Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-chain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:37:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chain Grant Type for OAuth2
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-chain-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method by which an OAuth protected
   service, can use a received oauth token from its client, to in turn,
   act as a client and access another OAuth protected service in a
   'chained' profile.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-chain

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-chain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-oauth-chain-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/