Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dhc-address-name-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 04:48:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendation for Encoding IP Address and Name in DHCP Options
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dhc-address-name-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-05

Abstract:
   This document aims at providing a recommendation for the design of
   future DHCP options when both IP Address and Name encoding are needed
   to be supported.  This design reconciles the flexibility requirement
   from service providers and the DHC WG recommendation to avoid
   defining options conveying similar set of configuration data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dhc-address-name-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dhc-address-name-encoding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/