Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:05:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Upstream Interface Support for IGMP/MLD Proxy
	Author(s)       : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the way of supporting multiple upstream
   interfaces for an IGMP/MLD proxy device.  The proposed extension
   enables that an IGMP/MLD proxy device receives multicast packets
   through multiple upstream interfaces.  The upstream interface is
   selected with manually configured supported address prefixes and
   interface priority value.  A take-over operation switching from an
   inactive upstream interface to an active upstream interface is also
   considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asaeda-pim-mldproxy-multif-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/