Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:50:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 3: Message Payload and Content Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Yves Lafon
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-20.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This part is now obsolete.  Please see HTTPbis, Part 2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-20

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/