Subject: I-D Action: draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 02:08:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant Trees for IP/LDP Fast- Reroute
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Abishek Gopalan
	Filename        : draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-02.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   A complete solution for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally
   Redundant Trees is presented in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-
   architecture].  This document describes an algorithm that can be used
   to compute the necessary Maximally Redundant Trees and the associated
   next-hops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/