Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-est-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Enrollment over Secure Transport
	Author(s)       : Max Pritikin
                          Peter E. Yee
                          Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-est-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document profiles certificate enrollment for clients using
   Certificate Management over CMS (CMC) messages over a secure
   transport.  This profile, called Enrollment over Secure Transport
   (EST), describes a simple yet functional certificate management
   protocol targeting simple Public Key Infrastructure clients that need
   to acquire client certificate(s) and associated Certification
   Authority (CA) certificate(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-est

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pkix-est-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-est-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/