Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Recording Protocol
	Author(s)       : Leon Portman
                          Henry Lum
                          Charles Eckel
                          Alan Johnston
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and the Real Time
   Protocol (RTP) for delivering real-time media and metadata from a
   Communication Session (CS) to a recording device.  The Session
   Recording Protocol specifies the use of SIP, SDP, and RTP to
   establish a Recording Session (RS) between the Session Recording
   Client (SRC), which is on the path of the CS, and a Session Recording
   Server (SRS) at the recording device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/