Subject: I-D Action: draft-paasch-mptcp-ssl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:48:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Securing the MultiPath TCP handshake with external keys
	Author(s)       : Christoph Paasch
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-paasch-mptcp-ssl-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP currently relies on the exchange of keys in clear
   during the initial handshake to authenticate the establishment of
   additional subflows.  This document proposes a variant of the
   Multipath TCP handshake that allows Multipath TCP to reuse keys
   negotiated by the Application layer protocol above it such as SSL/TLS
   to authenticate the establishment of additional subflows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paasch-mptcp-ssl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paasch-mptcp-ssl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/