Subject: I-D Action: draft-luff-json-hyper-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:47:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Hyper-Schema: Hypertext definitions for JSON Schema
	Author(s)       : Geraint Luff
                          Kris Zyp
                          Gary Court
	Filename        : draft-luff-json-hyper-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-01-31

Abstract:
   JSON Schema is a JSON based format for defining the structure of JSON
   data.  This document specifies hyperlink- and hypermedia-related
   keywords of JSON Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luff-json-hyper-schema

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luff-json-hyper-schema-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/