Subject: I-D Action: draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:20:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP Attribute in ERO
	Author(s)       : Cyril Margaria
                          Dirk Schroetter
                          Giovanni Martinelli
                          Steve Balls
                          Ben Wright
	Filename        : draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   LSP attributes can be specified or recorded for whole path, but they
   cannot be targeted to a specific hop.  This document proposes
   alternative ways to extend the semantic for RSVP ERO object to target
   LSP attributes to a specific hop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-margaria-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ero-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/