Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 11:50:09 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Flow Identity Extension for HELD
    Author(s)     : R. Bellis
    Filename      : draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity
    Pages         : 14 
    Date          : March 4, 2013 

   RFC 6155 specifies an extension for the HTTP-Enabled Location
   Delivery (HELD) Protocol allowing the use of an IP address and port
   number to request a Device location based on an individual packet
   flow.

   However, certain kinds of NAT require that identifiers for both ends
   of the packet flow must be specified in order to unambiguously
   satisfy the location request.

   This document specifies an XML Schema and URN Sub-Namespace for a
   Flow Identity Extension for HELD to support this requirement.

   This document updates RFC 6155 by deprecating the port number
   elements specified therein.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-flow-identity-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.