Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Accounting Extensions for Traffic Statistics
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
	Filename        : draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the RADIUS extensions of attributes for the
   traffic statistics with different type, which can be used to support
   the differentiated accounting policies and traffic recording on the
   AAA server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yeh-radext-ext-traffic-statistics-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/