Subject: I-D Action: draft-kvk-trill-fair-share-af-load-share-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:21:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fair Share AF Load Share
	Author(s)       : Kesava Vijaya Krupakaran
	Filename        : draft-kvk-trill-fair-share-af-load-share-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   In an access LAN of a TRILL campus, the DRB can choose to load share
   the AF responsibility among other RBridges in the LAN. This document
   throws light on one such approach where the AF appointment is fair
   share scheduled among the RBridges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kvk-trill-fair-share-af-load-share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kvk-trill-fair-share-af-load-share-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kvk-trill-fair-share-af-load-share-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/