Subject: I-D Action: draft-moffitt-xmpp-over-websocket-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:12:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An XMPP Sub-protocol for WebSocket
	Author(s)       : Lance Stout
                          Jack Moffitt
                          Eric Cestari
	Filename        : draft-moffitt-xmpp-over-websocket-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a binding for the XMPP protocol over a
   WebSocket transport layer.  A WebSocket binding for XMPP provides
   higher performance than the current HTTP binding for XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moffitt-xmpp-over-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moffitt-xmpp-over-websocket-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moffitt-xmpp-over-websocket-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/