Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-irrep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:51:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intermediate RREP for dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Ian D Chakeres
	Filename        : draft-perkins-irrep-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   The Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) routing protocol is intended for
   use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.  AODVv2
   determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers within the network in
   an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand convergence in dynamic
   topologies.  This document specifies an extension to AODVv2 (and
   possibly other reactive routing protocols) enabling intermediate
   nodes to shorten route discovery times.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-irrep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-irrep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-irrep-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/