Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 05:25:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Latching: Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT) for Media in Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Emil Ivov
                          Hadriel Kaplan
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document describes behavior of signalling intermediaries in RTC
   deployments, sometimes referred to as Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs), when performing Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT).  HNT is a set of
   mechanisms, such as media relaying and latching, that such
   intermediaries use to enable other RTC devices behind NATs to
   communicate with each other.  This document is non-normative, and is
   only written to explain HNT in order to provide a reference to the
   IETF community, as well as an informative description to
   manufacturers, and users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-latching

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/