Subject: I-D Action: draft-balls-ccamp-relax-loop-check-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:02:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relaxing RSVP Loop Checking
	Author(s)       : Steve Balls
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-balls-ccamp-relax-loop-check-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-19

Abstract:
   This specification relaxes the rules governing loop checking within
   RSVP.  These were originally defined in RFC3209 and are too strict
   for the requirements of today's data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-balls-ccamp-relax-loop-check

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balls-ccamp-relax-loop-check-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-balls-ccamp-relax-loop-check-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/