Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 19:39:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations with WebRTC in Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          John Kaippallimalil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Richard Ejzak
	Filename        : draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses some of the issues with WebRTC applications
   in Mobile Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/