Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 06:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Package Receipt and Error Content Types
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-05-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using several
   cryptographic algorithms with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
   key package receipt and error content types.  Specifically, it
   includes conventions necessary to implement SignedData,
   EnvelopedData, EncryptedData, and AuthEnvelopedData.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-ct-keypackage-receipt-n-error-algs-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/