Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-pcp-expire-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:51:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Address Expiration
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-expire-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-08-23

Abstract:
   Port Control Protocol (PCP) Address Expiration allows an address
   allocation agent (e.g. a DHCP Server) to signal to a NAT or firewall
   that an address that was previously in use is no longer in use, and
   all state pertaining to it may be discarded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-pcp-expire

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-pcp-expire-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/