Subject: I-D Action: draft-ppsp-gabrijelcic-ecs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 04:50:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Closed Swarm protocol
	Author(s)       : Dusan Gabrijelcic
	Filename        : draft-ppsp-gabrijelcic-ecs-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-11-29

Abstract:
   The Enhanced Closed Swarm (ECS) protocol is a distributed access
   control mechanism suitable for usage in Peer-to-Peer content delivery
   systems.  The protocol provides coarse or fine grained authorization
   of peers participating in content distribution.  As a result, only
   authorized peers are allowed to communicate in a swarm.  The protocol
   also provides data confidentiality, integrity and origin
   authentication for application data exchanged among peers.  The
   protocol is simple but flexible enough to enable a range of usage
   scenarios.  In addition to the ECS protocol, this document also
   describes its application in the IETF PPSPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ppsp-gabrijelcic-ecs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ppsp-gabrijelcic-ecs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/