Subject: I-D Action: draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special Use IPv4 Addresses
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-08-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the global and other specialized IPv4 address
   blocks that have been assigned by the Internet Assigned Numbers
   Authority (IANA).  It does not address IPv4 address space assigned to
   operators and users through the Regional Internet Registries, nor
   does it address IPv4 address space assigned directly by IANA prior to
   the creation of the Regional Internet Registries.  It also does not
   address allocations or assignments of IPv6 addresses or autonomous
   system numbers.  This document obsoletes RFC 5735 and updates RFC
   6441.

   The substantive change between this document and RFC 5735 is that it
   includes 100.64.0.0/10, which was assigned in RFC 6598.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vegoda-cotton-rfc5735bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/