Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-clustering-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 00:50:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture for MANET Clustering
	Author(s)       : Sanghyun Ahn
                          Hyogon Kim
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-clustering-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture for clustering in the MANET
   which can be an efficient communication structure for the case
   when MANET nodes have the tendency of forming groups. In this type of
   MANET, each group of nodes forms a cluster which is represented by a
   cluster head. In this draft, we define the terminology for the MANET
   clustering and the related communication procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-clustering-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-clustering-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ahn-manet-clustering-architecture-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/