Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-savi-wlan-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 20:58:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SAVI solution for WLAN
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          You Wang
                          Tao Lin
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-wlan-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a source address validation solution for WLAN
   enabling 802.11i or other security mechanisms. This mechanism snoops
   NDP and DHCP to bind IP address with MAC address, and relies on the
   security of MAC address guaranteed by 802.11i or other mechanisms to
   filter IP spoofing packets. It can work in the special situations
   described in the charter of SAVI workgroup, such as multiple MAC
   addresses on one interface. This document describes three different
   deployment scenarios, with solutions for migration of binding entries
   when hosts move from one access point to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-savi-wlan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-savi-wlan-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-savi-wlan-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/