Subject: I-D Action: draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 04:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for the SEcure Neighbor Discovery (SEND) protocol
	Author(s)       : Alberto Garcia-Martinez
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for managing the SEND (SEcure Neighbor Discovery) Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-garcia-martinez-sendmib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/