Subject: I-D Action: draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:56:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reporting Equivalent IPFIX Information Elements
	Author(s)       : Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
     This document proposes a method for IPFIX Exporting Processes
     to inform Collecting Processes of equivalent Information
     Elements, so that the Collecting Process can understand the
     equivalence and be enabled to process data across a change of
     Information Elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/