Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:16:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A New HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
	Author(s)       : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code for use when resource access is denied due to
   legal demands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/