Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-l2vpn-evpn-lsp-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:54:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP-Ping Mechanisms for E-VPN and PBB-EVPN
	Author(s)       : Parag Jain
                          Sami Boutros
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-jain-l2vpn-evpn-lsp-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-19

Abstract:
   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks. This document
   describes mechanisms for detecting data-plane failures using LSP
   Ping in MPLS based E-VPN and PBB-EVPN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-l2vpn-evpn-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-l2vpn-evpn-lsp-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jain-l2vpn-evpn-lsp-ping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/