Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-nvo3-vpn-protocol-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:12:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPN Protocol Gap Analysis for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hy-nvo3-vpn-protocol-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-30

Abstract:
   This document is to describe the applicability of traditional
   IP/MPLS L2VPN and L3VPN for NVO3 and identify the protocol gaps. It
   also addresses the use of the VPNs for inter DC connectivity when
   NVO3 is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-nvo3-vpn-protocol-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-nvo3-vpn-protocol-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/