Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 00:11:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Available Routing Constructs
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Srinivasan Ramasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-21

Abstract:
   This draft compares the capabilities offered by the Available Routing
   Construct (ARC) and the Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT) techniques in
   order to support applicability statements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/