Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie (editor)
                          Zong Ning (editor)
                          Zhang Yunfei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-10-16

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of popular Peer-to-Peer streaming
   applications on the Internet.  We focus on the Architecture and Peer
   Protocol/Tracker Signaling Protocol description in the presentation,
   and study a selection of well-known P2P streaming systems, including
   Joost, PPlive, andother popular existing systems.  Through the
   survey, we summarize a common P2P streaming process model and the
   correspondent signaling process for P2P Streaming Protocol
   standardization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/