Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-oggopus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 08:07:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
                          Ron Lee
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-oggopus-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
   speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
   to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.  This provides Opus with a
   long-term storage format supporting all of the essential features,
   including metadata, fast and accurate seeking, corruption detection,
   recapture after errors, low overhead, and the ability to multiplex
   Opus with other codecs (including video) with minimal buffering.  It
   also provides a live streamable format, capable of delivery over a
   reliable stream-oriented transport, without requiring all the data,
   or even the total length of the data, up-front, in a form that is
   identical to the on-disk storage format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-oggopus

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-oggopus-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/