Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 06:30:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reverse DNS in IPv6 for Internet Service Providers
	Author(s)       : Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-11-21

Abstract:
   In IPv4, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) commonly provide IN-
   ADDR.ARPA. information for their customers by prepopulating the zone
   with one PTR record for every available address.  This practice does
   not scale in IPv6.  This document analyzes different approaches for
   ISPs to manage the ip6.arpa zone for IPv6 address space assigned to
   many customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/