Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedyk-ccamp-l1vpn-extnd-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:49:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 1 VPN Enhanced Mode - Overlay Extension Service Model
	Author(s)       : Don Fedyk
                          Dieter Beller
                          Lieven Levrau
	Filename        : draft-fedyk-ccamp-l1vpn-extnd-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document builds on the L1VPN framework [RFC4847] to extend the
   L1VPN from the basic mode to the enhanced mode by including
   additional constraints, focusing upon the overlay extension service
   model. Route Diversity for customer LSPs are common requirement
   applicable to L1VPNs. This document describes L1VPN compatible
   mechanisms to achieve diversity for sets of customer LSPs. The
   extended overlay service model can support other extensions for L1VPN
   signaling, for example, those related to latency requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedyk-ccamp-l1vpn-extnd-overlay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedyk-ccamp-l1vpn-extnd-overlay-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/