Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 17:51:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-02-09

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC 4051, expanding and updating the list of
   URIs intended for use with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption,
   Canonicalization, and Key Management. These URIs identify algorithms
   and types of information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/