Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-username-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 20:52:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Username Interoperability
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-username-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-05-08

Abstract:
   Various Internet protocols have defined constructs for usernames.
   This document describes a subset of characters to allow in usernames
   for maximal interoperability across Internet protocols.  The subset
   might prove useful in cases where a provider offers multiple services
   using the same underlying identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-username-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-username-interop-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/