Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 06:52:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Accounting for traffic classes
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies new attributes for RADIUS Accounting to
   enable NAS reporting of subsets of the total traffic in a user
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winter-radext-fancyaccounting-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/