Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-running-code-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Improving Awareness of Running Code: the Implementation Status Section
	Author(s)       : Yaron Sheffer
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-running-code-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple process that allows authors of
   Internet-Drafts to record the status of known implementations by
   including an Implementation Status section.  This will allow
   reviewers and working groups to assign due consideration to documents
   that have the benefit of running code, by considering the running
   code as evidence of valuable experimentation and feedback that has
   made the implemented protocols more mature.

   The process in this document is offered as an experiment.  Authors of
   Internet-Drafts are encouraged to consider using the process for
   their documents, and working groups are invited to think about
   applying the process to all of their protocol specifications.  The
   authors of this document intend to collate experiences with this
   experiment and to report them to the community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-running-code

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-running-code-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sheffer-running-code-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/