Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:42:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for L3VPN Performance Monitoring
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the framework and mechanisms for the
   application of performance monitoring (PM) to BGP/MPLS IP Virtual
   Private Networks (L3VPN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/