Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-fmc-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:11:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-xue-fmc-ps-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to analyze the issues that have
   arisen so far and to propose several use cases for the Fixed Mobile
   Convergence.  This document gives a brief overview of the assumed
   Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture and related works and then
   introduces several Intarea type of use cases based on the partnership
   in Fixed Mobile Convergence architecture, such as group
   identification, mobility consideration, such as mobility status
   reporting in Wi-Fi network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-fmc-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-fmc-ps-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-fmc-ps-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/