Subject: I-D Action: draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:05:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An EAP Authentication Method Based on Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Violeta Cakulev
                          Ioannis Broustis
	Filename        : draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-08-20

Abstract:
   The Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) is an authentication
   framework which supports multiple authentication methods.  This
   document defines an authentication method for EAP called EAP-IBAKE,
   which is based on the Identity-Based Authenticated Key Exchange
   (IBAKE) protocol.  The IBAKE method provides mutual authentication
   through the use of identity-based encryption.  In addition to mutual
   authentication this method also provides perfect forward and
   backwards secrecy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cakulev-emu-eap-ibake-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/