Subject: I-D Action: draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Port Control Protocol in Dual-Stack Lite environments
	Author(s)       : Francis Dupont
                          Tina Tsou
                          Jacni Qin
                          Margaret Wasserman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the so-called "plain mode" for the use of the
   Port Control Protocol (PCP) in Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite)
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/