Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeh-radext-ext-dual-stack-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 01:38:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extension for Dual Stack Access
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
	Filename        : draft-yeh-radext-ext-dual-stack-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the additional RADIUS attribute for IPv4 and
   IPv6 dual stack access, which are used in the AAA processes for NAS
   to employ the right mechanism and to allocate the proper
   configuration or resources for the users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeh-radext-ext-dual-stack-access

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeh-radext-ext-dual-stack-access-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/