Subject: I-D Action: draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:55:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Center Mobility based on E-VPN, BGP/MPLS IP VPN, IP Routing and NHRP
	Author(s)       : Rahul Aggarwal
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Ravi Shekhar
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2012-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of network-based solutions for seamless
   Virtual Machine mobility in the data center. These solutions provide
   a toolkit which is based on IP routing, E-VPNs, BGP/MPLS IP VPNs, and
   NHRP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raggarwa-data-center-mobility-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/