Subject: I-D Action: draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 11:59:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISSU Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : Sarah Banks
                          Fernando Calabria
                          Gery Czirjak
	Filename        : draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   Modern forwarding devices attempt to minimize any control and data
      plane disruptions while performing planned software changes, by
      implementing a technique commonly known as an In Service Software
      Upgrade (ISSU).

   This document specifies a set of common methodologies and procedures
      designed to characterize the overall behavior of a Device Under Test
      (DUT) subject to an ISSU event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/