Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-cdni-req-routing-redir-loop-prevention-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:38:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNi Request Routing Redirection with Loop Prevention
	Author(s)       : KT Network R&D Laboratory
	Filename        : draft-choi-cdni-req-routing-redir-loop-prevention-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes request routing redirection procedures, loop
   prevention mechanisms, and other operational considerations which are
   associated with redirection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-cdni-req-routing-redir-loop-prevention

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-choi-cdni-req-routing-redir-loop-prevention-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-cdni-req-routing-redir-loop-prevention-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/