Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:36:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Obsoleting the Endpoint Identifier (EID) Option
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   This document formally deprecates the IPv6 Endpoint Identification
   (EID) option (hex value 0x8a), thus cleaning up the corresponding
   IANA registry, and possibly serving as a basis for providing advice
   about the filtering of packets containing this option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-intarea-obsolete-eid-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/