Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:17:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IPv4-Embedded Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Qian Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute to carry the Multicast-Prefixes-64
   information, aiming to delivery the Multicast and Unicast IPv6
   Prefixes to be used to build multicast and unicast IPv4-Embedded IPv6
   addresses. this RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_PREFIX64 option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/