Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 09:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Guidance for IPv6 Deployment in IPv4 Sites using ISATAP
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Many end user sites in the Internet today still have predominantly
   IPv4 internal infrastructures.  These sites range in size from small
   home/office networks to large corporate enterprise networks, but
   share the commonality that IPv4 provides satisfactory internal
   routing and addressing services for most applications.  As more and
   more IPv6-only services are deployed, however, end user devices
   within such sites will increasingly require at least basic IPv6
   functionality.  This document therefore provides operational guidance
   for deployment of IPv6 within predominantly IPv4 sites using the
   Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-isops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-isops-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/