Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-idr-update-attrib-low-bits-fix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:30:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Update Attribute Flag Low Bits Clarification
	Author(s)       : Susan Hares
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-hares-idr-update-attrib-low-bits-fix-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft provides an update to RFC 4721 to clarify the use of the
   lower-order four bits of the Attribute flag in the Update message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-idr-update-attrib-low-bits-fix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-idr-update-attrib-low-bits-fix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-idr-update-attrib-low-bits-fix-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/