Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfc-format-flanagan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:46:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Series Format Development
	Author(s)       : Heather Flanagan
                          Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-rfc-format-flanagan-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the current requirements for the format of
   RFCs as described in RFC 2223 and recent requests for enhancements as
   understood from community discussion and various proposals for new
   formats including HTML, XML, PDF and EPUB.  Terms are defined to help
   clarify exactly which stages of document production are under
   discussion for format changes.  The requirements described in this
   document will determine what changes will be made to RFC format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfc-format-flanagan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfc-format-flanagan-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/