Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-nvo3-evpn-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Keyur Patel
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-nvo3-evpn-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how E-VPN can be used as an NVO solution and
   explores the various tunnel encapsulation options and their impact on
   the E-VPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the following
   three encapsulation options are analyzed: MPLS over GRE, VXLAN and
   NVGRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-nvo3-evpn-overlay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-nvo3-evpn-overlay-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/