Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-iana-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:37:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for IANA Registries
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Michelle Cotton
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-iana-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   uniquely identifying information contained in registries maintained
   by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-iana-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-iana-urn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-iana-urn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/