Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 19:52:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol--Extended Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.1)
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Joao P. Taveira
	Filename        : draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extended Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol
   - Tracker Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.1), a new extension protocol
   complementing the basic core messages and usages specified in
   PPSP=TP/1.0  for the exchange of meta information between trackers
   and peers, such as initial offer/request of participation in
   multimedia content streaming, content information, peer lists and
   reports of activity and status. It extends PPSP-TP/1.0 to include new
   optional messages providing granular controls and usages in the
   communications between peer and tracker. The extension protocol is
   retro-compatible with PPSP-TP/1.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/