Subject: I-D Action: draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:46:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : Francisco Arias
                          Gustavo Lozano
                          Shoji Noguchi
                          James Gould
                          Chethan Thippeswamy
	Filename        : draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format, contents and semantics of Domain
   Name Registration Data (DNRD) Escrow deposits for a Domain Name
   Registry.  It includes the following objects:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/