Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-mmusic-media-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:35:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements from various WG for MMUSIC
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
                          Justin Uberti
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-jennings-mmusic-media-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   This document outlines some of the requirements driving various
   consideration related to multiplexing in the MMUSIC working group to
   meet the needs of WebRTC, CLUE, and other working groups.

   This document is only meant to be used to help drive the discussion
   of solutions and is not intended to become an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-mmusic-media-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-mmusic-media-req-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/