Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:02:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reconfigure Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xavier Pougnard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines new DHCPv6 messages: Reconfigure-Request and
   Reconfigure-Reply.  Reconfigure-Request message is sent by a DHCPv6
   relay agent to notify a DHCPv6 server about a configuration
   information change, so that the DHCPv6 server can send a Reconfigure
   message accordingly.  Reconfigure-Reply message is used by the server
   to acknowledge the receipt of Reconfigure-Request.

   This document updates RFC 3315 and RFC 6422.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/