Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:38:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Congestion control algorithm for lower latency and lower loss media transport
	Author(s)       : Piers O'Hanlon
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo provides an initial design for a congestion control
   algorithm, for media transport, which aims to provide for lower delay
   and lower loss communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/