Subject: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 03:01:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Considerations for NATs, Firewalls and HTTP proxies
	Author(s)       : Thomas Stach
                          Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanism to enable media stream
   establishment in the presence of NATs, firewalls and HTTP proxies.
   HTTP proxy and firewall policies applied in many private network
   domains introduce obstacles to the successful establishment of media
   stream via RTCWEB.  This document examines some of these policies and
   develops requirements on the web browsers designed to provide the
   best possible chance of media connectivity between RTCWEB peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/