Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 23:49:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BiDirectional or Server-Initiated HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebSocket Per-message Compression
	Author(s)       : Takeshi Yoshino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-01-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for creating WebSocket extensions
   that add compression functionality to the WebSocket Protocol.
   Extensions based on this framework compress the payload of non-
   control WebSocket messages using a specified compression algorithm.
   One reserved bit RSV1 in the WebSocket frame header is allocated to
   control application of compression for each message.  This document
   also specifies one specific compression extension using DEFLATE.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/