Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-lmap-ipfix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:11:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An LMAP application for IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-lmap-ipfix-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This document explores the possibility of using IPFIX to report test
   results from a Measurement Agent to a Collector, in the context of a
   large measurement platform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-lmap-ipfix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-lmap-ipfix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bagnulo-lmap-ipfix-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/