Subject: I-D Action: draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 03:12:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Management automation for VM
	Author(s)       : Roland Schott
                          Xiaoming Fu
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   Multiple virtual machines (VMs) created in a single physical platform
   greatly improve the efficiency of data centers by enabling more work
   from less hardware.  VMs have their lifecycles from VM creation, VM
   Startup to VM deletion.  The VMs may also move across the
   participating virtualization hosts (e.g., the virtualization server,
   hypervisor).  This document discusses how VMs are managed and desired
   signaling functionalities for VM management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/