Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 22:42:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Solution for DHCP
	Author(s)       : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          Guang Yao
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-16.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedure for creating a binding between
   a DHCPv4/DHCPv6 assigned IP address and a binding anchor on a SAVI
   (Source Address Validation Improvements) device.  The bindings set up
   by this procedure can be used to filter out packets with forged
   source IP address in DHCP scenario.  This mechanism is proposed as a
   complement to ingress filtering to provide finer-grained source IP
   address validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/