Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:54:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol RESTful Searching
	Author(s)       : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the searchability details of the Registration
   Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It specifies basic and extended
   searching parameters, defines the JSON (JavaScript Object Notation)
   formats of searching and responding data structure and also proposes
   the specification of boolean search functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-weirds-rdap-restful-search-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/