Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-statemigration-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:47:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture for Middlebox State Migration
	Author(s)       : Yingjie Gu
                          Melinda Shore
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gu-statemigration-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This draft use several motivation use cases to indicate the
   importance of the state migration work.  An architecture and
   components of a solution is given conceiving the use cases, together
   with the interfaces and data models that are required in the
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-statemigration-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-statemigration-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-statemigration-arch-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/