Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tpmuri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:09:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The TPMKEY URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Carolin Latze
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tpmuri-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a TPMKEY Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) Scheme
   for identifying cryptographic keys stored in TPM chips and accessed
   using the TCG Software Stack (TSS).  The URI is based on how TPM keys
   are identified in the TSS specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tpmuri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tpmuri-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tpmuri-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/