Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:35:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Dean Cheng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-04-16

Abstract:
   This document modifies the "Unassigned" number space in the IANA
   "OSPFv3 Instance ID Address Family Values" registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/