Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Applicability Statement: DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm Implementation Status
	Author(s)       : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) requires the use of
   cryptographic algorithm suites for generating digital signatures over
   DNS data.  There is currently an IANA registry for these algorithms
   but there is no record of the recommended implementation status of
   each algorithm.  This document provides an applicability statement on
   algorithm implementation status for DNSSEC component software.  This
   document lists each algorithm's status based on the current
   reference.  In the case that an algorithm is specified without an
   implementation status, this document assigns one.  This document
   updates RFCs 2536, 2539, 3110, 4034, 4398, 5155, 5702, and 5933.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-imp-status-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/