Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:27:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Considerations for Endpoints Sending Multiple Media Streams
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are sending multiple
   media streams in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues
   involving Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lennox-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/