Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:14:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCSP Digest Extension
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   The OCSP digest extension creates a strong cryptographic binding
   between an OCSP token and the certificate it asserts a status value
   for.  Support for the digest identifier extension permits a
   certificate issuer to employ a high assurance cryptographic digest
   function such as SHA2 to attest to the authenticity of their
   certificates in a fashion that is fully downwards compatible with
   legacy clients that only support SHA1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-ocspdigest-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/