Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:44:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleepy Devices in CoAP - Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Matthieu Vial
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the COAP protocol issues related to sleeping
   devices.  The only goal of this document is to trigger discussions in
   the CORE WG so that all relevant considerations for sleeping devices
   are taken into account when designing CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/