Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfaff-ovsdb-proto-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:31:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Open vSwitch Database Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ben Pfaff
                          Bruce Davie
	Filename        : draft-pfaff-ovsdb-proto-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-03-15

Abstract:
   Open vSwitch is an open source software switch designed to be used as
   a vswitch (virtual switch) in virtualized server environments.  A
   vswitch forwards traffic between different virtual machines (VMs) on
   the same physical host and also forwards traffic between VMs and the
   physical network.  Open vSwitch is open to programmatic extension and
   control using OpenFlow and the OVSDB (Open vSwitch Database)
   management protocol.  This document defines the OVSDB management
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfaff-ovsdb-proto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfaff-ovsdb-proto-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pfaff-ovsdb-proto-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/