Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-reserved-labels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:42:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Allocating and Retiring MPLS Reserved Labels
	Author(s)       : Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-reserved-labels-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-28

Abstract:
   There are a limited number of reserved labels defined for Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching.  Thus one must be cautious in the
   allocation of new reserved labels, yet at the same time allow forward
   progress when a new reserved label is called for.  This memo suggests
   some procedures to follow in the allocation and retirement of
   reserved labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-reserved-labels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-reserved-labels-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-reserved-labels-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/