Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:50:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation extension to Neighbor Discovery protocol
	Author(s)       : Arnaud Kaiser
                          Sylvain Decremps
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Neighbor Discovery
   protocol (ND).  The proposed extension enhances ND by providing it a
   new option: the Prefix Delegation option (ND_PD).  ND_PD offers the
   possibility for a router to ask for prefixes to be delegated, even if
   no DHCPv6 Server (or Relay) are present on link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaiser-nd-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaiser-nd-pd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/