Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:07:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP transport for the Internet Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes using TCP for IKE messages.  This facilitates
   the transport of large messages over paths where fragments are either
   dropped, or packet loss makes them unreliable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-ipsecme-ike-tcp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/