Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dane-smime-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:13:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Secure DNS to Associate Certificates with Domain Names For S/MIME
	Author(s)       : Paul Hoffman
                          Jakob Schlyter
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dane-smime-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use secure DNS to associate an S/MIME
   user's certificate with the intended domain name, similar to the way
   that DANE (RFC 6698) does for TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dane-smime

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dane-smime-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dane-smime-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/