Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:01:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Option for IPv4-Embedded Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jacni Qin
                          Tina Tsou
                          Xiaohong Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6
   (DHCPv6) Option for multicast transition solutions, aiming to convey
   the IPv6 prefixes to be used to build unicast and multicast IPv4-
   embedded IPv6 addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/