Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 05:12:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAC address learning in NVO3 using ARP
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   [I.D-ietf-nvo3-framework] discusses using Dynamic data plane learning
   or control plane protocol to build and maintain the mapping tables
   and deliver encapsulated packets to their proper destination.
   However, there is no relevant work to discuss how those capabilities
   can be realized in details at the NVEs.  This document goes into
   details to discuss how MAC address learning works through data plane
   and control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/