Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mechanisms for Directory Assisting TRILL
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
                          YiZhou Li
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes the mechanisms of using directory server(s) to
   assist TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) edge
   switches in reducing ARP/ND and unknown unicast flooding across
   TRILL domain in data center environment.

Conventions used in this document

   The term ''Subnet'' and ''VLAN'' are used interchangeably in this
   document because it is common to map one subnet to one VLAN. The
   term ''TRILL switch'' and ''RBridge'' are used interchangeably in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/