Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:56:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICC_Operator_ID Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
	Author(s)       : Mach Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-08-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Attachment Individual Identifier (AII)
   type which could be used to identify the pseudowire endpoint when
   ICC_Operator_ID is used to uniquely identify an operator in MPLS-TP
   networks.  The new AII (ICC_Operator_ID AII) consists a
   ICC_Operator_ID, a prefix and a AC ID field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pwe3-mpls-tp-aii-icc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/