Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 06:04:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Rate Measurement Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-21

Abstract:
   There is a rate measurement scenario which has wide-spread attention
   of Internet access subscribers and seemingly all industry players,
   including regulators.  This memo presents an access rate-measurement
   problem statement for IP Performance Metrics.  Key test protocol
   aspects require the ability to control packet size on the tested path
   and enable asymmetrical packet size testing in a controller-responder
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/