Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 00:07:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Best Practices Efforts and Documents
	Author(s)       : Chris Lonvick
                          David Spak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-20.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-04-13

Abstract:
   This document provides a snapshot of the current efforts to define or
   apply security requirements in various Standards Developing
   Organizations (SDO).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-efforts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-efforts-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/