Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 08:49:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal mechanism for media controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Jeff Goldberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-15.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
   (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams setup and controlled
   with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).  It uses
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use RTSP as a
   signalling channel, defining the necessary extra RTSP extensions and
   procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/