Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-ug-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:07:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The U and G bits in IPv6 Interface Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-ug-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-21

Abstract:
   The IPv6 addressing architecture defines a method by which the
   Universal and Group bits of an IEEE link-layer address are mapped
   into an IPv6 unicast interface identifier.  This document clarifies
   the status of those bits for interface identifiers that are not
   derived from an IEEE link-layer address, and updates RFC 4291
   accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6man-ug

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-6man-ug-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-6man-ug-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/