Subject: I-D Action: draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-tool-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:15:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Feature Analysis Tool for stateless IPv4/IPv6 (MAP-T, MAP-E, 4rd)
	Author(s)       : Remi Despres
	Filename        : draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-tool-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a discussion tool for the Softwire meeting at
   IETF 84 in Vancouver.

   Significant differentiating features between the MAP approach
   (proposed standards MAP-T and MAP-E) and the unified approach
   (proposed standard 4rd) are presented in tabular format.

   Its purpose is to facilitate decision making, and is therefore
   temporary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-tool

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-tool-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-despres-softwire-stateless-analysis-tool-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/