Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:51:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Control-Plane Multicast Signaling
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an alternate method to signal multicast tree
   building among xTRs in multicast capable LISP sites.  This approach
   avoids the need to run a multicast routing protocol on the LISP
   overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/