Subject: I-D Action: draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Best Practices for HTTP-CoAP Mapping Implementation
	Author(s)       : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This draft provides reference information for HTTP-CoAP proxy
   implementors focusing primarily on the reverse proxy case.  It
   details deployment options, discusses possible approaches for URI
   mapping, and provides useful considerations related to protocol
   translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/