Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-xml-patch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 02:05:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-wilde-xml-patch-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   The XML Patch media type "application/xml-patch" defines an XML
   document structure for expressing a sequence of patch operations that
   are applied to an XML document.  The XML Patch document format's
   foundations are defined in RFC 5261, this specification defines a
   document format and a media type registration, so that XML Patch
   documents can be labeled with a media type, for example in HTTP
   conversations.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [8].

   Online access to all versions and files is available at github [9].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-xml-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/