Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:23:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Clock Source Signalling
	Author(s)       : Aidan Williams
                          Kevin Gross
                          Ray van Brandenburg
                          Hans Stokking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-03-18

Abstract:
   NTP format timestamps are used by several RTP protocols for
   synchronisation and statistical measurements.  This memo specifies
   SDP signalling identifying timestamp reference clock sources and SDP
   signalling identifying the media clock sources in a multimedia
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/