Subject: I-D Action: draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:34:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Resource Records for Authorized Routing Information
	Author(s)       : Joe Gersch
                          Dan Massey
                          Cathie Olschanowsky
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the use of two DNS record types for storing BGP
   routing information in the reverse DNS.  The RLOCK record allows
   prefix owners to indicate whether the DNS is being used to publish
   routing data.  The SRO record allows operators to indicate whether an
   IPv4 or IPv6 prefix ought to appear in global routing tables and
   identifies authorized origin Autonomous System Number(s) for that
   prefix.  The resulting published data can be used in a variety of
   contexts from routing security to address ownership.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gersch-grow-revdns-bgp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/