Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 00:27:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN For Country Specific Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies that a sub-service of the service URN with
   the 'sos' service type cannot be registered for certain emergency
   services and proposes a solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/