Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapmove-command-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:24:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP MOVE extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The IMAP Move Extension
	Author(s)       : Arnt Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapmove-command-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   The MOVE extension provides commands to move one or more messages
   from the selected mailbox to a named mailbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapmove-command

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapmove-command-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapmove-command-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/