Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 07:58:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request by JWS ver.1.0 for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   The authorization request in OAuth 2.0 utilizes query parameter
   serizalization.  This specification defines the authorization request
   using JWT serialization.  The request is sent thorugh 'request'
   parameter or by reference through 'request_url' that points to the
   JWT, allowing the request to be optionally signed and encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-requrl-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/