Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-eens-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:47:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for an Energy-Efficient Network System
	Author(s)       : Toshiaki Suzuki
                          Toshiaki Tarui
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-eens-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Requirements concerning an energy-efficient network system such as a
   cloud system are presented.  Specifically, a large-scale cloud
   system, which is composed of multiple data centers (DCs) and a wide
   area network (WAN) to connect these DCs, is focused on.  The problems
   needed to be overcome in order to make the system energy efficient
   are presented.  The requirements that must be satisfied in order to
   solve these problems are also presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-eens-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-eens-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/