Subject: I-D Action: draft-idr-e164e214-mpbgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 01:32:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E164/214 MPBGP announcement
	Author(s)       : Shu Ge
	Filename        : draft-idr-e164e214-mpbgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-12-28

Abstract:
   Recently, transferring the signaling of mobile network over IP
   attracts lots of attention from people.  Telephone number based on
   E.164 or E.214 or SP is the traditional routing address for mobile
   network, but actually, E.164, E.214 and SP is not supported by MP-BGP
   protocol.

   This document presents a new way to support for routing the phone
   number based on E.164, E.214 or SP though MP-BGP, by extending the
   MP-BGP for the Phone Number Routing.  It can bring optimizing for the
   network architecture and improving efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-idr-e164e214-mpbgp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-idr-e164e214-mpbgp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/