Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 12:21:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Support of IEEE 802.1Qbb, 802.1Qaz, and Congestion Notification
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Manoj Wadekar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1 has developed standards as part of its Data Center
   Bridging (DCB) activity to (1) efficiently minimize data loss due to
   queue overflow for selected classes of traffic within Local Area
   Networks (LANs) meeting certain conditions and (2) provide means to
   allocate the available bandwidth on links to different classes of
   traffic. These standards are now in IEEE Std 802.1Qbb-2011, IEEE Std
   802.1Qaz-2011, and the Congestion Notificaiton freature in IEEE Std
   802.1Q-2011.

   This document briefly explains these standards and discusses the
   support of these IEEE 802 standards in TRILL switches (devices that
   implement the IETF TRILL protocol standard).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-dcb-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/