Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-xml-patch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:53:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-xml-patch-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   The XML Patch media type "application/xml-patch+xml" defines an XML
   document structure for expressing a sequence of patch operations that
   are applied to an XML document.  The XML Patch document format's
   foundations are defined in RFC 5261, this specification defines a
   document format and a media type registration, so that XML Patch
   documents can be labeled with a media type, for example in HTTP
   conversations.

   In addition to the media type registration, this specification also
   updates RFC 5261 in some aspects, limiting these updates to cases
   where RFC 5261 needed to be fixed, or was hard to understand.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-xml-patch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-xml-patch-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/