Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:07:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICN Baseline Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Borje Ohlman
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   This document presents scenarios for information-centric networking
   (ICN) which can be used to establish a common understanding about
   potential experimental setups where different approaches can be
   tested and compared against each other.  The scenarios are primarily
   based on published literature, that is, they have all been considered
   in one or more performance evaluation studies, which are already
   available to the community.  The scenarios selected for inclusion in
   this first draft aim to exercise a variety of aspects that an ICN
   solution can address.  They include a) general aspects, such as,
   network efficiency, mobility support, multicast and caching
   performance, real-time communication efficacy, disruption and delay
   tolerance; and b) ICN-specific aspects, such as, information security
   and trust, persistence, availability, provenance, and location
   independence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/