Subject: I-D Action: draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 03:10:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ECC Brainpool Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-05-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of several ECC Brainpool elliptic
   curves for authentication and key exchange in the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merkle-tls-brainpool

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-merkle-tls-brainpool-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/