Subject: I-D Action: draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 06:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IODEF Enumeration Reference Format
	Author(s)       : Adam W. Montville
	Filename        : draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-01

Abstract:
   Some standards, such as the Incident Object Description Exchange
   Format [IODEF], provide classes used to reference external entities
   (such as enumeration identifiers).  At the time of standardization,
   however, needed references may not be known, and the method of
   external entity identification is often left unstructured.  This
   document describes, using [IODEF] as an example, a method to provide
   structure after the fact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montville-mile-enum-reference-format-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/