Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:00:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Decoupled Application Data Enroute Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DECADE Requirements
	Author(s)       : Yingjie Gu
                          David A. Bryan
                          Yang Richard Yang
                          Peng Zhang
                          Richard Alimi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-08-07

Abstract:
   The target of the DECoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) system
   is to provide an open and standard in-network storage system for
   applications, primarily P2P (peer-to-peer) applications, to store,
   retrieve and manage their data.  This draft enumerates and explains
   requirements, not only for storage and retrieval, but also for data
   management, access control and resource control, that should be
   considered during the design and implementation of a DECADE-
   compatible system.  These are requirements on the entire system; some
   of the requirements may eventually be implemented by an existing
   protocol with/without some extensions (e.g., a protocol used to read
   and write data from the storage system).  The requirements in this
   document are intended to ensure that a DECADE-compatible system
   architecture includes all of the desired functionality for intended
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-decade-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-decade-reqs-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/