Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-ipr-license-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:19:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Example IPR License Terms
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-ipr-license-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This draft gives provides an example set of licensing terms for use
   in IPR disclosures that are compatible with the goals of the proposed
   video-codec working group for further discussion and refinement by
   participants at the IETF.  Although usage of such a license is
   strictly voluntary, the hope is that getting agreement on a set of
   terms before the bulk of the work begins will allow contributors to
   use a common license and minimize the amount of legal analysis that
   must be performed in order to deploy the codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-ipr-license

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-ipr-license-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/