Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 08:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Instance ID usage by the Open Mobile Alliance Push-to-talk over Cellular
	Author(s)       : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how SIP Instance ID as defined in RFC 5626
   [1] is used by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), for Push-to-talk over
   Cellular (PoC) and addresses security concerns with use of the SIP
   instance ID in non-register requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/