Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Security Framework
	Author(s)       : Yinxing Wei
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Shiwei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document provides a security framework for overlay based
   network virtualization. It describes the security reference model,
   the security threats and security requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-nvo3-security-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/