Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-sdn-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 02:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDN Discovery
	Author(s)       : Lianshu Zheng
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zheng-sdn-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   In SDN networks, applications need to discover the location of the
   local or specific SDN Orchestrator before requesting service.  Other
   SDN Orchestrator may also need to know its nearby SDN Orchestrators.
   This is called SDN Discovery.  This document introduces a discovery
   scheme which employs the U-NAPTR mechanism to determine the URI of
   the SDN Orchestrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-sdn-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-sdn-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/