Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
	Author(s)       : Richard G. Ogier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
RFC 5614 (OSPF-MDR) extends OSPF to support mobile ad hoc networks
(MANETs) by specifying its operation on the new OSPF interface of type
MANET.  This document describes the use of OSPF-MDR in a single-hop
broadcast network, which is a special case of a MANET in which each
router is a (one-hop) neighbor of each other router.  Unlike an OSPF
broadcast interface, such an interface can have a different cost
associated with each neighbor.  The document includes configuration
recommendations and simplified mechanisms that can be used in single-hop
broadcast networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/