Subject: I-D Action: draft-asai-vmm-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 23:53:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for the Virtual Machine Manager
	Author(s)       : Hirochika Asai
                          Yuji Sekiya
                          Keiichi Shima
                          Hiroshi Esaki
	Filename        : draft-asai-vmm-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-07-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, this specifies managed objects that are
   used for virtual machine managers (a.k.a. hypervisors) and virtual
   machines running on them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asai-vmm-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asai-vmm-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/