Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 06:15:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Priority Header (RPH) Registry Management Policy to IETF Review
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-02-08

Abstract:
   RFC4412 defines "Resource-Priority Namespaces" and "Resource-Priority
   Priority-values" registries.  The management policy of these
   registries is "Standards Action".  This document changes the
   management policy of these registries to "IETF Review".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/