Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 04:34:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preventing cross-protocol attacks in TLS protocol
	Author(s)       : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-07

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a fix for the TLS key exchange signatures, to
   prevent cross-protocol attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/