Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 01:49:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
	Author(s)       : John Buford
                          Mario Kolberg
	Filename        : draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-08-06

Abstract:
   We define a RELOAD Usage for Application Layer Multicast as well as
   extensions to RELOAD message layer to support ALM.  The ALM Usage is
   intended to support a variety of ALM control algorithms in an
   overlay-independent way.  Scribe is defined as an example algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/