Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 07:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Delivery of IPv4 Multicast Services to IPv4 Clients over an IPv6 Multicast Network
	Author(s)       : Jacni Qin
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Qian Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-08-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a solution for the delivery of IPv4 multicast
   services to IPv4 clients over an IPv6 multicast network.  The
   solution relies upon a stateless IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation scheme
   and uses the IPv6 multicast distribution tree to deliver IPv4
   multicast traffic.  The solution is particularly useful for the
   delivery of multicast service offerings to DS-Lite serviced
   customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/