Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-homenet-secret-gardens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:40:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secret Gardens are Better than Walled Gardens
	Author(s)       : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-homenet-secret-gardens-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   This document explains a few use cases where operators would like to
   introduce so-called "walled gardens" into home-networks, including
   distribution of new DNS anchors.  This document proposes an
   alternative solution involving DNS delegations to access controlled
   DNS servers.  The results are much more scalable, and can be deployed
   today, using existing operating systems and existing DNS
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-homenet-secret-gardens

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-homenet-secret-gardens-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/