Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 12:30:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-05-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) management information.  The intent is that
   these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in MPLS
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representations.

   This document obsoletes RFC3811 as it addresses the need to support
   IPv6 extended TunnelID's by defining a new TC-
   MplsNewExtendedTunnelID which suggests using IPv4 address of the
   ingress or egress LSR for the tunnel for an IPv6 network.  Changes
   from RFC3811 and the effect of the new TC to other related documents
   are summarized in Section 4 and 5, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/