Subject: I-D Action: draft-christou-sip-xmpp-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interoperability between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Chris Christou
                          Michael Lundberg
                          Christopher Ross
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-christou-sip-xmpp-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This document is intended to serve as a reference point for
   developers and operators implementing the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
   within their networks.  This document does not define any new
   protocols but does define the different reference models for
   deployment of combined use of SIP and XMPP ("CUSAX") clients and SIP-
   XMPP interworking to ensure consistency across the community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-christou-sip-xmpp-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-christou-sip-xmpp-interop-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/