Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-karp-mrmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:54:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Use of G-IKEv2 for Multicast Router Key Management
	Author(s)       : Paulina Tran
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-tran-karp-mrmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The G-IKEv2 key management protocol protects group traffic, usually
   in the form of IP multicast communications between a set of network
   devices.  This memo defines extensions to G-IKEv2 allowing it to
   protect routing protocols between a group of network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tran-karp-mrmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tran-karp-mrmp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tran-karp-mrmp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/