Subject: I-D Action: draft-troan-homenet-sadr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:01:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Multihoming with Source Address Dependent Routing (SADR)
	Author(s)       : Ole Troan
                          Lorenzo Colitti
	Filename        : draft-troan-homenet-sadr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   A multihomed network using provider aggregatable addresses must send
   the packet out the right path to avoid violating the provider's
   ingress filtering.  This memo suggests a mechanism called Source
   Address Dependent Routing to solve that problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-troan-homenet-sadr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-troan-homenet-sadr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/