Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-motivation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 17:31:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Motivation for developing Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T)
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-motivation-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-06

Abstract:
   This document describe a motivation for developing IPv4 over IPv6
   encapsulation / decapsulation solution from standing position of
   Stateless Autimatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation
   Technology (SA46T) and SA46T with address sharing (SA46T-AS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-motivation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-motivation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-motivation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/