Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:45:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 3GPP IMS Option for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Aeneas Noble
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Florin Baboescu
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document defines two new configuration attributes for Internet
   Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2).  These attributes can be
   used for carrying the IPv4 and IPv6 address of the Proxy-Call Control
   and Service function (P-CSCF).  This is one of the few methods that
   an IPsec client can obtain the IP address of the P-CSCF function
   located in the home network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/