Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-seal-55.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:46:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation Layer (SEAL)
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-seal-55.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-05-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Subnetwork Encapsulation and Adaptation
   Layer (SEAL).  SEAL operates over virtual topologies configured over
   connected IP network routing regions bounded by encapsulating border
   nodes.  These virtual topologies are manifested by tunnels that may
   span multiple IP and/or sub-IP layer forwarding hops, where they may
   incur packet duplication, packet reordering, source address spoofing
   and traversal of links with diverse Maximum Transmission Units
   (MTUs).  SEAL uniquely addresses these issues through the
   encapsulation and messaging mechanisms specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-seal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-seal-55

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-seal-55

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/