Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:44:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guide for application developers on session continuity by using MIF API
	Author(s)       : Hui Deng
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ted Lemon
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   Today most smart terminals are equiped with multiple interfaces such
   as 3G/LTE and Wifi, users experience some application broken during
   switching interfaces.  MIF API draft [I-D.ietf-mif-api-extension] has
   specified some API to announce interface on/off information to the
   applications.  Once the application received those information, it
   can re-connect to the servers which could improve session continuity
   experience in some extent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-mif-api-session-continuity-guide-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/