Subject: I-D Action: draft-munozcalle-pwe3-multiplexing-isdn-interfaces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 05:16:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Efficient Multiplexing of ISDN User-Network Interfaces over TDM Pseudo-wires
	Author(s)       : Javier Munoz-Calle
                          Juan M. Vozmediano
	Filename        : draft-munozcalle-pwe3-multiplexing-isdn-interfaces-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to efficiently multiplex a number
   of ISDN interfaces over a single TDMPW. This mechanism would allow a
   single Access Gateway to remotely terminate a high number of distant
   local loops.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munozcalle-pwe3-multiplexing-isdn-interfaces

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munozcalle-pwe3-multiplexing-isdn-interfaces-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/