Subject: I-D Action: draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:03:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) OpenFlow Model Library
	Author(s)       : Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Omar Cherkaoui
                          Susan Hares
                          Weiming Wang
	Filename        : draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-02.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the OpenFlow switch in Logical Function
   Blocks (LFBs) used in the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES).  The LFB classes are defined according to the ForCES
   Forwading Element (FE) model and ForCES protocol specifications.  The
   library includes the descriptions of the OpenFlow LFBs and the XML
   definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haleplidis-forces-openflow-lib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/