Subject: I-D Action: draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:18:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhancement of CAPWAP Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Chunju Shao
                          Hui Deng
                          Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   With the recent widely deployment of large public Wifi network, and
   the integration with cellular network.  EAP based authentication has
   been considered as the good candidate to improve the Wifi user
   experience similarly to the extend of GSM network.  Couple of new
   functions which could enhance CAPWAP protocol have been raised to
   improve the large carrier grade Wifi network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shao-capwap-plus-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/