Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 04:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for TS Decodability Statistics Metric reporting
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Transport Stream (TS) is a standard container format used in the
   transmission and storage of multimedia data.  Unicast/Multicast/
   Broadcast MPEG-TS over RTP is widely deployed in IPTV systems.  This
   document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR)
   Block that allows the reporting of decodability statistics metrics
   related to transmissions of MPEG-TS over RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/