Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:43:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Patch
	Author(s)       : Paul C. Bryan
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-10.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-01-19

Abstract:
   JSON Patch defines a JSON document structure for expressing a
   sequence of operations to apply to a JavaScript Object Notation
   (JSON) document, suitable for use with the HTTP PATCH method.  The
   "application/json-patch" media type is used to identify such patch
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/