Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahrens-httpbis-digest-auth-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 05:59:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Digest Access Authentication Algorithm Update
	Author(s)       : David Ahrens
                          Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ahrens-httpbis-digest-auth-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the HTTP Digest Authentication
   mechanism to add support for the SHA1 and SHA2 digest algorithms to
   the HTTP Digest access authentication scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahrens-httpbis-digest-auth-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahrens-httpbis-digest-auth-update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/