Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:01:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NSDB Protocol for Federated Filesystems
	Author(s)       : James Lentini
                          Daniel Ellard
                          Renu Tewari
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2012-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a filesystem federation protocol that enables
   file access and namespace traversal across collections of
   independently administered fileservers.  The protocol specifies a set
   of interfaces by which fileservers with different administrators can
   form a fileserver federation that provides a namespace composed of
   the filesystems physically hosted on and exported by the constituent
   fileservers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/