Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:29:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the International Mobile station Equipment Identity(IMEI)URN as an Instance ID
	Author(s)       : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines how the Uniform Resource Name namespace
   reserved for GSMA (Global Sstandard for Mobiles Association)
   identities and its sub namespace for the IMEI (International Mobile
   station Equipment Identity) can be used as an instance-id as
   specified in RFC 5626 [1] and also as used by RFC 5627 [2].  Its
   purpose is to fulfil the requirements in RFC 5626 [1] that state "If
   a URN scheme other than UUID is used, the UA MUST only use URNs for
   which an RFC (from the IETF stream) defines how the specific URN
   needs to be constructed and used in the "+sip.instance" Contact
   header field parameter for outbound behavior."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/