Subject: I-D Action: draft-nguyen-manet-ecds-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 06:47:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Essential Connected Dominating Set (E-CDS) Process
	Author(s)       : James H. Nguyen
                          Robert G. Cole
	Filename        : draft-nguyen-manet-ecds-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Essential Connected Dominating Set (E-CDS) Process for Mobile Ad-Hoc
   Networks (MANETs).  The ECDS-MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, the additional state and performance information is
   useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nguyen-manet-ecds-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nguyen-manet-ecds-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nguyen-manet-ecds-mib-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/