Subject: I-D Action: draft-leung-cdni-uri-signing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:54:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Signing for CDN Interconnection (CDNI)
	Author(s)       : Kent Leung
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Matt Caulfield
	Filename        : draft-leung-cdni-uri-signing-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes how the concept of URI signing supports the
   content access control requirements of CDNI and proposes a candidate
   URI signing scheme.

   The proposed URI signing method specifies the information needed to
   be included in the URI and the algorithm used to authorize and to
   validate access request for the content referenced by the URI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leung-cdni-uri-signing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leung-cdni-uri-signing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leung-cdni-uri-signing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/