Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:23:43 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Reactions to Signaling from ECN Support for RTP/RTCP

    Author(s)     : K. Carlberg, et al
    Filename      : draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : July 16, 2012 
    
This document presents recommendations for response to Congestion
   Experience (CE) notifications by real time applications that have
   negotiated end-to-end support of Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN).
   This document is a follow-on effort of [rfc6679], which specifies
   the signaling used to provide ECN support for RTP/RTCP flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.