Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:48:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Extended LDAP Data Interchange Format (EXLDIF)
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-24

Abstract:
   LDIF (LDAP Data Interchange Format) has been specified in [RFC2849].
   It covers the LDAP operations ADD, MODIFY, DELETE and MODDN.
   This document specifies how other LDAP operations can be represented
   in a text file. Implementations may take such text files to send
   appropriate LDAP requests to a server and process the responses. This
   work was inspired by the need for a general configurable LDAP client
   used in functional and stress testing of LDAP servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-extended-ldif

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/