Subject: I-D Action: draft-zahariadis-roll-metrics-composition-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:08:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Design Guidelines for Routing Metrics Composition in LLN
	Author(s)       : Theodore Zahariadis
                          Panos Trakadas
	Filename        : draft-zahariadis-roll-metrics-composition-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-11-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the guidelines for designing efficient
   composite routing metrics to be applied to the Routing for Low Power
   and Lossy Networks (RPL) routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zahariadis-roll-metrics-composition

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zahariadis-roll-metrics-composition-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zahariadis-roll-metrics-composition-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/