Subject: I-D Action: draft-schott-fmc-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 12:10:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements in Fixed Mobile Convergence
	Author(s)       : Sophie Durel
                          Hassnaa Moustafa
                          Roland Schott
	Filename        : draft-schott-fmc-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document provides provides technical requirements in Fixed
   Mobile Convergence for the two use cases of group identification and
   user equipment mobility in fixed network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schott-fmc-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schott-fmc-requirements-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schott-fmc-requirements-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/