Subject: I-D Action: draft-manderson-rdns-xml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:12:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : XML Schemas for Reverse DNS Management
	Author(s)       : Terry Manderson
	Filename        : draft-manderson-rdns-xml-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-03-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema for
   Reverse DNS Management in a tightly controlled Representational State
   Transfer (REST) environment.  This document describes a schema that
   has been developed and deployed by ICANN in a "RESTful" based system
   since 2011 and is being used by the registries responsible for
   reverse DNS (rDNS) delegations underneath IN-ADDR.ARPA and IP6.ARPA
   through an X.509 certificate mediated HTTPS transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manderson-rdns-xml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manderson-rdns-xml-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manderson-rdns-xml-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/