Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-problem-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 21:18:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Details for HTTP APIs
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-problem-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a "problem detail" as an extensible way to
   carry machine-readable details of errors in a HTTP response, to avoid
   the need to invent new response formats for HTTP APIs.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-problem-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-http-problem-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/