Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-json-meta-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 06:08:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Meta Object
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-json-meta-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-12-01

Abstract:
   Although JSON has become a popular choice of the web services
   response that tries to be REST like, the lack of its capability to
   express the hyperlink and other metadata in a standardized manner has
   been felt. This document proposes a method to minimally represent
   such metadata that can be inserted into the existing JSON responses
   to express such metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-json-meta

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-json-meta-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/