Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-publish-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:38:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publish Option for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-publish-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Publish Option for the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).

   The Publish Option is used by a sleepy node to temporarily delegate
   the authority of one of its resources to another, always on, node
   which is typically a proxy but doesn't need to be necessarily.

   The sleepy node is given a simple RESTful messaging protocol that
   enables the setup, renew and removal of the authority transfer.  The
   whole process is driven by the (sleepy) origin, which may actually
   never need to listen or to keep any state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-publish-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-publish-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/