Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-alto-i2rs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:55:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Infrastructure to Application Information Exposure
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-song-alto-i2rs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios that applications can use the
   network layer especially the network routing system exposed
   information, so as to optimize application layer traffic.  The use
   cases in this document include the ISP broadband network (using P2P
   and CDN as examples) and the data center network.  And this document
   also describes which information should be collected for
   ALTO[I-D.ietf-alto-protocol] service, and eventually optimize the
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-alto-i2rs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-alto-i2rs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/