Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Options for 3GPP Service
	Author(s)       : Guoyan Liu
                          Yangwei Tu
                          Chunhui Zhu
                          Wim Hendericks
                          Daniel Derksen
                          Laurent Thiebaut
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a new option that can be used by DHCP clients
   in their signaling sent to DHCP servers, when those clients need to
   associate a request for an IP address or IPv6 prefix with a given
   3GPP packet service.It is intended for scenarios of interworking
   between a non-3GPP access and a 3GPP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dhc-3gpp-option-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/