Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryan-ftp-range-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:46:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : File Transfer Protocol RANG Command for Octet Ranges
	Author(s)       : Anthony Bryan
                          Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
                          Daniel Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-bryan-ftp-range-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-01-19

Abstract:
   The File Transfer Protocol offers the REST command to designate a
   starting point for a transfer, but does not currently offer any
   method to specify an end point.  This document specifies a new FTP
   RANG command to be used by clients to designate a start and end point
   to permit restarts and repairs of interrupted data transfers in
   STREAM mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryan-ftp-range

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-ftp-range-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryan-ftp-range-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/