Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 22:29:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of RSVP-TE Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-05-20

Abstract:
   This document analyzes Resource reSerVation Protocol-Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) according to guidelines set forth in section
   4.2 of KARP Design Guidelines (RFC 6518).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/