Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:09:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICMP Locator Update message for ILNPv4
	Author(s)       : RJ Atkinson
                          SN Bhatti
	Filename        : draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This note defines an experimental ICMP message type for IPv4 used
   with the Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP).  The
   Identifier-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP) is an experimental,
   evolutionary enhancement to IP.  The ICMP message defined herein
   is used to dynamically update Identifier/Locator bindings for an
   existing ILNP session.  This is a product of the IRTF Routing RG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-rrg-ilnp-icmpv4-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/