Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:39:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Detecting Duplicate Deliveries
	Author(s)       : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new test command "duplicate" for the "Sieve"
   email filtering language.  This test adds the ability to detect
   duplicate message deliveries.  The main application for this new test
   is handling duplicate deliveries commonly caused by mailing list
   subscriptions or redirected mail addresses.  The detection is
   normally performed by matching the message ID to an internal list of
   message IDs from previously delivered messages.  For more complex
   applications, the "duplicate" test can also use the content of a
   specific header or other parts of the message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/