Subject: I-D Action: draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:47:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements
	Author(s)       : Curtis Villamizar
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Shane Amante
                          Andrew Malis
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for implementors regarding MPLS
   forwarding and a basis for evaluations of forwarding implementations.
   Guidelines cover many aspects of MPLS forwarding.  Topics are
   highlighted where implementors might potentially overlook practical
   requirements which are unstated or underemphasized or are optional
   for conformance to RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-villamizar-mpls-forwarding-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/