Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-softwire-uet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:53:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UDP Entropy Tunnel for Softwire
	Author(s)       : Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-kumar-softwire-uet-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for encapsulatation of tunneled
   packets within UDP in order to provide per-flow entropy for load-
   balancing.  The method is targeted for use with softwire mesh
   deployments that include routers which have support for load-
   balancing based on UDP ports and not fields in L2TPv3 or GRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-softwire-uet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-softwire-uet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/