Subject: I-D Action: draft-steffann-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:34:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A comparison of IPv6 tunneling mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S.J.M. Steffann
                          Iljitsch van Beijnum
                          Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-steffann-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of various ways to to tunnel IPv6
   packets over IPv4 networks.  It covers mechanisms in contemporary
   use, touches on several mechanisms that are now only of historic
   interest, and discusses some newer tunneling mechanisms that are not
   (yet) widely used at the time of publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-steffann-tunnels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-steffann-tunnels-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/