Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 19:51:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Lucy Yong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-12-02

Abstract:
   Existing technologies to encapsulate MPLS over IP are not adequate
   for efficient load balancing across IP networks. This document
   specifies additional IP-based encapsulation technology, referred to
   as MPLS-in-UDP, which can facilitate the load balancing of MPLS
   application traffic, such as L2VPN and L3VPN traffic, across IP
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-in-udp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/