Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:55:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-Tree Support with 2VLAN in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses how the Dual-VLAN approach as described in
   [Etree-vlan] can be used to support the transport of E-Tree service
   in E-VPN. Thus a single convergent solution is possible for both VPLS
   and E-VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-l2vpn-evpn-etree-2vlan-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/