Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:44:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes how to prepare and compare Unicode strings
   representing nicknames, primarily as used within textual chatrooms.
   This profile is intended to be used by chatroom technologies based on
   both the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) and the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/