Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 16:55:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) Identifiers Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-06-18

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes Operations, Administration, and
   Management (OAM) identifiers related managed objects for
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/