Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-iccp-stp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 08:24:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : STP Application of ICCP
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Huafeng Wen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-iccp-stp-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol (ICCP) supports the inter-
   chassis redundancy mechanism which achieves high network
   availability.

   In this document, the PEs in a Redundant Group (RG) running ICCP are
   used to offer multi-homed connectivity to Spanning Tree Protocol
   (STP) networks. The ICCP TLVs for the STP application are defined,
   therefore PEs from the RG can make use of these TLVs to synchronize
   the state and configuration data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-iccp-stp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-iccp-stp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-iccp-stp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/