Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-terminology-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:47:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology in Low power And Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-terminology-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   The documents defines a terminology for discussing routing
   requirements and solutions for networks referred to as Low power and
   Lossy Networks (LLN).  A LLN is typically composed of many embedded
   devices with limited power, memory, and processing resources
   interconnected by a variety of links.  There is a wide scope of
   application areas for LLNs, including industrial monitoring, building
   automation (e.g.  Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, lighting,
   access control, fire), connected home, healthcare, environmental
   monitoring, urban sensor networks, energy management, assets
   tracking, refrigeration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-terminology-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-terminology-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/