Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:28:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On the Use of RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Feedback for Unicast Multimedia Congestion Control
	Author(s)       : Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the types of congestion control feedback that it
   is possible to send using the RTP Control Protocol (RTCP), and their
   suitability of use in implementing congestion control for unicast
   multimedia applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-rmcat-rtp-cc-feedback-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/