Subject: I-D Action: draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 08:59:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Survey of MPTCP Implementations (blank version for implementers to fill in)
	Author(s)       : Philip Eardley
	Filename        : draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This survey gathers information from people who have implemented
   MPTCP, in particular to help progress the protocol from Experimental
   to Standards track.

   It is ready to be filled in, if you are an implementer.  Thank-you!

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eardley-mptcp-implementations-survey-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/