Subject: I-D Action: draft-grundemann-homenet-hipnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:27:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Near Term Solution for Home IP Networking (HIPnet)
	Author(s)       : Chris Grundemann
                          Chris Donley
                          John Jason Brzozowski
                          Lee Howard
                          Victor Kuarsingh
	Filename        : draft-grundemann-homenet-hipnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   Home networks are becoming more complex.  With the launch of new
   services such as home security, IP video, Smart Grid, etc., many
   Service Providers are placing additional IPv4/IPv6 routers on the
   subscriber network.  This document describes a self-configuring home
   router that is capable of operating in such an environment, and that
   requires no user interaction to configure it.  Compliant with
   draft-ietf-homenet-arch, it uses existing protocols in new ways
   without the need for a routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grundemann-homenet-hipnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grundemann-homenet-hipnet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/