Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:30:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Public-Key Infrastructure (X.509) Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP
	Author(s)       : Stefan Santesson
                          Michael Myers
                          Rich Ankney
                          Ambarish Malpani
                          Slava Galperin
                          Carlisle Adams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-20.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol useful in determining the current
   status of a digital certificate without requiring CRLs. Additional
   mechanisms addressing PKIX operational requirements are specified in
   separate documents. This document obsoletes RFC 2560 and RFC 6277,
   and updates RFC 5912.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2560bis-20

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/