Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-pim-igmp-mld-translation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 03:31:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) / Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)-Based Multicast Translation ("IGMP/MLD Translation")
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-perreault-pim-igmp-mld-translation-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes translation between IGMP and MLD.  This
   allows single-stack multicast nodes to participate in multicast
   groups from a different address family.  Both sending and receiving
   is supported by this translation mechanism.  Both any-source and
   source-specific multicast (ASM and SSM) are supported as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-pim-igmp-mld-translation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-pim-igmp-mld-translation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/