Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-service-example-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:00:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Service Example -- Music on Hold
	Author(s)       : Avaya Inc.
	Filename        : draft-worley-service-example-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-08-16

Abstract:
   The "music on hold" feature is one of the most desired features of
   telephone systems in the business environment.  "Music on hold" is
   where, when one party to a call has the call "on hold", that party's
   telephone provides an audio stream (often music) to be heard by the
   other party.  Architectural features of SIP make it difficult to
   implement music-on-hold in a way that is fully compliant with the
   standards.  The implementation of music-on-hold described in this
   document is fully effective and standards-compliant, and has a number
   of advantages over the methods previously documented.  In particular,
   it is less likely to produce peculiar user interface effects and more
   likely to work in systems which perform authentication than the
   method of RFC 5359.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-service-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-service-example-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-worley-service-example-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/