Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-results-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 05:02:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Summary of Opus listening test results
	Author(s)       : Christian Hoene
                          Jean-Marc Valin
                          Koen Vos
                          Jan Skoglund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-results-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes and examines listening test results obtained
   for the Opus codec and how they relate to the requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-results

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-results-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-results-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/