Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 02:04:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Descriptors for FLUTE
	Author(s)       : Rod Walsh
                          Jani Peltotalo
                          Sami Peltotalo
                          Igor D.D. Curcio
                          Harsh Mehta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of SDP to describe the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end FLUTE
   sessions.  It also provides a Composite Session SDP media grouping
   semantic for grouping media streams into protocol-specific sessions,
   such as multiple-channel FLUTE sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmt-flute-sdp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/