Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooper-iab-secure-origin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:09:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Call Origin Identification
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jon Peterson
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-cooper-iab-secure-origin-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-30

Abstract:
   A number of parties have suggested creating mandates such that
   networks receiving voice calls would be capable of securely
   identifying the call origin.  This document provides insights about
   the capabilities and limitations of supporting call origin
   identification in a secure and privacy- friendly way in the PSTN and
   for IP-based real-time communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-iab-secure-origin

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-iab-secure-origin-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/