Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Camellia Encryption for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : Greg Hudson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for the Kerberos cryptosystem framework defined in RFC
   3961.  The new types use the Camellia block cipher in CBC-mode with
   ciphertext stealing [RFC3962] and the CMAC algorithm for integrity
   protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-krb-wg-camellia-cts-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/