Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:16:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of CGN Port Allocation Method
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   The document enumerated methods of port assignment in CGN contexts.
   The analysis categorized the different methods with several key
   features.  Corresponding to those features, the uses of existing
   protocols are also described.  The potential concerns and workaround
   have been discussed.  It's expected the document could provide a
   informative base line to help operators choosing a proper method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/