Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-v4config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:38:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) Option for IPv4 Configuration
	Author(s)       : Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-sun-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-v4config-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a DHCPv6 option with two types of sub-options
   for IPv4 configurations in the case of IPv4/IPv6 transition.  One is
   used for the assignment of IPv4 address and port set, the other is
   used for configuring existing DHCPv4 options required by clients for
   IPv4-over-IPv6 communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-v4config

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-v4config-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/