Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:04:25 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Requirements for Remote Participation Services for the IETF
    Author(s)     : P. Hoffman
    Filename      : draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs
    Pages         : 30 
    Date          : July 17, 2012 
    
The IETF has provided some tools for remote participation in its
   activities for many years, and some IETF participants have also used
   their own tools when they felt the need arise.  The IETF now wishes
   to support enhanced remote participation that is as seamless as
   possible, improving the experience for the remote attendee at the
   IETF regular meetings and interim meetings without degrading the
   experience for the people that are physically present.  Before
   deploying the new tools and services needed for this enhanced remote
   participation, the requirements for such tools and services, and the
   impacts they will make on the current procedures and infrastructure,
   must be defined.  This document is meant to be that definition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.