Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:15:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Dynamic Client Registration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines an endpoint and protocol for dynamic
   registration of OAuth Clients at an Authorization Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/