Subject: I-D Action: draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 05:45:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for Hub and Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-01-11

Abstract:
   In Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   environment, the RSVP-TE based Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) LSP allows
   traffic to transmit from root to leaf node, but there is no co-routed
   reverse path for traffic from leaf to root node.  This draft
   introduces a Hub and Spoke Multipoint (HSMP) LSP, which allows
   traffic from both the root to the leaves through a P2MP LSP and also
   the leaves to the root along a co-routed reverse path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/