Subject: I-D Action: draft-pularikkal-opsawg-lawful-intercept-spwifi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lawful-Intercept Support for SP Wi-Fi Deployments
	Author(s)       : Byju Pularikkal
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Mark Grayson
                          Rajat Ghai
	Filename        : draft-pularikkal-opsawg-lawful-intercept-spwifi-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   Lawful Intercept stands for legally authorized capture & delivery of
   subscriber communications data by a communications provider to a law
   enforcement agency.This document describes Generic Lawful Intercept
   Architecture Models & implementation considerations for Service
   Provider Wi-Fi deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-lawful-intercept-spwifi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-lawful-intercept-spwifi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pularikkal-opsawg-lawful-intercept-spwifi-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/