Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 01:08:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : p2mp pw protection for MPLS-TP network
	Author(s)       : Guoman Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-08

Abstract:
   The requirements of MPLS-TP in RFC 5654 include a requirement(R63)
   that requires MPLS-TP MUST be possible to provide protection for
   MPLS-TP data plane without any IP forwarding capability and control
   plane.If applying 1:1 protection mechanism for the p2mp traffic in
   rfc6718 , it must have a return path to coordinate switch state to
   select the same path to receive and send traffic packet.For the above
   problem,this document describes a kind of protection solution to
   recovery and protect the p2mp traffic under the failure condition.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Task Force(IETF) /
   International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-pwe3-mpls-tp-p2mp-pw-protection-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/