Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:27:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LSP Attribute in ERO
	Author(s)       : Cyril Margaria
                          Giovanni Martinelli
                          Steve Balls
                          Ben Wright
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   LSP attributes can be specified or recorded for whole path, but they
   cannot be targeted to a specific hop.  This document proposes
   alternative ways to extend the semantic for RSVP ERO object to target
   LSP attributes to a specific hop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-attribute-ro-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/