Subject: I-D Action: draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Client Hints
	Author(s)       : Ilya Grigorik
	Filename        : draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-03-15

Abstract:
   An increasing diversity of connected device form factors and software
   capabilities has created a need to deliver varying, or optimized
   content for each device.

   Client Hints can be used as input to proactive content negotiation;
   just as the Accept header allowed clients to indicate what formats
   they prefer, Client Hints allow clients to indicate a list of device
   and agent specific preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grigorik-http-client-hints

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/