Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-nick-label-prop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:55:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Nickname and Label Properties
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-nick-label-prop-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   There are a number of current and prospective requirements to
   indicate properties of nicknames, labels, and blocks thereof, for use
   with the TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links, RFC
   6325) protocol. To meet that need, this document specifies IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) sub-TLVs and some of
   their uses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-nick-label-prop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-nick-label-prop-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/