Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-scijer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:16:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Cloud Interoperable Jason Encoding for REST Web Services (SCIJER) Bindings
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-scijer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-07-31

Abstract:
   SCIJER (pronounced skyjer) specifies a mapping of data types to
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) encoding.  The JSON specification
   defines encodings for integers, strings, arrays and objects.  This
   document specifies a mapping between JSON encoding and an extended
   set of types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-scijer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-scijer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/