Subject: I-D Action: draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 06:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol (LMP) Test Messages Extensions for Evolutive Optical Transport Networks (OTN)
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Francesco Fondelli
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies Link Management Protocol (LMP) extensions for
   the support of enhanced Optical Transport Networks (OTN).  In
   particular it updates LMP test messages detailing the ITU-T G.709 OTN
   technology specific information and extends them in order to cover
   also recently introduced signal types and containers defined by the
   ITU-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ceccarelli-ccamp-gmpls-g709-lmp-test-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/