Subject: I-D Action: draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:09:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A packet based method for passive performance monitoring
	Author(s)       : Alberto Tempia Bonda
                          Alessandro Capello
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Luca Castaldelli
	Filename        : draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to achieve performance measurements
   of live traffic, applicable to any packet based traffic stream,
   including L2, L3, MPLS traffic, unicast and multicast.  The method
   can be easily implemented using tools and features already available
   on existing routing platforms without any protocol extension and, for
   this reason, it does not raise any interoperability issue.  However,
   the method could be further improved by means of some extension to
   existing protocols, but this aspect is left for further study and it
   is out of the scope of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/