Subject: I-D Action: draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:44:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath TCP Support for Single-homed End-systems
	Author(s)       : Rolf Winter
                          Andreas Ripke
	Filename        : draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP relies on the existence of multiple paths at the end-
   systems typically provided through different IP addresses obtained by
   different ISPs.  While this scenario is certainly becoming
   increasingly a reality (e.g.  mobile devices), currently most end-
   systems are single-homed (e.g.  desktop PCs in an enterprise).  This
   memo describes mechanisms to make multiple paths available to
   multipath TCP-capable end-systems that are not available directly at
   the end-systems but somewhere within the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/