Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:24:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Kerberos Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An information model for Kerberos version 5
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-16.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/