Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standard Configuration of DiffServ Service Classes
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes service classes configured with DiffServ and
   identifies how they are used and how to construct them using
   Differentiated Services Code Points (DSCPs), traffic conditioners,
   Per-Hop Behaviors (PHBs), and Active Queue Management (AQM)
   mechanisms.  There is no intrinsic requirement that particular
   DSCPs, traffic conditioners, PHBs, and AQM be used for a certain
   service class, but for consistent behavior under the same network
   conditions, configuring networks as described here is appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/