Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-roll-addr-autoconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 00:05:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Autoconfiguration for RPL
	Author(s)       : Wan-Ting Zhu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-roll-addr-autoconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
       This document presents a straightforward address
       autoconfiguration mechanism for RPL over low power and lossy
       networks (LLN). A solution is proposed to add the capability
       of reusable address allocation. In this solution, nodes are
       assigned with unique IPv6 addresses according to their positions
       in the network. The amount of routing entries kept at each node
       is reduced. Also, this document introduces a dynamic adjustment
       strategy for adapting to uneven distribution of node density.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-roll-addr-autoconf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-roll-addr-autoconf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/