Subject: I-D Action: draft-schott-fmc-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 13:26:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Sophie Durel
                          Hassnaa Moustafa
                          Roland Schott
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-schott-fmc-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   Fixed-mobile convergence encompasses a variety of use cases that
   include situations in which a wireless device travels between a point
   of attachment in a mobile network (such as a cellular base station)
   and another point of attachment anchored in a fixed network such as a
   WiFi hotspot.  Convergence then means enabling an end-user to access
   services or retrieve content whatever the network access conditions
   (e.g., fixed or mobile access infrastructure), and whether the end-
   user is in motion or not.  This document discusses the issues related
   to convergence and elaborates a set of requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schott-fmc-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schott-fmc-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schott-fmc-requirements-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/