Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:57:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael J. Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-08-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
   Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/