Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:05:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Brainpool Elliptic Curves for the IKE Group Description Registry
	Author(s)       : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   This memo allocates code points for four new elliptic curve domain
   parameter sets over finite prime fields into a registry that was
   established by The Internet Key Exchange (IKE) but is used by other
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-brainpool-ike-groups-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/