Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 14:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-03.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how the "Tao of the IETF", which has been
   published as a series of RFCs in the past, will instead be published
   as a web page.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/