Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-plasma-redact-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:39:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PLASMA and Redacted Documents
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-plasma-redact-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   Redacted documents are designed to have a single document which
   allows different individuals to view different portions of the
   document basd on the attributes of the individual.  In this document,
   a protocol extension to the basic PLASMA protocol is described that
   allows for multiple keys, each with a different policy, to be used in
   a single electronic document for enforcement of redaction levels.
   This document is agnostic relative to the actual format of the
   redacted document, the only requirement being that the redacted
   document be able to carry the PLASMA defined lock box.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-plasma-redact

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-plasma-redact-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/