Subject: I-D Action: draft-khan-object-naming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:56:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Object Naming Framework for the Future Internet
	Author(s)       : Imran Khan
                          Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Noel Crespi
	Filename        : draft-khan-object-naming-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document explains the concept of object to object communications
   and describes object identification for the Future Internet. In order
   to develop protocols for object to object communications, this
   document provides the naming architecture according to mapping
   relationships between host and object(s). In addition, considerations
   of protocols for naming object are specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khan-object-naming

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khan-object-naming-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/