Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-capability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:09:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Retrieving the Capabilities of a PCP-controlled Device
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-capability-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   retrieve the capabilities of PCP-controlled device: CAPABILITY
   Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-capability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-capability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-capability-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/