Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pinkas-rfc2560bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:41:38 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP
    Author(s)     : D. Pinkas
    Filename      : draft-pinkas-rfc2560bis
    Pages         : 41 
    Date          : Aug. 27, 2012 
    
   This document specifies a protocol useful in determining the current
   status of a digital certificate without requiring CRLs.  Additional
   mechanisms addressing PKIX operational requirements are specified in
   separate documents. This document obsoletes RFC 2560 and RFC 6277.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pinkas-rfc2560bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.