Subject: I-D Action: draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:42:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
	Author(s)       : Roozbeh Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-20

Abstract:
   The specification fulfills the requirement from Third Generation
   Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) by registering a Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) namespace for the device identity and a sub namespace for the
   Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID).  The structure of the MEID is 15
   hexadecimal encoded digits long and is defined in 3GPP2 to uniquely
   identify a mobile equipment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/