Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC 4051, expanding, updating, and
   esatablishing an IANA Registry for the list of URIs intended for use
   with XML Digital Signatures, Encryption, Canonicalization, and Key
   Management. These URIs identify algorithms and types of information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-additional-xmlsec-uris-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/