Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 01:28:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Routing Optimization by PIM-SM with PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-11.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes IP multicast routing optimization using
   PIM-SM in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) environment.  The Mobile Access
   Gateway (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility
   entities defined in the PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.
   The proposed protocol optimization addresses the tunnel convergence
   problem and cooperates with seamless handover mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/