Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:46:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Delegated Database Tree
	Author(s)       : Vince Fuller
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Amit Jain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-03-28

Abstract:
   This draft describes the LISP Delegated Database Tree (LISP-DDT), a
   hierarchical, distributed database which embodies the delegation of
   authority to provide mappings from LISP Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs)
   to Routing Locators (RLOCs).  It is a statically-defined distribution
   of the EID namespace among a set of LISP-speaking servers, called DDT
   nodes.  Each DDT node is configured as "authoritative" for one or
   more EID-prefixes, along with the set of RLOCs for Map Servers or
   "child" DDT nodes to which more-specific EID-prefixes are delegated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-ddt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-ddt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/