Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:39:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Vendor Specific TRILL Channel Protocol
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Yizhou Li
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol is implemented by devices called TRILL switches or RBridges
   (Routing Bridges). TRILL includes a general mechanism, called RBridge
   Channel, for the transmission of typed messages between RBridges in
   the same campus and between RBridges and end stations on the same
   link. This document specifies how to send vendor specific messages
   over the RBridge Channel facility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/