Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:52:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Embedded LDAP Data Interchange Format (EMLDIF)
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   [RFC2849] and [EXLDIF] specify how LDAP operations can be
   represented in a text file. Client implementations may use this
   data to send sequences of requests to a LDAP server. This document
   specifies how values from the server's response can be propagated,
   displayed and used for decision taking in procedural logic. It
   enables EXLDIF with algorithmic behavior. The general method is to
   use EXLDIF embedded in a high level programming language like C/C++,
   Java and others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/