Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-mboned-glo-ipv6-mcast-reachability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 20:44:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interconnecting IPv6 Multicast Islands over IPv4 Using IPv6 Multicast Provider Edge Routers
	Author(s)       : Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-wang-mboned-glo-ipv6-mcast-reachability-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   This draft presents a method to interconnect IPv6 multicast islands
   over an IPv4 cloud.  This method relies on IPv6 Multicast Provider
   Edge routers (6MPE), which support Dual-Stack in order to connect to
   IPv6 multicast islands and to the IPv4 core.  The 6MPE routers extend
   the Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol(MP-BGP), exchange the IPv6
   multicast reachability information transparently over the IPv4 core
   using the MP-BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-mboned-glo-ipv6-mcast-reachability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-mboned-glo-ipv6-mcast-reachability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/