Subject: I-D Action: draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:54:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This draft describes NVO3 use cases. The work intention is to help
   validate the NVO3 framework and requirements as along with the
   development of the solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mity-nvo3-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mity-nvo3-use-case-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/