Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 16:06:59 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure -- HTTP Transfer for CMP
    Author(s)     : T. Kause, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : July 24, 2012 
    
This document describes how to layer the Certificate Management
   Protocol over HTTP.  It is the &quot;CMPtrans&quot; document referenced in RFC
   4210 and therefore updates the reference given therein.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-cmp-transport-protocols-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.