Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:44:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
	Author(s)       : Spencer Dawkins
                          Patricia Thaler
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-11-15

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance to aid in the understanding of
   collaboration on standards development between Project 802 of the
   Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the
   Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  It is an almost complete
   rewrite of, and is intended to replace, RFC 4441.  The updates
   reflect changes in the IETF and IEEE, and in the relationship between
   the two organizations, since RFC 4441 was written.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/