Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 04:46:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPsec Multiple Interfaces Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Daniel Migault
                          Carl Williams
	Filename        : draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   IKEv2 is the protocol used to set up and negotiate Security
   Associations between nodes.  IKEv2 has not been designed for nodes
   with multiple interfaces.

   This document is focused on IKEv2 ability to set up IPsec protected
   communications between nodes with multiple interfaces.  This document
   states the problems and provides requirements for IKEv2 to ease IPsec
   for multiple interface communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-mif-security-requirements-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/