Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-apps-domain-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:55:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Names in Application-Layer Protocols
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-apps-domain-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-01

Abstract:
   Application-layer protocols generally use global addresses.  The
   global address is based on the Domain Name System (DNS) as it
   provides a namespace structure which can used to generate a global
   address.  This document discusses about domain names in applications
   and the history of domain names in application-layer protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-apps-domain-names

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-apps-domain-names-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/