Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:45:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Datagram Convergence Layers for the DTN Bundle and LTP Protocols
	Author(s)       : Hans Kruse
                          Samuel Jero
                          Shawn Ostermann
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the preferred method for transporting DTN
   protocol data over the Internet using datagrams.  The specification
   covers convergence layers for the Bundle Protocol as well as the
   transportation of LTP segments.  UDP and DCCP are the candidate
   datagram protocols discussed.  UDP can only be used on a local
   network, or in cases where the DTN node implements explicit
   congestion control.  DCCP does address the congestion control
   problem; however, the availability of implementations is limited.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/