Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-icnrg-container-resolution-system-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:21:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Container Resolution System in ICN
	Author(s)       : Rong Wang
                          Chunfeng Yao
                          Zhefeng Yan
	Filename        : draft-wang-icnrg-container-resolution-system-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   We illustrate the architecture and mechanism of container resolution
   system, and to the protocol of resolving containers in ICN. The
   fundamental characters are:1)Use Interest and Data packet as the
   communication primitives, 2)Every routing node has FIB, CS, PIT
   tables to do packet routing and caching. Current NDN/CCN architecture
   does not require a resolution system. The routing is totally based on
   prefixes of content names, which causes scalability and mobility
   issues described in [Cisco-Name]. This draft addresses the
   aforementioned issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-icnrg-container-resolution-system

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-icnrg-container-resolution-system-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/