Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 05:16:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HOST_ID: Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          David Binet
                          Sophie Durel
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of scenarios in which host
   identification is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/