Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 07:16:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation Protocol (CPNP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-05-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation
   Protocol (CPNP) which is used to facilitate the dynamic negotiation
   of connectivity provisioning parameters between a Customer and a
   Provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/