Subject: I-D Action: draft-lumbreras-ees-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 03:53:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the European Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : Cristina Lumbreras
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-lumbreras-ees-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) "eena" for
   Uniform Resource Name (URN) resources published by the European
   Emergency Number Association (EENA).  EENA defines and manages
   resources that utilize this URN model.  Management activities for
   these and other resource types are provided by the European Emergency
   Services Registry (EESR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lumbreras-ees-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lumbreras-ees-urn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/