Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-sdp-bundle-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:42:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Kumquat: A Generic Bundle Mechanism for the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-sdp-bundle-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic bundle mechanism for the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) by which the media described by a number
   of media descriptions ("m= lines") are multiplexed and transmitted
   over a single transport association.  The transport association is
   described by an additional media description, allowing SDP attributes
   to be applied to the aggregate, independently of attributes applied
   to the constituents.  In offer/answer usage, the bundle mechanism is
   backward compatible with SDP processors that do not understand the
   mechanism.  The mechanism is designed to be compatible with the
   limitations of the existing Internet infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-sdp-bundle

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-sdp-bundle-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-worley-sdp-bundle-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/