Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-epp-launchphase-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:58:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : Wil Tan
                          Gavin Brown
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-tan-epp-launchphase-05.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2013-01-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain names
   during the launch phase of a domain name registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tan-epp-launchphase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-epp-launchphase-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tan-epp-launchphase-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/