Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:19:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-26

Abstract:
   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol document defines a
   way for a client to discover a conference control server that
   supports CCMP. However, it does not define a way for a client
   involved in a conference to determine if the conference focus
   supports CCMP. This information would allow a CCMP-enabled client
   that joins a conference using SIP to also register for the XCON
   conference event package and take advantage of CCMP operations on the
   conference.

   This draft describes a few options to address the above limitation
   with the pros and cons for each approach, and recommends two to be
   used depending on the need of the UA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/