Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-drake-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:25:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          James Uttaro
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-drake-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-12-11

Abstract:
   This document describes how E-VPN can be used as an NVO solution and
   explores the various tunnel encapsulation options and their impact on
   the E-VPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the following
   encapsulation options are analyzed: MPLS over GRE, VXLAN, and NVGRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-drake-l2vpn-evpn-overlay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-drake-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/