Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Configuration of Access Control Policy in REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD) base protocol to distribute the code of new Access
   Control Policies without having to upgrade the RELOAD implementations
   in an overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-access-control-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/