Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:08:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements in Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief review of use cases in FMC (Fixed
   Mobile Convergence) architecture from operational point of view.  It
   also provides technical requirements and problems which need be
   resolved in IETF.  It is complementary to the existing problem
   statement and requirements documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-fmc-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-fmc-use-case-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/