Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:45:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Hierarchical Path Computation Element (H-PCE) architecture,
   defined in the companion framework document [I-D.ietf-pce-hierarchy-
   fwk], facilitates to obtain optimum end-to-end, multi-domain paths
   when the sequence of domains is not known in advance.  Such H-PCE
   architecture allows the selection of an optimum domain sequence and,
   through the use of a hierarchical relationship between domains,
   derive the optimum end-to-end path.

   This document defines the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions for the purpose of implementing Hierarchical PCE
   procedures which are described the aforementioned document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/