Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 00:11:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for TS Decodability Statistics Metric reporting
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Transport Stream is a standard container format used in the
   transmission and storage of multimedia data.  Unicast/Multicast/
   Broadcast MPEG-TS over RTP is widely adopted in the IPTV deployment.
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of decodability statistics metrics related to transmissions
   of MPEG-TS over RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/