Subject: I-D Action: draft-sibold-autokey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Time Protocol: autokey Version 2 Specification
	Author(s)       : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
	Filename        : draft-sibold-autokey-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a security protocol that enables
   authenticated time synchronization using Network Time Protocol (NTP).
   Autokey Version 2 obsoletes NTP autokey protocol (RFC 5906) which
   suffers from various security vulnerabilities.  Its design considers
   the special requirements that are related to the task of precise
   timekeeping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sibold-autokey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sibold-autokey-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/