Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:05:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the NETCONF Protocol over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Mohamad Badra
                          Alan Luchuk
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol to secure NETCONF exchanges.  This document obsoletes RFC
   5539.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/