Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-application-firmware-media-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:48:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/firmware, application/firmware-receipt, and application/firmware-error media types
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-turner-application-firmware-media-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-30

Abstract:
   This document registers the application/firmware,
   application/firmware-receipt and application/firmware-error media
   media types for use with the corresponding CMS (Cryptographic Message
   Syntax) content types defined in RFC 4108.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-application-firmware-media-types

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-application-firmware-media-types-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/