Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:36:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Fragment Header Deprecated
	Author(s)       : Ron Bonica
                          Warren Kumari
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates the IPv6 Fragment Header.  It provides reasons
   for deprecation and updates RFC 2460.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/