Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 05:25:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE Protocol Extension for Constraint-aware RSA in Flexi-Grid Networks
	Author(s)       : Jie Zhang
                          Yongli Zhao
                          Ziyan Yu
                          Xuefeng Lin
                          Dajiang Wang
                          Xihua Fu
	Filename        : draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   ITU-T Study Group 15 has introduced a new flexible grids technology
   of DWDM network which is an effective solution to improve the
   efficiency of spectrum resource utilization.  This memo extends the
   OSPF-TE protocol to support constraint-aware routing and spectrum
   assignment (RSA) in flexi-grid networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/