Subject: I-D Action: draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 22:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Super-Channel Optical Parameters GMPLS Routing Extensions
	Author(s)       : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Marco Sosa
	Filename        : draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   This document builds on [6][7] and defines GMPLS routing extensions
   to allow added CSPF constraints for efficient super-channel spectrum
   assignment on flexible grid networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/