Subject: I-D Action: draft-ylz-ospf-lsdb-sync-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:11:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Extensions for Link State Database Synchronization Group
	Author(s)       : Gang Yan
                          Yuanjiao Liu
                          Xudong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ylz-ospf-lsdb-sync-group-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a special scheme of OSPF Database
   synchronization by dividing OSPF Routers into different groups and
   preventing OSPF Routers from different groups to synchronize, this
   scheme can help to enhance the number of OSPF adjacencies and the
   capability of deploying OSPF on large network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ylz-ospf-lsdb-sync-group

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ylz-ospf-lsdb-sync-group-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/