Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-paws-secutity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:03:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space database: security considerations
	Author(s)       : Yizhuang Wu
                          Yang Cui
	Filename        : draft-wu-paws-secutity-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   PAWS is an access protocol between the Master device and the White
   Space(WS) Database.  Master Devices connect to the white space
   database directly using WS interface,but only authorized devices can
   get the service from database.If an attacker can have full access to
   the network medium between the master device and the database, the
   attacker may deploy varieties of attacks on the network if there is
   lack of security mechanism.

   The present document describes the security threats to the current
   framework of PAWS, and meanwhile proposes the corresponding
   countermeasures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-paws-secutity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-paws-secutity-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/