Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:03:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCMTF)
	Author(s)       : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Fernando Pascual Blanco
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to improve the bandwidth utilization
   of network paths that carry multiple streams in parallel between two
   endpoints, as in voice trunking.  The method combines standard
   protocols that provide compression, multiplexing, and tunneling over
   a network path for the purpose of reducing the bandwidth used when
   multiple streams are carried over that path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/