Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:25:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internationalized Resource Identifiers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Internationalized Resource Identifiers with Bi- directional Characters (Bidi IRIs)
	Author(s)       : Martin J. Duerst
                          Larry Masinter
                          Adil Allawi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   This specification gives guidelines for selection, use, and
   presentation of International Resource Identifiers (IRIs) which
   include characters with inherent right-to-left (rtl) writing
   direction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iri-bidi-guidelines-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/