Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 04:33:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URN For Country Specific Emergency Services
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-19

Abstract:
   This document updates section 4.2 of RFC 5031, in order to allow the
   registration of service URNs with the 'sos' service type for
   emergency services that, at the time of registration, are offered in
   one country only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/