Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implications of Full-Duplex HTTP
	Author(s)       : Wenbo Zhu
                          Mike Jennings
	Filename        : draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-05-15

Abstract:
   Full-duplex HTTP follows the basic HTTP request-response semantics
   but also allows the server to send response body to the client at the
   same time when the client is transmitting request body to the server.
   Requirements for full-duplex HTTP are under-specified in the existing
   HTTP specification [RFC2616], and this memo intends to clarify the
   requirements of full-duplex HTTP on top of the basic HTTP protocol
   semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-http-fullduplex-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/