Subject: I-D Action: draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for High Efficiency Video Coding
	Author(s)       : Thomas Schierl
                          Stephan Wenger
                          Ye-Kui Wang
                          Miska M. Hannuksela
	Filename        : draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-01.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for High Efficiency Video
   Coding (HEVC) [HEVC], which is currently being developed by the
   Joint Collaborative Team on Video Coding (JCT-VC).  The RTP payload
   format allows for packetization of one or more Network Abstraction
   Layer  (NAL)  units  in  each  RTP  packet  payload,  as  well  as
   fragmentation of a NAL unit into multiple RTP packets.  Furthermore,
   it supports transmission of an HEVC stream over a single as well as
   multiple RTP flows. The payload format has wide applicability in
   videoconferencing,  Internet  video  streaming,  and  high  bit-rate
   entertainment-quality video, among others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schierl-payload-rtp-h265-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/