Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 09:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advertising MPLS labels in OSPF
	Author(s)       : Hannes Gredler
                          Shane Amante
                          Tom Scholl
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   Historically MPLS label distribution was driven by protocols like
   LDP, RSVP and LBGP.  All of those protocols are session oriented.  In
   order to obtain label binding for a given destination FEC from a
   given router one needs first to establish an LDP/RSVP/LBGP session
   with that router.

   Advertising MPLS labels in IGPs
   [I-D.gredler-rtgwg-igp-label-advertisement] describes several use
   cases where utilizing the flooding machinery of link-state protocols
   for MPLS label distribution allows to obtain the binding without
   requiring to establish an LDP/RSVP/LBGP session with that router.

   This document describes the protocol extension to distribute MPLS
   label bindings by the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gredler-ospf-label-advertisement-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/