Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-6tsch-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:05:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Framework and Key Management Protocol Requirements for 6TSCH
	Author(s)       : Stephen Chasko
                          Subir Das
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ohba-6tsch-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-23

Abstract:
   Since 6TSCH forms layer 3 meshes over IPv6, PANA model matches the
   target architecture so PANA can apply for the process by a new device
   of joining the mesh to extend it.  This document details that
   particular operation within the whole 6TSCH architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-6tsch-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-6tsch-security-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/