Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:44:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Renumbering IPv6 Hosts with Static Addresses in Enterprise Networks
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-12-23

Abstract:
   This document analyses the problems of updating the IPv6 addresses of
   hosts in enterprise networks that for operational reasons require
   static addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-static-problem-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/