Subject: I-D Action: draft-paik-icn-challenges-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 19:42:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benefits and Research Challenges of Content-Centric Networking
	Author(s)       : EunKyoung Paik
                          Priya Mahadevan
                          Myeong-Wuk Jang
                          Eunsang Cho
	Filename        : draft-paik-icn-challenges-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   The objective of ICN RG is to produce documents such as a survey of
   diverse approaches, problem statement, and reference scenario.  One
   of the ICN approaches is CCN (Content-Centric Networking).  This
   document provides a qualitative analysis of CCN in terms of its
   technical features and the resulting benefits as well as component
   technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paik-icn-challenges

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paik-icn-challenges-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/