Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 08:26:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Container Option for Server Configuration
	Author(s)       : Ralph Droms
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   In some DHCP service deployments, it is desirable for a DHCP server
   in one administrative domain to pass configuration options to a DHCP
   server in a different administrative domain.  This DHCP option
   carries a set of DHCP options that can be used by another DHCP
   server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/