Subject: I-D Action: draft-torvi-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:43:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ingress Protection for RSVP-TE p2p and p2mp LSPs
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Markus Jork
	Filename        : draft-torvi-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Protection against node failure is important for RSVP-TE LSPs,
   whether point-to-point or point-to-multipoint.  While [RFC4090]
   provides a mechanism for node protection, it does not specify how to
   protect against failure of the ingress node.  This document specifies
   the RSVP extensions to support ingress node protection and describes
   the necessary processing behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-torvi-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-torvi-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/