Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:02:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the potential threats against the security of
   the Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) if deployed in the
   Internet.  This document proposes a set of recommendations to
   mitigate the identified security risks and keep a security level
   equivalent to what is observed in the Internet today (i.e., without
   LISP).  By following the recommendations of this draft a LISP
   deployment can achieve a security level that is comparable to the
   existing Internet architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/