Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 02:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Guidance for Internet Content and Application Service Providers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-01-11

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance and suggestions for Internet Content
   Providers and Application Service Providers who wish to offer their
   service to both IPv6 and IPv4 customers.  Many of the points will
   also apply to hosting providers, or to any enterprise network
   preparing for IPv6 users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/