Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:32:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-30

Abstract:
   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
   used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
   describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
   Description Protocol).  This document defines the 'SCTP', 'SCTP/DTLS'
   and 'DTLS/SCTP' protocol identifiers for SDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/