Subject: I-D Action: draft-scudder-idr-ebgp-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:26:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations for Route Reflection and EBGP
	Author(s)       : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-scudder-idr-ebgp-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Although originally conceived of as a purely IBGP device, in some
   cases a route reflector may function as an EBGP speaker in addition
   to its role as envisioned in RFC 4456.  When it does so, just like
   any other EBGP speaker it must advertise its routes to its IBGP
   peers.  This document updates RFC 4456 by explaining what behavior is
   required of a route reflector that also functions as an EBGP speaker.
   It also clarifies the use of the ORIGINATOR_ID and CLUSTER_LIST
   attributes in this environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scudder-idr-ebgp-rr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scudder-idr-ebgp-rr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scudder-idr-ebgp-rr-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/