Subject: I-D Action: draft-halwasia-dhc-inform-refresh-time-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:13:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 INFORM Refresh Time Option
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Bernie Volz
	Filename        : draft-halwasia-dhc-inform-refresh-time-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for
   IPv4 (DHCPv4) [RFC2131] option for specifying an upper bound for how
   long a client should wait before refreshing information retrieved
   from DHCPv4 Server by using DHCP INFORM message.  It is used with
   stateless DHCPv4 as there are no addresses or other entities with
   lifetimes that can tell the client when to contact the DHCPv4 server
   to refresh its configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halwasia-dhc-inform-refresh-time-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-halwasia-dhc-inform-refresh-time-opt-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/