Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:22:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Describing multiple RTP media streams in SDP
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes issues when describing multiple RTP streams
   in a single RTP session using SDP.  The document looks at current
   solutions and provides paths toward addressing the issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/