Subject: I-D Action: draft-nachum-sarp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:00:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scaling the Address Resolution Protocol for Large Data Centers (SARP)
	Author(s)       : Youval Nachum
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ilan Yerushalmi
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-nachum-sarp-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This  document  provides  a  recommended  architecture  and  network
   operation  named  SARP.  SARP  is  based  on  fast  proxies  that
   significantly  reduce  broadcast  domains  and  ARP/ND  broadcast
   transmissions. SARP supports smooth and fast virtual machine (VM)
   mobility without any modification to the VM, while keeping the
   connection up and running efficiently.  SARP is targeted for massive
   scaling data centers with a significant number of VMs using ARP and
   ND protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nachum-sarp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nachum-sarp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nachum-sarp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/