Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-jose-pkix-key-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:14:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Web Key (JWK) for Public Key Infrastructure (X.509) (PKIX) Certificates
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-miller-jose-pkix-key-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Web Key
   (JWK) object to wrap Public Key Infrastructure (X.509) (PKIX)
   certificate chains, to allow for some interoperability between
   existing PKIX-based systems and newer JOSE-based systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-jose-pkix-key

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-jose-pkix-key-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-jose-pkix-key-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/