Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:18:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Convergence Layers for the DTN Bundle and LTP Protocols
	Author(s)       : Hans Kruse
                          Samuel Jero
                          Shawn Ostermann
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the DTNRG Research Group.  It specifies
   the preferred method for transporting DTN protocol data over the
   Internet using datagrams.  The specification covers convergence
   layers for the Bundle Protocol as well as the transportation of LTP
   segments.  UDP and DCCP are the candidate datagram protocols
   discussed.  UDP can only be used on a local network, or in cases
   where the DTN node implements explicit congestion control.  DCCP
   addresses the congestion control problem, and its use is recommended
   whenever possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/