Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-wellknown-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:29:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Well Known Service and URI Declarations
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-wellknown-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Under the current system of registration, separate requests are
   required to register entries for .well-known HTTP services, discovery
   via DNS mechanisms such as SRV and NAPTR and for a URI prefix.  This
   proposal encourages Web Services to adopt a consistent approach to
   configuration through a 'one stop' registration system whereby
   assignment of a .well-known identifier automatically assigns DNS and
   URI prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-wellknown

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-wellknown-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/