Subject: I-D Action: draft-guduru-rtcweb-jsep-sip-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 23:06:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWeb JSEP SIP Mapping
	Author(s)       : Kiran Kumar Guduru
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-guduru-rtcweb-jsep-sip-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes mapping message representations between RTCWeb
   Javascript Session Establishment Protocol(JSEP) scheme and SIP
   messaging scheme.  Such a signaling mapping is intended to enable
   Javascript to use SIP to establish a session between two RTCWeb
   enabled browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guduru-rtcweb-jsep-sip-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guduru-rtcweb-jsep-sip-mapping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/