Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 11:47:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Route Refresh Implementation Report
	Author(s)       : Keyur Patel
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Prashant P. Hiremath
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for Enhanced Route
   refresh as defined in draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh-03.
   The editor did not verify the accuracy of the information provided by
   respondents or by any alternative means.  The respondents are experts
   with the implementations they reported on, and their responses are
   considered authoritative for the implementations for which their
   responses represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/