Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:55:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deploying mLDP Through P2P LSP Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Emily Chen
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   The existing specification for Multipoint Label Distribution Protocol
   (mLDP) functionality assumes that a pair of LDP speakers which
   support the P2MP/MP2MP capability are directly connected, or they can
   reach each other through targeted LDP session and transparent
   tunnel(s).  However, the real deployment may not satisfy these
   assumptions, especially in the case where the targeted LDP session
   and the transparent tunnel(s) have to be pre-established.  This
   document provides an automatic solution for finding the nearest
   upstream node which supports the LDP P2MP/MP2MP along the path from
   the current node to the root node, and triggering the targeted LDP
   session and transparent tunnel(s) when needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-mpls-mldp-deployment-via-p2p-tunnels-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/