Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:43:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query
	Author(s)       : Kim Kinnear
                          Mark Stapp
                          Bharat Joshi
                          Neil Russell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv4 (DHCPv4) Leasequery
   extension allows a requestor to request information about DHCPv4
   bindings. This mechanism is limited to queries for individual
   bindings. In some situations individual binding queries may not be
   efficient, or even possible. This document extends the DHCPv4
   Leasequery protocol to allow for bulk transfer of DHCPv4 address
   binding data via TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/