Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-nvo3-vxlan-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 15:45:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Detecting VXLAN Segment Failure
	Author(s)       : Pradeep Jain
                          Kanwar Singh
                          Florin Balus
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Vinay Bannai
	Filename        : draft-jain-nvo3-vxlan-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-06-07

Abstract:
   This proposal describes a mechanism that can be used to detect Data
   Path Failures and sanity of VXLAN Control and Data Plane for a given
   VXLAN Segment.  This document defines the following:

   o  Information carried in a VXLAN "Echo Request", and

   o  "Echo Reply" for the purposes of fault detection and isolation,
      and mechanisms for reliably sending the Echo Request and reply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-nvo3-vxlan-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-nvo3-vxlan-ping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/