Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-rtcweb-sdes-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 22:43:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problems with Security Descriptions in RTCWEB Architecture
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-wing-rtcweb-sdes-problems-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-12-18

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problems of deploying Security
   Descriptions on the RTCWEB architecture.  This document contributes
   to the discussion and analysis of Security Descriptions, and is not
   intended to become an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-rtcweb-sdes-problems

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-rtcweb-sdes-problems-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/