Subject: I-D Action: draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Out of Jurisdiction Emergency Routing
	Author(s)       : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Some countries and regions require location information be
   constrained to emergency service applications and do not permit
   location information to traverse the end-point at all.  This document
   describes the requirements of these countries and provides a solution
   based on an extension to the HELD location protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/