Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 20:26:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling control/forward plane information between network virtualization edges (NVEs)
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   This document focuses on control plane aspect related to both tenant
   system to NVE control interface and NVE to Oracle control interface
   NVE use to enable communication between tenant systems, which is
   complementary to [draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp] that
   describes the high level control plane requirements related to the
   interaction between tenant system and NVE when the two entities are
   not co-located on the same physical device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/