Subject: I-D Action: draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 02:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update on Candidate Address Selection for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document revisits the rules on how candidate addresses are
   selected and combined when the Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) NAT traversal method is used.  This document updates RFCs 5245
   and 6544.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keranen-mmusic-ice-address-selection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/