Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:01:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power-Aware Networks (PANET): Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Beichuan Zhang
                          Junxiao Shi
                          Jie Dong
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Energy consumption of network infrastructures is growing fast due to
   exponential growth of data traffic and the deployment of increasingly
   powerful equipment.  There are emerging needs for power-aware routing
   and traffic engineering, which adapt routing paths to traffic load in
   order to reduce energy consumption network-wide.  This document
   outlines the design space and problem areas for potential IETF work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/