Subject: I-D Action: draft-paasch-mptcp-lowoverhead-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:15:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MultiPath TCP Low Overhead
	Author(s)       : Christoph Paasch
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-paasch-mptcp-lowoverhead-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a low overhead connection establishment
   mechanism for Multipath TCP.  Its goal is to reduce the computational
   overhead of establishing an MPTCP connection and the associated TCP
   subflows in controlled environments where security attacks are not a
   concern.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paasch-mptcp-lowoverhead

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paasch-mptcp-lowoverhead-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/