Subject: I-D Action: draft-prodromou-dialback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 19:59:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Authentication: Dialback Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : Evan Prodromou
	Filename        : draft-prodromou-dialback-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Dialback Access Authentication Scheme.
   It provides a way for HTTP clients to identify an Internet host or
   account responsible for an HTTP request, and for HTTP servers to
   verify that identity by sending a token to a declared dialback
   endpoint.

   The specification defines a new HTTP authentication scheme,
   "Dialback".  It also defines a new link relation, "dialback", to
   specify the endpoint for the dialback verification.  Finally, it
   defines the interface for the dialback endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-prodromou-dialback

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-prodromou-dialback-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/