Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:00:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for Message Transfer Priorities
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-21.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines an extension to the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol) service whereby messages are given a label to indicate
   preferential handling, to enable mail handling nodes to take this
   into account for onward processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-21

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/