Subject: I-D Action: draft-songyue-dispatch-invite-usage-indication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for support of Indication of Dialog Type
	Author(s)       : Yue Song
                          Yi Jiang
	Filename        : draft-songyue-dispatch-invite-usage-indication-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-08-14

Abstract:
   This document describes private extensions to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) that enable a SIP entity to indicate in the INVITE
   message the exact purpose of the INVITE transaction, e.g. media
   negotiation, session refresh or creation of an pure signaling dialog.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-songyue-dispatch-invite-usage-indication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-songyue-dispatch-invite-usage-indication-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/