Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:47:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP L3VPN Virtual PE Framework
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          Rex Fernando
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for BGP/MPLS L3VPN with virtual
   PE solutions. It provides the information on control plane, data
   plane of the virtual PE solutions, and its interaction with other
   network elements. The solution supports further control and
   forwarding separation from traditional L3VPN solutions. It allows the
   L3VPN functions extended to application end systems for large scale
   and efficient IP application support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/