Subject: I-D Action: draft-frost-mpls-test-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:38:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Test Session Control
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-frost-mpls-test-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   RFC 6374 defines procedures for packet loss and throughput
   measurement in MPLS networks.  Some forms of measurement rely on the
   existence of a stream of test messages that flows between measurement
   points, from which the loss and throughput characteristics of the
   underlying data channel are inferred.  This document presents
   procedures for the establishment and maintenance of such test
   sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-frost-mpls-test-session

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-frost-mpls-test-session-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/