Subject: I-D Action: draft-briscoe-conex-policing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:01:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Performance Isolation using Congestion Policing
	Author(s)       : Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-briscoe-conex-policing-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes why policing using congestion information can
   isolate users from network performance degradation due to each
   other's usage, but without losing the multiplexing benefits of a LAN-
   style network where anyone can use any amount of any resource.
   Extensive numerical examples and diagrams are given.  The document is
   agnostic to how the congestion information reaches the policer.  The
   congestion exposure (ConEX) protocol is recommended, but other tunnel
   feedback mechanisms have been proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-briscoe-conex-policing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-conex-policing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/