Subject: I-D Action: draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 13:11:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Linear Protection Switching in MPLS-TP
	Author(s)       : Huub van Helvoort
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Haiyan Zhang
                          Feng Huang
                          Han Li
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-07.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a linear protection switching mechanism for
   MPLS-TP.  This mechanism supports 1+1 unidirectional/bidirectional
   protection switching and 1:1 bidirectional protection switching.  It
   is purely supported by MPLS-TP data plane, and can work without any
   control plane.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zulr-mpls-tp-linear-protection-switching-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/