Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-dhc-inventory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 17:19:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Techniques for Tracking Inventory Using DHCPv6 DUID
	Author(s)       : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-dhc-inventory-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-04-21

Abstract:
   In the years since DHCPv4 gained widespread popularity, one of the
   uses to which organizations have put it is inventory tracking:
   associating identifiers scanned from packaging with records in an
   inventory database.  This document describes various means for
   accomplishing the same purpose using DHCPv6.  This document also
   updates RFC3315 by clarifying the meaning of some normative language
   regarding the DUID-LL and DUID-LLT DUID types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-dhc-inventory

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-dhc-inventory-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/