Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernstein-alto-large-bandwidth-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:47:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for High Bandwidth Query and Control of Core Networks
	Author(s)       : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-bernstein-alto-large-bandwidth-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This draft describes two generic use-cases that illustrate
   application layer traffic optimization applied to high bandwidth
   core networks.  The type of information and interactions needed to
   perform various optimizations is described. In addition extensions
   to the existing ALTO protocol widely applicable to any high
   bandwidth applications are suggested.  These include bandwidth
   constraint representations for a diverse range of control and data
   plane technologies as well as advanced filtering based on
   constraints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernstein-alto-large-bandwidth-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernstein-alto-large-bandwidth-cases-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernstein-alto-large-bandwidth-cases-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/