Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:49:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VPWS support in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          John Drake
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how E-VPN can be used to support virtual
   private wire service (VPWS) in MPLS/IP networks. E-VPN enables the
   following characteristics for VPWS: active/standby as well as
   active/active multi-homing with flow-based load-balancing, eliminates
   the need for single-segment and multi-segment PW signaling, and
   provides fast protection using data-plane prefix independent
   convergence upon node or link failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-l2vpn-evpn-vpws-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/