Subject: I-D Action: draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:58:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Static pseudowire configuration checking using Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh) Advertisement Protocol
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Ran Chen
                          Sami Boutros
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to verify the configuration parameters
   of static pseudowires (PW).  Since a static PW can be independently
   provisioned at each end of the PW there is a potential for a
   configuration parameter mismatch and this can result in the PW not
   being operational.  This document introduces a configuration checking
   protocol to simplify the provisioning and ease trouble shooting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jc-pwe3-static-config-check-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/