Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-ippm-flowbased-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 00:04:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow-based Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : Lishun Sun
                          Fang Yu
                          Wendong Wang
	Filename        : draft-sun-ippm-flowbased-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   The performance measurements of service flow are becoming significant
   important for administrators monitoring the fitness of the network.
   This memo defines an end-to-end flow-based performance measurement
   method, which is achieved by generating synthetic measurement
   packets, injecting them to the network and analyzing the statistics
   carried in the measurement packets.This measurement method can
   measure flow characteristics such as delay, ipdv (IP Packet Delay
   Variation) and packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-ippm-flowbased-pm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-ippm-flowbased-pm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/