Subject: I-D Action: draft-hotz-kx509-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 21:20:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : KX509 Kerberized Certificate Issuance Protocol in Use in 2012
	Author(s)       : Henry B. Hotz
                          Russ Allbery
	Filename        : draft-hotz-kx509-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol, called kx509, for using Kerberos
   tickets to acquire X.509 certificates.  These certificates may be
   used for many of the same purposes as X.509 certificates acquired by
   other means, but if a Kerberos infrastructure already exists then the
   overhead of using kx509 may be much less.

   While not standardized, this protocol is already in use at several
   large organizations, and certificates issued with this protocol are
   recognized by the International Grid Trust Federation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hotz-kx509

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hotz-kx509-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hotz-kx509-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/