Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 00:42:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial In User Service
   (RADIUS) attribute to carry one or a list of Port Control Protocol
   (PCP) Server Names.  This attribute can be configured on a RADIUS
   server so that the information can be conveyed to Network Access
   Server (NAS) via RADIUS protocol, and the co-located Dynamic Host
   Configuration Protocol (DHCP/DHCPv6) server can then populate the
   information to PCP client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/