Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-vcard-smimecaps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:44:32 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : vCard S/MIME Capabilities Property
    Author(s)     : A. Melnikov, et al
    Filename      : draft-turner-vcard-smimecaps
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : June 12, 2013 
    
This document defines a vCard S/MIME Capabilities property and it 
defines or references values for many algorithms. The SMIME 
Capability values can also be included in S/MIME messages as a signed 
attribute and in public key certificates as an extension. The S/MIME 
Capabilities property is a complement to key property, which together 
enable usage of S/MIME without an initial exchange of email messages. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-vcard-smimecaps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.