Subject: I-D Action: draft-bollow-ectf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 05:26:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request For Action to Establish an Enhanced Cooperation Task Force and a Preparatory Working-Group
	Author(s)       : Norbert Bollow
	Filename        : draft-bollow-ectf-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   This memo calls for the creation of a new governance forum named
   "Enhanced Cooperation Task Force" (ECTF).  The main purpose of the
   ECTF is to facilitate consensus-seeking discussions regarding
   information society governance actions that will be taken by national
   governments and international organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bollow-ectf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bollow-ectf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bollow-ectf-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/