Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bgp-path-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reduction of BGP Alternate Paths from Inter-Exchange Points
	Author(s)       : Enke Chen
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
	Filename        : draft-chen-bgp-path-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-17

Abstract:
   In this document we present a mechanism that enhances the "IGP-metric
   based MED" approach so that load balancing is maintained while
   limiting the number of BGP alternate paths carried in a network.  The
   mechanism involves the use of a "scale factor" to scale down the IGP
   metrics for the purpose of setting MEDs, and is thus termed "scaled
   IGP-metric based MED".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bgp-path-reduction

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bgp-path-reduction-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/