Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:53:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Schema for Printer Services
	Author(s)       : Pat Fleming
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-03.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2012-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a schema, object classes and attributes, for
   Printers and Print Services, for use with directories that support
   Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (RFC 4510).  This document is
   based on the Printer attributes listed in Appendix E of Internet
   Printing Protocol/1.1 (IPP) (RFC 2911).  Additional Printer
   attributes are based on definitions in the Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805),
   IEEE-ISTO PWG Command Set for IEEE 1284 Device ID (PWG 5107.2), and
   IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 (PWG 5100.13).

   This document is published by the IETF on behalf of the Internet
   Printing Protocol Working Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working
   Group.

   This document updates RFC 3712.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/