Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Details of Problems to Machines in HTTP
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This specification proposes a "Problem Detail" as an extensible way
   to carry machine-readable details of HTTP errors in a response, to
   avoid the need to invent new response formats for non-human
   consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-problem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/