Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-mmt-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 01:50:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiplexed Media Types (MMT) Using Session Description Protocol (SDP) Port Numbers
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-mmt-negotiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework SDP grouping
   framework extension, "MMT", and a new SDP media type, "anymedia".
   Together they can be used with the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the usage of multiplexed media
   types, which refers to the usage of a single 5-tuple for different
   media types.

   This specification also defined a new SDP attribute, "mmtype", which
   can be used within a "anymedia" SDP Media Description to map PT
   (Payload Type) values to a specific media type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-mmt-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-mmt-negotiation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/