Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as0-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 08:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Codification of AS 0 processing.
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Randy Bush
                          Heather Schiller
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as0-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-26

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4271 and proscribes the use of Autonomous
   System (AS) 0 in the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) OPEN and AS_PATH /
   AS4_PATH BGP attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as0

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as0-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as0-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/