Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:37:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practices for scaling arp-nd for Large Data Centers
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   This draft is intended to document some simple well established
   practices which can scale ARP/ND in data center environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/