Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:20:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational management of Loop Free Alternates
	Author(s)       : Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Loop Free Alternates (LFA), as defined in RFC 5286 is an IP Fast
   ReRoute (IP FRR) mechanism enabling traffic protection for IP
   traffic.  Following first deployment experience, this document
   provides operational feedback on LFA, highlights some limitations and
   proposes a set of refinements to address those limitations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-manageability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/