Subject: I-D Action: draft-lefaucheur-cdni-logging-delivery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:08:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Logging Formats for HTTP and HTTP Adaptive Streaming Deliveries
	Author(s)       : Francois Le Faucheur
                          Mahesh Viveganandhan
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-lefaucheur-cdni-logging-delivery-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   The interconnection of Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) is
   motivated by several use cases.  CDN Interconnection can be achieved
   through four CDNI interfaces, one of which is the CDNI Logging
   interface.  This document discusses CDNI logging formats for content
   deliveries performed using HTTP or HTTP adaptive streaming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lefaucheur-cdni-logging-delivery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lefaucheur-cdni-logging-delivery-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lefaucheur-cdni-logging-delivery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/