Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-mif-srv-dis-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Discovery in a Multiple Connection Environment: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-mif-srv-dis-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problem of service discovery in a multiple
   connection environment.  A multiple connection environment consists
   of multiple-interfaces nodes connecting to multiple networks or
   mutliple provisioning domains.  Given a type of service a mutliple-
   interfaced client is looking for, the discovery progress ought to
   return a correct pointer to the service instance that the client is
   able to access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-mif-srv-dis-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-mif-srv-dis-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/