Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:48:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Industrial Deterministic Routing Extension for Low-Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Min Wei
                          Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) have unique characteristics
   compared with traditional wired and ad-hoc networks. Deterministic
   networks is specified in IEEE 802.15.4e which is for deterministic
   applications in the industrial environment. Some routing metrics
   and constraints has been described in [RFC6551],[RFC5867] [RFC5826],
   [RFC5673], and [RFC5548]. There are several special characteristics
   and requirements in the industrial environment. This document
   defines a new Link Metric/Constraint Object-Scheduling Waiting
   Time to make RPL support deterministic scheduling mechanism, which
   could improve the determinacy and reliability of the LLNs in
   industrial environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-roll-scheduling-routing-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/