Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-repo-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:48:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPKI Repository Analysis and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-repo-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   The current RPKI Resource Certificate Repository Structure (RFC6480 &
   RFC6481) uses rsync as both a delta and transfer protocol.  Concerns
   have been raised about the scalability of this repository and the
   reliance on rsync.  This document provides an analysis of these
   concerns and formulates requirements for future work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-repo-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-repo-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/