Subject: I-D Action: draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 09:59:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateful PCE extensions for MPLS-TE LSPs
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-05-10

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] describes a set of extensions to PCEP to
   provide stateful control.  This document describes the objects and
   TLVs to be used with these PCEP extensions to control Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP) via a stateful PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crabbe-pce-stateful-pce-mpls-te-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/