Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:00:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Supporting explicit inclusion or exclusion of abstract nodes for a subset of P2MP destinations in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain path computation via PCE.

   This document describes the motivation and PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) extension for explicitly specifying abstract nodes for
   inclusion or exclusion for a subset of destinations during the Point
   to Multipoint (P2MP) path computation via PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/