Subject: I-D Action: draft-probasco-paws-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:32:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space database: Discovery
	Author(s)       : Scott Probasco
                          Basavaraj Patil
	Filename        : draft-probasco-paws-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   A white space master device needs to query a white space database and
   obtain information about available spectrum/channels prior to
   operation.  White space databases which contain information about
   available spectrum/channels are associated with a regulatory domain
   and hence specific to a country or region.  A white space master
   device needs to discover the relevant white space database(s) given
   its current location and the regulatory domain that it is operating
   in.  The white space database discovery is the preliminary step that
   a white space master device has to perform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-probasco-paws-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-probasco-paws-discovery-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-probasco-paws-discovery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/