Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-decade-alto-integration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DECADE and ALTO Integration
	Author(s)       : Danhua Wang
                          Haibin Song
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-wang-decade-alto-integration-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   While DECADE architecture is going to provide a framework to use in-
   network storage with standard interface for content distribution,
   there are still cases when many in-network storage servers provide
   the same content.  Then traffic optimization mechanism is needed to
   select one best replica for the user request.  This document is going
   to discuss the integration of Application Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) protocol into DECADE so as to optimize network traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-decade-alto-integration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-decade-alto-integration-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/