Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:51:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet of Things - Concept and Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Gyu Myoung Lee
                          Jungsoo Park
                          Ning Kong
                          Noel Crespi
                          Ilyoung Chong
	Filename        : draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document explains the concept of the Internet of Things (IoT)
   and several features of the IoT. In addition, this document specifies
   problems considering technical issues for the IoT. Based on this,
   this document discusses architectural implications in order to solve
   problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-iot-problem-statement-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/