Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 09:32:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
	Author(s)       : Simon Wilkinson
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-03-18

Abstract:
   rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
   framework to provide authentication, confidentiality and integrity
   protection.  This document provides a general description of rxgk.  A
   further document will provide details of integration with specific RX
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/