Subject: I-D Action: draft-yangh-cso-oaas-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 05:27:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Stratum Optimization Architecture for Optical as a Service
	Author(s)       : Hui Yang
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Jie Zhang
                          Young Lee
                          Yi Lin
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-yangh-cso-oaas-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Data centers based applications provide a wide variety of services
   such as cloud computing, video gaming, grid application and others.
   Currently application decisions are made with little information
   concerning underlying network used to deliver those services so that
   such decisions cannot be the most optimal from both network and
   application resource utilization and quality of service objectives.

   This document presents a novel architecture of Cross Stratum
   Optimization for application and network resource in dynamic optical
   networks.  Several global load balancing strategies are proposed and
   demonstrated by experiments in Optical as a Service experimental
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yangh-cso-oaas

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yangh-cso-oaas-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yangh-cso-oaas-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/