Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 02:26:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-05-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of examples to illustrate PCP
   operations.  It is a companion document to the base PCP
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/