Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-core-transitive-trust-enrollment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:30:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transitive Trust Enrollment for Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-core-transitive-trust-enrollment-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-13

Abstract:
   This is a copy of the paper sent to the "Smart Object Security"
   workshop March 23, 2012 in Paris.  It is submitted as an IETF draft
   to have a record of it in the draft archive.  The original
   publication date of this work was Feb 14, 2012.  Readers are
   encouraged to read later versions of this draft.

   This document provides a very early sketch of a enrollment protocol
   that allows constrained internet devices to securely enroll into a
   system.  As the work is in its early phase, many details remain to be
   resolved.  The solution is based on the idea that each device will be
   manufactured with a one time password that can be used by the
   customer to tell the device which controller to enroll with.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-core-transitive-trust-enrollment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-core-transitive-trust-enrollment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/