Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Methods for Generating Subject Key Identifiers and Subject Key Identifier Semantics Extension
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies additional methods for generating Subject Key
   Identifiers (SKI).  This document also specifies an extension to
   identify the algorithms used to generate the SKI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/