Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:27:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPSEC Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Matthew Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   This document describes BGPSEC, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the AS-PATH attribute in
   BGP update messages.  BGPSEC is implemented via a new optional non-
   transitive BGP path attribute that carries a digital signature
   produced by each autonomous system on the AS-PATH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/