Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:51:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.
   This MIB module may be used for monitoring of a device capable of NAT
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-nat-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/