Subject: I-D Action: draft-kanazawa-applic-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 17:06:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Formal Namespace for the Local Government ICT Platform Project in Japan
	Author(s)       : Masaki Kanazawa
	Filename        : draft-kanazawa-applic-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
 This document describes the Namespace Idendifier (NID) 'applic' for
 Uniform Resource Name (URN) which is used to identify resources
 released by the Association for Promotion of Public Local Information
 and Communication (APPLIC).  APPLIC publishes and manages
 specifications that define unique and persistent resources which make
 use of the namespace.
 (APPLIC is a nonprofit organization which consists of local
 governments, private companies and academic experts in Japan.)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kanazawa-applic-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kanazawa-applic-urn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kanazawa-applic-urn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/