Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:30:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTML RFC Format
	Author(s)       : Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTML format that can be used for the
   production of Internet-Drafts and RFCs.

   If you are viewing a version of this document other than the HTML
   generated by the editor, your a missing vital information.  Download
   a canonical version from
   http://cursive.net/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-2012-07-16.html.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-01

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/