Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-directory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:43:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM Directory Services
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-directory-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a directory server that implements the SCIM
   protocol and schema [, its capabilities and access control model],
   and optional support for LDAPv3 protocol.  This specification extends
   SCIM from provisioning to a general purpose access protocol in
   support of data management applications (e.g. self-service systems)
   and RESTful clients that need read/write access to a directory on the
   Internet, between domains, or within a cloud.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-directory

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-directory-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/