Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:25:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Structured Access Token for Sharing Authorization Grant in OpenID Connect
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          Boku Kihara
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines a format of structured access tokens that
   are issued by the authorization server and received by the resource
   server in the OpenID Connect protocol. By using this format, the
   authorization server and the resource server can be easily separated
   and the validation of the access token can be performed offline.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oidc-structured-token-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/