Subject: I-D Action: draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 02:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA) Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Lionel Morand
                          Tom Hiller
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-08-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the Diameter RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA)
   Application, which is designed to facillitate the interoperability of
   Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) systems based upon
   RADIUS and Diameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/