Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:19:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE media captures
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms and recommended practice for
   mapping RTP media streams defined in SDP to CLUE media captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/