Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-timezone-service-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:21:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-06.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
   reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone information to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-timezone-service

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-timezone-service-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-timezone-service-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/