Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:13:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) Application-ID Profiles for Voice and Video Streams
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Subha Dhesikan
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   RFC 2872 defines an Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) object for
   application identifiers.  This document uses that App-ID and gives
   implementers specific guidelines for differing voice and video
   stream identifications to nodes along a reservation path, creating
   specific profiles for voice and video session identification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-tsvwg-rsvp-app-id-vv-profiles-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/