Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:06:37 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Fundamental Architecture of Services Provider&#39;s network Transitioning to
IPv6 (FAST6)
    Author(s)     : G. Yang, et al
    Filename      : draft-yang-v6ops-fast6
    Pages         : 14 
    Date          : April 1, 2013 
    
   The IANA free pool of IPv4 addresses was depleted, IPv6 migration has
   become the most imperative task.  There are many transition
   mechanisms designed for different scenarios, however, some problems
   arosed in the practice.  FAST6, specified in this draft, is based on
   the ideas of native dual stack and address sharing.  It can solves
   the mixed route problem and simplify the planning of private IPv4
   address space by using tunnel technology.  FAST6 is an economical and
   stable technology for smooth network transition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-v6ops-fast6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.