Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-pce-additional-of-and-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:20:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Objective Functions and Metric Types in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Kenji Kumaki
	Filename        : draft-ali-pce-additional-of-and-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
     Network performance criteria such as latency and latency variation
     are becoming critical to data path selection, especially for
     networks used by financial institutions. This draft defines
     additional objective functions and metrics types related to latency
     and latency variation in Path Computation Element Communication
     Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-pce-additional-of-and-metric

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-additional-of-and-metric-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/