Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:02:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Backbone Router
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Some LLN subnets are expected to scale up to the thousands of nodes
   and hundreds of routers.  This paper proposes an IPv6 version of the
   Backbone Router concept that enables such a degree of scalability
   using a high speed network as a backbone to the subnet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lowpan-backbone-router-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/