Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:15:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-10.txt
	Pages           : 172
	Date            : 2012-11-27

Abstract:
   This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
   Framework [RFC6230] call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide to
   the use of the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-
   based Media Servers, as well as a base reference documentation for
   both implementors and protocol researchers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/