Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:10:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight 4over6: An Extension to the DS-Lite Architecture
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tina Tsou
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to DS-Lite called Lightweight
   4over6.  This mechanism moves the translation function from the
   tunnel concentrator (AFTR) to initiators (B4s), and hence reduces the
   mapping scale on the concentrator to a per-subscriber level.  To
   delegate the NAPT function to the initiators, port-restricted IPv4
   addresses are allocated to the initiators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/