Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 22:00:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : In-Band Authentication Extension for Protocol Independent Multicast
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Bharat Joshi
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   Existing security mechanisms for the Protocol Independent Multicast -
   Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) routing protocol mandates the use of IPsec to
   provide message authenticity and integrity.  This draft proposes an
   embedded authentication mechanism to facilitate data origin
   authentication and integrity verification for PIM packets in the
   cases where IPsec cannot be applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhatia-zhang-pim-auth-extension-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/