Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:56:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP L3VPN Virtual PE Framework
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          David Ward
                          Rex Fernando
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Dhananjaya Rao
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for BGP/MPLS L3VPN with virtual
   PE solutions. It provides functional description of the control plane
   and data plane of the virtual PE solutions. It also describes
   interactions among the vPE solutions and other network elements. The
   virtual PE solutions support further control plane and forwarding
   plane separation when compared with traditional L3VPN PE solutions.
   It allows the L3VPN functions to be extended to application end
   devices for large scale and efficient IP application support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/