Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-httpauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:12:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Authentication Considerations
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-httpauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   This draft is input to the HTTP Working Group discussion of HTTP
   authentication schemes.

   Since the topic is one that the intended audience is more than
   familiar with, the presentation style is maybe not what is usual in
   such papers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-httpauth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-httpauth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-httpauth-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/