Subject: I-D Action: draft-teramoto-experience-network-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:25:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Experience of Designing Network Management System
	Author(s)       : Yasuhiro Teramoto
                          Ray S. Atarashi
                          Yoshifumi Atarashi
                          Yasuo Okabe
	Filename        : draft-teramoto-experience-network-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes our experiences from designing and
   implementing a large-scale local area network management system using
   mainly NETCONF.  We designed the data models for device
   configurations and implemented NETCONF client to centrally control
   multiple devices of various vendors.  The document provides insight
   on strong and weak points of current NETCONF approach.  The document
   also makes some recommendations about NETCONF and future network
   management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-teramoto-experience-network-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-teramoto-experience-network-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-teramoto-experience-network-management-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/