Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 02:18:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extension for Stateful PCE Usage in GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Young Lee
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) facilitates Traffic Engineering
   (TE) based path calculation in large, multi-domain, multi-region, or
   multi-layer networks. PCE can be stateless or stateful. With the LSP
   state information acquired from the network, a stateful PCE enables
   a wide variety of applications, especially in GMPLS networks, such
   as impairment-aware routing and wavelength assignment in wavelength-
   switched optical networks (WSON), time-based scheduling applications.
   This memo provides extensions required for PCE communication
   protocol (i.e. PCEP) so as to enable the usage of a stateful PCE
   capability in GMPLS networks. To be more specific, the PCEP
   extensions specified in this memo include not only new objects but
   also modification of existing objects in PCEP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/