Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 14:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Shared Use of Experimental TCP Options
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how TCP option codepoints can support
   concurrent experiments using a magic number field. This mechanism
   avoids the need for a coordinated registry, and is backward-
   compatible with currently known uses. It is recommended for all new
   experimental RFCs that require TCP option codepoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-experimental-options-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/