Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stanish-x-iso4217-a3-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:41:54 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Registry of Unofficial Extensions to the ISO 4217 Alpha Three Currency
Identification Namespace (X-ISO4217-A3)
    Author(s)     : W. Stanish
    Filename      : draft-stanish-x-iso4217-a3
    Pages         : 25 
    Date          : Nov. 27, 2012 

   This document defines a new IANA registry to keep track of
   identifiers for currencies or currency-like commodities lying outside
   the traditional scope of the International Organization for
   Standardization (ISO) 4217 alpha-3 standard, such as digital
   currencies and commodities, currencies issued by countries (nation-
   states) with limited international recognition, emerging commodities
   such as emissions reduction credits, private or commercial
   currencies, and accounting units for local exchange and trading
   systems (LETS).  Such codes are already in use; the registry simply
   codifies their existence.  This document obsoletes draft-stanish-x-
   iso4217-a3-00.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stanish-x-iso4217-a3-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.