Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 23:13:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Learn NAT64 PREFIX64s using PCP
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new PCP extension to learn the IPv6
   prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to build
   IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses.  This extension is needed for
   successful communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/