Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaliwoda-sunset4-dual-ipv6-coexist-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:43:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Co-existence of both dual-stack and IPv6-only hosts
	Author(s)       : Arkadiusz Kaliwoda
	Filename        : draft-kaliwoda-sunset4-dual-ipv6-coexist-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   Some networks are expected to support IPv4-only, dual-stack, and
   IPv6-only hosts at the same time.  Such networks may want to add
   IPv6/IPv4 translation for the IPv6-only host so it can access servers
   on the IPv4 Internet.  Adding translation service to the IPv6-enabled
   network may change dual-stack host behavior and affect the way
   deployed network is working.  This document defines the problem
   statement for such networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaliwoda-sunset4-dual-ipv6-coexist

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaliwoda-sunset4-dual-ipv6-coexist-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/