Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:37:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCTP Socket API Extensions for Concurrent Multipath Transfer
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Martin Becke
                          Hakim Adhari
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the SCTP sockets API for
   configuring the CMT-SCTP and CMT/RP-SCTP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/