Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:26:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Kerberos Options for DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Shoichi Sakane
                          Masahiro Ishiyama
	Filename        : draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-16.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document defines new four options for the Dynamic Host
   Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6), options which carry
   configuration information for Kerberos.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-16

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakane-dhc-dhcpv6-kdc-option-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/