Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Considerations and IETF Protocol and Documentation Usage for IEEE 802 Parameters
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   Some IETF protocols make use of Ethernet frame formats and IEEE 802
   parameters.  This document discusses some use of such parameters in
   IETF protocols, specifies IANA considerations for assignment of
   points under the IANA OUI (Organizationally Unique Identifier),
   provides some values for use in documentation, and obsoletes RFC
   5342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-rfc5342bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/