Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 06:14:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-04-02

Abstract:
   The RSVP-TE specification [RFC3209] and the GMPLS extensions to
   RSVP-TE [RFC3473] allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly
   included in a path setup.  Further Exclude Routes extensions
   [RFC4874] allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly
   excluded in a path setup.

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude domains
   during path setup where domain is a collection of network elements
   within a common sphere of address management or path computational
   responsibility (such as an IGP area or an AS (4-Byte)).  Note that
   the use of Autonomous Number (AS) (2-Byte) as an abstract node
   representing domain is already defined in [RFC3209] and [RFC4874].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/