Subject: I-D Action: draft-byrne-v6ops-64share-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 12:35:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sharing /64 3GPP Mobile Interface Subnet to a LAN
	Author(s)       : Cameron Byrne
                          Dan Drown
	Filename        : draft-byrne-v6ops-64share-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a known and implemented method of sharing a
   /64 IPv6 subnet from a 3GPP interface to a tethered LAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-byrne-v6ops-64share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-byrne-v6ops-64share-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-byrne-v6ops-64share-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/