Subject: I-D Action: draft-stephan-cdni-control-operations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:34:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Control Operations
	Author(s)       : Emile Stephan
                          Gilles Bertrand
                          Anne Marrec
                          Yannick Le Louedec
	Filename        : draft-stephan-cdni-control-operations-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the role of the CDNI control interface and
   proposes a framework clarifying the control operations for CDNI.

   It does not make any assumption about the protocol implementation,
   which may be either manual or automated.  Furthermore, both uCDN and
   dCDN could initiate Control operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stephan-cdni-control-operations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stephan-cdni-control-operations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/