Subject: I-D Action: draft-kundrat-qresync-arrived-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:12:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP QRESYNC-ARRIVED Extension
	Author(s)       : Jan Kundrat
	Filename        : draft-kundrat-qresync-arrived-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-18

Abstract:
   This document updates the QRESYNC extension of the IMAP protocol to
   use a new untagged response, the ARRIVED one, to inform about the
   UIDs of newly arriving messages.  Deprecating the EXISTS response,
   this extension prevents a possible race condition where clients can
   lose synchronization of message UIDs in a selected mailbox when new
   arrivals are immediately expunged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kundrat-qresync-arrived

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kundrat-qresync-arrived-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/