Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:27:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions For Signaling GMPLS Restoration LSP
	Author(s)       : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) RSVP-TE recovery
   signaling extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and [RFC4873]. In
   transport networks, there are requirements where GMPLS recovery
   scheme need to employ restoration LSP while keeping resources for the
   working and/ or protecting LSPs reserved in the network. Currently
   GMPLS recovery procedures do not address these requirements. This
   document proposes RSVP-TE extensions for GMPLS recovery with
   restoration LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/