Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-pcp-ext-addr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Stability of External Address Recommendations
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-penno-pcp-ext-addr-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-15

Abstract:
   This document recommends PCP Server and client behavior in light of
   Address Pooling Paired.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-pcp-ext-addr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-pcp-ext-addr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-pcp-ext-addr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/