Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-avtext-service-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 01:06:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Multimedia Service Migration Protocol for Single User multiple Devices
	Author(s)       : Chi-Yu Li
                          Bojie Li
                          Chenghui Peng
                          Wei Zhang
                          Songwu Lu
	Filename        : draft-li-avtext-service-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a new service migration protocol, which
   supports multimedia transfer in single-user, multiple-device
   scenarios.  The protocol retains operations in the current client and
   server protocol but places new functionalities at the proxy.  It also
   proposes novel naming and control/data plane design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-avtext-service-migration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-avtext-service-migration-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/