Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:12:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experiences from Cross-Area Work at the IETF
	Author(s)       : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the reasons for IETF work on topics that cross
   area boundaries.  Such cross-area work presents challenges for the
   organization of the IETF as well as on how interested parties can
   participate the work.  The memo also provides some suggestions on
   managing these challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-iesg-crossarea-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/