Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:46:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
	Author(s)       : Simon Wilkinson
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-03-21

Abstract:
   rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
   framework to provide an authentication service that provides
   authentication, confidentiality and integrity protection for the rxgk
   security class.  This document provides a general description of
   rxgk.  A further document will provide details of integration with
   specific RX applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/