Subject: I-D Action: draft-presta-clue-data-model-schema-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:49:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An XML Schema for the CLUE data model
	Author(s)       : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-presta-clue-data-model-schema-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE
   data model types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-data-model-schema

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-presta-clue-data-model-schema-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-presta-clue-data-model-schema-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/