Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:14:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to Recommended Codecs for the RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control (RTP/AVP)
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   [RFC3551] defines the AVP RTP profile, which is the basis for many
   other profiles, such as SAVP [RFC3711], AVPF [RFC4585], and SAVPF
   [RFC5124].  This document updates [RFC3551] (and by extension, the
   profiles that build upon it) to reflect changes in audio codec usage
   since the document was originally published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/