Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS
	Author(s)       : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record that can indicate that a parental agent may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence and change of the
   record may be monitored by a parental agent to either assist in
   transferring or automatically transfer data from the child to the
   parent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/