Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthatcher-mmusic-many-sources-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 23:41:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An argument for encoding multiple media sources per m= section of SDP.
	Author(s)       : Peter Thatcher
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-pthatcher-mmusic-many-sources-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-03

Abstract:
   This document explains why it is preferable to have multiple media
   sources encoded in SDP as one m= section rather than many m=
   sections, especially when there are a large number of video sources
   which change frequently and need dynamic resolution changes, such as
   in a video conferencing system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthatcher-mmusic-many-sources

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pthatcher-mmusic-many-sources-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/