Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-profile-link-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:42:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'profile' Link Relation Type
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-profile-link-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-17

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 'profile' link relation type that
   allows resource representations to indicate that they are following
   one or more profiles.  A profile is defined to not alter the
   semantics of the resource representation itself, but to allow clients
   to learn about additional semantics (constraints, conventions,
   extensions) that are associated with the resource representation, in
   addition to those defined by the media type and possibly other
   mechanisms.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please discuss this draft on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-profile-link

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-profile-link-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-profile-link-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/