Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Alternate Connectivity (ALTC) Attribute
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Hadriel Kaplan
                          Robert R Gilman
                          Simo Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism which allows to carry multiple IP
   addresses, of different address families (e.g., IPv4, IPv6), in the
   same SDP offer.  The proposed attribute solves the backward
   compatibility problem which plagued ANAT, due to its syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mmusic-altc-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/