Subject: I-D Action: draft-smiler-mpls-tp-static-lsp-config-check-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 09:20:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Static MPLS-TP LSP configuration checking using Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Advertisement Protocol
	Author(s)       : Kingston Smiler Selvaraj
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-smiler-mpls-tp-static-lsp-config-check-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This draft introduces a way to check the static lsp configuration (in
   case of bi-directional LSP), so as to ease the trouble shooting of
   static configurations in the MPLS network. The idea is to use Generic
   Associated Channel (G-ACh) Advertisement Protocol (GAP) [I-D.ietf-
   mpls-gach-adv] to transfer the LSP parameters to the far-end for
   configuration checking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smiler-mpls-tp-static-lsp-config-check

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smiler-mpls-tp-static-lsp-config-check-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/