Subject: I-D Action: draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:03:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : <Opportunistic Linked-Increases Congestion Control Algorithm for MPTCP>
	Author(s)       : Ramin Khalili
                          Nicolas Gast
                          Miroslav Popovic
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
	Filename        : draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of OLIA, the "opportunistic
   linked increases algorithm". OLIA is a congestion control algorithm
   for MPTCP. The current congestion control algorithm of MPTCP, LIA,
   forces a tradeoff between optimal congestion balancing and
   responsiveness. OLIA's design departs from this tradeoff and provide
   these properties simultaneously. Hence, it solves the identified
   performance problems with LIA while retaining non-flappiness and
   responsiveness behavior of LIA [5].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/