Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:32:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 over ATM Interworking Function
	Author(s)       : Jiexin Zhang
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will Liu
                          Jianping Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an interworking function between IPv6 over
   ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) and IPv6 over Ethernet.  The
   interworking function enables the communication between ATM and
   Ethernet by maintaining the multiple states of both of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-v6ops-ipv6oa-iwf-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/