Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-tls-udkp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 23:55:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User Defined Key Pair
	Author(s)       : Omar Omran
	Filename        : draft-omar-tls-udkp-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-18

Abstract:
   In this document, I provide a high-level design for a new protocol in
   the application layer of the TCP/IP suite that will build a secure
   tunnel between the user's browser and the server without the
   involvement of any third party. My proposed protocol is called User-
   Defined Key Pair (UDKP), and its objective is to build a secure
   tunnel between the user's browser and the server using a
   public/private key pair generated for the user on the fly inside the
   user's browser based on the user credential information. This key
   pair will be used by the protocol instead of the server certificate
   as the starting point for creating the secure tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-tls-udkp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-tls-udkp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-tls-udkp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/