Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-icmp-vnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:02:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Extensions for Virtual Network
	Author(s)       : Derek Yeung
	Filename        : draft-yeung-icmp-vnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to ICMP that allow virtual
   network information to be included in an ICMP packet.  These
   extensions can be used to facilitate troubleshooting network problems
   within a virtual network or across multiple virtual networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeung-icmp-vnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-icmp-vnet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/