Subject: I-D Action: draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:34:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM Profile For Enhancing Just-In-Time Provisioning
	Author(s)       : Mark Wahl
	Filename        : draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of the System for Cross-Domain
   Identity Management Protocol (SCIM) for use by servers which rely
   upon just-in-time provisioning patterns in a protocol (such as SAML)
   to create user accounts, and need an additional channel to be
   notified of changes to user accounts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/