Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-codtls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security in Constrained Environments
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
                          Olaf Bergmann
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-codtls-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This draft considers some obstacles in implementing Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) in constrained environments, and
   presents some ideas for a constrained version of DTLS that is
   friendly to constrained nodes and networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-codtls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-codtls-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-codtls-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/