Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:34:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE Telemedical Use Case Callflow
	Author(s)       : Paul H. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   This is the beginning of an example call flow for an instantiation of
   the use case described in the telemedical use case
   [I-D.xiao-clue-telemedical-use-case].  More detail will be added
   later.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-clue-telemedical-callflow-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/