Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:32:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Core
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Avshalom Houri
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   As a foundation for the definition of application-specific, bi-
   directional protocol mappings between the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), this
   document specifies the architectural assumptions underlying such
   mappings as well as the mapping of addresses and error conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-core-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/