Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:13:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Fault Management
	Author(s)       : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-02.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2013-05-28

Abstract:
   TRILL OAM Fault Management specification is presented in this
   document. Methods in this document follow the IEEE 802.1 CFM
   framework and reuse OAM tools where possible. Additional messages and
   TLVs are defined for TRILL specific applications or where a different
   set of information is required other than IEEE 802.1 CFM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/