Subject: I-D Action: draft-janog-softwire-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 00:25:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 report
	Author(s)       : Shishio Tsuchiya
                          Shuichi Ohkubo
                          Yuya Kawakami
	Filename        : draft-janog-softwire-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   Stateless IPv4 over IPv6 tunnel such as MAP(Mapping of Address and
   Port) designs to support IPv4 over IPv6 island and resolve IPv4
   shortage problem by Address and Port Mapping technique.

   This document describes supported vendor's implementation, ipv4
   functionality over IPv6 and interoperability report.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-janog-softwire-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-janog-softwire-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-janog-softwire-report-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/