Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 00:31:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Securing DHCPv6 By Identity Based Cryptography
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
                          Zhou Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document provides security methods based on identity based
   cryptography to protect DHCP messages.  Identity based cryptography
   is a special kind of public key cryptography.  Specifically, an
   authetication protocol based on IBS (identity based signature)
   algorithms is proposed.  A key distribution method adopting IBE (
   identity based encryption) algorithms is also proposed, where key is
   used as a shared secret in calculating authentication information
   according to authentication protocol specified in RFC 3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dhc-ibc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-dhc-ibc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/