Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GOST R 34.10-2012: Digital Signature Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Vasily Dolmatov
                          Alexey Degtyarev
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about the
   Russian Federal standard for digital signatures (GOST R 34.10-2012),
   which is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called
   GOST algorithms).  Recently, Russian cryptography is being used in
   Internet applications, and this document has been created as
   information for developers and users of GOST R 34.10-2012 for digital
   signature generation and verification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-gost34102012

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-gost34102012-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/