Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:14:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
	Author(s)       : Acee Lindem
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 is a candidate for deployments in environments where auto-
   configuration is a requirement.  One such environment is the IPv6
   home network where users expect to simply plug in a router and have
   it automatically use OSPFv3 for intra-domain routing.  This document
   describes the necessary mechanisms for OSPFv3 to be self-configuring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/