Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-multimob-cxtp-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:06:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Transfer Protocol Extension for Multicast
	Author(s)       : Dirk von Hugo
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-multimob-cxtp-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the Context Transfer Protocol
   (CXTP) to support seamless IP multicast services with Proxy Mobile
   IPv6 (PMIPv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-multimob-cxtp-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-multimob-cxtp-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-multimob-cxtp-extension-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/