Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:15:11 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Stateful PCE extensions for MPLS-TE LSPs
    Author(s)     : E. Crabbe, et al
    Filename      : draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : Oct. 22, 2012 

   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] describes a set of extensions to PCEP to
   provide stateful control.  This document describes the objects and
   TLVs to be used with these PCEP extensions to control Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP) via a stateful PCE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.