Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:35:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Extensions for MPLS Green Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Gang Yan
                          Jianjun Yang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   The energy-saving is one important topic in the world, and now most
   of technology for energy-saving is related with the hardware design
   instead of that based on the whole network.  This document proposes
   OSPF extensions to synchronize the energy-saving parameter of each
   node in the network which will be considered when the LSP path is
   calculated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/