Subject: I-D Action: draft-probasco-paws-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:58:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space database: Discovery
	Author(s)       : Scott Probasco
                          Basavaraj Patil
	Filename        : draft-probasco-paws-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   A white space master device needs to query a white space database and
   obtain information about available spectrum/channels prior to
   operation.  White space databases which contain information about
   available spectrum/channels are associated with a regulatory domain.
   A white space master device needs to discover the relevant white
   space database(s) given its current location and in which regulatory
   domain that it is operating.  The white space database discovery is
   the preliminary step that a white space master device has to perform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-probasco-paws-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-probasco-paws-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/