Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 03:15:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed Control Plane requirements for Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   This document focuses on control plane aspect related to both tenant
   system to NVE control interface and NVE to Network Virtualization
   Authority (NVA) control interface NVE use to enable communication
   between tenant systems, which is complementary to
   [draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp] that describes the high level
   control plane requirements related to the interaction between tenant
   system and NVE when the two entities are not co-located on the same
   physical device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/