Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:55:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Binary Optimized Header Encoding
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative encoding for headers
   within SPDY SYN_STREAM, SYN_REPLY and HEADERS frames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/