Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-wg-consensus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 10:46:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Working Group Consensus
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-wg-consensus-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-08-04

Abstract:
   This memo discusses about Working Group rough consensus within the
   IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-wg-consensus

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-wg-consensus-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-wg-consensus-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/