Subject: I-D Action: draft-mertl-psi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:21:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol for Stage Illumination
	Author(s)       : Marcus Ertl
	Filename        : draft-mertl-psi-03.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2013-05-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes a protocol that builds upon UDP/IP to transport
   illumination and control data for stage, architectural and other
   illumination requirements.

   It may be understood as a spiritual successor of the traditional DMX
   (Digital MultipleX) specification series, removing it's limitations
   and adding flexibility and usability enhancements like auto-discovery
   and metadata, among other useful features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mertl-psi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mertl-psi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mertl-psi-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/