Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:59:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RSVP-TE to support lock
   instruct and loopback mechanism for LSPs.  The mechanisms are
   applicable to technologies which use GMPLS as control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/