Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-efimchick-remotelaboratorycontrolprotocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 11:27:08 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Remote Laboratory Control Protocol 
    Author(s)     : E. Efimchick
    Filename      : draft-efimchick-remotelaboratorycontrolprotocol
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : April 1, 2013 
    
   This protocol is intended to provide the interaction between servers
   of virtual or remote laboratories and educational information systems
   that use virtual or remote laboratories in educational process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-efimchick-remotelaboratorycontrolprotocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.