Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:30:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Default Nickname Based Approach for Multilevel TRILL
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-11-13

Abstract:
   Multilevel TRILL allows the interconnection of multiple TRILL
   networks to form a larger TRILL network without proportionally
   increasing the size of the IS-IS LSP DB. In this document, an
   approach based on default route concept is presented. Also,
   presented in the document is a novel method of constructing multi-
   destination trees using partial nickname space. Methods presented in
   this document are compatible with the RFC6325 specified data plane
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-multilevel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-trill-multilevel-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/