Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:55:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Forwarding Using Trickle
	Author(s)       : Jonathan W. Hui
                          Richard Kelsey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) are typically composed of
   resource constrained nodes communicating over links that have dynamic
   characteristics.  Memory constraints coupled with temporal variations
   in link connectivity makes the use of topology maintenance to support
   IPv6 multicast challenging.  This document describes the use of
   Trickle to efficiently forward multicast messages without the need
   for topology maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/