Subject: I-D Action: draft-steffann-tunnels-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 09:25:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Comparison of IPv6 over IPv4 Tunnel Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : S.J.M. Steffann
                          Iljitsch van Beijnum
                          Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-steffann-tunnels-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-03-19

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of various ways to tunnel IPv6
   packets over IPv4 networks.  It covers mechanisms in current use,
   touches on several mechanisms that are now only of historic interest,
   and discusses some newer tunnel mechanisms that are not (yet) widely
   used at the time of publication.  The goal of the document is helping
   people with an IPv6-in-IPv4 tunneling need to select the mechanisms
   that may apply to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-steffann-tunnels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-steffann-tunnels-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-steffann-tunnels-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/