Subject: I-D Action: draft-ward-irs-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interface to the Routing System Framework
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ward-irs-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for a standard, programmatic
   interface for full-duplex, streaming state transfer in and out of the
   Internet's routing system.  It lists the information that might be
   exchanged over the interface, and describes the uses of an interface
   to the Internet routing system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ward-irs-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ward-irs-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/