Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sheffer-ipsecme-dh-checks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:59:01 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Additional Diffie-Hellman Tests for IKEv2
    Author(s)     : Y. Sheffer, et al
    Filename      : draft-sheffer-ipsecme-dh-checks
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : Dec. 10, 2012 
    
   This document adds a small number of mandatory tests required for the
   secure operation of IKEv2 with elliptic curve groups.  No change is
   required to IKE implementations that use modular exponential groups,
   other than a few rarely used so-called DSA groups.  This document
   updates the IKEv2 protocol, RFC 5996.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sheffer-ipsecme-dh-checks-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.