Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-one-way-delay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 00:35:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for One Way Delay metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : R.van Brandenburg
                          Kevin Gross
                          Qin Wu
                          Fernando Boronat
                          M. Montagud
	Filename        : draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-one-way-delay-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of One Way Delay metrics for use in a range of RTP
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-one-way-delay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-one-way-delay-02

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-one-way-delay-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/