Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:21:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Patch
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-09-16

Abstract:
   JSON Patch defines the media type "application/json-patch", a JSON
   document structure for expressing a sequence of operations to apply
   to a JSON document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/