Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:56:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
	Author(s)       : Dick Hardt
                          David Recordon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-30.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 authorization framework enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to an HTTP service, either on
   behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval interaction
   between the resource owner and the HTTP service, or by allowing the
   third-party application to obtain access on its own behalf.  This
   specification replaces and obsoletes the OAuth 1.0 protocol described
   in RFC 5849.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-30

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-30

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/