Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-iab-2870bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:48:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements
	Author(s)       : Marc Blanchet
                          Lars-Johan Liman
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-iab-2870bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   The DNS Root Name service are a critical part of the Internet
   architecture.  The protocol and deployment requirements expected to
   be implemented for the DNS root name services are defined in this
   document.  Operational requirements are out of scope.  This document
   obsoletes and reclassifies RFC2870 as Historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-iab-2870bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-iab-2870bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/