Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast only Fast Re-Route
	Author(s)       : Apoorva Karan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Dino Farinacci
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Uwe Joorde
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   As IPTV deployments grow in number and size, service providers are
   looking for solutions that minimize the service disruption due to
   faults in the IP network carrying the packets for these services.
   This draft describes a mechanism for minimizing packet loss in a
   network when node or link failures occur.  Multicast only Fast Re-
   Route (MoFRR) works by making simple enhancements to multicast
   routing protocols such as PIM and mLDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/