Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-observe-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:32:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-observe-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  The state of a resource on a CoAP server can change over
   time.  This document specifies a simple protocol extension for CoAP
   that enables a server to replicate a resource state to interested
   clients.  The protocol follows a best-effort approach when
   transmitting new resource states to clients, and provides eventual
   consistency between the state observed by each client and the actual
   resource state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-observe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-observe-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-observe-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/