Subject: I-D Action: draft-hmk-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 14:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS-TP OAM in case that return paths don't exist
	Author(s)       : Yoshinori Koike
                          Takafumi Hamano
                          Masatoshi Namiki
	Filename        : draft-hmk-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The MPLS transport profile (MPLS-TP) is being standardized to enable
   carrier-grade packet transport.

   This document provides texts proposal which should be discussed and
   included in draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework, particularly focusing
   on p2mp OAM framework in case that return paths don't exist. Other
   requirements of p2mp transport path such as protection will also be
   discussed.

   Note: This I-D was made based on the result of discussion in ITU-T
   SG15 which is described in a Liaison Statement: Request advance work
   on the p2mp framework in MPLS-TP
   (https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1163/)

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hmk-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hmk-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/