Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privacy-considerations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:24:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Jon Peterson
                          John B. Morris
                          Marit Hansen
                          Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-iab-privacy-considerations-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document offers guidance for developing privacy considerations
   for inclusion in protocol specifications.  It aims to make protocol
   designers aware of privacy-related design choices.  It suggests that
   whether any individual RFC warrants a specific privacy considerations
   section will depend on the document's content.

   Discussion of this document is taking place on the IETF Privacy
   Discussion mailing list (see
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-privacy).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privacy-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privacy-considerations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privacy-considerations-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/