Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:42:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Burst/Gap Discard metric Reporting
	Author(s)       : Alan Clark
                          Rachel Huang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-12.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol(RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block that allows the reporting of Burst and Gap Discard metrics
   for use in a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-burst-gap-discard-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/