Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:13:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Instant Messaging and Presence Purpose for the Call-Info Header in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-04-07

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers a value of "impp" ("instant
   messaging and presence protocol") for the "purpose" header field
   parameter of the Call-Info header field in the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-impp-call-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-impp-call-info-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/