Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:47:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reactive Discovery of Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Matthias Philipp
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-14.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-10-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a point-to-point route discovery mechanism,
   complementary to the RPL core functionality.  This mechanism allows
   an IPv6 router to discover "on demand" routes to one or more IPv6
   routers in the LLN such that the discovered routes meet specified
   metrics constraints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-p2p-rpl-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/