Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-trust-router-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 09:07:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust Router Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-trust-router-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-05-24

Abstract:
   There are a number of problems with using the current AAA framework
   for doing access control, this document looks at a number of these
   issues and poses some questions about how to create a new trust
   router system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-trust-router-problem

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-trust-router-problem-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/