Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-weirds-unified-rdap-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 05:03:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unified Registration Data Access Protocol Query Format
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Scott Hollenbeck
                          Kaveh Ranjbar
                          Arturo L. Servin
                          Byron J. Ellacott
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-weirds-unified-rdap-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes uniform patterns to construct HTTP URLs that
   may be used to retrieve registration information from registries
   (including both Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name
   Registries (DNRs)) using "RESTful" web access patterns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-unified-rdap-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-unified-rdap-query-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/