Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 12:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Records for EUI-48 and EUI-64 Addresses in the DNS
	Author(s)       : Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   48-bit Extended Unique Identifiers (EUI-48) and 64-bit Extended
   Unique Identifiers (EUI-64) are address formats specified by the IEEE
   for use in various layer-2 networks, e.g. ethernet.

   This document defines two new DNS resource record types, EUI48 and
   EUI64, for encoding ethernet addresses in the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jabley-dnsext-eui48-eui64-rrtypes-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/