Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:43:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-21

Abstract:
   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching-PE (S-PE).  Operations of the S-PEs which provide PW
   redundancy are specified.  Signaling of the preferential forwarding
   status as defined in [I-D.ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit] is reused.  This
   document does not require any change to the T-PEs of MS-PW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pwe3-redundancy-spe-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/