Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-nvo3-lan-extension-path-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 02:42:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Optimization for LAN Extension
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Kai Lee
	Filename        : draft-xu-nvo3-lan-extension-path-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes path optimization issues caused by LAN
   extension across geographically dispersed data centers. In addition,
   this document also describes requirements for possible solutions to
   these issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-nvo3-lan-extension-path-optimization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-nvo3-lan-extension-path-optimization-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/