Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:22:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for MPEG2 Program Specific Information (PSI) Independent Transport Stream (TS) Decodability Statistics Metric reporting
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   An MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) is a standard container format used in
   the transmission and storage of multimedia data.  Unicast/Multicast
   MPEG2 TS over RTP is widely deployed in IPTV systems.  This document
   defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block
   that allows the reporting of MPEG2 Program Specific Information (PSI)
   Independent TS decodability statistics metrics related to
   transmissions of MPEG2 TS over RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-decodability-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/