Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:11:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : DS-Lite Management Information Base (MIB)
    Author(s)     : Y. Fu, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib
    Pages         : 30 
    Date          : July 16, 2012 
    
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
using with network management protocols in the Internet community. In
particular, it defines managed objects for DS-Lite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.