Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:33:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cross Stratum Optimization enabled Path Computation
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Young Lee
                          Nicola Ciulli
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Applications like cloud computing, video gaming, HD Video streaming,
   Live Concerts, Remote Medical Surgery, etc are offered by Data
   Centers.  These data centers are geographically distributed and
   connected via a network.  Many decisions are made in the Application
   space without any concern of the underlying network.  Cross stratum
   application/network optimization focus on the challenges and
   opportunities presented by data center based applications and
   carriers networks together [CSO-DATACNTR].

   Constraint-based path computation is a fundamental building block for
   traffic engineering systems such as Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) and Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
   networks.  [RFC4655] explains the architecture for a Path Computation
   Element (PCE)-based model to address this problem space.

   This document explains the architecture for CSO enabled Path
   Computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-cso-enabled-path-computation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/