Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-nai-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 05:41:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Network Access Identifier
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-nai-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-01-08

Abstract:
   In order to provide inter-domain authentication services, it is
   necessary to have a standardized method that domains can use to
   identify each others users.  This document defines the syntax for the
   Network Access Identifier (NAI), the user identity submitted by the
   client prior to accessing network resources. This document is a
   revised version of RFC 4282 [RFC4282], which addresses issues with
   international character sets, as well as a number of other
   corrections to the previous document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-nai

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-nai-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/