Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Congestion control algorithm for lower latency and lower loss media transport
	Author(s)       : Piers O'Hanlon
                          Ken Carlberg
	Filename        : draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo provides an initial design for a congestion control
   algorithm, for media transport, which aims to provide for lower delay
   and lower loss communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohanlon-rmcat-dflow-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/