Subject: I-D Action: draft-moses-webpki-trustmodel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:01:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust models of the Web PKI
	Author(s)       : Tim Moses
	Filename        : draft-moses-webpki-trustmodel-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-15

Abstract:
   This is one of a set of drafts that document the operation of the Web
   PKI.  It describes common variants of the Web PKI trust model

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moses-webpki-trustmodel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moses-webpki-trustmodel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moses-webpki-trustmodel-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/