Subject: I-D Action: draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 02:26:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Efficient Implementation of RPL
	Author(s)       : Omprakash Gnawali
                          Philip Levis
	Filename        : draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   RPL is a flexible routing protocol applicable to a wide range of Low
   Power and Lossy Networks.  To enable this wide applicability, RPL
   provides many configuration options and gives implementers choices on
   how to implement various components of RPL.  Drawing on our
   experiences, we distill the design choices and configuration
   parameters that lead to efficient RPL implementations and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gnawali-roll-rpl-recommendations-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/