Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:48:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF Recommendations Regarding Active Queue Management
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   Fifteen years after the IAB issued its recommendations regarding
   congestion control in RFC 2309, a major issue in the community is the
   issue that RFC addresses: Buffer bloat.  It may be time to update the
   recommendation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-tsvwg-aqm-recommendation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/