Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   This document defines an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with a
   set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
   Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
   G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The textual conventions defining the
   bonding schemes are contained in a separate Internet Assigned Number
   Authority (IANA) maintained MIB module.  The MIB modules specific to
   each bonding technology are defined in G9981-MIB, G9982-MIB and
   G9983-MIB respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/