Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:24:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The OCB Authenticated-Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Ted Krovetz
                          Phillip Rogaway
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-08-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies OCB, a shared-key blockcipher-based
   encryption scheme that provides privacy and authenticity for
   plaintexts and authenticity for associated data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/