Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 05:18:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MIF API consideration
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Ted Lemon
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-09

Abstract:
   Hosts may connect to the internet using more than one network API at
   a time, or to a single network on which service is provided by more
   than one provider.  Existing APIs are inadequate to allow
   applications to successfully use the network in this environment.
   This document presents a new abstract API that provides the minimal
   set of messages required to enable an application to communicate
   successfully in this environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-api-extension-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/