Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 00:48:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Port Control Protocol (PCP) Failure Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-05-16

Abstract:
   This document identifies and analyzes several PCP failure scenarios.
   Identifying these failure scenarios is useful to assess the
   efficiency of the protocol and also to decide whether new PCP
   extensions are needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/