Subject: I-D Action: draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 23:54:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Compact representation of an elliptic curve point
	Author(s)       : Andrey Jivsov
	Filename        : draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a format for efficient storage representation
   of an elliptic curve point over prime fields, suitable for use with
   any IETF format or protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jivsov-ecc-compact

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/