Subject: I-D Action: draft-davidson-sacm-asr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 04:49:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asset Summary Reporting
	Author(s)       : Mark Davidson
                          David Oliva
	Filename        : draft-davidson-sacm-asr-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-09-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Asset Summary Reporting (ASR), a data
   model for expressing the data exchange format of summary information
   relative to one or more metrics. ASR reduces the bandwidth
   requirement to report information about assets in the aggregate since
   it allows for reporting aggregates relative to metrics, as opposed to
   reporting data about each individual asset, which can lead to a
   bloated data exchange. ASR is vendor neutral and leverages widely
   adopted, open specifications; it is flexible, and suited for a wide
   variety of reporting applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davidson-sacm-asr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davidson-sacm-asr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/