Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:34:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-12

Abstract:
   This document creates the new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource Priority header field namespace "esnet" for local emergency
   usage to a public safety answering point (PSAP), between PSAPs, and
   between a PSAP and first responders and their organizations, and
   places this namespace in the IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/