Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:33:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios, Considerations and Methods
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   This document analyzes events that cause renumbering and describes
   the current renumbering methods. These are described in three
   categories: those applicable during network design, those applicable
   during preparation for renumbering, and those applicable during the
   renumbering operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/