Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-lisp-layer2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:58:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 2 (L2) LISP Encapsulation Format
	Author(s)       : Michael Smith
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-smith-lisp-layer2-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes an encapsulation method for carrying Ethernet and
   IEEE 802 media access control (MAC) frames within the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-lisp-layer2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-lisp-layer2-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-lisp-layer2-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/