Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dnsextlang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 13:27:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension Language for the DNS
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Paul Vixie
	Filename        : draft-levine-dnsextlang-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-30

Abstract:
   Adding new RRTYPEs to the DNS requires that DNS servers and
   provisioning software be upgraded to support each new RRTYPE in
   Master files.  This document defines a DNS extension language
   intended to allow most new RRTYPEs to be supported by adding entries
   to configuration data read by the DNS software, with no software
   changes needed for each RRTYPE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dnsextlang

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dnsextlang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-dnsextlang-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/