Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Controlling Traffic Offloading Using Neighbor Discovery Protocol
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Aaron Yi Ding
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
   Protocol, which allows management of IPv4 traffic offloading for
   multi-interface dual-stack capable hosts and moving IPv4 traffic away
   from a specific interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-mif-ra-offload-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/