Subject: I-D Action: draft-cavage-http-signatures-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 14:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Signatures
	Author(s)       : Mark Cavage
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-cavage-http-signatures-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to add origin authentication, message
   integrity, and replay resistance to HTTP requests.  It is intended to
   be used over the HTTPS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cavage-http-signatures-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/