Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 07:32:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best practices and Requirements for delivering Long Tail personalized content delivery over CDN Interconnections
	Author(s)       : Ram Krishnan
                          Mian Li
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-08

Abstract:
   The content desire of users is evolving from most popular to long
   tail personalized content. This document discusses the best practices
   and requirements for delivering long tail personalized content in CDN
   Interconnection scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krishnan-cdni-long-tail-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/