Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:53:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Topologies for Service Chaining in BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document presents the techniques built upon BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   control plane mechanisms to construct virtual service topologies for
   service chaining. These virtual service topologies allow a sequence
   of service nodes to be visited across multiple zones in a data center
   to form a service chain. The method uses service topology specific
   Route Targets (RTs) in addition to general purpose RTs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/