Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-xmpp-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:54:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : XMPP Extension Protocol for the Internet of Things
	Author(s)       : Ping Wang
                          Heng Wang
                          Chao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wang-xmpp-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the xmpp extension protocol for wireless sensor
   networks. Such as industrial automation process control and smart
   home applications, etc. This protocol provided the methods of
   interaction among applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-xmpp-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-xmpp-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/