Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 04:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCTP Socket API Extensions for Concurrent Multipath Transfer
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Martin Becke
                          Hakim Adhari
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the SCTP sockets API for
   configuring the CMT-SCTP and CMT/RP-SCTP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/