Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wilde-template-desc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:13:28 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : URI Template Descriptions
    Author(s)     : E. Wilde, et al
    Filename      : draft-wilde-template-desc
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : Dec. 10, 2012 
    
   Interactions with many resources on the Web are driven by and/or can
   be described by URI Templates.  RFC 6570 says that &quot;a URI Template is
   a compact sequence of characters for describing a range of Uniform
   Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.&quot;  This specification
   defines Template Descriptions, a schema and a media type that can be
   used to document and describe a URI Template by supporting
   descriptive markup that allows variables to be associated with
   documentation (human-oriented) and/or descriptions (machine-
   oriented).  Template Descriptions can be used by media types (by
   inclusion or by reference) that seek to make URI Templates self-
   describing, without having to create their own representation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-template-desc-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.