Subject: I-D Action: draft-zvxg-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 23:44:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Identification of MPLS-TP Co-Routed Bidirectional LSP
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-zvxg-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) identifiers document [RFC6370]
   specifies an initial set of identifiers, including the local assigned
   Z9-Tunnel_Num for co-routed bidirectional LSP, which is not covered
   by the current specifications, like [RFC3209], [RFC3473].  This
   document defines Resource ReserVation Protocol Traffic Engnieering
   (RSVP-TE) identification of MPLS-TP co-routed bidirectional LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zvxg-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zvxg-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-id-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/