Subject: I-D Action: draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:54:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification version 2 (VCCV2)
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein
	Filename        : draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv2-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes VCCV2, a new version of Virtual Circuit
   Connectivity Verification (VCCV), the pseudowire OAM mechanism.  This
   new version is backwards compatible with VCCV for MPLS PWs for modes
   that the versions share, although the Router Alert (RA) CV type is
   not supported by VCCV2.  Furthermore, this document collects the
   complete description of VCCV2 into a single specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nadeau-pwe3-vccv2-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/