Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:04:09 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Publishing the &quot;Tao of the IETF&quot; as a Web Page
    Author(s)     : P. Hoffman
    Filename      : draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page
    Pages         : 3 
    Date          : July 23, 2012 
    
This document describes how the &quot;Tao of the IETF&quot;, which was
   published as a series of RFCs in the past, is instead being published
   as a web page.  It also contains the procedure for publishing and
   editing that web page.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.