Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urn-example-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:00:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Examples
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-urn-example-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   identifier enabling generation of URNs that are appropriate for use
   in documentation, private testing, and the like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urn-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-urn-example-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-urn-example-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/