Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 04:09:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Guang Yao
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-13.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
   DHCPv4/DHCPv6 assigned source IP address and a binding anchor on SAVI
   (Source Address Validation Improvements) device.  The bindings can be
   used to filter packets generated on the local link with forged source
   IP address in DHCP scenario.  This mechanism is proposed as a
   complement of ingress filtering to provide finer granularity source
   IP address validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-13

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/