Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhatia-zhang-karp-bfd-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:04:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-zhang-karp-bfd-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   protocol (BFD) according to the guidelines set forth in section 4.2
   of KARP Design Guidelines [RFC6518].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhatia-zhang-karp-bfd-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhatia-zhang-karp-bfd-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhatia-zhang-karp-bfd-analysis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/