Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Types in the Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service Protocol (RADIUS)
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
   RADIUS specifications have used data types for two decades, without
   defining them as managed concepts.  This document names the data
   types defined in [RFC6158], and used since at least [RFC2865].  It
   provides an IANA registry for the data types, and updates the RADIUS
   Attribute Type registry to include a "data type" field for each
   attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-datatypes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/