Subject: I-D Action: draft-ward-i2rs-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:19:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interface to the Routing System Framework
	Author(s)       : Alia Atlas
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ward-i2rs-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for a standard, programmatic
   interface for full-duplex state transfer in and out of the Internet's
   routing system.  It provides some basic use-cases, lists the type of
   information that might be exchanged over the interface, and describes
   suggested functionality for the interface to the Internet routing
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ward-i2rs-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ward-i2rs-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/