Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:39:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Translation Multicast Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft defines new Router Advertisement options for configuring
   multicast prefixes and unicast prefixes for multicast source
   addresses.  Each option is defined together with definitions of host
   and router behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-softwire-6man-raoptions-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/