Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:53:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking LTP Convergence Layer (LTPCL) Adapter
	Author(s)       : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-04-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures by which the Licklider
   Transmission Protocol (LTP) is used as a "convergence-layer" protocol
   to convey Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN) "bundles" between DTN
   nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burleigh-dtnrg-ltpcl-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/