Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:19:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Salsa20 Stream Cipher for Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
                          Joachim Strombergson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-03-17

Abstract:
   This document describe how the Salsa20 stream cipher can be used in
   the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/