Subject: I-D Action: draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:27:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Overlay Control Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : Lawrence Kreeger
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
                          Murari Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The document Overlays for Network Virtualization problem statement
   document discusses the needs for network virtualization using overlay
   networks in highly virtualized data centers.  The problem statement
   outlines a need for control protocols to facilitate running these
   overlay networks.  This document outlines the high level requirements
   to be fulfilled by the control protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/