Subject: I-D Action: draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:12:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-domain network integration framework in the context of overlay model
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          John Drake
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for the integration of GMPLS based
   multi domain networks in the context of the overlay model.  It
   defines terminology, requirements, interfaces and use cases
   characterizing the overlay model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-many-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-model-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/