Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 12:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Name Attributes for the GSS-API EAP mechanism
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Josh Howlett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-11

Abstract:
   The naming extensions to the Generic Security Services Application
   Programming interface provide a mechanism for applications to
   discover authorization and personalization information associated
   with GSS-API names.  The Extensible Authentication Protocol GSS-API
   mechanism allows an Authentication/Authorization/Accounting peer to
   provide authorization attributes along side an authentication
   response.  It also provides mechanisms to process Security Assertion
   Markup Language (SAML) messages provided in the AAA response.  This
   document describes the necessary information to use the naming
   extensions API to access that information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-gss-eap-naming-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/