Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-description-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 04:02:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Load Balancer Function Discription
	Author(s)       : Chen Li
                          Lianyuan Li
	Filename        : draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-description-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document presents a functional description of the load balancer.
   The Load Balancer (LB) is a network device to distribute workload
   across multiple servers, network links, central processing units,
   disk drives, or other resources, to achieve optimal resource
   utilization, maximize throughput, minimize response time, and avoid
   overload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-description

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-description-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-opsawg-loadbalance-description-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/