Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 02:17:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM and vCard mapping
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a mapping between Simple Cloud Identity
   Management (SCIM) and vCard.  It can be used for conversion between
   the different schemes, or as guidance to select one of them.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/