Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:09:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of the IP Flow Information
   Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
   Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
   other Mediator-specific concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/