Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Lionel Morand
                          Victor Fajardo
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-16.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   The Diameter Base protocol provides facilities for protocol
   extensibility enabling to define new Diameter applications or modify
   existing applications.  This document is a companion document to the
   Diameter base protocol that further explains and clarifies the rules
   to extend the Diameter base protocol.  It is meant as a guidelines
   document and therefore it does not add, remove or change existing
   rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/