Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:16:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
   for a given realm.  It can be used in conjunction with RADIUS/TLS and
   RADIUS/DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/