Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:10:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for GMPLS control of Spectrum Switched Optical Networks (SSONs)
	Author(s)       : Qilei Wang
                          Xihua Fu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   A new architecture of optical transport networks which is addressed
   in the newest version of G.872 is being developed in ITU-T SG15.
   Compared with previous G.872 technology, this new technology allows
   the switch of group of optical channels as a whole.

   Since current control plane technology isn't able to control this
   kind of application, this document describes the signaling extension
   to support the control of frequency slot channel (i.e., group of
   optical channels).  This document also addresses the interworking
   between WSON optical channel and SSON (Spectrum Switched Optical
   Network) optical channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/