Subject: I-D Action: draft-murray-cdni-triggers-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 03:33:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDN Interconnect Triggers
	Author(s)       : Rob Murray
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-murray-cdni-triggers-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for a CDN to trigger activity in
   an interconnected CDN that is configured to deliver content on its
   behalf.  The upstream CDN can use this mechanism to request that the
   downstream CDN pre-positions metadata or content, or that it re-
   validate or purge metadata or content.  The upstream CDN can monitor
   the status of activity that it has triggered in the downstream CDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murray-cdni-triggers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murray-cdni-triggers-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murray-cdni-triggers-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/