Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-extensible-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:17:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible OSPF LSAs
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-extensible-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route
   extensible classes of traffic.  This implies not routing "to a
   destination", but "traffic matching a classification tuple" which
   includes a destination but may also include other attributes such as
   the source address, DSCP, or Flow Label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-extensible

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-extensible-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/