Subject: I-D Action: draft-rohit-trill-proactive-oam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:57:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pro-active connectivity monitoring for TRILL
	Author(s)       : Rohit Watve
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Chandan Mishra
                          Gayatri Ramachandran
	Filename        : draft-rohit-trill-proactive-oam-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-02-04

Abstract:
   Pro-active fault monitoring for TRILL monitors all the paths between
   any two given RBridges in the network. Number of paths to be
   monitored can be of exponential order based on the distance between
   two RBridges. In this document novel fault monitoring mechanism
   based on a distributed approach is presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rohit-trill-proactive-oam

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rohit-trill-proactive-oam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rohit-trill-proactive-oam-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/