Subject: I-D Action: draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:45:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Plan to Establish a Wisdom Task Force
	Author(s)       : Norbert Bollow
	Filename        : draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   This memo calls for the creation of a new governance forum named
   "Wisdom Task Force" (WisdomTF).  The main purpose of the WisdomTF is
   to facilitate consensus-seeking strategy-oriented discussions
   regarding governance actions that may be decided by national
   parliaments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/