Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-conditional-enablement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:49:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conditional Enablement of Configuration Nodes
	Author(s)       : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-conditional-enablement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This memo presents a cross-cutting technique whereby a NETCONF server
   can support conditional enablement of configuration nodes.  That is,
   whether the node is active or not depends on the evaluation of an
   expression.  Two expression types are defined herein, one for latent
   configuration (present but not actualized) and another for temporal
   configuration (actualized based on time).  This soluton presented is
   extensible so that additional expression types may be added in the
   future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-conditional-enablement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-conditional-enablement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/