Subject: I-D Action: draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:14:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Priority Modification for the PSC Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document contains the modifications to the priorities of inputs
   in [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection" in
   an effort to satisfy the ITU-T's protection switching requirements
   and correcting the problems that have been identified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-priority-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/