Subject: I-D Action: draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting the Exercise command for PSC linear protection protocol
	Author(s)       : Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-03-27

Abstract:
   This draft indicates how IETF RFC6378 could be modified to address
   the Exercise function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dj-mpls-tp-exer-psc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/