Subject: I-D Action: draft-damick-dns-associated-names-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Associated Names DNS Record
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Damick
	Filename        : draft-damick-dns-associated-names-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a new resource record for the Domain Name
   System (DNS) protocol.  The record introduced will allow associated
   domain names to be associated with a particular domain name and
   retrieved in in a single DNS query.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-damick-dns-associated-names-record

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-damick-dns-associated-names-record-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/