Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 03:17:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Registry for WebRTC statistics identifiers
	Author(s)       : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes a registration procedure for statistics
   identifiers used in the WebRTC Javascript API to access statistical
   information about a PeerConnection.

   It also gives some identifiers that will, when approved, form the
   initial content of this registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-stats-registry-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/