Subject: I-D Action: draft-pascual-dispatch-bfcp-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 09:17:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
	Author(s)       : Victor Pascual
                          Robert Welbourn
                          Stephane Cazeaux
	Filename        : draft-pascual-dispatch-bfcp-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between Binary Floor
   Control Protocol (BFCP) entities to enable usage of BFCP in new
   scenarios.  This document normatively updates
   [I-D.draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis] and
   [I-D.draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pascual-dispatch-bfcp-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pascual-dispatch-bfcp-websocket-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/