Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 07:07:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   multiple certificate status methods.  Also defined is a new method
   that a server can use to provide status information (i.e., based on
   the Online Certificate Status Protocol and Server-Based Certificate
   Validation Protocol) not just about the server's own certificate, but
   also the status of intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/