Subject: I-D Action: draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 14:29:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Targeted LDP Hello Reduction
	Author(s)       : Pranjal Kumar Dutta
                          Giles Heron
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-01

Abstract:
   Targeted LDP (t-LDP) Hellos are used for establishing adjacencies
   with non-directly connected peers.  After an LDP session is
   established to a Targeted Peer, there are deployment scenerios where
   it is not necessary to send Targeted LDP Hellos at the configured
   intervals.  This document proposes a mechanism to turn off or reduce
   the rate of exchange of Targeted LDP Hellos after LDP session is
   established to a peer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pdutta-mpls-tldp-hello-reduce-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/