Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:05:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registration of Second-Level URN Namespaces Under "ietf"
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-02-14

Abstract:
   RFC 2648 defines the "ietf" URN namespace, and defines a number of
   sub-namespaces.  RFC 3553 defines an additional sub-namespace,
   "params", and creates a registry to document allocations under that.
   But there is no registry that lists, in one place, all sub-namespaces
   of "ietf".  This document creates and populates such a registry, and
   updates RFC 2648 and RFC 3553 to refer readers of those documents to
   this registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-urnbis-ietf-namespace-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/