Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:44:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interactions between LFA and RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Clarence Fils Fils
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-12

Abstract:
   RSVP-TE FRR is a well known and deployed technology for fast reroute,
   and there are some use cases where LFA and RSVP-TE may interact.
   This document clarifies the behavior of LFA when RSVP-TE tunnels are
   used simultaneously.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/