Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:46:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update to Internet Message Format to Allow Group Syntax in the "From:" and "Sender:" Header Fields
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-05

Abstract:
   The Internet Message Format (RFC 5322) allows "group" syntax in some
   email header fields, such as "To:" and "CC:", but not in "From:" nor
   "Sender:".  This document updates RFC 5322 to relax that restriction,
   allowing group syntax in those latter fields, as well as in "Resent-
   From:" and "Resent-Sender:", in certain situations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/