Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-precursor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intermediate RREP for dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-precursor-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) routing protocol is intended for
   use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  AODVv2
   determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers within the network in
   an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand convergence in dynamic
   topologies.  This document specifies a simple modification to AODVv2
   (and possibly other reactive routing protocols) enabling faster
   notifications to known sources of traffic upon determination that a
   route for such traffic's destination has become invalid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-precursor

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-precursor-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/