Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-calendar-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:17:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to Icalendar
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-calendar-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-11-16

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   which are of particular use for event publishers and in social
   networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-calendar-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-calendar-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-calendar-extension-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/