Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:12:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Method
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   The document enumerated methods of port assignment in CGN contexts,
   more focused on NAT64 environments.  The analysis categorized the
   different methods with several key features.  Corresponding to those
   features, the uses of existing protocols are also described.  The
   potential concerns and workaround have been discussed.  It's expected
   the document could provide a informative base line to help operators
   choosing a proper method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/