Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-link-hint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 20:37:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Link Hints
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-link-hint-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-09

Abstract:
   This memo specifies "HTTP Link Hints", a mechanism for annotating Web
   links to HTTP(S) resources with information that otherwise might be
   discovered by interacting with them.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list; see
   [apps-discuss].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-link-hint

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-hint-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/