Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:54:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the address format for the Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for code points
   outside the US-ASCII range.  This document obsoletes RFC 6122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/