Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:49:49 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Scenarios of IPv4 sunsetting
    Author(s)     : C. Zhou, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : July 17, 2012 
    
This document describes scenarios at subscriber, carrier and
   enterprise sites during IPv4 sunsetting.  In each site, there may be
   different requirements and issues.  The aim of this document is to
   put forward some issues in these scenarios and to identify whether
   further specifications are needed to solve these issues to facilitate
   IPv4 sunsetting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhou-sunset4-scenarios-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.