Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 01:56:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The atypes media feature tag for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new media feature tag called atypes.
   This new media feature tag indicates the IP address type capabilities
   of the UA (User Agent) and can aid the routing process and ease the
   invocation of required functions when heterogeneous (i.e., IPv4 and
   IPv6) parties are involved in a given SIP session.

   This specification solves a problem raised in 3GPP TS 24.229
   [TS.24229].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-dispatch-ipv6-atypes-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/