Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-khan-object-naming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:00:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Object Naming Framework for the Future Internet
    Author(s)     : I. Khan, et al
    Filename      : draft-khan-object-naming
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : Oct. 22, 2012 
    
   This document explains the concept of object to object communications 
   and describes object identification for the Future Internet. In order 
   to develop protocols for object to object communications, this 
   document provides the naming architecture according to mapping 
   relationships between host and object(s). In addition, considerations 
   of protocols for naming object are specified. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-khan-object-naming-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.