Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:18:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TCP Extensions for High Performance
	Author(s)       : David Borman
                          Bob Braden
                          Van Jacobson
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of TCP extensions to improve
   performance over paths with a large bandwidth * delay product and to
   provide reliable operation over very high-speed paths.  It defines
   TCP options for scaled windows and timestamps.  The timestamps are
   used for two distinct mechanisms, RTTM (Round Trip Time Measurement)
   and PAWS (Protection Against Wrapped Sequences).

   This document updates and obsoletes RFC 1323.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/