Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:33:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
	Author(s)       : Spencer Dawkins
                          Patricia Thaler
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the standardization collaboration between
   Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
   (IEEE 802) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This
   document obsoletes RFC 4441.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-iab-rfc4441rev-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/