Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 00:34:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A TCP transport for the Internet Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
   This document describes using TCP for IKE messages.  This facilitates
   the transport of large messages over paths where fragments are either
   dropped, or where packet loss makes the use of large UDP packets
   unreliable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ike-tcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/