Subject: I-D Action: draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:20:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Server Discovery with IPv4 traffic offload for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ravikumar Chandrasekaran
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution to PCP Server Discovery problems in
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) networks when both home network traffic
   and traffic off-loaded to local access network require traversing a
   gateway implementing NAT and/or Firewall.  This draft proposes
   enhancements to DHCPv4 Relay Agent by introducing a new sub-option
   under DHCPv4 Relay Option and to PMIPv6 signaling through additional
   options to Proxy Binding Update/Acknowledgement messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rpcw-pcp-pmipv6-serv-discovery-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/