Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stanish-iiban-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:08:22 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Internet International Bank Account Number (IIBAN)
    Author(s)     : W. Stanish
    Filename      : draft-stanish-iiban
    Pages         : 28 
    Date          : May 16, 2013 
    
   An Internet IBAN (IIBAN) identifies an internet-based financial
   endpoint in a manner that is superset-compatible with the existing
   European Committee for Banking Standards (ECBS) International Bank
   Account Number (IBAN) standard [ISO13616] and implementation
   recommendations [ECBS].  This document obsoletes draft-iiban-00.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stanish-iiban-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.