Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 11:13:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using SDP with Large Numbers of Media Flows
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-05-07

Abstract:
   A recurrent theme in WebRTC has been the need to handle very large
   numbers of media flows.  Unfortunately, naive uses of SDP do not
   handle this case particularly well.  This document describes a modest
   set of extensions to SDP which allow it to cleanly handle arbitrary
   numbers of flows while still retaining a large degree of backward
   compatibility with existing and non-RTCWEB endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/