Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:11:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PKCS 12 v1: Personal Information Exchange Syntax
	Author(s)       : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Magnus Nystrom
                          Sean Parkinson
                          Andreas Rusch
                          Michael Scott
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-03-25

Abstract:
   This standard describes a transfer syntax for personal identity
   information, including private keys, certificates, miscellaneous
   secrets, and extensions.  Machines, applications, browsers, Internet
   kiosks, and so on, that support this standard will allow a user to
   import, export, and exercise a single set of personal identity
   information.  This standard supports direct transfer of personal
   information under several privacy and integrity modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/