Subject: I-D Action: draft-vial-core-mirror-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 04:58:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Mirror Server
	Author(s)       : Matthieu Vial
	Filename        : draft-vial-core-mirror-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Environments (CoRE) working group aims at
   realizing the REpresentational State Transfer (REST) architecture in
   a suitable form for the most constrained nodes.  Thanks to the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), REST is now applicable to
   constrained networks.  However the most energy-constrained devices
   may enter sleep mode and disconnect their network link during several
   minutes to save energy, hence preventing them from acting as
   traditional web servers.  This document describes how a sleeping
   device can store resource representations in an entity called Mirror
   Server and participate in a constrained RESTful environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vial-core-mirror-server

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vial-core-mirror-server-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/