Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:27:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RPKI Router Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
                          Keyur Patel
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for RPKI Router
   protocol as defined in [I-D.ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr].  The editor did not
   verify the accuracy of the information provided by respondents or by
   any alternative means.  The respondents are experts with the
   implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
   authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
   represent.  Respondents were asked to only use the YES answer if the
   feature had at least been tested in the lab.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-impl-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/