Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 22:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   RFC 4858 talks about "Document Shepherding from Working Group Last
   Call to Publication".  There's a significant part of a document's
   life that happens before working group last call, starting, really,
   at the time a working group begins discussing a version of the idea
   that's been posted as an individual draft.  It seems reasonable and
   helpful to begin shepherding when there's a call for adoption as a
   working group document, and this document gives one Area Director's
   view of how that extended shepherding function might work, and what
   tasks might be involved throughout the document's lifecycle.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/