Subject: I-D Action: draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:00:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Autonomous System (AS) Reservation for Private Use
	Author(s)       : Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the reservation of Autonomous System numbers
   (ASNs) that are for private use only and should not be advertised to
   the Internet, known as private use ASNs.  This document enlarges the
   total space available for private use ASNs by documenting the
   reservation of a second, larger range and updates RFC 1930.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mitchell-idr-as-private-reservation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/