Subject: I-D Action: draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:02:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Media Concepts and Relations
	Author(s)       : Bo Burman
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   There are currently significant efforts ongoing in IETF regarding
   more advanced multi-media functionalities, such as the work related
   to RTCWEB and CLUE.  This work includes use cases for both multi-
   party communication and multiple media streams from an individual
   end-point.  The usage of scalable encoding or simulcast encoding as
   well as different types of transport mechanisms have created
   additional needs to correctly identify different types of resources
   and describe their relations to achieve intended functionalities.

   The different usages have both commonalities and differences in needs
   and behavior.  This document attempts to review some usages and
   identify commonalities and needs.  It then continues to highlight
   important aspects that need to be considered in the definition of
   these usages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burman-rtcweb-mmusic-media-structure-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/