Subject: I-D Action: draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:44:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for DC Network Virtualization
	Author(s)       : Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
                          Thomas Morin
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
        Several IETF drafts relate to the use of overlay networks to support
        large scale virtual data centers. This draft provides a framework
        for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) and is intended to help
        plan a set of work items in order to provide a complete solution
        set. It defines a logical view of the main components with the
        intention of streamlining the terminology and focusing the solution
        set.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lasserre-nvo3-framework-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/