Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:58:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-03

Abstract:
   The RSVP-TE specification, [RFC3209] and GMPLS extensions to RSVP-TE,
   [RFC3473] allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly
   included in a path setup.  Further Exclude Routes Extension [RFC4874]
   allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly excluded in a
   path setup.

   The use of Autonomous Number (AS) (2-Byte) as an abstract node
   representing domain is already defined in [RFC3209] and [RFC4874].

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude domains
   during path setup where domain is a collection of network elements
   within a common sphere of address management or path computational
   responsibility such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems (4-Byte).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/