Subject: I-D Action: draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:06:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICN Wireless Sensor and Actor Network BaseLine Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Ngoc-Thanh Dinh
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   This document presents scenarios for information centric wireless
   sensor and actor networks. The scenarios selected for inclusion in
   this first draft aim to exercise a variety of aspects in wireless
   sensor and actor network that an ICN solution could address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/