Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:54:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE media captures
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms and recommended practice for
   mapping RTP media streams defined in SDP to CLUE media captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-clue-rtp-mapping-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/