Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:30:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Managed Objects for Carrier Grade NAT (CGN)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   that may be used for monitoring of a device capable of Carrier Grade
   NAT function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-sunset4-cgn-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/