Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:55:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reserving N and N+1 Ports with PCP
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a new PCP Option to reserve a pair of ports (N
   and N+1) by a PCP-controlled device while preserving the parity and
   contiguity.  This PCP Option eases the NAT traversal for applications
   having requirements on the port parity and contiguity (e.g., RTP/
   RTCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/