Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 01:47:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : BFD Generic Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) to allow the use of arbitary cryptographic
   authentication algorithms in addition to the already-documented
   authentication schemes described in the base specification.  This
   document adds the basic infrastructure that is required for
   supporting algorithm and key agility for BFD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-generic-crypto-auth-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/