Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-ltans-oids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 14:23:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Object Identifier Registry for the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) Working Group
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-ltans-oids-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-25

Abstract:
   When the Long-Term Archive and Notary Services (LTANS) Working Group
   was chartered, an object identifier arc was set aside for use by that
   working group.  This document describes the object identifiers that
   were assigned, and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any
   future assignments within that arc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-ltans-oids

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-ltans-oids-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/