Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:27:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Application Token Attribute
	Author(s)       : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   The RTP fixed header includes the payload type number and the SSRC
   values of the RTP stream.  RTP defines how you de-multiplex streams
   within an RTP session, but in some use cases applications need
   further identifiers in order to identify the application semantics
   associated with particular streams within the session.

   This document defines a mechanism to provide the mapping between the
   SSRCs of RTP streams and the application semantics by defining
   extensions to RTP and RTCP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-application-token

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-application-token-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/