Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-protocol-buffers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:03:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encoding rules and MIME type for Protocol Buffers
	Author(s)       : Stephen Stuart
                          Rex Fernando
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-protocol-buffers-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the encoding format for Protocol Buffers
   encoded data and registers a MIME type associated with Protocol
   Buffers encoded data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-protocol-buffers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-protocol-buffers-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/