Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 04:35:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standardised ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of standard ECC cipher suites for TLS
   that simplify the complex selection procedure described in the
   existing ECC RFC, simplifying implementation and easing
   interoperability problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-tls-eccsuites-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/