Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:25:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for Mobility Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : H Anthony Chan
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces a framework for mobility management
   protocols in terms of their key abstracted logical functions.  The
   framework is capable of presenting a unified view, reducing the
   clutter that obscures a casual reader from understanding the
   commonalities between different approaches in mobility management.  A
   first order application of this framework allows us to examine
   previously standardized mobility management protocols, such as MIPv6
   and PMIPv6 (as well as several of their extensions), and describe
   their core functionality in terms of different configurations of the
   logical functions defined by the framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/