Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-traffic-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:48:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Graceful IPv4 Sunset with Traffic Migration
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-sunset4-traffic-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   In order to make a graceful IPv4 sunset, this memo described a method
   helping traffic migration to IPv6.  With the growth of IPv6 traffic,
   operators could safely turn off IPv4 and evolve to IPv6-only network.
   In order to achieve the goal, new traffic-migration options have been
   proposed in DHCPv6 and PCP.  IPv6 traffic steering could be performed
   using those configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-traffic-migration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-traffic-migration-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/