Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE media captures
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms and recommended practice for
   mapping RTP media streams defined in SDP to CLUE media captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/