Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfc-format-flanagan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:41:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RFC Series Format Development
	Author(s)       : Heather Flanagan
                          Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-rfc-format-flanagan-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the current requirements for the format of
   RFCs and recent requests for enhancements as understood from
   community discussion and various proposals for new formats including
   HTML, XML, PDF and EPUB.  Terms are defined to help clarify exactly
   which stages of document production are under discussion for format
   changes.  The requirements described in this document will determine
   what changes will be made to RFC format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfc-format-flanagan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfc-format-flanagan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfc-format-flanagan-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/