Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-liaison-tool-rqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:09:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for the IETF Liaison Statement Tool
	Author(s)       : Eliot Lear
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-lear-liaison-tool-rqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This memo specifies requirements for the liaison statement tool used
   by IETF working group chairs, IESG members, and the IAB, as well as
   representatives of organizations that liaise to these IETF entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-liaison-tool-rqts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-liaison-tool-rqts-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/