Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-device-stock-ua-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:51:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Device-Stock-UA HTTP Extension
	Author(s)       : Tiffany Brown
                          Ronan Cremin
	Filename        : draft-brown-device-stock-ua-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document standardizes an HTTP extension header field that allows
   third-party HTTP clients and embeddable HTTP client components to
   include the user agent string of the HTTP-client that is bundled with
   the device operating system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-device-stock-ua

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-device-stock-ua-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/