Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-stateless-rfc5444-dlep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 23:50:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless RFC5444-based Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Rogge
	Filename        : draft-rogge-stateless-rfc5444-dlep-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides material for the discussion in the MANET WG
   about the Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP).  This document
   reflects the authors' thoughts about how a stateless DLEP protocol
   compliant with RFC5444 could look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-stateless-rfc5444-dlep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rogge-stateless-rfc5444-dlep-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/