Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:02:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Rate Measurement Test Protocol Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   There is a rate measurement scenario which has wide-spread attention
   of Internet access subscribers and seemingly all industry players,
   including regulators.  This memo presents an access rate-measurement
   problem statement for test protocols to measure IP Performance
   Metrics.  Key test protocol aspects require the ability to control
   packet size on the tested path and enable asymmetrical packet size
   testing in a controller-responder architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/