Subject: I-D Action: draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 00:04:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diverse Path Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : Jeff Tantsura
                          Selma Yilmaz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Satish Mynam
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for Diverse Path as
   defined in RFC6774.  The editor did not verify the accuracy of the
   information provided by respondents or by any alternative means.  The
   respondents are experts with the implementations they reported on,
   and their responses are considered authoritative for the
   implementations for which their responses represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mynam-grow-diverse-path-impl-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/