Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 01:27:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Hierarchical Mobility Management in LISP network
	Author(s)       : Hongke Zhang
                          Zhengxin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
       This draft proposes a Hierarchical Mobility Management (HMM) in
       Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) networks. The Internet is
       divided into a number of mapping domains (MDs). An Agent Tunnel
       Router (ATR) as an agent of each MD manages the Mobile Node's EID-to-
       RLOC mapping. For the movement within the MD, the ATR keeps the EID-
       to-RLOC mapping invariable, so it avoids the mapping update in the
       mapping system and the Tunnel Router (TR) of each correspondent node.
       For the handover between different MDs, to support fast update and
       handover, a united mapping table is proposed in the ATR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-lisp-hmm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-lisp-hmm-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/