Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:30:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF extensions for support spectrum sub-band allocation
	Author(s)       : Qilei Wang
                          Xihua Fu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document addresses the requirements and routing protocol
   extension of spectrum sub-band allocation in order to help reduce
   non-linear effect and raise spectrum utilization rate in the scenario
   of indiscriminately positioning of various channels with different
   bit rates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-flexigrid-wavelength-range-ospf-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/