Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 05:29:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : James Gould
                          Chethan Thippeswamy
	Filename        : draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and contents of Data Escrow
   deposits for the standard set of Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD)
   objects including domain, host, contact, and registrar using XML for
   definition and Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Files for data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/