Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-logging-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:35:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CDNI Logging Interface
	Author(s)       : Gilles Bertrand
                          Iuniana Oprescu
                          Stephan Emile
                          Roy Peterkofsky
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Pawel Grochocki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-logging-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the Logging interface between a downstream CDN
   (dCDN) and an upstream CDN (uCDN) that are interconnected as per the
   CDN Interconnection (CDNI) framework.  First, it describes a
   reference model for CDNI logging.  Then, it specifies the actual
   protocol for CDNI logging information exchange covering the
   information elements as well as the transport of those elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-logging

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-logging-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-logging-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/