Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 23:43:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-08-21

Abstract:
   There are various circumstances where it is highly desirable to be
   able to dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary
   Nodes (BN) along with their domain information.  For that purpose,
   this document defines extensions to the Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System(IS-IS) routing protocol for the advertisement of
   Boundary Node (BN)Discovery information within an IS-IS area or
   within the entire IS-IS routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/