Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-describes-link-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:56:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'describes' Link Relation Type
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-describes-link-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 'describes' link relation type that
   allows resource representations to indicate that they are describing
   another resource.  In contexts where applications want to associate
   described resources and description resources, and want to build
   services based on these associations, the 'describes' link relation
   type provides the opposite direction of the 'describedby' link
   relation type, which already is a registered link relation type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-describes-link

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-describes-link-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-describes-link-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/