Subject: I-D Action: draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:45:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Why Reactive Protocols are ill-suited for LLNs
	Author(s)       : Joydeep Tripathi
                          Jaudelice C. de Oliveira
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes serious issues regarding the use of reactive
   routing protocols in Low power and lossy network.  Routing
   requirements for various LLN deployments are studied in order to
   judge how reactive routing may or may not fit to those criteria.
   This document is intended to point out shortcomings of reactive
   protocols to operate in LLN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/