Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 00:53:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Selection Techniques
	Author(s)       : Salvatore D'Antonio
                          Tanja Zseby
                          Christian Henke
                          Lorenzo Peluso
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-12.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   Flow selection is the process of selecting a subset of Flows from all
   observed Flows.  The Intermediate Flow Selection Process may be
   located at an IPFIX Exporter, Collector, or within an IPFIX Mediator.
   Flow selection reduces the effort of post-processing Flow data and
   transferring Flow Records.  This document describes motivations for
   Flow selection and presents Flow selection techniques.  It provides
   an information model for configuring Flow selection techniques and
   discusses what information about an Intermediate Flow Selection
   Process should be exported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-flow-selection-tech-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/