Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:54:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Trademark Mapping
    Author(s)     : J. Xie
    Filename      : draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping
    Pages         : 41 
    Date          : June 17, 2013 
    
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for the provisioning and management of trademark stored in a
   trademark clearinghouse.  Specified in XML, the mapping defines EPP
   command syntax and semantics as applied to trademark.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.