Subject: I-D Action: draft-ren-icn-content-retrieval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:26:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the Content Retrieval In Information-Centric Network
	Author(s)       : Jing Ren
                          Will Liu
                          JianPing Wang
                          Fei Tang
	Filename        : draft-ren-icn-content-retrieval-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Information-Centric Network(ICN), as an emerging network
   architecture, focus on delivering content more efficiently.  This
   brief paper discusses some issues about content retrieval in the
   Information-Centric Network.  It first lists a set of basic
   requirements on the basis of previous literatures.  Then, it tries to
   identify the fundamental functionalities required to satisfy the
   foregoing requirements.  Last, it summarizes the implementation
   status of such functionalities in various Information-Centric Network
   architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ren-icn-content-retrieval

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ren-icn-content-retrieval-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/