Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:15:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of LDP Multi-Topology for Unicast Fast-reroute Using Maximally Redundant Trees
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Tao Zhou
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   In this document, procudures' considerations on the applicability of
   LDP MT for unicast fast-reroute using MRT are provided.  The
   behaviors of label allocation and label forwarding entry setup with
   LDP Multi-Topology and MRT fast-reroute are described in details.
   Different application scenarios of the combining of the LDP multi-
   topology(MT) and unicast fast-reroute using Maximally Redundant
   Trees(MRT) are also anlyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/