Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwinm-file-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:19:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The file URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwinm-file-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the file Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme that was originally specified in [RFC1738]. The purpose of
   this document is to keep the information about the scheme on
   standards track, since [RFC1738] has been made obsolete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwinm-file-scheme

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwinm-file-scheme-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/