Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-urn-example-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Examples
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-urn-example-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-04-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   identifier enabling generation of URNs that are appropriate for use
   in documentation and in URN-related testing and experimentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-urn-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-urn-example-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-urn-example-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/