Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-behave-ip-resources-share-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:06:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Share Public IP Address pools among Devices
	Author(s)       : Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-meng-behave-ip-resources-share-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-09-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a solution to enable IP addresses sharing
   among multiple CGN devices, including requesting and releasing IP
   addresses.  Through this solution, the operators can make the dynamic
   sharing of IP addresses, improve the IP address sharing rate, realize
   resources'optimization, provide a more convenient platform for
   operators to manage of IP address pools.  In addition, due to the
   unified management of IP addresses from the AAA server, CGN device
   MAY reboot without provisioned IP address pools.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-behave-ip-resources-share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-behave-ip-resources-share-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/