Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:18:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Source/Destination Routing using OSPFv3
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route classes
   of IPv6 traffic that are defined by a source prefix and a destination
   prefix.  This implies not routing "to a destination", but "traffic
   matching a classification tuple".  The obvious application is egress
   routing - routing traffic using a given prefix to an upstream network
   that will not drop traffic using that prefix using BCP 38 filters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/