Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 00:18:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Proactive Operations, Administration and Maintenance Configuration of Dynamic MPLS Transport Profile PseudoWire
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Bo Wu
                          Elisa Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-08-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to configure and control proactive Operations, Adminstration
   and Maintenance (OAM) functions, suitable for dynamic Single-Segment
   PseudoWire (SS-PW) and Multi-Segment PseudoWire (MS-PW).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-config

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-config-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-config-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/