Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 01:47:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Group Text Chat Purpose for Conference and Service URIs in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Conference State
	Author(s)       : Emil Ivov
	Filename        : draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-05-28

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers a value of "grouptextchat"
   ("Group Text Chat") value for the URI <purpose> element of SIP's
   Conference Event Package [RFC4575].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivov-grouptextchat-purpose-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/