Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-ipfix-flow-aware-packet-sampling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:43:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Aware Packet Sampling Techniques
	Author(s)       : Ram Krishnan
                          David Meyer
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-ipfix-flow-aware-packet-sampling-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   The demands on the networking infrastructure and thus the
   switch/router bandwidths are growing exponentially; the drivers are
   bandwidth hungry rich media applications, inter data center
   communications etc. Using sampling techniques, for a given sampling
   rate, the amount of samples that need to be processed is increasing
   exponentially. This draft suggests flow aware sampling techniques for
   handling various scenarios with minimal sampling overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-ipfix-flow-aware-packet-sampling

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-ipfix-flow-aware-packet-sampling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krishnan-ipfix-flow-aware-packet-sampling-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/