Subject: I-D Action: draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:17:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Multipath with MPLS-TP and MPLS
	Author(s)       : Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-12

Abstract:
   Many MPLS implementations have supported multipath techniques and
   many MPLS deployments have used multipath techniques, particularly in
   very high bandwidth applications, such as provider IP/MPLS core
   networks.  MPLS-TP has strongly discouraged the use of multipath
   techniques.  Some degradation of MPLS-TP OAM performance cannot be
   avoided when operating over many types of multipath implementations.

   Using MPLS Entropy label, MPLS can LSP can be carried over multipath
   links while also providing a fully MPLS-TP compliant server layer for
   MPLS-TP LSP.  This document describes the means of supporting MPLS as
   a server layer for MPLS-TP.  The use of MPLS-TP LSP as a server layer
   for MPLS LSP is also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-villamizar-mpls-multipath-use-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/