Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:09:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Client Link-layer Address Option in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Gaurav Halwasia
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Wojciech Dec
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and mechanism that is to be used
   for encoding client link-layer address in DHCPv6 messages by defining
   a new DHCPv6 Client Link-layer Address option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-client-link-layer-addr-opt-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/