Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcformatreq-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 05:45:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC Series Format Requirements and Future Development
	Author(s)       : Heather Flanagan
                          Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcformatreq-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the current requirements and requests for
   enhancements for the format of the canonical version of RFCs.  Terms
   are defined to help clarify exactly which stages of document
   production are under discussion for format changes.  The requirements
   described in this document will determine what changes will be made
   to RFC format.  This document updates RFC 2223.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcformatreq

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfcformatreq-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcformatreq-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/