Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapmove-command-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 20:17:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP MOVE extension Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - MOVE Extension
	Author(s)       : Arnt Gulbrandsen
                          Ned Freed
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapmove-command-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAP extension consisting of two new
   commands, MOVE and UID MOVE, that are used to move messages from one
   mailbox to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapmove-command

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapmove-command-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapmove-command-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/