Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:22:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple RTP Sessions on a Single Lower-Layer Transport
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how multiple RTP sessions are to be
   multiplexed on the same lower-layer transport, e.g. a UDP flow.  It
   discusses various requirements that have been raised and their
   feasibility, which results in a solution with a certain
   applicability.  A solution is recommended and that solution is
   provided in more detail, including signalling and examples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/