Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:18:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP Authentication Option NAT Extension
	Author(s)       : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
   Option (TCP-AO) to support its use over connections that pass
   through network address and/or port translators (NATs/NAPTs). This
   extension changes the data used to compute traffic keys, but does
   not alter TCP-AO's packet processing or key generation algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/