Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-softwire-lw4o6-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:22:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for Lightweight 4over6 Transition Technology
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-zhou-softwire-lw4o6-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing Lightweight 4over6
   transition technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-softwire-lw4o6-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-softwire-lw4o6-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/