Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:00:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management: Service flows distribution and handoff technique based on MIPv6
	Author(s)       : Min Liu
                          Yuwei Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This document has a normative description of the service flows based
   on IPv6. It makes the upgrade of management model from the entire
   node granularity to the single service flow granularity, with the
   compatibility to the existing mobile IPv6. It shows a distributed,
   compatible with mobile IPv6 network layer mobility solution, which
   would take different mobility management strategies according to the
   Correspondent Node's position, network conditions and service
   requirements of the different service flows so as to achieve the
   service flow granularity switching and transmission path control. And
   the standard will also provide route optimization mechanism between
   the Mobile Node and the ordinary Correspondent Node that doesn't
   support mobile IPv6, playing a role in promoting the development of
   new applications and business based on mobile IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/