Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 17:58:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICANN Registry Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the interfaces between ICANN and Registries
   and Data Escrow Agents.  These interfaces allow Registries and Data
   Escrow Agents upload the reports described in the Base Agreement of
   the new gTLD Applicant Guidebook.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/