Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:48:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol
	Author(s)       : Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) provides "RESTful" web
   services to retrieve registration metadata from domain name and
   regional internet registries.  This document describes information
   security services and their application to RDAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-sec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-sec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/