Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:56:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVo3 Control Plane Protocol Using IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Lucy Yong
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of IS-IS as a common control plane
   protocol of Network Virtualization over L3 (NVo3) overlay networks
   which can be suitable for any specific NVo3 overlay encapsulation
   formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/