Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 12:45:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for DNSSEC Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements
	Author(s)       : Fredrik Ljunggren
                          Anne-Marie Eklund Lowinder
                          Tomofumi Okubo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-11.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a framework to assist writers of DNSSEC
   Policies and DNSSEC Practice Statements, such as Domain Managers and
   Zone Operators on both the top-level and secondary level, who are
   managing and operating a DNS zone with Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
   implemented.

   In particular, the framework provides a comprehensive list of topics
   that should be considered for inclusion into a DNSSEC Policy
   definition and Practice Statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-dps-framework-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/