Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-rtcweb-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:29:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Channels for RTCWEB
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-rtcweb-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   RTCWEB have selected SCTP over DTLS over UDP with ICE for peer-to-
   peer data channels.  There is some debate over the best way to
   negotiate channels.  This proposal is a nose-to-tail description of
   an alternative to existing proposals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-rtcweb-data

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-rtcweb-data-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/