Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 02:25:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Router Key Management Protocol (MaRK)
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Gregory Lebovitz
	Filename        : draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   Several routing protocols engage in one-to-many communication.  In
   order to authenticate these communications using symmetric
   cryptography, a group key needs to be established.  This
   specification defines a group protocol for establishing and managing
   such keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-karp-mrkmp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/