Subject: I-D Action: draft-v6ops-vyncke-balanced-ipv6-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:15:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Balanced Security for IPv6 CPE
	Author(s)       : Martin Gysi
                          Guillaume Leclanche
                          Eric Vyncke
                          Ragnar Anfinsen
	Filename        : draft-v6ops-vyncke-balanced-ipv6-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how an IPv6 residential Customer Premise
   Equipment (CPE) can have a balanced security policy that allows for a
   mostly end-to-end connectivity while keeping the major threats
   outside of the home.  It is based on an actual IPv6 deployment by
   Swisscom and proposes to allow all packets inbound/outbound EXCEPT
   for some layer-4 ports where attacks and vulnerabilities (such as
   weak passwords) are well-known.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-v6ops-vyncke-balanced-ipv6-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-v6ops-vyncke-balanced-ipv6-security-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/