Subject: I-D Action: draft-delong-ula-example-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:34:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ULA IPv6 Address Prefix Reserved for Documentation
	Author(s)       : Owen DeLong
	Filename        : draft-delong-ula-example-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   To reduce the likelihood of conflict and confusion when relating
   documented examples to deployed systems, an IPv6 Unicast Address
   prefix is reserved for use in examples in RFCs, books, documentation,
   and the like.

   Since the publication of [RFC 4193] (ULA), it is necessary to
   provide examples of ULA addresses in various documents, including
   some Internet-Drafts currently under consideration.

   This draft seeks to add ULA prefixes reserved for documentation
   purposes similar to the GUA reservation specified in [RFC3489]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-delong-ula-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-delong-ula-example-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/