Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
	Author(s)       : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
   collaboration on standards development between Project 802 of the
   Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the
   Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) of the Internet Society
   (ISOC).  It is an update of and obsoletes RFC 4441 The updates
   reflect changes in the IETF and IEEE since RFC 4441 was written.

   EDITOR NOTE: I cloned this text from RFC 6756, but ... "updates AND
   obsoletes"???  Awesome ...

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/