Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:35:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Smallest home network
	Author(s)       : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document tries to describe a configuration difficulty of complex
   networks and two example solutions.  Although access control for home
   servers is very important, managements and setups of access controls
   are difficult for ordinary users.  One of solutions is to limit
   smallest home network inside a L2 link and the smallest home network
   uses link-local address only.  The other solutions uses ULA (Unique
   Local Address).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/