Subject: I-D Action: draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 04:06:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Out of Jurisdiction Emergency Routing
	Author(s)       : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-16

Abstract:
   Some countries and regions require location information be
   constrained to emergency service applications and do not permit
   location information to traverse the end-point at all.  This document
   describes the requirements of these countries and provides a solution
   based on an extension to the HELD location protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winterbottom-ecrit-priv-loc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/