Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:17:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DSCP and other packet markings for RTCWeb QoS
	Author(s)       : Subha Dhesikan
                          Dan Druta
                          Paul E. Jones
                          James Polk
	Filename        : draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   Many networks, such as service provider and private networks, can
   provide per packet treatments based on Differentiated Services Code
   Points (DSCP) on a per hop basis.  This document provides the
   recommended DSCP values for browsers to use for various classes of
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/