Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:27:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multihoming Support Extensions for Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   Base Proxy Mobile IPv6 multihoming support treats each active
   interface of the Mobile Node separately and creates a different
   binding cache entry for each interface.  This is similar to Mobile
   IPv6 restricting only one care-of address to be registered with the
   home agent and this restriction which did not allow flow mobility
   between interfaces has been removed by allowing multiple care-of
   address registration.  In this document we specify a similar solution
   for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) to support flow mobility among
   simultaneously connected interfaces.  Binding cache, binding update
   list and home network prefix option are slighlty extended to allow
   indicating the home interface and other interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/