Subject: I-D Action: draft-booth-sacm-vuln-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:35:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Software Vulnerability Data Model and Data Exchange Format
	Author(s)       : Harold Booth
	Filename        : draft-booth-sacm-vuln-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes the Vulnerability Data Model (VDM)
   version 1.0, a vendor neutral data model for expressing data and
   metadata for individual vulnerabilities, and an XML format that can
   be used to exchange vulnerability data model information.  VDM
   provides standard fields, formats and vocabularies that can be used
   to transmit information about software vulnerabilities between
   entities in an interoperable manner.  VDM is suited for a wide
   variety of use cases, and provides extension points to facilitate
   additional use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-booth-sacm-vuln-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-booth-sacm-vuln-model-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/