Subject: I-D Action: draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:50:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prepaid Extensions to Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
	Author(s)       : Avi Lior
                          Parviz Yegani
                          Kuntal Chowdhury
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Andreas Pashalidis
	Filename        : draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-22.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the Remote Authentication
   Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) protocol that enables service providers
   to charge for prepaid services.  The supported charging models
   supported are volume-based, duration-based, and based on one-time
   events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-22

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/