Subject: I-D Action: draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:49:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements
	Author(s)       : Curtis Villamizar
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for implementors regarding MPLS
   forwarding and a basis for evaluations of forwarding implementations.
   Guidelines cover basic MPLS forwarding, forwarding when a deep MPLS
   label stack is encountered, MPLS UHP operations which require one or
   more label POP plus a PUSH, guidelines for hashing an MPLS stack and
   payload for multipath, and conformance and performance requirements
   for recent pseudowire and MPLS standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/