Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:49:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol--Extended Protocol
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Ning Zong
                          Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Joao P. Taveira
	Filename        : draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
This document specifies an extended Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol -
Tracker Protocol, which is a new extension protocol complementing the
basic core messages and usages specified in the base tracker protocol
for the exchange of meta information between trackers and peers, such as
initial offer/request of participation in multimedia content streaming,
content information, peer lists and reports of activity and status. It
extends the base tracker protocol to include new optional messages
providing new usages in the communications between peer and tracker. The
extension protocol is retro-compatible with the base tracker protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/