Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:12:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request Routing and Content Acquisition
	Author(s)       : Ge Chen
                          Mian Li
                          Hongfei Xia
                          Jie Liang
	Filename        : draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-12-24

Abstract:
   This document illustrates the details of an alternative method that
   can be used to provide request routing and content acquisition
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-cdni-rr-content-acquisition-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/