Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 11:39:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using OSPFv3 with Role-Based Access Control
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route classes
   of IPv6 traffic that are defined by an IPv6 Flow Label and a
   destination prefix.  This implies not simply routing "to a
   destination", but "traffic going to that destination AND using a
   specified flow label".  It may be combined with other qualifying
   attributes, such as "traffic going to that destination AND using a
   specified flow label AND from a specified source prefix".  The
   obvious application is data center inter-tenant routing using a form
   of role-based access control.  If the sender doesn't know the value
   to insert in the flow label (the receiver's tenant ID), it in effect
   has no route to that destination, thus providing an access list that
   is as changeable and scalable as routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/