Subject: I-D Action: draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:55:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Explicit RPF Vector
	Author(s)       : Javed Asghar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Sowmya Krishnaswamy
                          Apoorva Karan
                          Vishal Arya
	Filename        : draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-02-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a use of the Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF)
   Vector TLV as defined in [RPC 5496] to build multicast trees via an
   explicitly configured path sent in the PIM join.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asghar-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/