Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:39:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IKEv2 Extension for Supporting ERP
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol that
   allows an IKE Security Association (SA) to be created and
   authenticated using the EAP Re-authentication Protocol extension as
   described in RFC 6696.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-ipsecme-erx-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/