Subject: I-D Action: draft-hummen-hip-middle-puzzle-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HIP Middlebox Puzzle Offloading and End-host Notification
	Author(s)       : Rene Hummen
                          Martin Henze
	Filename        : draft-hummen-hip-middle-puzzle-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The Host Identity Protocol [RFC5201] is a secure signaling protocol
   with a cryptographic namespace.  It provides the communicating peers
   with a cryptographic puzzle mechanism to protect against Denial of
   Service (DoS) attacks targeting its computation and memory overhead.
   This document specifies an extension that enables middleboxes to
   assist in the choice of the puzzle difficulty as well as in solving
   the puzzle on behalf of the host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hummen-hip-middle-puzzle

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hummen-hip-middle-puzzle-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/