Subject: I-D Action: draft-fge-json-schema-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:05:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Schema: interactive and non interactive validation
	Author(s)       : Kris Zyp
                          Gary Court
	Filename        : draft-fge-json-schema-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   JSON Schema (application/schema+json) has several purposes, one of
   which is instance validation.  The validation process may be
   interactive or non interactive.  For instance, applications may use
   JSON Schema to build a user interface enabling interactive content
   generation in addition to user input checking, or validate data
   retrieved from various sources.  This specification describes schema
   keywords dedicated to validation purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fge-json-schema-validation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fge-json-schema-validation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/