Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-targeting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:25:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM Targeted Resource Extension
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-targeting-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   The core SCIM 1.0 specification is intended to provide updates to a
   single cloud-based application. This extension specifies an extended
   API definition which allows a single SCIM endpoint to support updates
   to multiple cloud-based applications. These extensions enable network
   relationships such as proxy updates, and hub-to-hub-to-spoke
   relationships in addition to the hub-spoke relationship defined in
   the core SCIM 1.0 specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-targeting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-targeting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-scim-targeting-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/