Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:16:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use case of IPv6 prefix semantics for operators
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Embedding certain semantics into IPv6 addresses will bring a lot of
   benifits for operators to simplify network management and apply
   operations accordingly[I-D.jiang-semantic-prefix].  This memo
   illustrates the use case of semantic bits from operator's point of
   view, and provides considerations on how to design the semantic bits
   in IPv6 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-v6ops-semantic-usecase-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/