Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:12:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrier-Grade-NAT (CGN) Deployment Considerations.
	Author(s)       : Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-03-28

Abstract:
   This document provides deployment considerations for Carrier-Grade-
   NAT (CGN) based on the verification result include the investigation
   of the number of sessions of applications.  The verification was
   conducted in StarBED which is one of the largest scale network
   experiment environment in Japan.  A million of subscribers was
   emulated and it revealed the realistic behavior of CGN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/