Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 12:35:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          H Anthony Chan
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-12-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses how to best deploy the current IP mobility
   protocols in distributed mobility management (DMM) scenarios and
   analyzes the gaps of such best current practices against the DMM
   requirements.  These best current practices are achieved by
   redistributing the existing MIPv6 and PMIPv6 functions in the DMM
   scenarios.  The analyses is also applied to the real world deployment
   of IP mobility in WiFi network and in cellular network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/