Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-te-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:53:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Traffic Engineering Use-Cases
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Parantap Lahiri
                          Michael Kowal
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-te-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how LISP reencapsulating tunnels can be used
   for Traffic Engineering purposes.  The mechanisms described in this
   document require no LISP protocol changes but do introduce a new
   locator (RLOC) encoding.  The Traffic Engineering features provided
   by these LISP mechanisms can span intra-domain, inter-domain, or
   combination of both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-te-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-te-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/