Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 01:02:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how Port Control Protocol is useful to reduce
   NAT and firewall keepalive messages for a variety of applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-pcp-optimize-keepalives-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/