Subject: I-D Action: draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 05:54:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing
	Author(s)       : Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the necessary OSPF extensions that need to be
   introduced for Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/