Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:56:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NEA Asokan Attack Analysis
	Author(s)       : Joseph Salowey
                          Steve Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-22

Abstract:
   The Network Endpoint Assessment protocols are subject to a subtle
   forwarding attack that has become known as the NEA Asokan Attack.
   This document describes the attack and countermeasures that may be
   mounted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-asokan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nea-asokan-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/