Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 15:08:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Labels in Internet Email
	Author(s)       : Kurt Zeilenga
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-04-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a header field, SIO-Label, for use in
   Internet Mail to convey the sensitivity of the message.  This header
   field which may carry a textual representation (a display marking)
   and/or a structural representation (a security label) of the
   sensitivity of the message.  This document also describes a header
   field, SIO-Label-History, for recording changes in the message's
   label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zeilenga-email-seclabel-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/