Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-tmch-smd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:06:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-tmch-smd-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark, referred to as a signed mark and the Signed Mark Data (SMD)
   file as defined by the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-tmch-smd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-tmch-smd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-tmch-smd-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/