Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-interop-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 05:08:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interoperability Report for Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES)
	Author(s)       : Weiming Wang
                          Kentaro Ogawa
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Ming Gao
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interop-05.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-01-03

Abstract:
   This document captures test results from the second Forwarding and
   control Element Separation (ForCES) interoperability test which took
   place on February 24-25, 2011 in the Internet Technology Lab (ITL) of
   Zhejiang Gongshang University, China.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interop-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-interop-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/