Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 09:34:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-03-26

Abstract:
   This draft provides the Path Computation Element communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Wavelength
   Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).
   Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength
   assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation perspective,
   wavelength assignment is the process of determining which wavelength
   can be used on each hop of a path and forms an additional routing
   constraint to optical light path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-wson-rwa-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/