Subject: I-D Action: draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:03:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Channel IDs
	Author(s)       : Dirk Balfanz
                          Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension
   for identifying client machines at the TLS layer without using bearer
   tokens.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-balfanz-tls-channelid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-balfanz-tls-channelid-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/