Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:09:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using BGP for routing in large-scale data centers
	Author(s)       : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ariff Premji
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Some service providers build and operate data centers at the size
   exceeding 100,000 servers.  In this document, those data-centers are
   referred to as "large-scale" to differentiate them from more common
   smaller infrastructures.  The data centers of that scale have unique
   set of network design requirement, with primary focus on operational
   simplicity and stability.

   This document attempts to summarize the authors' experiences in
   designing and supporting large data centers, using BGP as the only
   control-plane protocol.  The intent is to describe a proven and
   stable routing design that could be leveraged by others in the
   industry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/