Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:07:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Fault Management
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   TRILL OAM Fault Management solution is presented in this document.
   Methods proposed in this document follow the IEEE 802.1 CFM
   framework and reuse OAM tools where possible. Additional messages
   and TLVs are defined for TRILL specific applications or where
   different set of information is required than IEEE 802.1 CFM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/