Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-6man-resilient-rs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:56:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Packet loss resiliency for Router Solicitations
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Dmitry Anipko
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-resilient-rs-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   When an interface on a host is initialized, the host transmits Router
   Solicitations in order to minimize the amount of time it needs to
   wait until the next unsolicited multicast Router Advertisement is
   received.  In certain scenarios, these router solicitations
   transmitted by the host might be lost.  This document specifies a
   mechanism for hosts to cope with the loss of the initial Router
   Solicitations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-6man-resilient-rs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-6man-resilient-rs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/