Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:42:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulation of EAP Messages in CAPWAP Control Plane
	Author(s)       : Rong Zhang
                          Zhen Cao
                          Haiyun Luo
                          Hui Deng
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-eap-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenario and requirement of encapsulating
   Extensible Authnetication Protocol (EAP) in the CAPWAP control plane.
   After the analysis and description, this document proposes the design
   of the new message types to encapsulate EAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-eap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-opsawg-capwap-eap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/