Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:00:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a 3GPP Mobile Interface to a LAN
	Author(s)       : Cameron Byrne
                          Dan Drown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes three methods for extending an IPv6 /64
   prefix from a User Equipment 3GPP radio interface to a LAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/