Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 01:21:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RECONFIGURE Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xavier Pougnard
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DHCPv6 messages type: RECONFIGURE-
   REQUEST.  This message is issued by a relay agent to notify a DHCPv6
   server a change, which requires issuing a Reconfigure message, has
   occurred.

   This document updates RFC 3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/