Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:52:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations on filtering of IPv4 packets containing IPv4 options
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          RJ Atkinson
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-01-26

Abstract:
   This document document provides advice on the filtering of IPv4
   packets based on the IPv4 options they contain.  Additionally, it
   discusses the operational and interoperability implications of
   dropping packets based on the IP options they contain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-ip-options-filtering-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/