Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 02:54:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Identity Extension for HELD
	Author(s)       : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   The GEOPRIV Working Group previously specified how to use an IP
   address and port number to request a location based on an individual
   packet flow.

   However certain kinds of NAT require that identifiers for both ends
   of the packet flow must be specified in order to unambiguously
   satisfy the location request.

   This document specifieds a Flow Identity Extension for the HTTP-
   Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) Protocol to support this
   requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/