Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-dhc-access-network-identifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access-Network-Identifer Option in DHCP
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-dhc-access-network-identifier-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and mechanism that is to be used
   for encoding access network identifiers in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 messages
   by defining a new access network identifier options and sub-options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhandari-dhc-access-network-identifier

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhandari-dhc-access-network-identifier-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/