Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Keep-Alive Header
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Greg Wilkins
	Filename        : draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   A Keep-Alive header is defined for HTTP.  This hop-by-hop header
   informs hosts about connection management policies.  A parameters is
   defined for idle connection timeout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-hybi-http-timeout-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/