Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 02:29:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information-Centric Network in an ISP
	Author(s)       : Lichun Li
                          Xin Xu
                          Jun Wang
                          Zhenwu Hao
	Filename        : draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   ICN (Information-Centric Network) may be deployed over different
   underlying networks, e.g. ad hoc networks, DTN and ISP's networks.
   This document discusses deploying ICN in ISP's existing networks and
   ICN design for ISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/