Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 19:17:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cloud SDO Activities Survey and Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-04.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2012-12-26

Abstract:
   The objective of this draft is to present a snapshot of industry
   standards activities related to cloud computing, networking and
   services including relevant features and functions.  This document is
   a survey of current activities of cloud standards development
   organizations (SDOs).  At the end of this survey a section on gap
   analysis is also presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/