Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-clue-scene-clarifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:28:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Discussion of scene and capture scene entry concepts
	Author(s)       : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-groves-clue-scene-clarifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   The CLUE framework document defines the concept of media captures
   which identify and describe the characteristics of media sent by a
   provider.  A capture scene is a grouping concept that provides ties a
   number of captures together.  Within the capture scene the media
   captures may further be grouped into capture scene entries.  The
   current text in the CLUE framework document describing these concepts
   could be improved and clarified so that both providers and consumers
   use the same logic to encode/decode CLUE messages with capture
   scenes/ capture scene entries and media captures.  This draft
   discusses these concepts and provides suggested updates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-clue-scene-clarifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-clue-scene-clarifications-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/