Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:16:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP MIB
	Author(s)       : Gregg Schudel
                          Amit Jain
                          Victor Moreno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2013-05-23

Abstract:
   This document defines managed objects for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP).  These objects provide information useful for
   monitoring LISP devices, including determining basic LISP
   configuration information, LISP functional status, and operational
   counters and other statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-mib-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-mib-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/