Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Scheme for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-13

Abstract:
   This document is the specification of the syntax and semantics of the
   Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme for the Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-stun-uri-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/