Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-iccp-stp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:19:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : STP Application of ICCP
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Huafeng Wen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-iccp-stp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The mechanism for Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) networks to be
   connected to a Redundant Group running Inter-Chassis Communication
   Protocol (ICCP) is developed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-iccp-stp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-iccp-stp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/