Subject: I-D Action: draft-orr-wlan-security-architectures-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:31:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cryptographic Security Characteristics of 802.11 Wireless LAN Access Systems
	Author(s)       : Stephen M. Orr
                          Anthony H. Grieco
                          Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-orr-wlan-security-architectures-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This note identifies all of the places that cryptography is used in
   Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) architectures, to simplify the
   task of selecting the protocols, algorithms, and key sizes needed to
   achieve a consistent security level across the entire architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-orr-wlan-security-architectures

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-orr-wlan-security-architectures-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/