Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Side effect of DNSSEC: an increase of DS queries
	Author(s)       : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-06-06

Abstract:
   A significant increase of periodic DS queries is observed at top
   level domain (TLD) DNS servers.  Currently, almost all of periodic DS
   queries come from DNSSEC validators and are queries for unsigned
   delegations.  The reason of the increase is low NCACHE TTL value and
   DS nonexistence.  This phenomena is DNSSEC protocol and DNS parameter
   issue.  DS queries will increase as DNSSEC validators will increase.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/