Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:08:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Support for NAT64
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Teemu Kiviniemi
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies modifications required to NAT64 so that IPv6 only
   hosts can receive multicast data from IPv4 only servers.  The
   protocol is based on translating IPv4 multicast data before
   delivering it to the host in IPv6.  The protocol also allows IPv6
   only host to join IPv4 any source/ source specific multicast group in
   IPv6 using Multicast Listener Discovery protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-behave-mcast4nat64-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/