Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 17:45:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IS-IS Support for Unidirectional Links
	Author(s)       : Les Ginsberg
                          Sina Mirtorabi
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Abhay Roy
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document defines support for the operation of IS-IS over
   Unidirectional Links without the use of tunnels or encapsulation of
   IS-IS Protocol Data Units.  Adjacency establishment when the return
   path from the router at the receive end of a unidirectional link to
   the router at the transmit end of the unidirectional link is via
   another unidirectional link is supported.  The extensions defined
   here are backwards compatible - only the routers directly connected
   to a unidirectional link need to be upgraded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-udl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-udl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/