Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:33:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Fast Macro Mobility Handovers in HMIPv6
    Author(s)     : Y. Mun, et al
    Filename      : draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : July 11, 2012 
    
In Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (HMIPv6), a mobile node (MN) moving from 
   one MAP domain to another can experience both long handover latency 
   and packet loss due to the distance between the two MAPs. To solve 
   the problems, this document describes two fast handover schemes that 
   support fast macro mobility handover. These fast handover schemes can
   reduce both the handover latency and the pakcet loss. The schemes 
   described in this document adopt the fast handover of FMIPv6 protocol 
   to the edge access routers in MAP domains. The schemes support two 
   fast handover modes for macro mobility handover in HMIPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mun-mipshop-fhmacro-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.