Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 08:27:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sharing /64 3GPP Mobile Interface Subnet to a LAN
	Author(s)       : Cameron Byrne
                          Dan Drown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a known and implemented method of sharing a
   /64 IPv6 prefix from a User Equipment 3GPP radio interface to a
   tethered LAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/