Subject: I-D Action: draft-famaey-cdni-has-experiments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experiments on HTTP Adaptive Streaming over interconnected Content Delivery Networks
	Author(s)       : Jeroen Famaey
                          Steven Latre
	Filename        : draft-famaey-cdni-has-experiments-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-27

Abstract:
   This document reports experimental results on the delivery of HTTP
   Adaptive Streaming (HAS) content over interconnected Content Delivery
   Networks (CDNs).  Specifically, the implications of CDN request
   routing between CDNs and HTTP redirection on the quality of delivered
   HAS content are investigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-famaey-cdni-has-experiments

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-famaey-cdni-has-experiments-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/