Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:49:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Synchronization Layer: an Implementation Method for Energy Efficient Sensor Stack
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Yuanchen Ma
                          Hui Tian
	Filename        : draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problem of energy efficient protocol
   implementation, and proposes an energy efficient design of mulitiple
   protocols by utilizing a common shim layer to synchronize the packet
   receipt and transimission on a single node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/