Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:34:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight 4over6: An Extension to the DS-Lite Architecture
	Author(s)       : Tsinghua University
                          China Telecom
                          France Telecom
                          Huawei Technologies
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   DS-Lite [RFC6333] describes an architecture for transporting IPv4
   packets over an IPv6 network.  This document specifies an extension
   to DS-Lite called Lightweight 4over6 which moves the Network Address
   Translation function from the DS-Lite AFTR to the B4, removing the
   requirement for a Carrier Grade NAT function in the AFTR.  This
   reduces the amount of centralized state that must be held to a per-
   subscriber level.  In order to delegate the NAPT function and make
   IPv4 Address sharing possible, port-restricted IPv4 addresses are
   allocated to the B4s.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/