Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:48:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VXLAN-EVPN
	Author(s)       : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Dennis Cai
	Filename        : draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) technology can be
   used to interconnect VXLAN and NVGRE networks over an MPLS/IP
   network, while maintaining C-MAC address transparency on the hand-off
   point and control-plane isolation among the interconnected VXLAN and
   NVGRE networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-l2vpn-vxlan-evpn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/