Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-experience-map-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:08:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience from Double Translation and Encapsulation (MAP) Testing
	Author(s)       : Xiaohan Liu
                          Baoping Yan
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-experience-map-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the experiences of using Mapping of Address
   and Port (MAP).

   Network setup and testing results using MAP-Translation (MAP-T), MAP-
   Encapsulation (MAP-E) and mixed MAP-T/MAP-E are described in this
   document.

   Relationships among native IPv6, single translation, double
   translation, and encapsulation are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-experience-map

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-experience-map-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-softwire-experience-map-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/