Subject: I-D Action: draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:12:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning (SPP) Protocol over REST
	Author(s)       : Mickael Marrache
                          David Schwartz
                          Syed Wasim Ali
	Filename        : draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF) is an XML framework
   that exists to enable the provisioning of session establishment data
   into Session Data Registries or SIP Service Provider data stores.
   This SPP Protocol implementation follows the REST style widely used
   today in ditributed systems.  The benefits include scalibility of the
   interactions between the involved components, ...  This document
   describes the specification for performing SPPF operations over REST/
   HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/