Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media level ice-options SDP attribute
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document normatively updates RFC 5245 by redefining the ice-
   options SDP attribute as a session-level and media-level attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/