Subject: I-D Action: draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:03:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deterministic Usage of DSA and ECDSA Digital Signature Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Thomas Pornin
	Filename        : draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2012-08-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a deterministic digital signature generation
   procedure.  Such signatures are compatible with standard DSA and
   ECDSA digital signatures, and can be processed with unmodified
   verifiers, which need not be aware of the procedure described
   therein.  Deterministic signatures retain the cryptographic security
   features associated with digital signatures, but can be more easily
   implemented in various environments since they do not need access to
   a source of high quality randomness.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pornin-deterministic-dsa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/