Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:23:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-rtcweb-plan-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This draft outlines a bunch of the remaining issues in RTCWeb related
   to how the the W3C APIs map to various usages of RTP and the
   associated SDP.  It proposes one possible solution to that problem
   and outlines several chunks of work that would need to be put into
   other drafts or result in new drafts being written.  The underlying
   design guideline is to, as much as possible, re-use what is already
   defined in existing SDP [RFC4566] and RTP [RFC3550] specifications.

   This draft is not intended to become an specification but is meant
   for working group discussion to help build the specifications.  It is
   being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list though it has
   topics relating to the CLUE WG, MMUSIC WG, AVT* WG, and WebRTC WG at
   W3C.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-rtcweb-plan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-rtcweb-plan-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/