Subject: I-D Action: draft-ko-ippm-streaming-performance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:50:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Model-Based Estimation of Streaming Performance
	Author(s)       : Ken Ko
	Filename        : draft-ko-ippm-streaming-performance-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This memo defines metrics plus a methodology for post-measurement
   processing of sample metrics to evaluate network path performance
   relative to streaming video traffic. The metrics are based on
   established methodologies for TCP throughput testing. The post-
   processing methodology is based on a model of streaming traffic that
   allows a given sample metric to be evaluated against multiple sets
   of parameters representing different streaming rates, delays and
   buffering values. The results of the post-processing methodology are
   derived metrics that are suitable for statistical analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ko-ippm-streaming-performance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ko-ippm-streaming-performance-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/