Subject: I-D Action: draft-sibold-autokey-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:41:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Time Protocol: autokey Version 2 Specification
	Author(s)       : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
	Filename        : draft-sibold-autokey-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a security protocol that enables
   authenticated time synchronization using Network Time Protocol (NTP).
   Autokey Version 2 obsoletes NTP autokey protocol RFC 5906 [RFC5906]
   which suffers from various security vulnerabilities.  Its design
   considers the special requirements that are related to the task of
   precise timekeeping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sibold-autokey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sibold-autokey-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sibold-autokey-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/