Subject: I-D Action: draft-zimmermann-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 10:42:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents
	Author(s)       : Martin Duke
                          Robert Braden
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Ethan Blanton
                          Alexander Zimmermann
	Filename        : draft-zimmermann-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:
   This document contains a "roadmap" to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
   documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
   defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
   RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
   implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
   the TCP-related RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zimmermann-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/