Subject: I-D Action: draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:18:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP LIST Special-Use Attribute: \Important
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
                          Eric Iceman
	Filename        : draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   RFC 6154 created an IMAP Special-Use LIST extension and defined an
   initial set of attributes.  This document defines a new attribute,
   "\Important", and establishes a new IANA registry for IMAP Special-
   Use LIST extension folder attributes, updating RFC 6154.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/