Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 08:24:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICN Research Challenges
	Author(s)       : Dirk Kutscher
                          Suyong Eum
                          Kostas Pentikousis
                          Ioannis Psaras
                          Daniel Corujo
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-10

Abstract:
   This memo describes research challenges for Information-Centric
   Networking.  Information-centric networking is an approach to evolve
   the Internet infrastructure to directly support this use by
   introducing uniquely named data as a core Internet principle.  Data
   becomes independent from location, application, storage, and means of
   transportation, enabling in-network caching and replication.
   Challenges include naming, security, routing, system scalability,
   mobility management, wireless networking, transport services, in-
   network caching, and network management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/