Subject: I-D Action: draft-pd-msrp-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 04:42:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Dunkley
	Filename        : draft-pd-msrp-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way real-time communication
   between clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket
   sub-protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between MSRP (Message
   Session Relay Protocol) clients and relays to enable usage of MSRP in
   new scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pd-msrp-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pd-msrp-websocket-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/