Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:21:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICN Baseline Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Daniel Corujo
                          Gennaro Boggia
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   This document presents scenarios for information-centric networking
   (ICN) which can be used to establish a common understanding about
   potential experimental setups where different approaches can be
   tested and compared against each other.  All scenarios included in
   this document are based on published literature.  That is, they have
   all been considered in one or more performance evaluation studies,
   which are already available to the community.  The scenarios selected
   aim to exercise a variety of aspects that an ICN solution can
   address.  They include a) general aspects, such as, network
   efficiency, mobility support, multicast and caching performance,
   real-time communication efficacy, disruption and delay tolerance; and
   b) ICN-specific aspects, such as, information security and trust,
   persistence, availability, provenance, and location independence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pentikousis-icn-scenarios-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/