Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-clustering-aodv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 00:51:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AODV Extensions for MANET Clustering
	Author(s)       : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-clustering-aodv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-12-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an extention on AODV [1] so that clustering
   of MANET nodes can be allowed for the improvement of MANET
   scalability. MANET clustering requires some MANET nodes to become
   Cluster Heads (CHs) and each non-CH MANET nodes to belong to any one
   appropriate cluster which is represented by a CH node.In this draft,
   AODV control messages are extended for MANET clustering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-clustering-aodv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-clustering-aodv-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/