Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-rtcweb-pcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Considerations for WebRTC Usage
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-penno-rtcweb-pcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the motivations for WebRTC applications to be
   PCP-aware and the benefits provided by PCP-capable NATs and
   Firewalls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-rtcweb-pcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-rtcweb-pcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/