Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:17:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Models for adaptive-streaming-aware CDN Interconnection
	Author(s)       : Ray van Brandenburg
                          Oskar van Deventer
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-04.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-01-10

Abstract:
   This documents presents thoughts on the potential impact of
   supporting HTTP Adaptive Streaming technologies in CDN
   Interconnection (CDNI) scenarios.  The intent is to present the
   authors' analysis of the CDNI-HAS problem space and discuss different
   options put forward both by the authors (and by others during
   informal discussions) on how to deal with HAS in the context of CDNI.
   THis document has been used as input information during the WG
   process for making its decision regarding support for HAS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brandenburg-cdni-has-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/