Subject: I-D Action: draft-orr-dhcp-dns-sd-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 07:07:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Service Discovery options in DHCP
	Author(s)       : Stephen Orr
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-orr-dhcp-dns-sd-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-01-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options to deliver Service
   Discovery Domains required for DNS based service registration and
   discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-orr-dhcp-dns-sd-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-orr-dhcp-dns-sd-options-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/