Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-httpbis-che-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:21:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Compact Header Encoding
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-httpbis-che-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes an alternative encoding for HTTP headers.
   This encoding is considerably more compact than the uncompressed
   textual encoding in HTTP/1.1 and current HTTP/2.0 draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-httpbis-che

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-httpbis-che-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-httpbis-che-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/