Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base (MIB) for the PCE Communications Protocol (PCEP) for Path-Key based Confidentiality in Inter-Domain Path Computation.
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-08-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
   modeling of the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
   (PCEP)for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC)and a
   Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when path-key-
   based confidentiality in inter-domain path computation is requested.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/