Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 08:35:44 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Standard Configuration of DiffServ Service Classes
    Author(s)     : J. Polk
    Filename      : draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update
    Pages         : 74 
    Date          : March 5, 2013 
    
   This document describes service classes configured with DiffServ and
   identifies how they are used and how to construct them using 
   Differentiated Services Code Points (DSCPs), traffic conditioners, 
   Per-Hop Behaviors (PHBs), and Active Queue Management (AQM) 
   mechanisms.  There is no intrinsic requirement that particular 
   DSCPs, traffic conditioners, PHBs, and AQM be used for a certain 
   service class, but for consistent behavior under the same network 
   conditions, configuring networks as described here is appropriate. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-tsvwg-rfc4594-update-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.