Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:21:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-requirements-07.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for standards specifications for
   energy management.  The requirements defined in this document concern
   monitoring functions as well as control functions.  In detail, the
   focus of the requirements is on the following features:
   identification of powered entities, monitoring of their Power State,
   power inlets, power outlets, actual power, power properties, received
   energy, provided energy, and contained batteries.  Further
   requirements are included to enable control of powered entities'
   power supply and Power State.  This document does not specify the
   features that must be implemented by compliant implementations but
   rather features that must be supported by standards for energy
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-07

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/