Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-prefix64-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 00:47:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PREFIX64 PCP Option for NAT64
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-prefix64-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a new PCP option to learn the Prefix64 used by
   a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses.
   This option is needed for successful communications when IPv4
   addresses are used in referrals (e.g., SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-prefix64-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat64-prefix64-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/