Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 05:22:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Francis Dupont
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-08-20

Abstract:
   This document identifies and analyzes several PCP failure scenarios.
   A procedure to retrieve the explicit dynamic mapping(s) from the PCP
   Server is proposed.  This procedure relies upon the use of a new PCP
   OpCode and Option: GET/NEXT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/