Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 16:33:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Roberta Maglione
                          Dean Cheng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-05-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute to carry a Port Control Protocol (PCP)
   Server Names.  This attribute can be configured on a RADIUS server so
   that the information can be conveyed to Network Access Server (NAS)
   via RADIUS protocol, and the co-located Dynamic Host Configuration
   Protocol (DHCP/DHCPv6) server can then populate the information to
   PCP client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/