Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-pfc-ets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:20:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Support of IEEE 802.1 Priority-based Flow Control and Enhanced Transmission Selection
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Manoj Wadekar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-pfc-ets-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-01-03

Abstract:
   This document briefly explains the IEEE 802.1 Priority-based Flow
   Control and Enhanced Transmission standards and discusses the support
   of these standards in TRILL switches (devices that implement the IETF
   TRILL protocol standard).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-pfc-ets

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-pfc-ets-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/