Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:43:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This text documents 'P-Charge-Info', an existing private Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing
   information about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is
   currently in production usage by a number of equipment vendors and
   carriers and this document is submitted to request the registration
   of this header with IANA. This P-Header may also be used in some
   situations to carry the ISUP Charge Number parameter for PSTN
   interconnection.

   NOTE: This document has been in development since 2008 under the name
   draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info.  This -00 document is identical to
   draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-15 except for edits to the text to
   indicate this is now for the DISPATCH working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/