Subject: I-D Action: draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 23:31:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Words of Conditional Language of Requirements Levels
	Author(s)       : Abdussalam Nuri Baryun
	Filename        : draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   In many standards track documents conditional words are used to
   signify the requirements in the specification. These words are
   prefered to be capitalized. This document defines these conditional
   words as they should be interpreted in IETF documents. Authors who
   follow these guidelines should incorporate this phrase near the
   beginning of their document. The additional key words to words
   described in RFC2119 are; "IF, THEN", "ELSE IF", "ELSE".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baryun-rfc2119-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baryun-rfc2119-update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/