Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:34:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-06-18

Abstract:
   A base solution to support IP multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain is
   specified in [RFC6224].  In this document, some enhancements to the
   base solution are described.  These enhancements include the use of a
   multicast tree mobility anchor as the topological anchor point for
   multicast traffic, as well as a direct routing option where the MAG
   can provide access to multicast content in the local network.  These
   enhancements provide benefits such as reducing multicast traffic
   replication and supporting different PMIPv6 deployment scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/