Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 09:11:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Raymond Zhang
                          Masahiro Daikoku
                          Ping Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-01

Abstract:
   This document provides the applicability of Multiprotocol Label
   Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) with use case studies and
   network design considerations. The use cases include Metro Ethernet
   access and aggregation transport, Mobile backhaul, and packet optical
   transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/