Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-eui48-eui64-doc-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:02:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EUI-48 and EUI-64 Address Assignments for use in Documentation
	Author(s)       : Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-jabley-eui48-eui64-doc-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-03-21

Abstract:
   48-bit Extended Unique Identifiers (EUI-48) and 64-bit Extended
   Unique Identifiers (EUI-64) are address formats specified by the IEEE
   for use in various layer-2 networks, e.g. ethernet.

   This document describes an allocation of EUI-48 and EUI-64 addresses
   under the IANA Organisationally Unique Identifier (OUI) to be used
   for the purposes of documentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jabley-eui48-eui64-doc-addr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-eui48-eui64-doc-addr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/