Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:27:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Extending BGP/MPLS VPNs to End-Systems
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   Service Providers commonly use BGP/MPLS VPNs [RFC 4364] as the
   technology for providing wide-area virtual private network
   services. This technology has proven to scale to a very large
   number of VPNs and attachment points, and it is well suited for
   extending VPN connectivity to end-systems operating in a multi-
   tenant environments. Virtualized end-system environment imposes
   additional requirements to MPLS/BGP VPN technology when applied to
   end-system networking, which are defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/