Subject: I-D Action: draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:37:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The "action" Link Relation
	Author(s)       : Ioseb Dzmanashvili
	Filename        : draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-01-30

Abstract:
   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] defined the way of indicating resources on the
   Web. This specification defines link relation type that may be used
   to express the relationships between a resource and associated
   actions that may be performed against context resource.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/