Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 05:11:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Filtering of Overlapping Routes
	Author(s)       : Russ White
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism to remove a prefix when it
   overlaps with a functionally equivalent shorter prefix.  The proposed
   mechanism does not require any changes to the BGP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/