Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:58:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol Extended Class Of Service (ECOS)
	Author(s)       : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Delay-Tolerant Networking
   (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) that marks bundles with class-of-service
   designators beyond those defined for the BP primary block.  The
   extended class-of-service designators are an "ordinal" number that
   provides fine-grained prioritization of bundles, a "critical" flag, a
   "streaming" flag, and an optional flow label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-ecos-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/