Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 00:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Aggregation for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Arno Wagner
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2012-07-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a common implementation-independent basis for
   the interoperable application of the IP Flow Information Export
   (IPFIX) Protocol to the handling of Aggregated Flows, which are IPFIX
   Flow representing packets from multiple Original Flows sharing some
   set of common properties.  It does this through a detailed
   terminology and a descriptive Intermediate Aggregation Process
   architecture, including a specification of methods for Original Flow
   counting and counter distribution across intervals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-a9n-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/