Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:49:15 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
    Author(s)     : D. Eastlake
    Filename      : draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris
    Pages         : 34 
    Date          : Dec. 10, 2012 
    
   This document expands and updates the list of URIs intended for use
   with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption, Canonicalization, and Key
   Management specified in RFC 4051. These URIs identify algorithms and
   types of information. This document obsoletes RFC 4051.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.