Subject: I-D Action: draft-shore-trust-problemstatement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:04:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A problem statement on trust in IETF protocols
	Author(s)       : Melinda Shore
                          Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-shore-trust-problemstatement-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document attempts to set out a problem statement and framework
   for future discussions regarding "trust" in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-trust-problemstatement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-trust-problemstatement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shore-trust-problemstatement-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/