Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:13:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methodology for Benchmarking MPLS-TE Fast Reroute Protection
	Author(s)       : Rajiv Papneja
                          Samir Vapiwala
                          Jay Karthik
                          Scott Poretsky
                          Shankar Rao
                          JL. Le Roux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-11.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the methodology for benchmarking MPLS Protection
   mechanisms for link and node protection as defined in [RFC 4090].
   This document provides test methodologies and testbed setup for
   measuring failover times of Fast Reroute techniques while considering
   all other factors (such as underlying links) that might impact
   recovery times for real-time applications bound to MPLS traffic
   engineered (MPLS-TE) tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-protection-meth-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/