Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-httpbis-ext-frames-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 12:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Extension Frame Types
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-httpbis-ext-frames-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-05-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes the structure and use cases for a handful of
   "extension" frames types for HTTP 2.0.  The purpose of this document
   is to add to the overall discussion around the development of HTTP
   2.0 by describing ways in which the framing layer can be leveraged
   and extended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-ext-frames

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-ext-frames-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/