Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sheffer-running-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:32:36 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Improving &quot;Rough Consensus&quot; with Running Code
    Author(s)     : Y. Sheffer
    Filename      : draft-sheffer-running-code
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : Dec. 12, 2012 

   This document proposes a simple-to-implement solution to the problem
   of rewarding Internet protocols that have been implemented over those
   that have not.  Rather than establishing an explicit process, we
   allow authors to publicize their implementation, which should enable
   working groups to treat relevant drafts preferentially.

   This solution is suggested for consideration as a process experiment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-running-code-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.