Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : General Network Element Constraint Encoding for GMPLS Controlled Networks
	Author(s)       : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Dan Li
                          Wataru Imajuku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-11.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching can be used to control a
   wide variety of technologies. In some of these technologies network
   elements and links may impose additional routing constraints such as
   asymmetric switch connectivity, non-local label assignment, and
   label range limitations on links.

   This document provides efficient, protocol-agnostic encodings for
   general information elements representing connectivity and label
   constraints as well as label availability. It is intended that
   protocol-specific documents will reference this memo to describe how
   information is carried for specific uses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/