Subject: I-D Action: draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 00:15:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A User Agent Profile Data Set for Media Policy
	Author(s)       : Volker Hilt
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-03.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-09-17

Abstract:
   This specification defines an XML document format to describe the
   media properties of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) sessions.
   Examples for media properties are the codecs or media types used in
   the session.  This document also defines an XML document format to
   describe policies that limit the media properties of SIP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-camarillo-rai-media-policy-dataset-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/