Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:39:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : I2RS overlay use case
	Author(s)       : Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes an overlay network use case.  The forwarding
   routers network is an overlay structure.  There are two kinds of
   forwarding routers: Edge Router(ER) and Core Routers(CR).  Edge
   Router encapsulates format data based on the tunnel type, which are
   established among Edge Routers.  Core Router would be very simple and
   cheap.  It focus on the encapsulation data forwarding.  In order to
   reduce the equipment cost of Edge Routers, the network virtualization
   is provided in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/