Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:08:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sunsetting IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Gap Analysis for IPv4 Sunset
	Author(s)       : Jean-Philippe Dionne
                          Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   Sunsetting IPv4 refers to the process of turning off IPv4
   definitively.  It can be seen as the final phase of the migration to
   IPv6.  This memo enumerates difficulties arising when sunsetting
   IPv4, and identifies the gaps requiring additional work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/