Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:15:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Bootstrapping Solution for Resource-Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   We present a solution to initially configure the network of resource
   constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.  The
   solution is based on EAP-TLS authentication with the use of raw
   public keys as certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-core-secure-bootsolution-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/