Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:16:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Segment Pseudowire Signaling with Availability Information
	Author(s)       : Hao Long
                          Min Ye
	Filename        : draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a signaling mechanism for setting up a
   multi-segment pseudowire between different domains in case that at
   least one domain has the feature that bandwidth capacity is variable
   for different availability values. The signaling mechanism is an
   extension on the multi-segment pseudowire signaling [DYN-MS-PW].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-long-pwe3-ms-pw-availability-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/