Subject: I-D Action: draft-burnett-rtcweb-constraints-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:44:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registry for RTCWeb Media Constraints
	Author(s)       : Daniel C. Burnett
	Filename        : draft-burnett-rtcweb-constraints-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   Specifications in W3C's Media Capture Task Force and WebRTC Working
   Group have need of a registry in which to maintain a list of HTML
   media constraints.  This document defines this registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burnett-rtcweb-constraints-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burnett-rtcweb-constraints-registry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burnett-rtcweb-constraints-registry-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/