Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 10:05:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping PMIP Quality of Service in WiFi Network
	Author(s)       : John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mapping for PMIP QoS parameters of each
   mobility session that a WLC configures on a WiFi Access Point. In
   particular there is a recommendation for consistent mapping between
   DSCP and QCI to 802.11e parameters. The document also discusses that
   these QoS parameters can be used by the WiFi Access Point to provide
   priority based services based on contention in WiFi radio network or
   reservation based services in contention free cycles in the WiFi
   radio network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/