Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 21:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Avshalom Houri
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-presence-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/