Subject: I-D Action: draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:07:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
	Author(s)       : Kevin Korte
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2012-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing the IPv6 Routing
   Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sehgal-roll-rpl-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/