Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-rsvp-multi-instance-object-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:39:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Reservation Protocol Multiple Instance Object
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Subha Dhesikan
	Filename        : draft-polk-rsvp-multi-instance-object-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document creates the framework for a new Resource Reservation
   Protocol version 1 (RSVP) object for instances in which there are
   multiple occurrences of existing RSVP objects is to be included
   within the same RSVP message. This document offers two instances for
   multiple versions of the same object will be valid in RSVP messages,
   for more than one traffic specification object (TSPEC), and more
   than one TSPEC priority object (PREEMPTION_PRI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-rsvp-multi-instance-object

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-rsvp-multi-instance-object-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-rsvp-multi-instance-object-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/