Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-lisp-hms-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 01:25:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Hierarchical Mapping System for LISP
	Author(s)       : Hongke Zhang
                          Zhengxin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-lisp-hms-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
       This draft proposes a Hierarchical Mapping System (HMS) for
       Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP). HMS uses a hierarchical
       architecture as well as one-hop DHT (Distributed Hash Tables). HMS
       composes two levels with the bottom level maintaining EID-to-RLOC
       mappings in an Autonomous System (AS) and the upper level storing the
       global EID-prefix-to-AS mappings. The bottom level is organized in
       one-hop DHT and the upper level propagates EID-prefix-to-AS mappings
       using a protocol like BGP. HMS builds an efficient and scalable
       mapping system to provide RLOCs for a given EID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-lisp-hms

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-lisp-hms-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-lisp-hms-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/