Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-avtext-flow-control-to-zero-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:56:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pausing an RTP Media Stream
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-even-avtext-flow-control-to-zero-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-01-24

Abstract:
   In Real-time multimedia applications using multiple media streams in
   point to point and multipoint calls can benefit from options that
   will enable them to pause and resume media streams as well as to
   indicate a mute state.  This document describes the difference
   between pause and mute and describes how to provide this required
   functionality.  This document updates RFC5104.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-avtext-flow-control-to-zero

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-avtext-flow-control-to-zero-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/