Subject: I-D Action: draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 05:59:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Suite B Profile for Datagram Transport Layer Security / Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (DTLS-SRTP)
	Author(s)       : Michael A. Peck
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-21

Abstract:
   The United States government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography", which defines cryptographic algorithm policy for
   national security applications.  This document describes the use of
   Suite B cryptography with the Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) protocol, the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP), and
   the Secure Real-Time Transport Control Protocol (SRTCP) to provide a
   robust architecture for securing real-time data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peck-suiteb-dtls-srtp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/