Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrer-softwire-lw4o6-deterministic-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:24:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : lw4over6 Deterministic Architecture
	Author(s)       : Ian Farrer
                          Alain Durand
	Filename        : draft-farrer-softwire-lw4o6-deterministic-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   This memo provides an operational deterministic architecture for the
   deployment of Lightweight 4over6
   [I-D.cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite] offering scalability and
   high-availability whilst preserving the per-flow stateless nature of
   the solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrer-softwire-lw4o6-deterministic-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrer-softwire-lw4o6-deterministic-arch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/