Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:44:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) as a Prooftype for XMPP Domain Name Associations
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a prooftype that uses DNS-based Authentication
   of Named Entities (DANE) for associating a domain name with an XML
   stream in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  It
   also defines a method that uses DNS Security (DNSSEC) for securely
   delegating a source domain to a derived domain in XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-xmpp-dnssec-prooftype-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/