Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 19:26:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The NETCONF <get2> Operation
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   This document describes NETCONF protocol enhancements to improve data
   retrieval capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-get2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netconf-get2-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/