Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 04:13:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Allocation of Shared IPv4 Addresses using DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-06-25

Abstract:
   This memo describes an update to [RFC2131], which enables the dynamic
   leasing of shared IPv4 addresses and layer 4 source ports to DHCPv4
   over DHCPv6 clients [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6].  Shared
   addressing allows a single IPv4 address to be allocated to multiple,
   active clients simulataneously.  Clients sharing the same address are
   then differentiated by unique L4 source ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrer-dhc-shared-address-lease-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/