Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Server Statistics Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Jacques Latour
                          Jake Zack
	Filename        : draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for monitoring statistics of DNS servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perreault-dnsop-stats-mib-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/