Subject: I-D Action: draft-cai-softwire-6rd-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:45:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for 6rd
	Author(s)       : Lei Cai
                          Jacni Qin
                          Shishio Tsuchiya
	Filename        : draft-cai-softwire-6rd-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it
   defines objects for managing 6rd devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cai-softwire-6rd-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cai-softwire-6rd-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cai-softwire-6rd-mib-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/