Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-mldv2-link-unicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:45:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MLDv2 Procedures for Link-Layer Unicast Delivery of Multicast IPv6
	Author(s)       : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-mldv2-link-unicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-28

Abstract:
   Some multi-access link-layer technologies typically not provide good
   IPv6 multicast performance, using link-layer multicasts, when the
   volume of multicast traffic is significant.  It would be possible to
   replicate and then link-layer unicast multicast IPv6 traffic to
   interested listeners to overcome these link-layer performance
   limitations.  This memo describes MLDv2 and IPv6 neighbor discovery
   procedures to support link-layer unicast delivery of multicast IPv6
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-mldv2-link-unicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-mldv2-link-unicast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/