Subject: I-D Action: draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:18:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Form Authentication Scheme
	Author(s)       : Nicholas Shanks
	Filename        : draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Form" HTTP authentication scheme.  It
   allows web developers access to standard HTTP-based authentication
   mechanisms whilst retaining control over the look and feel of their
   log-in page, without requiring any client-side scripting.  Comments
   are requested and should be addressed to the author.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shanks-http-form-authentication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shanks-http-form-authentication-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/