Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 06:26:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension of the MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces
	Author(s)       : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
	Filename        : draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document presents different scenarios of applicability for an
   MLD proxy running more than one upstream interface. Since those
   scenarios impose different requirements on the MLD proxy with
   multiple upstream interfaces, it is important to ensure that the
   proxy functionality addresses all of them for compatibility.

   The purpose of this document is to define the requirements in an MLD
   proxy with multiple interfaces covering a variety of applicability
   scenarios, and to specify the proxy functionality to satisfy all of
   them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-multimob-multiple-upstreams-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/