Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-long-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 07:07:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Issues Associated With Long IPv6 Extension Header Chains
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Joel Jaeggli
                          Ronald P Bonica
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-long-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   This document outlines a set of issues with the use of long IPv6
   extension header chains.  It considers their use in the context of
   today's IPv6 Internet and potential interaction with forwarding
   devices that require upper-layer headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-long-headers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-long-headers-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/