Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-oauth-owner-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:47:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Owner Authorization Grant Type Profile for OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Sujing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-oauth-owner-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes to let resource owners directly authorize a
   relying party to access resources stored in other resource servers .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-oauth-owner-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-oauth-owner-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-oauth-owner-auth-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/