Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtcweb-ice-page-reload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:58:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICE negotiation when page reload in rtcweb
	Author(s)       : Shitao Li
	Filename        : draft-li-rtcweb-ice-page-reload-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   Interactivity Connectivity Establishment (ICE) has been chosen in
   rtcweb for NAT transfer.  This memo provides some analysis and
   suggestions about ICE re-negotiation when a page reload happened.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtcweb-ice-page-reload

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtcweb-ice-page-reload-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/