Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:10:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Store, Carry and Forward Testing Requirements
	Author(s)       : William Ivancic
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Dennis C. Iannicca
                          Joseph A. Ishac
	Filename        : draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines and requirements for testing Store,
   Carry and Forward (SCF) systems and protocols.

   The Testing Requirements document is one of three that fully describe
   the SCF system.  The other two are the SCF Problem Statement and the
   SCF Requirements and Expectations document.

   This document -00 is currently just an Skeletal Outline published so
   the other two SCF documents can reference it.  The skeleton will be
   filled in within the next month.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/