Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 21:33:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mesh Structured Hierarchical Networking and IPv6
	Author(s)       : Shyam Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-15.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-19

Abstract:
   This document tries to address an approach for reorganization of
   entire network in a large address space. It describes how a three-
   tier mesh structured hierarchy can be established based on
   fragmenting the entire space into some regions and sub regions inside
   each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to this
   architecture in the context of IPv6. This document also tries to come
   out with an approach how IP switch based network can perform as good
   as ATM network for the processing of real time traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/