Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-service-chaining-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 04:41:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture of Service Chaining
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Hongyu Li
	Filename        : draft-jiang-service-chaining-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   As network virtualization is opening the gate to much more innovative
   services for service providers, service chaining provides a flexible
   way of service provisioning and facilitates their deployment.

   This document provides a general abstract architecture for service
   chaining. It is a flexible and scalable architecture which can
   fulfill requirements of service chaining. Some solutions based on
   this architecture are also discussed with their advantages and
   disadvantages. This architecture can be used as a guideline and also
   a criterion for the design of service chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-service-chaining-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-service-chaining-arch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/