Subject: I-D Action: draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Acceptable Use Policy for New ICMP Types and Codes
	Author(s)       : Melinda Shore
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-shore-icmp-aup-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   Concerns about lack of clarity concerning when to add new Internet
   Control Message Protocol (ICMP) types and/or codes have highlighted a
   need to describe policies for when adding new features to ICMP is
   desirable and when it is not.  In this document we provide a basic
   description of ICMP's role in the IP stack and some guidelines for
   the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-icmp-aup

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-icmp-aup-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shore-icmp-aup-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/