Subject: I-D Action: draft-tu-netext-mn-ip-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:33:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MN IP Capability for Wifi-EPC Integration
	Author(s)       : Yangwei Tu
	Filename        : draft-tu-netext-mn-ip-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-12-30

Abstract:
   WiFi is beginning to be considered as a trusted non-3GPP access
   network which can provide the service of accessing to the EPC core
   network to the user.  And EAP/AKA(and EAP/AKA') is specified as the
   access authentication protocol in this case.  This document defines a
   new EAP attribute to provide the mobile node IPv4/IPv6/IPv4v6
   capability to the network so that mobile node IP address/prefix
   assignment and PMIP session establishment can be processed
   accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tu-netext-mn-ip-capability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tu-netext-mn-ip-capability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/