Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-json-home-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 05:43:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Documents for HTTP APIs
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-json-home-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes a "home document" format for non-browser HTTP
   clients.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list; see
   [apps-discuss].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-json-home

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-json-home-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/