Subject: I-D Action: draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 02:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking Email Convergence Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Bjoern Gernert
                          Sebastian Schildt
	Filename        : draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol for the Email-based Convergence
   (MCL) Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gernert-dtnrg-mailcl-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/