Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-state-migration-vfirewall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:38:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vFW state migration problem statement
	Author(s)       : Yuchen Wang
                          Yingjie Gu
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-state-migration-vfirewall-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   This draft introduces the state migration issues with the virtual
   security mechanisms (e.g., virtual firewalls) in data centers caused
   by the immgration of the virtual machines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-state-migration-vfirewall

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-state-migration-vfirewall-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/