Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrin-tls-tack-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 12:01:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Assertions for Certificate Keys
	Author(s)       : Moxie Marlinspike
	Filename        : draft-perrin-tls-tack-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a TLS Extension that enables a TLS server to
   support "pinning" to a self-chosen signing key.  A client contacting
   a pinned host will require the server to present a signature from the
   signing key over the TLS server's public key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrin-tls-tack

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrin-tls-tack-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrin-tls-tack-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/