Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 12:51:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : IP Storage: IPsec Requirements Update for IPsec v3
    Author(s)     : D. Black, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : June 5, 2013 
    
   RFC 3723 includes requirements for IPsec usage with IP Storage
   protocols (e.g., iSCSI) based on IPsec v2 (RFC 2401 and related
   RFCs).  This document updates those requirements to IPsec v3 (RFC
   4301 and related RFCs) and updates implementation requirements to
   reflect developments in cryptography since RFC 3723 was published.

   [RFC Editor: The &quot;Updates:&quot; list above has been truncated by xml2rfc.
   The complete list is - Updates: 3720, 3723, 3821, 3822, 4018, 4172,
   4173, 4174, 5040, 5041, 5042, 5043, 5044, 5045, 5046, 5047, 5048 (if
   approved) ]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.