Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 00:23:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uses cases for MAP-T
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Wojciech Dec
	Filename        : draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   Softwire working group is currently discussing both encapsulation and
   translation based stateless IPv4/IPv6 solutions in order to be able
   to provide IPv4 connectivity to customers in an IPv6 only
   environment.

   The purpose of this document is to describe some use cases that would
   take advantage of a translation based solution, by highlighting the
   operational benefits that a translations based approach would allow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/