Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 16:56:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Message Authentication Key for PCP using PANA
	Author(s)       : Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Yasuyuki Tanaka
                          Subir Das
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for provisioning PCP (Port
   Control Protocol) message authentication key using PANA (Protocol for
   carrying Authentication for Network Access).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pcp-pana

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohba-pcp-pana-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/