Subject: I-D Action: draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:06:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Customer Edge Router Identification Option
	Author(s)       : Chris Donley
                          Chris Grundemann
	Filename        : draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   Several addressing mechanisms supporting DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation in
   home networks require identification of the customer edge router
   (CER) as the demarcation between the customer network and the service
   provider network.  This document reserves a DHCPv6 option to identify
   the CER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/