Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-http-prefer-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:25:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefer Header for HTTP
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-http-prefer-15.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines an HTTP header field that can be used by a
   client to request that certain behaviors be employed by a server
   while processing a request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-http-prefer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-http-prefer-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-http-prefer-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/