Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-cc-workshop-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 06:06:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Report from the IAB/IRTF Workshop on Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Lars Eggert
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-iab-cc-workshop-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the IAB/IRTF Workshop on
   'Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Communication', which
   took place in Vancouver, Canada, on July 28, 2012.  The main goal of
   the workshop was to foster a discussion on congestion control
   mechanisms for interactive real-time communication.  This report
   summarizes the discussions and lists recommendations to the Internet
   Engineering Task Force (IETF) community.

   The views and positions in this report are those of the workshop
   participants and do not necessarily reflect the views and positions
   of the authors, the Internet Architecture Board (IAB) or the Internet
   Research Task Force (IRTF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-cc-workshop-report

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-cc-workshop-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-cc-workshop-report-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/