Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:23:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Structured Access Token for Sharing Authorization Grant between a Resource Server and an Authorization Server
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          Boku Kihara
                          Kazuki Shimizu
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines a format of structured access tokens that
   are issued by the authorization server and received by the resource
   server. By using this format, the authorization server and the
   resource server can be easily separated and the validation of the
   access token can be performed offline.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/