Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-tp-cv-adv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VCCV MPLS-TP Connectivity Verification (CV) Capability Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-tp-cv-adv-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies how use of proactive Connectivity
   Verification, Continuity Check, and Remote Defect Indication for the
   MPLS Transport Profile [RFC6428] affects operation and management
   function election for PW VCCV [RFC5085], [RFC5885].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-tp-cv-adv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-tp-cv-adv-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-tp-cv-adv-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/