Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:11:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
                          Han Li
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-11-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework to allow the development of
   protocol extensions to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation
   G.709 as published in 2009.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/