Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:08:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP Support for UTF-8
	Author(s)       : Pete Resnick
                          Chris Newman
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
   version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1) to support UTF-8 encoded international
   characters in user names, mail addresses and message headers.  This
   specification replaces RFC 5738.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eai-5738bis-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/