Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-6lowpan-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 04:10:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-6lowpan-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IPv6 over Low-Power
   Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-6lowpan-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-6lowpan-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoenw-6lowpan-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/