Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:35:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Rajeev Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a traffic offload mechanism and a related
   mobility option for carrying IPv4 Offload traffic selectors between a
   mobile access gateway and a local mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 domain.  Based on the negotiated IPv4 traffic offload flow
   selectors with the local mobility anchor, a mobile access gateway can
   enable offload traffic rule on the selected IPv4 flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/