Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-nvo3-frwk-dpreq-addition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:03:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Framework and Data Plane Requirement Addition
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-yong-nvo3-frwk-dpreq-addition-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-11

Abstract:
   This document describes some additional functions and requirements
   for NVO3 framework [NVO3FRWK] and data plane requirements [DPREQ].
   These additions are necessary in supporting VM communication and
   mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-nvo3-frwk-dpreq-addition

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-nvo3-frwk-dpreq-addition-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/