Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:29:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP extensions for GMPLS
	Author(s)       : Cyril Margaria
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of GMPLS control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/