Subject: I-D Action: draft-yoneya-dns-variant-label-rr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:40:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Variant Label Resource Record
	Author(s)       : Yoshiro Yoneya
	Filename        : draft-yoneya-dns-variant-label-rr-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   Definition and operation of variant domain names are differ from zone
   administrators, and there is no generic rules, therefore, in general,
   it is hard to guess variant labels for end users and / or
   applications.  Meanwhile, zone administrators are understanding all
   variant labels list because they generate variant labels and activate
   them according to rules they defined.  Thus, if there is a mechanism
   that end users and / or applications can obtain variant labels list
   from zone administrators, then it would be useful.  The Variant
   Labels Resource Record (VL RR) provides such variant labels list for
   that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoneya-dns-variant-label-rr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yoneya-dns-variant-label-rr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yoneya-dns-variant-label-rr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/