Subject: I-D Action: draft-zinky-dtnrg-erasure-coding-objects-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:28:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol Erasure Coding Basic Objects
	Author(s)       : John Zinky
                          Armando Caro
                          Gregory Stein
	Filename        : draft-zinky-dtnrg-erasure-coding-objects-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the Basic Data Objects formats for the Erasure
   Coding Extension [ErasureCoding] to the Delay and Disruption Tolerant
   Network (DTN) Bundle Protocol [RFC5050].  The File Data Object format
   is used to store a binary file and includes metadata for the file
   name and path name.  The Bundle Data Object format is used to store a
   large DTN Bundle and to map its implicit Transfer Specification to
   the headers of the Encoding Bundles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zinky-dtnrg-erasure-coding-objects

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zinky-dtnrg-erasure-coding-objects-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/