Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 05:10:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios and Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document analyzes enterprise renumbering events and describes
   the best current practice among the existing renumbering mechanisms.
   According to the different stages of renumbering events,
   considerations and best current practices are described in three
   categories: during network design, for preparation of renumbering,
   and during a renumbering operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/