Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:29:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Upstream Interfaces Support for IGMP/MLD Proxy
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the way of supporting multiple upstream
   interfaces for an IGMP/MLD proxy device.  The proposed extension
   enables that an IGMP/MLD proxy device receives multicast packets
   through multiple upstream interfaces, so that it is useful for
   multihoming support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/