Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-km-attributes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:09:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NSA's Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Management Attributes
	Author(s)       : Paul Timmel
                          Russ Housley
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-km-attributes-00.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines key management attributes used by the National
   Security Agency.  The attributes can appear in asymmetric and/or
   symmetric key packages as well as the Cryptographic Message Syntax
   (CMS) content types that subsequently envelope the key packages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-km-attributes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-km-attributes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/