Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:56:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Threat Model for BGP Path Security
	Author(s)       : Stephen Kent
                          Andrew Chi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a threat model for the context in which BGP
   path security mechanisms will be developed.  It assumes the context
   established by the SIDR WG charter, as of April 19, 2011.  The
   charter established two goals for the SIDR work:

   o  Enabling an AS to verify the authorization of an origin AS to

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-threats-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/