Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:56:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Parameter Value Encoding in iCalendar and vCard
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-10

Abstract:
   This specification updates the data formats for iCalendar (RFC 5545)
   and vCard (RFC 6350) to allow parameter values to include certain
   characters forbidden by the existing specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-ical-vcard-parameter-encoding-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/