Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:40:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for DS-Lite Multicast
	Author(s)       : Jie Hu
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   DS-Lite Multicast [I-D.ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast] is a solution
   to offer multicast service on DS-lite circumstance.  DS-Lite
   Multicast requires pre-configuration of the IPv4-embedded IPv6
   prefix(es) information on the multicast Basic Bridging BroadBand
   (mB4) element and multicast Address Family Translation Router(mAFTR).
   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute to carry the DS-Lite multicast prefixes
   information; the RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_PREFIX64 option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/