Subject: I-D Action: draft-romanow-clue-call-flow-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:00:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Call Flow for CLUE
	Author(s)       : Robert Hansen
                          Arun Krishna
                          Allyn Romanow
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-call-flow-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   This draft shows the CLUE call flow demonstrating the use of CLUE in
   SIP.  It also provides information about the message and syntax for
   CLUE transport establishment and other extensions in SDP.  In CLUE
   participants act as both providers and consumers.  The draft includes
   a detailed example of a typical use case which includes both static
   and switched captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romanow-clue-call-flow

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romanow-clue-call-flow-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-romanow-clue-call-flow-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/