Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ou-cdn-vm-migration-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:16:18 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Content Delivery Network Based Virtual Machine Migration Scheme
    Author(s)     : L. Ou, et al
    Filename      : draft-ou-cdn-vm-migration-scheme
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : Oct. 15, 2012 
    
   Virtual machine migration is a critical requirement in today&#39;s data
   centers to support services dynamically deployed in distributed
   infrastructures.  To keep the uniform environment required by
   application software, large number of networking based solutions have
   been presented to provide data center interconnection for virtual
   resource management.  Aiming at simplifying networking complexities
   in off-site service deployment, this document presents a framework
   based on content delivery network for supporting virtual machine
   migration over the legacy wide area network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ou-cdn-vm-migration-scheme-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.