Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:33:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Carl Williams
                          Dan Wing
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   Currently the interface selection in multi-interface environment is
   exclusive - only one interface can be used at the time, frequently
   needing manual intervention.  Happy Eyeballs in MIF would make the
   selection process smoother by using the connectivity checks over a
   pre-filtered interfaces according to defined policy.  This would
   choose "best" interface with an automatic fallback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/