Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 00:23:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2013-01-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects of Tunnels, Identifiers,
   Label Switch Router and Textual conventions for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/