Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-calendar-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:15:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-calendar-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-06-05

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   which are of particular use for event publishers and in social
   networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-calendar-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-calendar-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-calendar-extension-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/