Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:53:29 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Atom &quot;deleted-entry&quot; Element
    Author(s)     : J. Snell
    Filename      : draft-snell-atompub-tombstones
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : July 20, 2012 
    
   This specification adds mechanisms to the Atom Syndication Format
   which publishers of Atom Feed and Entry documents can use to
   explicitly identify Atom entries that have been removed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.