Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 04:10:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RECONFIGURE Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a companion solution to the RSOO (Relay-
   Supplied Options option) procedure to trigger a DHCPv6 server to
   issue a RECONFIGURE message.  This document defines a new DHCPv6
   messages type: RECONFIGURE-REQUEST.  This message is issued by a
   relay agent to notify a DHCPv6 server a change has occurred in the
   configuration supplied in an RSOO.

   This document updates RFC 3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/