Subject: I-D Action: draft-perlman-trill-cloudlet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:01:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Cloudlet
	Author(s)       : Radia Perlman
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Huawei technology
	Filename        : draft-perlman-trill-cloudlet-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This draft addresses the problems of nickname exhaustion, size of
   endnode learning table in access RBs, and the size of the core TRILL
   network.  It does this by creating an invisible level of hierarchy at
   the edge that we refer to as a "cloudlet".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-cloudlet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perlman-trill-cloudlet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/