Subject: I-D Action: draft-madhavan-alto-caching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 04:43:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Caching
	Author(s)       : Sreekanth Madhavan
                          Nandiraju Ravishankar
	Filename        : draft-madhavan-alto-caching-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   The specification of the ALTO protocol uses map based approaches
   assuming that the information provided is static for a longer period
   of time.  The purpose of this memo is to provide a mechanism where
   ALTO clients cache the map information and the servers provide the
   expiration time for invalidation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madhavan-alto-caching

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madhavan-alto-caching-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/