Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 07:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WSON Optical Interface Class
	Author(s)       : Giovanni Martinelli
                          Gabriele M Galimberti
                          Lyndon Ong
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Current work on wavelength switched optical network includes several
   considerations regarding the interface signal compatibility.  In
   particular ingress and egress optical interfaces will require a check
   on several optical parameters to assess if the signal generated by
   the ingress interface can be compatible with the receiving interface.
   Current solution available encode all parameters in WSON protocol
   extensions while in this draft will propose an alternative method to
   keep into account the signal compatibility issue at protocol level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/