Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-dhc-dns-pd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:17:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Populating the DNS Reverse Tree for DHCP Delegated Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-dhc-dns-pd-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes three alternatives for populating the DNS
   reverse tree for prefixes delegated using DHCP, and provides
   mechanisms for implementing each alternative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-dhc-dns-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-dhc-dns-pd-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-dhc-dns-pd-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/