Subject: I-D Action: draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:41:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certificate Transparency
	Author(s)       : Ben Laurie
                          Adam Langley
                          Emilia Kasper
	Filename        : draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-07.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental protocol for publicly logging
   the existence of TLS certificates as they are issued or observed, in
   a manner that allows anyone to audit certificate authority activity
   and notice the issuance of suspect certificates, as well as to audit
   the certificate logs themselves.  The intent is that eventually
   clients would refuse to honor certificates which do not appear in a
   log, effectively forcing CAs to add all issued certificates to the
   logs.

   Logs are network services which implement the protocol operations for
   submissions and queries that are defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-laurie-pki-sunlight

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-laurie-pki-sunlight-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/