Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:34:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SA46T Multicast Support
	Author(s)       : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-30

Abstract:
   This document describe Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6
   Encapsulation / Decapsutation Technology (SA46T) multicast support.
   IPv4 multicast is supported by SA46T with same manner with IPv4
   unicast.  SA46T multicast address prefix is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-mcast-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/