Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:03:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Message Authentication Code (MAC) Tokens
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          William Mills
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the HTTP MAC access authentication scheme, an
   HTTP authentication method using a message authentication code (MAC)
   algorithm to provide cryptographic verification of portions of HTTP
   requests.  The document also defines an OAuth 2.0 binding for use as
   an access token type.

   NOTE: This document (and other OAuth 2.0 security documents, such as
   [I-D.tschofenig-oauth-hotk]) are still work in progress in the OAuth
   working group.  As such, the content of this document may change.
   For a discussion about security requirements please consult [I-D
   .tschofenig-oauth-security].  Your input on the detailed security
   requirements is highly appreciated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/