Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:56:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for RSVP-TE in L3VPNs
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Dean Cheng
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-09.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-12-20

Abstract:
   IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) provide connectivity between sites
   across an IP/MPLS backbone. These VPNs can be operated using BGP/MPLS
   and a single provider edge (PE) node may provide access to multiple
   customer sites belonging to different VPNs.

   The VPNs may support a number of customer services including RSVP and
   RSVP-TE traffic. This document describes how to support RSVP-TE
   between customer sites when a single PE supports multiple VPNs and
   labels are not used to identify VPNs between PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumaki-murai-l3vpn-rsvp-te-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/