Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 11:46:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AES-CCM ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          Daniel V. Bailey
                          Matthew Campagna
                          Robert Dugal
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-01

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
   authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
   implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments.
   The ciphersuites defined in this document use Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography (ECC), and are advantageous in networks with limited
   bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/