Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 01:55:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside an IPv6 Network
	Author(s)       : Michael Behringer
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use only IPv6 link-local addresses on
   infrastructure links between routers, wherever possible.  It
   discusses the advantages and disadvantages of this approach to aide
   the decision process for a given network,

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/