Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 05:37:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Elements for device location in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Olivier Festor
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Information Elements for IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) protocol to represent location information
   of any device (mobile or not) acting as an IPFIX flow exporter. The
   specified Information Elements support geodetic and civic location
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/