Subject: I-D Action: draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:16:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol
	Author(s)       : Michael C. Thornburgh
	Filename        : draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-09.txt
	Pages           : 108
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   This memo describes Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow Protocol
   (RTMFP), an endpoint-to-endpoint communication protocol designed to
   securely transport parallel flows of real-time video, audio, and data
   messages, as well as bulk data, over IP networks.  RTMFP has features
   making it effective for peer-to-peer (P2P) as well as client-server
   communications, even when Network Address Translators (NATs) are
   used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thornburgh-adobe-rtmfp-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/