Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-tsvwg-new-dscp-assignments-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:53:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New Differentiated Services Code Point Assignments for Rich Media Traffic
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-new-dscp-assignments-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document requests five new Differentiated Services Code Point
   (DSCP) values (DSCP) from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
   (IANA) for new classes of rich media traffic and one additional DSCP
   value for the signaling of multimedia sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-tsvwg-new-dscp-assignments

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-tsvwg-new-dscp-assignments-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-tsvwg-new-dscp-assignments-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/