Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:27:20 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Power-Aware Networks (PANET): Problem Statement
    Author(s)     : B. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : Oct. 24, 2012 

   Energy consumption of network infrastructures is growing fast due to
   exponential growth of data traffic and the deployment of increasingly
   powerful equipment.  There are emerging needs for power-aware routing
   and traffic engineering, which adapt routing paths to traffic load in
   order to reduce energy consumption network-wide.  This document
   outlines the design space and problem areas for potential IETF work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.