Subject: I-D Action: draft-stoecker-danyliw-rfc5070bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 15:23:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format
	Author(s)       : Roman Danyliw
                          Paul Stoecker
	Filename        : draft-stoecker-danyliw-rfc5070bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation that provides a framework for sharing information
   commonly exchanged by Computer Security Incident Response Teams
   (CSIRTs) about computer security incidents.  This document describes
   the information model for the IODEF and provides an associated data
   model specified with XML Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stoecker-danyliw-rfc5070bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stoecker-danyliw-rfc5070bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/