Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 07:40:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : John Jason Brzozowski
                          Jean-Francois Tremblay
                          Jack Chen
                          Tomasz Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   This document provides information for those wishing to use DHCPv6 to
   support their deployment of IPv6.  In particular, it discusses the
   provision of semi-redundant DHCPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/