Subject: I-D Action: draft-baryun-manet-technology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 03:12:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MANET Subnet Technologies Considerations
	Author(s)       : Abdussalam Nuri Baryun
	Filename        : draft-baryun-manet-technology-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This documents describes three subnet technologies requirements,
   and considerations. These subnets are at layer 2 of the Mobile
   Ad hoc Network (MANET) protocols, which have some implications on
   router protocols and interfaces considerations. For example Packet
   Radio subnets (PRNETs), Low power and Lossy subnets (LLNs), and
   Satellite subnets (SNETs), have different service requirements
   which needs considerations when designing MANET routing protocols.
   This document also outlines use-case of these MANET subnets, and
   requirements that may be considered in MANET routing, for the users
   and designers information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baryun-manet-technology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baryun-manet-technology-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/