Subject: I-D Action: draft-eardley-lmap-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:25:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A framework for large-scale measurements
	Author(s)       : Philip Eardley
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-eardley-lmap-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires standardisation
   of the logical architecture and a description of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements, and
   discusses which elements could be standardised in the IETF.  It is
   intended to assist the discussions about the potential creation of
   the LMAP working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eardley-lmap-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eardley-lmap-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/