Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:15:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Issues in Networks Using NVO3
	Author(s)       : Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-11-30

Abstract:
   This memo discusses issues with supporting multicast traffic in a
   network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays over Layer 3.
   It lists the various mechanisms that may be used for multicast and
   describes some of the considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/