Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-arch-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Architecture
	Author(s)       : Richard Alimi
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Kutscher
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-arch-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-08-13

Abstract:
   Content Distribution Applications (e.g., P2P applications) are widely
   used on the Internet and make up a large portion of the traffic in
   many networks.  One technique to improve the network efficiency of
   these applications is to introduce storage capabilities within the
   networks; this is the capability provided by a DECADE (DECoupled
   Application Data Enroute) compatible system.  This document presents
   an architecture, discusses the underlying principles, and identifies
   key functionalities in the architecture for introducing a DECADE-
   compatible in-network storage system.  In addition, some examples are
   given to illustrate these concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-arch-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-arch-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/