Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandesompel-memento-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:07:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP framework for time-based access to resource states -- Memento
	Author(s)       : Herbert VandeSompel
                          Michael Nelson
                          Robert Sanderson
	Filename        : draft-vandesompel-memento-05.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2012-11-16

Abstract:
   The HTTP-based Memento framework bridges the present and past Web by
   interlinking current resources with resources that encapsulate their
   past.  It facilitates accessing prior states of a resource,
   encapsulated in archival resources in Web archives or version
   resources in content management systems, by leveraging the resource's
   URI and a preferred datetime.  To this end, the framework introduces
   datetime negotiation (a variation on content negotiation) and new
   Relation Types.  It also introduces discovery mechanisms to support
   these capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-memento

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-memento-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandesompel-memento-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/