Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:04:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Client Identifier Option in DHCP Server Replies
	Author(s)       : Narasimha Swamy
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Prashant Jhingran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-04

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 2131 -- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
   (DHCP) -- by addressing the issues arising from that document's
   specification that the server MUST NOT return the 'client identifier'
   option to the client.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/