Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:14:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Requirements of NVO3
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the security requirements and several issues
   which need to be considered in securing a virtualized data center
   network for multiple tenants.  In addition, the draft also attempts
   to discuss how such issues could be addressed or mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/