Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-dmm-with-mip-and-pmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 02:08:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Approach with Mobile IP and Proxy Mobile IP
	Author(s)       : Wen Luo
                          Tricci So
	Filename        : draft-luo-dmm-with-mip-and-pmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Based on the analysis of current centralized mobility management
   approaches, three main functions of current centralized mobility
   anchor are identified, which are Mobility Routing (MR), Home Address
   Allocation (HAA), and Location Management (LM), in this draft.

   Based on the proposal of decoupling those functions, this draft
   provides a concept of architecture for Distributed Mobility
   Management (DMM) with some key approaches for DMM.  Those approaches
   are compatible with both current MIP and PMIP protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-dmm-with-mip-and-pmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-dmm-with-mip-and-pmip-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/