Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:07:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Fine-Grained Labeling
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Radia Perlman
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The IETF has standardized TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots
   of Links), a protocol for least cost transparent frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and link technologies,
   using link-state routing and encapsulation with a hop count.

   The TRILL base protocol standard supports labeling of TRILL data with
   up to 4K IDs. However, there are applications that require more fine-
   grained labeling of data. This document updates RFC 6325 and 6327 by
   specifying extensions to the TRILL base protocol to safely accomplish
   this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/