Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-chain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 07:13:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Method of Bearer Token Redelegation and Chaining for OAuth 2
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-chain-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a method for a resource server to present a
   token that it has received from a client back to its authorization
   server for the purposes of receiving a derivative token for use on
   another resource server in order to chain together service requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-chain

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-chain-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/