Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-lsp-inquiry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:35:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extension for Label Switched Path (LSP) Inquiry
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ori Gerstel
                          Matt Hartley
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-lsp-inquiry-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   RSVP-TE reoptimization procedure for Packet Switch Capable (PSC)
   tunnels and non-PSC tunnels has some differences. This document
   highlights these differences, describes how existing procedures can
   be used for reoptimization of non-PSC tunnels and proposes some
   enhancements for reoptimization of non-PSC tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-lsp-inquiry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-lsp-inquiry-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/