Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-cdni-footprint-advertisement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:05:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Footprint Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Stefano Previdi
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Jan Medved
                          Allan Guillou
	Filename        : draft-previdi-cdni-footprint-advertisement-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of BGP for Content Delivery Networks
   (CDNs) in order to advertise information about footprint and
   connectivity to footprint in the context of CDNI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-cdni-footprint-advertisement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-cdni-footprint-advertisement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-previdi-cdni-footprint-advertisement-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/