Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 23:26:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) Options for Network Management Protocols
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   This document defines new Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4
   and DHCPv6) options providing lists of IP addresses that can be used
   to locate network management services, specifically for the
   collection of logs and of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
   notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoenw-opsawg-nm-dhc-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/