Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:46:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Channel Binding Signalling for the Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft proposes the addition of a "channel bound" return
   flag for the GSS_Init_sec_context() and GSS_Accept_sec_context()
   functions.  Two behaviors are specified: a default, safe behavior,
   and a behavior that is only safe when the application specifically
   tells the Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface
   (GSS-API) that it (the applicaiton) supports the new behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-kitten-channel-bound-flag-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/