Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 06:32:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Resource Set Registration
	Author(s)       : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a resource set registration mechanism
   between an OAuth 2.0 authorization server and resource server.  The
   resource server registers information about the semantics and
   discovery properties of its resources with the authorization server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/