Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 08:11:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : precis framework implementation report
    Author(s)     : T. NEMOTO, et al
    Filename      : draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : July 5, 2012 
    
   This document reports implementation experience of precis framework
   [I-D.ietf-precis-framework] for SASLprepbis
   [I-D.melnikov-precis-saslprepbis] and findings from the experience.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.