Subject: I-D Action: draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 22:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : URI Fragment Identifiers for the text/csv Media Type
	Author(s)       : Michael Hausenblas
                          Erik Wilde
                          Jeni Tennison
	Filename        : draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-05-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines URI fragment identifiers for text/csv MIME
   entities.  These fragment identifiers make it possible to refer to
   parts of a text/csv MIME entity, identified by row, column, or cell.
   Fragment identification can use single items, or ranges.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [11].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [12].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/