Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-ft-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 12:03:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrell-ft-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-01-06

Abstract:
   This memo describes an optional, fast-track way to progress a working
   group document to IESG review.  It is provided as a process
   experiment as defined in RFC 3933 for use when working group chairs
   believe that there is running code that implements a working group
   Internet-Draft.  The motivation is to have the IETF process
   explicitly consider running code, consistent with the IETF's overall
   philosophy of running code and rough consensus.

   In this process all of working group last call, IETF last call, and
   Area Director review are carried out in the same two week period.
   Only comments that meet IESG Discuss criteria need to be addressed
   during this stage, and authors are required to make any changes
   within two weeks.

   This experiment will run for one year.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-ft

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-ft-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-ft-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/