Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:54:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Responsible Grandparenting in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   There are circumstances in RPKI operations where a resource holder's
   parent may not be able to, or may not choose to, facilitate full and
   proper registration of the holder's data.  As in real life, the
   holder may form a relationship with their grandparent who is willing
   to aid the grandchild.  This document describes simple procedures for
   doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/