Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 00:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Available Routing Constructs
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Patrice Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   This draft introduces the concept of ARC, a two-edged routing
   construct that forms its own fault isolation and recovery domain.
   The new paradigm can be leveraged to improve the network utilization
   and resiliency for unicast and multicast traffic in multiple
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/