Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:26:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Ciphers in Use in the Internet
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-01.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This note catalogs the ciphers in use on the Internet, to guide users
   and standards processes.  It presents the security goals, security
   analysis and results, specification, intellectual property
   considerations, and publication date of each cipher.  Background
   information and security guidance is provided as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-cipher-catalog-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/