Subject: I-D Action: draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 13:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Peering Provisioning (SPP) Protocol over REST
	Author(s)       : Mickael Marrache
                          David Schwartz
                          Syed Wasim Ali
	Filename        : draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   The Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF) is a framework that
   exists to enable the provisioning of session establishment data into
   Session Data Registries or SIP Service Provider data stores.  This
   SPP Protocol implementation follows the REST architectural principles
   over HTTP to allow efficient provisioning of session establishment
   data.  The benefits include inter alia better performances under high
   loads through the use of HTTP caches and proxies and less coupling
   between clients and servers.  This document describes the
   specification of a protocol for transporting SPPF structures over
   HTTP(s) following REST architectural principles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marrache-drinks-spp-protocol-rest-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/