Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-cdni-rr-foot-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Access/Anchor Point (SAP) Based CDN Capacity/QoE Exposure
	Author(s)       : Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-cdni-rr-foot-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   The objective of the Footprint and Capability Interface of CDNi is to
   allow a dCDN to expose information to a uCDN so that the uCDN can
   select a set of dCDN(s) to delivery contents for content publishers.
   In this draft, we propose a flexible approach for a dCDN to expose
   its footprint and capabilities based on a generic concept called
   Service Access or Anchor Point.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-cdni-rr-foot-cap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-cdni-rr-foot-cap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/