Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ajunior-energy-awareness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:48:59 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Energy-awareness metrics global applicability guidelines
    Author(s)     : A. Junior, et al
    Filename      : draft-ajunior-energy-awareness
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : Oct. 16, 2012 
    
   This document describes a new set of energy-awareness metrics which
   have been devised to be applicable to any multihop routing protocol,
   including the Routing for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ajunior-energy-awareness-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.