Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 02:47:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The TLS Multiple Certificate Status Request Extension
	Author(s)       : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate
   Status Version 2 Extension to allow clients to specify and support
   several certificate status methods.  (The use of the Certificate
   Status extension is commonly referred to as "OCSP stapling".)  Also
   defined is a new method based on the Online Certificate Status
   Protocol (OCSP) that servers can use to provide status information
   not just about the server's own certificate, but also the status of
   intermediate certificates in the chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-multiple-cert-status-extension-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/