Subject: I-D Action: draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 08:45:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCS: Secure Cookie Sessions for HTTP
	Author(s)       : Stefano Barbato
                          Steven Dorigotti
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-12-02

Abstract:
   This memo defines a generic URI and HTTP header friendly envelope for
   carrying symmetrically encrypted, authenticated, and origin-
   timestamped tokens.  It also describes one possible usage of such
   tokens via a simple protocol based on HTTP cookies.

   SCS use cases cover a wide spectrum of applications, ranging from
   distribution of authorized content via HTTP (e.g. with out-of-band
   signed URIs), to securing browser sessions with diskless embedded
   devices (e.g.  SOHO routers), or web servers with high availability
   or load balancing requirements that may want to delegate the handling
   of the application state to clients instead of using shared storage
   or forced peering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/