Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-softwire-map-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 06:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
	Filename        : draft-fu-softwire-map-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for using with network management protocols in the Internet
   community. In particular, it defines managed objects for MAP
   encapsulation mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-softwire-map-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-softwire-map-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-softwire-map-mib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/