Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:31:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jaime Jimenez
                          Jose M. Lopez-Vega
                          Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage
   for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD).  The CoAP Usage
   provides the functionality to federate Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
   in a peer-to-peer fashion.  The CoAP Usage also provides a rendezvous
   service for CoAP Nodes and caching of sensor information.  The RELOAD
   AppAttach method is used to establish a direct connection between
   nodes through which CoAP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/