Subject: I-D Action: draft-doi-core-parameter-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:47:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Content-Type Parameter Option
	Author(s)       : Yusuke Doi
                          Kerry Lynn
	Filename        : draft-doi-core-parameter-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   Content-Types may have 'parameter' to make fine-grained description
   of contents.  The CoAP Content-Type Parameter Option (CT-Parameter
   Option) and Accept Content-Type Parameter Option (Accept-CT-Parameter
   Option) are CoAP options to add a parameter to a Content-Type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doi-core-parameter-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doi-core-parameter-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doi-core-parameter-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/