Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:06:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Grazed and Lightweight Open Protocol (GaLOP), v. 1.0
	Author(s)       : Lukasz Ruminski
                          Michal Kutzner
                          Adrian Dymek
                          Szymon Kwiatkowski
                          Marcin Langa
	Filename        : draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
       This informational memo specifies a Grazed and Lightweight Open
       Protocol (GaLOP), designed to exchange information within the
       Hackney project [HACKNEY]. The document describes messages'
       structures, defined message types used in the communication and
       standard connection scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ruminski-homenet-galop-proto-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/