Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:49:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
	Author(s)       : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), certificate
   authorities publish certificates, including end entity certificates,
   and CRLs to repositories on publication servers.  Relying Parties
   (RP) retrieve the published information from the repository and MAY
   store it in a cache.  This document specifies a delta protocol which
   provides relying parties with a mechanism to query a repository for
   changes, thus enabling the RP to keep its state in sync with the
   repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/