Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:25:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): One-to-One Text Chat
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Eddy Gavita
                          Nazin Hossain
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a one-to-one chat
   session between a user of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and a
   user of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
   the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-sip-xmpp-chat-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/