Subject: I-D Action: draft-doi-exi-messaging-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:15:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EXI Messaging Requirements
	Author(s)       : Yusuke Doi
	Filename        : draft-doi-exi-messaging-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   EXI (Efficient XML Interchange) is a specification on efficient
   encoding of XML.  EXI is useful if an application requires XML based
   message exchange but no sufficient resource is available.  However,
   schema-informed mode of EXI needs some out-of-band coordination
   between communicating nodes.  This document discusses requirement on
   use of schema-informed EXI as a message exchange format on the
   Internet systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doi-exi-messaging-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doi-exi-messaging-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doi-exi-messaging-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/