Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bonica-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:58:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6/SLAAC Address Configuration Interaction Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-liu-bonica-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the host behavior of DHCPv6/SLAAC interaction
   issue. It reviews the standard definition of the host behaviors and
   provides the test results of current mainstream implementations. Some
   potential operational gaps of the interaction are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bonica-dhcpv6-slaac-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-bonica-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/