Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-payload-ulp-ssrc-mux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:50:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting Source-Multiplexing of the Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload for Generic Forward Error Correction
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-lennox-payload-ulp-ssrc-mux-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload format for Generic
   Forward Error Correction (FEC), specified in RFC 5109, forbids
   transmitting FEC repair flows as separate sources in the same RTP
   session as the flows being repaired.  This document updates RFC 5109
   to lift that restriction, as long as the association between original
   and repair flows is properly signaled and negotiated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-payload-ulp-ssrc-mux

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-payload-ulp-ssrc-mux-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/