Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:38:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Set Definition Algorithms Analysis
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Tetsuya Murakami
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
   This memo analyses the some port set definition algorithms which
   encodes port set infomation into IPv6 address so as to support
   stateless IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies, e.g. 4rd-U and MAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/