Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 02:10:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Analysis of OSPF Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document analyzes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 according to the guidelines
   set forth in section 4.2 of RFC6518.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-ospf-analysis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/