Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:09:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of Clock Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Precision Time Protocol Version 2 (PTPv2) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Vinay Shankarkumar
                          Laurent Montini
                          Tim Frost
                          Greg Dowd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing networks using
   Precision Time Protocol, specified in [IEEE 1588-2008].

   This memo specifies a MIB module in a manner that is both compliant
   to the SNMPv2 SMI, and semantically identical to the peer SNMPv1
   definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/