Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasuda-cache-server-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 07:59:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cache DNS Server Selection on the Dual-stack Home Network
	Author(s)       : Ayumu Yasuda
                          Isao Iwasa
                          Ichiro Mizukoshi
	Filename        : draft-yasuda-cache-server-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-14

Abstract:
   This document suggests two methods to select a cache DNS server on
   the clients or CEs.  Several options to select a cache DNS server are
   implemented on clients or CEs, and this situation causes some
   problems and troubles.  This document describes merits and demerits
   of these options, and suggests two preferred methods of the cache DNS
   server selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasuda-cache-server-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasuda-cache-server-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yasuda-cache-server-selection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/