Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-pcp-ip-based-srv-disc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 04:16:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Server Discovery based on well-known IP Address
	Author(s)       : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-pcp-ip-based-srv-disc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-16

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) provides a mechanism to control how
   incoming packets are forwarded by upstream devices such as Network
   Address Translator IPv6/IPv4 (NAT64), Network Address Translator
   IPv4/IPv4 (NAT44), IPv6 and IPv4 firewall devices, and a mechanism to
   reduce application keep alive traffic.

   This document establishes a well-known IP address for the PCP Server
   and documents how PCP clients embedded in endpoints can use it during
   the discovery and regular operation phases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesel-pcp-ip-based-srv-disc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-pcp-ip-based-srv-disc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/