Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP Access to IETF Email List Archives
	Author(s)       : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   The IETF makes heavy use of email lists to conduct its work.  This
   often involves accessing the archived history of those email lists.
   Participants would like to have the ability to browse and search
   those archives using standard IMAP clients.  This memo captures the
   requirements for providing a service that would allow such browsing
   and searching.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sparks-genarea-imaparch-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/