Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 20:22:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4-IPv6 Multicast Address Dynamic Conversion
	Author(s)       : Yalin Cao
                          Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for stateless conversion of IPv4
   multicast address to IPv6 multicast address and vice versa,using
   different rules.  These rules can be used in both IPv4-IPv6
   translation or encapsulation.  This solution can be used in any
   scenarios describe in [RFC6144].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/