Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6renum-next-steps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 07:31:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Next Steps for Renumbering IPv6 Sites
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6renum-next-steps-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-09

Abstract:
   This document summarises for the record the next steps proposed
   following the completion of chartered work in the 6RENUM WG.  It is
   not expected to become an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6renum-next-steps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-6renum-next-steps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/