Subject: I-D Action: draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:19:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reporting Unobserved Fields in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
        The IPFIX protocol is designed to export information about
        observations, and lacks a method for reporting that observations
        are unavailable. This document discusses several methods for
        reporting when fields are unavailable, reviews the advantages
        and disadvantage of each, and recommends methods which should be
        used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aitken-ipfix-unobserved-fields-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/