Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 05:31:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modeling JSON Text with YANG
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines rules for mapping data models expressed in YANG
   to configuration and operational state data encoded as JSON text.  It
   does so by specifying a procedure for translating the subset of YANG-
   compatible XML documents to JSON text, and vice versa.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/