Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Context Transfer for Multicast support in Distributed Mobility Management (DMM)
	Author(s)       : Dirk von Hugo
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a context transfer based concept to support
   overarching IP multicast services applicable to various existing
   approaches for Distributed Mobility Management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-multimob-dmm-context-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/