Subject: I-D Action: draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 16:40:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Operational Requirements
	Author(s)       : Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Ranga Iyengar
                          Tina Tsou
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-11-07

Abstract:
   This document provides framework and requirements for Network
   Virtualization over Layer 3 (NVO3) Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM).  This document for the most part gathers
   requirements from existing IETF drafts and RFCs which have already
   extensively studied this subject for different data planes and
   layering.  As a result this draft is high level and broad.  We begin
   to ask which are truly required for NVO3 and expect the list to be
   narrowed by the working group as subsequent versions of this draft
   are created.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ashwood-nvo3-operational-requirement-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/