Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-sdp-bundle-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 14:20:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Generic Bundle Mechanism for the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-sdp-bundle-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2013-03-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic bundle mechanism for the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) by which the media described by a number
   of media descriptions ("m= lines") are multiplexed and transmitted
   over a single transport association.  The single transport
   association is described by an additional media description, allowing
   SDP attributes to be applied to the aggregate, independently of
   attributes applied to the constituents.  In offer/answer usage, the
   bundle mechanism is backward compatible with SDP processors that do
   not understand the mechanism.  The mechanism is designed to be
   compatible with the limitations of the existing Internet
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-sdp-bundle

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-sdp-bundle-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-worley-sdp-bundle-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/