Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 05:13:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael J. Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-05-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
   Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/