Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:45:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Geoff Hunt
                          Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-08-23

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of Packet Delay Variation metrics for a range of RTP
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/