Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 14:11:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiation of Extra Round Trip for Kerberos V5 Generic Security Services Mechanism
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
                          Roland Charles Dowdeswell
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-02-15

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft proposes an extension to the Kerberos V5 security
   mechanism for the Generic Security Services Application Programming
   Interface (GSS-API) for using an extra pair of security context
   tokens in order to recover from certain errors.  Other benefits
   include: user2user authentication, authenticated errors (in some
   cases), and more.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/