Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:57:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Fast Open
	Author(s)       : Yuchung Cheng
                          Jerry Chu
                          Sivasankar Radhakrishnan
                          Arvind Jain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   TCP Fast Open (TFO) allows data to be carried in the SYN and SYN-ACK
   packets and consumed by the receiving end during the initial
   connection handshake, thus saving up to one full round trip time
   (RTT) compared to standard TCP which requires a three-way handshake
   (3WHS) to complete before data can be exchanged.

Terminology

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/