Subject: I-D Action: draft-diao-aeip-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:59:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Autonomous Extensible Internet with Network Address Translation(AEIP NAT)
	Author(s)       : Diao Yongping
                          Liao Ming
                          Diao Yuping
	Filename        : draft-diao-aeip-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   The two key issues of today's Internet are autonomy and
   extensibility. Autonomous Internet(AIP) technology can provide
   extensible internet architecture, own independent root DNS servers
   and self management internet network; Furthermore, based on the
   Autonomous Internet, here provides a way with extensible address
   capacity to solve IP address deficiency and realize
   Autonomous Extensible Internet(AEIP). It mainly adopts local
   network address based on per Autonomous IP network and uses
   bilateral dynamic NAT with global network address between
   Autonomous IP networks to solve IP address deficient problem.
   This AEIP with Network Address Translation(AEIP NAT) can realize
   autonomy and extensibility with minimal cost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diao-aeip-nat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diao-aeip-nat-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/