Subject: I-D Action: draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:49:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operation of a Dual-Stack Multicast Router With Address Translation
	Author(s)       : Tom Taylor
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures required for correct operation
   of a multicast router in a mixed IPv4 and IPv6 environment, where
   some or all of the multicast group and unicast source addresses can
   be translated between IPv4 and IPv6, and where incoming multicast
   data may need to be forwarded into both IPv4 and IPv6 distribution
   trees.  The router is assumed to support Protocol Independent
   Multicast - Sparse Mode (PIM-SM, RFC 4601) in an environment
   consisting of a mixture of IPv4 and IPv6 local hosts and PIM peers.
   The work is easily generalized to other versions of PIM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-taylor-pim-v4v6-translation-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/