Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:52:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAp Management Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
   devices.  Access to existing MIBs is included.  The proposed
   integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces the code size by removing an
   important part of the SNMP code.  The draft lists a set of CoMI
   objects that describe the operational settings of the applications on
   the device.  A majority of them is taken over from other drafts to
   provide one uniform CoMI based access.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/