Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urnbis-3406bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:27:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace Definitions
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Renato Iannella
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-urnbis-3406bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-11-10

Abstract:
   This document supplements the Uniform Resource Name (URN) syntax
   specification by defining the concept of a URN namespace, as well as
   mechanisms for defining and registering such namespaces.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 3406.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urnbis-3406bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-urnbis-3406bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/