Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-mboned-64mcast-wkp-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 19:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Well-Known Prefix for V4V6 Mcast Translation
	Author(s)       : Nagendra Kumar
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-kumar-mboned-64mcast-wkp-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-02

Abstract:
   This document reserves 2 Well known IPv6 Multicast prefixes
   for the usage of IPv4-IPv6 Multicast transition.  These
   prefixes will be used to embed IPv4 group address as and when
   required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-mboned-64mcast-wkp-address

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-mboned-64mcast-wkp-address-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/