Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 06:28:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Modification to Default Value of SOL_MAX_RT
	Author(s)       : Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3315 by redefining the default values for
   SOL_MAX_RT and INF_MAX_RT, and defining options through which a
   DHCPv6 server can override the client's default value for SOL_MAX_RT
   and INF_MAX_RT with a new value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/