Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 02:26:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Inaki Baz Castillo
                          Jose Luis Millan Villegas
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between SIP (Session
   Initiation Protocol) entities to enable usage of SIP in new
   scenarios.  This document normatively updates RFC 3261.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-websocket-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/