Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 05:23:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol for Enhanced Errors and Notifications
	Author(s)       : Helia Pouyllau
                          Remi Theillaud
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines new error and notification TLVs for the PCE
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) [RFC5440].  It identifies the possible
   PCEP behaviors in case of error or notification.  Thus, this draft
   defines types of errors and notifications and how they are disclosed
   to other PCEs in order to support predefined PCEP behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-enhanced-errors-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/