Subject: I-D Action: draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 05:20:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : simple VPN solution using Multi-point Security Association
	Author(s)       : Arifumi Yamaya
                          Ken Ueki
                          Tomoki Murai
	Filename        : draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the over-lay network solution by utilizing
   dynamically established IPsec multi-point Security Association (SA)
   without individual connection.

   Multi-point SA technology provides the simplified mechanism of the
   Auto Discovery and Configuration function.
   This is applicable for any IPsec tunnels such as IPv4 over IPv4,
   IPv4 over IPv6, IPv6 over IPv4 and IPv6 over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/