Subject: I-D Action: draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:10:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF)
	Author(s)       : Paul Higgs
                          Paul Szucs
	Filename        : draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Open IPTV Forum (OIPF) for naming persistent resources defined
   within OIPF specifications. Example resources include technical
   documents and specifications, eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
   Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document Type Definitions
   (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and other types of
   resources produced or managed by the OIPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-oipf-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-higgs-oipf-urn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/