Subject: I-D Action: draft-nitinb-i2rs-rib-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:47:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Information Base Info Model
	Author(s)       : Nitin Bahadur
                          Ron Folkes
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-nitinb-i2rs-rib-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-06-25

Abstract:
   Routing and routing functions in enterprise and carrier networks are
   typically performed by network devices (routers and switches) using a
   routing information base (RIB).  Protocols and configuration push
   data into the RIB and the RIB manager install state into the
   hardware; for packet forwarding.  This draft specifies an information
   model for the RIB, to build a standardized RIB model, using which an
   external entity (external to the network device) can read and write
   information from/to the RIB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nitinb-i2rs-rib-info-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nitinb-i2rs-rib-info-model-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/