Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogaglia-sidr-multiple-publication-points-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:45:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Repository Publication Points support in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
	Author(s)       : Roque Gagliano
	Filename        : draft-rogaglia-sidr-multiple-publication-points-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) depends on Relying
   Parties (RP) ability to access its Trust Anchors' certificate
   specified in the different "Trust Anchor Locator (TAL)" files and the
   Repository Objects located at the Certificate Authorities (CA)
   repositories hosted in its respective publication point.  This
   document updates [RFC6490] by allowing multiple URI associated to a
   single public key in a TAL file and introduces the concept of
   multiple repository publication point operators for every CA in the
   RPKI.  This document provides also recommendation for the RP behavior
   when analyzing signed objects that include multiple publications
   points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogaglia-sidr-multiple-publication-points

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rogaglia-sidr-multiple-publication-points-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/