Subject: I-D Action: draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:36:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Harmonizing how applications specify DANE-like usage
	Author(s)       : Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a specific word usage for specifications of
   DANE like technology by different protocols/services.  DANE is a
   method for specifying in DNS records acceptable keys/certificates for
   application servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/