Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-icnrg-coordinated-caching-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:39:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coordinated Forwarding and Caching in Information-Centric Networks
	Author(s)       : Haiyong Xie
                          Yi Sun
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Haibin Zhai
                          Hanwen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xie-icnrg-coordinated-caching-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Content caching plays an important role in Information-Centric
   Networking (ICN).  Many of current ICN designs adopt a limited, en-
   route hierarchical caching mechanism; additionally, caching and
   forwarding are largely uncoordinated in these designs.  This draft
   describes a coordinated caching and forwarding design to improve
   content access cost and cache miss rate of ICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-icnrg-coordinated-caching-forwarding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-icnrg-coordinated-caching-forwarding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/