Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:29:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   A Stateful PCE maintains information about LSP characteristics and
   resource usage within the network in order to provide traffic
   engineering calculations for its associated PCCs.  This document
   describes general considerations for stateful PCEP and examines its
   applicability and benefits through a number of use cases.  PCEP
   extensions required for stateful PCE usage are covered in separate
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/