Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:24:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automating the Initial Window in TCP
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Initial Window (IW) provides the starting point for TCP's
   feedback-based congestion control algorithm. Its value has increased
   over time to increase performance and to reflect increased
   capability of Internet devices. This document describes a mechanism
   to adjust the IW over long timescales, to make future changes more
   safely deployed and to potentially avoid reexamination of this value
   in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcpm-automatic-iw-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/