Subject: I-D Action: draft-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:21:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IRR & Routing Policy Configuration Considerations
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Shane Amante
                          Eric Osterweil
                          Larry J. Blunk
	Filename        : draft-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to catalog past issues influencing
   the efficacy of Internet Routing Registries (IRR) for inter-domain
   routing policy specification and application in the global routing
   system over the past two decades.  Additionally, it provides a
   discussion regarding which of these issues are still problematic in
   practice, and which are simply artifacts that are no longer
   applicable but continue to stifle inter-provider policy-based
   filtering adoption and IRR utility to this day.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/