Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Multi Topology Routing
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Chao Zhou
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Ning So
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP networks with the use
   of MT aware IGP protocols.  In order to provide MT routing within
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) networks new extensions are required.  This document updates
   RFC4379.

   This document describes the LDP protocol extensions required to
   support MT routing in an MPLS environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/