Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authenticating L3VPN Origination Signaling
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Pranav Mehta
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   A BGP-signaled Layer-3 VPN's prefix bindings sent over BGP are
   subject to unintentional errors, both by the legitimate originator
   and by non-legitimate origins.  This is of special concern if the VPN
   traverses untrusted networks.  This document describes how the sender
   of the VPN/Prefix binding may sign it so that recipient of the
   binding may authenticate it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/