Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-ikev3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:52:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The (Real) Internet Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-ikev3-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   The current version (v2) of the Internet Key Exchange failed to
   address many of the shortcomings of the original version (v1).  This
   memo defines a new version (v3) of the Internet Key Exchange that
   attempts to do so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-ikev3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-ikev3-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/