Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:41:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Miscellanoues Capabilities Negotiation in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Simo Veikkolainen
                          Robert R. Gilman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
   framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
   and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a media
   capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
   additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
   into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

   This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
   endpoints to negotiate three additional SDP capabilities.  In
   particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate bandwidth
   ('b=' line), connection data ('c=' line), and titles ('i=' line for
   each session or media).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/