Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:47:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Integrity Header
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-11-14

Abstract:
   The HTTP Integrity header provides a means of specifying
   authentication data in HTTP requests and responses.  This document
   defines the HTTP integrity header and specifies its use to
   authenticate and verify specific parts of an HTTP message.  The means
   by which the symmetric or asymmetric keys used to authenticate the
   messages is outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-httpintegrity-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/