Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 11:14:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Approach for Adding RTCWEB Media Streams without Glare
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-05-07

Abstract:
   One of the ongoing challenges in dealing with the massive number of
   streams that RTCWEB implementations may wish to instantiate and
   manipulate is the ability to add and remove streams in a way that
   avoids the condition known as "glare."  This document describes a
   non-normative set of behaviors that RTCWEB implementations can
   implement to completely avoid inducing a glare condition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/