Subject: I-D Action: draft-belotti-app-statement-l1vpn-em-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:17:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Statement for Layer 1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) Enhanced Mode
	Author(s)       : Sergio Belotti
                          Don Fedyk
                          Dimitri Papadimitriou
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Yuji Tochio
	Filename        : draft-belotti-app-statement-l1vpn-em-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides an applicability statement on the use of
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) protocols and
   mechanisms to satisfy the requirements of the Layer 1 Virtual
   Private Network (L1VPN) Enhanced Mode.

   L1VPNs provide customer services and connectivity at layer 1 over
   layer 1 networks. The operation of L1VPNs is divided into the Basic
   Mode and the Enhanced Mode, where the Enhanced Mode of operation may
   also include exchange of routing information between the layer 1
   network and the customer domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belotti-app-statement-l1vpn-em

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belotti-app-statement-l1vpn-em-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belotti-app-statement-l1vpn-em-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/