Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-clue-sdp-clue-relation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 12:59:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signalling of CLUE and SDP offer/answer
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-even-clue-sdp-clue-relation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the relation between the different CLUE
   attributes as specified in the CLUE framework and the SDP attributes.
   The document will discuss the issues with the CLUE call signalling in
   order to keep the consistency between the Offer/answer state and the
   CLUE state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-clue-sdp-clue-relation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-clue-sdp-clue-relation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-clue-sdp-clue-relation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/