Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-jose-json-private-key-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 01:51:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Private Key
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-jose-json-private-key-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-11-07

Abstract:
   The JSON Private Key specification extends the JSON Web Key (JWK) and
   JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specifications to define a JavaScript
   Object Notation (JSON) representation of private keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-jose-json-private-key

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-json-private-key-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-jose-json-private-key-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/