Subject: I-D Action: draft-bai-ccamp-mmssms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism for Maintaining the Survivability of Streaming Media Services
	Author(s)       : Bo Bai
                          Jihong Zhao
	Filename        : draft-bai-ccamp-mmssms-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for maintaining the
   survivability of streaming media services in the circumstances of
   the IP network (MSSMS). This service-oriented mechanism can
   calculate the health value(HV) of each service and judged their
   survivability in order to control the routing and the decision-
   making of each service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bai-ccamp-mmssms

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bai-ccamp-mmssms-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/