Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-ironbis-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:45:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Interior Routing Overlay Network (IRON)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-ironbis-15.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-05-03

Abstract:
   Since large-scale Internetworks such as the public Internet must
   continue to support escalating growth due to increasing demand, it is
   clear that Autonomous Systems (ASes) must avoid injecting excessive
   de-aggregated prefixes into the interdomain routing system and
   instead mitigate de-aggregation internally.  This document describes
   an Interior Routing Overlay Network (IRON) architecture that supports
   sustainable growth within AS-interior routing domains while requiring
   no changes to end systems and no changes to the exterior routing
   system.  In addition to routing scaling, IRON further addresses other
   important issues including mobility management, mobile networks,
   multihoming, traffic engineering, NAT traversal and security.  While
   business considerations are an important determining factor for
   widespread adoption, they are out of scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-ironbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-ironbis-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-ironbis-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/