Subject: I-D Action: draft-hitt-zssbn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:01:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ZSS Short Signature Scheme for BN Curves
	Author(s)       : Laura Hitt
	Filename        : draft-hitt-zssbn-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the ZSS Short Signature Scheme for
   implementation from bilinear pairings on Barreto-Naerhig (BN)
   ordinary elliptic curves. The ZSS Short Signature Scheme uses general
   cryptographic hash functions such as SHA-1 or SHA-2 and is efficient
   in terms of pairing operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hitt-zssbn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hitt-zssbn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hitt-zssbn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/