Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 19:45:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Client Identifier Option in DHCP Server Replies
	Author(s)       : Narasimha Swamy
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Prashant Jhingran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC2131 [RFC2131].  The changes to [RFC2131]
   defined in this draft clarifies the use of 'client identifier' option
   by the DHCP servers.  The clarification addresses the issues arising
   out of the point specified by [RFC2131] that the server 'MUST NOT'
   return client identifier' option to the client.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/