Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-ippm-twamp-flowbased-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:55:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Flow-based Performance Measurement
	Author(s)       : Lishun Sun
                          Fang Yu
                          Xiangyang Gong
	Filename        : draft-sun-ippm-twamp-flowbased-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes an extension to the Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (TWAMP).  Through carrying the information of business flow,
   it can measure the online performance without bringing effect to
   application significantly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-ippm-twamp-flowbased

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-ippm-twamp-flowbased-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/