Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.718 Speech/Audio
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Ye-Kui Wang
                          Ari Lakaniemi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for the Embedded Variable Bit-Rate (EV-VBR) speech/
   audio codec, specified in ITU-T G.718.  A media type registration for
   this RTP payload format is also included.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-g718-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/