Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 01:20:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for Service-Driven Co-Routed MPLS Traffic Engineering LSPs
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   MPLS TE has been widely deployed to provide traffic engineering and
   traffic protection.  The complexity in configuration has much effect
   on the MPLS TE deployment in the large-scale network.  The document
   identifies the configuration issues for MPLS TE deployment and
   proposes a new mechanism, the service-driven mechanism, by which the
   setup of co-routed MPLS TE LSPs is triggered by the bidirectional
   service.  Then the document provides the framework for setting up
   service-driven co-routed MPLS Traffic-Engineered Label-Switched
   Paths(TE LSPs) for L2VPN and L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/