Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-atom-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Profile Support for the Atom Syndication Format
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-atom-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-30

Abstract:
   The Atom syndication format is a generic XML format for representing
   collections.  Profiles are one way how Atom feeds can indicate that
   they support specific extensions.  To make this support visible on
   the media type level, this specification re-registers the Atom media
   type, and adds a "profile" media type parameter.  This allows
   profiles to become visible at the media type level, so that servers
   as well as clients can indicate support for specific Atom profiles in
   conversations, for example when communicating via HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-atom-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-atom-profile-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/