Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-location-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:06:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP option for STA Location Information
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-location-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces WTP information transported using DHCPv4/v6.
   In this procedure, DHCPv4/v6 snooping is deployed on the WTP node or
   AC node.  Then the WTP information can be inserted into the extension
   option of DHCPv4/v6 message.  GW obtain the WTP information of the
   subscriber through which the subscriber accesses network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-location-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-location-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dhc-location-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/