Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:08:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast Routers
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGMP/MLD-based explicit membership
   tracking function for multicast routers.  The explicit tracking
   function is useful for accounting and contributes to saving network
   resource and fast leaves (i.e. shortened leave latency).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-tracking-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/