Subject: I-D Action: draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 03:05:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Report from the 'Smart Object Security Workshop', 23rd March 2012, Paris, France
	Author(s)       : Johannes Gilger
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of a workshop on 'Smart Object
   Security', which took place in Paris on 23 March 2012.  The main goal
   of the workshop was to allow participants to share their thoughts
   about the ability to utilize existing and widely deployed security
   mechanisms for smart objects.

   This report summarizes the discussions and lists the conclusions and
   recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
   community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/