Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:28:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi layer implications in GMPLS controlled networks
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Francesco Fondelli
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Dimitri Papadimitriou
	Filename        : draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for MRN application to multiple
   hierarchies of technologies (e.g.  OTN, SDH, ETH).  For this purpose,
   after summarizing MRN definitions, rationales and currently supported
   applications, a problem statement is introduced together with its
   implications on GMPLS routing and signaling.  New functional
   requirements are derived and MRN extensions required to address them
   are identified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bcg-ccamp-gmpls-ml-implications-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/