Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-rochambeau-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An M-party, N-state Game of Rochambeau
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
                          Paul Lambert
	Filename        : draft-harkins-rochambeau-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   A protocol for the fair selection and random distribution of a single
   winner in a game with an arbitrary number of players is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-rochambeau

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-rochambeau-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-rochambeau-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/