Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 14:20:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology
	Author(s)       : Scott Bradner
                          Jorge Contreras
	Filename        : draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-12-09

Abstract:
   The IETF policies about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), such as
   patent rights, relative to technologies developed in the IETF are
   designed to ensure that IETF working groups and participants have as
   much information about any IPR constraints on a technical proposal as
   possible.  The policies are intended to benefit the Internet
   community and the public at large, while respecting the legitimate
   rights of IPR holders.  This memo details the IETF policies
   concerning IPR related to technology worked on within the IETF.  It
   also describes the objectives that the policies are designed to meet.
   This memo updates RFC 2026 and obsoletes RFC 3979 and RFC 4879.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-rfc3979bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/