Subject: I-D Action: draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:27:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : STUN Usage for Consent Freshness
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Dan Wing
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Verification of peer consent before sending traffic is necessary in
   WebRTC deployments to ensure that a malicious JavaScript cannot use
   the browser as a platform for launching attacks.  A related problem
   is session liveness.  WebRTC applications may want to detect
   connection failure and take appropriate actions.  This document
   describes a STUN usage that enables a WebRTC browser to perform the
   following on a candidate pair ICE is using for a media component
   after session establishment:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muthu-behave-consent-freshness-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/