Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dnsextlang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:18:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension Language for the DNS
	Author(s)       : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dnsextlang-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   Adding new RRTYPEs to the DNS requires that DNS servers and
   provisioning software be upgraded to support each new RRTYPE in
   Master files.  This document defines a DNS extension language
   intended to allow most new RRTYPEs to be supported by adding a line
   to a configuration file read by the DNS software, with no changed
   software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dnsextlang

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dnsextlang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-dnsextlang-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/