Subject: I-D Action: draft-goix-appsawg-enum-sn-service-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:42:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ENUM Service Registration for Social Networking (SN) Services
	Author(s)       : Laurent-Walter Goix
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-goix-appsawg-enum-sn-service-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document registers a Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
   Social Networking (SN).  Specifically, this document focuses on
   provisioning 'acct:' URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) in ENUM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goix-appsawg-enum-sn-service

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goix-appsawg-enum-sn-service-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-goix-appsawg-enum-sn-service-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/