Subject: I-D Action: draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:03:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard KIND:device
	Author(s)       : Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joe Clarke
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a value of "device" for the vCard KIND property
   so that the vCard format can be used to represent computing devices
   such as appliances, computers, or network elements (e.g., a server,
   router, switch, printer, sensor, or phone).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salgueiro-vcarddav-kind-device-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/