Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:59:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Threats for NHDP
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document analyses common security threats of the Neighborhood
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP), and describes their potential impacts on
   MANET routing protocols using NHDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/