Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:07:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using LDP Multipoint Extensions on Targeted LDP Sessions
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Eric C. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   As specified in RFC 6388, Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) can be
   used to set up Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-
   Multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths.  However, RFC 6388
   presupposes that the two endpoints of an LDP session are directly
   connected.  The LDP base specification (RFC 5036) allows for the case
   where the two endpoints of an LDP session are not directly connected;
   such a session is known as a "Targeted LDP" session.  This document
   provides the specification for using the LDP P2MP/MP2MP extensions
   over a Targeted LDP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-targeted-mldp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/