Subject: I-D Action: draft-keiser-afs3-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:53:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AFS-3 Protocol Capabilities Query Mechanism
	Author(s)       : Thomas Keiser
                          Steven Jenkins
                          Andrew Deason
	Filename        : draft-keiser-afs3-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   AFS-3 is a distributed file system based upon prototypes developed at
   Carnegie Mellon University during the 1980s.  AFS-3 heavily leverages
   Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs) as the foundation for its distributed
   architecture.  In 2003, new RPCs were introduced into AFS-3 that
   provide for capability querying between file servers and cache
   managers.  This memo provides a formal specification for that
   functionality, and provides analogous extensions to the volume server
   RPC interface.

Internet Draft Comments

   Comments regarding this draft are solicited.  Please include the
   AFS-3 protocol standardization mailing list
   ([email-masked]) as a recipient of any comments.

AFS-3 Document State

   This document is in state "draft", as per the document state
   definitions set forth in [I-D.wilkinson-afs3-standardisation].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keiser-afs3-capabilities

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keiser-afs3-capabilities-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/