Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 05:23:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Services for the Registration Data Access Protocol
	Author(s)       : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-04

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) provides "RESTful" web
   services to retrieve registration metadata from domain name and
   regional internet registries.  This document describes information
   security services, specific requirements for RDAP, and approaches to
   provide RDAP security services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-rdap-sec-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/