Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 22:21:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM and vCard mapping
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a mapping between Simple Cloud Identity
   Management (SCIM) and vCard.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/