Subject: I-D Action: draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Entities
	Author(s)       : Isam Ishaq
                          Jeroen Hoebeke
                          Floris Van den Abeele
	Filename        : draft-ishaq-core-entities-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a format to create entities that can be used
   for group communication using CoAP unicast messages.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ishaq-core-entities

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ishaq-core-entities-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/