Subject: I-D Action: draft-hlj-l3vpn-mvpn-mrsvp-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast VPN Support by Receiver-Driven Multicast Extensions to RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Lin Han
                          Renwei Li
	Filename        : draft-hlj-l3vpn-mvpn-mrsvp-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to support multicast VPN (MVPN) by a
   receiver-driven multicast extension to RSVP-TE (mRSVP-TE).  This
   method is desirable and applicable to MVPN applications when QoS
   assurance and traffic-engineered tunnels are desired.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hlj-l3vpn-mvpn-mrsvp-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hlj-l3vpn-mvpn-mrsvp-te-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hlj-l3vpn-mvpn-mrsvp-te-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/