Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 09:59:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OAuth Token Revocation
	Author(s)       : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          Stefanie Dronia
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes an additional endpoint for OAuth authorization
   servers, which allows clients to notify the authorization server that
   a previously obtained refresh or access token is no longer needed.
   This allows the authorization server to cleanup security credentials.
   A revocation request will invalidate the actual token and, if
   applicable, other tokens based on the same authorization grant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-revocation-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/