Subject: I-D Action: draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:21:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Receiver-Driven Multicast Traffic-Engineered Label-Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Renwei Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Robert Tao
                          Boris Zhang
	Filename        : draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the receiver-driven RSVP-TE P2MP LSP
   signaling protocol (mRSVP-TE) which is an extension to the Resource
   Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the
   computation and establishment of Receiver-Driven Traffic-Engineered
   point-to-multipoint (P2MP) and multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.  The document also describes the
   mRSVP-TE extensions and procedures for the interworking between
   mRSVP-TE and the Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/