Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 07:27:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LLCPS
	Author(s)       : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-tls-llcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the implementation, named LLCPS, of the TLS
   protocol over the NFC (Near Field Communication) LLCP (Logical Link
   Control Protocol) layer. The NFC peer to peer (P2P) protocol may be
   used by any application that needs communication between two devices
   at very small distances (a few centimeters). LLCPS enforces a strong
   security in NFC P2P exchanges, and may be deployed for many
   services, in the Internet Of Things ecosystem, such as access
   control or ticketing operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-tls-llcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-tls-llcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-tls-llcp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/