Subject: I-D Action: draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:57:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhancement of CAPWAP Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Chunju Shao
                          Hui Deng
                          Rong Zhang
                          Farooq Bari
	Filename        : draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   In recent widescale deployments of large public Wi-Fi networks, and
   in their integration with cellular networks EAP based authentication
   has been considered as a good candidate to making Wi-Fi user
   experience seamless similar to what it has been for cellular users.
   A few new functions which could enhance CAPWAP protocol have been
   identified in such deployments that can help improve the large scale
   carrier grade Wi-Fi networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/