Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:56:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special-Use Domain Names
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
                          Marc Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes what it means to say that a Domain Name (DNS
   name) is reserved for special use, when reserving such a name is
   appropriate, and the procedure for doing so. It establishes an IANA
   registry for such domain names, and seeds it with entries for some of
   the already-established special domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-dnsext-special-names-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/