Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 02:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
	Author(s)       : Acee Lindem
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 is a candidate for deployments in environments where auto-
   configuration is a requirement.  One such environment is the IPv6
   home network where users expect to simply plug in a router and have
   it automatically use OSPFv3 for intra-domain routing.  This document
   describes the necessary mechanisms for OSPFv3 to be self-configuring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/