Subject: I-D Action: draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 17:28:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol (iSchedule)
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
                          Bernard Desruisseaux
	Filename        : draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-03.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the Internet Calendar Scheduling Protocol
   (iSchedule), which is a binding from the iCalendar Transport-
   independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP) to the Hypertext
   Transfer Protocol (HTTP) to enable interoperability between
   calendaring and scheduling systems over the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-desruisseaux-ischedule

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-desruisseaux-ischedule-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/