Subject: I-D Action: draft-duckworth-clue-switching-example-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:57:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE Switching Mixer Example
	Author(s)       : Mark Duckworth
	Filename        : draft-duckworth-clue-switching-example-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-14

Abstract:
   This document presents an example multipoint use case scenario for
   CLUE.  This example uses the media switching variety of the Topo-
   Mixer RTP topology.  This example is intended to promote discussion
   about how to implement it using the CLUE Framework, and whether or
   not the framework as currently defined is sufficient to enable this
   use case.

   This first version is incomplete, and is intended to raise questions
   and prompt discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duckworth-clue-switching-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duckworth-clue-switching-example-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/