Subject: I-D Action: draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:25:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Requirements in a Federated World
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Rhys Smith
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-03-11

Abstract:
   TODO: This document outlines the requirements for trust in a
   federated environment, and enumerates the requirements for a trust
   infrastructure.  It also examines existing trust infrastructures
   given these requirements and concludes that none fulfil all of the
   requirements, and suggests that maybe a new one is required that
   does.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-howlett-abfab-trust-router-ps-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/