Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 04:47:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCP Server Selection
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior to be followed by the PCP client
   to contact its PCP server(s) when one or several PCP server names are
   configured.  Multiple names may be configured to a PCP client in some
   deployment contexts such as multi-homing.

   This document updates RFC6887.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/