Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:49:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for IP Configuration
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuration of IP
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/