Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:45:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-03-14

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
   protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
   participation in any mobility-related signaling.  This document
   proposes a mechanism for the Local Mobility Anchor to asynchronously
   notify the Mobile Access Gateway about changes related to the
   mobility session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/