Subject: I-D Action: draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:10:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overlay Network - Path Computation Approaches
	Author(s)       : Snigdho Bardalai
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          Rajan Rao
	Filename        : draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses various path computations approaches which
   are applicable to overlay networks [framework doc ref]. It discusses
   how the customer edge nodes uses the information advertised by the
   provider network to compute a path between two customer edge nodes or
   how it can request the provider network to compute a path and setup
   an end-2-end LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/