Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 05:32:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for E-Tree Service over MPLS Network
	Author(s)       : Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-02-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution framework for supporting Metro
   Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) services over a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to
   provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services
   in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/