Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:13:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Identifiers Following ITU-T Conventions
	Author(s)       : Rolf Winter
                          Eric Gray
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Malcolm Betts
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the identifiers to be used in
   the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).
   Identifiers that follow IP/MPLS conventions have already been
   defined.  This memo augments that set of identifiers for MPLS-TP
   management and OAM functions to include identifier information in a
   format typically used by the ITU-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/