Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-decade-drp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:16:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An HTTP-based Decade Resource Protocol
	Author(s)       : Wang Danhua
                          Harry Liu
                          Y.Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-decade-drp-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-07-15

Abstract:
   This document explorers the design of an HTTP-based DECADE Resource
   Protocol (DRP), which can be used for content and resource management
   between a DECADE Client and a DECADE Server, or between two DECADE
   Servers.  We identify the function entities, and present initial
   protocol message flow and syntax design.  The purpose of this
   document is to get design discussion started, not to provide a
   complete solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-decade-drp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-decade-drp-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-decade-drp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/