Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-cn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 11:35:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Support of IEEE 802.1 Congestion Notification
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Manoj Wadekar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-cn-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-01-04

Abstract:
   This document briefly explains the IEEE 802.1 Congestion Notification
   standard and specifies the support of this standard in TRILL switches
   (devices that implement the IETF TRILL protocol standard). It updates
   RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-cn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-cn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/