Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:36:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCAST: Scalable Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols
	Author(s)       : Vincent Roca
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-06.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document introduces the FCAST object (e.g., file) delivery
   application on top of the ALC and NORM reliable multicast protocols.
   FCAST is a highly scalable application that provides a reliable
   object delivery service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/