Subject: I-D Action: draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPFIX Information Elements for RTP Flow Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : Aamer Akhter
                          Hendrik Scholz
	Filename        : draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   There is a need to be able to quantify and report the performance of
   RTP based applications.  This performance data provides information
   essential in validating service level agreements, fault isolation as
   well as early warnings of greater problems.  This document describes
   IPFIX Information Elements related to RTP performance measurement of
   network based applications.  In addition, to the performance
   information several non-metric information elements are also included
   to provide greater context to the reports.  The measurements use
   audio/video applications as a base but are not restricted to these
   class of applications.  These new IPFIX Information Elements can
   describe the entire duration of an RTP stream or a smaller time slice
   of it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akhter-opsawg-perfmon-ipfix-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/