Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 03:40:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
   that can be used to specify relations between media streams within
   different RTP sessions as well as within a single RTP session.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the RTP
   concept of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "media stream" / "media
   stream track" using SDP signaling.

   This document is an input document for discussion.  It should be
   discussed in the MMUSIC WG list, [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/