Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:26:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A framework for RPs to use IKEv2 KMP
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to secure pairwise Routing
   Protocol associations using the IKEv2 Key Management Protocol (KMP).
   Most of the pairwise Routing Protocols (RPs) are TCP-based but the
   framework described here is applicable to other pairwise RPs, which
   not necessarily use the TCP at transport layer.  A Gatekeeper
   mechanism is introduced to allow all pairwise RPs to coordinate with
   IKEv2 Protocol to pass the policy, get the keying material and to
   maintain the security associations.  The Gatekeeper also allows
   pairwise RPs which use TCP-AO to coordinate with IKEv2 without
   fundamental modification to either.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/