Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:53:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB
	Author(s)       : Juniper Networks
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects common to both VPLS and
   VPN Multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/