Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-certspec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 23:56:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Certificates
	Author(s)       : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-certspec-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   Digital certificates are used in many systems and protocols to
   identify and authenticate parties.  This document describes a Uniform
   Resource Name (URN) namespace that identifies certificates.  These
   URNs can be used when certificates need to be identified by value or
   reference.  Applications can also use this specification in non-URI
   contexts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certspec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certspec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/