Subject: I-D Action: draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:32:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/sql Media Type
	Author(s)       : Yakov Shafranovich
	Filename        : draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   This document registers the application/sql media type to be used for
   the Structured Query Language (SQL).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shafranovich-mime-sql

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/