Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-base-29.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 08:24:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Paul Selkirk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-base-29.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2012-11-07

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol allows an IPv6 or IPv4 host to control how
   incoming IPv6 or IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a
   network address translator (NAT) or simple firewall, and also allows
   a host to optimize its outgoing NAT keepalive messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-base

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-base-29

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-base-29

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/