Subject: I-D Action: draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 07:38:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL OAM MIB
	Author(s)       : Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Tissa Senevirathne
	Filename        : draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-05-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols. In particular it defines
   the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM
   objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/