Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 00:46:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: The use of RPL-P2P in Home and Building Control
	Author(s)       : Anders Brandt
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the use of
   RPL-P2P to implement the features required in building and home
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brandt-roll-rpl-applicability-home-building-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/