Subject: I-D Action: draft-cardona-filtering-threats-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:44:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Making BGP filtering a habit: Impact on policies
	Author(s)       : Pierre Francois
                          Camilo Cardona
	Filename        : draft-cardona-filtering-threats-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes threats to the Internet routing policies of an
   autonomous system due to filtering of more specific BGP prefixes by
   its neighboring domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cardona-filtering-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cardona-filtering-threats-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cardona-filtering-threats-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/