Subject: I-D Action: draft-romano-dcon-requirements-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 01:58:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Distributed Conferencing
	Author(s)       : Simon Pietro Romano
                          Alessandro Amirante
                          Tobia Castaldi
                          Lorenzo Miniero
                          Alfonso Buono
	Filename        : draft-romano-dcon-requirements-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This document examines the requirements for Distributed Conferencing
   (DCON).  Separate documents will map the requirements to existing
   protocol primitives, define new protocol extensions, and introduce
   new protocols as needed.  Together, these documents will provide a
   guideline for building interoperable conferencing applications.  The
   current works in SIPPING and XCON working groups marginally address
   the matter, which is nonetheless considered as out-of-scope.  The
   requirements listed in this document are in part based on thoughts
   derived from the cited working groups activities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romano-dcon-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romano-dcon-requirements-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-romano-dcon-requirements-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/