Subject: I-D Action: draft-shrivastava-ospf-flow-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:11:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Specification Extensions to OSPF Protocol
	Author(s)       : Rashmi Shrivastava
                          Mike Dubrovsky
                          Keyur Patel
                          Burjiz Pithawala
	Filename        : draft-shrivastava-ospf-flow-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the extensions to the OSPF protocol to
   distribute the traffic flow specification rules and associated
   actions.  The notion and principles of operation of the mechanism
   were initially introduced into the BGP protocol.  The IPv4 part of
   specification was published in RFC5575 and later the specification
   was enhanced for IPv6 via draft-raszuk-idr-flow-spec-v6.  The
   mechanism allows the routing protocol to distribute information about
   the traffic flows and associated actions such as packet filtering
   with it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shrivastava-ospf-flow-spec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shrivastava-ospf-flow-spec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/