Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:07:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Network Element Deployment Considerations
	Author(s)       : Lorand Jakab
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Florin Coras
                          Jordi Domingo-Pascual
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses the different scenarios for the deployment of
   the new network elements introduced by the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-deployment-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/