Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:18:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Unsupported Family Error
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-05-28

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol allows clients to request mappings in NAT
   gateways and firewalls.  The PCP UNSUPP_FAMILY error code enables PCP
   servers to inform clients when the requested external address family
   is not supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/