Subject: I-D Action: draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:07:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Overlay Architecture
	Author(s)       : Roland Schott
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Multiple virtual machines (VMs) created in a single physical platform
   Or vServer greatly improve the efficiency of data centers by enabling
   more work from less hardware.  Multiple vServer and associated
   virtual machines work together as one cluster make good use of
   resources of each vServer that are scattered into different data
   centers or vServers.  VMs have their lifecycles from VM creation, VM
   Power on to VM Power off and VM deletion.  The VMs may also move
   across the participating virtualization hosts (e.g., the
   virtualization server, hypervisor).  This document discusses how VMs,
   vServers and overlay network are managed by leveraging control plane
   function and management plane function and desired signaling
   functionalities for Network Virtualization Overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fw-nvo3-server2vcenter-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/