Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:54:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update to RFC 3777 to Clarify Nominating Committee Eligibility of IETF Leadership
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   RFC 3777 specifies that "sitting members" of the IAB and IESG "may
   not volunteer to serve on the nominating commitee".  Since that
   document was written the IAOC was formed, and that body is not
   covered by RFC 3777.  There is also uncertainty about whether ex-
   officio members and liaisons are included as "sitting members".  This
   document clarifies those situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/