Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-sedhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:56:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure DHCPv6 with Public Key
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-sedhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to pass configuration parameters. It offers
   configuration flexibility. If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to
   various attacks, particularly spoofing attacks. This document
   analyzes the security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies a Secure DHCPv6
   mechanism. This mechanism is based on public/private key pairs. The
   authority of the sender may depend on either pre-configuration
   mechanism or Public Key Infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dhc-sedhcpv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dhc-sedhcpv6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/