Subject: I-D Action: draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:43:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Hashed Attribute values for 'userPassword'
	Author(s)       : Michael Stroeder
	Filename        : draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the widely used syntax for storing hashed
   passwords in LDAP attribute 'userPassword' and extends its use for
   SHA-2 hash algorithms.  Furthermore it points out some of the
   deficiencies of that approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/