Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the IKE Group Description Registry
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo allocates code points for eight new elliptic curve domain
   parameter sets over finite prime fields into a registry established
   by The Internet Key Exchange (IKE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/