Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:19:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Diameter Overload Control Application (DOCA)
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Overload Control Application
   (DOCA), which uses the normal Diameter application approach for the
   capability negotiation, propagation and management of Diameter
   overload control information between Diameter nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dime-ovl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-dime-ovl-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/