Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-sdnsec-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 03:00:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Requirements in the Software Defined Networking Model
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-hartman-sdnsec-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   Software defined/driven networks provide new dimensions of
   flexibility in network design.  This document analyzes security
   requirements as we design protocols to support multiple network
   applications on an SDN in an open manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-sdnsec-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-sdnsec-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-sdnsec-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/