Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 13:27:47 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Reactions to Signaling from ECN Support for RTP/RTCP

    Author(s)     : K. Carlberg, et al
    Filename      : draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : March 8, 2013 
    
   This document presents an examination of various responses to Congestion
   Experience (CE) notifications by real time applications that have
   negotiated end-to-end support of Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN).
   This document is a follow-on effort of [rfc6679], which specifies the
   signaling used to provide ECN support for RTP/RTCP flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-tsvwg-ecn-reactions-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.