Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:17:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The mechanism and protocol between VAP and TES to facilitate NVO3
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-05

Abstract:
   This draft provide requirements and rationale for the mechanism
   between Network Virtualization Edge (NVE) and Tenant End Systems
   (TES).  It also provides analysis on candidate mechanisms to fulfill
   the requirements.  These requirements is complementarity to the
   control plane requirements.  In the subsequent versions of this
   draft, we will provide more technical details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/