Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:02:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Request Redirection for CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Wang Danhua (editor)
                          He Xiaoyan
                          Spencer Dawkins
                          Ge Chen
                          Ni Wei
                          Zhang Yunfei
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-10-21

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream CDN that
   allows a upstream CDN to decide whether to redirect particular user
   requests to that downstream CDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of
   an upstream CDN requesting whether a downstream CDN is prepared to
   accept a user request and of a downstream CDN responding with how to
   actually redirect the user request.  This document describes an
   interface for the latter part, i.e. the CDNI Request Routing
   Redirection interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-he-cdni-routing-request-redirection-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/