Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 10:18:53 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Reactions to Signaling from ECN Support for RTP/RTCP

    Author(s)     : K. Carlberg, et al
    Filename      : draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : Oct. 4, 2012 
    
   This document presents various responses to Congestion Experience (CE)
   notifications by real time applications that have negotiated end-to-end
   support of Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN).  This document is a
   follow-on effort of [rfc6679], which specifies the signaling used to
   provide ECN support for RTP/RTCP flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.