Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-burleigh-bibe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:07:09 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation
    Author(s)     : S. Burleigh
    Filename      : draft-irtf-burleigh-bibe
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : April 1, 2013 

   This document describes Bundle-in-Bundle Encapsulation (BIBE), a
   Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) &quot;convergence
   layer&quot; protocol that tunnels BP &quot;bundles&quot; through encapsulating
   bundles.  The services provided by the BIBE convergence-layer
   protocol adapter encapsulate an outbound BP &quot;bundle&quot; in a BIBE
   convergence-layer protocol data unit for transmission as the payload
   of a bundle.  Security measures applied to the encapsulating bundle
   may augment those applied to the encapsulated bundle.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-burleigh-bibe-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.