Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:23:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS/BGP Layer 3 VPN Multicast Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Saud Asif
                          Andy Green
                          Sameer Gulrajani
                          Pradeep G. Jain
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure and/or
   monitor multicast in MPLS/BGP-based Layer-3 VPN (MVPN) on an MVPN
   router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/