Subject: I-D Action: draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:14:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Extensions for Websocket Allocations
	Author(s)       : Xin Chen
	Filename        : draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to TURN that allows it to run over
   a Websocket [RFC6455] channel.  This will allow a client in a
   restrictive network to exchange and relay media or data over the
   websocket.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/