Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 09:56:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS Reverse Metric TLV for Network Maintenance Events
	Author(s)       : Naiming Shen
                          Tony Li
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an improved IS-IS neighbor management scheme
   which can be used to enhance network performance by allowing
   operators to quickly and accurately shift traffic away from a point-
   to-point or multi-access LAN interface by allowing one IS-IS router
   to signal to a second, adjacent IS-IS neighbor to adjust its IS-IS
   metric that should be used to temporarily reach the first IS-IS
   router during network maintenance events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/