Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:46:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Metadata for OAuth Responses
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata member that may be
   inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed as a member called "_links"
   that is inserted as the top level member in the responses.  It will
   allow the client to learn where the members in the response could be
   used and how, etc.  Since it is just a member, any client that does
   not understand this extension should not break and work normally
   while supporting clients can utilize the metadata to its advantage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/