Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:04:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Liem Nguyen
                          Alex Zinin
                          Russ White
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-01-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a backward-compatible technique that may be
   used by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
   unavailability to forward transit traffic or to lower the preference
   level for the paths through such a router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/