Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Tunnel Address Prefix Attribute and Tunnel Address Prefix Extended Community
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Kai Lee
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a new BGP attribute referred to as Tunnel
   Address Prefix Attribute and a new BGP address specific extended
   community referred to as Tunnel Address Prefix Extended Community,
   both of which are intended for facilitating the load-balancing of
   IP/GRE tunneled traffic (e.g., L3VPN-over-GRE traffic) in the core
   of IP-enabled Packet Switch Networks (PSN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-tunnel-address-prefix-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/