Subject: I-D Action: draft-property-and-context-link-relations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 04:09:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The "property" and "context" Link Relations
	Author(s)       : Ioseb Dzmanashvili
	Filename        : draft-property-and-context-link-relations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-26

Abstract:
   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] defined the way of indicating resources on the
   Web. This specification defines link relation types that may be used
   to express the relationships between a resource and associated
   properties or between a resource and it's context.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-property-and-context-link-relations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-property-and-context-link-relations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/