Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-mvpn-bgp-sitetype-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 21:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Extension for MVPN Site-Type Attribute
	Author(s)       : Pradeep Jain
                          Geetha RemaDevi
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Girish Birajdar
                          Jeffrey Zhang
	Filename        : draft-jain-mvpn-bgp-sitetype-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-05-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP attribute in BGP based multicast VPN,
   that allows a MVPN PE router to inform the rest of MVPN PE routers
   whether it is a sender site/receiver site and there by avoid all
   other PEs from setting up P-tunnels to the sender site PE.  This
   would reduce control plane states in the network and allow efficient
   network bandwidth utilization .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-mvpn-bgp-sitetype-attribute

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-mvpn-bgp-sitetype-attribute-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/