Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cryptographic Agility for the RSVP INTEGRITY Object
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Lou Berger
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document modifies the RSVP INTEGRITY object to support algorithm
   agility by explicitly indicating the algorithm used.  It also
   provides rationale for the design choices.  Finally, it updates the
   mandatory to implement algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/