Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:09:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Receiver-Driven Traffic Engineered Point-to-Multi-Point (P2MP) MPLS Tree Structures
	Author(s)       : Christian Jacquenet
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Zhang
	Filename        : draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document presents a set of requirements for the establishment
   and maintenance of Receiver-Driven Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and
   Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Traffic-Engineered (TE)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jacquenet-mpls-rd-p2mp-te-requirements-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/