Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:09:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A New Data Chunk for Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to Stream Control Transmission
   Protocol (SCTP) which adds a new data chunk to SCTP.  This new chunk
   is designed to follow closely the existing DATA chunk but
   incorporates a new field in the header, the Fragmentation Sequence
   Number (FSN).  This new field is used for the purposes of
   fragmentation of large messages without causing head of line
   blocking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/