Subject: I-D Action: draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format
	Author(s)       : Zhun Guo
	Filename        : draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-03-21

Abstract:
   At present, the collaboration of documents in a single cloud-office
   Website works wonderfully.  However, the one among different cloud-
   office websites is a little clumsy.  This document analyzes the
   status quo of the collaboration of documents among those existing
   different cloud-office websites and provides a solution how to
   realize IDCOA (the interconnection and interoperability of different
   cloud-office applications) with the html file format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/