Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-savi-access-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:18:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SAVI Requirements and Solutions for ISP IPv6 Access Network
	Author(s)       : Fan Shi
                          Ke Xu
                          Liang Zhu
                          Guangwu Hu
	Filename        : draft-shi-savi-access-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   An Internet Service Provider (ISP) is always confronted with many
   security threats based on IP address spoofing. Unfortunately, the
   Internet architecture fails to provide the defense mechanism. Source
   Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) was developed to prevent IP
   source address spoofing which can enable impersonation and malicious
   traffic redirection. Thus, the mechanism is essential for ISPs.
   However, due to the diversity of address assignment methods, SAVI
   solution is also different accordingly. This document describes five
   scenarios of ISPs'IPv6 access network, and moreover, states its SAVI
   requirements and tentative solutions accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-savi-access

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-savi-access-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shi-savi-access-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/