Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-dime-overload-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 14:49:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Control Solution Issues
	Author(s)       : Ben Campbell
	Filename        : draft-campbell-dime-overload-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-06-06

Abstract:
   The Diameter Maintenance and Extensions (DIME) working group has
   undertaken an "overload control" work item, with the goal of
   standardizing a mechanism to allow Diameter nodes to report overload
   information among themselves.  Requirements currently include, among
   others, the need to accurately report the scope of overload
   conditions, and the ability to report overload information between
   nodes that are not directly connected at the transport layer.  These
   requirements introduce complex issues.  This document describes those
   issues, in the hope that it will assist the working group's decision
   process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-dime-overload-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-dime-overload-issues-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/