Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Industry Workitem Survey Results
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
                          Meng Yu
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of the industry work items related to
   cloud computing, networking and services.  At the end of this survey
   a section on gaps related to work items is presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/