Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:36:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Context Resolution
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
                          Matt Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Emergency calling works best when precise location is available for
   emergency call routing.  However, there are situations in which a
   location provider is unable or unwilling to provide precise location,
   yet still wishes to enable subscribers to make emergency calls.  This
   document describes the level of location accuracy that providers must
   provide to enable emergency call routing.  In addition, we describe
   additional rules for networks and endpoints to enable emergency
   calling by endpoints that do not have access to precise location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-rough-loc-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/