Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-monitor-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 06:43:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Monitor Option for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-monitor-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines Monitor, an additional Option for the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP) especially targeted at sleepy sensors.

   The Monitor Option complements the typical Observe pattern, enabling
   the tracking of a resource hosted by a node sleeping most of the
   time, by taking care of establishing and maintaining an Observe
   relationship with the (sleepy) origin on behalf of the (sleepy)
   client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-monitor-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-monitor-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/