Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:41:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coloring based IP Flow Performance Measurement Framework
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Hongming Liu
                          Yuanbin Yin
	Filename        : draft-chen-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   By setting one unused bit of the IP header of packets to "color" the
   packets into different color blocks, it naturally gives a way to
   measure the real packet loss and delay without inserting any extra
   OAM packets.  This is called coloring based IP performance
   measurement.  This document specifies a framework and protocol for
   this "coloring" based IP performance measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/