Subject: I-D Action: draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 06:08:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for G.711.0
	Author(s)       : Michael A. Ramalho
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Noboru Harada
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Lei Miao
	Filename        : draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
   payload format for ITU-T Recommendation G.711.0.  ITU-T Rec. G.711.0
   defines a lossless and stateless compression for G.711 packet
   payloads typically used in IP networks.  This document also defines a
   storage mode format for G.711.0 and a media type registration for the
   G.711.0 RTP payload format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ramalho-payload-g7110

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ramalho-payload-g7110-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/