Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 21:26:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) Support of the Link Layer Discover Protocol (LLDP)
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   RBridges are devices that implement the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links, RFC 6325) protocol. The Link Layer
   Discovery Protocol (LLDP, IEEE Std 802.1AB) is a one-way,
   unacknowledged protocol for the announcement of a station's
   capabilities to its peers.  The set of peers that receive these
   frames and the scoping of the frame is primarily determined by the
   destination MAC address of the LLDP frame.  This document specifies a
   Nearest-RBridge MAC address and other details of TRILL support of
   LLDP. It updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-lldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-lldp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/