Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:41:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Management Protocols for Cloud-Like Architectures
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Telecommunication networks are being virtualized and are moving into
   the cloud networks.  This brings the need to redesign the mobility
   protocols of Mobile and Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This document defines
   mobility management protocols for virtualized networks.  Control and
   data plane separation is achieved by separating Home Agent and Mobile
   Access Gateway functionalities into the control and data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-cloud-mm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/