Subject: I-D Action: draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:24:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Maximum Tolerable Delays when using Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows
	Author(s)       : Mirko Suznjevic
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-12

Abstract:
   This document contains recommendations of maximum tolerable delays to
   be added by methods which improve bandwidth utilization through
   compression, multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path.
   Recommendations are presented only for real-time network services for
   which such bandwidth optimization techniques are applicable (i.e.,
   services with low payload size to header size ratio).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/