Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-weirds-unified-json-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:08:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Responses to RESTful URL Queries for RIRs and DNRs
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
                          Kaveh Ranjbar
                          Arturo L. Servin
                          Byron J. Ellacott
	Filename        : draft-newton-weirds-unified-json-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes responses in the JSON format to the RESTful
   queries described in draft-hollenbeck-weirds-unified-query.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-weirds-unified-json-response

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-weirds-unified-json-response-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/