Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:57:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
This document provides an overview of the information model for the IP
Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) protocol, as defined in the IANA IPFIX
Information Element Registry. It is used by the IPFIX Protocol for
encoding measured traffic information and information related to the
traffic Observation Point, the traffic Metering Process, and the
Exporting Process. Although developed for the IPFIX Protocol, the model
is defined in an open way that easily allows using it in other
protocols, interfaces, and applications. This document obsoletes RFC
5102.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/