Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:10:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) is used with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer
   and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/