Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:11:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Web Encryption (JWE) for Protecting JSON Web Key (JWK) Objects
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an approach to protecting a private key
   formatted as a JavaScript Syntax Object Notation (JSON) Web Key (JWK)
   object using JSON Web Encryption (JWE).  This document also specifies
   a set of algorithms for protecting such content using password-based
   cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-miller-jose-jwe-protected-jwk-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/