Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-idr-transitive-gr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 00:55:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transitive BGP Graceful Restart
	Author(s)       : Haifeng Zhang
                          Alvaro Retana
	Filename        : draft-zhang-idr-transitive-gr-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-03-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to BGP Graceful Restart that
   reduces the negative impact of multiple inter-connected routers
   restarting.  The proposed mechanism does not require any changes to
   the BGP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-idr-transitive-gr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-idr-transitive-gr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-idr-transitive-gr-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/