Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-iab-affirm-modern-stds-paradigm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:43:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Affirmation of the Modern Paradigm for Standards
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
                          Steve Mills
                          Jeff Jaffe
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Lynn St.Amour
	Filename        : draft-housley-iab-affirm-modern-stds-paradigm-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   On 29 August 2012, the leaders of the IEEE Standards Association, the
   IAB, the IETF, the Internet Society, and the W3C signed a statement
   affirming the importance of a jointly developed set of principles
   establishing a modern paradigm for global, open standards.  These
   principles have become known as the "OpenStand" principles.  This
   document contains the text of the affirmation that was signed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-iab-affirm-modern-stds-paradigm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-iab-affirm-modern-stds-paradigm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/