Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 11:39:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Source/Destination Routing using OSPFv3
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route classes
   of IPv6 traffic that are defined by an IPv6 source prefix and a
   destination prefix.  This implies not simply routing "to a
   destination", but "traffic going to that destination AND coming from
   a specified source".  It may be combined with other qualifying
   attributes, such as "traffic going to that destination AND using a
   specified flow label AND from a specified source prefix".  The
   obvious application is egress routing, as required for a multihomed
   entity with a provider-allocated prefix from each of several upstream
   networks.  Traffic within the network could be source/destination
   routed as well, or could be routed from "any prefix", ::/0.  If
   traffic is routed from the relevant PA prefixes but in fact has a
   source address that is in none of them, the traffic in effect has no
   route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/