Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:19:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for IP/MPLS network transmission interruption duration
	Author(s)       : Peng Fan
                          Lianyuan Li
	Filename        : draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The transmission performance of IP/MPLS network affects upper layer
   services and networks, but there is no consensus in the industry on
   transmission interruption for IP/MPLS network up to now.  This memo
   studies requirements for the interruption duration criteria in
   several service scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fan-opsawg-transmission-interruption-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/