Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 04:41:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Thesaurus for the Terminology used in Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) drafts/RFCs and ITU-T's Transport Network Recommendations.
	Author(s)       : Huub van Helvoort
                          Loa Andersson
                          Nurit Sprecher
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   MPLS-TP is based on a profile of the MPLS and PW procedures as
   specified in the MPLS-TE and (MS-)PW architectures developed by the
   IETF.  The ITU-T has specified a Transport Network architecture.

   This document provides a thesaurus for the interpretation of MPLS-TP
   terminology within the context of the ITU-T Transport Network
   recommendations.

   It is important to note that MPLS-TP is applicable in a wider set of
   contexts than just Transport Networks.  The definitions presented in
   this document do not provide exclusive nor complete interpretations
   of MPLS-TP concepts.  This document simply allows the MPLS-TP terms
   to be applied within the Transport Network context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-rosetta-stone-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/