Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-behave-nat444-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 06:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT44 Translation Testing in Wuxi Branch of China Telecom
	Author(s)       : Zhongchao Li
                          Hongwei Guo
                          Chunlin Liu
                          Will Liu
                          Zhongjian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-behave-nat444-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the testing result of CGN device in Wuxi
   Branch of China Telecom, by providing an overview of state about
   supporting applications to adapt to NAT by CGN.  The CGN device is
   from Huawei and the test environment is real network in Wuxi China.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-behave-nat444-test

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-behave-nat444-test-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/