Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:57:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 class based prefix
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Sindhura Bandi
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Hui Deng
                          Laurent Thiebaut
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 defines class based allocation of IA_NA and IA_TA IPv6
   addresses.  This document extends DHCPv6 prefix delegation with class
   based prefix allocation.  It defines a new usage class option to
   classify a prefix.  It defines the behavior of a DHCPv6 client
   requesting a prefix to include the class of the prefix to be
   allocated and the DHCPv6 server behavior to select and offer a prefix
   from a given class.  It discusses how IA_NA can be requested and
   assigned from a specific usage class.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/