Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-core-profile-secflag-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:33:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Option Extensions: Profile and Sec-flag
	Author(s)       : Lei Wang
                          Wendong Wang
                          Lei Zhu
                          Fang Yu
	Filename        : draft-wang-core-profile-secflag-options-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   This memo adds two Options for the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP): Profile and Sec-flag.  The Profile Option is indicating the
   identification of an application using CoAP.  The Sec-flag Option
   complements the security considerations of CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-core-profile-secflag-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-core-profile-secflag-options-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-core-profile-secflag-options-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/