Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:35:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Extension for Port Set Allocation
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to PCP allowing clients to
   manipulate sets of ports as a whole.  This is accomplished by a new
   MAP option: PORT_SET.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-pcp-natcoord-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/