Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-nvo3-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 09:37:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 3 Addressing Considerations for Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-nvo3-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses network layer addressing issues for virtual
   network overlays in large scale data centres hosting many virtual
   servers for multiple customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-nvo3-addressing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-nvo3-addressing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/