Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-rfc2088bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:12:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP4 non-synchronizing literals
	Author(s)       : John G. Myers
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-rfc2088bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   The Internet Message Access Protocol (RFC 3501) contains the
   "literal" syntactic construct for communicating strings.  When
   sending a literal from client to server, IMAP requires the client to
   wait for the server to send a command continuation request between
   sending the octet count and the string data.  This document specifies
   an alternate form of literal which does not require this network
   round trip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-rfc2088bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-rfc2088bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/