Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 04:01:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks
	Author(s)       : Anders Brandt
                          Jakob Buron
	Filename        : draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandt-6man-lowpanz-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/