Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:11:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Request Redirection for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Wang Danhua (editor)
                          He Xiaoyan
                          Spencer Dawkins
                          Ge Chen
                          Ni Wei
                          Zhang Yunfei
	Filename        : draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a dCDN that allows a
   uCDN to decide whether to redirect particular user requests to that
   dCDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of an upstream CDN requesting
   whether a downstream CDN is prepared to accept a user request and of
   a downstream CDN responding with how to actually redirect the user
   request.  This document describes an interface for the latter part.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/