Subject: I-D Action: draft-ananth-middisc-tcpopt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:14:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP option for transparent Middlebox negotiation
	Author(s)       : Andrew Knutsen
                          Anantha Ramaiah
                          Arivu Ramasamy
	Filename        : draft-ananth-middisc-tcpopt-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a TCP option for use by middleboxes to
   facilitate transparent detection of other middleboxes along the path
   of the TCP connection during the connection initiation phase.  The
   option has no effect if an appropriate middlebox is not present on
   the path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ananth-middisc-tcpopt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ananth-middisc-tcpopt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ananth-middisc-tcpopt-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/