Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:43:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Chinese Domain Names
	Author(s)       : Zheng Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-epp-cdn-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
   management of Chinese Domain Names (CDNs). Specified in XML, this
   extended mapping is applied to provide additional features required
   by CDNs Registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-epp-cdn-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-epp-cdn-mapping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/