Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 03:32:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Negotiating Human Language Using SDP
	Author(s)       : Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   Users have various human (natural) language needs, abilities, and
   preferences regarding spoken, written, and signed languages.  When
   establishing interactive communication "calls" there needs to be a
   way to communicate and ideally match (i.e., negotiate) the caller's
   language needs, abilities, and preferences with the capabilities of
   the called party.  This is especially important with emergency
   calling, where a call can be routed to a PSAP or call taker capable
   of communicating with the user, or a translator or relay operator can
   be bridged into the call during setup, but this applies to non-
   emergency calls as well (as an example, when calling an airline
   reservation desk).

   This document describes the need and expected use, and discusses the
   solution using either an existing or new SDP attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-negotiating-human-language-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/