Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:53:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Industrial Deterministic Routing Extension for Low-Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Min Wei
                          Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) have unique characteristics
   compared with traditional wired and ad-hoc networks. Low Latency
   Deterministic Networks(LLDN) is specified in IEEE 802.15.4e which is
   for deterministic applications in the industrial environment. Some
   routing metrics and constraints has been described in [RFC6551],
   [RFC5867] [RFC5826], [RFC5673], and [RFC5548]. There are several
   special characteristics and requirements in the industrial
   environment. This document defines a new Link Metric/Constraint
   Object-Scheduling Waiting Time to make RPL support deterministic
   scheduling mechanism, which could improve the determinacy and
   reliability of the LLNs in industrial environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/