Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:33:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indicating Details of Problems to Machines in HTTP
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a "Problem Detail" as an extensible way to
   carry machine-readable details of HTTP errors in a response, to avoid
   the need to invent new response formats for non-human consumers.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-http-problem-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/