Subject: I-D Action: draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 01:53:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Provisioning Lightweight 4over6 (lw4o6) with the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Simon Perreault
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines the procedures that a Lightweight B4 uses for
   provisioning its parameters with the Port Control Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perreault-softwire-lw4over6-pcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/