Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-energy-efficient-internet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:50:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Towards an Energy-Efficient Internet
	Author(s)       : Rolf Winter
                          Sangjin Jeong
                          JinHyeock Choi
	Filename        : draft-winter-energy-efficient-internet-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Climate change and cost drives all sectors of industry and society as
   a whole towards more energy-efficient technology, products and life
   styles.  The collection of Internet infrastructure and the attached
   devices are a large user of electrical energy and therefore of course
   are no exception regarding this trend.  This memo attempts to
   identify obstacles and more importantly technology options for an
   energy-efficient Internet with a focus on the protocols that are the
   product of the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-energy-efficient-internet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-energy-efficient-internet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/