Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 18:29:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Delay metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Kevin Gross
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of Delay metrics for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-delay-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/