Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:56:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SACK-IMMEDIATELY Extension for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael Tuexen
                          Irene Ruengeler
                          Randall R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for the sender of a DATA chunk to
   indicate that the corresponding SACK chunk should be sent back
   immediately and not be delayed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-sack-immediately-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/