Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:27:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility with ICE (MICE)
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This specification describes how endpoint mobility can be achieved
   using ICE.  Two mechanisms are shown, one where both endpoints
   support ICE and another where only one endpoint supports ICE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/