Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfced-rfcxx99-retired-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:15:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Retiring the RFC Summary Documents
	Author(s)       : Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-rfced-rfcxx99-retired-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   Beginning in December 1991, a "Request for Comments Summary" was
   published every 100 RFCs.  RFC numbers ending with 99 were reserved
   for these summary documents.  This document retires the publication
   of the RFC summary documents.  Moving forward, RFC numbers ending in
   99 will be assigned to RFCs-to-be.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfced-rfcxx99-retired

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfced-rfcxx99-retired-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/