Subject: I-D Action: draft-mme-trill-fcoe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 23:44:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : FCoE over TRILL
	Author(s)       : David Melman
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-mme-trill-fcoe-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and TRILL are two emerging
   standards in the data center environment. While these two protocols
   are seemingly unrelated, they have a very similar behavior in the
   forwarding plane, as both perform hop-by-hop forwarding over
   Ethernet, modifying the packet's MAC addresses at each hop. This
   document describes an architecture for the integrated deployment of
   these two protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mme-trill-fcoe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mme-trill-fcoe-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mme-trill-fcoe-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/