Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 23:54:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Add 100.64/10 prefixes to Locally-Served DNS Zones registry.
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   [RFC6598] specified that: "reverse DNS queries for 100.64/10 MUST NOT
   be forwarded to the global DNS infrastructure".

   This document formally requests that IANA add the associated zones to
   the "Locally-Served DNS Zones" to prevent such queries accidently
   leaking to the global DNS infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/