Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:16:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practices for scaling ARP and ND for large data centers
	Author(s)       : Huawei Technologies
                          Warren Kumari
                          Igor Gashinsky
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
       This draft documents some operational practices that allow
       ARP/ND to scale in data center environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/