Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:35:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Stored Header Encoding
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-05-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative encoding for headers that
   combines the best concepts from the proposed Delta and HeaderDiff
   options with the typed value codecs introduced by previous versions
   of this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/