Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 02:04:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
	Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Anurag Bhargava
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to the Generic Aggregated RSVP
   [RFC4860] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
   Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
   Congestion Notification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/