Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-dime-overload-data-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:11:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Data Analysis
	Author(s)       : Ben Campbell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-campbell-dime-overload-data-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   When a Diameter server or agent becomes overloaded, it needs to be
   able to gracefully reduce its load, typically by informing clients to
   reduce sending traffic for some period of time.  Multiple mechanisms
   have been proposed for transporting overload and load information.
   While these proposals differ in many ways, they share similar data
   requirements.  This document analyzes the data requirements of each
   proposal with a view towards proposing a common set of of Diameter
   Attribute-Value Pairs (AVPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-dime-overload-data-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-dime-overload-data-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/