Subject: I-D Action: draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:07:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Stream Quality Information Export using IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Hendrik Scholz
	Filename        : draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This draft defines a set of Information Elements and matching
   Templates to convey RTP media stream quality information in IPFIX
   packets.  The Information Elements describe the RTP quality using the
   R-factor and Mean Opinion score (MOS) for the entire duration of a
   monitored stream or for a smaller time slice thereof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scholz-ipfix-rtp-audio-quality-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/