Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:44:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Attribute for 6rd
	Author(s)       : Dayong Guo
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Remi Despres
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) provides both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity
   services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existence period. The
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 6rd option has been
   defined to configure the 6rd Customer Edge (CE). However, in many
   networks, the configuration information may be stored in
   Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers while user
   configuration is mainly acquired from a Broadband Network Gateway
   (BNG) through the DHCP protocol. This document defines a Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries
   6rd configuration information from the AAA server to BNGs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/