Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-irb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:25:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Integrated Routing and Bridging Solution
	Author(s)       : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-irb-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   Currently, TRILL solution can only provide optimum unicast
   forwarding just for Layer2 traffic of intra-subnet forwarding, not
   for Layer3 traffic(inter-subnet forwarding). In this document, a
   TRILL Integrated Routing and Bridging (IRB) solution is introduced
   to provide optimum unicast forwarding not just for Layer 2 traffic
   (intra-subnet forwarding), but also for Layer 3 traffic (inter-
   subnet forwarding). In the TRILL IRB scenario, an edge RB MUST
   perform the bridging function for the End Systems that are on the
   same subnet and the IP routing for the End Systems that are on the
   different subnets of same tenant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-irb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-irb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/