Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:43:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Fragmentation Strategy for Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
	Author(s)       : Ron Bonica
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo documents a GRE fragmentation strategy that has been
   implemented by many vendors and deployed in many networks.  It was
   written so that a) implementors will be aware of best common practice
   and b) those who rely on GRE will understand how implementations
   work.  The scope of this memo is limited to point-to-point GRE
   tunnels.  All other tunnel types are beyond the scope of this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/