Subject: I-D Action: draft-kebler-pim-mrt-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM Extensions for Protection Using Maximally Redundant Trees
	Author(s)       : Robert Kebler
                          Alia Atlas
                          Naiming Shen
                          Yiqun Cai
	Filename        : draft-kebler-pim-mrt-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM)
   procedures for Failure Protection, as specified in the MRT Multicast
   architecture [I-D.atlas-rtwg-mrt-mc-arch-00].  This can be
   accomplished with Global Repair (aka Live-Live) or with Local Repair
   (aka Fast Re-route).  Maximally Redundant Trees (MRTs) provide the
   capability to PIM to provide alternate paths around any given
   failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kebler-pim-mrt-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kebler-pim-mrt-protection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/