Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:34:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Mechanism to Measure the Routing Metrics along a Point-to-point Route in a Low Power and Lossy Network
	Author(s)       : Mukul Goyal
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Anders Brandt
                          Jerald Martocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism that enables an RPL router to
   measure the aggregated values of given routing metrics along an
   existing route towards another RPL router, thereby allowing the
   router to decide if it wants to initiate the discovery of a better
   route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-p2p-measurement-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/