Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:16:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Multiple Interface Next Hop Routes
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft defines new Router Advertisement options for configuring
   next hop routes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using these options,
   an operator can easily configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or
   otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the routes to a
   destination.  Each option is defined together with definitions of
   host and router behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-mif-6man-ra-route-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/