Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DTLS Encapsulation of SCTP Packets for RTCWEB
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a transport
   protocol originally defined to run on top of the network protocols
   IPv4 or IPv6.  This memo document specifies how SCTP can be used on
   top of the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.  SCTP
   over DTLS is used by the RTCWeb protocol suite for transporting non-
   media data between browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/