Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-dispatch-udptl-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:43:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UDP Transport Layer (UDPTL) over Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-dispatch-udptl-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the UDP Transport Layer (UDPTL) protocol
   can be transported over the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
   protocol, how the usage of UDPTL over DTLS is indicated in the
   Session Description Protocol (SDP), and how UDPTL over DTLS is
   negotiated in a session established using the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-udptl-dtls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-dispatch-udptl-dtls-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/