Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-opsarea-ipv6-renumbering-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 01:14:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Site Renumbering Operational Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-opsarea-ipv6-renumbering-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   This document gives some basic operational guidelines for an IPv6
   site renumbering event. This document considers an renumbering event
   as several basic operational stages as numbering, adding a new prefix,
   and deprecating old prefix(es) and guidelines are given according to
   each stage. Besides the general guidelines, this document also gives
   some considerations on some specific operations such as ND/DHCPv6
   collaboration, DHCPv6 reconfiguration, secure dynamic DNS update and
   multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-opsarea-ipv6-renumbering-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-opsarea-ipv6-renumbering-guidelines-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/