Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:57:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposals for RELOAD to support Promotion and Demotion for User-owned Nodes
	Author(s)       : Jin Peng
                          Lingli Deng
                          Lifeng Le
                          Gang Li
                          Xiao Ma
	Filename        : draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to RELOAD to support flexible
   client promotion and demotion modes.  RELOAD aims at providing a
   uniform protocol for both overlay clients and peers, where promotion
   of a client to peer is triggered and completed at the client's
   pleasure.  It is proposed that RELOAD provide a more restrictive
   framework to enable passive promotion and demotion, where decisions
   are made by the network rather than individual user-owned nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-p2psip-promotion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-p2psip-promotion-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/