Subject: I-D Action: draft-do-roll-p2p-backup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:14:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Backup Path for Point-to-Point Routes in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Dinh-Sy Do
                          Ngoc-Thanh Dinh
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-do-roll-p2p-backup-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   In this draft, a backup path setup mechanism is proposed for the
   P2P-RPL protocol in Low Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs). This
   mechanism allows sensor nodes to send packets over the backup path
   without rediscovering the p2p path in case of path failure, thus
   improving the reliability of p2p transmission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-do-roll-p2p-backup

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-do-roll-p2p-backup-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/