Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-wifi-fast-recovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:18:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Wi-Fi fast recovery analysis
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-wifi-fast-recovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Wi-Fi network has been widely deployed and used.  Smart phones
   usually have both cellular and Wi-Fi interface.  This document
   analysis the user experience of Wi-Fi network, especially in the
   scenario of smart phones/terminals that equip with both Wi-Fi and
   cellular interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-wifi-fast-recovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-wifi-fast-recovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/