Subject: I-D Action: draft-dionne-sunset4-v4gapanalysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 13:43:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gap Analysis for IPv4 Sunset
	Author(s)       : Jean-Philippe Dionne
                          Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-dionne-sunset4-v4gapanalysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   Sunsetting IPv4 refers to the process of turning off IPv4
   definitively.  It can be seen as the final phase of the migration to
   IPv6.  This memo analyses difficulties arising when sunsetting IPv4,
   and identifies the gaps resulting in additional work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dionne-sunset4-v4gapanalysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dionne-sunset4-v4gapanalysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/