Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:51:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Remote LFA FRR
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mike Shand
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-05-23

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC5286 that provides additional backup
   connectivity for link failures when none can be provided by the basic
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/