Subject: I-D Action: draft-suganuma-greenmib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 23:02:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Green Usage Monitoring Information Base
	Author(s)       : Takuo Suganuma
                          Naoki Nakamura
                          Satoru Izumi
                          Hiroshi Tsunoda
                          Masahiro Matsuda
                          Kohei Ohta
	Filename        : draft-suganuma-greenmib-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the GreenUsage MIB, for use with network management protocols
   in the Internet community.  In particular, the GreenUsage MIB
   can be used to monitor the power-on/power-off status of electrical
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suganuma-greenmib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suganuma-greenmib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/