Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Mobility Management Properties
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery protocol and its Prefix Information Option.  The Prefix
   Information Option is extended with flag bits that describe the
   mobility management properties associated to the prefix.  This
   specification updates RFC4861.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/