Subject: I-D Action: draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 09:28:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPSEC Design Choices and Summary of Supporting Discussions
	Author(s)       : Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-03.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-01-06

Abstract:
   This document has been written to capture the design rationale for
   the individual draft-00 version of BGPSEC protocol specification
   (I-D.lepinski-bgpsec-protocol-00).  It lists the decisions that were
   made in favor of or against each design choice, and presents brief
   summaries of the arguments that aided the decision process.  A
   similar document can be published in the future as the BGPSEC design
   discussions make further progress and additional design
   considerations are discussed and finalized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sriram-bgpsec-design-choices-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/