Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-oggopus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:40:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
                          Ron Lee
                          Ralph Giles
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-oggopus-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
   speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
   to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.  Ogg encapsulation provides
   Opus with a long-term storage format supporting all of the essential
   features, including metadata, fast and accurate seeking, corruption
   detection, recapture after errors, low overhead, and the ability to
   multiplex Opus with other codecs (including video) with minimal
   buffering.  It also provides a live streamable format, capable of
   delivery over a reliable stream-oriented transport, without requiring
   all the data, or even the total length of the data, up-front, in a
   form that is identical to the on-disk storage format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-oggopus

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-oggopus-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-terriberry-oggopus-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/