Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:47:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Requirements Versus Available Protocol Capabilities
	Author(s)       : Xiaoming Chen
                          Tina Tsou
                          Evelyne Roch
	Filename        : draft-chen-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document matches candidate protocols against the NVO3
   requirements.  Based on the results, gaps are identified and further
   protocol work is recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-nvo3-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-nvo3-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/