Subject: I-D Action: draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:51:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 118
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
   (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
   the offer/answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
   Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).  ICE can be used by any protocol
   utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/