Subject: I-D Action: draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 04:53:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternatives for Multilevel TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
	Author(s)       : Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Hongjun Zhai
	Filename        : draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-12-05

Abstract:
   This is an informational document describing issues and comparing
   general advantages and disadvantages of various approaches to
   extending TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lot of Links) to use
   multilevel IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) routing
   to improve TRILL's scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-multilevel-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/