Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-seal-48.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-48.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   For the purpose of this document, a subnetwork is defined as a
   virtual topology configured over a connected IP network routing
   region and bounded by encapsulating border nodes.  These virtual
   topologies are manifested by tunnels that may span multiple IP and/or
   sub-IP layer forwarding hops, and can introduce failure modes due to
   packet duplication, packet reordering, source address spoofing and
   traversal of links with diverse Maximum Transmission Units (MTUs).
   This document specifies a Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation
   Layer (SEAL) that addresses these issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-seal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-seal-48

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-seal-48

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/