Subject: I-D Action: draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:06:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NFSv4 Multi-Domain FedFS Requirements
	Author(s)       : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document describes constraints to the NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1
   protocols as well as the use of multi-domain capable file systems,
   name resolution services, and security services required to fully
   enable a multi-domain NFSv4 federated file system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/