Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:27:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trustworthy Location
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   For some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
   roadside assistance, the trustworthiness of location information is
   critically important.

   This document describes the problem of "trustworthy location" as well
   as potential solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/