Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 02:30:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for DS-Lite Multicast
	Author(s)       : Jie Hu
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   DS-Lite Multicast [I-D.ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast] is a solution
   to offer multicast service on DS-lite circumstance.  DS-Lite
   Multicast requires pre-configuration of the IPv4-embedded IPv6
   prefixes information on the multicast Basic Bridging BroadBand (mB4)
   element and multicast Address Family Translation Router(mAFTR).  This
   document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
   (RADIUS) attribute to carry the DS-Lite multicast prefixes
   information; the RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_PREFIX64 option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/