Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 22:58:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Generic Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) to allow the use of any cryptographic authentication
   algorithm in addition to the already-documented authentication
   schemes described in the base specification.  This document adds the
   basic infrastructure that is required for supporting algorithm and
   key agility for BFD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/