Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-te-include-route-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:10:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Include Routes - Extension to Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ori Gerstel
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-te-include-route-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
     There are scenarios that require two or more LSPs or segments of
     LSPs to follow same route in the network. This document specifies
     methods to communicate route inclusions along the loose hops during
     path setup using the Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic
     Engineering (RSVP-TE) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-te-include-route

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-te-include-route-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-te-include-route-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/