Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:45:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) with HTTP
	Author(s)       : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Byron J. Ellacott
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of the Registration Data Access
   Protocol (RDAP) using HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/