Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonvick-private-tax-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:18:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Taxonomy on Private Use Fields in Protocols
	Author(s)       : Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-lonvick-private-tax-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document attempts to provide some clarification for the way that
   private use fields have been used in protocols developed in the IETF.
   It is strictly a taxonomy of what has been published and offers a
   minimal amount of advice about how to design or use private use
   options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lonvick-private-tax

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lonvick-private-tax-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/