Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 19:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Groupchat
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Saul Ibarra
                          Fabio Forno
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a multiparty chat
   session among users of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and
   users of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically, this document defines a mapping between the XMPP Multi-
   User Chat (MUC) extension and the SIP-based Message Session Relay
   Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-groupchat-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/