Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-pcp-pana-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 08:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Message Authentication Key for PCP using PANA (Encapsulation Approach)
	Author(s)       : Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Alper Yegin
                          Subir Das
	Filename        : draft-ohba-pcp-pana-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for provisioning PCP (Port
   Control Protocol) message authentication key by encapsulating PANA
   (Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access) in PCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-encap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-pcp-pana-encap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/