Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:36:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Handle Resolution Option for ASAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-12.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the Handle Resolution option for the ASAP
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/