Subject: I-D Action: draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:07:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO-Like Activities and Experiments in P2P Network Experiment Council
	Author(s)       : Satoshi Kamei
                          Tsuyoshi Momose
                          Takeshi Inoue
                          Tomohiro Nishitani
	Filename        : draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces experiments to clarify how ALTO-like
   approach was effective to reduce network traffic made by a Council in
   Japan to harmonize P2P technology with the infrastructure.  And this
   also provides some suggestions that might be useful for ALTO
   architecture learned through our experiments.  Especially, experiment
   for application independent ALTO-like server operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kamei-p2p-experiments-japan-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/