Subject: I-D Action: draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:14:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mesh Link Establishment
	Author(s)       : Richard Kelsey
	Filename        : draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the mesh link establishment (MLE) protocol for
   establishing and configuring secure radio links in IEEE 802.15.4
   radio mesh networks.  MLE extends IEEE 802.15.4 for use in multihop
   mesh networks by adding three capabilities: 1) dynamically
   configuring and securing radio links, 2) enabling network-wide
   changes to radio parameters, and 3) detecting neighboring devices.
   MLE operates below the routing layer, insulating it from the details
   of configuring, securing, and maintaining individual radio links
   within a larger mesh network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kelsey-intarea-mesh-link-establishment-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/