Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:44:43 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Mesh Structured Hierarchical Networking and IPv6
    Author(s)     : S. Bandyopadhyay
    Filename      : draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : Dec. 27, 2012 
    
   This document tries to address an approach for reorganization of
   entire network in a large address space. It describes how a three-
   tier mesh structured hierarchy can be established based on
   fragmenting the entire space into some regions and sub regions inside
   each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to this
   architecture in the context of IPv6. This document also tries to come
   out with an approach how IP switch based network can perform as good
   as ATM network for the processing of real time traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.