusses how those functional requirements
   can be easily met with E-VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/