Subject: I-D Action: draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 03:36:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of MPTCP Implementations (blank version for implementers to fill in)
	Author(s)       : Philip Eardley
	Filename        : draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-04

Abstract:
   This survey gathers information from people who have implemented
   MPTCP, in particular to help progress the protocol from Experimental
   to Standards track.

   It is currently a draft version, so it should not yet be filled in --
   instead, we would like feedback (1) from implementers, whether it
   needs modifying before you would be able (or prepared to) fill it in,
   (2) from the WG, suggestions to make it more useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/