Subject: I-D Action: draft-romano-dcon-framework-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:57:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : Simon Pietro Romano
                          Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Alfonso Buono
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-framework-12.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework for Distributed Conferencing
   (DCON).  The framework draws inspiration from the work carried out in
   the XCON working group, which has defined a complete architecture for
   centralized conferencing.  DCON is based on the idea that a
   distributed conference can be setup by appropriately orchestrating
   the operation of a number of XCON focus elements, each in charge of
   managing a certain number of participants.  Interaction between each
   participant and the corresponding conference focus is based on the
   standard XCON framework, whereas inter-focus interaction is defined
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romano-dcon-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romano-dcon-framework-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-romano-dcon-framework-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/