Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-segment-route-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:47:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-VPN Ethernet Segment Route
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Sami Boutros
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-segment-route-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   [E-VPN] defines a solution and architecture for BGP MPLS-based
   Ethernet VPNs. This document describes procedures and additional BGP
   route attributes that enhance the multi-homing capabilities of the
   solution. These are: the DF Election Attribute and the Inter-chassis
   Communication Attribute. This draft describes their usage, advantages
   and encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-segment-route

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-segment-route-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-segment-route-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/