Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:26:59 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking

    Author(s)     : D. Mohan, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk
    Pages         : 25 
    Date          : July 16, 2012 
    
This document specifies the mapping of defect states between 
     Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet 
     Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3 architecture 
     to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. It standardizes 
     the behavior of Provider Edges (PEs) with respect to Ethernet PW 
     and AC defects. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.