Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An SNMP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : YongLin Peng
                          Wei Wang
                          ZhenWu Hao
                          Yu Meng
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines an SNMP Usage for REsource LOcation And
   Discovery(RELOAD).  The objective of SNMP Usage is to provide the
   functionality of managing the RELOAD network.  In particular, the
   SNMP Usage provides the following functions: (a) defining the method
   that allow the registrations to map a network manager's name to a
   host node reachable in the overlay, and (b) providing lookup service
   for the node hosts the network manager in the overlay.  Then the
   AppAttach method is used to exchange addresses between nodes to
   establish a direct connection through which SNMP messages are
   exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-p2psip-snmp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/