Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:03:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
	Author(s)       : Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-11-22

Abstract:
   The current RPKI Resource Certificate Repository Structure (RFC6480 &
   RFC6481) uses rsync as both a delta and transfer protocol.  Concerns
   have been raised about the scalability of this repository and the
   reliance on rsync.  This document provides an analysis of these
   concerns and specifies a new transport agnostic delta protocol that
   addresses these concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/