Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-dhc-vlan-id-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 00:54:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VLAN Identifier option in DHCP
	Author(s)       : Chunhui Zhu
                          Yangwei Tu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-dhc-vlan-id-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a new option for the Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol for IPv4 and IPv6.  This option can be used by the DHCP
   server to carry the VLAN identifier to the DHCP client to distinguish
   different connections in the access network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-dhc-vlan-id-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-dhc-vlan-id-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-dhc-vlan-id-option-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/