Subject: I-D Action: draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 06:15:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Group Communications in a PMIPv6 Domain with Partial Deployment of Multicast
	Author(s)       : Mounir Kellil
                          Mathias Boc
                          Christophe Janneteau
	Filename        : draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-11-16

Abstract:
   Various approaches have been proposed to support multicast in PMIPv6
   domains. However, the problem of partial deployment of multicast in
   the PMIPv6 domain has not been considered. In particular, the
   proposed approaches typically assume that all the MAGs of the PMIPv6
   domain are multicast-capable. The present work aims at carrying out
   the case where some of the PMIPv6 domain's MAGs are not necessarily
   multicast-capable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kellil-multimob-partial-mcast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/