Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:09:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement: TRILL Active/Active Edge
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies TRILL active/active edge which allows
   multiple RBridges concurrently forward data frames of the same VLAN
   on links bundled by Link Aggregation. With this kind of connection,
   end nodes may increase the bandwidth and reliability of the access at
   the edge of TRILL campuses. It's required that no loop or duplication
   is caused by this new connection type. Besides this basic
   requirement, this document outlines other potential issues associated
   with TRILL active/active edge and investigates how these issues may
   be addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/