Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtcweb-jsep-xmpp-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:01:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWeb JSEP XMPP/Jingle Mapping
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-rtcweb-jsep-xmpp-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes mapping message representations between RTCWeb
   Javascript Session Establishment Protocol(JSEP) scheme and XMPP/
   Jingle [XEP-0166] messaging scheme.  Such a signaling mapping is
   intended to enable Javascript to use XMPP/Jingle to establish a
   session between two RTCWeb enabled browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtcweb-jsep-xmpp-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtcweb-jsep-xmpp-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtcweb-jsep-xmpp-mapping-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/