Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:43:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PIM-SM DR Priority Auto-Adjustment
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Ganesan SriManikandan
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Prashant Jhingran
	Filename        : draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines some mechanisms for automatically adjusting the
   Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Designed Router (DR) priority
   according to the status of the tracked interface. This approach can
   be used to realize DR auto-switchover in case the DR loses the route
   to multicast source or Rendezvous Point (RP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-pim-drpriority-auto-adjustment-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/