Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:23:56 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Application Bridging for Federation Beyond the Web (ABFAB) Trust Router Protocol
    Author(s)     : M. Wasserman, et al
    Filename      : draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router
    Pages         : 18 
    Date          : Feb. 27, 2013 

   A Trust Router is an infrastucture element used to construct multihop
   Application Bridging for Federated Authentication Beyond the Web
   (ABFAB) federations.  This document defines both the Trust Router
   Protocol and the Temporary Identity Protocol, which can be used
   together to enable multihop ABFAB federations without requiring a
   centralized Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mrw-abfab-trust-router-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.