Subject: I-D Action: draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:14:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS PIM Inter-working
	Author(s)       : Bisong Tao
	Filename        : draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for the inter-working between
   Protocol Independent Multicast [PIM] and a leaf-driven P2MP tunnel
   signaling protocol so that multiple PIM sites around an MPLS network
   can form a single PIM domain without compromising PIM's features,
   scalability, and performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tao-mpls-pim-interworking-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/