Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-idr-bgp-multisession-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:05:53 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Multisession BGP
    Author(s)     : J. Scudder, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-multisession
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : Sept. 13, 2012 
    
   This specification augments &quot;Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4&quot; (MP-
   BGP) by proposing a mechanism to facilitate the use of multiple
   sessions between a given pair of BGP speakers.  Each session is used
   to transport routes related by some session-based attribute such as
   AFI/SAFI.  This provides an alternative to the MP-BGP approach of
   multiplexing all routes onto a single connection.

   Use of this approach is expected to provide finer-grained fault
   management and isolation as the BGP protocol is used to support more
   and more diverse services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-multisession-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.