Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:51:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Trademark Mapping
	Author(s)       : Jiagui XIE
	Filename        : draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-06-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for the provisioning and management of trademark stored in a
   trademark clearinghouse.  Specified in XML, the mapping defines EPP
   command syntax and semantics as applied to trademark.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-epp-trademark-mapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/