Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-davie-stt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:48:09 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Stateless Transport Tunneling Protocol for Network Virtualization (STT)
    Author(s)     : B. Davie, et al
    Filename      : draft-davie-stt
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : Sept. 6, 2012 
    
   Network Virtualization places unique requirements on tunneling
   protocols.  This draft describes STT (Stateless Transport Tunneling),
   a tunnel encapsulation that enables overlay networks to be built in
   virtualized networks.  STT is particularly useful when some tunnel
   endpoints are in end-systems, as it utilizes the capabilities of the
   network interface card to improve performance.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davie-stt-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.