Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-uribis-objects-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Object-Centric Name Space for Various Communication Objects
	Author(s)       : Pyung-Soo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-uribis-objects-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft suggests a name space for identifier based Internet that
   has been considered to support the future Internet for mobile
   environment. The suggested name space considers a host-centric for
   the current stage as well as an object-centric for the next stage.
   To consider scalability and distributed architecture, the format of
   the name space consists of object category, local name, domain name,
   and parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-uribis-objects-names

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-uribis-objects-names-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/