Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 07:11:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error Content Types
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the syntax for two Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS) content types, one for key package receipts, and another for
   key package errors.  The key package receipt content type is used to
   confirm receipt of an identified key package or collection of key
   packages.  The key package error content type is used to indicate an
   error occurred during the processing of a key package.  CMS can be
   used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt these
   content types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/