Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dcbench-def-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:55:16 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Definitions and Metrics for Data Center Benchmarking
    Author(s)     : J. Rapp, et al
    Filename      : draft-dcbench-def
    Pages         : 16 
    Date          : June 4, 2013 
    
   The purpose of this informational document is to establish
   definitions, discussion and measurement techniques for data center
   benchmarking. Also, it is to introduce new terminologies applicable
   to data center performance evaluations. The purpose of this document
   is not to define the test methodology, but rather establish the
   important concepts when one is interested in benchmarking network
   equipment in the data center.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dcbench-def-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.