Subject: I-D Action: draft-wijnands-rtgwg-mcast-frr-tn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tree Notification to Improve Multicast Fast Reroute
	Author(s)       : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-wijnands-rtgwg-mcast-frr-tn-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This draft proposes using dataplane triggered notifications in order
   to support multicast fast reroute methods in various ways.  Sending
   such notifications down the tree can be used to trigger fail-over in
   nodes not adjacent to the failure.  Sending such dataplane
   notification up the tree can help to activate pre-built standby
   backup tree segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wijnands-rtgwg-mcast-frr-tn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijnands-rtgwg-mcast-frr-tn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/