Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandesompel-memento-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:30:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP framework for time-based access to resource states -- Memento
	Author(s)       : Herbert VandeSompel
                          Michael Nelson
                          Robert Sanderson
	Filename        : draft-vandesompel-memento-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The HTTP-based Memento framework bridges the present and past Web. It
   facilitates obtaining representations of prior states of a resource
   by leveraging the resource's URI and a preferred datetime.  To this
   end, the framework introduces datetime negotiation, a variation on
   content negotiation.  It also facilitates recongizing a resource that
   encapsulates a frozen prior state of another resource by expressing
   that state's datetime and by providing an appropriately typed link to
   that other resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-memento

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-memento-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandesompel-memento-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/