Subject: I-D Action: draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:44:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : Francisco Arias
                          Gustavo Lozano
                          Shoji Noguchi
	Filename        : draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and contents of Domain Name
   Registration Data (DNRD) Escrow deposits.  Specified in Extensible
   Markup Language (XML), the mapping defines Registration Data Escrow
   (RDE) deposit syntax and semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/