Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 03:06:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCAST: Object Delivery for the ALC and NORM Protocols
	Author(s)       : Vincent Roca
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces the FCAST reliable object (e.g., file)
   delivery application.  It is designed to operate either on top of the
   underlying Asynchronous Layer Coding (ALC)/Layered Coding Transport
   (LCT) or the NACK-Oriented Reliable Multicast (NORM) reliable
   multicast transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmt-fcast-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/