Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:09:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Path IP Security
	Author(s)       : Xiangyang Zhang
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document presents one approach to enhance data protection when
   transmitting IPsec datagrams across the insecure networks. The method
   affords the stronger protection to the traffic by splitting it among
   a set of sub-tunnels.  All the Security Associations (SAs) are set up
   independently for all sub-tunnels.  Both the sending and receiving
   entity combine all the sub-tunnels to one clustered tunnel.  As
   different sub-tunnel uses different crypto key materials and
   processing parameters, it may achieve the stronger protection of the
   traffic across the insecure networks.  In addition, it could possibly
   bring more benefits in terms of the network control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/