Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 03:10:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common requirements for Carrier Grade NATs (CGNs)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Ikuhei Yamagata
                          Shin Miyakawa
                          Akira Nakagawa
                          Hiroyuki Ashida
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2012-12-06

Abstract:
   This document defines common requirements for Carrier-Grade NAT
   (CGN).  It updates RFC 4787.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/