Subject: I-D Action: draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:36:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Management Benchmarking
	Author(s)       : Barry Constantine
                          Timothy Copley
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   This framework describes a practical methodology for benchmarking the
   traffic management capabilities of networking devices (i.e. policing,
   shaping, etc.). The goal is to provide a repeatable test method that
   objectively compare performance of the device's traffic management
   capabilities and to specify the means to benchmark traffic management
   with representative application traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/