Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-additional-link-relations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:41:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Link Relation Types
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-additional-link-relations-07.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a number of additional Link Relation Types
   that can used for a range of purposes in a variety of applications
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-additional-link-relations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-additional-link-relations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-additional-link-relations-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/