Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:26:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Describing multiple RTP media streams in SDP
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes issues when describing multiple RTP streams
   in a single RTP session using SDP and considers the different RTP
   topologies that should be supported.  The document looks at current
   solutions and provides paths toward addressing the issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/