Subject: I-D Action: draft-cal-resource-vcard-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:40:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard representation of resources
	Author(s)       : Ciny Joy
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-cal-resource-vcard-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
   This specification describes the vCard representation of resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cal-resource-vcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-vcard-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cal-resource-vcard-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/