Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-greennet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 00:07:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power-aware Routing and Traffic Engineering: Requirements, Approaches, and Issues
	Author(s)       : Beichuan Zhang
                          Junxiao Shi
                          Jie Dong
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-greennet-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Energy consumption of network infrastructures is rising fast.  There
   are emerging needs for power-aware routing and traffic engineering,
   which adjust routing paths to help reduce power consumption network-
   wide.  This document gives a high-level analysis on the basic
   requirements, approaches, and potential issues in power-aware routing
   and traffic engineering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-greennet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-greennet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/