Subject: I-D Action: draft-das-paws-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 07:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Device to Database Protocol for White Space
	Author(s)       : Subir Das
                          John Malyar
                          Donald Joslyn
	Filename        : draft-das-paws-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the `Protocol to Access White Space database
   (PAWS)' that uses HTTP/TLS as transport.  The protocol is used for
   retrieving the necessary TV white space information (e.g., channel,
   frequency, transmitted power) at a given location and time from a
   database that is operating under a regulatory domain.  The document
   includes the protocol functionalities, its elements, corresponding
   data model and recommends its encoding scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-das-paws-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-das-paws-protocol-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-das-paws-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/