Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 00:36:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Configuration Negotiation Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Yuanbin Yin
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a problem statement and general requirements
   for distributed autonomous configuration of multiple aspects of
   networks, in particular carrier networks. The basic model is that
   network elements need to negotiate configuration settings with each
   other to meet overall goals. The document describes a generic
   discovery and negotiation behavior model. The document also reviews
   whether existing management and configuration protocols may be
   suitable for autonomic networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/