Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 05:50:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Stig Venaas
                          Wesley George
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-05-10

Abstract:
   This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms that could
   be utilized for IPv6 site renumbering and tries to cover most of the
   explicit issues and requirements of IPv6 renumbering. Through the gap
   analysis, the document provides a basis for future works that
   identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
   appropriate. The gap analysis is organized by the main steps of a
   renumbering process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/