Subject: I-D Action: draft-pinkas-2560bis-ocsp-locationcheck-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:00:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCSP LocationCheck certificate extension Update to OCSP < draft-pinkas-2560bis-ocsp-locationcheck-00.txt >
	Author(s)       : Denis Pinkas
	Filename        : draft-pinkas-2560bis-ocsp-locationcheck-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   RFC 2560 [RFC2560] allows CAs to designate one or more OCSP
   Responders for being responsible to provide the revocation status
   of the certificates they issue under a given CA key.

   This document introduces a new feature that allows allows CAs to
   split the workload between different sets of OCSP Responders in a
   way that is analogous to the way CRLs can be split between
   different sets of CRL issuers (using the cRLDistributionPoints
   extension).

   This new feature allows a CA to designate one or more OCSP
   Responders for being responsible to provide the revocation status
   for a subset of the certificates they issue under a given CA key.

   This document defines a critical extension that may only be placed
   in an OCSP certificate and the way it shall be processed by OCSP
   clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pinkas-2560bis-ocsp-locationcheck

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pinkas-2560bis-ocsp-locationcheck-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/