Subject: I-D Action: draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:55:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Static pseudowire configuration checking using Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Advertisement Protocol
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Ran Chen
                          Sami Boutros
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This draft defines a method to verify the configuration parameters of
   static pseudowires (PW).  Since a static PW can be independently
   provisioned at each end of the PW there is a potential for a
   configuration parameter mismatch and this can result in the PW not
   being operational.  The procedures in this draft intend to solve this
   problem and simplify the provisioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/