Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 06:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TICTOC Security Requirements
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-09-14

Abstract:
   As time synchronization protocols are becoming increasingly common
   and widely deployed, concern about their exposure to various security
   threats is increasing. This document defines a set of security
   requirements for time synchronization protocols, focusing on the
   Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
   This document also discusses the security impacts of time
   synchronization protocol practices, the time synchronization
   performance implications of external security practices, the
   dependencies between other security services and time
   synchronization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/