Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:01:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE Signaling
	Author(s)       : Paul Kyzivat
                          Lennard Xiao
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies how signaling is conducted in the course of
   CLUE sessions.  This includes how SIP/SDP signaling is applied to
   CLUE sessions as well as defining a CLUE-specific signaling protocol
   that complements SIP/SDP and supports negotiation of CLUE application
   level data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/