Subject: I-D Action: draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:58:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for the XCON-DCON Synchronization Protocol
	Author(s)       : Simon Pietro Romano
                          Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Alfonso Buono
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-12.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   The Distributed Conferencing (DCON) framework provides the means to
   distribute Centralized Conference (XCON) information by appropriately
   orchestrating a number of centralized focus entities (clouds).  The
   mechanism we propose to make each XCON cloud communicate with its
   related DCON peer is based on the use of some kind of XCON-DCON
   Synchronization Protocol (XDSP).  This document gives the
   requirements for XDSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-romano-dcon-xdsp-reqs-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/