Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:48:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 1: Message Routing and Syntax"
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Yves Lafon
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-20.txt
	Pages           : 94
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
   information initiative since 1990.  This document provides an
   overview of HTTP architecture and its associated terminology, defines
   the "http" and "https" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) schemes,
   defines the HTTP/1.1 message syntax and parsing requirements, and
   describes general security concerns for implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-20

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/