Subject: I-D Action: draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 01:57:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM MTU Hello Option for PIM Message Encapsulation
	Author(s)       : Liu Hui
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a new PIM Hello MTU Option which is carried in
   PIM Hello messages.  The MTU option enables interface MTU information
   to be exchanged among PIM neighbors, and PIM messages to be
   encapsulated in an efficient and consistent way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lts-pim-hello-mtu-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/