Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 06:58:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for SONET/SDH and OTN OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : Andras Kern
                          Attila Takacs
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   GMPLS has been extended to support connection establishment in both
   SONET/SDH [RFC4606] and OTN [RFC4328] networks.  However support for
   the configuration of the supervision functions is not specified.
   Both SONET/SDH and OTN implement supervision functions to qualify the
   transported signals.  This document defines extensions to RSVP-TE for
   SONET/SDH and OTN OAM configuration based on the OAM Configuration
   Framework defined in [GMPLS-OAM-FWK].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/