Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-netmod-acl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:59:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG Data Model for Access Control List Configuration
	Author(s)       : Lisa Huang
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-huang-netmod-acl-01.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   Access Control Lists (ACLs) on a device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-netmod-acl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-netmod-acl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-netmod-acl-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/