Subject: I-D Action: draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:50:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Formally Deprecating some IPv4 Options
	Author(s)       : Carlos Pignataro
                          Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   A number of IPv4 options have become obsolete in practice, but have
   never been formally deprecated.  This document deprecates such IPv4
   options, thus cleaning up the corresponding IANA registry, and
   serving as a basis for providing advice about the filtering of
   packets containing these options.  Additionally, it requests that the
   status of the corresponding RFCs be changed to "Historic".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gp-intarea-obsolete-ipv4-options-iana-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/