Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-experiments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 04:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP NAT64 Experiments
	Author(s)       : Mehdi Ait Abdesselam
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Amina Hasnaoui
                          Jaqueline Queiroz
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-experiments-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   This memo documents a set of PCP experiments conducted in NAT64
   environment.  Two services are detailed in the document: access to a
   video server behind NAT64 and SIP-based sessions.  Both 3G and Wi-Fi
   IPv6-only connectivity have been used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-experiments

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-experiments-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/