Subject: I-D Action: draft-moeltner-manet-radio-mgmt-models-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 07:49:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MANET Radio Management Model
	Author(s)       : Kimberly Moeltner
                          James Nguyen
                          Robert G. Cole
	Filename        : draft-moeltner-manet-radio-mgmt-models-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-11-06

Abstract:
   The MANET Working Group is developing management interfaces, i.e.,
   Management Information Base (MIB) modules, for its control protocols,
   e.g., Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP), Simplified Multicast
   Forwarding (SMF), etc.  The NETMOD Working group is developing a set
   of standard YANG modules for the basic configuration management of
   standard IP capable devices. Future IP capable radio networks will
   rely upon these and other modules for their management. The
   convergence of these activities requires the development of a
   conceptual radio management model to help promote a consistent set of
   modules for the configuration, monitoring and notification management
   of typical wireless radio devices.  This document provides such a
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moeltner-manet-radio-mgmt-models

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moeltner-manet-radio-mgmt-models-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/