Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:54:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Anonymization for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a set of techniques that a REsource LOcation
   And Discovery (RELOAD) node may use to ensure that the use of high
   level RELOAD operations do not reveal the owner of this node.  These
   high level features are defined as the set of operations related to
   data storage, plus the operation that permits to exchange application
   layer messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-anonymous-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/