Subject: I-D Action: draft-kline-default-perimeter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 01:53:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Default Perimeter Identification
	Author(s)       : Erik Kline
	Filename        : draft-kline-default-perimeter-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   Automatic, simple identification of when traffic is crossing a
   perimeter is highly desirable for a variety of home network uses.
   This document proposes a set of default tests to be applied to
   traffic scheduled for forwarding, which can be used collectively to
   identify this perimeter in some (but not all) environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-default-perimeter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-default-perimeter-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/