Subject: I-D Action: draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:39:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Reference
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
                          Kris Zyp
	Filename        : draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-09-16

Abstract:
   JSON Reference allows a JSON value to reference another value in a
   JSON document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pbryan-zyp-json-ref-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/