Subject: I-D Action: draft-webpki-trustmodel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 03:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Trust models of the Web PKI
	Author(s)       : Inigo Barreira
                          Bruce Morton
	Filename        : draft-webpki-trustmodel-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   This is one of a set of documents to define the operation of the Web
   PKI.  It describes the currently deployed Web PKI trust model and
   common variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-webpki-trustmodel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-webpki-trustmodel-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/