Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-siit-dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 23:41:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IP/ICMP Translation in IPv6 Data Centre Environments
	Author(s)       : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-siit-dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
   (SIIT) in data centre environments in order to simultaneously
   facilitate IPv6 deployment and IPv4 address conservation.  It
   describes the overall architecture, and provides guidelines for both
   operators and implementers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-siit-dc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-siit-dc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/