Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-cross-reverse-convention-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:10:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A convention for URIs operating a HTTP-CoAP reverse proxy
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-cross-reverse-convention-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-05

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful transfer protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  In many applications, CoAP will be used via cross-protocol
   proxies from HTTP clients.  HTTP client libraries may make it hard to
   operate an HTTP-CoAP forward proxy by not providing a way to put a
   CoAP URI on the HTTP Request-Line; reverse-proxying may therefore
   lead to wider applicability of a proxy.  This specification will
   define a convention for URIs operating such a HTTP-CoAP reverse
   proxy.

   The current version of this specification is a placeholder only.  It
   is meant to pick up
   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/259 and provide a home
   for its considerations.  It might be merged with other documents
   later.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-cross-reverse-convention

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-cross-reverse-convention-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/