Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-pcp-pana-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:54:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Message Authentication Key for PCP using PANA (Side-by-Side Approach)
	Author(s)       : Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Yasuyuki Tanaka
                          Subir Das
                          Alper Yegin
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pcp-pana-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for provisioning PCP (Port
   Control Protocol) message authentication key using PANA (Protocol for
   carrying Authentication for Network Access).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pcp-pana

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohba-pcp-pana-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/