Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 00:06:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT Port Mapping Protocol (NAT-PMP)
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
                          Marc Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for automating the process of
   creating Network Address Translation (NAT) port mappings. Included in
   the protocol is a method for retrieving the external IPv4 address of
   a NAT gateway, thus allowing a client to make this external IPv4
   address and port known to peers that may wish to communicate with it.
   This protocol is implemented in current Apple products including Mac
   OS X, Bonjour for Windows, and AirPort wireless base stations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-nat-pmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-nat-pmp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/