Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 00:06:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routes Optimization for Multicast Sender in Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain
	Author(s)       : Juan Liu
                          Wen Luo
                          Wei Yan
	Filename        : draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, MULTIMOB WG has issued
   several proposals including the base solution, dedicated schemes and
   direct routing which requires all communications to go through the
   local mobility anchor(LMA), the dedicated server and the native
   multicasting infrastructure, respectively.  As this can be
   suboptimal, this document describes multicast routes optimazition
   mechanisms for multicast sender.  Multicast sender attached to the
   same or different mobile access gateways(MAG) with multicast listener
   sends multicast data via the tunnel between the gateways without any
   dedicated devices or dependence of the native multicasting
   infrastructure.  The MAG and the LMA are the mobility entities
   defined in the PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-multimob-pmipv6-multicast-ro-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/