Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-intarea-wifi-home-network-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 01:58:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrier's Wifi at Home Network
	Author(s)       : Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-intarea-wifi-home-network-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Today operator could share the wifi network at subscriber's home for
   their public subscribers.  It need to upgrade the home router which
   has integrated wifi already.  Some technical requirements have been
   clarified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-intarea-wifi-home-network

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-intarea-wifi-home-network-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-intarea-wifi-home-network-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/