Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-lmap-data-collection-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Case for Large Scale Measurements Used in Data Collection of Network Management Systems
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-lmap-data-collection-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   This document augments the use cases of large scale measurement of
   broadband performance (LMAP). It discusses measurements for a common
   platform which works for different usages including troubleshooting,
   performance understanding, quality evaluation and network adjusting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-lmap-data-collection-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-lmap-data-collection-use-case-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/