Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-web-index-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 22:49:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The .well-known/index Mechanism
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-web-index-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This memo describes an alternative approach to the Web Resource
   discovery mechanisms described within the
   draft-jones-simple-web-discovery and draft-jones-appsawg-webfinger
   Internet Drafts.  It is the intention of this document to provide an
   alternative point of view intended to add to the overall discussion
   and evolution of a functional, usable, simple discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-web-index

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-web-index-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/