Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Architectural Considerations of IP Anycast
	Author(s)       : Danny McPherson
                          Dave Oran
                          Dave Thaler
                          Eric Osterweil
	Filename        : draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-05-30

Abstract:
   This memo discusses architectural implications of IP anycast, and
   provides some historical analysis of anycast use by various IETF
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-anycast-arch-implications-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/