Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 02:25:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Packet Delay Variation Metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-09-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended
   Report (XR) block that allows the reporting of Packet Delay Variation
   metrics for a range of Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-pdv-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/