Subject: I-D Action: draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : STUN Usage for Consent Freshness and Session Liveness
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Dan Wing
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Verification of peer consent is necessary in WebRTC deployments to
   ensure that a malicious JavaScript cannot use the browser as a
   platform for launching attacks.  A related problem is session
   liveness.  WebRTC applications may want to detect connection failure
   and take appropriate actions.  This document describes a STUN usage
   that enables a WebRTC browser to perform the following on a candidate
   pair ICE is using for a media component after session establishment:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/