Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:14:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Properties
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery protocol and the stateless address autoconfiguration
   procedure.  The Prefix Information Option is extended with flag bits
   that describe the properties associated to the prefix.  A new Classed
   Prefix Information Option is also defined to associate an advertised
   prefix with an additional meta data that the stateless address
   autoconfiguration procedure and end hosts can make use of.  This
   specification updates RFC4861 and RFC4862.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/