Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-special-purpose-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:31:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Special-Purpose IP Address Registries
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
                          Leo Vegoda
                          Ronald P Bonica
                          Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-bonica-special-purpose-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   This memo reiterates the assignment of an IPv4 address block
   (192.0.0.0/24) to IANA.  It also instructs IANA to restructure its
   IPv4 and IPv6 Special-Purpose Address Registries.  Upon
   restructuring, the aforementioned registries will record all special-
   purpose address blocks, maintaining a common set of information
   regarding each address block.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 4773, RFC 5156, RFC 5735 and RFC 5736.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-special-purpose

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-special-purpose-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-special-purpose-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/