Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:00:39 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements for an End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
    Author(s)     : P. Jones, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : Feb. 27, 2013 
    
   This document specifies the requirements for an end-to-end session
   identifier in IP-based multimedia communication networks.  This
   identifier would enable endpoints, intermediate devices, and
   management and monitoring systems to identify a session end-to-end
   across multiple SIP devices, hops, and administrative domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.