Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:25:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : POP3 Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
                          Chris Newman
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   This specification extends the Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3)
   to support UTF-8 encoded international string in user names,
   passwords, mail addresses, message headers, and protocol-level
   textual strings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/