Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-vet-35.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 10:33:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-vet-35.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-02-05

Abstract:
   Enterprise networks connect hosts and routers over various link
   types, and often also connect to the global Internet either directly
   or via a provider network.  Enterprise network nodes require a means
   to automatically provision addresses/prefixes and support
   internetworking operation in a wide variety of use cases including
   Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks
   (MANETs), ISP networks, multi-organizational corporate networks and
   the interdomain core of the global Internet itself.  This document
   specifies a Virtual Enterprise Traversal (VET) abstraction for
   autoconfiguration and operation of nodes in dynamic enterprise
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-vet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-vet-35

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-vet-35

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/