Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-ustb-srp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:00:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Routing Protocol for Delay and Tolerant Networks
	Author(s)       : Tao Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-ustb-srp-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-12-07

Abstract:
  The Secure Routing Protocol (SRP) is a secure and distributed
  routing protocol designed for Delay and Tolerant Networks networks
  of mobile nodes with location information. Commonly, each node
  acquires its own geographic position using a mechanism such as the
  Global Position System (GPS).

  The SRP addresses each node using the hybrid of its multi-level
  hierarchical address and unique identifier at the moment of network
  initialization.

  Certain measures were adopted to ensure security of the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-ustb-srp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-ustb-srp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/