Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stanish-imic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:37:16 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Internet Market Identification Code (IMIC)
    Author(s)     : W. Stanish
    Filename      : draft-stanish-imic
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : Nov. 27, 2012 
    
   An Internet MIC (IMIC) identifies an internet-based financial market
   in a manner that is superset-compatible with the ISO&#39;s existing
   Market Identification Code (MIC) standard [ISO10383].  This document
   obsoletes draft-stanish-imic-00.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stanish-imic-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.