Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:24:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Ruibing Hao
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-23

Abstract:
   The Diameter protocol allows a Diameter redirect agent to specify one
   or more individual hosts to which a Diameter message may be
   redirected by an upstream Diameter node.  However, in some
   circumstances an operator may wish to redirect messages to an
   alternate domain without specifying individual hosts.  This document
   specifies a mechanism by which this can be achieved.  New
   applications may incorporate this capability by reference to the
   present document.

   This memo updates Sections 6.13 and 6.14 of RFC3588bis with respect
   to the usage of the Redirect-Host-Usage and Redirect-Max-Cache-Time
   AVPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/