Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:20:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Configuration of Access Control Policy in REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) Base Protocol
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the REsource LOcation And
   Discovery (RELOAD) base protocol to distribute the code of new Access
   Control Policies without having to upgrade the RELOAD implementations
   in an overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-access-control-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/