Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:32:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Associations (DNA) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   This document improves the security of the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) in two ways.  First, it specifies how
   "prooftypes" can establish a strong association between a domain name
   and an XML stream.  Second, it describes how to securely delegate a
   source domain to a derived domain, which is especially important in
   virtual hosting environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-xmpp-dna-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/