Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 03:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agent
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   The DHCPv6 RADIUS option provides a mechanism to exchange
   authorization and identification information between the DHCPv6 relay
   agent and the DHCPv6 server.  This mechanism is meant for the
   centralized DHCPv6 server to select the right configuration for the
   requesting DHCPv6 client based on the authorization information
   received from the RADIUS server, which is not co-located with the
   DHCPv6 server.  The Network Access Server (NAS) acts as DHCPv6 relay
   agent and RADIUS client simultaneously in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/