Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-homenet-dnssdext-hybrid-proxy-ospf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 02:01:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery Auto-Configuration Using OSPFv3
	Author(s)       : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-homenet-dnssdext-hybrid-proxy-ospf-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how a proxy functioning between Unicast DNS-
   Based Service Discovery and Multicast DNS can be automatically
   configured using automatically configured routing protocol or some
   other network-level state sharing mechanism.  Zero-configuration
   OSPFv3 is used to describe one concrete way to implement this scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-homenet-dnssdext-hybrid-proxy-ospf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-homenet-dnssdext-hybrid-proxy-ospf-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/