Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc4441rev-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:01:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The IEEE 802 / IETF Relationship
	Author(s)       : Spencer Dawkins
                          Patricia Thaler
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc4441rev-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the standardization collaboration between
   Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
   (IEEE) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This document
   obsoletes RFC 4441.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc4441rev

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc4441rev-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc4441rev-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/