Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:58:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Practices and DMM Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Telemaco Melia
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   This document describes practices for the deployment of existing
   mobility protocols in a distributed mobility management (DMM)
   environment, and identifies the limitations in the current practices
   with respect to providing the expected DMM functionality.

   The practices description and gap analysis are performed for IP-based
   mobility protocols, dividing them into three main families: IP
   client-based, IP network-based, and 3GPP mobility solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-dmm-gap-analysis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/