Subject: I-D Action: draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 14:45:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP-signaled end-system IP/VPNs.
	Author(s)       : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Ping Pan
                          Amit Shukla
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution in which the control plane
   protocol specified in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs [RFC4364] is used to provide a
   Virtual Network service to end-systems.

   These end-systems may be used to provide network services or may
   directly host end-to-end applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marques-l3vpn-end-system-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/