Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:30:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automated Service Configuration
	Author(s)       : Andrew McMillan
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes how clients can retrieve configuration
   for multiple services with a minimum of user-provided information,
   and as short as possible sequence of queries, and with a minimum of
   overhead for administrators of the services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-aggregated-service-discovery-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/