Subject: I-D Action: draft-joseph-pkix-p6rsshextension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:36:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P6R's Secure Shell Public Key Subsystem
	Author(s)       : Mark Joseph
                          Jim Susoy
	Filename        : draft-joseph-pkix-p6rsshextension-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-14

Abstract:
   The Secure Shell Public Key Subsystem protocol defines a key distribution
   protocol to provision an SSH server with user's public keys.  However,
   that protocol is limited to provisioning an SSH server.   This document
   describes a new protocol that builds on the protocol defined in RFC 4819
   to allow the provisioning of keys and certificates to a server using the
   SSH transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-joseph-pkix-p6rsshextension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-joseph-pkix-p6rsshextension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-joseph-pkix-p6rsshextension-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/