Subject: I-D Action: draft-saucez-lisp-impact-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:47:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Impact
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Florin Coras
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-impact-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-20

Abstract:
   The Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) aims at improving
   the Internet scalability properties leveraging on three simple
   principles: address role separation, encapsulation, and mapping.  In
   this document, based on implementation, deployment, and theoretical
   studies, we discuss the impact that deployment of LISP has on both
   the Internet in general and for the end-users in particular.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-impact

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saucez-lisp-impact-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saucez-lisp-impact-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/