Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohlsson-rtcweb-sdes-support-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 07:36:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support of SDES in WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Oscar Ohlsson
	Filename        : draft-ohlsson-rtcweb-sdes-support-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-08-20

Abstract:
   Which key management protocols to support has been lively debated in
   WebRTC on several occasions.  This document explains the benefits of
   SDES and argues why allowing it as an alternative option has little
   impact on security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohlsson-rtcweb-sdes-support

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohlsson-rtcweb-sdes-support-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohlsson-rtcweb-sdes-support-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/