Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-torres-dnsext-oid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:38:27 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : DNS-like system for OID
    Author(s)     : N. Torres
    Filename      : draft-torres-dnsext-oid
    Pages         : 4 
    Date          : April 24, 2013 
    
   This file justifies and explains a DNS-like system for storing the
   correspondence between OID names and numbers, as well as some
   additional data that might be deemed useful. It is aimed to be
   implemented as an extension to current DNS mechanisms by the addition of
   some Resource Record and Query types.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-torres-dnsext-oid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.