Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:19:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebSocket Per-message Compression
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines a WebSocket extension that adds
   compression functionality to the WebSocket Protocol.  It compresses
   the payload of non-control WebSocket messages using specified
   compression algorithm.  One reserved bit RSV1 in the WebSocket frame
   header is allocated to control application of compression for each
   message.  This specification provides one compression method
   available for the extension using DEFLATE.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/