Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-icnrg-naming-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:22:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Container Assisted Naming and Routing for ICN
	Author(s)       : Chunfeng Yao
                          Rong Wang
                          Yuanzhe Xuan
                          Zhefeng Yan
	Filename        : draft-yao-icnrg-naming-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   In ICN (Information-centric network), everything is an identifiable
   object with a name, therefore the number of name prefixes is a few
   orders of magnitude higher than that in current BGP routing table.
   Towards scalable routing in ICN, we propose a name scheme, called
   container assisted  naming. With this scheme, an object name consists
   of two components: a content name which uniquely specifies the object
   within certain scope, and one or more containers which define access
   relationships to the object. This document illustrates the concept of
   container and how it assists scalable routing in ICN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-icnrg-naming-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-icnrg-naming-routing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/