Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:24:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Upstream Interfaces IGMP/MLD Proxy
	Author(s)       : Hong-Ke Zhang
                          HAW Hamburg
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
       In this document, followed by the idea mentioned in [4] and
       subsequent update in [5], an IGMP/MLD proxy with multiple upstream
       interfaces called MUIIMP is proposed and analyzed. The MUIIMP
       inherits the basic rule of the IGMP/MLD proxy but extends with
       multiple  upstream  interfaces.  To  avoid  data  redundancy,  each
       upstream interface of an MUIIMP device MUST NOT send or subscribe
       the same data simultaneously.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-muiimp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/