Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:43:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Simple User Names and Passwords
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-09-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how to handle Unicode strings representing
   simple user names and passwords, primarily for purposes of
   comparison.  This profile is intended to be used by Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) mechanisms (such as PLAIN
   and SCRAM-SHA-1), as well as other protocols that exchange simple
   user names or passwords.  This document obsoletes RFC 4013.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-precis-saslprepbis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/