Subject: I-D Action: draft-medved-irs-topology-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:17:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Topology API Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jan Medved
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-medved-irs-topology-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-10-09

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for collecting topology data
   from network elements and other sources, creating a coherent view of
   the network topology from the collected data, and presenting the
   topology view to various applications that need to: a) understand the
   topology; and, b) interact/change the topology of the physical or
   logical network. for reflecting changes to the topology back in
   network elements..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-medved-irs-topology-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-medved-irs-topology-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/