Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 01:56:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coupled congestion control for RTP media
	Author(s)       : Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-01-19

Abstract:
   When multiple congestion controlled RTP sessions traverse the same
   network bottleneck, it can be beneficial to combine their controls
   such that the total on-the-wire behavior is improved.  This document
   describes such a method for flows that have the same sender, in a way
   that is as flexible and simple as possible while minimizing the
   amount of changes needed to existing RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/