Subject: I-D Action: draft-goyal-roll-dis-modifications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:32:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DIS Modifications
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Dominique Barthel
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-goyal-roll-dis-modifications-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DIS flags and options that allow an RPL
   node to control how neighbor RPL routers respond to its solicitiation
   for DIOs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goyal-roll-dis-modifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goyal-roll-dis-modifications-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-goyal-roll-dis-modifications-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/