Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-lw4over6-interop-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 16:40:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight 4over6 Interop Report
	Author(s)       : Yuchi Chen
                          Qi Sun
                          China Telecom
                          Tina Tsou
                          Qiong Sun
                          Jingjing Zhao
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-lw4over6-interop-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   The document describes the test result of a network employing
   Lightweight 4over6, which is a stateful IPv4-over-IPv6 tunnel
   transition mechanism with the feature of address sharing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-softwire-lw4over6-interop-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-softwire-lw4over6-interop-report-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/