Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:20:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   Communication sessions in RTCWeb are described and negotiated using
   Session Description Protocol(SDP)[RFC4566] mechanisms.  SDP uses
   attributes to describes specific aspects of such a session.  These
   attributes have different impacts when using varions of multiplexing
   RTP on a single transport layer flow.  The scope of this
   specification is to provide a framework for analyzing the multiplex
   characteristics for SDP attributes and provide multiplexing
   characteristics of existing attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/