Subject: I-D Action: draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:18:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiplexing Negotiation Using ICE Candidate Extension
	Author(s)       : Andrew Hutton
                          Thomas Stach
	Filename        : draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for extending ICE candidates with
   an optional parameter which can be used to negotiate the usage of
   bundled media, which refers to the usage of a single 5-tuple for
   multiple RTP streams.  In a scenario where a party initiating the
   negotiation supports ICE [RFC5245] this mechanism provides the
   ability to provide an SDP offer which is both backwards compatible
   and able to fully specify the use of bundled media.  Therefore, this
   mechanism allows bundled and non-bundled media to be negotiated in a
   single offer/answer exchange when both parties support ICE and this
   extension.  The mechanism complements the procedures described in
   [draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-mmusic-bundled-ice-candidates-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/