Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 23:42:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposed Control Plane requirements for Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Danhua Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   This document looks at control plane aspect related to both tenant
   system to NVE control interface and NVE to Network Virtualization
   Authority (NVA) control interface NVE use to enable communication
   between tenant systems and focuses on NVE to NVA control interface,
   which is complementary to [draft-kreeger-nvo3-hypervisor-nve-cp] that
   describes the high level control plane requirements related to the
   interaction between tenant system and NVE when the two entities are
   not co-located on the same physical device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-nvo3-nve2nve-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/