Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:23:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in L2VPN
	Author(s)       : Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lu Huang
                          Zhihua Liu
                          Manuel Paul
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Josh Rogers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-13

Abstract:
   This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in multipoint L2VPN
   solutions (referred to as simply L2VPN). It is intended that
   potential solutions will use these requirements as guidelines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/