Subject: I-D Action: draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:19:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Route Leaks & MITM Attacks Against BGPSEC
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Shane Amante
                          Eric Osterweil
	Filename        : draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a very simple attack vector that illustrates
   how RPKI-enabled BGPSEC machinery as currently defined can be easily
   circumvented in order to launch a Man In The Middle (MITM) attack via
   BGP.  It is meant to serve as input to the IETF's Secure Inter-Domain
   Routing working group during routing security requirements
   discussions and subsequent specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-foo-sidr-simple-leak-attack-bgpsec-no-help-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/