Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-file-scheme-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:17:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The file URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-file-scheme-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the file Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme that was originally specified in [RFC1738].  The purpose of
   this document is to keep the information about the scheme on
   standards track, since [RFC1738] has been made obsolete.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on its github project page [github].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-file-scheme

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-file-scheme-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-file-scheme-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/