Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:06:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Easy DNSSEC Key Publish
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          George Barwood
	Filename        : draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily publish updated DNSSEC Key Signing Keys.  This document does
   not address the initial configuration of trust anchors for a domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/