Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:09:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extension for Stateful PCE Usage in GMPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Young Lee
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) facilitates Traffic Engineering
   (TE) based path calculation in large, multi-domain, multi-region, or
   multi-layer networks. [Stateful-PCE] provides the fundamental PCEP
   extensions needed to support stateful PCE functions, without
   specifying the technology-specific extensions. This memo provides
   extensions required for PCE communication protocol (PCEP) so as to
   enable the usage of a stateful PCE capability in GMPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-pcep-stateful-pce-gmpls-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/