Subject: I-D Action: draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:39:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Detecting Duplicate Deliveries
	Author(s)       : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a new test command "duplicate" for the "Sieve"
   email filtering language.  It can be used to test whether a
   particular string value is a duplicate, i.e. whether it was seen
   before by the delivery agent that is executing the Sieve script.  The
   main application for this new test is detecting duplicate message
   deliveries commonly caused by mailing list subscriptions or
   redirected mail addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/