Subject: I-D Action: draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:25:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NAT traversal for LISP
	Author(s)       : Vina Ermagan
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Jesper Skriver
                          Fabio Maino
                          Chris White
	Filename        : draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for IPv4 NAT traversal for LISP
   tunnel routers (xTR) and LISP Mobile Nodes (LISP-MN) behind a NAT
   device.  A LISP device both detects the NAT and initializes its
   state.  Forwarding to the LISP device through a NAT is enabled by a
   new network element, the LISP Re-encapsulating Tunnel Router (RTR),
   which acts as an anchor point in the data plane, forwarding traffic
   from unmodified LISP devices through the NAT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ermagan-lisp-nat-traversal-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/