Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow Mobility In Multi-LMA Environment
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Dan Ni
                          Peilin Hong
                          H Anthony Chan
	Filename        : draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   PMIPv6 allows multiple Local Mobility Anchors(LMA) to exist in a
   PMIPv6 domain, it MAY cause that different interfaces of a mobile
   node(MN) are anchored in different LMAs.  This document proposes the
   extensions of Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol to support flow mobility in
   multi-LMA environment.  Among all the scenarios discussed here, the
   scenario in which different interfaces with different MAGs in multi-
   LMA environment cannot use traditional ways to realize flow mobility
   to an existing interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-netext-flowmo-multilma-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/