Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-cocoa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 13:14:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Simple Congestion Control/Advanced
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-cocoa-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-08-13

Abstract:
   The CoAP protocol needs to be implemented in such a way that it does
   not cause persistent congestion on the network it uses.  The CoRE
   CoAP specification defines basic behavior that exhibits low risk of
   congestion with minimal implementation requirements.  It also leaves
   room for combining the base specification with advanced congestion
   control mechanisms with higher performance.

   This specification defines some simple advanced CoRE Congestion
   Control mechanisms, Simple CoCoA.  In the present version -00, it is
   mainly a straw-man document to gauge the implementation effort
   required, with a view towards simplifying it further.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-cocoa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-cocoa-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/