Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-genarea-bcp10upd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:44:18 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RFC 3777 Update for Vacancies
    Author(s)     : D. Crocker, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-genarea-bcp10upd
    Pages         : 4 
    Date          : Oct. 24, 2012 
    
BCP 10 (RFC 3777) specifies IETF processes for selection,
   confirmation and recall of appointees to IETF positions.  It also
   refers to the mechanism of resignation as part of a sequence that
   moves a sitting member to a new IETF position.  However it does not
   more generally deal with vacancies created by resignation, death or
   uncontested, sustained absence from participation.  This update to
   BCP 10 specifies procedures for handling vacancies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-genarea-bcp10upd-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.