Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 09:59:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using JSON Web Encryption (JWE) for Protecting JSON Web Key (JWK) Objects
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an approach to protecting JSON Web Key (JWK)
   objects using JSON Web Encryption (JWE).  This document also
   specifies a set of algorithms for encrypting content using password-
   based cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/