Subject: I-D Action: draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:34:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interoperability testing of the Application- Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Vijay K. Gurbani
                          William Roome
                          Robert Varga
                          Ning Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol is
   designed to allow entities with knowledge about the network
   infrastructure to export such information to applications that need
   to choose one or more endpoints to connect to among large sets of
   logically equivalent ones.  This document provides a collection of
   messages that may be used to test the functionality and
   interoperability of an ALTO client and an ALTO server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gurbani-alto-interop-cases-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/