Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE
	Author(s)       : Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenichi Ogaki
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   The initial effort of the PCE (Path computation element) WG is
   specifically focused on MPLS.  As a next step, this draft describes
   functional requirements for GMPLS application of PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/