Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 02:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option for Port Set Assignment
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Tsinghua University
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Qi Sun
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-07

Abstract:
   Because of the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space, several
   techniques have been proposed to share the same IPv4 address among
   several uses.  As an alternative to introducing a level of NAT in the
   provider's core network, this document provides a mechanism to assign
   non-overlapping port set to users assigned with the same IPv4
   address: Port Set DHCPv4 Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/