Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 06:16:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gateway-Initiated 4over6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : Yuchi Chen
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xiongyan Tang
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   Gateway-Initiated 4over6 (GI-4over6) is a variant of 4over6
   mechanisms which include Public 4over6
   ([I-D.ietf-softwire-public-4over6]) and Lightweight 4over6
   ([I-D.cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite]), and it's designed to
   satisfy the certain tunnel-based access scenario.  The GI-4over6
   extends the On-Link Client Relay Agent (LCRA) that is defined in
   [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-ipv6] and thus makes it enabled to help
   gateway device perform 4over6 CE function described in
   [I-D.ietf-softwire-public-4over6], and lwB4 function described in
   [I-D.cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite], while the public IPv4
   addresses (and available ports) are assigned to the end hosts that
   behind the gateway device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/