Subject: I-D Action: draft-cardona-filtering-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 12:21:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Making BGP filtering an habit: Impact on policies
	Author(s)       : Pierre Francois
                          Camilo Cardona
	Filename        : draft-cardona-filtering-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-09-25

Abstract:
   This draft describes potential threats to the Internet routing
   policies of an autonomous system due to filtering of more specific
   BGP prefixes by its neighboring domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cardona-filtering-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cardona-filtering-threats-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/