Subject: I-D Action: draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:12:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Virtualization Overlay Control Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : Lawrence Kreeger
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
                          Murari Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   The document "Problem Statement: Overlays for Network Virtualization"
   discusses the needs for network virtualization using overlay networks
   in highly virtualized data centers.  The problem statement outlines a
   need for control protocols to facilitate running these overlay
   networks.  This document outlines the high level requirements to be
   fulfilled by the control protocols related to building and managing
   the mapping tables and other state information used by the Network
   Virtualization Edge to transmit encapsulated packets across the
   underlying network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kreeger-nvo3-overlay-cp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/