Subject: I-D Action: draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:36:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Writing I-Ds and RFCs using Pandoc
	Author(s)       : R. (Miek) Gieben
	Filename        : draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-04-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a technique for using a Markdown syntax
   variant, called Pandoc, as a source format for documents in the
   Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) and Request for Comments (RFC) series.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/