Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 13:18:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Names for Device Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This memo describes a new Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   hardware device identifiers.  A general representation of device
   identity can be useful in many applications, such as in sensor data
   streams and storage, or equipment inventories.  A URN-based
   representation can be easily passed along in any application that
   needs the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/