Subject: I-D Action: draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:17:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Type-P Descriptor Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
	Author(s)       : Jonas Hedin
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies how optional monitoring of Type-P Descriptor
   can be negotiated and performed by TWAMP [RFC5357] Control and Test
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/