Subject: I-D Action: draft-ni-cdni-url-signing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:45:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Models for URL Signing and Validation in CDNI
	Author(s)       : Wei Ni
                          Yana Bi
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ni-cdni-url-signing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-09

Abstract:
   In CDNI deployment, URL signing mechanism should continue to
   function for content access restriction. Previous CDNI documents
   have described the basic of URL signing. However, in some cases that
   the key cannot be distributed from the Authoritative CDN to the
   Delivering CDN, the URL validation requirement cannot be fulfilled.
   This document gives some supplementary description concerning URL
   signing and validation mechanism in case of DNS based Request
   Routing, and as a result, a compliment for authorization object in
   metadata interface is presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ni-cdni-url-signing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ni-cdni-url-signing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/