Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-panet-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:48:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Power Aware Network
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Beichuan Zhang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-dong-panet-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Energy consumption of networks is rising fast, which results in the
   increase of network operational costs.  There are emerging demands
   from operators for power-aware networking (PANET) which could
   adaptively reduce the network energy consumption when possible.  This
   document presents the requirements which should be considered in
   building a power aware network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-panet-requirement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-panet-requirement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/