Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 03:26:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Scalable Adaptive Multicast Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
	Author(s)       : John Buford
                          Mario Kolberg
	Filename        : draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
   We define a RELOAD Usage for Application Layer Multicast as well as a
   mapping to the RELOAD experimental message type to support ALM.  The
   ALM Usage is intended to support a variety of ALM control algorithms
   in an overlay-independent way.  Two example algorithms are defined,
   based on Scribe and P2PCast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/