Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruellan-headerdiff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 11:10:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Header Diff: A compact HTTP header representation for HTTP/2.0
	Author(s)       : Herve Ruellan
                          Jun Fujisawa
                          Romain Bellessort
                          Youenn Fablet
	Filename        : draft-ruellan-headerdiff-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a format adapted to efficiently represent
   HTTP headers in the context of HTTP/2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruellan-headerdiff

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-headerdiff-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/