Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 06:12:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Standard Representation Of Domain Sequence
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
   identified as a key requirement for P2P and P2MP scenarios.  In this
   context, a domain is a collection of network elements within a common
   sphere of address management or path computational responsibility
   such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems.  This document
   specifies a standard representation and encoding of a domain
   sequence, which is defined as an ordered sequence of domains
   traversed to reach the destination domain.  This document also
   defines new sub-objects to be used to encode domain identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/