Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:15:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Latching: Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT) for Media in Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Emil Ivov
                          Hadriel Kaplan
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes behavior of signalling intermediaries in RTC
   deployments, sometimes referred to as Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs), when performing Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT).  HNT is a set of
   mechanisms, such as media relaying and latching, that such
   intermediaries use to enable other RTC devices behind NATs to
   communicate with each other.  This document is non-normative, and is
   only written to explain HNT in order to provide a reference to the
   IETF community, as well as an informative description to
   manufacturers, and users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-latching

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivov-mmusic-latching-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/