Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 01:25:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCMTF)
	Author(s)       : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Fernando Pascual Blanco
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to improve the bandwidth utilization
   of network paths that carry multiple streams in parallel sharing a
   common path.  The method combines standard protocols that provide
   compression, multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path for the
   purpose of reducing the bandwidth used when multiple streams are
   carried over that path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/