Subject: I-D Action: draft-stephan-cdni-alto-session-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:30:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO session for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Emile Stephan
                          Selim Ellouze
	Filename        : draft-stephan-cdni-alto-session-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   The selection of a downstream CDN by an upstream CDN is based on
   multi-dimensional criteria such as the number of hops, the
   performance of the connections between the user-agent and downstream
   CDNs, the availability of downstream CDNs resources and business
   policies.  Various protocols, such as BGP or ALTO, may be used by a
   downstream CDN to expose content routing information and
   interconnection preferences to an upstream CDN.  This draft specifies
   the parameters of an ALTO session between two interconnected CDNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stephan-cdni-alto-session-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stephan-cdni-alto-session-ext-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stephan-cdni-alto-session-ext-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/