Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-websec-session-continue-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 19:08:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transport Protocol (HTTP) Session Continuation Protocol
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-websec-session-continue-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-01-01

Abstract:
   One of the most often talked about problems in web security is
   "cookies".  Web cookies are a method of associating requests with
   "sessions" that may have been authenticated somehow.  Cookies are a
   form of bearer token that leave much to be desired.  This document
   proposes a session "continuation" protocol for HyperText Transport
   Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-websec-session-continue-proto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-websec-session-continue-proto-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/