Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:42:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A method for Generating Stable Privacy-Enhanced Addresses with IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC)
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for generating IPv6 Interface
   Identifiers to be used with IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration
   (SLAAC), such that addresses configured using this method are stable
   within each subnet, but the Interface Identifier changes when hosts
   move from one network to another.  The aforementioned method is meant
   to be an alternative to generating Interface Identifiers based on
   IEEE identifiers, such that the benefits of stable addresses can be
   achieved without sacrificing the privacy of users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/