Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:47:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidance of Using Unique Local Addresses
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance of how to use ULA. It analyzes ULA
   usage scenarios and recommends use cases where ULA address may be
   beneficially used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-v6ops-ula-usage-analysis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/