Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:02:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Smallest home network
	Author(s)       : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Although access control for home servers is very important,
   managements and setups of access controls are difficult for most of
   users.  "Connecting a new node to the same link" is easiest way of
   access control.  One of solutions is to use link-local addresses for
   communications of clients and servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fujiwara-smallest-homenet-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/