Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:24:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Rajeev Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism and a related mobility option
   for carrying IPv4 Offload traffic selectors between a mobile access
   gateway and a local mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.
   Based on the received offload flow selectors from the local mobility
   anchor, a mobile access gateway can enable offload traffic rule on
   the selected IPv4 flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/