Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-ho-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HO from 3GPP to a trusted non-3GPP access
	Author(s)       : Guoyan Liu
                          Yangwei Tu
                          Chunhui Zhu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-ho-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document adds DHCP client and server behavior description in a
   scenario for handover from 3GPP to a trusted non-3GPP access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dhc-ho

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dhc-ho-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dhc-ho-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/