Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:56:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Architectural Considerations in Smart Object Networking
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jari Arkko
                          Dave Thaler
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Following the theme "Everything that can be connected will be
   connected", engineers and researchers designing smart object networks
   need to decide how to achieve this in practice.  How can different
   forms of embedded and constrained devices be interconnected?  How can
   they employ and interact with the currently deployed Internet?  This
   memo discusses smart objects and some of the architectural choices
   involved in designing smart object networks and protocols that they
   use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-smart-object-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/