Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:34:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Nominating Committee Process: Selection of volunteers
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-nomcom-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-08-02

Abstract:
   RFC 3777 specifies the process by which members of the Internet
   Architecture Board, Internet Engineering Steering Group and IETF
   Administrative Oversight Committee are selected, confirmed, and
   recalled.

   This document updates RFC 3777 to increase the number of volunteers
   who are eligible to serve on NomCom and to increase the selection of
   volunteers having different primary affiliations.  It also makes some
   updates to include the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-selection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/