Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:58:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Indicating Fax over IP Capability in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
    Author(s)     : D. Hanes, et al
    Filename      : draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : Oct. 30, 2012 
    
This document defines and registers with IANA the new &#39;fax&#39; media
   feature tag for use with SIP.  Currently, fax calls are
   indistinguishable from voice at call initiation.  Consequently, fax
   calls can be routed to SIP user agents that are not fax capable.  A
   &#39;fax&#39; media feature tag implemented in conjunction with RFC 3841
   [RFC3841] allows for more accurate fax call routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hanes-dispatch-fax-capability-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.