Subject: I-D Action: draft-garnero-rfb-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:02:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Remote Framebuffer Protocol (RFB)
	Author(s)       : Pierre Garnero
	Filename        : draft-garnero-rfb-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers in web-based applications.  This document
   specifies a WebSocket sub-protocol as a reliable transport mechanism
   between RFB (Remote Framebuffer Protocol) entities to enable usage of
   RFB in web-oriented deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garnero-rfb-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garnero-rfb-websocket-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/