Subject: I-D Action: draft-parello-eman-definitions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:09:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management Terminology
	Author(s)       : John Parello
	Filename        : draft-parello-eman-definitions-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-23

Abstract:
        This document contains definitions and terms used in
        the Energy Management Working Group. Each term
        contains a definition(s), example, and reference to a
        normative, informative or well know source. Terms
        originating in this draft should be either composed of
        or adapted from other terms in the draft with a
        source. The defined terms will then be used in other
        drafts as defined here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parello-eman-definitions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parello-eman-definitions-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parello-eman-definitions-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/