Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-atoca-meta-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:44:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alert Metadata Protocol (AMP)
	Author(s)       : Matt Lepinski
                          Karen Seo
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-atoca-meta-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of mechanisms that devices on an IP
   network can use to discover an alert metadata server able to provide
   information about local emergency alert services.  Additionally, this
   document provides a protocol that devices on an IP network can use to
   retrieve local information from an alert metadata server about
   sources of emergency alerts and register contact information for
   receipt of alerts.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-atoca-meta

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-atoca-meta-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-atoca-meta-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/