Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:20:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebFinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-12-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines the WebFinger protocol, which can be used
   to discover information about people or other entities on the
   Internet using standard HTTP methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/