Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-clue-capture-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 00:31:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE media capture description
	Author(s)       : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-groves-clue-capture-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-09-10

Abstract:
   This memo discusses how media captures are described and in
   particular the content attribute in the current CLUE framework
   document and proposes several alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-clue-capture-attr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-clue-capture-attr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/