Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 03:32:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Indication of support for reverse keep-alive
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Oscar Gallego
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Via header field parameter, "rkeep".  The "rkeep" parameter allows a
   SIP entity to indicate willingness to receive keep-alives from its
   adjacent downstream SIP entity, the adjacent downstream SIP entity to
   indicate willingness to send keep-alives, and for SIP entities
   willing to send keep-alives to inform the receiver about the keep-
   alive interval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-sipcore-rkeep-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/