Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-gss-browserid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:32:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SASL and GSS-API Mechanism for the BrowserID Authentication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Luke Howard
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-howard-gss-browserid-04.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-04-25

Abstract:
   This document defines protocols, procedures and conventions for a
   Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
   security mechanism based on the BrowserID authentication mechanism.
   Through the GS2 family of mechanisms defined in RFC 5801, these
   protocols also define how Simple Authentication and Security Layer
   (SASL, RFC 4422) applications may use BrowserID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-gss-browserid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-gss-browserid-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-howard-gss-browserid-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/