Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 06:06:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
                          Attila Takacs
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-12-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for a
   given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried by the RSVP-TE
   protocol.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/