Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-scheduling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:01:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pluggable Stream Scheduling for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Robin Seggelmann
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-scheduling-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes pluggable stream scheduling to change the
   scheduling behavior of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
   (SCTP).

   Pluggable stream scheduling allows to use different scheduling
   algorithms to optimize SCTP's behavior in different scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-scheduling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-scheduling-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/