Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:43:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Policy Framework for the Interface to the Routing System
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Susan Hares
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   A key aspect of the Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) is what
   mechanisms it includes to carry policy information and to enable
   policy control.  This applies both in the protocol itself and in the
   services associated with the different components of the routing
   system.  Similarly, the data-models associated with the services must
   be capable of expressing the appropriate granularity for access and
   authorization-related policy.  This document describes the policy
   framework for I2RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atlas-irs-policy-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/