Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:03:34 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : PAWS Database Discovery
    Author(s)     : X. Wei, et al
    Filename      : draft-wei-paws-database-discovery
    Pages         : 14 
    Date          : May 21, 2013 
    
   This document provides a Database Discovery mechanism for PAWS.  By
   this mechanism the master device gets the available WSDBs with which
   it should communicate as well as the regulatory domain information.
   The mechanism is based on the LoST protocol .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.