Subject: I-D Action: draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming in Homenet
	Author(s)       : Wassim Haddad
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   So far, multihoming in Homenet must be supported by the hosts as
   there is no mean to use simultaneously the different ISPs of the
   Homenet without risking flow disruption.  In this memo, we propose to
   revise the way multihoming is conceived in Homenet by relying on the
   infrastructure instead of the hosts.  We also propose a high level
   solution that answers this particular problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/