Subject: I-D Action: draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:13:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using IEEE802.15.4e TSCH in an LLN context: Overview, Problem Statement and Goals
	Author(s)       : Thomas Watteyne
                          Maria Rita Palattella
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
	Filename        : draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-05-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the environment, problem statement, and goals
   for using the IEEE802.15.4e TSCH MAC protocol in the context of LLNs.
   The set of goals enumerated in this document form an initial set
   only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-watteyne-6tsch-tsch-lln-context-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/