Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 04:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mechanism to indicate support of features and capabilities in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-11.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SIP header field, Feature-Caps.  The
   Feature-Caps header field conveys feature capability indicators that
   are used to indicate support of features and capabilities for SIP
   entities that are not represented by the Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) of the Contact header field.

   SIP entities that are represented by the URI of the SIP Contact
   header field can convey media feature tags in the Contact header
   field to indicate support of features and capabilities.

   This specification also defines feature capability indicators, and
   creates a new IANA registry, "Proxy-Feature Feature Capability
   Indicator Trees", for registering feature capability indicators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-proxy-feature-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/