Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:42:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms for Media Source Selection in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Source-specific media attributes in the Session Description Protocol
   (SDP) allow endpoints to describe Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   sources within a media stream.  This document extends that mechanism
   by defining how participants in a multimedia session can request
   specific sources from a remote party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lennox-mmusic-sdp-source-selection-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/