Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:43:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the General Area Open Meeting Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Remote Participation Services for the IETF
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-08-16

Abstract:
   The IETF has provided some tools for remote participation in its
   activities for many years, and some IETF participants have also used
   their own tools when they felt the need arise.  The IETF now wishes
   to support enhanced remote participation that is as seamless as
   possible, improving the experience for the remote attendee at the
   IETF regular meetings and interim meetings without degrading the
   experience for the people that are physically present.  Before
   deploying the new tools and services needed for this enhanced remote
   participation, the requirements for such tools and services, and the
   impacts they will make on the current procedures and infrastructure,
   must be defined.  This document is meant to be that definition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-genarea-rps-reqs-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/