Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 08:03:34 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Analysis of Algorithms For Deriving Port Sets
    Author(s)     : T. Tsou, et al
    Filename      : draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : May 17, 2013 
    
   This memo analyzes some port set definition algorithms used for
   stateless IPv4 to IPv6 transition technologies.  The transition
   technologies using port set algorithms can be divided into two
   categories: fully stateless approach and binding approach.  Some
   algorithms can work for both approaches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsou-softwire-port-set-algorithms-analysis-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.