Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:38:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Extension Headers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-13

Abstract:
   Various IPv6 extension headers have been defined since the IPv6
   standard was first published.  This document updates RFC 2460 to
   clarify how intermediate nodes should deal with such extension
   headers and with any that are defined in future.  It also specifies
   how extension headers should be registered by IANA, with a
   corresponding minor update to RFC 2780.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-6man-ext-transmit-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/