Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P2MP Based mLDP Node Protection Mechanisms for Label Distribution Protocol P2MP/MP2MP Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Tao Chou
                          Boris Zhang
                          Emily Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Existing techniques provide a Point-to-point (P2P) Label Switch Path
   (LSP) protection mechanism for mLDP nodes.  In situations where the
   data duplication along the p2p backup path is not acceptable, a
   Point-To-Multipoint (P2MP) or Multipoint-To-Multipoint (MP2MP) LSPs
   is needed, instead of a P2P LSPS, for the protection of mLDP nodes.

   This document defines procedures and protocol extensions for
   protection of mLDP nodes within Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   networks using P2MP and MP2MP backup LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/