Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 09:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath RTP (MPRTP) attribute in Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Varun Singh
                          Joerg Ott
                          Teemu Karkkainen
                          Ralf Globisch
                          Thomas Schierl
	Filename        : draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Multipath RTP (MPRTP) is an extension to the Real-time Transport
   Protocol (RTP) that allows multi-homed endpoints to take advantage of
   the availability of multiple Internet paths between endpoints to
   send/receive media packets.  This document describes how to express
   the interface advertisement and negotiation during session setup in
   SDP (Session Description Protocol).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/