Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:16:14 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : WebRTC Data Channel Protocol
    Author(s)     : R. Jesup, et al
    Filename      : draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : Feb. 26, 2013 
    
The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) working group is charged to
   provide protocols to support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers&#39; web-
   browsers.  This document specifies an actual (minor) protocol for how
   the JS-layer DataChannel objects provide the data channels between
   the peers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jesup-rtcweb-data-protocol-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.