Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:04:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Observations on the experience and nature of Large Interim Meetings
	Author(s)       : Joel Jaeggli
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   Planning, particpipation and conclusions from the experience of
   participating in the IETF LIM activity on september 29th 2012.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaeggli-interim-observations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/