Subject: I-D Action: draft-saucez-lisp-impact-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP deployment impact
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-impact-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   The Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) relies on three
   simple principles to scale the Internet: address role separation,
   encapsulation, and mapping.  In this document, based on
   implementation, deployment, and theoretical studies, we discuss the
   impact that a LISP deployment would have on the Internet and for the
   users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-impact

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saucez-lisp-impact-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/