Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-panet-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:36:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Power Aware Network
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Beichuan Zhang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-dong-panet-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Energy consumption of networks is rising fast, which results in the
   increase of network operational costs.  There are emerging demands
   from operators for power-aware networking (PANET) which could
   adaptively reduce the network energy consumption when possible.  This
   document presents the requirements which should be considered in
   building a power aware network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-panet-requirement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-panet-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-panet-requirement-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/