Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhangj-pce-multi-fiber-inter-domain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 23:00:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP extension for multi-fiber existing in inter-domain link
	Author(s)       : Jie Zhang
                          Jingjing Wang
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Shanguo Huang
                          Zhihong Wang
                          Xuping Cao
	Filename        : draft-zhangj-pce-multi-fiber-inter-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   In real networks, the link between two adjacent nodes always has
   multi-fibers.  The condition above happens more frequently especially
   for the gateway nodes in the multi-domain network.  Moreover, the
   number of links between two adjacent domains is always more than one.
   From the view of parent PCE, the two conditions above will be
   regarded as the problem of multi-fiber between adjacent nodes.
   However, most route computing algorithms always can not solve the
   problem of multi-fiber between adjacent nodes.  As a result, parent
   PCE will not compute the route sequence with specific fibers.  It
   brings distress and problems when parent PCE computing the loose
   route sequence.

   In order to solve the problems existing in real networks, an
   efficient solution will be proposed for parent PCE facing the multi-
   fiber between adjacent nodes.  Some interface and structure will be
   expanded in this proposal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhangj-pce-multi-fiber-inter-domain

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhangj-pce-multi-fiber-inter-domain-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/