Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Path IP Security
	Author(s)       : Xiangyang Zhang
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document presents one approach to enhance data protection when
   transmitting IPsec datagrams across the insecure networks.  The
   method affords the stronger protection to the traffic by splitting it
   among a set of sub-tunnels.  All the Security Associations (SAs) are
   set up independently for all sub-tunnels.  Both the sending and
   receiving entity combine all the sub-tunnels to one clustered tunnel.
   As different sub-tunnel uses different crypto key materials and
   processing parameters, it may achieve the stronger protection of the
   traffic across the insecure networks.  In addition, it could possibly
   bring more benefits in terms of the network control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ipsecme-multi-path-ipsec-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/