Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 04:48:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for GMPLS control of Spectrum Switched Optical Networks (SSONs)
	Author(s)       : Qilei Wang
                          Xihua Fu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   A new architecture of optical transport networks which is addressed
   in the newest version of G.872 is being developed in ITU-T SG15.
   Compared with previous G.872 technology, this new technology allows
   the switch of large chunk of contiguous spectrum which may be wider
   than the spectrum occupied by a single optical channel signal.

   Since current control plane technology isn't able to control this
   kind of application, this document describes the signaling extension
   to support the control of this kind of new spectrum utilization and
   implementation way.  This document also addresses the interworking
   between WSON optical channel and SSON (Spectrum Switched Optical
   Network) optical channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/