Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:53:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Composite Link Use Cases and Design Considerations
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Andrew Malis
                          Dave McDysan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-08-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of use cases and design considerations
   for composite links.

   Composite link is a formalization of multipath techniques currently
   in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to multipath
   techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/