Subject: I-D Action: draft-snijders-rpsl-via-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 14:42:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'via' keyword in RPSL Policy Specifications
	Author(s)       : Job Snijders
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-snijders-rpsl-via-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'via' keyword which can be used in RPSL
   policy specifications to publish desired routing policy regarding
   non-adjacent networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snijders-rpsl-via

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snijders-rpsl-via-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/