Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:23:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) LSP Route Diversity using Exclude Routes
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Matt Hartley
                          Ori Gerstel
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   [RFC4874] specifies methods by which route exclusions may be
   communicated during RSVP-TE signaling in networks where precise
   explicit paths are not computed by the LSP ingress node. This
   document specifies signaling for additional route exclusions based
   on LSPs currently existing or expected to exist within the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-ccamp-xro-lsp-subobject-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/