Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-merge-patch-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/json-merge-patch Media Type
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-merge-patch-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines the application/json-merge-patch media
   type and it's intended use with the HTTP PATCH method defined by RFC
   5789.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-merge-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-merge-patch-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-merge-patch-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/