Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:52:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The OCB Authenticated-Encryption Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Ted Krovetz
                          Phillip Rogaway
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies OCB, a shared-key blockcipher-based
   encryption scheme that provides privacy and authenticity for
   plaintexts and authenticity for associated data.  This document is a
   product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-ocb-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/