Subject: I-D Action: draft-deacon-radext-extended-request-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 11:58:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extended Request
	Author(s)       : Peter Deacon
	Filename        : draft-deacon-radext-extended-request-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for RADIUS servers to communicate
   optional extended abilities to RADIUS clients. The abilities
   described provide for exchange of RADIUS packets where total packet
   length exceeds 4096 bytes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deacon-radext-extended-request

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deacon-radext-extended-request-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deacon-radext-extended-request-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/