Subject: I-D Action: draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:36:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : precis implementation report
	Author(s)       : Takahiro NEMOTO
                          Yoshiro YONEYA
	Filename        : draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document reports implementation experience of precis framework
   [I-D.ietf-precis-framework], for SASLprepbis
   [I-D.ietf-precis-saslprepbis], Nickname [I-D.ietf-precis-nickname]
   and XMPPbis [I-D.ietf-xmpp-6122bis], and findings from the
   experience.
   And this document further discusses considerations to implement
   precis framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nemoto-precis-framework-implement-report-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/