Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:17:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Attributes for IEEE 802 Networks
	Author(s)       : Bernard Aboba
                          Jouni Malinen
                          Paul Congdon
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Mark Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-02-20

Abstract:
   RFC 3580 provides guidelines for the use of the Remote Authentication
   Dialin User Service (RADIUS) within IEEE 802 local area networks
   (LANs).  This document proposes additional attributes for use within
   IEEE 802 networks, as well as clarifications on the usage of the EAP-
   Key-Name attribute, updating RFC 4072.  The attributes defined in
   this document are usable both within RADIUS and Diameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/