Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-cdni-slr-based-footprint-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 19:48:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SLR (Service Level Requirements) based footprint for CDNI
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Yi Sun
	Filename        : draft-song-cdni-slr-based-footprint-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-09-03

Abstract:
   Footprint advertisement is a very important step for CDN
   interconnection and generates a lot of discussion.  Actually, each
   CDN can serve the whole world if its surrogates are publicly
   reachable by IP addresses.  But if a CDN does that, it can not
   satisfy the requirements from the applications.  So CDNs deliver
   contents for applications, and the basic requirements should be from
   the applications.  One CDN can serve different applications well with
   different footprint.  But there is rare discussion on service level
   requirements based footprint.  This document is used to generate the
   discussion on this aspect.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-cdni-slr-based-footprint

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-cdni-slr-based-footprint-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-cdni-slr-based-footprint-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/