Subject: I-D Action: draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:43:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning IPv4 Configuration Over IPv6 Only Networks
	Author(s)       : Branimir Rajtar
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-04-16

Abstract:
   As IPv6 becomes more widely adopted, some service providers are
   taking the approach of deploying IPv6 only networks, without dual-
   stack functionality for IPv4.  However, access to IPv4 based services
   is still an ongoing requirement and approaches such as IPv4-in-IPv6
   softwire tunnels are being developed to meet this need.

   In order to provision end-user's hosts with the necessary IPv4
   configuration, a number of different mechanisms have been proposed.
   This memo discusses the benefits and drawbacks of each, with the aim
   of recommending a single approach as the basis for future work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rajtar-dhc-v4configuration-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/