Subject: I-D Action: draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 01:57:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unified Softwire CPE
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-29

Abstract:
   Transporting IPv4 packets over IPv6 is a common solution to the
   problem of IPv4 service continuity over IPv6-only provider networks.
   A number of differing functional approaches have been developed for
   this, each having their own specific characteristics.  As these
   approaches share a similar functional architecture and use the same
   data plane mechanisms, this memo describes a specification whereby a
   single CPE can interwork with all of the standardized and proposed
   approaches to providing encapsulated IPv4 in IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/