Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-server-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:29:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Server Selection
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-server-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior to be followed by the PCP Client
   to contact its PCP Server(s) when one or several PCP Names are
   configured.  Multiple Names may be configured to a PCP Client in some
   deployment contexts such as multi-homing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-server-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-server-selection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/