Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:59:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote LFA FRR
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mike Shand
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC 5286 that provides additional backup
   connectivity when none can be provided by the basic mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/