Subject: I-D Action: draft-okamoto-ccamp-midori-gmpls-extension-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:49:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements of GMPLS Extensions for Energy Efficient Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Satoru Okamoto
	Filename        : draft-okamoto-ccamp-midori-gmpls-extension-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
       This document discusses some of extensions required in existing GMPLS
       OSPF routing protocol, RSVP signaling protocol, and LMP to support
       the energy efficient traffic engineering technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-okamoto-ccamp-midori-gmpls-extension-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-okamoto-ccamp-midori-gmpls-extension-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-okamoto-ccamp-midori-gmpls-extension-reqs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/