Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:46:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Atom "deleted-entry" Element
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-17.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This specification adds mechanisms to the Atom Syndication Format
   which publishers of Atom Feed and Entry documents can use to
   explicitly identify Atom entries that have been removed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-17

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/