Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 19:42:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Summary Statistics Metrics Reporting
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
                          Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This document defines three RTP Control Protcol (RTCP) Extended
   Report (XR) Blocks and associated SDP parameters that allows the
   reporting of loss, duplication and discard summary statistics metrics
   for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-summary-stat-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/