Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-fp-link-format-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:46:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Discovery through Proxies
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-fp-link-format-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The aim of this draft is to open a discussion on how to make it
   possible to advertise the fact that a given resource hosted by a
   server can only be reached through a specific CoAP Proxy.

   This memo proposes the definition of the "fp" (forward proxy) CoAP
   link format attribute, that can be used to inform CoAP endpoints that
   a given resource can be reached by passing through the advertising
   Proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-fp-link-format-attribute

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-fp-link-format-attribute-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/