Subject: I-D Action: draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:34:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Hashed Attribute values for 'userPassword'
	Author(s)       : Michael Stroeder
	Filename        : draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the widely used syntax for storing hashed
   passwords in LDAP attribute 'userPassword'.  Furthermore it points
   out some of the deficiencies of the approach.  Its purpose is solely
   to document current practice, it does not define a new standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/