Subject: I-D Action: draft-mbind-bfd-redundancy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:32:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Redundant BFD sessions
	Author(s)       : Marc Binderberger
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-mbind-bfd-redundancy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-11-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a second or "shadow" BFD session to an existing
   "primary" BFD session, providing resilience against BFD failures that
   are not legitimate.

   Scenarios will be discussed on how presence of a shadow BFD session
   will be beneficial in the context of high availability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mbind-bfd-redundancy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mbind-bfd-redundancy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/