Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP message for Receiver Estimated Maximum Bitrate
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes an RTCP message for use in experimentally-
   deployed congestion control algorithms for RTP-based media flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/