Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:36:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies requirements for algorithms that make ICE
   connectivity checks more aggressive to reduce delays in dual stack
   host connectivity checks when there is a path failure for the address
   family preferred by the application or by the operating system.  As
   IPv6 is usually preferred, the procedures in this document helps
   avoid user-noticable delays wheen the IPv6 path is broken or
   excessively slow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/