Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:20:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for Securely Setting Up Smart Objects
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Zhen Cao
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-09-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for initially configuring smart
   objects securely.  Initial setup architecture, communication channel
   and bootstrap security methods are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-solace-setup-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/