Subject: I-D Action: draft-pd-msrp-webrtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 04:14:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebRTC Data Channel as a Transport for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Dunkley
                          Gavin Llewellyn
	Filename        : draft-pd-msrp-webrtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-10

Abstract:
   The WebRTC Data Channel enables two-way real-time communication
   between browsers.  This document updates normatively updates RFC 4975
   to add support for WebRTC Data Channel as a transport for MSRP
   (Message Session Relay Protocol).  This will enable secure, low-
   latency, structured peer-to-peer messaging between WebRTC end-points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pd-msrp-webrtc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pd-msrp-webrtc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/