Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-tsvwg-tcp-service-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 01:53:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP Service Migration Protocol for Single User multiple Devices
	Author(s)       : Chi-Yu Li
                          Bojie Li
                          Chenghui Peng
                          Wei Zhang
                          Songwu Lu
	Filename        : draft-li-tsvwg-tcp-service-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a new transport protocol TSMP, which seeks to
   support data transfer for the emerging usage paradigm of "single
   user, multiple device" in a TCP compatible manner.  Through its novel
   proxy-based design, TSMP is able to retain the current client and
   server protocol operations of the legacy TCP protocol and TCP-based
   applications while placing new functions at the proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-tsvwg-tcp-service-migration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-tsvwg-tcp-service-migration-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/