Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 07:14:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiated Network-Located Function Chaining Framework
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-06-17

Abstract:
   IP networks rely more and more on the combination of advanced
   functions (besides the basic routing and forwarding functions).  This
   document defines a solution to enforce Network-Located Function
   Chaining (NLFC) with minimum requirements on the underlying network.
   The proposed solution allows for Differentiated Forwarding
   (DiffForward): packets are classified at the entry point of an NLFC-
   enabled network, and are then forwarded on a per NLFC map basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-network-function-chaining-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/