Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:40:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Specifying Civic Address Extensions in PIDF-LO
	Author(s)       : James Winterbottom
                          Martin Thomson
                          Richard Barnes
                          Brian Rosen
                          Robins George
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-08-21

Abstract:
   New fields are occasionally added to civic addresses.  A backwardly-
   compatible mechanism for adding civic address elements to the Geopriv
   civic address format is described.  A formal mechanism for handling
   unsupported extensions when translating between XML and DHCP civic
   address forms is defined for entities that need to perform this
   translation.  Intial extensions for some new elements are also
   defined.  The LoST protocol mechanism that returns civic address
   element names used for validation of location information is
   clarified to require a namespace on each element.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-local-civic-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/