Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:14:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2013-01-03

Abstract:
   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including basic configuration information,
   LISP status, and operational statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-mib-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/