Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-virtual-subnet-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 20:56:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A Host Route based Subnet Extension Solution
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a host route based subnet extension solution
   referred to as Virtual Subnet, which mainly reuses existing BGP/MPLS
   IP VPN [RFC4364] and ARP proxy [RFC925][RFC1027] technologies.
   Virtual Subnet provides a scalable approach for interconnecting
   geographically dispersed cloud data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-virtual-subnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-virtual-subnet-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/