Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 15:18:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-06-25

Abstract:
   RFC 3777 specifies the process by which members of the Internet
   Architecture Board, Internet Engineering Steering Group and IETF
   Administrative Oversight Committee are selected, confirmed, and
   recalled.

   This document updates RFC 3777 to allow remote contributors to the
   IETF Standards Process to be eligible to serve on NomCom and sign a
   Recall petition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/