Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-ncrg-complexity-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:00:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Complexity Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Defining Network Complexity
	Author(s)       : Michael H. Behringer
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-irtf-ncrg-complexity-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   Complexity is a widely used parameter in network design, yet there is
   no generally accepted definition of the term.  Complexity metrics
   exist in a wide range of research papers, but most of these address
   only a particular aspect of a network, for example the complexity of
   a graph or software.  There is a desire to define the complexity of a
   network as a whole, as deployed today to provide Internet services.
   This document provides a framework to guide research on the topic of
   network complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-ncrg-complexity-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-ncrg-complexity-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/