Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-large-flow-load-balancing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practices for Optimal LAG/ECMP Component Link Utilization in Provider Backbone networks
	Author(s)       : Ram Krishnan
                          Sanjay Khanna
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-large-flow-load-balancing-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   The demands on the networking infrastructure are growing
   exponentially; the drivers are bandwidth hungry rich media
   applications, inter data center communications etc. In this context,
   it is important to optimally use the bandwidth in the service
   provider backbone networks which extensively use LAG/ECMP techniques
   for bandwidth scaling. This internet draft describes the issues faced
   in the service provider backbone in the context of LAG/ECMP and
   formulates best practice recommendations for managing the bandwidth
   efficiently in the service provider backbone.

Internet-Draft   Best Practices for Optimal LAG/ECMP Component Link
          Utilization in Provider Backbone networks        October 2012

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-large-flow-load-balancing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-large-flow-load-balancing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krishnan-large-flow-load-balancing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/