Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:25:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP IP VPN Virtual CE
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          John Evans
                          David Ward
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Mullooly
                          Ning So
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the BGP IP VPN with virtual Customer Edge
   architecture. The solution is aimed at providing efficient service
   delivery capability through CE virtualization, and is especially
   beneficial in virtual Private Cloud (vPC) environments for extending
   IP VPN into tenant virtual Data Center containers. This document
   includes: BGP IP VPN virtual CE architecture; Control plane and
   forwarding options; Data Center orchestration processes; integration
   with existing WAN enterprise VPNs; management capability
   requirements; and security considerations. The solution is generally
   applicable to any BGP IP VPN deployment. The virtual CE solution is
   complementary to the virtual PE solutions.

   Today's data center's require multi-tenancy and mechanisms to
   establish overlay network connectivity. This document describes one
   approach to enabling data center network connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/