Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 04:06:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath RTP based on RTP Relay Application (MPRTP-RA)
	Author(s)       : Weimin Lei
                          Wei Zhang
                          Shaowei Liu
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ra-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the framework of multipath transmission of real-time
   media based on relay. The framework allows participants to use multiple
   paths,including the default IP path and relay paths, to transport media in a
   RTP session. A relay path may via one or more RTP relay nodes which provide
   relay services for media data. This framework describes function blocks and
   behaviors of MPRTP-RA-capable RTP agent and RTP relay. The framework also
   defines multipath transport protocol by extending RTP, and relay control
   protocol named OpenPath.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ra

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ra-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/