Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 04:26:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCP Description Option
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   associate a description with a PCP-instantiated mapping: DESCRIPTION
   Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/