Subject: I-D Action: draft-marjou-rtcweb-video-codec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:39:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Video codec for WebRTC.
	Author(s)       : Xavier Marjou
                          Pierrick Philippe
	Filename        : draft-marjou-rtcweb-video-codec-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   In the context of WebRTC, there is currently no consensus on the
   video codec(s) that need to be mandatory to implement.  This draft
   gives some arguments in favor of H.264.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marjou-rtcweb-video-codec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marjou-rtcweb-video-codec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/