Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:44:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis and recommendation for the ULA usage
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases where ULA address may be
   beneficially used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/