Subject: I-D Action: draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:26:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          James Uttaro
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how E-VPN can be used as an NVO solution and
   explores the various tunnel encapsulation options over IP  and their
   impact on the E-VPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the
   following encapsulation options are analyzed: MPLS over GRE, VXLAN,
   and NVGRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/