Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:28:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender Media Control based on Local Status Detection
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Jin Peng
	Filename        : draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
       This document proposes to add sender media control based on local
       status detection by the browser, to further reduce multiparty video
       conferencing's media bandwidth consumption with SVC cdoec for RTCWEB
       use-cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/