Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:38:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SIP signalling for ICE trickling
	Author(s)       : Shitao Li
	Filename        : draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-06

Abstract:
   Trickle ICE is a mechanism that allows ICE agents to send and receive
   candidates incrementally rather than exchanging complete lists.  This
   document gives several solutions for trickle ICE with SIP protocol.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dispatch-ice-trickling-signalling-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/