Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 09:16:31 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Traffic Management Benchmarking
    Author(s)     : B. Constantine, et al
    Filename      : draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management
    Pages         : 21 
    Date          : Jan. 8, 2013 

   This framework describes a practical methodology for benchmarking the 
   traffic management capabilities of networking devices (i.e. policing,
   shaping, etc.). The goal is to provide a repeatable test method that
   objectively compares performance of the device&#39;s traffic management
   capabilities and to specify the means to benchmark traffic management
   with representative application traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.