Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:30:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OpenID Connect Extension for Password-Based Non-Web Protocols
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          Boku Kihara
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes extensions to OpenID Connect that
   defines how OpenID Providers issue credentials for client
   applications and how client applications and relying parties handle
   the credentials, typically over protocols that use passwords for
   authentication without changing existing client applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oidc-extension-nonweb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/