Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-sipcore-received-realm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:13:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Via header field parameter to indicate received realm
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          China Mobile
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-received-realm-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-12-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Via header field parameter, "received-realm", which allows a SIP
   entity acting as an entry point to a transit network to indicate from
   which adjacent upstream network a SIP request is received, using a
   network realm value associated with the adjacent network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-sipcore-received-realm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-received-realm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/