Subject: I-D Action: draft-agupta-payload-rtp-evrc-nw2k-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 15:51:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP payload format for Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband plus 2kbps Codec (EVRC-NW2K)
	Author(s)       : Alok Gupta
	Filename        : draft-agupta-payload-rtp-evrc-nw2k-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-05-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   formats to be used for the Enhanced Variable Rate Narrowband-Wideband
   plus 2kbps Codec (EVRC-NW2K).  Three media type registrations are
   included for EVRC-NW2K RTP payload formats.  In addition, a file
   format is specified for transport of EVRC-NW2K speech data in storage
   mode applications such as e-mail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agupta-payload-rtp-evrc-nw2k

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agupta-payload-rtp-evrc-nw2k-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/