Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-netext-mmag-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:14:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Mobility Support using Mobile MAG in Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain
	Author(s)       : Seil Jeon
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Rui L. Aguiar
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netext-mmag-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This draft specifies IP mobility support protocol for moving network
   including mobile nodes (MNs) over Proxy Mobile IPv6 network by
   introducing a new functional entity, mobile MAG (mMAG) on the moving
   network. The mMAG takes charges of MN's movement detection, binding
   update on behalf of MNs as a mobile access gateway (MAG) does in
   PMIPv6 infrastructure. This protocol also supports IP session
   continuity for a mobile node to move between mobile network and fixed
   MAG. This protocol does not require any modification or extension on
   the MN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-netext-mmag-pmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-netext-mmag-pmip-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/