Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-6lowpan-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compression of IPsec AH and ESP Headers for Constrained Environments
	Author(s)       : Shahid Raza
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Goran Selander
	Filename        : draft-raza-6lowpan-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the header compression mechanisms for the
   IPsec [RFC4301] based on the encoding scheme standardized in
   [RFC6282]. The IPsec Authentication Header (AH) and Encapsulated
   Security Payload (ESP) headers are compressed using Next Header
   Compression (NHC) defined in [RFC6282]. This document does not
   invalidate any encoding schemes proposed in 6LoWPAN [RFC6282] but
   rather complements it with compressed IPsec using the free bits in
   the IPv6 Extension Header encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-6lowpan-ipsec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-6lowpan-ipsec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/