Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-softwire-map-radius-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 20:11:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Attribute for MAP
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Yu Fu
                          Bing Liu
                          Peter Deacon
	Filename        : draft-jiang-softwire-map-radius-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) is a stateless mechanism for
   running IPv4 over IPv6-only infrastructure. It provides both IPv4 and
   IPv6 connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-
   existing period. The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6
   (DHCPv6) MAP options has been defined to configure MAP Customer Edge
   (CE). However, in many networks, the configuration information may be
   stored in Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers
   while user configuration is mainly from Broadband Network Gateway
   (BNG) through DHCPv6 protocol. This document defines a Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries
   MAP configuration information from AAA server to BNG. The MAP RADIUS
   attribute are designed following the simplify principle. It provides
   just enough information to form the correspondent DHCPv6 MAP option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-softwire-map-radius

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-softwire-map-radius-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-softwire-map-radius-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/