Subject: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCWEB Considerations for NATs, Firewalls and HTTP proxies
	Author(s)       : Thomas Stach
                          Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanism to enable media stream
   establishment for Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWEB) in
   the presence of network address translators, firewalls and HTTP
   proxies.  HTTP proxy and firewall policies applied in many private
   network domains introduce obstacles to the successful establishment
   of media stream via RTCWEB.  This document examines some of these
   policies and develops requirements on the web browsers designed to
   provide the best possible chance of media connectivity between RTCWEB
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/