Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertrand-cdni-footprint-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 08:47:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDN Footprint Discovery
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
	Filename        : draft-bertrand-cdni-footprint-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-09-03

Abstract:
   Interconnected CDNs need to exchange information on the set of end-
   users to which they can deliver content.  This information is
   commonly referred to as "CDN Footprint".  This memo presents use
   cases for CDN Footprint Discovery in CDNI.  It provides a survey of
   existing work on the subject and a set of additional requirements for
   controlling the exchange of Footprint information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertrand-cdni-footprint-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertrand-cdni-footprint-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertrand-cdni-footprint-discovery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/