Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:01:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Set Definition Algorithms Analysis
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Tetsuya Murakami
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This memo analyses the some port set definition algorithms which
   encodes port set infomation into IPv6 address so as to support
   stateless IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies, e.g. 4rd-U and MAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/