Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrosenau-email-ipv4-to-6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 05:29:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Email transfer in the IPv6 introduction phase
	Author(s)       : Martin D. J. Rosenau
	Filename        : draft-mrosenau-email-ipv4-to-6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   During the introduction phase of IPv6 (as of Jan 2013) many existing
   mail servers are not able to do IPv6 communication, yet.  However new
   networks will be assigned IPv6 addresses only so new mail servers
   will not be able to do IPv4 communication.

   This document proposes the installation of special servers that are
   able to route mail between IPv4-only and IPv6-only mail servers to
   solve this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mrosenau-email-ipv4-to-6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mrosenau-email-ipv4-to-6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/