Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-tls-llcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:10:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LLCPS
	Author(s)       : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-tls-llcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-08-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the implementation, named LLCPS, of the TLS
   protocol over the NFC (Near Field Communication) LLCP layer. The NFC
   peer to peer (P2P) protocol may be used by any application that
   needs communication between two devices at very small distances (a
   few centimeters). LLCPS enforces a strong security in NFC P2P
   exchanges, and may be deployed for many services, in the Internet Of
   Things ecosystem, such as access control or ticketing operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-tls-llcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-tls-llcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/