Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Route Options
	Author(s)       : Wojciech Dec
                          Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Tao Sun
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Arifumi Matsumoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes DHCPv6 Route Options for provisioning IPv6
   routes on DHCPv6 client nodes.  This is expected to improve the
   ability of an operator to configure and influence a nodes' ability to
   pick an appropriate route to a destination when this node is multi-
   homed and where other means of route configuration may be
   impractical.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/