Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:19:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Aggregated Service Discovery
	Author(s)       : Andrew McMillan
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-08-29

Abstract:
   This specification describes how clients can discover multiple
   services to configure themselves with a minimum of user-provided
   information, as short as possible sequence of queries and with a
   minimum of overhead for administrators of the services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/