Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-tmch-smd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:44:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-tmch-smd-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark, referred to as a signed mark and the Signed Mark Data (SMD)
   file as defined by the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-tmch-smd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-tmch-smd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-tmch-smd-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/