Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-tls-ocsp-lite-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 22:57:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OCSP-lite - Revocation of raw public keys
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-tls-ocsp-lite-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-12-30

Abstract:
   This document provides an online mechanism for checking the
   revocation status of raw public keys.  The mechanism is based on its
   older brother for X.509 certificates, OCSP.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-tls-ocsp-lite

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-tls-ocsp-lite-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/