Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6tsch-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:38:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture for IPv6 over Time Synchronized Channel Hopping
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Robert Assimiti
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6tsch-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document presents an architecture for an IPv6 multilink subnet
   that is composed of a high speed powered backbone and a number of
   IEEE802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks attached and synchronized by
   Backbone Routers.  Route Computation may be achieved in a centralized
   fashion by a Path Computation Element, in a distributed fashion using
   the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks, or in a mixed
   mode.  The Backbone Routers perform proxy Neighbor discovery
   operations over the backbone on behalf of the wireless device, so
   they can share a same subnet and appear to be connected to the same
   backbone as classical devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6tsch-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6tsch-architecture-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/