Subject: I-D Action: draft-shishio-softwire-rfc4087update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:40:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP TUNNEL MIB Extention for softwire
	Author(s)       : Shishio Tsuchiya
                          Jacni Qin
	Filename        : draft-shishio-softwire-rfc4087update-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for use
   with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular,it describes managed objects used for managing tunnels of
   any type over IPv4 and IPv6 networks.

   IP TUNNEL MIB[RFC4087] provides provisioning capability for IPv4 and
   IPv6 tunnel by SNMP.  But it is not eqnough to support modern tunnel
   protocol such as 6rd[RFC5969] and MAP[draft-ietf-softwire-map].  The
   document describes extention of IP TUNNEL MIB[RFC4087] to support
   6rd[RFC5969] and MAP[draft-ietf-softwire-map].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shishio-softwire-rfc4087update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shishio-softwire-rfc4087update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/