Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:08:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Method Registrations
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document registers those Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   methods which have been defined in standards-track RFCs before the
   IANA HTTP Method Registry was established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-09

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/