Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 19:52:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateless automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T)
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This document provide IPv6 transition scenario using Stateless
   Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology
   (SA46T) and applicability of SA46T. SA46T is just one of automatic
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation technology, so there are several usage
   with SA46T. This document shows such possible applicability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-applicability-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/