Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:36:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage black-link optical interface parameters of DWDM application
	Author(s)       : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          John E. Drake
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ruediger Kunze
	Filename        : draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Black-Link approach defined in ITU-T
   Recommendation G.698.2.[ITU.G698.2], G.694.1.[ITU.G694.1] and its
   extendsions./>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/