Subject: I-D Action: draft-bt-http-broadcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 03:02:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Upgrading the 100-CONTINUE status for Broadcast in HTTP/1.1 Protocol
	Author(s)       : Raji Sankar
	Filename        : draft-bt-http-broadcast-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1 in RFC 2616 uses the
   100-Continue status message with Expect: Continue header to send
   request body at a later time to the origin server.  This memo
   explains how to extend this status message to send multiple responses
   from the origin server to the client for an extended period of time.
   This achieves the essential function of broadcast from the origin
   server to the client, without the client waiting for a response to a
   request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bt-http-broadcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bt-http-broadcast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/