Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-sdnsec-openflow-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:13:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Analysis of the Open Networking Foundation (ONF) OpenFlow Switch Specification
	Author(s)       : Margaret Wasserman
                          Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-mrw-sdnsec-openflow-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses the security properties of the OpenFlow
   Switch Specification version 1.3.0 (OpenFlow), a Software-Defined
   Network (SDN) solution produced by the Open Networking Foundation
   (ONF).  It analyzes the suitability of OpenFlow for use in "the
   cloud" or on the open Internet.  It also makes some suggestions about
   how OpenFlow could be made more secure for use in those environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mrw-sdnsec-openflow-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mrw-sdnsec-openflow-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/