Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-opsawg-packet-loss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:37:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Packet loss rate measurement testing and problem statement
	Author(s)       : Peng Fan
                          Lu Huang
	Filename        : draft-fan-opsawg-packet-loss-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes common methods for measuring packet loss rate
   and their effectiveness.  Issues encountered when using the methods
   and necessary considerations are also discussed and recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-opsawg-packet-loss

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-opsawg-packet-loss-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/