Subject: I-D Action: draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:11:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registry Data Escrow Specification
	Author(s)       : Francisco Arias
                          Gustavo Lozano
                          Shoji Noguchi
	Filename        : draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and contents of data escrow
   deposits targeted primarily for domain name registries.  However, the
   specification was designed to be independent of the underlying
   objects that are being escrowed, therefore it could be used for
   purposes other than domain name registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/