Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:38:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Ole Troan
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tetsuya Murakami
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" double
   stateless NAT64 translation based solution (MAP-T) for providing
   shared or uniquely addressed IPv4 device connectivity to and across
   an IPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/