Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiesel-alto-ip-based-srv-disc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:26:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Server Discovery based on well-known IP Address
	Author(s)       : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-kiesel-alto-ip-based-srv-disc-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   The goal of Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) is to
   provide guidance to applications that have to select one or several
   hosts from a set of candidates capable of providing a desired
   resource.  ALTO is realized by a client-server protocol.

   This document establishes a well-known IP address for the ALTO
   service and specifies how ALTO clients embedded in the resource
   consumer can use it to access the ALTO service.

Terminology and Requirements Language

   This document makes use of the ALTO terminology defined in RFC 5693
   [RFC5693].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiesel-alto-ip-based-srv-disc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiesel-alto-ip-based-srv-disc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kiesel-alto-ip-based-srv-disc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/