Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:31:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGPSEC Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Matthew Lepinski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-06.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes BGPSEC, an extension to the Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) that provides security for the path of autonomous
   systems through which a BGP update message passes.  BGPSEC is
   implemented via a new optional non-transitive BGP path attribute that
   carries a digital signature produced by each autonomous system that
   propagates the update message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/