Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-paws-secutity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:07:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space Database:Security Considerations
	Author(s)       : Yizhuang Wu
                          Yang Cui
	Filename        : draft-wu-paws-secutity-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document analyses common security threats of the Protocol to
   Access White Space database (PAWS), and describes their potential
   impacts on message exchanges between master device and white space
   database when implementing PAWS.  Meanwhile, the corresponding
   countermeasures are also introduced in this document.  The PAWS is
   used for retrieving the available white space information at a given
   location and time from a white space database.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-paws-secutity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-paws-secutity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-paws-secutity-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/