Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:25:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Cross Session Stream Identification in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a grouping mechanism for RTP media streams
   that can be used to specify relations between media streams within
   different RTP sessions as well as within a single RTP session, and
   independently of whether these media streams are described within one
   SDP m-line or in multiple m-lines.

   This mechanism is used to signal the association between the RTP
   concept of SSRC and the WebRTC concept of "MediaStream" /
   "MediaStreamTrack" using SDP signaling.

   This document is a work item of the MMUSIC WG, whose discussion list
   is [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/