Subject: I-D Action: draft-herzog-setkey-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 08:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A set-key attribute for symmetric-key packages
	Author(s)       : Jonathan C. Herzog
                          Roger Khazan
	Filename        : draft-herzog-setkey-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-10-04

Abstract:
   A set-key is a symmetric key (or set of keys) associated with an
   immutable set of participants.  This document defines a set-key
   attribute for use in the CMS-based symmetric-key package structure
   [RFC6031].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herzog-setkey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herzog-setkey-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herzog-setkey-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/