Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:10:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICCP extension for the MSP application
	Author(s)       : Hongjie Hao
                          Yuxia Ma
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Daniel Cohn
                          Masahiro Daikoku
	Filename        : draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Inter-Chassis Communication
   Protocol (ICCP) to support inter-chassis linear multiplex section
   protection (MSP) as described in G.841 and automatic protection
   switching as defined in ANSI T1.105.01.  This document considers an
   application where a CE device or access network is attached to two
   PEs through Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) circuits, and MSP or
   APS is used to protect the attachment circuits.  ICCP is used to
   support configuration and state synchronization between two chassis.
   CE device or access network attached to more than two PEs is out of
   the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-pwe3-iccp-extension-for-msp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/