Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 07:57:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Stephan Emile
                          Roy Peterkofsky
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-08-10

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN).  It introduces a framework, an
   architecture design and a set of new requirements.  Then it drafts an
   information model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertrand-cdni-logging-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/