Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:09:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Formal Specification Framework for Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
	Author(s)       : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Ki-Hyuk Nam
                          Miyoung Kang
                          Jin-Young Choi
	Filename        : draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses formally verifiable networking framework for
   software-defined networks (SDN). In SDN, incomplete or malicious
   programmable entities could cause break-down of underlying networks
   shared by heterogeneous devices and stake-holders. Formally
   verifiable networking can provide a logic-based framework to unify
   the design, specification, verification, and implementation of SDN.
   This framework describes formal specification and verification
   process for SDN. In addition, we present two examples of formal
   specification for a part of SDN using a process algebra called
   Algebra of Communicating Shard Resources (ACSR) and Z specification
   languages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shin-sdn-formal-specification-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/