Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 00:22:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting Hash Algorithms Agility in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
                          Christian Huitema
                          Ruishan Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a discussion for solutions supporting hash
   algorithms agility in Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGAs)
   defined in RFC 3972.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-6man-cga-hashagil-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/