Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-homenet-trust-bootstrap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 00:26:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bootstrapping Trust on a Homenet
	Author(s)       : Michael H. Behringer
                          Max Pritikin
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-behringer-homenet-trust-bootstrap-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   A homenet must be aware of its borders, and the realms within those.
   This document proposes an approach to bootstrap trust in such an
   environment.  The idea is to select one device as the trust anchor
   and to enroll other devices into the domain.  The result is the
   creation of a domain of trust in the homenet, with a common trust
   anchor.  This trust model can subsequently be used to determine
   boundaries, and to autonomically bootstrap network services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-homenet-trust-bootstrap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-homenet-trust-bootstrap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/