Subject: I-D Action: draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 07:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the ECC Brainpool Curves for IKEv2 Key Exchange
	Author(s)       : Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-04-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of ECC Brainpool elliptic curve
   groups for key exchange in the Internet Key Exchange version 2
   (IKEv2) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/