Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 06:13:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling RSVP-TE P2MP LSPs in an Inter-domain Environment
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Tarek Saad
                          Robert H. Venator
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-11-08

Abstract:
   Point-to-MultiPoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSPs) are established using signaling procedures defined in
   [RFC4875]. However, [RFC4875] does not address several issues that
   arise when a P2MP-TE LSP is signaled in inter-domain networks. One
   such issue is the computation of a loosely routed inter-domain P2MP-
   TE LSP paths that are re-merge free. Another issue is the
   reoptimization of the inter-domain P2MP-TE LSP tree vs. an individual
   destination(s), since the loosely routing domain ingress border node
   is not aware of the reoptimization scope. This document defines the
   required protocol extensions needed for establishing and reoptimizing
   P2MP MPLS and GMPLS TE LSPs in inter-domain networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-inter-domain-p2mp-rsvp-te-lsp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/