Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:53:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CDN Interconnect Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Rob Murray
                          Grant Watson
                          Matt Caulfield
                          Kent Leung
                          Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The CDNI Metadata Interface enables interconnected CDNs to exchange
   content distribution metadata in order to enable content acquisition
   and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece of content
   provides a downstream CDN with sufficient information for the
   downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an upstream
   CDN.  This document describes both the core set of CDNI metadata and
   the protocol for exchanging that metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/