Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:15:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms for Directory Assisting RBridge
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
                          YiZhou Li
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-08-29

Abstract:
   This draft describes the mechanisms of using directory server(s) to
   assist RBridge edge in data center environment.

Conventions used in this document

   The term ''Subnet'' and ''VLAN'' are used interchangeably in this
   document because it is common to map one subnet to one VLAN. The
   term ''TRILL'' and ''RBridge'' are used interchangeably in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/