Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:11:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fundamental Architecture of Services Provider's network Transitioning to IPv6 (FAST6)
	Author(s)       : GuoLiang Yang
                          YangChun Li
                          CanCan Huang
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-09-28

Abstract:
   The IANA free pool of IPv4 addresses was depleted, IPv6 migration has
   become the most imperative task.  There are many transition
   mechanisms designed for different scenarios, however, some problems
   arosed in the practice.  FAST6, specified in this draft, is based on
   the ideas of native dual stack and address sharing.  It can solves
   the mixed route problem and simplify the planning of private IPv4
   address space by using tunnel technology.  FAST6 is an economical and
   stable technology for smooth network transition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/