Subject: I-D Action: draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modification to Default Value of SOL_MAX_RT
	Author(s)       : Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-08-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3315 by redefining the default value for
   SOL_MAX_RT and defining an option through which a DHCPv6 server can
   override the client's default value for SOL_MAX_RT with a new value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/