Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:40:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PKIX over Secure HTTP (POSH) as a Prooftype for XMPP Domain Name Associations
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a prooftype involving PKIX over Secure HTTP
   (POSH) for associating a domain name with an XML stream in the
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  It also defines a
   method involving HTTPS redirects (appropriate for use with the POSH
   prooftype) for securely delegating a source domain to a derived
   domain in XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-xmpp-posh-prooftype-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/