Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-additional-link-relations-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:07:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Link Relation Types
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-additional-link-relations-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines a number of additional Link Relation Types
   that can used for a variety of purposes..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-additional-link-relations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-additional-link-relations-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-additional-link-relations-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/