Subject: I-D Action: draft-sibold-autokey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:23:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Time Protocol: autokey Version 2 Specification
	Author(s)       : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
	Filename        : draft-sibold-autokey-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a security protocol that enables
   authenticated time synchronization using Network Time Protocol (NTP).
   Autokey Version 2 obsoletes NTP autokey protocol RFC 5906 [RFC5906]
   which suffers from various security vulnerabilities.  Its design
   considers the special requirements that are related to the task of
   precise timekeeping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sibold-autokey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sibold-autokey-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sibold-autokey-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/