Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsao-nvo3-auth-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:45:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication Issues in Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-tsao-nvo3-auth-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the issues of authenticating a new end-device
   in a virtual data center.  This short document tries to initiate the
   discussion about the authentication issues in the virtualized data
   centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsao-nvo3-auth-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsao-nvo3-auth-issues-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/