Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:14:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PAWS Database Discovery
	Author(s)       : Xinpeng Wei
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a Database Discovery mechanism for PAWS.  By
   this mechanism the master device gets the available WSDBs it can
   communicate to and the regulatory domain information.  The mechanism
   is based on LoST protocol .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/