Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 08:10:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
	Author(s)       : Jason Livingood
                          Chris Griffiths
	Filename        : draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as is the case for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  One potential technique to
   mitigate this is to use a Negative Trust Anchor, which is defined in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-livingood-negative-trust-anchors-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/