Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:11:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment of existing mobility protocols in DMM Scenario.
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Distributed Mobility Managment(DMM) aims to eliminate the centralized
   anchor point of current IP mobility solutions to get better
   scalability and optimize the data plane routing.  Many soulutions
   have been proposed in DMM working group but before defining any new
   DMM protocol, it is a good approach to investigate first whether it
   is feasible to deploy current IP mobility protocol in DMM scenario in
   a way that can meet all the requirment of DMM.This document discusses
   the way of the deployment of current IP mobility protocol in DMM
   scenario and analyses the gaps between this approach and the DMM
   requirment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-of-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/