Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 06:43:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for Battery Monitoring
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-09-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines managed objects that provide information on
   the status of batteries in managed devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/