Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-netext-pmipv6-shpmipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:13:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Seamless Handover for Multiple-Access Mobile Node in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Xin Xu
                          Wendong Wang
                          XiMing Li
                          Yuzhen Huo
                          Wen Luo
	Filename        : draft-cui-netext-pmipv6-shpmipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6), specified in [RFC5213], provide a mobile
   node(MN) which requires no additional modification to MN with IP
   mobility.  Fast Handover for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (FHPMIPv6), specified
   in[RFC5949], proposed two modes of fast handover, both of them use
   single interface to transmate packets during handover, which requires
   it to buffer packets in MAGs when interface performs handover.
   Buffer packets in MAGs result in additional overhead, and increase
   packets transmission delay.  Unlike FHPMIPv6, this document proposed
   a seamless handover scheme for multi-access mobile node with IP
   mobility when one of MN's network interface performs handover from
   one MAG to another.  This scheme uses some other interface of the
   multi-access mobile node to help process packets while handovering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-netext-pmipv6-shpmipv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-netext-pmipv6-shpmipv6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/