Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:27:40 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for IPv6 Pseudowire FECs
    Author(s)     : M. Chen, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : Oct. 24, 2012 
    
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping
   and traceroute mechanisms are commonly used to detect and isolate
   data plane failures in all MPLS LSPs including Pseudowire (PW) LSPs.
   The PW LSP Ping and traceroute elements, however, are not specified
   for IPv6 address usage.

   This document extends the PW LSP Ping and traceroute mechanisms so
   they can be used with IPv6 PWs, and updates RFC 4379.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.