Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:15:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) with Optical Impairments Validation.
	Author(s)       : Giovanni Martinelli
                          Moustafa Kattan
                          Gabriele M. Galimberti
                          Andrea Zanardi
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the Information Model to support Impairment-
   Aware (IA) Routing an Wavelength Assignment (RWA) function.  This
   operation might be required in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
   (WSON) that already support RWA and the Information model defined
   here goes in addition and it is fully compatible with the already
   defined information model for WSON.

   This information model shall support all control plane architectural
   options defined for WSON with impairment validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/