Subject: I-D Action: draft-janog-softwire-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 report
	Author(s)       : Shishio Tsuchiya
                          Shuichi Ohkubo
                          Yuya Kawakami
	Filename        : draft-janog-softwire-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel such as MAP(Mapping of Address and
   Port)/4rd(IPv4 Residual Deployment) designs to support IPv4 over IPv6
   island and resolve IPv4 shortage problem by Address and Port Mapping
   technique.  This document describes supported vendor's
   implementation, ipv4 functionality over IPv6 and interoperability
   report.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-janog-softwire-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-janog-softwire-report-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/