Subject: I-D Action: draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting the Signal Degrade in the PSC Linear Protection
	Author(s)       : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   This document contains the updates to [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection" to support protection against
   signal degrade (SD) in an effort to satisfy the ITU-T's protection
   switching requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rhd-mpls-tp-psc-sd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/