Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Multicast Use Case Analysis for PMIPv6.based Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Sergio Figueiredo
                          Seil Jeon
                          Rui L. Aguiar
	Filename        : draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Mobile networks are changing towards distributed mobility management,
   tackling inefficiencies in network management and packet routing.
   Identifying IP multicast use cases applicable into DMM would be
   meaningful before exploring solution spaces. This document describes
   use cases when IP multicast is applied on DMM environment using Base
   Solution approach specified in [RFC6224], and presents issues for
   each use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sfigueiredo-multimob-use-case-dmm-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/