Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-ip-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 06:38:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrying Metadata in IP Networks
	Author(s)       : Stewart Bryant
                          Jim Guichard
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Simon Spraggs
	Filename        : draft-bryant-ip-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the mechanism for carrying and identifying the
   presence of metadata carried in addition to the payload in IPv4 and
   IPv6 packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-ip-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-ip-metadata-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/