Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-ipvpn-interop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:44:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-VPN Seamless Interoperability with IP-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Keyur Patel
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-ipvpn-interop-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   E-VPN can be an integral part of an Integrated Routing and Bridging
   (IRB) solution which is capable of performing optimum unicast and
   multicast forwarding not just for L2 traffic but also for L3 traffic.
   This document describes how an IRB solution based on E-VPN can
   interoperate seamlessly with the IP-VPN solution over MPLS and IP
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-ipvpn-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-ipvpn-interop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-ipvpn-interop-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/