Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-idntables-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing registration policy for IDNs using XML
	Author(s)       : Kim Davies
	Filename        : draft-davies-idntables-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-08-30

Abstract:
   This memo describes a method of representing the registration policy
   that a zone administrator uses for registering Internationalised
   Domain Names using Extensible Markup Language (XML).  These registry
   policies, commonly known as "IDN tables", are used to enforce and
   share policy on which specific code-points are permitted for
   registrations, and which alternative code-points are considered
   variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-idntables

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-idntables-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davies-idntables-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/