Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:20:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using BGP for routing in large-scale data centers
	Author(s)       : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ariff Premji
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   Some service providers build and operate data centers that support
   over 100,000 servers.  In this document, such data-centers are
   referred to as "large-scale" data centers to differentiate them the
   from more common smaller infrastructures.  The data centers of this
   scale have a unique set of network requirements, with emphasis on
   operational simplicity and network stability.

   This document attempts to summarize the authors' experiences in
   designing and supporting large data centers, using BGP as the only
   control-plane protocol.  The intent here is to describe a proven and
   stable routing design that could be leveraged by others in the
   industry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/