Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 22:44:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diffie-Hellman Proof-of-Possession Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                          Hemma Prafullchandra
	Filename        : draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2012-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes two methods for producing an integrity check
   value from a Diffie-Hellman key pair and one method for producing an
   integrity check value from an Elliptic Curve key pair.  This behavior
   is needed for such operations as creating the signature of a PKCS #10
   certification request.  These algorithms are designed to provide a
   proof-of-possession rather than general purpose signing.

   This document obsoletes RFC 2875.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-pkix-rfc2875-bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/