Subject: I-D Action: draft-sbeiti-karp-paser-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 23:57:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PASER: Position Aware Secure and Efficient Mesh Routing Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mohamad Sbeiti
                          Christian Wietfeld
	Filename        : draft-sbeiti-karp-paser-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   The Position Aware Secure and Efficient Mesh Routing Protocol
   (PASER) aims to efficiently establish accurate routes in terms of
   metric and legitimated mesh nodes in wireless mesh networks in
   presence of external attackers. For this end, it achieves the
   following goals: Node authentication, message freshness and
   integrity, and neighbor transmissions authentication. The novelty of
   PASER lies essentially in combining asymmetric cryptography with
   Merkle tree (a lightweight cryptographic primitive) and a keyed-hash
   function to secure the routing messages. Another key feature of
   PASER is integrating (virtual) geographical positions of nodes in
   its hierarchical reactive routing process to enable an advanced
   network management while mitigating the wormhole attack. Apart from
   that, to address the problem of node compromise, PASER endorses a
   key revocation scheme to efficiently exclude those nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sbeiti-karp-paser

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sbeiti-karp-paser-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/