Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-cdni-tm-has-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:56:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic management models for http adaptive-streaming-aware CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Ram Krishnan
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-cdni-tm-has-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   This document presents thoughts on the traffic management aspects of
   supporting HTTP Adaptive Streaming technologies in CDN
   Interconnection scenarios. Our intent is to recommend traffic
   management techniques which can offer the best adaptive streaming
   performance over CDN interconnections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-cdni-tm-has

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-cdni-tm-has-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/