Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:05:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Yao Li
                          Wenjuan He
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-08-15

Abstract:
   The recent updated version of ITU-T [G.694.1] has introduced the
   flexible-grid DWDM technique, which provides a new tool that
   operators can implement to provide a higher degree of network
   optimization than is possible with fixed-grid systems.  This document
   describes the extensions to the Link Management Protocol (LMP) to
   negotiate link grid property between the adjacent DWDM nodes before
   the link is brought up.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/