Subject: I-D Action: draft-duerst-eai-mailto-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 03:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'mailto' URI/IRI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Martin J. Duerst
                          Larry Masinter
                          Jamie Zawinski
	Filename        : draft-duerst-eai-mailto-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
   (URIs) and Internationalized Resource Identfiers (IRIs) to identify
   resources that are reached using Internet mail.  It adds the
   possibility to use Email Address Internationalization (EAI) email
   addresses (RFC6530) to the previous syntax of 'mailto' URIs (RFC
   6068).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duerst-eai-mailto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-eai-mailto-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duerst-eai-mailto-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/