Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 15:53:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies Internet Assigned Number Authority (IANA)
   parameter assignment considerations for the allocation of Domain Name
   System (DNS) resource record types, CLASSes, operation codes, error
   codes, DNS protocol message header bits, and AFSDB resource record
   subtypes.  It obsoletes RFC 6195 and updates RFCs 1183, 2845, 2930,
   and 3597.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc6195bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/