Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 23:32:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Access-Network-Identifier Option in DHCP
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mark Grayson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format and mechanism that is to be used
   for encoding access network identifiers in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 messages
   by defining new access network identifier options and sub-options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/