Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:21:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information Model for IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the datatypes and management policy for the
   information model for the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX)
   protocol. This information model is maintained as the IANA IPFIX
   Information Element Registry, the initial contents of which were
   defined by RFC 5102. This information model is used by the IPFIX
   Protocol for encoding measured traffic information and information
   related to the traffic Observation Point, the traffic Metering
   Process, and the Exporting Process. Although developed for the IPFIX
   Protocol, the model is defined in an open way that easily allows
   using it in other protocols, interfaces, and applications. This
   document obsoletes RFC 5102.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-information-model-rfc5102bis-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/