Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-rfc2050-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 00:51:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reclassifying Internet Registry Allocation Guidelines to Historic
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-rfc2050-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-01-12

Abstract:
RFC 2050 describes the registry system for the distribution of globally
unique Internet address space and registry operations.  It also
discusses about policy issues which are outside the scope of the IETF.
This document reclassifies RFC 2050 as Historic.  It also reclassifies
RFC 1366 and RFC 1466 as Historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-rfc2050-historic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-rfc2050-historic-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/