Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:14:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Segment Routing (SR)
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines procedures to use Seamless Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) in a Segment Routing (SR) based
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/