Subject: I-D Action: draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:57:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Unified IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire CPE
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-19

Abstract:
   Transporting IPv4 packets encapsulated in IPv6 is a common solution
   to the problem of IPv4 service continuity over IPv6-only provider
   networks.  A number of differing functional approaches have been
   developed for this, each having their own specific characteristics.
   As these approaches share a similar functional architecture and use
   the same data plane mechanisms, this memo describes a specification
   whereby a single CPE can interwork with all of the standardized and
   proposed approaches to providing encapsulated IPv4 in IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/