Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 21:26:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to Recommended Codecs for the AVP RTP Profile
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-01-20

Abstract:
   [RFC3551] defines the AVP RTP profile, which is the basis for many
   other profiles, such as SAVP [RFC3711], AVPF [RFC4585], and SAVPF
   [RFC5124].  This document updates [RFC3551] (and by extension, the
   profiles that build upon it) to reflect changes in audio codec usage
   since the document was originally published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/