Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:28:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stitching Procedures for Static PW in MPLS-TP Environment
	Author(s)       : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The existing procedures for concatenating static and dynamic
   pseudowires (PWs) do not take into account the PW status Operation,
   Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) messages defined for static PW.
   Also, these procedures do not take into account operator functions
   such Lock Instruct and Loopback introduced as part of MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP). This informational document reiterates stitching
   procedures for static PW taking into account all the new proposed
   extensions.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task
   Force(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-tp-ms-pw-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/