Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 06:34:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Fragmentation Strategy
	Author(s)       : Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-05-29

Abstract:
   This memo documents a GRE fragmentation strategy upon which many
   vendors have converged.  Specifically, it defines procedures to be
   executed by GRE ingress routers.  It is published so that those
   building new implementations will be aware of best common practice.
   It is also published so that those building applications over GRE
   will understand how GRE works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/