Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-cdni-metadata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:25:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Metadata Interface
	Author(s)       : Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ma-cdni-metadata-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Content publishers (CPs) often use multiple Content Delivery Networks
   (CDNs) to deliver content to consumers.  Though existing interactions
   between CPs and individual CDNs are beyond the scope of CDN
   interconnection (CDNI), it is important to understand the management
   capabilities and features available with existing non-interconnected
   multi-CDN deployments.  Before migrating to CDNI, CPs must first
   assess the suitability of CDNI as a replacement for their existing
   non-interconnected multi-CDN deployments.  CDN feature configuration
   and capability advertisement and enforcement is likely to occur
   through the CDNI metadata interface (MI).  This document describes an
   approach to implementing the CDNI MI through the use of an extensible
   metadata model and a light-weight HTTP-based API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-cdni-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-cdni-metadata-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-cdni-metadata-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/