Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 06:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authenticating L3VPN Origination Signaling
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Pranav Mehta
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   A BGP-signaled Layer-3 VPN's prefix bindings sent over BGP are
   subject to unintentional errors, both by the legitimate originator
   and by non-legitimate origins.  This is of special concern if the VPN
   traverses untrusted networks.  This document describes how the sender
   of the Prefix/VPN binding may sign it so that recipient of the
   binding may authenticate it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-l3vpn-origination-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/