Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:53:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A One-Way Delay Metric for IPPM
	Author(s)       : Guy Almes
                          S. Kalidindi
                          Matt Zekauskas
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a metric for one-way delay of packets across
   Internet paths.  It builds on notions introduced and discussed in the
   IPPM Framework document, RFC 2330; the reader is assumed to be
   familiar with that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/