Subject: I-D Action: draft-iannone-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:18:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP EID Block Management Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Luigi Iannone
	Filename        : draft-iannone-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an allocation framework for the management of
   the LISP EID address prefix (requested in a separate document).  Such
   framework relies on hierarchical distribution of the address space to
   RIRs (Regional Internet Registries), who will allocate on a temporary
   basis sub-prefixes to requesting organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iannone-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iannone-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/