Subject: I-D Action: draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:49:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Middlebox considerations in NVO3 overlay networks
	Author(s)       : Melinda Shore
                          Yingjie Gu
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-12

Abstract:
   This document examines middlebox considerations in nvo3 overlay
   networks.  We are concerned with both the impacts of middlebox
   presence on nvo3 overlays, and the impacts of nvo3 overlays and
   encapsulations on middlebox function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-nvo3-middleboxes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/