Subject: I-D Action: draft-inacio-ipfix-penie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:47:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Enterprise Information Elements Registry Exchange
	Author(s)       : Christopher Inacio
	Filename        : draft-inacio-ipfix-penie-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-09

Abstract:
   This extension to the IPFIX protocol is intended to provide a
   mechanism for IPFIX exporters which export private information
   elements to also transmit information to the collectors.  The
   mechanism is designed to be able to send a URI with information about
   the private information elements via an options template.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inacio-ipfix-penie

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-inacio-ipfix-penie-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/