Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-service-chaining-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 06:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Service Chaining
	Author(s)       : Hongyu Li
	Filename        : draft-li-service-chaining-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   Chaining some service processing functions may provide services in a
   flexible way.  Such a method is called service chaining.  This
   document presents a list of general requirements service chaining
   should support.  Solutions of service chaining are not presented in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-service-chaining-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-service-chaining-requirements-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/