Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:47:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Population Count Extensions to PIM
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Stig Venaas
                          Yiqun Cai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for providing multicast
   distribution-tree accounting data.  Simple extensions to the PIM
   protocol allow a rough approximation of tree-based data in a scalable
   fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-pop-count-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/