Subject: I-D Action: draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 10:31:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Communication Diversion Information in support of the Communication Diversion (CDIV) Notification (CDIVN) CDIV service
	Author(s)       : John Luc Bakker
                          Ranjit Avasarala
	Filename        : draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-11.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-03-24

Abstract:
   3GPP and TISPAN are defining the protocol specification for the
   Communication Diversion (CDIV) service using IP Multimedia (IM) Core
   Network (CN) subsystem (IMS) supplementary service.  As part of CDIV,
   a SIP based event package is used for notifying users about
   diversions (re-directions or forwarding) of requests for
   communication sessions targetting the user.  This document defines
   the SIP event package to support subscription and notification of
   diversions.  The proposed event package is applicable to the CDIV
   supplementary service in IMS and may not be applicable to the general
   internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-avasarala-dispatch-comm-div-notification-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/