Subject: I-D Action: draft-hazeyama-widecamp-ipv6-only-experience-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 01:34:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experiences from IPv6-Only Networks with Transition Technologies in the WIDE Camp Autumn 2012
	Author(s)       : Hiroaki Hazeyama
                          Ruri Hiromi
                          Tomohiro Ishihara
                          Osamu Nakamura
	Filename        : draft-hazeyama-widecamp-ipv6-only-experience-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This document reports and discusses issues on IPv6 only networks and
   IPv4/IPv6 transition technologies through our experiences on the 3rd
   experiment on the WIDE camp.  The 3rd experiment was held from
   September 3rd to September 6th, 2012.  As well as past two
   experiments, we conducted face to face interview to participants for
   grasping IPv6 capability on users' devices, OSes, and applications.
   In addition to this, we explored solutions to mitigate timeout /
   fallback problems of IPv4/IPv6 dual stack clients on an IPv6 only
   network that is composed of DHCP6 and DNS64/NAT64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hazeyama-widecamp-ipv6-only-experience

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hazeyama-widecamp-ipv6-only-experience-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hazeyama-widecamp-ipv6-only-experience-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/