Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 02:32:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for Mobile Devices
	Author(s)       : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Cameron Byrne
                          Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IPv6 profile for mobile devices.  It lists
   the set of features a mobile device is to be compliant with to
   connect to an IPv6-only or dual-stack mobile network.

   This document defines a different profile than the one for general
   connection to IPv6 mobile networks defined in [RFC3316].  In
   particular, this document identifies also features to ensure IPv4
   service continuity over an IPv6-only transport.

   Both Hosts and devices with LAN capabilities are in scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/