Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:24:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access Token as per Client Password for Non-Web Protocols
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          Boku Kihara
                          Kazuki Shimizu
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes the usage of the access token as a per
   client "password" for non-web clients that utilizes password based
   authentication, and the mechanism to issue such access tokens. Since
   the access token is used as the password for the client, the existing
   client application can be used as-is without any change, which is a
   considerable advantage for the deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/