Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:50:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Concealed Seconds metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Glen Zorn
                          Claire Bi
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block that allows the reporting of Concealed Seconds metrics
   primarily for audio applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-concsec-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/