Subject: I-D Action: draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:08:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Delegated Prefix Verification Tool
	Author(s)       : Shishio Tsuchiya
	Filename        : draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   IPv6 Prefix Options for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6
   (DHCP-PD) and IPv6 Rapid Deployment (6rd) are technology to provide
   IPv6 prefix, not IPv6 address themselves.

   Delegated Prefix are controlled by Customer Premise Equipment (CPE)
   and 6rd Customer Edge (6rd CE).  The service provider can not confirm
   utilization of delegated prefix on CE and CPE.

   This document describes mechanism of verification for delegated
   prefix on CPE and CE from service provider side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shishio-v6ops-dpvt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/