Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:49:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Extending BGP/MPLS VPNs to End-Systems
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Service Providers commonly use BGP/MPLS VPNs [RFC 4364] as the
   control plane for wide-area virtual networks. This technology has
   proven to scale to a large number of VPNs and attachment points,
   and it is well suited to provide VPN service to end-systems.
   Virtualized environment imposes additional requirements to MPLS/BGP
   VPN technology when applied to end-system networking, which are
   defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/