Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-xsearch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 14:54:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM 2.0 Extended Search
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Kelly Grizzle
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Dale Olds
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-xsearch-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-12-23

Abstract:
   The SCIM 2.0 Core API defines a simple profile for searching for
   specific resource types using filters and qualifiers in combination
   with the HTTP GET verb.  The Extended Search specification defines
   the following additional features:

   o  Specification of search terms within an HTTP POST verb to avoid
      accidental leakage of confidential information via HTTP GET URLs,

   o  An optional result set representation enabling clients to page
      through results in a state consistent fashion, and

   o  The ability to search across multiple resource types (endpoints)
      and return one or more resource types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-xsearch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-xsearch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/