Subject: I-D Action: draft-d1f-shdcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 03:40:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Host Discovery and Configuration Protocol
	Author(s)       : Dmitry Fedorov
	Filename        : draft-d1f-shdcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-01

Abstract:
   The Simple Host Discovery and Configuration Protocol (SHDCP)
   provides a mechanism used when an Internet host with almost no
   configuration has to be discovered and, at the same time,
   configured to some IPv4 network.
   This task can not be accomplished by DHCP.
   Other known protocols are too complicated or proprietary.
   The key feature of the proposed protocol is simplicity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-d1f-shdcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-d1f-shdcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/