Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-search-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:57:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol Search Processing
	Author(s)       : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-search-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes path segments and query parameters needed to
   construct HTTP URLs that may be used to search for and retrieve
   registration information from registries (including both Regional
   Internet Registries (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs)) using
   "RESTful" web access patterns.  It also describes a method of
   encoding responses using Javascript Object Notation (JSON).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-search

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollenbeck-weirds-rdap-search-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/