Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 13:01:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Multicast Using Native IPv4 Capabilities in a 6rd Deployment
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Tom Taylor
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Hui Ji
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how IPv6 multicast can be extended across an
   IPv4 network to an IPv6 host, using the native multicast capabilities
   of the IPv4 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-softwire-6rd-multicast-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/