Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:01:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing optimization in DMM
	Author(s)       : Kaiping Xue
                          Lin Li
                          Peilin Hong
                          Peter J. McCann
	Filename        : draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a PMIP-based routing optimization method in
   distributed anchor architecture.  The anchor of the mobile node is
   able to communicate with the anchor of corresponding node directly
   using optimized routing.  In this draft, there are two modes for the
   setup of routing optimization: the direct mode and the relay mode.
   The difference between them lies in that whether the routing
   optimization is set up directly or under the assistance of a third
   anchor.  The situation that Communication Node(CN) is a fixed
   terminal or a content server is also considered and 3 solutions are
   provided correspondingly.  The method proposed in this draft can
   reduce the delay and save signaling overhead in the current scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dmm-routing-optimization-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/