Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iser-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:13:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	Author(s)       : Michael Ko
                          Alexander Nezhinsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iser-12.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2012-09-16

Abstract:
   iSCSI Extensions for RDMA provides the RDMA data transfer capability
   to iSCSI by layering iSCSI on top of an RDMA-Capable Protocol.  An
   RDMA-Capable Protocol provides RDMA Read and Write services, which
   enable data to be transferred directly into SCSI I/O Buffers without
   intermediate data copies.  This document describes the extensions to
   the iSCSI protocol to support RDMA services as provided by an RDMA-
   Capable Protocol.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5046.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iser

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-iser-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-iser-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/