Subject: I-D Action: draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:57:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP protection with stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   Stateful PCE [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] can apply global concurrent
   optimizations to optimize LSP placement.  In a deployment where a PCE
   is used to compute all the paths, it may be beneficial for the
   protection paths to also be computed by the PCE.  This document
   defines extensions needed for the setup and management of MPLS-TE
   protection paths by the PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-protection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/