Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 03:38:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication-Results Registration for S/MIME signature verification
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   RFC 5451 specifies the Authentication-Results header field for
   conveying results of message authentication checks.  This document
   defines a new authentication method to be used in the Authentication-
   Results header field for S/MIME related signature checks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/