Subject: I-D Action: draft-dimitri-irs-arch-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IRS Architectural Framework
	Author(s)       : Dimitri Papadimitriou
                          Martin Vigoureux
                          Wouter Tavernier
                          Didier Colle
	Filename        : draft-dimitri-irs-arch-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
       This document details the possible architectural and design choices
       in order to determine i) the spatial location of the so-called "IRS
       interface" and the functional entities it directly and/or indirectly
       involves, ii) the number of levels of redirection between routing
       modules and application (and associated identifier space), and iii)
       the various constraints that can be anticipated when dealing with the
       coupling of functional planes including the prevention of
       oscillations between two or more routing system states, coupling
       effects (leading to amplification chains) and, concurrency (leading
       to antagonistic action-reaction).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dimitri-irs-arch-frame

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dimitri-irs-arch-frame-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/