Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 04:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Handle Resolution Option for ASAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-11.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the Handle Resolution option for the ASAP
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-11

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/