Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 23:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initial and Pass Through Authentication Using Kerberos V5 and the GSS- API (IAKERB)
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                          Larry Zhu
                          Jeffery Altman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-10

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol and the
   GSS-API Kerberos mechanism that enable a GSS-API Kerberos client to
   exchange messages with the KDC using the GSS-API acceptor as the
   proxy, by encapsulating the Kerberos messages inside GSS-API tokens.
   With these extensions a client can obtain Kerberos tickets for
   services where the KDC is not accessible to the client, but is
   accessible to the application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/