Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:34:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI)
	Author(s)       : Mark Bakke
                          Prakash Venkatesen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols. In particular, it
   defines objects for managing a client using the Internet Small
   Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocol (SCSI over TCP).

   This document obsoletes RFC4544.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/