Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:51:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JOSE Security Parameters Index
	Author(s)       : Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-21

Abstract:
   The use cases for JOSE include cases where a given sender and
   receiver use an out-of-band mechanism to negotiate cryptographic
   parameters, so that these parameters do not have to appear in a JOSE
   object.  This document proposed a modification to the JOSE formats to
   allow for signaling that pre-negotiated parameters are being used,
   and if so, which parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-jose-spi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-jose-spi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/