Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-6lowpan-ghc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 04:44:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Generic Compression of Headers and Header-like Payloads
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-6lowpan-ghc-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This short I-D provides a simple addition to 6LoWPAN Header
   Compression that enables the compression of generic headers and
   header-like payloads, without a need to define a new header
   compression scheme for each new such header or header-like payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-6lowpan-ghc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-6lowpan-ghc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-6lowpan-ghc-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/