Subject: I-D Action: draft-kundrat-incthread-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:41:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP Extension for Incremental Threading (INCTHREAD)
	Author(s)       : Jan Kundrat
	Filename        : draft-kundrat-incthread-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the INCTHREAD IMAP extension which enables
   clients to retrieve incremental updates of the mailbox threading.
   The extension repurposes the ESEARCH response for passing along the
   threading information and builds on top of Arnt Gulbrandsen's work on
   the INTHREAD search key.  The UID THREAD command is also extended to
   allow activating this extension.  Together, these changes make it
   possible for clients not to fetch the complete mailbox threading each
   time a new message arrives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kundrat-incthread

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kundrat-incthread-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kundrat-incthread-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/