Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-snell-http-prefer-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:47:22 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Prefer Header for HTTP
    Author(s)     : J. Snell
    Filename      : draft-snell-http-prefer
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : Oct. 24, 2012 
    
This specification defines an HTTP header field that can be used by a
   client to request that certain behaviors be employed by a server
   while processing a request.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-http-prefer-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.