Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Core Protocol
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-05.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines the User-Managed Access (UMA) core
   protocol.  This protocol provides a method for users to control
   access to their protected resources, residing on any number of host
   sites, through an authorization manager that governs access decisions
   based on user policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/