Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 09:05:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Considerations with WebRTC in Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          John Kaippallimalil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Richard Ejzak
	Filename        : draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses some of the issues with WebRTC applications
   in Mobile Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-rtcweb-mobile-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/