Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:50:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : On Firewalls in Internet Security
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses the most important operational and security
   implications of using modern firewalls in networks.  It makes
   recommendations for operators of firewalls, as well as for firewall
   vendors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-firewalls-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/