Subject: I-D Action: draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:02:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : Kelley W. Burgin
                          Michael A. Peck
	Filename        : draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CBC mode
   with ciphertext stealing for confidentiality and HMAC with a SHA-2
   hash for integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burgin-kerberos-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/