Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 15:17:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Taxonomy of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   There are numerous types of SIP Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs),
   performing different roles in different ways.  This document
   identifies several common B2BUA roles, in order to provide taxonomy
   other documents can use and reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/