Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-gost34112012-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 23:10:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.11-2012: Hash Function
	Author(s)       : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Alexey Degtyarev
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-gost34112012-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-02-14

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about the
   Russian Federal standard hash function (GOST R 34.11-2012), which is
   one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST
   algorithms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-gost34112012

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-gost34112012-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/