Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Single-Hop DHT Mapping Overlay
	Author(s)       : Li Cheng
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This draft specifies the LISP Single-Hop Distributed Hash Table
   Mapping Overlay (LISP-SHDHT), a distributed mapping database which
   embodies SHDHT Nodes to maintain (Key, value) pairs for LISP
   (Locator/ID Separation Protocol)-like architecture, wherein every
   (key value) pair is according to an EID(Endpoint ID)-to-RLOC(Routing
   Locator) mapping information entry.  According to this strategy, EID
   is hashed to be a unique Resource ID which is used for locating
   destiny DHT Node who maintains mapping entry for the particular EID.
   Furthermore, adaptive hash space partition method is adopted to solve
   the load balance problem on SHDHT Nodes which is common on
   traditional DHT planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-lisp-shdht

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/