Subject: I-D Action: draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:15:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for DNS-SD/mDNS Extensions
	Author(s)       : Kerry Lynn
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-10-12

Abstract:
   DNS-SD/mDNS is widely used today for discovery and resolution of
   services and names on a local link, but there is market demand to
   extend DNS-SD/mDNS to enable service discovery beyond the local link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/