Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:59:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Convergence Layers for the DTN Bundle and LTP Protocols
	Author(s)       : Hans Kruse
                          Samuel Jero
                          Shawn Ostermann
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the Delay- and Distruption-Tolerant
   Networking Research Group (DTNRG).  It specifies the preferred method
   for transporting Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant Networking (DTN)
   protocol data over the Internet using datagrams.  The specification
   covers convergence layers for the Bundle Protocol as well as the
   transportation of LTP segments.  UDP and the Datagram Congestion
   Control Protocol (DCCP) are the candidate datagram protocols
   discussed.  UDP can only be used on a local network, or in cases
   where the DTN node implements explicit congestion control.  DCCP
   addresses the congestion control problem, and its use is recommended
   whenever possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/