Subject: I-D Action: draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:05:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PSC protocol updates for non-revertive operation
	Author(s)       : Taesik Cheung
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This document contains the updates to [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection" to change non-revertive
   operation to be aligned with the behavior defined in [RFC4427] and in
   an effort to satisfy the ITU-T's protection switching requirements.
   An operator command, Manual Switch to Working (MS-W) is also included
   to revert traffic to the working path in non-revertive operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cdh-mpls-tp-psc-non-revertive-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/