Subject: I-D Action: draft-campagna-suitee-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:49:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Cryptographic Suite for Embedded Systems (SuiteE)
	Author(s)       : Matthew Campagna
	Filename        : draft-campagna-suitee-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic suite of algorithms ideal for
   constrained embedded systems.  It uses the existing IEEE 802.15.4
   standard as a starting point, builds upon existing embedded
   cryptographic primitives and suggests additional elliptic curve
   cryptography (ECC) algorithms and curves.  The goal is to define a
   complete suite of algorithms ideal for embedded systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campagna-suitee

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campagna-suitee-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campagna-suitee-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/