Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuxh-mpls-delay-loss-rsvp-te-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:16:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE extensions for Loss and Delay Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Xihua Fu
                          Malcolm Betts
                          Qilei Wang
                          Dave McDysan
                          Andrew Malis
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-fuxh-mpls-delay-loss-rsvp-te-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   With more and more enterprises using cloud based services, the
   distances between the user and the applications are growing.  For
   multiple applications such as High Performance Computing and
   Electronic Financial markets, the response times are critical as is
   packet loss, while other applications require more throughput.  For
   example, financial or trading companies are very focused on end-to-
   end private pipe line delay optimizations that improve things 2-3 ms.
   Delay, jitter, loss and SLA (Service Level Agreement) are key
   parameters that these "high value" customers use to select a private
   pipe line provider.  This document extends RSVP-TE protocol to
   promote SLA experince of delay and packet loss application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fuxh-mpls-delay-loss-rsvp-te-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fuxh-mpls-delay-loss-rsvp-te-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fuxh-mpls-delay-loss-rsvp-te-ext-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/