Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Integrity Header
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   The HTTP Integrity header provides a means of authenticating HTTP
   requests and responses using a Message Authentication Code (MAC).
   This document defines the HTTP integrity header and specifies its use
   to authenticate and verify specific parts of an HTTP message. the
   means by which the symmetric or asymmetric keys used to authenticate
   the messages is outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/