Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-savage-eigrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:38:12 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
    Author(s)     : D. Slice, et al
    Filename      : draft-savage-eigrp
    Pages         : 63 
    Date          : Feb. 28, 2013 
    
This document describes the protocol design and architecture for
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP). EIGRP is a routing
protocol based on Distance Vector technology. The specific algorithm
used is called DUAL, a Diffusing UPDATE Algorithm[4]. The algorithm and
procedures were researched, developed, and simulated by SRI
International.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savage-eigrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.