Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-vnef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:25:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Virtualized Network Element Framework
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
                          David Meyer
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-vnef-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document outlines a new architectural paradigm of virtualizing
   the service provider networks and its associated engineering
   requirements.  The framework is referred to as the virtual network
   element framework (VNEF) in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-vnef

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-vnef-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/