Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-atoca-escape-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:38:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encoding of Secure Common Alert Protocol Entities (ESCAPE)
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
                          Andrew Chi
	Filename        : draft-barnes-atoca-escape-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   Recipients of emergency alerts need to be able to verify that an
   alert they receive was issued by an authorized source.  The Common
   Alerting Protocol (CAP) provides a standard way of encoding alert
   information, but does not provide any security features that would
   support authentication of alert originators.  This document describes
   a security wrapper for Common Alerting Protocol objects to allow
   alerts to be signed by alert originators.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-atoca-escape

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-atoca-escape-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barnes-atoca-escape-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/