Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 06:47:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Lightweight Approach to Node-to-Node Security in Diameter
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a lightweight method for cryptographically
   protecting a portion of the contents of a Diameter message in transit
   between an arbitrary pair of Diameter nodes.  The scheme assumes that
   the destination node possesses an X.509 certificate containing an RSA
   public key and that that certificate is retrievable through a DNS
   query by the node originating the message.

   In addition to describing the operation of the protocol, this note
   specifies an Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) for the encapsulation of
   encrypted AVPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zorn-dime-n2n-sec-lite-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/