Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-ironbis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 13:57:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Boeing's Interior Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ironbis-14.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   Since large-scale Internetworks such as the public Internet must
   continue to support escalating growth due to increasing demand, it is
   clear that Autonomous Systems (ASes) must avoid injecting excessive
   de-aggregated prefixes into the interdomain routing system and
   instead mitigate de-aggregation internally.  This document describes
   an Interior Routing Overlay Network (IRON) architecture developed by
   Boeing that supports sustainable growth within AS-interior routing
   domains while requiring no changes to end systems and no changes to
   the exterior routing system.  In addition to routing scaling, IRON
   further addresses other important issues including mobility
   management, mobile networks, multihoming, traffic engineering, NAT
   traversal and security.  While business considerations are an
   important determining factor for widespread adoption, they are out of
   scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-ironbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-ironbis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-ironbis-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/