Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 17:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router Key PDU for RPKI-Router Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-04-08

Abstract:
   The RPKI/Router Protocol v0 is specified to carry the PDUs necessary
   for RPKI-based Origin Validation.  For BGPsec Path Validation, the
   routers also need data extracted from BGPsec Router Certificates.
   This document adds a PDU to the RPKI/Router Protocol to carry those
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-rpki-rtr-keys-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/