Subject: I-D Action: draft-stroeder-namedobject-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 12:07:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Structural Object Classes for Named Objects
	Author(s)       : Michael Stroeder
	Filename        : draft-stroeder-namedobject-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines structural object classes that can be used when
   no other structural object class seems suitable.  Especially the
   object classes will give the possibility to associate a common name
   and a free-form description with the object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-namedobject

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-namedobject-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stroeder-namedobject-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/