Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:58:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Raymond Zhang
                          Masahiro DAIKOKU
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-12-16

Abstract:
   This document provides applicability, use case studies and network
   design considerations for the Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP). The use cases include Metro Ethernet access and
   aggregation transport, Mobile backhaul, and packet optical transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/