Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 06:55:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication Scheme Registrations
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-08-16

Abstract:
   This document registers Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   authentication schemes which have been defined in standards-track
   RFCs before the IANA HTTP Authentication Scheme Registry was
   established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/