Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:50:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Cary Bran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-22

Abstract:
   This document outlines the audio codec and processing requirements
   for WebRTC client application and endpoint devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/