Subject: I-D Action: draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:11:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. (Miek) Gieben
                          M. Groeneweg
                          Rik Ribbers
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the purpose of relaying DNSSEC key material
   from one registrar to another.  The mapping introduces "<keyrelay>"
   as a new command in EPP.

   This command will help facilitating a transfer of a domain while
   keeping DNSSEC's chain of trust intact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/