Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:17:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Use of Entropy Labels in MPLS Forwarding
	Author(s)       : Kireeti Kompella
                          John Drake
                          Shane Amante
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Load balancing is a powerful tool for engineering traffic across a
   network.  This memo suggests ways of improving load balancing across
   MPLS networks using the concept of "entropy labels".  It defines the
   concept, describes why entropy labels are useful, enumerates
   properties of entropy labels that allow maximal benefit, and shows
   how they can be signaled and used for various applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-label-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/