Subject: I-D Action: draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:28:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extranet in BGP Multicast VPN (MVPN)
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Juniper Networks
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Thomas Morin
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Praveen Muley
                          Ray (Lei) Qiu
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes clarifications and extensions to the
   procedures in [BGP-MVPN] for supporting extranets. The procedures
   specified in this document assume that BGP is used for transmission
   of MVPN customers' multicast routing information within the service
   provider(s) infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-bgp-mvpn-extranet-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/