Subject: I-D Action: draft-cal-resource-vcard-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:35:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard representation of resources for calendaring and scheduling services
	Author(s)       : Ciny Joy
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-cal-resource-vcard-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes the vCard representation of resources
   for calendaring and scheduling.  A resource in the scheduling context
   is any shared entity that can be scheduled by a calendar user, but
   does not control its own attendance status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cal-resource-vcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-vcard-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cal-resource-vcard-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/