Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Embedded LDAP Data Interchange Format for C (EMLDIF-C)
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   [EMLDIF] specifies how LDAP operations can be encoded in EXLDIF and
   embedded in high level programming languages. [EMLDIF] is is the
   common basis for language - dependant specifications. This document
   specifies Embedded LDIF for the programming language C. In order to
   make EMLDIF-C source files interoperable across vendor specific
   implementations the specification goes into detail about data
   structures and API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/