Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 08:52:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CAPWAP Extension for 802.11n and Power/channel Reconfiguration
	Author(s)       : Yifan Chen
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-05-09

Abstract:
   CAPWAP binding for 802.11 is specified by RFC5416 and it was based on
   IEEE 802-11.2007 standard.  After RFC5416 was published in 2009,
   there was several new amendent of 802.11 has been published.  802.11n
   is one of those amendent and it has been widely used in real
   deployment.  This document extends the CAPWAP binding for 802.11 to
   support 802.11n.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/