Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:58:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP
	Author(s)       : Wenbo Zhu
                          Mike Jennings
	Filename        : draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-17

Abstract:
   Full-duplex HTTP follows the basic HTTP request-response semantics
   but also allows the server to send response data to the client when
   the client is still transmitting request body to the server.
   Requirements for full-duplex HTTP are under-specified in the existing
   HTTP specification [RFC2616], and this memo intends to clarify the
   requirements of full-duplex HTTP on top of the basic HTTP protocol
   semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/