Subject: I-D Action: draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:54:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Efficient Implementation of IETF Protocols on Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Xuan He
                          Matthias Kovatsch
	Filename        : draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the problems and current practices of energy
   efficient protocol implementation on constrained devices, mostly
   about how to make the protocols within IETF scope behave energy
   friendly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/