Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:41:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Move Kerberos protocol parameter registries to IANA
	Author(s)       : Tom Yu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The Keberos 5 network authentication protocol has several numeric
   protocol parameters.  Most of these parameters are not currently
   under IANA maintenance.  This document requests that IANA take over
   the maintenance of the remainder of these Kerberos parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/