Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:20:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting explicit inclusion or exclusion of abstract nodes for a subset of P2MP destinations in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain path computation via PCE.

   This document describes the need for explicitly specifying abstract
   nodes for inclusion or exclusion for a subset of destinations during
   the Point to Multipoint (P2MP) path computation via PCE.  Further an
   extension to the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) for P2MP is
   suggested to support this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/