Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 11:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Liem Nguyen
                          Alex Zinin
                          Russ White
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a backward-compatible technique that may be
   used by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
   a router's unavailability to forward transit traffic, or to lower the
   preference level for the paths through such a router.

   This document obsoletes [RFC3137].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/