Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:17:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing multi-
   domain (Area or AS) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switch Path
   (LSP).

   In this circumstance, it is highly desirable to be able to
   dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary Nodes (BN)
   along with their domain information.  For that purpose, this document
   defines extensions to the Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System(IS-IS) routing protocol for the advertisement of Boundary Node
   (BN)Discovery information within an IS-IS area or within the entire
   IS-IS routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/