Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:36:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2.0
	Author(s)       : Mike Belshe
                          Roberto Peon
                          Martin Thomson
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an optimised expression of the semantics of
   the HTTP protocol.  The HTTP/2.0 encapsulation enables more efficient
   transfer of resources over HTTP by providing compressed headers,
   simultaneous requests, and unsolicited push of resources from server
   to client.

   This document is an alternative to, but does not obsolete
   RFC{http-p1}.  The HTTP protocol semantics described in RFC{http-
   p2..p7} are unmodified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/