Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-mail-list-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:34:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mailing list protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-mail-list-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-12-04

Abstract:
This document discusses about a mailing list protocol.  This protocol is
not a protocol for communication devices.  It is a code of courtesy that
the reader may wish to extend to others to facilitate the exchange of
opinions and ideas, and to facilitate mailing list discussions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-mail-list-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-mail-list-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/