Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-flanagan-style-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:40:37 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RFC Style Guide
    Author(s)     : H. Flanagan, et al
    Filename      : draft-flanagan-style
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : Nov. 1, 2012 
    
   This document is a comprehensive summary of the style conventions and
   editorial policies that apply to the RFC document series.  It
   captures the RFC Editor&#39;s fundamental requirements and offers
   guidance regarding the format and structure of an RFC.  While in
   Internet-Draft format, it should be considered for discussion
   purposes only.  Guidance in from this document will not be applied
   until published as an RFC.  Please send your comments to rfc-
   [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-style-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.