Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dymo-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:50:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-dymo-23.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) routing protocol is intended for
   use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  AODVv2
   determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers within the network in
   an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand convergence in dynamic
   topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-dymo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dymo-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-dymo-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/