Subject: I-D Action: draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:59:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Quality for Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jose Javier Garcia Aranda
                          Carlos Barcenilla
                          Gonzalo Munoz Fernandez
                          Jacobo Perez Lajo
                          Luis M. Díaz Vizcaino
                          Mónica Cortés
                          Joaquin Salvachua
                          Juan Quemada
	Filename        : draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-02.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
  This memo describes an application level protocol for the standard
  communication of e2e QoS compliance information using a protocol
  based on Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), which forms the basis
  for the World Wide Web, and Session Description Protocol (SDP).
  Quality for Service Protocol (Q4S) provides a mechanism for latency,
  jitter, bandwidth and packet loss negotiation and monitoring,
  alerting whenever one of the negotiated conditions is violated.
  Implementation details on the actions to be triggered upon
  reception/detection of QoS alerts exchanged by the protocol are out
  of scope of this draft, it is application dependant (e.g. increase
  quality, reduce bit-rate) or even network dependant (e.g. change
  connection's quality profile).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aranda-dispatch-q4s-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/