Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:59:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Registering a SIP Resource Priority Header Field Namespace for Local Emergency Communications
	Author(s)       : James Polk
	Filename        : draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-23

Abstract:
   This document creates the new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource Priority header field namespace 'esnet' for local emergency
   session establishment to a public safety answering point (PSAP),
   between PSAPs, and between a PSAP and first responders and their
   organizations, and places this namespace in the IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-polk-local-emergency-rph-namespace-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/