Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:27:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2.0
	Author(s)       : Mike Belshe
                          Roberto Peon
                          Martin Thomson
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-02.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-04-03

Abstract:
   This specification describes an optimised expression of the syntax of
   the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  The HTTP/2.0 encapsulation
   enables more efficient transfer of representations by providing
   compressed header fields, simultaneous requests, and also introduces
   unsolicited push of representations from server to client.

   This document is an alternative to, but does not obsolete the HTTP
   message format.  HTTP semantics remain unchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/