Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:06:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BGP Prefix Origin Validation State Extended Community
	Author(s)       : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Keyur Patel
                          John Scudder
                          David Ward
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2012-12-07

Abstract:
   As part of the origination AS validation process, it can be desirable
   to automatically consider the validation state of routes in the BGP
   decision process.  The purpose of this document is to provide a
   specification for doing so.  The document also defines a new BGP
   opaque extended community to carry the validation state inside an
   autonomous system to influence the decision process of the IBGP
   speakers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/