Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:27:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
   (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
   registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup service
   for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also defines
   Globally Routable User Agent Uris (GRUUs) that allow the
   registrations to map an AOR to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the AppAttach method
   is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through which
   SIP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/