Subject: I-D Action: draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 00:56:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New IP address structure
	Author(s)       : C.V Sreeraj
	Filename        : draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies new address structure and routing technique
   for the IP (Internet Protocol),a hierarchical scalable design. This
   version is backward compatible with IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sreeraj-new-ip-address-structure-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/