Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:04:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parameter Provisioning with non-DHCP-PD in Carrier-side Stateless Solution
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The deployment of carrier-side stateless solution requires some
   particular considerations in mobile network contexts.  The widely
   existed legacy network restricts the development of IP address
   provisioning based on DHCP-PD.  The memo provided several potential
   approaches to facilitate the issues and provide the possibilities
   leveraging 3GPP mechanism.  The stateless algorithm is required to be
   updated depending to the preferred solution accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-softwire-ce-non-pd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/