Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 05:33:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Control Application
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Overload Control Application
   (DOCA), which uses the normal Diameter application approach for the
   capability negotiation, propagation and management of Diameter
   overload control information between Diameter nodes.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dime-ovl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/