Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjorklund-netmod-operational-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 01:23:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Data in NETCONF and YANG
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
                          Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-netmod-operational-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the concept of operational state data in the
   context of YANG and the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).  It
   updates RFC 6020 with rules for how to model the operational state,
   and defines NETCONF operations to retrieve and modify the operational
   state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjorklund-netmod-operational

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-netmod-operational-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/