Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:38:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Mechanism to Measure the Routing Metrics along a Point-to-point Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-12-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism that enables an RPL router to
   measure the aggregated values of given routing metrics along an
   existing route towards another RPL router in a low power and lossy
   network, thereby allowing the router to decide if it wants to
   initiate the discovery of a better route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/