Subject: I-D Action: draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 08:00:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending Use of the IPv6 Flow Label for Load Balancing Persistence
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label could be used in an
   extended role to simplify persistence mechanisms for load
   distribution and balancing for large server farms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tarreau-extend-flow-label-balancing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/