Subject: I-D Action: draft-osborne-mpls-psc-alive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:55:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Liveness Protocol for PSC
	Author(s)       : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-osborne-mpls-psc-alive-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-19

Abstract:
   This document adds a liveness protocol to PSC which provides
   functionality similar to APS's EXER command.  It also provides some
   rules for processing TLVs in PSC messages which apply to all future
   uses of PSC TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osborne-mpls-psc-alive

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osborne-mpls-psc-alive-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/