Subject: I-D Action: draft-harding-as2-restart-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 09:45:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : AS2 Restart for Very Large Messages
	Author(s)       : Terry Harding
	Filename        : draft-harding-as2-restart-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-12

Abstract:
   AS2 Restart provides a method for AS2 clients and servers to restart
   payload transfers from the point of failure without requiring the
   entire document to be resent.

Keywords

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harding-as2-restart

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harding-as2-restart-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harding-as2-restart-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/