Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mandyam-rtcweb-data-synch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:51:44 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RTCWeb Data Stream and RTP Synchronization 
    Author(s)     : G. Mandyam, et al
    Filename      : draft-mandyam-rtcweb-data-synch
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : July 30, 2012 
    
The RTCWeb working group in the IETF is tasked with developing 
standards that will ensure interoperability between web browsers 
establishing rich communications sessions. This working group is 
tasked with delivering the specifications necessary to establish 
real-time transport sessions between browsers (e.g. those based on 
real-time protocol, i.e. RTP). Moreover, the group is also tasked 
with providing a means for application data streaming between 
browsers (i.e. opaque data streaming). Much like RTP 
synchronization sources (SSRC&#39;s) can be temporally synchronized, 
there are use cases that require opaque data stream synchronization 
with the real-time communications stream between browsers in an 
RTCWeb session. This document provides some options for temporally 
associating an opaque data stream with a voice/video stream as part 
of RTCWeb communications. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mandyam-rtcweb-data-synch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.