Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-codec-operation-point-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Codec Operation Point RTCP Extension
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Laurits Hamm
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtext-codec-operation-point-01.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The Audio-visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF) specification defines a
   framework and messages for fast feedback and media control over RTCP.
   The Codec Control Messages (CCM) specification defines an extension
   to AVPF, by specifying additional messages for codec control and
   feedback.  This specification extends CCM, by specifying messages
   that let participants dynamically communicate a set of codec
   configuration parameters, which enables better optimization of
   resource efficiency and quality of media transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-codec-operation-point

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtext-codec-operation-point-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-avtext-codec-operation-point-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/