Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-framework-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 13:50:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A unified mobility management protocol framework and DMM gap analysis
	Author(s)       : H Anthony Chan
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-framework-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a unified framework of mobility management in
   terms of abstracted logical functions.  It is shown that mip, pmip,
   and several of their extensions can be expressed in terms of
   different configurations of these logical functions.  Such a unified
   framework provides a convenient view on gap analysis of existing
   protocols, and also on the needed re-configurations of the logical
   functions as well as the needed extensions towards distributed
   mobility management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-framework-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-framework-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/