Subject: I-D Action: draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:27:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX
	Author(s)       : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Paul Aitken
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes some additional Information Elements of Cisco
   Systems, Inc. that are not listed in RFC3954.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/