Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-posh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:42:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PKIX over Secure HTTP (POSH)
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-posh-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines two methods that make it easier to deploy
   certificates for proper server identity checking in application
   protocols.  The first method enables a TLS client to obtain a TLS
   server's end-entity certificate over secure HTTP as an alternative to
   standard Public Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) and DNS-Based
   Authentication of Named Entities (DANE).  The second method enables a
   source domain to securely delegate an application to a derived domain
   using HTTPS redirects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-posh

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-posh-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/