Subject: I-D Action: draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:37:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVGRE-EXT: Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation Extensions
	Author(s)       : Murari Sridharan
                          Yu-Shun Wang
                          Pankaj Garg
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of "Network Virtualization using
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE)" Extensions (NVGRE-EXT). The
   focus of this document is on specifying the control plane operations
   done using NVGRE packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/