Subject: I-D Action: draft-pbryan-http-json-resource-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 21:39:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Convention for HTTP Access to JSON Resources
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
	Filename        : draft-pbryan-http-json-resource-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-06

Abstract:
   A convention for accessing JSON representations of resources via
   HTTP, promoting a uniform interface across multiple resources and
   reuse of software components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pbryan-http-json-resource

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-http-json-resource-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pbryan-http-json-resource-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/