Subject: I-D Action: draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:56:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standard Assessment Protocols and Formats for SACM
	Author(s)       : Steve Hanna
	Filename        : draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The draft charter for the SACM BOF at IETF 85 calls for the
   development of "continuous assessment interfaces". This draft points
   out several existing documents that provide a good start in this
   area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hanna-sacm-assessment-protocols-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/