Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:32:19 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Issues with Private IP Addressing in the Internet
    Author(s)     : A. Kirkham
    Filename      : draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : July 30, 2012 
    
   The purpose of this document is to provide a discussion of the
   potential problems of using private, RFC1918, or non-globally-
   routable addressing within the core of an SP network.  The discussion
   focuses on link addresses and to a small extent loopback addresses.
   While many of the issues are well recognised within the ISP
   community, there appears to be no document that collectively
   describes the issues.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.