Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:11:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling Cryptographic Algorithm Understanding in DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : Steve Crocker
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-09-24

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be generated using
   different algorithms.  This draft sets out to specify a way for
   validating end-system resolvers to signal to a server which digital
   signature and hash algorithms they support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/