Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:02:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Profile of OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-12-27

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control access to their protected resources made
   by clients operated by arbitrary rquesting parties, where the
   resources reside on any number of resource servers, and where a
   centralized authorization server governs access based on resource
   owner policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/