Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 03:04:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Flow Identity Extension for HELD
	Author(s)       : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   RFC 6155 specifies an extension for the HTTP-Enabled Location
   Delivery (HELD) Protocol allowing the use of an IP address and port
   number to request a Device location based on an individual packet
   flow.

   However, certain kinds of NAT require that identifiers for both ends
   of the packet flow must be specified in order to unambiguously
   satisfy the location request.

   This document specifies an XML Schema and URN Sub-Namespace for a
   Flow Identity Extension for HELD to support this requirement.

   This document updates RFC 6155 by deprecating the port number
   elements specified therein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/