Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:34:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          David Bond
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
                          Rohit Watve
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   OAM (Operations, Administration and Maintenance) is a general term
   used to identify functions and toolsets to troubleshoot and monitor
   networks. This document presents, OAM Requirements applicable to
   TRILL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-req-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/