Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:35:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automatic Key and Adjacency Management for Routing Protocols
	Author(s)       : William Atwood
                          Revathi Bangalore Somanatha
	Filename        : draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   When tightening the security of the core routing infrastructure, two
   steps are necessary.  The first is to secure the routing protocols'
   packets on the wire.  The second is to ensure that the keying
   material for the routing protocol exchanges is distributed only to
   the appropriate routers.  This document specifies requirements on
   that distribution and proposes the use of a set of protocols to
   achieve those requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atwood-karp-akam-rp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/