Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 07:45:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IEEE 802.21 Overview
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Some of the messages described in [I-D.ietf-mif-api-extension] may
   rely on functionalties provided by lower layers.  The IEEE 802.21
   specification defines an abstraction of lower layer functions that
   can be useful for the MIF-API.  This document provides an overview of
   the 802.21 specification and enumerates a subset of functions that
   can be used in the context of the MIF API to interact with lower
   layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/