Subject: I-D Action: draft-golovinsky-cloud-services-log-format-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Syslog Extension for Cloud Using Syslog Structured Data
	Author(s)       : Gene Golovinsky
                          Sam Johnston
                          Dominik Birk
	Filename        : draft-golovinsky-cloud-services-log-format-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-08

Abstract:
   This document provides an open and extensible log format to be used
   by any cloud entity or cloud application to log and trace activities
   that occur in the cloud.  The logs and traces can be utilized for
   billing, charging, and debugging purposes.  In addition, these logs
   and traces are equally applicable for cloud infrastructure (IaaS),
   platform (PaaS), and application (SaaS) services.  CloudLog is
   different in content, but not in nature from the traditional logging
   as it takes in account transient nature of Identities and resources
   in the cloud.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-golovinsky-cloud-services-log-format

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-golovinsky-cloud-services-log-format-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-golovinsky-cloud-services-log-format-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/