Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-siprec-webconf-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:41:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web Conference Recording Use Case
	Author(s)       : Paul H. Kyzivat
                          Michael Yan
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-siprec-webconf-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-05-16

Abstract:
   The current work of SIPREC will soon finish.  As its charter defined,
   SIPREC has covered industries like financial trading floors, contact
   center and emergency service bureaus.  But when talking about
   products or solutions like data or web conferencing, SIPREC is
   insufficient to record all aspects of calls with different
   interactive media channels.  This draft tries to show a use case for
   web conference recording and show how it can work well under SIPREC
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-siprec-webconf-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-siprec-webconf-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/