Subject: I-D Action: draft-djjhs-forces-lfbstate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:19:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ForCES LFB Instance State
	Author(s)       : Damascane M. Joachimpillai
                          Mojatatu Networks
	Filename        : draft-djjhs-forces-lfbstate-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-13

Abstract:
   The ForCES LFB Topology currently defines that once an instance of an
   LFB class is created it becomes immediately active in the datatapath.
   This document makes a slight extension to add state to an
   instantiated LFB class allowing the CE to decide when an LFB instance
   becomes operational on the datapath.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-djjhs-forces-lfbstate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-djjhs-forces-lfbstate-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/