Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Practices and DMM Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Telemaco Melia
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes practices for the deployment of existing
   mobility protocols in a distributed mobility management environment,
   and identifies the limitations in the current practices with respect
   to providing the expected functionality.

   The practices description and gap analysis are performed for IP-based
   mobility protocols, dividing them into two main solution families:
   client- and network-based.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/