Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 01:54:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Signature JSON Serialization (JWS-JS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-12-28

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Signature JSON Serialization (JWS-JS) is a means of
   representing content secured with digital signatures or Message
   Authentication Codes (MACs) using JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
   data structures.  This specification describes a means of
   representing secured content as a JSON data object (as opposed to the
   JWS specification, which uses a compact serialization with a URL-safe
   representation).  It enables multiple digital signatures and/or MACs
   to be applied to the same content (unlike JWS).  Cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers used with this specification are described
   in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.  The JSON
   Serialization for related encryption functionality is described in
   the separate JSON Web Encryption JSON Serialization (JWE-JS)
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-jose-jws-json-serialization-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/