Subject: I-D Action: draft-dykim-nara-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Architecture with Recursive Addressing
	Author(s)       : Chungnam University
	Filename        : draft-dykim-nara-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:
   A network architecture based on recursive addressing is proposed.
   The Internet is modeled as a network of autonomous domains, each
   being a collection of nodes.  Each domain is named by a global
   address whereas each node by a local address.  Inter-domain routing
   depends solely on domain addresses while intra-domain routing on node
   addresses.  Routing based on node or domain addresses render inherent
   mobility as well as seamless multi-homing capability.  The model can
   recursively repeat itself both outwards and inwards in the network,
   enabling its applicability, for example, to inter-planetary as well
   as body area networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dykim-nara

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dykim-nara-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dykim-nara-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/