Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:36:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to the EAP Applicability Statement for ABFAB
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document updates the EAP applicability statement from RFC3748 to
   reflect recent usage of the EAP protocol in application oriented use
   cases proposed in ABFAB

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/