Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCE communication protocol (PCEP) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : A S Kiran Koushik
                          Stephan Emile
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Daniel King
                          Jonathan Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
   modeling of Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
   for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path
   Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/