Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:17:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Port Control Protocol in Mobile Network
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Zhen Cao
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Vizdal Ales
                          Laurent Thiebaut
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This memo provides a motivation description for the Port Control
   Protocol (PCP) deployment in a 3GPP mobile network environment.  The
   document focuses on a mobile network specific issues (e.g. cell phone
   battery power consumption, keep-alive traffic reduction), PCP
   applicability to these issues is further studied and analysed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/