Subject: I-D Action: draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:55:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming in Homenet
	Author(s)       : Wassim Haddad
                          Damien Saucez
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   So far, multihoming in Homenet must be supported by the hosts as
   there is no mean to use simultaneously the different Internet Service
   Providers of the "Homenet" without risking flow disruption.  In this
   memo, we describe the problem statement for multihoming in Homenet.
   We also propose a high level solution that answers this particular
   problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/