Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-disco-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 20:28:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference Control (DisCo)
	Author(s)       : Alexander Knauf
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-disco-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for Distributed Conference
   Control (DisCo) with SIP.  DisCo preserves conference addressing
   through a single SIP URI by splitting its semantic of identifier and
   locator using a new Kind data structure.  Conference members are
   enabled to select conference controllers based on proximity awareness
   and to recover from failures of individual resource instances.  DisCo
   proposes call delegation to balance the load at focus peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-disco

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-disco-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/