Subject: I-D Action: draft-cisco-sla-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:38:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Service Level Assurance Protocol
	Author(s)       : Murtaza S. Chiba
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Steven Medley
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Sudhir Thombare
                          Eshwar Yedavalli
	Filename        : draft-cisco-sla-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   Cisco's Service Level Assurance Protocol (Cisco's SLA Protocol) is a
   Performance Measurement protocol that has been widely deployed.  The
   protocol is used to measure service level parameters such as network
   latency, delay variation, and packet/frame loss.  This draft
   describes the Cisco SLA Protocol UDP measurement type to enable
   vendor interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cisco-sla-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cisco-sla-protocol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cisco-sla-protocol-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/