Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiu-roll-kemp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:15:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Key Establishment and Management Protocol in Dynamic Sensor Networks (KEMP)
	Author(s)       : Ying Qiu
                          Jianying Zhou
                          Feng Bao
	Filename        : draft-qiu-roll-kemp-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   When a sensor node roams within a very large and distributed wireless
   sensor network, which consists of numerous sensor nodes, its routing
   path and neighborhood keep changing.  In order to provide a high
   level of security in this environment, the moving sensor node needs
   to be authenticated to new neighboring nodes as well as to establish
   a key for secure communication.  The document proposes an efficient
   and scalable protocol to establish and update the secure key in a
   dynamic wireless sensor network environment.  The protocol guarantees
   that two sensor nodes share at least one key with probability 1
   (100%) with less memory and energy cost, while not causing
   considerable communication overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiu-roll-kemp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiu-roll-kemp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qiu-roll-kemp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/