Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:20:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The 'acct' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'acct' URI scheme as a way to identify a
   user's account at a service provider, irrespective of the particular
   protocols that can be used to interact with the account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/