Subject: I-D Action: draft-pironti-tls-length-hiding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 00:51:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Length Hiding Padding for the Transport Layer Security Protocol
	Author(s)       : Alfredo Pironti
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-pironti-tls-length-hiding-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-07

Abstract:
   This memo proposes length hiding methods of operation for the TLS
   protocol.  It defines a TLS extension to allow arbitrary amount of
   padding in any TLS ciphersuite, and it presents guidelines and a
   reference implementation of record fragmentation and padding so that
   the length of the exchanged messages is effectively concealed within
   a given range of lengths.  The latter guidelines also apply to the
   standard TLS padding allowed by the TLS block ciphers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pironti-tls-length-hiding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pironti-tls-length-hiding-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/