Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:24:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Add 100.64.0.0/10 prefixes to IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones registry.
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-10-10

Abstract:
   RFC6598 specified that: "reverse DNS queries for 100.64/10 MUST NOT
   be forwarded to the global DNS infrastructure".

   This document formally directes IANA to add the associated zones to
   the "IPv4 Locally-Served DNS Zones" registry to prevent such queries
   accidently leaking to the global DNS infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/