Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 08:50:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A registry for commonly used metrics
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   This document creates a registry for commonly used metrics, defines
   the rules for assignments in the new registry and performs initial
   allocations.  This document proposes one particular registry
   structure with a single registry with multiple sub-registries.  A
   companion document draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent
   explores an alternative structure with independent registries for
   each of the fields involved. .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/