Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-trill-o-pw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:17:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Over Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-trill-o-pw-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect a pair of TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) switch ports using
   pseudowires under existing TRILL and PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation End-
   to-End) standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-trill-o-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-trill-o-pw-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/