Subject: I-D Action: draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:56:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP $Important Keyword and \Important Special-Use Attribute
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
                          Eric Iceman
	Filename        : draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   RFC 6154 created an IMAP Special-Use LIST extension and defined an
   initial set of attributes.  This document defines a new attribute,
   "\Important", and establishes a new IANA registry for IMAP folder
   attributes, registering the attributes defined in RFCs 3348, 3501,
   and 6154.  This document also defines a new IMAP keyword,
   "$Important", and registers it in the registry defined in RFC 5788.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iceman-imap-specialuse-important-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/