Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:06:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DMM Comparison Matrix
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Wen Luo
	Filename        : draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) is proposed as a way to enable
   scalable growth of mobile core networks so that network service
   providers can meet new requirements for performance and reduced
   operational expenditures.  This requires reconsideration of existing
   approaches within the IETF and elsewhere in order to determine which
   if any such approaches may be used as part of a DMM solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-dmm-matrix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-dmm-matrix-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/