Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-ta-publication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:26:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Anchor Publication Advice
	Author(s)       : Steven M. Bellovin
                          Randy Bush
                          Russell Housley
                          Stephen Kent
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-ta-publication-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-08-16

Abstract:
   Many Internet protocols and services rely on credentials which use
   asymmetric keys.  Many of these are hierarchic structures having
   certification authorities (CAs) that act as trust anchors (TAs).
   There is little general guidance on procedures for how these trust
   anchors can be distributed or otherwise published with prudence.  To
   quote a well known security expert, "It's a matter of oral tradition
   in security circles."  This document attempts to capture some of that
   lore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-ta-publication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-ta-publication-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/