Subject: I-D Action: draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:37:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure SCTP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Hohendorf
                          Esbold Unurkhaan
                          Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-15.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2012-12-31

Abstract:
   This document explains the reason for the integration of security
   functionality into SCTP, and gives a short description of S-SCTP and
   its services.  S-SCTP is fully compatible with SCTP defined in
   RFC4960, it is designed to integrate cryptographic functions into
   SCTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/