Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 03:04:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Mechanism Names for Media
	Author(s)       : Peter Dawes
	Filename        : draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-06-21

Abstract:
   Negotiating the security mechanisms used between a Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) user agent and its next-hop SIP entity is described in
   RFC 3329 [4].  This document adds the capability to distinguish
   security mechanisms that apply to the media plane by defining a new
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) header field parameter to label
   such security mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawes-dispatch-mediasec-parameter-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/