Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-areg-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:32:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements on an Attribute Registry
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
                          Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-johansson-areg-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-14

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for a registry of attributes
   definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-areg-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-areg-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-areg-reqs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/