Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-bagit-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 13:11:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The BagIt File Packaging Format (V0.97)
	Author(s)       : Andy Boyko
                          John A. Kunze
                          Justin Littman
                          Liz Madden
                          Brian Vargas
	Filename        : draft-kunze-bagit-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-04-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies BagIt, a hierarchical file packaging format
   for storage and transfer of arbitrary digital content.  A "bag" has
   just enough structure to enclose descriptive "tags" and a "payload"
   but does not require knowledge of the payload's internal semantics.
   This BagIt format should be suitable for disk-based or network-based
   storage and transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-bagit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-bagit-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kunze-bagit-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/