Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 06:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Profile of OAuth 2.0
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-07.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control protected-resource access by clients
   operated by arbitrary requesting parties, where the resources reside
   on any number of resource servers, and where a centralized
   authorization server governs access based on resource owner policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/