Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 18:07:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Model for Reputation Reporting
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a general architecture for a reputation-based
   service and a model for the exchange of reputation information on the
   Internet.  The document roughly follows the recommendations of
   RFC4101 for describing a protocol model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-model-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/