Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:46:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Quick Start Plus
	Author(s)       : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Patrick Mahan
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to Quick Start including the
   missing Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) QuickStart chunk
   types and procedures so that SCTP may also use the QuickStart
   extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/