Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:18:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preventing cross-protocol attacks on the TLS protocol
	Author(s)       : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a fix in the TLS key exchange signature generation
   to prevent cross-protocol attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cross-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/