Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:02:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Policies for the Partial Delivery Extension of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document defines policies for the Partial Reliability Extension
   of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (PR-SCTP) allowing to
   limit the number of retransmissions or to prioritize user messages
   for more efficient send buffer usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/