Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:43:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Blocks for Synchronization Delay and Offset Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-29

Abstract:
   This document defines two RTCP XR Report Blocks and associated with
   SDP parameters that allow the reporting of synchronization delay and
   offset metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-synchronization-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/