Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:16:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Ning So
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of "OSPF Topology-
   Transparent Zone".  It briefs the protocol and its operations first,
   and then illustrates the application scenarios of OSPF Topology-
   Transparent Zone.  In addition, guidelines for deployment are
   presented and limitations of the protocol are indicated.  This
   document is intended for accompanying "OSPF Topology-Transparent
   Zone" to the Internet standards track.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/