Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-jpake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:36:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : J-PAKE: Password Authenticated Key Exchange by Juggling
	Author(s)       : Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-hao-jpake-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Password Authenticated Key Exchange by
   Juggling (J-PAKE) protocol.  This protocol allows the establishment
   of a secure end-to-end communication channel between two remote
   parties over an insecure network solely based on a shared password,
   without requiring a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or any trusted
   third party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-jpake

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-jpake-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/