Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 18:29:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MEF E-Tree Support in L2VPN
	Author(s)       : Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lu Huang
                          Zhihua Liu
                          Manuel Paul
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Josh Rogers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-06

Abstract:
   This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in L2VPN. It is intended
   that potential solutions will use these requirements as guidelines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/