Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-cdni-request-routing-sdn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:07:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Request Routing with SDN
	Author(s)       : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Seungik Lee
                          Dukhyun Chang
                          Ted Taekyoung Kwon
	Filename        : draft-shin-cdni-request-routing-sdn-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   Software-defined networking (SDN) is emerging and intensively
   discussed as one of the most promising technologies to provide
   centralized, programmable control planes for network service
   providers (NSPs). In this sense, SDN could be also considered as one
   of candidates to facilitate CDNI Request Routing. This document
   discusses how SDN can be used for downstream CDN selection within
   CDNI request routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-cdni-request-routing-sdn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-cdni-request-routing-sdn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shin-cdni-request-routing-sdn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/