Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 07:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using PCP to Reveal a Host behind NAT
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use PCP to retrieve the identity of a
   host behind a NAT.  Two use cases are discussed and the PCP
   applicability is analyzed.  This document extends PCP with a new
   OpCode called QUERY Opcode.

   The proposed mechanism is valid for all NAT flavors including NAT44,
   NAT64 or NPTv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-nat-reveal-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/