Subject: I-D Action: draft-kihara-compression-considered-harmful-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:13:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations for Protocols with Compression over TLS
	Author(s)       : Boku Kihara
                          Kazuki Shimizu
	Filename        : draft-kihara-compression-considered-harmful-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Transport Layer Security is essential to secret communications in the
   Internet, and protecting TLS is our fundamental task.  This document
   describes a threat to TLS when compression is used and proposes
   possible mitigations of the threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kihara-compression-considered-harmful

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kihara-compression-considered-harmful-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kihara-compression-considered-harmful-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/