Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-trill-lsp-ext-tree-distr-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP extension for Tree Distribution Optimization across sites
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-wu-trill-lsp-ext-tree-distr-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to LSP for the Rbridge in one
   site to advertise Global VLAN scope and associated link attribute to
   all the Rbridges both in the site of that Border Rbridge and the
   other adjacent sites in the same campus.  With this extension,
   RBridges can prune the distribution tree of multi-destination frames
   according to the scope of the VLAN and link attribute defined in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-trill-lsp-ext-tree-distr-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-trill-lsp-ext-tree-distr-opt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-trill-lsp-ext-tree-distr-opt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/