Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:21:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIF API consideration
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Ted Lemon
                          Yuri Ismailov
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Traditionally, hosts that communicate on the network have done so
   over a single network link, which is provided by a single service
   provider.  This simple environment is relatively easy to program to,
   and relatively predictable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/