Subject: I-D Action: draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A workaround for termination of IPv4 network services
	Author(s)       : Hiroaki Hazeyama
                          Atsushi Onoe
                          Osamu Nakamura
	Filename        : draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
    After sun-setting of IPv4, many devices will be connected to IPv6
   single stack network. In this document we describe a workaround for
   IPv6 enabled network configuration. At this moment, the condition of
   IPv6 adoption on the consumer devices such as PC, tablet, mobile
   terminal and entertainment device are various. For example, some
   devices are fully support IPv6 client but some are not. It is very
   hard to provide IPv6 network service with these various conditioned
   devices. To solve this problem, we tried to verify some
   configurations to connect these devices into IPv6 enabled consumer
   network for termination of IPv4 network services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hiromi-sunset4-termination-ipv4-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/