Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:51:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This specification updates the iCalendar and vCard data formats to
   allow parameter values to include certain characters forbidden by the
   existing specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/