Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-5162bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:47:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 Extensions for Quick Mailbox Resynchronization
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                          Dave Cridland
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-5162bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAP4 extension, which gives an IMAP client
   the ability to quickly resynchronize any previously opened mailbox as
   part of the SELECT command, without the need for server-side state or
   additional client round-trips.  This extension also introduces a new
   response that allows for a more compact representation of a list of
   expunged messages (and always includes the Unique Identifiers (UIDs)
   expunged).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-5162bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-5162bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-5162bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/