Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-6man-mhash-cga-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 02:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Another Support for Multiple Hash Algorithms in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
                          Ruishan Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhou-6man-mhash-cga-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-09-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a support for multiple hash algorithms in
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs) defined in RFC 3972.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-6man-mhash-cga

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-6man-mhash-cga-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-6man-mhash-cga-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/