Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:52:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
	Author(s)       : Gu Yingjie
                          Zong Ning
                          Zhang Yunfei
                          Francesca Lo Piccolo
                          Duan Shihui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of some of the most popular Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) streaming applications on the Internet.  Main selection
   criteria were popularity and availability of information on operation
   details at writing time.  In doing this, selected applications will
   not be reviewed as a whole, but we will focus exclusively on the
   signaling and control protocol used to establish and maintain overlay
   connections among peers and to advertise and download streaming
   content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/