Subject: I-D Action: draft-jhjm-idr-last-as-reservations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:03:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Last Autonomous System (AS) Reservations
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Haas
                          Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-jhjm-idr-last-as-reservations-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-05-16

Abstract:
   This document reserves two Autonomous System numbers (ASNs) at the
   end of the 16 bit and 32 bit ranges, described in this document as
   "Last ASNs" and recommends they not be used by operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhjm-idr-last-as-reservations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhjm-idr-last-as-reservations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/