Subject: I-D Action: draft-doi-core-parameter-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Option Parameter Option
	Author(s)       : Yusuke Doi
	Filename        : draft-doi-core-parameter-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-21

Abstract:
   Content-Type and some HTTP headers have 'parameter' to make fine-
   grained description of contents and options.  The CoAP Option
   Parameter Option is a CoAP option to add a parameter to a CoAP
   option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doi-core-parameter-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doi-core-parameter-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/