Subject: I-D Action: draft-patil-pcp-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 04:08:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP to control NAT and Firewalls in Multihoming
	Author(s)       : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-patil-pcp-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-11

Abstract:
   This note describes how Port Control Protocol (PCP) can be used to
   control NATs and Firewalls in multihoming deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-patil-pcp-multihoming

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patil-pcp-multihoming-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/