Subject: I-D Action: draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:49:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoRE Link-Format to DNS-Based Service Discovery Mapping
	Author(s)       : Kerry Lynn
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Resource and service discovery are complimentary.  Resource discovery
   provides fine-grained detail about the content of a server, while
   service discovery can provide a scalable method to locate servers in
   large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
   CoRE Link Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery fields to
   allow either method to be used to locate service interfaces down to
   the granularity of function sets in mixed HTTP/CoAP environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/