Subject: I-D Action: draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-reqs-rfc3316update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 05:57:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) for Cellular Hosts
	Author(s)       : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-reqs-rfc3316update-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document lists a set of IPv6-related requirements to be
   supported by cellular hosts.

   This document updates RFC3316.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-reqs-rfc3316update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-binet-v6ops-cellular-host-reqs-rfc3316update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/