Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:51:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting explicit-path per destination in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) P2MP Path Request Message.
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-08-17

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain environment.

   Explicit Path in this document refers to the configured list of
   network elements that MUST be traversed or MUST be excluded in the
   final path computation.  This should not be confused with the RSVP
   terminology.  Network elements can further be strict or loose hop.

   This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) to define explicit-path per destination in P2MP context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/