Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 21:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-05-25

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering calculations for its
   associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  This document describes
   general considerations for a stateful PCE deployment and examines its
   applicability and benefits through a number of use cases.  Path
   Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) extensions required for stateful
   PCE usage are covered in separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-stateful-pce-app-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/