Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:46:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Message Authentication Code (MAC) Tokens
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          William Mills
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use MAC Tokens in HTTP requests
   to access OAuth 2.0 protected resources.  An OAuth client willing to
   access a protected resource needs to demonstrate possession of a
   crytographic key by using it with a keyed message digest function to
   the request.

   The document also defines a key distribution protocol for obtaining a
   fresh session key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-http-mac-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/