Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:23:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVGRE and VXLAN Encapsulation for L3VPN Extension
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulation for L3VPN
   Extension. Both NVGRE and VXLAN are originally designed for L2
   overlay. The draft proposes the enhancement on both to allow L3
   overlay completely decoupled from the L2 overlay in terms of
   encoding schema and data processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/