Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:28:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebRTC Data Channel Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) working group is charged to
   provide protocols to support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  This document specifies an actual (minor) protocol for how
   the JS-layer dataChannel objects provide the data channels between
   the peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/