Subject: I-D Action: draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 04:00:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Form Authentication Scheme
	Author(s)       : Nicholas Shanks
	Filename        : draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Form" HTTP authentication scheme.  It
   allows web developers access to standard HTTP-based authentication
   mechanisms whilst retaining control over the look and feel of their
   log-in page, without requiring any client-side scripting.  Comments
   are requested and should be addressed to the author.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shanks-http-form-authentication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/