Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:11:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media API Requirements for Real-Time Interoperation of Web User Agents
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-thomson-rtcweb-api-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Direct, real-time communications between web user agents (browsers)
   requires two points of standardization.  The first describes the on-
   the-wire protocol that is used.  The second is the API that controls
   and configures what gets put on the wire and how.  The capabilities
   of the protocol determines the nature of the API.  This document
   outlines how the constraints imposed upon the API by the protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-rtcweb-api-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-rtcweb-api-reqs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/