Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 07:48:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) Protocol Extensions
	Author(s)       : Alan DeKok
                          Avi Lior
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-10.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   The Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) protocol is
   nearing exhaustion of its current 8-bit Attribute Type space.  In
   addition, experience shows a growing need for complex grouping, along
   with attributes which can carry more than 253 octets of data.  This
   document defines changes to RADIUS which address all of the above
   problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/