Subject: I-D Action: draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:21:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AFS-3 Rx RPC XDR Primitive Type Definitions
	Author(s)       : Thomas Keiser
                          Andrew Deason
	Filename        : draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   AFS-3 embeds a set of XDR primitive type definitions, which are
   referenced throughout the various AFS-3 protocol specifications.
   This memo defines the mapping between these AFS-3 primitive types,
   and the underlying XDR primitives.

Internet Draft Comments

   Comments regarding this draft are solicited.  Please include the
   AFS-3 protocol standardization mailing list
   ([email-masked]) as a recipient of any comments.

AFS-3 Document State

   This document is in state "draft", as per the document state
   definitions set forth in [I-D.wilkinson-afs3-standardisation].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keiser-afs3-xdr-primitive-types-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/