Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-trill-traffic-engineering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 19:00:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trill Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Fangwei Hu
                          Jacni Qin
                          Huawei technology
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-hu-trill-traffic-engineering-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the control plane procedures to support
   Traffic Engineering (TE) in the TRILL protocol.  Traffic Engineering
   permits management configuration of the path followed by certain
   unicast frames in a TRILL campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-trill-traffic-engineering

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-trill-traffic-engineering-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-trill-traffic-engineering-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/