Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-special-purpose-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:55:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special-Purpose Address Registries
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
                          Leo Vegoda
                          Ronald P Bonica
                          Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-bonica-special-purpose-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-09-28

Abstract:
   This memo instructs IANA to restructure its IPv4 and IPv6 Special-
   Purpose Address Registries.  Upon restructuring, the aforementioned
   registries will record all special-purpose address blocks,
   maintaining a common set of information regarding each address block.

   This memo updates RFC 5736 and RFC 4773, which define the current
   structure of the IPv4 and IPv6 Special-Purpose Address Registries.
   It also obsoletes RFC 5735 and RFC 5156 which document special-
   purpose address blocks that are not currently, but will in the
   future, be recorded in the IPv4 and IPv6 Special-Purpose Address
   Registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-special-purpose

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-special-purpose-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-special-purpose-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/