Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Service-Driven Co-Routed MPLS Traffic Engineering LSPs
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for setting up service-driven co-
   routed MPLS Traffic-Engineered Label-Switched Paths(TE LSP) in Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/