Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 07:45:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of LDP Multi-Topology for Unicast Fast-reroute Using Maximally Redundant Trees
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Tao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   In this document, we analyze the applicability of the LDP multi-
   topology(MT) for unicast fast-reroute using Maximally Redundant
   Trees(MRT) .  We analyze the label allocation behavior and label
   forwarding entry setup with LDP Multi-Topology when MRT fast-reroute
   is used.  Different application scenarios are considered and guidance
   on the applicability of LDP MT for unicast fast-reroute using MRT is
   provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-ldp-mt-mrt-frr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/