Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 01:31:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for the evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks Control
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Khuzema Pithewan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   ITU-T Recommendation G.709 [G709-2012] has introduced new Optical
   channel Data Unit (ODU) containers (ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex)
   and enhanced Optical Transport Networking (OTN) flexibility.

   This document updates RFC4328 to provide the extensions to the
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) signaling to
   control the evolving OTN addressing ODUk multiplexing and new
   features including ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/