Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 15:23:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Systems Export of Application Information in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Paul Aitken
                          Nir Ben-Dvora
	Filename        : draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
        This document specifies an Cisco Systems extension to the
        IPFIX information model specified in [RFC5102] to export
        application information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-export-application-info-in-ipfix-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/