Subject: I-D Action: draft-matthews-v6ops-design-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:05:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Guidelines for IPv6 Networks
	Author(s)       : Philip Matthews
	Filename        : draft-matthews-v6ops-design-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document presents advice on the design choices that arise when
   designing IPv6 networks (both dual-stack and IPv6-only).  The
   intended audience is someone designing an IPv6 network who is
   knowledgeable about best current practices around IPv4 network
   design, and wishes to learn the corresponding practices for IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matthews-v6ops-design-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matthews-v6ops-design-guidelines-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matthews-v6ops-design-guidelines-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/