Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:33:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Ethernet-based xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond/Ethernet) MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2012-08-09

Abstract:
   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based internets.
   This document defines an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a set
   of objects for managing Ethernet-based multi-pair bonded xDSL
   interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendation G.998.2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-eth-mib-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/