Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-ft-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 05:14:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-ft-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
   This memo proposes an optional fast-track way to get from a working
   group document to IESG review that can be used for cases when working
   group chairs believe that there is running code that implements a
   working group Internet-Draft.  The basic idea is to do all of working
   group last call, IETF last call and area director review during the
   same two week period, to impose a higher barrier for comments that
   might block progress, and to require prompt action by authors in
   processing any changes arising from IETF last call.  The motivation
   is to have the IETF process explicitly consider running code,
   consistent with the IETF's overall philosophy of running code and
   rough consensus.  The intent is to run an RFC 3933 process experiment
   to test out this approach.  [[This draft is proposed by the author
   and not the IESG.]]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-ft

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-ft-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-ft-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/