Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 01:57:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Web Encryption JSON Serialization (JWE-JS)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-28

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Encryption JSON Serialization (JWE-JS) is a means of
   representing encrypted content using JavaScript Object Notation
   (JSON) data structures.  This specification describes a means of
   representing secured content as a JSON data object (as opposed to the
   JWE specification, which uses a compact serialization with a URL-safe
   representation).  It enables the same content to be encrypted to
   multiple parties (unlike JWE).  Cryptographic algorithms and
   identifiers used with this specification are described in the
   separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.  The JSON
   Serialization for related digital signature and MAC functionality is
   described in the separate JSON Web Signature JSON Serialization
   (JWS-JS) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-jose-jwe-json-serialization-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/