Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 15:42:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Topologies for Service Chaining in BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Maria Napierala
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document presents the techniques built upon BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   control plane mechanisms to construct virtual service topologies for
   service chaining. These virtual service topologies allow a sequence
   of service nodes to be visited across multiple zones in a data center
   to form a service chain. The method uses service topology specific
   Route Targets (RTs) in addition to general purpose RTs. Provisioning
   with Software Defined Network (SDN) controller is discussed in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/