Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 05:18:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Packet Drop Reporting
	Author(s)       : Randall R. Stewart
                          Peter Lei
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-15.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a new chunk type for SCTP.  This new chunk
   type can be used by both endhosts and routers to report the loss of
   SCTP datagrams due to errors in transmission or other drops not due
   to congestion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stewart-sctp-pktdrprep-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/