Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:14:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : p2mp pw protection for MPLS-TP network
	Author(s)       : Guoman Liu
                          Jinghai Yu
	Filename        : draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-11

Abstract:
   The requirements of MPLS-TP in RFC 5654 include a requirement(R63)
   that requires MPLS-TP MUST be possible to provide protection for
   MPLS-TP data plane without any IP forwarding capability and control
   plane.If applying 1:1 protection for the p2mp traffic in rfc6718 , it
   must have a return path to coordinate the switch state to select the
   same path to receive and send the traffic packet.As there exists the
   above problem statement,This document describes a kind of protection
   solution to recovery and protect the p2mp traffic under the failure
   condition.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Task Force(IETF) /
   International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/