Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:51:37 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Entity MIB (Version 4)
    Author(s)     : A. Bierman, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis
    Pages         : 70 
    Date          : Dec. 13, 2012 
    
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
particular, it describes managed objects used for managing multiple
logical and physical entities managed by a single SNMP agent. This
document specifies version of the Entity MIB, which obsoletes version 3
[RFC4133].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-rfc4133bis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.