Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:02:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information-Centric Network in an ISP
	Author(s)       : Lichun Li
                          Xin Xu
                          Jun Wang
                          Zhenwu Hao
	Filename        : draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   Information-Centric Network (ICN) may be deployed over different
   underlying networks, e.g. ad hoc networks, DTN and ISP's networks.
   This document discusses deploying ICN in an ISP's existing networks
   and ICN design for ISPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-icnrg-icn-isp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/