Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:10:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling control/forward plane information between network virtualization edges (NVEs)
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses how to provide control plane and forward
   plane information to the NVE associated with the tenant system for
   enabling interconnect between Tenant Systems that belong to specific
   tenant network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/