Subject: I-D Action: draft-maxwell-videocodec-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:23:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for an Internet Video Codec
	Author(s)       : Gregory Maxwell
                          Kat Walsh
	Filename        : draft-maxwell-videocodec-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides specific requirements for an Internet video
   codec.  These requirements address quality, bit-rate, loss
   robustness, application suitability, as well as other desirable
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maxwell-videocodec-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maxwell-videocodec-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/