Subject: I-D Action: draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:15:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Default Border Definition
	Author(s)       : Erik Kline
	Filename        : draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   Automatic, simple identification of when traffic is crossing a
   perimeter is highly desirable for a variety of home network uses.
   This document describes how to use homenet routing protocol
   adjacencies as the primary signal of a common administrative domain
   (e.g. "the home").  Classification of interfaces et cetera as
   internal or external follow from this, as do various policy and
   implementation implications.  One fundamental implication is that the
   active definition of a home network's interior is no more secure than
   its policy for forming homenet routing protocol adjacencies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-homenet-default-perimeter-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/