Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-secure-the-web-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:52:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Inquiry into the Nature and the Causes of Web Insecurity
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Sean Turner
                          Mike Hanson
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-secure-the-web-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The year 2011 has been quite exciting from a Web security point of
   view: a number of high-profile security incidents have gotten a lot
   of press attention but also new initiatives, such as the National
   Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC), had been
   launched to improve the Web identity eco-system.  The NSTIC strategy
   paper, for example, observes problems with Internet security due to
   the widespread usage of low-entropy passwords and the lack of widely
   deployed authentication and attribute assurance services.

   With this memorandum we try to develop a shared vision for how to
   deal with the most pressing Web security problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-secure-the-web

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-secure-the-web-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tschofenig-secure-the-web-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/