Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:27:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Automated (Configuration) Management
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   Given the ever-increasing complexity of the configuration tasks
   required for the dynamic provisioning of IP networks and services,
   this document aims at listing the requirements to drive the
   specification of an automated configuration management framework,
   including the requirements for a protocol to convey configuration
   information towards the managed entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/