Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryan-metalink-client-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:57:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metalink/XML Clients, Publishers, and Caches
	Author(s)       : Anthony Bryan
                          Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
                          Neil McNab
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalink-client-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies behavior for Metalink/XML clients,
   publishers, and proxy caches. way to get information that is usually
   contained in the Metalink XML-based download description format.
   Metalink XML files contain multiple download locations (mirrors and
   Peer-to-Peer), cryptographic hashes, digital signatures, and other
   information.  Metalink clients can use this information to make file
   transfers more robust and reliable.  Normative requirements for
   Metalink/XML clients, publishers, and proxy caches are described
   here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryan-metalink-client

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-metalink-client-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryan-metalink-client-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/