Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcsherry-hafi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:28:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP User Agent Feature Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Liam James McSherry
	Filename        : draft-mcsherry-hafi-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-12-04

Abstract:
   HTTP User Agent Feature Identifiers (HAFI, Hah-Fee) is a simple
   method for user agents, such as web browsers, to reveal the
   technologies that are supported by them.  These technologies include
   items such as Cascading Style Sheets, and various versions of HTML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcsherry-hafi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcsherry-hafi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcsherry-hafi-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/