Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:53:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidance for Light-Weight Implementations of the Internet Protocol Suite
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-02.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2012-08-09

Abstract:
   Implementation of Internet protocols on small devices benefits from
   light-weight implementation techniques, which are often not
   documented in an accessible way.

   This document provides a first outline of and some initial content
   for the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance document planned by the
   IETF working group LWIG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-guidance-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/