Subject: I-D Action: draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:10:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Channel IDs
	Author(s)       : Dirk Balfanz
                          Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for identifying client machines at the TLS layer without using bearer
   tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-balfanz-tls-channelid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/