Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 16:05:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipart Content Format Encoding for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-10-02

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new content format encoding that can be used to
   combine several different media types into a single CoAP message-
   body.  The proposed encoding provides a cheap framing facility aimed
   at minimizing the overhead bits as much as possible.

   Its main use case is for applications whose purpose is as simple as
   just pulling together a number of known content formats, with the
   caveat that their juxtaposition must not raise any semantic ambiguity
   on the receiving side (i.e. strictly ordered, with no optional
   parts).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/