Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:14:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes how to re-use the emergency services
   mechanisms specified for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to
   accomplishing emergency calling support in vehicles.  Profiling and
   simplifications are possible due to the nature of the functionality
   that is going to be provided in vehicles with the usage of Global
   Positioning System (GPS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/