Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:32:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking
	Author(s)       : Dinesh Mohan
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
     This document specifies the mapping of defect states between
     Ethernet Attachment Circuits (ACs) and associated Ethernet
     Pseudowires (PWs) connected in accordance to the PWE3 architecture
     to realize an end-to-end emulated Ethernet service. It standardizes
     the behavior of Provider Edges (PEs) with respect to Ethernet PW
     and AC defects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/