Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:49:20 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : MPLS PIM Inter-working
    Author(s)     : B. Tao
    Filename      : draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking
    Pages         : 21 
    Date          : July 10, 2012 
    
This document describes a framework for the inter-working between
   Protocol Independent Multicast [PIM] and a leaf-driven P2MP tunnel
   signaling protocol such as [mRSVP-TE] or [mLDP] so that multiple PIM
   sites around an MPLS network can form a single PIM domain without
   compromising PIM&#39;s features, scalability, and performance.  

   In this document, PIM modes PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, and PIM-BIDIR are
   considered.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.