Subject: I-D Action: draft-madhukar-ospf-agr-asymmetric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:25:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asymmetric OSPF Hold Timer
	Author(s)       : Madhukar Anand
                          Hasmit Grover
                          Abhay Roy
	Filename        : draft-madhukar-ospf-agr-asymmetric-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   Current OSPF standard requires that the HELLO/Dead interval be
   symmetric on either side of the link in order to maintain adjacency.
   There are many scenarios in which this may not be desirable. This
   memo describes a technique to allow OSPF adjacency to be maintained
   with asymmetric values of the OSPF Dead interval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madhukar-ospf-agr-asymmetric

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madhukar-ospf-agr-asymmetric-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/