Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 21:41:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Description of KCipher-2 Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Shinsaku Kiyomoto
                          Wook Shin
	Filename        : draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the KCipher-2 encryption algorithm. KCipher-2
   is a stream cipher with a 128-bit key and a 128-bit initialization
   vector. Since the algorithm for KCipher-2 was published in 2007,
   security and efficiency have been rigorously evaluated through
   academic and industrial studies. No security vulnerability has been
   found as of the time this document was written. KCipher-2 offers fast
   encryption and decryption by means of simple operations that enable
   efficient implementation. KCipher-2 has been used for industrial
   applications, especially for mobile health monitoring and diagnostic
   services in Japan.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/