Subject: I-D Action: draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 07:48:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCweb Considerations for Mobile Devices
	Author(s)       : Markus Isomaki
	Filename        : draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   Web Real-time Communications (WebRTC) aims to provide web-based
   applications real-time and peer-to-peer communication capabilities.
   In many cases those applications are run in mobile devices connected
   to different types of mobile networks.  This document gives an
   overview of the issues and challenges in implementing and deploying
   WebRTC in mobile environments.  It also gives guidance on how to
   overcome those challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-isomaki-rtcweb-mobile-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/