Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-dnsop-dns-flush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism for Remote-Triggered DNS Cache Flushes (DNS FLUSH)
	Author(s)       : Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnsop-dns-flush-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   DNS NOTIFY is a mechanism for prompt notification of zone changes
   between DNS authority servers that is usually employed to trigger
   immediate zone transfers.

   This document specifies an additional use of DNS NOTIFY to allow DNS
   authority servers to trigger cache flushes on recursive DNS servers.
   Such signalling is authenticated and is intended for use between
   cooperating DNS server operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jabley-dnsop-dns-flush

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-dnsop-dns-flush-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/