Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrin-tls-tack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:25:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Assertions for Certificate Keys
	Author(s)       : Moxie Marlinspike
	Filename        : draft-perrin-tls-tack-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   This document defines TACK, a TLS Extension that enables a TLS server
   to assert the authenticity of its public key.  A "tack" contains a
   "TACK key" which is used to sign the public key from the TLS server's
   certificate.  Hostnames can be "pinned" to a TACK key.  TLS
   connections to a pinned hostname require the server to present a tack
   containing the pinned key and a corresponding signature over the TLS
   server's public key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrin-tls-tack

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrin-tls-tack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrin-tls-tack-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/