Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-simple-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:44:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP for Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SIMPLE made Simple: An Overview of the IETF Specifications for Instant Messaging and Presence using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-simple-simple-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-01-28

Abstract:
   The IETF has produced many specifications related to Presence and
   Instant Messaging with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
   Collectively, these specifications are known as SIMPLE - SIP for
   Instant Messaging and Presence Leveraging Extensions.  This document
   serves as a guide to the SIMPLE suite of specifications.  It breaks
   them up into categories and explains what each is for and how they
   relate to each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-simple-simple

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-simple-simple-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-simple-simple-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/