Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:57:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Encoding for Impaired Optical Path Validation
	Author(s)       : Greg Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   This document provides an information encoding for the optical
   impairment characteristics of optical network elements for use in
   path computation and optical path impairment validation. This
   encoding is based on ITU-T defined optical network element
   characteristics as given in ITU-T recommendation G.680 and related
   specifications. This encoding is intentionally compatible with a
   previous impairment free optical information encoding used in
   optical path computations and wavelength assignment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/