Subject: I-D Action: draft-kristensen-payload-rtp-h241param-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:46:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional H.241 Parameter in the RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video
	Author(s)       : Tom Kristensen
                          Malcolm Walters
	Filename        : draft-kristensen-payload-rtp-h241param-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   As systems increasingly are able to run video at 60 frames per
   second, there is a need to signal desired frame rate to optimise
   resolution choices and to avoid unnecessary resource or energy usage.
   This document updates RFC6184 and defines a new optional parameter
   addressing recent extensions currently supported in H.323 systems:
   The signalling of the maximum frames per second that can be
   efficiently received or that can be sent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kristensen-payload-rtp-h241param

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kristensen-payload-rtp-h241param-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/