Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:49:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for L3VPN Performance Monitoring
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Bhavani Parise
	Filename        : draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   The capability of BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (L3VPN)
   performance monitoring (PM) is important to meet the Service Level
   Agreement(SLA) for the service beared.  Since multipoint-to-point or
   multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) network model applies, flow
   identifying is a big challenge for L3VPN PM.  This document specifies
   the framework and mechanisms for the application of L3VPN PM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/