Subject: I-D Action: draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:07:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Formally Deprecating Some ICMPv4 Message Types
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   A number of ICMPv4 message types have become obsolete in practice,
   but have never been formally deprecated.  This document deprecates
   such ICMPv4 message types, thus cleaning up the corresponding IANA
   registry.  Additionally, it updates RFC792 and RFC950, obsoletes
   RFC1788, and requests the RFC Editor to change the status of RFC1788
   to "Historic".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gp-obsolete-icmp-types-iana-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/