Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:22:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtualized Integrated Routing & Bridging with centralized control plane
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   The network in datacenter is required to provide a tenant network,
   which should be virtualized, and be able to provide L2 switching or
   L3 routing capability.  A combined L2&L3 solution could provide great
   scalability for both Layer2 and Layer3 switching.  In this document,
   we propose to apply centralized server to be the control plane of the
   combined L2&L3 solution, to provide better scalability for the
   control plane.  The combined L2&L3 solution in this draft is named
   Virtualized Integrated Routing&Bridging (shorted as VIRB).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jin-nvo3-virb-centralized-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/