Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Policy Framework for the Interface to the Routing System
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Susan Hares
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   A key aspect of the Interface to the Routing System (IRS) is what
   mechanisms it includes to carry policy information and to enable
   policy control.  This applies both in the protocol itself and in the
   sub-interfaces associated with the different components of the
   routing system.  Similarly, the data-models associated with the sub-
   interfaces must be capable of expressing the appropriate granularity
   for access and authorization-related policy.  This document describes
   the policy framework for IRS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/