Subject: I-D Action: draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 07:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Node Ability of Participation (NAP)
	Author(s)       : Abdussalam Nuri Baryun
	Filename        : draft-baryun-roll-nap-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-08-01

Abstract:
   Some Wireless Ad hoc Networks (WANETs) like LLNs often have
   different devices capabilities, with large scale deployment at
   different regions or environment conditions. In that network
   context, nodes may not be able to participate in certain time
   periods because of determined conditions. The Node Ability of
   Participation (NAP) protocol enhances the network use of its
   activities and capabilities. Routers and actuators in such
   networks can be adaptive and efficient for different unpredicted
   situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baryun-roll-nap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baryun-roll-nap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/