Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:25:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC-Forced Forwarding Inter-operates with VEPA
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xingjian He
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   If MAC Forced Forwarding (RFC4562) is enabled on Top Of Rack
   switches, ARPing messages exchanged within a Customer Premises
   Network should be discarded. However, when Virtual Ethernet Port
   Aggregator is deployed in the Customer Premises Network, this kind of
   discarding may disconnect VMs within the same subnet. This document
   suggests interfaces should be differentiated to address this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/