Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:07:48 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Ericsson TWAMP Value-Added Octets
    Author(s)     : S. Baillargeon, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets
    Pages         : 18 
    Date          : July 23, 2012 
    
This memo describes an extension to the TWAMP test protocol for
   identifying and managing packet trains, which enables measuring
   capacity metrics like the available path capacity, tight section
   capacity and UDP delivery rate in the forward and reverse path
   directions.

   This memo contains the description of a working prototype. It does
   not represent a consensus of the IETF community. The IETF community
   is currently working on the problem statement and has not reached
   consensus on the preferred method for measuring capacity metrics.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.