Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-schnorr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:53:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Schnorr Signature: Non-interactive Zero Knowledge Proof for Discrete Logarithm
	Author(s)       : Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-hao-schnorr-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Schnorr signature, a non-interactive
   variant of the three-pass Schnorr identification scheme.  The Schnorr
   signature allows one to prove the knowledge of a discrete logarithm
   without leaking its value.  It can serve as a useful building block
   for many cryptographic protocols to ensure the participants follow
   the protocol specification honestly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-schnorr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-schnorr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/