Subject: I-D Action: draft-bakker-dispatch-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 08:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Specification of 3GPP IM CN Subsystem XML body handling
	Author(s)       : John-Luc Bakker
	Filename        : draft-bakker-dispatch-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-04

Abstract:
   This document registers new disposition-types for the Content-
   Disposition header field that apply to the application/3gpp-ims+xml
   body (part) used by 3GPP [5].  The applicability of these content-
   disposition values are limited to 3GPP IMS [5].  The application/
   3gpp-ims+xml body (part) has the following three distinct uses: (1)
   for redirecting the emergency session to use a different domain (e.g.
   using a Circuit Switched call), (2) for delivering user profile
   specific information from the SIP registrar to an Application Server,
   and (3) for causing a UAC to attempt to re-register with the IMS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bakker-dispatch-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bakker-dispatch-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/