Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:15:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automagic peering at IXPs.
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Keyur Patel
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automatically establishing BGP
   peering sessions at an Internet exchange point.  Creation of these
   peering sessions is facilitated by a host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-idr-socialite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-idr-socialite-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/