Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 19:26:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud Industry Workitem Survey Results
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
                          Meng Yu
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-12-26

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of the industry work items related to
   cloud computing, networking and services.  At the end of this survey
   a section on gaps related to work items is presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-industry-workitems-survey-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/