Subject: I-D Action: draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:41:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mutually Exclusive Link Group (MELG)
	Author(s)       : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concept of MELG ("Mutually Exclusive
   Link Group") and discusses its usage in the context of mutually
   exclusive Virtual TE Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beeram-ccamp-melg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/