Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-matrix-dcn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:24:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MatrixDCN: A New Network Fabric for Data Centers
	Author(s)       : Yantao Sun
                          Xiaoli Song
                          Bin Liu
                          Qiang Liu
                          Jing Cheng
	Filename        : draft-sun-matrix-dcn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces describes the requirement of today's data
   centers and a new type of network topology called MatrixDCN (matrix
   data center network).  MatrixDCN is used to deploy large scale data
   center network, which can support more than 100 thousands of servers
   in one data center without network bandwidth bottleneck.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-matrix-dcn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-matrix-dcn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/