Subject: I-D Action: draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 12:24:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Considerations in Support of CDN-I
	Author(s)       : Percy S. Tarapore
                          Robert Sayko
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document examines the current capabilities of multicast to
   support content distribution in an environment involving multiple
   Service Providers joining together to form a Content Distribution
   Network Interconnection (CDN-I) Federation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/