Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-sidr-as-migration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:12:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGPSec Considerations for AS Migration
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Sandy Murphy
	Filename        : draft-george-sidr-as-migration-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   This draft discusses considerations and methods for supporting and
   securing a common method for AS-Migration within the BGPSec protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-sidr-as-migration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-sidr-as-migration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-george-sidr-as-migration-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/