Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:45:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC-Forced Forwarding Inter-operates with VEPA
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xingjian He
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   MAC Forced Forwarding discards ARPing messages exchanged within a
   Customer Premises Network (CPN). When Virtual Ethernet Port
   Aggregator (VEPA) is deployed in the CPN, this kind of discarding may
   cause a connectivity problem.

   This document analyzes the cause of this connectivity problem and
   suggests interfaces should be classified to avoid the this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mac-forced-forwarding-vepa-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/