Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 07:11:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS accounting via IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
                          Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Server (RADIUS) Protocol
   provides for a number of simple session-based metrics.  There is a
   need to increase the number of metrics, and to add metrics for
   individual flows within a session.  This document leverages IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) to address both needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-radius-ipfix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radius-ipfix-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/