Subject: I-D Action: draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 10:12:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP), Compressed Bundle Header Encoding (CBHE), and Bundle Protocol IANA Registries
	Author(s)       : Keith Scott
                          Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   The DTNRG research group has defined the experimental Licklider
   Transmission Protocol (LTP) [RFC5326] and the Compressed Bundle
   Header Encoding (CBHE) [RFC6260] mechanism for the 'ipn' URI scheme.
   Finally, RFC5050 [RFC5050] defines values for the Bundle
   Administrative Record Type.  All of these describe fields that are
   subject to a registry.  For the purpose of its research work, the
   group has created ad-hoc registries.  As the specifications are
   stable and have multiple interoperable implementations, the group
   would like to hand off the registries to IANA for official custody.
   This document describes the actions needed to be executed by IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dtnrg-ltp-cbhe-registries-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/