Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:41:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using BGP for routing in large-scale data centers
	Author(s)       : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ariff Premji
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-10

Abstract:
   Some service providers build and operate data centers that support
   over 100,000 servers.  In this document, such data centers are
   referred to as "large-scale" to differentiate them the from more
   common smaller infrastructures.  The environments of this scale have
   a unique set of network requirements, with emphasis on operational
   simplicity and network stability.

   This document summarizes ideas and experience of many people involved
   in designing and operating large scale data centers using BGP as the
   only control-plane protocol.  The intent here is to report a proven
   and stable routing design that could be leveraged by others in the
   industry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapukhov-bgp-routing-large-dc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/