Subject: I-D Action: draft-csl-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-3315update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 08:07:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Qi Sun
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-csl-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-3315update-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) isn't specific
   about handling messages with unknown types.  This document describes
   the problems and defines how a DHCPv6 function node should behave in
   this case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-csl-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-3315update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-csl-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-3315update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/