Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:44:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Google Congestion Control Algorithm for Real-Time Communication on the World Wide Web
	Author(s)       : Henrik Lundin
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes two methods of congestion control when using
   real-time communications on the World Wide Web (RTCWEB); one sender-
   based and one receiver-based.

   It is published as an input document to the RMCAT working group on
   congestion control for media streams.  The mailing list of that WG is
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/