Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 01:18:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP to Reveal a Host behind NAT
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use PCP to retrieve the identify of a
   host behind a NAT.  Two use cases are discussed and the PCP
   applicability is analyzed.  This document extends PCP with a new
   OpCode: QUERY.

   The proposed mechanism is valid for all NAT flavors including NAT44,
   NAT64 or NPTv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/