Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 14:52:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Ira McDonald
                          Michael Sweet
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-12

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) over HTTPS
   transport binding and the corresponding 'ipps' URI scheme, that is
   used to designate the access to the network location of a secure IPP
   print service or a network resource (for example, a print job)
   managed by such a service.

   This memo is published by the IETF on behalf of the Internet Printing
   Protocol Working Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group.

   This memo updates RFC 2910 and RFC 2911.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/