Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 23:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback of Pseudowire in MPLS Transport Profile
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to support provisioning of lock instruct and loopback mechanism
   for MPLS-TP Pseudowires.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/