Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-rtcweb-desktop-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 17:08:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebRTC Realization in Desktop Cloud
	Author(s)       : Michael Yan
                          Chen Xin
	Filename        : draft-yan-rtcweb-desktop-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-12

Abstract:
   The Web Real-time Communications (WebRTC) provides the communication
   capabilities for real-time and peer-to-peer web-based applications.
   This draft is meant to provide the structure for an idea of how
   WebRTC works on the desktop cloud solution and gives guidance on how
   to overcome the issues and challenges in implementing and deploying.
   Also as discussed in the mail archive before, the use case for
   desktop cloud or remote desktop sharing is suggested to be delayed
   after WebRTC version 1.  So this draft is very early and far from
   done.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-rtcweb-desktop-cloud

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-rtcweb-desktop-cloud-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/