Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 01:28:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Diffie-Hellman Tests for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Yaron Sheffer
                          Scott Fluhrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-20

Abstract:
   This document adds a small number of mandatory tests required for the
   secure operation of IKEv2 with elliptic curve groups.  No change is
   required to IKE implementations that use modular exponential groups,
   other than a few rarely used so-called DSA groups.  This document
   updates the IKEv2 protocol, RFC 5996.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-dh-checks-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/