Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-deng-sec-dnsec-alg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:06:32 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Use of SM2 and SM3 algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG Resource Records for
DNSSEC
    Author(s)     : G. Deng, et al
    Filename      : draft-deng-sec-dnsec-alg
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : Oct. 15, 2012 
    
   This document describes how to generate signature and hash using SM2
   and SM3 algorithms for DNSKEY, RRSIG and DS resource records in
   Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-sec-dnsec-alg-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.