Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:24:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-17.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2012-11-27

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   focusing mainly on the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4
   minor version 0 and NFS version 4 minor version 1.  Major extensions
   introduced in NFS version 4 minor version two include: Server-side
   Copy, Application I/O Advise, Space Reservations, Sparse Files,
   Application Data Blocks, and Labeled NFS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/