Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 14:49:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simulating "Partial Mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels" with Ingress Replication
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Zhang
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-03

Abstract:
   RFC 6513 described a method to support bidirectional C-flow using
   "Partial Mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels".  This document describes how
   partial mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels can be simulated with Ingress
   Replication, instead of a real MP2MP tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/