Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:03:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Link Management Protocol Behavior Negotiation and Configuration Modifications
	Author(s)       : Dan Li
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-07

Abstract:
   The Link Management Protocol (LMP) is used to coordinate the
   properties, use, and faults of data links in Generalized
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)-controlled networks. This
   document defines an extension to LMP to negotiate capabilities and
   indicate support for LMP extensions. The defined extension is
   compatible with non-supporting implementations.

   This document updates RFC 4204, RFC 4207, RFC 4209 and RFC 5818.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/