Subject: I-D Action: draft-draft-draft-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 00:19:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Direct Random Access File Transfer
	Author(s)       : Diana Raft
	Filename        : draft-draft-draft-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:
   Network file access is often highly inefficient due to complexity of
   existing protocols.  Direct Random Access File Transfer (DRAFT) is
   one new protocol that uses simple UDP techniques to overcome this
   problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-draft-draft

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-draft-draft-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/