Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-rfc2050bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:44:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Internet Numbers Registry System
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
                          John Curran
                          Geoff Huston
                          David Conrad
	Filename        : draft-housley-rfc2050bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
   This document provides information about the current Internet Numbers
   Registry System used in the distribution of globally unique Internet
   Protocol (IP) address space and autonomous system (AS) numbers.

   This document also provides information about the processes for
   further evolution of the Internet Numbers Registry System.

   This document replaces RFC 2050.

   This document does not propose any changes to the Internet Numbers
   Registry System.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-rfc2050bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-rfc2050bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/