Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 10:21:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit RPF Vector
	Author(s)       : Javed Asghar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Sowmya Krishnaswamy
                          Apoorva Karan
                          Vishal Arya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-04-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a use of the Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF)
   Vector TLV as defined in [RPC 5496] to build multicast trees via an
   explicitly configured path sent in the PIM join.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/