Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Per-Host Locators for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Mobile operators consider the distribution of mobility anchors to
   enable offloading some traffic from their core network.  In scope of
   a solution for Distributed Mobility Management is the maintenance of
   IP sessions and IP address continuity when mobile nodes get a new
   mobility anchor assigned during handover.  This document proposes the
   use of identifier-locator split concepts to achieve optimal routing
   of data packets to a mobile node's current mobility anchor.  The use
   of per-host locator IP addresses allows translation of addresses
   within the mobile operator network to route packets to the mobile
   node's current mobility anchor, while address translation is kept
   transparent to the communication endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liebsch-mext-dmm-nat-phl-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/