Subject: I-D Action: draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:02:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Inter-Carrier OAM Requirements
	Author(s)       : Michael Georgiades
                          Filippo Cugini
                          David Berechya
                          Oscar Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-05-30

Abstract:
   This draft specifies requirements for inter-carrier OAM supporting
   end-to-end OAM functionality and mechanisms development in a multi-
   operator environment. It reviews the already proposed OAM
   requirements addressed in IETF [RFC5706, RFC5860], ITU-T [Y.1730],MEF
   [MEFOAM] and IEEE [IEEE1, IEEE2] which were mainly proposed on a per
   transport technology basis, but aims to differentiate and focus on
   the requirements and additional requirements resulting from inter-
   operator considerations only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/