Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryan-metalink-client-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:55:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metalink/XML Clients, Publishers, and Caches
	Author(s)       : Anthony Bryan
                          Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
                          Neil McNab
	Filename        : draft-bryan-metalink-client-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-01-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies behavior for Metalink/XML clients,
   publishers, and proxy caches.  Metalink XML files contain multiple
   download locations (mirrors and Peer-to-Peer), cryptographic hashes,
   digital signatures, and other information.  Metalink clients can use
   this information to make file transfers more robust and reliable.
   Normative requirements for Metalink/XML clients, publishers, and
   proxy caches are described here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryan-metalink-client

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-metalink-client-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryan-metalink-client-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/