Subject: I-D Action: draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:33:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management of Networks of Constrained Devices: Use Cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Mehmet Ersue
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document raises the questions on and discusses the use cases,
   requirements and the solutions required for the management of a
   network with constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ersue-constrained-mgmt-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/