Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:30:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Third-Party ALTO Server Discovery Prototype Implementation and Testbed
	Author(s)       : Sebastian Kiesel
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document contains a prototype implementation for the third-party
   ALTO server discovery (3pdisc) procedure specified in
   draft-kist-alto-3pdisc-02.txt [I-D.kist-alto-3pdisc].  The prototype
   implementation has been written in Perl and tested with the GNU/Linux
   operating system.

   A set of BIND 9 configuration files and DNS zone files is also
   included.  They can be used for setting up a small, self-contained
   testbed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-alto-3pdisc-impl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/