Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-ropt-with-pim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:40:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIPv6 Multicast Routing Optimization with PIM-SM
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-ropt-with-pim-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes IP multicast routing optimization with PIM-SM
   in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) environment.  The Mobile Access Gateway
   (MAG) and the Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) are the mobility entities
   defined in the PMIPv6 protocol and act as PIM-SM routers.  The
   proposed protocol optimization addresses the tunnel convergence
   problem and cooperates with seamless handover mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-ropt-with-pim

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-ropt-with-pim-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/