Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:20:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Candidate Technologies for COMAN
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-02-05

Abstract:
   This draft identifies candidate technologies and considerations for
   the COMAN use cases and requirements.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/