Subject: I-D Action: draft-mjsraman-panet-tcam-power-efficiency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 18:17:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCAM power reduction and optimization in Routers
	Author(s)       : Shankar Raman
                          Balaji Venkat Venkataswami
                          Kamakoti Veezhinathan
                          Gaurav Raina
	Filename        : draft-mjsraman-panet-tcam-power-efficiency-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This idea entails enabling power and performance management in
   Routers (multi-chassis and single chassis) with respect to TCAM /
   SRAM usage on intelligent router line cards  that implement Virtual
   Aggregation of routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mjsraman-panet-tcam-power-efficiency

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mjsraman-panet-tcam-power-efficiency-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/