Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:18:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using OSPFv3 with Role-Based Access Control
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-02-17

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route classes
   of IPv6 traffic that are defined by an IPv6 Flow Label and a
   destination prefix.  This implies not routing "to a destination", but
   "traffic matching a classification tuple".  The obvious application
   is data center inter-tenant routing using a form of role-based access
   control.  If the sender doesn't know the value to insert in the flow
   label (the receiver's tenant ID), he in effect has no route to that
   destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/