Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivancic-scf-requirements-expectations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:10:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Store, Carry and Forward Requirements and Expectations
	Author(s)       : William Ivancic
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Dennis C. Iannicca
                          Joseph A. Ishac
	Filename        : draft-ivancic-scf-requirements-expectations-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for a Store, Carry and
   Forward (SCF) protocol, and the expectations placed upon the SCF
   agents and SCF applications.

   The Requirements and Expectations document is one of three that fully
   describe the SCF system.  The other two are the problem statement and
   the testing requirements document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivancic-scf-requirements-expectations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivancic-scf-requirements-expectations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/