Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:27:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Learn NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a new PCP extension to learn the IPv6
   prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build IPv4-
   embedded IPv6 addresses.  This extension is needed for successful
   communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/