Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-vpoll-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:39:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPOLL: Consensus Scheduling Component for iCalendar
	Author(s)       : Eric York
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-york-vpoll-00.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2013-01-22

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new iCalendar component which allows
   for consensus scheduling, that is voting on a number of alternative
   meeting or task alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-vpoll

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-vpoll-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/