Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:48:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight 4over6 Port-set Allocation: Using PCP To Coordinate Between the CGN and Home Gateway
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xiaohong Deng
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the base PCP.  New OpCode and
   Options are defined to enhance PCP with the ability to reserve port
   sets for internal hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/