Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:44:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Operation on Shared Links
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) operation on
   shared links such as IEEE 802.11.  Two solutions of providing point-
   to-point link operation on the shared links are compared.  Advantages
   and disadvantages of each solution are identified.  Issues related to
   the placement of Mobile Access Gateway (MAG) in fixed broadband
   network are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-netext-pmipv6-shared-link-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/