Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-virt-topo-bgp-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:12:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Service Topologies in BGP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-virt-topo-bgp-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This document presents techniques that build on MPLS/VPN control
   plane mechanisms to construct virtual service topologies in data
   centers. These virtual service topologies interconnect network zones
   and help to constrain the flow of traffic that go between zones so
   that interesting services can be applied to them.

   The techniques suggested are required to create a rich overlay
   network that mimics topology and routing functions of physical
   networks. Steps to create a virtual service topology and the ability
   to constrain routing and traffic to flow in this topology are
   outlined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-virt-topo-bgp-vpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-virt-topo-bgp-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfernando-virt-topo-bgp-vpn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/