Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:46:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Considerations for Endpoints Sending Multiple Media Streams
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are sending multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues
   involving Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/