Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 02:36:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tenant system information discovery approaches Gap analysis
	Author(s)       : Liang Xia
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   This document analyzes various protocol solutions for tenant system
   information (e.g.  MAC, IP, etc) discovery in the virtualization
   environment (e.g.,MAC in MAC, MAC in IP, IP in IP) and identifies the
   gap against NVO3 control plane and data plane requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-nvo3-mac-learning-arp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/