Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with MPLS Label Verification Extension
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-06-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines a generic simplified mechanism to use
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with large portions of
   negotiation aspects eliminated, and to allow full and partial
   reachability validations.  For MPLS based BFD, extensions to the
   generic mechanism are defined for BFD to perform a level of label
   verifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/