Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ipfix-text-adt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:51:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-text-adt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ipfix-text-adt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-ipfix-text-adt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-ipfix-text-adt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/