Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP XR for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-07-10

Abstract:
   This document defines three RTCP XR Report Blocks and associated SDP
   parameters that allows the reporting of loss, duplication and discard
   summary statistics metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-06

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zorn-xrblock-rtcp-xr-al-stat-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/