Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-eman-network-proxy-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:48:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Proxy Protocol
	Author(s)       : Sangjin Jeong
	Filename        : draft-jeong-eman-network-proxy-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   Climate change and cost drives all sectors of industry and society as
   a whole towards more energy-efficient technology, products and life
   styles.  The collection of Internet infrastructure and the attached
   devices are a large user of electrical energy and therefore of course
   are no exception regarding this trend.  This memo attempts to
   identify obstacles and more importantly technology options for an
   energy-efficient Internet with a focus on the protocols that are the
   product of the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-eman-network-proxy-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-eman-network-proxy-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/