Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 07:50:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiating Human Language Using SDP
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   Users have various human language needs, abilities, and preferences
   regarding spoken, written, and signed languages.  When establishing
   interactive communication "calls" there needs to be a way to
   communicate and ideally match (i.e., negotiate) the caller's needs,
   abilities, and preferences with the capabilities of the called party.
   This is especially important with emergency calling, where a call can
   be routed to a PSAP or call taker capable of communicating with the
   user, or a translator or relay operator can be bridged into the call
   during setup, but this applies to non-emergency calls as well (as an
   example, when calling an airline reservation desk).

   This document describes the need and expected use, and discusses the
   solution using either an existing or new SDP attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/