Subject: I-D Action: draft-stein-cloud-access-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 08:18:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Accessing Cloud Services
	Author(s)       : Yaakov (Jonathan) Stein
                          Yuri Gittik
                          Daniel Kofman
                          Konstantinos Katsaros
                          Monique Morrow
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-stein-cloud-access-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-01-08

Abstract:
   Cloud services are revolutionizing the way computational resources
   are provided, but at the expense of requiring an even more
   revolutionary overhaul of the networking infrastructure needed to
   deliver them.  Much recent work has focused on intra- and inter-
   datacenter connectivity requirements and architectures, while the
   "access segment" connecting the cloud services user to the datacenter
   still needs to be addressed.  In this draft we consider tighter
   integration between the network and the datacenter, in order to
   improve end-to-end Quality of Experience, while minimizing both
   networking and computational resource costs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stein-cloud-access

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stein-cloud-access-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stein-cloud-access-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/