Subject: I-D Action: draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:06:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NFSv4 Multi-Domain FedFS Requirements
	Author(s)       : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-26

Abstract:
   This document describes constraints to the NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1
   protocols as well as the use of multi-domain capable file systems,
   name resolution services, and security services to fully enable a
   multi-domain NFSv4 federated file system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/