Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:34:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Military Message Handling System (MMHS) over SMTP
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-21

Abstract:
   A Miltary Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
   ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
   national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
   Elements of Service are defined as a set of extensions to the ITU-T
   X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in STANAG 4406
   Edition 2 or ACP 123.  This document specifies how a comparable
   messaging service can be provided using SMTP and its extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/