Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 12:00:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the	 Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2013-06-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the Management Information Base (MIB) module
   for configuring and managing the Optimized Link State Routing
   protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).  The OLSRv2-MIB module is structured
   into configuration information, state information, performance
   information, and notifications.  This additional state and
   performance information is useful to troubleshoot problems and
   performance issues of the routing protocol.  Two levels of compliance
   allow this MIB module to be deployed on constrained routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/