Subject: I-D Action: draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:55:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : Kelley W. Burgin
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies the conventions for using Suite B algorithms in the
   Kerberos 5 protocol specification.

   Since many of the Suite B algorithms enjoy uses in other environments
   as well, the majority of the conventions needed for the Suite B
   algorithms are already specified in other documents.  This document
   references the source of these conventions, with some relevant
   details repeated to aid developers that choose to support Suite B.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burgin-kerberos-suiteb-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/