Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-dhc-anqp-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 03:02:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Options for Access Network Query Protocol Servers
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Tao Sun
                          Stephen McCann
	Filename        : draft-cao-dhc-anqp-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a DHCPv4 option and DHCPv6 option of the Access
   Network Query Protocol (ANQP) server address.  These options are used
   to configure the ANQP server addresses on the Access Point of WLAN
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-dhc-anqp-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-dhc-anqp-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/