Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:39:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Geo-Distribution Control
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeff Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   Consider a content provider that wants to deliver a particular
   content to a set of customers/subscribers, where the provider and the
   subscribers are connected by an IP service provider. This document
   covers two areas needed to accomplish this: (1) providing the content
   provider with the information of whether it can use the multicast
   connectivity service provided by the IP service provider to deliver a
   particular content to a particular set of subscribers, and (2)
   providing the content provider with a mechanism to restrict delivery
   of a given content to a particular set of the subscribers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/