Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 10:53:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Capabilities Interface
	Author(s)       : Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   The interconnection of Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) is
   predicated on the ability of downstream CDNs (dCDNs) to handle end-
   user requests in a functionally equivalent manner to the upstream CDN
   (uCDN).  The uCDN must be able to assess the ability of the dCDN to
   handle individual requests.  A CDN interconnection (CDNI) interface
   is needed to facilitate the advertisement of capabilities by the dCDN
   to the uCDN.  This document describes an approach to implementing a
   CDNI capabilities advertisement interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/