Subject: I-D Action: draft-pd-msrp-websocket-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 03:18:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Dunkley
                          Gavin Llewellyn
	Filename        : draft-pd-msrp-websocket-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-11-23

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way real-time communication
   between clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket
   sub-protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between MSRP (Message
   Session Relay Protocol) clients and relays to enable usage of MSRP in
   new scenarios.  This document normatively updates RFC 4975 and RFC
   4976.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pd-msrp-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pd-msrp-websocket-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pd-msrp-websocket-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/