Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:31:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Extended Key Usage (EKU) for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) X.509 Certificates
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-04-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extended Key Usage (EKU) X.509 certificate
   extension for restricting the usage of a certificate to a REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-p2psip-reload-eku-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/