Subject: I-D Action: draft-romanow-clue-sdp-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:32:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Investigation of Session Description Protocol (SDP) Usage for ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence (CLUE)
	Author(s)       : Allyn Romanow
                          Flemming Andreasen
                          Arun Krishna
	Filename        : draft-romanow-clue-sdp-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   This draft investigates how SDP offer/answer can be used to
   communicate CLUE encoding and encoding group parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romanow-clue-sdp-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romanow-clue-sdp-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-romanow-clue-sdp-usage-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/