Subject: I-D Action: draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:00:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Hypervisor-to-NVE Overlay Control Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : Lawrence Kreeger
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The document "Problem Statement: Overlays for Network Virtualization"
   discusses the needs for network virtualization using overlay networks
   in highly virtualized data centers.  The problem statement outlines a
   need for control protocols to facilitate running these overlay
   networks.  This document outlines the high level requirements related
   to the interaction between hypervisors and the Network Virtualization
   Edge device when the two entities are not co-located on the same
   physical device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/