Subject: I-D Action: draft-pinkas-2560bis-certinfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 02:31:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CertInfo single response extension Update to OCSP < draft-pinkas-2560bis-certinfo-00.txt >
	Author(s)       : Denis Pinkas
	Filename        : draft-pinkas-2560bis-certinfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   OCSP [RFC2560] has been designed to allow an OCSP server to use
   any kind of trustable information to answer to a client varying
   from CRLs to an access to a database of issued certificates.

   In its original version, OCSP does not allow taking full advantage
   of an access to a database of issued certificates.

   When a database of issued certificates is used by an OCSP server,
   this document explains how the OCSP server shall respond and how
   OCSP clients shall react.

   The proposal is intended to update 2560bis. It defines a new single
   extension in a single response, called certInfo.  The extension is
   non critical.  The meaning of "good", "revoked" and "unknown" are
   unchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pinkas-2560bis-certinfo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pinkas-2560bis-certinfo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/