Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:11:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP and Leap Seconds
	Author(s)       : Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues that arise when RTP sessions span
   Universal Coordinate Time (UTC) leap seconds.  It updates RFC 3550 to
   describe how RTP senders and receivers should behave in the presence
   of leap seconds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-leap-second-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/