Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 09:20:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for P2MP LSP Egress Local Protection
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Ning So
                          Autumn Liu
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting egress nodes of
   a Traffic Engineered (TE) point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Label Switched
   Path (LSP) in a Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
   MPLS (GMPLS) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-egress-protection-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/