Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:50:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A registry for commonly used metrics. Independent registries
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   This document creates a registry for commonly used metrics, defines
   the rules for assignments in the new registry and performs initial
   allocations.  This document proposes one particular registry
   structure with independent registries for each of the fields
   involved.  A companion document draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry
   explores an alternative structure with a single registry with
   multiple sub-registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/