Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:43:00 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Sender Media Control based on Local Status Detection
    Author(s)     : D. Lingli, et al
    Filename      : draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : Nov. 12, 2012 
    
       This document proposes to add sender media control based on local
       status detection by the browser, to further reduce multiparty video
       conferencing&#39;s media bandwidth consumption with SVC codec for RTCWEB
       use-cases.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-rtcweb-svccontrol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.