Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:52:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 802.1aq and 802.1Qbp Support over EVPN
	Author(s)       : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Don Fedyk
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet Shortest Path Bridging MAC mode
   (802.1aq) and (802.1Qbp) can be combined with EVPN in a way that
   interworks with PBB-PEs as described in the PBB-EVPN solution in a
   way that permits operational isolation of each Ethernet network
   subtending an EVPN core while supporting full interworking between
   the 3 variations of Ethernet operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/