Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-introspection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:44:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Token Introspection
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-introspection-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for a client or protected
   resource to query an OAuth authorization server to determine meta-
   information about an OAuth token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-introspection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-introspection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-oauth-introspection-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/