Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-location-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:29:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP option for STA Location Information
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-location-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces WTP information transported using DHCP.  In
   this procedure, DHCP snooping is deployed on the WTP node or AC node.
   Then the WTP information can be inserted into the extension option of
   DHCP message.  GW obtain the WTP information of the subscriber
   through which the subscriber accesses network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-location-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-location-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/