Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 19:37:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements of Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
	Author(s)       : Yunfei Zhang
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-07-01

Abstract:
   Peer-to-Peer (P2P for short) streaming systems show more and more
   popularity in current Internet with proprietary protocols. This
   document identifies problems of the proprietary protocols, proposes a
   Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) including tracker and peer
   signaling, and discusses the design scope, requirements and uses
   cases of PPSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/