Subject: I-D Action: draft-inacio-mile-forensics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 12:02:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Digital Forensics Extension for IODEF
	Author(s)       : Christopher Inacio
                          Younhee gil
	Filename        : draft-inacio-mile-forensics-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   This extension to IODEF (RFC 5070) is designed to aid in the sharing
   and dissemination of digital forensics information.  The goal is to
   allow a tool independent format to share information between
   organizations focused on digital forensics: drive images, file
   carving, metadata, and related hashes.  As with IODEF and its
   extensions, it is defined using XML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inacio-mile-forensics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-inacio-mile-forensics-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-inacio-mile-forensics-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/