Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Resource Records for ILNP
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This note describes additional optional Resource Records for use
   with the Domain Name System (DNS).  These optional resource
   records are for use with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol
   (ILNP).  This document is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-dns-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/