Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:33:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA)
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA) is an HTTP authentication
   method with credentials that are not vulnerable to simple phishing
   attacks, and that does not require a server-side password database.
   It is an alternative to HTTP authentication that requires passwords
   and all the negative attributes that come with password-based
   systems.  HOBA can be integrated with account management and other
   applications running over HTTP and supports portability, so a user
   can associate more than one device or origin-bound certificate with
   the same service.  HOBA has many other useful features such as a
   mechanism to handle state-loss if one of a user's credentials is lost
   and a logout mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-httpbis-hoba-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/