Subject: I-D Action: draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 02:03:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISP Shared Address
	Author(s)       : Ikuhei Yamagata
                          Shin Miyakawa
                          Akira Nakagawa
                          Jiro Yamaguchi
                          Hiroyuki Ashida
	Filename        : draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines IPv4 ISP Shared Address to be jointly used
   among Internet Service Providers (ISPs).  This space is intended to
   be used in NAT444 model which is used during the transition period to
   IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-08

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/