Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-alternate-outer-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:41:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IKEv2 Alternate Outer IP Address Extension
	Author(s)       : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-alternate-outer-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   Current IKEv2 protocol has been designed to establish VPNs with the
   same outer IP addresses as those used for the IKEv2 channel.  This
   describes the alternate outer IP address extension, and IKEv2
   extension that enables the VPN End User to negotiate a VPN on
   different interfaces as those used for the IKEv2 channel.

   Thus, this extension makes possible a VPN End User with multiple
   interfaces to set an IPsec tunnel on each interface with a Security
   Gateway by using a single IKEv2 channel instead of using an IKEv2
   channel per interface.  Similarly, for distributed Security Gateways,
   it also makes possible to split the IKEv2 and IPsec traffic on
   different interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-alternate-outer-address

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-alternate-outer-address-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/