Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-tcpm-timestamp-interval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 07:58:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Exposure of Time Intervals for the TCP Timestamp Option
	Author(s)       : Richard Scheffenegger
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-tcpm-timestamp-interval-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   The TCP Timestamp option would be useful for additional measurements
   if it could be assumed that the interval between ticks of the
   timestamp clock are regular, and if that interval were known.  In
   practice, many implementations do use a timestamp clock source that
   has a regular interval.  This draft specifies a mechanism for
   exposing the timestamp interval to a receiver, and discusses
   applications therefor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-tcpm-timestamp-interval

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-tcpm-timestamp-interval-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/