Subject: I-D Action: draft-ejzak-mmusic-bundle-alternatives-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:29:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternatives to BUNDLE
	Author(s)       : Richard Ejzak
	Filename        : draft-ejzak-mmusic-bundle-alternatives-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This paper discusses some potential modifications to the BUNDLE
   proposal for multiplexing of multiple media types within a single
   5-tuple to address limitations of the current proposal and
   alternatives already considered by MMUSIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-mmusic-bundle-alternatives

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ejzak-mmusic-bundle-alternatives-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ejzak-mmusic-bundle-alternatives-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/