Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-chat-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 08:06:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multi-party Chat Using the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Aki Niemi
                          Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Geir A. Sandbakken
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-chat-17.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2012-11-17

Abstract:
   The Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) defines a mechanism for
   sending instant messages within a peer-to-peer session, negotiated
   using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP).  This document defines the necessary
   tools for establishing multi-party chat sessions, or chat rooms,
   using MSRP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-chat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-simple-chat-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-simple-chat-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/