Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-avtcore-multisrc-endpoint-adver-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:31:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advertisement for multi-source endpoint multiplexing multiple media type in the same RTP session
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-wu-avtcore-multisrc-endpoint-adver-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   When two endpoints with multiple media sources are in communication,
   each media source or each receiver within either endpoint may send or
   receive reception report independently.  This may incur a lot of
   duplicated reception report to and from the endpoint with multiple
   sources.  This document discusses how to tackle these problems and
   propose three phases for suppressing reception reports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-avtcore-multisrc-endpoint-adver

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-avtcore-multisrc-endpoint-adver-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-avtcore-multisrc-endpoint-adver-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/