Subject: I-D Action: draft-blunk-rpsl-roa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:03:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A ROA Status Attribute for RPSL Objects
	Author(s)       : Larry Blunk
	Filename        : draft-blunk-rpsl-roa-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an attribute for Routing Policy Specification
   Language (RPSL) route and route6 objects that documents the presence
   and validity of a Route Origin Authorization (ROA) for the given
   prefix and origin values contained within the object.  It allows
   parties who employ Internet Routing Registries (IRR's) for routing
   policy configuration generation to easily ascertain whether a given
   object has a ROA covering the object.  The primary objective is to
   enable existing IRR tools to make use of the ROA information with
   minimal modifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blunk-rpsl-roa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blunk-rpsl-roa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-blunk-rpsl-roa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/