Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:40:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scenarios of IPv4 sunsetting
	Author(s)       : Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes scenarios at subscriber, carrier and
   enterprise sites during IPv4 sunsetting.  In each site, there may be
   different requirements and issues.  The aim of this document is to
   put forward some issues in these scenarios and to identify whether
   further specifications are needed to solve these issues to facilitate
   IPv4 sunsetting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/