Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-epp-launchphase-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 05:19:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : James Gould
                          Wil Tan
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-tan-epp-launchphase-10.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain name
   registrations and applications during the launch of a domain name
   registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tan-epp-launchphase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-epp-launchphase-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tan-epp-launchphase-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/