Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-aqm-recommendation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:59:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF Recommendations Regarding Active Queue Management
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-aqm-recommendation-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   This memo presents recommendations to the Internet community
   concerning measures to improve and preserve Internet performance.  It
   presents a strong recommendation for testing, standardization, and
   widespread deployment of active queue management in routers, to
   improve the performance of today's Internet.  It also urges a
   concerted effort of research, measurement, and ultimate deployment of
   router mechanisms to protect the Internet from flows that are not
   sufficiently responsive to congestion notification.

   The note largely repeats the recommendations of RFC 2309, updated
   after fifteen years of experience and new research.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-aqm-recommendation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-aqm-recommendation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-aqm-recommendation-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/