Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-mmusic-rtcweb-bw-consent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 14:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bandwidth Constraints for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-thomson-mmusic-rtcweb-bw-consent-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   An attribute is defined for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
   (STUN) that allows for declarations of bandwidth limits on the
   negotiated flow.  The application of this attribute to reducing
   denial of service attacks from internet telephony systems.  Other
   applications include negotiation of bandwidth at packet relays.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-mmusic-rtcweb-bw-consent

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-mmusic-rtcweb-bw-consent-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/