Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-panet-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 05:59:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for Power-Aware Networks
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Jie Dong
                          Beichuan Zhang
                          Bithika Khargharia
	Filename        : draft-zhang-panet-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   Power Aware NETwork (PANET) has attracted strong interest from both
   carriers and vendors. Several use cases are investigated in this
   document to exhibit the potential usage of PANET in both backbone and
   data center networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-panet-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-panet-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-panet-use-cases-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/