Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the syntax of Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) schemes for the Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
   protocol.  It defines two URI schemes that can be used to provision
   the configuration values needed by the resolution mechanism defined
   in [RFC5928] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/