Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:52:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 5: Range Requests
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Yves Lafon
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines range requests and the rules for
   constructing and combining responses to those requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/