Subject: I-D Action: draft-mjsraman-rtgwg-ospf-ldp-power-topo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 07:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power Based Topologies in OSPF using LDP for label exchanges
	Author(s)       : Shankar Raman
                          Balaji Venkat Venkataswami
                          Gaurav Raina
                          Vasan Srini
	Filename        : draft-mjsraman-rtgwg-ospf-ldp-power-topo-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-05-10

Abstract:
   In this specification OSPF shortest path first computation is done
   based on power ratios (consumed-power to available-bandwidth OR
   available-bandwidth to available-bandwidth) assigned to links and
   nodes such as Broadcast-Multi-Access networks that form part of the
   topology in an area. When MPLS is deployed in the area (be it the
   backbone or non-backbone area) LDP can be used to distribute a
   disjoint set of labels for the power based topology. Flows some or
   all of those that traverse the area can then be mapped either to the
   regular shortest-path tree or the power based shortest-path tree.
   This document specifies the proposal to construct and maintain such a
   tree called the power based SPT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mjsraman-rtgwg-ospf-ldp-power-topo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mjsraman-rtgwg-ospf-ldp-power-topo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/