Subject: I-D Action: draft-zyp-json-schema-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:06:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Schema: core definitions and terminology
	Author(s)       : Francis Galiegue
                          Kris Zyp
                          Gary Court
	Filename        : draft-zyp-json-schema-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   JSON Schema defines the media type "application/schema+json", a JSON
   based format for defining the structure of JSON data.  JSON Schema
   provides a contract for what JSON data is required for a given
   application and how to interact with it.  JSON Schema is intended to
   define validation, documentation, hyperlink navigation, and
   interaction control of JSON data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zyp-json-schema

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zyp-json-schema-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zyp-json-schema-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/