Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-vp8-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:30:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VP8 as RTCWEB Mandatory to Implement
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
                          Adrian Grange
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-vp8-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document recommends that the RTCWEB working group choose the VP8
   specification as a mandatory to implement video codec for RTCWEB
   implementations.

   This document is not intended for publication as an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-vp8

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-vp8-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-vp8-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/