Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 05:04:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Entity MIB (Version 4)
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2012-10-10

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing multiple
logical and physical entities managed by a single SNMP agent. This
document specifies version of the Entity MIB, which obsoletes version 3
[RFC4133].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/