Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-virtual-subnet-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 03:08:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A L3VPN-based Subnet Extension Solution
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-xu-virtual-subnet-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a Layer3 Virtual Private Network (L3VPN)-
   based subnet extension solution referred to as Virtual Subnet, which
   mainly reuses existing Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)/Multi-Protocol
   Label Switch (MPLS) IP Virtual Private Network (VPN)[RFC4364] and
   Address Resolution Protocol(ARP)/Neighbor Discovery (ND) proxy
   [RFC925][RFC1027][RFC4389]technologies. Virtual Subnet provides a
   scalable approach for interconnecting cloud data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-virtual-subnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-virtual-subnet-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-virtual-subnet-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/