Subject: I-D Action: draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:18:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : mLDP Extensions for Multi Topology Routing
	Author(s)       : IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-20

Abstract:
   The Multi-Topology Routing (MTR) enables service differentiation
   through class-based forwarding. IGP protocols (OSPF and IS-IS) have
   already been extended to setup MTR. In order to deploy mLDP in an
   MTR network, mLDP is also required to become topology-aware. This
   document specifies extensions to mLDP to support Multi-Topology
   Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iwijnand-mpls-mldp-multi-topology-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/