Subject: I-D Action: draft-srinivasan-fr-over-mpls-with-frf-16-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:05:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Frame Relay over Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Networks with Multilink Frame Relay UNI/NNI (FRF.16) Endpoints
	Author(s)       : Eswaran Srinivasan
                          Luis Tomotaki
	Filename        : draft-srinivasan-fr-over-mpls-with-frf-16-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-11-30

Abstract:
    A Frame Relay pseudowire (PW) with Multilink Frame Relay UNI/NNI
    (FRF.16) is a mechanism that can be used for transporting the Frame
    Relay Protocol Data Units (PDUs) got after reassembling the FRF.16
    fragments over a MPLS packet switched network (PSN).  The goal of
    this document is to describe the encapsulation that is required for
    this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srinivasan-fr-over-mpls-with-frf-16

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srinivasan-fr-over-mpls-with-frf-16-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/