Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-registry-custodian-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 14:40:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Custodial Review Criteria for Designated Experts
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-registry-custodian-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-08-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of review criteria for IANA registry
   Designated Experts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-registry-custodian

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-registry-custodian-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-registry-custodian-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/