Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-behave-nat444-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:26:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience from NAT44 Translation Testing
	Author(s)       : Zhongchao Li
                          Hongwei Guo
                          Chunlin Liu
                          Will Liu
                          Zhongjian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-behave-nat444-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the testing result of CGN device in Wuxi
   Branch of China Telecom, by providing an overview of support
   situation of CGN for getting applications through NAT.  The CGN
   device is from Huawei and the test environment is a real network in
   Wuxi China.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-behave-nat444-test

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-behave-nat444-test-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-behave-nat444-test-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/