Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:31:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hybrid Measurement using IPPM Metrics
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   Hybrid measurement is the combination of metrics derived from passive
   and active measurement to produce a measurement result.  This
   document discusses use cases for hybrid measurement using metrics
   defined within the IPPM framework

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/