Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 09:44:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          David Bond
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
                          Rohit Watve
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Naveen Nimmu
                          Radia Perlman
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) is a general term
   used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
   networks. This document presents, OAM Requirements applicable to
   TRILL. Also presented in this document is the proposed frame
   structure for TRILL OAM messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/