Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Bootstrapping Solution for Resource-Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Zhen Cao
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes how to initially configure the network of
   resource constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.
   Bootstrapping architecture, communication channel and bootstrap
   security methods are described.  System level objectives for security
   bootstrapping are stated.  Bootstrapping solution is based on EAP-TLS
   authentication with the use of raw public keys as certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/