Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-requirements-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Energy Management
	Author(s)       : Juergen Quittek
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-requirements-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for standards specifications for
   energy management.  The requirements defined in this document concern
   monitoring functions as well as control functions.  In detail, the
   focus of the requirements is on the following features:
   identification of energy-managed devices and their components,
   monitoring of their Power State, power inlets, power outlets, actual
   power, power properties, received energy, provided energy, and
   contained batteries.  Further requirements are included to enable
   control of their power supply and Power State.  This document does
   not specify the features that must be implemented by compliant
   implementations but rather features that must be supported by
   standards for energy management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-requirements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-requirements-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/