Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-mpls-rsvp-setup-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 20:30:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP Setup Protection
	Author(s)       : Yimin Shen
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-shen-mpls-rsvp-setup-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-09-05

Abstract:
   RFC 4090 specifies an RSVP facility-backup fast reroute mechanism
   that can protect LSPs against link and node failures.  This document
   extends the mechanism to provide "setup protection" for LSPs during
   initial Path message signaling time.  In particular, it enables a
   router to reroute an LSP via an existing bypass LSP, when there is a
   link or node failure along the desired path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-mpls-rsvp-setup-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-mpls-rsvp-setup-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-mpls-rsvp-setup-protection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/