Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:06:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Manet Simplified Multicast Framework Relay Set Process
	Author(s)       : Robert G. Cole
                          Joseph Macker
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2013-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring aspects of the
   Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF) process for Mobile Ad-Hoc
   Networks (MANETs).  The SMF-MIB also reports state information,
   performance metrics, and notifications.  In addition to
   configuration, the additional state and performance information is
   useful to operators troubleshooting multicast forwarding problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-mib-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/