Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:37:51 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A workaround for termination of IPv4 network services
    Author(s)     : R. Hiromi, et al
    Filename      : draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : Oct. 25, 2012 
    
    After sun-setting of IPv4, many devices are connected to IPv6 single
   stack network. In this document we describe a workaround of IPv6
   enabled network configuration. At this moment, the condition of IPv6
   adoption on the consumer devices such as PC, tablet, mobile terminal
   and entertainment devices are various. For example, some devices are
   fully support IPv6 client but some are not. It is very hard to
   provide IPv6 network service with these various conditioned devices.
   To solve this problem, we tried to verify some configurations to
   connect these devices into IPv6 enabled consumer network for
   termination of IPv4 network services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.