Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 08:47:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The scrypt Password-Based Key Derivation Function
	Author(s)       : Colin Percival
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-09-17

Abstract:
   This document specify the password-based key derivation function
   scrypt.  The function is used to derive one or more secret keys from
   a secret string.  It is based on memory-hard functions which offers
   some added protection against attacks using custom hardware.  The
   document also provide an ASN.1 schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/