Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:47:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes the general NVO3 use cases. The work intention
   is to help validate the NVO3 framework and requirements as along
   with the development of the solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/