Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-rrcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 00:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RRCP A Receiver-Driven and Router-Feedback Congestion Control Protocol for ICN
	Author(s)       : Mingwei Xu
                          Chunmei Xia
	Filename        : draft-xu-rrcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   Network requirements have evolved from data communications between
   two hosts to large-scale information access through networks. The
   current Internet employs an address-centric network communication
   model, which is efficient for communications between hosts, but not
   efficient for communications between a host and a network. Given
   this fact, Information-centric Networking (ICN) has become a hot
   spot to meet the new requirement.  In ICN there exists a congestion
   problem which hasn't been well solved. We provide a new congestion
   control protocol, RRCP, since the congestion control protocols in IP
   networks are not suitable for ICN transport.  RRCP, with XCP and ICN
   transport characteristics, advances a receiver-driven and router-
   feedback mechanism.  RRCP can stay efficient, fair and stable via
   the validation of simulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-rrcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-rrcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-rrcp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/