Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-bgp-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:03:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Advertisement using BGP
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Jan Medved
                          Rex Fernando
                          Burjiz Pithawala
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-bgp-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   A variety of services, such as NATs, firewalls, or caches, can be
   embedded in a service provider network or instantiated in data
   centers attached to the network.  This document proposes extensions
   to BGP that facilitate discovery of such service instances by
   interested clients and allows dissemination of service information,
   such as services capabilities or capacities, thoughtout the network
   domain.  The proposed extensions allow for optimal routing of
   requests to service instances that can optimally serve them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-bgp-services

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-bgp-services-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/