Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:10:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunneling of SMTP Message Transfer Priorities
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   This memo defines a mechanism for tunneling of SMTP (Simple Mail
   Transfer Protocol) Message Transfer Priority values through MTAs
   (Message Transfer Agents) that don't support the MT-PRIORITY SMTP
   extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-tunneling-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/