Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 10:03:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DANE TLSA implementation and operational guidance
	Author(s)       : Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-05-19

Abstract:
   This memo discusses some operational aspects of publishing and using
   DANE TLSA records.  Server operators need to consider whether the
   intended clients are able to authenticate the server's certificate
   chain via the published TLSA records, some variations of TLSA records
   may not work as expected in all cases.  Clients need to decide which
   variations of TLSA records are sufficiently robust to be usable for
   server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-dane-ops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/