Subject: I-D Action: draft-kondreddy-pce-frr-boundary-node-app-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:37:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Path Computation Element (PCE) for Fast Reroute (FRR) Boundary Node protection.
	Author(s)       : Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-kondreddy-pce-frr-boundary-node-app-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Path computation element (PCE) can be used to compute a label
   switched path that spans across multiple domains.  This document
   explain the mechanism of Fast Re-Route (FRR) where a point of local
   repair (PLR) needs to find the appropriate merge point (MP) to do
   bypass path computation using PCE.  In case of boundary node
   protection when PCE confidentiality (path key) is enabled, new
   mechanisms are suggested in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kondreddy-pce-frr-boundary-node-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kondreddy-pce-frr-boundary-node-app-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/