Subject: I-D Action: draft-osborne-psc-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 05:44:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to PSC
	Author(s)       : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-osborne-psc-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   This document contains four updates to RFC6378, "MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection".  Two of them correct existing
   behavior.  The third clears up a behavior which was not explained in
   the RFC, and the fourth adds rules around handling capabilities
   mismatches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osborne-psc-updates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osborne-psc-updates-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/