Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:28:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority" Header Field
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IANA registry to keep track of the values
   defined for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority" header
   field.  It updates RFC 3261.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/