Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-seal-54.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:58:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Boeing's Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-54.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation
   Layer (SEAL) developed by Boeing.  SEAL operates over virtual
   topologies configured over connected IP network routing regions
   bounded by encapsulating border nodes.  These virtual topologies are
   manifested by tunnels that may span multiple IP and/or sub-IP layer
   forwarding hops, where they may incur packet duplication, packet
   reordering, source address spoofing and traversal of links with
   diverse Maximum Transmission Units (MTUs).  SEAL uniquely addresses
   these issues through the encapsulation and messaging mechanisms
   specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-seal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-seal-54

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-seal-54

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/