Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 18:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)
	Author(s)       : Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Kate Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing an RBridge (Routing Bridge), also known as a
   TRILL Switch, based on the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of
   Lots of Links) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/