Subject: I-D Action: draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 03:09:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encrypting PANA AVPs
	Author(s)       : Alper Yegin
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for delivering PANA (Protocol for
   Carrying Authentication for Network Access) AVPs (Attribute-Value
   Pairs) in encrypted form.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yegin-pana-encr-avp-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/