Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:19:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NV03 NVA Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-06-25

Abstract:
   This draft briefly describes the TRILL's directory assistance
   components. The intent of the draft is to identify the gaps
   against NVO3's Control Plane requirement. Through the gap
   analysis, the document provides a basis for future works that
   develop solutions for Network Virtualization Authority (NVA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/