Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 04:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The IETF Profile URI Registry
	Author(s)       : Markus Lanthaler
	Filename        : draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a registry for profile URIs and establishes an
   IETF URN Sub-namespace to be used in specifications standardizing
   profiles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/