Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-nvo3-vxlan-router-alert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:07:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : VxLAN Router Alert Option
	Author(s)       : Kanwar Singh
                          Pradeep Jain
                          Florin Balus
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-singh-nvo3-vxlan-router-alert-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-05-24

Abstract:
   This proposal describes a new option to achieve a mechanism which
   alerts VxLAN terminating VTEP to more closely examine the contents of
   the packet encapsulated under VxLAN header.  This option is useful
   for case(s) where a given frame encapsulated within a given VXLAN
   segment responsible for carrying data between two different End
   Systems contains some control information (e.g OAM information) that
   may require special handling/processing by terminating VTEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-nvo3-vxlan-router-alert

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-nvo3-vxlan-router-alert-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/