Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhcp-location-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:38:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for Access Point Location Information
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhcp-location-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access
   Points Wireless Termination Point information transported using DHCP.
   In this procedure, DHCP snooping is deployed on the Wireless
   Termination Point node or Access Controller node.  Then the Wireless
   Termination Point information can be inserted into the DHCP message
   in extension option.  Because the DHCP messages is send out from the
   subscriber, so binding between Wireless Termination Point information
   and subscriber is set up after this procedure.  Then Gateway obtains
   the Wireless Termination Point information through the subscriber
   access network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhcp-location-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhcp-location-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/