Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-caa-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:18:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DNS Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) Resource Record
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-caa-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS Resource Record
   allows a DNS domain name holder to specify one or more Certification
   Authorities (CAs) authorized to issue certificates for that domain.
   CAA resource records allow a public Certification Authority to
   implement additional controls to reduce the risk of unintended
   certificate mis-issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-caa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pkix-caa-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-caa-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/