Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:19:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Synchronization Layer: an Implementation Method for Energy Efficient Sensor Stack
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problem of energy efficient protocol
   implementation, and proposes an energy efficient design of mulitiple
   protocols by utilizing a common shim layer to synchronize the packet
   receipt and transimission on a single node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/