Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:20:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4 Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Sri Gundavelli
                          Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Rajeev Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-12.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new mobility option, IPv4 Traffic
   Offload Selector option, for Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option can be
   used by the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway for
   negotiating IPv4 traffic offload policy for a mobility session.
   Based on the negotiated IPv4 traffic offload policy, a mobile access
   gateway can selectively offload some of the IPv4 traffic flows in the
   access network instead of tunneling back to the local mobility anchor
   in the home network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/