Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-core-pd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:18:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP-COAP Proxy Discovery using Link-format
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Yuanchen Ma
                          Hui Deng
                          Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-cao-core-pd-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem of HTTP-COAP proxy discovery and
   proposes a method of using Link-format to do the job.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-core-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-core-pd-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cao-core-pd-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/