Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryan-ftp-range-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:23:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : File Transfer Protocol RANG Command for Octet Ranges
	Author(s)       : Anthony Bryan
                          Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
                          Daniel Stenberg
                          Tim Kosse
	Filename        : draft-bryan-ftp-range-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   The File Transfer Protocol offers the REST command to designate a
   starting point for a transfer, but does not currently offer any
   method to specify an end point.  This document specifies a new FTP
   RANG command to be used by clients to designate an octet range to a
   file, including a start and end point.  This range can be used to
   permit restarts and repairs of interrupted data transfers in STREAM
   mode, among other things.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryan-ftp-range

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-ftp-range-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryan-ftp-range-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/