Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:58:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Auto Discovery VPN Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Steve Hanna
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the problem of enabling a large number of
   systems to communicate directly using IPsec to protect the traffic
   between them.  It then expands on the requirements, for such a
   solution.

   Manual configuration of all possible tunnels is too cumbersome in
   many such cases.  In other cases the IP address of endpoints change
   or the endpoints may be behind NAT gateways, making static
   configuration impossible.  The Auto Discovery VPN solution will
   address these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ad-vpn-problem-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/