Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 17:29:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling with IPv4 Address Sharing
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-01-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Tunneling
   with IPv4 Address Sharing (SA46T-AS) base specification.  SA46T-AS is
   basically the same technology with SA46T, however that have IPv4
   address sharing capability.  SA46T-SA is gateway technology, not
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/