Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 00:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over IP
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   The Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol is
   implemented by devices called Routing Bridges (RBridges).  TRILL
   supports both point-to-point and multi-access links and is designed
   so that a variety of link protocols can be used between RBridge
   ports.  This document standardizes methods for encapsulating TRILL in
   UDP/IP(v4 or v6) to provide a unified TRILL campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mrw-trill-over-ip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mrw-trill-over-ip-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/