Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:59:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Policy Framework using EAP
	Author(s)       : Stephen McCann
                          Mike Montemurro
	Filename        : draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for implementing a session policy
   channel using EAP. It defines a standard mechanism by which a mobile
   device can conduct a session policy exchange with a policy network
   component, using EAP as a lower layer protocol, to obtain session
   policies. EAP Re-authentication Protocol is suggested as a mechanism
   to allow asynchronous use of SIP at upper layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mccann-session-policy-framework-using-eap-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/