Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:27:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
   that can be used to specify relations betweeen media streams within
   different RTP sessions.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the RTP
   concept of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "media stream" / "media
   stream track" using SDP signalling.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the RTCWEB WG list, [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/