Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-capwap-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:19:59 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Encapsulation of EAP Messages in CAPWAP Control Plane
    Author(s)     : R. Zhang, et al
    Filename      : draft-cao-capwap-eap
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : Oct. 16, 2012 
    
   This document describes the scenario and requirement of encapsulating
   Extensible Authnetication Protocol (EAP) in the CAPWAP control plane.
   After the analysis and description, this document proposes the design
   of the new message types to encapsulate EAP messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-capwap-eap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.