Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:23:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Translation Multicast Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-08-24

Abstract:
   This draft defines new Router Advertisement options for configuring
   multicast prefixes for IGMP to MLD translation and unicast prefixes
   for multicast source addresses.  These prefixes are used in various
   translation multicast technologies.  Each option is defined together
   with definitions of host and router behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/