Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:43:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-14.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-08-31

Abstract:
   This text documents 'P-Charge-Info', an existing private Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing
   information about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is
   currently in production usage by a number of equipment vendors and
   carriers and this document is submitted to request the registration
   of this header with IANA. This P-Header may also be used in some
   situations to carry the ISUP Charge Number parameter for PSTN
   interconnection.

   NOTE: This version of the Internet Draft will be the last with this
   name, as the SIPPING Working Group no longer exists.  The next
   version of this Internet Draft is will include the DISPATCH Working
   Group and be draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-00.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/