Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:23:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG-API Protocol
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2012-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a RESTful protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface over HTTP for accessing data defined in YANG,
   using the datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netconf-yang-api-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/