Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:58:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP Authentication Option Master Key Tuple negotiation in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Brian Weis
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Sam Hartman
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to secure TCP-based pairwise
   Routing Protocol (RP) associations using the IKEv2 Key Management
   Protocol (KMP) integrated with TCP-AO.  Included are extensions to
   IKEv2 and its Security Associations to enable its key negotiation to
   support TCP-AO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-karp-rkmp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/