Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 06:04:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Guang Yao
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-15.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedure for creating bindings between a
   DHCPv4/DHCPv6 assigned source IP address and a binding anchor on a
   SAVI (Source Address Validation Improvements) device.  The bindings
   can be used to filter out packets with forged source IP address in
   DHCP scenario.  This mechanism is proposed as a complement to ingress
   filtering to provide finer granularity source IP address validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/