Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 12:21:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links): Fine-Grained Labeling
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Radia Perlman
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   The IETF has standardized TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots
   of Links), a protocol for least cost transparent frame routing in
   multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and link technologies,
   using link-state routing and a hop count. The TRILL base protocol
   standard supports labeling of TRILL data with up to 4K IDs. However,
   there are applications that require more fine-grained labeling of
   data. This document updates RFC 6325 by specifying optional
   extensions to the TRILL base protocol to safely accomplish this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-fine-labeling-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/