Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:07:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi layer implications in GMPLS controlled networks
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Francesco Fondelli
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Dimitri Papadimitriou
	Filename        : draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements and uses cases for the extension
   of the OTN MLN work to MRNs.  It also provides an evaluation of
   already existing solutions againts new requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/