Subject: I-D Action: draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:39:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PKCS#11 URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Jan Pechanec
                          Darren J. Moffat
	Filename        : draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-25

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a PKCS#11 Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   Scheme for identifying PKCS#11 objects stored in PKCS#11 tokens, for
   identifying PKCS#11 tokens themselves, or for identifying PKCS#11
   libraries.  The URI is based on how PKCS#11 objects, tokens, and
   libraries are identified in the PKCS#11 Cryptographic Token Interface
   Standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/