Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-id-adoption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 10:40:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creating an IETF Working Group Draft
	Author(s)       : Adrian Farrel
                          Dave Crocker
	Filename        : draft-crocker-id-adoption-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-02

Abstract:
   The productive output of IETF working groups is documents, as
   mandated by the working group's charter.  Working groups develop
   these documents based on initial input of varying levels of maturity.
   An initial working group draft might be a document already in wide
   use, or it might be a blank sheet, wholly created by the workiing
   group, or it might represent any level of maturity in between.  This
   document discusses the process of creating formal working group
   drafts that are targeted for publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-id-adoption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-id-adoption-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/