Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:41:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Address Translation (NAT) Behavioral Requirements Updates
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Simon Perreault
                          Sarat Kamiset
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document clarifies and updates several requirements of RFC4787,
   RFC5382 and RFC5508 based on operational and development experience.
   The focus of this document is NAPT44.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-behave-rfc4787-5382-5508-bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/