Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 06:52:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using LDP Multipoint Extensions on Targeted LDP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Eric C. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-01-28

Abstract:
   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be used to set up
   Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) Label
   Switched Paths.  The existing specification for this functionality
   assumes that a pair of LDP neighbors are directly connected.
   However, the LDP base specification allows for the case where a pair
   of LDP neighbors are not directly connected; the LDP session between
   such a pair of neighbors is known as a "Targeted LDP" session.  This
   document provides the specification for using the LDP P2MP/MP2MP
   extensions over a Targeted LDP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/