Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Discovery, Naming, and Addressing
	Author(s)       : Peter van der Stok
                          Kerry Lynn
                          Anders Brandt
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This is a working document intended to focus discussion and refine
   draft language for the CoAP protocol specification (or other proposed
   standards) in the areas of discovery, naming, and addressing.
   Requirements on discovery are motivated.  Special emphasis is placed
   on group definition and discovery.  Examples show how groups can be
   represented in CoAP Resource Directories or DNS-SD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-dna

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-dna-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/