Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:29:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-TLS: A TCP-based Posture Transport (PT) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Paul Sangster
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-06.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies PT-TLS, a TCP-based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol.  The PT-TLS protocol carries the Network Endpoint
   Assessment (NEA) message exchange under the protection of a
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) secured tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/