Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:33:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          John Parello
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-05.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for providing Energy
        Management for devices within or connected to communication
        networks, and components thereof.  The framework defines an
        Energy Management Domain as a set of Energy Objects, for which
        each Energy Object is identified, classified and given
        context.   Energy Objects can be monitored and/or controlled
        with respect to Power, Power State, Energy, Demand, Power
        Quality, and battery.  Additionally the framework models
        relationships and capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/