Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-irs-framework-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:22:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IRS Framework Requirements
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Jan Medved
                          David Ward
                          Alia Atlas
                          Bruno Rijsman
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-irs-framework-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   The Interface to Routing System (IRS) allows an application to
   programmatically query and modify the state of the network. This
   document defines the requirements for IRS with appropriate
   reasoning where required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-irs-framework-requirement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-irs-framework-requirement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/