Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lmap-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:05:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Large scale Measurement of Access network Performance (LMAP): Requirements and Issues from a Network Provider Perspective
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lmap-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document raises several points related to the ongoing LMAP
   (Large scale Measurement of Access network Performance) effort.  The
   goal is to contribute to define a scope for LMAP and its expected
   contribution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lmap-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lmap-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/