Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 02:26:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Passive IP Addresses
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
                          Gunter Van de Velde
	Filename        : draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-07

Abstract:
   This note suggests an approach to minimizing the attack surface of
   the network elements - routers, switches, and middleware - of a
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-opsec-passive-ip-address-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/