Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:38:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The mechanism and signalling between TES and NVE
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   his draft introduces the interaction required between TES to NVE when
   NVE is located in an external box to TES .  The signaling between TES
   and NVE has to be designed carefully to reflect all the interaction
   requirements.  This document describes the relevant considerations
   for such design and also provides a basic analysis of the potential
   reusable protocols.  Currently this draft focuses on the general
   interaction procedures with relevant parameters and the signaling
   design consideration.  It may be extended to show more detailed
   signalling design recommendation and/or solution recommendation in
   the future with the progress of NVO3's work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-tes-nve-mechanism-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/