Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-rrcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:20:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RRCP:A Receiver-Driven and Router-Feedback Congestion Control Protocol for ICN
	Author(s)       : Mingwei Xu
                          Chunmei Xia
	Filename        : draft-xu-rrcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   Currently, Information-Centric networking (ICN) becomes the hot spot
   to meet the new requirements accessing a large amount information
   through networks. ICN exists congestion which isn't well solved.
   The congestion control protocols in IP network aren't suitable for
   ICN transport, so we provide a new congestion control protocol-RRCP.
   RRCP based on XCP and ICN transport characteristics raises a
   receiver-driven, router-feedback, multi-request windows and timeout
   mechanisms. RRCP shows efficient, fair and stable via simulation
   results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-rrcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-rrcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/