Subject: I-D Action: draft-dwc-abfab-trust-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:17:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Trust Model for ABFAB Trust Routers
	Author(s)       : University of Kent
	Filename        : draft-dwc-abfab-trust-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2013-06-17

Abstract:
Trust routers form an integral part of the ABFAB infrastructure for
determining routes between IdPs and RPs and determining CoI membership.
Since it is inherent in their name that they are to be trusted, this
Internet Draft specifies a trust model for their operation, so that IdPs
and RPs can rely on them to perform the tasks that they are trusted to
perform. These tasks are:

-	form a trusted route between an IdP and RP
-	ensure that a community of interest (CoI)only has the members that it
should have

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dwc-abfab-trust-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dwc-abfab-trust-model-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/