Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:56:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
	Author(s)       : Miguel A. Garcia-Martin
                          Simo Veikkolainen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-18.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-04-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes use cases, requirements, and protocol extensions
   for using the Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer model
   for establishing audio and video media streams over circuit-switched
   bearers in the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/