Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-lmap-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 16:23:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Reference Path and Measurement Points for LMAP
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Phil Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-lmap-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a reference path for Large-scale Measurement of
   Broadband Access Performance (LMAP) and measurement points for
   commonly used performance metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-lmap-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-lmap-path-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/