Subject: I-D Action: draft-linsner-lmap-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:53:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Large-Scale Broadband Measurement Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Marc Linsner
                          Philip Eardley
                          Trevor Burbridge
	Filename        : draft-linsner-lmap-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband performance on a large scale is important for
   network diagnostics by providers and users, as well for as public
   policy.  To conduct such measurements, user networks gather data,
   either on their own initiative or instructed by a measurement
   controller, and then upload the measurement results to a designated
   measurement server.  Understanding the various scenarios and users of
   measuring broadband performance is essential to development of the
   system requirements.  The details of the measurement metrics
   themselves are beyond the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linsner-lmap-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linsner-lmap-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-linsner-lmap-use-cases-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/