Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:12:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing optimization in DMM
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Lin Li
                          Peilin Hong
                          Peter J. McCann
	Filename        : draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-12-25

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a PMIP-based routing optimization method in
   distributed anchor architecture.  The anchor of the mobile node is
   able to communicate with the anchor of corresponding node directly
   using optimized routing.  In this draft, there are two modes for the
   setup of routing optimization: the direct mode and the relay mode.
   The difference of them lies in that the routing optimization is set
   up directly or under the assistance of a third anchor.  The situation
   that Communication Node(CN) is a fixed terminal or a content server
   is also considered and 3 solutions are provided correspondingly.  The
   method proposed in this draft can reduce the delay and ve signaling
   overhead in the current scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/